Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold Group has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide the most competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more gold and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot Gold has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you are looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

204 Patriot Gold Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Resolution response: March 20, 2019

I have always known that turning my IRA to gold is a good idea but never got the motivation to actually go through my decision. After seeing the D.M. commercial and calling PGG, I decided to go through with my decision and I don’t regret it for a second!

Original review: March 19, 2019

I was advised to turn a chunk of my IRA into gold to keep my investments a bit more balanced, as I tend to like playing with the high-flyer stocks like Facebook and Apple. This way I could kind of keep a pool to play around with stocks and satisfy my trading urges, while offsetting with a fund of steady metals. The Patriot rep assisted me in every way possible to make it easy. Will see which side nets out better!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I was looking around on the internet and I contacted a couple of other companies. The first one seemed to have too much commissions and many guys out there independently getting their cut. The second one seemed to be huge because I got passed up to an assistant, and then things just didn’t follow through well. I then called Patriot Gold and it has been a good experience.

I worked with Jack and we’ve got a plan of action. He passed me over to someone who handles precious metal IRAs because that’s what I was doing. I was recommended to Charley, and then Mike is now handling the detail. It has been a clear line of communication and it seems like they have all of the savings of my lifetime in their hands, and I’m pretty well there for trusting them. I like their understanding of the business that they’re in and how unique it is. I also like their communication and professionalism. They were able to answer all my questions, and they took their time. Also, there's always time to talk to the owner, which is great. If he’s got an appointment, he’ll call me back in a half hour, which he does.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had an annuity that was closing out. The interest got me and I needed to roll that over into something that I was hoping would be a bit more stable than the stock market is right now. I've read about metals where the market dropped in 2008 and the silver tripled and gold doubled. I figured since it was getting close and things were looking dire in the picture, that would be the way to go. I called Lear, but Patriot Gold offered me a no-fee IRA, which meant I didn't have to pay any fees, such as storage fees, which was excellent. When Lear sent me their brochure, there were a solid amount of fees that they had for their services, where Patriot Gold just right upfront let me know if they could give me a no-fee IRA. That was the deal breaker and it was just a no-brainer after that since Lear didn't even offer to me when they would talk to me.

The Patriot Gold team had been superb throughout the whole deal and they've done well. Anything that I've asked Patriot Gold to do, they get it done. They're in California and I'm a West Virginian. There was one time that I called them. They had papers for me to sign and it happened so quick that they had it in FedEx, and FedEx had to meet me the next day, which doesn't normally happen. For that kind of thing to happen that quick, that blew my mind. Patriot Gold had been right on the ball to have wanted it done. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The process of setting up an account and then the rollover activity from Fidelity is time-consuming with some other companies. Patriot Gold did it quickly. In a day, they were able to roll the money over from Fidelity through the normal rollover process and then took less than a couple of weeks to initiate the whole account, so it saved a lot of time. Patriot took a good amount of time on their end to answer questions before I even started to think about rolling my money over. They had a person named Mike who took his time to explain to me over a few days certain questions that I had, like what type of coins, what is approved and what is not, how to do the process and the fees associated with each activation. Patriot Gold is operating very well and they are very clear on what they're doing. I and my wife are both are satisfied.

Patriot Gold response

My pleasure to help you and your wife Aji. You folks were great to work with.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

When buying gold or silver, timing is important. The timing Patriot Gold recommended wasn’t that good and they could do better. I had to wait for almost one year to get the price I paid to be recovered. Another thing is that a monthly development of the market, at least through email, is advisable. Also, when we buy gold through Patriot, they should explain to the customer that they are willing to buy back anytime when the price is right, agreed upon by both parties type, not just the selling. That kind of arrangement has to be guaranteed or provided so that customers like me residing in Honolulu should be at ease in buying and selling, that when they go through Patriot, those guys will take care of all the details. On a different note, the guy, Andy, was very helpful. My compliments to him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: May 22, 2019

I’d heard mixed things about IRA to gold rollovers, so I decided to just call and ask. The rep was very honest with me and explained all the logistics. She was very informative and wasn’t really pushy.. I was expecting a used car sales type person, but instead she explained about all the risks involved.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Transferred my IRA to gold through PGG. I think it’s the best option for me and my wife. Especially the way the market is right now, I would rather have my money invested in something as stable as gold rather than the stock market going nuts with the tariff wars.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Extremely satisfied with their services. I wanted a safe and secure deposit for my retirement savings and that’s exactly what I got. Everything was processed quickly, and they answered all my many concerns.. Thanks Patriot Gold Group.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Jack from the Patriot Gold Group helped me map out an investment plan. I rolled my 401K over into precious metals a little at a time each month and it has been a smooth ride. Fingers crossed the trend continues!

Patriot Gold response

Sebastian. Thank you for your review.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I wanted to invest into precious metals. Patriot provided me with a smooth transfer of my funds, and I am pleased with their professionalism. I am look forward to working with them again. Recommended!!

Patriot Gold response

Thank you for writing your kind words Rafael.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I would recommend Patriot Gold to family. Mike the owner worked with me personally over a span of 3 years. He helped me to convert much of my retirement to a silver depository account. He showed me big savings on my taxes. The last transaction, a mistake was made on my address. It would have cost me $850. He paid it no hesitation.

Patriot Gold response

Patrick, we have read and thank you for your review.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I am glad that I chose these guys for rolling over my 401k into gold and platinum. They guide you through everything very professionally. Great people, great services!! Highly recommended. 5 Stars for this service!

Patriot Gold response

Your reviews means a lot to us. Thank you.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Jack and the team at Patriot Gold Group are clearly professional and well informed. They helped me move some of my retirement portfolio out of stocks and invest it in some safe metals in no time. Thumbs up!

Patriot Gold response

George, Thank you for your response. Our customers rock.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I am really glad that I chose the Patriot Gold Group to turn my old 401k into metals. The guys at PGG are really professional. They answer questions with a patient and comforting style so to speak. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy metal company!

Patriot Gold response

Crystal we are glad to have you as a customer. Thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Patriot Gold Group knows their clients and that is the best thing about them. I am really glad about the smooth transfer of my IRA funds into gold and silver (which I thought would be a nightmare). They were very courteous throughout the process.

Thank you Benjamin.

Original review: April 5, 2019

While browsing about better investment prospects for my IRA on the web, I came across a few customer reviews that got me curious. So I took a chance and put 30% of my IRA in gold and platinum. Will see…

Patriot Gold response

Thank you Carol for your kind review.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I didn’t know that rolling over my 401K to IRA will give me more freedom to invest. If it weren’t for Patriot Gold Group, I would still be struggling with moving my 401K into precious metals. Highly recommended!

Original review: April 2, 2019

My 401k included employer's stock and I wanted to roll it over to precious metals, but I didn't know about the net unrealized appreciation rules. I am grateful to your representative Jack for telling me how to take advantage of it.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I was really worried about my old 401k as I did not know what to do it. I am glad that I found Patriot Gold Group. These guys are really amazing! Thank you for transferring my old 401k into Gold really quick.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I am glad that I chose Patriot Gold Group for handling my IRA funds. I was quite worried about moving into gold for the first time, but they made it very easy. So far I am up and it is looking good!!!

Original review: March 27, 2019

Mike and his team take their work really seriously. They managed to help me out with my IRA to gold conversion which seemed really complicated to me before. With their help, I'm making more money than I ever thought possible. Thank you!

Original review: March 25, 2019

If you’re in the market for any type of service related to precious metals, this company right here is the one for you. It’s nice to see someone actually care about their customers in a world crawling full of so many cons.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Got my daughter’s wedding coming up in a year. Wanted to send her off in the best way possible. Found the Patriot site through a Dick Morris ad and voila, they helped me with my 401K. I now have a safe investment with great guidance. Happy to have found you.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Now that’s a quality service! They have a highly skilled team working behind the scenes and I haven’t had a single complaint. These people really know what they are doing and they do it with honesty. More power to you guys!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I’m so HAPPY! I can sit back and relax without having to worry about what my next financial move should be. The people at Patriot Gold Group took good care of me. It’s easy money! Highly Recommended!!!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Was so lost over the idea of precious metal investing but Patriot Gold helped me through. I’ve doubled down now on my initial investment and have recently opened a second account for my kids as well. I highly recommend PGG!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I actually searched for them on Google after I heard about them from a colleague. Was skeptical at first but now I’ve made my third purchase with them. Can openly vouch for them as the best in the business.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Went forward not knowing anything about the pricing of gold. Patriot Gold Group helped me out a lot. The guy on the phone named Jack explained the requirements in detail as well as the procedure to acquire genuine gold.

Original review: March 19, 2019

The unstable stock market made me rush to find an alternative investment for my 401K funds, so I called Patriot Gold and got in touch with a rep named Mike think it was. He answered all of my questions and had his assistant help me through the conversion. Have to say I highly recommend PG for their excellent customer service and secure rollover process.

Resolution response: March 20, 2019

Gabriel we appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. We love our customers. Please call us whenever you have questions or needs. Thank you.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Patriot Gold Group expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Patriot Gold Group sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium for cash purchase and for IRA investment. They offer investor direct pricing to manage the costs for consumers.

• Free newsletter: All interested consumers can sign up to receive Patriot Gold Group’s free newsletters, which include market news and economic forecasts. To request a newsletter, consumers should fill out the Contact Us form on Patriot’s website.

• Investor direct pricing: Customers buying from Patriot directly deal with senior partners. This more direct sales approach helps customers save money, giving them more investing power.

• Self-directed IRA: Individuals with IRAs, 401ks and some other retirement accounts can roll their existing account into a self-directed, precious metals IRA through Patriot.

• Social media: The Patriot Gold Group is active on Facebook and Twitter. Interested consumers can follow the company on those sites to learn about investing in precious medals.

• Informational reports: The Forecasts & Projections section of Patriot’s website includes over a dozen information reports that educate consumers about the economics of precious medals.

• Best for: Patriot Gold Group is best for retirees, savers, speculators and anyone interested in precious metal investment.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg