Restoration Hardware

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchased 8 Madeleine chairs a few years ago which are still available. After a few years, all of the wicker seats are broken and one of the legs has snapped. This has to be a common issue since we are not particularly hard on them. When looking for replacement parts, I was told they don't offer them but they were happy to forward my complaint to the manufacturer. I WAS offered the ability to repurchase them for the current retail price, approx. $800 plus shipping. NO THANKS!

We purchased five pieces from RH. Their sales team were helpful but when we got the bill, we couldn't figure out what we have been charged for. The charges on our CC for each item were split into pieces. Tax for a chair was charged separately from the chair price, for example. The problem began when we started getting charges that we couldn't align with the bill. We called and our sales associate told us that their accounting system is difficult to explain. After three calls and reviewing each item, I gave up when I reached differences of a few dollars. I have never asked someone to explain a bill for me. They seem to charge tax for every service they offer. There is tax for their membership. There is tax for their shipping. They split the tax from the actual bill. Our experience was terrible. We won't buy anything from them again. If you plan to buy, ask them exactly what you'd be charged for and how much so it won't catch you by surprise.

This is the biggest ripoff I've ever seen. I became a member and they charged $100. I didn't read the small print. Does anyone know what I could do to reverse those charges. I'm furious. This is entrapment.

I am really surprised to see so many negative reviews. I recently bought many items from RH small items to 9 feet sofa. Believe me there is no item that I regret to buy. They are of excellent quality. My big items they delivered with no hassle. Yes they were late about a week than they initial said but delivery service was of top notch. I had some defective items which I needed to return even after some use and I never ever had problem contacting RH service and they were right there to help without any question. Please don't consider these many negative reviews. RH does not deserve anything lower than 4.5 stars for their products and less than 5 stars for their service. They are luxurious brand and everything you will get from them is no less than of that level.

So this is a company that must serious not give a care about their customers. I have purchased several items from this company. I could have easily bought from anyone else. But I thought this was the best. Best customer service. Oh man was I WRONG! I have purchased a fire bowl. And it broke in less than a year. So I tell RH I follow all the instructions and protocols they have. And it came out that they were going to refund me. Okay... I guess. Would have rather had a working fire bowl. But whatever.

Well that has been a thorn in my side since August 24th. Yup. It is now November... And I can not get anyone to get delivery scheduled for me. They said I have to contact the trucking company personally. So I have. (Which is not my job.) And no one will work with me on the date switch. RH WILL NEVER get another penny from me. I have a dining table, chandeliers, and a console table ready to purchase. And I will now take my business elsewhere. For all of my troubles, which have included 1 hour phone calls numerous times to figure out the problem, they were willing to "compensate" 200 bucks. Are you kidding me? I have spent thousands! And you are willing to give me 200... OH MY GOD!!! The lack of customer service, is so ridiculous. I can't even think how awful other people have been treated. It is so sad that we live in a world where a company has such awful staff! It's official RESTORATION HARDWARE. YOU SUCK!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Restoration Hardware?

We are renovating our apartment and needed an armoire for the bedroom. RH had a number of great options only so we selected one and called about delivery. We were told that the armoire would be delivered and "assembled inside our apartment" by their white glove delivery service. The piece was discounted if we paid the membership so we paid the fee and bought the piece. First, they rescheduled our delivery three times as they could not make it at the originally agreed upon time causing my wife to miss work multiple days while waiting at home for the delivery.

Second, once the item was delivered, it was in one piece and did not fit up our stairs. We called and were advised to tell the delivery service to take it back to the warehouse where it would be disassembled and brought back to us and assembled inside. We did just that and then followed up with calls daily looking for information on the new delivery. Finally, after multiple service representatives told us that it was in the works, someone let us know that there was no way that item could be disassembled and it was never coming back to our apt because the item was sold out.

Finally, we requested a refund after all of this trouble and were told it would take a few business days, however, the membership fee was "non-refundable". You lose, thanks for playing. We will never buy anything from this store again and I would pay ten times for an armoire from someone else just to know that the delivery and installation will be handled properly and the company is not trying to steal a few hundred bucks from me.

We ordered a dining room table from this company. The table was supposed to arrive on September 17th. I have called them six times and every time they tell me that someone will call back. I have never once received a call back from them. We finally got a delivery date from them of October 15th. I called them that morning, now a seventh time, since I did not receive a more specific delivery window as promised. They said that the item is either damaged or missing and they cannot deliver again until the end of December, most likely 2017. They said they would call me back with an update with an exact date. I do not expect a call or a table.

Had a terrible experience with RH. I spent over $10K in home furnishings for my living room. My couches were less than 9 months old when I moved out of my home to another location. In transit all the nailheads fell out of my couches and one of the wheels that was supposed to screw off - the entire wheel fell off leaving a dangerous sized nail hanging out of the couch. RH said they would sent replacement parts and they never came. I waited four months and they kept telling me they were in the mail. I was also told I would receive a refund of $2k. They said they sent two checks to two different addresses - they never came. I am finally trying to return all my furniture and still they are acting so incompetent - wrong contact info on file after its been changed several times and they screwed up my address several times. No tracking #s for the check for $2k either.

I am now returning all my furniture because it is poorly made for the price they charged and I've waited over 4 months for no replacement parts and absolutely no refund check they supposedly mailed twice to two separate addresses that never reached me including my office! They are liars and completely incompetent in replacing defective furniture and issuing refunds. I dealt with a woman named Julie, a supervisor who had an attitude with me because I never received any of the checks they NEVER sent! Do not buy furniture from this place - you're better off with Ethan Allen or another store that doesn't play games with their customers and actually have a competent working staff to help its customers.

I am so deeply disappointed in the quality for my daughter's area rug. I tried to clean up a little stain with WATER and that stained it even more. I then sent it to the cleaner and they said the type of material they used for the rug was terrible. I then called Restoration Hardware customer service and they tried to tell me that it was my fault for putting water on them. They refuse to even give me credit for the faulty carpet. I expect this from a lower quality company, but not Restoration Hardware. They just lost a lifelong customer!

I had purchased a large set of 802 towels (color Iron) and when a new RH store opened nearby I decided to add to the set (three years after). Only after I purchased the new addition did I realize the massive discoloration of the towels I had and trust me I wash them carefully in fragrance/color free Tide in COLD water, nothing else. When I call they deny any responsibility saying it's normal "fading" and wear and tear. BEWARE of this company. You're out $300-$500 every few years to keep a towel set in order. Pathetic. You'll see the new towel next to some of the older ones. Huge discoloration over time. Crappy dyes they're using.

Never ever use this company. Do your own research, don't just take my word for it. There are many folks who are equally unhappy with this company. My family's experience was with a $4K sofa build and delivery. We live in an older condo building. They built us an 84" sofa which could not fit into the building elevator. They did not ask us the size of the elevator at the time of purchase, and unfortunately for us we did not think about the size of the elevator when we placed our order. We rescheduled for delivery to another location. Somehow they were "unable to contact us by email" and our voicemail message boxes became inexplicably full when they tried to contact us by phone.

Interestingly enough, neither my wife or I did not receive any emails from them in spam folders and we did manage to receive voicemail messages from friends, family and co-workers without any complaints of a "full voicemail box." We finally managed to get back in touch with them by email and were told the sofa had been moved to another location and they will no longer deliver it to our preferred location. They "agreed" to refund our second half payment with a $150 "penalty" and to "generously" give us a "store credit" equal to our initial down payment. They also agreed to "build another sofa" and deliver it to our preferred location approximately 2+ months down the road... This was our customer experience with Restoration Hardware. Buyer beware.

I ordered a piece on May 15, 2016. (I am paying $199 delivery fee). I was told in the email I would be contacted by 5/26/16. I wasn't so I reached out to them. I left a message. 2 days later I was contacted and we tried to choose a delivery date for a week out. I asked what the window was and they could not give me one. I asked to have a note put in my account to say I had a healthy 4 hour window of "x".

I was just called today and told they could not accommodate any time in that window. Now I have to wait for Saturday. I also cannot choose a window till they call me Friday night. What kind of business is this? I will have to wait, and not be able to plan anything for the entire day. I work during the week and need to run errands during the weekend and many service stores are only open on Saturdays, if that.

Back to the window thing. I have now had 3 days I was free within this week, but they could not either meet a large window of time I had or tell me when until the day before. To top it off, I just got a voicemail on my phone while I was typing this that says my window is tomorrow between 1:30 - 2:30, but I already told her I can't do it and that I will want the Saturday time slot. I don't think I am ever going to get the shelving unit I paid way too much money for. Now I have to call them back to fix my delivery day, sure wish I could choose a time window. Ugh!

I am writing this review to share a very positive review of Restoration Hardware. My wife and I recently purchased two large pieces of furniture from RH. After a short wait (much sooner than they stated it would be), they contacted us for delivery. Today, they delivered the pieces, and much to our disappointment, one of the pieces would simply not fit through the doorway. There was an issue with listed dimension versus actual. The delivery crew offered to take our window out which we would not allow. So, we decided to return it. Note, that we purchased a final sale item that we returned. We were very fearful that we would be stuck with the item.

Quite the contrary, we were very quickly contacted 3 separate times by RH customer service to make it right. We decided to exchange the returned piece for two other pieces. Since it was an exchange from an existing order, we also got to utilize our previous unlimited shipping. So, there is no additional shipping charge and we were able to exchange a final sale item that did not fit for two other items at no cost. It is also important to note that I live fairly far outside local RH delivery areas. I have read here on Consumer Affairs that others have not had the same experience but feel it prudent to share a review of being pleasantly surprised with RH customer service. If you have not shopped with RH, you hopefully have the same.

My wife and I have decided we are tired of buying cheap/lesser quality items for our home only to have to replace them every 5 to 10 years, so we purchased a few things at RH. With the new Gray Card which automatically cut the price by 25%, and flexible financing options (genius, by the way) on the RH Card, it made it a hell of a lot easier to shop here. We bought 6 outdoor drape panels and the hotel iron hardware, all beautiful and the quality is top-notch. I will say whoever designed the tiny tool/wrench thing to do the final tightening is a masochist... Not the most user friendly, but the end result is stunning. I had to order 2 more panels and the price had gone back up so I called Customer Service. They were happy to assist me and lowered the price to the same as the other 6 panels, and also helped me cancel another order that was already shipped, and told me they would track it and reroute for me. Excellent. I'll be shopping here again for sure.

Ordered 3 Marais brass curtain rods back on 12/5/15. They finally arrived yesterday (5/18/16!) with no mounting brackets. So, it has taken RH over half a year to produce some brass rods incorrectly. Excuses have included "we didn't have enough raw materials" and "well they are custom". Truly feeble.

We bought our third RH sofa that was delivered around December of 2014; Maxwell Right Arm Sofa Chaise in Perennials Textured Weave Fog, $4591.37. It's now 18 months later and the cushion is sagging, the fabric has loose stitching and pilling all over it. The person with the initials LV in RH customer service told me that this is normal wear and tear for this fabric. I should use a fabric shaver to remove the pilling. Hello it's a $4500 sofa, it shouldn't do this after a year. I'm done with RH. They don't have a quality product anymore.

It was my impression before buying furniture from RH that their customer service sucked. Needless to say, I had a yearning for one of their sofas and I finally pulled the trigger. At the time, they had 12 months no interest financing with an RH card (I believe they still offer this). I purchased an 8' Belgian Classic Slope Arm Sofa in standard (non-down) cushions (on sale for about $2,700). I did this because I had previously purchased a similar RH sofa in down (which I returned), as I found the down sunk down too low and didn't give me the back support I needed. Anyway, so I bought the 8' sofa in the standard foam cushions this time, in Charcoal Belgian linen. The foam sofa cushions seemed to be inferior quality compared to the sofa itself.

After a few months I decided to call RH to see what they could do. I wasn't expecting much cause, as mentioned, I heard their customer service was lacking. To my surprise, they actually offered to replace the entire sofa! I told them I really just needed the 'cores' replaced with down ones (back cushions only). They gladly offered to replace them, though it does take about 12 weeks. Once I got them - this time the down didn't sink down as easily and had better back support for me - I decided I might as well get the lower cushion replaced also. Once again, RH gladly replaced the lower cushion 'core' with down. There was initially an error and they shipped me a 7' cushion (so it's taken quite a while to finally get the down replacement), but, everyone I have ever talked with has been very service oriented and happy to accommodate my requests. At no charge to me whatsoever, I might add.

Yes, RH is expensive. We pay for their huge ass showrooms and elaborate catalogs. But, the bottom line is the quality is far better than West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel and the like. So, if you want furniture that is higher quality and is more of a long-term investment (that you'll want to keep around for a while), go with RH.

