Sit 'n Sleep Get a Free Quote
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.01/5

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

Sit 'n Sleep Get a Free Quote

Sit 'n Sleep Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I’ve had my other bed for 15 years and I needed a new bed. I bought a queen-size from Sit 'n Sleep and they set up the delivery for one day but it was too late in the day so, I couldn’t take it. So, they set it up for the next day and they were right on time. It was four days after I bought it. They set up everything and they were wonderful. The bed is a little better than my old one. The quality is good and I like it. It was a little pricey and I have seen them less at two other places but I’ve always bought my stuff at Sit ‘n Sleep so, I stayed there.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

The bed I bought from Sit 'n Sleep is the best bed in the world. It’s a Tempur-Pedic that has the thing that folds up and down. It’s really cool. I have the memory foam and although the bed I had prior was also a memory foam, I get more bed rest now. This one is night and day, and I don’t toss and turn as much. They also sold me a pillow and that helps a ton too. I have back problems so I appreciate whatever helps. In fact, I don’t wanna get out of bed now.

The delivery was quick too. The people came in, unwrapped everything, set everything up, picked up all the trash and took it out. They told me to have a great day and I did. They also showed me how the remote control worked. But they had already shown us at the store and although this guy showed us a little bit more, it was pretty much what I had already seen. I had really gotten a good rundown from the guy at the store. He was great. In fact, I thought I was gonna go in there and just pick the first one I saw at the lowest price but I was sold into buying something that was more than investment. And I feel like it was worth every penny. I thought I was only gonna be there for 20 minutes but we ended up there for two hours. They treated me well and the guy helped us go through and try out different beds. I didn’t think I would take so long buying a bed but it ended up being a great experience.

Sit 'n Sleep response

Hi Daniel, We sincerely welcome all feedback - the description of your experience in our store and during the delivery process is very nice and we really appreciate it. We are very happy that we took great care of you!! Please, SLEEP WELL!!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

My Sit 'n Sleep mattress is the gel type and it is good. When it was delivered, the guys were there for five minutes and they helped me bring it into my unit. My experience with them was pretty good. But from time to time, I'd notice that it doesn’t entirely help with my back and shoulder pains. Still, I like it overall and I'll be keeping it. Also, the pillow that came kinda goes flat sometimes and I gotta put two pillows together now to make up for it. But I'd recommend Sit 'n Sleep. It's not really their fault that I wasn’t highly satisfied with the mattress. Also, their customer service was better than many others were. In other stores, the reps were kinda pushy but the Sit 'n Sleep people were very cool to be around with.

Sit 'n Sleep response
    Hi Jonathan remember we do have a 60 night sleep trial should you want a different mattress.
    Thanks for your business!!

Sit 'n Sleep Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

When we went into the showroom, Sit 'n Sleep's reps had us lay down on this mattress, which then determined the kind and firmness of the mattress that we should get for our body type and weight. I liked the fact that it was a scientific way of figuring out what type of mattress you needed, so we went with them. We bought an heirloom mattress and I sleep better on it. We had our old bed for about 10 years and the new one’s much better. Sit 'n Sleep's delivery team was also great. They came, set up the new mattress, unpacked it all, and hauled away the old mattress in box springs. They were here for about 10 minutes and were very efficient. They did their work and left.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I'm a single mom Private Eye who decided to buy a nice bed for my daughter and I. We went with the King Koil. Within a few months, the material was coming apart. It was inspected and denied. Frustrating! I just spent almost two grand! I then contacted Adan **, a Sit N Sleep Customer Service Representative. He was so warm, professional, prompt and efficient. I want to hire him! He respectfully asked for better pictures and discussed the case in detail with me. He was able to resolve this matter with the manufacturer for me in no time. I cannot express enough how comforting it is to know that some businesses still aim to please their clients and that it's not all about money. For that, I will be back to buy more and will refer the hundreds of attorneys I work with to them for great beds and customer service. Adan should be promoted.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I purchased a mattress and what I assumed was a box spring that met the specifications of the mattress. When the products were delivered the mattress was larger, in width than the box spring. I immediately notified the customer service department of Sit and Sleep to let them know of the problem. Even the delivery person told the customer service rep. that he agreed that there was a problem. I heard nothing for at least two weeks and I finally went back to the store to speak to the salesman. After I finally convinced him, by showing the tags on both items, which included their sizes, he called customer service. They said that a new box spring was on its way.

