toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: June 23, 2016

Needed a new bed for our guest room. Went to Mattress Firm. Found one easily and it was ready when we went to get it. Looks and feels great. Awesome customer service!

I ordered my mattress from Mattressfirm.com. They have a 90-day financing option with 0% APR which is what I need since I live paycheck to paycheck. I was only approved for $550. I needed a king size mattress because of my height. The sales guy met my needs with my wants and got me into a bed that I enjoy. I was pleased with this service because it was easy to get approved, order the mattress have good customer service all while eating lunch in my office. And then less than a week later, receive my mattress on my front porch. It was literally effortless!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had been looking for a bed and I've just seen the Mattress Firm sign. So, we went across the street to that American Freight. They had some sale going on and the people had told me that they sold mattresses so I stopped and went in there. The salesman was a fabulous guy. I told him I got a bad back and what I was looking for. My husband doesn't like the box spring. But, we didn't take it out of the boxes because the rep said that we had 60 days if we wanted to upgrade the box spring. But otherwise, my overall experience was great and we were happy. He even gave me a great big Mattress Firm pillow. The delivery guys were great too. This is the first new mattress I've had in about 15 years. I was satisfied and they made us more comfortable. Everything was fine and I would recommend them to people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I heard Mattress Firm had a good reputation and there’s one really close to us where I lived so I got a mattress from them. Everything was great and there’s a lot of really good customer service. Their representatives were very helpful and the people who delivered the mattress were very, very good and professional too. Overall, it seemed to go very well in operation. However, I’ve had some concerns since I got the mattress. The chemical smell that it came with has been impacting things health-wise. But, maybe I'm just oversensitive to the smell. I’ve been sleeping in a different room and it’s been getting better. So, we’re going to open up the windows a bit more now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm has a shop close to us. When we went to the store, we told the guy there that we're looking for Tempur-Pedic. He showed us the different ones and told us the price. We were with our two children that time and he was patient with us. He’s nice and he said they have other foam mattresses that aren’t Tempur-Pedic but I didn’t want to look at those. We got the Tempur-Pedic mattress and the mattress protector. We have it delivered and the delivery team came exactly when they said they were going to come. They did their work quickly and they wore their shoe covers, which made me very happy. The mattress is good and we're still adjusting to it. It's firm and they said that it might go down a little bit but we need to wait to see. The only dissatisfaction is that I wish it was cheaper but I looked around and it's not.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked Mattress Firm's ads on TV. I bought a firm mattress from them and I like everything about it. The sales rep was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The delivery team was also very friendly and professional. They were on time and did everything. Everything was good and it was a very pleasant experience.

Resolution In Progress

Gerard,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your recent purchase. A specialist has been assigned to your account and will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: April 15, 2017

My wife and I went into MATTRESS FIRM in Algonquin IL. We found a bed we wanted to purchase and spent the time to set up payment options, delivery date, etc... The person at the store told us we needed to return the following day to finish our transaction which was a Saturday. Since I work Saturdays I made arrangements with a coworker to come in that day (his day off) to cover me so I could get to MATTRESS FIRM before they close to get a Sunday delivery. So I get to the store to be told I didn't need to come in at all. Oops the guy who helped us is new and "didn't know what he is talking about". We can leave and was told our bed would be delivered by 5 pm on Sunday the following day.

So being that Sunday is my only day off and had several other things to do I waited and waited until 4:30 and called them. They had no clue what I was talking about and was going to return my call. I spoke to the store manager in Algonquin and he said "Figures. I'll have the guy who helped you call you back." So a short time later I received a call from the associate stating, "Oops. I'm sorry I messed up and didn't schedule it correctly." Well now I've wasted part of my Friday night, Saturday night and all of Sunday for "oops sorry". We were having family from out of town over for the holidays that week so it would have worked out fine if we got the bed on Sunday. So now the soonest we can get a delivery is the following Thursday after 7 pm. Not the best scenario but... that's how it went. So this is back in November 2016.

It is now April 2017 and still no bill from Mattress Firm. As stated above we made payment arrangement to be paid monthly for 12 months no interest. We gave them all our personal information. We made a downpayment with a check they cashed. Still no invoice 2 months later. I called the store and explained to the individual the issue that we have not received a bill after 2 months. He said that is normal. It takes awhile to processes the paperwork. Fast forward to now... I spoke to the associate we bought the bed from and he said because of an error a new employee made the paperwork got lost and never processed. My response was, "The new employee you are referring to is YOU." I recognized his voice and remembered his name. He said that I was correct and oops. Sorry for the mess up. That his corporate office was going to put me in collections if I don't pay my bill.

So... dumbfounded I ask him where the heck is my bill. I have no problem in paying what I owe but... I never received a bill. Not a lot to ask... He then tells me he needs my personal information again and a downpayment again?!? I'm now livid with the situation. What happened to my downpayment and more importantly my personal information, who has it??? Now I just got off of work on Good Friday to a notice I'm in collections for a debt I never received a bill for.

Can't wait for my lawyer to hear this one. My credit will be affected because of pure incompetence on MATTRESS FIRM. Needless to Say I will be sharing this everywhere I possibly can to warn people of the ignorance and lack business sense MATTRESS FIRM displayed in this instance. The absolute worst customer oriented experience I've EVER had. And for the record I still have never received a bill/invoice. Way to go MATTRESS FIRM. I'm sure we will be in touch soon!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife bought a mattress at Mattress Firm 10 months earlier for our spare room. We liked it, and based on her experience, I went back to see what we could do. I got a mattress and a box spring, and the people were very knowledgeable, very helpful, and weren't pushy. We price-compared and she matched the price, and I was happy with it. The delivery team was also great. The came in and did what they're supposed to do. I'm very satisfied with the product and it was a nice experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm's customer service made me want to purchase from them. The girl in the location that I went to was extremely helpful. It's like my mattress was the hardest thing to buy and she walked me through it as much as she could. I didn't really know what to purchase or how, as I've never really purchased from there by myself, but she made me feel very good about my purchase. She also told me in detail about when I can return the mattress if I didn't like it. I'm not too sure about the mattress, though. I might need to consider getting something a bit less firm. I didn't know it was going to be that firm. I thought it was medium firm after I sleep on it, but mine stays firm and too hard.

I ordered two mattresses from them where it was in a bed frame. The only thing that I was very dissatisfied about was when I was told my bed frame and everything will be delivered at one time, but then when the delivery time came, they couldn't deliver my bed frame and they didn't have an ETA on when they can do it. They wanted me to purchase it, but couldn't tell me when because they say it was in a showroom. They couldn't tell me who can open up the store so they don't know when they can deliver it, and that was very weird. That was my first time hearing that the company doesn't know when they're going to be able to deliver something, and that threw me off. But other than that, it was a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and I needed a mattress fast so I went to a Mattress Firm store at Walmart in Atlanta. I got the mattress and box spring. It was like a pillow top. My girlfriend and I laid on it and she said, "It's okay." So, we got it. The rep was very knowledgeable and the experience was okay but I was ticked off during the last portion of it. I was going to buy the bed outright and I'll just put it on my credit card but after talking to my girlfriend, we decided that we were going to finance it for whatever their finance period was. So, we went through the whole process. The rep was talking to somebody from Synchrony Bank on the phone.

As they were talking the rep asked me, "Do you give me permission to say, yes to certain questions?" And I say, "Yes. That's fine." And then the rep from Synchrony Bank said, "Okay. Let me talk to the customer." And then she said, "Congratulations, you've been approved for a $3,000 credit limit on a credit card with Synchrony bank." And I said, "What are you talking about? I don't want a credit card. I want the bed." And I said, "I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't want a credit card. I don't want to do this." And then she said, "Okay. Let me talk to the sales representative again."

So, she talked to the rep again because he had no idea that this was happening. And then I heard her lecturing him, "Okay. You need to talk to the customers and let them know that they're getting a credit card." And I said, "I want to back out of this now. I don't want to do this." And she said, "Unfortunately, we've already approved you for this credit card. So, the best thing you can do is call customer service when you get the card and shut it off." But after doing my own research on this, I realized the credit card is needed for the bed because the bed has been put on a credit card. So now, I had to pay that balance off before I cancel the credit card and I was pissed off about it. The rep did the best he could but at first I was upset with him. And I said, "Hey, man. Just going forward. I would definitely tell the customer that they're getting a credit card out of this because you don't want them blindsided."

The lady from Synchrony Bank talked loud where I had to turn down the volume on my phone. It was about 9:00 at night and the store was closing but the rep stayed. I really respected that he stayed after his shift and he wasn't rushing me and my girlfriend. He was telling us to take our time. His customer service was phenomenal so they promoted him to a manager within a year. But, the sole Synchrony situation really turned me off to the point where I almost walked out of the whole deal. But, I was locked in at that point and I didn't like that feeling like I've been locked into something that I necessarily didn't want. So, I appreciate him doing that on a Friday night.

Now, I understand the rep from Synchrony Bank being ascending towards the rep of Mattress Firm in this situation because he didn't know and that was something that he should have known. But that was one of the bridges. It was only $600 some dollars so I'm not going to be that upset about it. So, I got the Synchrony finally and I'm still going to pay off the card and be dealt with it and own the bed. So, I bought the bed before I move to Jacksonville and I had the bed delivered on a Saturday during the first delivery. The delivery man dropped the bed off and they asked me, "Do you want take it out the plastic?" I didn't know that that's part of their protocol so they're supposed to do that. So I said, "No. It's okay. I'll take care of it." So, I took it out of plastic myself.

As soon as I did that, I saw that the stitching on the mattress was loose so I looked at it. I pulled the edge of the mattress but I didn't pull it hard. As soon as I pulled it, the stitching came off and the whole fabric of the mattress was just hanging there. I saw the entire foam pad inside the mattress and all that stuff. I looked at my girlfriend and I said, "Oh, hell no. Look at this." At that point, all we did was to shake our heads and then we looked down to box spring. The box spring fabric was ripped and then we just said, "Okay. We got to sleep on something. We had a long day of traveling." So, we put the mattress down on there and we went to sleep. And as soon as we went to sleep the bed sounded old and creaky. So, I'm lying on my bed and I'm really pissed off. I said, "I got a brand new bed but it sounds like I've had the bed for years."

The next day I called Mattress Firm and explained the whole situation in Jacksonville. The guy was really cool. He said, "Okay. Come in to Mattress Firm and we'll take care of you. We just need you to sign a couple more things. What you got is you got the stock box spring that is very cheap. It doesn't have like all the parts in it like to upgrade up for $50." So, I said, "Okay. I'll take the upgrade." So, I paid $50 and I got the upgrade. This time I watched the delivery men take all that out. I got the box spring and mattress replaced in Jacksonville. I sat back and I inspected it. After inspection I said, "The mattress is okay. It's good to go. But the box spring also had a tear on it again." So, as soon as they brought out the truck, I said, "That's a tear." And then, the guy said, "Well, your best bet is just to bring it up, sleep on it tonight and have us come replace it." So, I said, "Okay. We'll do that."

So, they brought them up to my apartment. The delivery man took pictures of it and then I called the Mattress Firm in Jacksonville again. This time I got a different guy, who's an ex-cop and we had a conversation about it. He could tell I was pissed off, explained my whole situation, moving all that. He said, "Okay. Well, since you've been having an issue, I'm going to give you a brand new box spring and I'm going to waive the charge for you." I said, "Okay." So, he said he did it. I have a text message saying he did it but I need to see a Synchrony statement to see if it was waived on that. It was about $59.

Now, I'm sleeping fine in the bed. It was just a lot of hoops that I had to jump through. Also, we can't work out on the delivery time. It was either we're first or second on delivery. They can only give me a timeframe and they can't tell a specific time. Because I started a new job, I had to tell one of my bosses that, "Hey, this is happening." Luckily I was in a good situation. I had quite the time with them so saying that my overall experience was okay was giving them quite a bit there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mattress was old and I haven't changed it more than a few years. I've been having a lot of issues with my back so it was time for me to get a new mattress. I'm tired of getting regular ones. I need to get something even if it's going to cost me some money because I have not been sleeping well. I'm 54 years old, I am not overweight and take very good care of myself.

I visited a few places then I went to Mattress Firm near my neighborhood. I got treated so nicely by the attendant I decided to purchase the mattress. She was wonderful and knowledgeable and that’s what impressed me. She explained to me details about the mattress and how it worked. Then she had me try different mattresses. She talked to me about the sale that was going on in the store. If you got one of the floor mattresses, you would get a discount. I talked about my budget and she said that they have a finance department that can help me. I had no idea. She explained and said that we can check if I was qualified and I did qualify.

When I got the discount because of the floor mattress that I chose, I was so ecstatically happy. I also purchased pillows. She was a sweetheart and she knew what she was talking about. That’s important because you don’t want to go into a store and then they don’t know what they're talking about. Then she asked me, “What's going on with your back? Have you been to the doctor?” She made it personal and I love that. She was able to help me out. Even the guys that delivered the mattress were so sweet, nice and thoughtful putting the red carpet and the bootie because it was rainy that day. They were so careful and polite. My overall experience was fantastic that I am going to be a customer. My back issues had reduced by more than 50% and I don’t wake up in pain anymore. It had reduced enormously. I will also refer people. My future mattresses, pillows and I'm getting to ready to buy a headboard, I’m going to buy from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had just moved in a place and needed a bed real quick. The sales rep at Mattress Firm was very helpful. Originally, I was going to go with Rent-A-Center, but he said they were ripping me off on a lot of things like they were giving me an old mattress. He made sure everything was okay with my contract and payment plan. He was amazing. He gave me a great deal and the bed he gave me was very comfortable. I really like it. It's a dream bed and I get a good night's rest. The experience with the delivery was very quick. They came in, got the bed out, set the new bed up, and left. They were good. Mattress Firm provided a very good service. I'm going to keep going to get furniture from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went to Mattress Firm, I saw a mattress for my daughter that was reasonably priced, and then I saw a mattress for another one of my kids. The mattresses look like they were good quality and it was a good name brand. But what originally turned out to be a warranty exchange had turned into a relatively large purchase. On the other hand, I got what I paid for, as well as something to sleep on. Also, the rep was good and helpful. Mattress Firm did everything in stages and made sure the paperwork was proper. The delivery was prompt too. Overall, it was a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm's prices are good. People are very helpful, too. I purchased a new house so I'm getting some new furniture and I figured I got to get a new mattress as well. I live close to Mattress Firm and so, it was convenient for me to buy there. I bought the electric adjustable beds and mattresses. The sales rep named Monte was great and very informative. He pretty much made me try out all the mattresses in the store and did explanation on everything. The delivery was fine. The only downfall was that my bed broke down the first week I had it. It also took a week and a half to get it fixed, but they replaced the motors. It's all good now. On the whole, it was a pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Mattress Firm sales rep was very nice and helpful. She made it easy to buy the mattresses. I bought two twin pillow top mattresses for a guest room. Although, there's not a defined pillow but they're cushy on the top. Those are the best ones for me because I don't like other weird foam ones and hard mattresses. Also, the sales rep didn't work too hard to try to sell me the extended warranty when I told her I didn't want it or whatever add-on she had. She offered it to me but didn't pressure me. And, the delivery was fantastic. They did a really good job telling me when they were going to come.