I have ordered so many items from RH and almost every single item I have gotten has been damaged or has a defect and I have complained to RH about my problems with damaged products and waiting at home for the delivery company and never shows up. No one calls to tell me why they never showed up. I have to call to see what happen. Nobody from RH will follow up like they say. Now RH corporate emailed me stating that they can't meet my standard and will no longer will being doing any business with me. They canceled my warranty items and pending items.

Now I have items that I'm missing to complete my room as in my bedroom got the bed and nightstands missing the dresser. All I asked them to do is get me the items I ordered and we don't have to business after that and now they won't even work with me to get the items I'm missing. How is it my fault that they can't deliver items in good condition, delivery company not delivering items after setting up appt with me telling me they have the items, RH never following up like they say they are. Can someone give me someone contact info at RH corporate office that can help me get my items.

RH - Nightmare at the Square. December 2015 we placed an order. Sofa, lamps, dining room chairs, fabric to reupholster a few wing backs, curtains. Today is April 3rd and the ordered is still not completely filled. And those items I did receive have required additional work from upholsters due to very poor craftsmanship. BEWARE when the sales associate tells you it's a custom order. Translation: it's made cheaply in China and takes months to arrive. IF it's not lost or you get a Dear Valued Customer email giving you a new ship date that's completely bogus. This has happened to me 3 times. And these poor sales associate working so hard to carry on the name of Restoration Hardware. Which by the way due to nationwide horrible reviews, service, quality and the stock tanking, they now call themselves RH.

The store is alluring. The quality is despicable. Delivery, a nightmare. *Ask a sales rep to take a slipcover off a dining chair. Grade School Shop 101!! But be kind to the sales associate, they have to know it's a crap shoot making promises. Take the time to read RH reviews nationwide. You'll save yourself a ton of heartburn, bogus emails and an accountant to decipher an RH invoice. 5 months later I'm still waiting for my fabric! If I hadn't other pieces in this same fabric I would have moved on a long time ago. PS. There's no white glove delivery! And those aggravated looks when you have items returned due to damages (because you will) are just another example of the RH experience.

I recently bought a Harmon Flushmount light fixture from Restoration Hardware. When it arrived I was dismayed to see how cheaply made it is, comparable to a $20 Home Depot item. While it looks attractive on the outside, the screw holes didn't align, there was a light rust on one part of the interior, it was poorly designed in terms of installation and the quality of material was poor. A complete headache. I could not be more disappointed. I did write the company and received a response but no follow up when I provided the product information they requested. Something to be concerned about when buying a RH light is how much light the fixture will produce. Much of their lighting has a low maximum wattage and you need to install another fixture just to see.

I am an interior design professional. I specify home furnishings for my upscale residential clients. RH normally provides a discount to Trade Professionals below the retail pricing level due to our repeat business. Recently I brought a client into the Dallas showroom to complete a large furniture purchase. The salesperson decided to sell directly to my client and provided my client with my Trade discount. Essentially, I worked for two months selecting furnishings, and drawing room placements and was not compensated.

Also, my previous client that I purchased furniture for at RH was not satisfied with the quality of the furniture that was delivered to her home. The showroom has nice soft comfortable down sofas, but the delivered sofa was hard and filled with something that was very uncomfortable. The tables were stained a much darker color than the ones shown to us in the showroom. It seems to be a switch and bait system. The showroom wows you, but the furnishings delivered are a much lesser quality. Trade professionals may wish to take their clients to other home furnishing stores.

I have been wanting to write reviews on the products I purchased on the RH site, but didn't see how, so figured I would write here. Originally, after I discovered RH via the Houzz, I purchased a velvet duvet cover that I had a problem with. To start off, RH completely made it right with me and beyond. I was actually having a very stressful experience with a different company at the time, and RH restored my faith in basic human reasonableness and caring; true story - I DO NOT work for them nor am I being paid to write this, lol.

Anyway, they were having a bedding sale, so I purchased two new duvet covers and a some blankets. One of my duvet covers was literally over $300, but I have to tell you, even at that price, which for me is high, I am so happy with it. It is truly artisan fabric as was advertised and was made in Italy. I also bought a linen duvet cover and it is soft and the perfect weight. Honestly, every single piece I received I absolutely love (although in hindsight I would have picked a lighter color for the linen, but that's just personal preference). I'm sure they'd allow me to swap it, but I don't like things to go to waste.

