toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm for over $2200 from Sit N Sleep in Costa Mesa, CA less than two years ago (this is the third mattress in 15+ years, none of which previously had issues). We submitted a request to Sit N Sleep within 5 months of purchase as the mattress began to sag on either side of the bed where we sleep (we are not large people and there is no reason for a mattress to sag in that amount of time, especially a top of the line mattress). Our initial claim was denied stating it was "within normal range", yet the mattress had sagged over 5/8" in less that 5 months.

Last month, we went back to the store and spoke with the store manager who convinced us to buy a NEW mattress under the premise they would refund us for the old one once a second inspection was done. We had the second inspection completed less than two weeks ago and the mattress now has an impression of more than 1 1/4"!!! Even the inspector said that it was unusual to have such a depression in a short amount of time. Our second claim was DENIED today. When we called customer support, they gave us the runaround and indicated there is nothing they could or would do. They would not even transfer us to a supervisor for support.

We are extremely disappointed and plan to either dispute this with our CC company or hire a lawyer to recoup our losses. A $2200+ mattress should not sag 1 1/4" in less than two years. A company should stand by their warranties and their consumers who have been loyal customers for well over 15 years. We will NEVER buy another mattress from this fraudulent company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am happy with my new adjustable bed from Sit 'n Sleep mattress store. I see their commercials on TV, and decided to give it try. I am sleeping good as well. Jesse ** at the store in City of Commerce was very knowledgeable, helpful to me. I could recommend this mattress store to family and friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

David ** was our consultant. His product knowledge was just amazing. We picked out a mattress we thought was right for us, but as it turned out we did not like it. David let us know that he would take care of it and we could pick out another one which we did. It was about two thousand more than the first one, but it made my wife very happy, it was a Tempur-pedic. Due to David's care and professional manner I will recommend Sit 'n Sleep to my friends. Sit n' Sleep is lucky to have such a quality person working for them. :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Both Erik and Valencia did an amazing job delivering my mattress and helping me out. I gave the wrong address and they were very patient with me while we worked out the issue. At first they told me they wouldn't be able to deliver it that day because of the issue, but then they went out of the way to fix this and deliver my mattress. They were both quick, efficient, and extremely friendly. Please give them some sort of reward, as I would have been without a mattress for the night if not for their kindness.

I found mattresses online, went to store to see if they had something similar to compare. Was told I couldn't order the online mattresses at store. Placed order thru phone and was told I couldn't use the sale coupon because mattresses were under 699. Went to store to place order and then received call that my mattress will not be delivered because my order was different. Finally sorted the problem after I went to store. Asked if I needed to sign any paperwork, was told no everything they needed was completed. Next day I had to go back to store to sign paperwork.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Purchase of trundle bed and 2 mattresses and pads - Angelica at the Norco, CA store was extremely professional and helpful. She ensured my shopping experience was excellent. I am very happy with my purchases.

Initial telephone order of mattress, box spring, frame, was somehow cancelled. Reorder mistakenly omitted box spring, so delivery did not include it. Resolving their mistake was very difficult, from constantly being told I didn't order a box spring, to the inconvenience of having to schedule another delivery. A courtesy discount was a expected but never happened.

We are returning customers after 8 years of our first visit. We are very happy with the selection made, and overall with the salesperson that help us to choose our new mattress. He help us to choose from three different mattresses we liked. Thank you and we will back again soon.

I love my bed, and I love that Kyle took the time to really talk to me about which bed would be the best for me. I've had back pain for 10 years, and he showed me the beds (and pillow height) that would put me in the best position to alleviate that. And, my back pain is so much better with my new bed. The only complaint I have is that I was supposed to receive a promotional package with pillows and sheets, and I did not receive it. I called twice and was put on hold for 20 minutes. Someone called me to ask about my experience, and I told him that the package was missing, and he said someone would call me, but it's been 2 weeks.

Resolution In Progress

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi - thanks for letting us know all this. I'm working on getting you a resolution. Someone from Customer Service will be contacting you directly today and I'm sorry that this has taken as long as it has.

Customer Service

Original review: June 8, 2017

We ordered 2 sets of twin XL. Upon delivery one mattress has two holes dime size in the cover fabric and one box spring has tears along the edge as if someone drags it across the floor. Called in right after delivery truck left to notify and request for exchange. As of today, 6/8/17, it has been a day shy of one month since 5/9 delivery, we still not have heard anything from Sit-n-Sleep or their vendor whom they deal business.

Sit-n-Sleep doesn't seem to care to stand behind their support once the order is placed and took the money. Furthermore, the mattress dimensions are smaller in width and length by 2 inches. They don't disclose this until AFTER the order is placed. It is printed on the receipt as APPROXIMATELY the size of the standard industry. That's very dishonest.

If I was not desperate I would not have purchased it. The salesman gave us zero wiggle room and wouldn't budge on a single dollar. All other mattresses I have ever bought, I was at least able to get a couple bucks off. I guess this company does not like to help out its customers or employees.

Salesman was the best. You have great products! Thank you!! I have been sleeping so good since the purchase. The delivery went very good and the follow up from the staff is nice to have. The store had lots to choose from and salesman made us feel comfortable.

I had a good experience. The salesman was wonderful, asked my budget and gave me lots of options. Very happy so far with my new mattress. Would go there again. I originally planned to go elsewhere but even on the phone they were rude. But when I went to Sit 'n Sleep completely different. They were friendly and inviting.

Sit 'n Sleep

Thank You so much for the kind words!!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Beautyrest mattress!!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I’ve had my old bed for 15 years and I bought a Beautyrest Silver spring mattress from Sit n Sleep. Their sales team was so cool, it was not I expected. The new mattress is like heaven compared to my old one. My husband has a bad back, he has sciatica and it has helped it so much. Also, I’m sleeping so much better, I love it.

I like my Sit n Sleep memory foam mattress a lot better than my previous bed. The other one was old so it was time to replace. I was only in their store one day, but their team was great. I am definitely getting a better night’s sleep now with my Sit n Sleep mattress.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Thank You for the kind words about Joe - he's a great guy and we are lucky to have him on our team. We are also delighted that you were pleased by our delivery process and the gentlemen who delivered your set!! I will pass your kind words on to the leadership group of our Sales Department and our Delivery team.
Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new King Mattress!!

Customer Service

Original review: June 4, 2017

Joe in the Northridge store was very helpful and attentive with us but not pushy. Found our king mattress setup and the delivery process was perfect. Erik and Valencia were right on time and had our old mattress gone and the new setup complete in no time! Polite and professional!!

We purchased a Tempur-Pedic through Sit 'n Sleep. They had a discount going on when we bought it. The rep, Robert, took care of us and helped us in buying it. It's a good mattress. Our previous bed was also a Tempur-Pedic and we had that bed for at least 10 years. Everything was fine with the delivery of our purchase. Overall, our experience with Sit 'n Sleep was excellent.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: June 11, 2017

Mattress was picked up and refund was issued. Thank You.

Sit 'n Sleep

Our records indicate that this customer was advised on 6/2 of an outcome that was within the parameters she has outlined below. The manufacturer has agreed to take the product back and pickup for this customer is scheduled for 6/4/17.

Original review: May 25, 2017

We purchased an Aireloom mattress from Sit 'n Sleep in Murrieta, CA in 2016. It failed within the first month. Sales told us to "break it in". We waited four months, it got worse. We got an inspection which deemed the mattress to be defective and we received an exchange but paid extra for a firmer mattress. This one failed too! Got another inspection after speaking with a snotty manager (the 3rd in a year). I was told today that this mattress was not deemed to be defective as it was one-half inch above the minimum fail measurements. SERIOUSLY? IT IS A FAIL, FAIL, FAIL ACCORDING TO OUR BACKS.

Customer service said they cannot do anything about it. We paid over $3000 for a piece of substandard junk. We even bought sheets and the mattress sack and cover which was HIGHLY "recommended". We were told Sit 'n Sleep will NOT ISSUE A REFUND EITHER. We now must go spend even more money to buy another mattress I guess. There are so many complaints about Sit 'n Sleep AND Aireloom, is there no recourse?

Hi David,

We are happy that you are happy!! We are very lucky to have Felipe and Alberto on our delivery team - they take great care of our customers!! Thank You very much for taking the time to write this review.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Felipe and Alberto delivered the support it and were extremely efficient, polite and quick with delivery and installation. I was very impressed by them. They also agreed to help flip the mattress, for which I was very grateful. Thanks you for a pleasant experience.

Hi Hazel,

Thanks very much for the kind words about Felipe & Alberto. We are lucky that they deliver for us as they take great care of our customers. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Received our bed today and delivered by Felipe & Alberto. They were very friendly, efficient and put our bed together quickly. They were simply awesome! They also hauled our old bed away, too. Very happy with their service. Thank you!

