2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.22/5

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: March 12, 2021

The primary reason for the 10 can be summed up in two words: Elishia (in the Spokane store) and Cheryl, (who called from customer service). Elishia responded to my email within 10 min of it being sent and has been a solid gold asset to Sleep Number for her helping with an issue with a bed and a breakdown in the chat line contact. Her customer service is beyond reproach and well above what I expected or deserved. She has gone the "Extra mile" for me and deserves recognition for her efforts. There have been numerous emails back and forth and her professionalism abounds. She is a real credit to sleep number and represents the company in most positive way.

Cheryl also deserves recognition for the way she dealt with my disability during our phone conversation. I am profoundly hearing impaired. She understood that and made a wonderful effort to speak slowly and very clearly so I had no problem understanding her. I don't know where you found these folks, but if you were smart, you would go back there and find a dozen more just like them. Employees like them are a priceless asset to any company. Thank you for your time.

Bill **

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I would have loved to give the delivery team a five star rating. I thought that they were professional, knowledgeable and treated my home with care. The thing that bothers me the most was that the delivery team didn’t have on shoe booties that would’ve protected my floors and carpet in my master bathroom. In the days of Covid it would have been assuring that the delivery was not tracking in dirt and germs, in to my house from every house they delivered to that day. If this is not a company policy, it should be. You’re bringing something into the most private room in their house.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Douglas. We strive to provide a great experience every step of the way, and it's clear we fell short of that goal for you. We've shared your review with our Leadership, so they can follow up with our Delivery Team.

If there's anything we can help with, please let us know.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Our visit at the Sleep Number store in St Petersburg, Fl. was amazing. The sales lady helped us decide which mattress would seemingly best suit us. The delivery was perfect too. On delivery day, the team called and said they would arrive in 20 minutes. They were one minute early! They worked together so well, treated us and our home with the highest respect. The foot warmer was delivered defective. They noticed and made a phone call for a replacement. It will be delivered within two weeks and a team will be here to install it. We had to do nothing to make it happen! All taken care of it for us.

Note: we have a manufactured wood floor and it was scratched during set-up. That scratch is under the bed and cannot be seen until the time the bed is moved. We did not file a complaint. The steel frame sits directly on the floor and is strongly supported by metal pillars. Our new Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed is so comfortable. It is a wonderful upgrade. Each of us has a remote and it is very user friendly.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
      We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Jean. While we're glad to hear about how well you're sleeping, and how great your interactions with our teams have been, we're sorry to hear about your floor & the defective foot warmer. If there's anything we can help with, please send us a private reply, or give us a call.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I made an online purchase on 12/23 of 2020. Never even sat on a Sleep Number bed. My wife actually had questions about the bed and I called the closest store to me which is in Columbus, Ohio. I called the store and asked the female that answered the phone that if my wife and I would come down if she would explain more about the bed that we have already ordered one but have so many questions. She advised yes, come to the store and she could explain more and would be happy to answer any questions. We so traveled to store 11036 store in Columbus, Ohio and met Rachel M. As we entered she was already working with a customer, I had paperwork in my hand which had the sleep number logo on it and she must have seen that because she greeted us as "I will be right with you, thank you for be a returning customer."

Visit started great from there. As she finished up with her existing customer. She asked how she could help us. I advised her that I have called and that we were the ones that purchased a bed online and had questions. She advised, "Not a problem, let's get started over here." Put us on the p5 and showed us how the bed worked and the results we can get from the bed by finding your level. She found my wife and I level and she answered all other questions from there. Was so happy with the service and product returned to next day with my parents which also purchased a bed. Rachel M. Is a 5 star sales person in my opinion.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Last night was our very first night sleeping on our sleep number mattress. My husband and I have six children all under the age of eight. Needless to say, we are rather exhausted most of the time. My husband has been having some back problems lately so we decided it was time to get a new mattress. Once we set everything up and found our individual numbers, which right now just so happens to be the same number, we got ready to settle in for the night. My husband said that he slept pretty good overall. I, on the other hand, slept pretty decent myself except for the fact that I have a four-month-old and that makes it difficult to sleep. But I would say that so far night one was a success! I very much look forward to nights two and beyond. Both my husband and I currently are at 65 and that may end up changing as time goes on.

I very much like the fact that you can adjust to your own preferences on your own side of the mattress. This is very helpful considering that we are a couple that has different sleep needs at any given time. We also purchased some sheets and a pillow/pillow protector those have not come in yet. I very much look forward to when those come in so that I can sleep even better.

Original review: April 5, 2021

When we went to the Sleep Number Bed Store, we were caught up with Jeremy T. He did a very good sales pitch, which I told him lol. He went over everything thoroughly well. He not only sold us a bed iLE Limited Edition, he sold us a mattress pad and set of sheets! Tina and the other sales girl (I can’t remember her name, I didn’t talk to her that much) but they all three are Extremely NICE and HELPFUL people. They do their jobs well. I got quite unraveled over the delivery but it got taken care of about that and even got 500$ taken off my bill for that. Thank you very much Sleep Number. By the way, We Love Our Bed! We haven’t woke up being stiff in the mornings anymore. That is Fabulous as we’re old and have arthritis and bad backs and I’m absolutely astonished as to how this bed relieves pressure. I am definitely letting everyone know how wonderful this bed already is for us. Thank You, Annie ** & Randolph **.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Gentlemen were very professional, and took time to explain everything about the set up and use of bed, would definitely recommend them!! Answered all the questions we had, removed all packing materials and were very efficient! They called ahead of time to update us on the delivery time and were right on time.

Original review: April 4, 2021

Being 75 years young, I've tried many types of beds. Hands down, this is the best. The setup was awesome, the people every step of the way were just great. My neighbors/friends, recommended Sleep #, and I'm glad they did. I can't imagine ever going back to another brand. However, if Sleep Number comes out with a new one down the road, I'd look at that for sure!

Original review: April 4, 2021

I have the i8 smart bed and it is amazing. All the functionality I want in my second Sleep Number bed. Unfortunately, this bed has more memory foam on top than was explained to me. It has now broken down after 1.5 years, making a permanent indentation in the top of the bed. I wish the memory foam could be removed.

Original review: April 3, 2021

The delivery team arrived on time. They were courteous, pleasant, respectful and knowledgeable. The whole delivery operation was fast and neat. They took the time to explain the operation of the bed functions. I would definitely recommend Sleep Number. From the sales team to the delivery team all five stars.

Select Comfort author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information