Call toll free
4.42/5
Based on 1,380 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

9060 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 17, 2018

My interaction with the salesman was great. The delivery guy was alone and I could not believe it. Nevertheless, he was quick and well-informed, and he did great. My Easy Rest bed is good. I like mine that is up a little bit on the head, while he likes it raised up a little bit on the foot end and the headrest end because he has draining sinuses. It helps him not choke to death in the morning when he gets up hacking and coughing. However, it is hard to get used to because I can’t get over the concept that I’m on a twin size and he’s on a twin size. Also, the two twin sheets that I could find at Walmart are not deep-pocketed enough to stay on so every morning we have to try to wrestle them back on and that is a pain. Still, I'd recommend Easy Rest.

Top 9060 Reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 15, 2018

A salesman came by here one day and ended up getting the supervisor on the phone. The sales rep was a good talker and a very likeable guy who talked me into choosing an Easy Rest bed. He talked about the motors which were having a much better guarantee. It had metal gears and that sounded like it would make the bed last longer, so I didn’t look any further. The delivery people did a great job, too. I sleep very well on the Easy Rest bed. I can keep myself pushing some buttons while lying in the bed, which is very comfortable. I’ve got it set on where I can punch that one button and then turn that wave machine on, which I like. The adjustable part is good for me.

Original review: July 15, 2018

When I bought the mattresses, they were delivered four days later. I made the statement that I was on vacation fishing. I was not in the house at that time. I was living in my camper. Reading my contract, I found out that I got five days from the day I signed the contract in order to say, “No”, to get my money back. At that time it was already 10 days gone. So I said, “Fine.” I tried sleeping on it, but I’d wake up in the morning and my back would be hurting because it was too firm.

I was told by the salesman, as he boarded my weight and my height, that my mattress would be set up for me, and the other would be set up for Anne. When the guy delivered it, I asked, “Okay, which mattress is which?" He said, “It doesn’t make any difference, they’re both the same.” I called them and they were gonna send me inserts and I paid them $68 for FedEx. They were gonna send me the extensions too so I can put a headboard on them, but I haven’t received the extensions and the inserts to make it softer yet.

I slept on my mattress for about three or four more nights and my back was hurting me like you would not believe I bought it. So consequently, I went out and bought a memory foam by Serta. I bought one and put it in my camper and I’ve been sleeping out ever since and my back does not hurt me anymore. I gave the two Easy Rest mattresses away. Nevertheless, if you are going to sit on the bed and read or look at the TV, the Easy Rest bed is fine. When I bought the bed, I also got the heaters. The frame is working okay too and I'm using it.

Original review: July 15, 2018

My Easy Rest bed was supposed to have been a gift to win a bed. Their sales rep had a good sales pitch. It sits up and puts my feet and head up. However, I paid too much for it and I felt it was overpriced. Since getting it, I've kept it in a good position that's comfortable for me. Still, I could have gotten something much cheaper with the same qualities and functions.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I saw an Easy Rest ad and thought it looked good so I called. Our sales rep Stewart was a fairly nice guy. The delivery guy took the old bed out, put it up in the apartment upstairs, and left it there just like I asked him to and set the Easy Rest bed up. They did everything I expected them and they were supposed to do and they did it well. I've had the bed for a few months now and I am very comfortable in it and satisfied with it. When I read, I use the head up a little bit and when I go to sleep, I leave the head and the foot up a little bit. If I were to tell a friend about an Easy Rest bed, I would say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: July 14, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was very good. The delivery team was very professional and they set up the two twin beds that I bought -- one for me and one for my wife. They explained how to use the bed before they left but I learned more from using it. I like my Easy Rest bed and since using it, I do sleep better. I use the adjust feature and the back lift more than anything. I also use its vibrator feature but I use it very little.

Original review: July 14, 2018

For the last two years, I’ve been sleeping on my recliner. I wanted an adjustable bed so that I could get back on a bed. I got hooked up with Easy Rest through a questionnaire on the back of a Burger King receipt. They called me and the gentleman came out and demonstrated the bed. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with and not pushy. He was able to explain what the different features were, as well as offered different plans and different styles of the mattress. The price was one that I could handle and I decided that then was a good time to purchase it.

I had a waterbed frame with a drawer unit under it. The delivery people weren’t aware they were gonna take some of that with them, but they were very accepting. They took it apart, took what they could handle on the truck, and put the rest where it was out of the way. They were helpful in that respect. They also explained what they needed to and showed me how the controls work, so they were very good. I like that the bed is adjustable. I can raise my head as well as my legs, so I can get into a comfortable position. I’ve been happy and satisfied with it. It works great and it’s very comfortable. For the first time in three years, I’m sleeping on a bed, so I am very thrilled with it. My cat is in love with it, too. He beats me to bed and that is where he naps now.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I broke my neck, shoulder, back, ribs and wrist all in one time and I have a surgery that was coming up. I talked to an Easy Rest's rep and he told me they could deliver that before the surgery so even though the Easy Rest is way too expensive, I got it. But they had me in a situation where I ended up waiting three weeks to get it. I had the surgery and I didn’t have the bed yet. It defeated the whole purpose of spending all this money when I could have gone to seven different places here and would’ve had them delivered within a day. The Easy Rest bed came two weeks later after the surgery and the people that came and set it up was fine. The bed is good but it's not worth $7,000. By the time I got to pay the interest and everything out of the $7,000, I can go to another store and get it for half of that. Although I'm satisfied with the Easy Rest bed and it serves its purpose now, the experience just didn't work out.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My husband had a stroke and since we got an Easy Rest bed, he doesn't snore as much. Our Easy Rest bed is adjustable and we use its feature for raising the head and feet sometimes for comfort or to watch television. The sales rep who sold it to us was courteous and he explained how the bed would work. He was thorough in his explanation and example of how it worked. However, the delivery team wasn't so polite. One of them was a little more polite than the other one who was not so friendly. They came in and they were acting like they were in a hurry. I needed a few things moved and they moved them, but then one guy hit his toe on the bed frame and he went out of the door and slammed it. I told the other guy that he slammed the door and I don't think he should have done that. He said, "No, he shouldn't have," and he would talk to him about it. Still, we're satisfied with Easy Rest.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I got Easy Rest because of my back. I use the head part to sit up. Also, at night time, when I would sleep I have it up for a little bit. I sleep better with it. The sales rep we dealt with was good, too.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Someone called us and came out to show us the Easy Rest Bed. I had a good experience with their sales rep and we ended up purchasing. Since then I've loved the bed. I like its massage area and the up and down features.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Easy Rest customer service came out and sold me their bed. The bed has helped with my sleep and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's a world of difference from my previous bed which was hurting my back. The Easy Rest seems to be helping my back and I use the head raise feature the most.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I had an old bed for about 12 years. It's good and firm but it doesn't adjust. I like the adjustability of the Easy Rest bed and I sleep better since using it. Also, I like the little tilt feature in the head and down below. These features make everything settled in a little better. The sales rep and the delivery team were good. The delivery team explained everything to me clear enough.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I had an adjustable bed but it was 25 years old and the vibrators were going out which was one of the big things I wanted. I saw Easy Rest on the internet and called. The sales rep I interacted with was awesome and very informative. He explained everything to me especially the new mattress feature that they have. I love the part where I can zip off the top and wash it. Also, the delivery team was good and they told me what to do. They gave me the box that had the pictures in it but they didn’t put the attachments for my headboard. I had to shift the whole bed down, take the mattress off, and turn the thing up on its own in order to do it. It was really hard for me because I’m handicapped.

I love my Easy Rest bed and I sleep awesome on it. The vibrators of my old bed were at the base and the head and this one is at my mid back but it is good. I have a lot of nerve damage and I use the vibrator at night to calm my nerves down in order to go to sleep. Also, I have to have my legs and my head up a little. It’s quiet and everything works fine. I’ve told several people about it.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I had one of those beds that you could elevate your feet or your head for over 20 years and it was very good. And then, it went bad and I couldn't get anyone to repair it. When the Easy Rest rep came and convinced me this one was so great and that I should try it, I thought it would be even more superior for the price I was offered. However, I felt that the other one was just as good, and it was not that much money. I also felt I should not have paid that amount of money for it. Also, the delivery team was not as helpful as I thought they would have been. Because I was paying that much money, I expected more. I wouldn't recommend it.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The Easy Rest is what I've been looking for. The sales rep was excellent and showed me how much better I’d be resting. The delivery team was fine as well. They came in here and did what they’re supposed to do. Compared to my old bed which I've had for about 5 years, I'm resting better with the Easy Rest. I thought that I didn't have to pay so much for it but it was worth it. I use all of the features of the bed. I use the vibrator for my body circulation and breathing.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We had had an adjustable bed earlier and it was nice. We had it for almost 10 years and it was time for another bed. We decided to go ahead and get the same thing. Our experience with the Easy Rest sales rep was all good. Then the delivery team came in, put the bed together and did their job. We were having questions and someone explained everything. They were very good. I like all of the features of the Easy Rest bed. I can position like sitting if I wanna sit up and watch television. When I lay down, I can adjust the head and the fit to my sleeping on the back. We also get a good night's rest with the vibrator and it's all good.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The guy who came here and talked to me about Easy Rest sold me on the idea. He was a really nice person and a good salesman. When the bed was delivered, the guy went through setting the bed then he had me come back and showed me how to adjust the head and the feet. He was real nice too. The feature I use most now is for putting the head up and adjusting the feet. It's a comfortable bed and I really like it. I think others would too.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We changed mattresses several times and it’s been a year since I got a new mattress. But it seemed getting a new mattress didn’t solve the problem. The Easy Rest's sales rep was great. She was real thorough about going over it and we decided we would go ahead and get it. My husband had been needing an Easy Rest and he needs it for breathing too because he was able to raise his head. He's comfortable with it and it made him sleep so much more. He has slept all night without easily waking up. The bed is adjustable and he could raise the head over if he had to watch. He likes changing positions on it too, and sometimes he have it up or down.

The delivery of the bed went well except that we did not get a headboard. The sales rep mentioned something about the headboard when she was doing the demo and talking about the bed. It seemed that she said a lot of times that if we put the headboard on it, the pillows would fall off and sometimes, if we put pillows on the bed and raise it, the pillows would fall off between headboard because we’re bringing it away from the headboard. The installer went over his things that he had done as far as setting up the bed, and I said yes to him when he asked me about the headboard. I put down that we got a headboard but there wasn’t one. He didn't put it on and he didn't leave it. It was when he left that I thought he didn’t put it on the bed so my husband uses the headrest.

Also, the bed has no guard rails on it and it was one of the things that I would have wanted on the bed in case I need to pull it up at night to keep him from falling out of bed. I started to buy some but there was nothing to fasten it to. The bed is a little bit narrow and it needs to be a little bit wider to keep a person from falling out. He fell a couple of times and I told him he might need to lower it. But he got it up to a level where people could just sit on it and his feet would touch the floor. It's good and the height is fine for his size. Other than that, I’m satisfied with the experience.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I've been needing an Easy Rest for quite a while and I decided to take a chance on it. The rep was knowledgeable, kind, reasonable, and as good as he could be. The delivery went well. But we had gotten crisscrossed. I had some important little thing to do when they came but it worked out all right. Its elevation is good and it positions to what I particularly needed medically. According to my doctor, my condition would be better off if my head can be elevated. With the Easy Rest, I get somewhat better rest. On the negative side of it, the control has an attachment instead of a remote. It has a remote that you use with it, like a TV. If you put it on the bed and move around with it, then you'll get it hung over the bed. I don't know if it's worth all that money, but it’s all right. I'm glad that I've been using it.

Original review: July 10, 2018

The Easy Rest gentleman came out to the house and he was nice. My brother-in-law ended up paying for us as the bed was a gift to us. The delivery team was here in no time, and they knew what they were doing and had it all installed. The bed is more comfortable than my previous one and I enjoy the vibrations. I also love the fact that my head can be up.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I have leg and back problems as well as GERD, so I decided to go and purchase an Easy Rest Bed. However, the sales rep was pushy and he was the type that people can't say no to. I got buzzes on my phone saying how each one had a better deal. I think he should take a person's word when they say no. Still he had a good personality and all of his suggestions were good. Getting a $9,000 bed wasn't on my agenda but I'm glad it went the way it did. Their delivery team was wonderful and they made sure the bed was adjusted the way it should be. I came and I sat on it before they finished it up and it was right.

Since getting it, I've been waking up in the morning and my ankles are not bigger than my head. Also, I sleep all night without having acid reflux. Before getting this bed, I had a water bed and a California king bed. They don't compare to the Easy Rest. Before, my bed was really high and I hard time getting in and out of it. With the Easy Rest, all I have to do is set my feet on the floor. Furthermore, I've really liked the adjustable parts of the bed: the feet up feature and the head up feature. However, a lady called me and told me that the first payment was going to be a little higher than the original. I told her about the original price and she said she would check into it and call me back yet I haven't heard from her. Nevertheless, when I get into bed, I sleep like a baby.

Original review: July 10, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is all right but it isn't doing what I thought it would. I could feel the massage in the bed but then the bed itself is not really doing all that it did when the rep was demonstrating it to me. Even so, the rep was very pleasant and he explained everything to me. Also, the delivery team did very good.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was really good. He explained and demonstrated everything for me. Everybody was good as well during the delivery. They helped to get everything put up and got it all stabilized for me. Since getting it, it has been wonderful bed. I've had mine for about a month now and it’s done really good for me. I have arthritis really bad in several places in my body and the bed helps me out. I could go up when I need to and get my feet up so it won’t swell. Thus far, having my feet propped up has been my favorite. My back feels good too.

This bed is really what I needed at my age. I had a round bed before but I needed a new mattress and the mattress by itself just cost a thousand dollars. On the other hand, My Easy Rest is comfortable and I've been enjoying it. Also, I got a heater for it. My daughter told me last week, “Mama, you stay in the bed more than I ever seen you stay in the bed." I’ll recommend it and I’ve already told my friends at church about it.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Not too long ago, I bought an Easy Rest bed. I live in a small, regular apartment and I'm always making space than saving at the same time. But their sales rep was persistent. When we talked a little bit about the price, he talked to his boss and they brought it down a lot. I didn't wanna have to pay the fee once a month but they kept working it out so it worked out a little to my advantage. And one thing good about making purchases like this and paying monthly is that it's not forever. I will get finished, go away and get my money back.

At first, my decision was just to go and get a new mattress. There are lots of different beds out there but I wouldn’t have left the store buying something until I really feel comfortable in it according to what I wanted. The bed has to be not too firm and not too soft. I saw all the other different brands of bed when he showed them to me, so I got the best brand.

When the bed was delivered, the delivery was fast. The delivery team took the old bed out and set the Easy Rest bed up. They showed me how to work the remote once it was set up, so I know how to do that now. It’s working properly and it's very comfortable. The linens are stitched fine on it. I like the remote thing that makes the bed where I can feel its motions. Its massage thing is also nice and when I use it, I begin to relax a little bit better.

I talked to one of my family members about the Easy Rest bed and they said it sounds really good. But when I told them the pricing, they said they don't have that kind of money and couldn’t get it now. I know it’s a good lifetime bed and experience to really have something that’s gonna give long comfort, but it’s quite a bit for a bed. But I’ll keep trying it with friends and family to see if they are interested to pursue something like that, then I'll call Easy Rest to set a date for someone to come by.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Easy Rest is a very good company to work with. They try to make your payments as low as they can and they make sure you can get financed if you want to. Easy Rest is a good reputable company because I never had a problem with them. It was late when they came to bring the bed but I knew they were coming. When they got here, they weren’t in my house an hour. They came in, asked me where the bed was, went in and took the old bed down, and set up the new bed in no time. They were very amenable and well-mannered as well. They showed me how to adjust the bed and told me that my heating pad would come later. I use the adjustment of the head on my Easy Rest bed at night. This bed is also much firmer than my first adjustable bed. I had that bed for 20-something years but I wanted a new mattress. I also have back problems and those were the reasons why I purchased the Easy Rest bed.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Easy Rest's supposed lifetime warranty and their salesman made me choose to purchase a bed from them. I have big medical problems, so I have problems every single night and day. Right now, my immune system doesn’t function properly and it went amiss big time, so I had to go on steroids. This is the first time I’ve had steroids in the past 10 years and this is the first time it affected me that I’m wide awake all 24 hours. It was rough and my body needed some rest. So, I put on the wave action twice and I fell asleep eventually. I slept for 24 hours and I was wide awake. The Easy Rest bed was helpful that night, although I’ve had my nights where I’ve been up all night and all day.

I have multiple problems with my whole body because of the immune system problem but to some degree, the bed helped my GERD problem, because I have my head up properly and I don’t lose pillows because they can move under my head. I’ve been up and, that way, I’m a bit better. I also got a pillow which I was really up in the air about. For probably 40 years, I’ve slept on my side but because of severe osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, that’s a problem. What I found out is I have room for my shoulders. When I move my side, the pillow has a little notch in the center and my shoulder fits in there, then I get much better support on my neck, so I appreciate that as well.

The delivery team had to call to find out exactly where I was and they got there promptly. They really knew what they were doing and set up really quick. I wanted a full-size bed, but I got a twin and the best part I liked about the bed itself is the frame, as well as having been an automatic bed. All the beds I had previously looked at had four posts that sat on the floor and couldn’t be moved. I have a lot of handicaps due to arthritis, so I can’t move like I used to. I bring whatever I’m working at toward me, so I can move the bed away from the wall and I can go over and make up my bed with no problems. And when I’m done, I push it back and have never had a problem with it sliding away.

I speak almost daily, or at least weekly, about how wonderful my bed is. I had a friend come and she knew I was getting a bed. She got me special sheets that are contoured, but they have extra bind and triple elastics and the sheets stay on the bed really nice. She helped me make my bed up and she hopped in and tried it. She said to her husband that the bed is fantastic. The Easy Rest bed is the best investment I’ve ever made, apart from marriage and my home, in all the years of my living.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I have had a Craftmatic for about 35 years. I bought a new one in October and I was completely dissatisfied with it. And then I saw the Easy Rest bed and gave it try. I was trying to get a mattress that was more firm. But the Easy Rest doesn’t seem as firm as the one I had. It was the firmest one that they have. But they just unzipped something and slid that new thing in to make it firm. At this point, I'm dissatisfied with it. I use the vibrator and also the feature to raise and lower the head part but that's no different to what I have been using before. But, I praise the Easy Rest sales rep very highly as he did a terrific job. He was kind, took his time and explained everything to me.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I have lymphedema in the bottom part of my right leg and I’ve been going to physical therapy for the last three months. I had a bed for 10 years and I had to change it sometimes because it would get a little flat in a certain position. After I saw the advertisement for Easy Rest in the paper, I needed to try it and see if it would make a difference. The rep explained everything and showed me what the bed does. It was a little expensive, but the manager gave me a little discount on the prices that I got. Their delivery team also explained some things including how to use the bed to elevate the leg and the bottom part.

With Easy Rest, I elevate the leg to the position that I like and sometimes do the head part, too. It goes to a certain height but it's something comfortable for me. If I don't elevate it to the way I want it, sometimes I use a pillow. I noticed a little problem during the day when I was trying to raise the leg part of the bed and it was making a little noise so I tried to cut it off. Then during the night, I had this little noise under it and I don’t know if it's from the connection at the bottom of the bed. I’m 88 years old and sometimes I get a little confused so I need somebody to come and look at it and see what’s happening. Other than that, I’m enjoying it so far and I would recommend it. My sister’s been here looking at it and she said she likes it too and that maybe she should get one right now.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I have a lot of problems with my feet and legs swelling because of excess fluid, and I had been sleeping with pillows. I have a hard time breathing as I have a pulmonary problem and I also needed my hip raised. So due to the adjustments that we could make in those areas, I got an Easy Rest bed and I liked it. This was one of the better things that I could do. The sales representative was very nice, thorough, and knowledgeable that he had the answer for any questions I had. The delivery was very good too and the bed was nice with the adjustments. However, my previous mattress was much firmer and I’m on my side of the bed where it’s supposed to be more firm than my previous one. Even the memory foam pillow is rather soft. Still, I use the head and foot features of the bed most and it helps me breathe a little bit better. Overall, the bed has been very good and we are thoroughly enjoying it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs