Puffy Mattresses is a bed-in-the-box mattress company that sells exclusively online and delivers directly to your door. There are two different types of Puffy mattresses: the Puffy Mattress and the Puffy Lux Mattress. They also supply several accessories, such as bed frames, pillows and mattress protectors. Puffy provides a 101-night risk-free trial, free shipping and returns, and a lifetime warranty.
Puffy offers quality memory foam mattresses designed for complete support and temperature regulation. While the Lux model is a bit pricey compared to other memory foam options, financing is available.
- 101-night in-home trial
- Lifetime warranty
- Good temperature regulation
- Lux model is pricey
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
About Puffy mattresses
Puffy mattresses focus on easing back and joint pain using their Cooling Cloud foam to eliminate pressure points and improve circulation. Puffy offers foam mattresses to suit all sleep positions, including back, side and stomach. Puffy mattresses are sold exclusively online and offer a 101-night sleep trial. If you don’t think the Puffy mattress is right for you in that time frame, you can return it for a full refund.
Puffy mattress construction and materials
Puffy mattresses are made out of several layers of foam.
- Cooling Cloud™ Comfort Layer: The top layer of the mattress is designed to conform to your body to relieve pressure on hips, shoulders, knees and joints. This is a breathable material designed to be temperature neutral and aid cool sleep, which is often a top concern for memory foam mattresses.
- Body Adapting Dual Cloud Layer: Available on the Puffy Lux model only, this layer provides additional support and contouring.
- ClimateComort™ Layer: This layer is included specifically to address temperature concerns and is engineered to counter seasonable contraction and expansion to ensure you keep a cool, comfortable sleep year round.
- Foam Core Support Layer: The base layer of Puffy mattresses is designed to add firmness and support for your body. This layer still provides some level of give, allowing every layer in the mattress to conform to your body.
Puffy mattress comfort
Puffy mattresses are designed to support most individuals, regardless of sleeping style.
- Firmness: Medium. Puffy mattresses only come in one firmness-level, but this is typical of many bed-in-a-box brands, and mid-level firmness suits many.
- Sleeping position: Puffy mattresses are designed to support all sleep positions and provide enhanced spinal support and pressure relief.
- Motion transfer: Puffy mattresses are noted for limited motion transfer, making them a great choice for co-sleepers.
- Sleeping hot: the ClimateControl™ layer is in place to ensure proper temperature regulation on Puffy mattresses. In addition, the top layer closest to your body is designed with a breathable fabric, which will also help pull heat away from your body while you sleep.
Puffy mattress prices
There are two Puffy mattress models, the Puffy mattress and the Puffy Lux mattress. The Puffy Lux includes one additional layer made of “body adapting dual cloud foam,” designed to contour to your body and provide pressure point relief.
The Puffy mattress is the more affordable option, a queen Puffy mattress costs $995. A Puffy Lux mattress costs $1,595 for a queen model. Financing is available.
|Mattress size||Puffy Mattress||Puffy Lux Mattress|
Are Puffy mattresses good?
If you’re looking for a memory foam mattress designed to support all sleeping positions and provide mid-level firmness, Puffy mattresses may be a good option. As an added benefit, the advanced cooling technology built into Puffy mattresses make them an ideal choice for hot sleepers.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Puffy Company Information
- Company Name: