4.4/5 (283 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S.-made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable night of sleep. Easy Rest is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow the beds to adjust silently into position. The company provides more information about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options on its website. Easy Rest's complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: July 26, 2022

I love my Easy Rest bed. I got a phone call from one of the representatives and they came out to my house and they demonstrated and showed me what the bed does. I was kind of familiar with it because I had the original Craftmatic adjustable bed, but the Easy Rest bed does a lot more and it gets very comfortable, especially if you find your right positions. It does a lot more than the Craftmatic does. It's a very nice bed. It does have three different vibration modes. The other bed didn't have heating blankets. The comfort of the Easy Rest mattress is really a lot better. Plus, it's easier for it to operate. We had two different beds instead of having just one whole king size bed. If you don't want to be up and the other person wants to be up, then I don't have to worry.

The delivery guys did a very good job. They were very efficient. I had a carpet underneath the bed that I needed to take out. So, they helped me get that out of there. I was doing something and one of the guys came and asked if I got a paper towel. I went in the room trying to figure out what they were doing. He was cleaning the baseboard. I was gonna do it anyway. He said, "No, no, no. We want everything nice." I was like, "Yeah. I know. But I feel funny now that you're doing this." He was very gracious in doing it. They really had a tight schedule, but they moved everything for me. They brought everything upstairs fine.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2022

I originally entered the contest that Easy Rest was having, then they called me and wanted to have somebody come over and talk to me about one. I listened to the guy talk about it. I have a queen-sized bed that I was willing to keep, and the Easy Rest one I bought is queen-sized as well. Once in a while, it's nice to sit up in the bed and watch television, so I thought, “Well, why not?” I’ve been sleeping been pretty good on the bed, but I don't use it very often for reclining. In fact, I had to move it to a different room so I could have my house painted.

When I ordered the bed, I could have ordered the different leg sizes that I wanted. I ordered it two inches taller than the bed I had previously, and it's a little high. I should have ordered it the same height as the original bed, but I'm getting used to it being a couple inches taller. I can fit more stuff under the bed as well, which is nice. Also, one thing that’s neat is if you've been sitting out for a while then decide, “Well, I'm gonna go ahead and lay down and sleep,” just hit one button and both ends of the bed work at the same time to go back to flat. I'd recommend the Easy Rest bed to people who feel like they need something like that. I had more money than I needed to spend and I would have been fine without the Easy Rest, but now that I have it, I’ve got no problems with it.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I can have my legs up because I had to drain the fluid from my legs. The massage factor in it was good for me. And this is a queen. My husband passed and we had a king, and it was just too much. It was split in half and as we sleep on it, it opens up in the middle more and I always fall in that area. I had trouble because I was sleeping on a twin, and I'm 61 and a half, and that was hard because I was so afraid I would fall off. But I don't have that sliding thing because now I have the queen size. Any queen size would be better for me.

However, the heating component didn't come with the bed. It's something they put on. But they said they had that type of thing. I called, I didn't get an answer, and I never received the heating component of it. He didn't elaborate on that. He said in 20 days.But I feel worse because I have the fibromyalgia and it's the worst when the weather changes from hot to cold. That's why told him I needed it. So, he put me down for one, but I haven't gotten a call back. Maybe he was busy. With the change in temperatures and climate, that makes a difference in how I'm doing. I also liked the fact that I can sit up in it for the TV mode. Mainly support. But when I have to, I'm able to lower the head all the way down and have the feet up so that my legs would drain better so they will be smaller. Otherwise, they blow up on me during that time when it's worse.

Easy Rest has one bed that half of it is split coming down. We have the independent controls for each side too. It was computerized. But as we use it and as it starts to age, the middle comes out more. The guys were supposed to fix it. But when they fixed it and they left, I found the thing they were supposed to use still in the house. And I tried to get it straight but didn't get it straight because so much was going on at the time. But it makes a difference. I am on disability too. And the vibrating helps, too.

In review, most people like the massaging factor. It's comfortable. And for me, not falling off is good. I'm sure I could fall off it if I tried, but I know the difference now, especially it's geared toward different heights and weights for people. Those are some of the things I like about it. It's expensive. But I needed to stop buying mattresses. Every time I turn around and get another one, I need to see if that one works.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

The salesman came over and started talking and, as all salesmen do, trying to put their best foot forward. Then to make sure they sink you in, they have somebody from the office, they call them, and then, all of a sudden, they gotta talk to you. So it was a big, big sale switch, which I fell into the hole. If it was something that I wasn't truly interested in and thought about it at some point during my lifetime, I would have dismissed them. It was much, much, much more than I wanted to spend to pay for this bed. My bed that they took out of here wasn't adjustable, but it was fine for me. But the salesman was comfortable to talk to. He talked like he was an old friend and we had a nice, pleasant conversation and I didn't feel in a sense that he was pushing me. So that went very well and that was a contributing factor in getting this bed.

The delivery guys were really nice. There was loose paper underneath my bed and since I have a disability, I could not get that. In fact, I didn't even know there was paper underneath the bed until they removed the boxspring, and then you see the floor. They swept that all up and then had me to sit on the bed because they wanted to make sure about height and that I was comfortable with it. I told them that I'd like it to be higher. So, they put legs on it and made it higher. I used to prop pillows up in my bed to prop me up in watching TV. But with Easy Rest, I can prop up the head and the feet and watch TV. So I like that part. I'm satisfied with everything.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Someone from Easy Rest came to the house and talked with me. He only had an hour and a half to talk to me. He asked some questions and did a great job. He covered everything but it didn't seem like he was talking too fast. It wasn't a boring speech and he also had a video. The people who came out and put the bed in were fantastic. I was wanting to put a picture over my bed and I had a dresser there that they moved out of the way and put it in another room. They helped me center and hang that picture, which I really appreciated ‘cause I did not want to stand on the bed and do it. It might have been little to some people, but it was a big deal to me.

I love my Easy Rest bed. There are a lot of features with it. The massage and the variety of ways that you could adjust your head and your feet are important. I wasn't comfortable in my old bed but with this new bed, it’s so relaxing. I can turn on that massage and my feet get comfortable. My hips sometimes are sore when I get up. I put the massage on when the dawn is dawning and I feel good when I get up which I never felt before. I also like the light underneath the bed. It shines all around the bed if you want to get up at night. When I'm coming to bed, I take one of the controls with me and I can turn it on and not wake up my husband. I can see my way to get in the bed. It doesn’t shine in anybody's eyes.

I moved to another room and all the time that I used that bedroom, I never looked out the window. But I decided since I was going to have a bed that was so adjustable, that I wanted to see out the window. It's been like being on vacation. It's like being on a ship. I've got a big bay window and I'm enjoying looking at my lake and the birds.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I liked the salesman and the delivery team. They were really good. They were sweethearts too. The boy hauled off the others and cleaned. You couldn't tell anything had ever happened. They were respectful and I was real pleased. I got the bed set to where I like it. I rest so good at night and I'm not stiff every morning when I get up. I feel good.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

When we had the Easy Rest put in, I got an extra 4 inches on the legs. It’s a little bit too high, but I can change that myself by unscrewing them and taking part of it out then putting it back. But other than that, I like everything, the massage on it, the up and down foot and head and the width of it. The salesman was really good. He explained everything word for word just like a preacher would the Bible. I enjoyed having him over here and talking to me about it. They also gave me a sleeping pillow. I'm satisfied.

Original review: July 31, 2022

The Easy Rest sales rep was a slick talker. I wasn't ready to buy it, and then he talked me into it. The installers were in and out pretty quick. But they had trouble getting the mattresses upstairs. There's not really a lot of room. They scraped up my banister and they broke a piece of trim off the bottom of the stairway. I'm not really happy with the bed, too. I thought it would be more comfortable. I had to put some more padding on the mattress. Seems like you're sleeping on a bed of rock. It's not really that comfortable. Also, I bought this in May and it was July before I got it delivered. I received every excuse in the book about where it was and why it couldn't be here.

Original review: July 30, 2022

My wife's having neck pains. We bought an Easy Rest bed. The rep we worked with was very impressive. My wife said her condition may have improved slightly since using it. She also likes the Easy Rest mattress better than our old mattress. She sleeps with it raised. I'm very pleased with the experience.

Original review: July 29, 2022

The delivery team was pleasant, friendly, and talkative. If I had any questions, they answer them. And if I had any other problems, they gave me suggestions on who and what to call. I love the bed. It's nice and firm. And I can sleep. I can adjust it. Laying on it is amazing. And I love the therapy. That's one of the features I use a lot, the therapy that it gives my back and neck.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information