While a lot of consumers are price conscious when they are mattress shopping, your main focus should be on finding the best mattress for your physical needs. Talk to a salesperson about any specific problem areas you have, such as lower back pain, instead of just giving them a price range when beginning your search.
To really get a feel for a bed you need to lie, in your starting sleep position, for about 5-7 minutes. Then roll to a second position for another 5-7 min. This might feel weird but it isn’t—you are going to be making a big purchase, and it needs to be correct.
Top 10 Best Rated Mattresses
Saatva specializes in mattress options under $1,000, catering to those looking for quality and comfort on a budget. The mattresses are eco-friendly and made in the United States, which appeals to a range of buyers.
|Read 2668 Reviews|
Craftmatic brand has offered electric, adjustable beds to consumers for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic brand beds have been sold to customers throughout the world.
|Read 3741 Reviews|
Since 1979, Zinus is a company that offers mattresses, pillows, bed toppers and so much more. Zinus’ mattresses are made of memory foam, icoil spring, icoil and memory foam mattresses.
|Read 42 Reviews|
Easy Rest offers a complete line of therapeutic adjustable beds made in factories in the USA. Their beds come in all sizes. The Company guarantees in-home service by specially trained technicians should the need ever arise.
|Read 6584 Reviews|
Sleepy's sells a variety of mattress brands at almost every price point. The company offers financing and guarantees to beat any competitor's price by 20% on select brands (although some restrictions do apply).
|Read 19366 Reviews|
Since 2001, US-Mattress.com has become the number 1 online mattress store in the country. They offer free delivery, 100-Day Comfort trial, and the lowest price for your mattress guaranteed.
|Read 253 Reviews|
Founded in 1976, 1-800-Mattress offers a wide variety of mattress brands, sizes and features. The company offers free delivery nationwide on most orders, with some mattresses available for next-day delivery to certain states.
|Read 1155 Reviews|
Sleep Number has been in business for decades, and it offers a special system that allows each user to customize the mattress's settings. The company also provides financing to approved customers and has a 100-day return policy.
|Read 3963 Reviews|
Mattress Discounters opened its doors in 1978, offering a wide variety of mattresses. The company offers a layaway program and special financing to qualified buyers, and it's known for its trademark Comfort Guarantee.
|Read 95 Reviews|
Mattress Firm, founded in 1986, has a chain of mattress stores. Headquartered in Houston, TX, the company is the largest retail bedding provider in the United States.
|Read 383 Reviews|
What features matter most?
The best mattress type for your sleeping position
Beds are not built with one sleep position in mind, since everyone moves into multiple sleeping positions throughout the evening. However, some things to think about include:
- Side sleeper: You need something that will have plenty of give for your shoulder and hips, but will raise up into your side. A pillow-top will work nicely for side sleepers.
- Back sleeper: It is especially important for women who are back sleepers to not get something too firm. A woman’s pelvis is angled, and when the back sleeping female is on too firm of a bed, her hip will tilt up, which could cause low back pain. You would be looking for something that will keep your body even when you lie on it.
- Stomach sleeper: Stomach sleepers should follow the same advice as back sleepers.
- Those who sleep with a partner: This is more a question of size than type of bed. Two people cannot sleep well in anything less than a queen sized bed. Take both of your physical needs into consideration when shopping for a mattress to share.
Different mattresses provide different solutions for common physical ailments. Be sure to describe any of your physical needs to your salesperson at the beginning of your mattress search.
- Overheating: Generally, if you have issues with temperature you will want to stay away from memory foam, unless it has the special tick over it. This advice is not to make you cool but to keep you from getting hot in the first place.
- Cooling features: Yes, there are certain solutions that can be soaked into the ticking (material on the top of the bed), but remember it is usually covered by a mattress pad and/or sheets. Yes, the actual construction can give better airflow, but when you are hot the construction of the mattress is not going to make a tremendous difference. Whatever they are saying, ask to see data on it or it will be a false claim.
- Body pain: If you have a pain syndrome, like fibromyalgia, then the softer the better, and this may require plusher materials.
- Lower back pain: if you have a bad lower back and you need to have your back stabilized through out an evening, then memory foam or latex will work nicely for you. It will mold to your frame and keep you in one place.
- Different support needs: If you are in a situation where the two people sharing a bed have vastly different support needs (more than 125 lbs. weight difference), then air may be your best bet, and this will cost more.
Mattresses are frequently described in terms of their firmness, so understanding what this means and how it impacts your sleep can help you decide which mattress to buy.
- Support versus comfort: These two words are often incorrectly interchanged. There are comfort layers and support layers in a bed. The more layers in the sandwich, the more expensive it usually ends up. The support layer is usually the bottom six inches. This is the base that usually sets the firmness (can be foam, coil or air). Then, depending upon the density, or feel, the manufacturer wants to produce, they can add more firmness or less, more plushness or less or whatever else they want to make it appealing to consumers.
- How to compare: One of the easiest ways to compare beds is to ask for the specs. If they do not have them look on the manufacturer’s website. If they are not there, email and request them. If you do not get them, do not buy the bed.
My method to choose a bed is simple:
- Narrow it it down ahead of time: Try to have narrowed it down to three beds by the time you’re ready to test them.
- Show up in the evening: Wear very comfortable clothing with your pillow, a pad and pen, your phone (if it has a timer) and your bed partner.
- Get some alone time: Tell the sales person to leave you alone for the next 30 minutes.
- Test it out: Go to the first bed with your bedpartner, take off your shoes and get into your starting sleep position. Set the timer for seven minutes, close your eyes and relax. When the alarm goes off, with your eyes closed, move to another sleep position. Set the alarm and go for another 5-7 min.
- Rate your experience: When the alarm goes off, pull out the pen and pad and rate the bed from 1-5. Now move to the next bed within a minute.
- Repeat: Repeat the process for all three beds, and then compare notes at the end with your bed partner.
I am aware of no data to suggest that you will sleep better on an eco-friendly bed, however you may have a clearer conscious buying a mattress from an eco-conscious brand.
- Mattress materials: The materials used to make a mattress can have various effects on the environment. Generally, foam and latex are less eco-friendly than mattresses made from biodegradable materials such as wool.
- Factory practices: The way a mattress is produced can have distinct levels of eco-friendliness, including what practices are used in the manufacturing facilities.
- Trade-ins: Trading in your mattress means a company picks it up and recycles the materials so old mattresses, as much as is possible, don’t end up in landfills.
Your budget may direct the brand of mattress you choose. There are certain ways to save money on a mattress so you can get one that gives you the support you need without costing more than you can realistically afford.
- Price flexibility: Consumers don’t realize that the price of a mattress is generally flexible, by about 20 percent.
- Sale dates: Mattresses regularly go on sale, in particular on national holidays like President’s Day and Memorial Day.
- A higher priced mattress might be better: Certain types of mattresses are priced higher than others because of the materials used. Latex, memory foam and air mattresses all cost more than other options, and it is worth the extra cost if one of these types of mattresses will help you sleep, feel and live better.
- Save money if you have allergies: There has been a lot of talk though out the industry about hypo allergenic materials. While they are nice, I see them as an extra cost. An alternative is to simply get a mattress encasement (this is a product that zips over and around the mattress, completely), which is designed to keep all allergens in the bed and out of the air. Consider investing that extra money in a state-of-the-art air filter.
Some mattress companies offer a warranty on your purchase. This comes in handy if you have an issue with your mattress and need to return or exchange it, even if a considerable amount of time has passed. Warranties differ from company to company, and there are different ones for the retailer versus the manufacturer. Ask for a comparison before making your final purchase.
- Defect: Defect warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will replace your mattress if there is a factory defect.
- Comfort exchange: Many retailers offer a comfort exchange warranty, which allows you to exchange your mattress if it doesn’t provide the support you need to sleep comfortably.
- Prorated: Most warranties are prorated, meaning you get less money toward a replacement mattress the longer you own it.
What are different types of mattresses?
Memory foam mattresses help to isolate motion so you aren't disturbed by movement while you are sleeping. They are also antimicrobial and resistant to dust mites, so they stay clean over time. However, they do tend to hold heat, so they can feel uncomfortable for people who like sleeping in warm rooms or exude a lot of body heat while sleeping. It is great if you need a system that keeps the body well supported and in one place most of the night.
Air-filled mattresses typically have two chambers on either side of the bed that can be uniquely customized if two people are sleeping in the same bed. This works great if there is a significant weight difference between you and your bed partner. Many of these also come on adjustable bases, which can also be quite nice.
Pillow top beds can come in varying degrees of firmness. They are typically innerspring mattresses with a fiberfill or foam outer layer of a certain thickness. Thin pillow tops provide more support while thicker pillow tops feel extra soft and plush.
Hypoallergenic mattresses are made from materials that don't cause or irritate allergies. Foam and latex are inherently hypoallergenic and keep allergens at bay while sleeping.
You can’t go wrong with an innerspring/coil bed. You just want to always make sure the coils are individually pocketed, or wrapped. That way motion transfer is not a problem (when one person sits down you do not want the other to go flying). Keep in mind that coil count does not really matter (unless it is below 250), so don’t be swayed into paying more for a mattress based solely on its coil count.
Latex mattresses are very popular in Europe, but they are not extremely popular in the United States. They have a very unique feel to them, and I like them because they give you stability without making you stuck.
The waterbed is an oldie but a goodie. The big issue here is weight. If you are not on a bottom floor, make sure your ceiling can handle it as these can be very heavy.
Who's it for?
When people suffer from injuries, medical conditions or other disabilities, they may need a specific type of mattress. Some mattresses are designed to make sure these conditions aren't exacerbated by sleep positions.
Some people are interested in having a green home. This means they want to buy a mattress using eco-friendly materials from a company working to reduce its impact on the environment.
Parents of young children want to buy mattresses that are comfortable and durable. However, they may not be concerned with how long a mattress will last or interested in purchasing an expensive mattress because the child will likely grow out of it in a few years' time.
Professionals may have a high budget to spend on a mattress. They might also be looking to invest in a bigger mattress they can use for a long time. They are likely to be interested in a mattress with a good warranty.
Whether they are college students or young professionals, young adults who have a low budget, little or no physical limitations and/or who are frequently moving will likely be looking for a mattress at a low price point without any special features.
Retirees may have physical ailments that necessitate certain sleeping positions and/or certain types of beds. They should take their time finding a bed that gives them the support they need to sleep comfortably.
What does the expert have to say?
Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.
- Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.
- Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.
- Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.
- 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.
- In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.
- Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.
- Best for Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.
Sleepy's is a mattress retailer that has been in operation since 1957. It currently has more than 1,000 retail showrooms across the country.
- Variety: Sleepy's offers a huge range of mattress options, from memory foam to adjustable beds to pillow tops. You can visit the retail stores to test out the mattresses in person before deciding.
- Customer support: Sleepy's prides itself on its superior customer support in the showroom, during delivery and throughout the lifetime of your mattress.
- Financing options: Sleepy's allows customers to finance their mattresses so they don't have to pay all at once. It's easy to set up a monthly payment plan based on your needs.
- Accessories: In addition to mattresses, Sleepy's also sells accessories such as pillows and pillow tops for your mattress. They also sell adjustable bases for certain mattresses.
- Cost: In addition to providing affordable mattresses, Sleepy's also guarantees to beat its competitors' prices so you always get a great deal.
- Best for Sleepy’s mattresses are best for parents, retirees and professionals.
Craftmatic has been in business for over 40 years and has sold over one million mattresses. It is best known for its adjustable bases. It makes adjustable beds in a variety of different mattress types, including memory foam. The beds come in all standard sizes and can be customized.
- Trial period: Craftmatic offers a 30-day in-home trial. This means you can try out the mattress before purchasing it in order to find out if it suits your needs.
- Adjustable: Craftmatic makes adjustable mattresses that raise and lower depending on what position you prefer to sleep or recline in.
- Variety: It provides a limited variety of beds (four models) in all sizes and support options.
- Heat and massage: The mattresses come with various heat and massage options great for people with injuries or medical conditions.
- Mattress removal: For an added cost, Craftmatic delivers your new mattress to your door and removes an old mattress.
- Warranty: Craftmatic offers a one-year full warranty and a limited warranty after that.
- Best for Craftmatic mattresses are best for retirees and special needs.
Easy Rest makes high-quality electric adjustable beds that are made and assembled in the U.S.A. It is known for providing affordable mattresses and has customer service representatives who come to your home to provide information on different mattresses for you to purchase.
