1.81/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

England Furniture

Looking for a good furniture store?

38 England Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I have been selling England for 29 years and have had very few problems. When I have England has always solved them in a timely manner. I feel a lot of these reviews are negative because the company that sold the sofa is not honoring England's warranty. They are good quality at a good price point.

Original review: July 31, 2019

First time buying this brand of furniture and we just love it! It is very well made and sturdy. Comfortable to sit and relax on. The glider loveseat is awesome! Glides smoothly. The fabric is well made. We chose a fabric that was durable and somewhat a heavy weight fabric. One big cushion on both which is great because you don’t have a seam in the middle to deal with. Cushion on thick in size too. Looks like it will hold up for many years to come. The free pillows that came with the set was awesome too! We got them to match the fabric of the sofa. I would definitely recommend!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2019

We purchased an England sofa called Desire Mushroom, like a camel color, from Bob Mills Furniture in Oklahoma City in June and it was delivered yesterday, July 26. We special ordered it for the frame and cushion coils to be added, they said it would take 21-28 days and it did. So far everything looks superb and very well made. The fabric we chose doesn't look like it will pill but only time will tell. It has the small brads on the arms and large ones going across the bottom, looks well done. This sofa doesn't have the loose back cushions, it is all one piece. The extra coils in the cushions make it very firm which is what we needed to help us get up off the couch lol, we are middle aged. After some time passes I will write another review on the sofa. This is our first time to buy England Furniture. We are hoping it will serve us for many many years.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I adore the England Furniture brand. High quality pieces I expect to last me for 10-15+. Good frame, upgraded cushions, incredible product. It took less than the 21 days to get to me. For custom furniture!! I am very happy with my purchase and am disappointed that there are so few reviews on here!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

My husband and I purchased a sectional with three accent chairs. We live hard on our furniture as we have three teenagers and two dogs. I find it funny when I read some of these reviews on here where people say they don't let their pets on the furniture... Really? People need to understand that this is furniture not concrete. Fabrics will wrinkle from time to time as well as stretch. Our furniture has not only held up but the quality is great. Our sectional has foam backs which maintains its shape. Not only will I buy from England again but I am telling all of my friends to do the same. Lifelong customer!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about England Furniture?

Original review: July 5, 2019

We bought 2 recliners, one is used a lot the other rarely. The reclining mechanism has sharp edges and has cut up the bottom of the cushion on the one used a lot. The other chair has small cuts from the mechanism. Contacted manufacturer. They refused to fix (manufacturer defect), said out of 1 year warranty. Won't buy their furniture again, poor manufacturing and won't stand by their workmanship.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Average quality product from Heritage Furniture Trenton Ontario. I purchased this sofa 2 years ago. When it was delivered I noticed that the back of it was crooked. The left side was higher than the right side. I called and complained and they picked it up and returned it a few weeks later. It is somewhat better but still not perfect. I paid 1600$ for this sofa. Now the fabric is pilling badly. I live alone and no pets. This sofa has had minimal usage and already the fabric shows wear. I called again and they said that they would send someone to shave the fabric. The sofa is comfortable to sit and lie on but the quality sucks!!! I won't buy an England item again!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I purchased a lovely couch in July of 2018. I have purchased England couches before and was satisfied. After owning the couch for only a little over 3 months the material started pilling. My Mom became sick and I was just now able to call the dealer and complain. I live in a small town of Eden and have always purchased my couches from there. BUY LOCAL is what I believe in. They are wonderful people and have been a pleasure to work with. To understand this couch was very seldom sat on. It is in my living room. We also have a family room. I am probably the only one who sits in there. The pilling is VERY noticeable. After only 3 months and is just getting worse. I believe it is more than just pilling since it is so fuzzy and snaggy.

Also one of the selling points was that the fabric was guaranteed for one year. We even discussed the quality of the material in length before I purchased and I was told the fabric was guaranteed for 1 year. Not sure what the guarantee covers. If you go to their website you will see under warranty that it doesn't cover much. I was told to go buy a little gadget for $10 that will help remove the pilling. The area in which I am speaking of is so large It would take forever. I am extremely dissatisfied with the dealer and after being a customer of this store for so many years I am also surprised I received no satisfaction. I will never purchase an England again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

(I feel my local St. Michael's furniture store is just about as much to blame.) After being told by my local furniture store how great England’s warranty was, about 6 months after purchase we already needed to put that to the test. I has some small holes in our fabric. Not a lot but enough to concern myself with. First I was told by England that it looked like a dog did it. I don’t have a dog! Then they said they would only send fabric since it was an issue they hadn’t seen before. I’ve never heard of a warranty only covering previously seen issues. In the end the piece they sent fabric for now looks different as the fabric is different. Nothing else will be done! $4500 sectional now looks like crap and is mismatched... Crappy service, and crappy product! NEVER again!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I purchased an England couch 3 mo ago, and the cushions are "pilling" badly. The store where I purchased it will do nothing. I have shaved it and within a few days, it's just as bad. Cushions slide out, the whole things is disgusting. Looks like something I picked up off the street curb. I'm sick about it. It will be a long time before I can afford another couch...

England Furniture Company Information