Call toll free
4.54/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

Saatva Mattress Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3009 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Bought this mattress almost two years ago. Very comfy at first. It began to sag. Warranty states if it sags over an inch they will replace the mattress. We measured and it was 1 inch plus 1/8. Called the company and it was so quick. They are sending us out a new mattress and we don't even pay for shipping. Last mattress that we bought from a different company had to send out a person to measure. This company had no questions... Just did it! Highly, highly recommend. Also, don't get the high or tall mattress... It is giant!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I, like probably most people, have never ordered a bed/mattress online before. Yesterday, I ordered two Saatva Twin XL Mattresses to replace the two "**". Our adjustable bed is a P&L and the bases are in good shape, therefore just the mattresses need to be replaced. After many hours of research, I kept coming back to the Saatva website and convinced that it rated #1 with information and ease of ordering. The chat window was always open and utilized to ask numerous questions. Excellent response and plenty of information to help in the final decision. As a Veteran, Saatva provides a $50 discount which is provided with a phone call to the order desk. The lady on the other end could not have been nicer and reiterated the process and willing to answer any questions. So, if the mattress and delivery are anything like the ordering process, we will be very happy. Will review the delivery and mattresses as soon as we get a couple of nights of sleep.

Saatva Mattress response

Grant,

We thank you again for your service to our country & for being our customer!

All The Best,
Kristel E.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The salesperson I talked with was able to convince me to purchase this mattress due to her knowledge about the product. She was able to answer the questions asked of her. The knowledge she had about the product was the deciding factor.

Saatva Mattress response

Hi Richard,

Glad our representative helped make your order process special. We look forward to continuing the magic!

All The Best,
Kristel E.

Director of National Reviews

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

After a long distance move we furnished our new beds with Saatva mattresses. We bought a firm and a plush and they are both very comfortable and the material is high quality. The customer service department has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered a Saatva Mattress because I know three people who have one. All three purchased the luxury model. I ordered the plush mattress because I have issues with my back and I am mostly a side sleeper. After reading about the product, I noticed the website recommends the plush model for side sleepers. When I think of plush, I think of the mattress enveloping me and being cozy in my bed. I found the plush mattress to be firm. It doesn't have the plush feeling I was expecting. However, with back issues, I want proper support from my mattress. I thought about returning the mattress but really want to give it a chance. I've only had it for a week.

I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a 2.5" orthopedic mattress pad. It is a game changer and with that addition, I feel comfortable in my bed. I think the firmness of the plush mattress is only an issue for me because I have Fibromyalgia and my hips often have a burning sensation from pressure points. I think it is a good company and the purchase and delivery was excellent; no issues whatsoever. One of the three people I know with the luxury mattress also bought an orthopedic topper as she too found the mattress a bit too firm for her liking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Ordering was extremely quick and easy. I researched numerous brands before choosing this one. I liked that the reviews were excellent, delivery was free, the warranty was good and, most importantly, it is made in the USA. The company did a great job of communicating with me throughout the process. I received email notifications when the order was placed, and then when the mattress was in production. I received a call verifying the order and letting me know that I would be getting another call to schedule delivery, and that is exactly what happened.

My lineal bed and new mattress was delivered today! The delivery was exactly as promised. They called to let me know they were on the way and the time expected to arrive. They were very professional and did a great job setting everything up and cleaning up after themselves. It was nice not having to worry about what to do with the old mattress because they handled that too! So far I am very pleased and cannot wait to sleep on my new mattress tonight!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

We did a lot of research on mattresses that worked with an adjustable base. Decision made, the online ordering process was easy, and the free delivery and setup service was just what we were looking for. The fact that the California King mattress was not compatible with a split base was a little confusing. I used the chat link to answer my questions about this, and received an almost immediate response. The staff was both knowledgeable and personable! Great job!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

The ease of ordering, being able to finance within seconds, and the test/return policy as well as the numerous glowing reviews, made selecting the Saatva Mattress a no-brainer. I have a Westin Heavenly bed and wanted another, but Saatva reviews and the simplicity of the process convinced me to try them without hesitation.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I was going to buy another mattress that was readily available. I went online to check the consumer satisfaction and found that Saatva was less expensive while rated of equal if not superior quality. The more I looked into this, the more convinced I was that I wanted to purchase the Saatva mattress. Although my purchase was time sensitive, when I chatted with a representative, I was again convinced that the mattress was worth the wait and she explored every option that would ensure it was expedited and received at the earliest possible date. I am confident that I have made the right decision and feel very good about the way that I was treated as a customer. I will definitely return to this merchant again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Website was easy to browse through. I decided on my purchase after a helpful telephone conversation with a sales agent. Although I did not land a "Black Friday" deal, I am happy to look forward to a complimentary delivery of my mattress and foundation, and free removal of my old mattress and box spring. And, I will have 120 days to decide upon my purchase.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

After reading so many positive reviews we were hopeful about loving this new plush 11.5 mattress from Saatva. We read the reviews about the luxury firm being the most popular but then read how some people felt it was too firm so we went with the plush which has 2 more inches of foam. The plush is not a typical plush feel, we would say more of a luxury firm feel. The quality of the mattress is great and the company is amazing to work with. Really one of the best customer services to deal with so giving the mattress a try might be worth it. Sadly for us after a month of sleeping on it, we were not comfortable. The mattress felt too firm for us and we had sore backs.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

All the reviews I read about Saatva’s customer service are all true. Chatting online with Andrew at 9:00 at night with questions to speaking personally with

Xiomara to order my mattress, all was a pleasant experience. I left a message with Xiomara and she returned my call within 10 minutes. Really? Who does that? So far I am a satisfied customer and I can’t wait to receive my new mattress!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I've spoken to customer service twice, once to get information and a second time to make my purchase. Both of the people that I spoke with were so friendly and helpful! I'm so excited about my purchase.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

We ordered 4 king size mattresses for a new home we are building in Arizona. The order process was fast, efficient and professional in every respect. Delivery will be made November 27 when our decorator will be staging the home with all of our new furniture.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I did my research into mattresses and decided this was the one for me. It is in production and should be delivered to my house in the next few weeks. When I called with many questions... The woman I spoke to was not only extremely informative, but so polite and on point to what my need were and making sure that I got the product that was right for me. If the customer service is anything like the expected mattress to come, I know that I am in good hands!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

We purchased our mattress 3/7/16. The bed now has significant indents where we sleep and is now very uncomfortable. We wanted to purchase an American made product and saw your mattress reviews. To say we are disappointed is an understatement. I am now forced to buy a new mattress. Additionally the weight of the mattress is terrible and finding bedding is difficult. It has torn on the right side from lifting it to put on sheets. If there was a way to get a partial refund I would do it. I do not want a replacement. Sorry to say I am terribly disappointed in your mattress. $1000+ totally wasted.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We haven't received our mattresses yet, but our experience with your representative (Roger) by telephone was very good. He was very patient, very honest and very knowledgeable! So far, so good! We really look forward to sleeping on the two beds we ordered!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My order was processed by phone with a wonderful lady named Xiomara. She was so kind, not to mention efficient and knowledgeable. I was a bit undecided whether to go with the plush comfort or luxury firm. We discussed my sleeping preferences, and I went with the plush comfort which had been my initial preference. Xiomara deserves a 10-star rating!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

To be honest, I have purchased many mattresses over my lifetime and even buy at the store it was difficult to choose one. So purchasing this mattress online is really difficult. Although your site did walk me through it very well and was easy to navigate. I know I could have called but I think possibly the facts would have been the same, that being the biggest— not having tried it. So with you several months of trying it, sleeping on it with the ability to return it if it is not what I am looking for I decided to give it a try. I am looking forward to my delivery. My wife said if it is as good as she also read that she may just order one. All of the reviews that I read were positive.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Yesterday, I just ordered my Saatva Split King mattresses, Lineal base, two sets of twin XL sheets, & two king pillows. Now, I’m just waiting for them to arrive!! Can’t wait to receive them!! Thank you Francis for all your help!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

The ordering process went smoothly! The well informed employees are very helpful in guiding your best matched decision. We have received our confirmation email... and are anxiously waiting for our new luxury mattresses to arrive!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I haven't purchased a bed in years, so came to Saatva very naive and inexperienced. I chose to "chat" with the nicest, most helpful woman I've ever experienced in retail. Of course there were options from which to choose and she explained them all in such detail, but not using much time so within a few minutes I knew exactly which bed/mattress to purchase and the price. I'd reviewed prices and types of bed in the papers beforehand so was aware of what was out there. Boy, did I get a great deal! They'll deliver, set-up, and remove the old mattresses all for a minimum fee (removal is FREE!) I would refer anyone to this company - although I just purchased the firm mattress and foundation, they of course sell the frames for all sizes (and mattresses) as well.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Bought our first Saatva mattress a few years ago. Very happy with the mattress, but had some concerns after a few years about one particular area of the mattress. Customer service was out of this world in a positive way. I emailed on a Monday morning and had a reply within 10 minutes. I was provided a phone number and reached a live person on the first try. With no argument or hesitation, they agreed to provide a replacement mattress with the more firm option at 70% off the price we paid (which was actually lower than the current price by a small amount).

Within five days our replacement mattress was delivered by two friendly delivery people, Rob and Allen. They removed our old mattress at our request and delivered the new one. We are so happy with our Saatva experience both two years ago and with the service we received last week. This company stands by their product and their service is beyond what I would expect from any other company. Highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I have tried the Luxury firm but found it to be too firm (for me) so they sent me a free topper. It didn't help and in fact made my back feel worse. I exchanged it for the plush soft (had to pay $100 for delivery). Took their advise and immediately put the topper on it. I never fell asleep and in fact was in so much pain I was nauseated. After taking the topper off the plush, the intense pain went away but I honestly found the bed to be the same as the luxury firm I returned. It was not softer at all to me. Cannot get comfortable and hurts my back. I definitely did not get the "AHHH" moment so many others are describing when they lay on it! I also did not care for the motion transfer which this bed has a lot of. My husband put a pair of socks on sitting on the bed while I was sleeping and I felt every bit of it, to the point.

I thought he was trying to tick me off but he was not. If you want a company that is responsive and tries hard to make you happy, you won't find a better company than Saatva as far as mattresses go BUT if you want a truly comfortable bed then I would think twice about the $1000 investment. The only good thing is you can return it! I'm not sure if they can choose the reviews they post on their site but I really find it hard to believe that this many people think this mattress is a "gem". I am trying the Dreamcloud next then I'm done. I will go to a store if it doesn't work for me.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My mattress was delivered on time and an hour early. I was amaze how the delivery people was courteous by taking my air mattress out of the room and replacing it with my new mattress. I would recommend anyone to the Saatva Mattress, it's so big I have to do jumping jack and stand on my tip toes to get on top. It's very comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

The overall sales/checkout experience was good, but the post-sales experience was even better - they sent frequent updates over text messages, and responded really quickly when I had questions. Two thumbs up. The bed was great, too!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My wife and I had a horrible and painful experience with Mattress Firm and Macy Bed. We were desperate for a quality mattress but was reluctant buying online but, the unbiased reviews convinced us. Loved the first night on our Luxury firm. We will keep an eye out for mattress fatigue and hopefully not have to enforce our warranty.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

The rep I chatted with couldn't have been more helpful and efficient. Ordered the wrong colored sheets and he had me taken care of in 2 minutes. Answered all my questions quickly, accurately and fully. Hope the bed, sheets, and pillow are as good as the customer service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I just purchased two Twin XL mattress sets, and my purchase experience was smooth and effortless. Their website could not be any easier to navigate. I'm waiting for notice of delivery now. This is my second purchase from Saatva. The first was a Queen mattress set, which I'm still enjoying four years later. This purchase also was a breeze from start to finish. Saatva prices for a mattress of their quality can't be beat!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I have not yet received my mattress, I only just ordered it a few days ago. But so far, the service has been amazing! I feel confident that I am receiving a quality mattress and exceptional service because of all the precautions they take. They double and triple check all your information is correct so you don’t have any issues on delivery day. I can’t wait to receive the mattress, I will be doing a review on its delivery and also its quality.

Saatva Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Saatva Mattress is a mattress company dedicated to bringing consumers luxury mattresses at affordable prices. The company only sells mattresses online. The product is a pillow top with a coil-on-coil design. They offer three designs, Plush soft, Luxury firm and firm, and two thicknesses, 11.5” and 14.5”.

• Eco-friendly: Saatva mattresses are made with recycled tempered steel, bio-based foams and an organic cotton covering. They are never processed with toxins or formaldehyde.

• Low price: By selling its mattresses exclusively online, Saatva eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its luxury mattress at a fraction of the price of comparable brands.

• Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in the USA, supporting the U.S. economy and providing jobs for Americans.

• 75-day home trial: The company lets customers try out a mattress for 75 days to ensure customers are completely happy with their purchase. Note that customers are responsible for the delivery charge and will only be refunded the price of the mattress if they choose to return it within the 75-day timeframe.

• In-home installation: Saatva installs its mattresses directly in your home and even offers mattress removal services.

• Warranties: Saatva offers a two-year replacement warranty and a 15-year non-prorated repair warranty.

• Best for: Saatva mattresses are best for parents, health-conscious people and luxury product shoppers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Saatva Mattress Company Information