Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I wanted an adjustable bed and I know that Craftmatic has a good reputation. Now I enjoy the bed's soft, cushiony mattress and the fact that it’s adjustable. Also, the sales reps were very pleasant to me. I’m satisfied with Craftmatic.

We love our Craftmatic adjustable bed. I really enjoy the way the back and legs comes up because my mother has severe arthritis in her shoulder. The sales representative was excellent. It was a very good experience purchasing the bed.

We needed to raise the head part of our bed because of gastroesophageal reflux, so we got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. We like being able to raise the head part, so we don't have to adjust by putting blocks under the front of the bed. Furthermore, being able to move our knees up helps us with our back problems. The sales representative was a little overbearing, but fine. The people that delivered the bed were great. However, when the bed was first delivered, they brought the wrong order, so we had to send it back, and get it sent out again. We also had a problem with one of controllers, but the people that came out to fix it were very nice, and did a great job, and so we're satisfied.

Craftmatic's quality and reputation made me go with them. I enjoy the bed's ability to raise and lower its parts, and the bed is very comfortable too. The sales rep was excellent, wonderful and caring, while the gentleman who brought the bed and set it up for us was very kind, caring, took their time, and also answered any questions we had. My husband and I were very pleased with that so we already recommended Craftmatic to friends.

Craftmatic has a record of having outstanding customer service and a very good product. I also bought it for health reasons. I like that I'm able to adjust the bed's parts for the legs and the head. I also like the variety of positions that I can assist my body into with the bed. It relieves pressure on my back, legs and shoulders. My experience with the salesman, the setup and everything was first class all the way. Their employees were very excellent and gave a personal touch to their service. I very much appreciated them. It's a great company that offers great customer service which is very rare in this day and age. I highly recommend them in every possible way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

With the Craftmatic bed, my husband could breathe better with the incline. That was one of the reasons we decided to get it. We enjoy being able to raise our head and feet the most and we have good circulation because of that feature.

I have to keep my feet up quite a bit for circulation. I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and my experience with their sales representative was very good. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

I owned a Craftmatic adjustable bed in the past and I know it helps my back and my breathing. I purchased one recently and enjoy the fact that I can sit up or adjust how I'm lying on it. I would recommend them. Their sales representative was very helpful as well.

I broke my heel and I cannot sleep in a flat bed. I was using a recliner to sleep on so I got a Craftmatic to see if I could sleep with it and it's working great. We had no problem with the sales man, it was a great experience. If you have a sleeping problem on a flat bed, try using a Craftmatic because it will work.

I had to sleep in a recliner. I had a stroke about a year ago and injured myself, so I couldn't lay flat. So I bought the Craftmatic bed. I chose to purchase from them based on their online ratings for customer satisfaction. The sales rep was very professional and delivery was on time. They were very quick in setting up the bed and getting everything all set for me.

I was having trouble breathing then and the Craftmatic adjustable bed helps me breathe better by sitting up. I love the bed. Their sales representative was wonderful too. I would recommend Craftmatic.

We are older seniors and bought a Craftmatic bed for health reasons. Being a former Craftmatic bed owner, we knew we didn't want anything else to replace our bed other than what we already have. We find the Craftmatic bed very relaxing. We have the vibration. We also like that we can change the position of the bed, we can recline it, and that it has a remote control. I've never had any problems with Craftmatic and I appreciate them.

I wanted a bed that I can raise and watch television on so I got a Craftmatic bed. I like the part that the feet raise and my head raises because it's so comfortable. I love my Craftmatic bed. It's the most comfortable bed I've ever had. I would recommend it to a friend or to anybody. It's a wonderful bed.

We liked Craftmatic's service and price. We got a bed from them and our experience with their sales rep was perfect. We love the bed's adjustability and use it for my husband's health. I would recommend Craftmatic. The service, people, and product have been excellent.

My experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. I also appreciate the help that I got to get my bed. They came in and set the bed up for me. My Craftmatic bed is helping me. I like the adjustments on my head and my legs in the bed. I'd recommend it to a friend.

Craftmatic's quality was what made me purchase from them. The back and foot adjustments of the bed, my favorite features, make resting very comfortable. Talking with the sales representative went excellent, too.

I've had my old Craftmatic bed for 15 years and what's great was that when my mattress got a little saggy, I returned it free of charge. I bought this new one that is the upgrade model which is really great. I enjoy looking at the television with it. I put it back up and the main thing is that I don't have any more back aches when I wake up in the morning. I could sit up, relax with my head and feet up and it is perfect. Its foam is a little bit softer or maybe I'm not using it the right way, but the bed itself is wonderful and I love it immensely. I would recommend this Craftmatic bed because I feel it's excellent.

I'm 87 years old. Craftmatic adjustable bed makes me able to sleep good at night. I enjoy that I can adjust it to fit my body so I can completely relax and use the massage just before I go to sleep, or if I'm lying in bed watching TV or reading a book, I can relax in the position I feel best in. I can fall asleep naturally and have a good night’s rest. I found that I also have to have a soft bed and so they made one side of my mattress with a pillow top on it. They told me to turn it about every three or four months to keep it fresh, soft and good, so we try to do that and that helps a lot.

I would recommend them to a friend because I couldn’t get along without my bed which is why when I moved up here, I had to find out where I could find another one and it took me a while to find it. I've been here three years and it took me close to a year to find where to get one again. I tried winning one, but I never won with those coupons that I get in the mail or see in a magazine. They came to my house and fixed it just like I wanted and I'm very thrilled with it. I sleep well and I hear a lot of my friends that don’t. They have a hard time going to sleep at night and staying asleep. So I love the bed very much.

I like the adjustability of the Craftmatic in that I'm able to raise and lower my legs and back for comfort from the aches that I have. Their sales team is very professional. I would definitely recommend them.

I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for medical reasons. I like the massage part of the bed plus the fact that I can raise my head. If one's having any kind of a neck surgery, they got to sleep sitting up for about three weeks, so to be able to prop myself up in the bed and sleep on it while propped up, raising the head part really helped a lot.

Both my wife and I have bad backs and Craftmatic was the most acceptable adjustable bed that we could find. With its adjustable parts we can get more comfortable and sleep more soundly than we have in the past. I had a few problems with the mattress that came in, but it was readily taken care of.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for its ability to have a massage, to move the head and the feet independently, and the different positions people can assume with the remote control. I enjoy all of its features. I have arthritis from my neck down to my toes, so it's a boon to my well-being and comfort. I was very pleased with the service that I got and the quickness with which the order was expedited. I love the white glove delivery. I got a big chuckle out of that one. My whole experience was outstanding.

I had an excellent experience with the sales representative. I had a Craftmatic adjustable bed for many years, and it made me choose to purchase from them again. I like the comfort I get from the mattress itself.

I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my aunt, and the sales rep was excellent. My aunt was very sick and couldn't get out of a regular bed, and the Craftmatic bed allows her to do that. The feature that she enjoys the most is the fact that she can raise the head of the bed. That way, it's easier for her to get out of the bed.

I like the features that Craftmatic bed offers. It's adjustable for the height and that works for me. It is a well worth bed and it does everything that I needed to. Anybody who needs a bed should buy one.

I chose a Craftmatic for its features, ease of use, and the best care for my father. I enjoy being able to elevate the head because sometimes when my father's weak, I can feed him in bed. I also use the vibration feature its outstanding. It’s very comfortable. I’m very grateful to Craftmatic and I would recommend them to continue to do this excellent work they’ve been doing all the time. If they can ensure that the chair is of equal quality, that would be outstanding. I’m considering the maintenance to ensure the quality continues over the years because it’s a great service to the elderly and it would take care of elderly parents and family members.

I had one Craftmatic adjustable bed in the past then I bought another one. The sales representative whom I interacted with was great. I like raising the head part of the bed. I recommend it to others.

I had back problems and was having a hard time getting good night sleep before I had Craftmatic. I like the fact that Craftmatic is adjustable and I can adjust the head and feet up and down. I also use the vibrator quite a bit.

My experience with Craftmatic's sales rep was very good and he really knows his product. I like being able to raise the bed's head because it helps me with my acid reflux. I have recommended Craftmatic.

I can sleep so much more comfortably and soundly in my recliner. So, I decided that I needed a recliner-type bed. I purchased my original Craftmatic bed in the year 2000 and the sales rep was very pleasant. Then, I replaced it this year, 2016, with a new Craftmatic bed. I purchased the second bed over the phone through the salesman in Fort Lauderdale. The team that delivered the bed and set it up for me was very efficient and pleasant. I sleep much better with my Craftmatic bed. I enjoy the ability to raise the head as well as the feet, which let's me read in bed. I have recommended it to my friends. So, I'm a happy customer.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile