2. Homeowners

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture

3.8/5 (194 ratings)

About Hampton Bay Patio Furniture

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampton Bay Patio Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampton Bay?

Original review: July 5, 2021

For three years I've had my patio table. Hampton Bay bought from Home Depot. This past weekend the glass exploded. I am thankful no one was sitting at the table, but I worry about my dog getting glass in her foot. Not a single thing was on this table! Nothing! The temp that day was below 90, so don't blame the weather, Hampton Bay. Please do NOT buy this table! Protect yourself and your family!

Original review: May 30, 2021

I purchased 6 red Adirondack chairs last June within two weeks the wood splintered and they faded. I was able to exchange two of them, due to no inventory. The other 4 chairs also splintered and faded from the sun. Went back to #HomeDepot at the beginning of spring only to find out they were discontinued. Would not recommend buying any Hampton Bay Adirondack chairs. This year they are selling them in just plain wood stay away.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a patio sofa and cushion covers a month ago. The sofa and uncovered cushions arrived as scheduled. The cushion covers were to be delivered separately. It is almost impossible to get service that is satisfactory. The tracking is terrible as the website link rarely works. I have called and called and they are somewhere but not on my sofa. The response is always the same, "wait and see". This was not an inexpensive purchase and the service is horrible. I would not order from Hampton Bay or Home Depot online again. If there is an issue it will be a battle and little concern on their part.

Original review: April 1, 2021

We purchased this set from Home Depot in April 2019. It started rusting within the year on the arm rests on the chairs. We did have all the parts replaced. Now in March 2021 we noticed a huge amount of rust on the backs of the chairs. All 6 of the chairs are rusting now. I called the company again and am about to place another claim. I just want to advise others to stay away from this set. It is poor quality and will only cause you problems due to massive rusting. Our 2 year warranty is up on April 21, 2021, and we do not have high expectations that rust won't start again once the warranty has expired.

Original review: June 30, 2020

This product seemed like good quality but then started rusting after a year and is only getting worse. I have tried to paint the spots that rusted with Rustoleum but more rust comes through on other parts.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I purchased my gazebo three weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful until rain and winds came. The parts in the upper canopy area did not hold. It was totally mangled. $299.99 down the drain...in The wind.

Original review: June 26, 2020

We purchased 27 pieces and the finish failed within the first year. Cushions have rotted, spit and torn in the third full year. These have been put up out of the elements during winter months. Home Depot replaced only the butterfly table top, but not the legs. The new top finish discolored in a few months.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Patio furniture coming apart a year after purchase and can't get any satisfaction after many emails and phone calls with Home Depot's so called customer service... now they have even stopped returning calls. How would Arthur Blank handle this?

Original review: May 16, 2020

Last year I purchased the Hampton Bay loveseat. The wicker is all in great shape, but unfortunately the cushions have scorched and burned and melted. I have made sure to keep them covered and protected so within just a few hours a day I don’t understand how this has happened. The fact that they melt is terrifying, what if one of my children were on this when it happened, or it catches fire and sets my house on fire!? The fact that this company is aware of these problems and continues to sell it is irresponsible, and dangerous! Shame on you. And the fact that it is not covered under warranty, nor do they offer any solutions to replacing the defective cushions. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I was online trying to find replacement glass with zero luck for my one year old Belcourt table. My glass also shattered into a million pieces. Unlike a lot of the reviews, I was out of town so didn't know what happened other than there was nothing around to shatter it and it was summer. We came home to it all over the deck and trying to keep our dogs away was a nightmare. After reading all the reviews, I see it was probably caused by nothing as it seems an all too common complaint and several of the people were home and it happened for no reason at all. Very disappointing as now the entire set is pretty much garbage :(. $500 for less than one summer of use.

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Company Information