Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
4.71/5
Based on 316 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

View More View More

4359 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 5, 2018

I bought a Craftmatic Legacy bed. After a week of use I decided to return the bed. For over 3 weeks now they have been giving me the run around about returning the bed. I will not recommend using Craftmatic beds. By the way I am still waiting to hear from them. I keep calling but they will not answer my calls. For a nationwide company they are not very consumer friendly.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My wife and I are very satisfied with our Craftmatic bed. Because of its elevation feature, I can sleep better. I also had a good experience with their sales representative.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I bought the Craftmatic adjustable bed for my wife and it was wonderful raising my head if I feel the need. You can also raise your feet and get a massage. I had no problems dealing with the sales rep and the experience was beautiful. This is my third bed and I love it.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I had a great experience with the sales representative. I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my back and like the way it sets up.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I have slept in a recliner for a couple of years. When I bought the Craftmatic I thought I could go back to sleeping on a bed. That didn't happen. The mattress is so uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep on it. I called CS and they said, "Flip it." So I did. Not any better. I called again they said, "Turn it." I did. No better. Bottom line is after trying all these ways of trying to sleep on this mattress it was past the 30 day trial. I would not recommend the Craftmatic for this reason.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: May 26, 2018

Craftmatic is really good for me and I enjoy the settings of the different positions. I also have reflux and I can raise the back of the bed with no problem.

Original review: May 26, 2018

It was a good experience with the Craftmatic sales representative. I have a back problem so I considered getting an adjustable bed from them. And since having one, I enjoy the raising of the leg and the back of the bed the most.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I love my Craftmatic adjustable bed. I had some medical problems and I heard that this bed could be very helpful, so I made the phone call. Nancy, the sales rep, was absolutely great. I would not have bought the bed except for her and I thank her all the time for it. The bed's price was comparable, the delivery was exceptional. The best feature of the bed is having the head up. It is also very firm and comfortable and it helps with my back problems. I got the best bed ever and I could not ever go back to a flat-bed again.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed in 2005 and a second one in 2016. Their sales rep was nice and knowledgeable. I love the bed. I have been recommending Craftmatic to my friends.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Craftmatic came highly recommended and I like the massage, the elevation of the head and foot. I had an outstanding experience with the sales rep and I would recommend Craftmatic to friends.

Original review: May 25, 2018

We had an adjustable bed in another house and when we bought another house, we wanted another bed in it. We bought a Craftmatic bed and we had a pleasant experience with their sales rep. We enjoy the most the operation of the Craftmatic bed and the mobility of its motor.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We had an adjustable bed in our current home, and we had bought a second home and we wanted an adjustable bed for that. The Craftmatic is comfortable to sleep on whether we the make adjustments or not. Their reps were very pleasant and helpful. They were also very cooperative and helped us when we had to make a long range plan for our delivery. We would recommend to a friend.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I've had acid reflux and this made me consider getting a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like being able to raise the head and the foot of the bed. Their customer service was excellent as well.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I bought a Craftmatic bed after seeing their ad on TV. I'm enjoying the bed, particularly its ability to adjust up or down both on the parts where my head and feet lie because I can be comfortable reading or sleeping. I’m also getting a good night's sleep.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I have serious back problems and my Craftmatic adjustable bed's ability to lift my head and legs relieves my back pain. I had a very good experience with the sales rep and I would recommend this to anyone. Craftmatic was very professional, caring, and helpful.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I owned the bed I had for about 15 years before purchasing a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I've seen their TV ads and also heard several people who have had a Craftmatic bed say they liked it. Their sales rep was marvelous, too. I like the bed's ability to lift the head or the feet. With this bed, I've been getting the best sleep I’ve had in many, many years and I didn't know why I waited so long to get one.

Original review: May 23, 2018

The Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. I couldn't ask for anymore help or anybody better to explain something to us. I love to get in my Craftmatic and love raising the head of the Craftmatic up and down. I also love the night light. I go to bed before my husband and I can just turn on that night light and it doesn't bother me at all when he goes to sleep. It's the best bed I've ever had. We didn't think we were going to splurge for it but I'm so happy we did. We couldn't have gotten any better gift than that and I've already recommended it to a friend.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I'd always wanted a Craftmatic since the '70s when they first came out. The sales reps were very nice and I was very satisfied. The bed is so comfortable and I've always liked the way it adjusted. I also like the way it sets me up, so I can watch TV or read. I definitely would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed since I wasn't getting a good night's sleep on a flat bed, and my experience with the sales rep was good. I recently had surgery and the Craftmatic bed was very good and easier for positions to get in and out of bed, but that would have been a lot harder with a flat bed. The feature of the bed that I'm enjoying the most is the sitting position with the legs up for relaxing and watching TV in bed.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I wanted to sleep better, so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed, and my experience with the sales rep was perfect. I like the comfortability of the bed and I enjoy the ability to move the head part up and down. Overall, I am very impressed with the company, the bed, and the results that we've gotten from the bed.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was suffering from back aches and I'm a senior so I thought it was time that I had one of the most beautiful and relaxing remote-controlled beds. My previous bed was still in perfect shape but it wasn't taking the shape of my back, so I decided I don't have many more years I got left, but I'm gonna treat myself and enjoy this wonderful Craftmatic bed, which I do every single day. I don't sleep very well but I find the massaging part lulls me off to sleep and it relaxes me, I feel good and rested. Also, I like to read in bed because I can operate the bed in different positions. The whole bed is wonderful and I love it. I find it hard getting up out of the bed in the morning because it is so comfortable, relaxing and cozy. It's winter time now and it is hard getting up. When I look at the alarm clock, I want a couple more minutes. But with my other bed, that wasn't the case.

I live on my own so it was a hard decision but it was made easy for me by talking to the sales person who was very knowledgeable and nice. I've had several people following me up and I had a technician come. He was very quick, courteous and solved the slight problem. The set-up guys were very pleasant, helpful and nice. I was a little bit worried that I hadn't seen, or slept on, or tried this bed. But reading all the reviews on it, I thought what if this can't be bad. I got the bed and in the end, I was very pleased. It's been a wonderful experience and so, I'm genuinely happy all the way around.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Craftmatic's TV Commercial made me purchase their product and my experience with their sales rep went very well. I've owned mine for five years, and I like being able to raise the headboard or the head of the mattress. For me and my husband both, it's very comfortable. It's also good to watch TV in. I really enjoy it and I'm glad we bought it. It was an excellent purchase and it seems to be doing real well.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I liked the comfort of the Craftmatic bed and that it could be adjusted for me, so I got one. Of course, I also liked the massage mechanism of the bed. What I enjoy the most, though, is the mattress on my new bed. I can turn it over and it would be a little more firmer, then I can turn it back over and it would be a little softer. So, every month, I get a chance to switch it from one position to the other and that really makes it a lot easier for me. The reps have been outstanding so far and Craftmatic has been truly professional.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I had my old bed for 8 years and I needed a new one. With Craftmatic, I enjoy the motorized sitting up factor. Also, their rep was excellent. I would recommend it overall.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I decided to purchase a Craftmatic bed after a couple of years and it's wonderful. After 35 years having the bed, it helped me a lot. I put the bed in any position that made me comfortable. I got the newer one which gave me the vibration feature, and when in a lot of pain, it soothes me. I really enjoy my Craftmatic. It's been a wonderful thing in my life and I have recommended it to many friends.

Original review: May 19, 2018

We purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my husband's health and we were very satisfied with our experience with the sales rep. The bed has been was very helpful for my husband and I want to thank Craftmatic. The features of the bed that I enjoy the most are the adjustable head and foot parts. I've told many friends that I would recommend the Craftmatic bed.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Craftmatic is a very comfortable bed for me and my wife. It has the ability to raise and lower both my head and legs. I raise the head while I’m in bed either watching television or reading. Also, when I purchased the bed, I had an excellent time with their rep.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my back problems. Being able to raise my legs really helps with my lower back.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We have several physical needs and we shopped around for a bed, and the Craftmatic adjustable bed seemed to have everything that we needed. We enjoy the whole bed. So, it's an all-around bed that fits any need we may have. We've had this bed for some time now and it has met our needs. It's a very comfortable bed and I would recommend it to people that have any type of discomfort in any part of their body.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I enjoy the adjustability and massage features of the Craftmatic bed. I also had a very positive experience with their sales representative.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Craftmatic has been in operation for over 40 years and sells adjustable beds to a variety of customers. They offer most mattress types, deliver nationwide and are a well-reputed brand in the adjustable bed industry.

• Variety of mattresses: Craftmatic offers a variety of mattress types, including memory foam and coil. Both materials can be adapted to an adjustable bed frame and both can provide health benefits - the choice is really a matter of personal preference.

• In-home trial: They offer a 30-day in home trial period for you to test out the mattress. If you aren't satisfied with the bed, you can return it and they will come pick it up at no cost.

• Service and warranty: Craftmatic offers excellent service on all of their beds and will come to your home to service the bed for you. They also have great warranties that cover damage and manufacturer flaws.

• Good reputation: Craftmatic has a long history of providing adjustable mattresses to their clients and has great ratings when it comes to customers reviews. They are a very trusted name in the field.

• Sizes: Craftmatic offers a wide variety of sizes of mattresses. They also offer dual mattresses that allow people to make different adjustments to different sides of the bed.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs