Call toll free
4.37/5
Based on 1,005 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9975 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

My old mattress was getting a dent in the middle of it and I’ve had a lot of back trouble and it had been hurting. I had ever heard of Easy Rest until I sent something about winning a new bed. I just filled it out and mailed it. I didn’t win it, though. But that’s where Easy Rest got my number because they called and told me I had a free pillow if I would let them in and talk to us about a bed. However, we got ripped off. I said I would never buy anything but a Sealy Posturepedic. I had a Sealy Posturepedic mattress for 20 years, and I loved that. But it was wearing out. Then the bad crooks that were here where we lived in town talked us into buying her brand; that it was as good as the Sealy Posturepedic, but it was not as good. I had to get my husband to go back down there and tell her that we felt like we were ripped off, but he wouldn’t do it. So we just decided to buy the Easy Rest and so far, I love it.

Everything was fine with the guy that came to talk to us about buying one. He was very polite and thorough, and took plenty of time with us. We went into the bedroom and he took some cushions off the couch to prop us up to show us how it would feel. Then the delivery crew came on time. They were supposed to call me ahead of time and let me know that they were almost here so I could put the dog out on the porch. He’s not happy with strangers coming in. But I got him out quick, anyway. Two guys came and one was very quiet and very well-mannered. But the driver was very rude and ill to him. Snappy. I noticed it and my husband did too.

My husband said the driver scratched the floor somewhere between the bedroom and the front door and the other guy never put anything on the hardwood floor. But the driver cussed at him, while he was the one that did it. He acted like he was the boss and he was the smartest one. He talked down to the other guy.

I like everything about the bed, except I cannot get my bed skirt that reaches to the floor between the mattresses. I can put it on there and let the side pan down, but I can’t let the bottom hang down at the foot of the bed. I have a good friend who can sow really good, and I'm waiting until I could get her back over here to look at it. I am going talk to her to see if she thought she could cut that piece to make it over the little silver rod that holds the mattress on the bed. When you raise the head of the bed, naturally, the mattress is gonna try to slide off if you don’t have that middle piece to hold it up there. I would like to be able to put my bed skirt under there and the only thing I can think of is letting my friend see if she can cut it to let it slip down over that rod so it can hang out from under the comforter.

I would be lazy and not put the comforter on there in the morning is when I make it up. Because that night, I just have to take that comforter and roll it up again, and put it in the rocking chair because it’s too heavy to sleep under. I lift the bed's head up at night a little bit to watch TV. Sometimes, I let it down and sleep flat, and sometime I don’t because I have arthritis and it depends on how I’m feeling that night. I have arthritis in my joints and it hurts me to lay on my left side. I had lift the foot up and the head up a little bit higher than I usually have at night and last night, and I woke up really early and I was hurting. My hip was hurting so bad, I couldn’t hardly turn over. And when I turned over, I let the whole thing down flat, and then I went right back to sleep and slept really good. Some nights I can’t wait to get to bed.

We were in Sam’s in Anderson, South Carolina, and there was a man there who showed some kind of bed. It had an ice cool that you put over or in the mattress. He said, “You will never be hot in that bed.” But I’m thinking if this winter, am I gonna like my Easy Rest because I am gonna be too hot. Also, I’m not sure if it’s the mattress that makes me sweat and I felt like this morning, it was making a dent where I’m laying. But I like the bed and I would recommend it to all of my friends.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My wife enjoys our Easy Rest. She can raise the top up where she's more like in a sitting position, and that helps her breathe. When she does go to bed, she sleeps very well in it. In addition, I got a problem with varicose veins. I put my head up a little bit and the bottom where my feet is, so the blood goes back towards my heart instead of staying down there. When they were selling the bed, they said I don't have to put a pillow. Now, I get a little better circulation and I don’t have to wear the compression socks all the time. It gives me a break from taking them off because it gets warm come summertime.

On the other hand, I had a problem with the bed. A guy from Easy Rest came and said he came to look at the problem I had. I told him what the bed did, he looked at it, got his tool and started to work on it. He had seen that problem and worked on it before. He took the frame apart and redid some of it over. So, we set the headboard almost on the floor. It didn’t seem like they had it on a floor. He put something under that to keep it from possibly moving also. I asked him a few other questions, and he told us what we asked him.

I was also telling him the way I can only sleep is if they had something from the floor and come up over 85 inches higher or keep it from leg length. He tightened everything up, put a couple loose screws in and made a few adjustments. Then, when I was telling that, he said a possibility of making a piece of metal like 90-degree angle and go from the top of the frame, come back to the bed and go back so that it would touch wall, and it wouldn't move back and forth. But that would be on my part and that wouldn't have any effect on the bed. Now, the bed is 100 times better. He was very good.

Also, even when my wife has asked him something, he showed her something, points on the clicker where you don’t have to hold the button. You can press down the ones in between that and it lets your bed go back to its original state. Both times that people came my wife said, “I don’t think they realized, when they did it, that it was moving.” They said, “Okay. It's done.” They put it back, and I took them for granted, but it seemed like it kept on moving if you'd move in the bed. She said she would check in and she didn’t wanna call. She said she would lie like in a sitting position. That’s why she didn’t call.

Furthermore, it seems like the mattresses hang over the side. Now, I don’t know if the frame is wide enough for one mattress here and the other one on the other side. We used to have slats that went under that held the box spring. The mattress went on top and it was as wide as the bed. I can feel it, but from what he said, when you raise or lower it, you got a flexibility where it bends in the center that’s why it might be that way. So, I'm taking his word for it that he knows what he's talking about. Other than that, the service was good and my wife is satisfied with the bed. I might not be satisfied with it, but I don't have a problem sleeping.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have multiple sclerosis and with damage both in the brain and in the spinal column in my neck, it is very imperative that I get into a proper position so I can really get any sleep. I have to get the legs elevated because issues with the MS in the right leg, lack of muscle movement, I get a lot of fluid buildup, so I gotta be able to get that fluid to drain back at night. I have shoulder injuries and I was having a hard time laying flat on my back. And up until I got the Easy Rest bed, I spent over a year and a half sleeping on a recliner with pillows under my legs. Getting the Easy Rest was a very big decision to me, especially financially because I’m on disability. But it was something I had to discuss with my folks. They don’t have an Easy Rest, but they do have an adjustable bed. And my father had seen so many benefits from it.

Herb sold me the bed and he was a very nice guy. He was sent out with very little tools to show the customer the value of what they’d be buying. He had five potential different offers, but there was no way for you to see the difference or feel it with your hand, so it was tough to decide exactly what I wanted. Herb gave me a good idea what would work best with me, which was good because he was educated on that. But sometimes, people wanna be able to see more of that and put their hands on it. I’m a mechanic, so I’m very intrigued by how things are assembled. You don’t actually get to see how that base is designed. When the bed showed up, I was floored by it. In fact, my father looked at it and he said it was way better than his design.

Easy Rest is sending these guys on the field without a lot of ammo to be able to push the product and show people what it is. I jumped on it because of the pricing and I knew what all the stuff was going for. Herb was an excellent guy and was able to answer some of my questions. To his surprise, they’re what I knew already. Also, I haven't seen a whole lot of advertisements on TV. Easy Rest should push that a little bit more as well. Everybody knows the name “Craftmatic”, where as Easy Rest, the name sound like it’s a promotional thing. But I’m definitely impressed with it, especially with the pricing. If you’re going to look at any other one of the adjustable beds, for what you’re getting, Easy Rest is definitely superior on the price.

On an average night, I would get five hours of heavily uninterrupted sleep, and I also had nights that I can sleep for 10 to 12 hours but it doesn't happen all the time. For the first time, I’ve had two days back to back that I can’t get my lower and mid-back comfortable, regardless of the position of the bed. But having the massager takes the mind of with what’s going on for pain, and eventually I go to sleep. I love the massage, especially the wave massage, and being able to have a setting. I pretty much found it off the little spot, so now I just hit one button and I’m in the position. When my back was bothering me, I kept adjusting the upright position. And eventually, I got comfortable to where I fell asleep. The one thing that did surprise me was that the controls aren’t all wireless, which isn’t a bad thing if you got young kids, but I definitely am enjoying it very, very much.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: June 21, 2019

Easy Rest was a good investment. I sleep better since using it and I feel better, too. I like the adjustable part and the massage. Initially, Easy Rest called about a pillow. I was doing the pillow and the next thing I know, my old lady and I bought a bed. And it's okay. It was well worth it.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I have sleep apnea and I want to raise my head. I've had an Easy Rest before, and I purchased a second one. The sales rep really put me in a notion of getting another one. He recommended so good. And I went on and ordered it. The delivery went beautifully. They came in and put the bed in. It's a little higher than my other bed, but it is okay. And I'm working with it. I like my new bed. I use the feature that raises my head. And while I don't use the feet part regularly, it's really nice to have.

Original review: June 19, 2019

The Easy Rest rep was extremely nice. I purchased an Easy Rest bed and it's helped me to move around in the bed better. I don't have to stay in the flat position all the time. I don't sleep very well in the night, and now, I can go up and down and flat. I use the up and down feature for the head and the feet the most. It makes me feel better and I can move around more. I like my Easy Rest bed. I'm very satisfied. I'd recommend it any day and tell my friends that they should buy it if they want an electric bed.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The Easy Rest rep I worked with was very thorough. He was very excellent and on point. He talked me into getting the Easy Rest bed because of my health. The delivery team was also very excellent. They took apart and move my old bed, and there was a demonstration on the new bed.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I am 72 years old. I was born and raised in Poland. I paid $5,452.72 for an Easy Rest Premier Bed and Easy Rest Exclusive Whisper Power Lift Motors, including a Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty. After approximately 14 or 15 months, the Easy Rest Motor stopped running/working. Easy Rest is required to replace or repair the motor free of charge to me. Easy Rest refuses to do either, in blatant violation of the warranty. To add insult to injury, Easy Rest is demanding that I pay them $250.00 additional for someone to come out and look at the motor. Easy Rest is about as crooked as a company can be. Many, if not most of their consumers are undoubtedly senior citizens like me. If they’re so blatantly crooked toward me, you have to believe that they are treating everyone else the same way. Don’t waste your money on these crooks!

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had broken my hip twice and my wrist twice, and I couldn't lay on either side. For a whole year I couldn't do anything but lay flat, and I was tired of it. With the Easy Rest, I sleep and rest better. It does what I need it to do, mostly with the knees and the head up. The rep was great and I enjoyed him. Delivery was fine too. They did a swift job of putting the bed in and making sure I knew how to work it. I wish the bed didn't cost so much, but I'm really glad I got it.

Original review: June 9, 2019

We had one of those Select Comforts and we've had one since 1999. We enjoyed it and we were thinking about getting another one, but when the Easy Rest guy came and talked to us, it wasn’t a bad deal. We talked for a while and he was very friendly. He wasn’t a high-pressure salesman but he was convincing. Still, Easy Rest was pricey, but I went ahead and got it because I have a bad back and I thought it might be helpful. The delivery people were all right, but they didn't seem as knowledgeable about beds. We told them we had to put ours in storage and we were told they would load it up and take it over for us but they didn't. They were in a big hurry and said they don’t do that, so we ended up having to take it over ourselves.

Anyway, we use the leg lift and the head lift. I use the vibration to try to relax my body as well and we used the heat a couple of times after we got the bed but it’s too warm and we don't use it that much. We’re still trying to get accustomed to the bed but we’re not that happy with it. It’s hard for my wife and I to get comfortable on it. I have my side and she has hers where she’s rolling off her side of the bed. It’s not firm enough.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had an adjustable bed but it broke and I could no longer get parts for it. It was stuck in a position such that I could no longer sleep in the bed. I decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed and the sales representative was very kind and considerate. He answered all my questions until I totally understood everything. The delivery team was great too. They came in, set it up right where I wanted it and set it to the height that I needed. It’s been about five months that I've been sleeping on the Easy Rest bed and this has a better mattress on it, although my other bed was 20 years old. I also talk to other people about my new bed and how much I like it.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I liked the options with Easy Rest because with some stuff, like heat and massage, there was no choice separation. We rely and believe in using heat because sometimes, heat is better and sometimes ice is better depending on your aches and pains. But the massage is definitely nice and the sales representative was wonderful. It wasn’t for her just to sell me something. She got to know me. However, they tried to set up the original delivery which conflicted with my schedule. Evidently, they weren’t aware of the history of my schedule. We did get a date set when I could but there was still some lack of communication passed on.

They were there before I would actually be able to be there but I got the phone call and let them know I was on my way. They obviously also didn’t understand because I gave specific information in setting up the delivery. I’m a corner street so it would have been best if they used the other street to park. They would actually be able to pull into my driveway and unload but they were out on Harrison Street. So the communications all around didn’t actually happen like it should. But they were there, ready and got us set up. The guy wasn’t too sure about leaving the pillow though. Evidently, since I bought, a pillow came with delivery. But I’d also sent in the card and there wasn’t an actual separate delivery so I’m not sure if what I was supposed to get with the card was a different pillow than what they actually left when they set the bed up.

I’m just one person but I still went with the full-sized bed and in terms of the whole setup of where I feel the massage and how it works, it sort of feels like the units underneath that do the massaging are set up as if two people are sleeping in the bed. On the other hand, the late cramps that I still have are not because of the lack of effort to flip behind the massage with the bed but more so because I’m not consistent with taking the medications that I’m supposed to take to help that. But otherwise, I’m actually sleeping through the night more.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I'm happy with the Easy Rest bed. It is very nice. I love it. The man who did the delivery was a very nice gentleman too. He told me he was coming from Phoenix and he called me. At the time he was supposed to be here, he was here and he did everything. He installed it and told me how to use it. I really bought it for my mother and he had the patience to show my mother, who's 96, how to use the buttons.

But I'm pretty upset at this company. When the saleslady came, she asked me if I have a bank account. But she never let me know I will have payments withdrawn automatically. Then somebody else called me to let me know they were gonna withdraw the payment. That is fine with me but I was getting ready to close that account. I had my direct deposit from my job to that bank account but I don't work anymore because I'm retired. That bank is in LA. I don’t have a direct deposit in that account and I now don’t have a way to deposit there. I have to deposit way to LA.

So I asked the lady if the payment could be withdrawn from a different account and she told me to give her the information of the account. I gave her the information of the local bank here where I live. But I kept checking and they never withdrew the payment. I even went to the bank and asked them. But they said the money had not been withdrawn. So I called the bank in LA and they told me they withdrew from there on the 20th of the month. It was a good thing that I had money in that account. But I'm not gonna be able to close that account until I fix this.

Original review: June 6, 2019

My wife was interested in getting an Easy Rest bed. Her daughter has one and she was talking with her. So, we purchased an Easy Rest. Their sales rep was very professional and very knowledgeable. He was also very easy-going and wasn’t pushy. Their delivery rep did a smooth job, too. He showed me and my wife how to use the bed and he was good.

We’ve had the Easy Rest for a month now and so far, I noticed that I can sleep better and my wife doesn’t snore that much. That’s good for her. It also feels good to sleep on it. Aside from that, I like that it moves and I can sit up when my back bothers me. With my wife, the vibration helps her and the feature for moving up her legs. All that helps. But they should make it cheaper so everybody can have one. Other than that, everything was beautiful and done very well.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Since we got the bed, my wife just melts in it. I enjoy it too. It’s relaxing and I like the vibration. It shakes you to sleep but my wife can’t sleep with the vibration too much. I usually sleep on my side or on my stomach, but you can have it where the head comes up or the foot goes down, any way you want to make yourself comfortable.

Original review: June 4, 2019

We had been looking at adjustable beds for a while. We had only tried one in a furniture store and we really liked it, so we decided that that was what we were gonna get for our next bed. But we couldn’t decide what brand to get because if I looked it up on the internet, there were amazing amounts of many companies out there that had them. So, when Easy Rest's salesman came out and talked to us, it was nice to know somebody one-on-one. He was very friendly and he helped us understand what an adjustable bed could be like. He also explained how their beds were made as well as how they worked, and we liked the fact that the beds were made individually and that they were made per order. The Easy Rest seemed to be a good fit at the time, so we decided to buy one.

The delivery also went pretty well. The guy who came and delivered the bed was really nice, but his partner had to go to the hospital for something, so he had trouble doing it himself. And even though we offered to help him, he declined and said he could do it. In the end, everything got set up just fine. Since we got the Easy Rest, I sleep a lot better. Before, we had a Sleep Number bed for 15 years and compared to that, I’m more comfortable in the Easy Rest. I don’t have as much hip pain and that’s why I’m sleeping better.

It also took me a while to get adjusted to the pillow top because I was not used to one. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but not anymore. Most of the time, I use the leg lift and the head lift to sleep in a certain position. I use the vibrator occasionally as well but not very much. As for my husband, he is having some back problems, so he’s not sleeping well and I’m not sure how that’s working out for him. Also, the lights that are supposed to be under the Easy Rest bed don’t work anymore and I don’t know if I should call that in. But other than that, the Easy Rest is a really good bed.

Original review: June 3, 2019

My back hurts and I decided to get an Easy Rest bed. Their salesman and delivery team were pleasant. But so far, the bed is the same as the old one I had for 8 years. I’m not happy with my Easy Rest bed and I don't like it. I’m a side sleeper, so the different positions doesn’t work for me. Plus, the mattress is not firm enough. All in all, buying the Easy Rest is one of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I got an Easy Rest bed for my lower back and I had a great experience with their rep who was very polite. However, during the delivery, the bed got lost and it arrived two weeks from the time it was supposed to get to my place. Still, their delivery guy came in and between the both of us, we dragged my other mattress into another room. Thereafter, he went out to get the Easy Rest and worked on putting it together. While he was doing that, he was showing me the different parts underneath. When he was done, we went through everything.

Since then, it has helped the back problems I used to have. I've been enjoying having my feet up in the air because I get better blood flow down to my ankles. My feet haven't been going to sleep when I'm sitting in a chair. I've also been loving my ability to raise up my head with the bed. It makes it a lot better when I lay in bed and watch TV and drink coffee. I don’t have to put four or five pillows behind my back to get situated. Being able to raise my head and the massage feature of the bed have been my favorite features thus far. I've been very happy with the bed.

Original review: June 1, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is not as good as my Tempur-Pedic. I bought an Easy Rest because I got one at home, and I love it. I've had it over 10 years. I also got a camp that I was in one or two nights a week, and I missed having an adjustable bed. The Easy Rest was advertised and the salesman came here. He sold me on it and he couldn't have been any nicer. They did the delivery right quicker than I thought it would be. The only thing is you're supposed to get this free pillow with the bed. That pillow ain't no good for anything. It's like a hard brick and I don't even use it. They need to change that to something else. I'm used to my pillows here at the house which are Tempur-Pedic and I like them.

I like the Easy Rest other than the mattress. If you use it like I do every night I go to bed, the mattress won't stay in spot. It kinda slips to one side. The vibration is good but the Tempur-Pedic is too. The Tempur-Pedic bends with the bed and in order to make the Easy Rest mattress bend, you gotta lie on it. I don't go to bed lying down. I go to bed with my upper propped up. And the reason for that is I like reading, and it prevents acid reflux. I bought Easy Rest mainly for physical reasons. The best thing I like about it is I'm normally good and tired when I go to bed. When I get positioned there and getting something to read, I'll turn that vibrator on and I'll go to sleep before that vibrator turns off.

I'm satisfied with most all of the Easy Rest bed except the cost. I don't know what in that bed costs so much to be $5,000 if it's the motor underneath or what. The salesman told me that it was cheaper but even though I was supposed to be getting a discount, it seemed like the cost was higher than the Tempur-Pedic. As matter of fact people whom I told what I got thought I was stupid for putting that much money in that much bed. Also, I was supposed to get my sales tax back if I sent a letter off to the state, which I did.I haven't received anything in return. They said it would take about two to three months. It's been three months, and I haven't heard or seen a word from anybody. I sent the form in and everything just like I was required to do. I even called Easy Rest back to make sure I was doing it exactly right.

Original review: May 31, 2019

There's a lower ruptured disc in my back and the sciatic nerves crawl in each one of the legs so I bought an Easy Rest bed. I do the back of the bed up because food doesn’t digest when you eat. I may have that problem with regular chest pain. I also elevate my feet in case they swell. The vibration is convenient. It’s supposed to help the arteries to loosen. The Easy Rest bed has helped, but I'm still having the same symptoms. They just don't go away. I still have to see a cardiologist 'cause I have a clogged artery in front and behind the heart. So far for the experience, Easy Rest is fine, but the mattress is a bit too soft. It is not firm enough for me. Other than that, I’m still very pleased with the Easy Rest bed ‘cause it feels good to sleep in. I like being in it. It feels like I really don’t have any problems with falling asleep. It’s an amazing thing.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I’m satisfied with my experience with Easy Rest. But initially, the advertisement came about winning a free bed and it was a false advertisement. It was not up for winning. They were selling a bed. But the representatives were nice and anyway, I bought the bed. I thought it would be needed after my surgery and I plan to pay it off in two installments. I just wish the bed was controlled remotely rather than the wire. That’s my only disappointment. But I’m enjoying the bed. I like being able to adjust it to what I feel is comfortable.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The installation of my Easy Rest bed went great. I use the bed with its going up and down feature. I also use the massager.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everybody was very nice and very courteous when I purchased my Easy Rest bed. The delivery was fabulous. They were in and out of here in no time. They even helped my son who had the box springs and mattress that I had, and he went and got him some bags. The two men put it in the bags for him. They were super nice. I’m having a good time with Easy Rest. My neighbor said, “I know what you did today. You stayed the whole day in that bed.” When my back starts hurting, I’ll go and lie down. Usually, I’ll have to take a pain pill. Now, I can go in there, turn the vibrator on and lie real still, and it’ll go away. I have five disks and they’re bone-on-bone. I can lie down on the bed and tilt my head up just a little bit, turn the massager on, and it’ll help me go to sleep. It’s a little bit harder, and that may be helping my back too. I’m very satisfied with Easy Rest and I’ve given out two leaflets that they left me.

Original review: May 28, 2019

When I move up north, I'm gonna have to have a small space and the bed I had was a very big queen size bed. I didn't wanna move that. I needed something small and I liked the characteristics of the Easy Rest bed. I use all of the features depending on how I feel if I want my legs elevated or what. The man who represented had a little problem because he was new with the process but the delivery team seemed very knowledgeable. They had the thing set up in no time. I'd recommend Easy Rest to a friend. The only thing is I wish it could be about a foot wider.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Easy Rest called and asked if I would listen to a demonstration. They also said they would give me a pillow (It was the sorriest pillow I ever had, but it wasn’t that bad). The sales rep came and showed me all of the good parts about the bed. Since May of last year, I had a lot of health issues that has really taken a toll on our income to a point. We’re on a fixed income and with him talking to Easy Rest, they agreed to let me have it at a cheaper price and pay so much a month which I can do ‘cause it was a very little amount a month. I am so thankful that they were able to work with me and let me have the bed because it has helped in my getting out of bed in the morning, with my back breaking and whatever else was going on me.

The Easy Rest bed has been really good for me to sleep in. I’ve enjoyed that because when I had my regular bed, I would have to turn around on the bed, hang my feet off and push with my arms to get me off the bed. But this way, I let the head of the Easy Rest bed up a little bit more than the way I sleep on it and I can just roll out of the bed without any problems at all.

Original review: May 26, 2019

The old mattress was 40 years old and I kept getting back aches. Also, my wife has medical issues that needed to be addressed. The Easy Rest bed is absolutely remarkable in helping us to be able to get a full night’s sleep. The sales rep was phenomenal. She was straightforward, honest and put everything very clearly at the beginning. She was outstanding in being able to describe all the issues. Also, the delivery guys knew their stuff. We mostly use the different elevations and the different settings of the bed. Occasionally, we use the vibrator and the massager. My wife has a circulation problem, so elevating her feet is phenomenal. The way they programmed the adjustments to happen works out fine. Plus I no longer have back pain. Everybody we've introduced to it loves it.

Original review: May 25, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is great. We love it and we ain’t got no problems with it. It’s better than what we had. We sleep better and we are a lot more comfortable with the Easy Rest bed. The massaging part and the part where we can raise the front and the back of it are all we use.

The sales rep was awesome and so was the delivery team. They got there and I kept on asking if they needed any help or anything. They said, no, they got all under control. After they got done putting the bed together, he showed me the different things that you can do with the remote control. He said I’m gonna have to play with it for awhile so I can get used to it. But it didn’t take me long, just a couple of days. All over, they did a fantastic job. They were in and out of there.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I liked the different options that Easy Rest has with the bed. I have acid reflux and lifting the head up has been helping me out a great deal. I turn the massage on, and it massages the whole backside of my body and also helps with the circulation in my right hand where I got injured. I use the head lifting and the feet lifting up every night along with the vibrator on it. I’m very pleased with the Easy Rest bed. The old bed didn’t do anything. When the guy from Easy Rest came and told us to lie on the bed and he had that little vibrator, it was an experience. In a heartbeat, if we knew about it sooner, we’d have went on ahead and got it sooner.

The delivery was good. The guys were respectful. The guy also took some time to go over doing the remote control and just showing me how things were put together. That way, if we ever had to move, we would know how to take it apart. I was pleased with him too. I would recommend Easy Rest to my friends. We’ve got nothing but good things about it since we got it. It’s amazing what little things will do to help with your health.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information