1.17/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Woodbridge, NJ

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1373 Bob's Discount Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Zero Stars: Beware of the ABSOLUTE WORST made furniture we ever purchased!!! Bob's Goof Proof coverage is a total SCAM, they are refusing to stand behind their products or warranties. They will promise you Everything is covered under their warranty but send a "trained Technician" to come out and spend 2 minutes to tell you that the peeling leather is normal wear and tear and is not covered. Also the electric recliner that stopped working after using it 5 times was also not covered, but then offered to sell me a new power unit for $200.00. Are you kidding me? I WARN ALL TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

My complaint is primarily in relation to the service that failed to come out. This was the third scheduled trip to my home. I used the tracker and knew they were nearby. However, they never showed up. About an hour later, I received a phone call notifying that no one answered the door when they stopped by. This means that yet another service call needed to be set up. All of this is due to a power recliner that was damaged to begin with. From what the one service man that showed up said, the frame was bent. So he ordered the frame and motor. This is now going on the second week of sitting in my foyer. A large box with what is about the half size of the recliner itself. I was hoping for more from Bob's. I urge others to review more carefully.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I placed an order online and after 3 days I get an email saying that one of my items is not available?! Why advertise it, why accept my order then cancel it???

And what they do for the inconvenience, they sent me an email explaining their policies? No discounts, no replacement for a similar item, no coupons??? That's what they should of have done, but I guess they don't care about their customers or want my business!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Bought a power reclining sofa and love seat that stopped reclining after 18 months. Instead of reclining outward, the metal frame bends. They replaced the mechanism and two weeks later it bent again. They claim this is not a manufacturer defect. How can a metal frame bend? It’s aluminum or so thin it bends after a year's worth of use. Supervisor never responded to my request to speak. I filed a claim with BBB and IL Attorney General. Waiting for responses.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Very unhappy. To buy new furniture and have to wait for it to be delivered for 3 weeks and to get it and the next day the power motion quit working. Now told it will be a week before a technician can come out. Tell you something about the quality. Will not purchase from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Bob's Furniture delivery personnel did such a poor job assembling the bunk bed that we purchased. The bed has been breaking to pieces and come to find out it was due to the poor assembly job. They had to come twice and still didn't have all the screws to put the bed together. It has been breaking and now that we are moving it are discovering so many missing pieces. Really bad job. They should hire personnel that cares or pay their employees on customer reviews or job performance.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Lesson: If the price is too good to be true, it probably is. But I've had very positive experiences with Wayfair and Overstock, and Bob's states they sell QUALITY furniture at great prices. Plus they are always on TV and expanding, so I gave them a shot. The sectional fell to pieces -- a large spring broke through the sectional and scratched up my wood floors. The fabric is ripping in several places. Bob's won't help you past the one year warranty. A sectional sofa is not supposed to last 2 years. Writing this review to warn others not to make the mistake of buying Bob's products. They are 100% junk.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Purchased Goof Proof. 299 and 11 months in leather is damaging, they told me real leather not covered in any way a acccidental or not, they will not replace or repair after 11 months, warranty states 12 months. Now remember when you call for a resolution you speak with a 3rd party. Legal office hired not to give you anything... so see you in small claims BOB.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

DO NOT BUY BOB’S GOOF PROOF PROTECTION PLAN. I bought a sofa less than 4 months ago and got a puncture in one of the seat cushions and a spring also came out the bottom of the sofa. I called the Goof Proof Protection Plan 3 times and had to wait around 20 minutes on each call for someone to pick up. The sad part about this service is that you need to know exactly how the accident happened or it won't be covered. You are asked a number of leading questions so that they don't honor your claim.

I spent $100 dollars on this protection plan and I feel scammed. I will have to find an external leather/vinyl company to fix a puncture less than the size of a dime because these people will not come look at it. I’m extremely disappointed of how the service and call was handled. I have another purchase pending approval and will talk to the manager at Bob’s to cancel my order immediately. For some reason it seems the quality of the furniture isn’t great and then their salespeople upsell customers the protection plan to later find out that they will not take care of the smallest of issues. Very unhappy customer and will not buy here again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I purchased a sectional, ottoman, chair and media table. Basically redid my entire living room. I purchased it in November of 2014. Here we are 4 years later, the couch has worn away and find it is pleather, not leather. I called 3 weeks ago and they said I need the Oops policy. That was never offered to me at all in writing or over the phone. I live alone and have no children. The furniture look awful and now I must replace it! Even though it is a Discount Furniture store I would think it would not wear out from just sitting on it a few hours at night when I come home from work. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY EVER!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I bought a fabric love seat and sofa set from Bob's two years ago and these sofas have frames that cannot withstand day-to-day use. Only buy this furniture if you do not plan to use it frequently. Within 2 years the wooden frame in the back and arm broke. We called the warranty specialist/technician and he stapled the wood together. 30 minutes after he was gone the staple came undone. We called again, and he tried the same thing. This time it held till the following day. Mind you, we were just sitting on the sofa to watch TV.

When we called the warranty they told us that the technician stated he could not fix the issue and this was a manufacturer's problem. Still, Bob's refused to replace the item. Then, we were referred to the manufacturer. Guess what, they said it was not a manufacturer item and instructed us to contact the warranty. Do not bother with the 5-year protection plan and do not buy these items is planning on using them day to day. That is my advice. Bob's lost a customer in me, but I will not let other people be deceived by them.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Our $1000 king size bed fell apart at 2 months due to cheap, insufficient bracing. Customer service repaired it by screwing same bracing back together. Bed lasted another 2 months and broke again. I was told it was my problem now. I recommend staying away from Bob's.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I would not even give them one star. All reps. including Bob's Discount Furniture are big time liars. When I ordered my living room furniture (3 seater sofa, loveseat & recliner chair) in March 2018, the sales representative (Name: Ashley - Monmouth Junction, NJ) told me the furniture will be delivered within 2 months, i.e. end of May 2018.

Finally, the furniture got delivered in November 2018 (Almost after 8 months). But in two separate deliveries. They didn't delivered the recliner chair. I had to make at least 20-30 calls to Bob's with new date of delivery each time. Now, the loveseat which they delivered has crack in two legs. I have also taken the goof-proof plan for which I paid $350.00. They sent a guy to my house as a service team rep., just to take the picture of the cracked legs. He said that he was not here to replace the legs, he came to verify what I said over the phone to customer service was true. They don't believe their customer. And now I am following up with them to get the replacement of the legs.

The rep. told me that they don't have the replacement wooden legs for love-seat in stock, so they will have to replace the whole loveseat which will be delivered at the earliest by May 2019. I'm going to make sure that nobody should go through this hassle which I have been through with Bob's Furniture. I'll make sure none of my family members, friends, co-workers, colleague buy a Bob's Discount Furniture. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Worse furniture and customer service ever!!! Sending messages no one responds back. I'm told 2 different owed amounts. When I ask for a explanation I'm told I'll get a callback but gb have yet to get one. 3 attempts to have furniture delivered. Each attempt the furniture is on worse condition than the last and it was supposedly had been inspected twice before being put on the truck. Even the delivery men were pointing out the damage as they were unpacking it. What's it take to get decent furniture not damaged and some kind of customer service? I sent messages before Thanksgiving and still no response. I called about my account also and still no callback. So no Bob's DOES NOT respond quickly to messages if at all.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Was excited for our Bob's mattresses. It was to be delivered on a Saturday between 2:30 and 6. Had family over and we waited for the truck to arrive. Around 3:30 it pulled up downstairs. My wife, daughter, and grandchildren went to leave once it arrived so they fiddled around our car while I left the door cracked at our Apartment and prepared for them to bring them up. My son in law took their dog for a walk. It was raining but there is not much distance from where the truck was and the stairs... covered mind you. Only about 15 feet.

The delivery drivers sat in the truck with their feet up on the dash. My wife left about 3:48 and they had not moved or gotten out of the truck. My son in law was still with their dog. They got out the truck and stood and the stairs. My son in law asked them if they were here to deliver the mattresses. Mind you they were wearing Bob's Furniture jackets and hats. They said "No. We are delivering Appliances" and got back in the truck. They left about 3:58. I checked the delivery notification tracker and it said failed to deliver. "Knocked on door. No one answered". Liars! The door was cracked open! They sent pictures to the store with a guy standing at a door that was not mine! Was told by the store that I had to rescheduled for the next week!

I wanted my mattresses. I was there and ready. They refused to deliver my mattresses! Just because your drivers don't want to do their job doesn't mean I have to accommodate them! Canceled my order because they could not deliver my mattresses when they were there. Don't deal with this Business! The mattresses were in boxes! I would have brought them up myself. Their delivery is at their leisure! You get it when their drivers feel like working!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

It was a disastrous delivery experience. I was given 4 hours window of 7.15 am to 11.15 am. The delivery guy called 6.57 that they were 10 minutes away. Apparently parked in the next street. I was expecting them to come in. I went out and saw them at the other street and was still waiting inside. At the end of 10 minutes I went out to check. They were gone. I called the number that called me. No response. The customer service later told me they were in front of my house and took a picture.

Not even a courtesy call at the end of their so called 10 minutes window to say they were leaving, that could have changed the whole story. After paying thousands of dollar for the furniture I have to wait another 4 days on top of the previous 2 weeks I waited. Bob's, this isn't the way to treat your loyal customer. Bob's I regretted trusting you with my furniture, it is time to move on to where I am valued.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

This is totally ridiculous, to deny my manufacturer claim for the table leg. This is clearly Splitting or cracking of solid wood. So why did I pay $129 for Goof Proof. This is part of your agreement to cover manufacturer of product. After the unprofessional and knowledgeable customer service team. I will never purchase anything from Bob’s and will inform my family and friends. Most of your customer in Calumet City IL was referred by me because my praises about my Living room furniture, which is still in good condition. The Table and chairs are another problem. The Legs on the high pub chair are always getting repaired. BACK TO THE ROOM PLACE I GO FOR MY FURNITURE NEED. I’m going to take the table apart and throw it on your showroom floor. Anyone for a class action sue.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Worst experience ever. Ordered an L shaped couches three weeks ago and still waiting for it. First, they lied about delivery time, when they were trying to sell us the couches they said the delivery was flexible, lies!!! They do not have exact time to deliver, you would need to take a whole day off in order to get the delivery. Due to that they don’t know what time they would be delivering. I tried to reach customer services and they said they can’t do anything, they gave me another date, which was a week later, then I couldn’t receive the couches because the same thing same again, they texted me saying the would be here at 4-7: 00 pm and they showed up at 2:00 pm. Called customer services and they said they were booked and I would be receiving my couches after Thanksgiving, like basically I’ve waiting a whole month to get the merchandise and I would be having no couches for the holidays. :-( Thank you BOB.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I purchased the Austin bedroom set (6 pcs). Looks beautiful, delivered on time and with professionalism... Was very happy...until they left. There is a very strong pungent odor omitting from this furniture. After extensive research I found that where wood furniture is concerned, if processed or prefabricated, it will contain toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde so when I went in to purchase this product, I asked what it was made of and was ensured it was 100% pine. However, once delivered and it smelled (of which is permeating my entire house).

I called to ask again, what it was made of and came right out and asked if it contained any formaldehyde. 1st, it took 2 HOURS on the phone and being shuffled to one person or another. YES, 2 HOURS ON THE PHONE! My patience ran out after 1 hour, so imagine my conversation with this so called customer support dept, only to be ensured that 1) it was 100% pine and 2) contained NO formaldehyde. They also said there were no complaints ever about the smell. It was then I knew they were lying... Since I read several reviews about this same complaint! The manager of the store was kind enough to call me back, and they offered to return it, but since I have no other furniture (since I gave my old set to the needy) I asked her again if she could kindly tell me what exactly it's made of, because it wasn't pure wood!

She said she would call the mfg and call me back after asking them directly. She later called back and admitted that it was not pure and there WAS formaldehyde in it but within EPA standards. Needless to say, this furniture is making me literally ill! 5 days later after delivery and it still has this uncontrollable odor that is causing my eyes to tear, making me nauseous, dizzy and cough. We had to invest in a $200 air purifier specifically for removal of formaldehyde. I am livid that they lied to us just to make a sale! Had they told me the truth from my first question before we purchased it, we never would have. But they deliberately LIED to us, over and over again until we backed them into a corner to get the truth. Honestly, if any of us get sick, there will be a lawsuit on their hands.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I had a scheduled delivery window from 4-8. I received a call at 10 pm from Bob’s stating they won’t be able to deliver. This is the 3rd time I ordered something from Bob’s and had problems with delivery. I asked when they will deliver and was told they can’t give me a date. Well one week before Thanksgiving, my family won’t have a table to eat on. Thanks Mr. Bob??? I will NEVER buy from this store again. Customer Service sucks too.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

So I made an online purchase of a couch and a dining room set. Next day I change my mind so I canceled it. 2 weeks later still trying to get my refund. Have made several calls and still the problem has not been solved!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

DON'T BUY THE GOOF PROOF WARRANTY. I purchased an Apollo sofa and loveseat with recliner from Bob’s furniture in Secaucus, NJ on 3/16/2015. I was told to purchase the good proof insurance. It’s been 3 years and the sofa has began to tear. I called Goof Proof insurance and was told that’s not a goof proof issue to call Bob’s back because that’s a manufacturer problem. So I call Bob’s and they tell me to send pictures in and someone will get back with me in 3-5 business days.

I sent the pictures on Nov 12, 2018 and they wrote back to me in a couple of hours. "We have carefully reviewed the photos that you submitted to make sure we understand the full scope of the issue you are experiencing. While reviewing your account, we can see that you received your sofa on 4/11/2015. The damage you are reporting is not consistent with a Factory Defect. While our goal is to find every opportunity to satisfy our Customers and I am sorry that in this case, we cannot honor your claim. It is never our intent to disappoint a Customer and again we want to apologize that we could not meet your expectations. Thank you for your understanding."

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I purchased living room furniture in February 2017. The frame on the sofa as well as the recliner chair broke. The company sent someone to look at the furniture. The man states that the frame was broken on the sofa and the sofa will have to be replaced. I received a email from Bob's stating that they ordered parts for the sofa and it would not be available until mid January. I called and spoke to someone after receiving the email and was told that nothing could be done to replace the furniture and that I must wait until mid January for the part to be delivered. I would never purchase anything else from this business and would never recommend anyone to do so as well. I also have the goof proof protection which the salespeople offer stating that it would cover for a exchange if anything shall happen to your purchase. IT IS ALL A LIE!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

At the end of September I purchased a table, 4 chairs and a bench along with a bed, two nightstands, a dresser chest in mirror. The bed came with a headboard, footboard, two side rails and slats and legs to hold them up. I paid extra to have it delivered and put it together in my home. The day of delivery they put the table and chairs and everything together. Asked me to sign for it. When I was getting ready to sign I noticed there were marks and damage to the table and the bench and the delivery guy said he would let his supervisor know and they would have him call me as I was having other things done. At the same time I want to look at the bedroom set and the gentleman had left already.

At this point I noticed that all the pieces that were delivered had been damaged. I called Bob's twice and stayed on hold for a very long time then someone picked up and hung up. I called the Schaumburg store. She told me I had the right number and to try again. I finally got ahold of someone. I told him about the issue. He said he would look into the table and then hung up on me. I been went to the website, follow their guidelines, contacted them. Took a ton of pictures and email them October 3rd.

On October 10th when I still haven't heard from them I contacted them. They told me after much arguing that they would replace the table but the bench and the bedroom set would have to be repaired by a furniture repair person and that would require another delivery date. I received a call that on Saturday. The table will be delivered and in the afternoon the furniture repair person would come. The table was delivered. They looked at the bench and they said, "Yeah. That needs to be replaced." In fact he looked underneath the bed and he could see the screws were not even put into the rails. They were next to them and I had actually cut my leg on the screws and the leg was falling off. Not even holding up the bed under my head.

He stated he would put in his report and to call Bob's in a few days. I actually called right after he left. We set up another delivery for the following week and they were going to bring the bench and all new bedroom set. Following week came. The bench was delivered. They were placed two nightstands. The chest they did not replace, address or even though he said they would. And instead of bringing a whole new bedroom set they only brought the rails which could not be done because of the damage to the headboard and footboard and that they needed the whole bedroom set to be replaced. The delivery people got on the phone with Bob's. Explain this to them. Out next week.

Each time I talked to them they said compensation would be given after everything was delivered. This trick they use of theirs because they only give you store credit but they do not tell you that until after everything. I accepted a chest with damage on it because the lady told me I would get credit for it and I was so tired of dealing with them and spending hours and hours on the phone and days and days waiting for deliveries.

The next week the furniture was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but I had to cancel as I had a funeral to go to. When I called to tell them this week check the order and again they were only sending rails instead of the whole bed. Again I had to argue and fight with them but they did look into it and said yes I would get a whole new bed. We set the delivery for the next Saturday.

Delivery was done today. Then people put the bed together. They did notice how much damage was done to the rails and it said that had to have been done when they set it up. And the leg was put in wrong and it broke the place for the leg to go. So after everything was okay I called to get compensation. My original thought was I wanted the delivery fee special delivery fee I paid returned because of all this nonsense I've had to go through and at least 20 to 25% off the furniture because of all the hassle I went originally. The girl came on and offered me $100.

I said, "Absolutely not. I want to speak to your supervisor." She says, "I'm trying to deal with him. LLet me get back. I'll put you on hold." Then came back and said I could have $150 which was more than the cost of the delivery which I do not believe it was. And then when I said, "I guess that's acceptable." I go, "It's not really acceptable but it's better than nothing." Then she proceeded to tell me which I said "Absolutely not. They Bend."

I said, "Give me your supervisor." After a while the supervisor came on then he proceeded to tell me I can have the $170 of delivery fee refunded and 150 also for store credit only. And I said, "I don't want store credit. I will never come back into your store. I don't want to spend four more weeks trying to get a delivery done. This is delivered around the 28th of September. We are on the 9th of November and it has taken me all this time to get these pieces of furniture delivered and all of them have been damaged and had to be returned and given New pieces to me again."

He said, "We only do store credit." And he goes, "Well I guess I could give you $25 per delivery where things went wrong so that would be $100." I said, "You've got to be kidding me." To your credit card the corporate office to deal with this as there is no customer service on this phone line and nobody helps and nobody should have to go through this much time. I said, "I've spent 32 hours waiting for your furniture, people to deliver furniture and look to see if they could repair it." I spent countless hours. Just today I've spent 2 hours on the phone or waiting for callbacks or waiting for supervisors to get this handled. I told him, "Absolutely not" and I told him I would be calling corporate and hung up the phone up.

I certainly would not ever recommend anyone using Bob's Furniture. Now I'm that but when we purchased the bedroom set they said we wouldn't need a box spring because that the box spring was included in the way the frame is set up which was not the truth. We did have a box spring but that was a lie. The slats underneath the bed holding the mattress and the box spring up are very very thin. There Maybe less than 2 in WYD and there's three of them. The bed is not very sturdy. The frame structure is not sturdy.

Bedroom pieces was 8 piece bedroom set and the only thing that didn't need to be replaced was the mirror. The table and the bench had to be replaced. That is a very poor delivery rate. Not to mention that this stuff was delivered September 28th or they're about and I have spent all this time from the day of delivery trying to get it fixed and straightened out on the order. They will not help and they only say they give store credit so I would not recommend this furniture place. I would spend the extra money because in the long run your time is much more valuable and I have 32 hours so far into waiting for them to get furniture delivered to fix their errors.

There is no customer service. they seem to never know what I'm calling about or what the complaint is or what we're supposed to be done. It never seems to show up on the computer and nobody seems to be able to help and they just push it down the line for someone else to deal with. And they told me I would be given compensation after the delivery which was today and I had stated it all along that I wanted the delivery charge back and more compensation and they said they would take care of it after delivery was completed and they don't want to do what was promised which I guess I shouldn't be surprised after all the hassle I had with delivering. I would give this company negative Stars if I could.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have bought items from Bob's that were fine, but I strongly advise anyone to NOT BUY one of their bonded-leather SOFAS. The "leather" started totally decomposing after about 5 years (just after the warranty expired). My wife and I would sit on it for perhaps 1-2 hours a day. We are small, not heavy beings... We have no kids or pets. There was no reason for the sofa to wear out so quickly OTHER THAN CHEAP-CHEAP MATERIAL. So be warned... You pay for what you get, and you will get a sofa that LOOKS like leather but has a VERY LIMITED LIFESPAN!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I purchased both manufacturing and accidental insurance on my Recliner Sofa which I paid $2600 + Goof plus for $199. The furniture salesman will hand you a nice little brochure about everything they supposedly cover, however, only AFTER you sign up and pay for it you will receive four pages of small print from Guardian of everything that is excluded, rendering it basically useless for all intended purposes! Do not buy the warranty, save your money because they will not do anything for you!

Bob's inspector came 3 times & said couch is not repairable and said the claim falls under accidental insurance which is under Guardian. It’s like back & forth & no one wants to take the responsibility to fix the product! Funny thing is One of Bob’s technician who came he said, "Be careful with this warranty 'cause 99% they don’t apply to anything they say they will. They just sell you this to give you peace of mind!" Bottom line don’t buy the warranty at all! SAVE YOUR MONEY & use it on something else.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I bought my sofa from Bob’s and after 5 days, 4 nails popped out of the ankle side of the sofa, which they promptly replaced. Few months later, one part of the back rest cushion completely deflated. They sent out a technical and claim that it is not a manufacturer defect. How can a whole seat cushion deflate on one portion of the sofa and they call it normal wear and tear. They are scammers. The warranty is a scam.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We purchased a couch just over a year ago from Bob's. We purposely went there as we knew it was inexpensive and we figured between our dogs and kids that they would add lots of wear and tear. About 3 weeks ago we filed a claim because our dog threw up in 3 different spots on the couch, resulting in 3 large stains. I filed the claim and somebody came out to clean. He proceeded to tell me because there is some overall staining that he had to submit pictures. Needless to say I received the letter today from Guardian that they denied the claim.

I told the guy initially that I just wanted the stains out and didn't care if it was discolored in comparison to the rest of the couch. He said he couldn't do it. This took hours of my time to call and sit on hold to wait to file the claim and then take a day off so the guy could come clean... and now I am left with a stained couch with a worthless Goof Proof plan. Stay away - or if you choose to buy - know that you are buying because it is cheap and DO NOT buy the Goof Proof plan.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I purchased an Apollo sofa and loveseat with power recliner and a chaise from Bob’s furniture in Waldorf Md on 2/11/2015. I was told to purchase the good proof insurance. It’s been 3 years and all my pieces I purchased from there have started to tear. So I go in the store and let them know what was going on. They tell me to call the goof proof insurance. I called them and when I finally got through after being on hold the lady was real nice. She told me that’s not a goof proof issue to call Bob’s back because that’s a manufacturer problem and I purchased my furniture in 2015 and everyone who purchased their furniture In 2015/2016 was giving an extended warranty. So I call Bob’s and they tell me to send pictures in and someone will get back with me in 10 days.

I sent the pictures in Tuesday November 6 2018. They wrote me back in a couple hours. This is what they wrote me back. “Good Afternoon Crystal, We have carefully reviewed the photos that you submitted to make sure we understand the full scope of the issue you are experiencing. While reviewing your account, we can see that you received your sofa and loveseat on 02/11/2015. The damage you are reporting is not consistent with a Factory Defect. And it’s really terrible because you pay all this money for furniture and it looks terrible. And they said the furniture is real leather and that’s what leather do over the years. While our goal is to find every opportunity to satisfy our Customers and I am sorry that in this case, we cannot honor your claim. It is never our intent to disappoint a Customer and again we want to apologize that we could not meet your expectations. Thank you for your understanding.”

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

My husband and I made our first purchase together at Bob’s assuming that this will last us. Bob’s is telling us they are unable to exchange our couches because the defect is not covered under warranty. This is so unfortunate. The couches are peels and the stitching has come undone. We’ve sent pictures of the couches and because they see the stuffing coming out of our couches, they cannot do an exchange. This is poor customer service. We did not purchase these couches just to last a little over a year. Very very disappointed.

Bob's Discount Furniture Company Information