Target Stores
4.06/5
    1974
Based on 5,109 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Target Stores

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Target Stores Reviews

Original review: June 17, 2019

Target is the best place to shop for anything you may need. Their employees are so insightful and helpful, anytime I have a question they never hesitate to help and it's always done with a smile. Also, Target stores are usually always clean and their products are put in their place and not scattered around the floor. I love shopping at a place that is well organized, because it makes it easier for me to walk around and find what I need, especially if I'm in a rush. I will drive out of my way to shop at Target rather than stopping at a closer retail store because I enjoy the experience every time!

Original review: April 24, 2019

I had such a good experience at Target today that I have to share! Yesterday some of my important items were left at the cashier station and I had to drive back into town today to retrieve them. Originally I thought it was just the organic milk I bought for Ariana but realized later, the cheap bottle of wine I bought for cooking soup from scratch today was also left there. So, first thing this morning I drove the 30 minute drive to get my organic milk and my white wine. I had called ahead of time to explain my situation. When I arrived to Target the manager said to ask for him. I asked for ** and he gave me a THIRTY dollar gift cart separately for my troubles. Gave me the milk and wine that had been left there for free (since I had already purchased them). A handwritten apology note. AND bought my girls a cake pop and me a coffee from Starbucks on HIS dime.

I was absolutely blown away by his customer service. ** and his team went ABOVE and BEYOND to make me a happy customer. This may be the best customer service I have ever had and numerous employees in this store had the same great customer service on both days I was there. I couldn’t be happier with Target! Thanks ** and **!! And thanks Target for making my day! 8917 Tehama Ridge Pkwy Fort Worth, TX 76177 #target #greatcustomerservice #aboveandbeyond #fortworthtexas

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I love their end cap deals and the ease of finding items I'm looking for. I do not like their gift card deals where you buy so many and get $5 gift card because they are often confusing and not clearly marked in the aisles. I have often got to checkout only to find the sign was under the wrong product. Other than that I am pleased with my Target store. I can expect fast checkout and they are willing to open more registers if there is a bottleneck of any kind. This is so much appreciated when I run in to pick up a few things and don't have a lot of time to waste.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I ordered a Fisher Price Jeep on 12/9/18. I got an email that told me who would be shipping my package. After I read all the negative reviews about EFW, I was little nervous. My experience wasn't really that bad. Target said my package would be delivered between 12/20-12/24. When I checked back after I got an email that said it was on its way, my date had changed to 12/21-12/26. I was a little upset because this was supposed to be a Christmas present for my 3 year old. But I didn't worry too much about it.

I finally got an email from EFW on 12/17/18 at 3:30 pm that my package was set to be delivered on that same day before 6 pm. My package did not come that day. The package did not come the following day either. On the night of 12/18, I emailed EFW asking when would my package be shipped. They said it would be there by 12/19. Well to my surprise, it did arrived on that day. The package was not damaged. I don't know where the package was left because someone else in the household put it in the house. My experience wasn't as bad as a lot of the other reviews. They did waste my time for two days but, it arrived before Christmas so I was okay with it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Target is a store that has its customer in the forefront of the business. They understand the concept of getting the customer what they want without the old standby lie other stores use. "If it's not on the shelf we don't have it". We've all been party to that conversation. At Target if something is not on the shelf then an associate is eager to check reserve stock or other local stores to assist a customer in fulfilling their request. Whenever I ask an associate for information at Target they are willing to take me directly to the location where the item should be. The customer service is exceptional. The store is always neat and orderly. The restrooms are well maintained and clean. Very important issue with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Target.com has various websites that pop up when you're ordering from them, these websites are scams and Target should do something about it. I bought a swing-a mamaRoo from the website and then the website disappeared-Target says tuff **--They have lost a customer. I will never spend a dime in one ot their stores.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Well I put in an order, and my address was printed incorrectly. It was not a mistake on my end because I verified my address several times and I entered it correct. It is a crib mattress for my daughter and now I am stuck without one.. for an even longer period of time because I cannot afford to pay full price for the one I ordered. Originally, I paid for it on sale and when I went through the whole process on trying to reorder it over the phone, the lady tells me at the very last minute I have to pay full price. I am a loyal Target shopper but I am very upset today. My issue wasnt addressed properly and I am now stuck without a mattress for my daughter. I have had an issue with my order almost every time I order online with target. It so is frustrating that the phone reps speak very little English. I'm already annoyed and it's even more annoying I have to repeat myself because the lady on the other end barely speaks a word of english.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I am the mother of two very young children and frequently do shopping online. The past three (and only) experiences I had with Target online were horrible. The first time I was alerted to go pick up my order in store via e-mail. When I got to the store, not only was my order not ready, the item wasnt even in stock, as promised online. I thought that would be an isolated incident but it wasn’t. The next time I ordered online was for clothing for my kids, the clothing I ordered was not what I received. I had to inconvenience myself yet again to go back to the store to return them.

This last time, which will be the last time I ever shop at Target, I ordered a carpet for my daughter’s room and, once again, the carpet I ordered isn’t even close to the one I received. Now, once again, I will inconvenience myself to correct Target’s screw up. What’s equally annoying is that when I contacted Target’s customer service, instead of owning the error and apologizing for it, their rep blamed the vendor. Why is Target selling products that they don’t stand by? Bottom line is, I’m a very unhappy customer and will no longer be shopping there any longer. Three strikes, you’re out Target.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I went to Target and me and my daughter went to the restroom. It was very nasty. Had used pads, toilet tissue and pee on the floor and everywhere. I went to the handicap restroom where it was decent. I got ready to use the restroom and I twisted my ankle on some stuff that was on the floor. That was that Friday. I called in that Saturday. Hold time was outrageous so I did the chat. They said they want send my report over. Never heard anything. Tried to call again. No result. Referred back to the chat. They said the same thing so once again I called and spoke with Jennifer. She gave me a claim number and her number. Two weeks went by and I never heard nothing else from her so I called. They said she was no longer with them so they said someone else would call me. I had to call in to get someone to call me. Keep in mind I’m three weeks in so I’ve found out my ankle is fractured.

Once I did talk to the new rep. Now he’s claiming I have to wait 30 days for them to pull the cameras which I shouldn’t have to wait when it’s already been three weeks. The camera footage should be in. They playing around and I feel like I been more than nice but I’m about to get me an attorney. I don’t have time for target and I have a video of the bathroom and I’m still getting the runaround.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

This company always has what I want! Great company! I would never shop anywhere else. Target has everything that I would ever need. The only baby food that my son and daughter eats is always in stock!

Target Stores Company Information