1.49/5
Need a good mattress?

Last updated: April 16, 2018

487 Tempur-Pedic Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: April 16, 2018

I purchased this item (Cloud Supreme Breeze 2.0 MATT KING PRIME) on 04/09/2016. I paid $5041.71 in full. After one year and 20 days, I felt some pain on my right side of my butt and sore hip on both sides when I get out of my bed. My husband has both upper shoulder pain where his arm meets his shoulder. This pain persists in the morning and doesn't go away for a while. After we wake up in the morning, the problem occurs again. Since we got married, we have never experienced this problem. The last couple months, she is sleeping on the floor mattress. I requested a warranty claim on 05/29/2017 and followed all the instructions indicated on the form. They didn't replace our mattress even though the warranty is still in effect until 2026. I called in on 04/16/2018 and wants me to fill another warranty claim and I will do it. I am very disappointed that the mattress wasn't replaced.

Original review: April 10, 2018

We had the King Cloud Supreme - in less than 3 yrs, craters developed on the sides where we slept, and in the middle was a firm hump. My husband with a bad back would with much effort roll out of his crater and uphill onto the firm hump in the middle of the bed, and thus hogged 3/4 of the bed. Tempur-Pedic DID replace it. It took a lot of persuading, but they did the right by us, thing is, and it is MY mistake I guess, we selected the King FLEX Supreme Breeze knowing that foams run a little hot. Big Mistake...

First off, this Flex is like a "regular" bed, except for the "BREEZE" feature...which is like sleeping on top of an ice skating rink! It is hard and COLD. If you live in the north and keep your bedroom 65 degrees or under at night, these beds I am told do not perform "normally"... The foam gets really firm and forget the BREEZE feature; I actually fear we could get pneumonia sleeping this thing. My husband suddenly already caught a cold after a week of sleeping in this new bed. Big Mistake on our part and they don't seem real anxious to take it back and replace with a NON Breeze bed either, even though the Flex Elite (top of the line) is actually cheaper as they charge 1,000 more for the BREEZE FREEZE feature!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My wife and I have back problems, so we were very interested in the Tempur-Pedic warranty of 20 years. We bought a Tempur-Pedic Deluxe King bed along with the bases. The first 8 years were great! Woke up feeling like we were 20 again. Now the mattress is not holding its firmness. We both have the divot in the mattress where we consistently fall asleep. To move to another part of the bed is like crawling out of a small hole. So I called the company, and they sent a warranty claim form for me to fill out. I jumped through the hoops. Sent a copy of the receipt, the mattress tags for both the mattress and foundation, and did their put a broomstick across the mattress garbage, putting a quarter up against the broomstick, so they could see the depression in the mattress.

Now before this we had the people we bought the mattress from, come over and do a measurement. They came up with a 3/8 measure of depression. They told us that it had to be a 3/4 or better depression to do something about the mattress. When we did the quarter, broomstick thing, it was clearly over 3/4. So in the end after sending all documentation to Tempur-Pedic over the internet, within an hour and a half on a Sunday, 4/8/18, we got the denial. It's normal wear and tear! Ok so if you weigh less than 120 pounds, this is the mattress for you. If not have fun crawling out of a divot before the warranty is less than half over! How can they tell from a broomstick and a quarter that when we lay in the bed, we sink farther into the mattress than ever before? NEVER AGAIN TEMPUR-PEDIC. I STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I WASTED $3100!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have never had back pain my whole life until now. We bought two cloud Tempur-Pedic mattresses and after about 18 months I started to experience extreme overheating in the mattress and when it gets hot, it sags. We called the store to see what we could do. We were told we should have bought the cooling cloud. We have our cloud away and bought the cooling all within 2 years $$$. The cooling was final sale and it is uncomfortably cold to get in at night and then after a few hours heats up and sags just like the old one. I have never had such intense pain every day. When I’m out of town, no pain. I wouldn’t recommend this mattress to anyone!!!

Resolution response: March 29, 2018

I was contacted by Tempurpedic this morning offering the Rapsody for $1749.50 which I feel was absolutely more then a fair resolution.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I purchased this top of the line Cashmere topper Tempur-Pedic mattress and box spring 5/13/2006 for $4393.63 from Sleep America In Tucson AZ. I was told it had the best warranty on the market. I could rest assure I was problem free for the next 25 years. So like a fool I invest this chunk of change on a bed. Oh yes for 10 years it was amazing. When I traveled which was extensively at the time I could not wait to get back to my Tempur-Pedic. In the last year I have experienced debilitating back pain. It started when I found it so difficult to get rolled out of bed at night to pee, when morning rolled around I could hardly get moving. It was so painful. I never dreamed it was my mattress.

So when visiting my son in VA I noticed no morning pain this after running up and down 56 stairs top to bottom chasing toddlers. This time coming home it was the first night my legs were buckling when getting up. I then decided to sleep in the spare room. Zero pain!!! I contacted Tempur-Pedic and jumped through the hoops. I even had the documents showing when, where, and cost. The tag was still on the bed. I followed the directions with the string. Seriously I have a 2 inch pillow top on the bed. When asked to remove it again seriously it is glued on and removing it could void the warranty. Measuring across the top with a string was like a candid camera moment! Yea look at that useful idiot knowing it was not going to show the sag unless you get up and sit in the frigging hole.

STAY CLEAR OF TEMPUR-PEDIC!!! Their warranty is just a con to purchase a high priced item. Save your money and go with a better priced Mattress and just replace it every 8 years! I was not even looking for a free replacement I would have gladly paid a prorated amount. I had 10 wonderful with this mattress but I could have purchased 3 or 4 new ones and experienced the same love affair.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: March 26, 2018

Do not buy this mattress. Cloud for after 4 years sagging and no customer service. Must be a noticeable sag with no weight for replacement. It’s a joke. It has no support with weight meaning a human body back ache neck ache. Do yourself a BIG FAVOR AND DO NOT BUY ANY BED FROM THIS MONEY GRABBING COMPANY.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I started to wake up with an intense morning backache after 11 years on the Tempur-Pedic mattress. I realized the culprit was the mattress when I slept on the hotel bed without any pain for a week during my vacation but then the pain returned once I slept on my bed. After reading other consumers reviews and Tempur-Pedic warranty terms, which is 25 years for mine, I filed a claim and described my morning backache situation to their warranty office. Like other customers who wrote reviews here, they had me submitted photos to show sagging by leaning a coin against a straight edge to measure the depth of sagging condition.

After a few email exchanges that they kept denying the mattress was sagging but “softened”, I was quite turned off to continue using Tempur-Pedic mattress or memory foam mattress entirely. As I really needed a new mattress to get over the morning backache, I purchased a latex mattress from Zen Heaven by Saatva after a pretty thorough online research. I am glad of making this judgment call for not dealing with Tempur-Pedic any longer as they clearly do not honor their own warranty or try keep their customers around. No more morning backache and no more Tempur-Pedic for me.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We purchased a Tempur-Pedic Contour Rhapsody Luxe in 2016. It felt great until just a few days AFTER the 90 day trial period, when it started sagging. I tried to return it, but unless you can send a picture proving that the mattress is sagging 3/4 of an inch, you will not be able to talk to a real person. All their phone lines are Automated until they get a picture. It is almost impossible to prove that the mattress is sagging, because the memory foam springs back once you get out of bed. So, no picture, no real person to talk to and no return.

The sagging got worse and worse until it became like a crater that was almost impossible to crawl out of. I pulled muscles and hurt my back worse from trying to get out bed! After much research, our solution has been to flip the mattress over. We found out that the bottom layer is made of 5 inches of Polyfoam. It now feels too firm, but it is so much better than lying in a crater each night and pulling muscles trying to get out of bed! For now, we put two egg crate mattress pads on top. We're also thinking about adding a layer of Talalay Latex for the top layer. We will never purchase another Tempur-Pedic mattress again! We think the foam was defective, but the automated phone lines will not allow you to talk to a Real Person without that blasted picture. So, I guess we're stuck with it. The whole experience has been very disappointing and we would not recommend this mattress to anyone!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I recently finished paying off my 3K Tempur-Pedic mattress that I purchased three years ago. Its cushy surface and supposedly great reputation sucked me into buying it. From the first, I woke up overheated throughout the night. Soon, I started developing back pain. Never thought it could be related to my “perfect” mattress. About a year ago, dips started to form where my husband and I sleep. We are not big people. I was told, “This should never happen!” by Mattress Discounters, yet the warranty wouldn’t cover the problem.

Three months ago, I started PT for back pain, yet can’t seem to fully recover. I’ll go to bed feeling fine and wake up several hours later with lower back pain. By morning, I can barely crawl out of bed. It finally hit me: It’s the mattress. There are no warranty solutions, but I’d rather scrap this expensive piece of junk and buy a better mattress than deal with chronic pain. If you do wind up buying a Tempur-Pedic and develop mystery aches and pains - trust your instincts. Return the mattress while you can!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

The mattress that arrived at my house was very hard and uncomfortable and didn't feel anything like the one I tried in the store. I spent an hour and a half lying on the one in the store each day on two different days before deciding to buy it. After spending $3,000.00 I'm waking up 4 hours after falling asleep with deep soreness and pain in my legs and stiffness in my back!!! My husband who can sleep on anything, anywhere isn't comfortable on it either!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

After 5 years of using it, it starts to sag in the middle where I sleep. I am slim and should not sag on a 120# 5'2". I filed a claim and mind you, they will give you a hard time. So don't buy a very expensive mattress like this that would make you go through an eye of the needle to get a replacement.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a Tempur-Pedic over 5 years ago, has been uncomfortable since day 1, spent over $2500.00, can't afford another bed. I have 2 feather beds on top and still the worst day better... now definitely looking into a new mattress! I have arthritis, and it makes my aches and pains worse. Hot flashes, sink right into the bed. Definitely NOT recommended unless you never want to be able to sleep. My husband hates it too!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017 My wife and I purchased a total foam Tempur-Pedic approx 4 years ago. It has caused us more back and shoulder pains than our previous conventional mattress.

Call CARDI'S in RHODE ISLAND where we purchased this product and they washed their hands of any wrongdoing and customer service was nil there. It takes an act of God with this company to get anything done/replaced. This is exactly what they want to do; stall so the unsatisfied consumer finally just gives up. Ill never shop again at Cardi's nor buy anything from this poorly run company.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Well - I had always heard how amazing Tempur-Pedic was and so I talked my husband into buying one. We bought a high end, rhapsody breeze in a king size... spent $5000 on it. At first it was super hard... we did buy the firm one but it took a really long time to break in and be comfortable. It also smelled like hell for the first two weeks. Once it broke in, it was pretty good - until it started to sag. My husband's size (for reference he's 6'2" and 180 or so - not a heavy guy at all) has a giant dip in it, to the point that I can't even switch sides with him because I feel like I'm going to roll off. So I naively thought - no big deal, we have a warranty! It will be fine! It's annoying to have to deal with breaking in a new smelly mattress but at least we didn't spent $5000 on a piece of junk.

Alas, contacting customer service was horrendous experience... I was told to find some number that is virtually impossible to find on the mattress (b/c it weighs a million pounds) and then fill out some long idiotic form AND of course most importantly, get a picture of the problem. A PICTURE of a SAG in the mattress... which is of course IMPOSSIBLE to do. Needless to say, I was never able to get a picture that showed anything... and we continue to sleep on this cruddy overpriced mattress - it's an expensive lesson - learn from ours and pass.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Terrible customer service. I bought a 4K bed from them 6 months ago. The remote broke and is covered under warranty. I reported it 6 weeks ago and still no remote. I have called them 16 documented times without any solution! I've left 3 messages with the office of the President and still nothing. I highly recommend a different bed purchase with better customer service! Steer clear.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

The mattress is now 5 years old (Cloud Supreme King) with a lot of warranty left. Last year I notice it start softening up... However in the middle of the bed it was firm. My morning backaches returned. I called the warranty for Tempur-Pedic and they would not cover it softening up.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We bought our Tempur-Pedic RHAPSODY BREEZE MATTRESS, June 2015. This is the most uncomfortable $6,500.00 mistake I have ever in my life made. My Hardwood floors & couch are more comfortable than mattress. I hate & dread when it is BEDTIME cause I have to try & sleep on the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever in my life tried to sleep on.

When I go on vacation It's pretty bad that we sleep better In Hotel/Condo Bed, can get right out of bed feeling good, then when we go home from vacation, we have to sleep on our want to be MATTRESS, it's very depressing. We have to sit on edge of bed in the mornings for a min. or so and try to get our bodies moving, we are very active, but find it very hard to get moving after a horrible nights (so called rest). I wouldn't waste your money on these expensive mattress, they're not what it's cracked up to be. My 20 plus year old mattress was 100% comfortable than well... VERY UNHAPPY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

We purchased a Contour Rhapsody mattress 2 years ago. It is so bad, we sleep on the couch. It failed almost immediately after we bought it. After several attempts to obtain warranty service, we gave up. We kept getting referred back and forth between the retail outlet and Tempur-Pedic, with neither one accepting responsibility. Product quality and customer service are abysmal.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I first bought my Tempur-Pedic 17 years ago because a pillow top bed we had recently bought was hurting my neck and mid back. I called Tempur-Pedic within the first few days because I hurt worse than I had on the pillow top mattress. They said to give it two weeks, so I did. I slept deeply than I ever had before BUT with intense neck/shoulder/back pain. I began seeing a chiropractor regularly, changed pillows every 2-3 months, but nothing helped. I have seen doctors throughout the years about the pain, had many blood tests run, all to be told there was nothing wrong with me.

In recent years I thought it was related to my blood sugar, so I cut out sugar. That didn't change anything. In the last 9 years, I have battled pain in my veins, skin soreness, and could barely walk the first few minutes of rising each morning and had hip-joint pain and pain in my knees and feet. I began to think there was some disease in my body that no one could find. I have lost weight to see if that would help. No.

About a month ago, we bought a new bed for my daughter and decided to try a pillow top bed again for ourselves. I hurt worse on that bed, but we could not take it back because of a liquidation sale with no returns. I began sleeping on my daughter's regular, no-frills bamboo mattress with a 2-inch foam topper and slept much better with decreasing neck and back pain. Last night I slept on the Tempur-Pedic again just to see if this 17-year-long experiment proved accurate, and I rose barely able to walk, with skin soreness and pain from neck to tailbone and hip-joint pain. Now to shop for another bed. Again. Frustrated!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I received my replacement bed today after filing for a warranty claim. The hardest part of filing was getting my pictures to them in email. Within days I had my answer they were replacing my mattress and foundation. I had to either choose the mattress that was comparable to my old one or if I chose to get something more expensive I could do that subtracting the original purchase price. We chose the comparable one they offered and it was delivered a week later. Absolutely no problems along the way at all. I was never expecting this whole process to go as smoothly as it did after reading all of the reviews, but was so pleasantly surprised it did. They even threw in two Tempur-Pedic pillows! Very happy customer.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

100% the best mattress on market. The new Breeze bed I have is the only mattress I've ever had that keeps me cool throughout the entire night. My habitual sweating is gone, I don't even sweat in bed anymore. I'd never trade mine for anything!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I don't know for 100% certain... but it seems like the Tempur-Pedic I bought 10 months ago is making me not feel well when I'm around it. It's taking me many months to figure this out. I only feel bad when I'm in my room… and I ruled out every other environmental thing it could be… a smell is emitted from the mattress. I wouldn't try using them or anything because you can't go against the chemical lobby... but I would like to know for 100% certain if it’s the mattress by hearing from others with similar problems. I'm in the process of getting rid of it and getting a mattress made from all natural materials. I do feel bad it’s taken me this long to figure out the mattress was the causes. I feel fine while traveling, I feel fine sleeping in my other room that has a different kind of bed. Anyway... please let me know if you are having health problems from the polyurethane foam or whatever other chemicals they may put in it.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

We paid $12,000 for a mattress that sinks in the middle after 60 days! This was a sleep test and now not able to get our money back through MORE FURNITURE! If you buy an adjustable bed for thousands more it voids your bed warranty. If it is a comfort issue there is no warranty! What a scam. Looking at a class action with all these complaints!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I purchased a Tempur-Pedic mattress 2 years ago and I'm still paying on it. I paid a little over $3,000.00 and I still owe $1,200.00. I had back surgery in May 2017 and was hoping this would change things since my back hurt no matter what I did. The bed killed my back from 2015 to present and since my surgery the only thing that makes my back hurt is this bed. This was the worst $3,000.00 investment I have ever made. I would never recommend this bed to anyone.

I would love to throw it in the trash. I can assure you I put my California King back in my room which is a Serta and I am sleeping like a baby with no issues. My suggestion, do not waste your money. Spend $1,200.00 on a true mattress and invest the rest. Tempur-pedic are crooks and offer the 3 month, but trust me. You don't find out until about month 4 and by month 6 the mattress has an indentation from where you sleep. I plan on speaking poorly about this company for the remainder of my days. The best thing they could do is refund my money, but we know this will never happen so take my word. It's not a good bed. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I first purchased the bed online and it was supposed to be a King Bed. They delivered a queen. They then after 10 days brought a King bed which within 2 weeks of sleeping on it bunched up in the middle. They honored the sale and then brought me a Queen. The bed is awful, it feels like you are lying downhill sideways, I called and complained and was told to walk on the mattress and it would settle down. It did not. So I called them to return and they told me my last sale was final. Wow. So the so called 10 year warranty is bs. I’ve since contacted the bank that I am financed thru and was told the sale is final and there is nothing they can do. Seriously on a $3500.00 dollar mattress. Not paying another dime. Don’t buy Tempur-Pedic. Now my credit is ruined.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

A brand new Tempur-Pedic king cloud breeze mattress and box springs were purchased Nov/Dec 2016. We were severely impacted by Hurricane Harvey - complete loss of everything in the house. We had flood water enter the house and stay there for 24 hours. We had to be rescued from our home. We lost all furniture, appliances, clothes, and this nearly brand new mattress we are still paying for. Homeowners will not cover flood contents. FEMA will only cover 10K which does not even cover our appliances lost. Had to throw everything out due to mold, and it has been stolen by looters (photos to prove). An awful, devastating situation.

Called Tempur-Pedic last week and received positive feedback regarding their attempt to come up with a policy to assist us and was told to call back this week. I have called back and was told "This phone number (customer service) will be unable to assist you. Contact FEMA or the Red Cross or some other organization of the sort." No attempts to work with me, no attempts to try and help their customers who have lost their mattress. This does not fall under their warranty because it is not a manufacturer defect, rather an act of God.

I will never invest in a Tempur-Pedic mattress and will make sure all of us flood victims are aware of their lack of sympathy and assistance with this matter. All in all, after losing everything and having to pay thousands in FEMA deductibles, and FEMA being unable to assist with contents, I will have to continue to pay off a mattress that was ruined by an "act of God." This statement was confirmed by the customer service representative who directed me to contacting a relief agency rather than calling back Tempur-Pedic. Shame on you Tempur-Pedic.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I wake up with severe back pain every morning. Feels like I'm sleeping in a hole. They have denied my warranty claim. I bought the bed a year and half ago for about $3400.00. What a waste of money, now I have to buy another bed and get rid of this one. Very disappointing. I expected more, they should at least stand behind their product!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Purchased the Rhapsody Luxe Matt Split King adjustable base in 11/30/2016. Paid $7,242. At first we thought it would be great. My husband prefers a firm mattress. I went along for his comfort. I have since realized the heat it puts off keeps me awake. It only gives in the middle of the mattress. Getting out of the bed is like climbing out of a raft. I could stand all of it if it was cool while I slept. According to the company as long as I keep the room at 65-75 the mattress will be comfortable. That's a lie. I've purchased special sheets. I even purchased a $300 bed topper with cooling. That didn't work. When you hear people say they are hot believe them.

I wish someone had mentioned the heat and the fact that if you're a side sleeper don't get a firm Tempur-Pedic. In the past we had purchased a firm bed with a pillow too and it was fantastic. It takes way longer than 3 months to wear in a mattress long enough to see if it is going to work for the long term. I think they don't give you much time to exchange because it is a very expensive bed and they don't want the hassle of exchanging it. I was even willing to pay the difference. I was told there is nothing they will do. Now I know why Mattress Firm who sold the bed no longer does business with Tempur-Pedic. I now have to decide to stop paying on it to get rid of it or hope it sags enough to put a warranty claim in.

Resolution response: Sept. 25, 2017

I am writing an addendum to my review of Aug. 23, 2017. After several weeks of getting the run around, I was finally able to get to the right person at Tempur-Pedic and she was EXTREMELY helpful. She took my information and we now have a replacement mattress for our sagging Rhapsody mattress! Sometimes you just have to get to the right person to get the problem fixed.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

In 2010 we purchased what we thought would be the last mattress we would ever need since it had a 20-year warranty. After 6 years we began to notice that the mattress was sagging to the middle. That was when I really began looking at the warranty and realized that what you have to do to get your mattress repaired or replaced is absolutely RIDICULOUS AND LAUGHABLE! -- You have to jump through hoops that are almost insurmountable. It involves a broom stick and a quarter, of all things.

Our problem is that the mattress doesn't show the sag unless you are lying on the bed. When you get up off the bed the sag isn't visible. I have called Tempur-Pedic numerous times in the last month and have been told that someone would get back to me. First it was in 24-48 hours. Then it was within 3-5 days. I'm still waiting. After almost a month we realize that they probably don't intend to call us back. Please, before buying a Tempur-Pedic bed READ THE WARRANTY and how it must be applied. It is an eye-opener. I would never again spend the almost $4,000 for this brand. I could have purchased three less expensive mattresses for the price. Unfortunately, we are retired and on a fixed income so this bed will have to do for a long time. What a terrible investment we made! I think of it every night when I get into bed.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

In Sept 2016 purchased the Tempur-Pedic mattress Contour Rhapsody Luxe King Size $3,799 from Havertys Furniture in Wesley Chapel. After 4 mos this mattress started to sag. I contacted them and they advised me that I had 3 mos to contact them if any problem and I would have to get in touch with Tempur-Pedic, in any event I talked them into sending a tech over to look at mattress. He put a string and a 1'' piece of ruler over mattress took a picture and left.

A few days later Havertys called and said I need to call Tempur-Pedic, after putting thru a claim and doing all the nonsense required to file this claim they said I would have to wait and try again in a few months. The space between the quarter and the broom handle wasn't sufficient enough to replace with a new mattress. I feel after only having this product for 4 mos at that time this should not have happened, I am going further. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tempur-Pedic expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Tempur-Pedic makes its own specialized brand of memory foam beds that adapt to your specific shape, weight and temperature to help you get a good night's sleep.

• Variety: Tempur-Pedic offers a wide variety of bed styles depending on your needs, including Tempur-Cloud, Tempur-Contour, Tempur-Choice, Tempur-Breeze and Tempur-Weightless.

• Materials: The Tempur-Breeze has cooling technology and an ultra-breathable design to keep you cool, which can improve the quality of sleep you get.

• Support: It offers excellent customer support and delivers your new mattress directly to your door, removing your old mattress and packing materials.

• Warranty: It offers a 10-year warranty covering your mattress and flat foundation.

• Accessories: In addition to mattresses, it also offers Tempur-Pedic pillows and mattress covers.

• Best for: Tempur-Pedic mattresses are best for special needs and professionals.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
    Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information