Sleep Number

• 2 stars75
  • 1 stars424
    24%

www.sleepnumber.com

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm glad we could help, Phyllis! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, and if you ever have any questions or concerns for us in the future, please just let us know.

Sleep well!

Pete M

Original review: June 18, 2016

I wish I hadn't put this off so long to order. I assumed it would be a long, drawn out experience and took less than 10 minutes. I managed to cut my first live chat off and figured I would have to start over. I was picked up by Alia and the order was picked up where Chris and I left off and off we went! Thanks to you both!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We're glad you love it, Mike! Thanks so much for choosing the Sleep Number® bed.

Original review: June 18, 2016

We heard really good things about Sleep Number and our mattress was about 10 years old. So, it was time to make a change and we decided to give Sleep Number a shot. We love the overall quality. The sales professionals were very informative, took their time, made sure we had all of our questions answered, and everything they said that was gonna happen came through. It was delivered faster than what we had anticipated and the delivery team was fantastic. We're overall very pleased with it.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Justin, thank you for taking time to share your review with us. I sincerely apologize for the troubles you've had, and after reviewing your file I see that one of our Customer Advocate Managers has offered you some solutions to help resolve your concerns, and she's waiting on a callback from you. When you have the chance, I hope you'll reach back out to her so she can continue to work with you. Your feedback is very important to us, and I have shared your comments with our Leadership for their review as well.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

Purchasing a Sleep Number bed for me falls under the category of worst experience with a company involving a bed. The M7 didn't work from day one. It took multiple phones calls to customer service and long troubleshooting sessions to get the bed to work intermittently. Often times it would fill up entirely and refuse to let air out and it would rarely cooperate with the supplied remote. Many times the remote would give one reading and the bed would be the opposite. Other times the remote would show the bed adjusting, but the bed would not be following the remote's signal and the remote would just instantly go back the to original setting. The whole process would leave us confused and unable to get a comfortable setting. The bed is difficult to tear down and troubleshoot for someone like me suffering from chronic pain and mobility issues and even without my issues it is time consuming.

After the troubleshooting calls and the complaining they finally offered to replace the bed, but by that point my wife and I were entirely too frustrated in our dealings with Sleep Number's lack of a swift and effective response. We would have been happy if they had offered to replace the bed on the second troubleshooting call or even offered to send a tech to help, but it wasn't until I was in excruciating pain a few nights later from the lack of a comfortable sleep that I came to a realization they were just going to keep having us do the troubleshooting even if they replaced the bed with one that did in fact work and it ended up breaking down as well in the future. I would be suffering again, troubleshooting again, complaining again, and not sleeping again.

When you have the kind of pain I do every day even the slightest glimmer of hope of relief or a better night's sleep can be quite enticing as sleep is usually when I can find a small amount of relief. They offered a bit of hope through the bed and the dual temp layer touting I could have a sleep experience exactly the way I liked and I was unable to experience such an extraordinary sleep experience with their products. I left a similar review on their website and shortly thereafter they responded with their prefabricated response to contact them on their customer service number as my satisfaction was their primary concern. I called the number and was told that I would be required to pay to return the bed regardless of its faulty nature and there wasn't anywhere I could drop the bed off myself.

The only other option was to pay to ship the bed in a large multitude of boxes to wherever they desired, but I wasn't allowed to return it myself to any of their facilities and avoid a costly return fee. I continued to complain and they offered to remove half of the return cost. The only other option was to accept another bed and hope it worked without any problems otherwise I would be required to pay the almost $200 to return the replacement if I was actually unhappy with a bed that did work and it just didn't live up to its advertised hype. The bed could have been good if it worked, but the headache and terrible customer service experience.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, Eva. Monitoring your heart rate is just one of the ways our SleepIQ system tracks your sleep, and I'm confident the data you're seeing is accurate. I want you to know your feedback on this is important to us, and I've made sure to forward the details of this on to our product team so they have the chance to review this. If you ever have any questions or concerns we can help with in the future, please just let us know.

Email: customerservice@selectcomfort.com

Have a great day and sleep well,

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I love my Sleep Number bed. However, I am disturbed that SleepIQ does not register my heart rate most of the time. Customer service says it's probably because I sleep on my side. I feel I am not getting accurate readings of my sleep, as heart rate enters into the calculation. I am sure I am not the only side sleeper. When I was sold the system, I was not warned it would not work properly for me. I think a fix is needed.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sorry for any confusion, Deborah. All of our bedding items are final sales, but can be exchanged inside of 30 days, and you should have been provided with this information at the time of purchase. If you don't recall being provided with a copy of the terms and conditions to read and sign when you placed your order, just reply here with the name and address on your order and I can check into this with your local store for you.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

This is my experience with recent purchase. Please do not order anything from Sleep Number. I recently purchased a quilt set online since the store did not have it on display. Was told that it could be returned if not satisfied. Now I am told that they do exchanges only. What a SCAM. I will not be spending any more money with them. I will go to a retailer that has normal return policy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We're glad your experience with us has been a great one, Bonnie! ???? Just let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns we can help with in the future.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

We purchased our first Sleep Number in 2003 after our house burned. Later I purchased a twin for my mother who was in the nursing home, she loved her new bed, she had it for several years, and someone with the cleaning crew at the nursing home ruined it. I called Select Comfort and the got me a new one at a fraction of the cost. When she passed away in 2010, I told them that she had passed and the zipper had broken on it, I couldn't believe it, they gave me a new mattress at no charge. So, when they came out with the M7 we purchased one to upgrade ours. In 2013 we surprised our son and daughter in law with a new queen for Christmas, then last year our daughter received a queen for Christmas also. So, as you can tell we think the Sleep Number product is an awesome company.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We're glad you had a great visit, Tamie! If you ever have any questions we can help with, or need some more information on our models, we're here and happy to help.

Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I had the pleasure of visiting the Sleep Number store in Summerlin, Nevada. I say the word pleasure because the customer service was absolutely great! Our salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. My child was at ease trying out the bed and the salesperson actually asked her questions about what would make her comfortable while she slept. I thought that this was key to our visit because my child was the actual customer.

I am planning on purchasing the Sleep IQ mattress in November. And just for the visit she received a free SleepIQ kids pillow. The salesperson was right again, the pillow provides a better sleep angle because it was made for a child and not an adult. Thank you Smiley360 and Sleep Number for this opportunity. In this age of poor customer service being prevalent, I was very happy to find a company that should be very proud of their employees representing them so well.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Sarah, thanks for for sharing this with us. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had with your bed. I think it's important to remember that while defects in our beds are rare, we intentionally manufacture our models to be very easy to service in the event you have any trouble, and replacing the pump for the bed is quick and easy. While we're not able to make any exceptions to the cost to send a technician to replace your pump, I'd be happy to walk you through that process here. Just send me a message with some additional details and I can get started.

I look forward to working with you.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I purchased my Sleep Number bed 2 years ago. I have some level of warranty left permitting discounts on replacement parts. The number indicates 100 but there is a significant lack of air. I called Sleep Number. They recommended the replacement of the foam. I paid the money. This did not work. I requested a person come out and fix it. I paid 180.00 for this. 3 weeks later someone came and told me they believed there was an air pump issue. They had no parts with them and said they would order me an air pump. 1 month later I found out they started the order and did not finish it. I requested, they send someone out with this pump to install and they said I would have to pay another 180.00 for a service call plus the air pump which costs 150.00. This is insane. I could have nearly bought another mattress and I'm not so sure it really is the air pump. People beware. This product is great for 2 years. After that forget it.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hey Jay, thanks for taking the time to share this with us. I can't apologize enough for the trouble you've had with your order, and I'd like to check into this with you to see what I can do to help. Just reply here with the name and address on the original order so I can locate your account and I can get to work.

SIncerely,

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I ordered 2 sets of pillows and covers on 7/15/2016. A couple of days later, I realized that I had ordered the wrong size, so I edited my order with an online chat associate. He assured me that it will be corrected in time. They shipped the original wrong order on 7/18. This time I picked up the phone and spoke with an agent who said they will send a return shipping label and they will ship the correct order right away. I used the return label and shipped the original order back to them on 7/26. I chatted with an online associate again on 8/3 to check on my order status and he said they will not ship the correct order until they receive the original order back. After some investigation, he said they received the original order back on 8/1 and my order will be shipped "shortly."

Well, it's 8/20 today, and still no sign of my order. I missed the business hours, so I attempted to check on my order again with an incompetent agent online. He also had to be reminded that the order was returned to them on 8/1 and I should've received my correct order by now. He took 4 minutes to answer each question, and I had to check more than once to make sure he was still online. I have a picture of a stay-at-home parent answering chat request part-time while taking care of a household. The most unprofessional, inefficient online shopping experience ever. Maybe they don't care because I just ordered pillows and not their beds. If I don't receive my order this week, I will be disputing their charge on my credit card.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for letting us know your experience with our delivery teams was a good one, Martha! If you ever have any questions, we're here and happy to help.

Email: customerservice@selectcomfort.com

Have a great day and sleep well!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

The guys were ok, very kind. Came in and got the job done. Explained everything and were on their way.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sorry you're having trouble with your new pump, Patrick. This isn't the experience we expect to provide for our owners, and I'd like to look into this with you to see how I can help. Can you reply here with the name and address on your order to get started?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I purchased a queen sized bed, at first I was very happy with it. Right before the warranty ran out the air pump quit working. I called and talked with customer service and found out it would be prorated, not happy with that but ordered a replacement any way. Now the new pump is not automatically refilling when necessary. My wife and I wake with more backaches now and will be shopping for another mattress. I don't think a sleep number will be on our list.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm thrilled you've had a great experience from start to end, Toni, and we look forward to hearing about the great sleep you're getting for years to come. If you ever have any questions, or need some more information on your bed, we're here and happy to help.

Sleep well!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

We wanted to find a good mattress for a long time and we finally did. The Sleep Number sales rep patiently worked with us. She had us lay down on the bed and see what our sleep number was and had us test different ones. She called and followed up. I like that kind of customer service. We got the bedding, the mattress, the air thing that puts that air on the top and pillows. The delivery team set the bed up for me and then went over everything - the features and what we needed to do. They were great. Our planned purchase to delivery timeline worked out perfectly since we just moved into our new house. For the price and quality compared to other companies, overall, it was a good price. My husband and I had to play with the adjustments since he likes the mattress firmer while I like it softer, but we have gotten to that point where he likes it. We’re happy with the bed.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm sorry you're having some troubles with your mattress and your base, Pamela. We'd love to look into some solutions for you, just give us a call at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST M-F or from 8:30AM-5PM on Saturdays and we can get started right away.

I hope we have the opportunity to assist with your concerns soon.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I like the mattress but I have had problems with the mattress sliding around on the base and it is very annoying.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us, Lloyd. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your bed, and with our customer service, and I've shared your feedback with our Leadership for their review. We think it's important for our owners to know that our adjustable base models are all final sales, which is an industry standard practice due to their significant size and weight, which makes them difficult to ship back to our returns warehouse. We provide this information on our website, at the register in each of our stores, and on the receipt we ask you to sign once you complete your order, so this information should have been provided in your paperwork. If you don’t recall signing your receipt to confirm you understand your terms of sale while you were in the store, just let me know and I'll be happy to check with your local store.

While I wish our bed had been a better fit for you and your wife, I hope that you've since found a bed that gives you the great sleep you both deserve. if you have any questions in the future, or additional feedback you'd like me to pass on, just let me know.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

BUYER BEWARE! My wife has severe Osteoarthritis and Sleep Apnea so we thought we'd check out Sleep Number beds and see if one would help her sleep. So on 6/11/16 we went to a Sleep Number store. After spending a few hours in the store we decided to buy one. We ordered a Queen Dual c4 with the adjustable base, and set up a delivery date. Total price; Bed, Base, Delivery, CA Recycle fee (for mattress and box springs, non-refundable) $3,313.62. Our big mistake was not reading the fine print on the contract. Now they offer a100 night trial. So we guessed everything would be ok.

The big day arrived and we get our new bed (the set up crew was great). I asked If after 100 days can we get our old bed back? Answer: "Oh no, we throw it away and you will have to buy a new one." "Ok then we'll keep it, do we get our $22.00 Ca recycle fee back?" "Oh no that's non-refundable." Ok, so we put it outside and covered it up. (Good thing we did.) By the third night my wife was having worse back pains than before and spent more time out of the bed than in it. We had changed all the hardness and elevation settings quite a few times to try to get it adjusted for her. Nothing seemed to work. She wanted her old bed back.

After numerous phone calls to the store and customer service we were told that we could not return it until we had had it for thirty days. After some negotiating we somehow got the thirty day waived and they would pick it up in two weeks. That was on 6/28/16. Then we were told that they would not take the base back. It was ours at $1,199.99 and there would be a pick up charge of $179.99. Plus a headboard bracket of $39.99. Plus any sales taxes. Or we could take the mattress apart, box it up and ship it back to them at our cost.

So for a bed that we are going to return it is costing us $1,645.83. It was scheduled to be picked up on 7/13/16, but we got a phone call saying that the truck was in an accident and they would have to reschedule. It was finally picked up on 7/27/16. The pick up Tech told me that I would be getting a confirming email within 21 days. As of 8/18/16 I have not received an confirming email. In checking with the credit bank that our purchase went through a credit of $1578.79 was applied on 7/28/16 to our account. READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Mary, I really appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. I've reviewed your file and see that our Home Delivery Team was unable to disassemble and relocate your existing frame due the liability concerns as it was not our product, and that one of our Customer Advocate Managers, Marnya, had provided you with these details when you spoke with her on the 18th.

I apologize for the experience you've had and I have forwarded your comments to our Leadership for their review. I'd be happy to get you in touch with our managers again so they can set up your delivery if you'd still like your bed, or look into other solutions for you, just send me a private reply with the best number to reach you at and I can get it set up for you.

I look forward to your reply.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I waited all day for my bed to be delivered. They came in and told me they could not move my old bed, even scoot it across the hall. They offered no solutions. Every single person but one who I have talked to on the phone has been rude - the delivery supervisor, the people from the store where I purchased the bed, the delivery contact in customer service. Waited for several minutes to speak with another supervisor and was disconnected as he came to the phone so I did not get to talk to him or see what might be done. I wish they would have helped me figure out what to do. I wish they were not so rude, but seeing the reviews of the company, maybe I am lucky they didn't deliver as this is probably a sign of how they do business.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm sorry you're not getting the great sleep you deserve, Susan, and I want you to know we can help. We have a team of comfort experts that can learn more about the concerns you have and explore solutions with you right away, just give us a call at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST M-F or from 8:30AM-5PM on Saturdays and we'll get started.

We hope to talk with you soon!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I spent $5,000 on the mattress and wouldn't again. I have had it for over 4 months and still I wake up several times in the night and sore in the morning in my hips and shoulder. Sleep Number is great for a couple who likes different firmness, the only reason I gave it 3 stars.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Grant, I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had. It's our top priority to ensure our owners are sleeping comfortably, and loving all of the products they purchase from us, and I'd like to have a chance to get you in touch with our managers so we can work to resolve this as quickly as possible. I'll need some more information to get started, so please reply here with the name and address on your original order, and a good number we can reach you at, and I can get started.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I purchased a bed from them over a year ago and loved it, but once I purchased my son's bed from them and tried to order accessories they weren't able to follow direction and when than 7,000 on two beds and accessories. Some of which doesn't operate as stated in the manual. When you try to get support they do short temp fixes instead of fixing what they sale. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. The dual temp layer is worthless. Not worth the money you spend. The foam will bunch up and the pumps are very weak even if you take the filters off to test air flow.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for letting us know your visit to your local store was a good one, Norman! If you have any follow up questions we can help with, just send me a message and I can help.

Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

Was very helpful and made our experience well worth the trip.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We're glad you're both enjoying your bed, John! Thanks again for trusting us with your sleep.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

My wife and I ordered a king size and are very happy. It was the base model and we are sleeping better than all conventional one we had been using. We just bought a queen size for the RV.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had with your bed, Beatriz. Defects in our bed are rare, but the ones that do occur are most often found and reported in the first two years of use, which is why we fully cover any replacements due to defects during that period. It sounds like you’ve owned your bed a bit longer than that and you’re now in the prorated portion of your warranty, where we're still covering the majority of the cost for your replacement. We're happy to look into this for you and see what we can do to help resolve the concerns you mentioned with your remote once and for all. Just reply here with the name and address on your order and I can get started.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Poorly done products, breaks easily, remotes go bad within 12 to 24 months. When calling for parts, company imposes on customer to purchase the replacement for extremely high price. Purchased because commercial indicated was good for back issues. This bed has increased my issues and are not very comfortable. I will.not recommend this product to anyone.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Joshua, I can't apologize enough for the experience you've had. We work hard to provide our customers with a world-class experience from start to finish, and it's clear we've fallen short of that goal for you. I want you to know your feedback on this is important to us, and I'd like to have a chance to pull these chat transcripts so I can forward the details of this on to our management and ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. Please reply here with the dates and times you spoke with Andy and Max, and I can get started.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I bought a bed on Sunday, on Monday my wife was excited and looking over the website. She saw a promo for $100 worth of bedding on purchases. She was busy and asked if I could find out if we can get the deal. I spoke to an Andrew on livechat who proceeded to rudely tell me that the deal was only available in one store in Queens, New York. He told me I should have read the fine print.

Andrew was very short and rude. I asked if I should just cancel my order and he flippantly said I should call the cancellation department. He then disconnected the chat when I questioned if he was trained to be rude. My wife contacted the number give, unshockingly the number was NOT the cancellation department, just the general help number. After she navigates the menus she spoke to a rep that she said was VERY apologetic. The cancellation rep tried to save the sale and told my wife that we were overcharged on the order and she could adjust it.

My wife found that particularly funny, the only financial compensation they offered was to CORRECT the bill. The cancellation rep assured her the order was cancelled and that she'd receive an email, a few hours later, no email. I wait until this morning and contact livechat. Max on livechat thought he was cute and enjoyed not being helpful. He guaranteed that there is no way to get an email notification to confirm my order was cancelled. He was rude, disrespectful, and offered NO HELP.

After battling back and forth with him, he finally admits that SOMEONE can send an email, just not him. The whole time he was being rude with cute little responses like "Oh, ok cool. Can I help you with anything else?" This has been a bad experience and a waste of my time. I cannot believe how poorly I was treated after dropping nearly three thousand dollars.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Chris, I'm really sorry you've had some troubles with your bed, and I apologize for the service you've received. We want to provide our owners with the best experiences every step of the way and it's clear we fell short of that goal for you. Please send me a private reply with the name and address on your order, along with the best number to reach you at, so I can get you in touch with one of our Customer Advocate Managers to resolve this for you.

I look forward to your reply.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I have the i8 Split Cal King with adjustable bases. Let me first say out the door with this bed was over 9k dollars. I am a 2 year post quadriplegic. I spent 4 months in the hospital in a air mattress so I thought Sleep Number would be the best. Well not so much. I have to say the mattress not that bad just so-so but the split is terrible. If you never want to cuddle with your spouse again this is the bed for you. There is a nice, hard line down the middle that you will never want to cross. The adjustable bases are garbage. 2nd time in under 2 years they are going to be fixed and that's if the tech calls you back. The warranty company gives the tech 2-4 business days to call you back and last time it was 2 weeks to come out and service after the call.

Well on my 4th day today and I called sleep number. They of course transferred me to adjustable base warranty. He says the part came in and the tech would call today. Still waiting. Anyways on to remote control. These are by far the cheapest, poorest made remotes I have ever owned in my life. If you drop on off the bed the whole remote implodes in a million pieces. You have to collect all the pieces and reconstruct the remote and remember I am a quad with no hand use so my wife has to reconstruct it.

Also tape on the battery doors, normal buttons being used, symbols wearing off. They are total and complete garbage. The remote from directv is a million times better than this remote. And pillows - I have bought 3 and they are not cheap. They turn to mush after about 3 months. I called about 2 weeks ago about the remotes and pillows. A supervisor was supposed to call me back and nothing. Called back today, they said that the people from the complaint dept would call back, give them a couple of minutes and nothing. Before buying just a little warning.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Hi Matt, I'm sorry you've had trouble, and I'd like to see what I can do to help. I'll need some more information to get started, so please reply here with the name and address on your order and I can get started.

I hope to talk with you soon,

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

My wife and I spent several weeks researching mattresses, and after trying a Sleep Number bed at our local store, we decided to order one online through the Sleep Number website. We attempted to do this, but there was a problem with the online financing portal. So I took a screenshot of my Sleep Number shopping cart and decided to place the order over the phone. I reviewed the numbers from my screenshot with the salesperson and placed the order. His numbers were identical to mine. I was reviewing my order after I had made the purchase and I noticed that their website had done bad math. As you can see in the image below instead of deducting a $320 discount from the total equipment price, based on the $320 discount clearly shown on my order, they had only deducted $220. That's a new one, I thought, a website from what appeared to be an established company, was producing math errors.

Then I checked the invoice Sleep Number had emailed me confirming my purchase. The final purchase price in the invoice was the same as the final purchase price on their website. But here's the interesting part. The invoice didn't contain the same math error. It deducted the $320 discount correctly. But in order to make the math work, and still come out with the same total price, the salesperson had jacked up the equipment price from the $3200 we had discussed on the phone, to $3300.

I emailed Sleep Number immediately with screenshots of the discrepancy and called them the next morning to cancel my order. The person I spoke with seemed unconcerned there had been a math error on their website, and equally unconcerned that the salesperson had detected the error, and jacked up the equipment price to fix it, instead of reducing the total price, which is what he should have done. Instead he just read me a canned script about their price protection policy. I really liked the Sleep Number mattress, and I can forgive them for a math error. I simply won't do business with a company that tries to cheat me over a lousy $100. If this behavior reflects their company culture, their mattresses are probably lousy too.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

We can't wait to hear how you like the new bed, George! Just let us know if you have any questions we can help with while you're awaiting delivery.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

The store in the Lynnwood Mall had every type of bed available for "testing". Several beds were equipped with sensors so your SN could be measured. The sales team was extremely professional in assisting us with each type of bed as well as the options. We were impressed and hope that the bed is as good as everyone says it is.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for being a fan, Marcus! If you ever have any questions about your bed, we're here for help.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

It's a great deal and a bed that nobody would resist. It's great for back pain and great to sleep and won't have no problem. Sleep Number is the best.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for stopping by to see us, Heidi! If you have any questions after your visit, or need some more information on our beds, just let us know.

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

My husband and I are shopping for a new mattress. We are trying different brands and comparing prices. We are still determining our budget, but the salesmen have been really helpful and patient. They are informative, but there is no pressure to close a deal "immediately". For giving a review, I will receive a FREE Sleep Number® In Balance™ Classic Pillow.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm sorry you haven't been enjoying your bed, Andre, and I want you to know that we can help. When you have the chance, just give us a call at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST M-F or from 8:30AM-5PM on Saturdays and we'll begin to explore solutions for your concerns right away.

We hope to work with you soon!

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

I bought a Sleep Number bed... What's happens is around 3 months in you start to sink to the middle of the bed. It's a sink hole. Both people sleeping in the bed sink to the middle.. And trying to have sex you have to put the bed at its highest point, fill it up with air. This bed is really bad. I wouldn't let my dog sleep on it. Then they sell you a kit to put in the middle of the bed to stop you from sinking. This bed sucks, don't ever buy one.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

I'm so sorry you're having some trouble with your Split King mattress, Veronica. We really want you to love your bed, and we'd like to have a chance to help. Just give our agents a call at 1-888-411-2270 from 8AM-8PM CST, M-F and 8:30AM-5PM on Saturday and we can start working with you.

We hope to talk with you soon!

Online Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

I hate my bed. We bought the split which equals two twin mattress. They are always apart. Bed looks messy plus our unit under the bed is noisy. VERY UNHAPPY.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience with us, Jonathan! I'm glad to hear the Sales Professionals you've worked with were helpful and provided you with all the information you were looking for, and that our Delivery Team was great as well. I hope that you continue to sleep well on your new bed for years to come. If you have any questions, just let us know, we're here and happy to help.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

We had thought of getting a bed for a while but hadn't made a big decision. Sleep Number was at a home and patio show in Indiana and we saw they were running some specials for the bed, so we went ahead and got it. The sales rep answered all our questions immediately. If she didn't know something another guy quickly helped her with the answer. Their delivery team explained the product to us—the pumps and all the good stuff that it has. They went through all the instructions and then told us what we needed to warranty if we needed to warranty anything. The lady who sold the bed to us called us the day of delivery and also a week later and said to call her at the store if we had any questions.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Thanks for letting us know you're having some trouble, Lisa. Defects in our bed are rare, but the ones that do occur are most often found and reported in the first two years of use, which is why we fully cover any replacements due to defects during that period. It sounds like you’ve owned your bed a bit longer than that and you’re now in the prorated portion of your warranty, where we're still covering the majority of the cost for your replacement. We're happy to look into this for you, just reply here with the name and address we delivered your bed to and we can get started.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I know many people like these beds but I think it's important for potential buyers to be aware of the cost of replacing items. The foam will need be replaced... Cost is 90+ bucks (less any prorated warranties you may have). Cover - If you should need to replace your cover, Cost is 600+ (less once prorated warranties if applicable). My control doesn't display... no longer covered on warranty (that is only a 2 yr warranty for a 20 year warranty bed they promote) - Cost is upward of 900+ bucks!! The 20 year warranty depreciates each year by 4%. BUYER BEWARE OF THE FUTURE COSTS TO AN ALREADY VERY EXPENSIVE SYSTEM!!!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Profile