Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.80/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4726 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: May 29, 2019

Craftmatic is a wonderful bed. I had been looking for a bed that allows me to raise my head and my feet when I sleep at night. The Craftmatic lets me do that and it's very comfortable. I'm so glad that I was able to get one so I can sleep again throughout the night. The service and the follow-up are so good too. I was so pleased with the service that they gave me, including the prompt service and the explanation on how the bed works. My experience with the sales representative was outstanding. He explained the bed to me, how it works and what to expect, and I told him what I wanted. He thought Craftmatic was what I needed and would meet my expectations, and it certainly did. I'm very pleased with it. On top of that, customer feedback is important for the company and I thank them for asking me how it's worked out for me. I'm certainly willing to vouch for Craftmatic because it's a great bed and I would certainly recommend it to a friend.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I absolutely cannot sleep with my head down low and just piling on pillows doesn't do it. So, I need to be able to adjust how comfortable I am in a particular night. Also, I need to raise my feet because my ankles swell. I enjoy the fact that the bed is adjustable, especially the head. If I'm just lying in bed trying to sleep, I need it a little bit raised and if I wanna watch TV while I'm in bed, I can raise it up more or to read. I appreciate that.

I have had a Craftmatic for the past 13 years and now, I bought a new one. I enjoyed the bed I had and I am enjoying the one I have now. Everyone I talked to has been very helpful and the experience with the sales rep was great. Also, I had a good experience with the technician. He came out and took the wheels off because he said it was too high. He was just super. He was so friendly and he asked if there was anything else I needed to know. He told me to call him if I have any other questions and you just can't beat that. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic bed to help my wife with her medical condition. Their sales rep walked us through the process and made sure that we fully understood all the costs associated with the bed. He also explained how we would end up having it shipped to us and went through how they would assemble it and then carry off our old bed. He was very efficient and very knowledgeable about all the facts. Since having the bed, we use the feature that elevates the head the most since with it, I can watch TV when I'm in the bedroom very well. My wife enjoys it too because it helps her with her hiatal hernia. The Craftmatic bed has met all our expectations. I don't plan on going back to a regular bed in the future. We'll stay with Craftmatic until we pass away. I recommended the Craftmatic to other people going from a regular standard bed to Craftmatic to meet their special needs. We're totally pleased with it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I'm in my 70s and I had some disability, and getting a Craftmatic bed seemed like a perfect choice. I've been following the brand for about 40 consistent years, never thinking I'd need it. But I said to myself that if I did, I'd call them up and order the bed when it's still around. And, I'm totally thrilled when I did that. Their sales rep was definitely one of the best salespersons I've ever met. He was informative and he gave me a background on what to expect.

The bed was promptly delivered and there were the right amount of technicians to do it. They went to the process of how to get and why we wanna get as well as told us of what to touch, how to touch it, how to store it, the different ways of massage, and how to stop it which is important too. I appreciate almost everything about the bed. I don't use the massage very much, but I was able to get my legs elevated. My head also elevates either the same time with the legs or at separate times. I can also adjust to my desire. There are no increments that you have to do. It's just total touch and stop.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I got my first Craftmatic bed in 2002 and I got my second one six months ago since the Craftmatic adjustable bed is an outstanding bed and I like the variety of positions and the comfort that it gives me for sleeping during the night. I had an outstanding experience with the sales representative. He had a really good deal and the purchasing process was prompt. I like the wireless control and the ability to put the bed in any position that I need. I also have a vibrate feature on the bed, which is really nice.

Craftmatic is the bed of choice that you wanna get out of the beds that are out there. It's definitely in a reasonable price range and for the cost you get quite a comfortable outfit to sleep on, help your health, and rest. I'd recommend it to my friends and anybody that's in the need of a nice, comfortable bed that's solid and will last a long time. Craftmatic is the way to go.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: July 26, 2019

Craftmatic's rep was very helpful. I liked the fact that my husband and I could each adjust our side of the bed independently. I decided to get a bed from them and thus far, I've also come to like being able to raise my head when I sleep at night. I'd recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: July 26, 2019

We like Craftmatic very much. They're very well-built and their price is right. We had a great experience with their rep too. We got the bed because of my wife's bad back, and we like that we are able to raise the head and feet on it.

Original review: July 26, 2019

We had a Sleep Number bed about 20 years, and when we switched to Craftmatic, it made all the difference in the world. We went for Craftmatic considering its features and price, and their sales rep was extremely excellent, professional and courteous. We enjoy the bed's zero-gravity and being able to raise the head and the foot. We also enjoy the vibration. We like the electric charging USB-B ports too. We have thoroughly enjoyed the Craftmatic. We will never have another bed other than Craftmatic.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I owned a Craftmatic bed over 20 years in my home in Maine. And I figured I ought to have one in my home in Florida. I had an excellent sales representative. He answered every question I had. Craftmatic has done a very good job servicing me, bringing the bed and setting it up and following up to make sure I like it. I enjoy the head lift and the feet lift. And it helps me.

Original review: July 25, 2019

Craftmatic works well for me. I got it because of the elevation for the back and the feet and the massage, and my experience with the sales rep was excellent. They did a very good job. They were very helpful and they followed up on their procedures after we received the bed. It's a good product and I'm very pleased. I enjoy the massage. It puts me to sleep.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information