Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Patriot Gold Group is an experienced dealer that serves its customers by offering direct working relationships with owners, setting up new accounts within 24 hours and providing no-fee gold and silver IRA accounts.

PROS

• No-fee IRA accounts
  • Helps customers diversify portfolio
  • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts

CONS

• Investments limited to certain metals

Top Patriot Gold Reviews

I can’t say enough about Patriot Gold Group, the service and pricing is amazing. Never pushy and full of knowledge that helped me understand the importance of diversifying with gold and silver. I’m so happy with my acquisition and service.

Patriot Gold Group has done a fantastic job in taking care of my investments. I was treated professionally and I was not charged those extravagant premium prices. I have already e-mailed and called Patriot several times and I always get an immediate response.

What does Patriot Gold Group do?

Patriot Gold Group is a precious metals dealer that offers a collection of coins and bars, plus self-directed precious metals IRAs. Patriot Gold Group's clients have a direct working relationship with the company's owners, which eliminates multiple layers of shareholder compensation and helps secure the most competitive price on gold and silver.

What are the products and services offered by Patriot Gold Group?

Patriot Gold Group offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars. The company also provides precious metals IRA accounts. The company has more than 25 gold and silver coin options, including the ones below:

GOLD AMERICAN EAGLE BULLION
  • 91.67% 22K pure gold
  • No artificial colors
  • Features Lady Liberty and design on reverse
MINT-PROOF SILVER AMERICAN EAGLE, 1 OZ.
  • One ounce of .999 silver
  • Minted at West Point Mint
GOLD MAPLE LEAF
  • Contains one ounce of .999 gold
  • Considered one of the most beautiful coins by investors and collectors

The gold and silver coins available through Patriot Gold Group include rare offerings that help diversify your portfolio, such as the U.S. Mint Liberty Gold Double Eagle coin.

According to the Patriot Gold Group, gold and silver have outperformed the Dow Jones industrial average over the last 12 years, which makes purchasing precious metals a sound alternative for portfolio diversification. Gold is protected against inflation, so investors can expect it to maintain or increase its value over time.

What benefits are available for opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group?

All of Patriot Gold Group’s precious metals IRA accounts are self-directed, which gives customers freedom and flexibility. Opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group has several benefits:

• No fees for life for all new IRA accounts
  • Provides control, growth and security by protecting you from weak-performing assets and balancing your portfolio
  • Application can be completed online, though consumers can call the company to speak with a Patriot Gold Group representative to learn more about the process
  • Consumers receive up to $2,500 free in gold and silver coins for new IRA accounts
  • Patriot Gold Group’s staff helps you transfer or roll over a previous IRA account

What kind of experience do the Patriot Gold Group representatives have?

Patriot Gold Group’s team of senior partners, portfolio managers and retirement specialists have extensive backgrounds and expertise in economic discrepancies, macroeconomics, currencies, global markets, venture capital, IRA diversification and long-term retirement accounts. This experience qualifies the company’s representatives to provide premium investment knowledge and proven market research to Patriot Gold Group customers.

Do we recommend Patriot Gold Group?

For consumers who want a hands-off approach to precious metals investing or prefer digital communication, Patriot Gold Group is a great choice. From its website, consumers can purchase gold and silver coins and bars, apply for a precious metals IRA, request an investor kit, review market charts and chat with Patriot Gold Group representatives.

Patriot Gold Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

After retirement, selling my California home, and moving to Arizona, I found myself with extra money in my savings account. I already have multiple retirement accounts so I was looking for an alternative place to locate some of my extra money that might net more than the pittance percentage paid into a bank account. I also don’t like the risks for stocks and bonds right now…

I have seen and heard advertisements for Patriot Gold Group recently so I decided to contact them. Mike was very friendly and knowledgeable. We initially missed each other but connected over the phone within an acceptable timeframe. Right out of the gate I advised him I needed background information on investing in gold and silver as I had never done it before. He was patient and thorough providing all the background I needed to make decisions about the types of investment instruments I wanted.

Having made up my mind what to buy, my initial purchase included 1175 silver coins and 30 gold coins. I also elected to have them hold all but two of the coins for me. I had them ship one of each just for verification and to see what I had purchased. I have to say, Mike helped all the way with the purchase and follow up. With his excellent help, the whole process (start to finish) was quick, interesting, and painless. I will look forward to my next interactions with the Patriot Gold Group when I am ready to buy, or sell, again.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After watching Adapt2030 on YouTube, the channel promoted Patriot Gold Group as a way of putting your retirement into a safe physical metal where it is stored until the time it becomes s redeemed. Jack contacted me by phone and set up a time that afternoon that worked best for both of us. By the time the afternoon rolled around it no longer worked for me and Jack rolled with my schedule and we connected at another time. He sent material for me to review and we talked the possibility and since I had been looking for exactly this type of investment for years, I wanted time to vet them and only found great reviews and nothing that sent red flags.

I called Charley back and took care of the necessary paperwork. Together we called my former IRA and very quickly moved assets. Once the money was received, I was able to make the investment into silver which is historically undervalued. The timing of this was great and their help was invaluable and the experience was seamless and without trouble. If you are interested in owning physical gold or silver in an IRA, then I would highly recommend Patriot Gold Group to assist you in your quest. Thank you for your help and continued support!

Pastor John

Patriot Gold response

John there is nothing more important to us then our customers. We know schedules can change at the drop of a hat. We will always work with you to make the process seamless.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Patriot Gold Group is the most amazing company, my representative John ** was so informative and helped me to understand the many options when investing in precious metals. He explained all the benefits to my rolling over my IRA to gold and silver and I'm thrilled I did. The one thing I've never experienced and absolutely amazed me, was when I first started with Patriot I was so nervous and had some concerns. I decided to leave a message for John on Sunday evening thinking I would get a return call Monday morning, I was shocked when I answered my phone 45 minutes later and one of the owners Mike Celano called me while having dinner with his family. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, I slept so well and continue to do so knowing that I have a real asset to protect my family that has been around for over 5000 years.

Patriot Gold Group by far has been my best experience since I've been investing for for the past 35 years. My stockbroker would never call me back on a weekend least of all on a Sunday night. Thank you Mike and John for making my first experience with gold and silver easy and peaceful. God bless you!!! I love my America The Beautiful 5oz silver coins. They make excellent gifts. :)

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was looking around on the internet and I contacted a couple of other companies. The first one seemed to have too much commissions and many guys out there independently getting their cut. The second one seemed to be huge because I got passed up to an assistant, and then things just didn’t follow through well. I then called Patriot Gold and it has been a good experience.

I worked with Jack and we’ve got a plan of action. He passed me over to someone who handles precious metal IRAs because that’s what I was doing. I was recommended to Charley, and then Mike is now handling the detail. It has been a clear line of communication and it seems like they have all of the savings of my lifetime in their hands, and I’m pretty well there for trusting them. I like their understanding of the business that they’re in and how unique it is. I also like their communication and professionalism. They were able to answer all my questions, and they took their time. Also, there's always time to talk to the owner, which is great. If he’s got an appointment, he’ll call me back in a half hour, which he does.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had an annuity that was closing out. The interest got me and I needed to roll that over into something that I was hoping would be a bit more stable than the stock market is right now. I've read about metals where the market dropped in 2008 and the silver tripled and gold doubled. I figured since it was getting close and things were looking dire in the picture, that would be the way to go. I called Lear, but Patriot Gold offered me a no-fee IRA, which meant I didn't have to pay any fees, such as storage fees, which was excellent. When Lear sent me their brochure, there were a solid amount of fees that they had for their services, where Patriot Gold just right upfront let me know if they could give me a no-fee IRA. That was the deal breaker and it was just a no-brainer after that since Lear didn't even offer to me when they would talk to me.

The Patriot Gold team had been superb throughout the whole deal and they've done well. Anything that I've asked Patriot Gold to do, they get it done. They're in California and I'm a West Virginian. There was one time that I called them. They had papers for me to sign and it happened so quick that they had it in FedEx, and FedEx had to meet me the next day, which doesn't normally happen. For that kind of thing to happen that quick, that blew my mind. Patriot Gold had been right on the ball to have wanted it done. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Like and Michael were great to talk to and both were very helpful. They helped make my IRA transfer smooth. I was hesitant in the beginning not having ever purchased metals before. Like was very patient with all my questions.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I recommend Patriot Gold group for anyone looking to invest in precious metal IRA. I was guided through the process with professionalism and ease. I've had great free investment advice from Andy **, and I trust Patriot Gold with my future questions and choices.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

When I first got introduced to Patriot Gold Group, I was skeptical, but then when I did my research and from the reliable source that introduced this to me, I felt a lot better about making a great investment towards my financial goals. The staff was very attentive and very nice. No complaints thus far. Keep doing what you are doing.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I had a great experience with IRA rollover to Patriot Gold. They walked me through each step of the process, worked with me on my schedule and most important they answered the phone when I called. I look forward to look standing business relationship with Patriot. Thank you!

Patriot Gold response

Richard, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

When inquiring about gold and silver investing I had a couple people call and talk to me about my options. I thought that the information that they provided was invaluable. I will recommend your service to all of my friends and family.

Patriot Gold response

Dan we are thankful for your recommendation!

Patriot Gold Company Information