2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Last night was our very first night sleeping on our sleep number mattress. My husband and I have six children all under the age of eight. Needless to say, we are rather exhausted most of the time. My husband has been having some back problems lately so we decided it was time to get a new mattress. Once we set everything up and found our individual numbers, which right now just so happens to be the same number, we got ready to settle in for the night. My husband said that he slept pretty good overall. I, on the other hand, slept pretty decent myself except for the fact that I have a four-month-old and that makes it difficult to sleep. But I would say that so far night one was a success! I very much look forward to nights two and beyond. Both my husband and I currently are at 65 and that may end up changing as time goes on.

I very much like the fact that you can adjust to your own preferences on your own side of the mattress. This is very helpful considering that we are a couple that has different sleep needs at any given time. We also purchased some sheets and a pillow/pillow protector those have not come in yet. I very much look forward to when those come in so that I can sleep even better.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Roxy at the Conyers store was my salvation!!! I was trying to order a mattress pad cover using my rewards $$. I was unable to locate my rewards number to apply to my order. I first tried chat. It was useless in this case. Got "Alanna" who seemed oblivious to, and uninterested in my problem. On a whim, I decided to call a store. So glad I did and so glad of it!! Roxy was absolutely professional and totally helpful. She immediately picked up on my angst about the confounded chat encounter and immediately provided assistance in locating my rewards $$ and accommodating my order. I am a senior citizen and do so much appreciate an competent worker/employee. Thanks Roxy!!!!

Joyce B.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I'm sorry to hear about the experience with our Live Chat Team, but I'm glad to hear Roxy provided you with great service when you called your local store. We appreciate your feedback & have shared your comments with our Leadership.

Sleep well!

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Online Customer Care

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2020

They did every thing to help me get it up the stairs. Some damage was done to the wall [sheetrock]. If I could get some help with that it would be great. Thank you Ross **. They did a very good job trying to help me.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Ross. Please send me a private reply with your order information and contact number, so I can get you in touch with our managers for assistance.

Online Customer Care

Original review: March 8, 2020

We are very pleased with the sales at the Florida Mall. The only thing I would complain about is the delivery fee. $199.99 is a lot for the amount of time it took them that was ridiculous. We only had the bed/mattress delivered. We already had the bed and the frame put together. They were done and gone in 30 min. I did feel the lady that called me to tell me the delivery team was in front of my house was rude on the phone.

I explained to her that I was told between 1:00 - 5:00. It was not even 1:00. I was at therapy. I told her I would be there as soon as I can. She said they can only wait 15 min. They would have to leave. I told her again, "Well mam it is not 1:00 yet. I still have time." She said I will have to hurry or I would have to reschedule. I explained I will be there as soon as possible. The guys were nice about it and they explained they only had one more delivery after me that it was fine. I would suggest that the people calling you should be nicer to the client. I am disabled at this time and I could not just rush like she wanted me to.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
      We appreciate your feedback on the pricing for our Home Delivery, and we apologize for the experience you had when you were contacted by our scheduling team. We strive to provide great service every step of the way, and it's clear we fell short of that goal for you. If there's anything we can help with, please let us know.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have had my split King for 5 yrs and one side will no longer stay on the movable platform. This leaves a large opening in the center between the two mattresses. Many things fall through this space such as remote control both the TV and the bed, and sometimes the dog. I have called for help and was told to check the alligator clips that hold the mattress cover to movable frame. They have ripped through the mattress cover so no longer holding the bed in place. The warranty covers 60% of the cost at this point, so the cover cost to me is $503 which I feel is exorbitant for the poor quality of the product. I have always liked the bed for comfort and recommended it to many people. But this poor quality aspect and the high cost of replacement is disturbing.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I'm sorry you've had trouble with your bed, Erin, & I appreciate your feedback on our 25 Year Limited Warranty. You can find the full details of our warranty by clicking the link below:

The quote you were provided is valid for 30 days from when you received it, so we hope you'll give us a call or chat with us, if you'd like to set up the replacement.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

The communication as to when they would arrive was great. When the technicians arrived they were very polite and professional.... they treated my home with the utmost respect. Wore masks, kept social distance all while working fast and efficiently. Outstanding work!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

My sleep experience has improved greatly since using the new 360 bed. Slight life at the head has cured a snoring problem and with head and foot raised, reading is a pleasure. The responsive air feature also smooths out the pressure points.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Every time I am given coupons they NEVER work when applied... I have had to call the 877 number and wait forever or use the online chat. The customer service is terrible... I spent over 40 minutes with a rep yet to not have the referral coupon code work. They are a bait and switch company... I have spent over $15,000 on beds...was going to buy another but I will find another company.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I apologize for the experience you've had, Julie! If you still need assistance, please send me a private reply, so I can look into this further with you, and see how I can help.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

A few years ago we bought our Sleep Number bed and have enjoyed it and had a good experience when we purchased the bed. Recently one side started losing air, we did all of the troubleshooting tips and it was still losing air. One of the driving factors to purchasing the bed was the warranty, today I chatted in with support and they let me know that for a new chamber it would be $105 plus shipping and tax. I have had the bed less than 4 years so I thought it would be less than that. When you spend that much on a mattress you don't expect to have to put more money into it for many years or at least that was my expectation.

My biggest compliant is that when asked how long it would take for the replacement part to get to me I was told 5-7 business days... So my bed isn't working and I have to wait 5-7 business days before I can sleep on my bed again? I guess it is a good thing I have a couch so my wife can sleep on the good side while I sleep on the couch. The other thing that surprised me and disappointed me was that when you get a replacement part it is no longer covered under the warranty you got when you purchased the bed.

They give you a 30 day warranty but after that if something were to happen I would then have to pay the full price to have it replaced... I assumed that it would either be wrapped back into the normal warranty but apparently not which was very disappointing to me because of how much money we spent on the bed. The customer service agent I had didn't seem to overly value me as a customer and seemed to downplay the questions and concerns I had.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your bed, Colton, and I appreciate your feedback on our Limited Warranty. I do want to clarify that while your replacement part does have a 30 Day 100% warranty, after that point, it would revert back to the prorated portion of the warranty. If you have any questions I can help with at this time, please send me a private reply.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Holy cow! My wife and I had the best night sleep in years. When we got out of bed this morning, we both felt great. The bed did everything as expected. We are extremely happy with our new Sleep Number bed.

Select Comfort author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information