I received the new box spring which was the same size as the original one and did not match the size of the mattress. The delivery person called customer service to let them know that the box spring was smaller than the mattress. It is quite obvious that customer service has no clue or just not care about the customer or the company is selling mismatched products. I now have to make another trip to the store and convince the salesman that they have sent the same size box spring, as they had before and waste my time trying to get this problem resolved. I certainly would not recommend buying any product from Sit and Sleep and I am going to advise anyone who asks to avoid them at all costs.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I went in to make a very simple purchase, a foundation for a mattress. First I was told they could deliver the next day if I let them know by four. I called at 3:45 and was told it would have to wait until two days later (this after being given the runaround by another equally incompetent mattress store). OK, fine, great, we'll spend another night on the floor. I was told that the foundation would arrive between 10:30 and 1:30. At 9:17, two guys are banging on my front door like they were the cops. I let them in and they very hastily set up the frame. I say "hang on a second," with the intention to check the frame and give them a tip. Before I got to the last syllable, they had run out the door.

They did a shabby job setting up the frame. It has legs on each side and in the center. The ones in the center are loose, causing the bed to wobble and be unstable. This is, as you imagine, not ideal for a couple, and less so for one who has a dog that frequently sleeps under the bed. After leaving two messages and not getting any call back, I finally set up an appointment for them to rectify their mistake or bring out a new frame.

OK, first attempt. I was told they'd be there between 12 and 3:30. I said I can only stay until 2. They said they would call me *an hour* before they arrived to make sure I was home. I stayed home until 3:15, putting my whole day behind schedule, and NO CALL. Just before four, I get a 20-minute heads up, supposedly, except there were there within a few minutes. We had to reschedule for the following day. I told them to make it the same time frame or slightly earlier. They made it between 7:30 and 10:30 AM. OK, now I, who work nights until 1 AM, get up early in the morning. They don't show up. At 9:30 I take my wife 10 minutes down the road. They call me and say they can wait 15 minutes. I say I will be there in 10. When I got there, they were gone without a trace.

I spent an hour on the phone getting transferred around and hung up on. They promise a window between 10 AM and 2PM and a call by 12:30. I got no call and a 3PM to 6PM window instead. They transfer you "to a manager" but that just means you wait forever, get put back to the main menu have to re-explain the issues to some other stooge. COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME AND GROSSLY INCOMPETENT SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEM.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Why I will never buy another mattress from Sit 'n Sleep? It’s not because their salesmen are not polite or their delivery service is not excellent—they are. It’s because their salesmen are not sleep experts as advertised, their management is not responsive to feedback or questions if using their email contact, and they make no exceptions to their one exchange only policy, even when the “expert” (2 of them) got it wrong and gave very bad advice.

Resolution response: Dec. 1, 2019

This issue has been satisfied. We are very thankful and are enjoying our new mattresses. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Purchased (paid for) 2 mattresses (1 Queen and 1 Cal King) from Sit' n Sleep on 11/09/2019. Delivery date was set for Saturday Dec. 7th but was told we could change to any date (before or after) Dec. 7th. I called on Nov. 19th to request an earlier delivery date (Nov. 26th) and was told that they sold out of the Cal King mattress and wouldn't get more in until around Dec. 16th. We had assumed since we paid in full for both mattresses on Nov 9th that they would be held for us! Not sold out from under us! We are very disappointed. We got the keys to our new house but won't have a bed to sleep in until mid to late December. What a bad business practice Sit 'n Sleep. We've been loyal customers but will likely look elsewhere for future purchases. If I find the Cal King mattress elsewhere, (or one comparable) that I can have delivered sooner, I will buy and cancel this order.

Sit 'n Sleep response
    Hi Martha - We are so sorry about this. We will have someone from our Customer Service team contact you to see if we can make this right for you.
    Best Regards,

Sit 'n Sleep

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

We purchased two Tempur-pedic mattresses in July from the Murietta Sit 'n Sleep store. When we left the store we were very happy with our customer service representative. However, after sleeping on the mattresses we were not happy with them. Also the mattress protectors that we purchased for the mattresses we’re very ill fitting, loose and wrinkly. We contacted our customer service representative. She said that she would work with us to return the mattresses for credit and replace or credit the protectors. We were planning on buying additional mattresses with the store credit. Our original intention was to purchase four mattresses in all. After many phone calls and many weeks, nothing was done to credit the original purchase of the two mattresses or the issue with the mattress protectors. We have purchased the additional mattresses we needed from another store. I would not recommend Sit 'n Sleep to anyone.

Sit 'n Sleep response

Hi Belinda - I'm sorry for how this has gone. I have sent your review to the store so that they can address this for you.

Best Regards,