Patriot Gold

Patriot Gold

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've spoken with a number of groups in the past month about converting my IRA to precious metals. I didn't feel that any of them were trustworthy, that is until I spoke with Patriot Gold. These guys were direct and honest with me and got me what I wanted quickly and at a fair price. Knowledgeable, honest, polite, efficient.

Turned over my IRA to invest in Gold with this company. They taught me about the market and educated me about investing in physical gold. Very attentive and always available by phone when I needed more information. My wife is also considering rolling over her 401k.

After lots of research and calling lots of companies, I was so pleasantly surprised to learn that I could work directly with a senior partner at Patriot Gold Group. Why work with a commission based salesman when you can work directly with an owner. Thank you PGG.

Working with J ** is top notch. This man knows everything about the precious metals investing business and has one goal and priority to achieve, and that is to help benefit the customer/client portfolio. ** has the experience, savvy, and expertise to guide anyone on the investment to success path. Always available to answer questions and provide top industry insights in strategic planning and execution for top notch performance and service. ** is a virtuoso in the precious metals investment business and is highly qualified and uber professional. My only regret is that I didn't work with him earlier on my investment portfolio sooner! Thanks a million!!!

I heard about Patriot Gold from a friend, and I was glad I did! The gentleman I spoke to was very informative and professional. He took the time to answer ALL my questions clearly and in terms that I could understand. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank you Patriot Gold!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

My husband and I have a 401k and IRA we've been thinking of converting into gold or silver, but had a lot of questions about the considerations and how it works. Patriot Gold's customer service was great! They were very patient in explaining the process and we feel we're making a great decision for our financial future!

One of my savviest financial friends recommended the Patriot Gold Group and now I feel like Goldfinger with the Midas touch. But before I invested, I asked Jack many, many tough questions. He didn't flinch. He was polite, professional and really knew his stuff. Suffice to say, I am one very satisfied customer.

Recently I received an inheritance and am interested in investing in gold. After contacting several other industry professionals, I was not impressed with any of the information received nor was I confident in any of their abilities. I was given Patriot Gold as super knowledgeable and reliable precious metals experts. Ten minutes into the conversation with Patriot Gold advisor James, it was incredible how much valuable information I received. Patriot Gold not only has an outstanding reputation as true industry experts but they also deliver. James provided me with an ease of understanding not only about investing in gold but other precious metals as well without seeming as though he was upselling. I will be making more investment choices in various precious metals due to the knowledge base and professional investment advice I was given. Thanks to Patriot Gold for helping make my investment decisions with confidence.

Really easy and great value. I got rid of a few pieces that my ex had gifted me. I just didn't want to wear them anymore. The seamless process on site made it so easy to get setup and paid me really quickly. I definitely got a great trade in rate because the pawn shop in my area offered me only about half of what Patriot Gold did!

I am new to investing in precious metals, but I wanted to rollover my IRA and Jeff made it very easy. He was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He answered every single one of my questions, and I had many. Jeff was very patient with me as well and I felt no pressure what-so-ever from him. I will continue to deal with Jeff from The Patriot Gold Group for my investment needs. Very satisfied. I would highly recommend them!!

I looked them up online, filled out information and got a call from David that was very helpful. He was informative and patient with me. I had a ton of questions about my using my IRA and he spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I understood what my options were. Great experience with this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My family left me a sizeable account with gold and other investments and before speaking with Jack from Patriot, I didn't have much experience with trading and stuff. He was really nice and explained to me all the details and things I should be aware of that would be in my best interest. After hanging up with him I did some research and found everything they recommended to be real, not just some sales story. A week later I called him back and we moved forward. Still early to see the results, but I feel extremely comfortable with my decision to use them.

I had been thinking about investing in precious metals for a long time, but admittedly didn't know much about the process. I finally decided to take some action when I saw an ad online and I called Patriot Gold directly. The team at Patriot was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. They spent a ton of time with me on the phone and made me feel comfortable. I ended up rolling over my IRA and very happy so far. These guys are experts for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold Group did exactly what they said they would do. It is really not that difficult - I researched for my aunt to buy silver, found Patriot Gold Group online - called 800 974 gold. From YouTube. Mike ** answered the phone and within 5 days my aunt had the silver in her safe in North Carolina.

I went with Patriot because they have the best prices in the industry. They are very punctual and informative. I feel very comfortable with my position and would highly recommend working with senior partner Mike **. He's my representative. Five stars.

Mark and his support staff were very helpful in educating me as I had many questions. I was tired of the nonsense in the political world so it made sense to switch some of my savings to gold. They made it safe and easy for me and I will look to move more in the future if this steadiness remains. Anyone can sell gold but I am all about service and that is what made me invest with Patriot Gold.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Working with Patriot Gold group was great. I thought buying gold was a lot more difficult than one phone call, they went over everything with me. I ask a lot of questions. I wanted to get some platinum and they had that too. The coins I got are a lot better quality than the ones from another company. They told me not to state the companies name but I'd definitely say to watch out for the big companies charging so much, Patriot was 13% cheaper. I am stoked.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patriot Gold group was great with educating me in the process of precious metals backed ira. Worked very hard all my life and to work with Patriot Gold Group as they did ALL the work making everything transparent and easy makes me feel great. Patriot Gold group cares about my account and the fact that I am not an expert in precious metals. Great job and now I can go fishing!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friend mentioned Patriot Gold Group for my needs in acquiring silver coins. I am so pleased with the service. I spoke with the Sr partner Mike ** multiple times before moving forward with the purchase of silver coins. Delivery was perfect! I have seen lots of gold dealers online and I am so happy I chose Patriot Gold. No games, no nonsense, no silly hidden fees, I received the metals I wanted. Mike actually took the extra step to assist me in finding a safe to store my guns and silver.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Inquired online and spoke with Bill **. It was a smooth transaction. I purchased silver and received the metals at my condo FAST!!! Patriot Gold Group made me feel very comfortable. I was waiting on the funds to hit my account and Bill was very patient keeping me informed of the market. Bill keep up the great work. My grandkids will be protected.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I answered an ad from NewsMax and called Patriot Gold group. I reached Charley the Sr partner and he was extremely knowledgeable and NO PRESSURE.. yes believe it or not they actual didn't call me 14 times like other gold dealers. I was small potatoes compared to the other customers I am sure. But I will tell you Charley treated my old $45k 401k like it was a MILLION DOLLARS. I will send my friends in the medical field to Charley for precious metals. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I Purchased metals from Mike **, Sr partner at Patriot Gold Group a few months ago. Never been happier. Process was smooth and no pressure whatsoever. I loved My IRA and had silver sent to my home. Mike sends Email updates directed to my phone and very informative. Very fast shipping and quality was priceless. Patriot Gold Group reputation is amazing with Dick Morris and trust and will do more business with Patriot Gold Group.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had multiple cash accounts given to me from family inheritance. I visited Patriot Gold Group in Los Angeles to meet with Mike & his partners. I felt like I was at home from the minute I spoke with Patriot Gold Group, they went over and above the call of duty to convert my cash into Gold. I thought this process would be difficult. But it is so simple.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Obtained this offer through an email that I received as an advertisement. I have been thinking about the investment into precious metals for sometime now. I made the mistake of NOT investing/purchasing when prices were very low several years back but, when the cost started to rise I found myself making the same mistake again. I'm sure glad that I followed the lead and made the call. I spoke with Bill **, we went over several options to purchase and I must say he worked for me to gain the best prices that which I could afford. I received an email with what we discussed and there was no pressure to buy. When I was ready I replied to the email and started the path forward and I'm glad I did.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been buying precious metals for years and have tried local and online dealers. I found Patriot Gold Group from the Dick Morris show. I called and spoke directly with Mike Celano, who is the owner of the company. My purchase process was smooth and seamless, no pressure. Thank you Mike for your expertise and speedy response to all my needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jack ** was very professional with me and my IRA rollover. I was extremely comfortable with The experience. What is very special about the Patriot Gold Group is I get to speak with the owner of the gold company. I have purchased gold for years, and have NEVER had a chance to speak to an owner. I will never buy from anywhere else but Patriot Gold Group.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My existing Precious metals IRA was evaluated by one of the Sr Partners Mr Jack Hanney. Jack is very knowledgeable of the metals markets and looked into what was BEST for my needs and my family's legacy and fixed my account. I sleep great knowing that Patriot Gold Group has properly diversified my 200,000 IRA with no FEES for 4 years. Working directly with an owner of a gold company is a great advantage. I recommend Patriot Gold Group.

Charley was so helpful throughout the whole process. He answered all my questions with ease and made me feel very comfortable during every conversation we had. I will continue to work with this company for my precious metal needs. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you Patriot Gold Group. My retirement account is safe!! Mr Johnson ** was very professional and walked me through the entire IRA rollover process. I will be recommending him and Patriot Gold Group to all my colleagues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's so refreshing to buy precious metals with no sales pressure, and I got to work directly with senior partner Mike **. I rolled over my IRA within 3 days with no fees...I will definitely recommend Patriot Gold Group to all my friends and family.

Patriot Gold Company Profile