Call toll free
4.39/5
Based on 1,363 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9469 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have cancer of the bone and I had trouble sleeping. I had a lot of pain in the back and I couldn’t turn over sometimes. So, I thought I’d try the Easy Rest bed and see if it would help me in any way if I could sleep on it as they said. Easy Rest's sales rep was absolutely professional, proficient and kind. I couldn’t ask for a man that would’ve been any nicer or better than he was. The delivery was fine. The delivery man demonstrated the bed and he came early, which was good.

I can sleep on my Easy Rest bed. I feel better after I get up and I’m better when I go to bed. I’m thoroughly satisfied with it. My old bed was just a standard Spanish kind of a bed. It was a single-mattress bed and we had changed the mattress three to four times. I’ve had a hard, medium, and soft ones and I wasn’t happy with any of them. The Easy Rest bed is just a twin bed and it has a hard pillow, but I’m happy with it. If my back is hurting me, I turn on the massage thing and a couple of times, I’ve slept on it with my knees and my head up like in my chairs. And if I’m hurting really bad and I can’t go to sleep lying down, then I raise it up. I can’t turn over but then I just sleep on my back. I have already recommended the Easy Rest bed to others.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I had very good interactions with the sales representative of Easy Rest and the delivery of the bed that I purchased from them was fine too. The bed, though, is very expensive and overpriced for all the comfort that I get from it. In the couple of months that I've had it, I've mostly brought it to a certain height to sleep every night.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

A guy came and talked about the Easy Rest bed and after that, I decided to give the bed a try because I needed something. I had a back surgery and I also have a problem with my leg with the swelling. So, I wanted to try and see if the Easy Rest bed would help me out. And it is helping in some ways. It helps that I can adjust to have my head up and adjust it with my legs up. I don’t have swelling with my leg now. It also relieves my backache.

The guy who came talked about how the bed works. He was a real guy that didn’t get really excited to persuade me to get it. The delivery guys came in and waited and did what they had to do. Everything was good and everybody was polite. I talked to my neighbors and tell them to try and see and let the Easy Rest come in their house.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I had a good experience with Easy Rest. The sales rep was well-knowledgeable. The deliver team was good, but I had the bed switched. I had one down and put at a different bedroom. We thought they would be so late, but they made it pretty fast. The Easy Rest bed is not as soft as the other bed that I had that also goes up and down and vibrates. It's not near as comfortable as the other one either.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

My wife hasn’t been able to sleep in a bed in a couple of years because of her back and since using the Easy Rest bed, to some degree, she is finally more comfortable. She changes positions during the night, raises her feet or lowers the head. She takes advantage of every feature of the bed. The sales rep was super and he cared. He delved into our sleeping habits and answered all questions. He went above and beyond and brought us a little housewarming gift when he came. The guy knew what he was doing. I felt kinda bad for the delivery guy because I couldn't help him, but he was very chipper and did his job, got done, and got out of here. It was an easy transaction with Easy Rest and I didn’t feel any pressure. We had 24 hours to cancel after we purchased it so we had a chance to go through buyer’s remorse so, I can’t complain at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I have acid reflux and my back was hurting. So, we decided to get an Easy Rest. Their sales rep was a very nice person and he knew how to sell. And my brother got a bed too on the same day we got ours. When the bed was delivered to us, their delivery team fixed it up really fast. I had everything cleaned up and ready to go though, then everything happened within an hour. Since we got the Easy Rest, I sleep better. It also helps a lot with my acid reflux and back problems.

We have the bed for about a month now and I love it. Before, we had a different bed for about 11 years and compared to that, the mattress is a lot better on our Easy Rest. And it handles better with the going up and down of the back and the feet. I use it to raise the head more and I like that vibrator. My husband loves it, too. So far, everything's okay except for the sheets. I have to buy some bigger and extra-long sheets as the regular sheets don't fit on it. Walmart doesn't have any and I'll have to go to Bed Bath & Beyond. And it's expensive there. Other than that, I'd recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Easy Rest's up and down feature made me get it. Every now and then, I turn that thing on. It is nice and it works for me. It has been more comfortable since I have been using the bed. The reps talk really nice, too -- they just love to do the sales talk, trying to sell it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

