toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: June 23, 2016

Needed a new bed for our guest room. Went to Mattress Firm. Found one easily and it was ready when we went to get it. Looks and feels great. Awesome customer service!

I ordered my mattress from Mattressfirm.com. They have a 90-day financing option with 0% APR which is what I need since I live paycheck to paycheck. I was only approved for $550. I needed a king size mattress because of my height. The sales guy met my needs with my wants and got me into a bed that I enjoy. I was pleased with this service because it was easy to get approved, order the mattress have good customer service all while eating lunch in my office. And then less than a week later, receive my mattress on my front porch. It was literally effortless!

Dear Michael,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Mattress Firm's location is close to our home and they offered same day delivery. We got mattresses and covers from them and the sales rep wasn't pushy. He was also helpful like the reps who loaded the items on my truck when I picked them up. However, the mattress that we bought was too thick and they were very nice to let us return it and switch it up for a different mattress that was thinner. I thought it was going to be a headache but it was pretty easy.

Dear Jim,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

My wife has been waking up every morning with a backache and our mattress was probably 15 years old. We happen to be at Bojangles' and there's a Mattress Firm store right next door to it. My wife told me it's time for a new mattress and we went next door. The young man who sold us the bed was excellent, very, very knowledgeable and was very, very professional on the way he treated us and the way he closed the sale. He was absolutely the best and I was very impressed with him. I had a master’s in marketing and I traveled 18 states for 30 years so I know what it's about. But one thing I was really shocked about was how much we paid for it. $5200 for a bed is a lot of money. Even so, we love our new mattress and it's wonderful and an excellent product.

The delivery experience was great and the mattress was delivered professionally. The delivery team took my old mattresses away and they set up the bed totally and completely for us. They were right on schedule,were excellent, very polite, courteous, and did not leave or cause any mess. We were very, very impressed and I have praised them to several of my friends and told my friends to go where we went if they ever needed a mattress. We're really very pleased with the service and the bed. Double A all the way across the board. My wife is tickled to death because she didn't hurt anymore when she wakes up in the morning. I always wake up two or three times a night and now I've been sleeping all night long and not waking up at all. My wife told me the other morning we woke up that I snored like a chainsaw the past night and that I haven't done that in years. So it was a good choice and it's doing the job with me.

Dear Shannel,

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We got a Tempur-Pedic mattress and pillows from the Mattress Firm store close to our house. The sales representative listened to what we wanted and matched me up. He didn't push other products on me. It was a quick and easy process which is what I was looking for because I had my toddler with me. The delivery went well. It was a really good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Dear Rick,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I went to the Grandview MO store today to purchase two mattress sets for my home. Jim **, store manager, could not have possibly been more friendly, more informative, more patient, or more accommodating to my wants and needs. Buying mattress sets is not a run of the mill experience for me due to the longevity of their nature, but Mr. ** quickly dispelled any trepidation or reservations I had about the experience. For that, and everything else surrounding the transactions I was, and am profoundly grateful.

Dear Mike,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We will have a specialist review your account and contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Bought a mattress from Mattress Firm Springfield, IL. NOT even a year old and already sagging in the middle. Contacted the company - told to contact Mattress Marshals for replacement, after paying for a kit consisting of a piece of cardboard and a string. Tried to contact Mattress Marshals numerous times with no luck, for replacement. Mattress Firm said could not do nothing about it. Mattress Firm will not return calls.

Dear N M,

We are sorry to hear what you are experiencing. We would like to address this matter. A specialist will be assigned to your account, who will contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I purchased the Sealy Sedgebrook PPT King Mattress with box springs and cover from the Jordan Creek store in West Des Moines, IA. The set was to be delivered on November 25, 2016. When the set arrived the delivery guys set up the mattress in about 15 minutes. My husband pointed out box spring fabric that had pulled away from the box spring. I looked at the mattress set 10 minutes later and realized that this was not the set we paid for. The mattress we received was a Sealy Deveraux set with no pillow top. That set is $500 to $700 less than the one we bought.

We tried calling the sales person, who never called us back and ended up having to drive more than an hour to the store. I was given a convoluted story about a mix-up and then a story about my real order not coming in on time and that the store just wanted to get me something in the meantime, though no one called me, ever. Then the sales person set a new delivery date for this Friday, December 2, 2016.

Unfortunately, I have no faith in this. Why would Mattress Firm give me a cheaper mattress set that looked almost like the one I bought if they weren't trying to bait and switch? By delivering something else, they are now out of the cost of that set (as it is used now, unless they plan to cheat someone else by pretending it is new). Why would the salesperson, a manager, issue an exchange order? I am not exchanging mattresses. I NEVER received my order! Why can't I look up my order numbers online on Mattress Firm's site? Why did the salesperson in West Des Moines place my purchase order as if I was in Des Moines on SE 14th when I was in the Jordan Creek store? Something isn't right.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad the Bedding Consultant was able to find the right bedding for you. Enjoy your new purchase and Sleep Well!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

Mattress Firm had a sale then I went in and looked around. The sales representative was nice and friendly. He explained all the mattresses that I had questions for. Then I bought a mattress and had it delivered. The delivery team was all good. They took the old away, brought the new one for me, and set it where I asked them to. I really like it.

Dear Pam ,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We would like to address your concerns and will have a specialist assigned to your case who reach out to you for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

Every step of the buying process was problematic. Anticipated delivery of my new mattress was going to be delayed 2 weeks, even though the delivery location was 1.5 miles from the store. Computer problems prevented the salesman from being able to print out a receipt on the night of the purchase. When I stopped back a few days later for the receipt, I noticed I was overcharged for the delivery fee. Computer problems prevented him from being able to credit my account, or print a receipt - again. He said they'd refund the account and mail the receipt - it never arrived, credit card still has the full charge on it. Several phone calls went unanswered - the phone rings and rings DURING BUSINESS HOURS and then is picked up by a fax machine, resulting in a loud screech directly in this customer's ear. This happened several times throughout this buying ordeal.

The night before the expected delivery, there was never a confirmation call with delivery timeframe. Delivery date and time came and went - no delivery, no phone call. I called to inquire where my delivery was, spoke with assistant manager, who said he'd call "dispatch," assuring me he'll call me 'right back.' 20 minutes later (and several fax machine screeches later), I finally got him back on the phone - "dispatch" informed him that the mattress I purchased was on the truck, but badly damaged. Again, no phone call to me, the customer, who is waiting for the delivery. Canceled order. Will never do business with this company ever again. WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are happy that our Bedding Consultant was able to provide you with the information needed to choose the right set of bedding, and we are pleased to hear your delivery went seamless. Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, enjoy your new purchase! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

The sales representative at Mattress Firm was outstanding, personable and very knowledgeable. I ended up purchasing a mattress, beddings, and pillows. Mattress Firm scheduled it for delivery and they did an outstanding job. The quality of the new beddings is good and we enjoy using it.

Janice,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and are happy that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad that the Sales Representatives was able to find the right bedding for you. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

My sister had a previous Mattress Firm experience so I got a mattress and an adjustable base from them. The sales reps were very pleasant and helped me find what I needed. Our experience with Mattress Firm had been wonderful. We like the mattress and we haven't had any troubles.

Mrs. Barker,

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may experienced. A specialist will review your account for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

My husband and I bought a mattress from Sleepy's -- we were caught up in the national conversion to Mattress Firm. We spend about 3k and are left with a defective mattress and a broken foot board. We have spoken to about 10 different people all the way up to corporate. They are RUDE with no care whatsoever for the way in which they speak to you OR the way in which they conduct business. I work in the corporate world and I have never been as disgusted in my life as I am with these 2 companies. I will spend the next month giving bad reviews and ratings wherever I can. We have contacted an attorney and will be complaining to the consumer department with the department of the attorney general. I will file any lawsuit I can over this issue. It is most disgusting how they could care less about their customers.

Matthew,

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and take this feedback very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I spent $2000.00 on a new mattress and head-board/bed frame. Upon check-out I was informed that the head-board/bed frame weren't available for two weeks. I accepted this, though didn't like it. Two days prior to the arranged delivery date the store manager contacted me. To paraphrase: "sorry, but you won't be getting your delivery when we agreed you would." He furthermore would not provide me with a date when I would receive it. I'm wondering if I ever will. He attempted to imply it was beyond his control. He kept saying, "the screen which has available delivery time-slots in green... They are no longer green!"

The lack of responsibility for this situation is appalling. The "explanation" is insulting. This is a business transaction. Mattress Firm has, in my mind, violated the terms of the agreement. Expecting consumers to understand and forgive mistakes made by your business... after taking $2000 from them... that's asking too much. Mattress Firm has lost any future business from me and also earned negative publicity from me with all acquaintances, friends and family.

Dear Tami,

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

The sales reps at Mattress Firm were great. They were super friendly and knowledgeable. I got a mattress and a box spring and so far, they're great. I have no complaints. I would recommend Mattress Firm.

Gaby ,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad you were pleased with the level of service you received from the sales Representative. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Mattress Firm seemed like they were more professional than other companies and their prices are better than Macy's. Their sales reps were really nice and they don't try to sell the most expensive mattress. They kind of go with what I like and gave me some time to figure out if I liked the couch or not. The delivery team took the old mattress which is a good thing. I got a hybrid but after a while I wanted to change it because I didn't really like it. They made it easy to return, but I wasn't able to because my four months has gone by. But I still like Mattress Firm because they look clean and organized. They're always in a very convenient location. I also like that they gave me the mattress cover and the pillows. I feel like they're the only mattress store that I trust. I also recommended my brother to go to Mattress Firm and he got a Tempur-Pedic there.

Dear Kevin,

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I was moving to a new location and bought a mattress at Mattress Firm. Their sales reps were very good and very professional. They gave recommendations and showed me different models. I had it delivered and it was great because they delivered it on the same day. It was a very good experience overall.

Trevor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. We can assure you that our customers are very important to us. We will have a specialist review your account and contact you to work towards a resolution.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

My wife bought a mattress for her mother. The salesman (I met him too) was excellent and told us all about the different mattresses and how we were protected by the wonderful Mattress Firm warranty. "You can't really lose" he said. I was extremely impressed by his knowledge of mattresses. So my wife bought a memory foam mattress, which frankly has no memory, unless memory is defined as remembering to return to an uneven and uncomfortable shape. At first we thought the floor in my mother-in-law's new apartment was sloping, because the top of the mattress sloped on one side. We put a dozen layers of thick cardboard under the legs of the bed on one side. It still sloped. We turned the mattress around. It still sloped. Three weeks on, my poor mother-in-law has not had a single night of decent sleep on this so-called mattress.

It isn't really a mattress at all. It's a piece of foam that is so soft, you can squeeze it down to a few inches in your hands. It is an insult to mattresses to call it a mattress. It's a chunk of foam, so call it what it is. It doesn't qualify to be a mattress. Ten different people, friends and family, have looked at this product, and all think it is the worst piece of junk ever to come out of a mattress store. We believe it has been used before. It looks like a very heavy person had previously slept on it and its "memory" has never forgotten about it.

Personally, I wouldn't be happy for my dog to sleep on something so poorly made. My mother-in-law called the store and explained the situation, before spending another day sleeping on her sofa to make up for lost sleep. Again, very helpful--"Yes, we can change that, but you will have to wait 30 days after you purchased it. Just go to the store that is a few hundred yards from your new apartment and they will sort you out." So we spent around an hour in total at the store and chose a replacement mattress. Again, great service--"just fill in a form on the website and we can exchange the mattress within two days and only charge $80." Unfortunately, corporate Mattress Firm has little in common with the Mattress Firm stores when it comes to warranties and customer service.

We were told by the store manager that we could "simply fill in the online form" and wait for the new mattress to come in two days. My mother-in-law was thrilled. Finally, she was going to get a good night's sleep. So we looked on the website and learned it isn't really that simple. We have to pay for the mattress to be inspected. We have to pay for a "processing fee" and an inspection fee, delivery, and all of this takes weeks, when there's a Mattress Firm store almost opposite the driveway to my mother-in-law's apartment building telling us something different.

We called the store back. The store said to call corporate back and explain our situation--note that we were now being told something different from when we were in the store who said we could exchange the mattress in two days. What kind of customer service is it, that tells the customer to go forth and deal with the problem after promising that all you need to do is fill in an online form and everything will be dealt with and you will have a new mattress in two days?

Can you imagine any other retailer doing that? Imagine Walmart or Target telling you to call corporate if you have a defective product. Imagine buying a car from a dealer and the car fails to work as it should, and the car dealer tells you that you can have a replacement car in two days, and then they say, "no, you have to contact Ford or Chrysler corporate offices and pay for somebody to inspect your vehicle". Why does Mattress Firm think it can get away with that kind of service, when other firms know that they cannot treat their customers like that?

We called Mattress Firm HQ. There were 41 people in front of us on the customer complaints hotline. Yes, 41 people waiting to complain! They would hardly be waiting for hours on the phone to say how good Mattress Firm is, would they? We left a number for them to call us back. We are still waiting two days later. What kind of customer service is that? As other reviewers have noted, this is a SCAM. The stores say one thing to get a sale. HQ say another thing.

Do not be conned. When 45% of reviews are giving one star, stay away. To summarize, through inferior product and poor service, Mattress Firm has ruined my mother-in-law's new life, moving into an assisted-living apartment, just after the loss of her husband. She would have been better off to keep her old mattress. My advice is do the same. Keep your old bed rather than buy a mattress from a company that has no concept of good service.

Dear Sherry,

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We went to the home remodeling show and Mattress Firm had a stand set up there which made it convenient for us to purchase from them. We had a real positive experience with Mattress Firm. The sales rep, John, was polite, able to answer any questions I had and gave me space to look. The delivery team was on-time and courteous. We are still getting used to the bed. The old one that we had, though it was the same brand, was softer.

Dear Jeanne,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily and we are thankful that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. Enjoy your new purchase! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The last two mattresses I had broke down within the first four to five months. They were coil mattresses from other places. I did buy a stack of mattress from Mattress Firm and my experience with them has been pretty good. I'm still on the new process of this Temper-Pedic mattress but so far, so good. I love it. I'm hoping to bring in some more customers that I know are also looking for a mattress. The gentleman that sold us our mattresses is no longer at that location but there's also good people there that I believe would be able to help us. I would definitely highly recommend Mattress Firm to other people.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad you were pleased with the level of service you received from our showroom Bedding Consultant. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily. We hope you enjoy your new bedding

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Mattress Firm had a mattress that we thought we would be interested in. We went to their store and their sales rep was a very nice man. He was very helpful and described all of the different mattresses and their distinctions between each other so we felt informed about our choices. The delivery team was also awesome - friendly, kind, and very considerate. They did their job quickly, too. However, the delivery was late. It was a week later than when it was supposed to be delivered.

Richard,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. Enjoy your new purchase! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I needed a new mattress and the people in the store were very helpful and not pushy. They did a very good job. And delivery was neat, too. The delivery guys were very efficient. I would recommend Mattress Firm.

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received from your Sales Representative. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

It seems that all the mattress stores are the same, but Mattress Firm has been publicizing their foster care partnership for a while, and I happen to work in trouble affair and so I thought I'd support a company that supports what I do. So, we got a king and a queen mattress with bed rails and some pillows, and the box spring. We dealt with Steve and he used to work in mattress manufacturing and he knew a whole bunch about mattresses. He was a nice guy and he wasn’t very pushy. We had it delivered and their delivery team were nice, good and efficient. We're very excited about it.

Kimberly,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. A specialist has been assigned to your account and will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

My first experience with Mattress Firm was absolutely terrible. I would not go back in their East Lyme store even if they give me a mattress. The gentleman did not know what he was talking about. He had no idea how to fill up the application, and it was simply not a pleasant experience. I ended up talking to the general manager of the whole district. The money was taken out of my account for the first time that I did it and it took me days to get my money back.

I started the whole process over again in their Waterford store. I bought my mattress from them and I had a better experience. But the quality of the mattress is not as good as I thought it was going to be. It is wearing too quickly. The seams are separating, and I've only had it two months. I don’t think a brand new mattress should be separating after not even two months.

Kery,

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

We saw a Mattress Firm massage chair at a fair and my wife really liked it so we decided to buy it. They delivered it the next day and they were on time. They called and told me they were on their way. We live 100 miles from the fair and about two hours later, they got here. They set it all up and cleaned everything after. They were good.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily. We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

We had a wonderful experience with Mattress Firm when we got a mattress for my son, and he now enjoys it. The manager who helped us out was really cool. What we got for the value was all worth it. We went to the store towards closing, and the rep stayed after closing and helped us out. He even sent us a card afterward which my wife really appreciated. The delivery people tried to make contact and left a message, which I didn’t get right away for whatever reason, but I was able to get here in time when they met us up. They took the old mattress just like we had talked about and all went smoothly and nice. Definitely, we wouldn’t be opposed to purchasing a mattress from them again.

Dear Shana,

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

We recently bought a mattress and box frame from Mattress Firm. Our sales rep was friendly and very helpful. I went to the store for the basic or cheapest mattress and the rep explained to me and convinced me to buy another mattress, which was from somewhere that had gone out of business and that they took over. He said it has a better quality but a little more expensive. He explained to me how the other mattress would be hard and I really didn’t want that. So it was worth it, and in fact, it turned out being a better bargain for me. But the delivery wound up not being correct, because we purchased a full when it was supposed to be a queen. But the rep also told us how to handle it. He was very helpful with everything and we got it taken care of.

Dear Edward,

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

As I walked in the door at Mattress Firm, I explained to the reps what I wanted and they took us right to it. The whole process took 15 minutes and then we had everything set up for delivery the next day. It was extremely easy. The delivery team showed up and told me who they were, then after I needed my mattresses to go, they ripped all the plastic off of them and put them up where they needed to be. I didn't have to do anything. I just showed them where they went, and they did their job and then carried on. I'm a satisfied customer and they've definitely earned my business for the next time.

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I had previous purchases from Mattress Firm, so I bought from them again, and this time, it's an adjustable base and bed. Although I had to call their sales reps to ask about a return, but other than that, I had no problems. I'd definitely recommend them.

Dear Brian ,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I wanted the Tempur-Pedic and the local place that carried that brand was Mattress Firm. Their salesperson was good when we walked in the store. He had us lie on the beds to pick the firmness. We had a pretty narrow scope of what we wanted so we went down the line on firmness. Some of the materials would also look cooler than the other materials. We were there for only 20 minutes and we purchased the mattress and the base. We also got their pillows since it was part of their promotion at that time. The delivery was quick and their guys were courteous. The mattress is great and the new mattress smell is gone now. We love the mattress and our experience was fine.

Mattress Firm Company Profile