Patriot Gold

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Obtained this offer through an email that I received as an advertisement. I have been thinking about the investment into precious metals for sometime now. I made the mistake of NOT investing/purchasing when prices were very low several years back but, when the cost started to rise I found myself making the same mistake again. I'm sure glad that I followed the lead and made the call. I spoke with Bill **, we went over several options to purchase and I must say he worked for me to gain the best prices that which I could afford. I received an email with what we discussed and there was no pressure to buy. When I was ready I replied to the email and started the path forward and I'm glad I did.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been buying precious metals for years and have tried local and online dealers. I found Patriot Gold Group from the Dick Morris show. I called and spoke directly with Mike Celano, who is the owner of the company. My purchase process was smooth and seamless, no pressure. Thank you Mike for your expertise and speedy response to all my needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jack ** was very professional with me and my IRA rollover. I was extremely comfortable with The experience. What is very special about the Patriot Gold Group is I get to speak with the owner of the gold company. I have purchased gold for years, and have NEVER had a chance to speak to an owner. I will never buy from anywhere else but Patriot Gold Group.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My existing Precious metals IRA was evaluated by one of the Sr Partners Mr Jack Hanney. Jack is very knowledgeable of the metals markets and looked into what was BEST for my needs and my family's legacy and fixed my account. I sleep great knowing that Patriot Gold Group has properly diversified my 200,000 IRA with no FEES for 4 years. Working directly with an owner of a gold company is a great advantage. I recommend Patriot Gold Group.

Charley was so helpful throughout the whole process. He answered all my questions with ease and made me feel very comfortable during every conversation we had. I will continue to work with this company for my precious metal needs. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you Patriot Gold Group. My retirement account is safe!! Mr Johnson ** was very professional and walked me through the entire IRA rollover process. I will be recommending him and Patriot Gold Group to all my colleagues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's so refreshing to buy precious metals with no sales pressure, and I got to work directly with senior partner Mike **. I rolled over my IRA within 3 days with no fees...I will definitely recommend Patriot Gold Group to all my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Patriot Gold Group after seeing their commercial on the news. As a long time real estate investor I never saw myself buying gold. But as the world is bracing for many potential conflicts I made up my mind to learn more. I worked with Mike ** as my broker. Very intelligent and patient. Walked me through the process and I made a sound purchase based on my research. Always good working with a man that served our country and I could not have gotten better service. Honorable company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I want to recommend the Patriot Gold Group and my team of representatives Jack, Liz and Andy. Never purchasing metals I was unsure to the process. I spoke with other companies who were hard selling me to buy their products only to find out they were not what I wanted. My team took the time to educate me to the different areas of the gold and silver markets I had no idea that there were three and what each one represented. They took the time to find out what my goals were and answered all of my questions. I also researched what every company was offering only to find out that other companies were recommending after comparing pricing Patriot was the best. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking to protect their hard earned dollars. I have already sent two of my friends who have purchased and feel the same way.

This is my third transaction in 3 months with three different companies and Patriot Gold Group blew the last two companies away. Mind you I spoke to about eight companies. Only three made it to a deal. My phone calls are returned or answered right away. Whomever I'm speaking with is always polite. I really just wanted a family because this is so long term, and I got that with Michael ** and the whole team. I understand that everyone needs to get paid in these industries but Patriot saved me 5 grand so that tells you about their pricing. I can't say this enough, 5 stars is not enough for Patriot. They're the best. Thanks Michael! Thanks Patriot!

Factual basis uncertain

Be very aware of doing any business with the Patriot Gold Group. At first things seemed to be on the up and up but then matters really changed. I was working with Dan ** and typical of a salesperson he was forthcoming with information about gold and silver investing. So my first mistake was not getting what he told me in writing. When my(100K) funds became available to Patriot Gold he became very pushy and aggressive which are two things that I do not tolerate! Initially his company was going to take care of set up fees and administrative fees for 3 years for a precious metals IRA. However, when Dan called me and told me my order was ready now all the sudden I was having to pay for these fees.

Not only that he chose higher priced gold and silver coins meaning I was getting less for my money. When I conversed with him about the order of the coin bullion he stated "You know I have your best interest at heart" which was a total LIE. Never once did he ask me which coins I desired. He just picked them. I asked numerous times for him to send me a PDF file so I could view what I would actually be purchasing and he refused to send it to me unless I was online with him, another high-pressure sales tactic.

After telling him I WAS NOT HAPPY, the next day my order miraculously changed in the coins to be purchased but this time there were hundreds of dollars less in silver than the day before and now his company was going to pay for the set up fees, but this is a guy that has my best interest at heart!! I told him I would think about this order and if I wanted to proceed I would call him. I explicitly told him not to call me, which of course he did. He hounded and hounded me and even called me twice after I said I was done with his company and never call me again. I priced the same coin with other dealers and found he was going to profit between $12-13000. So if you are thinking about doing business with Patriot Gold you would be better off choosing one of the other hundreds of dealers out there!!!

I've bought gold for 20 years and have had many problems trusting companies. Failed promises, not returning phone calls, high pressure sales. This changed my whole outlook on gold companies. Since working with Bill ** I've reallocated my gold and silver to Patriot. I didn't have to do all the paperwork, Patriot's IRA department handled everything for me. This week we are bringing in a group of family investors. With so much tension in the world right now I just wanted a company that's transparent, Patriot is truly a family I can call and feel secure. I highly recommend over all companies, and I've invested with all of them. Thank you Patriot Gold Group.

I contacted the Patriot Gold Group in July and started working with Andy **. I'd bought Gold and Silver in the past and never really been impressed with any of the brokers I'd worked with. None of them seemed to listen to what I wanted. They just wanted to get as much money as they could and get me off the phone. Andy suggested I do a small portfolio of Gold and Silver and see how things went. He knew I'd made much larger purchases in the past but suggested something more conservative to start. Since then I've been in touch with Andy on a regular basis, I've converted my IRA which is well into six figures and made several large cash purchases. I've shopped Patriot's prices but now I know I don't have to. Just like he said they are considerably lower than anything else I've found. I've not only found someone I trust but we've become friends.

I was looking into different firms and found Patriot Gold Group online. I called and spoke with Andy **. I have never purchased gold before so Andy thoroughly explained the process of gold buying, but never made me feel pressured, and made sure I understood the process before moving on. I was only calling to investigate the process, but I ended up converting my IRA, and making a sizable purchase of gold & silver to keep at home. That was back in July, and I hear from Andy ** any time there are good opportunities in the market and he is always available when I call with questions. I couldn't ask for a better experience and highly recommend Patriot Gold Group.

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased $4k of gold from this company. Still to this day after months of hassle they have not returned my money. They claimed to have shipped the gold on four occasions, never any gold shipped nor received but paid for in full. I asked for my money be returned and they said to have express mailed through FedEx. They are messing with me or are absolutely ignorant, FedEx doesn't deliver to PO boxes. The check should have been sent express through USPS, I offered a replacement address. Since no receipt of any express mail with a check enclosed, they have said three days in a row to wire the funds to my bank and nothing. These guys are crooks. At this point I can only assume they cannot cover the funds.

I was invested in an IRA with Wells Fargo and called my financial advisor to inquire why I hadn't seen any appreciation in the account over the past 6 months. I realized that the banks weren't going to be able to help me preserve and grow my savings. While researching precious metals investments, I stumbled upon Patriot Gold Group. They had a 5 star rating with Consumer Affairs so I decided to give one of their experts a call. Mike **, one of the partners, answered himself and helped me buy $100,000 worth of gold coins at the right price. My IRA is finally protected in tangible gold and silver and I'm hoping to see the returns fall in line with my financial goals. I would recommend Patriot Gold Group without reservation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not an expert by any means of investment and I had in two different accounts of my 401K. I was very nervous about what is happening in our economy and I wanted to find the safest place where I could put precious metal for intended purpose. That's what drove me to call Patriot Gold. I told them I was looking for a place of safety and something that is tangible with more value. They told me to enroll my 408 account over to them. There was no tax implication and it just came into commodity of a precious metal rather than going through all other options.

However, there was a misunderstanding when I actually got transported to purchasing process. A purchase order generated by my purchase of a precious metal was to be sent to me through email, but I didn't receive it. So I called back and he then right away turned around and send it back to me. It's all been good. It has been a very pleasant experience and they were very helpful. I'm most happy with the fact that when I call them, they are able to answer all my questions right away.

I purchased silver for home delivery. My transaction went smoothly and Patriot Gold Group shipped my order within five business days as promised. Since my initial purchase, I now receive news and articles by email concerning the markets on a weekly basis. I'm finding the updates to be informative and helpful. I will continue to purchase precious metals through Patriot Gold Group and I would recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone who is looking to purchase gold or silver.

