It's that easy Request Information
4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With the functionality of two pieces of furniture in one, CouchBed is a cool-gel memory foam mattress that flips into a modern couch in seconds. CouchBed is the ideal solution for playrooms, guest areas, man cave, or your every night mattress.

Made with 10", 100% CertiPur memory foam, the CouchBed is also infused with coo-gel so it won't get hot like traditional memory foam. CouchBed comes in five colors (charcoal, blue, black, red and limestone), two sizes (queen and twin), and starts at $349.99.

We offer free shipping directly to your door via FedEx in an easy-to-handle box. All CouchBed's include a 10-year warranty

View More View More

106 CouchBed Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I like the CouchBed as it is the right size for the room, very comfortable and very easy on the wallet. It is easy to fold into a couch and unfold into a bed. It is great for my office if I need a place to rest while I work. It is also great if company stays over and I need a quick place for them to stay. My son also loves the CouchBed!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

CouchBed is so comfortable and sleek! It’s perfect for my son's playroom. He can climb on it without getting hurt and guests can still use it as a bed! It’s better than any futon I looked at! The memory foam is very comfortable!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I bought the queen CouchBed thinking it was going to be a bit taller and less like a cushion on the floor. When I tried to return it, I was told to wait because the platform would be in stock or if I wanted to return it, it was on me. I feel like buying this was taking a chance so there should be a better recourse for those who do want to return it and not bear the high shipping costs and burden of taking it to a shipping store. I ended up selling it for less than half of what I bought it for. It was just an all out disappointment.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I was browsing through the internet and I was looking for a sofa bed. CouchBed looked like something which was different from the traditional style. It looked very attractive and I just liked it. I bought it and was shipped to me on time. The overall quality of the CouchBed is actually very good. I use it more like a living room sofa. I spend a lot of time on it and it’s pretty comfortable. Almost everyone who comes to my place really likes it too. I like the quality of CouchBed and it wasn’t more expensive than the other things I see around.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I ordered from CouchBed and paid them $500. Navigating through their website was simple and fairly easy since they really don’t have a lot of products. I like the style of their product and thought it would be convenient, but it was not. I checked with CouchBed twice before the couch was delivered to make sure that it was delivered to the door and not my apartment office, but they didn't do that. So, I had to walk the couch bed all the way across my complex at least seven times. It was also overpriced and it’s not as comfortable as I thought it would be.

Another was that I never got my memory pillow and it's supposed to come with my CouchBed. Originally, when I was first gonna order the couch bed, it said it was to come with two bedroom pillows, but then they changed their promotion. I should have the heating and cooling temperature pillow that was free. I called and requested multiple times. They said it was shipping the pillow separately but I never got anything. I was upset and emailed them at least four times about my pillow, but I’ve never received a response.

I’m about to throw the CouchBed away because my roommate’s cat peed all over it unless I could possibly get new bedding from them. I know there’s a warranty on this product but CouchBed wouldn’t cover under that. The only thing that they would cover is if my couch is slacking from wear and tear due to laying on it. But as far as stains, they wouldn’t replace it, which I understand. But it wasn’t really my fault. One of the things I thought about was possibly keeping my CouchBed and just replacing the bedding for it. But I don’t see that for sale on the website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CouchBed?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I live in an apartment and I purchased my CouchBed for my style and what I need. Plus it had good reviews. It’s a twin and it’s light gray, and it expanded pretty much right away. It’s very comfy and it looks like it will last a long time. It’s exceptional and I love it.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Purchased a CouchBed with the frame. No frame was ever shipped... Company gives excuses every month as to why they have not shipped the frame. Told today that it will be next month (which is what they told me in August, September, October, November and now in December.). So we are at 6 months as of December 2018. Now they say - just ship it back... Well, when you receive these couches; they are small vacuum sealed boxes that are easy to carry. Then when you open them; they expand like too much yeast in a cake where 1 person cannot carry much less put in a box to send back. So; I asked them to send me a box and shipping labels for the sofa. I have now been told that we have exceeded the 30 day return policy. We are now going to arbitration via my credit card back-charge... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They do not have it together!

Hi Jim

We are very sorry for the delay with the platforms but we finally have them made and they are shipping January 15th. We could have processed a refund for you at any time but you opened a chargeback with your bank before contacting us so our hands are tied.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I got the red twin CouchBed as it looked like exactly what my son would need as an extra bed in his dorm. My son loves it and he says it’s the best purchase he has up in his dorm. The one thing I thought, which I couldn't tell from the website, was that on the twin, the seating is not so great for an adult. It worked out fine for him, but if I had been buying it as an extra piece for my house, I would have been annoyed. Still, it’s serving its purpose and he’s thrilled, so I’m happy.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I saw a demo on Instagram and CouchBed seemed like a nice concept rather than getting a futon for my kids. When they are in their room, they could flip it to a sofa. I ordered the CouchBed for my son, then I came back to order the frame. I ordered two frames and another bed and I received the bed in a timely fashion, but I never received the frames, so I recently canceled the order for the frames. The beds I purchased were queen sized. One was gray and the other one was black, but I'm not happy since we don't have a frame. I just have a mattress on the floor right now. I have not had a chance to reach out. They told me I had to donate their mattress and they’ll refund me, but I haven't had a chance to take care of that because I have to buy another bed for my kids.

The process of ordering the CouchBed and the frame was easy. I just went to their website and placed the order. Whenever I called in and canceled the order for the frame, it went smoothly. My kids like the CouchBed. They say it is comfortable, although it is sitting on the floor and they don't get the best use. When they flip it out, it is lower than their desk and the TV. I am very dissatisfied.

CouchBed response

Hi Joseph the platforms are finally done and will be shipping January 15th. Glad to hear your kids like the CouchBed, the platforms are back on the website now if you would like to reorder one

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I looked into a small apartment and I needed something for it that's smaller. I saw CouchBed on Youtube. I ordered a single CouchBed that's red and the process was very easy. At the time, though, I didn't know if I should buy the platform for it or not as there were no pictures or any Youtube videos about that. I called them about the platform and they responded timely. They called in and said they were working on that. So, I didn't buy the platform because I wanted to make sure I knew exactly how it worked. It would have been helpful if they have some pictures of the platform, but I've seen the Youtube video since and I wouldn't have wanted that, anyway. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with CouchBed. The quality of the item is really good.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was digging around online looking for futons. CouchBed looked neat and I got a queen size from them. The ordering process was really easy. Also, for the cost, the product is of fair quality. However, if we're gonna try and sleep on it every night, it would suck. Nevertheless, what purpose I use it for, it’s excellent because it’s more space in case we have multiple guests.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Our house was undergoing some remodeling, and I didn’t have a spare bedroom. I bought a CouchBed so that I could have a spare bed for my niece who was staying here at that time. The ordering process was pretty simple. I read through the comments that somebody regretfully didn't get the frame with it so I got one. The bed was brought to me quick. The frame have been backordered but it was efficient. The bed will go in my basement fine. I think it was a great solution for my problem. It’s kind of a flip bed, flip chairs. It’s utilitarian. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I like the design of CouchBed. My buddy had one and whenever I saw it, it would fit perfectly in my apartment. I ordered my CouchBed and I went on and told them that I wanted it to match my living room theme. Since I have a lot of people coming over and staying with me, I wanted the queen size so they have a place to sleep. After I ordered it, it took a while to come in, but that was my fault 'cause I didn’t see that it was on backorder. I emailed them asking when the CouchBed can be shipped out, and they emailed me back within a few hours. They answered my questions, so it was good.

When I got the CouchBed, I unboxed it, which I was able to do all on my own. I opened it from the package, set it up, and tested it out right then and there. Transitioning from one bed to couch is super simple but the only thing that I'm finding a little difficult now is the space when it's decouched. It's hard to lounge out on it, especially if my girlfriend and I are there. Then whenever I fold it into the bed, the area that goes down sinks into that little crack. I also ordered the platform and with its quality, it was pricey. My friend has his CouchBed without the platform and I thought that it was too low without the platform. Other than that, the CouchBed is very good quality. It's in our downstairs living room and I enjoy it. While you should not waste money on the platform part, the mattress part of the CouchBed is super comfortable and its price is perfect for its quality.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We got a grey twin bed from CouchBed. It was portable, multi-use and good for a playroom bed. I ordered it online. It got delivered when it said it was going to be delivered. It’s designed as a guest room alternative bed and everybody seems to like it. It is the perfect option for a playroom.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We wanted a bed that lets you multifunction and we purchased the queen size charcoal gray CouchBed. The process of ordering that was easy and the communication was good throughout. But when the product was delivered, the box had some problems. The CouchBed itself was fine. But the frame was badly damaged. The latches on the fold-over part for the pull-out bed were broken so I had to re-drill and redo the latch for it.

The mattress is completely soft, which is good, and the CouchBed popped up quickly. We let it expand for a day or two but it didn’t look like it needed that long. As a couch, it's fine. But as a mattress, it's a little more on the hard side than I anticipated. And because of that, you can definitely feel the groove in the fold-over part. So we ended up having to get a mattress topper to sleep on it. There are also some design challenges with the slatted base when swapping from a couch to a bed. But the mattress itself has no issue. All in all, it's a phenomenal product. It's a great bed-couch and we love it. It's perfect. We use it as a guest bed and as a couch. It's been great for our quality of life.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I moved into a really small place and wanted to be able to have company but didn’t have the room for a separate bedroom or a bed. I liked the look of the CouchBed and ordered a slate-colored twin size online. It was super easy. I received an email when it shipped and it showed me exactly when it would be here. I moved from Missouri to Arizona and it came the day that I got here. It was perfect. The packaging was fine and my son easily unboxed it for me. It is also easy to move around, which is another thing that I like about it. He and my granddaughter carried it into the house for me.

I had to sleep on the CouchBed that night and it was very comfortable. After a friend rode with me down here, she stayed for a week so I slept on it every night for a week. Once she left and I slept on the bed in the bedroom, the bed wasn’t terribly comfortable. I slept on the CouchBed several nights after I didn’t need to anymore. My granddaughter also loves sleeping on it. It’s nice that it’s super easy to convert from a couch to a bed. I have a couple of pillows on it and I just remove the pillows, pull up the back and let it fall. It's a great little bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was looking for a small bed for a spare room that could also work for guests, so we could keep it small, not always have a bed out, but also have a mattress available with it. I went online, clicked some buttons, and ordered a queen sized charcoal bed from CouchBed. Check out process was really easy. I got tracking information for my purchase and it arrived within the timeframe they gave me. Unboxing it was super easy as well, I dragged the whole box into the room, fold it out, and left it for a couple of hours, and it flipped up. I got to use it when we had a remodeling happening in our bedroom, and the bed was comfy and I’m happy. You can get a cheap futon for a lot less, but they’re not comfortable. My cousin and her husband slept on it for a week, and they didn’t know it wasn’t a mattress till after I told them.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

During the process of ordering the CouchBed, they were going through some new company manufacturing woes. When everything was gonna be delivered, we got two emails about a month apart saying that they won't be ready for another month. And then they said that again the next month. So it took at least three months to get the bed. That was disappointing, but I'm not disappointed in the bed.

When I was unboxing the CouchBed, I read the directions and was very careful not to puncture the inner plastic around the bed itself. I like the idea that the CouchBed is made of the memory foam and I know how comfortable that is. It is very efficient the way it opens up to a bed. I have a queen size bed and it's a denim blue and is much better than the mattress I've had before. It replaced my bed in my master bedroom. I love it and my back feels better with it. It is also great for kids for extra sleeping

Converting from the bed to the couch was very easy to do. I'm a very small person, and I'm able to flip the top to the bottom, and it works fine. However, I don’t like the legs. The holes that were drilled into the wood to screw in the legs were drilled too wide. The front legs are fine, but the ones in the back keep falling off no matter how many times I put them back. They're the ones in the middle for extra support. CouchBed needs a better design for the legs to be connected to the bed. It shouldn’t just be one screw. But other than that, I've had the CouchBed for four months and its quality is excellent. The cost is fair for a queen size bed.

Resolution response: Oct. 22, 2018

I can’t really rate the product yet, as the bed won’t arrive till about end of October or November the gentleman just advised, as the beds were on backorder. I’m just updating my last review. Finally got someone to answer my calls. There are only 4 people answering the phones. He said there is an option to leave a voicemail. I said they need to have it checked, because I’ve never had the option to leave a voicemail on my end. The whole 2 weeks I’ve tried to reach someone by phone and email to no prevail.

They simply need more employees to accommodate buyers nation or worldwide. Clearly it’s hard for them to start a new business that clearly is going to succeed if they can get enough help to respond to emails, calls, and purchases! So realize they're a new small, family owned company, and the demand is great, but not enough employees to address the overwhelming influx of customers on answering calls and emails. Be patient... I’m sure they’re an awesome family and business. Just can’t keep up with the calls, until they get more employees. I’m sure it will all get better! I recommend them, and support them in this new business!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Called several times... Rang and rang. Purchased online, couple months ago, and called over and over, no answer, have not received my bed! Why is it no one answers the phone. No option to leave voicemail! This is bad I can’t even get a hold of anyone! And I used my credit card!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I was trying to replace a futon and I wanted something that I could use as a couch/bed, so I tried to find it online. I called CouchBed to get some information and the person I talked to was helpful. I ordered a queen-sized bed for our vacation house. There were some delays and issues with manufacturing and the frame took longer than I expected. The bed looked like it was ready to go and it could have been used on the day that we got it. The CouchBed is as comfortable or not more than a futon and the quality is fine. However, the supporting legs could use a little strengthening. I put on some additional braces so it wouldn’t collapse under heavy, crazy use by kids. If you use it casually, it wouldn’t be a problem.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I ordered the blue queen size mattress online from CouchBed and I paid through PayPal. I had a little hiccup at first. I ordered the twin bed instead of the queen and I also ordered the queen platform. It was my fault but I caught it before they sent it out. I sent them an email and they did it pretty quickly. But they had the queens on backorder so I had to wait a month. I wanted the black one but they they didn't have it, and I didn't like that. It took a month for my CouchBed to arrive and then it took another month for me to get my platform. The unboxing was pretty easy. They had a little box cutter in there to open up the plastic and it opened right out. Everything was pretty simple to put together.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

CouchBed had positive reviews that were published on the website. It appeared from the descriptive information about the construction that it was gonna be a quality piece. It also appeared to fit our needs and to fit the space we had. I telephoned the toll-free number and spoke with someone who I believe was one of the owners. I had a couple of questions and he answered those for me. He took the order and then sent me email acknowledgment.

I got a queen size that is color blue, and I purchased the old-style platform with it. They told me that initially there was gonna be a fairly quick ship day for both the CouchBed and the platform. That turned out not to be the case. They ran into supply problems and the bed took about four weeks to arrive. The platform took several weeks longer in which the box had several tears when it arrived. There was also one area where one of the legs was damaged. I would suggest using a sturdier cardboard or an extra corrugated material for it.

We use the CoucBed as a guest room unit and so far the person who stayed a few days on it was very satisfied with the comfort. It had a very good price for the quality we received. However, the platform is not great. When pulling it apart, it is a pain in the neck to get it back together unless the floor in which it sits is absolutely completely level. I realized that I got the first generation platform. I understand that CouchBed is a start-up and hopefully, they’re getting the logistics issues under control, they’ve got their supply chains strengthened now and I would hope that the new generation platform is better quality. Overall, I would recommend CouchBed. I told a couple of people who asked me about it and sent them to the website to take a look at it.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I wanted something comfortable so I got a CouchBed. I purchased a queen-sized grey one and ordering was fairly quick but the delivery was delayed. The unboxing was fairly simple, though, and after unpacking it and setting it up, it seemed fine a couple of hours later. Compared to other mattress products, it is equivalent to a bed and overall, it's pretty good to use. I have different types of people who like using it and when you open it up to a bed, it's not a big deal. But in the seated chair position, especially where people tend to throw at and the area I sit on a lot, it's no longer as firm as I would prefer it to be. Also, others say that they pretty much have to squat to be on it. Aside from that, it has been great. It's worth it and it might be great for a kid's room.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I saw CouchBed on a commercial and I liked it. I bought a black queen and ordering it was simple. CouchBed's reps followed up, and when I called to ask questions, they assisted with everything I needed. Unboxing the product was also simple. The directions were straightforward. My CouchBed is a little firm. It’s not bad and I like it. I thoroughly enjoy it. Also, being able to switch it from a bed to a couch was worth its cost.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

A CouchBed fits the space that I need it in and it was low to the ground and it looked comfortable to sit on, as well as lay on. Also, the convenience of being able to flip it from one position to the other was pretty cool. Ordering one was a smooth process but I had to wait to get it into stock again. It took a while but it was delivered in the expected timeframe. My wife unboxed it and she said it was fairly easy. Then, it expanded almost immediately. My wife and I were talking over the phone and I told her it wouldn't be at its full capacity until about 10 to 24 hours from then. But she said it was pretty much still the same when she looked at it about 24 hours later.

The cost was a little high, even though it's a queen size bed, and the fabric itself seems to punch up and ripple. The CouchBed itself is underneath the fabric and the memory foam goes back to exactly the way it was, but the fabric seems to stretch out a little bit. It's not tight. For $450, that's something that they could've thought out a little bit more. And it's not meant for everybody. Even with the raised platform, which is expensive too. It was a $100 less than when I got the queen size for. So, it was almost a $1000 buy for something that isn't really meant to be sat on all the time. Other than that, it's really comfortable to lay on. My wife doesn't seem to like it in the sitting position because it's very low to the ground. But it's for my cave so it's no biggie. I needed it for my small space and it works perfect for that. I like it and it seems to be pretty durable. I don't foresee it ripping or anything in that nature.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I was looking for something that could be a daybed in the guest room by day and a bed by night, so I checked out quite a few different ones, saw CouchBed online and liked it a lot. The checkout process was simple and the communication I received after I purchased was excellent. I bought a beige, queen-sized CouchBed, and everything about the ordering process was very good except not being able to get the color within the timeframe promised. They didn't have the beige cover at the time and I was having company. I interacted with the customer service team through email and they were helpful. They were very quick to send me another color (charcoal) which I also liked. They followed up by sending me the other one for free, so I have two.

It was not easy to drag the CouchBed upstairs, but once I got it up there, I didn’t have any problem. I was careful when unboxing it because I knew there was something in there that I could cut. It was usable within a day and the quality is good. When my grandkids come, I sleep on it so I can be upstairs near them and it is very comfortable. We have an expensive foam mattress and the CouchBed compares very well to that. I’d recommend it to everybody who comes over.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Updated on 12/13/2018: After continuous calling to the company requesting updates on delivery of purchase CouchBed platform (with continuous delays of 1 month each); I called the company December 10th. The lady I spoke with told me they would refund the portion of the payment for the platform only. That I had exceeded the 30 day free return period. And that I would have to pay for shipping. I explained that this was (1) purchase. A mattress and the frame. That I don't go to furniture store to buy sofa cushions without the frame. I did back charge my credit card after 6 months of delays. As of today; this remains unresolved since my bank presently does not show the credit being returned. I will update my review as soon as the credit does show up.

Original Review: We purchased the sofa and fold out platform that keeps sofa cushion off floor and allows easier access for sitting and getting up. Without the platform, it is like sitting on a sofa cushion on the floor. We 1st received word of sofa and platform delays in June. We received the sofa in August. We also got an email from "CouchBed" stating the platforms were not being shipped on time because of the manufacturer, and that they were getting a new manufacturer. "Platforms will be shipped in September - here is a free cheap blanket for your patience!" Well, here we are in September! I had not received any update from CouchBed so I emailed them on September 9. On September 9, I got a reply saying, "we won't be shipping the platforms until mid November because of a re-design of the platform!" If we do not receive the platform, I will back-charge my credit card for the platform and the couch! What a disappointment!!

CouchBed response

James we are very sorry about the delays with the platforms, we already offered to refund your money if you do not wish to wait. All you have to do is let us know and will process the refund right away.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

CouchBed looked functional for my boy’s playroom when I saw it online. We got one for the guest room we have for when my kids have friends who would sleepover. Their ordering process was super easy. I bought the queen-sized bed with a charcoal color. It showed up when it was supposed to and it looked like it was supposed to. It was also super easy to unbox it and thereafter, we waited an hour for the bed to expand before using it. The CouchBed is totally different from a regular bed. I had an easy experience with this company and would tell a friend to get one of their beds.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I’m happy with the product I bought from CouchBed. We wanted something that was convertible for one of our rooms and I liked CouchBed as an alternative to a traditional futon. In addition, it was well-priced and compared to other alternatives, CouchBed was in line with the pricing. I ordered the queen size in gray on my phone through the website and it was really easy. I also communicated with their friendly customer service team through email and over the phone.

Though the item was a back ordered, they gave regular updates on it. Once they got to the factory, I had the CouchBed here within a couple days. It was all vacuum-packed and I was certainly surprised. It was also easy to unbox. I expected a much bigger box, so we got it upstairs, took off the vacuum packing, and it came to life. We've had the product for almost three months now and comparing it to other mattresses, it’s no worse or no better than any other memory foam mattress. Still, it serves its purpose and it has been a great product so far. I'm happy with my experience with CouchBed and they made it really easy for me. If you’re looking for something like what I got, I would recommend getting a CouchBed.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I got a twin size blue CouchBed. I am moving a lot, so it fits my needs and it's easy to manage two pieces of furniture at the same time. It's lightweight and easy to move around. Ordering it was super easy. I just looked it up online and purchased it within minutes, and it came within the time frame. I unpacked it and then it inflated, and it was cool to watch. Then, I started using it after 15 minutes. It's really soft and it retains its shape well. It lasted me really well. However, it was a lot smaller than I expected. Still, I'm really pleased with the product. It is my primary mattress and I use it every night. It's very comfortable and I also really love the pillows that it came with. It takes seconds to transition my CouchBed from a bed to a couch or vice versa. It's so simple. The quality of the product is high and I paid for it, so the cost and the quality are even. I'm happy with the product and I would recommend CouchBed.

CouchBed response

Thank you so much for the kind words, great to hear!

CouchBed expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

More comfortable and stylish than a traditional futon, CouchBed combines two pieces of furniture in one. It is a mattress that converts into a couch. Use CouchBed in your home, apartment, guest bedroom, playroom or dorm. Prices start at $299 and come with two free bamboo pillows.

• Cool-gel technology: All CouchBeds are infused with cool-gel to ensure a comfortable sleep temperature. The mattress won’t feel cold–the cool-gel technology simply means your CouchBed won’t get hot as you sleep on it.

• As comfortable as a mattress: Unlike traditional futons that are more functional than comfortable, CouchBeds are designed to be used as your every night mattress. They have the added functionality of doubling as a couch when you aren’t sleeping.

• Free shipping: CouchBed ships their products for free from either California or Arizona using FedEx. Expect to receive your CouchBed within 1-6 business days after ordering it. (Weekend orders ship on Monday.)

• Standard bed dimensions: The CouchBed comes in two sizes: twin and queen. These are the same standard dimensions as other mattresses, so you can use regular fitted sheets on them.

• Eco-friendly: All CouchBeds are made from environmentally friendly materials, so you can rest assured that your family and guests are safe when they sit or lay down.

• Best for: people who want a multi-functional couch that can be easily turned into a bed.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

CouchBed Company Information