toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new bedding and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Original review: June 23, 2016

Needed a new bed for our guest room. Went to Mattress Firm. Found one easily and it was ready when we went to get it. Looks and feels great. Awesome customer service!

I ordered my mattress from Mattressfirm.com. They have a 90-day financing option with 0% APR which is what I need since I live paycheck to paycheck. I was only approved for $550. I needed a king size mattress because of my height. The sales guy met my needs with my wants and got me into a bed that I enjoy. I was pleased with this service because it was easy to get approved, order the mattress have good customer service all while eating lunch in my office. And then less than a week later, receive my mattress on my front porch. It was literally effortless!

I visited Mattress Firm on Housely Rd, Annapolis, MD and Theresa was very helpful in assisting me in selecting the perfect mattress for me. She was patient and walked me through a process of elimination to determine the right selection. I would recommend going to her.

Asa,

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. A specialist will be assigned to your case and contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

They offered me zero percent financing even though I had the money for it at the time. I thought if it is zero percent why not. It was a bad thought. They overcharged me on the financing by over a thousand dollars. Plus it said that we had a 30% interest rate! I spent three weeks trying to get them to fix it and it is still wrong. Only one of the three people I have talked to have been any help and even though I was told it was fixed after I talked to him, it was not! They have been terrible to deal with. I will never buy from them again.

Hi John,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are happy that our Bedding Consultant was able to provide you with the information needed to choose the right set of bedding, and we are pleased to hear your delivery went seamless. Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, enjoy your new purchase! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

My mother told me about Mattress Firm so I went in the store to purchase a mattress and box spring from them. My interaction with the sales rep was great. He was really nice and very helpful. Everything went really good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Firm?

Dear Ernest,

Please allow us to apologize for your experience and thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We take your concerns seriously and would like to help. A specialist will contact you to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I had purchased a Tempur-Pedic mattress and foundation set 5 years ago. So when we wanted another mattress set we returned to Mattress Firm. We purchased a mattress and foundation for $2,300 on January 16, 2017. Order number **. Big mistake. After committing to the relocation our existing bed to our cottage 300 feet away, the delivery people refused to relocate the bed. A fellow (Craig) in the store refused to help and basically said it was my problem. We had no place in the house to store the old bed. Mattress Firm has no concern for the needs of the customer. I will not go back. There are plenty of choices when it comes to purchasing a mattress. Very disappointed in the whole experience with Mattress Firm.

Dear John,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We would like to address your concerns and will have a specialist assigned to your case who reach out to you for further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I ordered a mattress and box spring from Mattress Firm for my girlfriend's son. When I moved his bed from our old house I felt bad for him having to sleep on the bed so I wanted a new one from him ASAP. I ordered a set online and paid for the set and the delivery. It is over 2 days and they charged my account and so far I've gotten an email that I got when I ordered it and nothing else.

I took the day after ordering off from work and was told by a local store that they would deliver it that day. No phone call, no mattress... nothing. It is the next day now and nothing. Not even notification that they cleared the money from my account. DON'T ADVERTISE SPEED AND ACCURACY IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING IT. I can't even get a phone call with a human. The website tells me to call a number [through chat] and the number leaves me on hold with no answer.

Dear Erin,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily and we are thankful that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. Enjoy your new purchase! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I heard a lot of good things about Mattress Firm and they're pretty close to my house. The store I went to was super nice and has fast delivery so it was great. I got an adjustable bed and mattress and the sales rep was super friendly, really helpful, seemed pretty knowledgeable about the different options that I had, and was able to tell me the difference between the brand name versus the off-brand and which one I should go with based on that. So, I liked him.

Then I had to have my order delivered twice because one of the pieces was broken and they had to replace it. The first delivery team was super-duper nice, really fast, and really conscientious about not getting my carpet dirty, which was really cool. The second delivery team was also really nice but not as competent. They’d put a piece on the bed together wrong which I only noticed when they left. It's a Split King and one of the pieces on the end was one way and the one that they set up was the incorrect way. I then fixed the problem on my own. All in all, Mattress Firm has fast service and I'd recommend them.

Dear Carol,

We truly apologize for your dissatisfaction. We are here to help a specialist will follow up with you to address your relayed concerns. Thank you for your feedback

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I bought a mattress back in September of 2016, I thought I was going to be happy with my new mattress and service. That being said I wasn't satisfied with the mattress. It was way too firm and I would wake up with terrible pains in my body so is my husband, so we decided to upgrade and get a softer mattress and spent more money. So for 5000 dollars for a Tempurpedic mattress it was just the worst again with the 2nd mattress. The sales person said it was one of the top sellers. Well I personally hated it, MY body was in pain ever single day and my husband said that it was better sleeping in the couch. So I decided to return the mattress and get my 5000 dollars back, that was back on December 19, 2016.

Today February 1st I haven't gotten my money back, is a nightmare to get in touch with Sleepy's/Mattress firm, no one is ever available unless you want to buy. Don't ever buy from this company, I still have to pay them even when I don't have the mattress in my home, they ruined my husband's credit, it's unbelievable!!! Now that they change their name for some reason, no customer service is ever available to talk to you, it's still just a machine giving you options to buy. Don't buy from this ripped off company!!!

Dear Janice,

We are sorry to hear what you are experiencing. We would like to address this matter. A specialist will be assigned to your account, who will contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I ordered a very expensive massage chair from the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo on 1/22/17 as a surprise for my husband. The Dreamwave Massage Chair was delivered 2 days later 1/24/17. Unfortunately my husband didn't like the chair. He looked like he was sitting in a vise and the neck and shoulder pillow was too low, even at the highest level, so I called our sales rep to let him know I needed to return the chair.

I received a copy of the Furniture Firm Massage Chair Policy which stated Full refunds are issued if order is cancelled within 72 hour of purchase date. I called within 48 hours and when the sales rep finally called me back 2 days later he said the chair was not returnable. I have called, emailed and texted every possible number I can find but no one will call me back or explain why they aren't honoring the written return policy they provided me. I have never experienced customer service as bad as this. This has been the most frustrating process and company I've ever dealt with.

Dear Patricia,

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

We had purchased a mattress from the Wrought Iron Massachusetts store who uses an outside company for delivering. The guys delivered and then stole my daughter's brand new iPhone 7 plus we have had not luck with working with these people. Been giving the runaround. I just want the mattress gone. I will never deal with these people again. They questioned the delivery boys then they had said there were 2 other boys there which were my son and a friend who never came in to the house. So right there we knew their delivery boys were lying. Made out a police report and still trying to figure out what to do.

Ruth,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and are happy that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

A couple of months ago, I made my first purchase from Mattress Firm. Their customer service reps weren't too pushy and they were knowledgeable.

Margaret,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We look forward to serving you for years to come - enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

Mattress Firm's mattresses were a little bit cheaper than anywhere else I had looked. And everything has been great. Really nice customer service - they were wonderful. I've had no complaints at all and I'm very happy with my mattress.

Ingrid,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad you were pleased with the level of service you received from the Sales Representative.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

About 5 weeks ago, I purchased from Mattress Firm and previously, I took a friend of mine over there and she purchased a remote control, up-and-down bed. I was the one managing up her bed once a week and I said, "You spend a third of your life in bed, and because of your heart condition, you're good for a new bed," because she was old. The sales rep from a year and a half ago, Natalie, couldn't have been nicer nor more helpful. My friend is gone now, but the last six months of her life were very nice in that bed. She loved it. It allowed her to breathe and sleep better.

Dear paul ,

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Purchased a Sealy mattress from Mattress Firm. Unsatisfied with the support of this form mattress I contacted Mattress Firm in Jan 2016 and I was told to file a warranty claim and I did at the end of January 2016. After 12 weeks we were contacted by the mattress inspection co. But by that time we had left our winter home. When we came back in January 2017 they finally came out and inspected the mattress. Since the indentation was less than an inch it was deemed normal wear. This was a firm mattress and used only 4 1/2 months. We sink into the mattress by 3 or 4 inches. We are not a heavy couple. I'm 150 and my wife is only 120 lbs. I have never had a mattress break down in such a short time. But according to the customer service line we are just out of luck. This is not right. A mattress should not break down like this with only 4 months of use.

Pamela,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. A specialist has been assigned to your account and will follow up with you for further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

The rep of Mattress Firm helped pick our mattress and it turned out to be one that I wasn't very pleased with. I felt pressured 'cause he kept saying, "This one, I can give it to you for much cheaper" and kept gearing my attention to the other one. And when I pulled out the spring mattress and I said, "What about this?" and he said, "Oh no, this one will last you longer. You should take this one." And then by the time it came home, it's just totally uncomfortable.

Dear Pearl,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy !

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

We bought a king-size Stearns and Foster with adjustable frames underneath from Mattress Firm. The sales representative was very helpful and patient in showing me the things that I want to see. We were also able to work out a price that we could afford. We had one issue where the mattress kept slipping down. Initially, the installers said not to put on the silver clips at the end but the bed came out right away. Within a few days, they readjusted the synchronization between the two frames, put the clips on, and everything is fine and dandy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress Firm was a good place for me to go to, so I purchased from them. I purchased a mattress and a box spring first for myself, but my box spring broke and the mattress is not that comfortable, so I’m making do with what I have now. I then purchased a mattress and a box spring for my son, and my son’s box spring also broke. The box springs are not holding up the way they're supposed to. The people at Mattress Firm were very courteous and understanding, and they made sure that I did a claim. I received a new box spring, but it broke as well. My warranty is probably already gone, but they were very understanding of what happened. They apologized and they told me to call them and let them know if I ever have any problems again.

Gary,

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I was having a fold up so I decided to get a Mattress Firm bed and I like it so far. It's been one of the firmest beds I bought thus far.

Monica,

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with your mattress. We will have a specialist review your account and contact your for further assistance

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Stay away from Mattress Firm at Manville NJ, salesman very rude. I went back after my purchase for the LOVE MY MATTRESS GUARANTEE, asked him for information about store and he just told me to google it, didn't get any help from him. VERY, VERY RUDE.

Brenda,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and are happy that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad that the Sales Representatives was able to find the right bedding for you. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Mattress Firm had one of the best prices that was within my budget. Their sales reps are very friendly and not too pushy. They are also very informative when asked about a product on the showroom. I got the mattress and box spring from them and my son has been using it for almost four years now. He's sleeping better since and he's still loving it.

Dear Donald ,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any complications you had with your delivery. We hope you enjoy your new bedding.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

My brother and his wife needed a bed so I gave them an early Christmas present. Mattress Firm is just 15 minutes away from where I live, so I went in there and looked. The sales clerk was very courteous and took me around while I was trying to get an idea of what it was going to cost. I looked around and they had Sealys and SleepRite and so I said, “That Sealy looks like it would be a good deal”.

My sister-in-law has got a bad back, so she wanted a firm mattress. I talked to her and they went down to Fort Myers where they live and looked there. When they found the Sealy Firm mattress, they left it since she said it would have been like sleeping on a sidewalk. She looked and found another one that was a medium and said that was wonderful. The only bad thing about it was that Mattress Firm said they’d deliver on Monday and lo and behold they found out they didn’t have one in the warehouse, so the mattress didn’t get delivered to the house until Wednesday. But overall I'd recommend them to my friends.

Sherilyn,

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I am a return customer who bought a mattress with a reinforced middle Dec 3rd, 2016. The delivery men arrived 3 hours late and my mattress was sunken in the middle. I brought this to the attention of the delivery men, and they suggested I contact the store. Since the delivery was so late, I could not contact my salesperson because the store was closed. Eventually, that mattress was replaced with another one. This mattress was also sunken a little but my salesman asked me to try it out for a few weeks. I have had the 2nd mattress for about a month and it is sunken more than the first one. I contacted the store and was told I could exchange it for $149 or file a warranty claim. This means I need to spend more money for a defective mattress that I'm not done paying for (90 days same as cash). This is so frustrating!!! I have been duped twice.

Updated on 1/26/2017: I have to amend this review. I contacted my original saleman, Steven, and he is doing whatever it takes to make it right!! I will keep you posted...

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

The price was cheaper at Mattress Firm and I bought a mattress and a box spring from them. I pretty much knew what I wanted so it went pretty easily with the salesperson. So far, my purchases have been fine.

Kathleen,

We are sorry to hear what you experiencing. We would like to address this matter. A specialist will be assigned to your account, who will contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

A change between Sleepy's and Mattress Firm. Totally understandable that there can be confusion, which in my case 2 delivery dates did not occur. I cancelled 2 headboards since I did not want to waste time. First deliver was Jan 14 now to Jan 26 now to Feb 1. I called the firm located in East Hanover and unfortunately the person Donald who originally helped us was off. I explained to a fellow name Fadi ** who was exceptionally rude. Explaining to him what happened, overlapping what I had to express, and lastly blaming that this is Sleepy’s issue, not Mattress Firm. It’s not the customer’s fault that the order was placed on a Friday and the transition to Mattress Firm was on a Monday? Maybe this individual might benefit in learning how to be listen towards customer’s complaints and concerns and not passing the buck and blaming game to another company, which is Sleepy's.

Dear David,

Thank you for shopping at Mattress Firm and sharing your positive experience with us. Enjoy your new purchase!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

When we purchased from Mattress Firm, their sales rep was very friendly. He took his time to explain everything and answer all the questions that we had. Overall, he was very good. We didn’t even feel any pressure at all.

Eva,

We apologize if you have experienced any complications. We are here to help! A Specialist will review your account and contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I purchased a mattress 11 months ago and it is defective. I called the company's customer service getting their automated phone system. It stated that if I wanted a home test kit I need to pay $25; and if I want a rep to be sent out they charge $39.95. You should stand by your product and replace it without being charged for a test kit and/or a representative to come to one's home. Your company stinks and I would not recommend you to anyone.

Hi Darrell,

We want to thank you for sharing your concerns with us regarding your recent shopping experience. We are truly sorry that the service you experienced was less than seamless. We do appreciate your feedback and will utilize it to determine how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

We have a secondary bedroom and we're looking for an inexpensive mattress. We happened to find Mattress Firm in some sort of a Black Friday sale and got the box spring and the mattress. The delivery actually came twice because I had a problem with the box spring. My wife didn't have a very positive experience the first time, more because of the people themselves. And so, when they had to come back just to switch the box spring, she had said, "There's no way that I'm gonna be here when they get here." She just said that one guy was completely sick. You could tell because he was coughing and hacking. "It was just an awkward experience", she said. She would probably give Mattress Firm a much lower rating.

But the experience I had when they came for the switch was fine. It was a different set of people. It was the exchange process that was more of a nightmare. I believe there was some sort of transition between Sleepy's and Mattress Firm going on. It just seems like every time I call, I always get a different answer. No one could forward me to the right person. That was a frustrating part but after about 12 phone calls, they were able to resolve it. I've actually asked to speak to the manager. He was great, very knowledgeable, very helpful. I was able to work with someone who was ultimately able to help.

Sandra,

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily and are thankful that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad that the Sales Rep was able to find the right bedding for you. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I felt like I don't want to spend a fortune on a mattress like we had done in the past. Plus, since the last time we bought a mattress, they've changed so much with all this foam that has come out now. So we decided to go with not the top lines, but the Mattress Firm line. We liked the first purchase so much, we went back and bought a second one. Also, the sales representative was very nice and knowledgeable. If I need another mattress, I would go back and buy from them. I would also recommend other people to do that too. Mattress Firm is excellent.

Dear David,

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Had a good experience at the store, and the mattress is what wanted, more or less -- a name brand at a decent price. (I am skeptical of the whole business -- all the different brands and their claims are difficult to compare and the whole thing seems like a scam.) I told them "Any day but Monday" and got a robo-call "We'll deliver Monday 3 to 5." Anyway, the delivery was an hour and a half late, even though their window was 2 hours. The hard-working delivery guys said it was their 16th delivery that day. (So basically, Mattress Firm are slave drivers and their philosophy on delivery is like the cable company re. installs, i.e. "** you.")

Mattress Firm Company Profile