toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: June 23, 2016

Needed a new bed for our guest room. Went to Mattress Firm. Found one easily and it was ready when we went to get it. Looks and feels great. Awesome customer service!

I ordered my mattress from Mattressfirm.com. They have a 90-day financing option with 0% APR which is what I need since I live paycheck to paycheck. I was only approved for $550. I needed a king size mattress because of my height. The sales guy met my needs with my wants and got me into a bed that I enjoy. I was pleased with this service because it was easy to get approved, order the mattress have good customer service all while eating lunch in my office. And then less than a week later, receive my mattress on my front porch. It was literally effortless!

Dear jason ,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.Please allow for a specialist to review your account and reach out to further address your concerns.

Original review: May 23, 2017

We had our new mattress delivered less than 2 years ago when this was still Sleepy's. Our salesman told us our mattress was covered under a Sleepy's warranty IN ADDITION to the manufacturer warranty. In less than 2 years time one half of the mattress sags nearly 1 1/2 inches while the other half is fine. When we initiated a claim, a company called Mattress Marshals sent us a kit which proved this. The mattress is on Sleepy's support system, and has no rips, tears, or stains that can be used to blame us.

However, we're now told the warranty doesn't apply because it meets the manufacturer guidelines for normal impressions. Total BS. This ignores what the salesman told us at purchase, and it is absurd to say in less than 2 years time 1 1/2 inches is "normal." My shoulder wakes up numb because of the elevation compared to where the sagging is. If a mattress can't even last 2 years before sagging so severely and the company considers this normal, there is NO reason to EVER buy another mattress from your company again. BEWARE before buying anything from Sleepy's or Mattress Firm - you can't trust their products or salespeople. Total scam and waste of money.

Leslie ,

We are sorry to hear what you experiencing. We would like to address this matter. A specialist will be assigned to your account, who will contact you for further assistance.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I purchased adjustable twin XL beds and mattresses at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The reason I went ahead with the purchase was because I was told repeatedly that I could get ALL of my money back if I was not satisfied. There was absolutely no risk. I signed the documents thrown in front of me, but was only given copies of the invoice and billing information. I was NOT given the Mattress Firm guarantee page. So I am still thinking I can return the base and mattresses after 4 Months, not 100 days, again, deceived.

After I texted my salesman that I wanted to return my purchase, I googled Mattress Firm reviews, and saw that I could not return the adjustable beds, that there is a $149 fee to return the mattresses, and I only had 100 days. So he called me back and I told him I had just found out the true return policy, not the one he led me to believe. We had words, and a few days later I realized I did not have the return policy, and had him email me my signed copy that was "conveniently" not given to me. I was totally deceived, and obviously many others have had the same experience. I do not like the mattress, and have no need for the adjustable beds.

Katrina,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. We will have a specialist review your account and contact your for further assistance

Original review: May 21, 2017

We moved into our new home in March. With EVERYTHING brand new, brand new home, brand new furniture, brand new EVERYTHING. My boyfriend, son and I kept waking up with bites all over and we didn't know what it was. I finally changed my sheets to white sheets (since they were previously red) and this morning alone I killed 5 bed bugs. So now we know the issue. Mattress Firm needs to fix this problem IMMEDIATELY because I am going to go to Business Bureau about this if it's not corrected. How disgusting! I'm extremely pissed that we purchased a brand new mattress for almost 2000 dollars and we received BED BUGS!

Dear Marilyn ,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We would like to address your concerns and will have a specialist assigned to your case who reach out to you for further assistance.

Original review: May 20, 2017

We purchased a mattress (which we love, and it is the reason I gave them 2 stars) as well as a headboard, footboard, and rails. This was on April 4th. We expected delivery in two weeks. When the delivery guys showed up, they told us that our salesman had apparently ordered the wrong headboard and they couldn't make it work.

So, mistakes happen. They assured us at the store that they had corrected the error and that the new furniture would be delivered in two weeks. Fast forward to the agreed upon delivery day. No call from them, so we contacted them. They said they'd look into it and call us back. Over an hour goes by and nothing. I called and told them I wanted a district manager to call me. When he did, he explained how their furniture is ordered (there's a minimum) and he was horrified that they had dropped the ball. He assured me the order was being placed that day and that we should have it in (you guessed it!) two weeks. Called today about tomorrow's expected delivery and, guess what? Still no furniture! At this point we are beyond furious. They said it might come in on Wednesday. If not, I'm heading to the store for a refund and then across the street to Rooms To Go to purchase one there.

Dear Gayle,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your purchase. Please allow a specialist to review your account and get back to you with a resolution

Original review: May 20, 2017

I bought a Simmons Beautyrest mattress less than a year ago from Mattress Firm. Within a few months, the mattress had a 21" perimeter that was firm and then the middle was like a canoe. You literally have to crawl up and out of the canoe to get up. They replaced it at the end of September and this one is the same. I am the only one in the bed and I weigh 145#. I have had a backache since I bought this bed! They sent a specialist out to measure the bed depressions. I told him to lay in the canoe, but he did not. Now I got a letter that says, "Your mattress is fine." I basically threw away $1000.00 and Mattress Firm found it! I pass a Mattress Firm on the way to work and it makes me nauseated, or it could be my constant backache. Do not buy this mattress, or buy from Mattress Firm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Dear Jesse,

We truly apologize for your dissatisfaction. We are here to help. A specialist will follow up with you to address your relayed concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had purchased a new mattress and box spring from a company that was acquired by a competitor that was acquired by Mattress Firm. The first Mattress was inspected and replaced by Mattress One. When they inspected the mattress they found that the Mattress wall collapsed. We went to a store as directed and they provided us full credit and we bought a better mattress for an additional $800.00.

Now this Simmons Mattress is also broken and because we did not replace the box springs that we purchased with the original purchase they are declining the claim on the basis of not purchasing new box springs. I was required by Mattress One to put 5 slats across the bed even though when the Mattress was delivered and installed they only provided 3 slats and two supports.

Now to be declined on the claim for a damaged mattress based on box spring set is just a load of BULL!!!! PURCHASE YOUR MATTRESS FROM any furniture store and make sure you have a good warranty and an understand the scams these mattress companies use to "NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT." I have just come back from NY where I found MATTRESS FIRM purchase SLEEPY'S. I went with him and bought his mattress from a furniture store and that was before they even inspected the mattress. $1700.00 wasted because of a companies that do not stand behind their products.

Dear Angela,

Original review: May 18, 2017

11/15 bought a $800.00 mattress. Kept feeling like the middle was sagging. Kept rotating it. Still felt sagging. Could not flip as it has a small pillow type thing on top. Finally bought a used mattress and put the Mattress Firm $800.00 mattress in guest room. My daughter moved in and within a couple of weeks is complaining it feels like it sagging. I Would not recommend buying a mattress from Mattress Firm. Now it appears I have to pay 40 dollars for an inspector to come out. Also I only have been able to find my credit card statement that shows purchase. Not sure they will accept. Be wary...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We went with Mattress Firm for the convenience. It's our first time purchasing from them and we bought two mattress sets. The sales representative was friendly and fabulous. She worked hard to find us the best deal. I'm very pleased with my experience.

Debora,

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. A specialist will be assigned to your case and contact you for further assistance.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Don't trust this company. I submitted a warranty claim and the inspector wrote lies on the report to purposely void my warranty. They will NOT honor what they promise and I will NEVER buy from them again.

Dear Jon,

Original review: May 15, 2017

I stated that I wanted a King memory foam bed, but a split support because of narrow twisting stairs. I ended up with an order for 2 Twin-XL box-mattress sets and King frame for $1,240; and I still had to get the foam topper. A couple days later, I went down the street to the Mattress Warehouse and found exactly what I had asked for, a King foam mattress, split platform and frame for $6 to 7 hundred. OK, partly my fault for not shopping around, but the previous owner of the store had sold me a great mattress 3 years earlier, with protector, sheets and pillows. The new owners are way overpriced. For example: Bed-Barrier protectors: $50 (available at Walmart for $15-$30), cheap plastic frame: $70, cheap firm Twin XL mattress: $400 each (the same price as a Zeopedic Queen 10" Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress-In-A-Box @ Big Lots).

Now the nightmare. I cancelled the order, and was told the money would be back in my account in 1-3 days. I call back in a few days and discover the cancel order had not been processed. So the second clerk did indeed process the order, and again the money did not show up. I called 713-923-1090 and they confirmed the request had been received, but that it would take 7-10 business days, starting the next Monday when the accounting department gets around to doing cancellations. Meanwhile I am sleeping on the floor.

They also stated that they do not have a customer service department (no big surprise), nor could they call the accounting department to verify receipt of the cancellation request. Then I was told that the warranty department (the only ones answering the phone) would contact the District Manager, and I should hear back from them in 48 hours. I truly hope these people are driven out of business, because Walmart, Big Lots and many small companies around town have awesome prices, fantastic customer service, and better return/refund policies.

Dear Syed ,

Original review: May 13, 2017

I purchased a mattress in September, and 6 months later it has significant sink holes. You can see the dips in the bed just by standing a few feet away. So I call the warranty department who initially told me to go into a store to resolve the matter. Once in the store I was told they can't do anything and to go back to the warranty dept via phone. Finally I get someone to approve me for a warranty exchange. I go back to the store, and they no longer stock the Ortho-Posture (plush) mattress I had purchased. The closest thing they had in the price range was an additional $100 and was a firm mattress. Upon attempting to check out, the sales rep. at the store was rude and seemed like he wasn't happy I was doing a warranty exchange. I guess they only care when you purchase outright.

Regardless he tells me I can't do the exchange so I call the warranty department who then speaks to him and tells him I am able to purchase the mattress as an exchange and can pick up the new mattress and swap my old mattress at time of exchange (since the cost of the difference in price and delivery fee was about 80% of my original purchase price). After being told these instructions he refused to serve me and started to assist another couple who had entered the store. I called the warranty department and told them of the situation. They told me a district manager would contact me to complete my order within 24 hours.

It has now been a week and still no call. This is outrageous. I have to call the warranty department pretty much every day asking for an update and get fed the same information. There is no update and no one is able to help. I keep getting the runaround. Seems like Mattress Firm only cares for new customers, and not returning customers. I have purchased 4 mattresses in a 4 year span from them for the different rooms in our house, and no longer will be taking my business to them. Horrible experience which still lies unresolved.

kendrick ,

Original review: May 10, 2017

This mattress Posturepedic Plus Sedgebooke Plush Euro Pillow Top is the worst mattress I have ever paid and wasted 2500 on. Do not buy this. Within six weeks after I bought it my lower back started hurting which lead to a very unpleasant nights of tossing and turning. Both left and right side of the mattress has dents in them. Me and my wife total weigh under 210 pounds combined. I repeat do not buy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband works as a business consultant and one of his clients is Mattress Firm so somebody there ordered the mattresses for us. I also went to the local Mattress Firm here before the mattresses were ordered and the sales representatives were very nice. When I wanted to see and try the mattresses, they pulled them out and showed me everything.

We were doing a bunk room at our lake house so we purchased full mattresses that had the pillow top, two Box Springs, and four more mattresses. We were able to try out the new mattresses last weekend and they were great. The delivery guys were very sweet and nice too. They were there when they said they were going to be and they put the mattresses exactly where I said. We had an excellent experience and I would highly recommend Mattress Firm. Their price is good and the service is great. I'll definitely use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A Mattress Firm is conveniently located next to my grocery store and for the first time, I purchased a mattress from them. Their sales representative was very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. However, I'm a distributor myself but unfortunately with the online presence, it would be nice if Mattress Firm just starts at rock-bottom prices instead of the negotiation thing.

Dear Debbie,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your recent purchase. We are here to help! We will assign your account to a specialist who will diligently address your concerns.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I am very frustrated with Mattress Firm. I paid over $3000 for merchandise that is useless to me. I have never experienced any trouble with a mattress store in the past. It shouldn't be this difficult to buy a comfortable, medium mattress. I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Resonance in January. The mattress delivered to me was softer than the one in the store. My hips dug into the bed and my spine didn't lie straight, aggravating my neuro-muscular issues. In addition, the bed was too high (I'm just under 5'1"). I didn't know at the time of purchase that a lower box spring was an option.

I was told to go back to the original store because it sounded like my issues were more than a comfort exchange. I was hoping to finalize the exchange the day I went back to the store. I was in the store for an hour before closing, but the sales rep was with another customer so he could only spend a short time with me and I wasn't able to finalize my exchange. He did advise me against the Bridgewater, a more firm version of the same mattress, and encouraged the Tempur-pedic beds. Other than not being told about a low box, my experience at that store was okay overall.

That store is an hour away from me. I don't own a car, I was about to travel then start a new job and would have limited availability to shop so I went to a local Mattress Firm where the store manager told me she could help with the exchange. However, what I thought would be a no-charge exchange cost me $150. She advised me to change the mattress and the base at the same time or I'd have a $300 charge. The local store did not have the Tempur-pedic mattress that I liked in the other store. I went back numerous times to the local store to be certain I was buying the right mattress out of the ones they recommended. This included one wasted trip because the store was closed for what I found out later was a meeting (there was no indication on the website, phone message, or store front that the store would be closed for about 45 minutes during regular business hours).

I didn't like the Tempur-pedics the local store manager showed me and every time I was there she discouraged me from buying one. She encouraged the Bridgewater, telling me I would lie differently and correctly on that bed. I was worried the $1550 Bridgewater would be too firm and saw a softer $800 mattress that I liked. She told me the Bridgewater mattress would offer more support and told me if needed I could buy a memory foam pad that would make it less firm. She also encouraged an adjustable base. I was worried that the adjustable base with the mattress and memory foam would again be too high. She assured me that the adjustable base would go as low as the shorter box and that the adjustable base, mattress, and 2 inches of foam would be lower than the Resonance.

Before purchasing the more expensive Bridgewater over the $800 mattress, I asked very clearly for details about the exchange policy and she told me that the base was not returnable but assured me that I could exchange the mattress. The Bridgewater did not improve the spinal alignment problems like I was told. It aggravated my neuro-muscular spasms, even with the memory foam. With the base, mattress, and foam the bed was higher than the Resonance and it was difficult using a stool to get in and out of the bed. I stopped using the $1000 adjustable base at this point because, although my hips sagged, my shoulders dug into the mattress. Using the base as intended with this mattress aggravated my condition. I haven't been able to use it since.

I was very eager to go back to the store expecting to exchange the Bridgewater for the $800 mattress. I was at the store close to an hour working with a kind sales rep, trying out mattresses - the $800 mattress, a Tempur-pedic that wasn't suggested to me before, and a $1000 mattress that wasn't suggested to me before. While trying a mattress, the manager came over to me and told me I couldn't buy any of those mattresses - she said I couldn't buy a Tempur-pedic and I had to spend at least $1550. She told me to go home and come back to buy one of the new memory foam mattresses that would be delivered in the upcoming weeks. It was very frustrating when I was told I couldn't buy the Tempur-pedic or the $800 mattress I previously asked about. I picked that day to go to the store because it was just after being treated by a physical therapist and doctor and now I would have to stick with this too firm mattress for weeks longer.

Out of frustration and increasing spasm, I called and very nicely reminded her that I was looking at the $800 mattress when she encouraged the Bridgewater. She finally agreed that I could get the cheaper mattress, but I had to wait weeks to go back. The manager was not in the store when I returned to try out the mattresses, again expecting that I could buy the $800 one. I looked at the new mattress that she recommended. It was classified as soft and I was worried that I'd be going back to the opposite extreme. Unfortunately, there were no non-firm mattresses for me to chose from above $1550 other than the Tempur-pedic that I wouldn't need a stool.

When I called the manager she told me the Tempur-pedic was not available and went back on her word again telling me I couldn't buy a mattress cheaper than $1550. After another $150 exchange fee, I bought a Sealy, the only option over $1550 that I wouldn't need a stool. It's not good for my spine, but too soft is better than too firm, and I couldn't handle sleeping on my sofa or that mattress any longer. It's supposed to have cooling features but, like the $150 pillow I bought from the same store, I wake up sweating.

I tried to speak with Mattress Firm representative, who I believe was in the corporate NY office, before receiving the Sealy. She didn't respond so I had to keep calling and couldn't get through to her until after the Sealy was delivered. The only option she gave me was to exchange one more time for at least $1550 and a $70 exchange fee. I asked her which mattresses were medium (not soft or firm) under 13 inches in height and she couldn't tell me. She told me to go back to the store. I was already there numerous times and there were no other mattresses fitting that category. I have no interest in giving any more money to this store for a mattress that isn't medium and not an overly large height.

When I told my doctor where I bought my mattress he knew they're deceitful before I even told him my issues and advised me to shop elsewhere. A mattress purchase shouldn't be this difficult and shouldn't be so expensive, especially for something that's not right for my health. I suspect that I'll lose this money to Mattress Firm and buy a cheaper, better mattress somewhere else.

Dear Brianna ,

Original review: May 8, 2017

I entered the store to see the employee completely asleep on one of the beds. I walked around for about 10 minutes and he still didn't wake up! I guess I won't buy a mattress from them today or ever again!

Dear Polly ,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. A specialist has been assigned to your account and will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: May 8, 2017

My dad is 72 years old and bought his first brand new bed for the first time ever. After only having his new bed for seven months his back started to hurt. We inspected the bed and found the pillow top had started to separate and was bunching up under him. I wasn't too worried at first because I thought surely this would be covered under warranty. Surely after only seven months the company would agree this was a issue they would correct. After a nightmare of dealing with the Warranty Department we finally received a decision. They claimed the separated mattress top was caused by normal wear and tear. My poor daddy is having to see a chiropractor for his back pain caused from sleeping on his defective mattress until we can afford something different. Very disappointed in Mattress Firm. I will take pictures of lumpy mattress later today to add to my review.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dealing with Mattress Firm was not good in the beginning because of their warranty policy and how they measured to decide all that stuff. I disagreed from the beginning because my quality of sleep was being interrupted to where it was affecting my health and my personal life. I had an appeal process and I went over the phone with the representative. He had me do the measurements and I sent pictures back. They agreed in what I was trying to tell them the first time and they satisfied my request for the warranty situation. Eventually, I was able to get a newer and better mattress pretty much to my satisfaction and it turned out okay. They're a very good business with good intentions but they need to take a good look at their warranties and what they offer to the buying public at the beginning which they don’t stand by later. Other than that, they’re worth a try and compared to other stores available, they're above average.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a bed for my mother-in-law from Mattress Firm. Their sales representative was very helpful and their price was pretty good. I purchased the twin bed and sheets from them and my mother-in-law loves it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I live in New York City, but I was in Raleigh for my father. He was just out of the hospital and needed a firmer mattress. I was driving down Capital Boulevard in Raleigh and there were multiple Mattress Firm stores, and I thought, "Clearly, this business is popular. There are plenty of Mattress Firm stores to choose from." Originally, I was going to buy off of Amazon but I decided it would be best to be able to actually go in and test out the mattress. So, I purchased from Mattress Firm a queen-size mattress, a box spring and a frame.

I had the best experience ever with Mattress Firm. The sales associate was so helpful. I told her my whole situation and that I was purchasing the mattress for my dad. She was just the best. She not only explained all of the different comfort levels and the description of each mattress, but she also discussed the price. I definitely spent a little more money than I went in to spend, but it wasn't because she was pressuring me. She wasn't trying to nickel-and-dime me. It was because she was so good at explaining what I was buying essentially. My father loves the Mattress Firm product that was delivered. It's firm and very comfortable. I slept on it once when he wasn't there, and it was amazing. Mattress Firm was great and exceeded my expectations. Overall, they were good, efficient and cost-effective.

Dear Diane ,

Original review: May 5, 2017

My daughter was moving into a house about an hour away. She found a floor model that she liked. The salesman that was there said he'd have the store manager call her the next day to answer some questions she had. He called 2 days later. I went in to purchase the bed, which had a higher price tag on it. My daughter had taken a picture of it, so we got it for the lower price. While I was there I purchased and took the bed frame with me. Delivery was set up for the following week. The delivery guys called her and said they were already at her house. She was told they wouldn't be there for another hour. So, they brought the bed in, brought it to her room and left it in the bags up against the wall. The frame, that I purchased was never brought up. Then they left.

She called me and asked if they were supposed to set up. I said yes, they have a "red carpet" delivery promise. I called the store manager and he said he would call dispatch and have them come back to set it up. I waited about 15 minutes and called him back. He told me the same thing. I gave him my daughter's phone number so he could call her directly and let her know when they'd be coming back. This was the first week of April. It is now the first week of May, and we're still waiting for the call and for the guys to come back to set up. I've emailed Mattress Firm twice, still waiting for a response. I've called twice and all they want to do is refer me to the store that I made the purchase. I've never had any problems with Sleepy's. I've purchased at least 6 mattresses from them through the years. I will never go back to another Mattress Firm for a bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought some linens and pillows from Mattress Firm but it was primarily the mattress that brought us there. We live in Manchester but we were in Nashua, New Hampshire where we went in and tried some mattresses. The guy there was very helpful in helping us pick which one we wanted. However, we were not happy with the mattress after we brought it home and we slept on it for about two weeks. We called and went back to the Manchester store. We tried some more mattresses and picked another one that we'd like and they made that swap.

When the mattress arrived, it smelled like tobacco smoke. We told Mattress Firm about it and without any question or complaint, even though this was the second one that we were returning, they said, "We'll just give you another one, never unwrapped." They brought us a third mattress with the same style but was never unwrapped. The guys who came to pick it up agreed with us that there was a terrible tobacco odor. I called the store and told them about it and they said they were going to look into it. We had a couple of false starts and in both cases, the store people were great, made things whole, and we ended up with a mattress that we're very happy with. I am impressed with the customer interaction that their store people had with us. It was trouble-free and the whole thing only took a few days. Also, the price and service was good. We love the mattress and we're very happy with the experience.

Good Morning yaa,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience into a positive one. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to further address your concerns.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I went to the shop and wanted a Tempur-Pedic flex. The gentleman indicated they don't make it anymore. Paid for a cloud then went to return before delivery. He talked me into buying another. The Saturday delivery was done right. The first night was a nightmare. It's supposed to be contour breeze but felt so firm and hot. It smells like a used mattress. Never saw the tags indicating a new mattress. Called the shop to return next day and was told the one who sold it is off a couple of days and will call when he returns. The area manager called when I was at work. I have called back but can't leave a message because the phone is ringing off hook. Need to return this ASAP. Too firm and I'm now sleeping in my couch.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm has the lowest prices for my area so I purchased from them. I bought the mattress and the regular base combo. My sales representative was the store manager at that one. He was very helpful. I had to speak with him a couple of times and ended up upgrading my mattress and he made it all very streamlined and easy. I had it delivered to my home and it went good with the delivery team. Overall, it was very straightforward and I would use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
We got an adjustable twin base from Mattress Firm. Originally we had Tempur-Pedic ones but didn't enjoy that so we switched it out for a Beautyrest Mattress.

The Beautyrest has been a lot better than the Tempur-Pedic. We hated that we got the split mattresses and they split apart all the time. But the Beautyrest Mattress is like the memory foam/pillow top and I liked that a lot better.

However, their representative didn't take a ton of time to understand what we were looking for. He needs to slow down and listen to his customers more. Nevertheless, he was a nice guy and he went to bat for us with the exchange of our mattress. He called his regional manager and I appreciated that. Also, Mattress Firm's process was awesome. I appreciated the follow-up email and that Mattress Firm let the customer know when their guys were going to be there, getting a call ten minutes before with an automated system. Their guys put down the red carpet and put stuff on their shoes so you don't track in stuff. They were also very fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was driving by on Route 59 and I saw the sale sign on Mattress Firm so I bought two box springs. It's great. My daughter and son-in-law went and purchased the mattress to go with the box spring that I bought them. They like the different mattress better than the one they already had. The rep was great and he was very nice. He was the one that my daughter and son-in-law went back through. I'm very pleased and I would highly recommend them. We've had two deliveries to the house and even the delivery people were excellent. We're very satisfied.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 19, 2017

I was contacted by a really friendly agent who took care of the issue right away. It seems like the store manager was not following company policy so there was no issue returning the mattress. I have received my refund and all is well in the world.

Eran,

Original review: May 1, 2017

I purchased a mattress just over a week ago. The service at the store was good and I felt confident in my mattress purchase. I have slept on the mattress for just over a week and am so uncomfortable. I am waking up a with terrible back pain every day and when I contact the manager at the store they will not process a return for 30 days even though the Mattress Firm website only encourages 30 days use. There is no way that I am changing my mind on this mattress, it is so uncomfortable. In this day and age I find it unbelievable that a mattress company can still offer this type of customer service. Investigate the refund and return policy before buying!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm is close to my home so I ended up purchasing the mattress and box springs from them since it's convenient. The interactions I've had with their sales reps and delivery team went fine. All in all, my experience with them was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a bed and my niece knows Mattress Firm. She took me to the store and I bought a wide mattress and a frame. The sales rep was friendly, courteous and explained the details clearly. However, the delivery guys came at 5:00 which may be the last delivery that they did. I was tired waiting for them. But I like the bed. It's soft, I can have a nice sleep on it and that's what I needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm was on sale so we bought from them and I thought it was a good experience. The salesperson was also the regional manager and she did a fantastic job supporting us. We're very pleased with everything. We bought one of the Tempur-Pedic floor models and it seems to be going well. I would recommend Mattress Firm.

Mattress Firm Company Profile