Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of my husband’s health. I like being able to raise our bed's feet or the head depending on how I feel or how my back is. My experience with the sales representative went fine, and overall, I would recommend Craftmatic.

My husband had a heart attack and a stroke and needed a comfortable bed. We got a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I didn't have any problems with the sales representative. He was courteous, answered all my questions and we came to a good agreement on which one to buy. I liked the ease with which we were able to purchase the bed and how quickly we received it. The people who came in and set it up were very courteous and kind. Also, we enjoy the adjustable factors of the bed and we could raise our head and feet because it makes it so comfortable. The fact that we have a duo bed where each of us can raise and lower our sides however we want makes it the best.

I needed to have my feet elevated at night so I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I enjoy the adjustable part that we can adjust my wife’s side and my side of the bed to our needs. I also like the vibrating feature. The two settings for vibrating feels great on my back.

Due to health reasons we got a Craftmatic bed. Their people were very quick at putting things together and everything came out just perfect. The adjustability of the bed made it very comfortable for my father.

We enjoy the bed and like Craftmatic very much. The features I like most are that it raises up and down, and the massage.

It was great with the Craftmatic sales rep and I chose to buy their adjustable bed for the reliability and the rating. Also, it's a very comfortable bed and I enjoy the incline and recline for my health services.

I had just had back surgery in 2000. I was willing to do anything that would help my back so, it was an easy decision when the Craftmatic salesman came to our place, he came at the right time. I had nothing but good things to say about him and the people who helped me when I went in on my computer and that my cat had chewed some cord into. It's nice to know that they do come remote now. I don't have to worry about the cat chewing the cord into again.

I like the ability to be able to position the bed in a way that would be comfortable to my body. I also like the massage and the vibration. My husband talked about my bed being so comfortable. He came in and laid down across my bed. He got back to his bed and it wasn't near as comfortable as mine. About five or six years ago, I bought him a Craftmatic. My granddaughter also sleeps with me when she comes to bed with me. She loves the vibrator and being able to move the bed head and foot up. So, she has used it as a play toy. The bed is worth it. We spend the bigger part of our life sleeping and most people don't spend any money on that. It should be one of the most important things that you do for yourself. I would recommend Craftmatic.

I have a lot of back problems and some on my hips. My wife has shoulder and neck problems, too. We thought getting a Craftmatic bed would help us so we got one. Their people have been very helpful and the bed is very comfortable. We like the bed's massager. The massage feels good when you're hurting and my wife likes it too when her neck bothers her. My wife sleeps better and she has in years, and I don't have problems sleeping anymore, too. I have recommended Craftmatic to some of my friends.

I had my first Craftmatic Adjustable Bed for 17 years and just recently, I purchased another one. I have bad back problems and the bed helped me a lot. I like the adjustable feature a lot. I rest my back in bed a lot. I'd play games and read on my Kindle. I have a sitting position and it rests my back and my legs. Moreover, I had great customer service and anything I've needed or any questions I've had, they've been more than willing to answer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

I needed a bed that was comfortable and one that could elevate my feet and my back. That's why I went with the Craftmatic and the elevation is the feature I enjoy most. The sales people were also really nice to me and they explained the bed. It was just a real nice time.

My husband and I breathe a little better when our heads are elevated. And so, we decided to buy a Craftmatic adjustable bed so that we could raise the bed a bit.

Their sales representative was excellent and I appreciated the professionalism of the gentleman who sold us the bed. He was really accommodating. It was a lot to get us a bed like the one we got and he was able to do it. Their delivery guys came to our home and showed care for the equipment and concern for us.

Since getting the bed, my husband and I have liked the vibration feature. I've also liked the position where I could elevate both my head and feet. Furthermore, I appreciated the follow-up calls that I get from the from the gentleman who sold us the bed. It means a lot to me because that shows concern and that they did not sell something and then forget about the person the product was sold to. Also, if there is anything I need for maintaining the bed, I'm able to get it as well. I've already recommended Craftmatic to a friend. I'm very pleased with the product.

I had a really bad arthritis. I also injured my back at work. Your circulation is bad when you had certain injuries and certain things wrong with you so I figured the vibration of Craftmatic Adjustable Bed all over my body would help my circulation and it did. I had problem sleeping. I would turn on the vibration and it would run for about 30 minutes before it cut off by itself. It would ease my my pain in general and I would be able to go to sleep.

The sales representative and I got along fine once he realized that I had my mind set on one thing only and that was it. I have enjoyed the bed thoroughly all these years. I am their best statesman for the goodness of the bed because I told all my friend and my friends wanting one. A lot of them don't need it right now but they were all interested in it. Once I got the bed, they saw an improvement in me so that really sold them. They all wanted to come over and lay down in my bed and try it out. I tell everybody that they should get a Craftmatic bed or a bed that vibrates and heats.

