Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Patriot Gold Group is an experienced dealer that serves its customers by offering direct working relationships with owners, setting up new accounts within 24 hours and providing no-fee gold and silver IRA accounts.

PROS

• No-fee IRA accounts
  • Helps customers diversify portfolio
  • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts

CONS

• Investments limited to certain metals

Top Patriot Gold Reviews

08/17/2019

I can’t say enough about Patriot Gold Group, the service and pricing is amazing. Never pushy and full of knowledge that helped me understand the importance of diversifying with gold and silver. I’m so happy with my acquisition and service.

09/17/2019

Patriot Gold Group has done a fantastic job in taking care of my investments. I was treated professionally and I was not charged those extravagant premium prices. I have already e-mailed and called Patriot several times and I always get an immediate response.

What does Patriot Gold Group do?

Patriot Gold Group is a precious metals dealer that offers a collection of coins and bars, plus self-directed precious metals IRAs. Patriot Gold Group's clients have a direct working relationship with the company's owners, which eliminates multiple layers of shareholder compensation and helps secure the most competitive price on gold and silver.

What are the products and services offered by Patriot Gold Group?

Patriot Gold Group offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars. The company also provides precious metals IRA accounts. The company has more than 25 gold and silver coin options, including the ones below:

GOLD AMERICAN EAGLE BULLION
  • 91.67% 22K pure gold
  • No artificial colors
  • Features Lady Liberty and design on reverse
MINT-PROOF SILVER AMERICAN EAGLE, 1 OZ.
  • One ounce of .999 silver
  • Minted at West Point Mint
GOLD MAPLE LEAF
  • Contains one ounce of .999 gold
  • Considered one of the most beautiful coins by investors and collectors

The gold and silver coins available through Patriot Gold Group include rare offerings that help diversify your portfolio, such as the U.S. Mint Liberty Gold Double Eagle coin.

According to the Patriot Gold Group, gold and silver have outperformed the Dow Jones industrial average over the last 12 years, which makes purchasing precious metals a sound alternative for portfolio diversification. Gold is protected against inflation, so investors can expect it to maintain or increase its value over time.

What benefits are available for opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group?

All of Patriot Gold Group’s precious metals IRA accounts are self-directed, which gives customers freedom and flexibility. Opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group has several benefits:

• No fees for life for all new IRA accounts
  • Provides control, growth and security by protecting you from weak-performing assets and balancing your portfolio
  • Application can be completed online, though consumers can call the company to speak with a Patriot Gold Group representative to learn more about the process
  • Consumers receive up to $2,500 free in gold and silver coins for new IRA accounts
  • Patriot Gold Group’s staff helps you transfer or roll over a previous IRA account

What kind of experience do the Patriot Gold Group representatives have?

Patriot Gold Group’s team of senior partners, portfolio managers and retirement specialists have extensive backgrounds and expertise in economic discrepancies, macroeconomics, currencies, global markets, venture capital, IRA diversification and long-term retirement accounts. This experience qualifies the company’s representatives to provide premium investment knowledge and proven market research to Patriot Gold Group customers.

Do we recommend Patriot Gold Group?

For consumers who want a hands-off approach to precious metals investing or prefer digital communication, Patriot Gold Group is a great choice. From its website, consumers can purchase gold and silver coins and bars, apply for a precious metals IRA, request an investor kit, review market charts and chat with Patriot Gold Group representatives.

Patriot Gold Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Patriot Gold Group is the most amazing company, my representative John ** was so informative and helped me to understand the many options when investing in precious metals. He explained all the benefits to my rolling over my IRA to gold and silver and I'm thrilled I did. The one thing I've never experienced and absolutely amazed me, was when I first started with Patriot I was so nervous and had some concerns. I decided to leave a message for John on Sunday evening thinking I would get a return call Monday morning, I was shocked when I answered my phone 45 minutes later and one of the owners Mike Celano called me while having dinner with his family. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, I slept so well and continue to do so knowing that I have a real asset to protect my family that has been around for over 5000 years.

Patriot Gold Group by far has been my best experience since I've been investing for for the past 35 years. My stockbroker would never call me back on a weekend least of all on a Sunday night. Thank you Mike and John for making my first experience with gold and silver easy and peaceful. God bless you!!! I love my America The Beautiful 5oz silver coins. They make excellent gifts. :)

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I’m someone who rarely writes reviews, but, the level of service, care and professionalism I experienced with Patriot Gold Group was above and beyond my expectations. Having reached out to other firms to roll over a 401k from a previous employer I was somewhat knowledgeable of the market. I found after speaking with Jack ** and receiving his sound advice I was able to make a strategic and well thought out plan for my future. Working directly with Jack who is one of the owners of the firm gave me a sense of ease and confidence rarely associated with this type of investment. Not only can I fully endorse Jack ** and Patriot Gold Group, I can confidently say you’d be foolish to consider any other firm.

Patriot Gold response

Andrej, thank you for all you do and being a customer. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was looking around on the internet and I contacted a couple of other companies. The first one seemed to have too much commissions and many guys out there independently getting their cut. The second one seemed to be huge because I got passed up to an assistant, and then things just didn’t follow through well. I then called Patriot Gold and it has been a good experience.

I worked with Jack and we’ve got a plan of action. He passed me over to someone who handles precious metal IRAs because that’s what I was doing. I was recommended to Charley, and then Mike is now handling the detail. It has been a clear line of communication and it seems like they have all of the savings of my lifetime in their hands, and I’m pretty well there for trusting them. I like their understanding of the business that they’re in and how unique it is. I also like their communication and professionalism. They were able to answer all my questions, and they took their time. Also, there's always time to talk to the owner, which is great. If he’s got an appointment, he’ll call me back in a half hour, which he does.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had an annuity that was closing out. The interest got me and I needed to roll that over into something that I was hoping would be a bit more stable than the stock market is right now. I've read about metals where the market dropped in 2008 and the silver tripled and gold doubled. I figured since it was getting close and things were looking dire in the picture, that would be the way to go. I called Lear, but Patriot Gold offered me a no-fee IRA, which meant I didn't have to pay any fees, such as storage fees, which was excellent. When Lear sent me their brochure, there were a solid amount of fees that they had for their services, where Patriot Gold just right upfront let me know if they could give me a no-fee IRA. That was the deal breaker and it was just a no-brainer after that since Lear didn't even offer to me when they would talk to me.

The Patriot Gold team had been superb throughout the whole deal and they've done well. Anything that I've asked Patriot Gold to do, they get it done. They're in California and I'm a West Virginian. There was one time that I called them. They had papers for me to sign and it happened so quick that they had it in FedEx, and FedEx had to meet me the next day, which doesn't normally happen. For that kind of thing to happen that quick, that blew my mind. Patriot Gold had been right on the ball to have wanted it done. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The process of setting up an account and then the rollover activity from Fidelity is time-consuming with some other companies. Patriot Gold did it quickly. In a day, they were able to roll the money over from Fidelity through the normal rollover process and then took less than a couple of weeks to initiate the whole account, so it saved a lot of time. Patriot took a good amount of time on their end to answer questions before I even started to think about rolling my money over. They had a person named Mike who took his time to explain to me over a few days certain questions that I had, like what type of coins, what is approved and what is not, how to do the process and the fees associated with each activation. Patriot Gold is operating very well and they are very clear on what they're doing. I and my wife are both are satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

My pleasure to help you and your wife Aji. You folks were great to work with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I transferred my IRA account to the Patriot Gold Group. The transactions was handled very professionally. Andy made a recommendation with no pressure and the transaction went through very smoothly. I would feel comfortable referring my friends to the group.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Mike ** was very helpful and conscientious in helping me set up my precious metals IRA. He communicated regularly and was very responsive to my questions. He also was very helpful in explaining options for my account. Mike was very courteous and knowledgeable regarding precious metals for 401(K) accounts.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Had a good talk with Michael ** on transferring my 401 account into a gold and silver IRA. He helped me with the transfer and then turned me over another agent. His name was Andy ** and we put the transfer into a silver account transaction went very smoothly. Every one at Patriot Gold Group was top notch. Would recommend any one wanting to diversify their 401 some metals investment. Hope to have a good relationship with Patriot Gold Group in the coming years.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Jack and Charley were very attentive, professional and wonderful to work with. Establishing my IRA was an easy process and they walked me through each step of the process for a smooth transition. Would recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I was hesitant at first, this is all new to me, I know nothing of the stock market, yet I wanted a solid backing for my future. Mike with Patriot Gold Group could see that I was hesitant, he explained to me how they came to be a company with open sincerity, he set me at ease and assured me that I was in good hands. If you have the chance to speak with any of the members of the Patriot Gold Group you will see just as I have. Now Is time to sit back and be patient. Thanks PGG.

Patriot Gold Company Information