2. Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 29, 2020

I had a bad back for quite a while. It got so bad I couldn’t sleep flat on the bed anymore. I was sleeping on a recliner and my wife wasn’t very happy with that. She found Craftmatic on the internet and we didn’t waste our time. We purchased it and I've been sleeping on it ever since, and that’s been four or five months now. I just love being able to adjust the feet and the head up and down. I can get in a perfect position with my back.

They were also very thorough when they sold me the bed. It actually went so fast. I was like, “Wow, that was too quick.” Everything they told me they came through with. I also like the promptness. They gave me a date on when the bed was coming, and that’s the day it came. The gentlemen they had installing it were very professional and very neat with everything. We just loved the whole experience.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I had an amazing Craftmatic sales rep. We had some camaraderie because we happen to come from the same part of the country originally. We had a great conversation and he was very informative. I had my bed for 10 years and now, I'm on my second one. I'm enjoying it very much and it helps me get through the day. I have a good night's sleep. Also, I enjoy getting my legs up and it gives me circulation. It's the best bed I've ever had and I'm glad. 10 years from now, I might be getting another one.

Original review: March 21, 2020

One night, when I was wide awake with the TV on and saw a Craftmatic commercial, I decided to call the number. At the time, I needed a new bed. I thought that the bed would be excellent because it's adjustable and vibrating so I took a stab at it. I love the sales rep. He was very charismatic and courteous. I appreciated his call. I love raising my legs up, which keeps my feet and legs from swelling. It feels great. I sleep much better and don’t have any back problems. I also love the vibration on the foot and the head. Mostly, I use it on the foot side. I wish I had bought it a long time ago.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I've had a Sealy Posturepedic for five years and I was looking for a new bed. I've had two knee operations, and with the Craftmatic bed, it was convenient to elevate my feet. It causes my legs to relax and get the pressure off them and the heart is lower than the legs which provides less swelling. I go to sleep every night with Craftmatic. The relaxing massage is good. The vibration is soothing. I would buy this bed again. I definitely would advise anyone that is looking for a bed to try the Craftmatic and they'll be pleased. The sales rep was friendly without being overly friendly and he was the best Craftmatic salesman you could ever have. He was right on the money. He explained everything and it was better than I thought it would be.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The sales rep was very nice, friendly and I enjoyed talking to him. I enjoy that I can adjust the bed to sit up, and that’s the main thing I do it for. I’m 91 years old and I have to go to bed early, and now I am able to sit up and read or watch TV. I am also happy about changing my linen. I can adjust it up and do the bottom, and that’s a good part too because it’s getting a little bit hard to do these things at my age now.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Boy I wish I would’ve read all these reviews first. I NEVER would’ve bought one. Like other reviews here slick talking salesman Peter sold us a bunch of lies. How quick we would get our bed. We purchased in Sept. Still don’t have it. Excuses from customer service, now excuses from the Allegro delivery company. “It’s always it will be shipped soon.” A lot of money spent, on what we thought was a reputable company. Oh and they are quick to have you sign the paperwork that excludes you from getting any kind of refund. Hopefully won’t have to utilize the warranty part, hate to think of how that will work out.???

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Peter sold my dad a bed and it didn't arrive in the promised time, unfortunately my mom passed away before the bed arrived, and it was bought for her. CM refuses to give my dad a full refund even under the circumstances. This is very disheartening and very compassionate on their part.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

We bought this bed and mattress to help mother be able to get in and move/position better in the bed. She loved it and was very comfortable laying down or resting in the up position. The mattress was firm but very comfortable, it was easy to clean also.

Original review: July 20, 2020

On June 8th we called Craftmatic as we were looking to buy a bed for us due to our back issues and were recommended by our doctor to look at craftmatic. We called the number listed online and got a sales rep by the name of Ron. He was very good at knowing his sales tactics to make a sale. We had queen bed in our home and were looking for a queen. He sold us two twins which I was not happy about, on the day of the sale he told us that we would receive the bed in two weeks as it was in stock, we also discussed how that bed would fit in our queen that we already have even let him know that the bed has slats and draws and he let us know that should not be an issue, we never received the bed till the 16th of July.

When the installers got here they let us know that they could not install the bed due to the draws and the slats, they told us to accept the delivery and I could complete the install, I am not that technically inclined and also with a bad back I could not even move the bed, I ended up asking my neighbor to help me dismantle the bed. After we did that, we called in to the delivery company Allegro and told them that we needed someone out to get the install completed. They told us that they will see if they can send a service technician to complete the install. This was on Thursday the 16th.

We had to call them several times and every time we called they told us the no service technician was picking up the ticket to come and get my install done, so Thursday passed by and no one came, Friday morning I called again. We were told that they are trying to get in touch with a technician to come out and complete this install to no avail. They could not find a service technician to do it on Friday, the weekend has passed by. Today we called and again were told by the delivery company most likely it may happen today as it is the beginning of the week. I let them know if this cant be done today they can call and send someone to pick up the bed as I am not interested in their services or the bed anymore.

I have called and talked to Craftmatic to ask to speak to my sales rep Ron. About 3 messages left. No call back from him either. On Friday I spoke to a manager of customer service (Shyana) who was very apologetic and said she would make sure that someone would be out Friday to complete the install. No call back and no one showed up either to do the install.

Right now I am at my wit's end. I just spoke to the delivery company and let them know they can come and pick up the bed and I would like a full refund on my dollars paid. He stated that he could not authorize this and did not know anyone at craftmatic who I could speak with. My advice to anyone looking to buy a craftmatic bed please don't waste your time and money on this business. Thanks.

Ivan

Original review: July 19, 2020

I received a poor quality mattress upon purchase. The topper was wrinkled in the middle and caused discomfort in my back. I called and it was replaced. Now the replaced mattress is broken down in the middle causing severe back pain every morning. I called and left a message, but I still am waiting for a reply (one week of waiting). My replacement mattress is about two years old.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information