2. Adjustable Beds
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I was just cleaning the house and one of the envelopes happened to have a brochure of the Easy Rest. I thought of sending it in to see if I could win it. Within a week, I was contacted by Easy Rest. I did not win it but they asked if they could come out and give us a presentation. It was not a bad idea because in November 2018, my husband had a massive heart attack and he was taken from Martinsville, Virginia to Roanoke, Virginia. They talked about the necessity of a possible hospital bed. So, when we got into the conversation with the salesperson, he was talking about the split kings. I would never want to be separated from my husband at all and this seemed like an option that was workable. It had a horrendous price but eventually, there was a possibility that we could end up having to buy a hospital bed. So, I asked about the transformation to follow that.

The rep was very receptive to my questions and was able to answer them without hesitation which gave me a good impression. I told him that we were in the process of a major repair in our kitchen of water damage for about over $21,000, and because we were both on social security, there was no way that I could afford the bed. My husband wanted it, and this gentleman went above and beyond and way above more to talk with his bosses. I had the honor of speaking with him as well. They did everything imaginable, so that we could afford this bed. I have no regrets. I'm having to learn to fix the twin bed. They connect, but they don't connect. I can put my hand out and my husband is there. My husband is a diabetic with only one leg and he could fall out of bed. He has had several sugar lows, which counteracts him, since we've been using the bed. So, I'm super grateful with the Easy Rest

I talked back with the other salespeople in Baltimore that helped me with my free purchase of our linens and the rep was very upbeat to everything, not just professionally, but because I'm familiar with the area, I just happened to pull in a little tweak to it and then he knew exactly what I was talking about. When you talk to somebody on a professional basis, somewhere along the line, it's gonna get personal and it should be if you want it to be. I've always enjoyed the conversations and they treat me like family. I know what it's like to earn your client's trust and your commitment to that client as well as their need to know and to be satisfied and to feel comfortable.

My son bought another kind and I didn't tell my other one about it. However, what we did was a love that was proactive. We were proactive to what our needs could be in the future and all I have to do is lock in a handrail for either one of us. That alone has given me peace of mind. At the same time, my husband really wasn't aware of what I was thinking about but we have prepared for what could be the inevitable. It's easy to get around. I don't even mind making up the twin bed. I can't find anything negative about the company, the items or their staff. I'd give them a triple A plus.

I have fibromyalgia, osteoporosis and the beginnings of rheumatoid arthritis. So, I lift the bed a little in the head, a little in the feet and turn the massager on. If I had gone to sleep within that 30 mins, I tap it again. I like it that we have the remotes that are connected to the bed, so we cannot lose them. My experience with Easy Rest has been amazing. They had been aware of our needs and the cost was brought down, and we were comfortable with that.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Both my wife and I have certain handicaps. My wife's mainly to her back, and she deserved a little bit easier sleeping system. Easy Rest had massage and all the comforts that came with it. The position of the legs, the feet, the neck and back for support were key factors for her. I have suffered so far eight strokes, and I sleep in a hospital bed in the living room area, and she hears me every time I move on that squeaky bed. And even though we had other bedding, it had been a long time since I had slept on anything new. So, she wanted to put me at the end of the house on a comfortable bed, something that would adjust easily for me, and I elected to go ahead and buy two of them. I bought her a queen-size and I got me a full-size extra length because I'm somewhat of a tall person. Easy Rest did a good job. I liked it from the day that we met the salesman. The salesman was nice, and was thorough.

My wife and I haven't slept together in 15 years since she had her first back operation. She's on pain management and has to use morphine time-released prescription medicine. And she has to use muscle relaxers, so she don't end up tense. And for medical reasons, we thought the beds would suit us. There was only one drawback when they came. They brought that big truck in my front yard, backed into it, circle around the driveway area we have and it tore our branches out of the tree. My wife was upset thoroughly. Other than that, they were pretty good.

The one technician that was handling all of it was only inside of the house here. He's the one that showed me about, "Hey, yeah. We just move this bed easy." They moved it over and we got it done quick. Then he come down to see my wife's bed, and my wife's got two problems. One of them was that the mattress was not setting even on both sides. If you looked at the mattress straight on and the headboard, the right side that she was sleeping on was lower, and it was about two inches. She wanted to have it brought up.

There was a bolt laying on the floor. It came out of our bed or maybe it didn't. But the guy says, "Yeah, this is one of our shipping bolts. So we pull them all out. I got a whole hand full of them in the truck." He went on and on and on. He goes, "That's just okay. The bolt is all right." But he didn't know how to fix the problem. The thing about the technician was that he said, "Okay, lady. You keep telling me this, but I'm telling you there's nothing we can do about it." He said the only thing he could do was agree to disagree with my wife. That set my wife off. That's why she got Trevor, the main guy at shipping, on the phone. All it took was Trevor to tell the technician how to swap that thing around to make it level again. They got it taken care of. My wife is now happy again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have a stimulator in my spinal column now and it's an implant. I was tired of not sleeping because I got up numerous times at night with the waterbed we had for 39 years. I had an Easy Rest sales rep and I liked him. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. He was a good guy. The delivery people were wonderful too. They got here early and they set the bed up. It was set up soon. I had to go and buy sheets for it.

I slept probably the first time all night the night I got the bed. I slept all night without getting up at all. I love it. I have three children that I adopted. I have a 17-year-old girl, a 14-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl. The three of them crawled on the bed with me one afternoon. I was lying on the bed and I told them what all it did. They started fighting about who was gonna get it when I died. I also have a 38-year-old son who's married that lives in Kyle. My big kids came in that weekend. My daughter-in-law got on the bed and I told her that the kids were fighting over who would get it. She said that the kids won't get the bed, but they would. We know there’s gonna be a fight over the bed when I die.

With the Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep flat and that makes a difference for me. I have a horrible esophageal hernia. You can't sit propped up on a waterbed. There is also the vibration feature of the bed, which is okay. I don’t use that a whole lot. Sometimes I do, like I did this last week or so. Aside from my stimulator, I also have a bad knee and right hip. I used some vibration with that and I think that it helped a lot.

I also like the part where you can raise your head a little bit. I have my seven-year-old who now sleeps with me all the time. She says I have to put the head up a little as I can’t leave it flat. We have to have our head up a little to sleep. She sleeps well and she doesn’t wake up either. She’ll sleep under the cover. That’s the only bed that child’s ever slept on under the covers. She would tell me, “I know you don’t like to be touched when you’re sleeping. I like to snuggle with you. If I touch you, just wake me up and tell me to scoot over.” She loves it and I don’t mind. My Easy Rest is a queen-size bed. I’m big, but it’s okay.

I got the paperwork and I have someone who is interested in purchasing an Easy Rest or looking at one. I’m gonna give them the information so they can call and set up an appointment too. We are also in the process of trying to sell my 86 and 82-year-old parents’ house. When we do, we’re gonna build a house right next to it for them, and the beds that I’ll put in there will be Easy Rest beds. I will buy two more. I will definitely put heat on them because they need the heat.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I’ve had two back surgeries and had just bought a new mattress, and that didn’t work. I had to prop pillows to my back because I couldn’t sleep. So when I got the interview with the lady about the Easy Rest bed I said I was gonna try it -- and it’s working. I had to sleep with my head up and put my feet up also. The bed helps and I love that. Everything, so far, is doing good. I love Easy Rest the way it is.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

The sales rep sold me on the bed and it sounded good. I like the fact that it inclines. I’d been sleeping in my recliner and I can’t sleep on my back in bed laying down flat. I sleep at an inclined position so it's good for me like that. I also like the vibration. The price was a little high, but you get what you pay for and they’re quality people that do the work. Everybody’s been so nice and polite.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I'd always bought a stationary bed, and I like the part that I can move the Easy Rest bed. The only thing was that it took a long time for us to get the bedding. Other than that, the bed is fine.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I had back problems and I'm on disability for a heart condition and some aching in my legs. I'd been sleeping in my recliner chair before I got the Easy Rest, and I enjoy being able to make it a recliner chair and watch TV. The vibration is good, too.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I've seen the advertisement and I got the mail, then I filled it out and sent it in, 'cause I always wanted a bed like the Easy Rest for my back and legs. Other than my husband said that they were supposed to send him some little coupons or to send extra money if he wanted to, the bed works great. My favorite feature is the heating pad on it. I have bad knees, which may be arthritis, and I turn the heating pad on for about 10 minutes every night before I go to bed. It gets my legs warm, and then I go to sleep.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information