2. Adjustable Beds
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I like the Easy Rest bed. It has a separate compartment for the topper. I can go out and buy another topper and slide it in if that one wears or gets compressed. I like that idea. I’m lying on the bed and I have the massage going on it on my right side because I’ve been hurting real bad on it. It really does help, but the bed is grossly overpriced. I’m hoping that Medicare helps me pay this bill ‘cause this is the most expensive bed I’ve ever bought in my life. Retired people like us are the immediate people that can use these beds. I’ve been in manufacturing and when I look at how it’s constructed, it’s constructed well. But it’s not a $10,000 bed. I can go to any mattress store and buy a Sleep Number Bed that does the same thing, spend 3,000 and get the best one they have.

The delivery team came from New York to our house and had to take the whole bed apart. They had a lot of work to do and were very tired, but they were very nice. They spent two hours here. They cleaned up everything except for the ball bearings. We kept stepping on ball bearings for a week later. The only problem we’ve had is getting our $350 worth of sheets and pillow cases. That’s been since December when we ordered them. The salesman came to the house and at the end said, “The sheets will come later. You have to call them and order them.” I can understand it taking a month because it’s sort of a custom thing. It’s a king-size split in half. My wife called this morning and they couldn’t tell her anything except they’re on the way. They’ve been telling her that the last three phone calls.

How do you make the bed without sheets? We have one full sheet ‘cause it’s a king-sized bed. But if my wife sits the head of her bed and I have mine down, somebody loses sheet. She has to sit up because when she lies down, she can’t breathe. She had open-heart surgery and ever since that, she can’t lie flat and sleep. For the past four years, she’s been sleeping in her recliner. We haven’t slept together in four years until we got this bed. It's the only way she could put the back up then sleep. No matter how many pillows we stacked, it just didn’t work.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I was just cleaning the house and one of the envelopes happened to have a brochure of the Easy Rest. I thought of sending it in to see if I could win it. Within a week, I was contacted by Easy Rest. I did not win it but they asked if they could come out and give us a presentation. It was not a bad idea because in November 2018, my husband had a massive heart attack and he was taken from Martinsville, Virginia to Roanoke, Virginia. They talked about the necessity of a possible hospital bed. So, when we got into the conversation with the salesperson, he was talking about the split kings. I would never want to be separated from my husband at all and this seemed like an option that was workable. It had a horrendous price but eventually, there was a possibility that we could end up having to buy a hospital bed. So, I asked about the transformation to follow that.

The rep was very receptive to my questions and was able to answer them without hesitation which gave me a good impression. I told him that we were in the process of a major repair in our kitchen of water damage for about over $21,000, and because we were both on social security, there was no way that I could afford the bed. My husband wanted it, and this gentleman went above and beyond and way above more to talk with his bosses. I had the honor of speaking with him as well. They did everything imaginable, so that we could afford this bed. I have no regrets. I'm having to learn to fix the twin bed. They connect, but they don't connect. I can put my hand out and my husband is there. My husband is a diabetic with only one leg and he could fall out of bed. He has had several sugar lows, which counteracts him, since we've been using the bed. So, I'm super grateful with the Easy Rest

I talked back with the other salespeople in Baltimore that helped me with my free purchase of our linens and the rep was very upbeat to everything, not just professionally, but because I'm familiar with the area, I just happened to pull in a little tweak to it and then he knew exactly what I was talking about. When you talk to somebody on a professional basis, somewhere along the line, it's gonna get personal and it should be if you want it to be. I've always enjoyed the conversations and they treat me like family. I know what it's like to earn your client's trust and your commitment to that client as well as their need to know and to be satisfied and to feel comfortable.

My son bought another kind and I didn't tell my other one about it. However, what we did was a love that was proactive. We were proactive to what our needs could be in the future and all I have to do is lock in a handrail for either one of us. That alone has given me peace of mind. At the same time, my husband really wasn't aware of what I was thinking about but we have prepared for what could be the inevitable. It's easy to get around. I don't even mind making up the twin bed. I can't find anything negative about the company, the items or their staff. I'd give them a triple A plus.

I have fibromyalgia, osteoporosis and the beginnings of rheumatoid arthritis. So, I lift the bed a little in the head, a little in the feet and turn the massager on. If I had gone to sleep within that 30 mins, I tap it again. I like it that we have the remotes that are connected to the bed, so we cannot lose them. My experience with Easy Rest has been amazing. They had been aware of our needs and the cost was brought down, and we were comfortable with that.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I was going to get one of the numbered beds, and I had the misfortune of helping an elderly couple with their numbered bed. It seems like the different sides wouldn’t work properly for them. I got up under and took it apart, and I was really shocked at the miniature size of the motors and all that ran it. And I couldn’t it get it to work without swapping the hose around and make it work off of one side rather than two. I didn’t get it to where it would pump up and down. In my mind, I didn’t think it was quality material and so I wanted something that was a little more substantial and would do the job. That was the reason I chose the Easy Rest.

The Easy Rest rep was excellent. He put the bed off and took it out of the box and brought it in. And I had already made a place for it. I’d taken the old bed out and thrown it away. Originally, I asked them to take it away. But then I found out I could take it out a piece at a time, and a guy came down with a crane and picked it all up. It was gone by the time the Easy Rest team got here. They didn’t stay in the area more than 5 or 10 minutes. They saw where it was supposed to go, and they brought it in and they put it down.

I’m still playing around with my Easy Rest bed, but I would like the vibration to be able to cut off a little at will. Sometimes, I can’t get it to cut off. I have to wait on it to run out. But I’ll figure it out. Other than that, it’s been a good experience. I like the elevation of the head. During the night, I can make myself a little more comfortable raising it up. Sometimes, I just go back and let it down a little more. But it’s usually elevated at least five inches, and then I go a little more severe sometimes and find myself a little more comfortable that way. I’m 81 years old and at my age, I spend a lot more time resting than I do exercising. And I enjoy the comfort of my Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Both my wife and I have certain handicaps. My wife's mainly to her back, and she deserved a little bit easier sleeping system. Easy Rest had massage and all the comforts that came with it. The position of the legs, the feet, the neck and back for support were key factors for her. I have suffered so far eight strokes, and I sleep in a hospital bed in the living room area, and she hears me every time I move on that squeaky bed. And even though we had other bedding, it had been a long time since I had slept on anything new. So, she wanted to put me at the end of the house on a comfortable bed, something that would adjust easily for me, and I elected to go ahead and buy two of them. I bought her a queen-size and I got me a full-size extra length because I'm somewhat of a tall person. Easy Rest did a good job. I liked it from the day that we met the salesman. The salesman was nice, and was thorough.

My wife and I haven't slept together in 15 years since she had her first back operation. She's on pain management and has to use morphine time-released prescription medicine. And she has to use muscle relaxers, so she don't end up tense. And for medical reasons, we thought the beds would suit us. There was only one drawback when they came. They brought that big truck in my front yard, backed into it, circle around the driveway area we have and it tore our branches out of the tree. My wife was upset thoroughly. Other than that, they were pretty good.

The one technician that was handling all of it was only inside of the house here. He's the one that showed me about, "Hey, yeah. We just move this bed easy." They moved it over and we got it done quick. Then he come down to see my wife's bed, and my wife's got two problems. One of them was that the mattress was not setting even on both sides. If you looked at the mattress straight on and the headboard, the right side that she was sleeping on was lower, and it was about two inches. She wanted to have it brought up.

There was a bolt laying on the floor. It came out of our bed or maybe it didn't. But the guy says, "Yeah, this is one of our shipping bolts. So we pull them all out. I got a whole hand full of them in the truck." He went on and on and on. He goes, "That's just okay. The bolt is all right." But he didn't know how to fix the problem. The thing about the technician was that he said, "Okay, lady. You keep telling me this, but I'm telling you there's nothing we can do about it." He said the only thing he could do was agree to disagree with my wife. That set my wife off. That's why she got Trevor, the main guy at shipping, on the phone. All it took was Trevor to tell the technician how to swap that thing around to make it level again. They got it taken care of. My wife is now happy again.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have a stimulator in my spinal column now and it's an implant. I was tired of not sleeping because I got up numerous times at night with the waterbed we had for 39 years. I had an Easy Rest sales rep and I liked him. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. He was a good guy. The delivery people were wonderful too. They got here early and they set the bed up. It was set up soon. I had to go and buy sheets for it.

I slept probably the first time all night the night I got the bed. I slept all night without getting up at all. I love it. I have three children that I adopted. I have a 17-year-old girl, a 14-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl. The three of them crawled on the bed with me one afternoon. I was lying on the bed and I told them what all it did. They started fighting about who was gonna get it when I died. I also have a 38-year-old son who's married that lives in Kyle. My big kids came in that weekend. My daughter-in-law got on the bed and I told her that the kids were fighting over who would get it. She said that the kids won't get the bed, but they would. We know there’s gonna be a fight over the bed when I die.

With the Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep flat and that makes a difference for me. I have a horrible esophageal hernia. You can't sit propped up on a waterbed. There is also the vibration feature of the bed, which is okay. I don’t use that a whole lot. Sometimes I do, like I did this last week or so. Aside from my stimulator, I also have a bad knee and right hip. I used some vibration with that and I think that it helped a lot.

I also like the part where you can raise your head a little bit. I have my seven-year-old who now sleeps with me all the time. She says I have to put the head up a little as I can’t leave it flat. We have to have our head up a little to sleep. She sleeps well and she doesn’t wake up either. She’ll sleep under the cover. That’s the only bed that child’s ever slept on under the covers. She would tell me, “I know you don’t like to be touched when you’re sleeping. I like to snuggle with you. If I touch you, just wake me up and tell me to scoot over.” She loves it and I don’t mind. My Easy Rest is a queen-size bed. I’m big, but it’s okay.

I got the paperwork and I have someone who is interested in purchasing an Easy Rest or looking at one. I’m gonna give them the information so they can call and set up an appointment too. We are also in the process of trying to sell my 86 and 82-year-old parents’ house. When we do, we’re gonna build a house right next to it for them, and the beds that I’ll put in there will be Easy Rest beds. I will buy two more. I will definitely put heat on them because they need the heat.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

We purchased 2 of the twin size adjustable beds two years ago. I was fixing to have major back surgery and wanted a bed that was easier for me to get in and out of. As time has gone by, I hate this bed. It kills my back to make it up and takes me forever to fall to sleep, if I can manage that. I may soon be putting my Sleep Number bed back in and put this one in the garage.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

My wife had a different bed that she bought 20 years ago. It was a mattress and a frame in a V shape. When the Easy Rest came up, she told me to go ahead and get it. And a rep came to the house and did some measuring. I used to have an old mattress that gave out in the middle and gave me a backache. Every morning, I'd get up with a backache. But now, with the Easy Rest bed, I don't have a backache. The Easy Rest bed works. I use the whole thing. I raise my feet up and then I raise my back up. The problem is if I have to get up in the nighttime and I want to go to the bathroom, I have to put it clear down. I then get up and go to the bathroom and then I have put it back up again.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I have Neuropathy and without the bed, I have to put my buttocks exactly against a wall with the feet and the legs directly above for at least 30 minutes for the water to run out of the foot and the leg back into the body. The bed can provide a much more comfortable arrangement for that. I use the bottom of the bed for the feet to go up and once in a long while, if I'm not sleeping well, I will use the top, so that I sit up rather than lie down. Since using the bed, I can do it nightly as I go to bed, which helps. My old bed is flat and there is no way to raise my foot above my body.

The reps were very nice. They explained exactly what the bed could do. Also, they came in and put me on the old bed to find out that the new bed has an additional seven inches on the bottom, simply to accommodate the feet that much better. My height is 6’1”. The delivery team was wonderful. Two gentlemen came and one of them and I sat at the table and went over the paperwork while the other one took the old bed out and put the new one in. Yeah, they were very quick about it. Their truck had a problem coming over from Tampa that day so, they were late but they completed it just before 8:00.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I've had the bed about 7 years and after a while, it starts to wear. I wasn’t that dead set on getting a bed but when the salesman was telling me how beautifully the Easy Rest bed slept, it sounded good so I decided to take a chance. I haven't been sorry for one second. I like to lie in bed and watch TV, and I can always elevate my head. Also, I have arthritis and I can also elevate the feet a little. It keeps the swelling down out of my feet and legs. The delivery people were excellent. They were professional in bringing the new bed and setting it up, and showing me how it went. And I appreciate them taking away the old bed. It was a great experience and I enjoyed it. I have a close friend and the only reason that she doesn’t have this bed is because she already has one. But I tell anybody and everybody that will listen to me about my bed. I'm so pleased with it. It’s comfortable and relaxing, and I would proudly recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I had a full sized bed and this apartment was so small. I got this twin bed that belonged to my granddaughter. It was okay, but I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why. I got something in the mail about Easy Rest and I thought, “Well, I'll try it.” I called them and the guy that sold me the bed was Dawson. He was nice and I couldn't ask for anybody to be any nicer than he was. The delivery guys then came in, brought the bed, set it up, and left. For the work they did in putting it up, I rate it the best. They also showed me how to use the bed with a remote control. I could read so I use it.

I like to raise the head up and the foot up and the Easy Rest bed helps me on that. It’s also easier for me to make up the bed cause I could raise the top up and put the sheets on and raise the foot up and put the sheets on. However, I had to order something from Montgomery Ward ‘cause I didn’t have any that fit. The man that I talked to when I got the Easy Rest said he’d give me credit for some sheets ($150) or anything I wanted, but he lied to me. I ordered sheets, and they never sent them. Every time I called, they gave me the runaround. They didn’t do anything and they didn’t let me know anything. I was very disappointed. I also called every other day and the language of the people that answered sounded like it was foreign. I couldn't understand anything they said.

The service I got is the only thing I got against Easy Rest. Firstly, they promise you something, and then they don’t supply. You'd feel the same way I do. You won’t like it. I don’t like for people to laugh at me about things too. They sent me a mattress cover because I paid for it out of my own pocket. On the other hand, I couldn't ask for nothing better than the bed and I would recommend it. I wasn't sleeping before, but since I got the Easy Rest bed, I sleep better.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information