Call toll free
4.41/5
Based on 1,389 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9283 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Easy Rest's sales reps were very congenial. The delivery team was very good. They came in, did their business and made sure everything was fine before they left. I have really bad sugar and the Easy Rest bed is very convenient for me to use. I keep the head part up all the time. The bed is more adjustable with the head and the feet up, and it's much better compared to the one I had before. Everything about my experience with Easy Rest has been fine and I would recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had an Easy Rest bed and I now bought another one for my guest room. Both beds are very good. I couldn’t get my old one while my husband was alive because he had to lay flat and I have to be tilted a little bit to sleep good. I bought the bed as soon as he died and I’m very happy with the bed. When I bought the new one, the salesman was the best one I have ever talked to. My grandson said the new one was very comfortable.

I told the salesman that there was a lot of stuff to move out to get the bed in, and there were a couple of desks to move and a few things like that. Fortunately I had someone help me move a few things. When the delivery team came, I asked them about moving anything and they said, “Oh, no. Our insurance company won’t let us do that.” I also told him that the cord to the thing that is used to raise the bed up and down is almost broken. I said I wanted to get a new cord, but I can’t even find him now to figure out where I’d call.

Also, I don't enjoy anything about the bed. I have to put sheets on it again. I have to make another bed. I wish I didn’t buy it. There was extra charge that I didn’t know so I put $3000 or more in a bed that I wasn’t going to use. It was a stupid thing to do. I really kicked myself because I could have gotten a whole bunch of bedroom stuff for $1000, and my grandson’s a missionary. When I called Easy Rest to see if I could change my mind, they said, “Your five days are up. No.”, so I paid the whole thing off because if you leave it sitting there, you gotta pay interest and that’s more money. I am sorry I bought the bed, but the people will enjoy it.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I’m 70 years old and I’m having trouble with my knees and my back, so I’m not sleeping well. I decided it was time to do something while I’m still working and purchased an Easy Rest bed. The reps were very nice and patient with me. They went through everything more than once and the delivery team were pretty quick. With the bed, I use the tilt of the head feature the most because I like my head above my heart. Also, I'm able to lift the feet. But they could have more padding on the mattress. There are bars in there that every once in a while, I would get on and I can feel them.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

The Easy Rest bed took a little while to get used to it, but it seems to work and I like it really well. I’ve been wanting this type of bed for some time, although I had reservations after I purchased it wondering if I was gonna like it because there was no place to test it. The Easy Rest sales rep was very pleasant. He said he was gonna follow up in a couple weeks, but I haven’t heard from him yet. Overall, he seemed real fine. The delivery went really well and the guys were very professional, courteous, and were quick. I don’t sleep flat and I have a control set for a couple of different ways for when I like to sleep. When I wake up, sometimes, I will change the mattress position but not too often. I have a reflux and I need to sometimes be elevated, and this bed helps a lot in that respect.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I got an Easy Rest for the adjustability which my old bed doesn't have. The sales rep was nice and the delivery team was here when they said they would be. I've been sleeping better since I've had the bed. I use the head and massage features the most because my back is relaxed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

The Easy Rest representative came out here and talked about the bed. I shouldn't have been hasty and bought the bed though. I didn't need it because I had a good bed. But the Easy Rest bed has made a lot of difference. I can adjust it to sleep and I use the vibration feature the most. The bed is good. I’ve been always comfortable and it's really nice to me.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

When I bought the bed, the sales rep from Easy Rest was great and very nice. He answered all my questions and I was really happy. The delivery team was very professional. They came in, took the old bed and then put the new bed and everything back in. Even though the salesman showed me some of the stuff, the installer showed me how to do everything and the handbook that went with it.

I just had back surgery, so relieving the pressure on my lower back was important. I liked the description of the mattress and having a good adjustable base with a long warranty. I could put the bed in a position that was better for my back. Also, I use both the headrest and the footrest in combination. Since I bought the bed, I can sleep comfortably on my back. Although the Easy Rest bed is a little bit more expensive than some of the other beds, I would encourage people to get it. The length of time that I would have this bed was a big selling factor for me.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I sleep through the night with the Easy Rest bed. I use the head and feet feature all the time. I've had surgery on my legs so that does help my legs. The sales rep was very good. He talked me into it. The delivery team was very good too. They chased me out of the room, told me to go sit down and rest. I like the price too. My daughter-in-law and my granddaughter tried my Easy Rest bed and they loved it as well. I’d definitely recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The Easy Rest sales reps and delivery team were good. However, the bed does not massage all the way to my legs which I need so I am not so happy with it. I had a lot of pains in my body and I was having problems with my back but I had a good mattress. I was gonna have the Easy Rest to be raised up, and back and forth. It’s comfortable but sometimes it makes noise. I’m paying so much for the bed but it’s not what I thought it would be. I have seen a lot of airbeds on TV that are much cheaper and I should have bought one of those.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The sales rep was very nice and thorough, and I got an Easy Rest because of its price and I need that support in bed. The delivery people were very good and at the present moment, I don’t use many of the features. I’m not one of those people who like the vibration feature, but this bed is better than the queen-sized bed I owned before. However, I noticed that the mattress thing that covers the top of the mattress is pilling and it’s at the foot of the bed. I'm also having problems trying to adjust the head of the bed, which is either too high or too low. I have sleep apnea and I’m lucky if I get four hours of sleep at night. I hope that the bed and my CPAP machine will work together, so I get more sleep. Overall, the Easy Rest bed is comfortable and I’m satisfied with it. Get one.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I was seeking comfort to be able to sleep better and Easy Rest's rep pitched a good story. However, the delivery was a little difficult. I had paid $2,000 for that Number mattress and I refuse to just stow it away. I was giving the old mattress to a lady that lived near here, but they said they could take it down, but they couldn’t take it up to her apartment. That didn’t work out and they didn't remove the old mattress. I had a Number mattress, which doesn't compare, it didn’t elevate the head and the feet. It only gave you firm and less firm. With the Easy Rest, I’m able to sleep without constantly waking up all night, which is an improvement. I use the elevation of the feet and the head. Unfortunately, my issues with leg spasms and numbness in the feet didn’t change. I assumed being able to raise the feet was gonna help the circulation, but it didn’t.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The reps from Easy Rest were nice and they presented each of the stuff well. Also, the delivery team was good. I like the vibrator but the bed is too soft and it makes my body hurt. Nevertheless, the bed goes up and down and I wanted it. I would recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I had always wanted an Easy Rest and couldn’t get one. The sales rep Jason came by and he talked me into getting it and showed me all that it could do. He was really nice. The delivery guys took the old mattress off the bed and I showed them where to put it. They were very nice as well. I had my previous bed for a long time and I would just lay flat on it. With the Easy Rest, you can do most things like prop the head up with it and do your legs up. I love it and I hope everybody else can get one. It's a good investment and I demonstrate mine a lot to many people. I've already recommended it to my niece and she said she’s gonna get one for her and her husband ‘cause in the long run, that’s what they’re gonna need. I also told my cousin in Michigan and she got one as well.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I enjoy the Easy Rest bed and the experience has been fine. I got it for my health and since I bought it, I can sleep and breathe better. I can raise it up and it’s a lot better than my old one. The sales rep was very helpful and down to earth although he was extra nervous. The delivery team was in and out, and I had no problems. They dropped the bed off 10 days after I ordered it.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I’m happy with my Easy Rest bed. I sleep a little better at night. I can adjust it and get more comfortable when I’m just sitting and relaxing on it. The Easy Rest salesperson was courteous, informative and honest and the delivery went well. However, the bed needs some adjusting somewhere because it kinda hits my bed board when it raises up. It first happened right off the bat and their people temporarily adjusted it and now, it is doing it again. They had options with the remote controls, and I took the option to have it hooked to the bed. But I’m kinda sorry that I didn’t have the remote control without being hooked to the bed because I got the wire that hooks it right to the bed, and the cord sometimes gets in the way. They have wireless and I will go wireless next time.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I've had two Easy Rest beds and they've been very comfortable. I've enjoyed both of them. Once you learn how to adjust the bed to your comfort, it’s very good. I can prop the head part up and watch television or prop my feet up. It’s an all-around good thing. I suffer from acid reflux. I also have a bad back and bad knees. My feet swell too. And the bed takes care of all of that. I believe that the massage and the heat pad would also work well for me because I would be very tense. I would tell others to buy one themselves.

I ordered my first one over the TV years ago. After I gave that away, I got my second one. For that, I had a representative come and we had a good conversation about how I enjoyed the bed. I also talked with several people over the phone concerning the bed and I explained to them how much I enjoy it. Then for the delivery, the people came in and did what they had to do. They took out the old bed and put up the new bed. It was very respectful and nice.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

While I wouldn’t recommend the price of the Easy Rest, I’d still recommend the bed. I wanted an adjustable bed and I like the adjustability of the Easy Rest. My old bed is a little better but I'm learning to sleep better with the Easy Rest. I use the adjustable part of the headrest the most and now, I can lay in bed and watch TV. Also, the sales representative explained everything about the bed during purchase and everything about what he said it was is true. The delivery team was quick and fantastic as well.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My old bed felt good, but it only had the head prop and the motor on it. I didn’t need a one ‘cause I had a pillowtop that I had bought, but the Easy Rest salesman high-pressured me for about three and half to four hours. I didn’t have the money, but I put $100 on my credit card which I wish I hadn't done ‘cause I felt like I was binding myself. I got stuck in a contract I wasn’t expecting. I thought I was in a $2,800 contract and they financed it, but I didn’t get that. It really cost me $5,000. The delivery was fine, but the $400 delivery fee was an excessive demand. Still, the delivery guys showed me how to use the bed. I use the massage at night when I lay down for the first several hours and once in a while, I use it in the morning before I get up. Although, there's not too much change because my body hurts every day anyway.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

An Easy Rest rep came and explained how comfortable their bed would be and made me wanna get it. He was very nice and dealing with the delivery team was a positive experience. I use the wave feature to massage myself. It kinda vibrates a little bit. I’ve got the bed for about a month now and it’s not that comfortable for me. It’s not as firm as my old bed which I like but I just gotta get used to it. My experience with the bed is okay but it's not what thought it was gonna be.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My husband said that there are special coils in the center of the Easy Rest bed and that nobody else had that. He said that it was a good idea. The Easy Rest sales representative picked our bed out. They estimated my weight so they may be judging beds by the person’s weight. I have a little bit of a problem with the bed though. The mattress is a little bit too soft. I didn’t have any backaches before but now, all of a sudden, my muscles and my back hurt when I wake up. The pain works its way out during the day though. And otherwise, I love the bed. I was sleeping in a chair prior to this but now, I use the bed. And I love the fact that I can put it in any position. That’s great.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I had been switching mattresses for a while but none of them did any good. Everything that I got from the other companies didn't help my back. So I tried Easy Rest and the sales representative was so good and nice. When she took me to my bed and helped me get a lot of pillows, she explained what the Easy Rest bed could do. Then she put the vibrator on my back and I thought I was in heaven. It felt so good. People need to get an Easy Rest bed too. The bed is so good and comfortable. I use all the features. It helps my back come up. Now, I don’t have any problem in the morning when I get ready to get up.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

The Easy Rest bed takes a while to get used to. I can lift the head as well as the foot part of the bed up and down. I use the foot feature the most. But when I lift my head up, it's still not what I thought it was gonna be. Also, my old bed was firmer and while the Easy Rest bed is firm to a certain extent, it's still soft. The price is a little too high but I signed a contract so I had no other choice. Still, the sales representative did a good job at demonstrating the bed and the delivery team was good too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have arthritis and I had back problems at one point in time. I thought I'd try the Easy Rest bed and see how it works. I like the idea of it and it's very similar to a hospital bed. The sales rep was fantastic and she did a really nice job. She explained everything to me very well and that was what sold me on the bed. I even got a free pillow for having them come out and give me the spiel to see if I would buy the unit. Then, the delivery team was great too and they were in and out. They even connected me to the credit people and by the time I got off the phone with the credit people, they were done. The Easy Rest bed is working out well for me. Before with my old bed, every time I moved, it woke me up. Now, I sleep very well.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

We wanted to try to sleep better so we wanted to get an Easy Rest bed. We enjoyed our experience with their sales rep. She came out to the house and she was great. She showed us the video of the bed and how the massager worked on it. I had made up my mind that I wasn’t gonna buy it, but another rep kept talking and showing it to us. We got to talking about the price and he came down to a good price, so we bought it. The delivery team also did very well. The Easy Rest bed is a good bed and we enjoy the adjustments on it. I’d tell my friends that they may get one and try it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I had won a pillow and let the Easy Rest sales rep come in here. When I got the bed, we laid on it and he looked at it and did a lot of sales talk. Eventually, he convinced me to purchase the bed. Thereafter, the delivery team did a good job. They removed my old bed and put it down in the room and we hooked up the Easy Rest bed. We tried operating and all that worked, and that was good. However, I am not satisfied with the bed and I don't like it at all. It is not much different from the one that I replaced it with and I am not really resting any better than I was on the old bed. The only thing I liked about the Easy Rest bed is the raising and lowering part when I use it. While Easy Rest is good in delivering and with the sales part, the bed is a little too hard. I’m dissatisfied and it’s gonna be hard to recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I needed a new mattress that was gonna be reliable and good, and the Easy Rest bed seemed to be one of the best ones. The sales rep was sweet and I really liked her. Everything was great with the delivery guys. They were nice and they came in and got the bed all set up. Before purchasing my Easy Rest bed, I had my old bed for 18 years, but I like this new one because I can have my head elevated. I really liked my experience with Easy Rest and the best thing is that I’m sleeping better.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I had a queen-size bed, but I have a tendency of curling up on the bed 'cause of all that room and it was an irritation on my back. I had to get some sleep so I got on the couch where I land on the floor if I start tossing and turning. But then, I got used to it and my back didn't bother me, so I slept on that couch for almost two years. I started thinking about Easy Rest but I said that it's a lot of money. Then I started getting aggravated sleeping on the couch and it was a vicious circle. One day, I was feeling bad and I hadn't slept good so I picked up the phone and called Easy Rest. Easy Rest has a bunch of good people in this area. The salesman that came out was great. He explained all about the bed, and he answered my questions. He sounded sincere and he was not a pushy person.

I got a single bed where he said that it's small and asked me if I was sure that I wanted that. I told him that I'm scared I'll start rolling like I usually did when I was in a bed so I'm perfect with the size. I also had a terrific interaction with their delivery team. They got the bed in and I got all those gadgets with the buttons which I can’t figure out. They took their time with me and showed me all the little buttons. One guy told me to sleep on my back. I said I do not sleep on my back but I'll give it a try. I laid down that night, hit the massager which was the reason I love Easy Rest so much. I felt good to lay there. The next thing I knew, it was almost 8:00 in the morning and I was still flat on my back. Now, I'm sleeping anywhere from six to seven hours a night uninterrupted. It relaxes my back so I can go to sleep. I've been on my back ever since. It's totally amazing and I've already advertised it all over the neighborhood.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I entered the contest and then I got a call about a guy who would come and talk to me about Easy Rest. The rep was very nice and helpful. He got his boss on the phone for me and his boss decided on which one would be best for me. The rep and I made a deal and then I bought it. The delivery guys were very courteous, professional, and helpful in explaining how everything worked. They put the bed together properly. I was pleased with the payment system that I set up. It was affordable and it made it easier for me to make that decision on buying the bed. I will pay for it for four years but that’s okay. I love my Easy Rest. I had an issue with my legs so I wanted something that I could raise and get the swelling out. I also use the heat and lower elevations. The Easy Rest works perfectly and I fall asleep quicker. I turn on my massage and then I go to sleep. If people have any issues with sleeping, they should try Easy Rest.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I have seen Easy Rest advertised on the TV. They sent me six tickets which I initialed and sent back. Then, I got hung up on them. Their salesman was a nice person and I was comfortable with what he said. Their delivery team was also good and they were in and out. They showed me how to use the bed and the different positions I can get in it. I have owned the Easy Rest for about six months now and so far, so good. I always use the different positions that I can sleep in and it makes me sleep comfortably. I use the head and the foot adjustment, too. They also sent me a free neck pillow, but I don't like that thing. The way my head fits in there is like putting my head on a hanging thing. Other than that, Easy Rest was supposed to send me the tax that I paid on the mattress and a check with that amount, but I haven't received that yet.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I have GERD and needed the adjustable bed because raising my head helps me. My husband uses a CPAP due to difficulty in breathing and the Easy Rest bed also helped him. We both have swollen feet, so when we raise the foot part, it helps us tremendously too. The only thing that I was not well-versed on was the headboard in the frame. I was not aware that when you buy a mattress at the store, I had to wait and go look for one and measure. The mattress is very low and it feels and looks like a hospital bed, but with the headboard and footboard with the frame, it would be much better. Though it would have been nice if Easy Rest would carry samples or pictures of footboards and headboards. So there would not be a second trip for me or a second thing to look for to complete its purpose.

The sales reps were thorough and they suggested dimensions for us. My previous bed looked beautiful but it was very high. I had to use my arms a lot and almost jump into it at night. After a few years, I got tired of it. When the salesman from Easy Rest came and saw my old bed, he told me that the delivery team would be the ones to tell me if my old frame would work with the Easy Rest bed. When the delivery team came, they said they couldn't do anything and they could keep the headboard and fasten in to the wall. They had options but none that I liked. But overall, the salesman was pleasant, and the delivery people were efficient and they answered the questions that we had. The bed is very comfortable and I adjusted it to whatever need I have.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs