2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

BOTTOM LINE

Plushbeds offers three lines of latex mattresses sure to satisfy even the most finicky sleepers. High-end materials help ensure a cooler sleep and a durable mattress.

PROS

• Cooling latex
  • Durable
  • 25-year warranty
  • Nearly noiseless

CONS

• 30-day break-in period

Top Plushbeds Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

I feel like it was a perfect fit, and it was different than other mattresses I have tried out before. I like how soft and very very relaxing it is.

I rarely love any brand but this organic natural latex bed is a dream! We have recommended to family and friends and all love their beds as well.

Plushbeds Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

About Plushbeds mattresses

Plushbeds sell high-end, quality mattresses at a competitive price. The mattresses feature latex for comfort, durability and a cooling night’s sleep. The Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines are fully latex, while the Luxury Bliss Collection is a hybrid line with a mix of high-end latex and traditional innerspring technology. Mattresses can be returned after a 30-day break-in period, and the full trial lasts 100 nights. However, each Plushbeds mattress has a 25-year warranty.

120-night risk-free trial

Free shipping & returns

Hand-made in California

Plushbeds mattress construction and materials

The Botanical Bliss Collection mattresses come in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch designs. Each mattress has three layers of Dunlop latex and an organic cotton cover. The Natural Bliss Collection mattresses come in 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch options. Each has a latex core for support and an organic cotton cover. Four firmness settings are available. The Luxury Bliss mattress is a hybrid, meaning it combines modern materials with traditional innerspring technology. It’s 12 inches tall, has three inches of Dunlop latex over inner coils and is a medium firm mattress.

plushbeds materials

Plushbeds mattress comfort

Customers can easily adjust the firmness of any Botanical Bliss Collection mattress by switching the order of the layers. The three firmness options then, in effect, are Firm, Medium Firm or Medium. The Natural Bliss mattresses have one inch of Talalay latex in the 8-inch model and two inches in the 10-inch model. All mattresses offer pleasant conforming, and Plushbeds reviewers mention the mattresses may relieve some back and joint pain.

• Firmness: Plushbeds latex mattresses are available at the following firmness levels: 3.5, 5.5, 6 and 7.5. That’s a wide range that will accommodate most people’s preferences.
    • Sleeping position: Each of Plushbeds’ mattresses accommodates all three sleeping positions: side, back and stomach.
    • Motion transfer: Every Plushbeds mattress does a good job absorbing motion from someone getting up from the bed or turning in their sleep.
    • Edge support: The innersprings in the hybrid Luxury Bliss bed help make for excellent edge support. Edge support in the two fully latex mattresses is fair, and you can expect some sinkage.
    • Sleeping hot: The latex/innerspring Luxury Bliss sleeps very cool. The fully latex Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss lines aren’t quite as cooling but still do a good job.

Plushbeds mattress prices

Plushbeds mattresses are built with premium, eco-friendly materials, including high-quality latex. For that reason, they sell at a higher price. However, they offer a superior night’s sleep. If you are looking for a high-end mattress that does its job well, Plushbeds are a good option.

Mattress sizeBotanical Bliss 9”Natural Bliss 6”Luxury Bliss
    King$1,899$1,499$1,799
    Split King$2,098$1,698$2,098
    California King$1,899$1,499$1,799
    Split California King$2,098N/AN/A

Are Plushbeds mattresses good?

Plushbeds mattresses are a great choice if you’re looking for a high-end, latex mattress made of the finest materials. Their three collections offer a variety of firmness options that will satisfy most people. You can also choose from various thickness levels. Plushbeds succeed in offering a durable, cooling and nearly silent mattresses.

Plushbeds Reviews

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Beautiful mattresses. Very well made with high quality organic materials and excellent craftsmanship. Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. I called the customer service line and got Klaus who is very knowledgeable about their product and helped me to decide which mattress and what firmness will be best for me and after placing the order he ensured that everything on the whole transaction will be smooth and after a few weeks I got my mattress and tried it for a few nights. Never in my whole life I slept as comfortable as I was on that first few nights! This product and their whole team is truly a work of art. I will surely endorse this to my friends and relatives! Thanks, PlushBeds!!

Original review: May 23, 2020

I love my new organic mattress from PlushBeds. It has the perfect amount of comfort and support. It’s also a very good quality mattress. You can unzip the cover and see all of the organic materials inside. The mattress specialists were also very helpful in selecting the thickness and firmness. It’s a perfect match. I’m in heaven!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: May 19, 2020

I absolutely love this bed! Just the right amount of plush comfort and support. I highly recommend the Botanical Bliss organic mattress. It's perfect and healthy. I also recommend their 100% organic sheets. They are amazing too!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I did a lot of research, looking for a pure, organic mattress for my husband and I and our 2 daughters. After months of research, we found PlushBeds to be the best brand for our needs. We purchased 3 Botanical Bliss Organic Mattresses and we are very happy with them. My husband and I were able to customize the firmness on each side of our bed which is nice and my daughters were able to select a firmness that is perfect for them. The mattresses arrived within one week and they are very comfortable. They conform to your body and they cushion your body too. The best part is sleeping healthy every night, knowing that all of the materials are certified organic - GOLS, GOTS, OEKO-TEX and GREENGUARD GOLD and that they handcraft and customize each mattress in their certified organic production facility. Excellent Buying Experience!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I've spent literally months reading and researching why to buy a latex mattress and which one to buy. I started with Plush Beds and kept coming back to them. Why? Because as you get into the fine print of their competitors, you find inconsistencies regarding what exactly their beds are made of, or origin of the materials, etc. Plush Beds seemed to always be able to check off all the boxes for us. I tried emailing them for some questions I had and never received any response. When I finally decided what I wanted (Luxury Bliss, Medium Firm, Queen) I ordered it online without any problem. It arrived sooner than expected however the box was beat to **. The mattress was wrapped very tight in plastic and wasn't damaged. Setting it up was very easy as we had read from others how best to do it.

At first I thought it was too firm but after two months, I feel it is just right. Soft but not too soft with good support under the top layer of latex. Lateral movement from my wife is also not felt. They've changed the offer and reduced the amount of "free stuff" and thus the price is now $100 less than what I paid but I did receive two latex pillows (too small) and the mattress protector. All in all I feel we made a good choice initially and other reviews over more time seem to support this. We look forward to years of great sleep! Yes, we highly recommend the Luxury Bliss mattress!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. Thumbs up!! Outstanding quality organic mattresses, bedding and company. Will surely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I'm here to post my review of their Solid Natural Latex Pillow because their site never did. Waited some time and resubmitted, but the site said I already submitted so that tells me it was received. I relied on the reviews before purchasing this non-returnable, untestable item. I'm rating higher here than I did on their site because the quality of the pillow was good and I would reconsider purchasing if the layers were changeable/addable like their mattress. Unfortunately, this pillow is not for side sleepers. While the latex springs back to shape, my head sinks down to the mattress when laid on.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Very comfortable and life changing. I ordered the 10" Botanical Bliss in medium. I am 160 lbs. I love my new mattress. It's very comfortable and great for those with back issues. I have never slept better. It feels great.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I tried to return a mattress topper I bought. I contacted their customer service and got an email response from Annah, who said the topper was not returnable. I sent her the verbiage from their website, and Annah emailed that was not their policy. So, I filed a dispute with AMEX. Annah called me, she said she would refund me, if I returned the product, So I did. She then sent me an email to tell me she could not refund me, and I noticed the page where it said the 100 day guarantee, was Gone Gone Gone!!!

Original review: July 27, 2020

I purchased the latex Plush bed in May with a 100 day money back guarantee. It became apparent after about 30 days that this was not the right bed for my wife and I. I called the company and asked to return the mattress for a refund. They were not very specific about how to do this and said someone from the return department would call back in the next one or two days. After 5 days, I called back and spoke to Annah who assured me that they would refund my cost but they did not want the mattress back.

After another week I called back and spoke to Melanie who told a refund to my credit card was done on the 15th of July and would post to my account by the 20th. By the 22nd no refund, spoke with Klaus who said he would look into it. It is the 27th no refund, no Klaus, no call back, no emails. What would you call this? I say SCAM. Mattress was nothing special. Customer service is non existent. Money back guarantee is a joke. I would not recommend buying anything from them.

Plushbeds response

Thank you for your feedback. Our records show that you submitted a request to return your order on 7/8 and a full refund was issued on 7/14 - (3 business days later). The refund went to the bank that was used to make the purchase. We have confirmed that it left our bank on 7/14 and that it went to your bank. Your wife also confirmed today, that the refund did indeed go to your account. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Plushbeds Company Information