toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi David,

We are happy that you are happy!! We are very lucky to have Felipe and Alberto on our delivery team - they take great care of our customers!! Thank You very much for taking the time to write this review.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Felipe and Alberto delivered the support it and were extremely efficient, polite and quick with delivery and installation. I was very impressed by them. They also agreed to help flip the mattress, for which I was very grateful. Thanks you for a pleasant experience.

Hi Hazel,

Thanks very much for the kind words about Felipe & Alberto. We are lucky that they deliver for us as they take great care of our customers. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Received our bed today and delivered by Felipe & Alberto. They were very friendly, efficient and put our bed together quickly. They were simply awesome! They also hauled our old bed away, too. Very happy with their service. Thank you!

Hi Mr. Peters,

We are so happy that you are pleased with your purchase at Sit 'n Sleep. Thanks very much for the referrals!!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Simmons bed!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Sit 'n Sleep has been around for 40 years here in our area and it seemed like all the policies were good. When we went to the store, the reps were great. And they literally had hundreds of beds to try. We tried eight that were in our price range and we picked the one we thought was the best. We bought a Simmons mattress and a box spring. We told them what day we wanted it delivered then it was delivered that day and everything went well. I've also recommended Sit 'n Sleep to a few people. They were having a really big sale when we made our purchase so we told four different people that were here the night we got our delivery. The Simmons bed is also very comfortable and we sleep pretty good in it. My wife really likes it.

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the kind words about Bill and our Chino Hills store. We will pass your note on to him and to his management team. We are happy that you are happy and wish you the best sleep imaginable for many years to come!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Great customer service in Chino Hills!! Had a great customer service rep Bill **. He helped me get the best mattress, covers, pillows, etc. for the best price & that I love so much. Amazing experience! Very grateful for all the help. Will definitely go back for more items there again.

Hi Donna,
Thanks for the kind words about Felipe & Alberto. They are a team that always does a great job for our customers. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of great sleep on your new mattress set!!

Customer Service

Original review: May 13, 2017

I want to thank the delivery personnel, Felipe & Alberto, Truck #50, for their efficient delivery service of our new mattress set. They arrived within the time window, were professional & courteous. They set up our new bed & removed our old set as requested. Great service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Hi Alvin,

We are happy that you are happy :> We wish you many many years of great sleep on your new bed!

Original review: May 11, 2017

It was a fun experience for a first time customer to Sit N Sleep such as my wife and I to be able to test different type of products in the store. Staffs are professional and very helpful, as well as knowledgeable in helping us pick the right bed for the right price. Highly recommended!

Hi Ms. Toba,

We will pass your kind words on to Chad! She's awesome and we are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this review and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

Chandlor ** of the Santa Monica location of Sit 'n Sleep was very pleasant, patient and worked with us diligently to get the mattress and bed frame we were looking for. She did not give us the 'hard sell' we feared. The delivery men who came with the product were friendly as well and worked fast to set things up. Even the telephone operators for the delivery service were friendly; we appreciated everyone on the Sit 'n Sleep team. We had a pleasant experience making a purchase with Sit 'n Sleep. Please commend Ms. Chad ** for her kindness and diligence.

Hi Charles,

We are happy that all has worked out for you thus far and we thank you for your business and for this kind review. We hope that you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

Our experience at Sit 'n Sleep in Culver City was excellent. Our salesman was very honest, knowledgeable and no pressure. We purchased an adjustable mattress, have had no problems with it and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. At the suggestion of our salesman, we purchased the sheets designed for adjustable beds, and that was a great purchase as well. Should come back for another set of sheets!

Sit 'n Sleep

We too are happy that the process and the product met your needs!! We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I needed to buy a high quality mattress on short notice and have it delivered. I made a late Friday online purchase w/ Sunday AM delivery. New Queen Firm Mattress with box spring arrived on time, the delivery guys made a quick, clean, quiet delivery without waking sleeping family members. Now I am sleeping comfortably again and am very pleased how the entire experience went. I am very happy with the product.

Hi Eric,

Thank You very much for your business and for this kind review. We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress.

Original review: May 11, 2017

My experience at Sit 'n Sleep was a pleasant one when I went to purchase my mattress. I was able to take my time and was not pressured into buying anything and was recommended the best mattress for me that was within my budget.

Hi Mr. Davis,

We are happy that the mattress selection that you made in the store with Alan is helping your back!! We hope you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress.

Thank You!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I purchased a firm mattress because of a current aching back problem. The salesman, Alan referred me to one that was very firm and I have used it for approximately a month with an improvement of my problem, thus I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for the kind words about Felipe and Alberto. We will pass your note on to their superiors. We hope that you have many years of wonderful sleep on your new beds.

Sit 'n Sleep

Original review: May 9, 2017

We thought your delivery people in Truck 50, Felipe and Alberto, were very good delivering and setting up two beds. Felipe was particularly helpful in making sure everything was perfect including the dust ruffle. And it was done very quickly.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Ray, We are glad that the bed worked out. We hope you enjoy many years of wonderful sleep on your new Sealy bed!!

Original review: May 8, 2017

The bed does do what I needed. I don't have to sleep in the chair as I can't flat. Thanks since I can raise my side of the bed. We live in a mobile home and the weight is a factor. This was a major factor in picking your product for our new home. We looked at many beds and you won hands down over other companies.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Jon, Thanks so much for the kind words about your experience with us. We thank you for your business and wish you the best possible sleep for many years to come!!

Original review: May 8, 2017

Our salesman was patient, informative, professional in every way. He made us feel comfortable, not pressured. An excellent experience from beginning to end. 5 Stars in every way! I really enjoyed the computerized mattress that determines the best hard or softness you.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Madeline! Thank You so much for the kind words. We hope that you have many many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I needed a good mattress very quickly. I ordered online; verified my order with the customer service agent and boom the next day I had a comfortable mattress for my guest room. Thank you Sit n' Sleep, for being easy and responsive.

The bed is OK, not all it was described to be by the sales guy. Quality of the "premium" sheets we purchased was disappointing, delivery process was a big disappointment. Delivery guys were very late arriving with no explanation and did not install the headboard claiming it would not fit. It did, installed it myself without too much difficulty.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Mr. Geffen, We thank you very much for your business and are very happy that our process worked well for you. We hope you enjoy many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Customer Service

Original review: May 5, 2017

Excellent quality of mattress and day bed. Selections offered us good choices. Service was exceptional. Order had complications but outstanding service made it work. Can't say enough about the service we received. Delivery was scheduled and went very well. Delivery guys put the bed together and did a great job.

Hi Jorge,
Thanks for the kind words about David in our Brea store. I will pass your words on to him. Thanks also for your business and here's to many many years of wonderful sleep on your new product.

Original review: May 4, 2017

The service was great, very prompt and efficient. They helped me get in and out in a timely manner. One of the products had to be ordered. It arrived as promised by afternoon of the next day. I was called as soon as the product arrived and was informed that it would be available whenever I wanted to pick it up. It is not my first experience with this particular gentlemen and every time it has been an easy process.

Hi Anita,
Thanks so much for your business!! We are happy that you are happy. Here's to many many years of wonderful sleep for you, your husband and your daughter!!
Your Friends at

Original review: May 4, 2017

I bought my husband and I a new bed and our daughter. Couldn't be happier w/the service and a price. I would recommend the Rancho Santa Margarita Store to anyone looking for a new mattress. Their sales pitch and commercials are a bit silly, "If it's over 8, it's time to replace" and "We will beat anyone's advertised prices or your mattress is free". They probably work though as I bought there due to convenience.

Hi Mr. Zakheim,
Thanks so much for your business and for these kind words about Tre. I will pass your review on to Tre and to his leadership!! Here's to many many years of wonderful sleep on your new bedding!

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have been a customer of Sit-n-Sleep for years. For the past handful of purchases, I have been working with Tre. He is a pleasure to deal with for all of my bedding needs. His suggestions have been spot on. The Service, Pricing and Quality I receive has been terrific.

Hi Maria,
Thank you very much for your business and this kind review!! We are very proud of our online business and of our team that supports those online sales - they are truly top-notch.
We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new beds!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

Buying online was so easy for me. And I got just what I wanted. And when they called to confirm my order they reminded me that I didn't get a box spring for one of the beds. I'm glad they were so helpful.

Hi Robert,
We are very happy that you are happy and satisfied!! We thank you for your business and this kind review!! Here's to many years of adjustable sleep in your new Serta!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

Bought a Serta adjustable... The sales person was very knowledgeable and patient since I tried several different beds before deciding on the one I purchased. I had a problem with the legs being too long and the staff there resolved the situation immediately... Great staff to work with. Very satisfied with the entire purchase and the folks at the store.

Hi Karen,
We are happy that you are happy with the process. We hope you have many many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

I was very happy with my service. My salesmen was great. I like the bed that tells you what you need. I had actually picked the right bed before that. I also purchased the bed cover and they put it on in minutes. Customer Service was exceptional and delivery was on time and easy.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the positive review. We appreciate your business and like you, look forward to many many years of great sleep on your new bed!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

Everyone at Sit n Sleep was professional and courteous. The delivery was easy and the guys set up the bed for us. Also we had the wrong bedframe. The delivery guys got us the right one. Thanks Sit n Sleep.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy that you are already getting better sleep!! Here's to many many years of wonderful sleep on your new Aireloom mattress!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

Very easy and satisfied with product and salesperson. Salesperson was knowledgeable and friendly. We had a wonderful experience and transaction was complete in less than an hour. Best sleep I've had in a long time. We plan on purchasing a mattress for our 2nd home.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Brett, Thanks very much for the kind words - I will pass on your comments regarding the up sell to the salesperson who helped you. We hope you enjoy many many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Very courteous sales woman helped me test a bed and find the right match for me. She gave me a discount and tried upselling me. I enjoyed the discount, but not the upsell. This was my first bed buying experience and I would buy a bed from them again.

Hi Mr. Garcia,
Thanks for your your kind words!! We really appreciate your business and we will continue to try and earn it!

Customer Service

Original review: April 27, 2017

I recently started renting my apartment as a vacation rental so I needed a lot of extra bedsheets, pillow cases and pillows. I've been buying bedding every month or so from Sit n Sleep and they are so soft. I've tried looking for affordable bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond, through Amazon and directly from the manufacturers but nothing really compares to Sit 'n Sleep for quality, price and delivery. I can go to one website and know that anything I find, because sometimes they have deals, is going to be affordable, get to my house in a few days and be of high quality. Sometimes I order things that take a month, or rip immediately or just don't look good. Highly recommend Sit 'n Sleep.

Hi Mrs. Johnston,
Thank You so much for your kind words. We appreciate that you have been such a loyal customer and we would like to thank you for your business! Here's to many wonderful nights sleep on your new set!!

Sit 'n Sleep

Original review: April 20, 2017

I have purchased all my mattresses - five in total - from Sit 'n Sleep for twenty years. That alone should indicate how great their products and customer service are. The selection is outstanding, the sales associates are knowledgeable and helpful, and customer service is available to answer any questions that may arise. Would never go anywhere else!

I'm going on my 3rd mattress from them because the first 2 had warranty defects and now they're trying to claim that this 3rd one is out of warranty because I didn't have a box spring. Whaaat?? They are a poor quality company who doesn't stand behind their products. I am convinced they sell defective mattresses, which is why they have the ability to discount their products, unlike higher-end retailers like Bloomingdale's and Macy's. I will never buy from them again.

After the service men left we find out there was a service fee. Nobody said there was a service fee not even the bozo service men. We found the charge on our credit card. We did not give the service men our credit card number because they didn't say anything to us about a service fee. We have no idea how they were able to get our credit card number and charge us the service fee. We feel that it was an invasion of privacy.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Profile