The quality of the items is superb, truly. So I just wanted to say that. Each and every item I purchased I seriously love. A+ for the customer service, and A+ for the products!!! I feel really special with this beautiful bedding. Only problem is I now have too much and can't use it all at the same time. They get products from all over the world, I believe, such as this special Italian jacquard duvet cover, so sometimes, you are going to run into a problem, but like I said they went above and beyond to make it right. I was very sad that the fabric on the velvet duvet cover I had was too loosely woven because the rich trendy "graphite" color was gorgeous. Anyway, I just had to write a review somewhere because I love my stuff I got so much! Italian jacquard duvet cover, linen duvet cover and shams, down blanket, faux fur throw, velvet herringbone coverlet, plush blanket.

We are in process of closing on our new home and decided to buy furniture from RH for our living room and master bedroom. Interior designer from Charlotte store Anna ** helped us in selecting and visualizing look of furniture. So far the experience was really good for the first two weeks. But during the time of placing order it seemed like Anna ** was in rush and very rude and was not interested in placing order. She did not even put a note which we requested several times through our conversation that we would not want any items to be delivered until mid-April.

Today one of the furniture accessories shows as shipped without anyone calling us to check if we need to reschedule the delivery. I emailed Anna to make sure to add a note for all orders stating no delivery before mid-April. Sorry to say we haven't received any response from Anna **. Finally we had to call CR and cancel our accessories and reship by mid-April. I am really hoping that our furniture to be shipped shows up in good condition. Be aware of interior designers in RH stores.

I order 3 pieces of furniture and upon delivery, all 3 pieces had damage. The end table came without the top, the dresser had a crushed in corner. Called the local RH store, manager did not want to discuss any concerns. I had to talk with him through an employee. I refused delivery and called the 800 customer svc number. They assured me someone would call in 1-2 weeks with a new delivery date. As of today, I have not received the furniture I paid for about 2 months ago. I would expect better service and product from this high-end store. It was my first experience with them and I will never go back. Such an inconvenience for buying furniture. I've had better service and delivery from low-end places. Good luck if you choose to buy anything from RH. Total disappointment.

We purchased a pair of "high quality" standing swing-arm floor lamps based on marketing representations and the appearance of quality. $716.00 for two. Both arrived defective: the base was loosely attached to the standing part (pole), flimsy and wobbly. Careful inspection and an attempt to simply screw the pole to the base failed: the gap was so loose on one lamp - an inch of separation - that we could see the machine screw and nut assembly inside, but things were not properly attached. How embarrassing and shameful that RH would not inspect items prior to shipment. One bad item could be happily exchanged if the other were as-represented and of good quality. Now we endure repackaging, return shipment, and waiting 3 weeks for return and refund to be completed. Ugh.

I purchased curtains from the RH website. After placing a call to customer service and specifically asking whether I could return the curtains to a store if they were the wrong color, I was assured that I could. Knowing this, I placed my curtain order. Curtain orders from RH incur enormous shipping charges of $75. The reason ordering curtains from RH is difficult, is that a customer is not able to view the actual curtains in any RH store. I was told that I could view color swatches for the curtains at the store in Boston but when I went to look, they did not have any swatches for the curtains I was considering buying (striped Thai silk). Not having been able to see the actual curtain or the curtain swatch, I gambled, paid $75, and ordered the curtains.

Once they arrived, they were not the right color. At this point, I contacted customer service to order a different color and I mentioned I would be returning the original curtains to the store in Boston. Customer service now told me that the stores actually DO NOT like to take returns and that if I returned the curtains to the store, it could be months before I received a credit. My other choice was to return the curtains and pay another $75 in shipping.

Since I was planning on exchanging the curtains and buying another color, I asked RH if they would courtesy ship the new curtains, as some merchants do, and was told NO, that I would have to pay another $75 for the new shipment of curtains. At this point, RH was asking me to pay $225 in total shipping charges. My purchasing process at RH has not been at all customer friendly. This is especially frustrating because I tried to establish BEFORE placing my order how much the curtain purchase would cost, including shipping.

RH has nice ready-made curtains but I urge anyone interested in them, to google ready-made curtains and check out other vendors before placing any order with RH. West Elm, Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond and online retailers all have ready-made curtains and drapes worth looking at. BEWARE of RH's VERY HIGH shipping charges and EXTREMELY POOR customer service BEFORE doing business with them.

It seems most people only post their "negative" reviews. So I decided to post my "positive" review with RH. We do not have a store here in the Vegas area yet (I hear it's coming). Therefore, we visited the stores while in New York and L.A. last year. The service in the New York city store was exceptional. The service in the L.A. (Melrose) store was a little lacking. Anyway, I ordered the Lasalle Media Console, coffee table, and a sofa. I ordered the items at different times via online and using customer service. I have received my Media Console as scheduled. It is absolutely beautiful, very well made, and in perfect condition. The "white glove" delivery service was exceptional. I am very satisfied so far. I am so looking forward to the opening of our Vegas store - whoohoo!!!

I purchased a glider Sept 2, 2015. I was supposed to be notified Nov. 2, 2015 to let me know the delivery date. No notification. I called Nov. 6 to inquire about the chair. The customer service rep said the fabric was not available anymore. I asked what could I do? The rep said she would look into it and call me back. No return call. Called again in a few days. The rep said the chair fabric was on back order and she would call me back and let me know if I could get the chair. No callback.

Next day, talked to supervisor and after much negotiation and checking with her supervisor, she eventually discovered we could get a loaner chair that we would be charged for and would receive a refund when the correct chair was delivered and the loaner was picked up. Finally got the correct chair January 12, 2016. The customer service people were always very nice on the phone for the multiple phone calls, but it was such a hassle and took so long that I will never buy anything else from RH.

I have had very mixed experiences but as my husband and I discuss the possibility of new furniture, and I was taking inventory of our budget and what we have, my upset over our purchases from this company resurfaced in full force. When my husband and I were first married we purchased - for probably a minimum of $10,000 - a bedroom set. We got two dressers, entire bed set and two dressers. After only a year or so the tops of the furniture pieces began to split and buckle. Now this many years later I still get upset each day when I walk in the room and see the state of these pieces. I have had to touch up the corners of the drawers, which we are very gentle on, every few months because whitish is exposed underneath the espresso finish. The side tables are now looking quite disgusting even though we use coasters and I use the suggested protective elements.

We have leather furniture which has been terrific, and a kitchen table where the table which had quite the price tag is lasting relatively well after about 5 years but the chairs have been replaced twice because the wood has split. RH customer service for the chairs was very helpful in that case. However, for the investment we have made in RH over the years I don't believe we will be buying more because it is really "hit or miss" on quality and the price is just too high to risk it. I was thinking about how in two of our other bedrooms we have full bedroom sets that my parents had purchased from Ethan Allen in the 70s and look 10 times better, near perfect, as compared to the RH set that we spent so much on much more recently. I am disappointed because I love the style they offer but I want to warn everyone who is looking to spend well earned money that your dollars might be better placed elsewhere for sure.

Like many others I have purchased thousands of dollars of RH furniture, bathroom hardware and vanities over the years. Started to notice issues with quality back in 2008 during 2 bathroom renovations. The laminate of two of the cabinets was starting to peel off. Paid to have a furniture repair guy fix 2x in one year. Made the mistake of once again using them for yet another bathroom renovation in our current home. In less than 6 months the vanity door is warped (will no longer close completely) and I just noticed this morning the mirror is starting to fail (black around the edges from moisture). In addition we have had a plumber out to fix the RH faucet which tightens up and prevents proper water flow. Customer service has been hit or miss over the years- sometimes very helpful, other times absolutely horrible (usually on the delivery end). I am done with this company. They should put the money that they spend on their catalogs into making a quality product.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Restoration Hardware prides itself on being at the cutting edge of trends and technology in the furniture industry. The company mainly caters to luxury buyers offering a curated collection of historical reproductions and updated classics.

• Complementary decor and accessories: Restoration Hardware offers a large selection of home accessories to match the styles and colors of its furnishings. Custom window treatments or matching rugs can help finish a room.
  • Customize hardware: In addition to a wide variety of furniture options, Restoration Hardware also lets you choose accents like drawer handles, door-knockers and hinge designs.
  • Source Book app: Do you love to leaf through pages of interior designs looking for inspiration? The Source Book mobile app lets you see what Restoration Hardware has to offer without having to lug around a heavy catalog.
  • Green: Restoration Hardware is working to do its part for the environment by cutting back on how often the Source Book is printed and using 100 percent forest-certified paper.
  • Trade sales: Restoration Hardware offers a 20 percent discount for all trade orders, except those made online.
  • Best for Luxury buyers, interior designers and professionals.

Compare Furniture Stores