4.43/5
Based on 1,367 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United stated that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 23, 2018

8860 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 22, 2018

I was having some pain in my back and legs before I got the Easy Rest bed and I have less pain now. I adjust the head and the foot and the pain on my back is relieved. I'm very satisfied with the Easy Rest bed. Also, the sales rep knew his job and his product. The delivery team also knew what they were doing. They put the bed together as quick as I thought they would.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is helping me sleep. I have sleep apnea and it was recommended to me that I elevate my head a little bit. And that seems to have helped because I'm getting up feeling more rested in the morning. And instead of getting up anywhere from three to four times a night, I get up one time, possibly two at the most, just going to the bathroom. I owned my previous bed for over 20 years. And compared to that, the Easy Rest mattress itself was a bit more comfortable and softer. I tried the heat feature bed one night, but it's not cold enough here so I wasted my money on that. I use the massage a little bit, but I don't do well with the vibrating. I was thinking that the type of massage would be more like the shiatsu so I was very disappointed.

I kept saying I couldn't really afford the Easy Rest bed. And even now, I still can't. But I also have to sleep and I just got over a minor stroke, and there's a possibility that the sleep apnea could have contributed to that. But the sales rep that was here was very nice and pleasant, and he negotiated with their office but I said I still can't afford it so the man on the other end of the line talked to me and brought the price down a bit three more times. But he sounded very bored with the whole thing and it wasn’t like he was sincere about the negotiation. So, that let me know they do this on a regular basis and I almost cancelled the order because of it. It seemed like a setup. By the time they got through with all the add-ons, it was above my budget definitely, but I had already committed to it. All the add-ons were not explained to me but that part was my fault. I should have inquired more ahead of time.

The youngest man on the delivery team was very nice and pleasant as well. In contrast, the senior man on the delivery team was very abrupt and his comment to me before doing anything was in a very harsh tone. He told me that if I had any bed bugs, they couldn't take my mattress. I said, "Fine, but I have no bed bugs." He said, "I just wanted to let you know." He should learn to soften his tones a little bit. But his harsh talking was the only thing that I would really have to complain about. Also, it was recommended that the bed be set at 22 inches off the ground because I am short, but I have found that 24 or 25 would be better for me. 22 inches is almost too low but I don't know how to adjust it. Nevertheless, I have recommended the Easy Rest bed to a couple of my friends.

Original review: May 22, 2018

My wife has vertigo so she can't do anything with the Easy Rest bed. She can't use the vibrate or move up and down. She tried to use it for five minutes to work with it but she couldn't do it. Neither one of us can use it and nobody has slept on it yet. We covered the bed up with a bedspread and left it like that. I would like to turn it back in but when I called, they acted like they didn't want to accept it. But that aside, the reps were nice. They did everything they could. I was very satisfied with what they did and how they treated me.

Original review: May 21, 2018

My husband got the Easy Rest for me because I have been suffering from poor blood circulation in my legs and I couldn't get it elevated. I use it mostly to elevate my head and my foot. I've been sleeping well and my legs are not hurting. I used to couldn't sleep and also cry at night because my legs were aching and swelling, but now I don't have that problem anymore. It was good that my husband got it for me. It was a good investment. The Easy Rest sales representative was very kind and amenable and he did a good presentation. He sold my husband on it and he bought the bed. The delivery team was wonderful. I will recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Easy Rest's rep was nice and sold me on the bed. I wish I hadn't spent $4000 on it but I had to buy a bed since the other one was really worn out. The delivery team came in, put everything up and moved the other bed next door. It was a good experience. My old bed was not as firm and I like the firmness of Easy Rest but I felt like I could have gotten a firm bed for a lot less money. I can't sleep in its various positions and have to lay flat. Also, I don't have any cushions on my back so the vibrator hurts my back. But if somebody needs the tilt bed part of it, I would recommend Easy Rest. It works really well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: May 21, 2018

I've had my Easy Rest bed for about two months now and so far it's doing really good. Initially, I liked what the Easy Rest bed was supposed to have been doing for me. The bed was delivered fine. The delivery guy also showed me how to use the bed, but the demonstration was not that long because he was in a hurry to leave. He gave me a book and told me that I have to read it. My old bed was hard but the Easy Rest bed is softer. And since I purchased the bed, I've been sleeping better and my body is not sore like it used to be.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I had an adjustable bed for a long time before and I wanted another one, so I got an adjustable bed from Easy Rest. The sales rep was very nice. When the delivery guys brought the bed, they were very quick and efficient, and they had the bed in before I knew it. But then, I was disappointed when they showed me the buttons. I asked them where the button was for the heat and one of the guys said it will come later and it was not on this bed. They also said that they got this question all the time. Then I found out that it was not actually heat in the mattress but just a mattress cover and I thought that was misrepresented, so I was really disappointed with that. But the Easy Rest bed that I got is very comfortable and I like it. The feature that I use the most is sitting up because I like to go to bed and read. But the bed is really expensive and I shouldn't have spent that much money on it.

Original review: May 20, 2018

We purchased an Easy Rest bed for our bad backs. We sleep with the hip and knee folded up. The bed is really nice but I wish we could have afforded to have it be a king-size and have it be split in half instead of the whole one. I don’t like the whole one, but that's the way it is.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Initially I did not sleep well in the Easy Rest bed because I need to be in a recliner position and I was so used to sleeping in my chair. But once I got adjusted to the bed and found the right balance by lifting the legs, I was fine. I like my bed. But the other night, I went to bed and nothing worked. Even the light didn't come on. I thought it was the battery so I put new batteries in it but nothing happened. But sometimes I get my batteries mixed up so I bought new batteries and put those in. It still didn't work.

I thought it needed to be reset and what was shown seemed so easy to do. But it is not my bed and it looks to me that with my bed, someone either has to crawl under the bed to reset it or move the whole mattress off. Everything is underneath the bed and I have a handicap so I couldn't do anything. It's also very heavy and I have hardwood floors. They put it on plastic so it doesn't roll but it's impossible for me to move. If someone needs to do something for me behind the bed or underneath it, they can push it. But I think the issue was the batteries and the bed had to charge itself. Because I left the set and when I went back, I hit the light and it came on. I would like to know whether the remote has to charge itself with battery too though.

Original review: May 19, 2018

My wife had a stroke and I was trying to give her a better sleeping bed. When the Easy Rest sales rep came by, he was outstanding. I was given a demonstration. He was my age bracket and we have a lot in common. Then the delivery team did a good job. They were cooperative and it worked out it. We raise our head and then we don’t have to slip all those extra pillows on the bed since you just raise it right up. My wife now sleeps better and I do too. I recommend it to anyone. Buy one of those if you can afford it. It’s an outstanding bed. I sent in a card to open up one for my mother.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I've been wanting an Easy Rest bed for a long time. I bought one and now, my back doesn't hurt at all. I mostly put my head up since I sleep better at work.

Original review: May 19, 2018 I needed another bed and Easy Rest was the one I chose. I wanted the experience to see how it was. The sales rep gave me the demonstration and it was excellent.

I had a good time with the delivery team too. They were outstanding. I've been enjoying the bed and I use all the features, including the raising of the head and the feet, the vibrator and the wave. It's relaxing. I sleep a lot better on the Easy Rest bed and I'm rested.

Original review: May 18, 2018

The Easy Rest sales rep was very thorough in showing me everything that the bed was good for. I use the headrest of the bed because I like to sit up and read. I used to get a lot of back pain in my upper back and I don’t seem to get that as much now that I have Easy Rest. The delivery team was very good. They brought the bed in and set it up for me and everything and took the old one out. I’ve already recommended Easy Rest to my sons.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I bought an Easy Rest bed mainly because of my pain. Both the sales rep and the installers were nice. The installers even demonstrated to me how to use the bed. My mattress is 25 inches off the ground and I have a headboard level on that. And I can only bring that up almost to that, where I feel like I'm getting dragged down. So, where I have it right now works. Also, as my head is up in the air a little bit, it makes it a little easier to get out of bed and stand up. The bed has taken away the pain in my back and I'm sleeping better, but the pain hasn't gone all the way.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I’m pretty happy with my Easy Rest bed. I never had one that I could adjust up and down before, and with it, I could pop up the head part so I’m not lying flat when I have acid reflux while sleeping and if I eat late in the evening before I go to bed and have that problem. It helps out. I also enjoy the vibrator that go on it. Also, Easy Rest's sales rep was really good and the delivery team did a good job.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have sleep apnea and I needed something for it. Also, my older bed's mattress was about ready to get replaced and it was like sleeping in a hole. I've had my Easy Rest for about three months and since having it, I've been falling asleep once and staying asleep. The sales rep was very nice. I have seven dogs and he never had any problems with the dogs. He wasn't pushy and just explained the bed, how it would be ready for me to have to sleep better and don't have aches and pains in the morning. It was wonderful. Also, the delivery went nice and professional.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I bought a bed from Easy Rest and it’s a nice set. And I like it. I’m going through chemotherapy right now and I had surgery. And Easy Rest said that we could enter a contest and win a bed, but I didn’t win anything. But they talked me into buying the bed and I did. The sales representative was excellent and a very nice man. The delivery guys were nice men, too. They said they delivered the bed from Fresno and they had other places to go to, but they demonstrated how to use the bed once they set it up. I had a bed for 10 years but I didn’t sleep on it a lot because it was hard to get on. So, I had another bed that I slept on that was measured to fit everything about me and I still use it sometimes. I don’t sleep well because of the chemotherapy, but I noticed a change since using the Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest bed is comfortable to sleep on.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Easy Rest's rep couldn't have been better. He was great, answered every question we had and showed us everything before he left. He even brought me a candle when he came. We bought an Easy Rest because of my back and with it, my back doesn't hurt as bad in the morning. I can get up and do what I have to do and it's great. We have the head up and the back and we have the bottom part down. Also, once in a while we turn the vibrator on. I'd recommend Easy Rest to other people.

Original review: May 16, 2018

The salesperson of Easy Rest was very good. I liked the way he convinced me of the bed. He really talked to me and made me feel more at ease. And then the people who came to put the bed taught me a certain time. I have a lot of back pain and Easy Rest helped me with it. I had to have surgery and it’s gonna be a good bed to use.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I'm an old man and I couldn't lie down since my head would stop up. I started using my recliner and it worked well. I've also tried stacking pillows, but that didn't work. So I knew that the only thing I could do was to buy a bed that comes up, so I could have my head up high. I had been looking for one for five or six years trying to decide. I had never heard of Easy Rest before they called. Their rep was really good and well versed in the product and told me about it. When she had gotten to the lifetime warranty on the frame, on the mechanism, I became really interested ‘cause I had checked around and there’s a lot of other brands that are cheaper but most of them just got five and 10 years. None of them got the lifetime warranty on the adjustable stuff.

The delivery crew was really good. I was really tickled. I was afraid that I was going to have to sit down and keep reading to figure everything out. But they showed me how to operate everything, how everything worked, and how it was hooked up in case I had a problem. I also noticed that it has a quick set-up. Everything was simple and it was explained in the book too. And the delivery team showed me where it was in the book, how everything would be quick. So far, my Easy Rest has been working well. I sleep with my head and feet up like I did in my recliner and I've been able to rest well. I've already told a bunch of people about it. I've even made them lay on it and get the feel of it. And all of them like it! They said they’ve never seen one that’s worked this good. I'm perfectly satisfied with it right now.

Original review: May 15, 2018

The Easy Rest sales rep did a great job in explaining the bed and showing me how it works. Also, the delivery people were quick. They got it started up in no time and everything was right on time. It's a big price for the bed but I gotta do what I got to do if I want what I want. The bed feels comfortable and I get up in the morning well. It's 100% great. I just got to get used to sleeping sitting up. I also use the vibrate thing and the heat pad on it, So far, everything is good.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My mother and father had an Easy Rest years ago, and I got it when they passed away. I sold it because it was getting old and falling apart. The drawers, dresser and everything that I had were not any good anymore, so I thought I'd get me a new bed. I got a thing in the mail from Easy Rest that I could win one, and I sent that in. Then they called me and asked if they could come out and talk to me. The reps that came were sensible and reasonable, and I decided I'd get an Easy Rest. The delivery guys were really good people to talk to. They demonstrated the bed and showed me all of the ins and outs on it. Also, they mentioned that I would get my heating mattress in the mail in a couple of weeks, and so I went ahead and ordered one as well. My bed is real comfortable and I enjoy it. You can adjust the feet and the head, and you can also have it vibrate and then it shuts itself off. It's a wonderful bed.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I wanted a bed that would go up and down. I had one before and I was getting rid of it. I had gotten used to one that's elevated all the time. And I decided to go with an Easy Rest bed. Both beds are comfortable but it seems the Easy Rest bed goes up better. And I can get to a better position on it, raise my head up and then raise my feet up. With Easy Rest, I've been sleeping more. I'm more comfortable when I'm lying back on the bed and watching the TV rather than sitting in a chair. I turn on the program and miss half of it, but I'm falling asleep all the time. Also, the bed moves really easy when it lowers. That makes it easier to make the bed too because it is away from the wall and I can walk around it.

The rep who came to my home knew what he was talking about and that made me feel a bit better. He kept it up to the end and that was the best way to go on it, so that's the way we went. The delivery was quite all right. The team was really careful with the product when they brought it in and put it together. They were pretty efficient and experienced with what they were doing. I was happy there. They also showed me how to use the bed right. And once they had finished setting up, one couldn't even tell they were there. They didn't make that much of a mess anyway. I'd recommend Easy Rest to anybody.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I got a bed from Easy Rest since I didn’t have a new, good bed. The representative was awesome. He sold me the bed. He was calm and he knows his job. The delivery team was awesome as well. If everybody had employees like Easy Rest has, they go much better and people wouldn’t mind going to work and doing a job. The guy who had brought my bed was also awesome. We laughed just about the whole time. I now have more room. I had my previous bed for eight years and it wasn’t comfortable at all. And with my new bed, I don’t bother with closing it up and putting it down. I keep my pillows intact. I got a whole lot of pillows so I use them. I have already recommended Easy Rest to three people.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My wife liked dealing with the Easy Rest sales representative. Then the delivery team did everything. They were nice people. We got the bed for the benefits that it has for the feet and the head, but the feet are more important. The bed is good for the blood flowing in my legs and getting the swelling down. My wife is afraid of the bed and we haven’t gotten used to it yet. But I've slept on it every night and I use the headrest feature the most.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My old mattress doesn’t adjust and I’ve had bed discomfort and was in need of a new mattress. An Easy Rest sales rep was supposed to come out to do a sales presentation at my house but he canceled on me twice and I was infuriated. The first time, somebody was ill and the second time, I'm not sure. I just thought it was interesting because they were so belligerent on me cancelling with them. So I ended up calling Easy Rest and ended up talking to an inside sales rep who was very helpful. They were gonna send me an extra pillow although I haven’t received that yet. The delivery men were great. They were on time, worked what they had to do and did everything that I expected them to do. I’ve had the Easy Rest bed for a couple of months now and I use both raising the bed and raising the feet features quite a bit although I haven’t found my correct settings yet. Also, the vibration works my nerves but for whatever reason, it aggravates my body.

Original review: May 14, 2018

When I was younger, I've seen Easy Rest in a book. Then I had talked to buy it with my husband. I told him that I’ve been wanting it for a long time. It turned out, however, that I have done wrong. The Easy Rest bed is not doing what I expected it to do. My bed is the same except I see the massager. Other than that, I could have thrown away money the way I’m looking at it. Sometimes I'm wondering if it's my age that made me do that because I find myself in the deeper dead end. It got my neck bad that I had to go to the hospital. Somebody called me from Easy Rest and I told them that I wasn’t happy with it from what I thought it would. After that, I've heard nothing from anybody. Furthermore, I thought it was too late to do anything about it. I just signed the paper and that's it. Other than that, the salesperson was nice to me. Still, while the Easy Rest bed might not be working for me, it could do good to another person.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Easy Rest has good sales rep which was obviously why I bought the bed. The delivery man came in and did exactly what he was supposed to. He was a very courteous young man and did a good job. He moved the old bed out of my room and installed the Easy Rest bed. Also, he arranged the room like I wanted it. As for the bed, I like the headboard as it could be raised up and the heated mattress cover but I could buy that on a lot of different places too. And I wished I haven't had Easy Rest bed now. It was too damn much money for what I got. And Easy Rest wouldn’t take the bed back. I would not recommend anybody to spend that much money for a bed.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I sleep a lot and my doctor said I got sleep apnea. I hurt in my back and legs. Since using the Easy Rest bed, I had longer sleep, I don't snore as much and my legs feel a lot better. I had an old bed for about 8 years and the Easy Rest bed is a lot better. I use the head, the legs and the wave. Also, the sales rep from Easy Rest was very good. He answered all my questions and he was very nice and polite. My experience with the delivery man was also excellent. He explained everything well and everything was great and in place. The Easy Rest is a great bed. Everybody should get one. It’s very nice and comfortable, and you could adjust it the way you wanted.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I needed a new bed and Easy Rest was a good choice. The sales rep was very helpful. He explained everything and tried to get me the best deal possible. The delivery team was very courteous and helpful as well. They did everything fast and they were good. In general, the Easy Rest bed is much more comfortable than the bed I had for 25 years and I like the massage components. Also, I like the adjustable feature especially when I'm watching TV. It helps and so far, I'm enjoying the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs