4.45/5
Based on 1,187 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United stated that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

7990 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I got COPD and was urged that Easy Rest might help me breathe. The salesman was good and it’s been about a month and a half now since I bought the bed. The delivery guys gave me a demonstration and in half an hour, they were here and gone. I sleep on my Easy Rest every night but I like sleeping on my couch more. I never had a bed before Easy Rest and I slept on a couch. My COPD hasn't gotten better yet but I'm hoping that it would over time. Everyone told me that it wouldn’t happen overnight and that's what I also expected.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I've had eight back surgeries, hip and leg surgery and a lot of arthritis throughout my body as well as the injuries that required surgery. Just to get a comfortable night sleep, I had to prop with so many pillows under my knees, under my neck and along my side. I also have fiber meiosis so if I get three hours of sleep without waking in pain, that's good. I was looking for an alternative to my old bed, which was a Select Comfort Sleep Number type and I responded to Easy Rest's sweepstakes. I didn't win, but when I got a follow-up call from them I decided to take a look at them. I then met with Mr. Spencer, their sales rep, and I told him to show me the premium. He was professionally dressed and was professional in every aspect. He even gifted me a scented table candle, which was very thoughtful and unexpected.

He went through the entire presentation with all the video, showed me everything and answered my questions. I couldn't have asked for anybody more professional and considerate. Their delivery team was also nice, helpful and accommodating. I could not have asked for anything better. They got here 6:00, which was late, but they had two other deliveries before mine. When they got here, they set the unit up and removed the old mattress for me. Since having my Easy Rest, I get more hours of rest than I did previously. I can't sleep perfectly flat since there's no way I can lie perfectly flat because I'm fused in four levels. I have to have some elevation of my neck and shoulders and some elevation under my knees and this handles it just perfectly. The bed is also easier for me to make because it's higher than the bed that I had been. It's super comfortable. I love the fact that it's adjustable to any and every position I want.

I read in the morning, and sometimes in the evening I'm watching TV and to be able to adjust the bed to accommodate those is fabulous. I take advantage of the programmable aspect of the remote control and I have a reading position that’s pre-programmed. Sometimes the one for reading and the one for just relaxing and watching TV vary a little bit. I love its massage feature as well and I have it setup and use it daily. Also, not having to use all those pillows to prop myself up and to get places is really nice. It's a fabulous bed and it's major investment but it's worth it to me. I have shown it to my friends and have recommended it to everybody I know and speak to. However, after reading through the booklet, the only concern I have is rotating the mattress every month. It's so heavy for me I don't know if I can do that. I live alone and it's not easy for me to get somebody and help me.

I also noticed that after making several adjustments on the course of the time from I get into bed till I get out the next day, the bed seems to pull away from the wall a few inches. I think it's the mattress on top of the frame that seems to edge out a little bit since the rollers are locked. It's not anything that I have a major concern about, but because the bed is so heavy, it's a little difficult for me to get the mattress back in place.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My wife has Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. So I got rid of the hospital bed that we had and purchased an Easy Rest bed for her. It's better and more comfortable than the hospital bed. She rests much easier and sleeps much more sounder with it. She also have blood pressure problems and swelling on her feet, so she likes to raise her head and feet and she can do that much easier with the Easy Rest. I’m completely satisfied and I would recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Easy Rest is much, much better than my previous bed of about 40 years. I needed a smaller bed and I have very bad knees. Also, I’m moving soon. I’ve just started knee treatments and the bed is helping. I like its feature for raising my legs. I'm very happy with the bed and the excellent Easy Rest people. I would tell others about Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I’m having back problem so I ordered an Easy Rest bed. It adjusts up and down and it's fine. It also raises the head up and I use that feature the most. Their sales rep was nice, and the delivery guys did a great job when they came out to set up my bed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I had been looking at the Easy Rest bed for a long time. Their rep came here to the house and made a deal in which I’ll get some money back. I’m glad that we came to a term where I can afford what I’m doing. The guy delivered the bed and showed me how to use it. He was a very nice young gentleman and everything went fine. I have the bed for about a month now and it is comfortable. I sleep and rest much better. I don’t have to be dreaming about a whole lot of kicking and falling off. I mostly use the pillows and the thing that I put on my leg with it. I also use the massage feature since I have apparatus for my leg too, and because of that, I walk better every day. I raise the bed up as well. The bed that I owned for so long before getting the Easy Rest was not as comfortable as my bed is now. I enjoy the Easy Rest bed and I've recommended it. It's been a beautiful experience.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I really enjoy my Easy Rest bed, and I’m sleeping good on it. I really like that the head can be elevated. I use BiPAP and it makes me sleep better. Their sales representatives are really good. They answer all of my questions. Also, their delivery guy was a real gentleman. He was really good in showing us and getting the Easy Rest bed set up, as well as taking the old bed out.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Me and my husband both get better sleep with Easy Rest. Buying it was the best move I have made in the past 10 years, I don't know why I waited so long to buy one. Me and my husband both get better sleep with the Easy Rest. My husband is disabled and the massage really helps his back. The bed can also lift your legs so your feet are higher than your body and that helps the heart. The Easy Rest sales representative was fantastic. He demonstrated to me how to use the bed. The delivery team was also great, and they knew what they were doing. They installed the bed before I even realized they were in and out the door. I am very satisfied with Easy Rest, and I'm planning on buying another one for my aunt.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I got an Easy Rest bed for my wife. She has Fibromyalgia and it's helping her sleep better. Their sales rep demonstrated it well and no one could have done a better job. We bought a frame for the mattresses and springs that we had and the delivery team moved everything and put everything in the order it should be. They did a great job. Easy Rest would definitely help somebody who has arthritis or sleep problems. I would recommend it to people.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

The Easy Rest sales rep brought some miniature samples so I could feel the massage part of the bed. It was definitely the selling factor and my favorite feature. I love my bed. It’s gentle and a worthy experience of sleeping perfectly.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Easy Rest is not the best mattress that I've slept on, but it's all right and it's good for my wife. She doesn't always sleep well, so I've got to raise it up to where she doesn't have to have a pillow to lift her head up. Plus, it vibrates and relieves the tension she has. I needed something to help her sleep and it does. She sleeps well now. Plus, I can get in and out of bed without waking my wife. Also, the rep was really good. I'm very happy and satisfied with the bed and I would recommend it to someone else.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I like the Easy Rest but my wife didn’t like it that much. She won’t use any of that stuff on it and she complains about noise, that the vibration’s being too loud. I also noticed my back hurts a lot more. So, we want to move the old bed back in and put the new bed upstairs for our guest to enjoy it. The sales rep was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed talking to him. The delivery team was wonderful. They set everything up and we had no problems whatsoever.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I don’t sleep well and I was hoping an Easy Rest would help me to sleep better. I had my old bed too long and it was a piece of junk. It was bad and not even close to Easy Rest, which I love. I like being able to put my legs up with it. I used to bump up a bunch of blankets and put them down for my feet to elevate them. It’s the comfortable position for me.

The sales rep was good and very professional. He knew his stuff. The delivery team was also excellent. I wanted to put the dust ruffle around the bottom and the guy didn’t think it would work with the up and down. I went around and said that I wanted to put it on anyway but it had that two pole things coming through. Then, he disassembled the poles so I could put my thing on, then just put the poles at the top. He was very helpful. I liked certain features and they put it all into one type just the way I wanted which I found awesome.

I also got the free pillow and I loved it. However, there was only one and I wanted another to match it. I asked the last guy that called me up about it and he talked to his boss. The boss said they couldn’t get me another pillow then he gave me a number to call. Somebody called me back about getting one but I lost the number. I went to Sears and everywhere else but I couldn't find them and I don’t know where to get another one. Other than that, everything was smooth and wonderful. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Easy Rest is good and I'm sleeping well. Mark, the sales rep, was excellent. He was very respectful, understanding, explained things well, and left room for questions. The delivery team was very good as well. I'd recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I had been sleeping on a recliner for almost 25 years. I wanted elevation and to be able to stretch out and turn over. Since using my Easy Rest bed, I'm more rested and I sleep all night. I like the foot elevation feature as it gives me the most relief. The sales rep was very personable and he did a good job demonstrating the massage. The delivery team was wonderful. I cleaned the room to make it ready for the bed to be installed and all they had to do was bring the bed in, set it down and plug it up. It’s the easiest purchase I've ever made and I would recommend Easy Rest to anybody who needs an adjustable bed.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

The salesman of Easy Rest was so good that the bed seemed to be from heaven. But it turned out that the bed was not as good as he told me it would be. Before getting my Easy Rest bed, I used a Craftmatic bed for 15 years. This old bed that I traded was a nice bed and I slept in it for so long. Although my Easy Rest bed is a very nice bed too and a little softer, both beds did the same things such as letting me put my feet up, sit up, and have neck massages. The delivery guys were perfect and did exactly what I wanted them to do. They did a very good job in checking my old bed out and putting the new one in.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

After talking with their representative I purchased my Easy Rest bed. He described it and I have read about it too. The delivery of the bed was smooth. The delivery team answered the questions that had to do with the bed and how to use it. I have a pre-existing condition that had to do with my lower back and since using the Easy Rest bed I feel no pain in my lower back when I wake up in the morning. The features that I use the most are setting the head of the bed and the lower part of the bed up to help my lower back and make traction on it. Easy Rest is the best thing for lower backs.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

The Easy Rest salesman was very good and kept telling me about the bed’s massage attachment and the weights, so we decided to purchase one. We were on a water bed before, which was nice because it kept me warm. But as we got older, it was not that great anymore. So, my husband and I bought a Sleep Number bed 18 years ago and we both liked it.

I love Easy Rest and I'm very satisfied with our Easy Rest bed. It's wonderful and helps my pain. I use the massage feature the most because my neck is usually tightened up, especially since I've been having a lot of stress in my life lately. I usually lift the head part too and the salesman told me that when I had lifted the part to where I wanted it, I could push a button to lock the bed in that position. One day, I had to go to the bathroom and got out of the bed without bringing a gown, even though I'm not supposed to do that, but I got in all right. The only thing with the Easy Rest bed is that it's hard to tuck the bedding in because there's something holding the mattress on the end, so I just make the bed the best I can.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We’ve been thinking about Easy Rest bed for years and we’re glad we got one king size mattress only. I raise the bed on the head and feet mostly so my feet don’t seem to be as swollen as what they were, while my wife loves the massage. All my questions were answered by the Easy Rest sales reps and the delivery team demonstrated how to use the bed. They were good. Easy Rest bed is magnificent and we just love it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I wasn't sleeping well. The injuries I have made it hard to sleep on a flat bed. The man who sold the Easy Rest was experienced in his field. He was a complete gentleman to deal with. If I was going to buy a bed again or anyone else, I would recommend them to him. Everything went smooth with the delivery team, too. They arrived when they said they were going to. They were in and out and they didn't leave a mess to clean. They were both gentlemen.

I've been sleeping better since using my Easy Rest bed, with being able to keep my legs up in the air also, because I retain a lot of water in my legs. The bed works well for me. I use the vibrate function at least three or four times a week when I go to sleep and I also like to sleep with my head up. Everything is perfect with the bed and it's a pleasure to lay on compared to my previous bed of five and a half to six years. People who are having problems with their backs and legs should look into an Easy Rest because it helps. I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I bought something from a company and they sent me a coupon where if you send it in, you could win an Easy Rest bed. After I sent it in, Easy Rest called me but instead of sending me the bed that was on a raffle that I had won, they sent somebody to sell me a bed. He came and tried to convince me of buying the bed, and he was friendly but he didn't tell me that I had to pay $7,000 for the sale. My husband had shoulder pain and I thought that the bed would be good for him, but over the account of money that I have to pay, it wasn’t worth it.

The delivery team was good and they explained how to use the remote control to my husband. I had my old bed for 20 years and I get along in it better but the frame had to be changed. The Easy Rest bed was $7,000 and change and you don't get a frame and a headboard with it. It was just the mattress that came and we had to buy a headboard and a new frame. The mattress is soft and we like the massage, and we use the raising of the head and the feet the most.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I couldn't slip in and out of my old bed anymore, so I got rid of it and got an Easy Rest. There are some nights I want little elevation, other nights I want a little more, and then some nights that I don't want any. All I have to do is just roll over and fumble around, and find that remote, then start punching the buttons. It's great and I've got absolutely zero complaints. However, that little, old, bitty pillow that they sent free was not much of a pillow. You have to buy baby bed pillows to find a pillowcase for it. I was born and raised in the hills of Kentucky and we always had big, old, fluffy pillow, so I just went back to my old pillow.

The gentleman that came by was great, very honest, and down-to-earth. He said, "You don't have to buy the bed. We go through this. Let me show you this bed and the other. And once we got everything done, you just say, 'Well, I'll think about it later,' or whatever. And I'll go on my way. You'll get your pillow in four or five weeks. And that would be the end of it." The representative that he had to call and verify everything to, was one determined salesman though. I'm living on a very, very limited, strict income right now. Plus, I'm trying to close the estate. We had a little cash stashed, but I got them down to where I can use my stashed money. They sent me my pillow and about four weeks later, I got the double-sided heated mattress cover. They gave me everything they promised me. I'm satisfied with everything and have recommended them. I just regret that I didn't get Easy Rest sooner because my wife missed out on it. I lost my wife back in January.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Easy Rest's sales rep was a doll and I loved him. Then I talked to his supervisor who gave me the deal on the second bed. I worked it really good and I told him, I honest to God cannot afford the bed. So, he got me the second bed that was supposed to be $6,000 for $4,444 and I didn't even know I would actually get the massager too. The one they were trying to sell me didn't have it but when my bed was delivered, the guy was telling me not to worry about turning the massager off because it turns off in three minutes if I fall asleep. They set it up really fast too and did not leave until they explained everything to me. Now, I sleep through the night and I love my Easy Rest bed. I have very bad lungs and all I need is to put the bed up and have one pillow under my head. I don’t have to have all those pillows piled up behind me. I can also adjust it to the position I need my legs in so they don’t cramp. It’s not soft but it’s not hard either and I love the comfort of it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I had eight back surgeries and I needed a vibrator for my back. I got the Easy Rest bed and I've been with it. I get quite a bit of ease from it. When I got to bed at night, I usually turn on the vibrators and let it run for 10 minutes, then I'm ready to go to sleep. The rep I dealt with was a really nice and convincing fellow. The delivery team prepared everything for us and did a really good job. I'm really satisfied with Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My experience with Easy Rest has been enjoyable and productive. I bought a Craftmatic in 1995 and I find the beds very similar. I use Easy Rest's adjustable head and feet every time. I always use the vibration too. It helps with my circulation. Also, I find the sales representative and delivery team very good. I encourage other people to try Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I’ve had the same bed forever and just been changing the mattresses. I had the last one about 10 years ago and then I bought the Easy Rest, mainly because they brought it down to where I could afford it. The rep was wonderful. He was a very kind person, easy to talk to, and he even brought me a gift. The delivery team was also very polite, and seemed to care. Anything I ask them to do, they did. They put the mattress in the basement and stuff like that. I've been feeling real good since I had the Easy Rest. It's always been so stiff when I get up out of bed. Now, I don't get up in the morning stiff and with a backache. I can stand up and walk a lot easier than I could before. I like that they have the back massage. I sleep better at night. I breathe better on the account that I can lift my head up a little higher.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had back trouble, so I got an Easy Rest bed, and using it has brought noticeable changes. I mostly use the vibration feature of the bed. I liked my experience with Easy Rest and I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

The Easy Rest sales representative was nice and he explained himself pretty good. The delivery team got here when they said they would. They got the bed set up, and they were pretty good, too. We've had our Easy Rest bed for three months now, and my wife and I sleep much better. Also, my wife's back was kind of hurting but it’s better now. We use the headrest the most for it makes our sleep better.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had body aches and pains so I decided to purchase an Easy Rest Bed. Prior to that, I had a bed for over 10 years, so it was really different at first when I had the Easy Rest. But now, it's becoming more familiar. Their sales representative was very polite and informative. He knew the product well and answered all my questions. When the installation team came in, they got the bed off and went to work right away. They moved all the bags and boxes, and the rest of my stuff. They also explained why they were leaving the wheels. Most people don't want it because it's connected to the headboard. So far, I use the head rise the most which is a feature that I find comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I couldn't breathe in when I'm sleeping while I'm laying flat, so I decided to get an Easy Rest. I'm sleeping better with it. It's just that I can't raise the bottom half, but I can make it vibrate by pushing almost any button. And that's not supposed to happen. The delivery team was nice. They put the Easy Rest right inside my bed frame like my wife wanted. Plus, they left some extra parts in case something comes apart. I've already recommended them.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information