2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.17/5

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

Sit 'n Sleep Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Everything has been working out okay with our mattress from Sit 'n Sleep. It feels good. It's better than the one we had before. The sales reps were good. However, we had to exchange, ‘cause the one that we had was just too hard. It seemed okay when we tried it in the store. We exchanged it for the same mattress, but with a pillow top. This is working out better. But we had to pay the difference and the stocking fee. I wish we could have gotten a better deal on that.

The delivery was good. The people who came to deliver were all wearing masks. They were really cautious of the mattress when they brought it in, and they were taking care of everything. However, I was trying to price match and there's no way I can find the same name mattress anywhere else. So, that slogan, “We'll beat anybody,” doesn't apply really ‘cause there's no mattress out there you can compare it that’s the same.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I just moved into a new place with my wife and she's pregnant. So I was looking for a better mattress that can make her more comfortable and feel more support during the pregnancy. I felt good about the Sit 'n Sleep mattress and it was comfortable when I tried it at the store. I got a hybrid mattress and it has been good so far. There were three guys who did the delivery and it was okay. But the attitude of one of the guys was not that good. He wanted me to sign the delivery paper and at that time, he just threw the mattress topper on the floor instead of handing it to me directly. I felt bad about that kind of action and at the same time, I noticed that the cover was not something that was necessary to use. So, I returned that instead at the end. But we're satisfied with the quality of the mattress.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I had shopped for mattresses before and finally decided to make the leap. The woman helping me knew exactly which mattress I came back to find based on my description. I tried it, knew it was the one I remembered, and bought it. I was in and out quickly, my mattress was delivered and set up quickly and I'm now thoroughly enjoying the good night's rest on this thing. I've become a morning person now. The second I lay down and turn off the light, I fall asleep. I get a full 8 hours rest and I wake up refreshed instead of in pain and still tired. This was a great experience, this is a great mattress, and I'm incredibly grateful to you guys for providing this experience.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

We've been on different mattresses, but we were still sleeping on the same waterbed furniture. When our last one sprung a leak, it was an ordeal getting it drained and getting it taken care of. We realized at our age that we're not physically able to deal with the downside of having a waterbed, which is a catastrophic leak. We travel a lot, so we spend enough time on conventional mattresses that we know we can sleep on one. Nothing beats a waterbed, but we're getting older now. We decided to change back to a conventional mattress and bought one from a local Sit 'n Sleep store. A mattresses is a mattress, is a mattress but the price is good. It was also everything we expected it to be and the fella who helped to us at the store was very professional and took care of us.

The delivery came off just as advertised. We have a two-story house and they took the new mattress upstairs. They also removed the old, empty waterbed mattress, which still weighed a couple hundred pounds because of all the residual water in the baffling. They took that down, disposed of it, and the installation went perfectly. I called the sales rep about two weeks later and let him know that it had all gone off exactly the way he had said it was going to. If I was gonna recommend Sit 'n Sleep to someone else, one of the biggest factors for me is that they kept their word, so I would call them reliable.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

On 2/28/20 I walked into the Torrance Sit-n-Sleep store and was immediately greeted by RAFAEL **. He asked me a few qualifying questions. Once I answered them he took me to the Sealy Posturpedic area. Rafael was very knowledgeable and was focused on what I wanted not on what he wanted to sell me. Rafael then took me over to a mattress that helps to determine what firmness bed would be best for me. Usually, I hate dealing with salespeople but working with Rafael was a pleasure. I ended buying a Sealy Hybrid Silver Chill 'F' mattress, sheets, and two pillows. And I couldn't be happier. Excellent experience and have already recommended SnS to a number of friends and co-workers.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Love my Hybrid Mattress. Very comfortable and fits my body and style, able to sleep comfortably and no more backaches. I also like the protector that I purchase to put over the mattress it feels like silk. Really love it and it was worth all my coins.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Very good experience. They observed Covid protocols by giving us a pellon sheet to place on the beds before laying on them. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase. We weren't planning on a purchase that day, but did so anyway. Delivery was spot on! Arrived and set up right on schedule.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Lisa ** was extremely helpful in assisting us in choosing the right bed and adjustable system for the mattress. She also helped us with pillows. We ended up with the Nectar Lush and it has fallen a little short of our expectations. It was much firmer than we anticipated, so we've purchased a 2" foam topper that has helped. My wife had done some preliminary research and asked to see the Nectar mattress first, perhaps we should have looked into some others. But the staff at the store was excellent and delivery guys were very good as well. Sit'N Sleep got 5 stars, the product got 4.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

During Covid, it's impossible to get something like a bed delivered in a reasonable time frame. Sit 'n Sleep helped me place the order online, gave me a discount, and delivered the next day. The bed is amazingly comfortable, and even my husband is pleased (a rare thing). I would give Sit 'n Sleep the highest rating possible.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I was in the market for two twin mattresses. When I walked in I was greeted by Alan, who turned out to be one of the best sales people I’ve ever dealt with. He was extremely knowledgeable, funny and was able to meet and exceed all of my expectations. I have already referred 3 people to Alan because of his amazing work.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Information