2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.44/5
20% off sitewide

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

BOTTOM LINE

Plushbeds offers three lines of latex mattresses sure to satisfy even the most finicky sleepers. High-end materials help ensure a cooler sleep and a durable mattress.

PROS

• Cooling latex
  • Durable
  • 25-year warranty
  • Nearly noiseless

CONS

• 30-day break-in period

Top Plushbeds Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

I feel like it was a perfect fit, and it was different than other mattresses I have tried out before. I like how soft and very very relaxing it is.

I rarely love any brand but this organic natural latex bed is a dream! We have recommended to family and friends and all love their beds as well.

About Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds sell high-end, quality mattresses at a competitive price. The mattresses feature latex for comfort, durability and a cooling night’s sleep. The Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines are fully latex, while the Luxury Bliss Collection is a hybrid line with a mix of high-end latex and traditional innerspring technology. Mattresses can be returned after a 30-day break-in period, and the full trial lasts 100 nights. However, each Plushbeds mattress has a 25-year warranty.

120-night risk-free trial

Free shipping & returns

Hand-made in California

Plushbeds mattress construction and materials

The Botanical Bliss Collection mattresses come in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch designs. Each mattress has three layers of Dunlop latex and an organic cotton cover. The Natural Bliss Collection mattresses come in 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch options. Each has a latex core for support and an organic cotton cover. Four firmness settings are available. The Luxury Bliss mattress is a hybrid, meaning it combines modern materials with traditional innerspring technology. It’s 12 inches tall, has three inches of Dunlop latex over inner coils and is a medium firm mattress.

plushbeds materials

Plushbeds mattress comfort

Customers can easily adjust the firmness of any Botanical Bliss Collection mattress by switching the order of the layers. The three firmness options then, in effect, are Firm, Medium Firm or Medium. The Natural Bliss mattresses have one inch of Talalay latex in the 8-inch model and two inches in the 10-inch model. All mattresses offer pleasant conforming, and Plushbeds reviewers mention the mattresses may relieve some back and joint pain.

• Firmness: Plushbeds latex mattresses are available at the following firmness levels: 3.5, 5.5, 6 and 7.5. That’s a wide range that will accommodate most people’s preferences.
    • Sleeping position: Each of Plushbeds’ mattresses accommodates all three sleeping positions: side, back and stomach.
    • Motion transfer: Every Plushbeds mattress does a good job absorbing motion from someone getting up from the bed or turning in their sleep.
    • Edge support: The innersprings in the hybrid Luxury Bliss bed help make for excellent edge support. Edge support in the two fully latex mattresses is fair, and you can expect some sinkage.
    • Sleeping hot: The latex/innerspring Luxury Bliss sleeps very cool. The fully latex Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines aren’t quite as cooling but still do a good job.

Plushbeds mattress prices

Plushbeds mattresses are built with premium, eco-friendly materials, including high-quality latex. For that reason, they sell at a higher price. However, they offer a superior night’s sleep. If you are looking for a high-end mattress that does its job well, Plushbeds are a good option.

Mattress sizeBotanical Bliss 9”Natural Bliss 6”Luxury Bliss
    King$1,899$1,499$1,799
    Split King$2,098$1,698$2,098
    California King$1,899$1,499$1,799
    Split California King$2,098N/AN/A

Are Plushbeds mattresses good?

Plushbeds mattresses are a great choice if you’re looking for a high-end, latex mattress made of the finest materials. Their three collections offer a variety of firmness options that will satisfy most people. You can also choose from various thickness levels. Plushbeds succeed in offering a durable, cooling and nearly silent mattresses.

Plushbeds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

Original review: July 4, 2020

I had a wonderful buying experience, from beginning to end. The sales woman was knowledgeable and helped my husband and I select the perfect organic mattress. The mattress is beautiful! It's a very well made mattress. We love that it's made with all certified organic materials. It's also very, very comfortable. Sleeping like a baby every night.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I absolutely love this bed! Just the right amount of plush comfort and support. I highly recommend the Botanical Bliss organic mattress. It's perfect and healthy. I also recommend their 100% organic sheets. They are amazing too!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I did a lot of research, looking for a pure, organic mattress for my husband and I and our 2 daughters. After months of research, we found PlushBeds to be the best brand for our needs. We purchased 3 Botanical Bliss Organic Mattresses and we are very happy with them. My husband and I were able to customize the firmness on each side of our bed which is nice and my daughters were able to select a firmness that is perfect for them. The mattresses arrived within one week and they are very comfortable. They conform to your body and they cushion your body too. The best part is sleeping healthy every night, knowing that all of the materials are certified organic - GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX and GREENGUARD GOLD and that they handcraft and customize each mattress in their certified organic production facility. Excellent Buying Experience!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I've spent literally months reading and researching why to buy a latex mattress and which one to buy. I started with Plush Beds and kept coming back to them. Why? Because as you get into the fine print of their competitors, you find inconsistencies regarding what exactly their beds are made of, or origin of the materials, etc. Plush Beds seemed to always be able to check off all the boxes for us. I tried emailing them for some questions I had and never received any response. When I finally decided what I wanted (Luxury Bliss, Medium Firm, Queen) I ordered it online without any problem. It arrived sooner than expected however the box was beat to **. The mattress was wrapped very tight in plastic and wasn't damaged. Setting it up was very easy as we had read from others how best to do it.

At first I thought it was too firm but after two months, I feel it is just right. Soft but not too soft with good support under the top layer of latex. Lateral movement from my wife is also not felt. They've changed the offer and reduced the amount of "free stuff" and thus the price is now $100 less than what I paid but I did receive two latex pillows (too small) and the mattress protector. All in all I feel we made a good choice initially and other reviews over more time seem to support this. We look forward to years of great sleep! Yes, we highly recommend the Luxury Bliss mattress!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I had a great experience with Plushbeds. I bought a Botanical Bliss latex mattress for my husband and I, and I wanted to get one for my son, but wasn't sure if one of their other models would be better. I called one of their "sleep specialists", who helped me decide on a Natural Bliss. Great company and great service, I just wish they sold more products!

Resolution response: June 25, 2020

Obviously no one is listening there and not paying attention to details. All I keep getting are meaningless responses and offloading the blame on why a mattress that typically takes 3-5 days before it is sent out (as per their website) took so long to leave their facilities. It is sad, because the mattress is indeed comfortable.

Original review: June 16, 2020

First the good: The mattress itself has proven to be an upgrade to the memory foam mattress that the sleeper sofa came with. Now, onto the bad: Customer service is abysmal! A mattress that typically leaves their warehouse within 1-5 business days took 20 days to arrive. Calling customer service got me nowhere with empty apologies and zero results.

Plushbeds response

Hi Gabriel. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your order arrived a few days late. Fed Ex is experiencing slight delays during this time, due to COVID-19. We are truly sorry for this. We are happy to see that you did receive your order and that you are happy with it. We hope you enjoy many years of comfortable sleep. We take great pride in providing excellent service and products to our customers. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 30, 2020

We purchased this very expensive King Botanical Bliss in Medium firm, slept on it 30 days and went to exchange layers but they need a credit card for a deposit! They are going to process $145 to send two new layers until I pack up my layers and return. After spending $2,000 on their mattress and $2000 on a frame from another company that’s $4000.00 for a new bed and now an additional $145!!! I also have to roll these 100 lbs up and send them back, then it’s up to them if I get a refund. This is such crap.

So far I have not even received my return shipping label. I don’t trust this company at all. If they’re taking back so many comfort layers and they have a stain or anything they deem unsellable they won’t accept. That tells me that they’re probably selling the returns so we probably bought a used bed which is disgusting! Also I have been rotating my mattress which is also a pain because of the weight, and it still has an indentation after 30 days and I weigh 140. I wish I would have went somewhere else where customer service is truly priority.

Plushbeds response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with paying a $145 deposit, but we are happy that you were able to take advantage of our free comfort exchange and receive a new latex layer in a different firmness, to adjust your comfort. The $145 deposit is simply just a deposit. You receive the full $145 deposit back when you return the old layer. Simply roll the old layer and place it in the same box. The old layer is then picked up and donated to charity.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Excellent buying experience from beginning to end. This is a great company. The mattress is very well made, top quality organic materials, and very comfortable. A++++ I would recommend this to everyone!!

Original review: May 23, 2020

I love my new organic mattress from PlushBeds. It has the perfect amount of comfort and support. It’s also a very good quality mattress. You can unzip the cover and see all of the organic materials inside. The mattress specialists were also very helpful in selecting the thickness and firmness. It’s a perfect match. I’m in heaven!

Original review: May 19, 2020

Having a mattress made with all organic materials makes me feel like I'm taking care of my health. But just as important, it's so comfortable I'm sleeping like a baby every night. And the quality of the mattress is outstanding. It's a beautifully made mattress.

Plushbeds Company Information