Call toll free
4.37/5
Based on 1,284 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9656 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I went through several tough operations and I have to sleep at least at a 30-degree angle. I tried a couple of different pillows to prop me up to that 30-degree angle but I found them very uncomfortable and I did not use them. At one point, I considered the Easy Rest adjustable bed but it was expensive. Yet the salesman was able to help me out in terms of negotiating the price a bit so it can be a little more affordable to me. He called his office and got on the line with me. We negotiated and the transaction went through seamlessly. He was very professional and very helpful.

The delivery went fine but I had a logistics thing on my end where I purchased a base for the bed that I wanted to come before the mattress. Unfortunately, the mattress came before the new bed arrived. So, the guys took out the old mattress and placed the mattress in the old bed. Then, I wound up having to take out the mattress again and remove the old bed, and then place the new bed and the mattress on top of it.

Although Easy Rest bed was a little pricey, it was something I had to do because of my health. The bed is exactly what I needed in terms of my comfort and health. It is user-friendly and I can adjust it depending on how I feel on a certain day. I like the preset option where I could set it to a setting that I find comfortable on a consistent basis. I use the headrest all the time and I raise it to a level where I can be comfortable and get a good night’s sleep. At times, I use the massage feature and I find it comforting when I need it. Also, whenever my girlfriend has the bed to herself, she enjoys having her legs raised. However, when all the lights are out and I wanna adjust the bed or raise up the head, the control should have a lighted feature where I could see the features in the dark instead of having to turn on the light or feel for the button that I want. It would be awesome as well if there is a remote that can display the features in the dark.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was suffering from vertigo and since I got my Easy Rest bed, I have not had one episode. So, I love it. That was a miracle for me. It’s a very comfortable bed and I sleep well on it. I would recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

We were having problems with our back and we were about ready to get another mattress but the Easy Rest rep was very knowledgeable and when we asked questions, he answered them. We decided to go for it and the guy who delivered the bed was very courteous. It bothered him if I was gonna be able with me being just right around 5 feet tall off the floor. I got on the bed, pushed the button to lift my head, pushed the button to raise my legs and turned on the massager. Then he was, "Okay, you got it.

The Easy Rest is a lot better than our old bed. We lift our heads up for nighttime sleeping and use the massage several times. I got a hiatal hernia and using the head elevation feature helped a lot. I use it to loll me back to sleep again even though I got a CPAP machine. There were also times that I would wake up during the middle of the night coughing and get a raw egg taste in my mouth but it hasn't happened since we've had the Easy Rest.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My wife and I are getting older and the Easy Rest seemed like it’d be comfortable. Everything was good with the Easy Rest sales rep who sold us the bed. Any question we had was answered. Then the delivery went as smooth as could be. The delivery guy got here, didn’t take 30 minutes, and then he was gone. We've had the bed since the 1st of November and we don’t have any problems at all. It is better than our old bed of 10 years and we like it. I use its features for the vibrating part and the adjustment on my head ‘cause that feels good on my back.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Easy Rest called me and talked about a free pillow. I hadn’t planned on spending near that much for one of them, but after the salesman sat down and did his pitch, Easy Rest sounded like the top-of-the-line unit. The salesman was very informative and he was able to answer any questions I had. The purchasing process was great. The delivery team was a lot faster than I thought they were gonna be. They were polite and there were no problems in that department.

I have a bad back and when I get up in the mornings, I like the comfort of being able to adjust the bed up and down. I also like the vibration part. I’m satisfied. However, I feel the springs and the stuff through the bed and it is not good. When I wake up in the morning, I’ve got bruise marks on me from some of the underlying springs. The rep was asking me about the bed, so I told him and he said that they didn’t want that happening, so they were gonna send me some additional stuffing or memory foam or whatever goes underneath the part that is there now to make the bed a little softer. They were supposed to send me something to make it a little thicker and I’m just waiting on it and it is supposed to be here already. I have a remote for the bed and I would have liked to have the massage part down on my legs too, but I couldn’t afford the next step-up bed. Other than that, the bed does what it is supposed to do.

I’ve looked into some other stuff through other companies about the bed, but they didn’t offer a long warranty as what Easy Rest has. It is the first time I ever had a bed like this and I’m satisfied with all the functions that I have. It is very nice to be able to watch some TV before you go to sleep, raise your legs up, and step up to a comfortable position, and Easy Rest has all that right on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I filled out a little brochure and then the Easy Rest salesman popped up. I tried telling him I couldn’t afford the bed but he just kept on it. He was nice though. The installers were really nice too. They got it all set up and going in less than an hour. They also explained everything to us. We’ve had the bed for a few months now and so far, it has been relaxing. We mostly use the elevation feature on the foot part of it. My wife and I use the bed every night and we both like it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We got a Tempur-Pedic in 2001 and I never liked it 'cause it’s too hard for me. We like that the Easy Rest is adjustable and we got one. The sales rep was very polite, courteous, and well informed. Then the delivery team set the bed up in a good time and explained everything about it to me, which was good. The Easy Rest bed is softer than Tempur-Pedic, but it's not as soft as I would like it. Other than that, it's okay and sometimes I can’t wait to get back in it. I use the head up and the massage features as those help my back more. I would definitely recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I use all the features of the Easy Rest bed because my back is bad but it’s not helping any. Nevertheless, the Easy Rest delivery team was great and they did a good job. They went through everything.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have Lymphedema and congested heart failure and I need a hospital-type bed that would elevate my feet. I liked the amount of functions that Easy Rest has and its price. Also, their sales rep was pleasant and knew what he was talking about. When they delivered the bed, we had to ask them to put the extensions in the legs on the bed so that it would raise up so we could get underneath the bed with a vacuum. It was too low for me to sit on, so we had to raise it. I really love this bed. My old bed squeaked and the Easy Rest is much better. I stay in it for about four hours in the morning and elevate my feet and my legs and feet do not have any swelling like they used to.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I don’t sleep good on the Easy Rest bed. I get up hurting every morning and I can’t get enough sleep. But the sales reps that came out to my home were really nice and the installation team was good. They explained everything to me.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The Easy Rest sales rep went through everything with me and explained everything. Everything worked out just like he said. I have back problems and ankle swells up. I noticed I've been sleeping and resting better with the Easy Rest. When I elevate my feet at night, they won't be swollen the next morning. Everything is fine so far. I recommended Easy Rest to three or four of my friends.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I was tossing and turning in the bed that I had and I wasn't getting much sleep. I decided to get a bed from Easy Rest after I had an orientation with one of their reps. Some of the features that she was trying to show me such as the massage and the position of the pillows made a big difference. Then, when I went to stand up, I could tell the difference that it had on my legs and back. The team that delivered the unit was courteous. They came in, put up the bed, and explained to me the different features of the unit and demonstrated how to do the controls. They were very good at it. I use the bed's feature that raises the head and feet the most. One night, I slept for three hours and it felt like I was asleep for eight. I was well-rested. Get an Easy Rest bed and try it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was sleeping in a hospital bed and it raised the feet and the head, but it still wasn't too comfortable with the mattress. I decided to get an Easy Rest because of its comfort, the vibrations, and the raising of the head and the feet. The sales person was very good. She explained everything and went over everything thoroughly to make sure that we understood what was going on, what the bed was about, and the benefits and pros and cons of the bed. Then, the delivery guys came in, brought the bed, and set it up. They asked me if I wanted the coasters so that we could move it around if we wanted to and put the bed exactly where we wanted it. It's at the right height. So, everything is good.

I use all the features. I sleep in a fetal position and I constantly use the vibrator. It helps put me to sleep and it helps me rest. I like the way it feels on my body. Since using Easy Rest, I'm sleeping better, waking up better, and sleeping longer. I'm a little more refreshed when I wake up in the morning. I have recommended it to others. The people that have gotten in it and laid on it said it is so comfortable.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

It was hard for me to lay on my old bed and I thought it would be easier with the Easy Rest but it wasn't. I'm sleeping on it as I did on my other bed and I still got my pillows rolled up to put my feet under it. I also have to lay on the edge of it on one side. The pillow they gave me was not any good and it was the most uncomfortable I've ever tried to sleep with in my life. It was harder than a rock and they might as well put it on for a dry line. Still, I like the bed and I would recommend Easy Rest. The rep was really friendly and pretty good at what she did that she could talk the devil into buying iced water. Hopefully, once I got my hip fixed and they get the bed replaced, I'll be able to adjust it better and it will work out a lot better.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I sleep pretty well on the Easy Rest bed. I've had it for two months and I like it. However, I bit too much that I could handle and I'd wanna see if I could do a $110 a month for it. Other than that, everything else went great.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I work part-time in a nursing home and I had problems with the lower part of my back. The Easy Rest bed is good for me because its service has taught me what to do with my feet, to pull them up and the back. When I wake up in the morning, my feet are swollen, but with the Easy Rest now, I can elevate my feet at night, so it helps with the swelling. I use all the features of the Easy Rest. The bed is adjustable and comfortable. I'm waking up feeling much better and my body is more rested. The heat in the lower part of the back helps with the pains and stress. I like to sit and read on the bed, so I pull out a table that I can put across my legs and sit up in the bed and read.

The bed is very expensive. I sent in a form to give me six months and I said that I might purchase a bed. I would wait for six months and it would have come up to have a free bed, but the sales rep was a good salesman, so he won. I told him my circumstances, so he called and he spoke on my behalf. I was grateful for that because Easy Rest gave me a breakdown of 129, so that was friendly as it was.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My mom needed a new mattress for her bed. She had a different adjustable bed and when her mattress wore out, my brother bought her a regular mattress to put on it. And every time she would raise the head of the bed, it would crack and pop the springs in the regular mattress. We were looking to get a new mattress for her Craftmatic bed. Then I was asked if someone could come out and talk to us about an Easy Rest bed and I said yes.

We had Easy Rest come out and we spent about three hours with the lady. She measured my mom and measured the bed and looked at the old one. She was wonderful. She said she had been selling adjustable beds for a long time and that she had one. She also said that she mostly sells them to the seniors and her being a senior now herself, she understands a lot of how the bed helps a person when they’re in their senior years, especially with asthma and COPD.

The installers were also wonderful. They were really helpful. I had already taken my bed out of my room, and they moved my mom’s bed that she had into my room, so that I could have my mom’s old bed. And then they did her new one, and they explained everything to us. They showed us how to use the remote, how she could set it on a pattern so that she can push that one button and it’ll go to where she wants to be each night without her having to wait and say, “Okay, this is the perfect spot.” They left all the instructions in case we forgot something about the remote. They left a little paper and they explained it on that. They were a good crew. And they took away all the plastic, cardboard, and everything that the bed was in. They didn’t leave anything here for me to dispose of.

My mother usually uses the up and down feature. She also uses the remote for different positions. She's enjoying her bed. I would tell others that they should get an Easy Rest bed. That’s what I told the guy that I work for. He sees the Craftmatic commercials, and he says that he’s gonna get one, and I said he should give Easy Rest a try.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My experience with the Easy Rest rep was good and she convinced me. She was very professional and knowledgeable about it. She knew about people in pain and what would benefit them. The delivery guys were cool. They came in, did their thing and was gone. They showed me how to use it in person then, they had me do it. They told me about the vibrator and the massager. They were very careful, courteous and respectful. I haven’t been able to have a peaceful rest in many years, until I got this Easy Rest bed. I normally have to wake up at 3 o’clock because my back hurts but I slept until 7 o’clock today. I could get into a position to where I don’t hurt during the night. I can adjust it to whatever is comfortable for me and I like the softness of it. It’s not a hard bed which I couldn’t stand. It’s nice, lovely and it is the best bed I’ve ever had.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

When I first saw the Easy Rest bed, I felt like it would be comfortable for me because I would be able to adjust it to where I would be able to sleep comfortably. But that's not the case since I've had it. I'm not able to rest comfortably and I'm having a lot of difficult pains trying to adjust to this bed. It seems to make my sleep pattern harder than it was prior to getting it.

It's not what it seems like on TV since I received it but the sale was quick and professional and the reps did everything they were supposed to do. They explained everything to me 100% like how the bed works and its different tricks. Also, the delivery team was great and they served me with courtesy and respect. But sleeping in the Easy Rest bed is causing me a lot of pain and I'm not too happy about it. I'm very dissatisfied and I will not recommend Easy Rest until they make some type of adjustment.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I sent in a coupon and then an Easy Rest representative was sent out here to talk to me about their bed. All the people that I dealt with, even on the phone, were very nice. They also took the old bed away. Taking a nap with the Easy Rest is a whole lot better and I can walk a little better these days. When your back or something gets tired, you can level yourself up in a better position. And you got the vibration on it, which helps a lot.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Easy Rest sent flyers around and I found it. They said you could win a bed and I sent it in. I was surprised that they called me but they didn’t say that I won the bed because I would have to pay for it. I had the other model bed that they used to make and I had it for a long time but I couldn’t move it around the way that I would like. It was so heavy and low but it was a very good bed at the time when we got it. Like everything, when they were new, it was alright. So, I found this one was more interesting, and it was better for me. It’s a little bit more advanced and very comfortable to use. I can raise the bottom which elevate my foot because sometimes, it cramps up. I don’t like my head and feet too low, so I raise the back a little bit and I would raise it at front. Since I got it, I sleep better at night and I got a nice rest.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I was having trouble with my back and with the Easy Rest, it felt a lot better. In the evening, when I put the massager on, it puts me to sleep and I like it. The salesman was, his knowledge of their products was great and he answered everything I asked. The delivery went easily and the delivery people were polite and helpful. They also took care of the trash before they left. All around, my experience with Easy has been great. They were all professional and business-like so it was easy.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I was looking into buying a bed and the man from Easy Rest came at the right time. I’m 71 and all the features in the bed looked like something that I could use. The sales rep can sell an elephant. He was nice and he brought me a present. Plus, he wasn’t rushing but wasn’t trying to stay in my house all day either. So, that was good. The delivery team came, got the job done and got out. The delivery didn’t take long and they showed me how to use the bed.

I was having a little trouble sleeping on my old bed and now, I have all the comfort that I would need so, I’m enjoying the Easy Rest. I don’t use the massage that much unless I’m just lying down and I feel like using it. However, I like being able to put my legs up sometimes, put my head up in the bed and be able to read. To do these stuff, I have to go downstairs and sit up and do it but I can do it my bed. I called my girlfriend and told her about Easy Rest because she’s not as old as I am but getting there and we talked about just being able to lay in the bed. You’re just lying on a flat bed and you got the pillows up, when the morning comes, you wanna get up and go downstairs. Sometimes, I’m not ready to go downstairs and I can lay on my back and watch TV.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

My wife wanted an Easy Rest bed since she has a sore back and wasn't sleeping well at night. The sales rep was good and knew his product. Before we purchased the Easy Rest bed, the five-year old bed that my wife previously had was just a flat bed. But since having the Easy Rest bed and sleeping on it, she’s not waking up with a backache anymore. She uses all of its features, but the headboard that raises up the back and the head is the one that she likes the most. We were satisfied with everything and we would recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I've got a granddaughter here who encouraged me to get an Easy Rest bed and the salesman did a pretty good job in selling it. I bought the bed myself. It was late at night when the delivery team brought the bed out and put it together. They got the bed set up and left. My favorite feature of the bed is the massager which helps with the problems of the day. So far, my experience with Easy Rest has been okay.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

The only thing that I like about the Easy Rest is that you can raise it up and down to different positions. That’s all that works to me that really made a difference than with the bed I had before. The bed is not what I expected it to be. The vibrate thing has not been great, and it makes a lot of noise. The salesman was pretty good. I was trying not to get the bed at first. They wanted to close for $4,000 and I told him it was a lot of money for a bed. I couldn't afford it. Then he put his boss on the phone, and the boss started talking and we got the price down to almost $3,000. So I thought maybe it would help me rest better and give my back a little more support. But in the end, it was still gonna cost me $4,000 because of interest. Once I got it and started using it, it’s not worth the money that I paid for it.

When the delivery team came out, they weren’t polite and on the day when they were supposed to deliver the bed, there was a mistake in the time. The bed didn’t arrive around five o’clock so I called the guy up and asked him when they would be coming. I got annoyed because I thought the delivery timeframe was from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon. He did not respond so he called me back. He acted like it wasn’t a big deal and told me that he got everything mixed up.

When the guy came to deliver the bed, it was about 7:30. He called me up a couple of times to find our place and asked for directions, so I told him everything. When he got here, he pulled off by the house. My neighbor was outside and he was telling him where the address was and the guy was still sitting in the truck. I was standing in my driveway, and I thought he saw me, waiting for him to get out of the truck and come to the house. So I walked up to the truck and asked him what was he waiting for. He asked me why I was yelling at him, but I said I was not yelling at him. The guy told him where I was at and I was standing in the driveway waiting for him to come out. And then he came in, but he was like he was in a hurry. I told him that I was paying a lot of money for this bed, and I don’t care with his time. He came to deliver this damn bed. I didn’t like his attitude.

They didn't even set up the headboard to the bed. The stuff is still sitting here. I didn’t even see what they were doing. I didn’t get a chance to see how they were putting it up and to work it because the whole time they were bringing it in, I was on the phone with about three different people. I was able to talk to a lady and explained to her about the delivery time being mixed up, but she got annoyed. I also called the manager of the delivery team.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

We’ve had our for the last eight years. It was really uncomfortable. So, when we had the opportunity to buy an Easy Rest bed, we both liked it. It’s really comfortable. The person who demonstrated the bed was kind and didn't pressure us at all. Some salespeople just want to pressure people into doing something they don’t want. Instead, our salesperson talked to us and we told him about some of Charles’ health problems. Thereafter, he showed us videos and told us how this might improve Charles' sleeping and his comfort. The delivery team was nice too. They showed us how to use everything and it was wonderful.

From what Charles has gone through the last few years, the bed seemed good for him to have. He could raise it up or put the heating pad on it because he’s had a broken neck, a head concussion, and blood clots in his legs. In the evening at night when we go lie down, we like to watch television, and before, we always had to prop up some pillows. With this Easy Rest bed, we can put it at the height that we wanted to watch television, and then when we get ready to go to bed, we just put it down a little bit to what we want. We rest well on it so it’s really nice. We would recommend Easy Rest to others and tell them about the experience we had with the salesperson.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I have trouble with my back all the time and people say that Easy Rest and all those kinds of beds are good on my back. I also thought the bed would be a lot different for what it was but I couldn't see it. I can't adjust it right and it seems that they didn't get it wired up right. It's double and if I raise my side, it raises the other side. It might work better if it was single and there would be a 100% difference. I've had the Easy Rest for about a month now and I just don't care for it. I rested better on my old bed than I did on this one. The reps were good people and they did the best they could but I really don't like the bed and I'm not happy about it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I needed a new bed. I had the other one for a while and it was falling apart. I've had my previous mattress too for about nine years. Something came in the mail from Easy Rest and I said we'll purchase it. I needed a new bed anyway. The sales reps I worked with were very nice and helpful. They did their job appropriately. The delivery of the bed went very well too. So far, I find the bed nice and comfortable. Every now and then, I might be up a few times but overall, I don't have much problem with sleeping on it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

The bed that I had before originally had a pillow top mattress and after eight years, I decided to get another one. However, not knowing any about mattresses, I got a regular one, which made my bed look like a little kid’s bed. It was only a foot and a half off the floor and I wasn’t happy with it because I would get some backache every once in a while. So, I entered this contest to win a free one. Easy Rest sent a representative over. To this day, I can’t afford it but she told me that I should take care of myself. I’m 71 years old and the bed is the best furniture I could buy. She was very persuasive and I decided to get one. When it came, they transferred my old bed into my mother’s room and took out her double bed.

It took a little adjustment getting into the Easy Rest bed. Before, I would bend down and I was on the bed. I’m very short, so now, I have to flip up and get on it. My television is in my bedroom so, I spend 90% of my time on this bed and I use the going up feature the most. I eat dinner and play with my cat in here. It’s my couch, bed and chair all in one. However, Easy Rest doesn’t seem like it’s for me and I like my first one better. Every day, no matter which position I sleep in, I get up with a backache. It goes away after 20 minutes but I’m wondering if the difference between having a low bed and a high one was what was giving me the backache. I have to get up in the morning, feed my cat and myself. I gotta straighten up around here and with a backache, it slows me down. I don’t like it. I can sit on this bed and watch television all day and not get a backache but when I sleep, I get one.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information