Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
4.77/5
Based on 308 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Last updated: March 28, 2018

4309 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 28, 2018

Our Craftmatic representative was very professional and helpful, and we were very pleased. I had owned a Craftmatic bed previously, and I purchased another one. I enjoy the raising of the head and the feet of my bed - it's very helpful.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2018

The experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was very good. I purchased the bed because of friends and relatives and I like the lights underneath my Legacy bed. When we get up at night, we can see how to get back to the bed.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I had Craftmatic bed in Iowa 10-12 years ago. I got it on account of my legs feeling messed up and having my knee replaced so many times. They worked good for me. I put them up high until they get on the quarter end and it makes my legs feel a lot better. It's the best bed and everybody at Craftmatic was helpful.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 27, 2018

I spoke with a person about ordering a bed from them. They asked me my age so I asked them why was that necessary and this prick hung up on me...well thank you.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am very sorry you thought he hung up. I checked the logs and you were disconnected while he was explaining why he was asking you questions. He continued to explain even after the call was gone. He was just trying to make sure that he was going to quote you the proper bed for your situation.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Craftmatic is a good choice for comfort and price - with the bed I can elevate my legs. Plus their sales rep was very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 27, 2018

I've owned a Craftmatic for almost 20 years and I’d recommend it to a friend. It’s been a very comfortable bed and it's still in good shape. It didn’t ever sag and it hasn’t got any divots for how you sleep. But my puppy chewed off the cord to the remote thing that made it work and I’ve had the bed too long so they didn’t make the remote anymore. They ended up giving me a discount on a new bed and I still have a Craftmatic. The sales representative came to the house, showed me exactly what the motors looked like that make the bed shake and explained everything very nicely. He was really nice. That was why I went ahead and bought it.

I use the first one as a spare bed right now but the new bed is really comfortable and soft. When I'm really tired and my feet are puffed up, I put my feet and my head up, and turn on the vibrator so that it massages me a little bit. It helps put me to sleep when I'm really tired. When I have a cold, I'm able to put my head up.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The sales people of Craftmatic were fantastic and I enjoy the hands free wireless remote and the quietness of the operation of my Craftmatic bed.

Original review: March 26, 2018

We purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for the quality and price. I enjoyed talking to the salesman and he also enjoyed my talk with him. My boy is looking for a bed right now and I’ve talked to him about it already. We really like the bed and hope we have them a long time.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I enjoy the adjustments of the body with the Craftmatic bed, as well as having the head and the knees up. I’ve been a Craftmatic customer for 30 years and we’ve enjoyed them in the past. That’s the only kind of bed we buy now and I have recommended it to several friends as well. We purchased one over the telephone and we’ve also always had great customer relations with them. They come in, set up the whole bed and tell us how to operate it. It’s always been a nice relationship.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Craftmatic's sales representative was great! And with my Craftmatic bed, I can raise the head and it helps me with my back.

Original review: March 25, 2018

My Craftmatic bed is great for relaxing. I like being able to raise my bed up so I can read and raise my legs up when they ache. And I enjoy the bed tremendously. There were two guys who came and set everything up for me and they did very well. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to anyone who has back problems.

Original review: March 25, 2018

30 years ago, my husband developed back problems and he didn’t want to have surgery. So his doctor recommended that we buy an adjustable bed. We owned a different bed for about 20 years before buying the Craftmatic but now, we have two of these Craftmatic adjustable beds, one in each of our homes. We anticipate using them for a long time to come and we would definitely recommend it to other people. We appreciate the ability to elevate the legs and the head. That is the most comfortable way for sleeping for both of us. Our son is starting to develop some back trouble and we encouraged him to look into Craftmatic Adjustable Beds as well. We even told him that we would purchase it for him as a gift if he decides to go with it. When we purchased ours, everybody was very gracious and the sales transaction went very smoothly. The delivery was also fine. The mechanisms had also worked fine and the motors had been running well.

Original review: March 25, 2018

My mother had a stroke and it was hard for her to get in and out of the bed and to be elevated. With Craftmatic she can raise the top of the bed to elevate her head to keep her from being flat. And she loves the bed. I also like the person that I was talking to at Craftmatic, with her knowledge of the bed itself and the payment plan.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I had tried out a friend’s Craftmatic bed before I purchased mine and I’m very happy with the results. And I found everybody at Craftmatic to be very helpful and I would definitely use it again. I enjoy being able to move the head and the foot of my Craftmatic bed to watch television or to even just to get up in the morning.

Original review: March 24, 2018

Twenty five years ago, I married a medical doctor and he had a Craftmatic. He passed away and I relocated from California to Alabama. I didn't want to bring that bed home with me because he died on it. But I loved the bed so much that I had to have a Craftmatic here in Alabama. I like the overall comfort of this wonderful bed, and also the fact that I can adjust its head and feet. I just had radical hip replacement surgery, and I like that I'm able to raise my feet and head up without having to deal with a stack of pillows.

Original review: March 24, 2018

We got a Craftmatic bed and the sales rep was very good. We didn't get the full bed served because we're in Canada. But the instructions were easy to set up and the service was good. I require a special position for medical reasons. And the adjustable head and foot on my Craftmatic bed have changed how I'm able to sleep every night.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We had a Craftmatic bed before, and we are really happy with the new one we purchased. It has a lot of new features than the one we had before. Our Craftmatic sales rep was very respectful, too.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We got our old bed about 20 years ago and then I had it removed about two years ago. My husband was having problems with his back and the Craftmatic adjustable bed made it easy for him to raise the lower and upper part of the bed so he would be comfortable. As for me, I enjoy the lower part for my legs. It helps a lot for sleeping. I like the fact that the bed is adjustable and I would recommend it, especially for people who have problems sleeping. If your back is bothering you, you could also raise the upper part or you can raise the lower part for your legs. It’s also good for reading in bed. I find that very helpful. I can at least feel comfortable while reading. The sales representatives were also very helpful when we made the purchase.

Original review: March 23, 2018

This is my second Craftmatic. The first was about 18 years ago and it was time for a second one. I love the chocolate brown color of my second bed. And I like the new USB port along with the back and head adjustments. I also enjoy the remote back and the adjustable leg.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I needed a Craftmatic bed for health reasons. And I enjoy my bed's head elevation feature. I needed a king size bed, and since Craftmatic doesn't make a mattress that way that would elevate individually, the two singles fit perfectly into my 4-poster frame.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I had my last bed for about five years but I needed a comfortable bed for a good night's sleep as well as being able to sit, recline and do the tasks that I love to do. With the Craftmatic adjustable bed, I enjoy being able to adjust the back and recline, sit or put my head up. I also appreciated the ease with which I was able to get my request processed. The sales representative was excellent, very courteous and very helpful in answering my questions. The setup was also very easy and good for me.

Original review: March 22, 2018

When I lay in bed and watch TV and being able to raise the head of my Craftmatic bed is a big help. I enjoy the adjustable part and also being able to have a little massage. Also, the sales representative that I worked with was excellent. I enjoyed every minute of my experience.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed about 4 years ago, and the mattress is already sagging, a lot. I called Craftmatic to see about getting a replacement mattress, since it's warrantied for ten years. When I told the person that answered the phone why I'd called I was immediately transferred to another number. No one answered so I left a message with my return info, that was three weeks ago. I called again, and was told that the replacement mattress was $200 less than the price of the entire bed, and that's with the warranty. When I asked him about this he transferred me to a number that no one answered, so I left my return info, again. I've yet to hear back from either call.

Original review: March 21, 2018

We bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed for health reasons and the sales rep was very good. And we enjoy the head going up feature of our bed the most because my husband has acid reflux and it helps.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I had my bed for seven years before I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I enjoy the up and down feature and the adjustable headrest and footrest. My experience with the sales representative was very good as well.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I had known about Craftmatic for years but I didn't really think about getting one until I saw the ads on TV. The Craftmatic sales representative was very helpful and pleasant. I got a very good price and I really appreciate his assistance. And the bed has truly helped. It is what it said it is. I appreciate the product and if I needed another one I would certainly order it. And if anyone ever asks me I would certainly recommend them.

Original review: March 20, 2018

We bought a single Craftmatic bed that was for sale from someone that had passed away. And my wife is disabled and she uses it. And then, we bought a double bed that's a brand new one. She has to stay in the single bed because of the position that she has to sleep in. I use the double bed and I get a good night's sleep. I really like that I could change the positions of the knee and the head, and I like the vibrator, too. I tell people that I have the bed and how well I like it, and I hope that they make the decision and get one themselves.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I had my previous bed for 12 years then I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed after getting a recommendation from a friend. You can elevate the head and feet with the Craftmatic bed and I really like that. The sales representative was great too.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I had my previous bed for two years and I had trouble sleeping at night. I was tossing and turning. But with the Craftmatic, I sleep good and I like that it elevates. I would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: March 19, 2018

With Craftmatic I have the ability to adjust the mattress as needed. Raising my legs and using the vibrator for my back has been helpful. And it's certainly easier making the bed because I can raise the head piece or the foot piece to put the sheets on.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs