4.16/5
  • 1 star
Based on 56 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 16, 2018

2855 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I tried to order two different comfort level mattress on my iPad. It was not going through and the customer service kindly and with patience helped me to buy it online because I wanted to use Klarna finance to pay in six months with no interest. Thanks her.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I was about to go through the hideous experience of going to furniture store after bedroom store after furniture store to try to pick out a new bed. I still don't know how I got lucky enough to come across your webpage. I was especially interested in finding an online store I could do business with that provided white glove service for pickup and delivery. I'm now in the process of cleaning up and rearranging the bedroom prior to delivery of a new mattress and box spring. It's my hope is that my delivery will be scheduled for closer to 15 days in seven days. Originally read everything on the website, bookmark the page and thought I'd come back to it later. However, I knew my need for new bed wasn't going to get any better in a couple of days, so I decided to go all in and place the order yesterday morning.

I would like to mention a couple things that I really enjoyed about the website: 1) the logical layout of the website may order a very simple, 2) one of the major reasons you received the order was that you offered a reduced size box spring. Although a pretty good sized older man, I'm just getting tired of having to kneel on to an oversize mattress in order to get into the bed every night. The reduction in overall height of the bed will be a great relief to me. Finally the reason I am writing this review is I don't think it was said to be negative to write something about something. As always 20 negative things you write reviews about in that case I'll be sitting on my computer day after day after day. So it's a pleasure, to have the opportunity to express my joy and admiration for company I'm doing business with. Thank you for logical design your website and once again thank you for the compact box spring.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

SO FAR... I am very impressed with the Saatva mattress buying experience. I just ordered it so my review does not include the actual delivery or even a first night's sleep. But, so far, this company has been very informative, very energetic and noticeably proud of their product without being pushy. I like that there was someone instantly available to me if I had any questions. I did a lot of mattress comparisons and visited the Saatva site multiple times over a three or four month period. There are many reasons why my final decision was Saatva! I am very excited about getting the mattress.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

The online experience (Mattress Purchase) was well done. The website was informative and the shopping experience was quick, efficient, and easy. I contacted customer service once after the order with a question and they were professional, articulate, and very responsive. So far so good!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

We just bought a Saatva Mattress. The buying experience over the phone was helpful to our specific needs. Wendy answered all my questions with constructive suggestions, ease and patience. Originally, we hesitated to buy a mattress online but the reviews are wonderful... and a picky friend told me last year she bought from Saatva and was extremely happy. Look forward to receiving our new mattress!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

This is our second Saatva mattress. Before our first Saatva, we tried every mattress. From Sleep Number to Tempur-Pedic. The Saatva mattress is built better and consistently gives a great night's sleep. I could go on and on. Bottom line, better made, made in the USA, better pricing, 120 day try period, fantastic customer service = the best mattress made!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

After searching on web for new mattress, a big item purchase for me, decided on Saatva. Did request brochure, & after receiving in timely fashion, had few low pressure inquiries via email to see if I wanted further assistance. I really like the fact that their website provides so much information about their products. Spending this much money, I want to know I'm getting a great product that will perform well & last a long time. Am looking forward to delivery & my first trial of the mattress. Feel secure in knowing full disclosure of their return policy, & after reading reviews linked from their website, to several well known companies, I believe I can trust everything they state.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Saatva was recommended by a friend, so I went online to do some research. Long story short, I ended up placing an order that day. The website was quick and easy and the correspondence so far has been very good.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I was told that maybe purchasing a mattress from a online company would save me money, so I took on the journey. So far the experience has been good. I have been in several chat sessions, and reps have been very responsive to my questions. I have ordered a king size Luxury Firm, with foundation and frame. I continue to look for reviews on this mattress, and all in all they are good. I have definitely read some bad ones. I hope I am able to send a great review when all said and done. We remain optimistic with our choice of comfort. We are switching from queen sleeping to king sleeping. As we age we grow wider instead of longer, so no CalKing... lol.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

First let me say the customer service buying the mattress and any concerns I had were taken care of and excellent. I waited to do a review until we have used the Saatva for at least a year. It has been since September 2016, my wife and I are completely unhappy. For this style of mattress, it isn’t terrible. We find ourselves being rolled to the middle of the mattress and we’re average/normal size. The only way to have it feel like it did when we first bought it is to lay on the outer edge. I personally can’t sleep longer than 6-7 hours until my back can’t take anymore (zero back surgeries) and I have to get out of bed. For the price, it’s probably better than equal competition. Just didn’t work for us. What we learned is we like the spring style again and most likely be going to a hybrid style.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I realized, after owning my Saatva Mattress for over a year, that it was not firm enough. I sent an email to customer service to see if we had any options for an exchange, even though we were obviously far beyond the 120-day trial period. Within minutes, a customer service rep called me and offered a new mattress for 1/3 the cost of the original. I was extremely impressed with the customer service and their willingness to offer a solution so long after the date of purchase.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I searched for an online company that could sell me a luxury mattress at a decent price. I did my homework and settled on Saatva. They are a "new" company, founded in 2007 I think. Everything that I could find on the internet about the company or their product was very positive. I live chatted with two different customer service reps. And still had a question when I was attempting to finish my purchase. I called and had a very respectful representative answer my question and offered to complete the purchase for me. Which I allowed her to do. So far, everything she said would happen, has. I have received two status emails from Saatva. And I look forward to the 120-day trial period to test the mattress. Who gives you a 120 day test period with free returns these days, unheard of. Unless you are very confident of your product. Stay tuned, I will keep you posted.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Easiest mattress buying decision ever: Our first mattress was delivered hassle free and when we decided to get a larger mattress we knew what we were getting. Great company, great product, awesome. Definitely recommend to friends.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I have not yet received my product but everything till this point was excellent. Easy to use website for ordering, live help if needed, everything you could ever want to know is available right on their site. Once order was placed I received an email confirmation immediately. I then received an email asking me to confirm everything I ordered was correct. The 3rd email let me know my product was in production and a time frame for approximate delivery. Even gave me info on what to expect on delivery day. Everything they promise on their site is 100% true. Can’t wait for my new mattress to arrive.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I have had the mattress for almost 2 years and am extremely disappointed. After less than a year we had a middle hump in the mattress and since you can not flip over it continues to worsen. I weigh 140 lbs and my wife 108 lbs. After not having any means to fix this problem, and now both of my shoulders have started having extreme discomfort and pain as I am a side sleeper. I am ready to throw it away. Do you have any pick-up service. I am also going on social media and Yelp to voice my complaints.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

When I decided to purchase a new mattress a week before Christmas online I was worried about how long delivery would take. The website explained they are manufactured as ordered and delivery would be 9 -18 days. They also offered a phone number to see if the order could be expedited. I spoke to Max and he explained the process and said if I placed the order he would make note of my requests for expedited delivery along with an afternoon delivery window and Max gave me his direct phone #. I placed the order online and called Max back. He confirmed everything and said he would do his best. This was Dec 20. On Dec 27 I received an email stating the mattress had finished production and a few hours later I was contacted by the shipper who was already aware of our request for afternoon delivery. Possible delivery for Dec 29 if not then on Jan 2. Kudos to Max in customer service for an excellent job.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Seriously outstanding customer service so far - Ordered a mattress yesterday and feel very confident that if anything at all goes wrong in the delivery process or even after having our bed - they will take care of it. I have had to call a couple times to tweak my order and there is no wait, no confusion, no passing me off to multiple people - just quick and easy. Instead of keeping me on hold for 20 minutes for an inquiry I had about delivery, the CSR said he would call me back with the answer after confirming my number - which he did promptly! For a larger purchase like this it’s wonderful to feel in good hands!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I talked to Kristel **. She was fantastic! Made the whole buying experience easy, way easier than going to a store and being hounded by commissioned salesmen. I have chatted with a few people online, and they were all great too. Everything in the research and buying phases has been amazing and I now expect it from your company! Thanks Saatva!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

When it comes to buying a mattress these days there's so much to consider... innerspring, memory foam, adjustable, dual comfort. The list goes on and on. I was initially wary of buying a mattress without at least sitting on it first, but Saatva's friendly customer service put me at ease, and their return policy sealed the deal. The delivery was hassle free, setup took about 5 minutes, and from that first night I knew we had made the right decision. Get off the fence and buy with confidence!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

In the summer of 2016, we purchased our first mattress from Saatva. It was a luxury firm king size. We were amazed with the quality. The bed is extremely comfortable and we no longer had back pain. Unfortunately, our home flooded due to Hurricane Harvey in Katy, TX. Our home had over 8 inches and we had significant damage and loss. Today I called to reorder the same product and the customer service representative Gloria was so kind and helpful. Saatva gave us a very nice discount on our new mattress. Please consider this American made company when you purchase a new bed.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

After months of research, my husband and I concluded that we definitely would buy from the brands offered by the Saatva Mattress companies, thinking of Loom and Leaf specifically. We went to a big box store just to see how the Tempurpedic mattress felt. While my husband loved the super firm mattress and the cooling gel, I felt it was too hard and too cold. In expressing these issues to Ellie, at Saatva, we were grateful that she really considered our very different needs and thoughtfully assisted us in arriving at the conclusion that a firm, innerspring mattress with the European pillow top would best meet our needs.

She was so helpful and so honest and she really listened. She could have steered us to a more expensive mattress, but instead she gently directed us to the mattress we felt we could both be comfortable with, and now we feel confident that we have made the right choice. Our next step will be to try the mattress itself. It is nice to know that when you call Saatva, the agents speak for, and are of course very knowledgeable about the Saatva innerspring mattresses, the Loom and Leaf Memory Foam Mattresses and the Zenhaven Latex Mattresses.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I wanted to buy a mattress online and boy, that is not an easy task, so many companies with so many reviews. Saatva was different, they don't mail you a mattress rolled up in a tube that you have to haul around yourself, they come and set it up. Saatva mattresses look like traditional mattresses, until you look under the hood. Their website explains very clearly what sets them apart. I ordered the firm mattress that 80% of customers like. It was a little firm for me and causing some joint pain. I called and they sent me a topper that arrived in less than a week and they extended my trial period by another 3 months. Giving me 6 months to decided if this mattress will work for me (it seems to be) or if I should exchange for the softer one. Who does that these days? Saatva goes above and beyond, they want you to be happy and it shows. Exemplary company and a wonderful mattress. I will never buy a mattress anywhere else!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I recently found Saatva and cannot share my praise for them enough. I have purchased the old fashioned way by visiting Sleepy's, I bought two mattresses from Leesa, and just splurged with a king sized Saatva getting the Luxury Firm. This is by far the best mattress I have ever slept on. I am speechless at what a difference it is relative to prior mattresses. I have had numerous back surgeries and this was worth every penny. Beyond this, every step of the way they have shown top notch customer care. Keep up the great work. I am now a lifetime customer!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I researched very carefully the different bed options. I did try an adjustable bed at a local store, but decided based on my research to go with Saatva. I like the fact everything is made in the USA. The delivery and set-up went well and was very timely. I cannot say how very much I love the mattress and the adjustable base. The zero gravity setting has been perfect and my sleep is better than in the past.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I won't buy this mattress again, and regret not returning it a couple of years ago when I bought it. I have a bad back, total spinal fusion due to scoliosis, degeneration, etc., and the mattress doesn't help; maybe causes more pain. I ordered the "flagship" model and it is hard, and seems to start sagging early on. To me, it is just an average coiled mattress, nothing special. Also, I noticed that all the wonderful reviews seem to do with customer service. In fact, the ONLY time the company contacted me was prior to even receiving the product, asking for a good review about their customer service experience. At no time after purchase did they contact me asking for a review on their product. Well, at least the delivery experience was ok, with courteous gentlemen.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

First and foremost, we love our bed!!! Hard to pick a mattress by laying on it for 3 minutes. We bought with Saatva because they have a 120-day no ask money back guarantee. Try it and love it or return it. We love it! So comfortable! So much so that we bought another for our guest room and my parents didn't want to go home! In addition, the delivery people are so nice and set everything up. But the best part was that when we bought our second mattress, we also bought a frame for it and set up a room for my parents downstairs due to my mom's knee injury.

My parents went home after two weeks and we moved the new mattress upstairs. But then we had to deal with getting rid of the old mattress. Not only did Saatva agree to come back and pick up our old mattress, they credited us for the bed frame that we barely used and told us we could just donate it. What a pleasure to deal with a company that offers such great customer service. I highly recommend them for your next mattress.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I was leery about purchasing a mattress on-line but the Saatva Mattress Co. makes a very good point. You can't determine from 2 minutes on a mattress in a store if the mattress is right for you. They offer a 120-day trial of your mattress with a full return if not satisfied. Who could turn that down? That was just the beginning of a very pleasant buying experience. The price was right and the customer service was top notch up to and including texts from Mr. Saatva to make sure all was going well. I am very pleased with my mattress and very pleased with the Saatva Mattress Co.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Not long after we had our new mattress Hurricane Irma came up the coast toward our home. We left for Colorado to escape the storm but received a call from our friends who had a mandatory evacuation of their home. We let them stay at our place. I have received a call from them wanting to know the name of the mattress company etc. so they can replace their 9 month old mattress with the same as ours. She said it was the best rest she had had in years.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I usually do not write reviews but for this mattress I had to... For many not a few many years I woke up every morning with a painful back. I must say on the first time sleeping the Saatva (I’m a side sleeper) I woke up with no back or shoulder pain.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Purchased the firm. Breaks down way too fast and offers NO support for anyone curvy or overweight or just heavy. Bed looks flat. Lay down on it and poof, it's like laying in a hammock. Was tolerable for about 6 months. Bad ever since. Look for a traditional spring mattress of good quality.

Saatva Mattress response

Ryan,

We are sorry you experienced such a rare and unusual issue. We wish you would have contacted us before giving away your mattress. It was well within your warranty period, and we would have been happy to have assisted you. Assuming your mattress had the proper support, this is something which would have been covered under your 15-year warranty.

We wish you nothing but the best in your mattress search.

Regards,

saatvamattress.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use