toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am happy with the services that Mattress Firm has provided for me. The sales associate was gentle, kind, and responsible. I would recommend this place to whomever is looking to buy mattresses and box springs.

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: June 23, 2016

Needed a new bed for our guest room. Went to Mattress Firm. Found one easily and it was ready when we went to get it. Looks and feels great. Awesome customer service!

I ordered my mattress from Mattressfirm.com. They have a 90-day financing option with 0% APR which is what I need since I live paycheck to paycheck. I was only approved for $550. I needed a king size mattress because of my height. The sales guy met my needs with my wants and got me into a bed that I enjoy. I was pleased with this service because it was easy to get approved, order the mattress have good customer service all while eating lunch in my office. And then less than a week later, receive my mattress on my front porch. It was literally effortless!

Dear Donna,

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. A specialist will be assigned to your case and contact you for further assistance.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Adjustable base scam: We purchased 2 Leggett & Platt adjustable bases for $1,798 plus a king Beautyrest Legend mattress and another Queen size mattress for a total of $5500 from the new Pantops location in Charlottesville, Virginia. The 2 salesmen did not tell us that Mattress Firm's policy is to NOT accept returns of the adjustable base. We never would have spent this much $ without being able to return if dissatisfied! I have never bought anything that I couldn't return if not satisfied, even vehicles can be returned. When I called the salesman, he referred me to a cell phone number for a woman... not sure what her relationship to the store is. She indicated that there was a state law in Virginia that won't allow them to accept returns of adjustable bases and that everyone loves the bases.

I called the attorney general's office and was told that no law exists and I also researched, albeit after the fact, to learn that this is a common complaint with Mattress Firm customers. To give her credit, she did offer to send us lower legs for the base but I called her back and told her we just are not happy with the base and would like to return it. When I mentioned I called the AG's office, she was visibly upset, said she couldn't deal with me now and had to get off of the phone.

This base does not work with our headboard which sits at a 45 degree angle and the base when inclined, puts us in the middle of our bedroom where we cannot reach the headboard or the side tables. I literally have to get out of bed to reach my water bottle or to adjust the light. There is also an additional cost of $130 to purchase the rails to hold the mattress from falling off the bottom of the base - apparently Leggett & Platt decided to remove this feature from the bases so now you have to purchase it separately. Wish I had done more homework prior to shopping!! This is the first negative review I have ever written of any product.

We dealt with Guy and Charles over in the Shirley, NY location and I must say these guys were GREAT! Very helpful in helping us make a decision. We purchased the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ice Aubrie 13.5" Firm Mattress and adjustable bed frame that you can raise your head and feet or both and it's awesome. I highly recommend if you live in Suffolk County, NY go visit them at their Shirley location located in the Kohl's shopping center. You won't be disappointed. I have had the bed for 1 week now and have slept great every night. No more stiff necks and back pain!

Dear Tara ,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your recent purchase. A specialist has been assigned to your account and will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I am extremely disappointed in a mattress we bought from here. We spent $1349.99 and had to buy a new mattress after one year. I contacted the warranty department and I am going to have to pay to have a kit or a person sent out. I called and spoke to a nice man at the store we bought this mattress from and he stated that there would have to be 1.5 inch dip in the mattress. Looking at it, there is definitely a dip but I don't think it would be 1.5 inch and I hate to put any more money into this mistake to have my claim denied. We spent weeks looking for this mattress and this was a big purchase for us.

I am so sick to my stomach over being out this much money and wouldn't recommend anyone buying a mattress from this place that makes you jump through hoops to hold up their warranty that will most likely be denied anyway. From what I understand the warranty is only a replacement mattress, which we already bought a new one that we LOVE from a different place. I would appreciate just SOME kind of compensation for all of this.

Hi Blossom,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. We were able to locate your warranty claim. We have escalated your claim over to a Customer Relations Specialist who will reach out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Awful company. Their warranty is bogus. A way to fleece the consumer when something goes wrong. Mattress Firm asked us to pay inspection fee when the mattress and box springs collapsed on one side after less than 2 years. Then, Mattress Firm found an excuse not to replace the mattress and box spring that has nothing to do with the collapse. I would warn anyone looking for a Mattress and/or boxspring to not purchase it from Mattress Firm. They are the worst. After spending thousands of dollars, they refused to replace my defective mattress and box spring. WARNING TO ALL CONSUMERS!!! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Dear Courtney,

We truly apologize for your dissatisfaction. We are here to help. A specialist will follow up with you to address your relayed concerns. Thank you for your feedback

Original review: July 11, 2017

The "deals" are nothing but scams. The low prices seem great but there are a ton of hidden fees. When I was looking at a mattress I was told they could waive the delivery fee for the 4th of July sale but somehow I still got charged $80 for delivery. Then their box springs are larger than a standard queen and for some reason the mattress would fit down my stairwell but the box spring would not, so I'm told I have to buy two twin frames AND pay an additional delivery fee AND an additional $80 for a second frame. So... the $179 mattress actually will cost me over $500. I could have gotten a better quality mattress with free delivery from any other store in town. But now if I return it... I have to pay to do that as well, so even returning it would cost $300 after their $149 return fee, and 15% restocking fee and the delivery fee. This entire store is nothing but a scam.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son needed a new mattress and box spring, so I was pricing around and found one at Mattress Firm that had the best price. My experience with the sales rep was very good and the product exceeded what I expected. The quality is good for the price I paid. However, I had one problem with the mattress but they took care of it right away.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm was close to my house, and so I purchased mattresses and box springs from them. Their sales representative was friendly and answered all my questions. One time, my daughter picked out a memory foam for a little twin bed. Another time, I purchased the most comfortable mattress out of the cheaper versions for our guest room. Since the purchase, the products I bought have been fine. My experience with Mattress Firm was quick and easy.

Hi Holly,

We are truly sorry that the service you experienced was less than seamless. We were able to locate your account. A Customer Relations Specialist will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: July 10, 2017

We ordered a moving base on July 6th. We got the bases delivered on Sunday July 9th. The bases delivered were the wrong product then we were sold. The delivery men also PURPOSELY ripped the ground wire out of the plug. The bases themselves were broken. Mattress Firm took away our old box springs. We were offered new bases, or a refund. We want a refund. We are now being told we have to rebuy new box springs. We did not get the product we ordered, we got a broken product, we had delivery men who purposely destroyed the plug making this unsafe for use. This was illegal. A delivery person cannot legally ruin a ground wire.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.Please allow for a specialist to review your account and reach out to further address your concerns.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Horrible. That's the best word I can think of to describe Mattress Firm. I made my first order on 5/23/17 for 3 twin XL mattresses. They were supposed to be delivered within 7 business days. After not hearing anything in 7 days, I called customer service. They said that they didn't have the mattresses in stock and they deliver them on 6/14/17. Now fast forward to today, 7/10/17, nearly a month after I thought they were delivered. I just receive a call asking about the mattresses (this was a purchase I made for work so I didn't personally receive the mattresses). The mattresses still have not been delivered. I called customer service only to be told that the mattresses were never scheduled for delivery. That's a BS excuse and it's Mattress Firm's responsibility to schedule the delivery anyway!

Now, between all of this, I actually placed another order with Mattress Firm on 6/19/17, this time for my home. I ordered the Dream Bed and it was supposed to be delivered in 3-5 business days. On 6/24/17 I received a phone call from customer service. She said that they were no longer offering the dream bed, and I could choose any other mattress up to $400 more at no additional cost. So I chose a mattress and I was told it would be delivered on 7/1/17. Well... as you can probably guess, the day goes by and no mattress is delivered. I called customer service on 7/3/17 and I was told that there was no record of my mattress being changed or scheduled for delivery. After 45 minutes on the phone, the lady asked if she could look further into it and give me a call back. You guessed it, no one ever called back.

On 7/5/17 I called again and immediately asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told a supervisor would give me a call back before the end of the day. You guessed it again... no one ever called back. On 7/6/17 I called back and asked to speak a supervisor. This time I reached the corporate office. After 30 minutes on the phone the lady asked if she could call me back in 15 minutes and I nearly had an aneurysm. She didn't call back until nearly 4 hours later, but she had resolved the issue. My mattress is scheduled for delivery on 7/15/17, but I'm not holding my breath. I have zero expectations from this company. Mattress Firm will never get another dollar from me, and frankly, I don't know how they're in business.

Dear Barbara,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your purchase. Please allow a specialist to review your account and get back to you with a resolution

Original review: July 10, 2017

Bought our been mattress at County Fair. Sales Rep assured us he would take complete care of us. NOT! Bed took 10 days to get delivered after multiple texts to our rep. Tried to call customer service which is a joke. If you bought in store you have someone to talk with. If you buy at a County Fair you are at the mercy of the rep who sold it to you. If they don't return your calls you are up a creek. No store can help and there's no one else to call. I will NEVER EVER EVER buy at a County Fair. Mattress Firm has dismal care or concern after a sale. Shame on corporate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm's sales rep was very likable, professional, and knowledgeable. I recently bought a Sealy king size pillow top mattress from them. I picked out one that's too firm and they were accommodating to let me swap it back out for something that’s more to my suiting. So that worked out well. However, I previously bought a mattress there, which I've had for four years now, and that one is an issue as it started to sag really badly in the middle to the point where two people feel like they're rolling into each other.

I know that these are warrantied, and it's not easy to make a warranty claim versus repeated phone call attempts to help someone walk through the application process, but not one person has returned the call. I wanted to use the warranty claim on this first purchase for getting the king size, but it was just so ridiculous to get anybody to help with that. I just went out and bought a whole new king one. I still need to do this for my other one, my queen size. But other than that, my overall experience was very good.

Evan ,

We are sorry to hear what you experiencing. We would like to address this matter. A specialist will be assigned to your account, who will contact you for further assistance.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I have physical disabilities and was trying to get a mattress for my medical needs. The mattress I chose began to lose its firmness within 30 days, so I returned it. Then I tried to buy a new mattress from a MF store and was told by multiple Mattress Firm stores that corporate told them not to sell me anything. I was banned from purchasing from the store. I was treated very rudely like I had done something wrong. My parents were in shock that I was blacklisted from making a purchase.

I asked Seth at the Boynton Beach store why I was being discriminated against and he hung up on me. Mike from the Boca store lied also. Every other mattress company knows that Mattress Firm is shady, untrustworthy and clearly un-American. The return policy may seem better than the others but it's a complete scam. They will block you if you try and return. This has been my experience and everything I said here is how I experienced it. I'm still waiting for my credit.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a hybrid mattress from Mattress Firm and it suits us real well. The sales rep was very cordial and helpful. The delivery arrived on time and the gentlemen who came were very nice. They asked and would put booties on their shoes if we wanted them to but it was not necessary.

Hi Mr. Watts,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with us . We were able to review your account and it shows your issue has been resolved. We have sent you a private message should you require additional assistance. Have a good day.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I purchased a bed from the Pearl Kai location here on Oahu. I was told that the bed would be delivered on July 9th and that I would get a phone call the night before to let me know what time they should arrive. I never got the call, so I tried calling the store the next morning. After nearly an hour of calling I finally got a hold of a girl named Molly which had to hang up and call me from her cell phone because their phone was acting up. She then told me that there had been a glitch in the system and that my bed would actually arrive until July 20th. This wouldn't had been such an issue, but I explained to her that I had just sold my other bed and that I have nothing to sleep on until the 20th. She suggested that I go to another Mattress Firm location and try out another bed she recommended.

I went, but the bed was much too soft. I told the lady at the store this and she kept insisting that I needed a softer bed and that I should also buy something to make the bed adjustable; which, in her words "only cost another $1,000". I repeated over and over I didn't want to purchase the bed adjuster thing but she never gave up trying to sell me on it. I also told this lady that I needed a firmer bed because I had back surgery and I needed something with good support. She pretty much told me I was wrong and that I needed something soft. I explained to her I just sold my medium firm bed because it was too soft; again she wouldn't listen to what I was saying. She then suggested that I go to Walmart and buy an air mattress until my bed came in on the 20th.

She also said that I could just purchase another bed from them, pick it up myself and then return it once my other bed came in. So, since you guys messed up my order you want me to purchases another bed and risk it being damaged while waiting on the bed I already paid for? Now, I have nothing to sleep on until the 20th if I decide to not cancel my purchase and I wasted 5 hours waiting on the delivery guys that never came. I'm considering taking my business elsewhere unless something happens soon to resolve this issue, but I guess for tonight I'll be sleeping on the floor.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Mattress Firm sales rep met with us and let us test beds. They talked to us about them and then worked with us until we found what we wanted. We like our mattress but we're still tossing in the air whether we are sold on it 100% or not because of the comfort level. But we know it takes time to get used to it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had a bed for over 20 years so I thought it's time for a new mattress. I knew someone who had a Tempur-Pedic and that was what I was interested in. Mattress Firm's location was close to me and I went there with a friend who was looking for a mattress for her sister and I ended up buying one for myself. The sales representative was very nice and the delivery was good. The delivery team came in and set it up for me and took all their trash with them. So, I didn't have anything to clean up after them. With regards to the Tempur-Pedic mattress, I like it and it's a little different and harder than what I had before. But I have a back problem, so I think I made a good choice of getting the new mattress. And it was a pleasant experience, overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

If you live in the Denton or Easton area, I would recommend Henry ** for the salesman to see. The best experience ever. I have a disability, and he explained everything so I could understand. He also asked my opinion. Every question I asked he could answer. He didn't make me feel like he was getting me to buy the highest priced bed. He is a great gentleman, he is also a sight for sore eyes. I hope he stays forever.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved into a house and we were in the market for a new mattress. We had never bought a mattress before but we were at Home Depot and right across the street was a Mattress Firm. We went in to look and the representative was very attentive, friendly, engaging and really clear. She knew a lot about the products. We had a baby and a two-year-old with us, and she was great with them and that also helped. We had a great experience, so we ended up buying while we were there. It was a very calculated decision. We’re still getting used to the new mattress and breaking it in. We really loved the mattress in the house we were renting before and the one we have now is pretty close to that model. It’s a bit different but it feels good. It was really what we were looking for and we love it. We're happy with the whole thing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve done business with Mattress Firm in the past. The people from this company are friendly and they try to work with you the best they can. I’ve had their products for over 10 years. The most recent purchase I had from them is a mattress and a cover. I went to a couple of stores based on where things are and it wasn’t a competition between the stores. It was more of who could help us and Mattress Firm’s sales representatives are good. I had the products delivered to my home. They met my expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What made me choose to go with Mattress Firm was definitely their customer service. I walked into the store here at Juban Road in Denham Springs and I was greeted with a little box of snacks to enjoy with my shopping experience. Then, we exchanged names with the salesman and he proceeded to show us around. He asked us some questions on what type of mattress we were looking for and they showed us the mattresses that fit the description. On delivery day, the team was right on time and courteous and everything went well. The quality of the product is very nice too and we have no complaints. Everything was spot on in our experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a mattress from Mattress Firm. Their rep was very nice and she helped me a lot. Since the purchase, I've used the mattress every day and I'm happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm has a display with all the different beds and the ranking price-wise, what goes better and what's the best. That organization and the way they have it setup is very easy and to the point, so we'd know exactly what were looking at. We went to a competitor and they had their beds scattered all over the place and they're all under sheets and covers, which is not a way to buy a bed.

The first time we bought a mattress from Mattress Firm, the purchasing was a mess and wasn't a good experience. At that time, we had already chosen up the mattresses. They were the Tempur-Pedic which are good beds. Then I asked the salesman if he could help me out with the prices because we were getting such expensive ones. Then he started doing a whole mess where he wanted us to buy the previous year’s model. Although it was used, he said it would save us thousands of dollars. My wife wasn’t there and she's more of the decision-maker. So I ended up making the decision and purchased the used mattress, which wasn’t the greatest. On the other hand, we're still happy with the Tempur-Pedic bed and we've had it for three years now.

The second time was a better deal. The mattress we purchased was pretty decent. The lady there was straightforward and no gimmicks. She was more along the lines that customer service should be instead of what that guy did on the first time. She was able to offer us some discounts based on us buying the twin XLs which we bought instead of a king size. So it worked out a little bit better. We're happy with our purchase. We've had the mattresses delivered and the people who did the delivery were professional and helpful. They put their booties on for the shoes, which was cool because we just got a new carpet. The second delivery person was the same guy from the first delivery. We had a good experience with him on both occasions. I'd recommend Mattress Firm and that lady on the second purchase in particular.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a hybrid and a memory foam at Mattress Firm. They had right product at the right price. Their sales representatives were very helpful. They did an excellent job. I was pleased.

Dear Mark,

Original review: July 3, 2017

I bought a queen size mattress and adjustable bed frame (zero gravity) in November, 2016. The bed frame is controlled by remote (wire) plug directly into the bed frame which broke. I have been trying to get the remote replaced without success. I spoke with a representative who said it would take several days to order the remote and have a technician repair the bed frame, but that was 3 weeks ago. I am relocating July 28 and would like my bed repaired before that time!

Dear Wayne,

Original review: July 3, 2017

Mattress Firm is a famous store in Alexandria, Louisiana, So when we were shopping for a mattress, we went and checked it out. I had been in before and I had a guy quote me a price. It was a good deal so I told him I’d get my wife and we’ll come back when she’s off of work and check it out. So we did but unfortunately, the same guy wasn’t there. But we did purchase from another guy who’s there. We bought an adjustable bed frame that has the back and feet go up and has vibration. Then it occurred to me to get the mattress so I told the guy I got approved for a certain amount and he said it’s good.

I said to the guy at the counter, “But I still need to get a mattress. Why don’t you try it on my wife? Get the credit on her and we’d put the other part on her. Two accounts. So, the frame part would have gone on me and then the queen-sized mattress would have gone on her.” So he did mine okay but when he put her, he connected mine to hers. And so she got approved, but my name is on that one. We didn’t know this at that time and know we were approved for two things separately. We went home to wait for the delivery date and didn’t know if everything's okay. When the things were to be delivered, they said between a certain time and a certain time but I know it wasn’t there. So we called the guy and he agreed it should be here and he’s checking it. It was 9:12 during the day and it was gone on almost 9:00 at night. I knew that store was going to be closing and we live in a very rural area.

The store had closed and these guys weren't there to talk to me so I told them myself that if we don’t get it tonight, they can just cancel everything and keep it. I had to set my whole room out and had no bed to sleep on and we needed it for that night. My wife had to get up at 5:00 the next morning to go to work. So I’ve called another store and talked to the guy who I originally had talked to a long time ago, who was the manager. I explained to him all that went on and he said he’s going to find out what’s going on. He added that if he has to be late, he’ll make sure. And he did. He did a good job. It ended up getting here about 9:15 in the evening. However, they didn’t put the cushions and I had to do it myself and it was bad that they threw the mattress halfway and left

After I get my bill, I always check my credits score. So I check on the credit card on my bill. It shows up like a credit card but I thought it was a loan type but they put it as a credit card. So if my credit card approval amount is $1,500 and the bed cost $1,400, my credit card utilization rate is through the roof. It's retarded and crazy. It doesn’t look good on me at all because I did max out the card. I thought it was a typical loan with a percentage. The problem is, on my wife they put hers on mine so I have two credit cards from Mattress Firm and both of them are maxed out and my credit score went down.

So I went to the store and asked them to fix it but he couldn’t fix it because it’s still in my credit so we’re trying to pay it off as fast as we can to get it down so it doesn’t hurt me and close up the accounts. He was not knowledgeable of the product and had to call other people on the phone to get answers. He had a game system there that he was playing games on and his girlfriend even sat there at the desk the whole time, eating lunch while we were doing our business. And so she heard everything, which I thought was really rude. He put two credit cards on my account that are maxed out and I'm trying to deal with my credit score from that purchase. And he crushed it. They were very unprofessional. It was not a good experience and we’ll never go back

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm's prices were pretty outrageous, but still we got a firm mattress for my husband who has a sciatic problem. He likes it and I didn't, but it is what it is. Scott was the manager there and he was more than helpful. Then Joyce and Amy were the other two ladies that bent over backward as the warehouse shipped the wrong mattress the first time. They were very apologetic about it. The paperwork was right but they pulled the wrong stuff. The bed was torn up again and it was the warehouse’s fault. Then they had to send the right one and it was a mess for about six days. But the delivery people were terrific and did everything they're supposed to do. Also, the salespeople were wonderful, courteous and very professional. That was great.

Dear Carmen,

Original review: July 2, 2017

Have received four mattresses and I am not happy with any of them. The first mattress was sagging. I exchanged it for another mattress that was too firm. At this point I had to purchase another mattress because they only allow one exchange per purchase. This mattress was also too firm, so I exchanged it for the mattress I have now which is also too firm. Now I am stuck with two mattresses that I am not happy with. I wake up with pain on my hips, back and neck. I was in the showroom for hours with each of these mattresses to make sure they were comfortable. Yet when I got them at home they felt completely different. I have never in my life experienced so many problems with mattresses before. It's not fair that I've spent thousands of dollars and I am not able to sleep on these mattresses because they cause so much pain.

Dear Erin ,

Original review: July 2, 2017

We had previously purchased a bed from Mattress Firm and we had a fairly decent rate. However this time, the location we went to was awful and it was the most awful experience I've ever had trying to buy a bed. We were looking for their advertised $179 queen set which includes a mattress and a box spring. It was there but it's $179 for the mattress and another $89 for the least expensive box spring. When we asked about the Final Markdown, which means about the 70% off of the mattress price, they told us that we were not going to find anything cheaper than what we're going to find there. We were not even given the opportunity to go over to another place and look.

Before that, it had been less than a year that we've previously purchased two other beds from them. The delivery time was after when we were told it was to be delivered. They were late. Every time we've had delivery from Mattress Firm, they’ve been late even though they call and say, “Well, we're on our way.” They finally show up three hours later. We tried to give them another chance when we tried to get my daughter’s second bed since she outgrew the twin. And it's unfortunate because they used to be really good. They have eight locations just in the Travis-Williamson County area and it's far too many to have decent customer service.

Also with the most recent purchase, they tried to get us to buy a $600 plus mattress knowing that my budget was $300 for everything. They even told us we could wiggle, but it is our budget. When you advertise a particular price as a set, then it needs to be honored as a mattress and box spring set. If it's not, then please state, “Mattress only”. Their advertising is very false. I wound up going online to Walmart.com and buying my daughter a luxury gel memory foam mattress and platform frame for under $190, full-size gel eight-inch memory foam mattress. We will not be returning to Mattress Firm.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our old mattress was over 10 years old so we decided to get a new one. I happened to go with somebody who had to buy a mattress and we ended up buying one at Mattress Firm and got the one wherein the headboard goes up and the legs go up and down. Their sales rep was good. He explained everything very well and looked to see what kind of discount he would be able to give us. And, their delivery team was good too. Their people helped us out a lot and covered everything. The bed is very comfortable and I would recommend it. In fact, everybody that saw it wanted one now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a pillow and Mattress Firm had one that was close to what I was looking for. The salesperson was right on point. He was awesome, very personable, he listened and tried to cater to what I wanted, not just sell me something. He even helped me out on the price. He misquoted it and when he looked at the price, he just honored what he quoted. It was well within what I was willing to pay. I bought something like the Sleep Best. It was a cool pillow and it’s a memory foam. I've been fighting some pillows for 10 years, but now my neck is a lot less sore and I'm extremely happy. Mattress Firm is definitely my source for a good night sleep.

Mattress Firm Company Profile