Call toll free
4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

Sit 'n Sleep Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

The bed I bought from Sit 'n Sleep is the best bed in the world. It’s a Tempur-Pedic that has the thing that folds up and down. It’s really cool. I have the memory foam and although the bed I had prior was also a memory foam, I get more bed rest now. This one is night and day, and I don’t toss and turn as much. They also sold me a pillow and that helps a ton too. I have back problems so I appreciate whatever helps. In fact, I don’t wanna get out of bed now.

The delivery was quick too. The people came in, unwrapped everything, set everything up, picked up all the trash and took it out. They told me to have a great day and I did. They also showed me how the remote control worked. But they had already shown us at the store and although this guy showed us a little bit more, it was pretty much what I had already seen. I had really gotten a good rundown from the guy at the store. He was great. In fact, I thought I was gonna go in there and just pick the first one I saw at the lowest price but I was sold into buying something that was more than investment. And I feel like it was worth every penny. I thought I was only gonna be there for 20 minutes but we ended up there for two hours. They treated me well and the guy helped us go through and try out different beds. I didn’t think I would take so long buying a bed but it ended up being a great experience.

Sit 'n Sleep response

Hi Daniel, We sincerely welcome all feedback - the description of your experience in our store and during the delivery process is very nice and we really appreciate it. We are very happy that we took great care of you!! Please, SLEEP WELL!!!!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

My Sit 'n Sleep mattress is the gel type and it is good. When it was delivered, the guys were there for five minutes and they helped me bring it into my unit. My experience with them was pretty good. But from time to time, I'd notice that it doesn’t entirely help with my back and shoulder pains. Still, I like it overall and I'll be keeping it. Also, the pillow that came kinda goes flat sometimes and I gotta put two pillows together now to make up for it. But I'd recommend Sit 'n Sleep. It's not really their fault that I wasn’t highly satisfied with the mattress. Also, their customer service was better than many others were. In other stores, the reps were kinda pushy but the Sit 'n Sleep people were very cool to be around with.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Jonathan remember we do have a 60 night sleep trial should you want a different mattress.
Thanks for your business!!

Sit 'n Sleep Customer Service

Original review: May 3, 2019

I'm a single mom Private Eye who decided to buy a nice bed for my daughter and I. We went with the King Koil. Within a few months, the material was coming apart. It was inspected and denied. Frustrating! I just spent almost two grand! I then contacted Adan **, a Sit N Sleep Customer Service Representative. He was so warm, professional, prompt and efficient. I want to hire him! He respectfully asked for better pictures and discussed the case in detail with me. He was able to resolve this matter with the manufacturer for me in no time. I cannot express enough how comforting it is to know that some businesses still aim to please their clients and that it's not all about money. For that, I will be back to buy more and will refer the hundreds of attorneys I work with to them for great beds and customer service. Adan should be promoted.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I went to sit n sleep in La Puente. Just like everyone else I dreaded buying a new bed. Our salesperson was Nicole Padilla, the store manager. She turned the headache of buying a mattress into an awesome, fun experience. We test rode our mattress for a few weeks and decided it wasn't for us so today I went back to exchange for another style mattress. Once again Nicole helped us out. We explained what we didn't like about the first mattress and she directed us to a hybrid mattress which addressed all of our comfort concerns. Our new bed arrives next week and they will pick up the old one. No hidden fees, no hassle exchange.

I would highly recommend going to the La Puente store if you are looking to buy a new bed. Their performance and attention to detail is beyond measure. Thanks.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Steve, Thanks so much for the kind words about your experience in our Puente Hills store with Nicole. She is amazing and we are lucky to have her on our team. We really do appreciate this wonderful feedback!! SLEEP WELL!!!!
Best Regards,
Peter J.

Customer Service

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I purchased a bed at Sit 'n Sleep 15 years ago and I was treated pretty well when I was there. So, I decided to go back and I went there looking for a Tempur-Pedic bed. Bob, the salesman who spoke with me, was fantastic. He was helpful and informative. He really knows his stuff and he wanted to make sure that I was happy and comfortable, not just physically but monetarily as well. He had all kinds of great suggestions. He gave me a lot of tips that I hadn't even considered and when I did, I realized how valuable they were. He acted as if I was the only customer that he has ever had and that sold me. He said that he would be happy to sell me a Tempur-Pedic bed, but he wanted me to know what was out there and suggested that I take a look at all the different beds.

I ended up buying a different bed and I purchased a memory foam bed that goes up and down, and all around. The folks who came in to set the bed up for me were in and out in two seconds and they did a really good job. It's a great bed and I love it. I can't wait to get to bed at night. The whole experience has been really good and I would do it again. In fact, I've even told my daughter and her husband, as well as a couple of my friends at church, about the great customer service I had with Sit 'n Sleep and they claimed that they're gonna go and take a look there too.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Albert - thanks for this feedback - we really appreciate it.

Sleep Well!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I had a fantastic experience with Sit 'n Sleep located on Katella. They truly went above and beyond to help me and make sure I got my mattress quickly. As a first time mattress purchaser I am grateful I found this location and highly recommend them!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I had an incredible experience with Sit 'n Sleep. Their delivery crew was totally pro. They came in, set up the item, and they were out of here. It’s a Tempur-Pedic mattress which is all very first class quality.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I purchased a regular queen-size mattress from Sit 'n Sleep. I got it for a discount on a Labor Day sale and had a fine experience during delivery. Their crew came in, set it on my bed and left. Since having it, I've been sleeping better.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Kathy - thanks very much for the nice review!! We are glad that you are sleeping better and wish you many years of wonderful sleep!!!
Best Regards,

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

It was a pleasure doing business at Sit 'n Sleep. Salesman was very thorough and made us feel very welcome. We tried out many mattresses and decided on one that best fit our needs! We also purchased the sheets and mattresses covers for our mattresses. We are very pleased that we decided to shop at Sit 'n Sleep. Thank you Brian!

Hi Miguel,
Thanks for the kind words about the sales process!!

SLEEP WELL!!!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I got a queen-sized basic bed frame from Sit 'n Sleep and I got it delivered. It was fast and they didn’t scrape anything, so that was cool. Everyone was quick, smart and nice. The only downside is that one of the guys had tremendous body odor that got into my carpet but he was good at his job and it was not his fault. The price was good, the delivery was great and there were no complaints. I’ve owned the bed frame for one month and it fit the bed perfectly.

Sit 'n Sleep response
Hi Michael - thanks for this feedback -we will certainly get it addressed!
Best Regards (and SLEEP WELL!!!)

Sit 'n Sleep Company Information