4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

248 Sit 'n Sleep Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

When we went into the showroom, Sit 'n Sleep's reps had us lay down on this mattress, which then determined the kind and firmness of the mattress that we should get for our body type and weight. I liked the fact that it was a scientific way of figuring out what type of mattress you needed, so we went with them. We bought an heirloom mattress and I sleep better on it. We had our old bed for about 10 years and the new one’s much better. Sit 'n Sleep's delivery team was also great. They came, set up the new mattress, unpacked it all, and hauled away the old mattress in box springs. They were here for about 10 minutes and were very efficient. They did their work and left.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I'm a single mom Private Eye who decided to buy a nice bed for my daughter and I. We went with the King Koil. Within a few months, the material was coming apart. It was inspected and denied. Frustrating! I just spent almost two grand! I then contacted Adan **, a Sit N Sleep Customer Service Representative. He was so warm, professional, prompt and efficient. I want to hire him! He respectfully asked for better pictures and discussed the case in detail with me. He was able to resolve this matter with the manufacturer for me in no time. I cannot express enough how comforting it is to know that some businesses still aim to please their clients and that it's not all about money. For that, I will be back to buy more and will refer the hundreds of attorneys I work with to them for great beds and customer service. Adan should be promoted.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I went to sit n sleep in La Puente. Just like everyone else I dreaded buying a new bed. Our salesperson was Nicole Padilla, the store manager. She turned the headache of buying a mattress into an awesome, fun experience. We test rode our mattress for a few weeks and decided it wasn't for us so today I went back to exchange for another style mattress. Once again Nicole helped us out. We explained what we didn't like about the first mattress and she directed us to a hybrid mattress which addressed all of our comfort concerns. Our new bed arrives next week and they will pick up the old one. No hidden fees, no hassle exchange.

I would highly recommend going to the La Puente store if you are looking to buy a new bed. Their performance and attention to detail is beyond measure. Thanks.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Steve, Thanks so much for the kind words about your experience in our Puente Hills store with Nicole. She is amazing and we are lucky to have her on our team. We really do appreciate this wonderful feedback!! SLEEP WELL!!!!
Best Regards,
Peter J.

Customer Service

Original review: March 6, 2019

I had a horrible experience with Living Spaces, so I tried Sit ‘n Sleep. Mike, the gentleman who helped us out in the store, was very helpful. He gave us five options to choose from, the different types of mattresses and didn’t do the hard sale nor push one over another. He let us come up with our decision and so, I appreciate him. He was very knowledgeable and it was a great experience with him. The mattress was delivered to me and the delivery experience was outstanding. My old bed did not have as much rigidness that I need and I have better sleep with Sit ‘n Sleep.

Hi James,
Thanks so much for the kind words about your experience with Mike in the Torrance store. We sincerely appreciate receiving this feedback.

SLEEP WELL!!!

Respectfully,
Peter J.

Customer Service

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I purchased a bed at Sit 'n Sleep 15 years ago and I was treated pretty well when I was there. So, I decided to go back and I went there looking for a Tempur-Pedic bed. Bob, the salesman who spoke with me, was fantastic. He was helpful and informative. He really knows his stuff and he wanted to make sure that I was happy and comfortable, not just physically but monetarily as well. He had all kinds of great suggestions. He gave me a lot of tips that I hadn't even considered and when I did, I realized how valuable they were. He acted as if I was the only customer that he has ever had and that sold me. He said that he would be happy to sell me a Tempur-Pedic bed, but he wanted me to know what was out there and suggested that I take a look at all the different beds.

I ended up buying a different bed and I purchased a memory foam bed that goes up and down, and all around. The folks who came in to set the bed up for me were in and out in two seconds and they did a really good job. It's a great bed and I love it. I can't wait to get to bed at night. The whole experience has been really good and I would do it again. In fact, I've even told my daughter and her husband, as well as a couple of my friends at church, about the great customer service I had with Sit 'n Sleep and they claimed that they're gonna go and take a look there too.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Albert - thanks for this feedback - we really appreciate it.

Sleep Well!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I hadn't researched beds, but I needed a good one asap. Figured Sit 'n Sleep should know! So I chose one that felt firm and pushed up on my spine, because I've had surgeries on my spine and a "bad back" forever. So after about 3-6 months? I noticed it was sagging too much for me and my back was going back to its original pain and weakness. So I exchanged it for a super firm mattress and the same thing happened. So my third bed was, I believe second to top in firmness that you have, and it seems to be better for now (knocking on wood?). I could barely FIND a bed firm enough in your store. This one is a twin and I wanted the full size but apparently it just kept getting more and more expensive.

My salesperson was great, VERY helpful and accommodating, thankfully. I guess you don't even carry orthopaedic beds...I assumed everyone would want a mattress to hold their spine in place securely. So unfortunately I couldn't afford another $150 to get the full size. The one I have now seems okay? Time will tell. The frio mattress covers are not what I expected....nothing cooling about it. $250 after tax? So, my salesperson exchanged that too. I haven't tried the new one yet, but it seems to be a bizarre, useless product. I do feel let down with that. I should've just gone to an orthopaedic store, but I figured Sit 'n Sleep would know best. My sales associate was awesome, but your products????

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Good thing I looked at my credit card statement you billed me twice for the pillows. You billed me twice for my pillows. Since I have to write 40 words which is stupid I'm going to keep rambling on how you billed me twice for my pillows.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Kingsdown, Queen size. Most comfortable mattress; my daughter and family have the same brand. Enjoyed every night of sleep; thank you. Would recommend it to anyone asking for recommendation; including the two pillows, and, queen bedding. Totally happy with the mattress, thank you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I bought a new mattress from Sit 'n Sleep last fall and I really liked my mattress. However, the bed frame I owned was too high for the new thicker mattress/box springs combo. And, of course, they had the proper one on hand. Thanks, Sit 'n Sleep!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Bought this bed for our guest bedroom. Son stayed at my house for a week watching my animals and slept on the bed. He said it was great and it was very comfortable to sleep on. Looks great in the bedroom.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Information