Call toll free
4.41/5
Based on 120 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2932 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 19, 2018

Order date 5/30/2018. Receive 6/8/2018. I requested a change because the day I receive my mattress I saw a difference between the mattress and the frame I call immediately and told them. The agent said, "Stay with the mattress and you will get the correct size." I said ok. Today 6/19/2018 I decide to call and ask them what they do with the return mattresses and they told me. I told the agent if I can get a deal with the one they will take and they said yes. I paid $1321.50 from my credit card. So the amount I paid before the exchange was $1858.55.

So everything good when I get the other mattress. I get the mattress damages and I requested a change and at first they said no because I got a discount for the one I was supposed to exchange and I told them that was a deal that we made. So they offer $100.00 dollars off from $1858.55 and I said no. I call Klarna and told them what was going on, they told me they will call and see what they can do and I said ok.

Saatva called and said, "Yes we will exchange the mattress for you." And I decided to return the mattress because they gave me a hard time. At the beginning of the conversation I was upset, crying and they had told me at the beginning NO like one hundred times in the phone. AFTER THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY not fear. A NEW MATTRESS IN THIS CONDITION NOT ACCEPTABLE AND ALL THE TIME...

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I don't generally purchase online, especially something as important as a mattress. I was leery, but after literally months of research and shopping, I couldn't find anything that came CLOSE to Saatva mattresses in quality or ratings (as well as other things that are important to me, like made in the USA, organic cover, coil on coil construction, eco company etc.). I was thrilled to learn they would let me order over the phone so I didn't have to put my credit card into out there. I spoke to Jia in customer service. She was VERY knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She made placing my order very easy. She was polite and kind and so far I am very impressed with this company. It's living up to all the great reviews I saw online. I can't wait to get my mattress. I will review again after sleeping on it for a while.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Well so far so good. The Saatva website is terrific and the buying experience was flawless. At every point where you might have a question there is a link to the answer. Additionally before I got very far into the process a chat bubble popped up and Walt at Saatva was there to help. In fact he quickly and completely answered my question about delivery. Less than 24 hours later I received the promised contact that my mattress order was in the works and that I would be contacted by the delivery service within 5 to 10 days. Now just waiting and hoping the mattress is as good as promised and as good as the buying experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Fabulous, prompt and reliable service as well as incredible. Return policy -120 days to return at no cost to me. Sold me this mattress with adjustable frame. 100% satisfactory and I sleep better with no gerd etc.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I ordered the bed because the customer service was wonderful. The representative was kind and patient. The representative cared and explained her answers so that I could make the decisions I needed. So far, I am happy with the service and I can't wait to get my mattress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: June 5, 2018

My mattress was exactly as advertised. Customer support is exceptional and price was more than worth what was paid. Overall I wouldn't trade it for any other I have owned.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We bought this mattress after researching several different ones. We had one that was only four years old, but was already sagging. This one has memory foam on top, but has springs beneath that make for a wonderful nights sleep. The first week we had it, I just laid there in the morning thinking how wonderful it felt. We've had it for six months and no sign of any sagging. It is the most comfortable mattress we have ever had!

Original review: June 2, 2018

Very easy ordering. I had a few questions and the rep, Chester **, was very helpful. I then placed the order with him. Today (next day) I received follow up confirmation to be sure order was correct. Looking forward to receiving our new mattress.

Original review: June 2, 2018

The mattress are made to your specifications. Saatva Mattress delivers and takes the old ones away. Everyone was amazing to work with and I love my mattress so far. I've had it for about two years now.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I received my Saatva mattress and love it. The quality and comfort is excellent. It is well made and meant to last a long time. The white glove delivery was as advertised. The company delivered the mattress on the day and time stated. They were professional and pleasant. Saatva customer service is awesome. They call you back immediately. They are pleasant and courteous and answer all your questions. They are very knowledgeable about their product and seem truly happy to be a part of the company. I would definitely recommend this product for anyway. There is a mattress that fits everyone's need and if you are not happy with the product, they will exchange it or take it back.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to order this mattress online. The reasons that I chose to purchase online were the positive reviews and the fact that your company will remove the old mattress.

Original review: May 29, 2018

So far so good is all I can say about purchasing our new Saatva mattress. The steps were super easy to follow, easy to understand details about the different choices, but not so many choices that your head spins. After purchasing the company has been in constant contact with me letting me know where and when to expect delivery of our new mattress. I can only hope the finished product will be as perfect as the buying experience has been so far.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I have Multiple Sclerosis and need a very firm mattress. We were ready to order another iSeries Hybrid System by Serta. (Our 20 year old Tempur-Pedic was excellent - whomever bought them out has made them into disgusting giant soft marshmallows and the outgassing will asphyxiate you.) The Saatva Firm Mattress is built exactly like our iSeries but better: Very firm, excellent support, no huge goofy pillow top (the iSeries had no huge pillow top either), and cost approximately $1000 less than the Serta. $1000! We could not be happier. The product is fantastic. I’m not in misery in the mornings now. And I fervently hope Saatva doesn’t sell out to a big company.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I ordered a Luxury Firm from SAATVA 16 months ago after having soft pillow top mattresses that my orthopedic dr said was messing with my neck. The first month it felt really firm, but then I got used to it and started sleeping through the night. I had also ordered the taller foundation with the thicker mattress - big mistake. Too tall for my dog to jump on the bed. The company laughed and ordered a smaller replacement for $100 (I am sure it is more now), came out exchanged the foundations, and put the mattress back so I make the bed. No additional delivery charge! Wow.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We would recommend Saatva over any other brand. We had the best customer service we have ever had with a company. The Saatva mattress quality is great too. We originally ordered the Luxury firm but it was a bit to firm for us. Saatva replaced with the Plush soft. They were happy to replace and we quickly had our new mattress and they removed the one that was to firm. It is the most comfortable mattress we have ever had. We had bought a high end Beauty Rest from Mattress Firm just before we got our Saatva. Within 60 days in had collapsed in the center, and we paid almost $1000 more. It was terrible. Mattress Firm did not care and the manager of the store was rude. So we had them come get the mattress.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Renee was very helpful over the phone, patiently answered all my questions. I had asked if she could call me back in about an hour to give me time to do more research. Guess what, she did!! Walked me through the whole process. If the mattress works out as well as the purchase process I will be very happy!

Original review: May 5, 2018

I would appreciate knowing what your warranty is on this mattress. After only two years, it is lumpy and saggy. I turn it and it lasts a few days before sagging where I sleep. Help! I spent $1427 which is a lot of money for me. What are next steps? Thank you in advance.

Saatva Mattress response

Good afternoon Laurie,

I am Reuben Melendez General Manager of the Saatva Company.

I am certainly sorry to hear you are less than thrilled with your purchase. We would like to service you as we stand by our product and have a great warranty in place for our mattress!

I have attempted to contact you and have been unable to reach you. When available you can certainly reach out to me to speak about our warranty. I am available at 646-837-0187.

I look forward to assisting you!

Thanks.

Original review: April 25, 2018 We chose Saatva thru reading many reviews and liked the choices and price from Saatva. It's better than a mattress in a box in my opinion. Everything was done online and it was easy and communication was outstanding. Today it was delivered very efficiently with pickup of our old mattress. No hassle whatsoever.

The mattress is a luxury firm and seems to be all it was promised to be. I will update after using for some time. At this time I'm very happy with the whole process. A receipt was not left, which was a bit unusual.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I suffer from lower back pain and after some extensive research I settled on the Saatva luxury firm mattress. One the things that sold me was reading that they are the recommended mattress of both the Chiropractic and Orthopedic Associations of America. I was not disappointed. The first night on it was an improvement from my 10 yr old memory foam mattress which I don't miss at all. I will admit it is a little bit of an adjustment going back to an inner spring mattress after a firm memory foam mattress but I love it now. It is more comfortable than my memory foam ever was. I have never bought anything as large as a mattress online before but it was an all around great buying experience. I'd recommend Saatva to anyone.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My husband and I had been sleeping for a couple of years on a mattress that was well past its prime and we were both losing sleep... It was getting to be a real issue with back pain. We then went to a FIRM Mattress chain, bought a 1800 dollar king mattress and when we got it home, it was so chemically smelling that we both got sick and had them come and get it the next day. We closed it in a guest room because it was smelling up the whole house! it was so horrible!! One week later and much more knowledgeable about mattress chemicals and manufacturers, I ordered the King Firm Plush from you online. It was fast, easy, organic and we waited.

I was nervous about site unseen purchasing. It was delivered without delay to our home two days ago, and if its possible, WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THIS MATTRESS!!! We are sleeping, it does not smell, and it's just plain GLORIOUS and so so comfortable!!! The delivery was flawless and I have not been so happy with a company or a buying experience in a long, long time. Organic pillows are next. Made in the U.S.A., all good. THANK YOU SAATVA! WE LOVE THIS MATTRESS! Sleep is good.

Original review: April 5, 2018

We placed our order online yesterday, an extremely pleasant experience. Had one question for Customer Service. It was answered promptly and thoroughly to my satisfaction. The ordering experience was flawless and user friendly. Have received three informative emails since. Quite happy 'so far'.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Great telephone assistance. Received hands on assistance in completing my transaction online. Jasmin was kind enough to wait while I took measurements. Also two other ladies whose names I don’t know was very helpful.

Original review: March 29, 2018

We've only had 2 nights of sleep on our new mattress. I can't review on it yet but the delivery was pretty much the worst delivery I've ever had. The company Saatva doesn't actually deliver the mattress. If you live in the NW, they outsource it to a company. Not going to mention the company because I already tried to inform them. It was almost comical how bad these guys were. They couldn't have been in more of a hurry. They never introduced themselves. Helped themselves to our bedroom by never asking what bed they were moving out. Bent/forced the 17 hundred dollar mattress around our hallway corner when there was a much easier option, by going into the office first then down the hallway, (moving stuff 101). While they were forcing the bed around the corner my wife shrieked loudly as they slammed into a picture frame which came apart, even bending both nails in the wall while leaving black marks on the wall that I'll need to paint.

I was able to push the frame back together so willing to forgive and forget but it's technically broke. The apology was so lame. After we left we found a plate/picture we have mounted on the wall lying on our kitchen table. It's difficult to remove or install. It made absolutely no sense and all I can come up with is they removed it so they could lean the box frame against the wall. Why? I am not sure at all. So many places to store a box mattress for 2 minutes. You don't even need to lean it against a wall. It only makes sense if they were high. They slid our boxsprings down our wooden floors. They were wrapped in plastic still but so strange and lazy. They didn't wear booties or ask if they should remove their shoes. They took a picture of our bed after they put it together which was only weird because again it was our bedroom. I assume why he took it was for proof of some kind but a little heads up would be appreciated, otherwise it's just super creepy.

So much more unusual stuff but my main points are given. My wife and I thought it was important to give others the heads up. I want nothing from this review but for the higher powers to know there is an issue with this kind of service. If I was the owner of either company I'd be embarrassed and I'd truly want to know. I tried reaching out to the delivery company to no avail. In the end it's on me and I should have told them to slow their roll. I was truly in disbelief and at a point early on just wanted them out of my house. I understand that a lot of delivery companies might be a little like this but you're not allowed to call it a "white glove delivery service".

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have not yet taken delivery of the Mattress so I cannot rate the overall quality or comfort yet. If the mattress is only half as good as the ordering and customer service has been it will be the best decision I made on purchasing a mattress. Placed my order and before the 24 hours had passed I received a text to verify that the order was correct. I immediately responded and within a minute or two I received verification and was told that my mattress had started in production... I cannot wait to receive my mattress and will post another 5 star review after sleeping on my new bed. Also as an after item... I had read that they give a veterans discount. I emailed them and within an hour I received an email and a credit on my credit card for the discount. I also received a thank you for my service to our country. I wish all companies had the standard of excellence that I have experienced from Saatva.

Original review: March 27, 2018

It took me several months to decide where to purchase a new mattress. I decided on Saatva after much research. Ordering is easy. They are very responsive and go the extra mile to be sure you have purchased the mattress and box spring that are right for you. The time from purchase to delivery was 8 days. Great customer service.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Just ordered my mattress so I can't speak of the quality of it as of yet but ordering the mattress was easy and straightforward. Website is set up nicely and the reviews for the mattresses are off the charts. So far excellent communication regarding the order status. Good communication is one of the keys to a good company while keeping the customer informed along the way. Looking forward to my new mattress. Thank you.

Original review: March 26, 2018

The ordering process was fine UNTIL I entered the zip code of 02557. All of a sudden I was confronted with an unexpected stipulation indicating that I would have to contact a trucking company should Saatva's representatives not be available to deliver and set up. I have contacted Saatva for resolution. Should my order be completed as requested, I will gladly change my rating to 5 STARS. Please direct delivery and set up so as to be completed to all of our satisfactions. Thank you for your review and follow up.

Original review: March 21, 2018

After researching the seemingly unlimited choices for a replacement mattress decided to give Saatva a go. If you are reading this you likely already know that any and everything that you may want to know, need to know or didn't think you should know can be found at their website. Learned a LOT. Was not an easy decision, but after deciding what I did not want the options were reduced. Hopefully an aching lower back, caved-in latex and not a great night's sleep will all be overcome once new Saatva Luxury Firm KS mattress arrives. Order process has been quick and easy. Will let you know how delivery turns out. Really looking forward to experiencing this mattress. More to come...

Original review: March 20, 2018

Fantastic, easy and pleasant transaction. I ordered on Sat.17 2018. Wendy was my rep from New York. She was so accommodating and so very comfortable to talk to. A lovely personality. Your company is very lucky to have her in your employment. I was so susceptible of ordering such a purchase without seeing the mattress. Your updated emails on my mattress is very reassuring. Waiting now to have it arrive. Thanks so much.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Ordered Sunday, received an immediate response confirming my order, and processing same, Monday morning. Excellent, fast response to confirm my order. Instructions to proceed were clear, timely and precise.

Saatva Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.

• Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.

• Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.

• Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.

• 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.

• In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.

• Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.

• Best for: Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Saatva Mattress Company Information