Patriot Gold

Patriot Gold

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I learned about Patriot Gold through an email I received from a trusted financial site. I could not be happier that I took the time to review and then take advantage of the opportunities with Mike and everyone at Patriot Gold. Their professionalism is unmatched and I will recommend this company to everyone I know!

Patriot Gold helped me complete a roll-over IRA transaction quickly. The process from start to finish was handled very professionally. Mike and all of the associates I have dealt with at Patriot Gold have been extremely helpful and smart! I will definitely be making additional investments with Patriot and highly recommending them to everyone I know.

Gold investment has always been of interest to me I recently inherited quite a bit of money -- and started my research for Professional Investment companies specializing in precious metals. Patriot Gold was by far the most comprehensive and thorough company and Jack was very accommodating and supportive. I have three sisters who want to invest as well... Patriot Gold will be their investment advisors now! Thanks Jack and Patriot Gold. Mission accomplished!

After reviewing 5 different companies on the internet regarding precious metals investments - Patriot Gold WINS. I made the call and spoke with Andy -- super informed about every aspect of the metal market investment process, history, present intel and future predictions. I have my partner calling to invest with Patriot (Andy) and I am going to have Patriot handle my IRA rollover. FInally found someone who knows what they are doing.

I have researched and called multiple companies to handle my IRA investment and some additional interest I have in investing in metals. PATRIOT GOLD WINS! Amazing difference to have someone who actually knows what they are talking about and can get the investments done within 24 hours (19 hours to be exact). Patriot is the best. Hands down. Can't wait to tell everyone I know about Patriot. Great Job!

Patriot Gold made my 401K rollover so simple and done in 24 hours. I will rest more soundly knowing that the Patriot professionals have my future all rolled up in a succinct Gold package. The security and the efficiency of Patriot's processes is unmatched -- and I did my homework. Thank you Patriot. BRAVO!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Patriot was recommended by my sister. I had not given much thought about my IRA but after hearing her fantastic experience I decided to call. Mike was super knowledgeable and professional. Gold investments have always been of interest to me and I am very impressed with the excellent investment opportunities that Patriot offers. Happy to have my money secure. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I am very pleased with the assistance I received from Andy at Patriot Gold. I wanted a seamless transition and management of my account with my IRA Rollover. In less than 20 hours everything was taken care of. Andy was a champion professional and made me feel very confident that my future investments are in good hands! Gold and Silver coins are next. Thank you so much.

With the rising geopolitical tensions between the U.S. and North Korea I want to make a considerable investment in Gold – about 10% of my portfolio. This allocation was very easily attained through Patriot Gold. Their expertise and ease with which the transactions are made provided the perfect scenario for me to easily make this transition. Many thanks. I will highly pass this information to many of my fellow investors.

I cannot believe that it took me this long to invest in Gold Coins. I never knew how easy and secure the entire investment process is. Thank you to Jake at Patriot Gold who guided me through the entire program and was very, very smart and prepared. I am happy that there are still people who love their job and that I can now rest a little easier having Gold Coins in my portfolio. I will highly recommend Patriot.

A relative who is a New Yorker just recommended Patriot as the best and most comprehensive precious metal investment advisor. With the possibility of a market drop it was time for me to take action. I spoke with two people and both were equally professional, personable and very well informed. I look forward to the rewards of investing in Gold and silver -- silver is projected to go through the roof! Thank you Patriot.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I called Patriot Gold and actually got someone who really knew what they were talking about. My advisor Frank made me at ease when I realized he was much more educated than I in the precious metal market. With the events happening in the world right now I want to turn my investments to Gold and Silver and Patriot makes it a very easy, thorough and secure transaction. Very happy with their entire program.

Everyone needs precious metals! Years ago a friend who had gone through a hurricane suggested we invest in precious metals for a whole host of reasons not the least of which is the security gold provides. No better time than now given the current hurricane crisis. I am investing for my future and to be able to give back in times like these. Thank you to Patriot for laying everything out in a professional, succinct and very understandable format. I will recommend Patriot and am thinking seriously about additional investment needs that Patriot can assist with. Thanks!

My wife and I have been looking into gold investments. Patriot came very highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Our total experience was so outstanding that we decided to increase the amount of money we initially were looking to invest. Jack was completely knowledgeable and educated us beyond expectation. Thank you Patriot Gold for having such an outstanding way to secure our future. Well done!

With the economy the way it is I was interested in investing in precious metals to better secure my 401k. However, I knew nothing about investing in gold and silver. Everyone at Patriot Gold Group was very helpful and taught me all about this type of investment, and even provided articles on the topic for me to review. After speaking with them and reading up a bit on my own I invested with Patriot Gold Group and am so glad I did! If you're looking to invest in gold or silver, I would definitely give Patriot Gold Group a call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Spoke to Mike a few times before making the decision to roll over my IRA. He explained all the pros and cons without ever any pressure to close the deal. A real gentleman and stand up guy all around. It's a lot of money to play with, and I felt like it was working with a trusted friend instead of a stranger. I would highly recommend working with them. Great communication. A+ all around.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group provides one of the best customer services and the best prices on the market I have seen so far. Every question I asked was answered thoroughly and very patiently. They have a very good sense of reply to customer request and complaints. I would recommend PGG to anyone looking to diversify their holdings.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group is a champion among the most strong IRA to significant metals Exchange Group. I think this site make things of gold and platinum or it just offers gold and platinum. However what's more it does an imperative work. I recommend everyone to work with this association and I am sure that they everyone will like this association.

My experience with Patriot produced trust and confidence with my financial decisions. I use to have a little knowledge of Golds & other precious metals until Mark and his supporting staff answered many of my questions with ease. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be back for more. Great Customer service.

From long time I was searching a trusted website or source for investing some of my gold and silver. Last Friday I found this website. They are very helpful and provide me all information regarding to my investment. At last I agree with them. I think it is a best website and very reliable... Thank you PATRiOT GOLD GROUP

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have done a great deal of research. Lastly I discovered Patriot Gold Group. I called them and the worker whom I talked was extremely useful and proficient. I asked every one of my inquiries and he gave me all answers plainly. Presently I am a cheerful client of them. Best gold in best cost.

I was searching for the place to invest and my fathers friend told me about Patriot Gold. Since company reference came from my fathers friend I never doubted the service but thought to call Patriot Gold. They guided and instructed me through every step. I am really happy with their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After a lot of research I've found this organization, Patriot Gold Group. And I must say that it is one of the best in its field. They have very good and friendly staffs who are willing to help customers in every possible way. They are very honest. I am very thankful to this group for working with me and giving me every information about the metal business. Thank you!

I was nervous and confused before taking my first step into investing having never done this sort of thing before. If you are like me and have little or no prior experience, it can be extremely daunting. However after giving them a call, Patriot Gold were extremely kind and helpful. I was put at ease within a minute and I felt confident and proud of my decision to use their outstanding services. Now, having used Patriot Gold, I feel put at ease and looking forward to further investments with them. They are the very best people to deal with and the most trustworthy I have found. I highly recommend them.

It is a very fantastic company with hundred percent assurance of commodities got from the company. I am not an expert when I first started work with them but it didn't matter because I was attended to all through the way. I will highly recommend Patriot Gold Group for everyone.

This is a very nice company with 100% assurance of goods gotten from the company. I'm no expert when I first got to work with them but it didn't matter cause I was attended to all through the way. I will recommend Patriot Gold Group for friends and family anytime.

Patriot Gold Group is one of the most reliable IRA to precious metals Exchange Group. Here I have my coveted metal inside a brief time frame than whatever other site before I have requested for an item. This is a company I would recommend to anyone who trusts.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

No doubt, the company is one the best in its field. I had also been keen to invest in something that is trustworthy and there is this company with the service and opportunity. I have always wanted to invest in gold. I think I have found the best company in this field. They have the best prices and services. They always care about their client.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I think this website make things of gold and platinum or it only sells gold and platinum. But also it does an impressive work. This website make our work easier and do faster. This website is like our friend. But it should work in all the country.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I felt very comfortable with my decision to invest in gold and silver. Mostly due to Jacob. He explained everything with patience and detail. An enjoyable experience all the way down the line. I would recommend PGG to anyone looking to diversify their holdings. I will be speaking to you next week about this transaction and hope I can track it once I return from overseas.

I have done a lot of research and finally I found Patriot Gold Group. I called them and the employee whom I spoke was very informative and professional. I asked all my questions and he gave me all answers clearly. Now I am a happy customer of them. Best gold in best price.

Patriot Gold Company Profile