Call toll free
4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3124 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 20, 2019

I'm patiently waiting. The memory foam bed I currently have is hurting me. I wake up sore. I know the ratings are great. Just wish they send the products quicker. It's been 5 days and still have to wait until it's shipped then have to wait 9 to 18 days to receive the mattress and box spring. I will give another rating once I have had the bed a few months but it's like I'm suffering and I'm regretting paying now.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Easy interface with the company. Great sleep from day one. What's not to like? I spent over a year studying the mattress industry, and found many good choices, but few that stayed that way. Now I have. I expect to get 12 to 15 years from this mattress. All choices with that longevity were many times the price.

Hi David,

We are so happy to read you are sleeping great! We are all the more happy to read you chose us after a year of research. Your Kind words & business mean more to us than you know. Thank you!

Original review: April 13, 2019

I discovered the Saatva brand while researching our next mattress purchase. The website is well laid out and provides the kind of information I was seeking. After deciding what I wanted, there was one little snag. It appears to be in the steps involved in making selections for a purchase. We decided to get the Lineal Adjustable Bed in a split king. The website first asks you to select your mattress type and size. This is where things got very confusing. Were we to order the king mattress or 2 twin XLs? I was pretty sure the 2 twins...so I selected the twin XL size.

Next I was asked if I wanted the Lineal Adjustable base, which I selected in King. The order summary showed 1 Twin XL mattress and 1 King Adjustable base... There was nowhere to select the quantity of the mattress! After calling the customer service number, a very polite representative could not help me order online, but was happy to take my order over the phone. I wasn’t quite ready to commit until I researched one other mattress company, so I declined the phone order.

After researching the other company, I decided on Saatva and went back to the website to figure out how to place my order. After trying a few things, I discovered that I needed to skip the mattress size selection, and move to the Lineal Adjustable base option first. Once I did that, a new box displayed asking if I wanted the mattress synced or split. Upon selecting split, it automatically ordered 2 twin XLs. Perhaps if the steps were: mattress type, then base/foundation, frame, and lastly size...it would have been a smooth experience. Seems like a simple issue, but wasted about 30 minutes of my time and created a little confusion and frustration in the buying experience. I’m looking forward to receiving my new bed!

Hi Pamela,

We are so happy you chose our company to purchase your beautiful mattress & adjustable base.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, we are always looking for ways to improve as we grow. I will be sure to share this feedback with our team, to ensure we kick these ideas around.

We look forward to making you another satisfied Saatva customer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I purchased a Saatva Mattress December 2016. Order# **. Was very excited as I have a bad back and it was recommended for a bad back. However was not very long before there was a a marked indentation on my side of the bed. I am 158lbs. At first I read that this was "normal" however over the years this has worsened to the extent of it being a sag on my side of the bed of 11/2. I emailed Saatva and they immediately called me. They said they would "repair" the mattress for a transportation fee of $200. Or replace it for 30% of the cost of a new one. I said it's ridiculous that I would have to pay that the mattress is just over 2 years old. They replied with "If they had to pay transport for those mattresses they would be out of business." So wondering how many of their mattresses need repairing after just 2 years of use? Also when I sleep on other beds when I am out of town my back aches less!!

Original review: April 13, 2019

The customer rep (Jennifer) was extremely helpful and answer all my questions and made the ordering process very easy and friendly. I had some 'different' needs that I couldn't do on the website and she made the whole process easy.

Hello Edward,

So happy to read Jennifer was able to facilitate your ordering process. As always, we are here to help should you need further assistance.

All The Best

Director of National Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: April 12, 2019

Very, very comfortable mattress. Can only be purchased online from family owned manufacturer. They offer free shipping and free returns if you are not satisfied. Will also dispose of your current mattress for you. Very helpful customer service.

Hi Lorie,

We are truly grateful for your feedback. We are happy you have enjoyed the many aspects of our business that we work so hard for. We continue to wish you many nights of restful sleep.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: April 11, 2019

Ordered on the phone, very helpful. Asked for rush shipping and they promised to do this at no additional cost. The Saatva representative told me should would call me back after speaking with the delivery service and she did call me back, exactly as she promised.

Hi Brian,

We are so happy to read our representative was able to assist with your delivery request & make it as a smooth as possible. We look forward to you receiving your beautiful new mattress!

Director of National Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2019

Two years ago, after some research, I bought a Luxury Firm Cal-King mattress from Saatva. It has been a terrific mattress & I sleep great! The delivery was quick with installation & take-away of the old mattress. We recently needed another one in a queen size & didn't even consider another brand. I bought it over the phone & the customer rep was fantastic in processing the order. The very next day I got a call to schedule delivery within two weeks of buying it.

Hi Russell,

We are so excited to have you back as a valued customer. We hope to continue the magic with your Queen set, wishing you many nights of restful sleep.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: April 9, 2019

I found the website easy to use and the website easy to use. Descriptions of the product on point and help, Sunday, on the chat line very helpful and friendly. Wish the delivery time were shorter, but if I am happy with the product it will have been worthwhile.

Original review: April 4, 2019

After I made my initial purchase, I received a call to confirm my order. During that conversation, I mentioned that I LOVE memory foam. The person I was talking to (I think he was a vice president of the company) asked me why I had bought the latex foam then. He offered to have a salesperson call and talk to me about my decision. I went back and reviewed all of the information on the three mattresses offered and ended up buying the Saatva which combines springs and memory foam. The reviews said it most nearly resembles the mattresses at high end hotels (which sounds wonderful to me) and provides relief for back pain, etc. I also figured, that, if I decide there isn't enough memory foam, I can purchase a memory foam topper. (Best of two worlds?)

My point here is that the company talked me out of their more expensive item. How often does that happen? It was the opposite of hard sale!!! Everyone I have talked to has been very nice and very informative. Today when I called with some questions about the surge protector and registration for the warranty on the adjustable bed, the person went out of her way to check her information and explain it to me clearly. When we got off the phone, her parting wishes were unusually gracious and sincere sounding! So far my experiences with Saatva have been extremely positive. I can't wait to actually get the bed next week!!

Hi Judy,

Wow! Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts, it means a lot to us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: March 30, 2019

I called the company about a minor problem with my bedding. What I called customer service I was put in contact with Ashley. She patiently listened to my problem and without a hesitation offered a most wonderful solution. If all of their customer service Representatives are this good then this has to be one of the best companies in the world! I would very readily recommend this company because of the quality of a product and mostly important because of the awesome customer service! Thank you Ashley!

Hi Dave,

So happy to hear Ashley was able to resolve the issue at hand smoothly! As always we are a phone call away should you need us. Have a great day!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 29, 2019

Return Pillow. I am waiting for a return label. They have promised one, please send as soon as possible as I am leaving the country and would like to complete return before I depart. Please also send to my assistant. Thank you.

Hi Maryanne,

Thank you for your feedback. As per your conversation with our team, your return shipping label has been emailed accordingly. We want to thank you so much for giving our pillows an opportunity & wish you the best of luck with your future pillows.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: March 28, 2019

The overall experience of reviewing the SAATVA bed was fantastic! The website had a lot of information on the bed, which was great. It had great reviews from other customers. We definitely liked the format of the website. We can’t wait for our new bed!

Hi Gabriel,

We are so happy to read your feedback on our website, we try to keep it as user friendly as possible. We are equally as excited for you to receive your new mattress, & wish you many nights of restful sleep.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: March 27, 2019

We bought a king size luxury firm Saatva Mattress 6 years ago. We have been sorry we bought this mattress ever since and we are now looking to replace it. We are two retirees of light weight (145 lbs) each and require 6-8 hrs. of sleep every night. The mattress was only comfortable for the first two months. Then it sagged even though the mattress lays on a solid wood platform. The lesson that we learned from buying sight unseen is to not do that again.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I've been looking at buying a new Mattress for 2 years and finally chose Saatva. Due to the numerous positive reviews and I wanted a luxury innerspring mattress that did not break the bank. Made in the USA is a bonus!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 25, 2019

Nothing but problems with the delivery and service. They Promised me that my mattress was in my city and would be delivered. Ten days later I have no mattress but my credit card was charged 2 weeks ago.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I had a problem with my remote flashing and the bed not moving. I called Saatva customer service and Chester answered the phone. He gave me a solution and it worked. He was patient while I got to where I needed to be and was a very nice pleasure dealing with them on a Sunday morning.

Original review: March 23, 2019

This is why it pays to do research. I was hesitant to buy a mattress online. We researched exhaustively and made a decision to go with this company. I am so glad we did. They do what they say- and care if you are happy. While glove delivery and they stand behind what they sell. Do not hesitate. This is a company that still cares about their customers.

Original review: March 23, 2019

This company is professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. The customer is their focus and they make good on everything they say. I had a great experience doing business with Saatva. In fact, when about a month in I realized I chose a mattress too firm for me, they did exactly what they promise. I exchanged it for the plush top with a small handling fee...that's it, done. Very easy and I look forward to my new mattress. :)

Original review: March 22, 2019

You'll always feel they respect and care about you, personally!!! Never condescending or judgmental. Extremely professional. The employee I spoke with was and remained calm and knowledgeable throughout our transactions.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Mattresses are unlike any other. The luxury firm is firm enough to be comfortable yet soft enough to feel good in your shoulders (if you are a side sleeper). The customer service is outstanding. Totally recommend this company and their products!!!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I am 66 years old. I've been around the block a couple of times. In all those years I've had experiences from horrible to wonderful, but the folks at Saatva have raised the customer service bar above anything I've experienced before. The fact that their product is superb aside, their service is even better, if that is even possible. After my delivery, I thought that the delivery people had scratched my hardwood floor. When I called Saatva to let them know, they didn't even flinch. They said, "Get it fixed and send us the bill." No hassle, no paperwork, no opening up a new service request, no anything except generous helpfulness.

As it turned out, my floor installer looked at the scratch and said he could fix it for free in a few minutes, and he did so, without charge. (Floor One is another wonderful company). When I called Saatva to tell them, they said "Don't have your floor guy work for free. Send us a bill." Needless to say, I didn't. As a self-employed person, I have always strived to be a great resource for my customers, and I so appreciate other businesses who feel the same way. In fact, tomorrow I'm buying another mattress from them for my special needs sister. That's my "thank you" to Saatva. They have the best product, a competitive price and the best service, it's as simple as that.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I debated over mattresses for a full year. I read Consumer Reports and tried out different brands. Based on my research I recommended this mattress to my sister and she purchased it first. She gave it a great review for back support, comfort and no chemicals. I bought mine afterwards and I love it. The very first night my lower back pain was much improved and there was NO new mattress smell. In addition everyone servicing me from the online chat to the representative on the phone to email follow up was knowledgeable, courteous, careful during delivery and thorough. I highly recommend this product and company.

Original review: March 19, 2019

After lumbar fusion surgery we purchased two twin XL mattresses and the linear frame. We both love our new set up. After a few months of usage, I noticed a small indentation in both mattresses, same spot, I contacted the company by email and within 5 minutes of hitting send, I received a phone call from Carl. He explained this wasn’t normal or the standard for Saatva mattresses and they would send out new mattresses post haste. How 'bout that for customer service! In my 52 years I’ve never experienced service quite like this. We love our Saatva mattresses and recommend this brand to anyone who looking for a great night of sleep.

Original review: March 19, 2019

After a bad experience with in-store mattress purchase we decided to review online mattress reviews. I googled top rated side sleeper mattresses and Saatva came up. Great website! Every question was answered right in the website. Ordering made easy! Even after calling in to find out more about the company, there was no pressure. Thank you Justin! Literally cannot wait to get a great night's sleep!

Original review: March 18, 2019

Have owned the mattress for two years. Started to get “bumps” in the center of the mattress - and not providing adequate back support. Called re: warranty - hassle free service. They are replacing for nominal fee.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have just ordered my mattress. I asked many questions on the online chat and received specific responses that helped me make a comfortable decision. The reps were available all day and night to answer even the most basic question, such as could I still use my headboard with the adjustable base. I was never made to feel silly or directed to a page to read for myself. Great customer service.

Original review: March 17, 2019

After lots of research we decided to work with Saatva. Chat rep was helpful. We called to finalize sale. Again, rep was first rate. So far, we’re very pleased. The test will be the mattress. So far, great; stay tuned.

Original review: March 17, 2019

So far, from asking questions in a chat with Saatva, email correspondence, and texts I have been absolutely impressed. They were able to answer questions about the product, have kept me informed regarding process, and are completely accommodating for a special delivery date. I can't wait to try out my new mattress.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The phone personality was informative, friendly and thorough. I am waiting for confirmation on completion of manufacture of mattress and setting of delivery date. All questions and concerns were answered quickly and completely.

Saatva Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.

• Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.

• Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.

• Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.

• 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.

• In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.

• Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.

• Best for: Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Saatva Mattress Company Information