Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

163 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I only write reviews when I’m highly satisfied with a service and so here I am. I was willing to transfer my old 401k into precious metals but had no idea how to do so. I subscribed to the newsletter and got some really useful tips along with economic advice. Then I called up and started with a small investment and will continue to put more into gold & silver as I see the returns grow. Perfect timing so far!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Hey Patriot Gold Group, you’re doing a great job in the market. I see your ads all the time and I wasn’t disappointed when I called and got Mike. I was pleased to hear from you even after my metals were delivered to ensure my satisfaction. Will be ordering more very soon!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I am quite amazed at the speed and efficiency of Patriot Gold Group in helping me transfer of my IRA funds from stocks into something more stable and sensible (as I watch this crazy stock market in 2019). I highly recommend Patriot Gold to anyone who is looking to purchase gold and silver for their IRA funds. It’s a healthy balance especially as you want steady growth vs. high risk I certainly couldn’t tolerate.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The constant help and guidance Patriot Gold Group provides to their clients is a BIG plus in my eyes. Jack and the team are highly professional and made my transfer process easy. Thank you very much, PGG!

Patriot Gold response

Jeff - please don't hesitate to call when you want to roll over a little more at a time, we will be here.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Quite cooperative and highly skilled team. They answered all my various questions and helped with my IRA funds. I would surely invest more with Patriot Gold Group as they are credible and easy to work with. A big thanks to the entire team, especially Mike.

Patriot Gold response

You got it, my pleasure Amy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I am glad that I chose Patriot Gold to handle my IRA fund transfer into precious metals. They have made my first-time investment an easy deal. Jack and the team gave me full guidance and support considering my inexperience. I totally recommend the guys over at PGG.

Patriot Gold response

Jack sends his regards and thanks you for the shout out

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve done two trades with Jack and both times I received my metals within a week! I can believe how much better their pricing is and how quick their delivery is compared to others. Patriot Gold is reliable and efficient!

Patriot Gold response

Jack says thank you, Claire. We appreciate the rating and the nice words.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Thank you Patriot Gold for your patience with me! You helped me have my very old 401k transferred into gold. With the US economy crashing down around me, you earned my trust in my “hour of need.” And I am a pretty nervous person to begin with… Keep up the good work!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was looking around on the internet and I contacted a couple of other companies. The first one seemed to have too much commissions and many guys out there independently getting their cut. The second one seemed to be huge because I got passed up to an assistant, and then things just didn’t follow through well. I then called Patriot Gold and it has been a good experience.

I worked with Jack and we’ve got a plan of action. He passed me over to someone who handles precious metal IRAs because that’s what I was doing. I was recommended to Charley, and then Mike is now handling the detail. It has been a clear line of communication and it seems like they have all of the savings of my lifetime in their hands, and I’m pretty well there for trusting them. I like their understanding of the business that they’re in and how unique it is. I also like their communication and professionalism. They were able to answer all my questions, and they took their time. Also, there's always time to talk to the owner, which is great. If he’s got an appointment, he’ll call me back in a half hour, which he does.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Patriot Gold Group has proven to be the best platform for my investments. They treat everyone equally and their team provided me with the best possible solution for my worries over my IRA rollover. PGG has great coordination with their clients and is always there to help.

Our pleasure Peter!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had an annuity that was closing out. The interest got me and I needed to roll that over into something that I was hoping would be a bit more stable than the stock market is right now. I've read about metals where the market dropped in 2008 and the silver tripled and gold doubled. I figured since it was getting close and things were looking dire in the picture, that would be the way to go. I called Lear, but Patriot Gold offered me a no-fee IRA, which meant I didn't have to pay any fees, such as storage fees, which was excellent. When Lear sent me their brochure, there were a solid amount of fees that they had for their services, where Patriot Gold just right upfront let me know if they could give me a no-fee IRA. That was the deal breaker and it was just a no-brainer after that since Lear didn't even offer to me when they would talk to me.

The Patriot Gold team had been superb throughout the whole deal and they've done well. Anything that I've asked Patriot Gold to do, they get it done. They're in California and I'm a West Virginian. There was one time that I called them. They had papers for me to sign and it happened so quick that they had it in FedEx, and FedEx had to meet me the next day, which doesn't normally happen. For that kind of thing to happen that quick, that blew my mind. Patriot Gold had been right on the ball to have wanted it done. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Jack ** was professional, knowledgable and helped me with rolling my IRA out of the stock market and diversifying with Gold and Silver. Highly recommend working with Patriot Gold, I will continue to utilize them for any future investments moving forward.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My second order of various silver coins has arrived yesterday. I can’t stop looking at them. They are beautifully packaged, and they are in mint condition. I purchased the coins just a few days ago, so the delivery was very fast. Also, it was insured. Insurance was an additional service and it was free because I placed a bigger order. I felt very comfortable waiting for the delivery because I knew it was insured. Mike was the person who helped me to chose the coins and he walked me through the process and took care of everything. I think gold coins will be my next investment. Of course, with Patriot Gold Group!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I am very pleased with the Patriot Gold Group and the service we’ve received. The entire staff has provided very professional service in helping us start a Gold IRA and we have zero fees for the life of the account.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Andy and his team at Patriot have been extremely supportive and helped me successfully turn my IRA funds into gold. They were very patient in listening to my requests and welcomed me with their friendly attitude. Great work! Great place! Great people!

