Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.81/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4616 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: March 13, 2019

Someone from my family recommended Craftmatic to me. The Craftmatic sales representative was very knowledgeable about the product, and he coached me through selecting an appropriate bed for me and husband. I like the fact that I can lay my head up to read, look at the TV, and play on my tablet. I have recommended Craftmatic to a friend.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I had heard about Craftmatic for years and I decided that it was time to get one. Dealing with their sales rep was a very enjoyable experience. With the bed, I enjoy the ability to raise my head and my feet. It gives me a good night's sleep.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My wife has leg issues and I have breathing issues. We needed a bed that can adjust the legs or elevate the head for breathing. We bought a Craftmatic and our experience with their rep was fine.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I needed a replacement for a previous Craftmatic bed that I had owned for about 27 years. I got another Craftmatic. The rep I worked with was very agreeable and their crew was able to take away my old bed. I have water on the ankles and so I enjoy using the bed to lift my feet.

Original review: March 10, 2019

My experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was satisfactory. I have bad back and legs and I enjoy my Craftmatic adjustable bed's vibrator feature the most.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 10, 2019

I had a Craftmatic once before, which made me buy another one. I had a very good experience with their rep. And I like that the head and the foot of the bed can be raised.

Original review: March 9, 2019

The Craftmatic sales representative was very good. I wish I had ordered one bed instead of two because I couldn't sleep close to my wife. But other than that, I sleep comfortably in the Craftmatic bed and I enjoy using its adjustment features.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I really enjoy all of our Craftmatic bed's features and I do like the way the head will raise. My husband saw the Craftmatic advertisement on television, and so we got one. And we had a wonderful experience with the sales rep.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I was having health concerns and decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Dealing with their rep was a wonderful experience and I like that the bed’s head and foot can be raised. The Craftmatic bed has considerably helped my husband with the swelling of his legs.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have acid reflux and so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed, and I mostly use the feature that raises the head. I had a very good experience with the sales rep and I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have aches and pains and I decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Their reps were very helpful. They gave me some good points and they helped me get the financing for it. I love this bed. After I've worked and been on my feet all day lifting things, I can go to bed and turn its massager on and it automatically shuts off. When I get up, I'm good as new. About a month after I got my bed in June, I had a friend from high school stay over and I let her sleep in my bed for the night. Then, the summer after she went back home, she bought herself one. This bed sells itself. It’s the best. Everybody has to try it once.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The Craftmatic sales rep was really good, and he was as nice as he could be. I enjoy the bed's adjustability, and it makes the most difference for me that I get up the bed and I don't feel any aching.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The sales rep explained everything, and he answered any questions I had right away. The Craftmatic bed is adjustable and I could get my back to the correct alignment for less pain. I enjoy the features that adjusts the head, the back, and the legs, all separately or together. I'm satisfied with Craftmatic.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I had a good experience with the Craftmatic rep. I purchased a Craftmatic to be able to sleep better, and I enjoy the comfort of this bed.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I have a bad back and I don’t sleep well at night. I wanted to get out of my recliner chair and back into my bedroom. I talked to somebody on the phone and ordered the Craftmatic bed. It is a great bed and I like it very much. The best feature is raising the legs and the head at the same time, so I can sleep in a cradle-like position as I do in my recliner chair.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My mother had a Craftmatic bed. When she died, we took it over. Thus far, my husband likes the bed's adjustability.

Original review: March 3, 2019

The Craftmatic bed is an excellent bed. I use the foot elevation feature the most due to my Diabetic neuropathy. The bed works great and is very comfortable.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I decided to get a Craftmatic bed since I don't have to lift it. I like the adjustability feature of the bed. Also, the experience with their sales rep was okay.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic bed to help my wife with her medical condition. Their sales rep walked us through the process and made sure that we fully understood all the costs associated with the bed. He also explained how we would end up having it shipped to us and went through how they would assemble it and then carry off our old bed. He was very efficient and very knowledgeable about all the facts. Since having the bed, we use the feature that elevates the head the most since with it, I can watch TV when I'm in the bedroom very well. My wife enjoys it too because it helps her with her hiatal hernia. The Craftmatic bed has met all our expectations. I don't plan on going back to a regular bed in the future. We'll stay with Craftmatic until we pass away. I recommended the Craftmatic to other people going from a regular standard bed to Craftmatic to meet their special needs. We're totally pleased with it.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I had a great Craftmatic representative. Craftmatic is a good bed. It was fast and easy to put up. I really enjoy it and I really like its adjustability because I have COPD and it's easier to raise the head up and down.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I had a Craftmatic bed before and it lasted for many years. I decided to purchase a new one and the experience with their sales rep was okay. With the Craftmatic adjustable bed, I enjoy the ability to elevate my head and legs. I also enjoy the massage component. It's therapeutic for the body.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Craftmatic is a wonderful bed for seniors and other people. It is a great bed when you are watching television, especially if you are handicapped like I am. I enjoy the elevation of the footbed because it really helps my knee pain. It also helps circulation in my legs. I have another Craftmatic bed and I've been using it for about 10 years. I really enjoyed it and I thought I'd get another one. I live between two houses, so now, I have one at each house and I really love them both.

I sleep in an upward position and I really enjoy the head coming up because I have acid reflux. I really enjoy my Craftmatic bed. Moreover, the Craftmatic sales representatives have been wonderful. They've gotten back to me a couple of times to see how I am enjoying my bed, which is a wonderful courtesy on their part. I would recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was suffering from back problems and I had a hip replacement. I decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I enjoyed talking to their rep. Since getting it, I've been enjoying using the bed’s head raising feature because I suffer a lot with my back when I'm lying down. Plus, the leg lifting feature helps with my hip. I would tell all my neighbors and friends about how wonderful the bed sleeps. Everybody needs one. When people get older, they need a Craftmatic. If they have back and leg problems, it is a wonderful gift to give to themselves.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The Sleep Number bed that we had in Michigan was too big to get down here. We needed a new adjustable bed and we heard about Craftmatic from relatives. I got in contact with them and was very pleased with what I saw. I had an extremely good experience with Craftmatic's rep. However, the first mattress that arrived was damaged. I called the company and the new mattress arrived within a couple of weeks. Thus far, I have been very satisfied with it. The vibrator feature relaxes us.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

My experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was great and I enjoyed talking to him. I also had a Craftmatic for 15 years before getting a new one. I enjoy all the features of the Craftmatic bed and having my head raised. It helps my sleeping. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I have been trying to get the return form the fax number. Speak to a customer service they put me on hold. They disconnect me. It won't send me the form. They've made my time run out but I don't care because I have been trying and speaking to someone since the first week. Guess I'm just going to have to get a lawyer to get this taken care of. What a terrible customer service company.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

After an exhaustive search we are not able to locate you in our files as a customer. In addition we have tried calling the number provided in the review and have been unable to reach you. I see that although you claim to be a customer, consumer affairs was unable to verify you as such. If you are leaving this review for a third party I would hope that you respond to me though this system to see if we can resolve any issues and/or clear up any misunderstanding.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I've seen Craftmatic advertised on TV, and I thought it might help me, and it has helped me a whole lot. I love its head and the foot raising feature.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My experience with Craftmatic's rep was great. I liked the comfort and accessibility of better sleep as well as control of my back injuries, so I decided to purchase one of their beds. Thus far, I've been making use of the vibration feature.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic bed for my health and the sales rep I dealt with was fabulous. The bed is comfortable and I enjoy its adjustability.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I had severe back pain and wanted something to cure it. I bought a Craftmatic bed and had a very good experience with their rep. I've been loving my bed so far and I would recommend it to anybody.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information