toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have Neuropathy in my legs and a neck problem. I thought I needed something that will raise my head or my legs when I need it so I got an Easy Rest. The sales rep was nice, and the installation team was great. They showed me how to use the bed, how tall I wanted it, etc. The bed is wonderful and so much different from my previous bed. With Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep with pillows under my legs. Everything’s been okay except my heater pad doesn’t stay on all night. Also, I slide right off the side of the bed if I don’t hang on when I get up, and I don’t like that. It acts like it wants to dump me right out of the bed. But I’m not utterly dissatisfied. I just don’t know why it doesn’t want to sit still while I get up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A guy came over and gave me a demonstration of the Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was really good and very informative in everything. I got one and the delivery people came on time and were very rapid. They took the old bed out and there were no problems. The elevation was part of the reason I got the Easy Rest and I use that every night to keep my head up more. I sleep better and I’m not as tired as I used to be. My old bed of many years doesn't have the features of the Easy Rest. It's been a very good experience and I would recommend the Easy Rest to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest sales rep was very informative, professional and helpful in addressing my questions and concerns. I raise the bed on the upper part which leads to lesser pain and lesser headaches. Overall I'd recommend it and I should have bought one earlier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm 75 years old and I had a bed which I owned for 45 years. It's firm like the Easy Rest bed and all right but I wanted a vibrator in the bed and to be able to tilt the bed. I then bought an Easy Rest bed and I like its vibrator the most. It relaxes me before I go to sleep. But I'm a little bit disappointed in the vibrator around the knees. It doesn't reach far enough down to sit me. As for the sales girl who came over, there's not anybody better than her. Also, the delivery team did a good job, moved my old bed and put the Easy Rest bed in. It'd be a good selling feature though if Easy Rest put the light that they have on the pole. Overall, it was a very good experience and I enjoyed the people I talked to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have really used my Easy Rest. It's made like a hospital bed and had a vibrator in it and the massager for my back. I've been on a disability with my back for years and I have used the massager several times. I had a little cheap massager that went in my recliner. I've sat on those things for two hours at a time but it wasn't as hard-hitting as the bed. I also sleep with my head up and that helps with my breathing. That bed has been a blessing to me. It has helped me a lot and I'm totally satisfied with it. I had my old bed for two years. It was a good mattress and box springs but it wasn't for me. It was too soft for my back but Easy Rest is firm enough for me. Although when I raise the head and foot of my bed and I've turned the massager on, it was really strong on my back but not on my legs.

The sales rep was as sweet as she could be. She was a very good sales rep and did everything she could to help me out. Everyone in the delivery team was also as nice as they could be. I have found somebody to give my old bed to so they didn't have to haul it off. They were tickled over that and they went in there, put it together like it was nothing. The overall experience was excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The knowledge of a good night's sleep is what made me buy an Easy Rest bed. I had an old Craftmatic but the Easy Rest is quieter and lets me have better sleep. I use it to get my head up a bit due to acid reflux. The sales rep was informative and the guy that came to set the bed up was friendly and knowledgeable about all of the stuff. I'm old and slow but he didn't try to rush me when I was vacuuming. Overall, I've been pleased with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great, big old bed that I hated. The mattress wasn't good and I'm having a little problem. I wanted a different bed and decided to buy an Easy Rest. The sales rep came and showed me a bunch of videos, the delivery people were very nice and the delivery was fine. But I'm not very happy with their billing. They're not sending their bill out in time for me to get it there without being late. But I was financed so I guess that's not their fault. Also, I expected it to be a little more comfortable than it is but I'm old so, maybe it's me. I'm not really thrilled with it as I thought I would be but I'm satisfied with it and I have no complaints.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I had talked about Easy Rest because I had back problems and we’re having trouble sleeping. We had the guy from Easy Rest who also lives from around here in Bixby come out, and he was really nice. There was no pressure from him. He was really great and we liked him. He did a good job and showed us the massage thing, etc. We liked it so we decided to get the bed. We previously had a Sleep Number for about 10 years but for the last couple of years, it didn’t work very well. We couldn’t raise the head or the knees, too, so Easy Rest is a lot better.

I sleep a lot better with Easy Rest. I sleep every night with the head and the knees at different angles depending on whatever feels best. I don’t use the heater because I have hot flushes at night. I haven’t done the wave thing but I’ve done the massage thing and that’s nice. Everything went great and the bed came in a reasonable amount of time and when they said it was gonna come. The delivery team was great, too. However, it is very difficult to find the twin extra long at certain times of the year. And the king size bedspread is not quite wide enough. Nevertheless, everybody was fine and I’m really pleased with the bed. We would recommend Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife wanted an Easy Rest. The delivery guy was a very nice young man. He moved my other bed to a spare bedroom and installed the Easy Rest. This bed is a lot more fun and the features are all very nice. It lifts up the head and the feet, and also vibrates and heats. When my legs are hurting, I lift up the feet and every night before I go to bed, I play on the vibrator mode. The only thing I should've done was get the Miracle Foam on top because I sleep on my side and so does my wife. But that's easy to take care of and the bed satisfies our needs. Patty loves her pillow that they sent her. She was in a wreck and it knocked three vertebrae out. The pillow helps her sleep. I love the Easy Rest bed and I'd recommend it to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband has had open heart surgery and it's always been difficult for him to lie flat. Then he had a cochlear implant and with all of this Meniere's syndrome that he's had, he would be sitting up with pillows or sleeping in the recliner. So, the Easy Rest came at the right time. We weren't even thinking about really getting a bed at that time and we simply wanted information but the salesman was good. He was fantastic.

The delivery team called and told us that they had to measure and do all the thickness of the mattress. They also gave us a time when the bed will be delivered and they did exactly what they said. They removed the old mattress, installed all the apparatus and they were in the house for 30 minutes. Moreover, I'm happy because instead of my husband sleeping in a recliner, which he did there for the longest because of the open heart surgery, he's not complaining with Easy Rest. He sleeps soundly every night with his head raised and very little for the the feet. I'd highly recommend Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have swelling of the legs, so I got an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was very nice, listened to my needs and answered all my questions. The delivery team was also very nice. There was the head guy who was very sunny, and the assistant who was obviously much younger. I liked my Easy Rest bed so much that I recommended it to a friend of mine and she now has one, too. Overall, it was very pleasant and easy experience with Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a new bed and got an Easy Rest. The sales rep was good and I like her. The guys who delivered were polite. We really like the Easy Rest bed and I like the vibrating part. However, it's not what I thought it would be on my lower part but it puts us to sleep. Also, the elevation feature is comfortable. I've been talking about the Easy Rest bed to everybody and I've given the brochure to a few people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

For medical reasons, I cannot sleep on a flat bed. Easy Rest was convenient at the time and it's a step up compared to my old bed that looked like it had a prison mattress on it and was very uncomfortable. The rep who delivered it was more than okay because when he brought the mattress, my car was pulling up the driveway and I got a ditch on either side of it that was filled with snow. So I didn't know exactly where I was going, I got a wheel stuck in the ditch and I was unable to get the car out. But he got the car out first before he brought the mattress in so that was excellent because the towing companies wanted to charge me $200 for that.

I also bought some sheets from Easy Rest and they have a hard time staying on the bed. When I sleep, I have the head pushed up and it seems like the sheet that's tucked over the mattress just won't stay. But I like the adjustable feature of the bed because it allows me to get a good night's rest. I also like the vibration part of it. It's pretty good. And I kind of wish the bed was one solid piece instead of two pieces but that would make it inconvenient. Overall, I'm satisfied with the Easy Rest and my wife is crazy about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I can honestly say that the pain that I've had in the lower part of my body has really been alleviated almost to the point of not having any pain related to it especially the pain when I was walking upstairs and I attribute that to the mattress or this Easy Rest system that I have. I like the heating and the mobility where the head and the foot boards could be raised. It's a good product and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was needing a new bed because my other bed was worn out. I looked at the Easy Rest bed, talked to the salesman, and decided it might be a good choice. I liked the way it adjusts, its vibration feature, and the heat mattress. I had a Tempur-Pedic mattress before and I liked how it made me feel as it did take away a lot of my back pain, my hip pain, etc, but I really like the way that the Easy Rest comes up. I can bring it up to a 45-degree angle to help with anything else. It helps me breath a little bit better and it definitely decreases the gastro reflux that I have sometimes. And I do the knees, too. But I may give this to my brother who was in a serious accident. He got his femur and legs busted and this bed is gonna help with all the injuries on his body.

The delivery team was wonderful - very nice and very helpful. It didn’t take them very long and answered any questions I had. The salesman was also a nice guy but was required to call in and have somebody talk to me. I kept saying no as I couldn't afford it and I promised I'd call back at a different time to get the bed because I was in the middle of moving and my financial status had changed, but the guy on the phone was really high pressure and finally I just gave in. I'm doing okay and I make the payments, but I wouldn’t recommend Easy Rest to a friend who isn't financially able because of the high-pressure sale from the guy on the phone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We weren't sleeping really well on our old bed so we thought we'd try something different and got an Easy Rest. However, it's worse. We called back to see if they had a buyback deal and they said no. It's an $8,000 bed and we ended up having extra pads and to even sleep on it but we can't. Our bodies were used to a softer mattress. The sales rep didn't try to force or say anything and the delivery people were good guys. It was just a bad decision of ours. My wife called their customer service about it and was told "Tough crap, you bought it. There's nothing you can do. The bed is yours." I would never recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest sales representative was very good, nice, polite, and thorough. The delivery guy was terrific. He was very polite and very knowledgeable of the bed and very helpful in trying to get it the way I want it. The Easy Rest is a good bed. I've had my old bed for quite awhile, and it's still a good bed, but with my new Easy Rest bed, I like that I can raise the legs and I can get a good circulation to my legs and then I raise my head without putting a bunch of pillows out and I still be on the bed to watch TV very easily. Also, I've been in and out of the hospital for the last year and a half and having the bed makes it a whole lot easier for me. It's a little bit expensive though. To help me out, it could have been a little bit cheaper, but I believe you get what you pay for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased an Easy Rest bed for my back and arthritis on my legs. Their sales representative was nice to me and explained everything. Moreover, their delivery team respected me and set everything up. It hasn't been long since I got the bed but I know that it has helped my back a lot. I'm enjoying my Easy Rest and I would recommend it to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have an issue sleeping and the price and program of Easy Rest seemed fine to me. For someone who wasn’t really planning to get a bed, Easy Rest did convince me that it would be a good purchase, and I agree with that assessment having owned the bed. I do sleep through the night. I’m able to adjust the bed in a certain way. I fall into a little niche and I’m able to just go ahead and fall asleep. Whereas, I owned a totally flat bed, and it took me a good hour to find a position in where I could sleep. And normally, I did not sleep on my back because on a flat bed, I tend to sleep on my side. But with the Easy Rest bed, I have it adjusted so I didn’t have to sleep straight through the night on my back. That is better for me because I’m not sleeping on my arms which I have problems with.

The Easy Rest sales rep was good because when he first came in, I got it straight upfront that I am very particular about inviting people who would come in with an attitude, would not want to leave, or would refuse to take ‘no’ for an answer. And there was no problem with him. He explained everything thoroughly and worked well with me. It went better than I thought it would have and that’s a positive because usually, when I have in-home people come in, they always leave some negative vibe with me, but this time it wasn’t the case. The two delivery guys who came were also sharp. They got here about five minutes early, set up the bed, and took the old mattress out. They were very polite and cleaned up after themselves.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been wanting an Easy Rest and I had them come up. I have arthritis real bad and health problems so I figured that would help my problems. I had a hard time getting used to the memory foam there for a while 'cause I had the pillow top before and my shoulders were hurting me at night, but they haven't hurt me a tad since I've been on the memory foam. I also like my head up, put my feet a little bit and watch TV and then use the massage. Also, I have a pinched nerve on my neck, so I get the pillows right under my neck, turn the massage on and it really helps. I would recommend Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After listening to the salesman, who was very good, and knowing the price of the Easy Rest, I purchased it. The delivery team was great and it took them 45 minutes to set up the bed. I love the Easy Rest! I use it the most to lift my legs which helps my lower back. It’s a great bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like the way Easy Rest bed goes up, its heating and cooling features as well as its massage features. It's way more comfortable than my old lumpy bed. I got along good with their sales rep. He's very professional about what he did. He came in and took care of his job. Their delivery guy came in, put the bed up and took the old mattress out. He was a really nice person. Overall, it has been an amazing experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had some health issues but have had a fine experience since getting the Easy Rest bed. It's wonderful compared to the previous bed we had. I love the flex part which I mostly use though sometimes I use the adjustable. The sales rep wasn't pushy and I had a nice experience with the delivery team as well. I had a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use the adjustable headrest of my Easy Rest bed the most. All in all, I'm very much satisfied with my bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw the Easy Rest being advertised on TV and it sounded like what I really needed. I called, they came out and their reps were real nice and the delivery team was excellent and very helpful. I have recommended the bed to several friends. However, I'm used to a firm bed and I told them I wanted a firm one but this mattress is too soft and it's not very good. Also, the heat pad doesn't work and I can't get it to come on no matter what I do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a problem laying flat and I have many pillows on my bed. I needed a smaller bed because my room is very small. The sales reps were wonderful and I couldn't have gotten anyone better. The guys who set up the Easy Rest moved everything at their way. They answered my questions and showed me how to work the bed. They had to know that I was comfortable with it and they were very nice. I couldn't afford the Easy Rest but I really needed it and everything worked out for me.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile