Call toll free
4.41/5
Based on 1,380 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9264 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

The Easy Rest representative came out here and talked about the bed. I shouldn't have been hasty and bought the bed though. I didn't need it because I had a good bed. But the Easy Rest bed has made a lot of difference. I can adjust it to sleep and I use the vibration feature the most. The bed is good. I’ve been always comfortable and it's really nice to me.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I sleep through the night with the Easy Rest bed. I use the head and feet feature all the time. I've had surgery on my legs so that does help my legs. The sales rep was very good. He talked me into it. The delivery team was very good too. They chased me out of the room, told me to go sit down and rest. I like the price too. My daughter-in-law and my granddaughter tried my Easy Rest bed and they loved it as well. I’d definitely recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The sales rep was very nice and thorough, and I got an Easy Rest because of its price and I need that support in bed. The delivery people were very good and at the present moment, I don’t use many of the features. I’m not one of those people who like the vibration feature, but this bed is better than the queen-sized bed I owned before. However, I noticed that the mattress thing that covers the top of the mattress is pilling and it’s at the foot of the bed. I'm also having problems trying to adjust the head of the bed, which is either too high or too low. I have sleep apnea and I’m lucky if I get four hours of sleep at night. I hope that the bed and my CPAP machine will work together, so I get more sleep. Overall, the Easy Rest bed is comfortable and I’m satisfied with it. Get one.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I had always wanted an Easy Rest and couldn’t get one. The sales rep Jason came by and he talked me into getting it and showed me all that it could do. He was really nice. The delivery guys took the old mattress off the bed and I showed them where to put it. They were very nice as well. I had my previous bed for a long time and I would just lay flat on it. With the Easy Rest, you can do most things like prop the head up with it and do your legs up. I love it and I hope everybody else can get one. It's a good investment and I demonstrate mine a lot to many people. I've already recommended it to my niece and she said she’s gonna get one for her and her husband ‘cause in the long run, that’s what they’re gonna need. I also told my cousin in Michigan and she got one as well.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

While I wouldn’t recommend the price of the Easy Rest, I’d still recommend the bed. I wanted an adjustable bed and I like the adjustability of the Easy Rest. My old bed is a little better but I'm learning to sleep better with the Easy Rest. I use the adjustable part of the headrest the most and now, I can lay in bed and watch TV. Also, the sales representative explained everything about the bed during purchase and everything about what he said it was is true. The delivery team was quick and fantastic as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I've had two Easy Rest beds and they've been very comfortable. I've enjoyed both of them. Once you learn how to adjust the bed to your comfort, it’s very good. I can prop the head part up and watch television or prop my feet up. It’s an all-around good thing. I suffer from acid reflux. I also have a bad back and bad knees. My feet swell too. And the bed takes care of all of that. I believe that the massage and the heat pad would also work well for me because I would be very tense. I would tell others to buy one themselves.

I ordered my first one over the TV years ago. After I gave that away, I got my second one. For that, I had a representative come and we had a good conversation about how I enjoyed the bed. I also talked with several people over the phone concerning the bed and I explained to them how much I enjoy it. Then for the delivery, the people came in and did what they had to do. They took out the old bed and put up the new bed. It was very respectful and nice.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My old bed felt good, but it only had the head prop and the motor on it. I didn’t need a one ‘cause I had a pillowtop that I had bought, but the Easy Rest salesman high-pressured me for about three and half to four hours. I didn’t have the money, but I put $100 on my credit card which I wish I hadn't done ‘cause I felt like I was binding myself. I got stuck in a contract I wasn’t expecting. I thought I was in a $2,800 contract and they financed it, but I didn’t get that. It really cost me $5,000. The delivery was fine, but the $400 delivery fee was an excessive demand. Still, the delivery guys showed me how to use the bed. I use the massage at night when I lay down for the first several hours and once in a while, I use it in the morning before I get up. Although, there's not too much change because my body hurts every day anyway.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My husband said that there are special coils in the center of the Easy Rest bed and that nobody else had that. He said that it was a good idea. The Easy Rest sales representative picked our bed out. They estimated my weight so they may be judging beds by the person’s weight. I have a little bit of a problem with the bed though. The mattress is a little bit too soft. I didn’t have any backaches before but now, all of a sudden, my muscles and my back hurt when I wake up. The pain works its way out during the day though. And otherwise, I love the bed. I was sleeping in a chair prior to this but now, I use the bed. And I love the fact that I can put it in any position. That’s great.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

The Easy Rest bed takes a while to get used to. I can lift the head as well as the foot part of the bed up and down. I use the foot feature the most. But when I lift my head up, it's still not what I thought it was gonna be. Also, my old bed was firmer and while the Easy Rest bed is firm to a certain extent, it's still soft. The price is a little too high but I signed a contract so I had no other choice. Still, the sales representative did a good job at demonstrating the bed and the delivery team was good too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I had been switching mattresses for a while but none of them did any good. Everything that I got from the other companies didn't help my back. So I tried Easy Rest and the sales representative was so good and nice. When she took me to my bed and helped me get a lot of pillows, she explained what the Easy Rest bed could do. Then she put the vibrator on my back and I thought I was in heaven. It felt so good. People need to get an Easy Rest bed too. The bed is so good and comfortable. I use all the features. It helps my back come up. Now, I don’t have any problem in the morning when I get ready to get up.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

We wanted to try to sleep better so we wanted to get an Easy Rest bed. We enjoyed our experience with their sales rep. She came out to the house and she was great. She showed us the video of the bed and how the massager worked on it. I had made up my mind that I wasn’t gonna buy it, but another rep kept talking and showing it to us. We got to talking about the price and he came down to a good price, so we bought it. The delivery team also did very well. The Easy Rest bed is a good bed and we enjoy the adjustments on it. I’d tell my friends that they may get one and try it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I had won a pillow and let the Easy Rest sales rep come in here. When I got the bed, we laid on it and he looked at it and did a lot of sales talk. Eventually, he convinced me to purchase the bed. Thereafter, the delivery team did a good job. They removed my old bed and put it down in the room and we hooked up the Easy Rest bed. We tried operating and all that worked, and that was good. However, I am not satisfied with the bed and I don't like it at all. It is not much different from the one that I replaced it with and I am not really resting any better than I was on the old bed. The only thing I liked about the Easy Rest bed is the raising and lowering part when I use it. While Easy Rest is good in delivering and with the sales part, the bed is a little too hard. I’m dissatisfied and it’s gonna be hard to recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I needed a new mattress that was gonna be reliable and good, and the Easy Rest bed seemed to be one of the best ones. The sales rep was sweet and I really liked her. Everything was great with the delivery guys. They were nice and they came in and got the bed all set up. Before purchasing my Easy Rest bed, I had my old bed for 18 years, but I like this new one because I can have my head elevated. I really liked my experience with Easy Rest and the best thing is that I’m sleeping better.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I had a queen-size bed, but I have a tendency of curling up on the bed 'cause of all that room and it was an irritation on my back. I had to get some sleep so I got on the couch where I land on the floor if I start tossing and turning. But then, I got used to it and my back didn't bother me, so I slept on that couch for almost two years. I started thinking about Easy Rest but I said that it's a lot of money. Then I started getting aggravated sleeping on the couch and it was a vicious circle. One day, I was feeling bad and I hadn't slept good so I picked up the phone and called Easy Rest. Easy Rest has a bunch of good people in this area. The salesman that came out was great. He explained all about the bed, and he answered my questions. He sounded sincere and he was not a pushy person.

I got a single bed where he said that it's small and asked me if I was sure that I wanted that. I told him that I'm scared I'll start rolling like I usually did when I was in a bed so I'm perfect with the size. I also had a terrific interaction with their delivery team. They got the bed in and I got all those gadgets with the buttons which I can’t figure out. They took their time with me and showed me all the little buttons. One guy told me to sleep on my back. I said I do not sleep on my back but I'll give it a try. I laid down that night, hit the massager which was the reason I love Easy Rest so much. I felt good to lay there. The next thing I knew, it was almost 8:00 in the morning and I was still flat on my back. Now, I'm sleeping anywhere from six to seven hours a night uninterrupted. It relaxes my back so I can go to sleep. I've been on my back ever since. It's totally amazing and I've already advertised it all over the neighborhood.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I entered the contest and then I got a call about a guy who would come and talk to me about Easy Rest. The rep was very nice and helpful. He got his boss on the phone for me and his boss decided on which one would be best for me. The rep and I made a deal and then I bought it. The delivery guys were very courteous, professional, and helpful in explaining how everything worked. They put the bed together properly. I was pleased with the payment system that I set up. It was affordable and it made it easier for me to make that decision on buying the bed. I will pay for it for four years but that’s okay. I love my Easy Rest. I had an issue with my legs so I wanted something that I could raise and get the swelling out. I also use the heat and lower elevations. The Easy Rest works perfectly and I fall asleep quicker. I turn on my massage and then I go to sleep. If people have any issues with sleeping, they should try Easy Rest.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I have seen Easy Rest advertised on the TV. They sent me six tickets which I initialed and sent back. Then, I got hung up on them. Their salesman was a nice person and I was comfortable with what he said. Their delivery team was also good and they were in and out. They showed me how to use the bed and the different positions I can get in it. I have owned the Easy Rest for about six months now and so far, so good. I always use the different positions that I can sleep in and it makes me sleep comfortably. I use the head and the foot adjustment, too. They also sent me a free neck pillow, but I don't like that thing. The way my head fits in there is like putting my head on a hanging thing. Other than that, Easy Rest was supposed to send me the tax that I paid on the mattress and a check with that amount, but I haven't received that yet.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I have GERD and needed the adjustable bed because raising my head helps me. My husband uses a CPAP due to difficulty in breathing and the Easy Rest bed also helped him. We both have swollen feet, so when we raise the foot part, it helps us tremendously too. The only thing that I was not well-versed on was the headboard in the frame. I was not aware that when you buy a mattress at the store, I had to wait and go look for one and measure. The mattress is very low and it feels and looks like a hospital bed, but with the headboard and footboard with the frame, it would be much better. Though it would have been nice if Easy Rest would carry samples or pictures of footboards and headboards. So there would not be a second trip for me or a second thing to look for to complete its purpose.

The sales reps were thorough and they suggested dimensions for us. My previous bed looked beautiful but it was very high. I had to use my arms a lot and almost jump into it at night. After a few years, I got tired of it. When the salesman from Easy Rest came and saw my old bed, he told me that the delivery team would be the ones to tell me if my old frame would work with the Easy Rest bed. When the delivery team came, they said they couldn't do anything and they could keep the headboard and fasten in to the wall. They had options but none that I liked. But overall, the salesman was pleasant, and the delivery people were efficient and they answered the questions that we had. The bed is very comfortable and I adjusted it to whatever need I have.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

The Easy Rest bed isn’t my cup of tea. I can see where a lot of other people would really enjoy all of it, but I’m not the type of person that would get the full benefits out of the bed. I don’t ever watch TV in bed and the bed is made for somebody who likes TV in bed. Also, my wife never spends any time in bed at all. She just works all day and all night. So, it’s just not something that I'm designed for. Also, the bed's vibration gives me a headache. It's too much. I like our old bed better. I was more comfortable in it. Still, the Easy Rest rep we dealt with was a great salesperson. The delivery team was also very polite and courteous. They came in and did a good job.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I had a hospital bed before and I loved that one. But I was getting a little back trouble when I get up in the morning and I thought that the Easy Rest would help me with that. Also, the massager attracted me, so I called them up. The lady that sold the Easy Rest to me thought that she sold it to me but she was very unbelievable. She was a low lady and very bitter. She knew it all and she introduced it to me like I had to buy it. But I told her that I already called to know the prices and to order it. She didn't need to talk to me or abuse me. Then she told me I knew nothing about many beds. But I’m gonna be 92 and experience means more than any book or any college because you lived it.

At any rate, the Easy Rest didn't help with my back trouble at all. I’m old and when I set it up to sit up, I have to adjust and it is heavy for me to do every morning. The mattress kinda rolls to one side and I’m having a little trouble because I’m not strong anymore. I hope there is a way that I could hold it that I wouldn’t have to adjust it like that every morning. When I put it to sit, it doesn’t stay with the mattress on the bottom. It kinda moves to the other side, so I have to pull the one on top to even it out.

I would like for somebody to help me find out how I could do the adjustment I want without anyone else helping me. I’m by myself and I can put the bed back together but it is kinda hard on me every morning or if I lay in the evening. At about 4 o’clock, I usually lay for about an hour and if I raise the bed, it will not stay put on the right place. I still have my old hospital bed and I'm thinking of going back to it because it has the rails that I can use to pull myself back. That hospital bed is better than this Easy Rest in a lot of ways.

Also, I get dizzy when I move or shake. So when I put the massager on my Easy Rest bed, I have to take a pill so I wouldn’t get dizzy for it to massage me. But I like the massager and I have to make up my mind that even if it makes me a little dizzy, I have to use it because that means a lot to me in order to be more fine. All in all, I would recommend Easy Rest to somebody that was stronger than me that could find a way to hold that mattress on the way that it should. I am going to have one of my kids come and help me move the rails from my old bed to the Easy Rest because when I asked how much would it be to buy a rail for that bed, they said it would cost $200 and I can’t afford that. They could also improve the Easy Rest bed and at least put one rail in one side because the beds are very expensive. If they could add that to it, that would be unbelievable for the old people like me.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I wanted a good bed and I have been interested in the Easy Rest bed for some time. The sales rep was fine and the delivery went fine as well. There's a big difference between my old bed and that of the Easy Rest, and it's a good thing.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The Easy Rest sales rep was a good guy and he was very knowledgeable. The delivery team was also good. They had a challenge and they rose to the challenge and got the thing straight. The Easy Rest bed that we got was a change and an improvement. It goes up and down and it shakes, rattles and rolls. My wife says with the Easy Rest bed I don’t snore as much. I also have fun with the bed because in the morning I get to sit there and get a massage before I get up.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I like the Easy Rest bed much better than my old one. The mattress is firmer. And since I don’t like laying flat, I use the feature for the elevation of the head the most. It’s more comfortable that way and I can rest better. I also feel good when sleeping. I feel rested and better overall. The representative I had dealt with was real good too. He made us feel very relaxed talking to him about the bed. Afterwards, people came to deliver the bed and put it together, and they were both very friendly, professional and nice as well.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

My wife and I were getting old enough to where we spend a little bit more time in bed. I'm now retired and I wanted to see if the Easy Rest bed would eat some of the pains that I had. The sales rep did well and the delivery team said it would take a couple of hours to set it up. They were here about 25 minutes. They had everything done and that surprised me. Since using the Easy Rest bed, I sleep well. And even though I still get up and pee during the night, I go back to sleep a lot easier. All in all, while the Easy Rest bed is fine, it’s difficult for my wife to make it. I gotta help her make the bed now ‘cause it’s all wide. It's a king-size bed and it’s difficult to put those bottom sheets on. Plus, it's heavy, so I gotta have her pull it all from the wall. That, and I thought the price was too high.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The reps were pleasant and they did very well. The delivery team was very good, fast, and efficient too. Although the demonstration that I experienced seemed to be good, it's taking me a while to get adjusted to the Easy Rest bed. On the first week or so that I had the new bed, I had such an awful backache. I had to get a mattress topper to make the bed more comfortable. I also use the head lift and raise it a bit. I like the softness of my old bed and the Easy Rest bed is quite different.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

We got an Easy Rest due to my husband’s health and since he used it, he had stopped snoring and having much trouble with his stomach acid. Unfortunately, he has passed away. I now use the bed's massage feature the most for my back muscle issues. I would tell people to check out Easy Rest. I’ve already brought one friend up to see it and she was impressed.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have problem sleeping and getting comfortable in bed. On a regular one, I had to have two or three pillows and still not make it comfortable. Also, I’m a diabetic and my feet swell, so need to elevate my feet sometimes. I wanted a bed that I could adjust and the Easy Rest works twofold for me to elevate my feet and raise my head up. Since I got it, I rest a little bit better and sleeping has become more comfortable. When I bought it, the salesperson made a good pitch for owning the bed. There was a little bit of pressure, but not too much, though they should not press so hard when they’re trying to sell it. Other than that, they were professional about what they did. When the bed was delivered, their team brought it in and set it up. They were early and there was no problem. They realized that on the old bed, I had a lift with the mattress. It was a box where you sit on and they had to remove that to get the bed down and the frame.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have sleep apnea and I wanted something that would elevate. I had a waterbed and I was ready to go out of it, but I got a bad back and the heat was one of the things I kept the waterbed for. Then I got an Easy Rest bed because of the adjustable part and the heat. The rep was very informative, very friendly and outgoing. I was totally surprised with the delivery team. I figured they would just come in and would just wanna get rid of it, but they wanted to get it all set up. They were friendly, they talked to everybody in the family and they showed me how to work with the bed. Since using it, I wake up and feel a lot more refreshed in the morning. I just hit my tailbone, so I use the elevation feature and I am able to raise my legs to get the pressure off my tailbone and sleep. I’m not getting any rest if I sleep on another bed.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I had been having a few back problems and I thought maybe we could try the Easy Rest bed to see if that might help with my back. The Easy Rest sales rep was very nice and I had a very good experience with her. The delivery of the bed was very good too. They came, brought the bed in and then put it in. They weren’t here for 15 minutes. It was just in and out.

I mostly use the head and foot feature, where we raise that up. I tried to sleep on my back, which is very hard for me to do. I’m a side sleeper so if I could raise the bed up and get used to sleeping on my back, the Easy Rest bed might help me better. Also, I was gonna call Easy Rest 'cause when I put the bed up or down, it makes a popping sound. I read in the book that that would eventually stop, but it’s still doing that right now. Other than that, I like the massage feature which I have used a couple of times.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I was scheduled for a knee replacement surgery. I didn’t have the knee surgery, but I wound up having a stent put in. I had a blockage in my left artery so I had a CAD. And instead of the surgery, I’m gonna have to wait until the coagulation period is over. In about four to six months, I may decide to have the replacement surgery again, and I’ll need a bed. The Easy Rest bed helped while I was recovering from the procedure. I’m still recuperating. I have sleep apnea too. I sleep with a BiPAP and that’s a two-pressure machine. So I have sleeping issues that the bed helps me with.

The rep who I spoke with was good. Also, the delivery team was great. They showed me how to use the bed. I use all the features in it. There is no comparison between my old bed and the Easy Rest bed. The frame of my old bed was changed by sawing off the legs to make the bed lower because I couldn’t get it installed well. The Easy Rest bed is at the right height. But when I turn on the massage, I get a noise. I haven’t determined whether it’s an echoing noise or not, but I plan to investigate that and call about that noise.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I needed a new mattress on the other bed that I was sleeping on. When the guy from Easy Rest came out here, he and my husband got to talking and my husband decided to get an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was good and dealing with him was fun. We had our previous bed for a long time and the Easy Rest one is better as my husband rests easier on it. I use its vibrator part the most for my back.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs