2. Adjustable Beds

4.5/5 (335 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I need to sleep six to eight inches higher because of my stomach. I got tired of using boxes and other stuff. I had seen an ad for Easy Rest in the paper one time, so I filled that out to have a chance to win a bed. They called me and said that they wanted to come over and talk to me about a bed, so they did, and I ended up buying one. Their rep was good. I had told him, “I'm in a hurry. I'm not buying nothing today. I just want to get a price and compare prices.” It turned out, I want to be somewhere at 7:00. So, it would’ve given him 45 minutes and we ended up sitting down until 9 o'clock at night. I bought the bed right then and there and gave him a down payment.

He had all kind of stuff to show me on comparisons. I said, “I want to compare” and he already had comparisons. I thought he might have been building his bed up a little bit, but I was done, and one of the places he compared was with Levin Furniture. I was down there buying furniture and I was checking their beds out, and he was pretty much on point on how much they were.

The delivery timeframe was pretty fair considering the pandemic. It was within two weeks. They came and I kept my old bed, which I moved into another room. They set up the new bed. It really was a pretty good experience. I was going somewhere that day, and I had plenty of time. It didn't take them long. So, I was happy with it.

I’m getting used to my new bed. I’m trying to learn how to sleep on my back, because I'm a side sleeper. But it's been pretty good. I like how I press a button and it goes back to being flat automatically. I can set it in two separate positions. There's a lot of options for me and I haven't even used yet but I've been happy with what I've been doing. I love the massage unit, and so does my cat. He’s stretching out. When I turn it on, there he is. So, it's been a pretty good experience. I let a couple of my friends try the bed out. One guy said that he was going to start saving his money because they're expensive.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I didn't want to purchase an Easy Rest bed that quickly because I hadn't looked into other beds. But what sold me is that the salesman had told me that it was a lifetime warranty. So, I couldn't go wrong there. I was very pleased with the salesman. He wasn't pushy and he was extremely knowledgeable of his product. So, my husband and I looked at each other and said, "Let's do it." We don't regret doing it. It's been a good thing. I've been able to rest easier and sleep longer since using the bed. My problem was that I was constantly waking up. But I’m not doing that as much. Instead of getting up four times during the night, it’s only twice and I'm hoping that that'll even subside. But I'm at that point where my body is ending with the menopause. So, as soon as I get hot, I'll wake up. But the bed is so comfortable that I go into a deep sleep and I'm a lot more comfortable.

I'm watching my husband. He goes in there and he doesn't have to worry about propping himself up. The bed will do it automatically. He slept in it when we first got it. I didn't because my grandkids were staying with me. So I asked how he liked it. He said he wasn’t going to tell me until I sleep in it. It was about the third day of having it. I have a hideaway couch and my grandson and I slept on it. On that third night, I slept in bed and it was nice. My husband is not pleased with the pillows though and so, we went back to our old pillows.

My husband is using more of the features. He gets in the bed and read. He has more of a back issue than I do but he has not complained once of waking up feeling uncomfortable and sore, and feeling like he didn't get a good rest. So, for him, it has been wonderful. When I get in bed, I get in bed to go to bed. But I have used the vibration, which I love because it helps to calm me down. I have to arrest my thoughts, which is why it's so hard for me to go to sleep at night. I think about the day and what I got to do, and did I say something wrong to somebody. And I've put the vibrator on for me to help take away my thoughts. But I don't want to get used to it so I don't do it every night. Because that would be a bad habit.

George, the rep, was outstanding. And I love when a person is honest. He said we have the newer bed and he also said that if he can't answer questions, they have a team that can help us. He was able to answer all the questions even though it was something new for him that he was setting up. He has set up a few but he wasn't as familiar. But he did perfectly. We've had no problems nor hiccups. The only problem we had was with our delivery for our sheets. But Easy Rest corrected that immediately and took care of us. So, we're good.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

My husband and I have always slept in a king-sized bed. I have had three back surgeries, and he didn't know that his back would hurt, so when the wonderful person came to tell us out of the blue about the Easy Rest bed, I said, “Okay.” She came in and she was absolutely a delight. She showed us everything about it. My husband came home and I said, “Well, he's home. You wanna go through it again?” She did. My husband made a decision really fast, which absolutely floored me. But I guess he was hurting more than I really realized.

When my husband asked if it's a king size, she said, “Well, there are two. I believe they're two twins, but they put together just a little bit bigger than a regular king size.” I have found out because of my king sized sheets. She gave us two sets each of the twin sheets that has the ribbing around the side, so they stay down. That was really sweet of her. The only drawback is my sheets are not as big as the two beds put together. But we've enjoyed the bed. My back’s fine. My husband says he hasn't gotten up one night since he's been sleeping on this bed. We have a very large German Shepherd and he sleeps at the end of the bed on the floor. About between 2:30 and 3:00 in the morning, he gets up and jumps on the bed and sleeps right between us. I figured he likes the bed as well. The family is happy.

I noticed though that if I don't shove myself over to the center, where the two beds meet, I can almost slip out of the bed on the open side on my side. Also, I've noticed that the pad on the bed is a little fuller toward the middle. Just the other day, I checked Max's side of the bed there and his is a little too. Instead of sliding off our side, we should be sliding into the middle, and we've got to change the placement of the beds. Other than that, Max says the bed is so good. He said, “I don't know why we didn't do this before.” It has helped him. I sleep well on it, too.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I had a full sized bed and this apartment was so small. I got this twin bed that belonged to my granddaughter. It was okay, but I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why. I got something in the mail about Easy Rest and I thought, “Well, I'll try it.” I called them and the guy that sold me the bed was Dawson. He was nice and I couldn't ask for anybody to be any nicer than he was. The delivery guys then came in, brought the bed, set it up, and left. For the work they did in putting it up, I rate it the best. They also showed me how to use the bed with a remote control. I could read so I use it.

I like to raise the head up and the foot up and the Easy Rest bed helps me on that. It’s also easier for me to make up the bed cause I could raise the top up and put the sheets on and raise the foot up and put the sheets on. However, I had to order something from Montgomery Ward ‘cause I didn’t have any that fit. The man that I talked to when I got the Easy Rest said he’d give me credit for some sheets ($150) or anything I wanted, but he lied to me. I ordered sheets, and they never sent them. Every time I called, they gave me the runaround. They didn’t do anything and they didn’t let me know anything. I was very disappointed. I also called every other day and the language of the people that answered sounded like it was foreign. I couldn't understand anything they said.

The service I got is the only thing I got against Easy Rest. Firstly, they promise you something, and then they don’t supply. You'd feel the same way I do. You won’t like it. I don’t like for people to laugh at me about things too. They sent me a mattress cover because I paid for it out of my own pocket. On the other hand, I couldn't ask for nothing better than the bed and I would recommend it. I wasn't sleeping before, but since I got the Easy Rest bed, I sleep better.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My husband and I were not happy with the system we had. We're quite a few years old and up there and I believe that a good night's sleep is crucial and I was having trouble with my mattress. It was time to replace it and replace the system. This gentleman from Easy Rest called and asked if he could come over and talk to us. I had thought that we like to read in bed. I always had trouble getting a pillow so I could sit upright so the Easy Rest bed seemed like something we'd like to hear about. Then, we were latched into Easy Rest. I thought the price was very high but then I haven't purchased a bed in a long time and my daughter didn't think it was.

We ordered the bed and then we didn't get it for a long time because of the pandemic. We couldn't have it delivered. I found that the mattress was too hard for me. I'm closer to 82 than I am to 81 and where my shoulders press into the bedding and my hips. I am arthritic and I’m sore in the morning. We spent a few uncomfortable weeks getting used to it. Then, I went and bought a topper and that seems to help.

But now, the bed is too high for me and the headboard is lower. I would like those to be evened out. Also, I have to get on a stool to get in it with the foam rubber topping on it. I thought about calling Easy Rest and asking if there was a different mattress or a mattress top they provide and if they could raise the headboard. But these are nothing I'm gonna lie awake at nights and worry about. Other than that, I'm getting a great night's sleep and I'm very glad that my husband is able to get a good night's sleep, as well. Also, I love the feature that I can sit up, read, and be comfortable, and I can raise my knees and stay put in place. It was a matter of getting used to it and fixing the parts that I could.

Original review: May 26, 2021

The sales rep was very good and when the reps came out for the installation, they took the mattress from the one that was in the old one in the room and they got rid of that for me, and then they put in the Easy Rest bed in my bedroom. They explained its features. They were very helpful and communicative. It was a pleasure working with them. The sleep experience with the Easy Rest bed is excellent. The lounge feature raises you to a certain height for television watching and I use it the most.

Original review: May 25, 2021

Easy Rest is nice. The reps that came out to bring the bed and assemble it were very good.

Original review: May 24, 2021

The people who came and put the bed together were good. They were efficient and speedy. So, that was a good experience. I discovered I sleep on my side though. So, I was disappointed that the elevation of the bed didn't work for me because I have back issues. But otherwise, it’s fine and it’s a perfectly good bed. I'm looking forward to receiving my heating pad. They're supposed to send that to me. I don't need it right now in terms of the weather but I will probably use that.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Tyson, the rep who came here, was very efficient and did a good job. I’ve had two beds from Easy Rest and the new one is very hard. It’s a different comfort and you cannot move it. It has no wheels and stays in one place all the time. I'm an old person and I cannot move the thing. It's heavy. Still, I'd recommend Easy Rest. It's overpriced but that's the way, because it's made in USA.

Original review: May 22, 2021

The team who came was well behaved and they did a fantastic job on setting up the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information