Loom & Leaf mattresses focus on affordability and eco-friendliness. Their mattress incorporates four layers into its design that include a breathable organic cotton covering and cooling spinal gel. Customers can also choose between two types of comfort levels: firm and relaxed firm. Loom & Leaf provides all customers with a 120-day trial.
Loom & Leaf sells high-quality memory foam mattresses designed for all sleep and body types with a focus on spinal alignment. The company is dedicated to eco-responsibility and providing a luxury feel at an affordable price.
- Multiple firmness levels available
- Special considerations for back pain
- Eco-friendly and organic materials
- Edge support has mixed reviews
About Loom & Leaf mattresses
Loom & Leaf offers eco-responsible memory foam mattresses with a luxury feel at an appealing price. In addition to their signature mattress, Loom & Leaf sells mattress pads, pillows and their Lineal adjustable base. Their free white glove delivery will also remove your old mattress at no extra cost.
Loom & Leaf offers a risk-free trial period of up to four months to test the mattress in your own home and ensure it’s the best choice for you. While returns and exchanges are welcome within this period, you will be charged a $99 transportation fee.
Loom & Leaf mattress construction and materials
Loom & Leaf mattresses are constructed with four layers: organic cotton covering on top, a layer of cooling spinal gel, 5lbs of breathable, eco-friendly premium foam, and a layer of support foam.
Loom & Leaf is committed to reducing their carbon footprint and prides itself on using eco-friendly materials sourced from the US. You will not experience foam off-gassing with a Loom & Leaf mattress, which is a common problem with other memory foam mattresses. Loom & Leaf mattresses feature low VOCs, no mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates or ozone depleters. Loom & Leaf uses natural thistle flame retardant, meaning no chemical sprays or PBDE flame retardants are used.
Loom & Leaf mattress comfort
Loom & Leaf mattresses are designed with comfort, temperature regulation, and spinal support in mind. The company’s patented “Spinal-Zone Gel” is specifically designed to help back pain sufferers by supporting proper alignment, eliminating pressure points and providing extra attention to the lumbar area.
- Firmness: Loom & Leaf mattresses come in two comfort levels, “Relaxed Firm” and “Firm”. The Relaxed Firm, which hovers around a 6 on the 10 point firmness scale, is the brand’s best seller. The Firm option rates an 8 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
- Sleeping position: Supports all sleep positions and body types.
- Motion transfer: You can expect limited motion transfer with a Loom & Leaf mattress. Memory foam is generally a great material to absorb motion and a popular choice for couples.
- Edge support: While memory foam mattresses can often struggle in this area, we noticed mostly positive comments online about Loom & Leaf’s edge support.
- Sleeping hot: The cooling gel technology used in Loom & Leaf’s construction helps the mattress maintain a cool temperature throughout the night.
Loom & Leaf mattress prices
The chart below outlines cost by mattress size. The average cost of a Loom & Leaf queen mattress is $1299. Your total cost will increase if you choose to purchase a foundation or other extras with your mattress. Loom & Leaf offers financing through Klarna.
Is Loom & Leaf a good mattress?
If you’re looking for a luxury feel memory foam mattress, Loom & Leaf is a top contender. We particularly like the Spinal-Zone Gel added to ensure spinal alignment and provide relief for back pain. The mattress should sleep cool and provide proper support with a comfortable feel, making it an ideal choice for many memory foam enthusiasts.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Loom & Leaf Company Information
- Company Name:
- Loom & Leaf