Patriot Gold response

Thanks very much for the great message. We appreciate clients like you, Jessica!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I usually do not leave reviews for the services but I am really pleased with the customer service and professionalism of all Patriot Gold Group employees. I appreciate their patience. If you speak with Mike, make sure to ask him a lot of questions about the microeconomic climate. He is very knowledgable. Also, they will evaluate your portfolio for FREE if you ask!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The process of setting up an account and then the rollover activity from Fidelity is time-consuming with some other companies. Patriot Gold did it quickly. In a day, they were able to roll the money over from Fidelity through the normal rollover process and then took less than a couple of weeks to initiate the whole account, so it saved a lot of time. Patriot took a good amount of time on their end to answer questions before I even started to think about rolling my money over. They had a person named Mike who took his time to explain to me over a few days certain questions that I had, like what type of coins, what is approved and what is not, how to do the process and the fees associated with each activation. Patriot Gold is operating very well and they are very clear on what they're doing. I and my wife are both are satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

My pleasure to help you and your wife Aji. You folks were great to work with.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

When buying gold or silver, timing is important. The timing Patriot Gold recommended wasn’t that good and they could do better. I had to wait for almost one year to get the price I paid to be recovered. Another thing is that a monthly development of the market, at least through email, is advisable. Also, when we buy gold through Patriot, they should explain to the customer that they are willing to buy back anytime when the price is right, agreed upon by both parties type, not just the selling. That kind of arrangement has to be guaranteed or provided so that customers like me residing in Honolulu should be at ease in buying and selling, that when they go through Patriot, those guys will take care of all the details. On a different note, the guy, andy, was very helpful. My compliments to him.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Andy ** is the best man that you have. I have had nothing but great guidance in my investment. He speaks to me at least once every two weeks. Sometimes more often. He is your best man that you have. More like a friend.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Thank you, everyone, for your patience! I was not very confident in my purchase decision but after having a few calls with different representatives I knew I made the right decision. I was a bit anxious about the shipping but I was given free and insured shipping. Tomorrow is the day when my precious metals arrive! Thank you, Patriot Gold!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Spoke with a great rep who was quickly able transfer a very very old 401k into Gold. With the market not doing great, I think this is a great option to keep my money safe. Patriot Gold gave me great information and processed what I needed in a matter of d.

Patriot Gold response

We move fast Tony, thank you!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I am so happy I chose Patriot Gold. The team here is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and made my first time precious metals investment a breeze. I will be sure to recommend Patriot Gold to everyone!

Patriot Gold response

Thanks for the kind words Christina. We are glad we could help you. Clients like you make it all worthwhile.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

It's hard to trust people over the phone in a sales environment. Patriot Gold Group made our transaction feel like it was at the Dinner Table. I would recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone needing gold and or Silver.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks James - appreciate the kind words!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism at PATRIOT Gold Group. I spoke with a few representatives (IRA account manager, PATRIOT’s CEO, and one more person), and all of them were very attentive and professional. I was not pushed to make any decisions. Rather, I was guided on how to make the best possible decision.

Patriot Gold response

That's what we do Katie, thanks! We always guide our clients to the best decision possible,.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I like being confidential about my financials so I just made a call to PATRIOT Gold Group and said that I would like to invest X amount of money. I was not asked too many additional questions and pushed to invest more. I asked a few questions myself and actually, I placed my order during the first call. I plan on ordering again soon.

Patriot Gold response

We make it easy James, glad we could assist you confidentially here as desired.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I reached out to PATRIOT Gold Group to purchase precious metals for the first time. At the time, I was not aware of what to do and what is the procedure, but Charley was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Moreover, he was very patient with me as I was asking a lot of questions. After I received my metals, Charley called me to check-in and make sure everything was alright. I appreciate all that PATRIOT Gold Group has done for me!

Patriot Gold response

We are always here for you Elaine, please call Charley any time you need.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Mike provided sound investment advice, precious metals education and followed through on everything he promised, making my IRA Transfer from stocks and bonds a very smooth transaction. I would strongly recommend that you contact Patriot Gold Group to safeguard your retirement funds.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Tyler, my pleasure!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I was very happy with my experience with Jack and the Patriot Gold Group. All my questions and follow-ups were handled very well. I would recommend Patriot to anyone looking to purchase silver and gold coins or to purchase metals for a self-direct IRA.

Patriot Gold response

Thank you Agnieszka! Jack sends his regards and thanks you for the kind words. We aim to please!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

What a great experience it was working with Patriot Gold. The service is phenomenal. The rep was very knowledgeable and walked me through everything, answering all my questions and concerns. I felt totally secure converting my IRA into gold.

Glad to hear Monique!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I am pretty dumb with investing and everything but I got into contact with Patriot Gold. They helped me out with setting everything up. The customer service that I experienced is next level. Jack put my fears at ease and helped me transfer some of my IRA into gold. I couldn't be happier!

Patriot Gold response

Jack is our best "education guy" and we are glad he was able to help. You learned from the best.

Patriot Gold Group expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Patriot Gold Group sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium for cash purchase and for IRA investment. They offer investor direct pricing to manage the costs for consumers.

• Free newsletter: All interested consumers can sign up to receive Patriot Gold Group’s free newsletters, which include market news and economic forecasts. To request a newsletter, consumers should fill out the Contact Us form on Patriot’s website.

• Investor direct pricing: Customers buying from Patriot directly deal with senior partners. This more direct sales approach helps customers save money, giving them more investing power.

• Self-directed IRA: Individuals with IRAs, 401ks and some other retirement accounts can roll their existing account into a self-directed, precious metals IRA through Patriot.

• Social media: The Patriot Gold Group is active on Facebook and Twitter. Interested consumers can follow the company on those sites to learn about investing in precious medals.

• Informational reports: The Forecasts & Projections section of Patriot’s website includes over a dozen information reports that educate consumers about the economics of precious medals.

• Best for: Patriot Gold Group is best for retirees, savers, speculators and anyone interested in precious metal investment.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg