Find a Mattress Brands partner

3. Mattress Brands
Select Comfort - Sleep Number

4.3/5 (568 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: April 19, 2021

Everything about Sleep Number is great except the delivery confirmation. They claim there is no way to confirm all your bed parts ordered are at the hub warehouse when the delivery team goes to pick up your items until the day of delivery, yet you get several "delivery confirmation emails and texts...one of which you confirm you will be home...weeks before your delivery date. Our bed was delayed five weeks from original confirmation date because of this poor system of communication until I researched and found a way to speak by phone to an assistant to a CEO and voice my disappointment and hardships over the matter. They then were able to get us a delivery date three weeks later without a real guarantee it would even be delivered on that date. They promised to report the issue at the next staff meeting and I was reimbursed $200 + for accessories I had purchased to go with my bed.

The delivery crew said the issue had not been solved and that their system did not work in such a way that the warehouse could confirm all items were there until the delivery team arrived to pick them up. That in my opinion is bad for their business especially in this day of cell phones and computers and especially for high priced items. They never said this was due to Covid.

They also have communication issues between sales training and e-mail instructions that is in conflict with what the consumer is responsible to do before the bed arrives. We did what was in writing which left us without an assembled bed for a night, and we are senior citizens. We disassembled and removed our old bed from the room hours before the new one was expected to arrive. When it didn't arrive my 76 year old husband had to sleep on the floor until I figured out how to reassemble our old sleep number bed without instructions. It was 17 years old I believe. Our original delivery confirmation said it could arrive as late as 11 P.M.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We apologize for your trouble, and for the frustration, it has caused. We've made sure to pass your experience for training purposes and to help improve our processes.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I would have loved to give the delivery team a five star rating. I thought that they were professional, knowledgeable and treated my home with care. The thing that bothers me the most was that the delivery team didn’t have on shoe booties that would’ve protected my floors and carpet in my master bathroom. In the days of Covid it would have been assuring that the delivery was not tracking in dirt and germs, in to my house from every house they delivered to that day. If this is not a company policy, it should be. You’re bringing something into the most private room in their house.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Douglas. We strive to provide a great experience every step of the way, and it's clear we fell short of that goal for you. We've shared your review with our Leadership, so they can follow up with our Delivery Team.

If there's anything we can help with, please let us know.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Our visit at the Sleep Number store in St Petersburg, Fl. was amazing. The sales lady helped us decide which mattress would seemingly best suit us. The delivery was perfect too. On delivery day, the team called and said they would arrive in 20 minutes. They were one minute early! They worked together so well, treated us and our home with the highest respect. The foot warmer was delivered defective. They noticed and made a phone call for a replacement. It will be delivered within two weeks and a team will be here to install it. We had to do nothing to make it happen! All taken care of it for us.

Note: we have a manufactured wood floor and it was scratched during set-up. That scratch is under the bed and cannot be seen until the time the bed is moved. We did not file a complaint. The steel frame sits directly on the floor and is strongly supported by metal pillars. Our new Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed is so comfortable. It is a wonderful upgrade. Each of us has a remote and it is very user friendly.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
    We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Jean. While we're glad to hear about how well you're sleeping, and how great your interactions with our teams have been, we're sorry to hear about your floor & the defective foot warmer. If there's anything we can help with, please send us a private reply, or give us a call.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I made an online purchase on 12/23 of 2020. Never even sat on a Sleep Number bed. My wife actually had questions about the bed and I called the closest store to me which is in Columbus, Ohio. I called the store and asked the female that answered the phone that if my wife and I would come down if she would explain more about the bed that we have already ordered one but have so many questions. She advised yes, come to the store and she could explain more and would be happy to answer any questions. We so traveled to store 11036 store in Columbus, Ohio and met Rachel M. As we entered she was already working with a customer, I had paperwork in my hand which had the sleep number logo on it and she must have seen that because she greeted us as "I will be right with you, thank you for be a returning customer."

Visit started great from there. As she finished up with her existing customer. She asked how she could help us. I advised her that I have called and that we were the ones that purchased a bed online and had questions. She advised, "Not a problem, let's get started over here." Put us on the p5 and showed us how the bed worked and the results we can get from the bed by finding your level. She found my wife and I level and she answered all other questions from there. Was so happy with the service and product returned to next day with my parents which also purchased a bed. Rachel M. Is a 5 star sales person in my opinion.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Last night was our very first night sleeping on our sleep number mattress. My husband and I have six children all under the age of eight. Needless to say, we are rather exhausted most of the time. My husband has been having some back problems lately so we decided it was time to get a new mattress. Once we set everything up and found our individual numbers, which right now just so happens to be the same number, we got ready to settle in for the night. My husband said that he slept pretty good overall. I, on the other hand, slept pretty decent myself except for the fact that I have a four-month-old and that makes it difficult to sleep. But I would say that so far night one was a success! I very much look forward to nights two and beyond. Both my husband and I currently are at 65 and that may end up changing as time goes on.

I very much like the fact that you can adjust to your own preferences on your own side of the mattress. This is very helpful considering that we are a couple that has different sleep needs at any given time. We also purchased some sheets and a pillow/pillow protector those have not come in yet. I very much look forward to when those come in so that I can sleep even better.

Original review: July 18, 2021

My only issue was they forgot to remove a portion of the previous air pump and I had to dispose of it on my own.. Sorta and if they weren't paying a lot of attention and explaining the remote to me was rather Weak and Undetailed... Otherwise all was good.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We've made sure to pass your experience on for further review, and if you have any other questions we can help with just give us a call at 1-888-411-2270 (8AM-8PM CST M-F, 8:30AM-5PM CST Saturday).

Original review: July 17, 2021

Everything went great! On time professional. They said it would take up to 2 hours to install. It took probably 45 minutes or less. I am enjoying my new mattress very much. Sleeping a lot better now. I found my sleep number to be 45.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Our experience at this Sleep Number store was very satisfactory. Both the manager, Monique and the salesperson, Carlos who helped us that day were very professional, friendly, very patient and willing to help us. Even though our plans were just to go look at mattresses, we ended up buying one just because of their customer service! That says it all!

Original review: July 8, 2021

On time and courteous! I couldn't have asked for more! My delivery team answered all of my questions, and gave me the time to vacuum where my old bed had been. After they set up my lovely new bed, my remote was explained in detail. I certainly appreciate their service and would recommend Sleep Number to everyone! Plus they took all the packaging with them! Thank you both!

Anne

PS. I slept great last night too! I may even go to bed early tonight!

Original review: July 8, 2021

I purchased a bed, sheet set and mattress protector back in May. Was initially advised that the sheets would arrive within 2 weeks and the bed would be delivered at the end of June. Although I have received the bed, I have yet to get the sheets/mattress topper despite my multiple calls and emails to get this resolved. I am purely just trying to return the bed because I have run out of patience purchasing a $8,500 bed I cannot use (it is a split top so I have to use the SN sheets). Now SN is trying to bag me for pick up fees and the cost of the base highlighting that was in the contract I signed. As far as I am concerned, SN did not fulfill the contract I signed so the entire thing becomes null and void. I would not recommend, the cost alone is not worth this level of hassle.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We want all our owners to know we offer a 100 Night In Home Trial, not a risk free trial, as our owners cover initial and return shipping fees if they decide their beds aren't a good fit and some items can not be returned or exchanged. The details of our trial are in the link below. Questions? Just call us at 1-888-411-2270 (8AM-8PM CST M-F, 8:30AM-5PM CST Saturday).

sleepnumber.com/legal-notices/terms-conditions

support.sleepnumber.com/hc/en-us/articles/235185607-Returns-exchanges

Select Comfort author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information