Insufficient response received

Patriot Gold's team was friendly, however, I talked to their guy for a while and once he got my account, that was the last that I heard from him. There's no statement. He had overcharged me for the gold I bought compared to what is in the market price. It wasn’t a good experience but I’m okay with it now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jack ** contacted me about Patriot Gold and he was excellent. Everything works out fine so far. I am very happy with the way they do business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with Patriot Gold has been excellent. When we made the decision to go with them, we called and talked with Jason. He was very good and informative. We talked about more things than just what I was buying. He sent me a few things about silver and a lot of literature to my e-mail, which I read. It was very nice. In fact, when we wanted to buy some more, we went right back to Jason.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to see if Patriot Gold was worthwhile investing. I got the information I wanted so I was satisfied. Their guidance in making my investment decision was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything Patriot Gold told me on the phone worked out just like they explained it to me. We did the transaction and the gold is in the vault now. I’m happy with everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone who used to be with Lear has gone over to Patriot Gold. He told me he was leaving the other outfit and so after he moved, I called Patriot Gold and requested that he continue on with my stuff and so it got moved over there. He helped us in the past and so he’s garnered our trust in him. Based on recommendations he makes, I just want to follow them because they’d paid off in the past. He recently put out some e-mails about things that are going on with Patriot Gold which are informative and I appreciate that. I am highly satisfied with them. I really liked their team a lot. I've talked to someone who sells on the team and he was gracious and so I haven't had a bad time with them at all. It’s more than just business when I talk to him. He takes an interest and knows a little about the family and I really appreciate that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Patriot Gold was great. I worked with Charley and he is wonderful. I actually heard about Patriot Gold through him. He was with a different company, but he's been doing the business a long time and now partnered with the group. I've always been loyal to him because he's been fantastic in what he does. So it's not as much Patriot Gold as it is Charley. No expert gold traders and gold. For that matter, Charley is my guy and I've been very impressed with him. Frankly, if he left tomorrow, I'd be where he is. So as far as Patriot Gold is concerned, the best thing they can do for their business is take good care of Charley.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Lear Capital attempted to shaft me nearly three years ago. Within two hours of that very disturbing conversation, their website promise a $500 credit to my size of Precious metal IRA. Then one of their salespeople tried to deny it. I later came to understand that it was not their policy to try to cheat their new customers. It was only that one sales representative. So almost miraculously, this is two years before Patriot Gold went into business. Two of their owners came in, took my IRA and did a very fair exchange on some of the gold coin set that were not very liquid and gave me a very fair compensation that added to some $25,000 for those eight ounces. They saved me from Lear’s clutches. Two hours after that some three years ago, Charlie called me and by what he said convinced me that not every precious metal dealer have their talons out for unwary customers.

When I opened a second IRA after Patriot Gold went into business last June, I was pleasantly surprised that when things like commodities are stocked and sold, there is a lower bid and a higher ask. In the case of gold, it is ordinarily some $2.00 per ounce. And when I buy, I buy at the ask, which is $200 per ounce more than the bid, which is the price that one would typically sell at. It’s called a bid and ask. They charged me for over $100,000 of coins or slightly above the bid, but much closer to the bid than the ask. So right then and there, I saved thousands of dollars that he could have charged me by my paying the ask. It’s almost too good to be true, but it was the nearest thing to a mystical salvation I had ever experienced.

Personally, I have only just recently joined the Patriot family of clients... Having dealt with and trusted Charley ** for years. In my book, market knowledge and customer service are expected as absolute minimums... It is rather the trust that is earned and maintained that actually MEAN something in an admittedly fickle market such as this. It is in this regard that I count Charley as my sole precious metals expert... But also, my friend. I firmly and confidently recommend Patriot to anyone seeking to preserve some wealth, especially through trying times.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mike was very helpful and spent a lot of time explaining the benefits of investing in precious metal. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to invest in gold or silver.

This company was great! I felt very comfortable working with them. I will gladly work with these guys in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had many purchases, sales and trades with numerous precious metal dealers but none as satisfying, trouble free or as profitable as those when guided by the Patriot Team of ** and **. I have introduced a number of my friends to their knowledge and expertise and will continue to do so in the future. They are not only advisors to me but great personal friends.

Patriot Gold Company Profile