Call toll free
4.94/5
Based on 99 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 22, 2018

123 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I had a great experience with Patriot Gold group. They handled my sale very professionally and quickly. Would definitely go through them again for any service required. Frank ** was very helpful and I appreciated all the help he gave.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Working with Andy ** was a very pleasant experience. When first hearing about this company I was not sure if I would be interested in purchasing precious metals but after looking more into it and conversing with Andy I am now comfortable and will be coming back for more. Thank you Patriot Gold Group!!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Very good guys to work with. Frank and Betsy helped me move half of my IRA to gold as I have been living in fear of a stock market crash. Between the crazy market and bitcoin these good Patriot folks helped me see the safety and security in precious metals. Only moved 125K to start but we will see how it goes. If the market crashes further I'm giving them the rest as I can't risk my future.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Thank you to the guys at Patriot Gold Group. I was referred to this company from a family member and was iffy when selling my precious metals. Mike ** made me feel much more comfortable and made the process easy and quick. I will be working with these guys in the future.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Patriot Gold Group exceeded all of my expectations. Working with Jack ** was the best thing that could have happened for me. He was very easy to talk to and helpful in all transactions. I will definitely be going back to this company for future needs as well as recommending to friends and family members.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I was so so happy with the service I received at Patriot. I have bought metals elsewhere in the past, and it is really no comparison to Patriot. I spoke with Mark ** and he provided me with excellent insights into the market, transparent pricing and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at gold and silver.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

My experience with PATRIOT Gold Group was nothing but pleasant. The customer service is very professional. Jack, especially, provided me with some crucial market information that I was not aware of. The PATRIOT family guided me through the entire purchase and stuck through it even when thing got a bit complicated during the rollover process. I felt no pressure from the company to invest in precious metals. Such a great feeling!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I invested with Patriot over 1 year ago and recently found out that the products they sold me, well just say that they OVERCHARGED ME for each item and then when I sold some items they sold them lower than the actual lower buying price. I bought GOLD coins and were charged $476.70 each coin when the price of each coin cost $312.20 each! This is a $164.50 profit to them on each coin @ 242 coins! FEE or highway robbery!? I bought SILVER coins and were charged $44.33 each coin when the price of each coin cost $27.37 each! The is a $16.96 profit to them on each coin @ ~2600 coins! Fee or highway robbery!?

Just with this transaction they TOOK me for over $57,000.00 that I can't recover. Taking their advice on moves to make, the gold coins were sold at a selling price of at even less than the cost price well below what they charged price! NOT a good time to sell at an additional loss! The Patriot Group more than takes FULL ADVANTAGE of you! OVERCHARGES YOU and IF you're not someone that is really into investing, Patriot is NOT THE COMPANY for you! These comments on people praising this company, where are you coming from? Did you see what you were charged over what the actual cost is? LOOK at the holding companies paperwork vs the Patriot paperwork and see if they did this to you. IN MY Opinion, Patriot Gold Group is NOT a good company and WILL rip you off! STAY AWAY from PATRIOT!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

A close friend recommended this company to me and I could not express how happy I am that they did. I was treated with the upmost respect throughout every conversation I had. Charley ** was always there to answer any questions I had. I will definitely continue to work with Patriot Gold Group in the future.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I really appreciate how amazing this company has been in making the process so smooth and easy. The employee who helped me, Andy **, made the process seamless and I will definitely be coming back for future orders. The order came in quickly and I greatly appreciate all of the help I received. Thank you so much.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Thank you so much to this amazing company! The workers are very honest, hardworking, and have great customer service. Mike ** was always there to answer questions and made everything sound easy. Would highly recommend his service to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Been researching into Gold IRAs for awhile. I came across Patriot Gold Group through my research. The service, the patience, the pricing, and the communication level is the best! I am nervous of my retirement savings and want to feel secure with an asset that protects me & my family. Gold & Patriot accomplished that!

Patriot Gold response

Happy 2018 Diana. You got in at the right time.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I have been researching into precious metals for 3 months and finally came across Patriot Gold Group. Very simple process, I was actually working directly with two owners of the company. I can sleep good at night knowing my account is with Patriot Gold Group and Jack is keeping me informed with the markets. Thank you!!!

Patriot Gold response

Jack sends his thanks, Fermin! Glad we could make it easy, and agreed, the owners are very involved with our clients.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

For anyone interested in learning more about or investing in precious metals, make sure you talk to Mike at Patriot. Mike runs a tight ship and no matter who you talk to - they are all very informed. I invested in gold about 5 months ago and am very satisfied with all of the insight and professionalism from Patriot. Not to mention the fact that my portfolio is increasing in value. My recommendation to anyone who reads this - give Mike a call (or any of the professionals at Patriot).

Patriot Gold response

Much appreciated Luke! Keep watching- Gold is already up $66 since you invested.

Resolution response: Nov. 14, 2017

Thanks for the follow up call Mike. You definitely take your reputation seriously, You clearly earned a 5th star as I can see how much you care about your clients!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Rolled over about 35% of my IRA with these guys. Good guys to work with, smart and understand the market. I will say they were definitely a little bit aggressive, but I guess when you know your stuff it is easy to sell. I will see how this goes then consider moving more money over to them. Certainly was easy enough and the stock market soaring everyday scares me.

Patriot Gold response

Glad to be of service Harold. Happy to know the process was easy for you, and agreed we get a little excited sometimes during the process!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Thank you to the team at Patriot Gold Group for making my gold investments so streamlined. I was skeptical of using any of these companies because an associate of mine had a horrible experience. I called the top 5 precious gold investment brokers -- Patriot was the only one that had their act together and was not condescending. I know nothing about precious metal investment and now I feel informed and am happy with the results.

Patriot Gold response

Strealmined is what we aim for- much prosperity to you and your family, Nate!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Shout out to Mike at Patriot Gold. He really knows the precious gold investment business. We used Patriot for our most current investment needs and they definitely delivered. Professional, informed and easy to work with -- I would recommend any person who wants to make money on their investments consider giving Mike at Patriot a call. Highest recommendation, and I have been investing for over 20 years.

Patriot Gold response

Appreciate the kind words Patrick. Cheers to Gold on the rise to 1300, then 1400!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I recommend Patriot Gold group for precious metal investments. Mike who was the primary account manager for the investment transactions I made in September is very well informed and professional. Excellent and thorough group of investors. So far all of the decisions I made with Mike's advice have been profitable and successful.

Patriot Gold response

Glad you took our advice Hadley, you will not be disappointed!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I recently moved to Florida and wanted to make some gold investments before I officially retire. The guys at Patriot had great answers and sent me a lot of information. I was hesitant because I don't know much about them or gold investing, but they seemed informed. The investment I made has been good so far. Glad I called.

Patriot Gold response

We're glad you called too, Jason.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

These folks do TERRIFIC work! A+ customer service. They really know their stuff. They are very timely in dealing with you, and they are also very professional, helpful, and courteous. I highly, highly recommend giving them a call and a chance to serve you. Very pleased with the service I received! A great American business!!

Patriot Gold response

American as apple pie and BBQs, David. We agree That's why we are PATRIOT!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have wanted to invest in precious metals for some time now. I did some research and Patriot Gold was a good choice. I spoke with an investment specialist named Mike. All of my questions were answered and I invested on the spot. The transactions were smooth and I was very satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Thomas, glad we could get you in the gold market so quickly.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My brother used Patriot a while ago and has been talking about them ever since. I finally broke down, called Patriot and talked to Mike. Mike was smart, to-the-point and knew his product. He put my mind at ease and handled my 401k rollover quickly. SO happy I finally called Patriot. Our family will all be calling soon! Thanks Patriot.

Patriot Gold response

Your family is wise to invest in gold, Missie. Let's get all of them on board!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Patriot Gold helped me complete a roll-over IRA transaction quickly. The process from start to finish was handled very professionally. Mike and all of the associates I have dealt with at Patriot Gold have been extremely helpful and smart! I will definitely be making additional investments with Patriot and highly recommending them to everyone I know.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks George- IRA roll-overs are our strength. You can see the slight increase in gold already since you have invested, and it will only go up more once the stock market finds reality...

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Gold investment has always been of interest to me. I recently inherited quite a bit of money -- and started my research for Professional Investment companies specializing in precious metals. Patriot Gold was by far the most comprehensive and thorough company and Jack was very accommodating and supportive. I have three sisters who want to invest as well... Patriot Gold will be their investment advisors now! Thanks Jack and Patriot Gold. Mission accomplished!

Patriot Gold response

Anytime your sisters are ready to invest, Jack is more than happy to help all of them find the best balance of gold and silver in their portfolios.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

After reviewing 5 different companies on the internet regarding precious metals investments - Patriot Gold WINS. I made the call and spoke with Andy -- super informed about every aspect of the metal market investment process, history, present intel and future predictions. I have my partner calling to invest with Patriot (Andy) and I am going to have Patriot handle my IRA rollover. FInally found someone who knows what they are doing.

Patriot Gold response

Andy printed this out and put it on his office wall. Feedback like this means a lot to him. Thanks Scott!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I have researched and called multiple companies to handle my IRA investment and some additional interest I have in investing in metals. PATRIOT GOLD WINS! Amazing difference to have someone who actually knows what they are talking about and can get the investments done within 24 hours (19 hours to be exact). Patriot is the best. Hands down. Can't wait to tell everyone I know about Patriot. Great Job!

Much appreciated Frances!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Patriot Gold made my 401K rollover so simple and done in 24 hours. I will rest more soundly knowing that the Patriot professionals have my future all rolled up in a succinct Gold package. The security and the efficiency of Patriot's processes is unmatched -- and I did my homework. Thank you Patriot. BRAVO!

Patriot Gold response

Cheyanne we appreciate your comments. We are all about making it easy and making you money!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Patriot was recommended by my sister. I had not given much thought about my IRA but after hearing her fantastic experience I decided to call. Mike was super knowledgeable and professional. Gold investments have always been of interest to me and I am very impressed with the excellent investment opportunities that Patriot offers. Happy to have my money secure. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Patriot Gold response

Whenever you are ready to convert more of that IRA, you have my direct line, Bo!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I am very pleased with the assistance I received from Andy at Patriot Gold. I wanted a seamless transition and management of my account with my IRA Rollover. In less than 20 hours everything was taken care of. Andy was a champion professional and made me feel very confident that my future investments are in good hands! Gold and Silver coins are next. Thank you so much.

Patriot Gold response

Thanks Nena! We showed Andy your comment and he added it to his "Wall of Success" in his office.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

With the rising geopolitical tensions between the U.S. and North Korea I want to make a considerable investment in Gold – about 10% of my portfolio. This allocation was very easily attained through Patriot Gold. Their expertise and ease with which the transactions are made provided the perfect scenario for me to easily make this transition. Many thanks. I will highly pass this information to many of my fellow investors.

Patriot Gold response

Well said Jameson. This year is only getting worse with the tensions, lock down what you can in gold!

Patriot Gold Company Information

www.patriotgoldgroup.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use