Find a Mattress Brands partner

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.1/5 (61 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Plushbeds

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

Pros

• Cooling latex
  • Durable
  • 25-year warranty
  • Nearly noiseless

Cons

• 30-day break-in period

Bottom Line

Plushbeds offers three lines of latex mattresses sure to satisfy even the most finicky sleepers. High-end materials help ensure a cooler sleep and a durable mattress.

Top Plushbeds Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I feel like it was a perfect fit, and it was different than other mattresses I have tried out before. I like how soft and very very relaxing it is. It feels nice to the touch. It ...

Verified

I rarely love any brand but this organic natural latex bed is a dream! We have recommended to family and friends and all love their beds as well. The price is more than a conventi...

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds sell high-end, quality mattresses at a competitive price. The mattresses feature latex for comfort, durability and a cooling night’s sleep. The Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines are fully latex, while the Luxury Bliss Collection is a hybrid line with a mix of high-end latex and traditional innerspring technology. Mattresses can be returned after a 30-day break-in period, and the full trial lasts 100 nights. However, each Plushbeds mattress has a 25-year warranty.

120-night risk-free trial

Free shipping & returns

Hand-made in California

Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds mattress construction and materials

The Botanical Bliss Collection mattresses come in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch designs. Each mattress has three layers of Dunlop latex and an organic cotton cover. The Natural Bliss Collection mattresses come in 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch options. Each has a latex core for support and an organic cotton cover. Four firmness settings are available. The Luxury Bliss mattress is a hybrid, meaning it combines modern materials with traditional innerspring technology. It’s 12 inches tall, has three inches of Dunlop latex over inner coils and is a medium firm mattress.

plushbeds materials

Plushbeds mattress comfort

Customers can easily adjust the firmness of any Botanical Bliss Collection mattress by switching the order of the layers. The three firmness options then, in effect, are Firm, Medium Firm or Medium. The Natural Bliss mattresses have one inch of Talalay latex in the 8-inch model and two inches in the 10-inch model. All mattresses offer pleasant conforming, and Plushbeds reviewers mention the mattresses may relieve some back and joint pain.

• Firmness: Plushbeds latex mattresses are available at the following firmness levels: 3.5, 5.5, 6 and 7.5. That’s a wide range that will accommodate most people’s preferences.
  • Sleeping position: Each of Plushbeds’ mattresses accommodates all three sleeping positions: side, back and stomach.
  • Motion transfer: Every Plushbeds mattress does a good job absorbing motion from someone getting up from the bed or turning in their sleep.
  • Edge support: The innersprings in the hybrid Luxury Bliss bed help make for excellent edge support. Edge support in the two fully latex mattresses is fair, and you can expect some sinkage.
  • Sleeping hot: The latex/innerspring Luxury Bliss sleeps very cool. The fully latex Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines aren’t quite as cooling but still do a good job.

Plushbeds mattress prices

Plushbeds mattresses are built with premium, eco-friendly materials, including high-quality latex. For that reason, they sell at a higher price. However, they offer a superior night’s sleep. If you are looking for a high-end mattress that does its job well, Plushbeds are a good option.

Mattress sizeBotanical Bliss 9”Natural Bliss 6”Luxury Bliss
King$1,899$1,499$1,799
Split King$2,098$1,698$2,098
California King$1,899$1,499$1,799
Split California King$2,098N/AN/A

Are Plushbeds mattresses good?

Plushbeds mattresses are a great choice if you’re looking for a high-end, latex mattress made of the finest materials. Their three collections offer a variety of firmness options that will satisfy most people. You can also choose from various thickness levels. Plushbeds succeed in offering a durable, cooling and nearly silent mattresses.

Plushbeds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

A few years ago we purchased several mattresses with Plush Beds for the house because we found them to be the most competitive and their customer service was excellent. We don't live far away from their facility and they allowed us to come check out their factory. Our family ended up purchasing 3 mattresses from them and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. Highly recommend these folks. We sleep very comfortably since we purchased our mattresses and our kids love them as well.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I experienced excellent CS with Plushbeds. I changed a bed sheets order twice. I also cancelled a queen wool mattress topper on the last day of the guidelines due to unexpected issues. All above changes and the corresponding adjustment to my charge card were handled immediately. (Was really looking forward to the wool topper) They have a phone contact, email contact and a chat on the website.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Beautiful mattresses. Very well made with high quality organic materials and excellent craftsmanship. Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. I called the customer service line and got Klaus who is very knowledgeable about their product and helped me to decide which mattress and what firmness will be best for me and after placing the order he ensured that everything on the whole transaction will be smooth and after a few weeks I got my mattress and tried it for a few nights. Never in my whole life I slept as comfortable as I was on that first few nights! This product and their whole team is truly a work of art. I will surely endorse this to my friends and relatives! Thanks, PlushBeds!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. Thumbs up!! Outstanding quality organic mattresses, bedding and company. Will surely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Very comfortable and life changing. I ordered the 10" Botanical Bliss in medium. I am 160 lbs. I love my new mattress. It's very comfortable and great for those with back issues. I have never slept better. It feels great.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 26, 2021

Mattress: One star for extreme discomfort (tried every configuration throughout my trial period). This is by far the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on in my life. Sleeping on a bed of needles would feel better than these slabs of latex. This bed cost me thousands of dollars in medical bills and I am still in pain. Customer Service: they do everything in their power to avoid you returning the mattress. They finally picked up the mattress and I was forced to call them to get them to process the credit. I noticed after 10 days they still didn't process the credit due to an "error". I have been threatened by this company that if I post anything that they determine is not 100% factual they will sue me. Can you believe that!? Avoid this company at all costs!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 23, 2021

I would NOT recommend ordering from this company. The bedframe is delivered from a separate company and it arrived with the boxes falling open and wet. Luckily none of the product inside was wet. I was halfway through putting the bed frame together when I noticed that a piece of the headboard was snapped and broken at the top. There was a sheet of paper with the bed frame stating that damage during transport and delivery was not covered under warranty. I did not want to take the bed apart and call the company to fight with them to send me a new one after I had previously poor experience with their customer service.

I now have a very expensive broken bed frame straight out of the box. I am very disappointed with this company as all the reviews on the website were positive. I now realized after posting my own review that all reviews have to be "published" by the company themselves. Therefore all of the reviews on the website are useless. Nothing is returnable which how is that possible with an online retailer? Do not buy from this company! Waste of money.

Original review: May 13, 2021

-USED: I just received my Cooling Gel Memory Foam Topper - Twin / 2 inches x 1 and it was USED and had HAIR on it. It was yelling on one side. I've owned plenty of mattress toppers in my days. I'm very aware when it's yellow like this it's been used and that is just GROSS!

-MESSY and DEFECTIVE: To make it worse, the blue gel beads flake off the mattress topper and it was just a BIG MESS!

-HOT! For a cooling gel mattress topper it felt extremely hot. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FROM PLUSHBEDS. From the box and packaging I could clearly tell this IS NOT a quality product and business. I WISH I could get my $211.00 dollars back but I didn't want to send it back for yet another person to deal with. It was garbage and thoroughly disgusting.

Original review: April 12, 2021

After much hassle in getting the bed, I have now slept on it 30+ days. I am awakened every few hours with pain on my hip and shoulder pressure points, because the mattress is so hard. I have previously owned a latex bed, and this was not my experience. As before, when you contact customer service, you cannot reach anyone. I have left a message, but no returned call. I paid $1449 for my mattress, (and that was $1,200 off) but now the price is $1049. That’s not a good sign either. I’m writing the review here, because that was the only way I got a response from Plushbeds previously.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I purchased a mattress on Feb. 21st. At this point in time I have no idea where it is or when it will be delivered. I made the huge mistake of signing up for and paying $299 for their White Glove set up service (only the set up service not the removal of my old mattress). All items have been delivered to the company they use for this service for over 4 days now and I haven’t heard from anyone regarding scheduling a delivery appointment. When I reached out to Plushbeds this was the response I got: “Please wait for the call from White Glove service to set the appointment for set up, delivery and removal. You may also contact them at (877) 305-8866 to give you further assistance.”

Well you can call the 877 yourself it’s basically just the 800 number for a nationwide company. I left them a voicemail but no one has called me back and I doubt very much they will be able to help. To make matters worse in my initial communications with Plushbeds I was informed that my delivery appointment would be scheduled for 03/05 so I disposed of my old mattress in preparation for this only to still be waiting for this delivery. At 36 weeks pregnant I’ve been sleeping on an air mattress that we had to purchase for weeks waiting for this delivery and I’m out of time. I need my mattress and no one can provide any information about where it is or when it will be delivered. Plushbeds has shown less than 0 care about this and it has hands down been the worst process I have ever had to endure from a company.

Plushbeds Company Information