2. Adjustable Beds

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5
Learn More

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More Learn More
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: March 29, 2020

I had a bad back for quite a while. It got so bad I couldn’t sleep flat on the bed anymore. I was sleeping on a recliner and my wife wasn’t very happy with that. She found Craftmatic on the internet and we didn’t waste our time. We purchased it and I've been sleeping on it ever since, and that’s been four or five months now. I just love being able to adjust the feet and the head up and down. I can get in a perfect position with my back.

They were also very thorough when they sold me the bed. It actually went so fast. I was like, “Wow, that was too quick.” Everything they told me they came through with. I also like the promptness. They gave me a date on when the bed was coming, and that’s the day it came. The gentlemen they had installing it were very professional and very neat with everything. We just loved the whole experience.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I had called in to order a new mattress, a firm mattress, because my old Craftmatic which I've had for 25 years was still very good. There was not a thing wrong with it. The representative told me about the new one and possibly the old could not be repaired. What I did not like or understand was that he kept telling me I was getting a new bed, a free bed. I knew that would not be possible. He said it several times, and I didn’t think that was right. I didn’t like how it was handled. I should’ve pursued that with him. But I ordered anyway and I got the free mattress. I like my bed and I’m happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s dependable, comfortable and well-made. I think it’ll last as long as I do. Raising the head several inches at night seems better with my back and neck, which I have problems with.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed after owning my prior bed for 11 years. I called Craftmatic and they did exactly what I needed them to do. It was a great experience with the sales representative. I got the bed and when I sleep on it, I don't have any trouble getting up in the morning anymore. Also, being able to adjust the bed and change the position of the mattress helps with my bad back. I can't hardly move when I sleep flat. And the reason I like the bed so much was I slept in a recliner for 5 years because of my back. Now, I can put my bed in any position I need to so that it matches my back or it matches my bed. Moreover, I would recommend the Craftmatic bed to anybody especially people with back problems.

Original review: July 24, 2019

The Craftmatic's ease of operations and the comfort that it would provide me were the deciding factors of my choice. Plus, the warranty is also very important. My experience with the sales rep was excellent. She was one of the best representatives I have spoken with in many years, in any company. I enjoy the Craftmatic's adjustability because I could adjust my head and legs to my desired level. With the Craftmatic, I could adjust the exact angle to give me total comfort. You could hit one button and you'd go to ground zero, which puts no pressure on your back at all. You hit one button and everything goes down to flat. There are so many other features to the bed beside being completely adjustable. The mattress is totally comfortable and reversible. There's also the bed lighting, the adjustable pillow that's in the bed, and the flashlight. Making the bed is very easy, too.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I have a very bad back. I bought a Craftmatic and the zero gravity option is very comfortable. The purchase experience was easy. I didn't realize we had to pay the whole thing upfront, but it was okay. I didn't mind doing that. I called, talked to them, and then called them back and ordered the bed and got it shortly.

The service was really good when they brought the bed and set it up. They didn't bring the wheels with it at the time, but they came back a week later, brought the wheels and put them on there and set it all back up for us. I wish that the bed would respond to the remote a little quicker. There's a little bit of slow time with the remote before it starts to move. But other than that, everything is perfect. I love the bed. It's my favorite spot to sleep in.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: May 8, 2020

The bed is great. Especially good if you or your significant other have any health issues. For back sufferers or breathing issues this bed is perfect. The mattress has two sides as an option. Firm or not so firm.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ordered a bed for my elderly parents April 17. No answer, no delivery. Horrible customer service. Filed a claim at the bank and BBB. Do not trust this company. This company is taking advantage of elderly people.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Do not consider Craftmatic if you are reviewing adjustable beds with the Craftmatic Company! I spend hours reviewing adjustable beds and settled on the Craftmatic because it was made in the United States. I read reviews and saw one con stating how unethical they are, there was more than that 1 review ~ I continued on after reading positive reviews also. I filled out an online request for more information and with 30 minutes someone called and talked about 45 minutes telling me about the company and beds. At the time it sounded good and what we were looking for; the salesperson was friendly and spent a lot of time with me. Well that all changed after I had placed my order.

I called at least 5 times to my contact person and also to the company. All I wanted to know at that time was to find out if we had a delivery date. When I called the main line each time I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did and my salesperson did not respond to my phone calls, emails, messenger or text messages. The red flag went up at this point. My husband was sleeping in a hospital bed in my living room so time was of the essence regarding delivery. Nothing! Of course our credit card was charged immediately and they received their money right then and there.

I called for the last time on April 27th to cancel our order. Not only had we not received our bed but we had no other communication from the company. The person I talked to was extremely rude, she said she she would cancel it but it had to go to 2 different departments before they could tell me if I would get a full refund. Why would they maybe not refund my $ completely as we had not received anything at all from them? What a joke this company is.

I have completed a dispute with my bank, contacted the BBB and now this review. No matter what they say in their response what I am telling you is completely true regarding dealing with them. I do understand the virus has delayed almost everything at this time, but we are in this together doesn't apply to Craftmatic. All I can say is "Caveat Emptor."

Original review: April 27, 2020

It is a great mattress. It is firm on one side and softer on the other side. I'm using the firm side and it is very supportive. I have not tried the softer side as I need former support. It is well made and great quality.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Everyone is telling you about how wonderful this bed is with all the wonderful choices on the bed. Yes yes yes. The best bed we have ever had. Sale Rep Steve ** was the BEST to work with. I'm here to tell you how much you get for the low cost. I did research with other companies and they all are so overpriced. You get everything you need including plush comfort at these lower prices. Do your own homework and you'll see it's WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information