Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.74/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds(888) 495-2439 Request Information

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

One of the workers stole expensive $285 hunting knife from me. The 2 delivery persons came into my house - didn't know how to set up the bed. I had to help them figure out the directions. One of them left here with my personal - has my name on it - ** - hunting knife worth approx $280. This occurred yesterday afternoon Jan 13, during the delivery to **.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I bought a Craftmatic at around 2007 and at first I loved the bed but then when it broke I called the company two different times about it and they were wanting me to crawl underneath to take pictures and send it to them or they could send someone out to do it and charge me over $200 bucks and then maybe fix it. Worse customer service ever to get out of really helping me.

I had a warranty and they didn't want to help me. Now that sucks. It was a good bed when it wasn't broken and when they use parts on the bed which broke easily not saying much for the bed or the company. Maybe they are better now but I won't be finding out soon because I went to a diferent company for a better bed. I've only had it a year this past July but the company is local and the person I talk to I told them the story and he said they would fix the bed if it broke. Well I hope I never have to find out if he's lying or not. So anyone buying a craftmatic is taking a chance in my opinion and the last call I made to craftmatic was almost 2 years ago so I hope they have change but I'm not counting on it or not referring them to nobody.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you are having difficulty. The bed you purchased in 2007 was not purchased from our company and your warranty is with the company you purchased the bed from. If we are able to get the parts we will be happy to have a tech come out and service your bed but again you did not purchase the bed from us or have a warranty with our company.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

On October 18th, 2019 I called to get the correct mattress I ordered and also exchange the another mattress. Oct 31 After 27 minutes on the phone of which 24 minutes on hold I was told everything was taken care of and someone would call me back that afternoon. That didn't happen. After several attempts I talked to someone who informed me the mattress was on back order. I've made multiple phone calls and It is now Jan 10, 2020 and I still do not have not heard a word from anyone. Although it wouldn't matter because you can not believe what they tell you. Every time I call I am on the phone at least 20 minutes and most of that is on hold.

I bought from Craftmatic because I was assured that they were easy to deal with and had great customer service unlike their competition. I believe their customer service policy is ignore customers and they will give up. I read a few comments on a couple of sites about this type of problem from craftmatic and should have heeded the warning but the sales people were very convincing. IF I could give a negative star review I would. BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Craftmatic makes an excellent product, but they need to join the 21st Century when it comes to sales tactics. It is almost impossible to buy a bed from this company. I have contacted them three times, two different sales representatives have called me. Both give different information. I had to explain to both what a zero-clearance concept is. I was quoted two different prices and now cannot get anyone to respond to me. When I call, I stay on hold until the call disconnects. It should not be this hard to get information or make a purchase. PLEASE PLEASE update your sales and marketing approach. Too many good adjustable beds out there these days for it to be this hard.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am so sorry you are having difficulty. I am having a senior representative reach out to you.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

The phone ordering my Craftmatic Adjustable bed I was told what best mattresses they had, upon arrival of my new mattress my first impression was it looks like a mattress from the Goodwill store, after a few nights of sleeping on it I was convinced it was cheaper than the mattress from the Goodwill, Springs are popping and poking me, I can feel and hear the Springs compress, 90% of a bed even though it's adjustable is the mattress. I could have got the same effect with the sheet of cardboard, the base and the adjustability are great but that's it, you can only adjust a bad mattress so much, does not make it more comfortable.

When you spend over $4,000 for a bed, one would expect a mattress to be somewhat of a high-quality, they put the cheapest mattress on top of an adjustable bed frame and expect you to be comfortable. Customer service is a nightmare to get ahold of. They don't return your calls. Oh, you're on hold for hours and then sometimes get hung up on, I would give less than 1 star if I could.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you are disappointed with your mattress. Because the mattress on an adjustable bed has to be flexible, they are built differently. It is possible you are used to a different style mattress and it does take time to get used to a new one. I am having our customer service manager contact you about swapping out your mattress for a different style.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: May 29, 2019

Craftmatic is a wonderful bed. I had been looking for a bed that allows me to raise my head and my feet when I sleep at night. The Craftmatic lets me do that and it's very comfortable. I'm so glad that I was able to get one so I can sleep again throughout the night. The service and the follow-up are so good too. I was so pleased with the service that they gave me, including the prompt service and the explanation on how the bed works. My experience with the sales representative was outstanding. He explained the bed to me, how it works and what to expect, and I told him what I wanted. He thought Craftmatic was what I needed and would meet my expectations, and it certainly did. I'm very pleased with it. On top of that, customer feedback is important for the company and I thank them for asking me how it's worked out for me. I'm certainly willing to vouch for Craftmatic because it's a great bed and I would certainly recommend it to a friend.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I started with the adjustable feature of the Craftmatic bed and I liked that it adjusted so easily. I had brain surgery and I needed to be upright for six weeks after surgery and there was no easy way you could pile pillows or lean against something that was as comfortable as the adjustable bed. Then, I came to like it for reading in bed or watching TV, which was what attracted me afterwards. I liked it so much and we're on our second one. My experience with the sales rep the first time was excellent. He came to the house and showed us the different models and features. The second time I called Craftmatic, since I was a previous owner, I was able to select over the phone what I liked and it was very simple. Craftmatic is a very comfortable bed and it’s very easy to operate. We have a king size which is a double-single, so it makes it very easy to change the linen.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I absolutely cannot sleep with my head down low and just piling on pillows doesn't do it. So, I need to be able to adjust how comfortable I am in a particular night. Also, I need to raise my feet because my ankles swell. I enjoy the fact that the bed is adjustable, especially the head. If I'm just lying in bed trying to sleep, I need it a little bit raised and if I wanna watch TV while I'm in bed, I can raise it up more or to read. I appreciate that.

I have had a Craftmatic for the past 13 years and now, I bought a new one. I enjoyed the bed I had and I am enjoying the one I have now. Everyone I talked to has been very helpful and the experience with the sales rep was great. Also, I had a good experience with the technician. He came out and took the wheels off because he said it was too high. He was just super. He was so friendly and he asked if there was anything else I needed to know. He told me to call him if I have any other questions and you just can't beat that. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic bed to help my wife with her medical condition. Their sales rep walked us through the process and made sure that we fully understood all the costs associated with the bed. He also explained how we would end up having it shipped to us and went through how they would assemble it and then carry off our old bed. He was very efficient and very knowledgeable about all the facts. Since having the bed, we use the feature that elevates the head the most since with it, I can watch TV when I'm in the bedroom very well. My wife enjoys it too because it helps her with her hiatal hernia. The Craftmatic bed has met all our expectations. I don't plan on going back to a regular bed in the future. We'll stay with Craftmatic until we pass away. I recommended the Craftmatic to other people going from a regular standard bed to Craftmatic to meet their special needs. We're totally pleased with it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I'm in my 70s and I had some disability, and getting a Craftmatic bed seemed like a perfect choice. I've been following the brand for about 40 consistent years, never thinking I'd need it. But I said to myself that if I did, I'd call them up and order the bed when it's still around. And, I'm totally thrilled when I did that. Their sales rep was definitely one of the best salespersons I've ever met. He was informative and he gave me a background on what to expect.

The bed was promptly delivered and there were the right amount of technicians to do it. They went to the process of how to get and why we wanna get as well as told us of what to touch, how to touch it, how to store it, the different ways of massage, and how to stop it which is important too. I appreciate almost everything about the bed. I don't use the massage very much, but I was able to get my legs elevated. My head also elevates either the same time with the legs or at separate times. I can also adjust to my desire. There are no increments that you have to do. It's just total touch and stop.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information