4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have a stimulator in my spinal column now and it's an implant. I was tired of not sleeping because I got up numerous times at night with the waterbed we had for 39 years. I had an Easy Rest sales rep and I liked him. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. He was a good guy. The delivery people were wonderful too. They got here early and they set the bed up. It was set up soon. I had to go and buy sheets for it.

I slept probably the first time all night the night I got the bed. I slept all night without getting up at all. I love it. I have three children that I adopted. I have a 17-year-old girl, a 14-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl. The three of them crawled on the bed with me one afternoon. I was lying on the bed and I told them what all it did. They started fighting about who was gonna get it when I died. I also have a 38-year-old son who's married that lives in Kyle. My big kids came in that weekend. My daughter-in-law got on the bed and I told her that the kids were fighting over who would get it. She said that the kids won't get the bed, but they would. We know there’s gonna be a fight over the bed when I die.

With the Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep flat and that makes a difference for me. I have a horrible esophageal hernia. You can't sit propped up on a waterbed. There is also the vibration feature of the bed, which is okay. I don’t use that a whole lot. Sometimes I do, like I did this last week or so. Aside from my stimulator, I also have a bad knee and right hip. I used some vibration with that and I think that it helped a lot.

I also like the part where you can raise your head a little bit. I have my seven-year-old who now sleeps with me all the time. She says I have to put the head up a little as I can’t leave it flat. We have to have our head up a little to sleep. She sleeps well and she doesn’t wake up either. She’ll sleep under the cover. That’s the only bed that child’s ever slept on under the covers. She would tell me, “I know you don’t like to be touched when you’re sleeping. I like to snuggle with you. If I touch you, just wake me up and tell me to scoot over.” She loves it and I don’t mind. My Easy Rest is a queen-size bed. I’m big, but it’s okay.

I got the paperwork and I have someone who is interested in purchasing an Easy Rest or looking at one. I’m gonna give them the information so they can call and set up an appointment too. We are also in the process of trying to sell my 86 and 82-year-old parents’ house. When we do, we’re gonna build a house right next to it for them, and the beds that I’ll put in there will be Easy Rest beds. I will buy two more. I will definitely put heat on them because they need the heat.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I had been looking at Easy Rest for about five years. They have a good reputation. I've gotten their things in the mail and I asked for people to come a couple of times, but I wasn’t home when they could come, and I finally made a connection. I'm old and I just wanted something that I could raise my legs with when I go to bed and stuff. I just thought I’d try it. My Easy Rest bed helped me sleep a lot better. It's a firm mattress and I like that part of it. I use the up and down part a little bit. I sleep on a flat better than I do and I can't sleep when it's up and down, but I use the flat part. I enjoy the little different pieces of it. But I don’t like that it says I'm supposed to reverse or twist this mattress around every month. I'm old. That mattress is hard to twist around. I twisted it once at first and I can't do this every month. I'll just sleep with my head on opposite ends every month. It's just too heavy to even mention twisting it every month. And it's only a twin.

The sales representative from Easy Rest was very good. Somewhere along the line, I got the wrong ideas about what he was telling me because I thought this was the bed that had lights under it when he was talking. But when they delivered it, they said, “No, that was the fancier one.” But there wasn’t a fancier one that was ever introduced. So, that kind of bothered me. I wanted the lights under my bed because I'm old and I have to get up to the bathroom a couple of times at night time and the lights would be of help. Also, I'm very upset about their $100 pillow. It is a piece of trash. It's free, but at the same time, they should just say free pillow and not $100. I buy a lot from catalogs because my kids are all over the place and we don’t have any stores in this town. And I sort of expected one that would maybe have one of the cooler surfaces on it and so in the summertime it was cool. I read about those in the catalog.

This Easy Rest pillow is made out of trash. It is stuffed with shredded polyethylene plastic. It's not even solid. But if it's shredded, that means it's trash. That’s unused pieces of stuff that this is stuffed with. It was not a $100 pillow. They said they just switched them to a different kind. They used to have one that fits your underneath but the rep said it was uncomfortable and they got complaints about it. But just say free pillow, and I wouldn’t have been expecting something else. If I got something else, I'd be happy. It's not really comfortable to sleep on. I'm gonna go back to my rubber ones. Moreover, they said it is easy to put the sheets and it's not really that easy. When the bed goes and up down, the sheets tend to come off. Still, I recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I was having a lot of trouble sleeping at night. I had cancer surgery several years ago and I didn’t ever sleep all night because I had to get up and go to the bathroom because I have a leaking problem. I also had restless leg syndrome and I wound up with a neck ache by lying flat in a regular bed and with piled pillows up under my head. I decided to get a bed that lifts up so I could raise the head up on it. I got in touch with the Easy Rest folks and the rep came here and showed me all the stuff, and I decided to get their bed.

The sales rep was good. She was right out of Lexington and she came down here. However, on the day she came, she thought she had everything done. She left here, started for Lexington, and got up the road, but they sent her back. She came back three times that day before we got it finalized. It had to be something else that she had to do or some other paper that had to get signed. I thought I had it set up to come out of my account the first of the month but the next thing I knew, about the middle of the month, I started getting letters from Easy Rest that the thing hadn’t been paid and it got me confused. By that time, I didn't have the money to pay for it. I was thinking it was gonna be automatically coming out of my account, but it didn’t do it, so I’m gonna send a check in the mail.

The delivery went well. The guys came and brought the bed, and they got it here on time like they said they would. They got it set up and showed me how to use it. They showed me how everything looked and I was very satisfied with the delivery. They did a good job. They had come all the way from Nashville, Tennessee, but they got there and got it put up. I’ve been sleeping better since then. However, I’ve been battling pneumonia lately and it is giving me trouble. When I get up in the daytime, I start hacking and coughing, but I sleep well. I’ve had the Easy Rest for about two months now and I sleep all the time with my head raised up and it helps me breathe better and sleep better.

If somebody needs a bed that they can raise up and down, I would recommend the Easy Rest to them. It’s like a hospital bed. You can raise your feet if you want to and you can sleep flat if you want to. Whichever way, if you wanna lay down and wanna raise your feet up, you can do that, or you can raise both your head and your feet if you want to. However, I haven't gotten the little heating pad yet and I wanna get it for heat, to warm the bed up. The Easy Rest is very satisfactory. I sleep until I have to wake up and go to the bathroom, then I go back to the bed and I go back to sleep again.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

My old bed was better than Easy Rest but it could not be adjusted and I looked into getting an Easy Rest bed for my back. The demonstration was way different from the actual bed but the sales rep must have been good because I got the bed. The two young gentlemen who came for the delivery were polite and nice. The bed is great and I have no problems with it although I don't like the pillows, which are giving me a cramp because they’re too hard. Still, I enjoy the bed and I use the massage the most since it helps with my back.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I like the way the Easy Rest bed sets. It raises me up and lets me down, and all that good stuff. The sales rep was nice and the delivery team was good. They just brought it in and set it up. They told me everything that I needed to know. They did their job. It turned out pretty good. I just need to raise the bed up a little bit. I need some casters under my bed to raise it up and a rep said techs are gonna come back and do that. I use the vibrator and the heating pad the most. When I have to keep my heat on, it could give me heat. I’m more relaxed and I’m sleeping a little better. I wish I did it earlier. It would’ve saved me some months.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

We had swelling in our legs and we needed to be able to raise them up when needed. Also, we had a queen-size bed that wasn’t big enough for us. We opted for an Easy Rest bed and it’s taking me a while to get used to it. It’s hard, uncomfortable and it’s difficult to make it up. The covers get all bunched up and I have a hard time just putting the sheets on it and keeping it looking good. We’ve been on a really soft bed, and it was an inner spring, and it had a little bounce that it’ll give to it. If I can have my old bed back, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Easy Rest does the same thing as a high price bed. It just looks a little not as good. What I like the most in this bed is that I can raise it up when I change my sheets. It is much easier. The reps I dealt with were okay and they told me everything, which was why I made my mind. The team also did a good job on the delivery. I had everything already out of the room and all they had to do was set it up. They also explained to me how to use the bed.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

The sales rep I dealt with for Easy Rest was very courteous, very nice and did a real good presentation. He knew the shape I was in when he came over and talked about the bed. We really didn't have a lot of money to afford it. So, when he said out payments would be 138, my husband told me, “Just go ahead and get it ‘cause you’re gonna need it.” And my husband was right. I’ve had trouble with my knees ever since. In fact, I’m still under a doctor’s care, but not the doctor that did the surgery, a different one because the one that did the surgery messed it up. My right leg, he did okay, but my left leg, it doesn't look good to look at.

The bed been very good, and I really enjoy it. The only thing is we can’t figure out how to get the heating pad on the bed, so we just left it in the box. The delivery team didn't have it with them when they came. They sent it to me after they brought the bed. But I like the bed. Since I’ve had knee surgery, it’s been a lot of help to me about keeping my legs raised. Also I can’t sleep on my back, so I have trouble sleeping. I have to raise the head of it up so I’m not exactly laying on my back, and I can rest. I seem to be resting comfortable like that. Most of the time, I sleep on my side, but usually, since I can adjust the head and the legs of it, that’s what I do. I’m proud we got the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information