2. Shopping

Target Stores
Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5
Based on 2,896 ratings submitted in the last year

Target stores sell home goods, kitchenware, video games, toys, cosmetics, groceries, clothing and more. Customers can shop online or at more than a thousand stores across the United States. The company provides free two-day shipping, but customers can pay extra for same-day delivery.

Target Stores Shop Now

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Target Stores Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

A great place to shop for all kinds of merchandise for the home. The sheets they carry are of high quality and the price is very comparable to other stores and on sale the price can not be beat. There is a large variety of cleaning products with exceptional pricing. Their collection of baby clothes and variety of useful baby furniture can not be beat. Their selection of exercise equipment is as good and price wise can not be beat. They have a wide variety of electronic equipment to suit anyone needs with pricing as good as other department stores. They have a fantastic online shopping with delivery to store with easy pickup by Customer. Making this a valuable tool to use when a person is in a hurry and wanting to save time. Target has a unique grocery area and comparable pricing on items. I would highly recommend shopping at Target for food prices on items and their 5% discount is a great tool to help make shopping better.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I’m rating Target because it is by far the store where I shop the most at. I would honestly say that I go to Target at least 3-4 times a week. It helps that they are right up the block from however if it weren’t for the fact that they have absolutely everything and I do mean everything from milk to furniture to small tool sets I have probably purchased something from each department at least 25 times in the past year. Their quality of product is great. Their service is great. I really like the cloth they recently started selling. Appliances, you name they have. If there was one store that I know for a fact I would and have already recommended to people. It would be target. Sometimes I go in there just to see what they have and someway somehow there’s always something that I need. So in conclusion target is by far the best retail store in my book by a long long way.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Target's shopper service SHIPT has been a lifeline when my husband & I were both too ill, or the weather was too awful, to get in a car and go shopping! SHIPT has been great. The extra added benefit was to discover online items that I never would have discovered if I was standing in front of the shelves. You can also build your grocery list across a couple of days. It allows you plenty time to create your list from all the possibilities that they will deliver for you. I haven't minded that it might cost me a little more in order to tip my shopper. Believe me they really earn their tips!

Plus after the generous 4 week trial period, I signed up for a $99 subscription, since it had more than proven itself useful. Since I always shopped at Target anyway, I've been able to get familiar products delivered right to my front door. The items are delivered in regular Target plastic sacks, no bulky boxes, and I can get unpacked in a few minutes! I love Target. Their array of products are great, and the SHIPT shopper service is phenomenal.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Target is becoming my go-to store for almost everything. From groceries, to kitchen and bath necessities, clothes and finally personal care items. I can always count on my favorite yogurt Fage being at my Target store. (Coleman Ave., San Jose, CA). I like Target’s brand of alkaline drinking water. It taste as good as one of the more higher priced name brands. Any household appliance I may need will almost always be found at Target. Lest I forget my personal items. I have found the prices to be very affordable and I appreciate how they stay fully stocked. The only reason I could only answer with number “4” is because of Target’s clothes. Their clothes for women and men are very high priced and I haven’t really found anything there that I like enough to continue to shop at Target for clothes. But Target gets 4 out of 5 stars in my book!! For the most part, I can count on them for most anything needed during my work week.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

November 29 I bought toys for my kids. Well December 15 toys go on sale. I go to Target. There was two rude employees at customer service. Told me past 14 days told me bring back items return them rebuy them. Well presents are wrapped so no I’m not unwrapping. I order the same items online for target pickup. I go to target with my son. It’s 9pm. I explained to the associate. I bought the items already in November. Now they’re on sale. I just wanna return the items with my other receipt. The girl didn’t even bring the stuff from the back knowing my son was right there. She returned it. Got my money back. She was so helpful. I’m so thankful. I explained to her how today at 10 am I was there but the other ladies wouldn’t help me. The date today when all this happened was 12/16/19 9pm. Customer service employee name was Erica. She was wonderful. Really helped me out. It was target in Mays Landing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: May 25, 2020

A few days ago I visited the Target store in the Holyoke mall located in Holyoke Massachusetts. While shopping I came across an item that was priced at 0.00. In our state we have a price accuracy law. This means that if a price at the time of purchase isn't accurate to the price advertised, then if it's under 10 dollars, it's free and if it's over, you take off the 10 and charge the difference. The 2 employees assisting me would not at all follow this law even after mentioning that I was well aware of them having to follow our state law. This is the time when a security guard stood closer as to intimidate the situation until I stopped "fighting for my rights." 2 different price tags on the item was priced at 0.00. 15 dollars is what they told me it was going to stay at so I could either buy it for that price or not at all and that it wasn't up to them to uphold any law so I could call the cops if it was such a law and bring them to court for it.

It was so embarrassing to be treated like a scammer or a scum bag for just trying to stand up for the laws that are set in place for a reason. Guaranteed if somebody tried to steal something the associates would be using the law to stop them from stealing in any way possible. Why is this not the same for when it comes to the customers rights against the store baiting and switching? A law is a law. It shouldn't only be used in favor of a company. Then when a customer tries to stand up against the store, they're made to basically leave or pay for it. This is so wrong.

The situation was so humiliating. To have a security guard standing there in a "ready" position against somebody who was t doing anything wrong but trying to act on their rights is despicable and very unprofessional. I'm so disappointed in target's policy of either not properly training their employees or allowing them to treat their customers the way 3 of their associates did. I'm really not sure if I'll ever choose to go to Target again to be honest. That's how embarrassing it was.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I purchased 3 items at Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA store. Blonde cashier offered overflow cashier checking out for less than 5 items. I placed my 3 items on her table. She rudely told me I needed to turn over items so she could scan. She was wearing gloves and face mask. I asked why I needed to handle the items she was scanning. She responded I should've known I had to turn items over for her. Nothing was posted anywhere in store that I could see requiring I handle items once items in front of cashier. Needless to say, cashier used rude and unprofessional tone when she told me to turn items over. Then when said I was going to complain, she said "Good Luck." Never again will I shop at this store.

Original review: May 4, 2020

On 4/9/2020 I purchased a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine from Target. It was an Easter gift for my 7 & 2 ½ year old grand daughters. They were so excited to get it. The 7 year old had been missing her weekly after school stop at the local snow cone stand since the Covid-19 pandemic had us quarantined. I got everything all out of the box and set up per instructions. The girls were at the counter wide-eyed and ready to make some snow cones. I get everything all set up and mounted, only to open the drink mix to a very gross, clumpy dark red substance that I was not for a second going to pass on to them. So, ok maybe it was some old stock so, I threw it away and moved on. Got out one of their drinks to flavor the ice with and started shaving. It is not very well made and the turning took some effort, but I was willing to do what it was to take to get my grand daughters their snow cones! And for the price I certainly wasn’t expecting anything fancy.

So, here we go, two little cups finally filled with shaved ice. I pour some yummy vanilla ginger ale over them and the girls sit back to enjoy their snow cones. A minute or so in, my 2-½ year old looks at me with her mouth kind of gaped open, and says “ Granny my tooth fell out”. Being so young, I knew she was nowhere near losing any baby teeth yet. She had seen her older sister lose hers so, that was immediately what she assumed it was. I run to her with my hand out for her to spit it into my hand. Out she spits a sharply edged little rivet!!! My heart pounding as I grab her cup as well as her sister’s and lo and behold find ANOTHER ONE in the bottom of her sister’s cup!!!! Attached are the pictures showing the rivets came out of the poorly attached ice shredder. All parts accounted for. So lucky that her or her sister didn’t split their tongue, lip or swallow it!!! This product needs to be taken off of the market immediately!!

Original review: April 10, 2020

I've always had excellent customer service experiences with Target and am a very loyal customer. With that being said.. I bought a phone from them about 4 weeks ago and it wasn't what I expected. I mailed it in for a return 3 weeks ago (I am unable to return in-store because of Covid) and I still haven't received my refund. I have reached out to customer service several times both online and over the phone and I get a different answer every single time; not one is actually being helpful. All I want is my card to be refunded.. Now I'm out over $200 and I'm stuck using an old POS phone. It's very frustrating that a company as big as Target is being so difficult and stingy with their refunds. I'm very surprised and disappointed in their customer service. :(

Original review: March 13, 2020

I ordered this Nintendo Switch for my daughter. She is been waiting for this since Christmas. I ordered it online in Target. At that time they still had 4 left. I was the first one online to order it. After paid for it with my credit card and confirmed order is good. I went to bed. Wake up this morning was told by email that the order were cancelled. The reason is Technical difficulty. That’s BS. I think they cancelled my order because we are Asian and we never complained.

Target Stores Company Information