1.84/5

Need a good mattress?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

547 Tempur-Pedic Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We spent over $4K for the firmest Tempur-Pedic and the base that we were told was required or else the warranty would be nullified. Within three months, barely after the outgassing period was past, the firmness of the mattress was gone. Leaning into it is like putting a hand in clay. Every morning we wake up stiff and in joint pain in the lower back and hip joints. The mattress holds heat from the time you lay down, so after 2 hours you wake up baking. After a few months we tried to send back the mattress; it was not for us and not what we paid for. We had been not shown the bogus warranty until after we bought the mattress, so be sure to read it carefully in advance.

The only thing covered by the warranty is the very top surface of the mattress. You have to take a picture of the mattress with a yardstick or broomstick across it and a quarter leaning against the stick. The surface has to show something like an inch of indentation. So they designed an overpriced sponge with a surface layer that bounces back—clever thing will never dent at the surface. I am not a heavy person, maybe 115 pounds, but my entire body sinks into this thing advertised as extra firm, and turning over at night or getting out of bed in the morning is like hauling myself out of quicksand.

The company is evasive, used delay tactics, and ultimately does not stand by their product design. I’ve never seen such a crooked warranty and we are shocked that an established, national brand does not stand by their product. The best they would offer, after months of wrangling, was a minor discount on buying the exact same thing. The design is defective! Why would we want to bring another one into our home. Hope this helps.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We purchased a King - Flex Supreme Breeze in November of 2017. The mattress is a hybrid with coils and memory foam. It is intended for back and side sleepers. My wife had two back surgeries so we decided to spend the extra money for a Tempur-Pedic. My wife is a back sleeper and I’m a side sleeper. So we thought this mattress was a great match for us. Unfortunately, the mattress delivered was much firmer than the Flex Supreme Breeze mattresses we tried at four different retails stores.

I could not sleep on my side without shoulder pain. We know it took time for the mattress to break in. We had 3 months to exchange. This was not long enough for us to make a decision. This mattress helped my wife with her back problems so even though I was not happy with it being too firm, I waited it out as she was doing good. After a year, the mattress is exactly the same firmness as when we received it. I cannot sleep on my side without shoulder pain, tossing and turning all night. We reached out to Tempur-Pedic and filed a warranty claim as our mattress is nothing like the Flex Supreme Breeze mattresses in stores, even after one year.

Unfortunately, Tempur-Pedic denied our claim. Stated that Tempur-Pedic has the right to deny claims based on Comfort Preference. This is not a comfort preference. The mattress is not, in any way, what we purchased or similar to the Flex Supreme Breeze in stores. I would love if our mattress were as comfortable as the ones in stores. I do not have another $4,600 for another mattress. We were hoping Tempur-Pedic would stand with us on customer satisfaction. My wife and I married 8/2017 and I have recently slowly been sleeping in the second bedroom on our old mattress. After a year of marriage, we should not be sleeping in different bedrooms.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We purchased Tempur-Pedic Mattress and base together in 2015, paid for almost $5700, within 2 yrs my husband start falling off bed during sleeping. He had to climb to the mid of bed, so we changed side to sleep. This year both of us start suffering back pain, shoulder hurt and headache. We changed to sleep on our 10yrs old mattress, guess what, all the pain gone. During the process changing the mattress, we found out the base is not flat, we took off the cover to see what is going on, the plywood is not together with metal frame. We do not know what to do, so we reach Tempur-Pedic customer service. They sent out a tech to check, the tech did not know how to fix it.

He took some pic of the bed is not flat, plywood come off from metal frame. After 1 week we called back, they told us it is out of the warranty because we took off the cover. They said we abused and damage the frame. The cover was poorly glued and stapled on the frame, just for decoration, there is nothing to do with abusing and damaging the frame. After multi-negotiate and explain, they won't take the warranty anymore. Now we are pursuing legal way. Join us **.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I ordered 2 pillows last night from this site and this morning I check my email and the sales department wants information to verify my address, the proof they are wanting either a ‘full copy of a utility bill or a copy of the front and back of my driver's license. I order online A LOT! Never in my life has a company has ever asked for this information. In this age of identity theft and cyber hacking I find the information they are requesting is excessive and unnecessary, there are other ways to verify addresses. If I could they would receive a zero star. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

