5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

View More View More

214 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I had several hundred thousand dollars in Gold that has been in my family for years. We wanted to sell it and started looking for an outlet. I went to four of the firms I saw on Consumer Affairs to get bids. I spoke to Andy at Patriot Gold Group and he was delightful. Patriot’s offer was much higher than any other company we dealt with. There was no pressure to sell or make a decision. We did not purchase the gold from Patriot Gold Group and based on some of our conversations with other companies I didn’t know what to expect. Andy made the process so easy, they picked up the metals and 4 days later we had the money in our account. I highly recommend Patriot Gold Group for any needs you have in Gold and Silver.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was looking around on the internet and I contacted a couple of other companies. The first one seemed to have too much commissions and many guys out there independently getting their cut. The second one seemed to be huge because I got passed up to an assistant, and then things just didn’t follow through well. I then called Patriot Gold and it has been a good experience.

I worked with Jack and we’ve got a plan of action. He passed me over to someone who handles precious metal IRAs because that’s what I was doing. I was recommended to Charley, and then Mike is now handling the detail. It has been a clear line of communication and it seems like they have all of the savings of my lifetime in their hands, and I’m pretty well there for trusting them. I like their understanding of the business that they’re in and how unique it is. I also like their communication and professionalism. They were able to answer all my questions, and they took their time. Also, there's always time to talk to the owner, which is great. If he’s got an appointment, he’ll call me back in a half hour, which he does.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had an annuity that was closing out. The interest got me and I needed to roll that over into something that I was hoping would be a bit more stable than the stock market is right now. I've read about metals where the market dropped in 2008 and the silver tripled and gold doubled. I figured since it was getting close and things were looking dire in the picture, that would be the way to go. I called Lear, but Patriot Gold offered me a no-fee IRA, which meant I didn't have to pay any fees, such as storage fees, which was excellent. When Lear sent me their brochure, there were a solid amount of fees that they had for their services, where Patriot Gold just right upfront let me know if they could give me a no-fee IRA. That was the deal breaker and it was just a no-brainer after that since Lear didn't even offer to me when they would talk to me.

The Patriot Gold team had been superb throughout the whole deal and they've done well. Anything that I've asked Patriot Gold to do, they get it done. They're in California and I'm a West Virginian. There was one time that I called them. They had papers for me to sign and it happened so quick that they had it in FedEx, and FedEx had to meet me the next day, which doesn't normally happen. For that kind of thing to happen that quick, that blew my mind. Patriot Gold had been right on the ball to have wanted it done. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The process of setting up an account and then the rollover activity from Fidelity is time-consuming with some other companies. Patriot Gold did it quickly. In a day, they were able to roll the money over from Fidelity through the normal rollover process and then took less than a couple of weeks to initiate the whole account, so it saved a lot of time. Patriot took a good amount of time on their end to answer questions before I even started to think about rolling my money over. They had a person named Mike who took his time to explain to me over a few days certain questions that I had, like what type of coins, what is approved and what is not, how to do the process and the fees associated with each activation. Patriot Gold is operating very well and they are very clear on what they're doing. I and my wife are both are satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

My pleasure to help you and your wife Aji. You folks were great to work with.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

When buying gold or silver, timing is important. The timing Patriot Gold recommended wasn’t that good and they could do better. I had to wait for almost one year to get the price I paid to be recovered. Another thing is that a monthly development of the market, at least through email, is advisable. Also, when we buy gold through Patriot, they should explain to the customer that they are willing to buy back anytime when the price is right, agreed upon by both parties type, not just the selling. That kind of arrangement has to be guaranteed or provided so that customers like me residing in Honolulu should be at ease in buying and selling, that when they go through Patriot, those guys will take care of all the details. On a different note, the guy, Andy, was very helpful. My compliments to him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I can’t say enough about Patriot Gold Group, the service and pricing is amazing. Mike ** was an absolute gem, so patient explaining all my options. Never pushy and full of knowledge that helped me understand the importance of diversifying with gold and silver. I’m so happy with my acquisition and service.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I recently moved funds out of my bank and converted it into silver. With the way the economy and banks are looking I feel much safer about having real money at my home. I have been buying metals for years and Patriot is hands down the best company I’ve worked with. The process is simple and their representatives all work together as a team to ensure top notch service. Look forward to a lasting relationship with the folks at Patriot!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I was skeptical at first about converting my IRA to gold, but then I contacted Luke at Patriot. He explained all the details to me and entertained all my numerous questions. Their services are unparalleled.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I found Patriot Gold Group after watching their CEO on Fox News. I called in because of his story about how and why he named the company Patriot Gold Group. I spoke to Bo who was a pro's pro. Answered my questions, qualified me for my bonus and was very prompt in responding to my calls. I recommend Patriot Gold Group because from the first call to the final transaction they went above and beyond even overnighting me documents over the holiday weekend.

Patriot Gold response

Kendall we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your account for the years to come. As always call us if we can be of service.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

We met with Jack to discuss the possibility of moving our retirement accounts to coins. Jack took the time to educate us and we converted. We’ve met with Jack for several transactions since then and have plans to meet with him in September. Great Guy!

Patriot Gold response

Joe, we love our customers and welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family of investors.

Patriot Gold Group expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Patriot Gold Group sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium for cash purchase and for IRA investment. They offer investor direct pricing to manage the costs for consumers.

• Free newsletter: All interested consumers can sign up to receive Patriot Gold Group’s free newsletters, which include market news and economic forecasts. To request a newsletter, consumers should fill out the Contact Us form on Patriot’s website.

• Investor direct pricing: Customers buying from Patriot directly deal with senior partners. This more direct sales approach helps customers save money, giving them more investing power.

• Self-directed IRA: Individuals with IRAs, 401ks and some other retirement accounts can roll their existing account into a self-directed, precious metals IRA through Patriot.

• Social media: The Patriot Gold Group is active on Facebook and Twitter. Interested consumers can follow the company on those sites to learn about investing in precious medals.

• Informational reports: The Forecasts & Projections section of Patriot’s website includes over a dozen information reports that educate consumers about the economics of precious medals.

• Best for: Patriot Gold Group is best for retirees, savers, speculators and anyone interested in precious metal investment.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg