Mattress Firm

Mattress Firm Reviews

Find a Best Mattress Brands partner
1.9(3,105)

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

Shop Now

About Mattress Firm

Save Money. Sleep Happy.™

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

• 1%
  • 2%
  • 75%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I visited Mattress Firm in Clinton, Ms. A very polite well-dressed gentleman named Albert ** greeted me to Mattress Firm. I was interested in Stern & Foster or Tempur-pedic mattress. Mr. Albert was informative and knowledgeable concerning the mattress for help with back problems. I purchased the Tempurpedic ProAdapt Medium with frame. It helped me have an excellent night sleep without back pain. The next morning I didn’t want to get out of bed. It was the best night sleep I had in a long time. A few months later I went back to the Clinton store and purchased a Tempurpedic Adapt Medium with frame for my daughter who suffer with back pain. She LOVES her mattress and has helped her have a better night sleep. I would recommend Mattress Firm (Clinton store) to my family and friends. My next mattress will be a Tempur-pedic mattress ProAdapt Soft. My brother had the soft and LOVES it. Our experience was with Mr. Albert in Clinton, Ms.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2024

First, I cannot believe all the negative reviews posted about this company. While out shopping for a new mattress, my wife and I went to several stores and saw a variety of different brands, makes & models and also met several salespeople. Of all the stores we went into, I must say (and we both agree) that the absolute best experience we had was at the Mattress Firm store on 240 Loudon Road, Concord, NH. The store was very clean, neatly arranged and stocked with several prominent name mattresses.

We were first greeted by salesperson “**” whose infectious smile, plus his warm and friendly personality, immediately made us feel comfortable talking with him. When we expressed our interest in buying a “high end” mattress to replace the one we had for several years, he focused his attention on that in order to narrow our search down. We found ** to be educated and well-versed in subject material and was able to quickly provide answers to any questions we had. He was extremely patient, helpful and not “pushy”, as we tried out several mattresses and narrowed our search down to two different brands.

After we decided on the mattress that we wanted, ** worked out an acceptable deal and price. Although it was not our intention to purchase a mattress that day, after our experience at this Mattress Firm store, we felt comfortable that we were getting the “best buy for our buck” and bought a new mattress from them which was delivered 2 days later!

I cannot emphasize enough how much we appreciated the way we were treated at this store, and especially by sales person **, who actually made our mattress shopping experience enjoyable by making us feel like “family”, that he actually cared, and we were not just another sale. As a result, if you are looking for a new mattress, we would definitely recommend you check out the Mattress Firm store on 240 Loudon Road in Concord, NH.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

I needed a new mattress and so I went to Mattress Firm in Puyallup. A young salesperson, Christina provided information as needed and was a great help in my making the perfect choice for me. Normally I do not like sales people moving in before I have had a chance to look around and formulate questions but this young lady was never intrusive and it felt more like dealing with a friend offering advise. I enjoyed working with her and credit her with my being able to make the perfect choice for me. I decided on a Pressure Smart by Beauty Rest. It was delivered promptly and carefully. Thanks to it I had the best night's sleep I have had in several months. I am so happy with it. Sincerely, Myrna

PriceStaffProcess

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2023

I’ve purchased from other mattress companies over the years but Mattress Firm exceeded my expectations! I was seeking mattresses for my kids that were nontoxic, fiberglass free, certified CertiPUR, formaldehyde and heavy metal free and not only did Mattress Firm deliver, they sold it at a price beating the competitors and shipped it quickly! The whole process was smooth and easy! The rep was nice, honest and helpful. These are qualities hard to find in larger businesses these days and I was even surprisingly misled by a local small business competitor of which I expected to be better! I’ll continue buying mattresses and bedding from Mattress Firm for conducting business so well!

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2023

We had or mattresses delivered today. Isaac and Jermaine were great! They wasted no time when they arrived and dug right into haul off old and bring in the new items. Very pleasant individuals. It shows they care about what they are doing. Great Job Guys!! Also, we purchased our mattresses the day before from Aaron. He knew his job and did not pressure us into buying. He listened to our needs and fit us into mattresses that were right for us. Very caring and very pleasant individual. Great Jot Aaron! All you guys, keep up the great work! Roger and Mary

Reviewed June 11, 2024

I spent a long time in store trying different mattresses to find the right firmness. The sales people were helpful at that time, but when I slept on the mattress for a few months I had problems with the middle sagging, causing me back/hip pain. I was told the limited warranty would help me return it and get one firmer, but after going through the process of measuring/photographing the sag, I measured it as 1.45” my complaint was dismissed because the warranty they sent me says it had to be greater than 1.5”. I believe if I had measure it as soon as I got up in the morning, instead of taking the time to do the photograph it would have been over 1.5”.

As a result I have had to live with a mattress I have to change sides to sleep on and get help rotating the mattress every 4 weeks since I can’t do it by myself. It was a disappointing experience and I suggest to family, friends that if they have to buy from Mattress Firm spend the extra money for more than the warranty provided and read it carefully before doing so.

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 10, 2024

I purchased a mattress from this company in 2020, one of the best (suppose to have been), a Stearns and Foster. Less than four years later it has a hole that you sink up in when trying to sleep on it at night. Contacted Mattress Firm today and apparently the 10 year warranty is no good. A terrible mattress and even worse company to purchase it from. Timothy

Customer Service

Reviewed June 10, 2024

I purchased a mattress and was told if I used code elevate I would receive adjustable base free. My order was delivered with no base for free. Call customer service and they told me that there is no way I entered the code and basically called me a liar. I do not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I want to commend Peter at the Key Largo store. He is a great asset to this store. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. He took his time with what I needed. I appreciate all your help. Thank you, Peter.

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I purchased a new mattress today at Bailey’s Crossroads, in Falls Church, Virginia. My customer service representative who’s name was Bailey. She was knowledgeable and helpful on us choosing the right mattress for my husband and I! I would like to add she was very kind and pleasant as well!

Mattress Firm author review by Sandy Baker

Mattress Firm customers can browse at over 3,000 retail stores or online. Financing options with convenient monthly payments are available. Consumers who don’t want to apply for financing with Mattress Firm can still enjoy a 90-day payment option.

• Mattress pricing: Queen mattresses start at around $300.

• Types of mattresses: Select from innerspring, memory foam, hybrid, encased coil, gel memory foam or pillow-top mattresses from several manufacturers. Mattress Firm sells all the major brands of mattresses; consumers can test out a variety of brands in one of its showrooms.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 120-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Warranties vary by manufacturer.

• Additional products: Beds, frames, bedding and pillows are also available. Mattress Firm also assists with commercial sales for schools, hospitals, government agencies, interior decorators or other businesses that need to buy mattresses in bulk.

by Sandy Baker Contributing Writer

Sandy Baker has written for ConsumerAffairs since 2021. Along with the advice and information her articles provide to consumers, she’s written several books that focus on topics such as retirement planning, bankruptcy, business finance, estate planning and personal credit health.

Mattress Firm Company Information