Hampton Bay Patio Furniture
1.34/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture

Looking for a good furniture store?

504 Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 15, 2019

Don't buy Hampton Bay patio dining set. Worst product I ever purchased. I purchased a Hampton Bay 7 piece dining set. It was not cheap and less than 2 years it totally rotted out. It was barely used and kept on a cement patio and covered when not being used. The table is rusted. All 6 chairs are rusted and rotted out. One of the legs of the chair actually fell off due to how bad it rotted.

Original review: June 11, 2019

OK so I decided to buy a patio set which is a 6 piece. Few months later I find that the table is all rusted along with the chair has rust on it. I call the store Lowe's in Miami, Florida and a Queen that they can't do nothing about it. This is ridiculous that they're along this company to sell patio furniture that doesn't even last a year. How do you set a not cheap so I honestly think that the company should do something with all these complaints as that of doing nothing. Along with I think Companies like Close and Home Depot should not have these items in their store to sell to customers when they're no good. It's ridiculous that 2 years later I have to buy a new patio set because mine is all rusted out Which let me advise you I don't even have it on the grass. I have it on cement so I don't understand what the problem is with this material.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Don't buy Hampton Bay. Bought a 7 piece patio dining set for a grand and tried to put it together this weekend. The manufacturing was so poor that we stopped after attempting 2 chairs. Several screw holes didn't line up and/or had such jagged edges that it was impossible to even get the screw started. On the one chair where we managed to brute force all the screws, most of them were less than half way screwed in before they stopped. After two chairs we packed everything back up and took it back to Home Depot the same day. We are looking for other furniture that comes assembled but we will not be looking at Home Depot. They have to know how terrible these products are yet do nothing.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Built by Hampton Bay loveseat and two swivel rockers from their Chesapeake collection this past Memorial Day weekend. While taking it out of the box two of the pieces had wicker that was broken, see pictures. The first day I put the cushions out the sun burnt a hole in one of the cushions and put burn marks on to other cushions, see picture. This is Chinese junk and Home Depot should be embarrassed to sell it. It's going back to the store the first chance I get and this stuff is a fire hazard. Home Depot said they'd never seen anything like that before when I showed him the cushion but apparently, there's many complaints about cushions burning from the heat of the Sun. Do not buy this garbage, save your money and get something else.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I purchased two Hampton Bay white resin wicker round table, dining room sets, one couch, one coffee table and two side tables. The furniture is outside, uncovered, year-round in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ten years later, the entire set looks brand new without a single issue with any piece. Truly, the best furniture I have ever purchased. I am now scouring the internet trying to find a Hampton Bay sofa set in white. FYI: All my neighbors have repurchased their outdoor furniture multiple times because their purchases could not withstand the desert heat.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampton Bay?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I am adding my voice to the thousands (unfortunately did not ck prior to purchase) of others who have had the webbing on the chairs disintegrate almost in front of their eyes. My 4 chairs and 2 side tables have never been outside and never exposed to weather - sit in my sunroom with very little use. In approx. 1-1/2 years the seats and backs are falling off onto the floor. Now completely unusable - large holes in the seats & backs.

The company I really blame and who should be held responsible is Home Depot - a large firm which should not be engaging in consumer rip offs of this type and stand behind what products they sell. Stop passing the buck to a Chinese company 1/2 a world away that could care less as long as Home Depot continues to support them with purchases. Home Depot has overwhelming evidence of this rip-off. Step up to the plate!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

In August 2016 we purchased Hampton Bay outdoor furniture from Home Depot. The entire set was +/-$3,000. Within a year and a half the tables are fading and peeling and one of the bar stools has broken at the weld beneath the seat. This furniture is stored indoors during the winter, so the exposure to weather is minimal. The set this furniture replaced was 10 years old and was in better condition than Home Depot's is after a season and a half.

To make matters worst, Home Depot refuses to back their product and basically told us the warranty is expired and that's that. This furniture is garbage after less than 2 seasons. This shouldn't be a warranty issue as the products are defective, and clearly have been since manufacture. For Home Depot not to stand behind their product is extremely disappointing, and will affect my decisions on where to shop. Do Not Buy Hampton Bay furniture- it will not last and you will have thrown your money away.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I purchased a Hampton Bay patio set (glass table and 4 chairs) from Home Depot in May 2018. Within a short period of time, I started noticing rust stains on my deck under the legs of each chair and the table. That's when I decided to look online to see if other people were having similar problems, and every review I read about Hampton Bay patio furniture was negative. I unassembled the table and took all the pieces back to Home Depot. The sales associate at the returns desk asked me if I contacted Hampton Bay.

I told her I had no interest in doing so because I bought the set from Home Depot, not Hampton Bay. I also told her about the product reviews that I read about Hampton Bay and suggested to her that Home Depot should consider dropping their product line. Fortunately, I had my receipt and it was within the 90 day return period. She very nicely processed my refund and applied the credit to my VISA card. After reading some of the other "horror stories" that people reported, I realize that I was very fortunate to be able to get a refund. I hope that Hampton Bay receives more negative publicity about their products so that other buyers are made aware of the poor quality!

Original review: July 5, 2018

I bought the beautiful tile table with the six chairs from Home Depot and the chairs immediately discolored. I can't get any help from them and the chairs look terrible. Any help would be appreciated. Can you spray paint fabric type paint onto the chairs to perhaps cover the discoloration? I will never buy a Hampton patio chair again!!

Original review: May 7, 2018

I purchased a patio set dining table and 6 chairs along with matching umbrellas. Spent over $1500.00. We only use it 3 months a year and it's put away all winter, my table is completely faded in all different spots. Can't be used anymore. It looks so bad. Contact Hampton Bay. "Sorry. We can't help you, contact store." "Sorry. We can't help you. Contact manufacturer." No help from anywhere. You would think that Home Depot would stand behind their customer. Not at all!

Buyer beware. The products they are selling are not worth the price they are charging and I thought well my table is defective. Let me see if anyone else has this problem. WOW. To my surprise 100's of people with the same complaint. I asked customer, "Can I buy the paint and try and fix table?" "No. Sorry. We do not sell it..." Please think before you purchase. You are wasting your money. Meanwhile the chairs and cushions are in brand new condition. The set is no use to me at this point! Never have I seen such poor quality. Trying to help. Don't make the same mistake I made. Woodbury Collection by Hampton Bay.

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Company Information