Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars1
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars1
  • 1 stars0

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. We provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium trimming. Our minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

I purchased silver for home delivery. My transaction went smoothly and Patriot Gold Group shipped my order within five business days as promised. Since my initial purchase, I now receive news and articles by email concerning the markets on a weekly basis. I'm finding the updates to be informative and helpful. I will continue to purchase precious metals through Patriot Gold Group and I would recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone who is looking to purchase gold or silver.

Resolution In Progress

Patriot Gold's team was friendly, however, I talked to their guy for a while and once he got my account, that was the last that I heard from him. There's no statement. He had overcharged me for the gold I bought compared to what is in the market price. It wasn’t a good experience but I’m okay with it now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jack ** contacted me about Patriot Gold and he was excellent. Everything works out fine so far. I am very happy with the way they do business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with Patriot Gold has been excellent. When we made the decision to go with them, we called and talked with Jason. He was very good and informative. We talked about more things than just what I was buying. He sent me a few things about silver and a lot of literature to my e-mail, which I read. It was very nice. In fact, when we wanted to buy some more, we went right back to Jason.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to see if Patriot Gold was worthwhile investing. I got the information I wanted so I was satisfied. Their guidance in making my investment decision was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold?

Mike was very helpful and spent a lot of time explaining the benefits of investing in precious metal. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to invest in gold or silver.

This company was great! I felt very comfortable working with them. I will gladly work with these guys in the future.

I have had many purchases, sales and trades with numerous precious metal dealers but none as satisfying, trouble free or as profitable as those when guided by the Patriot Team of ** and **. I have introduced a number of my friends to their knowledge and expertise and will continue to do so in the future. They are not only advisors to me but great personal friends.

I had purchased metals from three previous precious metal dealers in the past and by FAR! my experience with Patriot Gold Group has been the best. One previous dealer went out of business soon after shafting me by marking up a huge box (#500) of private-minted one oz. 2013 Britannia coins by $10 each, after describing them as proof coins. However, I found out that they were not certified after they had been shipped to the Delaware depository and then they went out of business (after some 26 years of business!). They charged some $18,000 against my $61,000 IRA by marking each 1 oz. coin up by $10 premium per coin. I have come to understand that each Britannia silver coin is really worth little more than melt value! They also stuck me with some 8 oz. of proof coins in sets, that are very difficult to liquidate.

Two years ago, two owners of Patriot gave me a generous price for those sets and put me into much more pure and liquid 1.5 oz. Canadian silver coins that have increased with the price of silver plus a premium! Patriot, has charged me only close to the bid rather than up at some greatly inflated ask price. Not only that but they have agreed to buy back coins that I'd been stuck with from other dealers. Patriot Gold Group is honest and well trusted. I recommend any type of precious metals purchase with Patriot Gold Group; IRA, Physical, Liquidations.

I want everyone to know how happy I am with Jack ** at Patriot Gold Group. After having a bad experience with another metals firm, I was drawn to Patriot, mostly due to Jack **. Jack's candid approach and patience to explain things in a way I can understand is very much appreciated. Any important decision I make is preceded by a discussion with Jack **. He explains pros and cons, short-term expectations and long-term strategy for my precious metals IRA. I trust his recommendations. I advise anyone looking for guidance in precious metals investing to contact Jack ** right now!

I am so impressed by the professionalism and service I received from Patriot Gold group. Benjamin ** was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He took great care of me and was available every step of the way. Excellent customer service.

A family member gave me some gold coins and I wanted to sell 1/2 of them. I called 2 gold companies and went to 3 different locations to sell. Thank god I called Patriot Gold Group! I received over $4000 more than all the other companies were quoting. I am so pleased with the honesty and the speed of the transaction. The funds were in my account in 48hrs. I am now in process of rolling over my old 401k into gold! Thank you Patriot Gold Group.

I found Patriot Gold through an ad on Fox News and decided to call in. There was a lot of discussion back and forth, but Mike ** answered every question. I don't make investment decisions lightly and I value my personal and professional relationships even more. Highly recommended for his methodical approach to processing my order.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything Patriot Gold told me on the phone worked out just like they explained it to me. We did the transaction and the gold is in the vault now. I’m happy with everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone who used to be with Lear has gone over to Patriot Gold. He told me he was leaving the other outfit and so after he moved, I called Patriot Gold and requested that he continue on with my stuff and so it got moved over there. He helped us in the past and so he’s garnered our trust in him. Based on recommendations he makes, I just want to follow them because they’d paid off in the past. He recently put out some e-mails about things that are going on with Patriot Gold which are informative and I appreciate that. I am highly satisfied with them. I really liked their team a lot. I've talked to someone who sells on the team and he was gracious and so I haven't had a bad time with them at all. It’s more than just business when I talk to him. He takes an interest and knows a little about the family and I really appreciate that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Lear Capital attempted to shaft me nearly three years ago. Within two hours of that very disturbing conversation, their website promise a $500 credit to my size of Precious metal IRA. Then one of their salespeople tried to deny it. I later came to understand that it was not their policy to try to cheat their new customers. It was only that one sales representative. So almost miraculously, this is two years before Patriot Gold went into business. Two of their owners came in, took my IRA and did a very fair exchange on some of the gold coin set that were not very liquid and gave me a very fair compensation that added to some $25,000 for those eight ounces. They saved me from Lear’s clutches. Two hours after that some three years ago, Charlie called me and by what he said convinced me that not every precious metal dealer have their talons out for unwary customers.

When I opened a second IRA after Patriot Gold went into business last June, I was pleasantly surprised that when things like commodities are stocked and sold, there is a lower bid and a higher ask. In the case of gold, it is ordinarily some $2.00 per ounce. And when I buy, I buy at the ask, which is $200 per ounce more than the bid, which is the price that one would typically sell at. It’s called a bid and ask. They charged me for over $100,000 of coins or slightly above the bid, but much closer to the bid than the ask. So right then and there, I saved thousands of dollars that he could have charged me by my paying the ask. It’s almost too good to be true, but it was the nearest thing to a mystical salvation I had ever experienced.

Expert Review

Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor

Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.

The Patriot Gold Group sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium for cash purchase and for IRA investment. They offer investor direct pricing to manage the costs for consumers.

• Free newsletter: All interested consumers can sign up to receive Patriot Gold Group’s free newsletters, which include market news and economic forecasts. To request a newsletter, consumers should fill out the Contact Us form on Patriot’s website.
  • Investor direct pricing: Customers buying from Patriot directly deal with senior partners. This more direct sales approach helps customers save money, giving them more investing power.
  • Self-directed IRA: Individuals with IRAs, 401ks and some other retirement accounts can roll their existing account into a self-directed, precious metals IRA through Patriot.
  • Social media: The Patriot Gold Group is active on Facebook and Twitter. Interested consumers can follow the company on those sites to learn about investing in precious medals.
  • Informational reports: The Forecasts & Projections section of Patriot’s website includes over a dozen information reports that educate consumers about the economics of precious medals.
  • Best for Patriot Gold Group is best for retirees, savers, speculators and anyone interested in precious metal investment.

Patriot Gold Company Profile