Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

198 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 22, 2019

I would recommend Patriot Gold to family. Mike the owner worked with me personally over a span of 3 years. He helped me to convert much of my retirement to a silver depository account. He showed me big savings on my taxes. The last transaction, a mistake was made on my address. It would have cost me $850. He paid it no hesitation.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I am glad that I chose these guys for rolling over my 401k into gold and platinum. They guide you through everything very professionally. Great people, great services!! Highly recommended. 5 Stars for this service!

Original review: April 16, 2019

Jack and the team at Patriot Gold Group are clearly professional and well informed. They helped me move some of my retirement portfolio out of stocks and invest it in some safe metals in no time. Thumbs up!

Patriot Gold response

George, Thank you for your response. Our customers rock.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I am really glad that I chose the Patriot Gold Group to turn my old 401k into metals. The guys at PGG are really professional. They answer questions with a patient and comforting style so to speak. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy metal company!

Patriot Gold response

Crystal we are glad to have you as a customer. Thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Patriot Gold Group knows their clients and that is the best thing about them. I am really glad about the smooth transfer of my IRA funds into gold and silver (which I thought would be a nightmare). They were very courteous throughout the process.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: April 5, 2019

While browsing about better investment prospects for my IRA on the web, I came across a few customer reviews that got me curious. So I took a chance and put 30% of my IRA in gold and platinum. Will see…

Original review: April 2, 2019

I didn’t know that rolling over my 401K to IRA will give me more freedom to invest. If it weren’t for Patriot Gold Group, I would still be struggling with moving my 401K into precious metals. Highly recommended!

Original review: April 2, 2019

My 401k included employer's stock and I wanted to roll it over to precious metals, but I didn't know about the net unrealized appreciation rules. I am grateful to your representative Jack for telling me how to take advantage of it.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I was really worried about my old 401k as I did not know what to do it. I am glad that I found Patriot Gold Group. These guys are really amazing! Thank you for transferring my old 401k into Gold really quick.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I am glad that I chose Patriot Gold Group for handling my IRA funds. I was quite worried about moving into gold for the first time, but they made it very easy. So far I am up and it is looking good!!!

Original review: March 27, 2019

Mike and his team take their work really seriously. They managed to help me out with my IRA to gold conversion which seemed really complicated to me before. With their help, I'm making more money than I ever thought possible. Thank you!

Original review: March 25, 2019

If you’re in the market for any type of service related to precious metals, this company right here is the one for you. It’s nice to see someone actually care about their customers in a world crawling full of so many cons.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Got my daughter’s wedding coming up in a year. Wanted to send her off in the best way possible. Found the Patriot site through a Dick Morris ad and voila, they helped me with my 401K. I now have a safe investment with great guidance. Happy to have found you.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Now that’s a quality service! They have a highly skilled team working behind the scenes and I haven’t had a single complaint. These people really know what they are doing and they do it with honesty. More power to you guys!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I’m so HAPPY! I can sit back and relax without having to worry about what my next financial move should be. The people at Patriot Gold Group took good care of me. It’s easy money! Highly Recommended!!!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Was so lost over the idea of precious metal investing but Patriot Gold helped me through. I’ve doubled down now on my initial investment and have recently opened a second account for my kids as well. I highly recommend PGG!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I actually searched for them on Google after I heard about them from a colleague. Was skeptical at first but now I’ve made my third purchase with them. Can openly vouch for them as the best in the business.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Went forward not knowing anything about the pricing of gold. Patriot Gold Group helped me out a lot. The guy on the phone named Jack explained the requirements in detail as well as the procedure to acquire genuine gold.

Original review: March 19, 2019

The unstable stock market made me rush to find an alternative investment for my 401K funds, so I called Patriot Gold and got in touch with a rep named Mike think it was. He answered all of my questions and had his assistant help me through the conversion. Have to say I highly recommend PG for their excellent customer service and secure rollover process.

Resolution response: March 20, 2019

I have always known that turning my IRA to gold is a good idea but never got the motivation to actually go through my decision. After seeing the D.M. commercial and calling PGG, I decided to go through with my decision and I don’t regret it for a second!

Original review: March 19, 2019

I was advised to turn a chunk of my IRA into gold to keep my investments a bit more balanced, as I tend to like playing with the high-flyer stocks like Facebook and Apple. This way I could kind of keep a pool to play around with stocks and satisfy my trading urges, while offsetting with a fund of steady metals. The Patriot rep assisted me in every way possible to make it easy. Will see which side nets out better!

Original review: March 15, 2019

My PGG rep, Mike, helped me to understand the importance of turning my 401k to gold. I was reluctant at first, but he listened to my worries patiently and explained everything clearly. Clicking on the PGG advertisement was the best financial decision of my life!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I wasn’t sure about converting my 401k into gold and silver, but I just talked with Jack to make sure this made sense. He answered all my questions and didn’t try to rush me into making a decision. Just gave me facts. I was happy with the PGG service and wanted to express my gratitude in writing.

Original review: March 14, 2019

After searching through various IRA services, I happened to stumble upon an ad for Patriot Gold Group. I called them up and they have since provided quick and excellent service. Will see how the market performs but so far it is looking good.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I wasn’t well informed about the whole process of turning my IRA to gold but after talking to Mike over the phone, I got all the necessary information that I needed to make a decision. Working with PGG has been a pleasant experience and I cannot thank them enough.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Pleased with the professionalism I experienced over the phone. Mike and Andy are really great reps. Not only did they help me out with the process but they were actually willing to listen to all my questions and answer them. Best services so far. Highly recommended.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Saw their ads while searching for a good IRA to gold service. I was skeptical because this is a risky business. But as soon as I spoke to a PGG rep, all my fears were gone. Best rollover service out there.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Jason! We try our best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Great place to convert my 401k into gold. I’m very happy with their services and they have one of the fastest rollover processes. PGG is the best and I’m really looking forward to working with them in the future.

Patriot Gold response

We are here whenever you need us John. Keep moving more over, we will make it work for you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was in the market for a decent IRA to Gold service and saw the name Patriot Gold Group pop. I’m not usually one to jump on a name but it really paid off. Amazing service and top notch support, highly recommended!

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Heather - glad we beat out "decent" in your searching. We are known for service. Only place that owners answer the phone.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Trusting people over emails or phones is very hard nowadays and I never did that. However, when I talked to Andy, all my fears were gone as he gave me brilliant insight into the precious metals vs. stocks debate. My first precious metals investment has been a really successful one thus far and I’m looking forward to pushing more of my funds over to PGG.

Patriot Gold response

Andy is our go to guy, you got the best.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

If you’re looking to purchase precious metals, look nowhere else because PGG is the answer to all your problems. Whether you want silver or gold coins and bullion, you’ll be pleased with the smooth transaction and quick delivery. 5 stars!

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Jack, Quite generous of you. Well not all your problems, but financially we have you covered!

Patriot Gold Group expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Patriot Gold Group sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium for cash purchase and for IRA investment. They offer investor direct pricing to manage the costs for consumers.

• Free newsletter: All interested consumers can sign up to receive Patriot Gold Group’s free newsletters, which include market news and economic forecasts. To request a newsletter, consumers should fill out the Contact Us form on Patriot’s website.

• Investor direct pricing: Customers buying from Patriot directly deal with senior partners. This more direct sales approach helps customers save money, giving them more investing power.

• Self-directed IRA: Individuals with IRAs, 401ks and some other retirement accounts can roll their existing account into a self-directed, precious metals IRA through Patriot.

• Social media: The Patriot Gold Group is active on Facebook and Twitter. Interested consumers can follow the company on those sites to learn about investing in precious medals.

• Informational reports: The Forecasts & Projections section of Patriot’s website includes over a dozen information reports that educate consumers about the economics of precious medals.

• Best for: Patriot Gold Group is best for retirees, savers, speculators and anyone interested in precious metal investment.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg