toll free

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of my husband’s health. I like being able to raise our bed's feet or the head depending on how I feel or how my back is. My experience with the sales representative went fine, and overall, I would recommend Craftmatic.

My husband had a heart attack and a stroke and needed a comfortable bed. We got a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I didn't have any problems with the sales representative. He was courteous, answered all my questions and we came to a good agreement on which one to buy. I liked the ease with which we were able to purchase the bed and how quickly we received it. The people who came in and set it up were very courteous and kind. Also, we enjoy the adjustable factors of the bed and we could raise our head and feet because it makes it so comfortable. The fact that we have a duo bed where each of us can raise and lower our sides however we want makes it the best.

I needed to have my feet elevated at night so I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I enjoy the adjustable part that we can adjust my wife’s side and my side of the bed to our needs. I also like the vibrating feature. The two settings for vibrating feels great on my back.

Due to health reasons we got a Craftmatic bed. Their people were very quick at putting things together and everything came out just perfect. The adjustability of the bed made it very comfortable for my father.

I purchased a Craftmatic bed to help with my back problems. My experience with their sales representative was very good. I really enjoy being able to adjust the height of the headrest.

We needed a replacement for our waterbed and thought it was time for an adjustable bed. We tried one we did not like and settled on the Craftmatic. It was an online-only purchase and we would have liked to have been able to see the bed before we purchased it. But the online purchase was very easy and any problem was solved immediately, and we enjoyed being able to get the mattress. We enjoy the adjustable head and foot placement of the bed and the mattress is most comfortable. Also, it's nice to know that Customer Service follows up and that we have a phone number to contact if we come up with any problems with our bed.

I have bought a Craftmatic bed for pain relief while I'm lying in bed and for correct positioning. I enjoy the number of adjustments that I can make with it. The people who represent Craftmatic were positive and knowledgeable. I have already recommended this bed.

Our Craftmatic is very comfortable and we're really enjoying it. I have sleep apnea. I like my head extended or elevated, and my husband does also. It was much cheaper than the other types of beds. The sales rep was very helpful too. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

I have health issues and I enjoy adjusting the back and legs of my Craftmatic bed because it helps me to sleep in a reclined position rather than lying flat. Their sales rep was wonderful and he really worked and helped us to decide the best bed for us. Overall, Craftmatic is great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

The salesman at Craftmatic was very helpful in giving us information about what we should get and need. I was happy with him because he suggested we could speak with our doctor and get a prescription to be able to take the cost of the bed off on our checkbook because it was for health reasons. I like the bed's adjustability, being able to raise the head area up, and also to raise the knees to take stress off the lower back. Also, I liked the warranty that came with it compared to other beds that are out there. I would definitely recommend the bed to a friend.

I purchased a Craftmatic bed for its comfort. It is adjustable and makes the bed comfortable. The Craftmatic sales rep was good.

I had a whole knee replacement and I was having trouble sleeping. The Craftmatic bed helps me sleep. I enjoy the bed.

We purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed in 1980 and we liked it so we called Craftmatic when we needed a new bed and the sales representatives were very informative gentlemen. Craftmatic allows my husband to raise the bed to the level that his doctor wants him to sleep. I'm also able to sleep at the level that I'm comfortable with. We like being able to raise the headboard and the footboard to our pleasure. It has been a fantastic experience for us and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

I raise the head of the bed a little. Ronald's back bothers him and he has his raised some, too. I wish I had a headboard for it but I enjoy sleeping on it every night and I'm so proud of it that I sleep real good. I'm very happy and I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Because of our health, we decided to get a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Our experience with their sales rep was very simple. We had a delayed shipment for longer than they wanted because we were gone on vacation. But now that we have the Craftmatic bed, I enjoy the reclining head feature the most 'cause it puts us in a position where my wife could breathe better and my back doesn't hurt as much.

I like the price of Craftmatic adjustable bed. Since getting it, I've mostly enjoyed its adjustability feature. I can raise my foot or my head with it.

The Craftmatic sales rep was very good and I got their adjustable bed because of the warranty. I enjoy the bed's adjustable feature and I would recommend Craftmatic.

The Craftmatic salesperson was wonderful and the whole set up, including the light-up underneath and the remote control, is fantastic. Also, the mattress is great and the head and foot raising up make it so much better after a major hip replacement.

The price and quality of Craftmatic adjustable beds made me buy one. I like the bed's adjustability and I can adjust it to exactly the position I want for a good night's sleep, which is always a big deal. Also, their sales rep was very nice and good. I would recommend Craftmatic wholeheartedly to anyone who might be considering to buy one.

I like the price and the ratings on the Craftmatic bed so I purchased one. I had an excellent experience with the sales rep. However, I had a little problem but they came straight out and fixed it. They were very prompt and fast. What I enjoy most about the bed now are the adjustable head and foot.

Resolution In Progress

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

We do not charge for the return. You are responsible for return shipping but you have the option of using any carrier you like.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Ok, I understand the sales pitch... play up the bed and play down the high cost to return since you will love it anyway (or maybe not), but when I only live 4 hours from the warehouse it seems a bit excessive to be charged $1000 for a return. The real issue is the Assurance Program though. If you pay $3800 for a bed and adjustable base, and you don't like the mattress... you are stuck with a $3800 base (not worth it).

The assurance program only covers a one time mattress swap, but if you don't like the second mattress you can't return the base (buyer beware). As so many other adjustable bases they call the massage "quiet" but it is very hard to hide the should of those vibration motors... especially on any setting higher than low. In the end we found the dual density mattress too firm or slide sleepers and the risk was too high to get stuck with the base. Best to go to Serta where they will pick it back up for free! The high pressure sales reeled me in, hopefully you will read this first and move on.

I had a bed that I bought in 1991 then I tried Craftmatic adjustable bed and I love it. It's much better and I enjoy all of its features. Everything was very great and I couldn't ask for any better. Their sales representative was very nice and he recommended a lot of things I didn't even know they had. I recommend Craftmatic.

I liked the change that I could put on the Craftmatic bed and I enjoy getting my head lifted when I'm lying down. I'd recommend them.

I got a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed and the sales representative was very pleasant to deal with. The bed has the flexibility of moving itself up and down. It's also very comfortable and we can watch television comfortably. I like the idea of being able to adjust the bed to my body.

Dealing with the sales rep of Craftmatic was an excellent experience. The adjustment of position was the reason I bought a Craftmatic bed and it's also the feature I enjoy the most.

I have purchased a Craftmatic bed because of my medical condition. Their sales representative was great.

I have a broken back and I bought a Craftmatic bed and I've had a good experience with their sales rep. I like that the bed allows me to raise my feet because I have neuropathy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 16, 2017

This is a follow-up to a review I submitted on August 7 regarding a purchase I'd made for my husband who had been diagnosed with cancer and went to his eternal home before the bed was delivered. I called to cancel the order and, now know, was given incorrect information about the cost to do that. Dadai ** just called from Craftmatic to let me know that the company is giving a complete refund with no fees associated with that process. She expressed her sympathy for my situation and sincere apology for what I'd been told. An answer to prayers in many ways... Craftmatic is indeed the company I thought it to be after all. Thank you for your help.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Very sorry for your loss. Someone gave you incorrect information. I am having a manager give you a call.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

On July 11 we learned that my husband had lung cancer that has metastasized to his bones as well. We felt it was important for him to have a good resting place so ordered a bed on July 13. He was hospitalized on July 21. I postponed delivery because I didn't want to leave him. He went to be with the Lord on July 31. I contacted to rep I had purchased thru by email and finally called to speak with him after postponing delivery again while he tried to help me. The conversation was not at all what I expected because he told me that I would be charged almost $1000 if I do not go ahead and take the bed.

I had explained to him the reason for the purchase in the beginning and felt he was very helpful. My opinion now is that the company has no compassion for the individual. I will be forced to sleep alone in a bed meant for my husband who doesn't need the comfort of the bed any longer or I will be out of almost $1000 with nothing to show. I'm totally and extremely frustrated and disappointed.

Working with the Craftmatic sales representative has been an excellent experience. I enjoy the bed’s massage feature and also the ability for it to lift both head and feet. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

My experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was extremely good. Everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner. I'm 90 years old and I enjoy the comfort of getting in and out of the bed. What I enjoy most about my Craftmatic Adjustable bed is the raising of the head and the feet, and the massage.

I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed for my back and my body and I enjoy all of its features because it helps me. And, their sales representative was wonderful.

I wanted a bed that I could feel comfortable in day and night. I enjoy every feature of the Craftmatic. It makes me feel more relaxed and I get a better night's rest. It's just amazing. I had an awesome experience with the sales rep and I would recommend them to all of my friends.

The Craftmatic sales representative was good and we got an adjustable bed for health reasons. I have acid reflux and my husband has vertigo. I like the feature of the bed where the front part can be elevated. The bed does its job and I will recommend it to a friend.

I have back pain and sleep apnea so I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I had an excellent experience with the sales rep. Craftmatic had great customer servers, very fast delivery and great price performance, and they were very professional. The adjustability for comfort of the bed is the feature that I enjoy the most.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile