5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 89 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

111 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I have been researching into precious metals for 3 months and finally came across Patriot Gold Group. Very simple process, I was actually working directly with two owners of the company. I can sleep good at night knowing my account is with Patriot Gold Group and Jack is keeping me informed with the markets. Thank you!!!

Patriot Gold response

Jack sends his thanks, Fermin! Glad we could make it easy, and agreed, the owners are very involved with our clients.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

For anyone interested in learning more about or investing in precious metals, make sure you talk to Mike at Patriot. Mike runs a tight ship and no matter who you talk to - they are all very informed. I invested in gold about 5 months ago and am very satisfied with all of the insight and professionalism from Patriot. Not to mention the fact that my portfolio is increasing in value. My recommendation to anyone who reads this - give Mike a call (or any of the professionals at Patriot).

Patriot Gold response

Much appreciated Luke! Keep watching- Gold is already up $66 since you invested.

Resolution response: Nov. 14, 2017

Thanks for the follow up call Mike. You definitely take your reputation seriously, You clearly earned a 5th star as I can see how much you care about your clients!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Rolled over about 35% of my IRA with these guys. Good guys to work with, smart and understand the market. I will say they were definitely a little bit aggressive, but I guess when you know your stuff it is easy to sell. I will see how this goes then consider moving more money over to them. Certainly was easy enough and the stock market soaring everyday scares me.

Patriot Gold response

Glad to be of service Harold. Happy to know the process was easy for you, and agreed we get a little excited sometimes during the process!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Thank you to the team at Patriot Gold Group for making my gold investments so streamlined. I was skeptical of using any of these companies because an associate of mine had a horrible experience. I called the top 5 precious gold investment brokers -- Patriot was the only one that had their act together and was not condescending. I know nothing about precious metal investment and now I feel informed and am happy with the results.

Patriot Gold response

Strealmined is what we aim for- much prosperity to you and your family, Nate!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Shout out to Mike at Patriot Gold. He really knows the precious gold investment business. We used Patriot for our most current investment needs and they definitely delivered. Professional, informed and easy to work with -- I would recommend any person who wants to make money on their investments consider giving Mike at Patriot a call. Highest recommendation, and I have been investing for over 20 years.

Patriot Gold response

Appreciate the kind words Patrick. Cheers to Gold on the rise to 1300, then 1400!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I recommend Patriot Gold group for precious metal investments. Mike who was the primary account manager for the investment transactions I made in September is very well informed and professional. Excellent and thorough group of investors. So far all of the decisions I made with Mike's advice have been profitable and successful.

Patriot Gold response

Glad you took our advice Hadley, you will not be disappointed!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I recently moved to Florida and wanted to make some gold investments before I officially retire. The guys at Patriot had great answers and sent me a lot of information. I was hesitant because I don't know much about them or gold investing, but they seemed informed. The investment I made has been good so far. Glad I called.

Patriot Gold response

We're glad you called too, Jason.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

These folks do TERRIFIC work! A+ customer service. They really know their stuff. They are very timely in dealing with you, and they are also very professional, helpful, and courteous. I highly, highly recommend giving them a call and a chance to serve you. Very pleased with the service I received! A great American business!!

Patriot Gold response

American as apple pie and BBQs, David. We agree That's why we are PATRIOT!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have wanted to invest in precious metals for some time now. I did some research and Patriot Gold was a good choice. I spoke with an investment specialist named Mike. All of my questions were answered and I invested on the spot. The transactions were smooth and I was very satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Thomas, glad we could get you in the gold market so quickly.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My brother used Patriot a while ago and has been talking about them ever since. I finally broke down, called Patriot and talked to Mike. Mike was smart, to-the-point and knew his product. He put my mind at ease and handled my 401k rollover quickly. SO happy I finally called Patriot. Our family will all be calling soon! Thanks Patriot.

Patriot Gold response

Your family is wise to invest in gold, Missie. Let's get all of them on board!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Patriot Gold helped me complete a roll-over IRA transaction quickly. The process from start to finish was handled very professionally. Mike and all of the associates I have dealt with at Patriot Gold have been extremely helpful and smart! I will definitely be making additional investments with Patriot and highly recommending them to everyone I know.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks George- IRA roll-overs are our strength. You can see the slight increase in gold already since you have invested, and it will only go up more once the stock market finds reality...

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Gold investment has always been of interest to me I recently inherited quite a bit of money -- and started my research for Professional Investment companies specializing in precious metals. Patriot Gold was by far the most comprehensive and thorough company and Jack was very accommodating and supportive. I have three sisters who want to invest as well... Patriot Gold will be their investment advisors now! Thanks Jack and Patriot Gold. Mission accomplished!

Patriot Gold response

Anytime your sisters are ready to invest, Jack is more than happy to help all of them find the best balance of gold and silver in their portfolios.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

After reviewing 5 different companies on the internet regarding precious metals investments - Patriot Gold WINS. I made the call and spoke with Andy -- super informed about every aspect of the metal market investment process, history, present intel and future predictions. I have my partner calling to invest with Patriot (Andy) and I am going to have Patriot handle my IRA rollover. FInally found someone who knows what they are doing.