We bought a mattress for my dad when it was Sleep Train. My dad thought mattress was too high for him (he is elderly), so we went to return mattress back to store (Feb 11, 2017). We had didn't want to pay the delivery charge so we went to the warehouse to pick up and return mattress. They charged us $79 to return, that was ok, but the events that happened after the return, all the paperwork that happened in the Corp office is where I got upset. I bought mattress with a credit card, so should've been an easy refund back to the credit card. Weeks go by I do not see any debit back on my card. I call the company again (Mar 14, 2017), talking to the CR, looked into the two different invoices because of the company change over, she told me they sent a check to me because accounting couldn't refund back to my credit card. I said 'Ok'.

After thinking about it that night, I remembered the salesman had put in the warehouse address not my address, so I called again (Mar 15, 2017) to let them know they sent to the wrong address. They talked to accounting and they said they had to do Stop payment on the check. I had to fill out the form and send back. I sent back filled out form to the CR. I called her direct line, left message and emailed her asking if she received form and if it looked okay, no reply back on either. I was getting so mad with the lack of communication, I finally called the original phone number again Mar 20, 2017, the CR said Accounting has received the form and will be processing it. I called again Mar 27th, 2017 to find out when I can expect the check, they said it should take 7-10 days, so I waited patiently, checking for the mail each day and nothing. By this time I had reached my limit for patience.

I called again April 10th, after the 10 days has passed. Now I wanted to talk to the supervisor, of course CR said she could not transfer me to them. They would have to call me back (sure they will). In the meantime the CR said she would go to accounting and check on my refund. She gets back on the phone and said they had just sent out the check THIS MORNING... I was so ANGRY. Each time I had called they had said the check is coming, it's in the mail, then to find out two months later they just sent the check that morning. So not only did they charge me for returning the mattress, the credit card interest that I accumulated in waiting for my check, I never had such blatant run around before. You better make sure you really want that mattress, you will have a hard time getting a refund back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A Mattress Firm location grand opened and my son and I went in. I talked to the manager and she was good, knowledgeable, experienced, informative and tried to get me the best deal that I could and also the best product. I purchased a regular mattress and box frame. The delivery was efficient too and very fair. The delivery people were good and they came out with the last bed of the day but treated it the same way, even though they said they have a long ride home after because they don't live in the area I live in. My only comment is that there are newer products coming out that a lot of the stores aren't carrying and Mattress Firm is big enough to consider trying them. Even though they are more expensive, they are very good products. The reason I went in there in the first place was to find something like that and they didn't have it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw an advertisement with the interest refinancing, and I thought there'd be a better selection at Mattress Firm. The manager was really good. He was there and was the one who helped us. He was very thorough. He didn't seem like he was trying to pressure us into buying anything. He answered our questions and was able to work with a budget. He even stayed after they were supposed to close to do all our paperwork. And he didn't make us feel rushed.

We got the Beautyrest Black Hybrid. We also got the base, the cover for it, and two pillows. Our experience with the delivery team was good. They removed our old mattress downstairs for us and set everything up. The first couple of nights, our backs and shoulders hurt. When we called the store to ask for the difference to be made up because the mattress went on sale when I checked the website, I asked them about it and the rep said to give it a week or two for our bodies to adjust to it. So it's been a lot better. And every day, it gets a little bit better. Everything went great with Mattress Firm. They were easy to deal with and was really thorough to make sure that we were getting the right product for us. We're really happy.

I have suffered with back pain for many years. When I tested out the floor model, "Contour Supreme HD Exclusive Matt Queen" floor model, it didn't take very long to realize that my body simply conformed into the mattress. No lumps or sagging... Total support and comfort. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Kevin **, the sales representative, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, helpful. My mattress was delivered on time by two pleasant men to remove my old mattress and bring in the new. +++ Great experience!!!

We bought a Hartfield mattress and the one in the store was the perfect balance of not too firm not too soft. When we brought our mattress home we noticed that the plastic bag that it was in was extremely dirty on one side, but it didn't affect the mattress. The first night we laid on it it was unbearable to lay on. I wanted to give it more time so the second night was more of the same to the point where my wife had to lay on the couch. The third night I couldn't do it anymore. We had the mattress in a NEW plastic bag and went out to purchase another mattress. You guys charging us $150 for a mattress that is still in plastic is upsetting to say the least. We never expected to return it.

I feel we should have been told that the mattress that we are buying is going to feel drastically different than the one in the store. THAT IS MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT AND WOULD HAVE CAUSED ME NOT TO BUY THE MATTRESS and not have basically given away $150 for returning a new mattress that is still in plastic. Very disappointed customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of my friends told me I should go to Mattress Firm and the salesperson was really helpful. I got a twin mattress and it was delivered quickly. The delivery staff were on time and respectful. The only thing was I got a lot of emails weekly about reviewing the experience which was a little annoying. Other than that, the rest of the experience was efficient and well-done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm was one of the few stores in the area and was very much more respectful than the last one that I went to. I was frustrated from the last store. The sales rep from the last store was very insulting when I expressed to him that I couldn’t afford the mattress that he was showing me. He did show me something that was in my budget but of poor quality. He was very much a used-car salesman and was interested in letting me leave. It was terrible. On the other hand, I walked in to Mattress Firm and told them I've been working a 12-hour night shift. I was very tired, wasn’t interested in haggling and had a $500 budget. Rather than try to negotiate with me and try to get me to go higher, they showed me what I was able to get. He brought one that is $150 under my budget and I love what I got. I was in and out of the store in 10 minutes. It was wonderful.

As for delivery, they called me when the mattress came into the store and I picked it up. They loaded it for me and it was wonderful. I'm very happy with the bed. I have not slept this long on a bed in quite a long time. I will definitely be shopping there next time. I've already recommended them. They were helpful, courteous and respectful.

Consumer Increased Rating!

We purchased 2 mattresses and 2 mattress protectors from their store in Houston. We arranged for delivery, but due to lack of communication, we missed the driver who left before we got to the empty house. As we would we leaving the next day, we cancelled the entire order, first on phone, then in person at the store. We returned the unopened boxes of mattress protectors and were given confirmation of that return. We were told the cancellation of the mattresses had to be confirmed once the driver went back to the warehouse.

3 days later, despite many calls to the store, we still have not received any cancellation confirmation via email as promised, and there is no refund of anything, not the protectors or the mattresses. The store rudely asked me to contact their 800 number which is a 30 min wait to reach anyone and no information on the refund. I disputed with my credit card company and will post on any site I can find so other homeowners will not be victims of this scam.

We placed an order three weeks ago for a Tempur-Pedic queen bed with base, etc. for $8K+. We were told that the item was on backorder. Today, the DAY BEFORE it was to be delivered, we were called by the store and told that Mattress Firm was no longer a Tempur-Pedic distributor and they'd sell us a King for the same price or refund our money. We have a queen bedroom set being delivered tomorrow from another store and now have nothing to put in it. This is a former Sleep Train location. While the same people maybe working there, we are of the opinion that this company does not have the same commitment to customer service as Sleep Train does, and is not interested in preserving Sleep Train's excellent reputation. Californians, avoid this Texas chain at all costs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mattress wasn't good anymore so I Googled Mattress Firm. They had some pretty good deals available with the bed option. They also have a really good customer service. I went to one location but they didn't have the new mattresses that I wanted to try out. The sales representative directed me to another Mattress Firm that was close by. He also had already called the other location so the sales rep was already expecting us. The young lady from the other location was able to show us right away some of the options of what I wanted to look for or the particular brand that I was looking at. After that, she explained as far as how much it costs and see if we're interested in financing it or if we're going to pay it in full. She also gave us plenty of options before we actually made a final decision.

The mattress arrived the following day, since I went ahead and paid it in cash. Mattress Firm was able to accommodate it to where I didn't have to wait. So the next day, I was able to see my mattress. They kept in contact with me through the whole process. They let me know what time it was arriving and when they've put in the request. And once the mattress got there, the gentleman helped me put it inside and set it up. It was a really good experience and it has definitely exceeded my expectations. I got the medium mattress because I am currently pregnant and it is good for my back. The firm maybe a little too hard for me. I also got the spring box and pillows to go with the mattress. The pillows have some sort of gel in them. They’re soft and durable. I don't have any complaints.

If you’re really interested in looking at a particular mattress, don't be afraid to ask questions. You just never know what Mattress Firm might be able to do for you to help you meet your needs and your expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a Tempur-Pedic and Mattress Firm had a nice price on it. The mattress I selected was very firm. It's the HD model Contour and it fit my needs because I have a bad back. I had surgery and in maintenance mode and the mattress works for me. I had slept on a Tempur-Pedic prior then bought a new home and as a result, I needed a queen-size bed, so I bought this one.

The rep was supportive and worked with me because I bought the mattress in a Sugar Land, Texas store and my home is in Nevada. So I had to coordinate the delivery through Nevada and the rep was able to do that for me. Then delivery was great. The other thing was that it turned out that the bed was a little too high for me though I liked the mattress. So I swapped the box spring out for a slim line box spring with no additional cost and that all worked out fine. I'm very satisfied. They were accommodating in working it out as far as my needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife thought it was time for a new mattress, so we went and bought a new one. The sales representative was thorough on explaining the different mattresses. He did an excellent job and convinced us that we should buy it. It's nice to sleep on and I'm happy with the service. I bought it around 2:00 and it was delivered to the house by 6:00. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. It was a very nice exchange and a great experience. Buying a mattress isn't all that exciting but it was good. We got what we wanted to get, and it was delivered quickly, and it's working out well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm has the interest-free period and we can pay our purchase interest-free over four years. We got an adjustable bed but unfortunately, the mattress has not been too good. We already had to swap the mattress out once and the one we got is not even that comfortable. We're still trying to get used to it. It's supposed to be pillowtop but it's too firm and not very comfortable.

I will start by saying the lady the help me with my purchase on 3/1/17 at the 181 and SN was very kind, patient and helpful in getting me a twin XL (which it was hard work because she had a hard time in finding the box spring for the XL twin). I had to go 2 days after to see they'd had it in the system. I also purchase a regular twin. I pay 1000+ in Cash. On 3/9 I received my delivery but return the box spring for the regular Twin. I called the same day about the return she did tell me it will take about a week or so. Call back a week later and they don't know what's going on because they see the return in their system but they don't have an answer??? I NEED MY MONEY!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm has a very good customer service. The guy working at the Tyrone store helping me was really efficient and good. He gave me all the options in my price range. I was ready to purchase and that was very easy. Then, the mattress was delivered and the delivery team was really good, efficient, fast and nice. Mattress Firm did a great job and I'm pretty happy. I might be interested in getting a topper and some pillows down the road. So, they gave customer loyalty life points.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm was the cheapest option so we bought the Beautyrest Ultra black mattress from them, which was the most comfortable. The rep was great and awesome. He does everything and it was good. But, the warehouse sent the wrong one at first so we got the second one when we ordered about two weeks later. However, the crew that brought the replacement were complaining about stuff and it was unpleasant. But overall, it was easy and a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It went smooth with the sales rep. He was very knowledgeable. He gave me a lot of information as far as what I needed to know about the bed. He got me to sit on the beds and let me sleep on them. I felt he really knew what he was doing unlike other Mattress Firms wherein they don’t really know much about the beds. He double-checked and made sure that it's the bed that I wanted. He also mentioned what a nice price was for a bed. I like the feel of the one that I picked. I thought that was the right bed to purchase. When I got the bed and laid down on it, it has a comfortable touch and it was very soft. I loved it. My overall experience with them was very welcoming. I'd recommend Mattress Firm to friends.

Mattress Firm Company Profile