4.10/5

Need a good mattress?

Helix Mattress

Helix is an online mattress company offering a range of hybrid mattresses. Each of its six mattresses comes in a LUXE version. Additional custom mattresses are also available. Helix can ship to anywhere in the US and Canada.

BOTTOM LINE

Helix offers dozens of hybrid mattresses with a wide range of firmness levels to please everyone. Edge support is good, and prices are fair for these breathable, durable mattresses.

PROS

• Ships to the US and Canada
    • Good edge support
    • 100-night sleep trial
    • Below market prices

CONS

• 30-night break-in period
    • Some off-gassing

Top Helix Mattress Reviews

I thought it was cool and I like the comfortability of it. It showed a lot of good strengths and I think it was the most comfortable mattress I ever had.

Need a good mattress?

About Helix mattresses

Helix offers six basic models: the Sunset, Midnight, Twilight, Moonlight, Dusk and Dawn. All hybrid mattresses provide a wide range of firmness levels and are affordably priced. These same models have a LUXE version that is thicker and more comfortable but more expensive. Additional specialty mattresses include the Nightfall, Dual Balanced and Dual Extra. Hybrid mattresses like those offered by Hybrid offer both memory foam for comfort and innersprings for breathability and stability. Hybrid also sells pillows, bases and bedding. A Helix mattress warranty is 10 years for standard mattresses and 15 years for LUXE models.

100-night risk-free trial

Free shipping to US locations

LUXE models available

Helix mattress comfort

Firmness levels range all the way from a 2 to a 9 on the 1-10 firmness scale. Helix has a quiz that asks about your preferred firmness, your weight and other details in order to help match you with the right mattress. Helix’s memory foam makes for a comfortable sleep while cooling technologies help hot sleepers doze more easily. Innersprings, far from being uncomfortable, provide stability and breathability.

• Firmness: Unless you want an extremely soft or extremely firm mattress, Helix has a mattress that fits your needs.
      • Sleeping position: Helix has firmer mattresses that will work best for those on their stomachs, medium mattresses for back sleepers and soft mattresses for side sleepers.
      • Motion transfer: Because of the amount of foam in Hybrid mattresses, they are good at absorbing motion.
      • Edge support: Helix mattresses have reinforcement in the coil unit, which means they have above average edge support. This makes Helix mattresses a good choice for couples who want to spread out.
      • Sleeping hot: Helix mattresses have cooling features that keep most sleepers comfortable through the night. Helix mattress reviews mention that the softer mattresses offered by Helix can feel a bit warmer.

Helix mattress cost

Overall, Helix mattress prices are affordable compared to similar mattresses. All basic models are priced the same. Twin sizes are $525, and California King models are $1,170. There are LUXE versions of each of the basic models. A twin sized LUXE is $870 and the California King is $2,020. The custom Dual Balanced and Dual Extra models are the priciest options.

Mattress modelCost range
      Basic models (Sunset, Moonlight, Midnight, Dusk, Twilight, Dawn)$525–$1,170
      Luxe models$870–$2,020
      Nightfall$625–$1,365
      Dual Balanced$1,115–$1,365
      Dual Extra$1,115–$1,365

Are Helix mattresses good?

Helix is a great option for hybrid mattresses. No matter your sleeping position or weight, you will be able to find a mattress that supports you. Helix mattresses are affordably priced compared to brands of similar quality. Helix is also a good choice for those who want the comfort of memory foam with the edge support and durability of an innerspring mattress.

Helix Mattress Reviews

Original review: March 2, 2019

It is an easy to move light weight and comfortable mattress that is easily delivered to your house. It has a lot of back support and is firmer than other comparable mattress brands. I only wish it were a better price so I could throw out all of my other mattresses and replace them with the Helix one I use in my personal bedroom. I also wish they offered free shipping but that's not that big of a deal. I honestly chose it because of the online reviews I read. I compared several different brands and for the money this was the best deal. It also rated high on the basis of comfort and support for my back which is important for me due to back problems.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I chose this one based on the price. I felt that this would be a good buy and the durability made me consider it overall. This is the best one that I felt and I knew I would use it forever or as long as it lasted. However we consider it to be a lifetime purchase. It feels when I'm lying on it well I'm sleeping on it basically whenever I want it. It feels like the only mattress I need. I'm glad I picked out this one and I would improve it by adding a cashback bonus to miss for all buyers. Said I liked everything about. It is comfortable and I don't know how I would live without it.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I had seen good reviews on it on the website which made me interested to find out more about the brand. I even talked to people at work to see if they have ever heard of the brand. I never thought the reviews would be so accurate to me. I never knew a mattress to hold up for so long as this brand. It was such a firm and long lasting mattress. Padding layers were very nice. I had one in the past where they became very worn looking and this one looked brand new for awhile.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

When I had first starting to research mattresses, I went to several furniture stores to compare prices. I had spent close to $700 purchasing the mattress at the time. The furniture store provided free delivery and the whole process went well. The one thing I dislike is its brand name but I like how the mattress is very reliable. The durability of the mattress is great. There is a 30 year warranty, and after close to 10 years, the mattress is still in good shape. It is very appealing and doing great.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I hear a couple of positive things about this brand before and I decide buy it (I have a lot of time with this mattress). Also the features of this mattress looks very straightforward and confident and was recommended by a couple of friends. But in the last time this brand has lowered your quality to other emerging brands and need improve your adaptability to the new needs of the market. Also the price I pay in the moment I buy it was a kind of high. But I like the comfort, the durability and the design overall. Also this mattress provide me a good night sleeps since a years ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Helix Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

It was on sale and I needed one for my bedroom since I recently just moved. I saw it had great reviews online and I had a gift card to buy it. Very reliable brand for this type of Mattress. The mattress is comfortable, soft, durable, and easy to move. I am able to clean it effectively with no issues. I have had quite a few relatives complimented me on this mattress. I am always looking forward to come home and relax on my bed because of this mattress. But I wish it was more bulky as far as height. Maybe I should have bought more than one to make my bed taller. I would love to see if there are any new innovative one out there since it has been a while since I purchased this mattress. I have recommended it to all my friend to buy this mattress.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I been dealing with this brand for years and I don't got nothing but good for this brand. All positive about the comfort of this mattress. Nice, appealing. It has great quality sleep and comfort. Just love how it feels. It's something I would cherish forever. They have good rating on their product. The best of the best. I would tell my friends to go purchase it. I prefer my family to go out and buy this. Go and buy yours today.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I chose this mattress over other brands because it was more reasonable than other mattresses and also I like the quality of the mattress. I really like sleeping on it very much and also sitting and doing other stuffs in bed. I like that it is very comfortable to sleep on. It is perfectly soft, not too soft and not too hard. But I wish the price was a bit more reasonable. Nowadays all of them are so expensive.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Helix Mattress is great as it won't bend or mound while sleeping. Stiffness of the mattress is the important factor that I look into consideration when buying a mattress as I don't want the mattress to lose its shape. Cushion effect is what I would like to add to the mattress.

Helix Mattress Company Information