4.0/5 (155 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2022

Shop Now

About Puffy

Puffy is a bed-in-the-box mattress company that sells online and through retailers. There are three different types of Puffy mattresses: the Puffy Mattress, the Puffy Lux Mattress and the Puffy Royal Mattress. They also supply several accessories, such as bed frames, pillows and mattress protectors. Puffy provides a 101-night risk-free trial, free shipping and returns, and a lifetime warranty.

Pros

• 101-night in-home trial
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Good temperature regulation

Cons

• Pricey higher-end models

Bottom Line

Puffy offers quality memory foam mattresses designed for complete support and temperature regulation. While the Lux model is a bit pricey compared to other memory foam options, financing is available.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2022

Shop Now

About Puffy mattresses

Puffy mattresses focus on easing back and joint pain, using their design and technology to eliminate pressure points and improve circulation. Puffy offers foam and hybrid mattresses to suit all sleep positions, including back, side and stomach. Puffy mattresses offer a 101-night sleep trial. If you don’t think the Puffy mattress is right for you in that time frame, you can return it for a full refund.

101-night trial

Free shipping

Lifetime warranty

Puffy mattresses

Puffy mattress construction and materials

Puffy mattresses are made out of several layers of foam.

• Stain-resistant Cloud Cover: This top cover is hypoallergenic and helps keep your mattress clean and fresh.
  • Cooling Cloud Foam: The 2 inches of breathable foam is designed to be temperature-neutral and aid cool sleep, which is often a top concern for memory foam mattresses.
  • Plush Dual Cloud Foam: Available on the Puffy Lux model only, this 1.5-inch layer provides pressure relief.
  • Climate Comfort Foam: This 2-inch, humidity-resistant layer is included specifically to address temperature concerns by wicking away moisture to ensure you keep a cool, comfortable sleep year-round.
  • Firm Core Support Foam: The foam base layer of Puffy mattresses is designed to provide stabilization and support, keeping your mattress durable.
  • Grip Base Cover: The grip base cover helps keep your mattress in place, no matter how much you toss and turn.
Puffy mattress materials

Puffy mattress comfort

Puffy mattresses are designed to support most individuals, regardless of sleeping style.

• Firmness: Puffy mattresses are medium-firm, but each mattress type has various layers which will slightly affect comfort and firmness, ranging from ultra-plush to medium-firm.
  • Sleeping position: Puffy mattresses are designed to support all sleep positions and provide enhanced spinal support and pressure relief.
  • Motion transfer: Puffy mattresses are noted for limited motion transfer, making them a great choice for co-sleepers.
  • Sleeping hot: The Climate Comfort Foam and Cooling Cloud Foam ensure proper temperature regulation on Puffy mattresses. In addition, the top layer closest to your body is designed with a breathable fabric, which helps pull heat away from your body while you sleep.

Puffy mattress prices

There are three Puffy mattress models: the Puffy Mattress, the Puffy Lux Mattress and the Puffy Royal Mattress. The Puffy Lux includes a Plush Dual Cloud Foam and a Firm Core Support Foam with contour-adapt coils for minimal strain and maximum recovery. The Puffy Royal Mattress includes seven layers of comfort and is infused with a cooling gel to minimize heat retention.

The Puffy Mattress is the most affordable option. A queen-size Puffy Mattress costs $1,799, a queen-size Puffy Lux Mattress costs $2,249, and a queen-size Puffy Royal Mattress costs $3,149. Financing and discounts are available.

Mattress sizePuffy MattressPuffy Lux MattressPuffy Royal Mattress
Twin$1,449$1,749$2,099
Twin XL$1,449$1,799$2,199
Full$1,649$2,049$2,899
Queen$1,799$2,249$3,149
King$1,999$2,449$3,449
California King$1,999$2,449$3,449
Split King$2,998$3,598$4,398

Are Puffy mattresses good?

If you’re looking for a memory foam mattress designed to support all sleeping positions and provide mid-level firmness, a Puffy mattress may be a good option. As an added benefit, the advanced cooling technology built into Puffy mattresses make them an ideal choice for hot sleepers.

Puffy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puffy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puffy?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

Researched many brands and decided on Puffy. They did not disappoint and we thoroughly enjoy the products. Shipping was fast and install was simple. Have gotten the best sleep of my life in the past few weeks! The base is a game changer and eliminates the nees for pillow stacking while watching TV in bed.

Hello Brett,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your new Puffy products.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

I really enjoy my beautiful new Puffy mattress. It's so comfortable and amazing. For the first time I could be able to sleep at night after 11 years of insomnia. It's really helpful for my back pain. I would really recommend to anyone with or without back pain. From now on I am only going to buy my mattress from Puffy. My next shopping is going to be for my kids. Thank you so much for making my sleep so enjoyable.

Hello Yekaterina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We want to tell you about our mattress donation program to give back to our community + share the Puffy cloud-like comfort with your friends. This is how you can help:
- Take a picture of your Puffy mattress + tell us about your experience

- Share on social media & tag us @puffymattress using #puffydonation

That’s it - we’ll donate 1 mattress for every 10 posts from customers like you!

The Puffy Team

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

We first purchased the queen hybrid. I loved it. My husband felt it was too soft so we contacted PUFFY to do an exchange. They offered to send us a firm topper. That did the trick. It was perfect. Later, we purchased a king mattress from a another store. We found we needed a topper. I ordered another one and it made a huge difference. The temperature control and extra support are amazing. I highly recommend PUFFY. Their products and customer service are fantastic. I plan to purchase another mattress for a spare room in the future.

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your new Puffy mattress.

If you know someone who might love a Puffy Mattress, feel free to use our referral program to share the magic. We’ll give your friend $800 off and you’ll receive $250 of store credit as well. Here’s the link for more details: https://puffy.com/pages/share

The Puffy Team

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

I have chronic back and shoulder pain and I've been searching for the right mattress for about 3 years now. The Puffy Lux was recommended to us by a family friend and I still wasn't so sure when I initially placed my order because I had been disappointed with the previous 2 other brand names. My wife loved it right away but I still needed some time because of my back and shoulder pain, but after about 10 days I knew this was a winner. We absolutely LOVE this mattress and it has tremendously helped with my back pain. This company has changed our sleep forever.

Hello James,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your new Puffy Lux mattress.

The Puffy Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I have been having back and hip pain for just over a year so I started looking for a new mattress. I have tried 4 other mattresses, all were just too firm and uncomfortable. Puffy is the perfect balance between firm and soft! I have had the mattress just over a week and my pain has significantly improved! I felt a difference on the very first night! And my husband loves it too. I notice he tosses and turns much less and snores less!! Try this mattress! You will love it!! I do!!

Hello Renee,

The Puffy Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

I love my new soft Puffy topper for my king size bed. I love the quality, value and comfort it gives me. I have hip pain and this is a topper that works...even better than memory foam, it keeps its shape. I look forward to time spent on this wonderful luxurious topper...like sleeping on a cloud. Thank you Puffy!

Hi Mary,

We're so glad you're enjoying your new Puffy mattress topper, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Amazing mattress, the most comfortable mattress, I’ve ever had, no more waking tired, no more lower back pain, so soft and firm. And pillows perfect for my neck. I love my bamboo sheets too. So happy.

Hi Emma,

We're so glad you're enjoying your Puffy mattress, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

The Puffy Team

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I've had my mattress for close to 6 months. Buying this mattress was a great decision! It's supportive and comfortable. The pillows and bamboo sheets that came with it were a plus as well. 10/10 recommend.

Hello Jacob,

The Puffy Team

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

This is an awesome pillow! Highly recommend to anyone who has neck or back pain. It’s super comfy, and in my opinion, better than any other of the leading pillow brands. But don’t take my word for it! Try one yourself, and I’m positive you will love it!

Hi Hailey,

We're so glad you're enjoying your new Puffy Pillow, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

The Puffy Team

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

My wife and I are very happy with the one we went with (Puffy LUX). We have referred at least 5 of our friends and family to Puffy by now. We've had ours for over 2 years now and can't say enough about the quality of sleep we are both getting. The mattress is comfy and has the perfect amount of support for our backs. My wife and sister-in-law are always raving about the bamboo sheets. It definitely keeps us cool at nights.

Hi David,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying your Puffy Lux Mattress.

We also wanted to let you know about our mattress donation program to give back to our community. This is how you can help:
    1. Take a picture of your Puffy mattress + tell us about your experience

2. Share on social media & tag us @puffymattress using #puffydonation

That’s it - we’ll donate 1 mattress for every 10 posts from customers!

Puffy Company Information

Puffy
    Puffy LLC 13070 Saticoy St.
    North Hollywood