toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Julie, Thanks for the positive review. We are happy that you are happy!! Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new Sealy Split King mattresses and adjustable bases!!

Original review: July 16, 2017

Bought a Split King adjustable bed with massage last weekend and it was delivered today. Great service from sales to installation. Sales man took his time with us and was very informative. Installers were right on time, worked quickly and carefully and even vacuumed for me!

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Leila, We are glad that you are pleased with your new mattress and that our process was good for you. We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: July 11, 2017

The memory foam I got from Sit ‘n Sleep is really comfortable. I went to a couple of other places and I wasn't really fond of how I felt on the bed and at Sit 'n Sleep, I was able to do the little test thing and it was pretty cool. It is the best choice. Also, their representative was great. The delivery team was almost early and my parents said that the delivery was really fast. Everything's been pretty good. The mattress is great compared to my previous bed and I sleep a little better now.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Brian, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-961-1997 and we can see if we can help - make sure that you rotate the mattress from head-to-foot periodically to make sure that the mattress wears evenly.

Original review: July 10, 2017

We got a regular mattress from Sit 'n Sleep. We went to a store and the representative was pleasant. We had it delivered and my wife received it and she said that the people did a nice job. However, we're starting to get dents on it where we lie, which is annoying. And we've only had it like three months.

Sit 'n Sleep

Thank You very much Antonio. We appreciate the kind words and hope that you have many years of great sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 28, 2017

We had an older Sit 'n Sleep mattress for 8 years and we needed a new bed. And so, we purchased a new spring-type mattress from them. Their people were all professional every time I've been there. While both our old and new mattresses are fairly similar, the new one seems a bit nicer for the price. However, the older bed which was top-of-the-line seemed more comfortable than the newer one in the beginning. I went back to the store where I purchased the new mattress and mentioned that it was a little stiff. The people from the store told me that it would break in over time. Overall, Sit 'n Sleep is a great place to buy a mattress.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Dave, Thanks so much for the positive review. We hope that you are happy (and get great sleep) on your new Aireloom mattress!! Here's to many years of great sleep!!

Original review: June 23, 2017

We’ve had Tempur-Pedic for over 10 years and we liked it when we got it but it was just getting too soft. About a month and a half ago we got the Aireloom from Sit ‘n Sleep. The new one is so much better. We went from a queen to a king and with a firm pillow top. There’s more room and I think I’m sleeping better. The pricing was top notch and the sales staff was really good and knowledgeable. Plus the guys that delivered were very quick, efficient, and set it up how I wanted it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Sit 'n Sleep

Thanks for the positive review Paul, we are happy that you are happy!! We hope that your mattress provides you many years of great sleep!!

Original review: June 22, 2017

I was gonna buy a mattress from Costco, but they said it would take four to six weeks. Then I went to Jerome and they were overpriced, but when I went to Sit 'n Sleep, it was a good fit because of their price and the next delivery, which is a big plus. I purchased the Perfect Sleeper and it's better than the old bed that I had for three years. It has springs with the foam layer on top. The delivery worked out as expected as well.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Roberto, we are happy that you are happy!! Here's to many years of great sleep on your new bed!! Thanks for the positive review!!

Original review: June 16, 2017

I had a great experience with Sit 'n Sleep. I liked their service. The manager helped me a lot and I appreciate that. I bought a bed from them and I feel comfortable right now. I was feeling bad on my back with my old mattress. It was hurting me a lot and I was deciding to see if it can get it better. With the new mattress, I sleep better and I sleep more. Sometimes I don’t want to wake up. My experience was perfect. It was quick and if I get a chance to get another bed, I can get it. They got a better bed at a better price. I hope that the experience plays more in the future and helps everybody.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Josh - We would like to discuss this with you. We will call you at the number you provided.
Thanks,

Sit 'n Sleep Customer Service

Original review: June 14, 2017

We purchased a Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm for over $2200 from Sit N Sleep in Costa Mesa, CA less than two years ago (this is the third mattress in 15+ years, none of which previously had issues). We submitted a request to Sit N Sleep within 5 months of purchase as the mattress began to sag on either side of the bed where we sleep (we are not large people and there is no reason for a mattress to sag in that amount of time, especially a top of the line mattress). Our initial claim was denied stating it was "within normal range", yet the mattress had sagged over 5/8" in less that 5 months.

Last month, we went back to the store and spoke with the store manager who convinced us to buy a NEW mattress under the premise they would refund us for the old one once a second inspection was done. We had the second inspection completed less than two weeks ago and the mattress now has an impression of more than 1 1/4"!!! Even the inspector said that it was unusual to have such a depression in a short amount of time. Our second claim was DENIED today. When we called customer support, they gave us the runaround and indicated there is nothing they could or would do. They would not even transfer us to a supervisor for support.

We are extremely disappointed and plan to either dispute this with our CC company or hire a lawyer to recoup our losses. A $2200+ mattress should not sag 1 1/4" in less than two years. A company should stand by their warranties and their consumers who have been loyal customers for well over 15 years. We will NEVER buy another mattress from this fraudulent company.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Patricia - we are happy that you are pleased with your purchase. Our Commerce store is great and Jesse is amazing (customers love him). Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep!!

Original review: June 13, 2017

I am happy with my new adjustable bed from Sit 'n Sleep mattress store. I see their commercials on TV, and decided to give it try. I am sleeping good as well. Jesse ** at the store in City of Commerce was very knowledgeable, helpful to me. I could recommend this mattress store to family and friends.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Bob, David is great!! He's pretty hilarious too! Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to give us this review. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 13, 2017

David ** was our consultant. His product knowledge was just amazing. We picked out a mattress we thought was right for us, but as it turned out we did not like it. David let us know that he would take care of it and we could pick out another one which we did. It was about two thousand more than the first one, but it made my wife very happy, it was a Tempur-pedic. Due to David's care and professional manner I will recommend Sit 'n Sleep to my friends. Sit n' Sleep is lucky to have such a quality person working for them. :)

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Adam, I have sent your review on to Erik and Valencia's leadership team. We appreciate the kind words and the time you took to review us. Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 10, 2017

Both Erik and Valencia did an amazing job delivering my mattress and helping me out. I gave the wrong address and they were very patient with me while we worked out the issue. At first they told me they wouldn't be able to deliver it that day because of the issue, but then they went out of the way to fix this and deliver my mattress. They were both quick, efficient, and extremely friendly. Please give them some sort of reward, as I would have been without a mattress for the night if not for their kindness.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Henry - we apologize for the confusion surrounding your order. Please give us a call in Customer Service if there is anything else we can do. (800)961-1997

Original review: June 10, 2017

I found mattresses online, went to store to see if they had something similar to compare. Was told I couldn't order the online mattresses at store. Placed order thru phone and was told I couldn't use the sale coupon because mattresses were under 699. Went to store to place order and then received call that my mattress will not be delivered because my order was different. Finally sorted the problem after I went to store. Asked if I needed to sign any paperwork, was told no everything they needed was completed. Next day I had to go back to store to sign paperwork.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Kevin - we hope that the mattress in your travel trailer helps you have wonderful sleep on some wonderful adventures!! Thanks for taking the time to review us!!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I got a memory foam mattress from Sit 'n Sleep for a travel trailer. We purchased one from them prior and we loved it. This is the reason why we bought from them again. The overall experience and the delivery were good.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Julia - thanks for the kind words about Angel in our Norco store. We appreciate the time you took to tell us this and we will pass this along to her leadership!!

Original review: June 9, 2017

Purchase of trundle bed and 2 mattresses and pads - Angelica at the Norco, CA store was extremely professional and helpful. She ensured my shopping experience was excellent. I am very happy with my purchases.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Gail - I'm sorry for the inconvenience - It looks like everything is resolved at this point - and that you received a box spring on 5/25. Again we apologize for the confusion but are glad that it's resolved.

Original review: June 9, 2017

Initial telephone order of mattress, box spring, frame, was somehow cancelled. Reorder mistakenly omitted box spring, so delivery did not include it. Resolving their mistake was very difficult, from constantly being told I didn't order a box spring, to the inconvenience of having to schedule another delivery. A courtesy discount was a expected but never happened.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Benjamin, Thanks very much for coming back!! We appreciate your business and the time you took to give us this review!!

Original review: June 8, 2017

We are returning customers after 8 years of our first visit. We are very happy with the selection made, and overall with the salesperson that help us to choose our new mattress. He help us to choose from three different mattresses we liked. Thank you and we will back again soon.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Jaclyn - thanks for the kind words about Kyle - I will have someone follow up with you today regarding the promotional package so we can get that squared away with you - sorry for the delay.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I love my bed, and I love that Kyle took the time to really talk to me about which bed would be the best for me. I've had back pain for 10 years, and he showed me the beds (and pillow height) that would put me in the best position to alleviate that. And, my back pain is so much better with my new bed. The only complaint I have is that I was supposed to receive a promotional package with pillows and sheets, and I did not receive it. I called twice and was put on hold for 20 minutes. Someone called me to ask about my experience, and I told him that the package was missing, and he said someone would call me, but it's been 2 weeks.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi - thanks for letting us know all this. I'm working on getting you a resolution. Someone from Customer Service will be contacting you directly today and I'm sorry that this has taken as long as it has.
Peter Janis

Original review: June 8, 2017

We ordered 2 sets of twin XL. Upon delivery one mattress has two holes dime size in the cover fabric and one box spring has tears along the edge as if someone drags it across the floor. Called in right after delivery truck left to notify and request for exchange. As of today, 6/8/17, it has been a day shy of one month since 5/9 delivery, we still not have heard anything from Sit-n-Sleep or their vendor whom they deal business.

Sit-n-Sleep doesn't seem to care to stand behind their support once the order is placed and took the money. Furthermore, the mattress dimensions are smaller in width and length by 2 inches. They don't disclose this until AFTER the order is placed. It is printed on the receipt as APPROXIMATELY the size of the standard industry. That's very dishonest.

If I was not desperate I would not have purchased it. The salesman gave us zero wiggle room and wouldn't budge on a single dollar. All other mattresses I have ever bought, I was at least able to get a couple bucks off. I guess this company does not like to help out its customers or employees.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Fausto - thanks for the kind words - we are happy you are sleeping well!!!

Original review: June 8, 2017

Salesman was the best. You have great products! Thank you!! I have been sleeping so good since the purchase. The delivery went very good and the follow up from the staff is nice to have. The store had lots to choose from and salesman made us feel comfortable.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Erica, We are happy that you are happy!! Here's to many years of great sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 8, 2017

I had a good experience. The salesman was wonderful, asked my budget and gave me lots of options. Very happy so far with my new mattress. Would go there again. I originally planned to go elsewhere but even on the phone they were rude. But when I went to Sit 'n Sleep completely different. They were friendly and inviting.

Sit 'n Sleep

Thank You so much for the kind words!!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Beautyrest mattress!!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I’ve had my old bed for 15 years and I bought a Beautyrest Silver spring mattress from Sit n Sleep. Their sales team was so cool, it was not I expected. The new mattress is like heaven compared to my old one. My husband has a bad back, he has sciatica and it has helped it so much. Also, I’m sleeping so much better, I love it.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Charity, Thanks for the positive review!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new mattress!!

Original review: June 5, 2017

I like my Sit n Sleep memory foam mattress a lot better than my previous bed. The other one was old so it was time to replace. I was only in their store one day, but their team was great. I am definitely getting a better night’s sleep now with my Sit n Sleep mattress.

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Thank You for the kind words about Joe - he's a great guy and we are lucky to have him on our team. We are also delighted that you were pleased by our delivery process and the gentlemen who delivered your set!! I will pass your kind words on to the leadership group of our Sales Department and our Delivery team.
Here's to many years of wonderful sleep on your new King Mattress!!
Peter Janis

Customer Service

Original review: June 4, 2017

Joe in the Northridge store was very helpful and attentive with us but not pushy. Found our king mattress setup and the delivery process was perfect. Erik and Valencia were right on time and had our old mattress gone and the new setup complete in no time! Polite and professional!!

Sit 'n Sleep

Hi Karolyn, Thanks for the positive review!! We are happy that you are pleased with your purchase and the delivery and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Tempur-Pedic mattress!!

Original review: May 26, 2017

We purchased a Tempur-Pedic through Sit 'n Sleep. They had a discount going on when we bought it. The rep, Robert, took care of us and helped us in buying it. It's a good mattress. Our previous bed was also a Tempur-Pedic and we had that bed for at least 10 years. Everything was fine with the delivery of our purchase. Overall, our experience with Sit 'n Sleep was excellent.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: June 11, 2017

Mattress was picked up and refund was issued. Thank You.

Sit 'n Sleep

Our records indicate that this customer was advised on 6/2 of an outcome that was within the parameters she has outlined below. The manufacturer has agreed to take the product back and pickup for this customer is scheduled for 6/4/17.

Original review: May 25, 2017

We purchased an Aireloom mattress from Sit 'n Sleep in Murrieta, CA in 2016. It failed within the first month. Sales told us to "break it in". We waited four months, it got worse. We got an inspection which deemed the mattress to be defective and we received an exchange but paid extra for a firmer mattress. This one failed too! Got another inspection after speaking with a snotty manager (the 3rd in a year). I was told today that this mattress was not deemed to be defective as it was one-half inch above the minimum fail measurements. SERIOUSLY? IT IS A FAIL, FAIL, FAIL ACCORDING TO OUR BACKS.

Customer service said they cannot do anything about it. We paid over $3000 for a piece of substandard junk. We even bought sheets and the mattress sack and cover which was HIGHLY "recommended". We were told Sit 'n Sleep will NOT ISSUE A REFUND EITHER. We now must go spend even more money to buy another mattress I guess. There are so many complaints about Sit 'n Sleep AND Aireloom, is there no recourse?

Hi David,

We are happy that you are happy!! We are very lucky to have Felipe and Alberto on our delivery team - they take great care of our customers!! Thank You very much for taking the time to write this review.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Felipe and Alberto delivered the support it and were extremely efficient, polite and quick with delivery and installation. I was very impressed by them. They also agreed to help flip the mattress, for which I was very grateful. Thanks you for a pleasant experience.

Hi Hazel,

Thanks very much for the kind words about Felipe & Alberto. We are lucky that they deliver for us as they take great care of our customers. We are happy that you are happy and we wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new bed.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Received our bed today and delivered by Felipe & Alberto. They were very friendly, efficient and put our bed together quickly. They were simply awesome! They also hauled our old bed away, too. Very happy with their service. Thank you!

Hi Mr. Peters,

We are so happy that you are pleased with your purchase at Sit 'n Sleep. Thanks very much for the referrals!!! We wish you many years of wonderful sleep on your new Simmons bed!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Sit 'n Sleep has been around for 40 years here in our area and it seemed like all the policies were good. When we went to the store, the reps were great. And they literally had hundreds of beds to try. We tried eight that were in our price range and we picked the one we thought was the best. We bought a Simmons mattress and a box spring. We told them what day we wanted it delivered then it was delivered that day and everything went well. I've also recommended Sit 'n Sleep to a few people. They were having a really big sale when we made our purchase so we told four different people that were here the night we got our delivery. The Simmons bed is also very comfortable and we sleep pretty good in it. My wife really likes it.

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the kind words about Bill and our Chino Hills store. We will pass your note on to him and to his management team. We are happy that you are happy and wish you the best sleep imaginable for many years to come!!

Original review: May 14, 2017

Great customer service in Chino Hills!! Had a great customer service rep Bill **. He helped me get the best mattress, covers, pillows, etc. for the best price & that I love so much. Amazing experience! Very grateful for all the help. Will definitely go back for more items there again.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Profile