The sales guy was pretty nice to me. I like my Easy Rest bed, and it's helping my legs. I use the vibrate real strong on there. I work outside and I get cramps once in a while. But when I lay in the bed, they go away. I haven’t had cramps since I got the bed.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

The sales representative I dealt with was a nice guy. We sat down and took the time, and he was like he’s been there all of his life. The delivery team was also efficient and good. I just wish there is a way to get my payment down a little bit. Also, it feels like there's a bar right across my back somewhere in the bed. But I know there isn't one. I have a bad back and sometimes the vibration in the bed helps. I also raise my head up at night. I like the Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

The sales rep that came over explained everything and how it would work. He was great and he could sell. I was convinced. I needed a firm mattress, and I liked the mattress from Easy Rest. It was firm and I liked the massaging feature. It's very nice and it helps me. The delivery guys were great. They did everything I asked because I kept the other bed. My other bed had almost the same features. It also has the massaging feature, but it was so soft. It just didn’t work, and I had pains in my legs a lot. I sleep much better with the Easy Rest bed, and I like the features it has. I'm perfectly satisfied with it. It's very comfortable and I'm very happy to get into it.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I had a good experience with the Easy Rest salesman but he didn't tell me that if I got the king size bed, I had to have a bed partner so I could get my sales tax back. I slept on a couch for four years and using the East Rest bed is a whole lot more comfortable. I sleep a lot better and I don't have to worry about rolling off the couch. I also got to keep my legs over my heart with the Easy Rest.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I liked the idea that the Easy Rest bed has a lifetime warranty and it was all made in the United States. The rep I dealt with was great. He was one of the biggest reasons I bought my Easy Rest. He told me everything, made sure I understood everything and showed me a video even though I told him I don’t really need to see it. He was a nice man. The delivery guys did really well, too.

My new bed is comfortable and so far, it’s all right except for I suddenly even bothered getting the vibrator. I have the Bell’s palsy virus in me and when I turn the vibrator on, it causes the virus to expand. I get sick. The lower part is a little bit too high for a while and they caused me cramps, so I had to lower it again. Also, the bed was too expensive. If I had bought one without the vibrator in it, it might have been cheaper. Other than that, I’m enjoying my new bed.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

My experience with Easy Rest has been nice. I had some hip trouble and I’ve been in a nursing home for two to three different times. I seemed to be able to sleep nicely with being able to raise the head and the foot of the bed just a little. So, I thought about buying an adjustable bed. I sent a card in about something and Easy Rest followed up on it. Their good salesman made me decide to purchase their Easy Rest bed. Since I bought it, they made out that you can buy the Tempur-Pedic and all the other beds a lot cheaper.

We bought a new queen-sized bed and now, we’re very comfortable. I thought that being able to put my feet and head up at night, I might sleep even better. The salesman was very nice and he was good with his game. The delivery team really did a good job. They knew what they were doing and they didn’t linger. I just wish they could sell the bed with a headboard. It looks plain in the bedroom without a headboard on it. Appearance wise, it’d make it look a lot better. I’ve only had it a month or two and so far, it seems to be very nice. I’d recommend Easy Rest to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have bad arthritis. So, I got an Easy Rest bed so I could elevate my feet and my head. Their delivery team was great. They set up everything and were really polite about doing it. Since getting my Easy rest, raising my feet up and keeping my back up has been helping my back not get sore when I get up. It keeps my head clear as well. Overall, my new bed keeps me comfortable and it's 100% better than the bed I had before.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

The East Rest bed looked really comfortable, and the sales rep we dealt with was really friendly and she answered the questions that we had. She did a good job of selling. I get a good night's sleep on the Easy Rest bed. The vibrator relaxes me and when I turn it on, I never know when it goes off.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have a hand problem, and the man from Easy Rest who demonstrated the massager unit to me used my flat bed and he put a blanket underneath my knees. He elevated my head, and then he put the massager unit underneath my head and another one under my legs, and the sensation I got in my hands was truly unbelievable. I have been dealing with the hand problem through various other approaches, and so I decided to get an Easy Rest bed. I use my Easy Rest bed the strange way. I have noticed that the massaging unit is the most beneficial to me, and I noticed that it seems to create more relaxation in me or better circulation. I don’t sleep in the bed, but I got it set for my settings mainly to see if I can generate the healing in my hands. When I turn on the massaging unit and then I put my hands on the side of the mattress, the sensation in my fingers is most amazing.

One of the delivery guys asked me where I wanted the bed, so I told him, and they went up there right away. Then he also said, “The man who sold it to you want the brackets to put in a headboard and a footboard,” and I said, “Yes.” I had looked at the room beforehand and I knew the orientation, and they were thorough. It didn’t take them long at all, and then they showed me the brackets, and I managed to install them myself. They were very professional.

I use my Easy Rest bed for about an hour to maybe an hour and a half a day, and I play games with the massaging unit. I don’t like the wave because it seems to cut out the massaging. So, I start out at certain settings and everything is fine, and then I start increasing, and one of the things that happens, which is kind of annoying, is that the massaging unit will start to make a rattle. I have to turn it down and it goes away, and then I can come back a one or two. That happens consistently. It seems to reach a point where it's not as quiet. Everything seems to be fine other than that one item. The elevation of the feet and the elevation of the head work superbly.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We had an old bed for a long time and I slept fine on it, but Jim didn't. He could not sleep in the bed because the mattress was too soft. So he slept on the chair instead. The Easy Rest sales rep was a very nice man. He was determined that we knew all that we needed to know about the bed. Jim was sold on the vibrating part of it. The delivery went fine. The only problem is that I've been tripping over the wire when I make the bed and their rep said he could send two wireless remotes after we send him our wired remote. But then, we have to sync it into the bed and that sounded more than I could handle.

I couldn't find any mattress cover that matches the same size that we have. We've got the queen double and there's nothing anywhere that you can find that has those dimensions. Jim uses the feature that allows him to tilt his head up and he also uses the vibrating feature every day. I raise my head just a couple of inches too and if I have time in the morning, I would turn the vibrating feature on as well.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is good for your health. Get it. It's worth it. I had constantly seen it on the TV and I said, “Man, I need that bed. I sure do.” I finally got it and I love the bed. I had my previous bed for about 20 years and it couldn't let up. So I used to have to sleep with six pillows to lay my head on. I have a digestive cyst and when I lay my head down too low, I would wake up choking at night because the gastric reflux is coming up out of my mouth. I also had two surgeries on both of my legs and they swell. So it’s good that, with the Easy Rest bed, I can elevate my legs for the swelling to go down.

I also had back surgery and I have a rod, bolts and screws in my back. It's been about three weeks that I've had the Easy Rest bed and my back doesn’t hurt now like it used to. I'd be asleep so good. The sales representative I had dealt with was gentle and nice too. He explained and walked through everything. Even the ones who brought the bed let me know with everything, if I want the bed higher or what. They were nice.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

My husband loves our Easy Rest bed and I do, too. It has the massager in it, which was a big selling point for me. I get a lot better sleep and my husband does, too, because he can pull his legs up. He’s having knee problems. Easy Rest's rep was a super guy, and I was impressed by him. The delivery guy was great, too. He was explaining things to me as he was putting it together. I would definitely tell others to get an Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Our old bed was too high and we’re short people, and the mattress was a bit hard. Me and my wife are not getting younger, our bodies are not the same, so we decided to get an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was a good guy. He wasn’t putting pressure on us. The bed's massage feature makes us relax and more comfortable. We seem to sleep better. With my wife being diabetic, she needs to rest a bit more. She lifts up the head and leg part and puts on the vibrate thing and that’s how she rests.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We had a Craftmatic bed for years but it didn't have the vibrator on it. I wasn't allowed to have one because I had blood clots but they're lowered so I can get a bed with a vibrator then. The Easy Rest bed happened to come along at the right time and it has a vibrator. The Easy Rest sales rep was super friendly and absolutely awesome. The delivery team was great, too. They just skipped to one of the extenders to raise the bed across the hardwood. They got on one of the extenders to keep it from beating up on my hardwood, but that was all right.

I rest better with my Easy Rest bed because of the vibrator. We like it. I have back problems and trouble with my arthritis, and the bed helps with relaxing my muscles so I can go to sleep. The Easy Rest bed is also softer than the other bed that we had before. My experience with Easy Rest was awesome, and I've already recommended them to many people.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

We decided that we were gonna get new mattresses but then an Easy Rest rep came out. He demonstrated and we thought we would go ahead and just get a new bed. The guy did a really good demonstration and he was very friendly. We have the vibrating part on our Easy Rest bed and it's a little better and stronger than the previous bed we had. The only thing is that when I let it up or down, it's like it's dragging or something at the bottom. It makes a noise when it starts to go down. Other than that, I've been resting better since having the Easy Rest.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

The Easy Rest bed that I bought for my girlfriend is okay. She has diabetes and she needed to have her feet raised. The Easy Rest is a good bed. Everything’s working fine on it and as far as I’m concerned, we purchased right. We’re happy with the bed. The gentleman who came and showed us everything was good. The only thing I didn’t understand was the 17% interest on the bed. I don’t recall him mentioning that it was gonna be that expensive and it would cost me almost double of what I paid for the bed. So, the communication on the representative’s side would have been a little better. But, I’m glad he came out and went over everything with us.

The set-up crew was excellent. They came in and brought the bed up. I live on the second floor, so they had to come up 15 steps through three doorways, and then into my apartment. They had the bed set up and they had all the questions answered. They explained everything to me and showed me how to work everything. They were in and out, and I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Charity has back problems and she decided to purchase an Easy Rest. Their sales reps were wonderful and the delivery guys were able to demonstrate the features of the bed. She uses mostly the rising, feet up and heater features of the bed and she thinks this bed is better than her previous one. She’s very satisfied with the Easy Rest and her back doesn’t feel as bad now.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I love my Easy Rest. It is easy to use it and I like its versatility. I like being able to adjust it like I can and put my legs up. I have no swelling in my ankles anymore since I got the bed because it puts my feet up high enough that the swelling would not occur. It's very good especially the massaging part. I turn that on and relax, and I use it every day. Also, the Easy rest sales rep was helpful and friendly and although they left some steps from the old bed in my bedroom, the delivery people were very efficient.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

We love our Easy Rest bed. We rest and sleep good at night. We saw the Easy Rest advertised, and we decided we would try it. It lifts up and down, and Elmo can get up, and he let it up when he’s getting ready to get up. Our old bed didn’t sleep good as the Easy Rest sleeps. I enjoy the bed. Easy Rest has good salespeople. The delivery team was all right, too. They came right on and delivered the bed. They put it up and hooked it up for us. I'd recommend Easy Rest to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I read about Easy Rest, and then I decided I wanted to try and see if it would help me rest better. The representatives at Easy Rest were wonderful. They were thorough, very nice and very kind. The delivery team was wonderful, too. My Easy Rest bed is wonderful and I don’t regret getting it. I've slept in it every night since I’ve had it. I use the bottom part and the top part the most, and they help me rest better. I don’t have a backache when I get up. Get an Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I let Easy Rest know that I would like to know their products and the salesman came to the house. He was very complete and was very professional. We had a little bit of a problem during delivery because the day that the mattress was to be delivered, I went to a funeral. There were people at my house, but the delivery team wanted me there. So, they didn’t deliver it then and they waited until the next week when I could be home. The Easy Rest bed is very nice and much better than my previous bed. I move it up and down sometimes when I feel like it. I enjoy the bed.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I hadn't been sleeping well so I decided to buy an Easy Rest bed and the sales rep was very nice and convincing. The only thing I have not enjoyed with the bed or haven't used that much is the massage and vibrating feature. It's too vigorous. But I like the head being able to come up some and the knees and the legs. I used to sleep with an extra pillow under my head or slanted pillow. It's more comfortable.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I have sleep apnea so I thought that having my head elevated would help my sleeping. The Easy Rest bed compares a whole bunch better with my previous bed. I've had that for about forty years. The Easy Rest bed, I've only had for a couple of months and I love it. I sleep a little better. I like that the bed would elevate my head up some and I like the massager that they give you. I’m 88 years old so my bones hurt sometimes. Other than the bed itself, it was also real nice talking to the sales representative. He was a real friendly person. He wanted to help me and I really enjoyed him. And even though the salesperson had told me about all of the different features, the delivery guys went through those again as well. They were real nice too.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs