Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.0/5 (298 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: March 4, 2022

At the request of a family member, I recently began researching a Sleep Number bed for her Mom because they were SO impressed with my Sleep Number 5000 bed that I purchased in 2008. Due to some logistics challenges, ensuring we purchased the most suitable bed, and then coordinating delivery dates, it made for a rather lengthy sales process. But our Sleep Professional at the Owings Mills, Maryland location was extremely patient throughout; all while not neglecting other customers. Just like my outstanding experience when I purchased my bed in 2008 in Norfolk, Virginia, I was very pleased that 14 years later my family was able to have this same professional experience and will be enjoying an AMAZINGLY restful sleep on a new C2 360 Smart Bed!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

In store was a great experience but The cancellation process was an absolute nightmare and I understand your company doesn’t want people to cancel when you want to talk them into things but to purposely make it a slow and painful process is actually going to drive someone further away from your company. There should be a direct line that someone at the store can call or a direct line a customer after waiting on hold for hours after already talking to someone in queue for 20 minutes should be able to call. I have dealt with many companies in my years of business in this ranks is some of the worst along with AOL and Comcast for canceling anything. I called the new customer sign up and got through within seconds but then was told there is no direct line for canceling so it’s obviously planned that way. 2 days in a row over one hour waiting periods to cancel. I get a callback which was fine but then I was put on hold again for almost 2 hours.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We glad our store team was able to assist you, and we apologize for your customer experience during the return process as it's not what we want you to expect. We've made sure to pass your valuable feedback on to our phone team for training and review purposes.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to share how thoroughly impressed we have been with the customer service we have received from Adam Place in Coral Ridge Mall. Adam first spent a great deal of time answering my questions on the phone prior to our trip to Coralville. During the call, I shared with Adam that my husband and I were ultra Covid-cautious. Unbelievably, he offered to open the store for us 90 minutes early, for a private session, in order to help us to be comfortable.

After setting up our appointment, we made the 1.5 hour drive from Burlington to Coralville to meet with Adam. The trip was worth every mile! He treated us with respect and patience as we asked many questions. We did not feel pressured at all as we made the decision to buy yet another Sleep Comfort bed (we had our old bed for 19 years). Since delivery of our bed, which was also amazing, Adam has called to check on our satisfaction. Please give Adam the accolades he deserves within your company. He is amazing, and we appreciate him so much! Terri and George **

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Dear Sir or Madam, The men that delivered our Sleep Number called and said that they were running ahead of schedule and asked if they could come early. "Yes you can" we said and they were at the house in 10 minutes, which was great. They came in and moved our old Sleep number into our spare bedroom and set it up for us. Then they moved in new one and set it up. Really nice system by the way. They were very nice and professional. They set our phones up for us and explained how they worked and then set up the remotes for us. All in all it was a great experience. A really great team.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

I have previously owned a Sleep number bed years ago and loved it but, due to some personal life changes I no longer had it. I decided after a rough year of sleep on my current store bought mattress it was time to return to a Sleep Number bed so I could sleep well again. The representative Jordan was fantastic. She answered all of my questions. Made sure everything on my order was the way it should be and assisted me with placing the order. She also made sure I had her direct number so if I had any questions at all I could contact her back personally. Hands down the best customer service experience I have had in a very long time. Thank you Jordan. I can hardly wait to get my new Sleep Number bed so, I can finally get a decent night's rest once again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 20, 2022

Save your money and avoid these scammers. Bed is decent enough but leaks in time and then the fun begins. Their warranty is horrible. They will charge you 40% of all the costs. So a simple issue is $200 or so plus $99 technician fee.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Hi David. While defects in our beds are rare, the ones that can occur are often found at the beginning of ownership and is why we fully cover any replacements due to defects during this period. After this is a prorated portion of our limited warranty, where we share the cost for your replacement with you, as coverage is no longer the full 100%.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I was very happy with finding your local store. THE salesman Josh was a pleasure to deal with. He had great product knowledge and helped me find just the right mattress. I am looking forward to many nights of pleasure.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Not only great product and service, but truly amazing people in their store. Was in the Tysons Corner mall when shots were fired in the mall and people began running. Employees immediately locked down the store and instructed customers to the back, locked it and called 911. At all times remained calm and made sure customers were safe. Really hope those employees receive some form of recognition.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 19, 2022

The delivery team is top notch. However, Customer Service is by far the worst. I have never been this angry before. They want you to take a damaged item. If you don't take the damaged item, they put you at the end of the delivery list which is 30 days out. They don't communicate well. In working with the delivery team, they said the new mattress cover could be overnighted and when I received it, call them, and they would deliver the bed within 3 days. Sleep Number customer service said that I refused delivery and would have to go to the back of the line-30 days out. This is my 3rd sleep number bed. Never before have I had to go through this. Customer Service is a mess.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We can certainly look into this with you further and see how we're able to help. Just send us a Private Response with additional details and we'll see how we're able to help.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Salesman was very professional, helpful, and friendly. He explained the differences and options very well. The store was clean and welcoming. He took the time to research all the reward points we had to get us the cheapest price available.

Select Comfort author review by Sandy Baker

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Sandy Baker Contributing Writer

Sandy Baker has written for ConsumerAffairs since 2021. Along with the advice and information her articles provide to consumers, she’s written several books that focus on topics such as retirement planning, bankruptcy, business finance, estate planning and personal credit health.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information