Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Call toll free
3.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

Select Comfort Gallery (15)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

8356 Select Comfort - Sleep Number Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 19, 2019

This is our second Sleep Number. We had our first one for 10 years and loved it and we didn't want to rethink changing brands. For health reasons, mainly my husband Rudy's back, we needed to make a change because our 10-year old bed had kinda begun to sink in a little bit. And our representative, Robert, at the Galleria, was excellent and explained that to us how that can happen. We probably could have upgraded before 10 years. But our old bed was well worth it for 10 years. We upgraded and went to an i8 360, Split King. I couldn't understand how we could have two different beds and it would still be one bed. But Robert was able to show that to us and help me understand. We absolutely made the right choice.

That was not the first bed that we looked at. But once he understood our sleeping needs he stirred us toward the bed that was the best bed and that was very helpful. My husband was afraid that if we didn't get the Split King, then he would disturb me if he was moving the whole bed. That was a very, very good point that Robert brought out. So, if Rudy puts his in the snore position, I don't even know it. It never disturbs me because my bed is completely separate.

After we went to the store the first time we went home and thought about it and Robert waited a couple of weeks and told us about a promotion. I told him I was sorry we hadn't called him back. I was glad he did that because then we made the extra effort to go in, talk with him again and by then, we made up our mind of which one to get. He helped us with our pillows and was very patient. We appreciated that.

Robert had assured us that the delivery team would give us a couple-hour window, and then before-they're-coming window. We live in the rural area and I wanted to make sure that they would get here. Robert said they deliver all over and they were here on time. The delivery team called me that morning. We moved our bed out and put it into the living room. We passed it on to one of our sons because it was steel and still in good shape.

When the men got here, they had just the bed frame, and they were ready to put it together. They were very nice. I was having a senior moment. I didn't move the tools on my furniture, without something under it and they were very understanding about that. He let me lay something down, so he could put his phone and other stuff. The youngest man explained he synced our phone with the Sleep Number control. Robert did that too in the store initially, and then this man followed through with whatever else needed to be done. By then the bed was in place and he could finish up. We read all the instructions but it was still helpful that he did it. They cleaned up and they were on their way in an hour and 15 minutes.

I have found, the best way to make the sheets is to put each side on the mode for "read." Do it one at a time, in that way, you can tuck the fitted sheets under there real good. I can manipulate the sheets better. I love the sheets and it has good pillows. It's really been a good experience. We're in our 70's and I'm assuming this would be the last bed we buy. We had to consider too that they stand behind their product. Rudy said we have have 30 days to bring back the first pillow that we brought home. We did have to take his pillow back because it wasn't comfortable for Rudy's neck. That went really well. I also know that if there's an error, if something happen under that bed that was electrical, or whatever, Sleep Number is gonna respond. So that's a good feeling too. Several years ago we gave a coupon to friends of ours at church. And they used the coupon to buy a Sleep Number bed. We tried to pass on the good effects of it.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your experience and for recommending our beds to your friends and family, Susan. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experiencing working with your Robert at your local Sleep Number store and that our delivery team provided you with great service during delivery.

Wishing you and your husband a comfortable and relaxing night's sleep for many years to come!

Online Customer Care

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I’ve been a long-term Sleep Number bed customer and I bought my bed back in 1998. It sounded like a good idea to me to be able to adjust both sides of the bed separately and be able to get a different firmness on one side of the bed. I also helped my mom and my boyfriend buy a bed and I just recently helped my friend’s mother buy a bed. She is 89 years old and she was having trouble with back issues. She was moving into an assisted living facility and they had to have a bed. I suggested that she might wanna look at Sleep Number because she could increase the bed firmness, or decrease it, depending on how she was feeling. She wanted a queen-sized bed, so we called the local Sleep Number place and asked them what the best way was to get a queen-sized mattress and what the options were. She wanted to stay within a specific price point, so she got the standard.

My experiences with the sales professionals at Sleep Number have always been really good. The only recent issue that I have had is I called the Novi, Michigan store a couple of times, but I got an answering machine instead of a person. They said if I left my number, somebody would call me back, but it was a little odd. After two or three times of doing that and not getting a callback, I contacted the Canton store and they answered right away. Otherwise, the people at the Novi store were really good and very receptive. There was a guy named David who works at that store who has been extremely helpful to me. And the guy at the Canton store too was Johnny-on-the-spot. He called me back about three or four times.

The mattress that got delivered for my friend’s mom got delivered to my front porch, but that was the UPS. I bought the adjustable bed frames separately for my current mattress and the delivery people delivered the bed frame and set it up for me. I would never buy another kind of bed. It is stupid to invest money in something and then have to buy a bed every four or five years. I had my first one in 1998 and I was gonna buy the whole new system when I went with the adjustable bed frame, but I thought that I would really be throwing away a bed that’s still very good. I was in the store trying to look at the new beds and somebody was trying to buy another one, and he offered to buy my 1998 bed from me while I was in the store. I said, “Nah, maybe not.” I’m a really strong proponent of Sleep Number beds. I tell everybody that I can’t imagine anybody buying anything different.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We really appreciate you sharing your experiences with us! We thank you for being a long-time fan, and we're thrilled you've recommended us to your friends and family.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't receive a call back when you left messages for our store in Novi, and I'll pass this on to our Leadership so we can follow up with our team here.

We hope you continue sleeping well for years to come. If you have any questions we can help with, please let us know.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

We’d seen the advertisements of Sleep Number for years, and the bed we had was pretty uncomfortable. So, we decided we had the money available, and once we started reading about it, how it’s basically a 25-year guarantee and everything was pretty good about the bed, when we add it up, it made sense. We purchased two kid’s beds. We also got a king-size bed, but we bought the two individual twin-size ones, so that we could upgrade later to the better base, so we could have the elevation and all that added to it.

The saleswoman was great. She walked us through everything, showed us the benefits, how to find our Sleep Number, and how to do all that. Everything was pretty smooth and relatively easy. She seemed very knowledgeable. She had good talking points. She just told us about the bed, the different models, the pros and cons, and what specials were available. She let us try them. She really allowed us to make our own decision. She wasn’t really pushy about selling us on a certain model.

I find the Sleep Number good. The only thing that we have commented on is having the two twin beds is slightly uncomfortable at times because they’d push apart and there’d be a little bit of a gap. I don’t even know if getting a box spring set would make a difference. I understand that I'd be able to elevate the head and elevate the legs, but I'd still always have those mattresses pushing apart. ‘Cause we'd have a kid come crawl in the bed, and the next thing we know, I wake up in the morning, and my kid’s stuck in the crack between the beds. If I scoot over near my wife, the beds are pushed apart under my weight. So, I don’t know if there’s something that helps with that, but that’s about the only real annoyance we found with it.

I really enjoy the sleep I get with the Sleep Number. I do believe that’s improved. We have the one where it actually tells us how we slept through the night just with little analysis, so that’s nice. I compare that with my Fitbit’s sleeping and the Fitbit’s a little more accurate obviously because I wear it, but it’s just interesting to compare with the two. And they’re usually pretty close.

Overall, the quality, I find well. I have to learn a couple of tricks though about how the inflation of the mattress works. One thing the saleswoman touched upon was we need to inflate it up to 100 every day. I think it does that because it helps calibrate the machine. She didn’t really explain that part of it, I just assumed that it gives it like the base to work off of through the night. The IQ Sleep, where when you’re sleeping you turn over, it’ll inflate, deflate, whatever it needs to do to maintain that number, took a little bit getting used to. My wife and I both have switched that on and off to see if we could find a difference with it.

But there are different things. My wife tends to not inflate it every day, while I do typically. And she often complains about it, and I’m like, “If you don’t inflate it to 100% percent, it doesn’t know how to deal with it." So, I end up secretly inflating hers when she’s not paying attention. But overall, we’re very happy with the purchase.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us, Brad. Wishing you the best!

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My wife has had some serious back problems, so 21 years ago, we stuck our neck out and tried a Sleep Number bed, and it worked out very well. We also put a Sleep Number bed in our camper 17 years ago but we don’t have that one anymore because we got rid of that camper. Then about a year ago when our first Sleep Number bed was 20 years old, we decided to replace it.

