Saatva Mattress Visit Saatva.com
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Visit Saatva.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

View More View More
Saatva Mattress Visit Saatva.com

Saatva Mattress Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 17, 2020

I had an issue with the products I had purchased, not a quality issue, just a snafu as to a couple of missing items beyond the items ordered. I dragged my feet about calling, but when someone inadvertently hit a button on the adjustable base remote I emailed to ask about the other items and mentioned that we had somehow messed up our remote. I received a call, a CALL, not 3 to 5 minutes after from Saatva customer service. On a Saturday night. From the NICEST man on the planet. Not only did he apologize for the snafu from over 3 months ago that I was too busy to email about and assured me he would send it right out AND someone to install the correct legs of the base. He fixed my remote. He fixed it. Over the phone. Not his job, not the company's job, but he did in 2 minutes tops. I asked what the heck he was doing still working on a Saturday night. He said they were there 24 hours to help. Yes, 24 hours.

I simply cannot say enough about this company. We purchased this bed for my 98 year old mother. She is a tiny thing and like the Princess and The Pea, she feels everything, so the topper we are getting will make what is already a marvelous mattress a divine one and her teeny, barely 5 foot frame will feel more secure with the shorter frame legs.

I do my research and this company had the most stellar reviews of all, particularly for our needs. If I ever, ever need another mattress or bed base, this company is who I am buying it from. Not only due to the great product but also the remarkably fabulous customer service. The lovely Barry, who I purchased from, was also a delight. But the man of the hour is the gent who saved us on Saturday night and swiftly made a 98 year old very happy and very comfy. Thank you, Frank and Saatva.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This company is fantastic. Their customer service is US people who are "right on it". They responded within hours of my contacting them and they were so understanding of my problem not to mention their 15 year warranty is great. As a widow, on a fixed income, I research everything before I buy and Saatva had the best mattress for the money and a great warranty (that I never thought I would use). Their warranty is better than what many other companies offer. When I bought this mattress 3 years ago I bought the semi-firm as that is what we thought I should have. I have 3 herniated discs in my back and the proper mattress is essential. Because I sleep alone I rotate which side of the bed I sleep on so the mattress is getting used equally. And every 6 months have the heavy mattress rotated head to foot (a 180 rotation). Lately however I found myself sleeping in the center because it was firmer and better on my back.

Then I saw my chiropractor. He said my mattress was "not helping" my back condition and suggested I get a firmer mattress. So I dug out my warranty and was surprised to see they would exchange it for a firmer one at a fair replacement cost to me. I called Saatva and asked about the warranty and they explained they had a "Fairness Replacement Option" which meant I could pay 25% of original cost + tax to replace the mattress (3-5 yrs at 25% and 6-10 yrs at 50% + tax). They had other options but this was the best for me to get the firmer mattress. So now I am looking forward to the firmer mattress being delivered. And it was a win/win all around, there is a family in my church who will come and take this mattress and be able to use it, as Saatva did not want it back... She does not have a bad back so my "semi firm" will work great for her... Yeahhh two people will sleep better on a Saatva mattress. Thank you Saatva.

Lynda

Original review: June 8, 2019

My experience started with the moving company assigned to my order. The moving company TCMS was originally contracted and contacted me via automated text to set up a delivery day. I went thru the prompts and the closest delivery day was 3 weeks out, and I’m 15 minutes from their warehouse. So I contacted CS for a possible switch in delivery day and got no answer over the phone so I sent an email and receive one back promptly stating that the only available days were the ones through the automated machine. So I bit the bullet and went thru with set up a say 3 weeks out expecting a 3-4 hour window for delivery which is the usual, "I’m a dispatcher and CSR and we don’t do any windows greater or lesser unless it’s special circumstances."

So when I got the automated email back stating the window would be from 8AM to 8PM I was ticked and looked into the company only to find atrocious reviews from almost every customer that had dealt with them. So I reached out to Saatva just to give them a heads up about this company and the poor reviews and professional of the company. Johnathan emailed me back before I even checked my email for the night so I woke up and saw it. He had given me his direct line and his main office line to get ahold of him and chat about the issue. So I called and left a message first thing when I woke up.

Johnathan called me back within minutes and was very apologetic about the mix up with the moving company provided. He said my zip code was off in the database and that’s why the company with poor reviews was given the contract. He went ahead and forwarded the order to the primary contractor they use in my area and set in motion a delivery day within the coming week.

All in all the headache caused by the window of delivery and expected date after being quoted from Saatva personally was swiftly and correctly taken care of by Johnathan the CSR and he bent over backwards to make sure the quoted date would be as close to or even before potentially depending on when I receive confirmation from that Contractor on Monday. I’ll send another review after my bed arrives and I sleep a couple nights in it, but for now I’d give Saatva a 5 star review for the handling of this situation and the gracious hospitality from the CSR Johnathan.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I was skeptical about ordering a mattress over the internet due to past experiences with foam mattresses that came in boxes or were rolled up and either didn't expand, didn't last, or the company went out of business within a couple years of our purchase. I had also had poor experiences over the years with coil mattresses that were either too firm or too soft. We even slept on futons. We kept the last foam mattress and placed a topper on it to avoid having to spend a lot of money to be disappointed again.

The problem was that I have arthritis and was waking up in the night and morning with hip, knee and back pain that was getting intolerable. I have arthritis in my shoulders as well and have had neck surgery. It seemed that I was always rolling into a crevasse and if my husband rolled towards me, we sank to the middle of the mattress. I literally had to climb out of the bed. I was taking anti inflammatory medications more than I wanted to and feared going to bed because of the way I'd feel when I woke up.

I did a lot of research on various beds. I visited the bed stores. I looked at warranties. I tried a bed at a local bed store that was a "hybrid" coil and foam mattress. I liked it, but there was a poor warranty on it and if it was not to my liking a month down the road, the store would not have given me my money back, just store credit for expensive beds I didn't like. I chose Saatva at that point. I read a lot of reviews and was hearing experiences from people who had similar physical issues to mine and how pleased they were with their mattress. I decided to take the plunge.

I bought the 14 1/2" Luxury Firm mattress. I cannot tell anyone enough, I am completely, I mean 100% satisfied with the fit for us. After only about 3 nights on this bed, my knee, hip and back pain were gone. I have cut back on the anti inflammatory medication and I wake up feeling refreshed and smiling. It's like a miracle for me. I have to be on my feet all day long and I'm not limping around any more. Even my husband who wasn't quite sure we needed a new bed because he doesn't tend to have the arthritic problems that I do is very happy with it. The delivery was great, the crew was in and out in about 10 minutes. They took our old mattress, which in itself is fabulous because they are a real problem to get rid of otherwise. If you are on the fence, just go for it. You can always exchange for another type if it doesn't fit your needs or get your money back. I hope everyone who buys a Saatva has as great of an experience as we have.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I discovered the Saatva brand while researching our next mattress purchase. The website is well laid out and provides the kind of information I was seeking. After deciding what I wanted, there was one little snag. It appears to be in the steps involved in making selections for a purchase. We decided to get the Lineal Adjustable Bed in a split king. The website first asks you to select your mattress type and size. This is where things got very confusing. Were we to order the king mattress or 2 twin XLs? I was pretty sure the 2 twins...so I selected the twin XL size.

Next I was asked if I wanted the Lineal Adjustable base, which I selected in King. The order summary showed 1 Twin XL mattress and 1 King Adjustable base... There was nowhere to select the quantity of the mattress! After calling the customer service number, a very polite representative could not help me order online, but was happy to take my order over the phone. I wasn’t quite ready to commit until I researched one other mattress company, so I declined the phone order.

After researching the other company, I decided on Saatva and went back to the website to figure out how to place my order. After trying a few things, I discovered that I needed to skip the mattress size selection, and move to the Lineal Adjustable base option first. Once I did that, a new box displayed asking if I wanted the mattress synced or split. Upon selecting split, it automatically ordered 2 twin XLs. Perhaps if the steps were: mattress type, then base/foundation, frame, and lastly size...it would have been a smooth experience. Seems like a simple issue, but wasted about 30 minutes of my time and created a little confusion and frustration in the buying experience. I’m looking forward to receiving my new bed!

Saatva Mattress response

Hi Pamela,

We are so happy you chose our company to purchase your beautiful mattress & adjustable base.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, we are always looking for ways to improve as we grow. I will be sure to share this feedback with our team, to ensure we kick these ideas around.

We look forward to making you another satisfied Saatva customer.

All The Best,

Kristel E.

Director of National Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: March 27, 2020

After placing an order, I emailed to request delivery for any day of the week other than a Monday or Tuesday because those are my designated work days at the office during the Coronavirus pandemic. I received a quick and reassuring response from that Frances in that department.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Called about exchanging high profile base for a low profile one. Customer service gave me a solution that not only got me the preference of based I wanted but found a way to waive the exchange and delivery fees.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I love this mattress. So soft and comfy! I bought the plush soft online site unseen and it was worth it! I would recommend mattress protector just In case because you don’t want to mess up this good mattress.

Resolution response: March 10, 2020

Hello. After posting the review I contacted the company again to see what could be done to rectify the situation. Kristel of Saatva Company contacted me within an hour or two and provided a satisfactory resolution which fulfilled the White Glove service I was expecting. The mattress experience is still great and now I can add the service is great as well.

Original review: March 5, 2020

We took time to review many online mattresses and decided on Saatva due to the generally good reviews of the mattress and the "White Glove" service. How convenient to get a great mattress and the service around it. Well, the mattress is great but the "White Glove" service did not deliver. We are in Canada. At the time of delivery, the company that delivered the mattress said they had no instructions to pick up our old mattress and just left it at our home.

Followed through with an email to Saatva and over a couple of days connected with a support agent. The support agent mentioned that our order did not have the box checked off for taking the old mattress. Said it was an oversight - since the "White Glove" service we ordered included the removal of the old mattress. The support agent said they are not able, in any way, to get the old mattress picked up now and offered a very small rebate for us to take care of the issue ourselves. I could have pushed harder for sure but after dealing with companies for awhile, there is no point in getting upset at the person on the phone. So I did accept the small rebate and will take care of the mattress myself somehow - but am leaving this review as a suggestion to others to make sure you are getting all the services you ordered.

Saatva Mattress response

Hi Gord,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

We are happy you have allowed our team an opportunity to offer a solution to your concerns.

As I mentioned earlier, we really appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us. Your valuable feedback will only help us as we continue to grow each day.

Have a wonderful day.

All The Best,

Kristel E.
    Director of Customer Satisfaction

The Saatva Company

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I just received the mattress today. After measuring, the mattress and box spring is way too tall. When I called Saatva, they told me they would exchange for a shorter box spring (4 inches) and would charge me $99 to do so. I haven't slept on it yet. Need a step ladder to get into it. I did notice upon delivery that the mattress is not double sided. I was disappointed in that. With it being custom made you would think they would double side it so you can flip it over. I'll let you know in a few weeks how it sleeps.

Saatva Mattress Company Information