2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5
$200 off orders of $1000

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

View More View More

Saatva Mattress Reviews

Original review: March 17, 2020

I had an issue with the products I had purchased, not a quality issue, just a snafu as to a couple of missing items beyond the items ordered. I dragged my feet about calling, but when someone inadvertently hit a button on the adjustable base remote I emailed to ask about the other items and mentioned that we had somehow messed up our remote. I received a call, a CALL, not 3 to 5 minutes after from Saatva customer service. On a Saturday night. From the NICEST man on the planet. Not only did he apologize for the snafu from over 3 months ago that I was too busy to email about and assured me he would send it right out AND someone to install the correct legs of the base. He fixed my remote. He fixed it. Over the phone. Not his job, not the company's job, but he did in 2 minutes tops. I asked what the heck he was doing still working on a Saturday night. He said they were there 24 hours to help. Yes, 24 hours.

I simply cannot say enough about this company. We purchased this bed for my 98 year old mother. She is a tiny thing and like the Princess and The Pea, she feels everything, so the topper we are getting will make what is already a marvelous mattress a divine one and her teeny, barely 5 foot frame will feel more secure with the shorter frame legs.

I do my research and this company had the most stellar reviews of all, particularly for our needs. If I ever, ever need another mattress or bed base, this company is who I am buying it from. Not only due to the great product but also the remarkably fabulous customer service. The lovely Barry, who I purchased from, was also a delight. But the man of the hour is the gent who saved us on Saturday night and swiftly made a 98 year old very happy and very comfy. Thank you, Frank and Saatva.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Saatva Classic Mattress Plush Soft. After weeks of research I chose the Plush Soft, my wife prefers a softer mattress and I was in need of one for good back support. I have had nerve problems in my back and got to the point where I could not get a complete night's sleep without waking up with horrible pain in my back. My wife was also having shoulder problems but was unaware that our mattress was the cause till we got our new Saatva mattress.

We ordered our mattress on Tuesday and were surprised to receive a call Saturday telling us that they would be delivering the mattress on Monday morning. We live in the DFW area. The movers that delivered it were on time and so nice. They made sure everything was to our liking and hauled off the old mattress. I noticed that the mattress felt very firm so I contacted customer service. They verified that I had received the plush soft, explaining that it could take 2 or 3 weeks for it to "break in". They were right. In less than a week we noticed that it was getting softer. After about 3 weeks it was just perfect, soft but supportive.

It has been about 2 months since getting the mattress and I have no more pain when I wake. I also find that I am sleeping not only better but longer as well. My wife's shoulder pain is also gone, which is a bonus. We had no idea it was caused by the old bedding. I know there are cheaper mattresses out there and some have rave reviews. I like most like to save money but I think this mattress is a bargain every night I go to bed. The excellent customer service and warranty is a bonus.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This company is fantastic. Their customer service is US people who are "right on it". They responded within hours of my contacting them and they were so understanding of my problem not to mention their 15 year warranty is great. As a widow, on a fixed income, I research everything before I buy and Saatva had the best mattress for the money and a great warranty (that I never thought I would use). Their warranty is better than what many other companies offer. When I bought this mattress 3 years ago I bought the semi-firm as that is what we thought I should have. I have 3 herniated discs in my back and the proper mattress is essential. Because I sleep alone I rotate which side of the bed I sleep on so the mattress is getting used equally. And every 6 months have the heavy mattress rotated head to foot (a 180 rotation). Lately however I found myself sleeping in the center because it was firmer and better on my back.

Then I saw my chiropractor. He said my mattress was "not helping" my back condition and suggested I get a firmer mattress. So I dug out my warranty and was surprised to see they would exchange it for a firmer one at a fair replacement cost to me. I called Saatva and asked about the warranty and they explained they had a "Fairness Replacement Option" which meant I could pay 25% of original cost + tax to replace the mattress (3-5 yrs at 25% and 6-10 yrs at 50% + tax). They had other options but this was the best for me to get the firmer mattress. So now I am looking forward to the firmer mattress being delivered. And it was a win/win all around, there is a family in my church who will come and take this mattress and be able to use it, as Saatva did not want it back... She does not have a bad back so my "semi firm" will work great for her... Yeahhh two people will sleep better on a Saatva mattress. Thank you Saatva.

Lynda

Original review: July 27, 2019

I was in the market for a new traditional spring mattress that was also constructed with less toxic materials, natural latex, cotton, etc. I found Saatva online and their mattresses had everything I was looking for and the reviews were all five star! However, I was skeptical about actually buying a mattress online... How would I know if it was comfortable before making my purchase? What if, after a month or so, I found it wasn't what I wanted then what do I do??

Buying a mattress isn't like buying a pair of pants, if they're uncomfortable to wear you can give them away or just not wear them. A mattress is an investment in your well being and something you spend a significant amount of time using. So, after reading about their 120 day return policy I thought why not? If I don't like it I can return it, no fuss, no hassle, just call or email and done! Well, it is that easy purchasing from Saatva! I got the 14" Luxury Firm mattress on sale, it was delivered and after about a month I came to the conclusion it was too soft for my sleeping needs. I got online, was immediately engaged in an online chat, asked if I could exchange the Luxury Firm for a Firm and Voila! within a week I had the mattress and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The customer service was outstanding, as is the product and company. I would highly recommend Saatva to everyone!! IT WAS A FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE!!

Original review: June 23, 2020

We purchased the “firm” king mattress in September 2017. After just 2 1/2 years of use there are now significant divots in the mattress where my wife and I sleep. The middle of the mattress is noticeably firmer. My wife and I are not overweight people and are both fit. I would expect much, much better from a company that bills itself as a luxury mattress company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: June 22, 2020

Purchased a Saatva mattress about 3 or 4 years ago. Started out OK. It was good but not great. Then all of a sudden about 4 to 5 months ago I started waking up with massive back pain on both sides. It’s so bad that I usually have to lay on my heating pad for 15 minutes every morning before getting out of bed. definitely would not buy a mattress from here again.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Purchased a Saatva mattress a few years ago. Began to sag in less than a year and became uncomfortable. We are not heavy people. It sagged way more than normal. We checked the mattress, our bed, our box springs and it was the mattress. Called the company and they offered to replace it. Great. Even switched to a more firm model to be safe. New one is sagging as well really badly too in three spots. We checked the bed and box spring again. It’s the matress. Again. I guess we got a reconditioned one? Anyways their marketing dept is really good about squashing bad reviews but if you look they are there and the excessive sagging and lack of durability is a common issue. It’s to the point now where I sleep on the couch so I don’t wake up in pain and my wife needs a mattress topper. We are in shape middle aged people without medical issues. It’s not us, it’s the mattress. It’s just, poor quality. Feels great for a few months then falls apart.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Excellent company for a mattress purchase. I had purchase a mattress over 2 years ago and I recently had a problem with it. I had no problem reaching a knowledgeable and tentative representative that was able to resolve my problem by offering a brand new mattress replacement. I would highly recommend this company for a mattress purchase.

Original review: June 11, 2020

We purchased a Saatva mattress and base in February of 2018. We loved our purchase and cherished a good night's sleep until a few months ago when my husband's side of the bed started sagging in and he complained of severe back ache. I turned the mattress only to find that my back started bothering me also. Long story short - I picked up the phone to Saatva as I was busy online trying to buy another Saatva mattress to replace the one we had. Joseph answered, and as I was about to inquire about the worry that I had, that the same will happen to a new purchase, he told me that Saatva wants its customers to have a good night's rest and that Saatva will replace our mattress at NO COST! I learned that our guarantee expired a few months ago, but Joseph insisted that Saatva will honor their promise. We are beyond grateful for Joseph and Saatva!

Resolution response: May 28, 2020

The company is willing to comply with my requests.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Tl;dr "oh, someone should have told you sinking is natural and now we won't refund your money". Mattress is worse than Ikea's. I contacted the company looking for a mattress for my husband and I, as side sleepers. The mattress was nice for the first few weeks, but over time we noticed it sagging more and more when we used it and within a few months we were having to visit the chiropractor. We had to move and once we had a new bed frame (thinking that may have been the problem), we still had the same issues.

I called the company and told them of the sinking areas, and they exchanged it. Great....except the exact same thing started to happen, now even faster that my husband isn't traveling. I called again and now they tell me that sinking is normal? And not really covered by the warranty? I explained that NO ONE had ever said that before, and while mild impressions may be normal for them, I would have never bought it knowing that, and even if I had, it's SO PAINFUL to sleep on, there's no way we can continue. They offered another exchange but I want a refund, because how in the world am I supposed to get a new mattress every month???

This is two within 13 months, and the last one is only a few months old and already painful. A mattress topper or new mattress doesn't change that this is scam for $1700. They've not been upfront in their claims, their customer service team has been intentionally withholding, and they haven't offered any solution that will NOT continue to negatively affect my health. I only want to return the mattress since it does not meet the advertised details and does not last more than a month.

Saatva Mattress Company Information