Call toll free
4.62/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3066 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Barry placed my order. He was extremely helpful, courteous and friendly! This conversation gave me a great deal of confidence that my order would be a very satisfactory experience! I look forward to receiving my order with continued good service!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I've purchased two mattresses and now one mattress topper, and every time I've had to contact customer service, which was only a couple of times, they've been absolutely wonderful and very efficient in resolving my issues.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Had issue with product. Taken care of for me. Makes you feel good. You know it's a good company, when things don't the way they are planned, they make it right and make you feel good about it. I will continue to be a customer.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I called to switch to Saatva from a Zenhaven mattress and even to postpone delivery dates and you accommodated without batting an eyelid. Also, you patiently walked me through all my questions - as a first time buyer of mattresses, I appreciate all the help. I’d probably buy another mattress, and I’m pretty sure, it's going to be Saatva. Truly great customer service!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I ordered Saatva products. I have great expectations for their products. Why? Based on their customer service, they must have an excellent product to place such a high standard into customer service. Truly Saatva customer service is a cut above. So superior it leaves the new customers with great expectations beyond the normal buying experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Kristen really took the time to assess my needs and help me decide on the best option! I didn't tell her this but I have worked in call centers & at management level for many years so I have high expectations. Her listening and people skills in addition to her genuine empathy are what set her and Saatva customer service apart from the rest. I'm hopeful I'll be equally impressed with the delivery and my first night of quality sleep in 3 years!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I purchased a Zenhaven Queen Mattress for close to $2000 a year and a half ago. There is just no way to be comfortable on this mattress. It began giving me back pain within months but this was outside their 4 month warranty so I have no recourse. Stuck with a lousy and expensive mattress.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Did a lot of research before purchasing on non-sponsored independent reviews. Saatva came up on them all as a good buy. Yes there are others with longer warranties BUT good luck with them if you have an issue. Purchasing online was very easy, struggled to decide on Med firm or firm but settled on firm (fingers crossed)...and am now waiting on delivery. Won’t miss the Tempur-Pedic - second one that has a hump in the middle - never again! Looking forward to the Saatva! Will keep you posted!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I did a lot of research and finally decided on a Saatva. I called to place an order and was pleased by the pleasant sales associate I spoke with. She (Mandy) was knowledgeable and very helpful! I placed my order, the following day my daybed arrived and I quickly realized the mattress would not work because it would be too tall. I sadly, had to call again to cancel my order. Again. I was greeted with such professionalism! This company is the real deal! Loved how I was treated from start to finish! The next time I need a regular mattress, I will be calling them!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We spoke with Jim ** who both addressed our questions and guided us through the purchasing process. Having never procured a mattress without testing it in person, I did a lot of online research before choosing Saatva. I am anxious to receive both our new mattress and adjustable bed frame. I can certainly attest to the fact that customer service is a priority and that makes such a purchase infinitely easier.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Very professional, courteous and product knowledgeable! I was able to exchange my mattress that was too high for the correct size without any issues. The measurement error was totally mine, but still resolved my request immediately!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We purchased a Saatva mattress in 2017. It is very well made and has no issues or problems, it's just too firm. I contacted the company and they have offered us a topper free of charge. Above and beyond.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We purchased an adjustable bed and mattress in May of 2018. We were so impressed with the entire experience that we purchased a second bed and mattress. Pricing and quality can’t be beat. We are very happy with our purchase and know that if we ever do have problem the company will do everything in their power to correct it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I have a Saatva Mattress, the firmest they make. I want a Firmer Mattress like a 10 instead of and 8. Samantha explained Saatva does not make a firmer Mattress nor Custom Mattresses. We like our Mattress and it only my desire for something firmer, Like a Board. The only reason I gave a 4 star is I did not get the answer I wanted. Saatva is an excellent company, I would recommend them Wholeheartedly!!! Samantha Deserves a RAISE!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Looking to buy a new mattress, read lots of reviews and liked the Saatva reviews so called their Customer Service to place a order. The young man on the phone was very polite, helpful and explained the product well. I ordered and have been kept informed on the process of getting the mattress. Great Customer Service, looking forward to getting my new bed and sleepy comfy ever after.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

To this point I am very satisfied with the customer service via email which responded to my order of a mattress and foundation. Ordering online was easy and I received a response from the company that my order had been received and was being processed. A follow up email informed me I would be notified when they were ready to schedule delivery.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Highly professional and responsive customer service. The product is good. Unfortunately I had to ask for a refund since it wasn't the right mattress for my back. Saatva provided me a full refund except $100.00 which is for the return shipment. I recommend Saatva. Amazing company and amazing customer service.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

We have been very happy with our purchases from Saatva. Their customer service is excellent. We purchased a queen bed and boxspring for our guest room and just recently ordered two twin XL for our master bedroom.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

One phone call answered all my questions. Ordered on the spot. Delivery set up to meet my needs. Calls for additional information were handled with alacrity. Delivery team was first rate, explained bed's features and love the product. Sent email follow-up to get shorter legs for safer entry and got a phone call minutes later offering to send me shorter legs asap. Wow! Now that's the way to do business.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Our first time experience of purchasing a mattress set online w/o trying it out beforehand and including a 90 day trial period, I had little to lose and decided to order the highest depth of both mattress and box springs hoping it would meet our needs. I would never buy a car w/o trying it out first, so I had this mindset going in; it was a big change for me to handle buying in this manner and am glad that did not deter my decision to buy a Saatva Mattress.

I cannot say enough good about this mattress set or the Saatva people. A guarantee if you don't like the set is a full return of product minus a delivery charge, so I wouldn't be taking a great loss and yet would have a 90 day trial period to confirm how the mattress was holding up and providing us with everything it stated online. Stores don't offer that much time to decide; it's an instore buy, plus charges for delivery are additional.

Our first night's sleep was so comfortable and relaxing immediately conforming to our body that guaranteed a sleep without pain or discomfort and awaking in the morning, we felt refreshed and ready to meet the day although I really didn't want to leave the bed and desired to stay in longer; it was so comfortable. With bad backs, we needed relief and this Saatva Mattess provided that and more.

The Saatva people were very easy to contact; never a problem that couldn't be solved asap and made good on their word. They honestly aim to please each and every customer without hesitation and make certain you're fully satisfied with a Saatva purchase. I learned some mattresses with quality have fewer springs used than the Saatva. That's a quantity factor besides quality, pricing and guarantee that led me to purchase a Saatva mattress set. I also was able to have the box springs returned for the lesser inch height due to my difficulty in getting into bed easily as it was too high (30") from floor for me. So, exchanges are in progress and Saatva is maintaining the same professional manner at keeping their word.

We will not lose quality and comfort already experiencing by making this slight exchange and it will still have the same 15 year guarantee of wear. Pleasing their customers with satisfaction guarantee and quality is "the name of their game" and I'm happy to be the recipient of such wonderful Saatva service from purchase, to exchange and delivery. I'd not hesitate to buy from again and will definitely recommend Saatva to others. Also, if there's ever a problem with the delivery service etc., you can contact Saatva via online chat, phone or email and they will make things right and improve upon their care even more; that spells professional perfection.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I found your company through Google. I had asked a couple of questions online and it was a great experience. The two people I did correspondence with were more than helpful and knowledgeable. Then I called into the company and spoke to Georgianna. She was amazing. So very helpful. Easy to understand. Open to discussion. Answered every question I had like we were friends visiting over coffee. Never did I feel pushed to order or that my questions were foolish. Whether you decide to order a bed or not it's a great customer service company. I ordered and looking forward to the rest of my relations with Saatva.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The ordering process went through quick and easy. I can't wait to get the 2 beds I ordered for my hubby and me. I would recommend Saatva to family and friends in a heartbeat! They really care about their customers!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Purchased the 14.5" luxury firm mattress with 8.75" box spring approximately 4 months ago. While we were hesitant to buy without the ability to physically lay on it, absolutely no regrets. 100% satisfied. Best mattress we have ever owned. Has relieved ongoing back pain from sciatica. The buying process was efficient and professional from order through to delivery. High recommend! Thank You Saatva.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

So far everything has gone very smoothly, impressive emails and communication. I’m looking very forward to getting this mattress. I hope it will be the last one for me for many years to come, very professional so far. TY Saatva.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I called a few years into my mattress purchase and to my surprise, they still had my name and number and most helpful with every issue I had. I will always recommend this company for anyone looking for exceptional customer service.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I found the ordering process very easy and received immediate acknowledgment via email. Couldn't have been easier. Forms were very easy to understand and filling out the paperwork was simple. I'm looking forward to getting delivery details.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

So far I have only ordered, though the experience has been very pleasant. The online chat was prompt, courteous and helpful. The credit option with Klarna was fast and easy. So far a 5 star for Customer service.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Placed my order and was giving specific details how the order process works. Company has timely informative and thorough in the communication. Looking forward to my new mattress and pleased I have 120 nights to determine if it is the right one.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have called in several times to visit with reps about your mattresses. Each time your representatives have been so friendly and informative. This time I placed the order and we are now looking forward to trying our new mattresses! We are moving to another state, so I needed to make sure they would be able to meet a specific delivery date. The representative talked with their delivery team and assured me it would not be a problem at all. Really great customer service.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Wonderful experience with this company. Had an issue with a mattress and they honored their warranty and went above and beyond to make sure we sleep well. Great job guys. Very impressed and recommend.

Saatva Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.

• Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.

• Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.

• Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.

• 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.

• In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.

• Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.

• Best for: Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Saatva Mattress Company Information