toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a name-brand king size mattress & box springs from Sit 'n Sleep. Once delivered, I discovered the weight of the actual mattress alone (not with the box springs) was 187 pounds, and I could not move it in order to meet warranty requirements of turning every few months. While the mattress was firm and comfortable, I was disappointed that I would not be able to turn it without significant help. I contacted the Manager, Allie at my local store. He was very accommodating in finding another mattress set that would be lighter and more manageable for me, while also satisfying my comfort level.

Within the appropriate timeframe, they had a new mattress delivered to me that met more reasonable requirements, and I did not have to pay anymore other than the restocking fee. This is a second set I have purchased from Sit 'n Sleep during a period of several years and I would return again in the future if necessary when I am ready for another new mattress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was most pleased with the delivery experience today. The men showed up ahead of time and were courteous and professional. They set up the furniture and made sure everything was to my satisfaction before having me sign for the delivery.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Delivery team were fast and very courteous! They actually called to check if they can deliver our mattress earlier than scheduled time since they were in the area! Mattress selections were plenty so we really took our time to choose and read reviews.

Bob helped us find the perfect bed for myself and my husband. It can be overwhelming because of all the options and price points, but Bob helped us find the perfect match in our budget. The bed was delivered pretty quickly and set up fast as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great experience! Nice people, good product, great prices. The mattress I needed was quickly identified with the store's analyzer. I thought I knew I needed a very firm surface and that was verified with their equipment. In addition, the delivery people were on time and very professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Robert ** was great to work with. He sold us a Tempurpedic bed that we later decided to exchange for another brand. My beef is with the delivery guys. When they came to exchange the beds, they picked up the Tempurpedic with dirty hands and smudged the bed, then took photos claiming we did it. They didn't photograph the bed until they stood it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had the most wonderful and awesome experience with Sit and Sleep. The two professional gentlemen who advised me were the best, their mannerism was so outstanding I would have brought something even if I did not need it. Thank you so much.

My search for a good mattress finally ended when an employee of Sit 'n Sleep suggested I take a "sleep test" on the machine at their Palmdale store in order to determine what kind of mattress would best fit my need. Being burdened by an extremely sensitive body hurt, I took the test. Voile, I went with the choice of the machine, and am finally sleeping much better and not getting up feeling hurt in the morning. Never thought I'd pay so much for a mattress, but it's worth every penny. All in all, the service the sales lady extended to me was excellent, patiently and graciously taking time to satisfy a NOT-EASY customer.

In store was good, trying to get an answer online through email impossible have tried numerous times, and not one reply. Let's see if this gets an answer. The bed I bought is very good but the control is very poor, I think I'm going to have it replaced.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We ordered two beds and set of sheets and pillows. We love the store, Chad at the Fullerton store, the delivery and set up from the delivery guys. Definitely will tell friends to buy their beds from you guys! Thank you!

I have previously shopped here and was always pleased. This time I needed to replace an old electric adjustable bed frame. The salesman advised me what to purchase because my grandchildren keep misplacing the remote. It arrived on-time, was delivered by two nice men and I am completely satisfied because the remote is attached to the frame!

Had a great experience from the moment we walked in till the moment we left. I can't the guy's name that helped us but he was great. Helped us figure out which bed was best for us, and that wasn't going to break our pockets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been satisfied until recently. I swapped a mattress for the same exact mattress with a different softness. I was told I had to pay the delivery charge, but upon delivery, I was charged the full price of the mattress. Still awaiting refund.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mattress was replaced due to damage, and ergm-2000sslegs was exchanged from 8.5 inches to 5' black powder legs and it’s done by Erik **. He drilled extra holes to the master head board to fit it to bed frame which resulted in more stabilized condition. First installer only used two screws to attached the head board. Done very poorly and unprofessional way.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our installers Eric and Valencia were wonderful and fully professional. They arrived on time, did an excellent job installing the new bed I purchased. They were neat and efficient. I could not expect more and was very pleased. I could not have asked for better service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The delivery was on time (even a bit early). Workers were friendly, polite, and efficient. They got the job done quickly and demonstrated how the equipment worked. They removed all packing material from the device and disposed of it by taking it with them. Overall, a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a new mattress delivered to our home today 7/24. Erik and Valencia were simply great.. courteous, quick, but careful. If there's a 10+ rating, please give it to them. And thank you Sit and Sleep for the class A after care of your customers... hard to find these days. Lastly our salesman Michael ** is also very class A.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Julie, Thanks for the positive review. We are happy that you are happy!! Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new Sealy Split King mattresses and adjustable bases!!

Original review: July 16, 2017

Bought a Split King adjustable bed with massage last weekend and it was delivered today. Great service from sales to installation. Sales man took his time with us and was very informative. Installers were right on time, worked quickly and carefully and even vacuumed for me!

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Leila, We are glad that you are pleased with your new mattress and that our process was good for you. We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: July 11, 2017

The memory foam I got from Sit ‘n Sleep is really comfortable. I went to a couple of other places and I wasn't really fond of how I felt on the bed and at Sit 'n Sleep, I was able to do the little test thing and it was pretty cool. It is the best choice. Also, their representative was great. The delivery team was almost early and my parents said that the delivery was really fast. Everything's been pretty good. The mattress is great compared to my previous bed and I sleep a little better now.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Brian, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-961-1997 and we can see if we can help - make sure that you rotate the mattress from head-to-foot periodically to make sure that the mattress wears evenly.

Original review: July 10, 2017

We got a regular mattress from Sit 'n Sleep. We went to a store and the representative was pleasant. We had it delivered and my wife received it and she said that the people did a nice job. However, we're starting to get dents on it where we lie, which is annoying. And we've only had it like three months.

Sit 'n Sleep

Thank You very much Antonio. We appreciate the kind words and hope that you have many years of great sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 28, 2017

We had an older Sit 'n Sleep mattress for 8 years and we needed a new bed. And so, we purchased a new spring-type mattress from them. Their people were all professional every time I've been there. While both our old and new mattresses are fairly similar, the new one seems a bit nicer for the price. However, the older bed which was top-of-the-line seemed more comfortable than the newer one in the beginning. I went back to the store where I purchased the new mattress and mentioned that it was a little stiff. The people from the store told me that it would break in over time. Overall, Sit 'n Sleep is a great place to buy a mattress.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Dave, Thanks so much for the positive review. We hope that you are happy (and get great sleep) on your new Aireloom mattress!! Here's to many years of great sleep!!

Original review: June 23, 2017

We’ve had Tempur-Pedic for over 10 years and we liked it when we got it but it was just getting too soft. About a month and a half ago we got the Aireloom from Sit ‘n Sleep. The new one is so much better. We went from a queen to a king and with a firm pillow top. There’s more room and I think I’m sleeping better. The pricing was top notch and the sales staff was really good and knowledgeable. Plus the guys that delivered were very quick, efficient, and set it up how I wanted it.

Sit 'n Sleep

Thanks for the positive review Paul, we are happy that you are happy!! We hope that your mattress provides you many years of great sleep!!

Original review: June 22, 2017

I was gonna buy a mattress from Costco, but they said it would take four to six weeks. Then I went to Jerome and they were overpriced, but when I went to Sit 'n Sleep, it was a good fit because of their price and the next delivery, which is a big plus. I purchased the Perfect Sleeper and it's better than the old bed that I had for three years. It has springs with the foam layer on top. The delivery worked out as expected as well.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Roberto, we are happy that you are happy!! Here's to many years of great sleep on your new bed!! Thanks for the positive review!!

Original review: June 16, 2017

I had a great experience with Sit 'n Sleep. I liked their service. The manager helped me a lot and I appreciate that. I bought a bed from them and I feel comfortable right now. I was feeling bad on my back with my old mattress. It was hurting me a lot and I was deciding to see if it can get it better. With the new mattress, I sleep better and I sleep more. Sometimes I don’t want to wake up. My experience was perfect. It was quick and if I get a chance to get another bed, I can get it. They got a better bed at a better price. I hope that the experience plays more in the future and helps everybody.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Josh - We would like to discuss this with you. We will call you at the number you provided.
Thanks,

Sit 'n Sleep Customer Service

Original review: June 14, 2017

We purchased a Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm for over $2200 from Sit N Sleep in Costa Mesa, CA less than two years ago (this is the third mattress in 15+ years, none of which previously had issues). We submitted a request to Sit N Sleep within 5 months of purchase as the mattress began to sag on either side of the bed where we sleep (we are not large people and there is no reason for a mattress to sag in that amount of time, especially a top of the line mattress). Our initial claim was denied stating it was "within normal range", yet the mattress had sagged over 5/8" in less that 5 months.

Last month, we went back to the store and spoke with the store manager who convinced us to buy a NEW mattress under the premise they would refund us for the old one once a second inspection was done. We had the second inspection completed less than two weeks ago and the mattress now has an impression of more than 1 1/4"!!! Even the inspector said that it was unusual to have such a depression in a short amount of time. Our second claim was DENIED today. When we called customer support, they gave us the runaround and indicated there is nothing they could or would do. They would not even transfer us to a supervisor for support.

We are extremely disappointed and plan to either dispute this with our CC company or hire a lawyer to recoup our losses. A $2200+ mattress should not sag 1 1/4" in less than two years. A company should stand by their warranties and their consumers who have been loyal customers for well over 15 years. We will NEVER buy another mattress from this fraudulent company.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Patricia - we are happy that you are pleased with your purchase. Our Commerce store is great and Jesse is amazing (customers love him). Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep!!

Original review: June 13, 2017

I am happy with my new adjustable bed from Sit 'n Sleep mattress store. I see their commercials on TV, and decided to give it try. I am sleeping good as well. Jesse ** at the store in City of Commerce was very knowledgeable, helpful to me. I could recommend this mattress store to family and friends.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Bob, David is great!! He's pretty hilarious too! Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to give us this review. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 13, 2017

David ** was our consultant. His product knowledge was just amazing. We picked out a mattress we thought was right for us, but as it turned out we did not like it. David let us know that he would take care of it and we could pick out another one which we did. It was about two thousand more than the first one, but it made my wife very happy, it was a Tempur-pedic. Due to David's care and professional manner I will recommend Sit 'n Sleep to my friends. Sit n' Sleep is lucky to have such a quality person working for them. :)

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Adam, I have sent your review on to Erik and Valencia's leadership team. We appreciate the kind words and the time you took to review us. Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 10, 2017

Both Erik and Valencia did an amazing job delivering my mattress and helping me out. I gave the wrong address and they were very patient with me while we worked out the issue. At first they told me they wouldn't be able to deliver it that day because of the issue, but then they went out of the way to fix this and deliver my mattress. They were both quick, efficient, and extremely friendly. Please give them some sort of reward, as I would have been without a mattress for the night if not for their kindness.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Henry - we apologize for the confusion surrounding your order. Please give us a call in Customer Service if there is anything else we can do. (800)961-1997

Original review: June 10, 2017

I found mattresses online, went to store to see if they had something similar to compare. Was told I couldn't order the online mattresses at store. Placed order thru phone and was told I couldn't use the sale coupon because mattresses were under 699. Went to store to place order and then received call that my mattress will not be delivered because my order was different. Finally sorted the problem after I went to store. Asked if I needed to sign any paperwork, was told no everything they needed was completed. Next day I had to go back to store to sign paperwork.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Kevin - we hope that the mattress in your travel trailer helps you have wonderful sleep on some wonderful adventures!! Thanks for taking the time to review us!!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I got a memory foam mattress from Sit 'n Sleep for a travel trailer. We purchased one from them prior and we loved it. This is the reason why we bought from them again. The overall experience and the delivery were good.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Profile