Call toll free
4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2978 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I just purchased two Twin XL mattress sets, and my purchase experience was smooth and effortless. Their website could not be any easier to navigate. I'm waiting for notice of delivery now. This is my second purchase from Saatva. The first was a Queen mattress set, which I'm still enjoying four years later. This purchase also was a breeze from start to finish. Saatva prices for a mattress of their quality can't be beat!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I have not yet received my mattress, I only just ordered it a few days ago. But so far, the service has been amazing! I feel confident that I am receiving a quality mattress and exceptional service because of all the precautions they take. They double and triple check all your information is correct so you don’t have any issues on delivery day. I can’t wait to receive the mattress, I will be doing a review on its delivery and also its quality.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The response time is terrific. I am anxious to receive our new bed and feel the luxury comfort that Saatva touts. I chose them because they are listed as one of the top ten mattress firms. I also liked their pricing. So far, so good.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

We went online and order a mattress, then we realise we need the foundation also so we called up and talk to a live person that help us. They also helped us make sure we got the right firmest mattress, and was very helpful.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Briefly, I had put a deposit down on a Stearns & Foster mattress but was not pleased with the thickness of the product, difficulty moving it to change sheets, etc. I explored a reasonably good product at Sleepy's for about $1,300 and then remembering the many ads for Saatva I'd seen in mags and newspapers, decided to check your company out. Independent online ratings were excellent and while concerned that there was no store to actually try the product out, I made three calls in turn to your agents - the first to explore the differences in the 3 differently named lines - the second to go further in deciding between the two firm products and the third to finalize a decision.

Each agent was quite good, patient and informative. The best was Yasmin who really probed my needs and took extra time to be helpful. It was her intelligent counseling, friendly manner and guidance that allowed me to make this purchase without hesitation. As a former VP sales, I was impressed with the quality of your agents in general and Yasmin in particular. Few companies actually can provide this type of interaction. I look forward to using your product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Saleswoman was very well informed about the product. All our questions were answered and she helped us decide which mattress model was best for us. We placed the order that day. We look forward to receiving our new mattress and support. We heard about the product from relatives who are very happy with their mattresses.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Can't believe the difference a new foundation and platform made to the older mattress in our guest room. While I wait for new mattresses for our master bedroom, I've been using an old queen mattress on the floor. Horrible! Added the new Saatva foundation and platform and it's like a whole new bed. Totally worth it. The foundation is not just a box and, the metal platform is heavy and solid. I think an elephant could sleep on it! Can't wait for my new Saatva bed set to arrive for our master bedroom. This company and their service are the real deal. No regrets! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

It’s difficult to find the words to describe just how amazing the Saatva company customer service department reps are. I have been treated with absolute 100% professionalism, respect and solutions reached without hesitation. All companies should follow Saatva’s customer service training. Highly recommend Saatva!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

My daughter insist that I purchase this deluxe mattress from your company. She and her husband have been enjoying many, many many comfortable nights even their pet have joined in. Looking forward to receiving mine. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

1st time I purchased a mattress without trying first. Read as many reviews as I needed to take the plunge and order my mattress and electric riser. Explanation and assurance of what type of comfort was explained. Now just waiting to receive my mattress. Thank you for your expertise.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Changed mattress size and added pillow all well handles. Smart company know their business and is polite and able... What a concept? Very well handles update and help... going to spread the word about you as one of the true boog customer service groups kept that knows its structure. To know and not to do is not to know...

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We purchased our first mattress 2 1/2 years ago. The customer service was great on our first purchase. The product is the best mattress we have ever slept on. Usually mattresses tend to sag in the middle and lose support almost immediately, not the case with Saatva. Our mattress developed a little noise when exiting the bed so we called their customer service to see if there was anything we could do to correct this. We were told to try a couple of things and to call them back.

The mattress retained the noise so we called them back and to our surprise we were offered a repair or for very little money (shipping basically) a new mattress. I'm 66 years old and have dealt with a lot of businesses over time but no one has ever delivered such an outstanding service or product and backed their warranty with actions to this extent. If you want the best products and service this is where you need to shop... Excellent in every way. Thank you Saatva for such a wonderful experience.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Purchasing process went well. Max, Sam, & Manuel rock. Very understanding and caring folks to deal with. They worked with me with a compassionate flavor and made sure I was satisfied with my purchasing experience and at a very fair price. Now we shall see how the product works and if I am happy with its comfort, quality and durability. Have 120 days to decide. Thanks Team Saatva Leaf & Loom Division.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I bought a Saatva mattress, box spring and frame. My choice was influenced by the white glove delivery service. Upon arrival, the 'delivery team' asked if I could assist them in bringing up to the 5th floor. Then they asked if I had a screwdriver because they did not have any tools. I don't feel this qualifies as white glove delivery service.

Saatva Mattress response

Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

As I mentioned, this is definitely not the delivery experience we expect any customer to have. I apologize once again for delivery that was not up to our very own high standards. Our management team is already addressing this issue.

As always, should you need assistance with anything in the future we remain a phone call away at 877-672-2882.

Have a great day.

All The Best,
Kristel E.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I called Saatva prior to buying and the answers I got from their customer service were honest and to the point. The buying experience was seamless. The response I received was very fast, if the quick response to my purchase is any indication of the product I feel I made a great buying decision.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

PRODUCT: Queen Luxury Firm, 140lb/side sleeper. ORDERING: Easy. DELIVERY: Delivery was confirmed only after I reached out for delivery details. Proceeded, mostly uneventful, no complaints. 6-WEEK TRIAL: Each night, I found the mattress (initially) quite comfortable but woke after a few hours with stiffness & back pain (mid range vs chronic lower) for duration of nights. I believe it is too firm or possibly the support area disagrees with me but some nights drove me to the guest room.

After 4 weeks I was sent a topper: 1" of smooth foam covered in the same fabric as the bed. It provided minimal, yet insufficient, additional relief. Not my primary concern (but worth mentioning) I also noticed some heat retention causing me to search out new, cooler, spots on the mattress. I requested a return & was offered a discount to keep the mattress in a spare bedroom, refused.

RETURN: My refund was processed as soon as the return was processed, minus the delivery fee ($99, plus tax). The bed was picked up as scheduled by the initial delivery company. WHAT'S NEXT: I am considering reordering a plush model because I feel it is a well-made, quality mattress. I asked Saatva if their reviews could be filtered/sorted to share customer experiences who have made this switch, why & what their outcomes were. I am also interested to know if the plush model receives more complaints about sleeping hot. Chat representative stated they are unable to filter/sort their own reviews. (I find this hard to believe.) Since each trial of a Saatva mattress, if unsuccessful, will cost you the delivery fee I must consider other mattress companies as well. Wish me luck.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The site is very well organized and placing the order could not have been easier. There is a live person to chat with to answer any questions you may have. Overall it was a very easy process. Just a few clicks and you are done.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I actually wanted to buy the Zenhaven full mattress but after almost a week of not being able to make it thru the checkout process on either the Saatva or the Zenhaven site (the Zenhaven site got to the point where it would only show an error message when I tried to load it) I finally gave up and just bought the Saatva full mattress. The Amazon pay never did work right. I finally gave up and just used my credit card. So I can't speak for the product yet. (I have a friend that swears by the mattress) so I muddled thru. In Saatva's defense, I'm not very computer literate, but I've never had that much trouble trying to buy something online either.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I haven't actually received my mattress yet. But so far, the customer service has been amazing. Constantly keeping me apprised of the status of my order. This kind of service is practically unheard of most of the time these days.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have been looking to upgrade my Bed Size and Mattress for the past few months. I was looking for more support and less aches/pains from what my current Bed and Mattress provided. The couple of In-Store visits to the local Mattress/Big Box Stores left a lot to be desired, let alone the Sales Staff. I equate Mattress Sales akin to Used Car Sales. Not much knowledge and a lot of empty promises. However the experience with Saatva so far has been positive, the website is nice and the seller has not been pushy. So far a painless and informed purchase.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I received notice when my order was received and also an order confirmation. I spoke with a rep who assured me I can get expedited shipping if needed. She also told me that if Lineal base did not fit I could refuse the order. My receipt was emailed to me. So far so good.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Exactly what I wanted. Purchasing was easy, fast, clear and concise. We did not want to deal with the used car feeling of going to a commission type mattress store. We are giving our fairly new hybrid bed with adjustable frame to my daughter. She tried it out and like it and it helped her out since she is a runner and seemed to help her sometimes tight leg muscles. We were looking for a pillow top type mattress and liked the Saatva sales process. After reading reviews we are sold.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

When I called to purchase the mattress (two XL twins) for our dual adjustable bed, the process, including credit approval, didn’t take more than about 20 minutes. If the mattress is as good as the purchase experience, I will be delirious!

Resolution response: Aug. 31, 2018

Shortly after posting this review, I received a call from Saatva. Through outstanding customer service, we have come to a potential solution. While I have not received the new mattress, I am certain that Saatva is keen in finding the right solution to resolve the current problem. Thank you, Saatva, for your quick response.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

In March 2018, we bought Saatva's King Size 14.5” Firm Mattress. It was delivered as expected. We have slept on that mattress now less than 4 months and it is already showing unevenness, making it hard to sleep. The quality of the mattress does not match what the Saatva Mattress preached. We requested the firm experience but the mattress received does not feel as "an initial plushness quickly followed by the firm support you desire" when we first lay down. A real disappointment, especially taking into consideration the price of the mattress!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The information (firmness level, base height, etc.) to make a choice was presented very well. The ordering was very easy as well. Just to make sure about the trial period and return conditions I called the helpline and was provided clear information.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Well I have been researching mattresses over three months and it has been incredibly stressful and confusing and giving me anxiety. There are so many different types of mattresses and companies and most reviews were split so not helpful. I’ve been sleeping on a 18 yr old double pillow top mattress that’s been sunk in the middle for last five years and hurting my back and hips. I recently developed severe insomnia averaging 2-3 hours a night and that’s pushed me to purchase. While looking up luxury mattresses reviewed it for 2018, Saatva has the most outstanding reviews.

I personally read nearly 100. Hearing stories I could relate to and people sharing their positive outcome from their purchases of this mattress is what ultimately got me to place my order finally. Also while on the website they have somebody contact you to offer instant message chatting if you have any questions while browsing their site. I explain to them I had a queen mattress I was getting rid of and would be purchasing a king and I had a question do I need to buy box springs or foundation or just use a platform.

They said no need to buy box springs or foundation or platform would be fine. And even directed me to a few websites such as IKEA or Amazon to find one. I found a beautiful one on Amazon praying that it arrives before the bed. I am very excited about this purchase as I am continue to read more reviews on Instagram and other social media sites regarding this mattress. I just wish I didn’t have to wait three weeks to get it. So the purchasing process has been wonderful so far, they have stayed in touch with me by email daily, just waiting for a phone call or text message regarding delivery date and time. I will update my review after I’ve had a chance to sleep on it for 30 days or so. Very excited for the first night on it.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We are very impressed with Saatva customer service, they were extremely helpful and prompt. Upon sending an email about our mattress we received a friendly callback in minutes, everything was solved with one call. And yesterday we received our new mattress which is amazing!! It feels luxurious, very comfortable, firm. We love it!! Thank you so much for the great experience, we're a loyal customer!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Our experience has been nothing short of pathetic with them, and they appear to be flat out dishonest. We are sharing this experience online so that others are aware of how Saatva/Zenhaven operated in our situation. We purchased a Queen Zenhaven with 'white glove' delivery. The order process was easy, and we confirmed with a Saatva/Zenhaven rep before ordering that the mattress was 10 inches thick. "All of our mattresses are 10 inches thick." (NOT TRUE) On delivery day two genuinely filthy men from 'Garrett's Moving & Storage' showed up. They knocked a table with equipment over in our bedroom because they were in such a hurry, and left black stains on the handles of the mattress. (FACT.)

The Zenhaven queen mattress that was delivered was only 9 inches thick and after two nights sleeping on it only 8.5 inches thick (FACT), and the topper layer was almost completely FLAT with no discernible filling at all (FACT). I called immediately the same day to let Saatva know about this issue (FACT), and we were offered one of three choices by the customer service rep that I spoke with: 1. We could either request a refund and keep the mattress, as our other mattress had been taken away. 2. They could send a new mattress if we were certain we liked it and/or 3. They could send a two inch topper to bring the height of the mattress up a bit.

The new representative stated that she would 'put this in the notes' of our order so that if we called back another customer service rep would know what we had discussed as remedies. I told the rep that I would speak with my spouse about the thickness issue, and get back in touch with them on Monday. Two days later, on Sunday, I reached out to Saatva/Zenhaven online to discuss the issue again, and also told the new rep that the mattress was no different in support/comfort than the one we had prior to the Zenhaven (either side of it). But this time I received a different response from the Saatva rep that I spoke with, Candy. She was borderline rude and attempted to 'convert' us to a Saatva inner spring or memory foam mattress, both other models that Saatva sells. When I asked her to refer to the notes on my order she stated she could not find them. In disgust I told her that we wanted the mattress out of our house and a full refund.

I then called back to inform another rep who answered that we wanted a different company to come back to our home to pick up the mattress, as "Garrett's Moving and Storage" would not be allowed back in our house due to the fact that they had been filthy, left stains on the mattress handles and knocked over furniture and equipment during their delivery. And we will now pay $99 (shipping cost) for the ignominy of being lied to about mattress thickness, lied to about options for a remedy, and insulted/devalued during both the 'white glove' delivery and 'return' process.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My son purchased a mattress first and told me I would not find a better mattress for the price or an easier website to order one from. As a Mom who always knows more in life because of our experience I was out to prove him wrong. Well guess what? Haha I'm so thrilled with my purchase from Saatva. He got the luxury firm but because of my back I needed one a little firmer and I just can't wait to receive it. If you are in doubt trust me I have seen the mattress and none can compete with the price for the luxury. Thank you Saatva for no salespeople bothering me. Keep it simple yet give a supreme product as you are doing.

Resolution response: Sept. 9, 2018

Company was great, and very quickly resolved my problem. I highly recommend this company to all potential buyers of online mattresses. I look forward to making another purchase from them in the future. I would give Saatva and their mattress 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I was disappointed in delivery. The delivery men had a hard time getting it upstairs in an older home. I was required to sign saying delivery was ok without them unwrapping it. Upon unwrapping, mattress had holes on the bottom, and was dirty. I would think that the black marks had to come from factory, since it was wrapped twice. The quality is great and the mattress is very comfortable. I should get a price decrease for the holes and the black marks.

Saatva Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.

• Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.

• Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.

• Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.

• 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.

• In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.

• Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.

• Best for: Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Saatva Mattress Company Information