4.67/5

Need a good mattress?

Plushbeds

Plushbeds is a mattress company offering a line of three latex mattresses. These mattresses are known for their luxurious materials, durability and silence. Plushbeds also has several memory foam mattresses, toppers, adjustable beds and sleep accessories.

BOTTOM LINE

Plushbeds offers three lines of latex mattresses sure to satisfy even the most finicky sleepers. High-end materials help ensure a cooler sleep and a durable mattress.

PROS

• Cooling latex
    • Durable
    • 25-year warranty
    • Nearly noiseless

CONS

• 30-day break-in period

Top Plushbeds Reviews

02/24/2019

04/16/2019

Need a good mattress?

About Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds sell high-end, quality mattresses at a competitive price. The mattresses feature latex for comfort, durability and a cooling night’s sleep. The Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines are fully latex, while the Luxury Bliss Collection is a hybrid line with a mix of high-end latex and traditional innerspring technology. Mattresses can be returned after a 30-day break-in period, and the full trial lasts 100 nights. However, each Plushbeds mattress has a 25-year warranty.

120-night risk-free trial

Free shipping & returns

Hand-made in California

Plushbeds mattress construction and materials

The Botanical Bliss Collection mattresses come in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch designs. Each mattress has three layers of Dunlop latex and an organic cotton cover. The Natural Bliss Collection mattresses come in 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch options. Each has a latex core for support and an organic cotton cover. Four firmness settings are available. The Luxury Bliss mattress is a hybrid, meaning it combines modern materials with traditional innerspring technology. It’s 12 inches tall, has three inches of Dunlop latex over inner coils and is a medium firm mattress.

plushbeds materials

Plushbeds mattress comfort

Customers can easily adjust the firmness of any Botanical Bliss Collection mattress by switching the order of the layers. The three firmness options then, in effect, are Firm, Medium Firm or Medium. The Natural Bliss mattresses have one inch of Talalay latex in the 8-inch model and two inches in the 10-inch model. All mattresses offer pleasant conforming, and Plushbeds reviewers mention the mattresses may relieve some back and joint pain.

• Firmness: Plushbeds latex mattresses are available at the following firmness levels: 3.5, 5.5, 6 and 7.5. That’s a wide range that will accommodate most people’s preferences.
      • Sleeping position: Each of Plushbeds’ mattresses accommodates all three sleeping positions: side, back and stomach.
      • Motion transfer: Every Plushbeds mattress does a good job absorbing motion from someone getting up from the bed or turning in their sleep.
      • Edge support: The innersprings in the hybrid Luxury Bliss bed help make for excellent edge support. Edge support in the two fully latex mattresses is fair, and you can expect some sinkage.
      • Sleeping hot: The latex/innerspring Luxury Bliss sleeps very cool. The fully latex Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines aren’t quite as cooling but still do a good job.

Plushbeds mattress prices

Plushbeds mattresses are built with premium, eco-friendly materials, including high-quality latex. For that reason, they sell at a higher price. However, they offer a superior night’s sleep. If you are looking for a high-end mattress that does its job well, Plushbeds are a good option.

Mattress sizeBotanical Bliss 9”Natural Bliss 6”Luxury Bliss
      King$1,899$1,499$1,799
      Split King$2,098$1,698$2,098
      California King$1,899$1,499$1,799
      Split California King$2,098N/AN/A

Are Plushbeds mattresses good?

Plushbeds mattresses are a great choice if you’re looking for a high-end, latex mattress made of the finest materials. Their three collections offer a variety of firmness options that will satisfy most people. You can also choose from various thickness levels. Plushbeds succeed in offering a durable, cooling and nearly silent mattresses.

9 Plushbeds Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 2, 2019

This was one of my favorite mattresses I have ever slept on. They are extremely comfortable and after many uses, I see how much comfort is provided by this brand and their mattresses. However, they're very expensive and I only was able to use it when staying at a family members place and visiting them. I would improve the price, not everyone can afford it. If able to afford it, I would buy it completely on the spot. But everything that night while sleeping on it was great. I slept the longest I had in a very long time.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I went to the store to buy a mattress and it took what felt like forever. I tried numerous different mattresses and numerous different brand then finally I chose the one I bought as it was the best one I thought for myself. I had to choose a really good brand and type of mattress that I knew would be so comfy so I knew I could sleep well the whole night and I knew that I wouldn't wake up at all.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

This mattress was a promotional item which had money taken off and it felt like a superior brand of mattress. But I think the bed is way too high for an average person that is not tall. I do not believe an elderly person could get into this bed. And I believe a bed this tall should have guardrails. However, it reclines your head, it vibrates also giving you a back massage and it elevates your feet at night for maximum comfort. I also like the thread count of 300, it is what makes it extremely soft.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I feel like it was a perfect fit, and it was different than other mattresses I have tried out before. I like how soft and very very relaxing it is. It feels nice to the touch. It is easy to fall asleep on and get a good nights rest. But sometimes the mattress feel a bit more sunken in like you would fall straight through. It sinks in so far, it feels like a balloon that busted. Other than that, I really have no issues. It is well worth the money and it is one of the best purchases I ever made.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I went into the store and laid on the mattress and then just said this is the one for me. I just bought it right on the spot and have enjoyed it since then. It is so soft and it feels great to lay down in, and I would not have anything else to sleep on personally. Having a good night sleep is very important to me. I just love this brand very much. But I wish there was a remote control to wake up you from sleep. That would be neat to have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

Original review: April 16, 2019

I rarely love any brand but this organic natural latex bed is a dream! We have recommended to family and friends and all love their beds as well. The price is more than a conventional bed, but priceless when one has the best night’s sleep. I researched many before purchasing. Loving a bed so much makes it hard to get out in the morning!

Original review: April 12, 2019

This is my third new mattress in three years! Thankfully, I finally got it right! Ordered medium firmness, just the right blend of firm and soft. No more waking up with back pain during night or in the morning. LOVE IT!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I got a good deal on this mattress and the people selling it were nice local people. I choose this mattress over other brands for affordability and product quality. I love the comfortably and I also love the cushion of this bed. It is a very large bed too, very fluffy and it has a cooling strip down the center of the bed. If I were to change anything on my mattress it would be the separation of the padding at the end of the bed. For some reason this cushion moved on us and won't go flat at the end of the bed.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Past experience with it combined with a sale that I saw online made me choose Plushbeds. Performance is critical but it is also important that it be affordable... I like the comfiness, how it feels when I first lay on it, how it supports my back and how I feel when I wake up. My partner also likes the comfort, so we both sleep well.

Plushbeds Company Information