The only thing that Craftmatic needs to improve is that the box spring and the mattress separate. Because they separate, the box spring don't hold up as well as an ordinary box spring. Also, the mattress was not any good at all. But, I would recommend it to friends anyway. I recommend to friends as long as the product does me good.

I’m a hard laborer who does trees for a living. I bought Craftmatic because of how it leans up and it’ll comfort my body and legs, for height, and my back also. It makes me feel better and that’s why we decided to go with that. The sales rep was very good, helpful, honest and nice to get along with. That’s what I always put people in, how honest they are and what they got to say and if their word is what their product is. That goes a long way with me, my wife or anybody.

It’s more like a hospital bed. It’s very comfortable in different positions that you can conform the bed into to fit your leg or back problem. I like the back height control. You can raise it so your head can be up a little higher. With my work, I suck in a lot of dust and the bed makes me breathe easier at night and my head and sinuses feel better. I can go all different heights if I want. Plus, my wife likes the vibrating part of it, which makes her relaxed.

In conclusion, we’re glad we made the decision to call Craftmatic and get it. The price was very affordable compared to other comparable beds. We enjoy it and we would do it again in a minute if we needed another one. We only had our Craftmatic for a year, but it’s very nice and we recommended it. When friends and family are over for dinners, we’d show it to ‘em and they were impressed. They really liked the bed and they would talk about it.

The Craftmatic sales rep did a very good job walking us through purchasing the beds. It was excellent. I owned my previous bed for approximately four to six years. I was having chronic pain in my lower back, hips and shoulders and not sleeping very well because I was constantly turning and tossing in bed. Since having the Craftmatic bed, I no longer wake up hurting every morning as I did before. It is well worth its money to me. The features I enjoy most are the elevation of the head and feet and the vibration in the bed. With Craftmatic, I sleep very, very well and I wake up refreshed and without pain.

We have a lot of physical problems so we decided to get a Craftmatic bed. Another reason is we could lift the legs and the head of the bed and we enjoy that feature. The fact that we can lift the foot end helps our arthritis and other ailments as well. It has been working so well for us and we appreciate that it is a quality product. Plus, our experience with the sales representatives is good and everyone’s always been very kind.

I have arthritis and acid reflux so I got a Craftmatic and the feature I like best is lifting the head. Sometimes I sit up in bed and read also. After I had slept on that bed a few nights, I recommended it to my daughter and she also bought a one. I've had my Craftmatic bed for about a year already and up to this point, it has been completely reliable and has done everything that it was represented to do. I would recommend it to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We ordered it on 3/11. When it arrived, (a month later) right side of bed would not work. Scheduled a service visit for a Wednesday 4/19/2017 and took time off work, no technician showed up. Technician said that it was scheduled for Friday 4/21/2017 and yet couldn’t make it till the following Monday 4/24/2017. He could not fix it and ordered a new motor. They Came back to change motor 05/03/2017. It was changed but now the mechanism that raised the bed was determined to be the problem. He also noted that a roller was missing. He Ordered another part. Then called and said they were bringing a new base. When it got there with the new one, told them about the other bed being noisy (didn't realize it was loud until we compared it to the other bed when it got fixed). When I called on the phone to inquire about it, I let the person listen to it and she said it sounded like a lawn mower and that she would order me a new vibration motor.

Then, the repair guy came again. He replaced motor but could not get it to tighten up. He tried to stuff it with the caster cups to make it more snug and even tried to staple the pouch. It is quieter, but the technician noted that the elastic band unravels on its own. I have these notes. I do not know why you are saying that there is nothing wrong because there is. However, the problems with the bed, the poor customer service and being called a liar should be enough for us to expect a full refund. If we never had a problem, then I could see a charge for return. This is not the case. The bed has not been right from day one. Company Rep is telling me the technician said there was no problem and they basically called me and my wife liars.

We ordered at received our split king Legacy bed. Being a split king, the bed has two separate base units. Set up went fine, however once the delivery people left one of the base units stopped working. We attempted several times in the next couple days to talk to someone about the issue. Finally talked to Craftmatic and they instructed us to contact the base manufacturer. Three days later a tech came to our house and diagnosed the problem as a faulty controller. The next week a different tech came to install the part. Still did not work. He ordered more parts that have been promised to be shipped for the past 10 days. Nothing. No parts. No tech. Still fighting with both Craftmatic and the manufacturer. Nobody seems to want to help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I feel return policies for both bed frame and/or mattress needs to be improved. I purchased Split King Model 1 Bed @ 2 months ago. First, one mattress was torn, replacement approved. Then, after sleeping on mattress husband's back problems increased and we both found them to be too hard and seemed to sink in middle. Ask to change to a different mattresses and was told even though I had mattress warranty would have to pay $90 to exchange on one since there was no damage which I did. I was since softer ones, still sinking in middle and back problems.

Anyway, it became difficult to contact a service person and the tone was not friendly. The only choice in the end I was given was to return because no other mattress available. So, since I would have to pay $999 to return, I am trying to get other mattresses that will work with base. Although it is stated that it will cost to return, for any item purchased unseen or tested there should be free return policy for buyers. It was a awful experience.

I wish you could read my entire treatment. The tone of service people in my opinion was not friendly. The advertisement for online. Buying should, I feel, should be made by law to state first that buyer has to pay $999 to return regardless of reason. I can see elderly being easily taken by all the excellent advertisements and reviews. I was. WARNING, NOT SATISFACTION GUARANTY AND YOU PAY TO RETURN IF NOT SATISFIED!!! I feel that businesses like less should be listed by themselves. Craftmatic order **. Just frustrated. I was taken in by advertisement and will be more careful when buying from site unseen merchandise. But feel more can be done to alert the public of their final responsibilities. Thank you.

My experience with their sales rep was good. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

I purchased a Craftmatic bed for its massage feature and it's very comforting.

We needed more comfort than we had so we purchased a Craftmatic bed. The sales representatives were very accommodating and friendly. The bed got delivered exactly on the date that they were supposed to deliver it and was set up for us. The people explained very clearly how to use it. I enjoy everything about it but mostly that I could accommodate the bed to be more comfortable. I could raise my head and leg. The mattress is really comfortable.

I am a prior owner of a Craftmatic bed. I had a problem with the first bed wherein after five years, I had a part that broke. Craftmatic sent me a replacement part that I was able to put on and it continued for about another seven years, so I was happy with it. I like the adjustable portion of the bed.

I wanted to buy an adjustable bed 40 years ago, but I couldn’t afford it. Now that I have my kids all raised, I had the money to purchase one. Craftmatic was cheaper than any of the other beds that I looked at. I enjoy all the features of the bed, especially the memory that the bed has. I can set it by hitting the set button and it’ll go back to my perfect setting every time. Also, Daryl was the perfect salesman. My experience with him went real well and I enjoyed talking to him. If I had to do it all over again, I would buy another Craftmatic bed.

I bought my first Craftmatic bed in 1997 and enjoyed it so much. When it started getting old, I decided to switch to a newer version so I got the newer one in 2016. I like the ability to raise my legs because I have problems with my legs and back. I also enjoy the ability to sleep with my head elevated. I also like the massage features that it has and that I can push a button and the bed will go flat. I like the finished product and have enjoyed the new bed for over a year. I’m so glad I made the choice. Moreover, I like the way the salesperson worked with me. He was very good, professional, answered all of my questions about the new bed, and even made recommendations that I’m very pleased with. The overall experience has been wonderful and I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to anybody that has back or leg problems.

I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed for health's sake. I like that I'm able to raise my head and my knees. It helps with lower back pain. Also, the sales representative was very wonderful.

I am a repeat Craftmatic customer. My experience with their sales person was a very positive and creative process. I like the continued customer support and the ability to have different mattresses on a king size bed. I also enjoy being able to adjust my bed to the needs of my body.

I like the ability to adjust and sit up to read and watch television. Being able to raise the bed has made me sleep better, and I don't have to worry about snoring so it has worked out real well. At the time we purchased it, my husband just had a triple bypass so it came in handy.

I had a real bad backache and needed to have something with a vibrator and be able to adjust the bed at different levels so I can get rid of my backache. The sales representative from Craftmatic knew his job and described everything to me. He was very good. When I wake up early in the morning, I let the bed vibrate for a half an hour before I get out of bed and then I feel a lot better. I use the bed all the time and it helps my back quite a bit. I like it very much and I recommend it. It suits me perfect.

I started looking up information and decided to get a Craftmatic bed. The sales representatives are very helpful and look after you. I enjoy that. My brother loved the bed. I enjoy all of its features, and raising the head up is one of my favorites.

This is my second set of Craftmatic bed. The sales rep was very good. I use the head and the leg lift at night.

I like the adjustable feature of the Craftmatic bed which I bought because of the quality, longevity as far as the company has been around, and price. I also like that the company has been around for a very long time.The salesperson was fabulous. She got to know me and directed me in the right course so I was able to choose the correct bed. The Craftmatic people are very helpful and personable, and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

My daughter-in-law's mother had a Craftmatic bed. I like that it's lower and I could get in and out of the bed better. My experience with the sales rep was very good.

I need to have the head of my bed elevated so I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like it and the cost wasn’t that much. Also, the sales representative was very nice and informative. I’ve talked to her since then.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile