Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Based on 306 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 10, 2018

4258 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My wife and I purchase a queen-size "Craftmatic" adjustable bed when I became a paraplegic nearly 14 years ago. We have had the bed for just over 13 years. While we are basically satisfied with the bed and its features, we are totally dissatisfied with the customer service, or more accurately the lack thereof when the mechanism which lifts the head of the bed failed. I was told upon calling the number for customer service on the Craftmatic website that my bed was obsolete and that replacement parts were not available (not true!).

I was offered instead a "good deal" on a new bed. Not being in a financial position to shell out the considerable amount for the purchase of a new bed, I decided to launch into an investigation of other possibilities. I learned that not only did the company that goes by the name of Craftmatic not make the bed nor is it the original company, neither did the company Craftmatic used as a supplier of the bed, Easy Rest, manufacture the bed. I further learned that Genesis Warranty Solutions (www.genesiswarranty.com) is able to supply virtually any replacement parts for virtually any adjustable bed, and at very affordable prices and with excellent and very knowledgeable and honest customer service (thanks, Keith **!). I have ordered the replacement head motor and expect to have it installed and my bed working like new again shortly.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

The company you purchased your bed from nearly 14 years ago were distributors at that time of the Craftmatic brand. They have not distributed Craftmatic products for at least 8 years. They (Easy Rest) did not then and do not now manufacture beds but are responsible for your warranty.

We do not have parts available for beds we did not sell. In some cases we are able to get them but not always.

I also looked at the link you supplied. The listed company is falsely stating they are authorized by Craftmatic and are violating trademark law by using the Craftmatic trademark without approval. I would be cautious of purchasing from a company making fraudulent claims.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic Bed in 2003, had no problems with it. In Oct 2017 the remote would not work and the foot of the bed was very high, I was wanting the bed to lay flat but when I hit flat on the remote it took the bed up as high as it would go. I called Craftmatic and they told me the bed and remote I had was obsolete and I could not get a new remote, I was very upset about this, I loved the bed and wanted it fixed but they said they couldn't do anything about it. So I purchased another bed, they did give me a good deal, so I ask if I could have two remotes and the salesman said yes, when the bed arrived there was only one remote so I called the salesman and he said he would see what he could do, well I never got a second remote nor did I hear back from him.

Two weeks after my bed arrived I was having trouble with the remote, I called and told them and they told me to change the batteries which I did and it did not help, I called them back and they said they would send technician to see what the problem was, He concluded that the remote was bad. I did not get a new remote for 10 days, after I received it I called and ask to have the send a tech.to program it for me, they told me to unplug the bed and wait a few minutes and plug back in which I did, then she said to push the reset button, she said it was on the side of the bed, I could not find it and told her to please send a tech to program it, the bed is still under warranty.

She said she would put in the order for it, I never heard from anyone so a week later I called and she said they were using a different co.and he might be a longer wait. Never heard from anyone so I paid someone to program it for me, so disappointed in this Co. I am on a fixed income, I'm 75yes.old and a widow, You would think since you pay big bucks for their bed they would want to help with a problem, Unhappy customer!!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I bought two Twin Extra Long Bed from them December 2017. I was in a very bad wreck and needed a King Size Bed that would adjust. I ask him several questions about the bed and the Mattress that I would be getting. He told me it would be 11 to 12 inches thick. The Bed was delivered on December 22, 2017 When I tried to put the sheets on they would not fit at all. They were too long and too wide. I was told to buy sheets 38 by 80. I did. I called the salesman Saturday morning December 23, 2017. He then told me the mattress was only 11 inches in the middle to call Jackie in shipping EXT **. I called her. Explained what happened and she told me they do have a 11 to 12 inch deep mattress but she could not send it. That I needed to talk with her supervisor that was out for the Holidays and would have her call me.

I called several times and was told she was still out past when I was told she would be back. I was then told she was back on December 4, 2018 and she did not call me but sent an email saying if I wanted to return the bed it would cost me $999.00 to return it. She will not return a call after many attempts today. I did not get what the salesman said I was getting. The wholesale was not what I was told I was getting. I talked to another person there and they said they did not even make an 8 to 8 1/2 inch mattress and then another person told me that's all they make. Seems they have no problem lying to get your money and then will not make it right but want to keep $999.00 to return it. Sounds like a SCAM to ME. BEWARE.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My mother had a Craftmatic bed for over 20 years and loved it. When she finally decided she was in need of another mattress, she ordered a new one, summer of 2014. I know, because we bought 2 at the same time. What a poor product. Within 2 years, all 3 of our mattresses started showing sagging issues. We have all 3 complained of the same problem - the mattresses do not support at all. They are nowhere as well made as her original purchase. All 3 of us are in the process of buying new beds, and I can guarantee you none of them will be a Craftmatic bed. I don't understand why people rate these beds so high - they simply do not last.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The most horrific experience I believe I have ever had!! I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed, and the delivery people lost my bed! I was totally stressed! Couldn't reach the delivery people... (Manna Delivery) I had to be tracking my own bed, nobody knew nothing!! And this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for family!! They ruined my holiday. This was just the most disheartening thing I have been thru in a very long time. I just can't say how disturbing this whole thing was!! HORRIBLE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2017

I wrote a review the middle of this month regarding my bed not being put together when delivered. Since then they contacted me and took care of my problem to my complete satisfaction. Yes the bed is a excellent bed in my opinion. Thank you Craftmatic.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I had had a Craftmatic adjustable bed delivered on Monday the 18th of December and placed in my bed room. According to the agreement they were required to assemble it. They refuse to do that. Said they do not do that. Left bed in boxes in my bedroom. I called Craftmatic and complained and agreed it should have been assembled. Took my phone number and e-mail but never contacted me back. I also called Manna and they did the same thing. On the 19th I had knee surgery and unable to do it myself. Which I should not have to anyway. I have 3 times since then with the same results. I have already paid for this bed.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you had a problem with the delivery company. We contacted them originally when you called and thought the issue was resolved. I have escalated the complaint to the managers at the company and you should receive a call to resolve the issue.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Craftmatic is a wonderful bed. It does everything I wanted it to do and more. I had one of those Number beds for years and I didn't like it at all. I always had back problems with it no matter what number I put. When I saw Craftmatic on TV I was impressed so I bought it right after. I like the pillow part with the head that raises up because I don't have to pile a bunch of pillows up. I just got my regular pillow down and it's very, very comfortable that way for watching TV.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

My wife needs something to help her get up out of bed so she could sit up and watch television. We got the Craftmatic about two years ago and she really loves it. It moves up and down and she could set it up in the bed but she couldn't use the thing called a vibrator because she got a defibrillator pacemaker in her heart. The man that sold the Craftmatic to us was getting ready to retire and he was very nice. We really liked him. Then their reps told me that they were going to come and when they did, they set the bed up, cleaned all of trash, and showed me how use it. Also, a lot of people who come in our house don’t care if they bang up our wall but the Craftmatic guys were very careful.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I like lifting my head up on the Craftmatic bed so I don't get an acid reflux. I got the bed for health reasons and when I bought it, I had a good experience with their sales rep.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I wanted a real comfortable bed to sleep in. I saw Craftmatic being advertised on TV and I liked what they said about it. The price was very reasonable, too. Their reps were very nice and they did everything they were supposed to do. They set the bed up and everything was great. The Craftmatic has been everything that they said it would be and I have enjoyed it so much. I have it for about a year now and every time I wake up, I feel rested. I also really hate to get out of the bed because it's so comfortable. I have used the vibrating features of the bed as well but it's the softness and the relaxation that I really enjoy.

Everyone should have a Craftmatic if they can afford one. I would recommend the bed to anyone, even to those who don't have health problems like myself, because I never regretted buying one. If anybody has back or leg problems, they should get a Craftmatic bed because it's just like a recliner. You can adjust it any way you want, plus it has the vibration thing.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I enjoy the headrest of my Craftmatic and the part where I can raise my feet when I’m laying down watching TV at night and it helps me sleep better at night. I enjoy the adjustments to the leg and neck and back and the comfort. The guy that brought it and installed it did a very good job but they were not familiar with the installation bed board so they just mounted the way that they could that they think was right but there was a gap. And when I called Craftmatic they sent a tech out to adjust it and he keeps telling me it cannot be adjusted. I called them again, they sent the same man back the second time and he again told me the same thing and I told him to get out. Then I called a buddy of mine who came over to look at it and said “Yeah, you can adjust it” and he adjusted it in less than three minutes.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

My mother bought a Craftmatic bed for me. I mostly enjoy its adjustability feature because I cannot lie straight and flat. When I had a problem with the bed, they sent the serviceman out in a very reasonable time.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I was having difficulty getting in and out of bed. I got the Craftmatic and had an excellent experience with their sales rep. I also like being able to raise my head and adjust my feet with the Craftmatic bed since I cannot lay flat.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I had a Craftmatic bed before and I loved it. I bought another one and I enjoy the different positions that I could get on it.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I have back pain so I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Beds. And my husband likes the feature where he can raise and lower the bed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

My wife and I both had trouble sleeping, laying down flat. And it seemed like the Craftmatic bed was a good solution to the problem. The salespeople were very knowledgeable and helpful. The people that set the bed up were very efficient and knowledgeable too about the product. I like that I can lie at the back and the legs go up. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

The mattress I got from Craftmatic is very comfortable, and it’s large enough for two people. I like the foot of the bed where it stops the bedding to get away from me.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

The positional comfort of the Craftmatic bed led me to purchase one. Their sales rep was fantastic and when they delivered it, there were parts that were missing from the headboard kit. They got those parts off promptly and provided mounting brackets for the headboard assembly, which was wonderful. The bed allows me to position myself and I like it's adjustability.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I had a Craftmatic for over 20 years and it wouldn't go out so I ordered another one. Their sales rep was very good and the beds are comfortable. I enjoy that they elevated my head and my feet, and I could keep my feet and legs from swelling. I enjoy the vibration on my back, too, and I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

The bed that I had for 10 years was very uncomfortable and I couldn't seem to find a very good mattress. I saw Craftmatic's advertisement on TV and I wanted to try it, so I ordered one. Their reps were wonderful, very helpful and continued to check and make sure that I was very satisfied with everything. The bed is extremely comfortable and I've had wonderful nights of sleep on it. I also like the fact that I could adjust the mattress and I enjoy elevating the legs, center and the head. The only problem that I have it is I can't keep my key inside of it now. Other than that, I'm very pleased with Craftmatic and I've recommended it to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Craftmatic have a good website and the sales rep is very polite and explained everything well. With Craftmatic I enjoy raising the head into the bed and watch the news program in the TV. I enjoyed everything with Craftmatic and it was nice to work with.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I enjoy Craftmatic's massage and headrest features the most. It's very comfortable when I sit up and watch TV. Dealing with their sales reps was also good.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

We’ve been Craftmatic customers since the 70’s and this is our second time to purchase from them. Their sales rep was excellent to deal with. We like the tilting of the bed. We also enjoy the ease and the longevity.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Craftmatic's sales rep was very good. I enjoy the bed's adjustable head part that allows me to sleep better and I would recommend it to anyone that would be interested in an adjustable bed. It's a very good product.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Beds and their sales rep did a good job.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017 We decided to get a Craftmatic bed when my wife told me that it was necessary to have a bed that was adjustable and plus we needed a larger bed than we had.

Every time we’re in the Craftmatic mattresses, we never want to get out. It’s so comfortable and we sleep so well in it. On the other hand, my experience with their sales reps was very good. They helped me a lot and explained everything very well. Craftmatic have been wonderful with us. They can answer every question and when they brought the bed they were very efficient. They showed us how to use it and how it all work and what we needed to do as far as maintaining it and if we have any problems, how we could get a hold of Craftmatic for service. We’ve just been very satisfied all the way around. We’ve already recommended it to several friends as being a wonderful bed and a good investment.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Craftmatic had the right price and their sales rep was very friendly and informative. We can adjust the different portions of the bed and we use it upright slightly. It also has a vibrating ability that is good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

We had our previous bed for 4 years but because of my husband's pains on his back and legs, we got a Craftmatic adjustable bed and had a very good experience with the sales rep. My husband enjoys the adjustability of the bed for the legs and the back and the vibration massage. I would highly recommend Craftmatic for anybody who needs to be more comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I had real good salespeople attend to me and they've helped quite a bit, always called back, and answered questions. I've had numerous back surgeries and I thought that a Craftmatic adjustable bed should help me because I've been sleeping in the chair all the time. Indeed, the bed got me out of the chair and I've had it now for almost seven months. I enjoy the reclining part of the bed where I can put my legs up a little and my head up a little and that makes me sleep. Craftmatic has a good product and I recommend it. I tell everybody about my bed and people who come into my house look at it, lay on it, and they like it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I enjoy the feet elevation feature of my Craftmatic bed as it helps ease my feet and my legs. I also like the vibration feature.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress
1978
www.craftmatic.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use