- Affordable: Easy Rest provides affordable mattresses that are competitively priced compared to other mattress companies.
- Customer support: Easy Rest has friendly customer support specialists who can answer questions about purchasing a mattress and can respond to any issues or concerns you have after purchasing your bed.
- Therapeutic: The mattresses are designed for therapeutic purposes and can be very helpful for anyone with an injury or medical condition.
- Comfort: The mattresses can be raised and lowered so that you can watch TV, read, eat and work in bed easily and then adjust it in order to sleep.
- Made in the USA: Easy Rest beds are made in the United States from American parts.
- Best for Easy Rest mattresses are best for special needs and retirees.
1800Mattress.com was founded in 1976 and has served over two million customers all over America. It provides a wide range of products, and customers can conveniently order online 24-hours a day.
- Convenience: 1800mattress lets customers log in online to view their mattress options, place an order and schedule delivery in a very simple and convenient fashion.
- Variety: It offers a huge inventory including many different mattress brands and styles of mattresses.
- Financing options: The company is affordable and offers a range of diverse financing plans, from 24 months to 60 months, to make the mattresses easier to purchase.
- Free delivery: It offers free delivery on orders over a certain price level.
- Support: It offers great customer support in the form of online chat as well as phone and in-person support.
- Best for 1800mattress mattresses are best for parents, young adults and professionals.
Sleep Number makes its own air beds and offers four series of mattresses for different needs and budgets. The mattresses are designed and crafted in the U.S.A., and they come in a wide variety of options.
- Warranty: Sleep Number offers a 25-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship. The first two years are non-prorated and the remaining 23 years are prorated.
- Variety: It offers four series of mattresses, including a Classic Series, Performance Series, Memory Foam Series and Innovation Series.
- Financing: You can set up a consumer credit card to help finance your payments over a period of time.
- Support: It has support specialists who are available 24 hours a day to help with information about the mattresses or concerns you might have after purchasing.
- Comfort: The mattresses offer excellent support and comfort levels.
- Unique Features: You can self-adjust the support of the bed for each sleeper.
- Best for Sleep Number/Select Comfort mattresses are best for couples who need different support levels, e.g. when there is more than a 100lbs weight difference.
Founded in 1979, Zinus originally produced comfort-oriented outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags and portable furniture. The company turned to indoor comfort products in 2003, and their innovative mattresses are available as memory foam, coil spring or hybrid memory foam and coil spring. Find Zinus beds online.
- Mattress accessories: In addition to mattresses, Zinus also manufactures and sells headboards, boxsprings, bases and frames, so you can perfectly match your mattress to your bed.
- Budget-friendly: Zinus mattresses are available for as low as $100, making them ideal for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on their new mattress.
- Warranty: Zinus’s mattresses include a 10-year limited warranty.
- Hybrid option: There’s no reason to choose between memory foam and coil spring mattresses when you can have both. Zinus’s hybrid option fuses the two together so you can have the best of both worlds.
- Bunk bed options: Zinus’s Memory Foam five inch mattress is ideal for bunk beds and trundles. These mattresses are available in fun colors like blue and hot pink, making them a perfect fit for a kid’s bedroom.
- Best for Zinus mattresses are best for parents and budget-conscious consumers.
Founded in 1986, the retailer Mattress Firm is committed to providing sleep solutions that will help their customers live healthier and sleep better. Consumers can shop Mattress Firm online or at one of their 2000 locations across the United States.
- Selection: Mattress Firm sells all the major brands of mattresses, so consumers can test out a variety of brands in one of their showrooms.
- Special financing available: Financing offers are always available, and they can include zero percent APR for up to five years for qualifying consumers. Check with your local Mattress Firm to find out what financing options and specials they currently have.
- 90-day payment option with no credit required: Consumers who don’t want to apply for financing with Mattress Firm can still enjoy a 90-day payment option.
- Adjustable beds: In addition to selling mattresses from top brands, Mattress Firm also sells adjustable beds with additional features like massage and wireless control.
- Commercial sales: Mattress Firm can assist you with your commercial sales, whether you’re a school, hospital, government agency, interior decorator, hotel operator or other business that needs to buy mattresses in bulk.
- Best for Mattress Firm is best for commercial sales and budget-conscious consumers.
Mattress Discounters opened their first sleep center in 1978, and they currently operate over 70 stores in Maryland, Richmond, VA, Northern Virginia, and Washington DC. They sell leading mattress brands in their stores, and their sleep counselors are trained to help customers find the perfect mattress to meet their needs.
- Free next day delivery and set up: You don’t need to live near a Mattress Discounter location to enjoy their low prices and great deals. Buy online, spend over $599 and receive free next day delivery and set up. Spend less than $599 and enjoy a flat rate of $79 for shipping, no matter where you live in the United States.
- Financing options: Mattress Discounters has financing options available for qualifying consumers making in-store purchases. No credit is required to qualify for their financing offers.
- Wholesale options: Hotels can enjoy wholesale pricing on bulk orders of mattresses when they shop with Mattress Discounters. Their wholesale division offers competitive pricing, name-brand and off-brand options, delivery, setup and more.
- More than mattresses: In addition to selling mattresses, Mattress Discounters also sells pillows, adjustable beds, bedding and a wide variety of furniture.
- Comfort guarantee: Try your mattress for 21 days. If you aren’t satisfied that you have found the most comfortable mattress for your needs within that time frame, you can exchange it based on Mattress Discounters’ guidelines.
- Best for Mattress Discounters is best for young adults, professionals and parents.
US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.
- Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.
- 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.
- Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.
- Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.
- Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.
- Best for US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.
Stearns & Foster specializes in luxury beds made by certified craftsmen with the highest-quality materials. The mattresses can be more expensive than other brands but are very well crafted.
- High quality: Stearns & Foster is known for its very high-quality mattresses and the excellent materials used to make them.
- Retail stores: Customers can visit one of the many retail stores around the country to test the mattresses before purchasing.
- Support: It has customer support available during the weekdays and excellent in-person support at the retail stores.
- Preferences: Customers can choose from a wide range of models, including memory foam, innerspring and hybrid mattresses of varying firmness.
- Warranty: It offers a high-level warranty ensuring the mattress will last for years to come. The company will replace it if it proves defective in any way.
- Best for Sterns & Foster mattresses are best for professionals.
Sealy has been making mattresses for over 130 years. It makes a wide variety of mattresses and is well known for its Sealy Posturepedic beds.
- Cooling gel: Sealy offers beds with a unique cooling gel, which prevents the mattress from absorbing body heat so it stays cool while you are sleeping.
- Variety: It offers a wide variety of mattress options, including innerspring, hybrid, gel memory foam and latex foam. Note that motion control is not so great at the lower price points.
- Customer support: It offers excellent support during the weekdays and strives to make sure you are happy with your bed over time.
- Value: It offers a wide range of options in all different price ranges so customers are generally able to find a good value.
- Best for Sealy mattresses are best for young adults, parents and new professionals.
Tempur-Pedic makes its own specialized brand of memory foam beds that adapt to your specific shape, weight and temperature to help you get a good night's sleep.
- Variety: Tempur-Pedic offers a wide variety of bed styles depending on your needs, including Tempur-Cloud, Tempur-Contour, Tempur-Choice, Tempur-Breeze and Tempur-Weightless.
- Materials: The Tempur-Breeze has cooling technology and an ultra-breathable design to keep you cool, which can improve the quality of sleep you get.
- Support: It offers excellent customer support and delivers your new mattress directly to your door, removing your old mattress and packing materials.
- Warranty: It offers a 10-year warranty covering your mattress and flat foundation.
- Accessories: In addition to mattresses, it also offers Tempur-Pedic pillows and mattress covers.
- Best for Tempur-Pedic mattresses are best for special needs and professionals.
Simmons has been making mattresses for over 140 years. It offers a wide range of options and has sold over 100 million mattresses. Many of the nation's top hotel chains use Simmons mattresses.
- Variety: It offers a wide selection of beds in various price ranges, including the Beauty Rest line and the Curv line.
- Warranty: Customers can opt for a warranty covering all defects on any Simmons bed.
- Furniture: In addition to mattresses, it also sells other bedroom furniture, such as headboards and bed frames.
- High quality: Simmons has an upper-end line providing extremely high-quality beds, such as lasting memory foam and BeautyRest options.
- Best for Simmons mattresses are best for professionals and young adults.
Serta has been making quality mattresses for over 80 years and has been recognized and awarded for its products. It is committed to being environmentally responsible in manufacturing and production. Serta and Simmons are now the same company.
- Variety: The Serta perfect sleeper is the lower cost line which is great for light use or occasional use. The better model is the iComfort Series (introduction of foam and gel).
- Retail stores: Serta has a number of retail stores around the country where consumers can test out the mattresses before deciding which one to purchase.
- Support: It has excellent customer support, both when purchasing mattresses online and in retail stores.
- Financing: Customers can finance their purchases and can get 0 percent APR for up to 60 months in certain cases.
- Best for Serta mattresses are best for eco-friendly, parents and professionals.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
11 – 28 Best Rated Mattresses
Jamison Bedding was founded in 1883 and has been providing unique handcrafted products for over 130 years. The company offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam, polyurethane foam, gel latex and coil.
|Read 10 Reviews|
America's Mattress offers mattress from well-known brands like Serta and Dr. Greene Sleep System. The company's fully adjustable beds are especially appealing for customers with a variety of support needs.
|Read 13 Reviews|
Metro Mattress is a discount mattress company with headquarters in Syracuse, NY. The company has more than 50 showrooms in the state of New York.
|Read 40 Reviews|
Long known as the leader in memory foam mattresses, Tempur-Pedic is a company that makes mattresses at plants in Duffield, VA, and Albuquerque, NM. Originally developed for NASA, Tempur-Pedic's mattresses are spring-free.
|Read 394 Reviews|
Mattress Direct provides foam mattresses, Serta mattress sets, Tempurpedic beds and iComfort beds for low prices. The company takes orders over the phone and online and has a sizable clearance section.
|Read 12 Reviews|
Stearns & Foster is a mattress manufacturer that has been in operation since 1846. The company, known for upscale and luxury mattresses, sells its products at retailers across the country.
|Read 275 Reviews|
Sleep Outfitter's offers numerous brands, including popular ones like Sealy and Tempur-Pedic. The company provides special financing through several well-known national banks, and many of their products have limited warranties.
|Read 14 Reviews|
Mattress Warehouse is a mattress company known for providing low-cost and discounted mattresses. The company was started in 1989 in Frederick, MD.
|Read 412 Reviews|
Sit 'n Sleep is a company founded in Gardena, CA, that employs about 300 individuals. Now located throughout the United States, Sit 'n Sleep has 33 superstore locations across the country.
|Read 73 Reviews|
The Bedding Experts is the leading mattress retailer in the Chicago area and has been making quality mattresses since 1983. The company provides a wide line of mattresses including Sealy, TempurPedic and many others.
|Read 12 Reviews|
Serta Mattress is one of the largest producers of mattresses in the world. The company, which is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, IL, has been making mattresses since 1931.
|Read 305 Reviews|
Blowout Bedding is a vendor of high-quality bed linens and bedroom accessories. The company imports goods directly from Egypt and Italy and offers reduced prices by shortening the supply chain and selling its products online.
|Read 25 Reviews|
Sealy, founded in 1881, is one of the world's leading mattress companies. Initially based in the town of Sealy, TX, the company now sells mattresses at stores across the world.
|Read 360 Reviews|
Simmons has been making mattresses for over 140 years and has sold nearly 100 million beds. The company's products are used by 18 of the 20 top hotel brands in the world.
|Read 397 Reviews|
Aerobed is a maker of high-quality airbeds. The company has been making beds since 1992 and aims to provide customers with a convenient way to host extra guests and deal with small apartment spaces.
|Read 6 Reviews|
Bragada Mattress is a family-owned business that has been in operation for more than four generations. The company handcrafts its mattresses and sells them solely in the USA. It offers free delivery and a 121-night sleep trial.
|Read 5 Reviews|
The Original Mattress Factory stocks a full range of products in all sizes, including atypical ones like Twin XL and California King. Shopping direct from the manufacturer can save customers money.
Casper Mattress offers customers a 5-day delivery window anywhere in the United States and a 100-day trial period. The product's unique design featuring latex and memory foam is designed to provide just the right level of support.