Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.72/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4497 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 5 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I requested information via email. They kept calling my phone while I was at work. I told them to remove my number from their database and the CS Rep was rude and resorted to name calling. Nice customer service! I will NEVER buy anything from these people!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I listened to the recording of the call. While I apologize that we called you while you were at work, the sales rep DID NOT resort to name calling as you stated. He did mark your number as "DO NOT CALL" as soon as he hung up with you.

When you made the inquiry you a disclaimer came up asking your permission to call. You checked the box asking us to call you. The sales rep had no way of knowing that you did not want to be called.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I needed to be able to adjust my bed so that I could take a nice sleep. I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales representative was excellent. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I enjoy all the features of my Craftmatic bed. I like being able to recline and stretch and the vibration helps. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

The sales representative of Craftmatic suggested that my father would enjoy the Craftmatic Bed, as opposed to a hospital bed because in his experience, sometimes the thought of a hospital bed makes someone feel sick. Talking with my father, the representative was exactly right. My dad was overjoyed to get a non-hospital bed and has feared the thought of a hospital bed. So it was a great buy and my dad is extremely happy with the bed. He likes the adjustable features of the Craftmatic bed but he previously had great difficulty getting to sleep. So he loves the massage feature because it helps him get a good night sleep.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Craftmatic's salesmen convinced us to purchase their product and their white-glove service was excellent. We also liked the self-adjustment for the bed and the ability to raise the head and the feet separately. The bed is well-built and strong.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Craftmatic has been in business for over 40 years and I figured they had to be doing something right. I bought a Craftmatic bed and their representatives came in and set it up, and I didn't have to do a thing. They also took all the trash away. At the end of the day, I use the elevation of my feet before I go to sleep. I elevate the head of the bed all night. I was surprised how comfortable everything was, and it works fine for me. I would recommend Craftmatic for anyone.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband has bad back so we decided to go ahead and get one for each one of us. I enjoyed the thing where you can raise the headboard. I also like the massage. The sales rep was new, I could tell, but he was very good.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Craftmatic's sales rep was good. I like the bed's adjustment feature and I'd recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My Craftmatic bed is great for my back. I had my first Craftmatic bed for 20 years and my second one is on its third year. I enjoy the raising of the head and the legs on my bed the most. The massage feature is also very comforting.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

After my parents passed, I inherited their Craftmatic that was purchased in 1974 and enjoyed it, but I wanted a newer model. I bought one and the sales rep I dealt with was terrific. I enjoyed the elevation of the head because I have acid reflux. I also like the under the bed widened because we have to get up at night a lot and we have a bunch of dogs on the floor.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

A Craftmatic salesperson came to our town in 2000 and we talked to him. Eventually, we purchased a Craftmatic to replace our bed of 18 years. Working with their rep went very well. Since getting the bed, my wife has liked the vibration feature as well as the ability to raise the bed up to get out when she has had surgeries.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Craftmatic rep was a good salesperson. My Craftmatic bed is very comfortable and I really enjoy the raising of the bed. The mattress on them are very comfortable, too.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Our experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. We like the price of the Craftmatic bed. Also, I enjoy the automatic, adjustable, wireless hand control. Now, my husband may wake up but he just pushes his vibrating control and it rocks him back to sleep.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I sleep in an EasyChair most of the time and I got a Craftmatic bed so I can get out of that chair. I like the Craftmatic's feature for tilting of the head. It helps me sleep like I was in an EasyChair and it is a very comfortable bed. When I purchased it, I also had a great experience with their sales reps. I’d recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Craftmatic's rep was very nice, helpful, informative, and professional. With my Craftmatic bed, I like the way I can put the head up and the feet up with the vibrators on them. It also raises like hospital beds so I can watch TV in bed. I would highly suggest anybody who is looking for a new bed to get a Craftmatic bed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have a bad neck and back problem and our old bed was worn out, so we decided to try the Craftmatic. Their sales rep did a good job and we ended up liking the mattresses and the head raise feature of the bed.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I've owned a Craftmatic for 15 years and bought another one for replacement. I enjoy that I am able to adjust it to conform to my body. Their sales rep was super. He was a wonderful representative. Craftmatic has been a total lifesaver for both me and my husband.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have this back injury and I needed a part of the bed to be adjustable for that. I purchased a Craftmatic and had a great experience with their sales reps. They were very attentive to my needs. I like the bed's pads under the adjustable back and sometimes the vibrationing option. It is all good on my back. I’m enjoying the bed and it was a good purchase.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

The Craftmatic representative who helped me out was fine. I enjoy my Craftmatic bed's elevation.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I need the elevation on my feet and also on the head part. My son recommended Craftmatic and I’m very satisfied with the bed. I appreciate it. I’m also very satisfied with the service of their sales representative - with his demeanor and ability to introduce Craftmatic to me. I thank Craftmatic very much.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic and had a very good experience with their reps. Everyone I spoke to from there has been wonderful. Still, I like the elevated head and foot features of my Craftmatic adjustable bed because those help. I would recommend this brand to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I like the quality of Craftmatic. I got my second bed with the same high quality, but it is more luxurious. It is comfortable, too. My experience with the Craftmatic rep was outstanding. I got exactly what I needed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My husband had knee surgery and I also had several surgeries. We purchased a Craftmatic bed, and I like the separate mattresses because I don't disturb my husband when I get out of bed. He doesn't disturb me when he gets out of bed, too. So, it's nice to have the two separate bed. I really love the bed. We don't use all the features all the time, but they're wonderful and we know they're there when we need them. Craftmatic's sales rep was fantastic. Everybody down there that I’d spoken to had been extremely helpful and they were wonderful people to work with. I recommended Craftmatic to friends. Also, my children came over and tried out the bed, and they're all looking to get one too.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Craftmatic's saleslady, Peggy, convinced me to buy a Craftmatic bed. I had a bad experience buying something online, and I almost backed out. She convinced me that it was a safe investment, and she was correct. She was an excellent saleslady and she was as nice as she could be. It was almost like we established a relationship with her. I bought the bed mostly for my wife who has reflux, and she loves the bed. The bed has permanent adjustments. We can just push one button, and it would go right back to it. I have resorted to raising my head a little bit. It helps me sleep a little bit. The bed has functioned as advertised.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

The Craftmatic sales representative was very nice to me. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. My Craftmatic bed does the job. I like all its features but I like raising the head the most because I can almost sit up in there.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I went for a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of their price and customer service. I like its adjustability due to problems in my hip, knees, and back. The representative we dealt with was very informative. I have had very good results in any concerns and repairs that I have needed.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I have health problems so I got myself a Craftmatic. It's certainly worth the investment.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

With my Craftmatic bed, I like the option of being able to lift the head and flip up the bed. The headboard rising up to watch TV is enjoyable. Also, sometimes I have really bad reflux and it helps if I can get my head propped up.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

The rep of Craftmatic was very helpful and when it comes to the product we like the massage stuff. I have back problems and I feel better since having the bed.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

My dad wanted a Craftmatic adjustable bed. We bought one, and our experience with the sales representatives was okay. They were very polite, courteous and answered all my questions. My dad enjoys the adjustments of the bed. It’s making his back comfortable.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs