Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5
Visit Website

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Patriot Gold Group is an experienced dealer that serves its customers by offering direct working relationships with owners, setting up new accounts within 24 hours and providing no-fee gold and silver IRA accounts.

PROS

• No-fee IRA accounts
  • Helps customers diversify portfolio
  • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts

CONS

• Investments limited to certain metals

Top Patriot Gold Reviews

I can’t say enough about Patriot Gold Group, the service and pricing is amazing. Never pushy and full of knowledge that helped me understand the importance of diversifying with gold and silver. I’m so happy with my acquisition and service.

Patriot Gold Group has done a fantastic job in taking care of my investments. I was treated professionally and I was not charged those extravagant premium prices. I have already e-mailed and called Patriot several times and I always get an immediate response.

What does Patriot Gold Group do?

Patriot Gold Group is a precious metals dealer that offers a collection of coins and bars, plus self-directed precious metals IRAs. Patriot Gold Group's clients have a direct working relationship with the company's owners, which eliminates multiple layers of shareholder compensation and helps secure the most competitive price on gold and silver.

What are the products and services offered by Patriot Gold Group?

Patriot Gold Group offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars. The company also provides precious metals IRA accounts. The company has more than 25 gold and silver coin options, including the ones below:

GOLD AMERICAN EAGLE BULLION
  • 91.67% 22K pure gold
  • No artificial colors
  • Features Lady Liberty and design on reverse
MINT-PROOF SILVER AMERICAN EAGLE, 1 OZ.
  • One ounce of .999 silver
  • Minted at West Point Mint
GOLD MAPLE LEAF
  • Contains one ounce of .999 gold
  • Considered one of the most beautiful coins by investors and collectors

The gold and silver coins available through Patriot Gold Group include rare offerings that help diversify your portfolio, such as the U.S. Mint Liberty Gold Double Eagle coin.

According to the Patriot Gold Group, gold and silver have outperformed the Dow Jones industrial average over the last 12 years, which makes purchasing precious metals a sound alternative for portfolio diversification. Gold is protected against inflation, so investors can expect it to maintain or increase its value over time.

What benefits are available for opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group?

All of Patriot Gold Group’s precious metals IRA accounts are self-directed, which gives customers freedom and flexibility. Opening an IRA with Patriot Gold Group has several benefits:

• No fees for life for all new IRA accounts
  • Provides control, growth and security by protecting you from weak-performing assets and balancing your portfolio
  • Application can be completed online, though consumers can call the company to speak with a Patriot Gold Group representative to learn more about the process
  • Consumers receive up to $2,500 free in gold and silver coins for new IRA accounts
  • Patriot Gold Group’s staff helps you transfer or roll over a previous IRA account

What kind of experience do the Patriot Gold Group representatives have?

Patriot Gold Group’s team of senior partners, portfolio managers and retirement specialists have extensive backgrounds and expertise in economic discrepancies, macroeconomics, currencies, global markets, venture capital, IRA diversification and long-term retirement accounts. This experience qualifies the company’s representatives to provide premium investment knowledge and proven market research to Patriot Gold Group customers.

Do we recommend Patriot Gold Group?

For consumers who want a hands-off approach to precious metals investing or prefer digital communication, Patriot Gold Group is a great choice. From its website, consumers can purchase gold and silver coins and bars, apply for a precious metals IRA, request an investor kit, review market charts and chat with Patriot Gold Group representatives.

Patriot Gold Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

From the beginning there was no pressure to do anything. Every question was answered thoughtfully and thoroughly. No question was too small nor too redundant. Patriot Gold Group has stellar online reviews and rated one of the best companies to work with. Their offer for free storage fees is huge. Most competitive companies charge $200-$300 a year or more for metals storage. I had very little left after the market crash of 2008. Michael helped me cull various small IRA's and 401k's together into one portfolio. They did all the legwork for me making it not only easy but they also absorbed all the fees my current plans wanted to charge me to exit them. Nothing was too small for PGG to handle for me.

It was nice 'having people to make it all simple.' And to monitor that it all got invested properly into my new account. This was especially helpful during the stressful holidays where it would be easy to miss a step or two without their help. And I benefited from their large industrial purchases which a smaller investor like myself would never be able to do otherwise. I now rest easy knowing that my assets are safe, protected and so is my retirement. And while they will not give you 'investment advice' they will help you understand the choices you can make including the pros and cons. That was more than sufficient for me to make solid decisions about which hard assets to invest in. PGG just made the path and process easy!

Patriot Gold response

Kamala we know that so many lost in the last recession, we are happy that we were able to help you rebuild through precious metals.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

After retirement, selling my California home, and moving to Arizona, I found myself with extra money in my savings account. I already have multiple retirement accounts so I was looking for an alternative place to locate some of my extra money that might net more than the pittance percentage paid into a bank account. I also don’t like the risks for stocks and bonds right now…

I have seen and heard advertisements for Patriot Gold Group recently so I decided to contact them. Mike was very friendly and knowledgeable. We initially missed each other but connected over the phone within an acceptable timeframe. Right out of the gate I advised him I needed background information on investing in gold and silver as I had never done it before. He was patient and thorough providing all the background I needed to make decisions about the types of investment instruments I wanted.

Having made up my mind what to buy, my initial purchase included 1175 silver coins and 30 gold coins. I also elected to have them hold all but two of the coins for me. I had them ship one of each just for verification and to see what I had purchased. I have to say, Mike helped all the way with the purchase and follow up. With his excellent help, the whole process (start to finish) was quick, interesting, and painless. I will look forward to my next interactions with the Patriot Gold Group when I am ready to buy, or sell, again.

Patriot Gold response

Everett we are happy to help guide you now and in the future.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After watching Adapt2030 on YouTube, the channel promoted Patriot Gold Group as a way of putting your retirement into a safe physical metal where it is stored until the time it becomes s redeemed. Jack contacted me by phone and set up a time that afternoon that worked best for both of us. By the time the afternoon rolled around it no longer worked for me and Jack rolled with my schedule and we connected at another time. He sent material for me to review and we talked the possibility and since I had been looking for exactly this type of investment for years, I wanted time to vet them and only found great reviews and nothing that sent red flags.

I called Charley back and took care of the necessary paperwork. Together we called my former IRA and very quickly moved assets. Once the money was received, I was able to make the investment into silver which is historically undervalued. The timing of this was great and their help was invaluable and the experience was seamless and without trouble. If you are interested in owning physical gold or silver in an IRA, then I would highly recommend Patriot Gold Group to assist you in your quest. Thank you for your help and continued support!

Pastor John

Patriot Gold response

John there is nothing more important to us then our customers. We know schedules can change at the drop of a hat. We will always work with you to make the process seamless.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I decided a few months ago to add some Gold and Silver to my retirement portfolio as a hedge against a market turndown. I listened to a few presentations on the merits of buying physical precious metals and initially was in the process of buying from one of Patriot Gold's competitors. I was assured that the company I was talking to was the industry leader and offered the lowest prices, and therefore there was no reason to look elsewhere. As part of my due diligence, I checked prices with several different companies and soon discovered the company I was talking to did not offer the lowest prices and some of the information they provided did not seem to be totally accurate.

After speaking at length to both Charlie and Jack I felt that Patriot Gold was a better fit for me and I decided to buy from them instead. They were very helpful in setting up the new Gold IRA account and the buying process was very straight forward. For anyone looking to invest in precious metals I would recommend giving Patriot Gold a call before making a final decision of where to buy.

Patriot Gold response

I am thankful that you did your due diligence and found us! You also saved a few dollars in the process!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Patriot Gold Group is the most amazing company, my representative John ** was so informative and helped me to understand the many options when investing in precious metals. He explained all the benefits to my rolling over my IRA to gold and silver and I'm thrilled I did. The one thing I've never experienced and absolutely amazed me, was when I first started with Patriot I was so nervous and had some concerns. I decided to leave a message for John on Sunday evening thinking I would get a return call Monday morning, I was shocked when I answered my phone 45 minutes later and one of the owners Mike Celano called me while having dinner with his family. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, I slept so well and continue to do so knowing that I have a real asset to protect my family that has been around for over 5000 years.

Patriot Gold Group by far has been my best experience since I've been investing for for the past 35 years. My stockbroker would never call me back on a weekend least of all on a Sunday night. Thank you Mike and John for making my first experience with gold and silver easy and peaceful. God bless you!!! I love my America The Beautiful 5oz silver coins. They make excellent gifts. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: April 2, 2020

Ron and the Patriot Gold Group team have done an outstanding job understanding their client's needs and creating a platform to cater to us and guide us towards a solid financial future. With some of the best service I have experienced, Ron and team have never been pushy yet have a solution for every inquiry. Any time I need an extra set of eyes, Patriot Gold Group is there for me and I couldn't be more complimentary of who they are and what they do.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Liz and Kristen represent the best in old school customer service. Very kind and patient and every question was answered. They are very efficient to where we got the mix of gold and silver shipped to us within 5 days. This puts my wife at ease and know they'll stand behind the purchase should something come up. We love love love Liz **. Thank you for making this a pleasure and we will work with no one but you in the future.

Patriot Gold response

Austin, we are always happy to help and appreciate you as a client.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I had the pleasure of having Bo ** introduce me to and explain what Patriot Gold group could to protect my retirement investments. He was informative, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly and assisted me in making my first purchase. Bo was concerned about me as a person and became a friend. I also had the pleasure of working with Michael ** who assisted me in working with my current investment agent to get my get my resources transferred. He was very efficient and patient even when the agent did not follow directions. His knowledge and professionalism were exceptional. I would recommend Patriot Gold Group to my closest friends.

Patriot Gold response

We look forward to continued business with you and are happy to work with your friends and family.

Original review: March 27, 2020

From the beginning Jack ** and Charley ** have been wonderful and super responsive in handling a difficult transition from another company. Exceptional and caring customer service is ongoing with any concern, their response is immediate and handled with expertise. It is critical to have such good hearted and honest people to work within managing my important retirement account. Thank you Jack and Charley! You are Number 1!

Original review: March 27, 2020

Patriot Gold group was able to explain very clearly what was involved when transferring my 401K to gold and silver IRA. Charley ** has always been available to answer any and all questions, and I have had many questions. When I call Charley, I can always get ahold of him and when he's on the phone with another client he will text me and let me know when he'll call me back. I feel very comfortable with Patriot gold.

Patriot Gold Company Information