2. Adjustable Beds

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5
Based on 4,726 ratings
Get Pricing

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

BOTTOM LINE

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

PROS

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

CONS

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Top Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

We bought this bed and mattress to help mother be able to get in and move/position better in the bed. She loved it and was very comfortable laying down or resting in the up position. The mattress was firm but very comfortable, it was easy to clean also.

The bed is great. Especially good if you or your significant other have any health issues. For back sufferers or breathing issues this bed is perfect. The mattress has two sides as an option. Firm or not so firm.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More Get Pricing
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

What is Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?

Craftmatic offers electric adjustable beds that provide in-home convenience and comfort for customers. The company has been operating for more than 45 years and has sold more than a million beds, according to its website. Craftmatic offers customers a number of products with several convenient features for an optimal sleeping experience.

How does Craftmatic work?

Craftmatic adjustable beds are only available to purchase by phone. The company has advertised on television for years, prompting customers to call its 1-800 number. The website allows you to request free information by providing your name, address, phone number and email, but you still need to call for pricing.

Craftmatic allows customers to try the product for 30 days at home. If you’re not happy with your bed after your trial period, Craftmatic will arrange for the return. You will have to handle the cost of return shipping.

Craftmatic products

Craftmatic offers three adjustable bed models: the Legacy, the Model 1 and the Monaco Elite. Bed sizes range from twin to California king. Queen, king and California king models are available in single or dual mattresses. The dual bed allows each person to adjust the bed to their individual needs.

Standard models include a motor with a lifting capacity of 450 pounds. There are also heavy-duty models available that have a 600-pound capacity and several mattress options, depending on the frame model. Mattresses include:

• Dual plush/firm
  • Luxury firm
  • Plush soft
  • Memory foam

Legacy: This model is Craftmatic’s most popular. The Legacy comes with a wireless remote that lights up in the dark. Features include:

• Quiet head and leg motors
  • LED safety lights
  • Two-position programmable memory
  • Programmable zero-gravity anti-snore button
  • One-touch button to return to flat position
  • Rising adjustable pillow feature
  • Head and leg full-body massage
  • Automatic massage turnoff
  • Child and pet safety lock

Model 1: This model comes with a variety of programmable positions. According to the website, there are over 1,001 combinations. Other features of this model are:

• Full-body wave massage with 30-minute timer
  • Optional heat control
  • Standard wireless remote

Monaco Elite: This model allows for four individual adjustable zones: head, pillow, lumbar and foot. Other features include:

• Dual massage with wave technology
  • Adjustable-height frame legs
  • Two anti-snore programmable positions
  • Safety lock
  • Under-bed light
  • One-touch button to return to flat position
  • Four USB ports (USB-A and USB-C)
  • Dual-density mattress, or memory foam for the Monaco Grande Supreme

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds price

Craftmatic does not offer pricing information on its website. When you click the pricing info link, you are led to a contact form that requests your name, address, phone number and email. When you submit the form, you are encouraged to call a representative for pricing information. The website claims you can shop by phone and save.

Craftmatic offers a low-price guarantee and direct-to-consumer prices. The company claims that customers can save up to 50% compared with other adjustable bed brands. It also allows customers to test their adjustable bed at home for up to 30 days and get a refund if they decide to return it. Keep in mind that customers are responsible for the cost of returns, which can run quite high.

Craftmatic provides a limited warranty with its products. There’s a one-year warranty for the frame and its parts, including gears and controls. Mattresses have a 25-year warranty against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds FAQ

Does Medicare pay for Craftmatic beds?
Medicare covers hospital beds as durable medical equipment under Part B. While Craftmatic does use hospital-quality parts, the website doesn’t mention anything about Medicare coverage. Contact Medicare for more information.
Can you use any mattress on a Craftmatic bed?
You can’t use just any mattress on a Craftmatic bed. Still, there are various mattress styles that work with an adjustable base. Look for a flexible mattress, such as a memory foam or latex mattress. Craftmatic does offer a number of mattress options to suit customers’ needs.
Does Craftmatic offer warranties?
Craftmatic offers a limited warranty. It covers elements of the bed frame for one year. Its mattresses are covered under a limited warranty for 25 years.
Does Craftmatic offer a free trial?
Craftmatic does offer a free trial. Customers can try a bed at home for 30 days and return it for a full refund if they don’t like it. The customer must pay for shipping on the return.

Do we recommend Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?

With different models to choose from and features such as full-body massage and programmable memory, Craftmatic has a model for every customer. Its adjustable beds can help customers with pain issues such as arthritis, back and leg pain. The wireless remote makes adjustments easy. The company doesn’t allow customers to purchase online, however.

If you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, Craftmatic is a good brand to consider. The features, trial period and warranty make it appealing, but be prepared to call for pricing information and to make your purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Original review: April 27, 2020

It is a great mattress. It is firm on one side and softer on the other side. I'm using the firm side and it is very supportive. I have not tried the softer side as I need former support. It is well made and great quality.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Everyone is telling you about how wonderful this bed is with all the wonderful choices on the bed. Yes yes yes. The best bed we have ever had. Sale Rep Steve ** was the BEST to work with. I'm here to tell you how much you get for the low cost. I did research with other companies and they all are so overpriced. You get everything you need including plush comfort at these lower prices. Do your own homework and you'll see it's WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Delivery people were rude when they arrived on January 23. They refused to take the old bed across the street to my vacant in-laws house. We had no room in our house and there was snow on the ground. I was so upset, it was only 30 feet farther from where they had parked their delivery truck. There was just no talking with them. They gave us no alternative but to refuse the shipment.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

The worst company ever to deal with. They do not keep their word on anything and that is when you can talk to someone if your lucky. They have no problem taking your money but when things go wrong they never do what they say they are going to do. They give you the runaround. They blame everything on COVID-19 and phones aren’t working... even if you email them!! Stay away, go do your business with a company that stands by their product and their word. Nobody should have to wait 2 months for delivery and then no one shows up to set it up. Hired out for someone to set it up and they wouldn’t refund the whole amount. On top of that, they didn’t send the mattress I asked for and now they want to charge ME to exchange it. BUYER BEWARE. STAY AWAY from Craftmatic!!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Boy I wish I would’ve read all these reviews first. I NEVER would’ve bought one. Like other reviews here slick talking salesman Peter sold us a bunch of lies. How quick we would get our bed. We purchased in Sept. Still don’t have it. Excuses from customer service, now excuses from the Allegro delivery company. “It’s always it will be shipped soon.” A lot of money spent, on what we thought was a reputable company. Oh and they are quick to have you sign the paperwork that excludes you from getting any kind of refund. Hopefully won’t have to utilize the warranty part, hate to think of how that will work out.???

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Peter sold my dad a bed and it didn't arrive in the promised time, unfortunately my mom passed away before the bed arrived, and it was bought for her. CM refuses to give my dad a full refund even under the circumstances. This is very disheartening and very compassionate on their part.

Original review: July 20, 2020

On June 8th we called Craftmatic as we were looking to buy a bed for us due to our back issues and were recommended by our doctor to look at craftmatic. We called the number listed online and got a sales rep by the name of Ron. He was very good at knowing his sales tactics to make a sale. We had queen bed in our home and were looking for a queen. He sold us two twins which I was not happy about, on the day of the sale he told us that we would receive the bed in two weeks as it was in stock, we also discussed how that bed would fit in our queen that we already have even let him know that the bed has slats and draws and he let us know that should not be an issue, we never received the bed till the 16th of July.

When the installers got here they let us know that they could not install the bed due to the draws and the slats, they told us to accept the delivery and I could complete the install, I am not that technically inclined and also with a bad back I could not even move the bed, I ended up asking my neighbor to help me dismantle the bed. After we did that, we called in to the delivery company Allegro and told them that we needed someone out to get the install completed. They told us that they will see if they can send a service technician to complete the install. This was on Thursday the 16th.

We had to call them several times and every time we called they told us the no service technician was picking up the ticket to come and get my install done, so Thursday passed by and no one came, Friday morning I called again. We were told that they are trying to get in touch with a technician to come out and complete this install to no avail. They could not find a service technician to do it on Friday, the weekend has passed by. Today we called and again were told by the delivery company most likely it may happen today as it is the beginning of the week. I let them know if this cant be done today they can call and send someone to pick up the bed as I am not interested in their services or the bed anymore.

I have called and talked to Craftmatic to ask to speak to my sales rep Ron. About 3 messages left. No call back from him either. On Friday I spoke to a manager of customer service (Shyana) who was very apologetic and said she would make sure that someone would be out Friday to complete the install. No call back and no one showed up either to do the install.

Right now I am at my wit's end. I just spoke to the delivery company and let them know they can come and pick up the bed and I would like a full refund on my dollars paid. He stated that he could not authorize this and did not know anyone at craftmatic who I could speak with. My advice to anyone looking to buy a craftmatic bed please don't waste your time and money on this business. Thanks.

Ivan

Original review: July 19, 2020

I received a poor quality mattress upon purchase. The topper was wrinkled in the middle and caused discomfort in my back. I called and it was replaced. Now the replaced mattress is broken down in the middle causing severe back pain every morning. I called and left a message, but I still am waiting for a reply (one week of waiting). My replacement mattress is about two years old.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information