England Furniture

Stars Rating

• 17%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about England Furniture?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about England Furniture?

Reviewed June 20, 2024

England Furniture had the nerve to offer me a $1000 credit to purchase a new living room after mine last me 4 years and paying $6000. Are they crazy? Do they think I would put another $5000 in to buy a new set? Thanks for the offer but you know what you can do with your $1000. Are you a joke?

Price

Reviewed May 12, 2024

We purchased the 3 piece Rosalie sectional in gemstone. Was worried about such a light colour with dogs but this fabric cleans up with a damp cloth and light wipe. There is nothing that I would change. (Well maybe the weight, all that real hardwood is heavy) The abundance of accent pillows is great and the whole sectional is so comfortable. Quite pricey to get in Canada Custom made but we have a piece to last our family a lifetime. Thank you England Furniture for the care you put into our purchase.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

Loved the England sectional style but the workmanship was shameful. Seams coming apart, weird lumps, uneven cushions, corner where sides met looks like it had been sewn by a child. When I complained, the well-known established furniture store in our area agreed that it was awful and said they had just made the decision to stop ordering custom furniture from England. Too many problems. Luckily they are taking it back and I'm purchasing a sofa made by Flexsteel.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed March 18, 2024

A local OKC furniture store sells England furniture. I recently bought a sectional there for 5K. When it arrived this Saturday, I realized the mistake I made. There were folds of fabric in several places on the inside frame where it should be tight and smooth. One part of the sectional has different legs which makes that part 1/2 inch lower than the rest of the sectional. The legs that are on the sectional are plastic, not wood. The $100 custom fabric pillows have no zipper and stiff foam, not a down or down alternative. I could have done better on pillows by buying from Amazon! I am now dealing with the repair department of the furniture store for a two-day old product. If they continue to sell England furniture, they will probably stay super busy. A huge disappointment!

Staff

Reviewed March 11, 2024

Oh how cool is this! Electric recliners with USB! EXCEPT THEY WORK. DON'T. ..OH. LOOK NOW THEY WORK. WHAT DID YOU DO? Nothing. They just work again. Called the repair guy. He can't make it fail. Yet...it does over and over again. Jiggle the wires and don't move the darn couch when it works. Don't clean under it. Just get it working and leave it right there! Never England Furniture again...ever.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2024

We bought a couch, chair and ottoman in 2021. The furniture began to pill shortly after and was assured it would stop. Two years later it is still pilling and looks terrible. Cushions are breaking down as well. Very disappointed!

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2023

My wife and I are 70 y.o. and bought many living room suites over the years. We recently bought an England sofa and loveseat listed as Eliza. These pieces have threads coming out everywhere. The cushions on both pieces just jump front and up in the air. If we sit and get up they need to be put back to place every time. We are retired and bought these pieces for our TV room. At 70 yo it tires us out every day just fixing these Mexican jumping bean cushions. So very dissatisfied and would highly recommend to never buy their furniture. Do not buy!!!

Coverage

Reviewed July 5, 2023

We purchased an England sectional with left arm and right arm recliners, corner and additional piece. Both recliners have issues with the fabric on the back not covering staples with big gaps so you can see the underside of the piece. One recliner seat is not balanced and appears improperly assembled allowing your butt to sink into a hole. Both recliners came with missing cotter pins so after some use, the mechanism that adjusts the foot rests would not work. The company that we purchased the furniture was able to fix the fabric issue but not until England sent new fabric after 6 weeks. Pretty dissatisfied with workmanship from the manufacturer. After reading other reviews we'll be watching how the cushions hold up. Come on, an American company can do much better!!

Reviewed May 17, 2023

We purchased a Sofa, loveseat and recliner a year ago from Bernie and Phyl’s. Wanted a set that was top of the line and was told England was Lazy boy. After having furniture give out of six mechanisms started to break with one end of our sofa totally fell. When they came to do inspection we were told this brand is not making furniture like it used to. Cheap metal and sometimes even plastic is being used. I called to speak with manufacturer with no luck! Now we have to wait for another set and we’re given seven to ten days to find another one. Hopefully the next set we have better luck with.

Reviewed April 13, 2023

We have two recliners and a loveseat, all three came from Great Rooms in Gaylord, Michigan. Brandon is the owner, the England loveseat is shedding its fabrics like a cheap shirt, I just talk to Brandon. He said it was cause by a loose weave in the fabrics, no warranties on this. I need to shave the furniture? Omg really, I’ve never had to shave a loveseat in over 50+ years of buying furniture, this is unacceptable. Never buy England anything again.

This furniture is used only for less than 6 months a year. It was purchased in 2020, it’s going to be three years old on July 4th 2023, has had lots of issues with both recliners and the love seat, we only use this furniture less the 1.5 years as we go to Florida for 6-7 months a year, and only two people that are living in the house so it’s not sit on often. Most of our time is spent outdoors. Shaving isn’t going to fix this. We paid good money for this. Brandon ask me to recommend his store. Just not this furniture, omg really. Why not he fix this junk he’s selling and not ask a 74 yr old to shave this furniture.

England Furniture Company Information