1.73/5

Need a good mattress?

Need a good mattress?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Jamison Bedding Reviews

Original review: June 8, 2018

We spent $2300 for a mattress that ended up with dips in 3 years. Supposedly it has a 10 year warranty. Reviews indicate Jamison is a good mattress. I would wake up every morning with a back ache and neck ache. My shoulders and hips would hurt. Sleeping on concrete would have more comfortable. So I bought a mattress topper from 'My Pillow'. The aches and pains are gone now. My husband didn't have many complaints except for the dip in the mattress. The mattress itself is so heavy, you cannot turn it over or move it around unless you have 5 men with strong backs to move it. I would not recommend this mattress to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I have read the reviews on here and would like to know what kind of Jamison beds are you all writing your review on? I had visited a store and was looking at buying the Resort Hotel Collection The Pinnacle or the English Garden Collection Wisteria, they both seemed very comfortable but so does a lot of mattress at first. I have had an Original Mattress factory 100% latex bed and a Kingsdown bed and they both were terrible, had body impressions and cause back pain.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Purchased a queen size Jamison Mattress and was told the mattress was warranted twenty years. Mattress began to fail after four years. Contacted the merchant and was assured the mattress was under warranty and a District Rep would be notified. Took four calls to report on Rep had contacted me. Later received a packet requesting pictures with a certain type camera, a string with two washers to attach to the string; lay it across the bed and take pictures. Ridiculous request and Jamison had to be aware of the inane request to validate my complaint. This company falsely warranties their product and deliberately requires an unreasonable request from the consumer. Will never purchase again. This company should be ashamed for failing to deliver any satisfaction on such an expensive investment.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

In November 2013, I purchased a full size mattress set from E. F. Brannon in Hixson, TN for $1,000.00. My spine doctor suggested I purchase a firm coil spring mattress for my spine which this Jamison is. I have had bad experience with this mattress. I bought one that you can both turn and/or flip which I have been doing every 6 weeks since I purchased it but all this has not helped. I sleep alone in it and weigh 168. It wasn't long after I purchased that it began to dip where I slept. Recently I can feel a spring with my hip.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2016

After one month the mattress began to develop indentations of our bodies, then it started squeaking. Now in the second month the squeaking is on every movement and the indentations are bothersome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jamison Bedding?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

I read the other reviews and found they were customer service issues and not mfg. problems. I sold mattresses for four years so consider myself knowledgeable. I am very pleased with my Jamison bed. I got it after I had problems with another brand. Sleep King, the store I purchased from, allowed me to use my full warranty credit toward any bed I liked. The salesperson told me upfront that ALL manufacturers will void the warranty if the mattress is stained and gave me a mattress protector pad at no charge. I weigh 182 and she 140. Very comfortable bed!! No problems like I had with other major brand.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2015

I wanted an american made mattress. I found Jamison. Loved the mattress the 1st month we had it. Then it started to get indentions of where we sleep. Within 3 months, the indentions were horrible. You can not flip this mattress, just turn it around. So that really did not help! We called within a year for someone to come look at it. Well I have a pillow top and the way they measure indentions is with a string with weights on each end. If the indentions does not measure an inch then nothing is wrong. But they fail to see that the pillow top gets a little air in it each time you get up. So the measurement is not accurate. I paid $1500.00, it is only 2 years old and will have to replace very soon. This mattress is horrible. My box spring is also broken in one of the corners. If I would get them to come look at the bed again it would cost me $65.00. There is no point because of the pillow top.

Original review: April 21, 2015

TLC Talalay Latex Collection (Cloudwing) bed and box springs - It has not been a year since I bought the bed and box spring. I purchased the bed from Story and Lee, Furniture and Appliance, Leoma, TN. I was annoyed with a strange noise coming from the box spring that wakes me up all the time. I was cleaning and my daughter and I lifted the mattress and box spring and there are no springs in the box. The top of the box is cardboard, and the 1x2 wood slats inside this box are split, crooked, and the wood slats are not square from top to bottom. The slats are crooked and were not cut evenly. The paper fabric covering the bottom was torn and not all fastened with staples. I have never seen such cheap workmanship. I paid over $1,500 for the bed.

I telephoned Story and Lee and was told the new beds are coming in with springs in the box spring instead of wood slats and a cardboard top. I can't believe that Jamison is guilty of such cheap workmanship. I will have to pay $250.00 for the new box spring. I wonder if these beds are made in the USA or abroad. The quality in the products we purchase now are so cheap and poorly made!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2014

I purchased a Jamison queen mattress and foundation set less than a year ago. Every time I move or my husband turns over, the whole bed shakes! I cannot sleep on this bed! Their advertisement says it wont do this. I am so disappointed in this bed!! will never buy another Jamison bed!

Original review: May 9, 2012

I, Betty **, got a queen bed set. I tried it out at the store, but they brought the wrong one and no one will do one thing about it. I called the company in TN; someone was going to get back to me. Well, no one did. I want what I paid for. This thing hurts my back. I can’t sleep. I have had back surgery and I should not be sleeping on a bed like this. If this matter doesn’t get fixed, my next step is to go to court. I don’t want to, but I will if I have to. Thank you. Please reply.

Jamison Bedding Company Information