toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Saatva has gone above and beyond to meet our requested delivery date. Their staff is very professional. Before purchasing I spoke with a customer service person who did all they could do to make sure our bed would be delivered when we needed it. I would recommend to anybody who wants a quality product at a great price. No BS just the facts!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We placed our order online, then later realized we had chosen the wrong firmness for us. We emailed our new request, and within minutes our error was corrected. Very impressed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Due to cervical neck issues, I purchased a Saatva Firm Mattress in November 2016. The firm support was perfect for me but not so great for my spouse. I contacted Saatva and they immediately sent out a Luxury foam topper which was a good solution. We are satisfied with this mattress. We were very happy with delivery and set-up.

A Saatva mattress is quite possibly the WORSE excuse for something to sleep on ever made. Sure their photos are comforting, and they offer you the return, but the reason you bought a new mattress is to get a good night's sleep and not have pain in your body from the bedding and you will get neither from Saatva. All mattress reviews, like this one, should concern the product itself, not the happy folks who placed your order. In Saatva's case, the product itself is a piece of excrement and should be used only for allowing kids to jump on. Never, never depend on this company to provide you with the product they are pushing... falsely pushing. The Saatva company should be reported to the Attorney General of Connecticut.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered this (Cal King) mattress without even laying on it because first of all... the excellent reviews. Customers all had excellent things to say. I was waking up aching all the time but when I would stay in a hotel a couple days or travel, I would feel great. My mattress was 15 yrs old and was sagging. This is American made and they back up what they make. I was going to have neck surgery in a couple months and wanted a good mattress to heal on. I got the flagship model and we absolutely loved it and started sleeping through the night and quit aching. Love love my Saatva and highly recommend!

I was planning to buy a Saatva Zenhaven mattress today and had a final concern prior to purchasing. Instead of the chat rep actually reading my question, I received cut and paste replies. When I tried to clarify my question, I was directed to claims made on the website. I never once received what I asked for, and it turns out the the mattress warranty is quite generic and written fully in favor of the company (of course). I've had many poor experiences with mattress companies and had believed that Saatva would be different. Unfortunately, it turns out that they fit the mattress company mold perfectly. Very disappointing.

Also, their website has a statement from an EVP named Ed Brians. It asks anyone who is unsatisfied to call him directly. I called the number listed, and there's no way to reach Mr. Brians at that number. That was very disheartening and a bit like fraud. I'd love to try the mattress, but this experience has made me very uncomfortable with Saatva.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have had the Saatva Mattress for a year now and are very satisfied with the comfort of the unit. The problem my wife is having is that the mattress is extremely heavy and is difficult to lift to change sheets. We have the 14.5 Queen unit, is the 11.5 significantly lighter? Other mattresses we have had were never this heavy and that may have to do with construction. Have others had the same problem? If we decided to go to an 11.5, is there any price offset?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought this mattress for my daughter and we are all in love with it! She by far has the most comfortable bed in the house! I sleep great in it, and yes I have tried it out. ;) The whole experience was great! The delivery was easy and painless. The delivery men came and put it where I wanted and even took the plastic off for me. I will definitely buy from this company again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The reason I am writing a review is because of all the sleepless nights we had on a new mattress purchased not even a year ago that cost us over $2k and unfortunately after countless attempts to get something done about it... nobody really cared. I will NEVER purchase another mattress from a store again! Anyway, I was very skeptical about purchasing a mattress online. However, after having bad luck with purchasing one last April 2016 from a well known mattress store for lots more money and only to be unhappy about 3 months later and couldn't sleep on it, we contacted the store and found out they would not do anything about it. Therefore, I started searching online and stumbled upon the Saatva website and after weeks of sleepless nights and doing tons of research and reading of reviews on Saatva... I decided to go ahead and place an order.

The Saatva website is very informative and helpful on what mattress needs you need for your sleeping habits and they are accurate. The customer service reps that I spoke with were also very helpful and courteous in answering all my questions and concerns too. The ordering process was simple and easy to do and from the time my order was placed, to the manufacturing process starting, to the completion and the delivery... Saatva was in touch with me on what was going on and how soon our new Saatva mattress would be delivered. I was very impressed by all the notifications on the production, up to the delivery of our Saatva mattress. Also the quality of the mattress is incredible!

Anyway, this was the BEST decision I ever made and I highly recommend anyone who is having sleeping problems, unhappy with their current mattress or who has doubts about ordering a Saatva mattress online...Give Saatva a try! I know you will love it and be as happy as we are. Our Saatva mattress is awesome and we're finally able to sleep... "Thank you" Saatva!

Factual basis uncertain

After searching online for mattresses and visiting the Saatva website I was constantly seeing Saatva ads on websites. No big deal these days. They all use that tactic. What they don't all do is send you a brochure 4-6 weeks later through the U.S. postal service with your name and address even though you never entered any personal information. This company is using data mining or outright hacking to acquire customers personal information and I recommend that nobody ever purchase goods or services from hackers, spammers, or any other company with such questionable business practices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought this bed in 2015 and just wanted to say the mattress is still as awesome as it was when it was first delivered. We love it and we are so grateful for finding this bed online and so easily. At first we were apprehensive. We thought why would you buy a bed online without trying it out in person. The warranty helped to convince us and the reviews 2 years ago convinced us. This bed is amazing and I hear what my friends tell me they paid for other state of the art beds (I won't name names). Good luck to them and I hope they are as happy as I know we both are. My pockets are much happier than I am sure their's are but even more important, my sleep is so much better. We love you SAATVA!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered this mattress in July 2015. At first, and probably in the first 6 months it was fine. It is now sagging and I wonder what will happen by next year. The firmness I was expecting for at least 5-7 years is already gone. The edges sag significantly and there are sags overall and less firmness throughout. Very disappointing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Unfortunately, less than two years since my purchase, my mattress is going soft, but I've been assured that's not common and customer service to set up for a free replacement has exceeded my expectations; couldn't be better. This is how all companies should handle product related issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are very happy with our Saatva mattress! We've had hybrid waterbed (looks like a regular bed and has with stability baffles inside the water bags). I was having various hip, shoulder, neck and back pains during the night. My husband was reluctant to change from a water bed, but with the 120 day trial period, we had nothing to lose. We are both pleased with the comfort level and good sleep we're getting on our queen, luxury firm mattress with boxspring. The bed is soft enough, but gives the support I need for a great night's sleep! From ordering, delivery, assembly, quality, price, comfort, everything - we highly recommend Saatva!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This rating is misleading because it isn't the experience I am unhappy with, it is the product. Saatva Mattress Co has top notch employees and my dealings with them were excellent even though I returned part of my original order. My dissatisfaction is with the mattress that I purchased. I've had it for about 6 months now and it is no more comfortable than my previous mattress. In addition it is so big and heavy that I cannot even lift a corner to tuck in sheets or blankets. Instead of being marketed as premium flagship mattress, jumbo would be more accurate. Perhaps I should not have tried to make such an important purchase online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Disclaimer, we did NOT end up testing out the mattress itself. This review is in relation to customer service / their contracted delivery partners. We placed our order with Saatva in January. We were told "once the bed is ready, you will get a call from our delivery partners to schedule your in-home delivery." We never got that call... Instead, we got an email stating "your mattress will be delivered tomorrow morning between 9:30 - 11:30." Note, this was a WEEKDAY. There was no way either of us could have taken off of work. So, we reschedule with Garrett's Moving & Storage Company... and are told "we can completely reschedule your delivery for Friday after business hours." We call back to confirm... and no less than an hour later are told that cannot happen and they have "6 people ahead of us and 4 people behind us."

Okay... So no big deal, we reschedule for the following Monday. Same time. 3 hours prior to our delivery, we get a call from Garrett's moving & storage and are told "Someone called and rescheduled your delivery to Wednesday..." which was COMPLETELY false. 100% false. They said "oh well we can do it Wednesday..." So I said I'll speak with Saatva. I had already alerted Saatva with the mishaps from the first go-round with their delivery people and they said "oh just notify us if there are any further issues." I call Saatva, and am told "well, we can reschedule it for you and have it delivered tomorrow." I said the only time that would work... is well after business hours. To which I am told, "Yah I can't make any promises." So, I cancel my order.

The Customer Service Manager calls me back saying "Oh great I can have them deliver it on Wednesday...." Which is what the delivery people already had so... it's not like they did anything spectacular. It was already on the books for that day since the delivery people apparently rescheduled it on their own. I then said I wanted another delivery company to handle our order as I had absolutely ZERO confidence in whom they originally contracted. They said and I quote, "Well, we've worked with this company for over 3 years and they have a 90% success rate. Shipping and delivering is a big business." I said, "Did you even read their yelp reviews? They're terrible!" to which he replies again.. verbatim, "People only post reviews when they're mad not when they're happy..." False, you have a ton of reviews on your website with all "happy," and "satisfied," customers so I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe...

Needless to say, the mattress may be great, who knows but I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone I care about as they could care less if you waste your time trying to receive the VERY EXPENSIVE product. Also... I question the reviews on their website. There is NO way to filter them to see how many 1 star, 2 star... etc. reviews are on there, also I wonder if the "reviews," they claim to have on their site are even truthful... The FTC should really look into this.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is a preliminary review and thus the two stars. I received my Saatva Luxury Firm (supposedly not too soft, not too hard) a few days ago. So far, the experience has been really bad! The mattress is hard as a rock and really uncomfortable. I will wait a few more days to give it a fair try. But I think this will be a return. I was misled by all the positive reviews. Beware!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We received our new exchange mattress yesterday as promised, on time!!! I just want to express how incredibly satisfied we are with the new (Queen Firm) mattress!! There is no more sagging problem as with the previous mattress (Queen Luxury Firm) and we had a very good night sleep in a while. :-) Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service team who handled this exchange in a very professional manner! We'll definitely buy Saatva mattress again in the future and will also recommend to our friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I have given what we thought a reasonable amount of time to transition to our new mattress. We are not satisfied with it and would like to return it. It has been covered with a water proof mattress pad, and there are no blemishes. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

For 3 weeks I had been reviewing sites & visiting stores to learn about the various options with mattresses. I also read dozens of complaints from unhappy buyers. After much confusion I was delighted to find your website, and visited with both Jon and Vesna through CHAT, and learned so much about your product. I have yet to try out my mattress, but I can only say great things about my experience so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

From online order to delivery everything went smooth. Everybody did a wonderful job. Took more hassle and time to go to local store when I bought last mattress. Highly recommend. Don't hesitate to buy from these people. They have a efficient system. Mattress looks and feel great. Looking forward to sleeping on it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far this has been a great experience. The customer service representative was pleasant and explained what would be involved. He also mentioned the need for deep pockets with my king mattress that I did not know but should not present a problem. I am anxiously awaiting my new mattress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

First I didn't get the original email for my order because the person on the phone wrote it down wrong. Then when I got it finally, they had ordered me a California King instead of a King mattress. So I called hastily to change it before it started being processed. I also added a box spring to my order and the person on the phone was very patient. Everyone was polite and attentive so I am praying I don't get the California King mattress and split box spring. I want to make sure my order got changed to a KING. Thank you!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I were desperate for a new mattress, so I started to research which was the best. I was so impressed with the ratings, reviews, and of course the pricing. The customer service I received made me feel like I was above all.

My order was phoned in. The person taking my order answered my questions with "canned" answers however, she was knowledgeable about the product, very polite, and helpful. I ordered from this company based on the customer reviews of not only the product but customer service. To date, I am very impressed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Working with Saatva to order my mattress was simple and easy. The website was easy to navigate, the information was informative. They have a live person waiting to chat with you to answer any questions you might have. They give you a follow up call to verify your order. Looking forward to receiving my mattress and giving it the 75 days to see if all the reviews are true. Will let you know after I receive my mattress how it sleeps.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered our mattress on the phone with the help of Kenneth. He was very professional, helpful and responsive. We are looking forward to receiving our new mattress. We are replacing a "number" bed that we have had for less than two years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a pleasure to deal with each person I have spoken with over at Saatva. Everyone was so helpful in helping me choose the correct type mattress and foundation. I can't wait to receive them. And just a note, this is my 3rd mattress from this company!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Received a call this morning from Saatva customer service to confirm and review my purchase. Agent was friendly and helpful in explaining the delivery process as well as making sure my order was as anticipated. I appreciated the personalized call and review to make sure I was completely satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I placed my order on December 24, 2016. I promptly received a call on Monday, December 26, 2016 to confirm and go over my order of a king size plush soft mattress and foundation. The call was professional and courteous. I am looking forward to the delivery of this mattress in 9 to 18 days.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The website was pretty easy to navigate and place order. The next afternoon I received a call and email confirming my order. Very pleased so far, this seems like a company that has it together. Next up is delivery and installation, we will see if they keep the ball rolling. I have a good feeling they will.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Wow! What an experience. I never thought ordering online would be so simple and smooth. I am looking forward to receiving my mattress and sleeping the entire night with limited interruptions in sleep! Thanks for such a positive experience!

Saatva Mattress Company Profile