2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

BOTTOM LINE

Plushbeds offers three lines of latex mattresses sure to satisfy even the most finicky sleepers. High-end materials help ensure a cooler sleep and a durable mattress.

PROS

• Cooling latex
  • Durable
  • 25-year warranty
  • Nearly noiseless

CONS

• 30-day break-in period

Top Plushbeds Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

I feel like it was a perfect fit, and it was different than other mattresses I have tried out before. I like how soft and very very relaxing it is. It feels nice to the touch. It is easy to fall asleep on and get a good nights rest.

I rarely love any brand but this organic natural latex bed is a dream! We have recommended to family and friends and all love their beds as well. The price is more than a conventional bed, but priceless when one has the best night’s sleep.

Plushbeds Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

About Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds sell high-end, quality mattresses at a competitive price. The mattresses feature latex for comfort, durability and a cooling night’s sleep. The Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines are fully latex, while the Luxury Bliss Collection is a hybrid line with a mix of high-end latex and traditional innerspring technology. Mattresses can be returned after a 30-day break-in period, and the full trial lasts 100 nights. However, each Plushbeds mattress has a 25-year warranty.

120-night risk-free trial

Free shipping & returns

Hand-made in California

Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds mattress construction and materials

The Botanical Bliss Collection mattresses come in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch designs. Each mattress has three layers of Dunlop latex and an organic cotton cover. The Natural Bliss Collection mattresses come in 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch options. Each has a latex core for support and an organic cotton cover. Four firmness settings are available. The Luxury Bliss mattress is a hybrid, meaning it combines modern materials with traditional innerspring technology. It’s 12 inches tall, has three inches of Dunlop latex over inner coils and is a medium firm mattress.

plushbeds materials

Plushbeds mattress comfort

Customers can easily adjust the firmness of any Botanical Bliss Collection mattress by switching the order of the layers. The three firmness options then, in effect, are Firm, Medium Firm or Medium. The Natural Bliss mattresses have one inch of Talalay latex in the 8-inch model and two inches in the 10-inch model. All mattresses offer pleasant conforming, and Plushbeds reviewers mention the mattresses may relieve some back and joint pain.

• Firmness: Plushbeds latex mattresses are available at the following firmness levels: 3.5, 5.5, 6 and 7.5. That’s a wide range that will accommodate most people’s preferences.
  • Sleeping position: Each of Plushbeds’ mattresses accommodates all three sleeping positions: side, back and stomach.
  • Motion transfer: Every Plushbeds mattress does a good job absorbing motion from someone getting up from the bed or turning in their sleep.
  • Edge support: The innersprings in the hybrid Luxury Bliss bed help make for excellent edge support. Edge support in the two fully latex mattresses is fair, and you can expect some sinkage.
  • Sleeping hot: The latex/innerspring Luxury Bliss sleeps very cool. The fully latex Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines aren’t quite as cooling but still do a good job.

Plushbeds mattress prices

Plushbeds mattresses are built with premium, eco-friendly materials, including high-quality latex. For that reason, they sell at a higher price. However, they offer a superior night’s sleep. If you are looking for a high-end mattress that does its job well, Plushbeds are a good option.

Mattress sizeBotanical Bliss 9”Natural Bliss 6”Luxury Bliss
King$1,899$1,499$1,799
Split King$2,098$1,698$2,098
California King$1,899$1,499$1,799
Split California King$2,098N/AN/A

Are Plushbeds mattresses good?

Plushbeds mattresses are a great choice if you’re looking for a high-end, latex mattress made of the finest materials. Their three collections offer a variety of firmness options that will satisfy most people. You can also choose from various thickness levels. Plushbeds succeed in offering a durable, cooling and nearly silent mattresses.

Plushbeds Reviews

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

A few years ago we purchased several mattresses with Plush Beds for the house because we found them to be the most competitive and their customer service was excellent. We don't live far away from their facility and they allowed us to come check out their factory. Our family ended up purchasing 3 mattresses from them and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. Highly recommend these folks. We sleep very comfortably since we purchased our mattresses and our kids love them as well.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I experienced excellent CS with Plushbeds. I changed a bed sheets order twice. I also cancelled a queen wool mattress topper on the last day of the guidelines due to unexpected issues. All above changes and the corresponding adjustment to my charge card were handled immediately. (Was really looking forward to the wool topper) They have a phone contact, email contact and a chat on the website.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Beautiful mattresses. Very well made with high quality organic materials and excellent craftsmanship. Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. I called the customer service line and got Klaus who is very knowledgeable about their product and helped me to decide which mattress and what firmness will be best for me and after placing the order he ensured that everything on the whole transaction will be smooth and after a few weeks I got my mattress and tried it for a few nights. Never in my whole life I slept as comfortable as I was on that first few nights! This product and their whole team is truly a work of art. I will surely endorse this to my friends and relatives! Thanks, PlushBeds!!

Original review: May 19, 2020

I absolutely love this bed! Just the right amount of plush comfort and support. I highly recommend the Botanical Bliss organic mattress. It's perfect and healthy. I also recommend their 100% organic sheets. They are amazing too!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

UPDATED 11/17/2020: I absolutely love my new organic latex mattress and adjustable base. I've been sleeping like a baby since the first night. I love the fact that all of the materials inside of my mattress are certified organic and healthy.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I did a lot of research, looking for a pure, organic mattress for my husband and I and our 2 daughters. After months of research, we found PlushBeds to be the best brand for our needs. We purchased 3 Botanical Bliss Organic Mattresses and we are very happy with them. My husband and I were able to customize the firmness on each side of our bed which is nice and my daughters were able to select a firmness that is perfect for them. The mattresses arrived within one week and they are very comfortable. They conform to your body and they cushion your body too. The best part is sleeping healthy every night, knowing that all of the materials are certified organic - GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX and GREENGUARD GOLD and that they handcraft and customize each mattress in their certified organic production facility. Excellent Buying Experience!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We purchased a king foundation and king luxury organic mattress from PlushBeds. When it arrived, we began assembling our foundation. The pieces were not labeled properly, and were not sanded- lots of splintered wood. Not what you’d expect for a $400 foundation. Once it was assembled properly - we found the width was almost half an inch bigger than a standard metal bed frame and would not fit. I called 7 different times to alert them and find a solution.

7x over 4 days, with no refund, no manager call back, no solution - and here’s what I confirmed today with the “customer service” rep: There is no phone number to provide for a manager. No guarantee to get your money back. No guarantee someone will call back. No managers take phone calls. The company doesn’t care about taking care of their customers or following through on their promise to take returns. We haven’t even opened the mattress yet! We just want our money back and no one will call back.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I believe the product I purchased is going to be fine. It’s nothing that I’m super over the moon about. But the customer service is deplorable. When you’re spending a certain amount of money on an item, and you need to ask questions before you purchase, (especially if it’s an item that cannot be returned) this shouldn’t be a problem. It’s not rude Service, it’s either absolutely no service or genuinely bad service... and they simply don’t care. I cannot recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

Very happy customer. I purchased the Luxury Bliss Mattress in medium and I love it. It's a beautiful mattress - well made, very good quality. It's also very comfortable. I'm very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I have terrible back issues and bought a wool topper from Plushbeds to help cushion our new bed. They claim the topper gives you support all night long. Within two nights the topper has went from 3” to 3/4” and will not loft back up no matter what I do. I contacted them after 3 days and Melanie at plushbeds says there is nothing that they can do. That there is nothing wrong with it. I paid over 500.00 on it trying to get some relief. But instead of relief all I got was a company that doesn’t stand behind their products. I did my research on reviews on the company website (big mistake) and it surprisingly gives itself stellar reviews. I have given them two reviews on their site and suspiciously can’t find either one of them. I believe bad reviews are deleted. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Update to last review. When you purchase an item from Plush Beds, be sure it's exactly what you want. They have a no return policy on many items (used, I can understand). However, I believe you should be able to exchange an unopened item for a different size or color. Their answer was no. So if you purchase something and you want to exchange it or it just doesn't fit the bill, you're stuck with what you got. Needless to say I won't do any more business with Plush Beds.

Plushbeds Company Information