toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Saatva has gone above and beyond to meet our requested delivery date. Their staff is very professional. Before purchasing I spoke with a customer service person who did all they could do to make sure our bed would be delivered when we needed it. I would recommend to anybody who wants a quality product at a great price. No BS just the facts!

We placed our order online, then later realized we had chosen the wrong firmness for us. We emailed our new request, and within minutes our error was corrected. Very impressed.

Mattress is too firm for us. My husband and I are both waking up all night long, tossing and turning and getting up in the morning with sore, stiff backs and necks... not the mattress for us. Please advise.

The ordering process for the Saatva mattress has been superb. The website has been very easy to navigate and the follow up telephone calls from customer service has been excellent. The Saatva people mean to do business in a way so as to make certain the customer is satisfied. They double check the details of the order and answer any questions to the satisfaction of the customer. I look forward to the delivery of our order and I am confident that if there is any problem or question it will be properly handled in a professional manner to the customers satisfaction. WAY TO GO SAATVA!!

I've done my research on your company after having a coworker tell me how much she loves her mattress and how easy the purchase process was. I have just this week ordered my mattress and I have been so very pleased with the communications regarding my order. From product information to delivery updates, I have been kept abreast of the progress of my order. And these communications were delivered by a courteous, respectful and knowledgeable staff. So far you have definitely exceeded my expectations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

My wife and I ordered our first mattress from SAATVA a few days ago and found it a quick and easy way to replace our old mattress! The website was informative and easy to navigate. We look forward to receiving a high-quality product!

It was simple & easy to do on the web. I used Sleepopolis to learn about your mattress. I wanted to make sure he got his commission for recommending it to us as I think I went directly through your site. Derek's site has been very helpful to us. Your customer service was good although for some reason I couldn't see the whole invoice. We are awaiting our new mattress with excitement.

I bought the product on a Saturday and was contacted Monday morning. Although I was not able to answer the call, the voicemail was detailed and I was able to confirm the details on the order. I do not feel as if I need to call anyone back or have any questions. Everything has been well explained already. That is my experience so far.

My husband loves the mattress, we went from a king to a queen. The construction seems well done and fits perfect on our platform without a box spring. The delivery people were prompt and very nice. I did some research and decided to order online with your company, glad I did.

Great response from online chat and good ordering experience. The online chat agent give me prompt and accurate responses for my questions led to my decision to order a king and a full mattresses. Pleased with the ordering process and courtesy follow up.

I had major back surgery on November 16, 2016. I ordered my new mattress in the hope it will help with my recovery when I get out of the hospital. The ordering process was easy & "Chat" was there to help when I had questions & a minor problem during the ordering process.

Amazing experience with ordering my mattress from Saatva. They anticipate any issues you might have and ask you about them before you even think about them. Their follow up is spot on so I'm anticipating an equally awesome delivery process. More to report after I receive my order.

So far I'm happy with my ordering experience. Very straightforward selections at a good price. When I receive my new mattress, if it is as comfortable as I've read in reviews then I will add my own review.

We received the mattress and foundation in a timely manner, no complaints here. The shipping company which delivered the mattress was on time, although after opening it up we noticed a few holes and grease on the mattress. We can live with this, but, maybe the mattress should've been wrapped a little better, or the shipping company could have been somewhat easier on the merchandise.

Caller was polite and pleasant but your script needs an overhaul. Almost every sentence she spoke began with, "Simone". That was unnecessary (I know my name!), too repetitive, and more appropriate for talking to a puppy than an adult!

For a company that prides itself on the ease of online ordering, there is an annoying amount of old communication techniques being used. I understand that you have to work with delivery partners but that is no good reason not to have an online order viewer or a way to track or make changes within your website. You have tens of millions in revenue and you are severely lacking compared to other online mattress companies in consumer-facing web tools. As a web developer I know that something better than what you have could be built in a few hundred hours. I should not have to speak to people over the phone for something I ordered online. I hope I am incorrect and I merely cannot find your online tools. Your staff is very kind, but please update your technology for this decade. Excited for the mattress, though!

Ordering the bed online was simple and fast. I was happy that the company followed up my order with a phone call to make sure my order was just what I wanted. The customer service lady was very nice and helpful.

While always cautious ordering any product of this magnitude and cost, I found the ordering process a delight. I certainly trust the home delivery and resulting nights of sleep will meet my expectations.

So far so good - everything points to a good experience based on what I've seen so far along with testimonials I've read about your company - glad to be doing business with a "made in America" company. Hopefully all will continue to be successful with delivery, setup and product satisfaction. Thanks.

Both Kanella and Lee were very helpful with answering my questions and making sure I was receiving what I was trying to order. I was able to change a mistake I had made with my order. Kanella double checked and took the time to listen to my request and change the order before everything left the factory. I am very please with your customer service!

Had a great online chat with someone (can't remember his name) who answered all my questions. However, the person who left a message about my order was in the middle of a yawn when he started speaking and sounded like he was about to fall asleep while leaving the message. Just didn't sound too enthusiastic about my order. ;).

Two person was attending my order. One was William. The other was woman in the night. Both was very kind. They answered my questions and give me advice about the product, so far go good. I hope the mattresses will be good like the sellers. I am glad to become your customer. Thanks.

The order process from the website was very clear and easy. We did receive a call within 72 hours (maybe within 48 hours). So far we are very happy and are awaiting our delivery with baited breath. We are putting it into a wooden waterbed frame and will be our first real mattress since 1978.

My wife had been doing most of the ordering as I have hearing problem and have a hard time hearing on the phone. I had found you on the computer and found what we needed to get order started. At this point we both are very satisfied with results so far. Look forward to the delivery at our new home in Baxter, MN.

The representative was very courteous and adequately summarized my purchase. I appreciate the follow up regarding the size ordered. I can see how it could potentially create problems for customers who don't do their homework.

Rarely do you encounter customer care as I have, so far, with Saatva. I have not received my mattress yet, but feel confident if it is true to its reputation and customer service I have little doubt. I will be thrilled. Buying a mattress sight unseen is a gamble, however, if the run up to researching and ordering is anything like the product I am confident the product will be flawless.

Overall the buying experience with Saatva is excellent. Their customer service department is awesome and timely. I had to exchange a Luxury Firm for a FIRM mattress as the Luxury version is decidedly too soft. After a months of use on my first mattress, there was a depression too deep in the top layer to ignore. Saatva replaced the mattress... Amazing. We have taken the precaution on the 2nd go around to use a 2" top foam layer as we don't want to take a chance and it is working well. However, our mattress had to be thrown out due to possible asbestos exposure... So what did we do... Of course bought another mattress, foundation, and frame from Saatva!

I wanted to thank Trevina for advising me to sleep on my new mattress for a few more nights before judging the comfort of the mattress. She was right. This is a wonderful mattress and I would not trade it or give it up for anything now. Thank you for a superb product and such nice customer service people.

The first person left a voicemail and never mentioned "how many" mattresses I purchased! I returned the call and the second person never mentioned 'how many' I purchased. I finally had to ask 'how many'? Otherwise, a great experience!

I have an antique king bed with special requirements. It has a custom sized mattress. My challenge was to find answers and suggestions for adapting my foundation to conventional dimensions. The Saatva staff has been very informative, patient. The new mattress set is ordered. Fingers crossed, but confident they will be there if we have any problems. Happy so far!!

Saatva Mattress Company Profile