Hi Mr. Peters,

We are so happy that you are pleased with your purchase at Sit 'n Sleep. Thanks very much for the referrals!!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Simmons bed!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Sit 'n Sleep has been around for 40 years here in our area and it seemed like all the policies were good. When we went to the store, the reps were great. And they literally had hundreds of beds to try. We tried eight that were in our price range and we picked the one we thought was the best. We bought a Simmons mattress and a box spring. We told them what day we wanted it delivered then it was delivered that day and everything went well. I've also recommended Sit 'n Sleep to a few people. They were having a really big sale when we made our purchase so we told four different people that were here the night we got our delivery. The Simmons bed is also very comfortable and we sleep pretty good in it. My wife really likes it.

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the kind words about Bill and our Chino Hills store. We will pass your note on to him and to his management team. We are happy that you are happy and wish you the best sleep imaginable for many years to come!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Great customer service in Chino Hills!! Had a great customer service rep Bill **. He helped me get the best mattress, covers, pillows, etc. for the best price & that I love so much. Amazing experience! Very grateful for all the help. Will definitely go back for more items there again.

Hi Donna,
Thanks for the kind words about Felipe & Alberto. They are a team that always does a great job for our customers. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of great sleep on your new mattress set!!

Customer Service

Original review: May 13, 2017

I want to thank the delivery personnel, Felipe & Alberto, Truck #50, for their efficient delivery service of our new mattress set. They arrived within the time window, were professional & courteous. They set up our new bed & removed our old set as requested. Great service!

Hi Alvin,

We are happy that you are happy :> We wish you many many years of great sleep on your new bed!

Original review: May 11, 2017

It was a fun experience for a first time customer to Sit N Sleep such as my wife and I to be able to test different type of products in the store. Staffs are professional and very helpful, as well as knowledgeable in helping us pick the right bed for the right price. Highly recommended!

Hi Ms. Toba,

We will pass your kind words on to Chad! She's awesome and we are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this review and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

Chandlor ** of the Santa Monica location of Sit 'n Sleep was very pleasant, patient and worked with us diligently to get the mattress and bed frame we were looking for. She did not give us the 'hard sell' we feared. The delivery men who came with the product were friendly as well and worked fast to set things up. Even the telephone operators for the delivery service were friendly; we appreciated everyone on the Sit 'n Sleep team. We had a pleasant experience making a purchase with Sit 'n Sleep. Please commend Ms. Chad ** for her kindness and diligence.

Hi Charles,

We are happy that all has worked out for you thus far and we thank you for your business and for this kind review. We hope that you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

Our experience at Sit 'n Sleep in Culver City was excellent. Our salesman was very honest, knowledgeable and no pressure. We purchased an adjustable mattress, have had no problems with it and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. At the suggestion of our salesman, we purchased the sheets designed for adjustable beds, and that was a great purchase as well. Should come back for another set of sheets!

Sit 'n Sleep

We too are happy that the process and the product met your needs!! We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I needed to buy a high quality mattress on short notice and have it delivered. I made a late Friday online purchase w/ Sunday AM delivery. New Queen Firm Mattress with box spring arrived on time, the delivery guys made a quick, clean, quiet delivery without waking sleeping family members. Now I am sleeping comfortably again and am very pleased how the entire experience went. I am very happy with the product.

Hi Eric,

Thank You very much for your business and for this kind review. We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress.

Original review: May 11, 2017

My experience at Sit 'n Sleep was a pleasant one when I went to purchase my mattress. I was able to take my time and was not pressured into buying anything and was recommended the best mattress for me that was within my budget.

Hi Mr. Davis,

We are happy that the mattress selection that you made in the store with Alan is helping your back!! We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress.

Thank You!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I purchased a firm mattress because of a current aching back problem. The salesman, Alan referred me to one that was very firm and I have used it for approximately a month with an improvement of my problem, thus I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for the kind words about Felipe and Alberto. We will pass your note on to their superiors. We hope that you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new beds.

Sit 'n Sleep

Original review: May 9, 2017

We thought your delivery people in Truck 50, Felipe and Alberto, were very good delivering and setting up two beds. Felipe was particularly helpful in making sure everything was perfect including the dust ruffle. And it was done very quickly.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Profile