4.3/5 (288 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S.-made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable night of sleep. Easy Rest is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow the beds to adjust silently into position. The company provides more information about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options on its website. Easy Rest's complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

I have a very bad back, neck, knees, and hips. The whole deal of purchasing the Easy Rest was to relieve some of the pressure off my back and my neck. The Easy Rest is comfortable and I like it. The pillow and the bed have taken a lot of pressure off my neck and my back.

The sales rep was wonderful. But I'm not a happy camper when I call the office and do not get a return phone call. I was told that the heating element was a $300 item. It took them a while to get it here. When I did get it, it was from Target and I found out it was only 79.99 there. I'm getting ready to call Easy Rest again. I'm a salesperson and I've done all of this for many years. If I don't understand something, I'll ask them to repeat it.

When the sales rep called it in, not once, twice, three times, four times, the office still didn't get the amounts right. He sent this stuff to them. The office was were putting it on the rep and but the rep sent a copy to the office to verify it and make sure the amounts are right. It was the office's fault as much as the rep's. That aside, the rep was really nice and polite. He did his job well. At the end of the day, it still wasn't right.

The features of the Easy Rest bed work very well and I like them. I'm happy with the bed. The only problem is that the mattress likes to slip and I have to constantly push it back. It's not the bottom of the bed, it's the top of the bed. I'm getting ready to contact Easy Rest about it. I got one of those pads that you put on the bed to protect the mattress and it's a zip one. I have the heating pad next then I have another waterproof one on top of it because I'm making triple sure that the bed doesn't get ruined in case the kids decide to spill something. I have to pull up the top just a little bit once in a blue moon, but it stays on the sheet.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I love my Easy Rest bed. I got a phone call from one of the representatives and they came out to my house and they demonstrated and showed me what the bed does. I was kind of familiar with it because I had the original Craftmatic adjustable bed, but the Easy Rest bed does a lot more and it gets very comfortable, especially if you find your right positions. It does a lot more than the Craftmatic does. It's a very nice bed. It does have three different vibration modes. The other bed didn't have heating blankets. The comfort of the Easy Rest mattress is really a lot better. Plus, it's easier for it to operate. We had two different beds instead of having just one whole king size bed. If you don't want to be up and the other person wants to be up, then I don't have to worry.

The delivery guys did a very good job. They were very efficient. I had a carpet underneath the bed that I needed to take out. So, they helped me get that out of there. I was doing something and one of the guys came and asked if I got a paper towel. I went in the room trying to figure out what they were doing. He was cleaning the baseboard. I was gonna do it anyway. He said, "No, no, no. We want everything nice." I was like, "Yeah. I know. But I feel funny now that you're doing this." He was very gracious in doing it. They really had a tight schedule, but they moved everything for me. They brought everything upstairs fine.

Original review: July 10, 2022

I originally entered the contest that Easy Rest was having, then they called me and wanted to have somebody come over and talk to me about one. I listened to the guy talk about it. I have a queen-sized bed that I was willing to keep, and the Easy Rest one I bought is queen-sized as well. Once in a while, it's nice to sit up in the bed and watch television, so I thought, “Well, why not?” I’ve been sleeping been pretty good on the bed, but I don't use it very often for reclining. In fact, I had to move it to a different room so I could have my house painted.

When I ordered the bed, I could have ordered the different leg sizes that I wanted. I ordered it two inches taller than the bed I had previously, and it's a little high. I should have ordered it the same height as the original bed, but I'm getting used to it being a couple inches taller. I can fit more stuff under the bed as well, which is nice. Also, one thing that’s neat is if you've been sitting out for a while then decide, “Well, I'm gonna go ahead and lay down and sleep,” just hit one button and both ends of the bed work at the same time to go back to flat. I'd recommend the Easy Rest bed to people who feel like they need something like that. I had more money than I needed to spend and I would have been fine without the Easy Rest, but now that I have it, I’ve got no problems with it.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I can have my legs up because I had to drain the fluid from my legs. The massage factor in it was good for me. And this is a queen. My husband passed and we had a king, and it was just too much. It was split in half and as we sleep on it, it opens up in the middle more and I always fall in that area. I had trouble because I was sleeping on a twin, and I'm 61 and a half, and that was hard because I was so afraid I would fall off. But I don't have that sliding thing because now I have the queen size. Any queen size would be better for me.

However, the heating component didn't come with the bed. It's something they put on. But they said they had that type of thing. I called, I didn't get an answer, and I never received the heating component of it. He didn't elaborate on that. He said in 20 days.But I feel worse because I have the fibromyalgia and it's the worst when the weather changes from hot to cold. That's why told him I needed it. So, he put me down for one, but I haven't gotten a call back. Maybe he was busy. With the change in temperatures and climate, that makes a difference in how I'm doing. I also liked the fact that I can sit up in it for the TV mode. Mainly support. But when I have to, I'm able to lower the head all the way down and have the feet up so that my legs would drain better so they will be smaller. Otherwise, they blow up on me during that time when it's worse.

Easy Rest has one bed that half of it is split coming down. We have the independent controls for each side too. It was computerized. But as we use it and as it starts to age, the middle comes out more. The guys were supposed to fix it. But when they fixed it and they left, I found the thing they were supposed to use still in the house. And I tried to get it straight but didn't get it straight because so much was going on at the time. But it makes a difference. I am on disability too. And the vibrating helps, too.

In review, most people like the massaging factor. It's comfortable. And for me, not falling off is good. I'm sure I could fall off it if I tried, but I know the difference now, especially it's geared toward different heights and weights for people. Those are some of the things I like about it. It's expensive. But I needed to stop buying mattresses. Every time I turn around and get another one, I need to see if that one works.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

The salesman came over and started talking and, as all salesmen do, trying to put their best foot forward. Then to make sure they sink you in, they have somebody from the office, they call them, and then, all of a sudden, they gotta talk to you. So it was a big, big sale switch, which I fell into the hole. If it was something that I wasn't truly interested in and thought about it at some point during my lifetime, I would have dismissed them. It was much, much, much more than I wanted to spend to pay for this bed. My bed that they took out of here wasn't adjustable, but it was fine for me. But the salesman was comfortable to talk to. He talked like he was an old friend and we had a nice, pleasant conversation and I didn't feel in a sense that he was pushing me. So that went very well and that was a contributing factor in getting this bed.

The delivery guys were really nice. There was loose paper underneath my bed and since I have a disability, I could not get that. In fact, I didn't even know there was paper underneath the bed until they removed the boxspring, and then you see the floor. They swept that all up and then had me to sit on the bed because they wanted to make sure about height and that I was comfortable with it. I told them that I'd like it to be higher. So, they put legs on it and made it higher. I used to prop pillows up in my bed to prop me up in watching TV. But with Easy Rest, I can prop up the head and the feet and watch TV. So I like that part. I'm satisfied with everything.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

I was hurting real bad sleeping on my old mattress. I was also in so much pain and it was keeping me awake at night. But now I sleep and rest good with Easy Rest. I like the fact that I can raise my head and my feet, and I can also raise my knees to take the pressure off of some parts of my body.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

The Easy Rest sales rep was nice and I liked that the bed's top and bottom will rise up and down.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

The salesman was really good and very helpful. The bed is comfortable. It's easy to work. It's helped with our health. But the cover of the mattress buckles. It's not uncomfortable but it's funny-looking. But the rest of it is fine.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

The sales rep was real sweet. I liked her. The delivery and set up was great. The only thing is that I didn't get my free pillow. I sent my card off and it never came. But I like the bed. It's comfortable. I sleep on it every night.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

The sales rep would cooperate and tell me everything about the Easy Rest bed. The installers came in, set it up, and showed me how it worked. I could hardly sleep on my old bed correctly. But with Easy Rest, I'm comfortable and sleep better. I'm satisfied so far.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information