2. Shopping

2036
Based on 5,077 ratings submitted in the last year

Target Stores Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

A great place to shop for all kinds of merchandise for the home. The sheets they carry are of high quality and the price is very comparable to other stores and on sale the price can not be beat. There is a large variety of cleaning products with exceptional pricing. Their collection of baby clothes and variety of useful baby furniture can not be beat. Their selection of exercise equipment is as good and price wise can not be beat. They have a wide variety of electronic equipment to suit anyone needs with pricing as good as other department stores. They have a fantastic online shopping with delivery to store with easy pickup by Customer. Making this a valuable tool to use when a person is in a hurry and wanting to save time. Target has a unique grocery area and comparable pricing on items. I would highly recommend shopping at Target for food prices on items and their 5% discount is a great tool to help make shopping better.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Target's shopper service SHIPT has been a lifeline when my husband & I were both too ill, or the weather was too awful, to get in a car and go shopping! SHIPT has been great. The extra added benefit was to discover online items that I never would have discovered if I was standing in front of the shelves. You can also build your grocery list across a couple of days. It allows you plenty time to create your list from all the possibilities that they will deliver for you. I haven't minded that it might cost me a little more in order to tip my shopper. Believe me they really earn their tips!

Plus after the generous 4 week trial period, I signed up for a $99 subscription, since it had more than proven itself useful. Since I always shopped at Target anyway, I've been able to get familiar products delivered right to my front door. The items are delivered in regular Target plastic sacks, no bulky boxes, and I can get unpacked in a few minutes! I love Target. Their array of products are great, and the SHIPT shopper service is phenomenal.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Target is becoming my go-to store for almost everything. From groceries, to kitchen and bath necessities, clothes and finally personal care items. I can always count on my favorite yogurt Fage being at my Target store. (Coleman Ave., San Jose, CA). I like Target’s brand of alkaline drinking water. It taste as good as one of the more higher priced name brands. Any household appliance I may need will almost always be found at Target. Lest I forget my personal items. I have found the prices to be very affordable and I appreciate how they stay fully stocked. The only reason I could only answer with number “4” is because of Target’s clothes. Their clothes for women and men are very high priced and I haven’t really found anything there that I like enough to continue to shop at Target for clothes. But Target gets 4 out of 5 stars in my book!! For the most part, I can count on them for most anything needed during my work week.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

November 29 I bought toys for my kids. Well December 15 toys go on sale. I go to Target. There was two rude employees at customer service. Told me past 14 days told me bring back items return them rebuy them. Well presents are wrapped so no I’m not unwrapping. I order the same items online for target pickup. I go to target with my son. It’s 9pm. I explained to the associate. I bought the items already in November. Now they’re on sale. I just wanna return the items with my other receipt. The girl didn’t even bring the stuff from the back knowing my son was right there. She returned it. Got my money back. She was so helpful. I’m so thankful. I explained to her how today at 10 am I was there but the other ladies wouldn’t help me. The date today when all this happened was 12/16/19 9pm. Customer service employee name was Erica. She was wonderful. Really helped me out. It was target in Mays Landing.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I had such a good experience at Target today that I have to share! Yesterday some of my important items were left at the cashier station and I had to drive back into town today to retrieve them. Originally I thought it was just the organic milk I bought for Ariana but realized later, the cheap bottle of wine I bought for cooking soup from scratch today was also left there. So, first thing this morning I drove the 30 minute drive to get my organic milk and my white wine. I had called ahead of time to explain my situation. When I arrived to Target the manager said to ask for him. I asked for ** and he gave me a THIRTY dollar gift cart separately for my troubles. Gave me the milk and wine that had been left there for free (since I had already purchased them). A handwritten apology note. AND bought my girls a cake pop and me a coffee from Starbucks on HIS dime.

I was absolutely blown away by his customer service. ** and his team went ABOVE and BEYOND to make me a happy customer. This may be the best customer service I have ever had and numerous employees in this store had the same great customer service on both days I was there. I couldn’t be happier with Target! Thanks ** and **!! And thanks Target for making my day! 8917 Tehama Ridge Pkwy Fort Worth, TX 76177 #target #greatcustomerservice #aboveandbeyond #fortworthtexas

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: March 13, 2020

I ordered this Nintendo Switch for my daughter. She is been waiting for this since Christmas. I ordered it online in Target. At that time they still had 4 left. I was the first one online to order it. After paid for it with my credit card and confirmed order is good. I went to bed. Wake up this morning was told by email that the order were cancelled. The reason is Technical difficulty. That’s BS. I think they cancelled my order because we are Asian and we never complained.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I will no longer shop at Target in Cheektowaga N.Y or any Target store location. I'm tired and fed up with being racially profiled and followed when I shop at their store! I've noticed it at least on 3 or for 4 separate occasions. 1 occasion was with my sister so it's not just me. It's gotten to the point where it is painfully obvious! This has been going on for years and they refuse to do anything about it. I and anyone else that has shopped at their business should not feel like a criminal while browsing for items for purchase! I'm done with Target!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Constant changes in the store makes it impossible to find items. Staff is untrained on the products. Aisles are blocked with staff stocking merchandise, making it impossible to maneuver down aisles. Sales personnel look extremely unhappy and have been rude to me. I resent being called a "guest", instead of a customer. It makes it seems they're doing me a favor for allowing me to shop in their store. We, the consumer, are paying employees and corporate. Not the other way around.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

The staff is helpful without smothering you. Everything is nicely organized without feeling like you could be killed by the overstacking falling over on you, think Walmart. The prices are reasonable and the products well made.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Target provides great value for a wide variety of products. You can get organic produce and environmentally safe cleaning products. If you can get the same that are traditionally produced. Often frozen food prices are cheaper than Costco. Target also provides many types & amounts of ethic food. Clothing is of good quality and pricing. The seasonal products are often unique and of very good quality. Pet products are priced below Pet Smart & PetCo. Finally, the stores are adequately staffed to assure a swift checkout. These a but a few reason I always shop at Target for my pets, my personal needs, clothing and food products.

Target Stores Company Information