2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

Sit 'n Sleep Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

We've been on different mattresses, but we were still sleeping on the same waterbed furniture. When our last one sprung a leak, it was an ordeal getting it drained and getting it taken care of. We realized at our age that we're not physically able to deal with the downside of having a waterbed, which is a catastrophic leak. We travel a lot, so we spend enough time on conventional mattresses that we know we can sleep on one. Nothing beats a waterbed, but we're getting older now. We decided to change back to a conventional mattress and bought one from a local Sit 'n Sleep store. A mattresses is a mattress, is a mattress but the price is good. It was also everything we expected it to be and the fella who helped to us at the store was very professional and took care of us.

The delivery came off just as advertised. We have a two-story house and they took the new mattress upstairs. They also removed the old, empty waterbed mattress, which still weighed a couple hundred pounds because of all the residual water in the baffling. They took that down, disposed of it, and the installation went perfectly. I called the sales rep about two weeks later and let him know that it had all gone off exactly the way he had said it was going to. If I was gonna recommend Sit 'n Sleep to someone else, one of the biggest factors for me is that they kept their word, so I would call them reliable.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

On 2/28/20 I walked into the Torrance Sit-n-Sleep store and was immediately greeted by RAFAEL **. He asked me a few qualifying questions. Once I answered them he took me to the Sealy Posturpedic area. Rafael was very knowledgeable and was focused on what I wanted not on what he wanted to sell me. Rafael then took me over to a mattress that helps to determine what firmness bed would be best for me. Usually, I hate dealing with salespeople but working with Rafael was a pleasure. I ended buying a Sealy Hybrid Silver Chill 'F' mattress, sheets, and two pillows. And I couldn't be happier. Excellent experience and have already recommended SnS to a number of friends and co-workers.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I bought a mattress at the Lancaster location, and was so impressed by the salesman I shelled out $1250 for a king mattress and frame. Ended up coming back 2 weeks later for a queen in my guest room, dropping another $800. I don’t remember his name sadly, but I know he had moved there from Tennessee if that helps you find him. May not be right but Jim or James or something maybe? Very impressive service, from sales to delivery. I know where to get future mattresses.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Ordered by phone as stores were closed for COVID. Your agent was very helpful in helping us to identify and order the current equivalent model to the one we purchased close to 20 years ago. The process was quick, accurate, and painless. Our mattress was delivered when promised and was as expected. Happy with the process and the product. In fact, all our mattresses are the equivalent model.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I use Sit 'n Sleep for my bed and I like my mattress. This time, I needed a mattress for a baby who needed his very first big boy bed. This whole COVID thing happened, so we couldn’t go into the store. I ordered it online, which was very easy. Also, the mattress was supposed to be shipped out at a different date and I contacted them to ask if I could get it a day earlier for his birthday. Richard was so accommodating. I got it on time for the baby's birthday, so I super appreciate that. That gentleman went above and beyond what he had to do and I wrote him this great email.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Bought a mattress a year ago and it hard as a rock, I thought support was the way to go. I went back to Sit 'n Sleep and they said I had a 365 day exchange policy. The delivery crew has come 3x now and won't do the exchange. Also they don't wear masks, gloves, speak English, and their hands were all dirty. I inspected the mattress before they came (I also use 2 mattress protectors). They took my mattress to the truck and brought my new one in then they brought the old one back in and said it was stained and it was damp. Each time they come they find some other reason to not exchange the mattress.

Customer service doesn't care and now I have a mattress that for all I know they did something to it in the truck the 1st time! I would have noticed a damp stain before they came. I'm so upset and now have no mattress I feel comfortable sleeping on. With Covid I'm not even sure I want it in my house now. BEWARE OF EXCHANGE SCAMMM!! I have no idea what they did once it was on the truck! Customer service is rude and dismissive. Now I have to go spend money in this economy for a new one.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

We bought an expensive bed, base and linen. We also bought a 10 warranty that is not being accommodated. Sit-n-Sleep uses a company called Servco, we have been in touch with them since early August. Not only did Sit-n-Sleep drop the ball back in late June early July, this company Servco keeps giving me the run-around. I've been scheduled for a service more times than I can count. We haven't even had the bed for a year but by the time services will be rendered my warranty will be up. Today I called Sit-n-Sleep customer service HQ's and because people are working from home, the call kept dropping. They have my number which is attached to my account. They use my number as a point of reference so why can't they call me back? Lesson learned, next time we will buy the base elsewhere like we did the first time we bought a mattress from Sit-n-Sleep. It was much cheaper and we never had an issue, we just passed it on to a relative.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Hi! My in-store experience was really good -the salesperson who helped me was very kind and nice. According to your mattress matching technology, I needed one that was in the softer side. I chose one in that range. It was definitely not the best match for me, and unfortunately because it was a floor model, I can not return or exchange it. Wished I hadn't bought this one of course... and wish I hadn't fully trusted the recommendation. Very bummed :(. Thank you for reading my review though!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

We loved our experience purchasing our new bed at Sit n Sleep. They were so helpful and not pushy at all with regard to our purchase. Delivery and set up was quick and professional as well! They even hauled away our old mattress. Definitely will recommend sit n sleep to all our family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My experience was great!! Sharon was a complete joy! She respected my price range and was very knowledgeable!!! Thank you! We bought a full size mattress for my toddler daughter and it's perfect for her. Comfortable yet firm for her physical needs.

Sit 'n Sleep Company Information