We paid 2000$ CDN for queen size Tempur-Pedic mattress along with 500$ for an approved 6 leg support frame and box support structure. Our last plain foam mattress lasted almost 25 years and eventually wore out. We liked the foam so much we thought we'd invest in a very high quality foam based mattress. After about 5 years we felt definite depressions on each side of the bed where we sleep. There was a noticeable hill to climb if you moved to the centre of the bed. It felt like you were lying in a hammock with your main torso sinking in significantly lower than the calves or the shoulders. I am convinced that this has contributed to back pain for both of us.

Tempur-Pedic have the buzz off routine well rehearsed for their phone reps. Warranty package, pictures 3/4" minimum measurable depression, maximum politeness and so on and so on. The surface depression is not the issue. It is the degradation in the spring rates of the lower foam layers. All mattresses eventually sag but for 2000$ you can buy 3 or 4 average spring based beds and be a lot more comfortable!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

We also bought one, hearing that it will change your life. Well it did for sure, and not for the better. We are in pain within minutes of laying in bed, all through the night, and worse when we wake up in the morning. Biggest piece of crap we ever spent money on. We had filed a warranty claim about 10 months after and when they came out they said there was nothing wrong with it. That it passed the indentation test. (Needs a noticeable 1-1/2" depression in it.) But yet when I lay on it, I sink down into a trench, and have to roll uphill to get out or turn over.

The pain we both experience is terrible, and we just could not continue to sleep on it. So we went and bought a Sealy spring and foam ($1800), and are sleeping great with no pain at all. Now at the 3 year mark, I am going to be fighting for a refund or something. Any suggestions are welcome from those whom has success getting warranty. The retailer (Dufresne) is very difficult to deal with, and we will never purchase from them again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We purchased a Tempur-Pedic after being told by the salesman that it was "life changing". It certainly is life changing... since we paid over $4000 for it and now we wake up in agony many times throughout the night due to hip and low back pain. I literally HATE going to bed, because I know I'm not going to sleep well and that I'll wake up in pain.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

We ordered the Pro Adapt Medium, total cost of 3708.94. It arrived 1st week in August. Mattress was extremely hard. We tried putting a mattress pad to help cushion it, but still way to hard for us. My husband developed back and hip issues that he had never had before sleeping on this mattress and has been seeing a chiropractor ever since. We decided it was not for us on Aug 21. I called into customer service to start the refund process. Was asked to exchange instead of return, the rep told me that if we exchanged then the return policy would be voided. I told her I wanted to return it, not interested in any other type of mattress.

She told me it would be 7-14 days and the shipper would contact me about picking it back up. After 14 days and no phone call, I called back into TP and they gave me the shippers phone number and told ME to call and schedule. The shipper finally picked up on 9/20. I was told after it was picked up and back to shippers warehouse that the refund would be 7-14 days. After 20 days and no refund, I called back into TP. Rep told me they were a little behind to give it a few more days. On 10/12, still no refund I called TP again. The Rep told me that what I was told previously was incorrect and I would have to wait until the mattress was returned to TP warehouse not the shippers. The shipper will not ship back to TP until they have a full load and this could take 4-6 MONTHS!! Refunds aren't given till AFTER they are returned to TEMPUR-PEDIC.

I got quite angry and stated this isn't what their website says nor was it what I was told on the initial call on 8/21. She then told me she could do an "Early Credit" and then proceeded to verify that my mattress had been picked up thru the shippers website. I was sent an email and was told that I would get a refund minus shipping in 7-10 days. It is now 10/26 (14 days) and still NO refund. I called again this morning and was told the Credit department is a few days behind. My advice is AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU AREN'T 100% SURE THIS MATTRESS IS FOR YOU. One of the worst experiences in my life.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

We purchased a Tempur-Pedic mattress about 3 years ago under the assumption that it would give us the best night's sleep...wrong! I started having chronic, severe lower back problems. I woke up every day tired and hurting. My husband was sweating like crazy on this thing every night and complained of back pain, as well. A few weeks ago, I fell asleep on the couch in the TV room and woke up the next morning with NO back pain!! I slept there the next night just to test my theory...same result. I went back to sleep on the TP and, you guessed it, back pain. I now try to sleep in the TV room as much as possible to avoid having to go the chiropractor like I was. That mattress is the worst $3,000, I ever spent!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I bought a mattress cloud and foundation. It just worked for 3 years, after that it started losing evenness under my body, some spots feel empty and some extra hard. I started getting shoulder and lower back pain. I contacted customer service because they claim 10 year warranty. I was expecting they'll send someone to see the problem but they just asked some stupid pictures and of course they denied it. You can pay one third of this expensive low quality mattress and buy another brand so you'll change it every 2 or 3 years, no need to pay extra money to nothing.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Great shopping experience at Sleep Train, now MattressFirm, but... HORRIBLE PRODUCT! Mattress is TOO HOT and caused extreme back pain for over a year. I was in great physical shape when I purchased this bed in 2016. Took a while to figure out the pain was coming from the mattress. I just couldn't imagine having extreme pain from a brand new mattress that cost so much $$$. I always felt worse when I got up in the morning and started to have extreme pain while sleeping. I had 2 different medium firm pillow top Beauty Rest mattresses and both turned out to be horrible. My hips and back hurt so bad from this mattress that I sometimes couldn't sleep & it took hours after waking to recover from sleeping on it!

"Lifetime Warranty" is BS. Company told me I had to PAY for a test kit when I said it was sagging after I only had it for 6 months. Then I read all the negative info same as my experience. I think it's time for a legal complaint! Avoid this company. Avoid this mattress. AND notice the 4 and 5 star reviews vs. the 1 star. The 1 star reviews have a lot of specifics about what and when purchased and problems with mattress and warranty/company. The 4-5 star reviews are brief, most bunched together in the same few days or month and most do not have specifics of when purchased (i.e. phony!).

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I ordered firm mattress back in May but didn’t get my mattress until mid August after multiple phone calls and postings on their Facebook acct. Finally it arrived and was hoping that it will help my back especially after two epidural injection to my discs. Not only it didn’t help my back and in fact it was making it worse. I ached more than before sleeping on this Expensive junk. Please help your back, do not buy this mattress.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I had ordered a mattress and base through the Tempur-Pedic website. Two weeks later I decided to called and make sure it would be delivered that week. The guy on the phone said the order was on backorder, but he would ship it out as fast as he could and guaranteed a delivery of early next week; he also sent two pillows for the inconvenience which was nice. The week comes up so I decide to ask online and was told my order was still on backorder and it was back in stock so it would be shipped out. She told me she would keep me up to date and "investigate" why I was told it would be delivered. She stopped responding basically. So I had called again to chat and the lady on the phone said it was again on backorder. Then proceeded to tell me that she would email me back to update me on the order...

Surprise surprise a couple days later I got no emails, so again I went to the online chat and got a lady named Berenice. I told her how frustrated I was and that no one was getting back to me. She told me basically the same thing about looking into the order and getting back to me. I was not expecting much from her, in fact, I was ready to throw in the towel and just order from another brand altogether. Surprisingly she got back to me and kept emailing me about the order and who the delivery person was going to be.

I'm still waiting for my mattress a month after ordering, but hopefully, this worker actually appears as though she cares and maybe I will get it within the next week. I don't feel like I should of had to of gone through that many people to get someone to figure out my order. Not only did I never get an email originally that my order would be put on backorder, but I was ignored by the employees. I don't recall who the people on the phone were as I did not catch their names but the other woman I had talked to online is Andrea ** and I specifically asked her if she was ignoring me after sending an email and not getting a response for 2-3 days. In which again was never replied to. I'm very disappointed by the customer service given.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

We were early adopters of Tempur-Pedic about 18 years ago, and loved every night spent on that mattress. When we moved, we decided to get a new one and the CSR said the 'new' equivalent to ours was the Contour Supreme. A very firm mattress at $3200 (King). Less than a year later, we are very disappointed and achy, because this mattress is not firm at all. Curiously, the 'Supreme' model is being discontinued after just a couple years.

I tried to get some assistance from the company, now Sealy marketing Tempur-Pedic. Since our mattress is not outwardly defective, they would not allow any credit toward a new mattress, yet I contend the defect is in the design with too many soft layers modifying the firmness. The Contour Supreme is NOT a firm mattress. Long and short, we are discarding our 11-month-old T-P mattress, and buying hybrid, probably Saatva, which does in fact sell a firm mattress. Expensive lesson!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The mattress started sagging under normal use. Submitted a warranty claim and was approved for a replacement. The problem is the top of the line model I have was discontinued and replaced with a nearly identical model with a similar name. The main difference is the new model cost twice as much at retail price. The warranty department said I have to pay the difference in costs. I was willing to accept a lower model or even a mattress topper as long as there is no out of pocket expense and they are requiring me to choose a more expensive model so they can get another sale. The warranty is bogus so keep that in mind when Tempur-Pedic says 10 or 20 year warranty. Their support has long wait times, is super condescending with that I don't care attitude. It is only a piece of foam and which other brands of foam mattress feel the same for far less. I thought if I bought the name brand it would somehow be a better product or service.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

It's HOT! It's ridiculously EXPENSIVE! BAD Warranty service! I can't say enough about how bad this company and bed is. I had to choose between sleeping with my newly wed wife in this bed or getting a good night sleep. Most of the time we have to run the AC just to go to sleep. I've slept on many kinds of beds in my life and all have pros and cons but this one is the overall worst. It took about a month just for the smell to go away and to get used to sleeping on the bed. After that I slept ok for maybe 3 or 4 months even though the mattress was really hot. After that I started getting pain in my hip because the bed got so soft it wasn't supporting my back and hips anymore.

I messaged the warranty people to let them know. In a nutshell I had to send pictures of the soft spot which actually turned out to be a dip in the mattress. Apparently my dip wasn't big enough for them so they would not deal with me anymore and pretty much told me to come back when the dip was bigger (I've only had the mattress a year-ish). Since then I have spent an entire month sleeping on the floor (not great for a new marriage). I now alternate between bed and couch because my wife likes sleeping together.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Well, I have to say we are disappointed. Our order was placed August 3rd. Our money was taken the same day. I would suggest that a nationwide company such as yours has inventory control and knows exactly how many mattresses it does and does not have. A follow up came Aug 16 saying, in fact, you did not have our mattress in stock. No offer of discount for poor service results. No offer of free upgrade to a mattress that you do have in stock. Nothing. You just hold our money, don't deliver the product, and offer nothing to a loyal returning customer. It must be the new American way. Don't be surprised to see this review copied and pasted on social media. After all, what else is a consumer to do?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

They told me they will replace my mattress but my mattress is discontinued. The new mattress is a lot more. They will not give me the sale price. I asked to see where it says I have to pay retail and they do not have it anywhere on their website or any official docs. What can I do?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

If you are thinking about purchasing a Tempur-Pedic, make sure you buy it directly from them. I recently purchased one from a local retailer and was under the impression from the Tempur-Pedic tv ads that I could return it within 90 days for a refund. Well, this is not true. If you purchase it from a retailer, you are subject to the retailer's return policy not what Tempur-Pedic is advertising. I only found this out by going to Tempur-Pedic's website on the 90-day trial page and scrolling to the bottom to find the information. When I contacted Tempur-Pedic about this, they just gave me the runaround. I have had my bed for about 30 days now and feel it's not the right bed for me and may now be stuck with it.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Their products are terrible. Hard like a ROCK. It is a pain in the ** to deal with customer service who are unprofessional, takes forever and never take care of anything. It took me a lot of time to call and finally to get a return approval, send it back but never receive a refund. I was doing cleaning and found shipping slip in the house almost half year later. Only until I called, they say will refund me.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

After the sagging was more than we could take, Tempur-Pedic said they would replace my discontinued Contour Deluxe (a medium soft, great, contouring mattress) with a super firm Contour supreme mattress. They claimed a firm mattress was comparable to a medium soft mattress? To try and get a similar replacement for my Deluxe, Tempur-Pedic said I needed to pay over $2000+ for an Elite or even more for the Rhapsody. That is not a warranty at all! Stay away from Tempur-Pedic.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Purchased Tempur-Pedic 3” memory foam topper from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Once started using began to have severe breathing problems, headaches and nauseous. 4 weeks later I went to my doctor who recommended moving topper to another room to allow the off gassing, for which these types of mattresses are known to produce, to dissipate. I was put on ** to reduce the inflammation in my lungs. The topper has been in another room for 6 weeks and I have to keep the door closed and a window slightly open, which is costly in South Florida. If I enter the room I immediate experience severe breathing problems and a headache soon follows after leaving the room. Bed, Bath and Beyond will not take the product back because 1) it’s been used; 2) I did not retain the original box or receipt.

According to the my research, off gassing is a reported problem with this product, which consists entire of synthetic chemicals, some of which are known carcinogens. I contacted Tempur-Pedic directly was told there was nothing they could do about it. Then was read a “generic” disclaimer about the safety of their products. They are fully aware of the complaints regarding this product and its health risks especially to those with breathing ailments such as asthma and emphysema yet no warning is included on the packaging nor any restitution made for this. The topper retails for $349.99 plus tax, doctor visits and medication for the inflammation that only began when their “safe” product was brought into my home.

Original review: July 30, 2018

To all people, it's the worst ** you will ever buy! I had it for four years and throwing it away. I experienced consistent discomfort and heat. Every bone of my body hurts after sleeping on this, I hate it so much, I would pay Tempur-Pedic not to sell.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I bought expensive Tempur-Pedic King for $3500 in 2007 at Brookstone where it was promised 100% free replacement warranty due to any issues. I developed back pain and asked for replacement in 2004, the claim didn't go through. Persistently asked again in 2018, they say warranty if beyond 10 years, it will only be replaced up to 50% of a new bed purchase. They started claiming it's only 20 yr free replacement if bought on Tempurpedic.com and not Brookstone etc. Who knew about this catch. And how am I to believe even after spending extra 50% cost of new bed it will not guarantee back pain. 20 yr free replacement is a trap and is not entirely true.

Original review: July 23, 2018

We bought this mattress 3 years ago and paid over $5000 for it. Came with a great warranty! Now when laying on the mattress you feel like you are in a hole and can not roll out. Sent in all the pictures 3 times, because they said the pictures were not of the whole bed (the pictures were of the whole bed) and need mattress tags and base tags every time it was something different. Every time I would have to strip the bed. Easily visible is the sag that is in the mattress. Can not flip mattress but we have turned mattress to see if that would help but did not. Got message today saying it does not fall within their guidelines for a mattress failure! Warranty is no good! Mattress is no good! Do not buy this mattress! You will love it for a while and then hate it forever.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchased top of the range Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody Breeze just over two years ago with their base for over $5500. In the last few months it has developed a noticeable sagging on each side so it feels like I am lying in a crater. I have to roll upwards on the mattress to get into the middle. Please note I weigh just 160 lbs. The mattress has never been abused, stood on, jumped on it has had usual sleep use. I submitted a warranty with photos which clearly show the mattress sagging. Under instructions I placed a quarter under a straight pole along the straight edge. There is a gap of more than 1inch above the mattress to the pole. This clearly is part of their warranty and yet after less than one day they declined my warranty request.

This sagging has resulted in severe backache for me to the point I have a hard time standing up when I get out of bed. It is unacceptable that a two year old $5000 mattress should sag in this way. I would have had better experience with a normal box spring! The warranty is useless! At this point they are refusing my claim saying some softness is normal! I challenge them to come and sleep in my bed and see if they don’t have to roll up to the middle or climb out of my crater!

So far disgusted with customer service and their warranty and I would advise anyone considering buying a Tempur-Pedic bed not to.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchased top of the range Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody Breeze just over two years ago with their base for over $5500. In the last few months it has developed a noticeable sagging on each side so it feels like I am lying in a crater. I have to roll upwards on the mattress to get into the middle. Please note I weigh just 160lbs. The mattress has never been abused, stood on, jumped on it has had usual sleep use. I submitted a warranty with photos which clearly show the mattress sagging. Under instructions I placed a quarter under a straight pole along the straight edge. There is a gap of more than 1 inch above the mattress to the pole. This clearly is part of their warranty and yet after less than one day they DECLINED my warranty request.

This sagging has resulted in severe back ache for me to the point I have a hard time standing up when I get out of bed. It is unacceptable that a two year old $5000 mattress should sag in this way. I would have had better experience with a normal box spring! The warranty is useless! I will be complaining to their CEO and will keep you updated on my progress. However at this point they are refusing my claim saying some softness is normal! I challenge them to come and sleep in my bed and see if they don’t have to roll up to the middle or climb out of my crater! So far DISGUSTED with customer service and their warranty and I would advise anyone considering buying a Tempur-Pedic bed NOT TO BUT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is shameful business practice of theirs. Defects should be replaced. This is standard business practice! If I do not get a favorable response I will be seeking legal advice.

Original review: July 8, 2018

We have had this mattress less than three years. It is a Hybrid - combination of springs and foam. Clearly the springs have weakened, because every time we get in the bed it sags and provides no support. We are both in AGONY every morning with neck, shoulder, back and hip pain. We have taken to sleeping on the sofa. Tempur-Pedic won't honor the warranty because we can't provide a photo of a quarter standing upright in a 1 inch rut! Any mattress in that condition would even be rejected by the Salvation Army. Do not be duped into buying this mattress under any circumstances. There is NO WARRANTY. It's all just a ruse. When it comes time to file a claim, it will be denied without anyone even looking or examining your mattress.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I had a Tempur Choice mattress, which had adjustable air chambers to change the firmness. The mattress was only 3 years old when one of the air chambers burst and wouldn't hold air. In fairness to Tempur Pedic, when I contacted them initially, they approved my warranty claim with no questions. However, I then learned that the Choice mattress had been discontinued and that they offer no similar mattress or any spare parts.

I am told I am will be given a credit for the original purchase price. I tried a new mattress in store, and upon contacting them to order replace, I'm told they won't offer 90 trial period on my replacement mattress, even though they offer the trial period to all new customers. I would understand if my mattress was replaced in kind but since I have to get an entirely new mattress, I find it unacceptable that the trial period is not an option on my replacement. They also won't give me a refund for my original purchase price.

After arguing with multiple agents and a supervisor, they still won't provide 90 day trial option so I elect to simply order new mattress and be done with this. I'm then told that although the price for my new mattress on their website is showing $4,000 (for 4th of July sale), I have to pay the original $4,500 price because "warranty replacements aren't eligible for sale prices". What a joke! I become increasingly angry and after more arguing, Tempur finally agrees to honor the website price but how pathetic that they try to gouge you for more money after their product failure caused the issue in the first place. This will be my last dealing with Tempur-Pedic and I'd recommend others purchase from a different company.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I bought the Cloud Supreme Tempur-Pedic mattress 4 years ago for $4000. One side of the mattress has broken down even though we rotated it every couple months. I filed a claim with Tempur-Pedic and they denied my claim within 2 hours of submitting it claiming that "A normal increase in softness of the TEMPUR pressure-relieving material does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress" and therefore not covered by warranty. What a joke! I can feel the wood board under the mattress when I lay down!

Tempur-Pedic expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Tempur-Pedic makes its own specialized brand of memory foam beds that adapt to your specific shape, weight and temperature to help you get a good night's sleep.

• Variety: Tempur-Pedic offers a wide variety of bed styles depending on your needs, including Tempur-Cloud, Tempur-Contour, Tempur-Choice, Tempur-Breeze and Tempur-Weightless.

• Materials: The Tempur-Breeze has cooling technology and an ultra-breathable design to keep you cool, which can improve the quality of sleep you get.

• Support: It offers excellent customer support and delivers your new mattress directly to your door, removing your old mattress and packing materials.

• Warranty: It offers a 10-year warranty covering your mattress and flat foundation.

• Accessories: In addition to mattresses, it also offers Tempur-Pedic pillows and mattress covers.

• Best for: Tempur-Pedic mattresses are best for special needs and professionals.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
    Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information