toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Saatva has gone above and beyond to meet our requested delivery date. Their staff is very professional. Before purchasing I spoke with a customer service person who did all they could do to make sure our bed would be delivered when we needed it. I would recommend to anybody who wants a quality product at a great price. No BS just the facts!

We placed our order online, then later realized we had chosen the wrong firmness for us. We emailed our new request, and within minutes our error was corrected. Very impressed.

This rating is misleading because it isn't the experience I am unhappy with, it is the product. Saatva Mattress Co has top notch employees and my dealings with them were excellent even though I returned part of my original order. My dissatisfaction is with the mattress that I purchased. I've had it for about 6 months now and it is no more comfortable than my previous mattress. In addition it is so big and heavy that I cannot even lift a corner to tuck in sheets or blankets. Instead of being marketed as premium flagship mattress, jumbo would be more accurate. Perhaps I should not have tried to make such an important purchase online.

Disclaimer, we did NOT end up testing out the mattress itself. This review is in relation to customer service / their contracted delivery partners. We placed our order with Saatva in January. We were told "once the bed is ready, you will get a call from our delivery partners to schedule your in-home delivery." We never got that call... Instead, we got an email stating "your mattress will be delivered tomorrow morning between 9:30 - 11:30." Note, this was a WEEKDAY. There was no way either of us could have taken off of work. So, we reschedule with Garrett's Moving & Storage Company... and are told "we can completely reschedule your delivery for Friday after business hours." We call back to confirm... and no less than an hour later are told that cannot happen and they have "6 people ahead of us and 4 people behind us."

Okay... So no big deal, we reschedule for the following Monday. Same time. 3 hours prior to our delivery, we get a call from Garrett's moving & storage and are told "Someone called and rescheduled your delivery to Wednesday..." which was COMPLETELY false. 100% false. They said "oh well we can do it Wednesday..." So I said I'll speak with Saatva. I had already alerted Saatva with the mishaps from the first go-round with their delivery people and they said "oh just notify us if there are any further issues." I call Saatva, and am told "well, we can reschedule it for you and have it delivered tomorrow." I said the only time that would work... is well after business hours. To which I am told, "Yah I can't make any promises." So, I cancel my order.

The Customer Service Manager calls me back saying "Oh great I can have them deliver it on Wednesday...." Which is what the delivery people already had so... it's not like they did anything spectacular. It was already on the books for that day since the delivery people apparently rescheduled it on their own. I then said I wanted another delivery company to handle our order as I had absolutely ZERO confidence in whom they originally contracted. They said and I quote, "Well, we've worked with this company for over 3 years and they have a 90% success rate. Shipping and delivering is a big business." I said, "Did you even read their yelp reviews? They're terrible!" to which he replies again.. verbatim, "People only post reviews when they're mad not when they're happy..." False, you have a ton of reviews on your website with all "happy," and "satisfied," customers so I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe...

Needless to say, the mattress may be great, who knows but I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone I care about as they could care less if you waste your time trying to receive the VERY EXPENSIVE product. Also... I question the reviews on their website. There is NO way to filter them to see how many 1 star, 2 star... etc. reviews are on there, also I wonder if the "reviews," they claim to have on their site are even truthful... The FTC should really look into this.

This is a preliminary review and thus the two stars. I received my Saatva Luxury Firm (supposedly not too soft, not too hard) a few days ago. So far, the experience has been really bad! The mattress is hard as a rock and really uncomfortable. I will wait a few more days to give it a fair try. But I think this will be a return. I was misled by all the positive reviews. Beware!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

We received our new exchange mattress yesterday as promised, on time!!! I just want to express how incredibly satisfied we are with the new (Queen Firm) mattress!! There is no more sagging problem as with the previous mattress (Queen Luxury Firm) and we had a very good night sleep in a while. :-) Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service team who handled this exchange in a very professional manner! We'll definitely buy Saatva mattress again in the future and will also recommend to our friends.

My wife and I have given what we thought a reasonable amount of time to transition to our new mattress. We are not satisfied with it and would like to return it. It has been covered with a water proof mattress pad, and there are no blemishes. Thanks.

For 3 weeks I had been reviewing sites & visiting stores to learn about the various options with mattresses. I also read dozens of complaints from unhappy buyers. After much confusion I was delighted to find your website, and visited with both Jon and Vesna through CHAT, and learned so much about your product. I have yet to try out my mattress, but I can only say great things about my experience so far.

From online order to delivery everything went smooth. Everybody did a wonderful job. Took more hassle and time to go to local store when I bought last mattress. Highly recommend. Don't hesitate to buy from these people. They have a efficient system. Mattress looks and feel great. Looking forward to sleeping on it.

So far this has been a great experience. The customer service representative was pleasant and explained what would be involved. He also mentioned the need for deep pockets with my king mattress that I did not know but should not present a problem. I am anxiously awaiting my new mattress.

First I didn't get the original email for my order because the person on the phone wrote it down wrong. Then when I got it finally, they had ordered me a California King instead of a King mattress. So I called hastily to change it before it started being processed. I also added a box spring to my order and the person on the phone was very patient. Everyone was polite and attentive so I am praying I don't get the California King mattress and split box spring. I want to make sure my order got changed to a KING. Thank you!!!

My husband and I were desperate for a new mattress, so I started to research which was the best. I was so impressed with the ratings, reviews, and of course the pricing. The customer service I received made me feel like I was above all.

My order was phoned in. The person taking my order answered my questions with "canned" answers however, she was knowledgeable about the product, very polite, and helpful. I ordered from this company based on the customer reviews of not only the product but customer service. To date, I am very impressed.

Working with Saatva to order my mattress was simple and easy. The website was easy to navigate, the information was informative. They have a live person waiting to chat with you to answer any questions you might have. They give you a follow up call to verify your order. Looking forward to receiving my mattress and giving it the 75 days to see if all the reviews are true. Will let you know after I receive my mattress how it sleeps.

I ordered our mattress on the phone with the help of Kenneth. He was very professional, helpful and responsive. We are looking forward to receiving our new mattress. We are replacing a "number" bed that we have had for less than two years.

It was a pleasure to deal with each person I have spoken with over at Saatva. Everyone was so helpful in helping me choose the correct type mattress and foundation. I can't wait to receive them. And just a note, this is my 3rd mattress from this company!

Received a call this morning from Saatva customer service to confirm and review my purchase. Agent was friendly and helpful in explaining the delivery process as well as making sure my order was as anticipated. I appreciated the personalized call and review to make sure I was completely satisfied.

I placed my order on December 24, 2016. I promptly received a call on Monday, December 26, 2016 to confirm and go over my order of a king size plush soft mattress and foundation. The call was professional and courteous. I am looking forward to the delivery of this mattress in 9 to 18 days.

The website was pretty easy to navigate and place order. The next afternoon I received a call and email confirming my order. Very pleased so far, this seems like a company that has it together. Next up is delivery and installation, we will see if they keep the ball rolling. I have a good feeling they will.

Wow! What an experience. I never thought ordering online would be so simple and smooth. I am looking forward to receiving my mattress and sleeping the entire night with limited interruptions in sleep! Thanks for such a positive experience!

I am very pleased at this point of the process. If everything goes as explained and the mattress sleeps as I feel it will, then this could possibly be the best encounter with buying a mattress that I have ever experienced. I will give a more detailed comment after delivery and usage.

Absolutely a pleasurable experience dealing with your company. Everything has been explained above-board and with great clarity to the point where everything should go extraordinarily smooth from this point on. Thank you.

So far, so good. I did some research over the last few weeks in my quest for a new bed. The Saatva review on Sleepopolis led to investigate it further. The review, Saatva's web info, and the 75 day trial helped me feel comfortable making the purchase. The website includes an excellent resource regarding the height of the bed depending on the various frame, mattress and foundation configurations. Once I placed the order, I received almost immediate e-mail verification. The following morning I received a delivery date and later that day, I received a call from a Saatva rep to confirm every aspect of the order and discuss delivery timing. If the comfort and integrity of the mattress and box springs are like my experience thus far, I have some blissful sleep in my future!

We ordered the Luxury Firm. We received a call that when our mattress would be ready they would let us know to schedule a delivery. We were called on a Wednesday that it was ready but that first delivery date was the following Tuesday. We explained that we were moving and needed the bed the next day. The woman we spoke with says she would try to accommodate and she did. Our mattress was delivered the next day, set up and everything went very smoothly. We've only been sleeping on it for 2 days. It seems a little soft to me but I'm going to give it time. Other reports are that the firm is too firm. Beautiful looking bed and excellent customer service. Plus it's made in California.

Received a call from Alejandro today regarding my order. He went over the details and answered my questions in a thorough and professional manner. Looking forward to receiving the mattress in the next couple of weeks!

Great experience in terms of ordering, etc. The fine tune phone call to make sure I ordered the right mattress was exceptional. The only thing that perhaps needs a fine tune is when Garrett Moving company left a message. I had not seen the email linking them to you guys and therefore had no idea who they were and what they were delivering since they said, "Your appliance" I believe. This should be addressed.

The online chat that immediately pops up can help take the fear out of ordering a mattress online. We researched all mattresses that we could find online to compare them because we do not have the time to visit stores. Saatva online ordering took the stress out of the process.

My mattress was ordered on Nov. 28, 2016. Within 24 hours, I received a call to verify my order; to see if I had any questions, and was told that it would take at least 15 business days, and I would hear from the delivery service to set up delivery. On Dec. 2, 2016, I received a call from the delivery service and my mattress was delivered on Dec. 7, 2016. I am amazed at the service I received, both online and over the phone, and the delivery was so smooth and unbelievable! It will be one week since taking delivery, and so far and I am satisfied. Will update this review once I have had at least a month to fully see what I purchased. The service from Saatva is superb!

Ordering was easy and the follow-up phone call reviewed our order which was good. We received the mattress on December 6 so we have only used it for a couple nights. At this point I am thinking we may have ordered the wrong mattress. It is a Flagship Luxury Firm we may have been better served with the Plush Soft. We may be using the 75 day home trial period and go for an exchange. We will know soon. I think it shouldn't take 75 days.

I read soooo many great reviews of Saatva mattresses that I took the plunge & ordered. So far, my experience with the person at Saatva who answered all my questions by phone then took my order... as well as the person who called me 2 days later to review the order & are sure of dimensions have been such a pleasant experience. I hope the mattress is as great. :-) And I'm already confident that I made the right choice!

Saatva Mattress Company Profile