Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.73/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4543 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

The salesman Chris after explaining what wife and I required stated he had the solution to our problems. What happen was that he mislead us and now we have two beds which are NOT suitable for our needs. Also watch out for their moving company Rainbow Movers. Their drivers were very rude and DID NOT complete the installation properly. To date when I call Craftmatic to fix problems have been cut off twice and no resolution to problems.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

We ship using a common carrier (Pilot Freight) which is a company similar to UPS or FedEx. We do not control their staff. There should have been a delivery survey supplied by that company. I will contact them but also recommend you submit your survey with any complaints. Our customer service manager has been attempting to contact you to resolve any other issues and has been unable to. We will continue trying to reach you.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

We tried the 30-day trial and have been disappointed. We purchased a twin and full being told they can be tethered together. They cannot. We were told the medium soft would be recommended; they were too firm. The full size "plush" mattress is the same as the medium soft. The twin came with black spots like mildew. The third one was great, however, the beds have to be unplugged at least every other day because they stop adjusting and have to be reset. We have had someone out to repair the bed, but it is still doing this. Now they tell us that it will be $695 PER BED to ship them back. We were told it would be the price for both beds. Quite disappointing!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

Our customer service department has contacted you and I was told you are now happy. I apologize for any issues you may have experienced.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Everybody at Craftmatic was very pleasant and I had an excellent experience with their sales rep. I got the bed as I had back surgery, poor leg circulation, acid reflux, and I used to sleep badly. The whole procedure of getting and setting the bed up was wonderful and easy to do. I enjoy the feature where I raise my head. I also enjoy the raising of the feet. I have recommended Craftmatic to many of my friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I've been tied with back pain for 20 plus years. I got a Craftmatic bed and I enjoy the fact that it lifts me up to put the pressure off of my back. When I bought it, the sales rep I talked to was very helpful, very thorough, and came through on everything he promised me. Since I got the bed, when I come in from working in the yard, I can lie down on it and hit the massage. The bed helps so much with all the aches and pains.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I have a couple of medical issues and I needed help with elevation and the Craftmatic bed has helped with that immensely. I like being able to elevate my legs and my neck. I even sleep with it slightly elevated. But when I'm reading or watching TV, I elevate it at a good angle. I like the comfort of it. I'm on home dialysis, so I connect myself a lot early than I need to go to sleep, so I can sit into bed and watch TV or read until the time to go to bed. Also, everybody from Craftmatic was wonderful including the delivery guys.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

After having a Craftmatic bed since 1972, I continued. The comfort is the highlight and I enjoy the massage feature of my back the most.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Craftmatic's rep was fantastic and I got a really good deal on my bed. By being able to adjust the head part of it, I can sleep more comfortably and relax.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have back problems, so I purchased a Craftmatic bed. I was very pleased with my experience in dealing with their reps, and they were very good with the sales. The bed is very comfortable and its tilt and leg elevation features help my back. I would recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I've had a fine experience with the sales rep at Craftmatic. Everything with the bed is working fine and I really enjoy it. The vibration feature helps relax my back.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I have health issues and I like being able to adjust my legs and sometimes, my head with the Craftmatic bed. The experience was good with the sales rep and he was precise and knowledgeable. Also, everyone was courteous and it wasn't difficult to make the arrangement and things arrived when they were supposed to.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I had my Craftmatic twin size bed for 20 years and I loved it. I've had the adjustable bed one for less than six months now and I love it better. I enjoy lifting the head and knees up. It helps with my back, knees, and legs when they hurt or swollen. Everybody I talked to at Craftmatic has been so helpful and nice, and I appreciate that. After my husband died, I didn't sleep good at all and my daughter got a little concerned because I quit sleeping in the bed and started sleeping in my recliner. But now, I sleep in the bed and it feels so good that I just can't get out of it. I recommended Craftmatic to a friend and she also bought one.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

This is my second Craftmatic bed and I love them both. The raising of the head and the feet are perfect for those with leg problems. It helps with both things at the same time. Also, their reps were very helpful and very reassuring. When the bed came and they took out the old one, they pointed out all the new features and set it up perfectly. They were perfect gentlemen with white gloves through the whole thing and they were very protective of my furniture in getting it in and out. It was a great experience. Thank you Craftmatic white-gloved delivery men.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

The sales representative at Craftmatic was very knowledgeable and helpful in our decision. We got their adjustable bed because of its flexibility and reputation. And I enjoy the ability to adjust the head and the feet which helps with my leg circulation. We have recommended Craftmatic to friends.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I got the Craftmatic bed to relieve the pain in my back. I had a great experience with their sales rep, and I enjoy the massage feature of the bed.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Everyone at Craftmatic was wonderful through the process of purchasing and receiving the adjustable bed and maintenance of it. I got it due to health issues and I enjoy the head lift feature the most.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

The Craftmatic adjustable bed has a lifetime warranty, the features of the bed were superior to other brands, and the mattress had a firm and soft side. I enjoy the adjustable bed itself. The position that it can put me in for sleep is exactly what I needed for medical purposes. The Craftmatic sales representative had all the information and they were accurate. The bed was as good as he said it was gonna be, and I’m very pleased. Also, the white-glove service having the bed put together in my home for me was a great feature that was included with the purchase of my bed. And the delivery was a great experience. I would highly recommend Craftmatic to friends, family, and to anyone. The bed is fantastic for anyone with or without medical issues.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

My experience in dealing with Craftmatic’s rep was very good. I enjoy the bed’s head and foot adjustments.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I’ve seen Craftmatic advertised on TV and I thought it sounded interesting. I got one and I enjoy raising the foot and the head. I like that the bed moves very easily, too. So, if I wanna make my bed, it’s easy to move in and out.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

The reps from Craftmatic were very knowledgeable. They told me all about the bed and that if I was not happy, I could contact them and let them know and they would try to make things right. So I've been very happy with the service. I enjoy being able to raise the head of the bed up a little bit, and it helps me to sleep better. I can also raise the feet up a little bit to give my feet a little elevation.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I had a great experience with the sales representative when I purchased my Craftmatic adjustable bed. The bed has helped a lot with my back. It works pretty well and I like all of it because it helps me lie down. I hadn't slept in a bed for two years and now I can lie down.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I liked the adjustable positions on the Craftmatic bed and decided to purchase it. Their reps have been very good in selling me the bed. They were very knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I like the massage on my Craftmatic adjustable bed. It’s comfortable to fall asleep with that on. Craftmatic was very timely with the installation and delivery. And the sales representative was excellent.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The Craftmatic sales person was very instructive and informed about the product. He was able to help me understand how I would benefit from it. I enjoy the ability to elevate both my feet and head with the Craftmatic bed because it makes me comfortable and allows me to get into position. It allows me dreams, and for me to visit sleep.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I liked the warranty on a Craftmatic adjustable bed and the fact that they were new, something that was just coming on the market. I was also having some heart problems, and I decided to try it. I like my bed's adjustable part and the fact that I can have a hard side or a soft side. My experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was fantastic. He was a wonderful guy. The Craftmatic is well worth having. My son still has the one I bought way back when they first came out, and he still sleeps on it. So, I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Prior to purchasing my Craftmatic adjustable bed, the old bed I owned for 19 years was also a Craftmatic. Then, when I bought my new bed, the experience I had with the sales representative was excellent. Since using the bed, I've enjoyed the adjustability of the head part the most. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I've had a Craftmatic bed since 1995 and I had a good experience with the sales rep in buying this third one. To begin with, I needed the flexibility of the bed for my husband, so I purchased it quite a while ago. But then I got used to it for myself and I liked it for that. The ability to put the head and the foot up is what I enjoy most about the bed and the mattress is wonderful.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of my back and I really like the massage part because it relaxes me.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I’ve heard of Craftmatic my entire life. I used to watch them be given away on game shows and they’ve been a name that’s been around forever. I needed that type of bed and something told me that I needed to get a Craftmatic. Their rep, Anthony, was fabulous. He knew exactly what I needed and he answered my questions before I actually asked them to him. I like the bed’s comfort and having the ability to have the bed adjustable is the biggest thing for me because I need to have my feet raised. Having the Craftmatic was the best decision I ever made. I used to yell at my husband for sleeping in the chair all the time. Now, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to yell at him for sleeping in the bed all the time.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Craftmatic's sales representative helped me out a lot. Their delivery guys were very nice, too, and they did a great job. I thought a Craftmatic adjustable bed would help my back. I bought one and I really enjoy being able to adjust both its top and bottom because it allows me to be able to adjust for my back pain.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I developed an acid reflux condition so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and my experience with the sales representative was excellent. The bed is wonderful and makes breathing easier. It is lightweight and maneuverable. The adjustability and the vibrator are the features that I enjoy the most.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information