Target Stores
  • 1 star
Based on 144 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Target Stores

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 16, 2017

2336 Target Stores Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I ordered several items from Target.com on Black Friday that were back ordered. So when I received the you must confirm the later delivery date email I clicked on the link to confirm, it said my order would be delivered on December 15. On that day the items didn’t arrive, when I checked my order details it says my orders were canceled. There is no representative available for chat or when I call. Target.com is the absolute worst online ordering experience I’ve ever had and I shop online every week.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I ordered 2 hoverboards from Target around Nov 27, 2016. I paid about 250 a piece and received a confirmation email and a tracking email stating the items shipped. The items were supposed to be delivered on Dec. 8th but they didn't show up. I waited Dec 13th to reach out to Target because I knew they were busy with the holidays. When I called they said, “Oh sorry. We don't have them and we can only give a refund.” I explained to them that my husband who served in the military and who was deployed last Christmas, saved for those items and wanted them for the kids. They said they couldn't help. I also explained that I bought those items during Black Friday sales and could have bought them to other places if they didn't have it. And again they said they couldn't do nothing but give us a 20 dollar gift card to Target.

So out of 2 things our teenage kids wanted for Christmas they won't get their hoverboards, because Target doesn't care and they never even reached out to me to say it wasn't coming so I could purchase it somewhere else. I had to call several times to find out what was going on. Target is heartless! They didn't even care that my husband serving in the military who was deployed wanted to surprise the girls with this. I am so upset with Target. My eyes are filled with tears. Christmas isn't about items I understand, but my husband wanted it for them. I asked Target to pay the difference for me to find the items somewhere else, 'cause I didn't want the money, just the items. They again said no and they were sending a refund and a 20 dollar gift card. I have really changed how I look at the company. I won't buy from them again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I bought an iPhone at Target and received a $250 gift card which is lost. Called Target, got the runaround and passed around to several different people and no one could help me so ultimately I'm out the $250 which ultimately goes back into their store anyway??? I called to cancel my credit card and explained the story and why and they didn't care at all. Well they have lost my business. Have terrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I received my package from Target today and it was missing an item. I called them and have spent over two hours with them and haven't gotten anywhere. At one point we about found a solution but I had to log onto my account and I wasn't around my computer so they gave me a number and extension to call back at a predetermined time. When I called back, I wasn't able to get through to that person. Largest waste of time - worst customer service. I have loved Target for years but they have lost a customer.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Last week I ordered a Grinch onesie on Target.com because they were the only ones that had it, but it wasn’t in stock so I did the ship to the store. The order went through although the money didn’t pull from my account right away which is strange to me. It pulled a yesterday which is 1 day after I picked up my onesie. Usually Walmart pulls right away when I place my order. So 2 days ago, I get the email that my order is in and I go to the store. I had to wait at Customer Service because that is where the online pick up is. I get my order and it’s in a Target bag, wadded up like it was a afterthought. It’s not folded at all.

I was ticked. I just wanted to get out of there though because I hate crowds. I have social anxiety so it doesn’t help. I will stick with Walmart’s Site to Store. The employees in my local Walmart are nice, they don’t try to rush you out the door. They also have things in boxes, and the clothes are always folded. I hardly shop at Target, but after that experience, that just solidifies why I don’t shop at Target.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I purchased a Timex watch on target.com less than 4 months ago. It has since stopped working. In trying to contact anybody at target.com I have been met with dead ends. The chat function does not work, nor does their 1-800 number. I am 29 years old. I am not stupid when it comes to technology. I am not doing this wrong. These systems are intentionally designed to dead end. I have not been able to contact anyone at Target to return a faulty product and I have been working at this for over an hour. At this point I will not purchase another item from Target. This has been one of the worst shopping experiences of my life. At this point I am unable to return the product. I believe Target believes that people will give up when all this becomes too inconvenient. I am now more motivated than ever. Pathetic buying experience and horrible customer service. Also, Target will not let me view my receipt.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I got scammed like everyone else on Black Friday. If you spend over $50 you get 20% off. Til you paid and they have audacity to tell you for your next and coupon only good til Dec 10th, went to use coupon and only gives 10%. Call their customers service and all the incompetent rep did was stutter, "Um, um uum. You can call back and speak with a specialist." They are scammers that's why always on news so not shop with them. They sent email of items not shipped. Delayed. When calling on that order customer service again, "Oh um I don't know" and "Call back..." They need to be investigated and call center as to why no one can answer questions on their issues to orders and their coupons.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I placed a Target.com order on 11/17/17. I received 2 separate packages for the one order on 11/22/17. This order is clothing for my daughter for Christmas. She is in between sizes so I ordered 2 sizes and will return the items that do not fit after Christmas. That being said, there were a couple items I just didn’t like right off the bat. So I figured I would get a head start on the return. I went to my local Target store on 12/2/17 for the return. They tried to look up my order with the card used. I provided it, but they could not locate the order. I happened to have the invoice on me so they scanned the invoice, returned the items and the amount automatically went back to my card... or so I thought. A couple of days later I looked at the receipt to tally up remaining Christmas gift purchases on my credit card and I noticed the last 4 digits of the card on the return receipt were not the digits on the card I used.

Just to be sure I checked all my cards for these digits. I don’t have any cards with those last four digits. I try to look up my order online to verify I did, indeed, pay with the card I thought I did. The thing is target.com does not store the last four digits of the card you used with your order. So I call target.com customer service because I figured the invoices I received were linked to the wrong card. I thought they would be able to confirm the card I used and correct the invoice issue. After waiting for the online chat, I was told they could not help and to call the toll free number. Called that number and waited for 20-25 min. Started talking to a representative, then was disconnected. Called back, waited another 20-25 min. Talked to a representative. They placed me on hold for about 15 min to talk to a manager only to tell me I had to speak to a specialist. They transferred me to a specialist, but I had to wait for another 20 minutes to speak to her.

She was very pleasant but she told me that they cannot see the card I paid with on their end either. I was shocked... how is that even possible. I’ve never visited a website that didn’t document which card you used. She reached out to her manager, while I waited another 5-10 min yet again. She said that because the store issued the return, I would have to go to the store. She offered to connect me to guest services, but I had already spent enough time on hold, I did not have the time to spend more time. I went to my local Target store the following day, 12/6/17, with my credit card statement showing that was the card that was used, a copy of the email confirmation, the invoices that came with each package and the return receipt. The manager looked at the receipt, asked me a couple of quick questions to rule out obvious issues.

He then proceeded to call online. He, too, waited just as long as I had only to receive the same responses... nothing can be done. Online was claiming the store made the mistake, when they actually hadn’t. The REAL issue is that someone in the distribution center linked a card (possibly their own) instead of my card to the invoice in the hopes that I would return merchandise and it would go back to their card. The manager at my local Target tried to get through to target.com, but target.com refused to take responsibility for the invoice issue. I spent 2 hours at the store while this manager tried to fix the issue. The problem is that I will have to return additional items from this order and they will continue to go to the wrong card. This manager was trying to correct future issues. Target.com was of no help.

This manager was amazing and I cannot say enough good things about the dedication he had to find a resolution. He just could not get the help from target.com that he needed. In the end he did the return a second time and overrode the card to go to my card, the correct card. The only solution for any future returns from this order, was a handwritten note on the invoice with his signature stating to override the card for the refund. I have to go to this location in order to have this be honored. Again, this manager was extremely helpful, but with no help from target.com. I love Target, but I have never experienced such terrible customer service from such a big corporation. I am very hesitant to order anything through target.com again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I ordered 3 containers of liquid detergent. I was notified they shipped. Then I was told one was damaged and not shipped. Then two arrived. One leaking through the box. Then I was told that I could not get a refund other than a Target gift card because I bought through PayPal. Or they could simply replace the two damaged container. Then they had no more product and sent the complaint up the line. DO NOT SHOP WITH THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I shop at Target at least twice a week, sometimes 3x! However, I recently decided to place an order on Target.com. When the package was delivered, 2 of the items were missing, but were listed on the packing slip. I thought maybe there would be a second package, but nope. I received an email congratulating me on receiving my order with details on what I should have received. I immediately called Target.com customer service to let them know my items were missing. They issued a "replacement order" (how do you replace items you never sent) and gave me a new order number. The following day I revisited the replacement order email to get a tracking number and it shows an ETA of 2 weeks!!! And to make things even more fun, they state "Please note that you do not need to send your original items back to us to receive your replacements. If you do not want them, feel free to donate or recycle them."

So, if I had received the wrong items, I would have free merchandise AND my actual order when it arrived. But because someone forgot to put WHAT I PAID FOR in the box, I am expected to just suck it up and wait for them to arrive with nothing in return for the inconvenience? Three calls totaling about 2 hrs, and one chat conversation later, I finally get to a supervisor who offers a $5 gift card "as a one time exception" and I can "take it or decline it" because she is "going out of my (her) way" to offer it. Now, my order was for pillows totaling just under $25. If I had received incorrect items totaling the same I could keep or throw it out and still receive what I paid for, but they forget to send my stuff and I am forced to wait longer for my items AND get nowhere with customer service until supervisor gets frustrated enough to "go out of {her} way" for a $5 gift card?

This multi-BILLION dollar company "doesn't compensate for time and frustration" until they get frustrated and all they can offer is $5? Yet, I could have literally thrown away incorrect merchandise. I do not get it. Shame on you Target. A refund of my items (which I bought 40% off, so they wouldn't even have to give me retail!) and the shipping or even store pick up of said items would have been the right thing to do to compensate me properly.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I ordered a TV during Cyber Monday while they were on sale with an additional 15% off. The order went through and my card was charged, then the next day my order was cancelled. Checked to see why and apparently it wasn't in stock according to the lady whom I spoke with, so she checked and said that it was in stock and we ordered the tv again. Then it was cancelled four times. They said personally over the phone that the item was in stock and four times it was cancelled because it wasn't.

My card was charged a total of $2,589 which I had to wait one full week for the charges to be taken off. Then today when I go to order a different tv to do an in store pick up they will not honor the discounts or anything and want to charge full price with no discounts added. When I asked to speak with the manager they hung up on me; then I called back and same scenario. They hung up on me again! I will never buy from Target.com or Target Stores if this is how they choose to treat their customers!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was trying to purchase Target gift cards online to get the 10% discount. When I went online there were only two options available to receive your gift cards - e-mail or mobile. Since, I wanted gift cards to put in stockings this was not an option. I did call customer service and was told I could order using one of the options available since the special only ran on 12/3 and take it to the store to get an actual card. The only problem is I could get the card with my receipt, but I would have to pay full price for the physical card. Nice kind of a bait and switch. I am sure others felt the same way, so I wanted to share what I found out.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I ordered a Ninja 1500 blender online advertised for Black Friday. They sent me a Ninja 1200. Refused to replace incorrect item. Said it was an advertising error. That they advertised the 1500 but stocked the 1200. They refuse to stand by their advertising. Only options given were a 15% discount or return the item.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I ordered 32 cans of Ranch Style Beans. I received 12 cans and out of 12 cans 11 cans were damaged. I cant get this brand where I live so needed to order online. I tried to call and even tried texting with no results. Was put on hold for 15 minutes 3 times I called. Very frustrated!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

So I ordered from Target.com on Thanksgiving day. 2 tablets and a record player for my kids for Christmas. The tablets were for pickup and the record player was to be delivered. They charged my card. So then on Black Friday I got an email stating one tablet was ready for pick up but that they could not fill the order for the other tablet. I called got horrible customer service who refused to fill my order. So I went to Best Buy and got it for the same price. Then Thursday Nov. 30 comes along. I get an email that my order was delivered. My daughter was home all day and no delivery came. I called customer service; this guy was nicer than the other lady but was out of Asia. He said they can't do anything till 48 hours after the delivery date. So now I wait. An order that was paid for and only got one tablet and Target has screwed my kids' Christmas. Never order or shop from Target.com.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Customer is always right statement! I know they doesn’t apply all the time but when it’s Target's error then this statement stands! My wife and I had a terrible experience over the weekend. My son had a seizure and end up going to the ER. He was scared and confused. My baby had blood taken from but was strong. We asked him what toy he wants for being a good boy and decided a Flash Toy. Target end up having Flash toy figures with a price tag of $20.00 dollars. It wasnt just one flab toy but several under the price tag.

Upon check out it said the toy was $40.00 not $20.00. I spoke to the sale associated and stated it was 40.00 not 20.00. I spoke to the manager and mentioned that the toys were placed under a 20.00 price tag and even showed her the picture. The manager stated she can’t sell it for 20.00 without reason and can only give me 10 percent off with an attitude at it. This wasnt my error but the store's. Thank you Target for the disappointment. My son at the moment is going thru medical issues and you ruin my moment to give my son a smile. You just lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I placed an online order with Target.com and completed the purchase using My REDcard. Once at the store to pick up the order, the Target store clerk could not locate the order in their system, so the clerk asked that we cancel the online order, and purchase the items in-store. I canceled the order ** except for 1 item. I did the in-store purchase, but I've been double billed on My REDcard account for the online order that was canceled, and the in-store items I purchased. I contacted My REDcard to correct this issue. My experience has been horrible, representatives at My REDcard have repeatedly hung up on me, as well as I was told 72 hours ago that the issue would be resolved, and it still is not. I've spent over 3 hours on hold while My REDcard representative contacted Target.com, and it has been a round, and round nightmare.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I purchase a Wii game on 11/23/17 that was on sale. It was to be picked up at my local Target store. I did not realize I only had 2 days to pick it up. The order was cancelled, and I was not able to re-buy the item for the discounted price. I believe a week would be more reasonable for pick up of an item and I am very disappointed. I did call Target and they put me on hold several times for 5 minutes at a time and did not offer to sell it to me at the price I originally paid.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

On Cyber Monday Target offered 15% off all items online which I purchased bedding and other items and actually received the 15% off. The following day they had a 40% off sale on bedding & bath items which listed the same sale price as Cyber Monday but now I could get 40% off, so I purchased additional bedding items thinking I would receive 40% off the bold red sale price, however, this was not the case per their corporate manager who said the 40% was already applied to the sale price listed. Say What? Why do that? This practice is very confusing to the customer when it doesn’t say that the 40% is off the regular sale price listed in small grey color under the big bold red sale price. I feel this practice is unacceptable and a true scam. Target you should be ashamed of yourself for duping your customers into thinking they are receiving 40% off the red bold listed sale price when in fact they are not.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I order a PS4 gaming console online, paid to have this shipped to my house no later than Wednesday Nov 29th. I checked Wednesday morning to see if this had shipped yet... it did not. Talked online with Nolan, said it would be shipped today and I would receive this today. Then I received an email stating that shipping is taking longer and I would not be receiving this today. Then I spoke with Joe through online chat and he told me it would be here tomorrow... unacceptable, I paid to have it here Wednesday because my husband took off work to receive this. Now it's to be delivered tomorrow (still hasn't shipped and website now says Friday) but if I'm not home it will not be left. I was told by Jodi (per Joe management) that I would have to contact the transit company and tell them when I want it delivered. She also said I could call Target after it ships (I was told by Joe that I couldn't cancel order because it shipped) to change shipping info.

No one was any help and no one seemed to care about my dilemma. This is the first time I have ever ordered online from Target and it will absolutely be the last. I have a red card and was excited to order Christmas presents online through them but I will no longer be doing that and I will let my family and friends know not to do that either as they may not receive anything in time for Christmas. Target wants me to just let them deliver it and leave it on my porch for hours until I get home, a $300 game system! An absolutely horrible experience.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I saved my $100 Gift card so that I could use it for my TV on Black Friday, I was very happy to choose a TV and when I tried to use it they told me that it was worth only $24 or $26. I said No, it is $100.00. I called the number on the back and the guy barely spoke English, so they send me to front desk but I had to call the 1800 again. The lady was asking me for the digits in the back and I had someone from the front desk helped me, anyways the woman on the phone said that the card was used 11/13 in Carson. I said, "Not possible. This card was in my dresser and no one has used it. I live in Thousand Oaks and don't even know where Carson is." They refused to let me talk to a manager and they refuse the idea that their gift card has been hacked.

They have not honored my gift card $100.00 worth and I am getting nowhere with them. This was a gift card that I was looking forward to use and lack of support from Target was horrible. The gift card was purchased in July and they are not honoring my gift card and they are horrible at the support. I told them that either they are reselling the gift cards or they are being hacked - "No that is not possible." How is not possible when my gift card was in my dresser and not touch at all.

They said that people that hacked gift cards they use them in full to buy electronics, I said, "Well if you think I am the hacker I wouldn't be on the phone with you!!" Hackers will get the numbers and use it partially to see if they can use it then they use it again for a diff amount. I work at a bank so I know how they do that and they said again "Impossible our system has not been hacked." I said, "Yes you were hacked before and it seems that you were hacked once again now!!" So how do I recover my gift card now? $100.00.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Who is doing the website services for this company? Nowhere near the technological proficiency of other online website ordering for other large companies. Attempted today to place an online order for 4 Target brand tees for women, after having done so in October. The October order was delivered to the store while I was out of town. I called the store and communicated online that I would be unable to pick up the order as I hadn't been prewarned there was a limited 48 hour pickup period, but advised online and directly to the store that I would pick up the order a few days later. When I got to the store the order had been cancelled. BTW store is a 32 mile round trip. So, after receiving emails about free shipping I attempted once again to place the order online. I kept getting messages that there was something wrong with the order and directed me to change my password.

I was sure my password was correct so attempted to take advantage of online chat, which was offered to me. Oh no, got a message that no representatives were available. THEN DO NOT OFFER THIS AS AN OPTION! Later, after I looked up customer service number and waited 15 mins. for customer service I was able to speak to someone who finally determined that two of the four items were out of stock. This was never flagged as the reason I was unable to complete the order online. Instead I was repeatedly prompted to change my password. The Target company should never encourage people to order online with extra discounts unless they can more closely examine the online prompts and more importantly, assure they have enough chat and customer service reps to accommodate the volume of inquiries that any reasonable administrator should anticipate during this season.

I'll be lookin' to Amazon and Target should too, for pointers. I've always been impressed by most online ordering for larger companies. I have come to the conclusion that unless you have time to drive to Target at Xmas shopping season, see the product you want with your own eyes, wait in line, check it out, and drive back home, you'll be better off to go to another online provider. I don't have time for that. I'm much too used to efficient ordering and delivery from other services and will look to them in the future.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017
Ordered at target.com some folders and winter items. Went to store to pick up and return. Store associate said there were 7 items but we only received 6 items

we got charged for an item we never got. Mind you it's only 2.00$ but this kind of thing should not happen. Got home, found this - called Target store - "We are different from target.com we cannot do anything call target.com." Called target.com three times - two times I got transferred and call was dropped third time. I spoke to someone who could help me and put me on hold to speak to a manager.

I couldn't even refuse to pay my credit card since I had used the target card to get 5% off. So Visa or MasterCard couldn't protect me. So I'm on hold now for 40 minutes for a 2.00$ item which they charged me which they never gave me. My husband told me to forget it but it's the principle of the matter not the charge. It's only 2.00 but this is fraud. Now I've been on hold for 40 minutes and my call was dropped. Never pick up in store again. It's a scam!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I ordered a set of black WeatherTech floor mats to be picked up at the Target in Linden, New Jersey. Whoever packed my order removed the tags from some Rubbermaid floor mats and placed them in my order. Thankfully, I checked the order before leaving the store and went immediately back to the in store pick up location. I let the on duty store manager know what the issue was concerning the floor mats. The on duty staff proceeded to tell me that I needed to wait until I received the receipt in my email before they could help me. I then received the receipt and showed the cashier.

Long story short, they still insisted that they could not help me because a (VSD?) number was not on the receipt. I demanded either my money back or some WeatherTech floor mats. I left the store with gray WeatherTech floor mats and a receipt that says that I paid $0. The in store manager asked me to use the email receipt and not the receipt that said that I paid $0 if I plan to return the mats. I am very upset about the whole situation because I truly believe that these people figured that I was a woman and would not notice the difference between the mats.

To make matters worse, if I had not gotten as upset as I did, I would have left the store with mats without a tag and probably would have been my word against theirs. I don't expect this treatment from an establishment that touts corporate responsibility. Needless to say, I don't have the black WeatherTech floor mats that I really wanted. Filing a complaint at Target is difficult which brought me to this forum. This definitely makes me reevaluate my thoughts about the company.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

One of the worst experiences with an online account. I have had an account with Target for over 12 years. Recently I needed to change my email account as I lost access to my old email due to no longer wanting to pay for it with AT&T. Target representatives refused to change it for me though I am logged into the account having known my password. I also have my address and phone listed on the account for verification. However, due to their lack of advanced technology, I can only change it by verification under the old email account of which I have no access. I have had no problems with any other online merchants in changing my email except them. They really need to update their antiquated system as they just lost another long time customer.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Kind of had in the back of my mind that there was an aversion I had to ordering from target.com, but couldn't remember why; I use a small string light product they carry online that they refuse to put on the shelf in my local store though, so I forged ahead in spite of my reservations. NOW I KNOW WHY!!! After I placed my order & did NOT receive the promised confirmation email, I checked the email address Target had & it was a closed down email address from some time ago. Okay, that's my bad. Go through the motions of changing it & Target sends the change confirmation to the closed down email! Hello?

Called CS because I've YET to open chat without being told no one is on the other end. Told CS I needed the email address changed to the correct address & after going back & forth, finally was told that CS couldn't change my email to the correct email because they were getting an "invalid email address" when they put my email address into the system! So, they could email a notice to me to the OLD CLOSED DOWN address to let me know that my account email had been changed & get NO invalid email warning, but my current address was coming up "invalid."

Okay, so let's pretend that NONE of this has anything to do with the target.com system. The CS agent's ONLY solution was "I'll just set you up with a new account with your correct email." But I have an order in...what about that? They swore the order would transfer to the new account. It was beginning to dawn on me why I don't do target.com & I could see TARGET with two duplicate orders sent. So, I told CS in no uncertain terms to leave the account as is, I would do without the email confirmation, & do not set up another account or change anything.

Check my bank account today & Target has two pending charges on my credit card. Just in case you don't understand what happens when a vendor places a pending charge on your account--those funds are no longer yours to use; they now belong to the vendor until the vendor decides to release them. I had planned those funds to be part of my 3 grandsons' Xmas. Called CS again, because AGAIN, no working chat, and was told sure they will get right on that & give my funds back...the funds of the DOUBLE CHARGE that they had NO RIGHT to ever, in seven to ten business days. That makes it too late to buy gifts & get them shipped cross-country on time for Xmas.

Customer Satisfaction Survey: Will you use target.com again? Not in a million years. Once I get this order the account will be closed forever. Will you recommend target.com to friends? HAHAHA! You're joking, right? Oh, I have a recommendation alright; it involves where they might consider sticking target.com for safe keeping. How likely is it that this experience will encourage you to shop at your local Target store? AGAIN, you're kidding, right? And I see that, with their numerous ONE STAR ratings, Target just ain't getting that. Their fiercest competition is now online and will be beating the red dots off them if target.com can't keep up. And when they go the way of Sears, or get gobbled up by amazon.com I for one will shed no tears. Bye, Target. <:

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Went to Target last week going all around the store picking up various items to purchase. May have had about $100 or more in merchandise. Get to checkout area and find only self check open. Found clerk and they said if we had 10 items or less go to Customer Service. Well DUH! We had well over 10 items in cart if the clerk would have paid attention. Needless to say we parked the cart and walked out the store. It will cost them more to restock the items rather than to have a register open. Will never shop Target again.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I bought a Smartphone. It must of had every data usage turned "ON". I had my other phone for 8 years. It took me awhile to figure out how it worked. But meanwhile it racked up over 8G of data. And I'm pissed. I told Target I didn't want data at all. I just Talk and Text and very little of that. I complained...did no good. So I'm dropping service and will pay monthly bill only. I refuse to pay for data that I didn't use. YOU should never sell a phone with everything on. I am make a complaint to AARP let them know how you really treat seniors.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Ordered iPhone cell phone cases 10/11. Delivery advised 10/16. Delivered 10/27 by which time I bought elsewhere (not wise to have kids use iPhones without cases). Attempted to return at store on 11/12. Was advised should have been returned by 11/10 so only store credit available although receipt states return by December 5. Refunded without sales tax??? Strongly suggest not doing business with Target unless they get it together.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I bought 2 Halloween clearance items that did not ring up correctly. I did not have a chance to go back to the store to have this fixed until a week later because I have a busy life, and Target is not close by. They will not honor it because it is over 3 days. You would think they would have better customer service than this. It is not my fault that their items don't ring up correctly, and now they won't even help me unless I want to return the items, which one of them has already been opened. So ridiculous! I was asking for my $5 back, not an outrageous request! You can do better Target.

Target Stores Company Information