Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
  • 1 star
Based on 311 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

4201 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Disappointed - no receipt - no remote - very uncomfortable bed. I was so looking forward to having a great experience with this purchase for which I have yet to receive a receipt although the purchase was clearly charged on my credit card. My bed was delivered yesterday. The two guys who delivered and setup the bed were amazing. However, the remote was not shipped with the order. The guys waited until I contact Craftmatic to report the missing remote and get a resolution.

After being on hold for about 15 minutes, I did speak with a representative. I reported the missing remote. The representative asked me if I was sure it was not included in the accessories box. That was odd, but I checked the box and so did the guys who set up the bed. She asked for my phone number to retrieve my identity and contact information. She then told me that she would send out the remote. I asked if I could get compensated for the inconvenience. She said I workdays receive the remote free of charge. WHAT? The cost of the remote was included with the cost of the bed. So not free, already paid for. And as far as shipping, it was their mistake so I shouldn't be charged for shipping anyway.

I asked if she would consult her supervisor. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back with this solution: Craftmatic would compensate me $100.00 for inconvenience and overnight the remote and I would receive it the next day (Friday). Friday about 11:00ish am, I called Craftmatic to see if I could get the tracking number for the remote that was overnighted. The first person I spoke with did not see any indication that remote had been shipped. She put me on hold.

A different person/department returned to the call and I restarted my situation and contact information. Again, I was put on hold. Representative returns and says the remote would be sent out today and Zimmerman would receive it tomorrow. I told her that was what I was told yesterday. So she says the request was put in after time required to process the order so it wasn't sent out yesterday.

So why didn't the order get processed first thing this morning? Why was it necessary to put in request again? Any rate I asked if I could get the tracking number for the order. She said she did not have it because order had not been processed. I asked if she would email tracking number as soon as order processed. She said she would. At this point, I suspect I will not get the remote tomorrow. What I have now is simply a flatbed that is extremely hard. Sleeping on my hardwood floor is more comfortable. But, I have 30 days to try it out. That said I will not pay to exchange the mattress. Stay tuned. I pray this story has a happy ending real soon.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Craftmatic does more than any other bed. I like it very well. It's very restful and helpful. It's the best bed on the market that I’ve ever had. No one else can come close to Craftmatic. Moreover, their sales rep was very nice and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have had a stroke so I needed a better way to sleep. After I've seen the commercial on TV, I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. It’s real comfortable and it raises the head up.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed due to its price and reviews. The experience with their sales rep was good and I enjoy the movable base of the bed for back comfort.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I like raising the head of the Craftmatic bed and makes it very comfortable for sleeping. Also, Craftmatic took our old beds away and they set up the new bed and it was ready to go. I appreciated that very much. Their sales rep was wonderful as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

The Craftmatic adjustable bed is better for my back and I enjoy being able to adjust it. Also, I had an excellent experience with the sales representative.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

After a very satisfactory interaction with the Craftmatic salesperson, we purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. There are issues with my wife’s hip and the bed is very comfortable, well-built, and does what it’s supposed to do. Also, we enjoy the pillow top adjustment. The bed is everything I hoped it would be, and I'm very satisfied. I'd definitely recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

For 25 years I've had Craftmatic. I went for the brand because it provides convenience and it helps me with my health problems. I enjoy the vibration and the reclining of the headboard and the elevation of the feet. Plus their sales reps are excellent. I would like to thank them for exchanging one bed for another one which made me comfortable. I adore the mattress and I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We totally enjoy our Craftmatic bed. I like the head as it goes up and then my feet goes up and I get a comfortable position. We had some issues to begin with, but the rep worked it out with us and we’re happy that he did. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to somebody or anybody that’s looking for a bed, and the investment that you put in with peace of mind and total relaxation.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I've had my previous bed for approximately 10 years and then I had to get a new mattress. An excellent sales representative sold me a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I enjoy using its complex mechanism.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My wife wanted to keep the control light on longer so she could study the buttons. After a few experiments the programming was lost. Now it must be some kinda state secret as to how and reprogram the device. We sit here trying to find information about the highly protected sequence. No proper response from the installers who acted as though they were our best friends come over for a visit. Now I am sure they are sound asleep at home and we are frustrated and angry!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

We have tried calling you multiple times to assist. Each time a lady answers and says "we are not interested" and hangs up. We also left a voicemail. We will continue to attempt to contact you or please feel free to call back in.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I had my previous bed for 15 years and then I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The bed is made of very high quality materials and its engineering is very good. I like the ability to adjust it to fit my sleeping position and be very comfortable. Also, the sales representative who sold the bed was excellent.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I've a broken back so I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I enjoy its feature where I can raise my head and legs up to help leg circulation.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My mother-in-law needed a more comfortable bed. We bought a Craftmatic from a very good salesperson and now she enjoys the adjustable headrest and footrest of the bed.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My legs are full of water and I needed to raise them, and I enjoy my Craftmatic bed's leg lift part. Craftmatic's sales representatives were very good. And there was a glitch in the remote and the motor, and they fixed it. They were quite nice in how they handled it, too.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The price and the free delivery and take away of the old mattress were three things that led me to buy a Craftmatic. I had very good experience with their sales rep. He was very helpful and genuine. I enjoy the adjustable head part of the bed because it allows me to sit up and watch TV, and I also leave it up a little bit when I’m sleeping which helps with my acid reflux. It was definitely worth the money that I spent for it and the continuing customer service has made it definitely worthwhile.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The Craftmatic sales rep was very good. I like the lift feature of the bed, it helps me get in and out of it better. I enjoyed the vibration of it and I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The Craftmatic sales representative was fine. I bought a Craftmatic bed because of a family illness, and I would recommend the bed, too.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had three Craftmatic beds before I purchased the last two and I’ve had the last two for about a year. Their sales rep was fantastic, very helpful and really tried to make sure that we were pleased and satisfied with the bed. I enjoy that the beds are adjustable too.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had a great experience with the sales rep who sold the Craftmatic adjustable bed and I received the bed in March. I enjoy using the head up most because that way I can read better in bed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

The first Craftmatic bed I had was because I wanted to try it out. I wanted another one in and it took me a while to be able to get one. Everything went great with their sales rep and I really like their bed. They're hard and they're easier on my back. I can roll up either to the top or the bottom and I just love it. I like the head a lot because I could raise myself up. I like to read when I go to bed. That helps me go to sleep and I can roll on it just a little bit and I can lay there and I can read. I very seldom use the foot though.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed based on word of mouth advertising. My experience has been very good. The bed is comfortable and adjustable, which I love. I definitely would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I slept on a recliner for seven years after surgery and Craftmatic was a good brand name, and so I went with Craftmatic. It's adjustable and very comfortable and I enjoy those two features the most. I also had an awesome experience with their rep.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I was having trouble and I would sleep in a lounge chair to sleep better. When I heard about the Craftmatic bed, I thought it might help. My wife and I bought side by side beds, and we both really enjoy that we could be comfortable. Also, I especially enjoy the elevation feature, which raises the top part of my body. I really like Craftmatic's reliability.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I've had my Craftmatic adjustable bed for 7 years and I went to purchase one because of its vibration feature. I also like when it raises up. I can watch TV better that way. Plus they also have a good sales representative.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I like that the Craftmatic adjustable bed is automatic and I also can lower my head or the feet at any time I wish to, together and separately. Also, their sales rep was real nice.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

A friend's experience made me buy my own Craftmatic adjustable bed from a good salesperson. I enjoy sitting upward on the bed. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

The sales rep who sold me the Craftmatic was very friendly, courteous and professional. I like the way the Craftmatic is made of solid, good construction and also the positions that it has.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I have a bad back and I figured that maybe by getting one of those adjustable beds would help me sleep better so I bought a Craftmatic bed. The head raises and the knees come up, and I sleep a lot better with Craftmatic. I also had a very enjoyable and very good salesman. Their reps don't hound you. They're very courteous as well. The delivery men were also very nice. Since I’m by myself, they helped me move my other mattress out. It was a very good experience overall.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My wife and I are up in our late 60’s and we wanted comfort in our bed, and to be able to sit up to read and to watch TV and eat. We love all the features of our Craftmatic bed. We enjoy how the head and the feet lift up and the vibrations that it does. I also appreciate Craftmatic working with me in making my payments to get the bed.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information