The guy at the Sleep Number store in Maplewood, Minnesota was very good. I’m a retired Director of Procurement, so I spent my life at sales working with sales people, and this guy was a little different but very effective. He took us around and showed us the different models, and I laid on each one and tested them. He insisted on showing us how the big king size bed allows us to tilt the bed up and down. He did a great job and we now have our third Sleep Number bed. We purchased only the bed because we already had a base and besides that, the bloody thing costs $3,500 for just a mattress. Our original bed was not even a Sleep Number. It was called a Select Comfort and it didn’t have the electronic controls and everything else. It had an air pump that was hooked up via wires and it was noisy. So, we went to a very new model that is more advanced and we did good.

Normally, I would pick the bed up myself, but I had a leg amputated three years ago, so there are a few things I haven’t learned how to do yet. I figured I’d just pay an extra and we scheduled a home delivery. The bill for home installation wasn’t all that bad and we paid it. I was at work when the crew delivered the bed and my wife said they came in, took the old mattress apart and put it in the junk pile. Then they installed the new mattress and everything was good.

This new bed is a little quieter to operate. It has some of the features that Sleep Number occasionally likes to taunt, like we can get a report on how we sleep and all that stuff. It’s great. I love the bed and my wife says her back is better because of it.

I have been intrigued by some of the new extremely high density foam beds because they tend to be very flexible, which is something that people need. But I used to sell mattresses years ago and I’m not convinced that the inner spring mattress is the right answer in the long term. I had a bit of a lawsuit five or six years ago with Select Comfort when somebody made a mistake along the line, and it had to occur at Select Comfort’s corporate offices. It caused a little bit of a credit problem for us. We got it straightened out, however, and it was all taken care of. But even though I was kinda crabby with the company for a while, I was never crabby with the product. I’d recommend the Sleep Number bed. The product is top-notch great and I can’t imagine a better bed.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Thomas. If you have any questions we can help with, please give us a call at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST M-F.

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Once I got out of my tech training and started working full time, I got middle back pains every day or every night so I bought the cheapest Twin-size Sleep Number bed at the time. It got rid of the pain 98% of the time and I have always been able to find somewhere comfortable to be. Recently, I bought a King-size which was my third one. My girlfriend who is living with me wanted the tilting head to better alleviate her back issues. The delivery was almost perfect. They got it all set up in place and as they were going, I asked about moving it around because I needed it shifted about a foot one direction and against the wall. They said that it was delicate and I wanna be careful. The way they were linked together was just plastic and that he would do it later. But we both forgot and I was able to move it okay by myself. Other than that, it was perfect. The bed is high-quality and it should be for the price you pay for it.

I gave a previous bed to a friend of a friend and ended up having to replace the pump unit because the controller screen had gone dead. I got on the phone, got a hold of somebody, we got one chosen out and lined up all the details. I was very clear that I was paying for it and that they should bill it to one address but it needs to be shipped to another address. The order confirmation comes through a few minutes later and I saw they didn't get the address situation worked out correctly. So, I called back in, had that adjusted, it was confirmed that they’d gotten it right, and it was all done. I called in about two weeks later because I still hadn’t received it. I was told the order had been cancelled the next day for no apparent reason and they had no explanation as to why. The gentleman I was dealing with was unhelpful and all he wanted to do was help me place an order again.

Since it was an anomaly in their system, I asked them to get it there quickly instead of having to wait another two weeks for it. It was a very frustrating situation and I had no reason to believe that there was still an issue. Also, our latest unit only has one remote and I can never find it. So, I end up having to fire up the app on my phone to control the bed. I know that the air pressure is controlled with one module and the tilt is controlled with another module. So, the phone has no problem connecting to the bed to air the mattress up and down, but to tilt it, it has a very hard time and it tries to tilt the bed several times. It’s still relatively new tech but it would be helpful if they could really iron out the connection with the tilting base.

I have recommended Sleep Number before and I got my parents on it. They get small little discounts for throwing my name out. My closest friends where I live ended up buying a top-line also after I suggested it. My friend kinda hates me because he went down there with his wife, and I didn’t head them off at the pass when she went right to the most expensive bed, and that’s pretty much what they ended up with. He told me I just cost him $10,000.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your experience, Stefan. If you ever have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask.by calling us at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST M-F.

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: June 17, 2019

Purchase of our first Sleep Number Bed. What a great experience! We cannot wait for our bed to be delivered next week. Our salesman was so nice, concerned about our needs, friendly and knowledgeable about all of their products. We felt like a true valued customer. ❤️

Original review: June 16, 2019

I've had Sleep Number for over 20 years. I really like the bed's comfort. I upgraded one, and this year, I bought a couple of them. I had a great experience with their sales reps. They were helpful and they set up a delivery time for me. The delivery team was efficient too.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your great review, David. Wishing you the very best!

Original review: June 15, 2019

The only regret I have regarding my Sleep Number bed purchase is that I didn't buy it sooner. I wake up every day pain-free for a change. I used to hobble the the bathroom and then to the coffee pot. I seriously needed a cane. I LOVE THIS BED!

Original review: June 15, 2019

Sleep Number Mattress and Leggitt and Platt platform base. We had two very intelligent, courteous young men, Christian and Brian, delivered the items mentioned in the subject. They then proceeded to place the items together despite the frame for our bed. At first Christian found the frame to be a challenge. My husband being an engineer helped Christian to realize it was possible. Christian listened, observed and went forward in order for us to have a pleasant night's sleep on our new bed. Thank you Christian and Brian.

Original review: June 15, 2019

We truly spent more time in the store than we thought we were actually going to spend. The quality of the products was well demonstrated by a very knowledgeable yet not pushy salesperson. Overall we spent more money than we had anticipated when we walked in, but were very satisfied with see overall product and customer experience.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I just love my Sleep Number Bed. I had the best nights sleep when I slept on it the first night. I know I will continue to sleep well every night. I just could not believe that a bed could make such a difference, but it does. I highly recommend the Sleep Number Bed to anyone who wants a good night's sleep.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Glad you're getting the great night's sleep you deserve, Anne :-) Rest easy!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Very professional installation. Explained all operations despite an issue with the Sleep IQ app not working properly. Finally was able to get connected and work the bed functions. Would recommend these installers anytime. Bed is very comfortable and works great.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your review! Rest easy :-)

Original review: June 13, 2019

Had outstanding and patient service from the delivery team... Was so grateful for their calling ahead, and for their patience in dealing with my elder parents including mom who has dementia. They were clearly experienced, very considerate... a pleasure to have in our house. Can't say enough. Although experiences by others I have heard about, and the strong sell in the local store concerned me. I received great time and service by phone reps and was impressed that I could call the person back I had dealt with.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for the shout out, Robin. Rest your very best!

Original review: June 12, 2019

Very pleased with the purchase experience and the delivery - both were great. I hope the bed is as good... The salesperson - Rashid - and the delivery guys (Juan ** and Ken) were really good. They made buying a rather expensive bed a little more enjoyable.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Glad you've had a great experience, Ronald. Rest your blissful best!

Original review: June 12, 2019

I've had my bed for over a year now and the difference in how I sleep compared to my old bed is night and day!!! My only regret is not getting one sooner than I did and I am looking forward to upgrading!!! Also the two lady employees at the store I bought my bed at are amazing people and EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL and have treated me with the utmost respect from day one.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

That's what we like to hear, David! Rest easy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 11, 2019

We purchased a top-of-the line Sleep Number bed with a delivery date scheduled a week from purchase. The day of delivery, two hours before it was to arrive, we were informed that the bed did not make it on the truck. My wife was 37 weeks pregnant at the time. A new delivery date was established. The time frame confirmed, twice. On the day of delivery, after we called to see when the approximate delivery time was, we were told the truck was en route and they would call in 10 minutes. I disassembled our current bed and had the charitable organization we donated it to start en route to come pick it up. 30 minutes later, after we contacted Sleep Number again, we were told that the bed never made it on the truck that morning. They didn't have room for it, so they left it. Mind you, this is the 2nd time and my wife is now 38 weeks pregnant and now we have no bed.

Customer service was not helpful at all and did not even seem phased by the situation. When we asked to speak to a supervisor, the response was that there was no supervisor available and that there really isn't a supervisor authorized to do anything. So, not only does the company have poor customer relations, it also has poor communication within the company. We are scheduled to have our bed delivered in another week. This is just not acceptable for a bed that costs thousands of dollars.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had, J! We were able to locate your file with the information you provided and see that you've since been in touch with one of our managers in Customer Service. We hope that you'll continue to work with him if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Professional & timely service. The delivery team was careful & courteous. Removed old bedding & set up new Sleep Number bed with expert care. They gave excellent directions for use of bed controls. I am very satisfied with this experience!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience, Eileen. Rest your very best!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 10, 2019

We were very excited to buy our Sleep Number bed and loved it in the store. On our delivery date my husband received an e-mail stating a new delivery date (two weeks later than our current date). There was no explanation of why the date was changed and we were never called. After a phone call to Sleep Number they agreed to refund our delivery fee and rescheduled for another date that was a little bit sooner. They didn't have any explanation of why the delivery was changed at the last minute.

Today we were finally supposed to receive our bed, and when the delivery drivers arrived they notified us that there were pieces missing from the bed and they would have to reschedule. Of course, with this type of customer service and attention to detail, we are cancelling our order. This is really a disappointment, because we were looking forward to this bed! Back to shopping for a regular mattress. We won't be recommending or shopping with this company again!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Sorry for the experience you've had with the delivery of your bed, Kristen. If you have any questions about your cancellation, please give us a call from 8AM-8PM CST M-F or from 8:30AM-5PM on Saturdays and we'll get started.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Enjoyed the whole experience. Good sales person and fun. Her name is Helen and she made my daughter and me very welcome. I am looking forward to delivery of my bed and mattress. Thank you. I am pleased with the whole experience.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Perfect, Nancy. Thanks for sharing your review!

Original review: June 8, 2019

The men who delivered our bed were very professional and courteous. First they moved our bed out, then they set up our new sleep number bed. They demonstrated all the features on the remote and with our phones. They were very fast and efficient. Both men were very pleasant. The sales person at the store was also real informitive. Toni showed us all the benefits of the Sleep Number bed. We had a pleasant experience with all the people at this company.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for sharing your great experience, Don. Rest your best!

Original review: June 8, 2019

I've had Sleep Number for 10 years. Recently, I bought a king-size for the master then I bought a kid’s bed for my older kid. I also bought the adjustable base on the king-size one. The kid’s one has the wedge in it that kind of adjusts at the base. The king had to delivered because it had an adjustable base. Sleep Number did that. They delivered the kid's bed too and I just put it together. The delivery people were great.

Everything has been really good. Customer service has always been helpful and got me what I need. Typically, I go to the store here in town. When I had to go from a partial split to a full split, they replaced that half one under their 30-day replacement policy. That went well and I appreciated that. The beds have been excellent.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for letting us know that you're enjoying your bed! Continue to rest well :-)

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

Original review: June 7, 2019

I'd recommend Sleep Number all the time. I own three Sleep Number beds. My first one is a 7,000 which I had for 14 years. I bought my second at least 3 years ago and the most recent purchase was for a new property. With Sleep Number, I like the fact that I get up in the morning and my back doesn't hurt. However, the sales reps are probably not as totally up on the product as they could be. I was asking what's the difference between this one and the one that I own, and they couldn't really tell why this one is better or what's changed. Also, the website could be more intuitive so you could kinda figure out what you were trying to put up together. I had questions about the base and the feet on the last one that I bought. On the website, it shows an individual foot setup and bed frame, and the bed actually comes with one. I didn't think the explanation was real clear.

The guys were very good about putting the bed together but they could be a little more explanative of how it works.They could also make sure that the bed does not do something else 'cause I couldn't get the feet to go up on my second one after the guy left. They had to come back and do something to it. I think that's becoming common with delivery and setup people, and that's not just Sleep Number. They're not really interested in doing the sales job and the explanation that they could. They just wanna get it in and get it out.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Saleswoman Angella was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. Been debating about getting a Sleep Number and can not wait until it arrives. I went in for pillows and ended up with a bed and pillows. I tried out several beds and picked what would best suit me.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience, Melissa! We wish many wonderful night's to come with your new bed and pillows :-)

Original review: June 6, 2019

The Sleep Number bed is perfect. I purchased my bed 12 years ago. Haven’t had any problems with my back. I had three back surgeries. If I sleep on any other bed when I get up in the mornings I hurt real bad. My number on my sleep number bed is 100. I keep it as hard as possible. I have a king size bed. My wife keeps her side between 80 to 100 and the good thing about a sleep number bed you don’t have to turn it flip it all you have to do is push a button. I tell everybody about the bed my neighbors went out and bought one some of the people where I work at one out and bought one. If I can afford to buy one of the newer models I would but I am so happy with the one I got. You do have a rating for 10 I give it 100.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're elated to have you as a such a big fan, Dean! Thanks so much for sharing your review, we wish you an amazing night's sleep for years to come :-)

Online Customer Care

Original review: June 5, 2019

Alison was wonderful! She listened intently to issues with our 25 yr-old Select Comfort (Sleep Number's old name) mattress. She was even familiar with our 'old-tech' bed! She was also respectful of my online research & answered ALL of our questions. Our new C2 King will arrive Monday!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're so thankful to have you as a long-time fan, John! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Alison while you were picking out your new c2 mattress.

Original review: June 4, 2019

After looking at all the options we bought a Queen for the R V because of the space it has. Our sales person was very knowledgeable about the product and explained all options. No pressure just Information. She was great!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for taking the time to share your store experience. We're so happy to hear your Sales Professional provided you with great service, and we wish you many comfortable nights to come during your travels!

Original review: June 4, 2019

Beau at the Sleep Number store in Farmington, UT, was marvelous in preparing things for our arrival to the store and then in his total and friendly attention and help when we arrived, tried the bed, and proceeded with the purchase. He was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. He even stayed beyond his end-of-shift time to take care of us. In fact, he was so helpful over the phone before we drove to the store (over an hour’s drive), that we decided to go to this store rather than even contacting a store that would have been 20-30 minutes shorter to drive to. The delivery people, TJ and Derek were similarly very polite, friendly, and helpful. (We scored them 10 on everything on the delivery questionnaire.)

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. We're thrilled you had such a wonderful time working Beau and our home delivery team, and we wish many restful and comfortable night's sleep to come with your new bed!

Original review: June 3, 2019

Just wish it could be delivered tomorrow. But we have a custom headboard. 8/14 is our delivery date and setup for everything. It is going to help me with my upcoming surgery and my wife with her neck and lower back problems.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We understand it can be hard to wait for a great night's sleep and we really appreciate your patience while we work to get your bed to you, Earl. If you find you have any questions about your order or delivery along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Great delivery - Austin and Jesse arrived on schedule with everything we had ordered. They did a great job of removing the old and installing the new. Gave great instructions on how to use everything. Very polite and very knowledgeable about the product. Thank you!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Wonderful! We're glad you had a fantastic delivery experience! Sleep well, and let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Online Customer Care

Original review: June 2, 2019

The delivery occurred within the agreed-upon time frame and the crew was very professional and courteous. There was a slight mix-up, but that was patiently and quickly resolved. The first night's sleep was comfortable and restful. I loved my old Sleep Number mattress, but this one is even better! I am very satisfied. Thank you!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Thanks for your review! I apologize for the mix-up, but I'm glad it was quickly resolved. I hope that you love your new bed, and I wish you many more restful nights to come.

Online Customer Care

Select Comfort expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Sleep Number makes its own air beds and offers four series of mattresses for different needs and budgets. The mattresses are designed and crafted in the U.S.A., and they come in a wide variety of options.

• Warranty: Sleep Number offers a 25-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship. The first two years are non-prorated and the remaining 23 years are prorated.

• Variety: It offers four series of mattresses, including a Classic Series, Performance Series, Memory Foam Series and Innovation Series.

• Financing: You can set up a consumer credit card to help finance your payments over a period of time.

• Support: It has support specialists who are available 24 hours a day to help with information about the mattresses or concerns you might have after purchasing.

• Comfort: The mattresses offer excellent support and comfort levels.

• Unique Features: You can self-adjust the support of the bed for each sleeper.

• Best for: Sleep Number/Select Comfort mattresses are best for couples who need different support levels, e.g. when there is more than a 100lbs weight difference.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information