Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I wanted an adjustable bed and I know that Craftmatic has a good reputation. Now I enjoy the bed's soft, cushiony mattress and the fact that it’s adjustable. Also, the sales reps were very pleasant to me. I’m satisfied with Craftmatic.

I had surgery and needed to be able to adjust my bed so I got Crafmatic. I also went with it for its price. I enjoy adjusting the head and the feet of the bed because it makes me comfortable and gives me a good night’s sleep. The Craftmatic reps were wonderful, very accommodating, and made sure that we were satisfied. The person who came to adjust our bed was wonderful. He was not the delivery person but somebody else that Craftmatic sent out at no charge to us and it just made all the difference in the world.

My aunt had a Craftmatic bed and when I went to her house, I really liked it. So when I got home, I bought one. Craftmatic's sales rep was very professional and nice. I enjoy my bed very much. I like the part where I can raise my head because I sleep better with my head elevated. I don't toss and turn at night and I'm very comfortable. I'm getting another Craftmatic and I would recommend this bed to anyone who wants a more comfortable night's sleep without having to sleep on several pillows or rearranging them.

I have back pains from fibromyalgia, and the Craftmatic bed is very convenient for me. I like the way the bed lifts and I can set up the controls. I’m constantly moving around in the bed, but I can change it back and forth and that has helped a lot. Also, the sales rep was very helpful to me and my husband. We trusted him. Overall, it’s a really comfortable bed and Craftmatic is a reputable company. I know that I’m getting a great deal from them.

The service at Craftmatic has been great. The sales rep did an excellent job explaining the bed to us and we purchased it for its comfort and ease. I like using the Craftmatic's vibrating massage feature.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

I like Craftmatic's mattress and that I can adjust the bed to the position I like best. The bed has a massage feature and it sometimes helps. It was wonderful dealing with their reps. They were very nice and helpful in helping us make a decision and we've been well-pleased. It's been a little over a year and I would definitely recommend this bed to a friend with the experience we've had.

We needed to get a bed that will split in the middle so I could raise the head, while her side wouldn't need to go anywhere. With the Craftmatic, the availability to raise the head on one side and not the other, vice versa, works great.

We got the twin double bed from Craftmatic. The person that I've bought them for experience a lot of cramping in their legs and back, and they haven't had those since they've gotten the bed. I enjoy being able to elevate the head and feet as well - it's comfortable. Everything went very easily, and it was a very good experience.

I've had a Craftmatic bed for 20 years. I've been through two clickers, and the bed still works great. The sales rep was amazing. He made me feel so comfortable and happy and I'm thrilled to be getting a new one. I love being able to put my head and knees up so I can watch TV on my bed. The vibration is wonderful, too. I enjoy the bed so much. It hasn't worked for about a week and I miss it so much. It's the most amazing and comfortable bed I've ever had and I would definitely recommend it.

I was in pain all the time because I had a very bad back and when I'd lie down, I had to endure the pain on a flatbed until it subsided. But with the Craftmatic, I just put on the massager for about 20 minutes and I don't have back pain or at least it's not nearly what it was prior to that. And so I have a pretty good day without that much pain. It has helped me tremendously. Also, I can also put the bed up if I wish to watch television. However, the sales person I talked too was too kind and nice but as soon as the sale was over, I never heard from her again. But other than that, it was fine and I have recommended the Craftmatic bed to friends.

I had my old bed for 5 years before I bought my Craftmatic. Craftmatic's mattress is comfortable and I enjoy it the most. I had a very good experience with the sales rep and would recommend them.

I have to sleep partially sitting up due to acid reflux problems and found out that also helps me to sleep better by sitting up partly. That's why we got the Craftmatic. I like being able to raise the bed and the head and the foot to the place where I need it. I need each one of them. And then I can relax and enjoy sleeping. The sales reps answered all our questions. The people who brought it were very good about putting it together and setting it up, too. And we also had to make a callback and got good answers. Everything worked out really well.

The Craftmatic bed is a great product. It gave me many years of happy sleeping. It is adjustable and comfortable, and I enjoy those features the most. The experience with the sales rep went perfect as well.

The Craftmatic sales reps got me what I needed for the price I was willing to pay. They're the only company that has a Dual Queen, and I don't have enough room for a king size bed. Also, I like the bed's ability to raise both the head and the feet part. The experience was what I expected it to be.

