2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Idle Sleep

Idle Sleep is an online mattress company that offers a wide range of mattress styles and bed accessories. Idle’s mattresses come in hybrid, eco-latex or pure-gel memory foam materials. Many of the mattresses also include two free pillows along with the company’s latest promotional discount. The company offers free shipping, free returns and a lifetime warranty. The company includes an 18-month risk-free mattress trial.

BOTTOM LINE

Idle mattresses are perfect for customers who want a quality mattress with a streamlined shopping experience. The company offers free shipping and returns, and its mattresses come with an 18-month money-back trial.

PROS

• 18-month money-back trial
  • Free shipping and returns
  • Four mattress types

CONS

• Few accessory options
  • Expensive
Idle Sleep Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

How do Idle mattresses work?

After browsing the selection of Idle mattresses on the company’s website, you can purchase the one that best suits your needs and have the company ship it to your home for free. From there, you have 18 months to decide if the mattress is right for you. Send it back at any point within the 18-month timeframe to receive a full refund.

Idle Sleep mattresses include Rapid Response technology and Cooling Buoyancy and are made from CertiPUR-US-certified foams. Customers can use Idle Sleep’s firmness scale to identify which mattresses are ideal for their preferred sleeping position.

The company also sells mattress accessories, including foundation bases, adjustable bases and mattress protectors.

Idle mattress cost

The cost of Idle mattresses ranges from $449 for a twin-size Idle Gel Foam mattress to $2,498 for the All Natural Latex Idle mattress.

The price for queen-size mattresses are:

• Idle Gel Foam: $749
    • Idle Gel Push: $1,249
    • Idle Hybrid: $1,420
    • Idle Natural Latex: $2,141

Customers do not pay for shipping or returns. Bed accessories, such as the adjustable base that ranges from $449 to $898, are also available. Idle Sleep offers multiple flexible financing options using SatisFi from Synchrony. The company also regularly runs promotions for 0% APR for 60 months or a similar value.

Idle Sleep mattress customers can take advantage of the 18-month risk-free trial for free. If you decide you do not like the mattress within the 18-month period, you can send it back to Idle Sleep free of charge and receive a full refund.

Idle Sleep FAQ

Who owns Idle Sleep?
    Idle Sleep is owned by parent company Idle Group LLC. This company also owns brands such as Mend Sleep and Haven.
    Does Idle Sleep offer hybrid mattresses?
    Yes, Idle Sleep sells hybrid mattresses that have supportive coils and foam. The Idle Sleep Hybrid mattress is a best seller, and the company states it provides 400% more support than regular memory foam.
    Are Idle Sleep mattresses good for side sleepers?
    Yes, the Idle Sleep Hybrid mattresses are good for side sleepers because the materials relieve pressure placed on joints in that position. Use Idle Sleep’s firmness scale to determine which specific mattresses are preferred for side sleepers.
    What are Idle Sleep mattresses made of?
    Idle Sleep mattresses are made of either coils and foam (hybrid), gel foam, gel plush or natural latex. All mattresses are made with CertiPUR-US-certified foams.
    Where are Idle Sleep mattresses made?
    Idle Sleep mattresses are made in and shipped from Illinois and South Carolina.

Is Idle Sleep worth it?

Idle Sleep mattresses are good for those looking for an online purchasing process and a risk-free, money-back guarantee. Idle gives customers 18 months to decide if the product is right for you. If not, you can return it for free and receive a full refund. The company’s lifetime warranty ensures that you are covered if your mattress begins to wear down from use, body impressions or other issues.

Idle Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Idle Sleep?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Idle Sleep?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I originally placed an order for a split king mattress and a split king premium adjustable base. When I got my invoice I saw someone screwed it up and gave me a split king mattress and a queen adjustable base. Common sense should’ve said that was wrong. That started the problems. I called, the person told me, "OK I’ll just email the factory and will send you the correct place." I called the next day just to double check everything was good. They told me, "Oh no we can’t do that. Will have to cancel the base and you’ll have to re-order it again."

I financed it and I only had enough financing for the base and mattress so already that caused a problem so then I go and order another order for the split king base then I see I got an email that they charge me for two split king bases. When I called to question it it took me an hour to explain what was going on. I still don’t know if it was corrected. I still don’t have any product but was charged $7000 for what should’ve been $2800. You cannot check your own order online which I find very bizarre and no matter how much I asked for a supervisor they would never give me one.

Idle Sleep Company Information