Patriot Gold response

Andy printed this out and put it on his office wall. Feedback like this means a lot to him. Thanks Scott!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I have researched and called multiple companies to handle my IRA investment and some additional interest I have in investing in metals. PATRIOT GOLD WINS! Amazing difference to have someone who actually knows what they are talking about and can get the investments done within 24 hours (19 hours to be exact). Patriot is the best. Hands down. Can't wait to tell everyone I know about Patriot. Great Job!

Much appreciated Frances!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Patriot Gold made my 401K rollover so simple and done in 24 hours. I will rest more soundly knowing that the Patriot professionals have my future all rolled up in a succinct Gold package. The security and the efficiency of Patriot's processes is unmatched -- and I did my homework. Thank you Patriot. BRAVO!

Patriot Gold response

Cheyanne we appreciate your comments. We are all about making it easy and making you money!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Patriot was recommended by my sister. I had not given much thought about my IRA but after hearing her fantastic experience I decided to call. Mike was super knowledgeable and professional. Gold investments have always been of interest to me and I am very impressed with the excellent investment opportunities that Patriot offers. Happy to have my money secure. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Patriot Gold response

Whenever you are ready to convert more of that IRA, you have my direct line, Bo!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I am very pleased with the assistance I received from Andy at Patriot Gold. I wanted a seamless transition and management of my account with my IRA Rollover. In less than 20 hours everything was taken care of. Andy was a champion professional and made me feel very confident that my future investments are in good hands! Gold and Silver coins are next. Thank you so much.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Nena! We showed Andy your comment and he added it to his "Wall of Success" in his office.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

With the rising geopolitical tensions between the U.S. and North Korea I want to make a considerable investment in Gold – about 10% of my portfolio. This allocation was very easily attained through Patriot Gold. Their expertise and ease with which the transactions are made provided the perfect scenario for me to easily make this transition. Many thanks. I will highly pass this information to many of my fellow investors.

Patriot Gold response

Well said Jameson. This year is only getting worse with the tensions, lock down what you can in gold!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I cannot believe that it took me this long to invest in Gold Coins. I never knew how easy and secure the entire investment process is. Thank you to Jake at Patriot Gold who guided me through the entire program and was very, very smart and prepared. I am happy that there are still people who love their job and that I can now rest a little easier having Gold Coins in my portfolio. I will highly recommend Patriot.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

A relative who is a New Yorker just recommended Patriot as the best and most comprehensive precious metal investment advisor. With the possibility of a market drop it was time for me to take action. I spoke with two people and both were equally professional, personable and very well informed. I look forward to the rewards of investing in Gold and silver -- silver is projected to go through the roof! Thank you Patriot.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Imagine my surprise and delight when I called Patriot Gold and actually got someone who really knew what they were talking about. My advisor Frank made me at ease when I realized he was much more educated than I in the precious metal market. With the events happening in the world right now I want to turn my investments to Gold and Silver and Patriot makes it a very easy, thorough and secure transaction. Very happy with their entire program.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Everyone needs precious metals! Years ago a friend who had gone through a hurricane suggested we invest in precious metals for a whole host of reasons not the least of which is the security gold provides. No better time than now given the current hurricane crisis. I am investing for my future and to be able to give back in times like these. Thank you to Patriot for laying everything out in a professional, succinct and very understandable format. I will recommend Patriot and am thinking seriously about additional investment needs that Patriot can assist with. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My wife and I have been looking into gold investments. Patriot came very highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Our total experience was so outstanding that we decided to increase the amount of money we initially were looking to invest. Jack was completely knowledgeable and educated us beyond expectation. Thank you Patriot Gold for having such an outstanding way to secure our future. Well done!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

With the economy the way it is I was interested in investing in precious metals to better secure my 401k. However, I knew nothing about investing in gold and silver. Everyone at Patriot Gold Group was very helpful and taught me all about this type of investment, and even provided articles on the topic for me to review. After speaking with them and reading up a bit on my own I invested with Patriot Gold Group and am so glad I did! If you're looking to invest in gold or silver, I would definitely give Patriot Gold Group a call.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Spoke to Mike a few times before making the decision to roll over my IRA. He explained all the pros and cons without ever any pressure to close the deal. A real gentleman and stand up guy all around. It's a lot of money to play with, and I felt like it was working with a trusted friend instead of a stranger. I would highly recommend working with them. Great communication. A+ all around.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Patriot Gold Group provides one of the best customer services and the best prices on the market I have seen so far. Every question I asked was answered thoroughly and very patiently. They have a very good sense of reply to customer request and complaints. I would recommend PGG to anyone looking to diversify their holdings.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

My experience with Patriot produced trust and confidence with my financial decisions. I use to have a little knowledge of Golds & other precious metals until Mark and his supporting staff answered many of my questions with ease. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be back for more. Great Customer service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

From long time I was searching a trusted website or source for investing some of my gold and silver. Last Friday I found this website. They are very helpful and provide me all information regarding to my investment. At last I agree with them. I think it is a best website and very reliable... Thank you PATRiOT GOLD GROUP

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have done a great deal of research. Lastly I discovered Patriot Gold Group. I called them and the worker whom I talked was extremely useful and proficient. I asked every one of my inquiries and he gave me all answers plainly. Presently I am a cheerful client of them. Best gold in best cost.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I was searching for the place to invest and my fathers friend told me about Patriot Gold. Since company reference came from my fathers friend I never doubted the service but thought to call Patriot Gold. They guided and instructed me through every step. I am really happy with their service.

Patriot Gold Company Information