The bed was the right thing at the right time. I wanted to give comfort for my sick mother, and she really got a lot of enjoyment out of that bed. We’re very happy with the way it worked. My mother loved the fact that she could sit up in different positions and she could get massages, which she really needed because she was always in pain. The sales rep was wonderful, too. I spoke with him the very first time I called, then he returned my call and helped me with the sale. He provided the best customer service and I couldn’t have asked for more.

I have a back problem and thought the Craftmatic bed would help me. The letting up of the head part is my favorite, and I feel very comfortable with it. It was a wonderful experience with the sales rep, too.

Watching commercials on TV and talking to other people made us decide to get a Craftmatic Adjustable bed. I had a great experience with their sales rep. What I like about Craftmatic is that I can reposition depending on what might be hurting. I can also choose between the hard side and the soft side.

Craftmatic's availability and customer service made us purchase a bed from them for my mother. She enjoys being able to put the bed in a different position for her different ailments and being able to utilize it to help her get in and out of the bed and get in a comfortable position. I had an excellent experience with their sales rep. It was a pleasure doing business with them. They have a great product, follow-up and customer care.

Craftmatic is a 5-star company with customer service and quality of merchandise. I love the bed's massage feature for it helps me relax and feel better. Their staff is wonderful, caring, kind and they did their jobs right away. It was a great experience with them.

I'm a handicap and I needed something that would suit my needs more. My husband purchased a Craftmatic bed and it was a surprise to me that when I came home from the hospital, the bed was waiting for me. I have to be in bed quite often throughout the day and I enjoy raising my head up with it because I watch a lot of TV. Also, I'm supposed to lie down with my legs elevated slightly every day and I can do that with the bed without piling up tons of things to lay my legs up on. The bed does it automatically.

This is the second Craftmatic I bought about a year ago because of my health status and the Craftmatic rep was absolutely wonderful. I have very bad back pains and had a Craftmatic about 30 years ago when I still lived in New York. I gave it away, bought another one, and I'm still owning it. I like that I can raise the upper body for my reflux problem and for times when I want to read in bed.

I enjoy raising the head of the Craftmatic bed that allows more comfort. I also like the massage because after a hard day's work, it's nice to relax and enjoy the massage technique. Their sales rep was very interesting and enlightening, too. It was a good experience.

I had major back surgery. I've had my Craftmatic bed for about a year and a half, and it's helped me a lot to make me more comfortable. I can get in a position that does not hurt me so much. The sales rep was very professional, and I like talking to him. I would tell people about Craftmatic and would recommend it to my friends.

The Craftmatic sales rep was very good, polite, articulate and explained all the features very well. I enjoy the ability to change positions of the bed according to how my back condition is feeling at the time. Price of the bed was half of the local furniture stores. I also appreciate their national advertising on television with the commercials using real people instead of paid actors.

My feet was swelling and my back was bothering me so we got a Craftmatic bed. So far, we're really enjoying the bed and I like the massage thing because I turn it on at night and it helps me go to sleep. Plus, the sales rep was really polite and courteous.

I was looking for an adjustable type bed with memory foam mattresses. My father-in-law and a friend of mine had Craftmatic bed and they loved it, so we looked into it and we love it. Considering I just had surgery, it's working out wonderfully with the adjustable parts of it to make it a lot more comfortable for me right now. The Craftmatic sales representative was great.

I had a Craftmatic bed and I purchased from them again to replace the mattress. Interacting with the sales representative went very good. As for the features of the bed, I enjoy using the head and foot lift up the most.

We have had Craftmatic adjustable for a long, long time. It was around 1990 when we got our first one. I like its vibration feature. The sales representative was very nice too. Every once in awhile, when I lay down in my bed, it makes a popping sound around where my shoulders are. I don't know whether if something's loose in the bed or what but it still works okay. After I lay down, it's all right.

My wife has Parkinson’s so we wanted to have something that she could be comfortable in. With the adjustable part of the Craftmatic bed, she could raise or lower it, allowing her to get in and out of the bed more easily. We also like the firmness of the bed. The sales rep was very good but the people who came in to set it up were very quick and not very helpful. I’m pretty mechanical and we’ve readjusted things so everything works fine on the bed now. Craftmatic works fine for us and we would recommend it to a friend.

I got a Craftmatic so I can elevate the head. Now I enjoy all of its features especially elevating the head and feet. It's very comfortable bed to sleep in. I get up in the morning and I've slept restfully.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile