Patriot Gold

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group is a standout amongst the most solid IRA to valuable metals Exchange Group I have ever observed. To begin with I have caught wind of it on an online social gathering by my companion Hassan. Here I have my coveted metal inside a brief time frame than whatever other site before I have requested for an item. I will prescribe my companions and family to trust and trade or purchase valuable metals from Patriot Gold Group.

My experience with this company was amazing. You could not ask a better company to work. This is a very good company. I liked this company. They are very honest. This is a company I would recommend to anyone who trusts.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group are providing great prices along with great experience. After a lots of inquiry's working with such a nice team. They did ALL the work making everything transparent and easy makes me feel great. They actually cares about my clients and the fact that I am not an expert in precious metals. It's really pleasure to deal with you guys.

I always wanted to invest my money in a secured and good field. I knew about Patriot Gold by an email I received from a famous financial site. After I communicated with them they were direct and honest with me. They were very knowledgeable also. Now I recommend others for this company.

It’s very good company. I liked this company. They are very honest. And their every product is 100% good. Every person are very honest. And this company quality very very good... I am proud of use this product items. I hope you like this company. And use this company product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Patriot Gold Group is one of the most reliable IRA to precious metals Exchange Group I have ever seen which is serving better since 1986. First I have heard about it on an online social group by my friend Brian **. Here I have got my desired metal within a very short period of time than any other site before I have ordered for a product. I will recommend my friends & family to trust & exchange or buy precious metals from Patriot Gold Group.

I had such a great time dealing with Mike. What a nice guy! He saved me a lot of money! Thanks Mike, you're the best. I have given Mike's number to friends and relatives so that they can take advantage of the great pricing over at Patriot Gold. If you are in the market to buy gold at really great prices and want to get friendly service from good knowledgeable people, then you need to call Patriot Gold Group.

My experience with this company was amazing. You couldn’t possibly ask for a better company to work with. There is not one negative thing that I can think of to say about this company. So therefore this is one company that I would recommend for anyone to trust in.

When I wanted to invest my money in a good field, I found that precious metals industry is a good one. I started to ask experts online about the best company to start with, they recommended Patriot Gold Group as they are the leading industry experts and they provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. I was surprised to know that I could work directly with a senior partner at Patriot Gold Group. Patriot Gold's customer service was great, they have answered all my questions and inquiries clearly and explained the process, I felt that I am making a great decision for my financial future! Now after the experience I had with this professional, knowledgeable, honest and efficient group, I can recommend them to anyone wants to make money with highly trusted experts. Don't hesitate and start today to benefit from this opportunity without any delay.

I learned about Patriot Gold through an email I received from a trusted financial site. I could not be happier that I took the time to review and then take advantage of the opportunities with Mike and everyone at Patriot Gold. Their professionalism is unmatched and I will recommend this company to everyone I know!

I've spoken with a number of groups in the past month about converting my IRA to precious metals. I didn't feel that any of them were trustworthy, that is until I spoke with Patriot Gold. These guys were direct and honest with me and got me what I wanted quickly and at a fair price. Knowledgeable, honest, polite, efficient.

After lots of research and calling lots of companies, I was so pleasantly surprised to learn that I could work directly with a senior partner at Patriot Gold Group. Why work with a commission based salesman when you can work directly with an owner. Thank you PGG.

Working with J ** is top notch. This man knows everything about the precious metals investing business and has one goal and priority to achieve, and that is to help benefit the customer/client portfolio. ** has the experience, savvy, and expertise to guide anyone on the investment to success path. Always available to answer questions and provide top industry insights in strategic planning and execution for top notch performance and service. ** is a virtuoso in the precious metals investment business and is highly qualified and uber professional. My only regret is that I didn't work with him earlier on my investment portfolio sooner! Thanks a million!!!

I heard about Patriot Gold from a friend, and I was glad I did! The gentleman I spoke to was very informative and professional. He took the time to answer ALL my questions clearly and in terms that I could understand. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank you Patriot Gold!

My husband and I have a 401k and IRA we've been thinking of converting into gold or silver, but had a lot of questions about the considerations and how it works. Patriot Gold's customer service was great! They were very patient in explaining the process and we feel we're making a great decision for our financial future!

One of my savviest financial friends recommended the Patriot Gold Group and now I feel like Goldfinger with the Midas touch. But before I invested, I asked Jack many, many tough questions. He didn't flinch. He was polite, professional and really knew his stuff. Suffice to say, I am one very satisfied customer.

Recently I received an inheritance and am interested in investing in gold. After contacting several other industry professionals, I was not impressed with any of the information received nor was I confident in any of their abilities. I was given Patriot Gold as super knowledgeable and reliable precious metals experts. Ten minutes into the conversation with Patriot Gold advisor James, it was incredible how much valuable information I received. Patriot Gold not only has an outstanding reputation as true industry experts but they also deliver. James provided me with an ease of understanding not only about investing in gold but other precious metals as well without seeming as though he was upselling. I will be making more investment choices in various precious metals due to the knowledge base and professional investment advice I was given. Thanks to Patriot Gold for helping make my investment decisions with confidence.

Really easy and great value. I got rid of a few pieces that my ex had gifted me. I just didn't want to wear them anymore. The seamless process on site made it so easy to get setup and paid me really quickly. I definitely got a great trade in rate because the pawn shop in my area offered me only about half of what Patriot Gold did!

I am new to investing in precious metals, but I wanted to rollover my IRA and Jeff made it very easy. He was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He answered every single one of my questions, and I had many. Jeff was very patient with me as well and I felt no pressure what-so-ever from him. I will continue to deal with Jeff from The Patriot Gold Group for my investment needs. Very satisfied. I would highly recommend them!!

I looked them up online, filled out information and got a call from David that was very helpful. He was informative and patient with me. I had a ton of questions about my using my IRA and he spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I understood what my options were. Great experience with this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My family left me a sizeable account with gold and other investments and before speaking with Jack from Patriot, I didn't have much experience with trading and stuff. He was really nice and explained to me all the details and things I should be aware of that would be in my best interest. After hanging up with him I did some research and found everything they recommended to be real, not just some sales story. A week later I called him back and we moved forward. Still early to see the results, but I feel extremely comfortable with my decision to use them.

I had been thinking about investing in precious metals for a long time, but admittedly didn't know much about the process. I finally decided to take some action when I saw an ad online and I called Patriot Gold directly. The team at Patriot was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. They spent a ton of time with me on the phone and made me feel comfortable. I ended up rolling over my IRA and very happy so far. These guys are experts for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group did exactly what they said they would do. It is really not that difficult - I researched for my aunt to buy silver, found Patriot Gold Group online - called 800 974 gold. From YouTube. Mike ** answered the phone and within 5 days my aunt had the silver in her safe in North Carolina.

I went with Patriot because they have the best prices in the industry. They are very punctual and informative. I feel very comfortable with my position and would highly recommend working with senior partner Mike **. He's my representative. Five stars.

Mark and his support staff were very helpful in educating me as I had many questions. I was tired of the nonsense in the political world so it made sense to switch some of my savings to gold. They made it safe and easy for me and I will look to move more in the future if this steadiness remains. Anyone can sell gold but I am all about service and that is what made me invest with Patriot Gold.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Working with Patriot Gold group was great. I thought buying gold was a lot more difficult than one phone call, they went over everything with me. I ask a lot of questions. I wanted to get some platinum and they had that too. The coins I got are a lot better quality than the ones from another company. They told me not to state the companies name but I'd definitely say to watch out for the big companies charging so much, Patriot was 13% cheaper. I am stoked.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold group was great with educating me in the process of precious metals backed ira. Worked very hard all my life and to work with Patriot Gold Group as they did ALL the work making everything transparent and easy makes me feel great. Patriot Gold group cares about my account and the fact that I am not an expert in precious metals. Great job and now I can go fishing!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friend mentioned Patriot Gold Group for my needs in acquiring silver coins. I am so pleased with the service. I spoke with the Sr partner Mike ** multiple times before moving forward with the purchase of silver coins. Delivery was perfect! I have seen lots of gold dealers online and I am so happy I chose Patriot Gold. No games, no nonsense, no silly hidden fees, I received the metals I wanted. Mike actually took the extra step to assist me in finding a safe to store my guns and silver.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Inquired online and spoke with Bill **. It was a smooth transaction. I purchased silver and received the metals at my condo FAST!!! Patriot Gold Group made me feel very comfortable. I was waiting on the funds to hit my account and Bill was very patient keeping me informed of the market. Bill keep up the great work. My grandkids will be protected.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I answered an ad from NewsMax and called Patriot Gold group. I reached Charley the Sr partner and he was extremely knowledgeable and NO PRESSURE.. yes believe it or not they actual didn't call me 14 times like other gold dealers. I was small potatoes compared to the other customers I am sure. But I will tell you Charley treated my old $45k 401k like it was a MILLION DOLLARS. I will send my friends in the medical field to Charley for precious metals. Thank you!

Patriot Gold Company Profile