Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I wanted an adjustable bed and I know that Craftmatic has a good reputation. Now I enjoy the bed's soft, cushiony mattress and the fact that it’s adjustable. Also, the sales reps were very pleasant to me. I’m satisfied with Craftmatic.

We needed a new bed, and we purchased one from Craftmatic Adjustable Beds. I like that it’s automatic. It makes movements and changing positions is particularly easy.

I needed a Craftmatic adjustable bed. My wife and I also had trouble with our backs. I like the head elevation and foot elevation because it gives me better circulation and cuts down on my acid reflux. When they were selling it, I had a little bit of trouble but my bank accountant’s supposed to be getting that straightened out. We enjoy the bed. It makes living in the bedroom a lot more convenient and comfortable when I have to be in there. We'd recommend them and in fact, we’ve sold two more for them.

I have health issues and Craftmatic price was good. The sales rep was also wonderful. He was very, very helpful. We just really enjoy the whole thing.

I’ve had three Craftmatics – one in 1996, the other one in 2000, and the last purchase was in September 2016. I enjoy the adjustable bed flex because it helps me with positioning and comfort and the massage because it helps me with leg circulation. Their reps have always been very nice, professional and ethical, and I like the way they explain things to me. If I ever have a problem, the response has been very quick and they’ve been taking care of any problems as soon as possible. They treat me really well and they respect me as a customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

We first purchased a Craftmatic in ’98 when we were in Arizona, and then we moved and didn't get to bring it with us. We didn't think we would need it. Mostly for comfort, we chose to purchase another Craftmatic bed. Their sales rep was tremendous and a big help. We had a little trouble with one of the beds and so we called him up. Before we could hang up, he was already pounding on the door to get the bed fixed and we really appreciated that. We enjoy setting our feet up, and then our heads up. It’s comfortable sleeping like that. We would and have recommended it.

I purchased a Craftmatic since I like to watch TV in bed. I've had it about five years and I like that I can adjust my feet with it. I was temporarily disabled and the fact that I can elevate my feet works well for me right now. Plus everyone at Craftmatic was helpful.

Because of a physical injury, I decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The Craftmatic sales representative gave me all the information that I needed to make my decision. I find the bed extremely comfortable. It’s been a very nice transition. The controls are very easy, and also, I like the recline action on it. I can always find a nice position to sleep in, whether I’m elevated or have my feet elevated because my back is bothering me. It has been a wonderful addition to my sleep and even recreation to lie in bed and watch television.

Craftmatic has a more updated mattress with all the controls and remote control compared to the first bed that I have had a few years ago. The two men who came to install the bed were extremely nice and gave me time to vacuum under the bed. They had to go outside a couple of times and were very careful about tracking things in. But the nicest thing was they took the time to tell me how to use the new control. I knew about it but it was nice to have them go over everything and they were very good. I was very pleased about the whole experience and the update is very nice. I’m 78 years old and this is very fabulous for sleeping.

I've had two Craftmatic mattresses for eighteen years and I sleep better on the Craftmatic than any mattress I've ever slept on. The mattress is so comfortable and I'd recommend it.

I got myself a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like being able to raise my head it helps me get my back in a better position. I’m always finding different things that helps in my aging body by putting it in different positions at different times.

I bought a Craftmatic bed because of lower back pains. We've had the bed for less than a year now and it is very affordable and comfortable.

I enjoy the comfort of being able to lift the legs and the head with Craftmatic. Also the staff was also just fine to interact with.

I have back issues so we purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The bed is very comfortable and the mattress is perfect. We can adjust it higher if we'd like and I can lift my legs. I can also turn on the massager. It's so easy to fall asleep in.

I had a Craftmatic bed and it was so comfortable that I got one for my daughter that lives in Louisiana. I enjoy pushing it up so I can watch TV in my bedroom. I just love it. But their staff was lousy. He brought the box in and told me that he didn't get paid to take it up and put it in the bedroom.

I've been wanting a better night’s sleep so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like its upright feature which makes it a lot easier to watch television in bed. Their sales rep was very informative, very helpful, and very polite. So far, the bed has helped my husband’s edema because he can raise his head and feet up a little, and it has helped tremendously.

We had a Select Comfort before and it was getting old and sagging, so we decided on getting an adjustable bed from Craftmatic. I like the firmness of the mattress and the adjustable frame is really a help because I sleep halfway through the night on my left side. And then I get old-man aches and pains so I get on my back and jack it up. It's been really good. And the staff were real nice people to deal with. Overall, we're satisfied.

I like Craftmatic adjustable bed's dual controls and its ability to move up and down, and adjust. It makes it easier to get out of bed. It also helps with my husband's snoring and it allows more comfortable sleep.

I enjoyed my head up and my legs up with the Craftmatic bed. It helps me to sleep better.

I have chronic back pain but it's been a great sleep for the last sixteen years with Craftmatic.

In 1992, my husband was suffering from lung cancer, and Craftmatic was recommended to us as opposed to acquiring a hospital bed. I like the adjustable bed. My husband can adjust his side differently than I do mine so that complements our styles very nicely. Also, both of my experiences with the Craftmatic sales staff have been outstanding. They've handled my questions and explained thoroughly and efficiently and were accommodated quickly.

I have problems with acid reflux and raising the head up and the feet of the Craftmatic adjustable bed helps me with that and also balances out my weight. It serves my purpose perfectly and I'm very pleased with it.

I had my old bed for probably 40 years before buying a Craftmatic adjustable bed. They looked good so I decided to buy. I enjoy using the bed as I stay up to watch TV.

I already had a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed for eighteen years so I got a new one. I like being able to raise my head and feet up with it, and it seems to last a long time.

The Craftmatic sales rep was very nice except he said that I would never have to pay more than $79 for a new mattress. Imagine my shock when I ordered a new mattress and found out it was a whole lot more. I got a new mattress but I felt that the other mattress I had was better. But I enjoy my Craftmatic bed and I love that I'm able to raise my head and feet. I have also convinced at least three other people to buy one.

I had surgery and needed to be able to adjust my bed so I got Crafmatic. I also went with it for its price. I enjoy adjusting the head and the feet of the bed because it makes me comfortable and gives me a good night’s sleep. The Craftmatic reps were wonderful, very accommodating, and made sure that we were satisfied. The person who came to adjust our bed was wonderful. He was not the delivery person but somebody else that Craftmatic sent out at no charge to us and it just made all the difference in the world.

Craftmatic being assembled in America, it had the best rating out of all the beds. Its elevation feature for the head and legs is my favorite.

Due to my physical condition, I enjoy being able to adjust the foot up and the head part of my Craftmatic bed.

The sales rep at Craftmatic was very upfront and honest about everything. It was a very positive experience. With the Craftmatic bed, I can set the position I'm in, whether I'm sitting or laying flat. Also, the ability to raise my legs or back if I want to have them elevated for medical reasons has been beneficial.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for health reasons. Raising the head part really helps. Daryl was the sales rep and he was fantastic.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile