2. Adjustable Beds

4.4/5 (332 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S.-made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable night of sleep. Easy Rest is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow the beds to adjust silently into position. The company provides more information about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options on its website. Easy Rest's complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I need to sleep six to eight inches higher because of my stomach. I got tired of using boxes and other stuff. I had seen an ad for Easy Rest in the paper one time, so I filled that out to have a chance to win a bed. They called me and said that they wanted to come over and talk to me about a bed, so they did, and I ended up buying one. Their rep was good. I had told him, “I'm in a hurry. I'm not buying nothing today. I just want to get a price and compare prices.” It turned out, I want to be somewhere at 7:00. So, it would’ve given him 45 minutes and we ended up sitting down until 9 o'clock at night. I bought the bed right then and there and gave him a down payment.

He had all kind of stuff to show me on comparisons. I said, “I want to compare” and he already had comparisons. I thought he might have been building his bed up a little bit, but I was done, and one of the places he compared was with Levin Furniture. I was down there buying furniture and I was checking their beds out, and he was pretty much on point on how much they were.

The delivery timeframe was pretty fair considering the pandemic. It was within two weeks. They came and I kept my old bed, which I moved into another room. They set up the new bed. It really was a pretty good experience. I was going somewhere that day, and I had plenty of time. It didn't take them long. So, I was happy with it.

I’m getting used to my new bed. I’m trying to learn how to sleep on my back, because I'm a side sleeper. But it's been pretty good. I like how I press a button and it goes back to being flat automatically. I can set it in two separate positions. There's a lot of options for me and I haven't even used yet but I've been happy with what I've been doing. I love the massage unit, and so does my cat. He’s stretching out. When I turn it on, there he is. So, it's been a pretty good experience. I let a couple of my friends try the bed out. One guy said that he was going to start saving his money because they're expensive.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2021

My husband spoke with David and he came out to our house. He was very informational. A lot of things that he shared with us made so much sense and we decided to give it a try. Within two weeks, we had our bed. The guys that came in were like Johnny on the spot. They put things together and were very pleasant. It was not a long process. It shocked me that it is smooth as it went. They knew what they were doing. We laid on the bed, they let us check it out and make sure that there was nothing wrong, and they showed us how to use the remote. Even the level, the size, the height of the bed, they checked everything. Then we thought we didn't have our heating pads and we kept wondering where those were. One day, I happened to walk back and those were on our back step. Whoever delivered it put it there and we hardly ever go out there.

Everything that David said to us was so true in my experience with Easy Rest because I would wake up every day, aching, back hurting. It's truly amazing, the difference it makes in my body, in how I feel when I wake up because I actually use a CPAP and so now, I have such energy. I just hit the floor running. At night, I used to have a lot of swelling with my legs and cramps. Now, just to be able to elevate those if it starts aching, then turn the massager on and wake up and I feel good. I'm so happy that we made this purchase. My husband doesn't have to buy me another thing.

When we would go out of town, and we would have stayed in a hotel, I'd hate to leave the bed there and I wish I could take it home. Now, when we went and stayed at a hotel for our anniversary, it was vice versa. I couldn't wait to get home to my bed. I have actually spoken to several people about it and gave them David's number.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I didn't want to purchase an Easy Rest bed that quickly because I hadn't looked into other beds. But what sold me is that the salesman had told me that it was a lifetime warranty. So, I couldn't go wrong there. I was very pleased with the salesman. He wasn't pushy and he was extremely knowledgeable of his product. So, my husband and I looked at each other and said, "Let's do it." We don't regret doing it. It's been a good thing. I've been able to rest easier and sleep longer since using the bed. My problem was that I was constantly waking up. But I’m not doing that as much. Instead of getting up four times during the night, it’s only twice and I'm hoping that that'll even subside. But I'm at that point where my body is ending with the menopause. So, as soon as I get hot, I'll wake up. But the bed is so comfortable that I go into a deep sleep and I'm a lot more comfortable.

I'm watching my husband. He goes in there and he doesn't have to worry about propping himself up. The bed will do it automatically. He slept in it when we first got it. I didn't because my grandkids were staying with me. So I asked how he liked it. He said he wasn’t going to tell me until I sleep in it. It was about the third day of having it. I have a hideaway couch and my grandson and I slept on it. On that third night, I slept in bed and it was nice. My husband is not pleased with the pillows though and so, we went back to our old pillows.

My husband is using more of the features. He gets in the bed and read. He has more of a back issue than I do but he has not complained once of waking up feeling uncomfortable and sore, and feeling like he didn't get a good rest. So, for him, it has been wonderful. When I get in bed, I get in bed to go to bed. But I have used the vibration, which I love because it helps to calm me down. I have to arrest my thoughts, which is why it's so hard for me to go to sleep at night. I think about the day and what I got to do, and did I say something wrong to somebody. And I've put the vibrator on for me to help take away my thoughts. But I don't want to get used to it so I don't do it every night. Because that would be a bad habit.

George, the rep, was outstanding. And I love when a person is honest. He said we have the newer bed and he also said that if he can't answer questions, they have a team that can help us. He was able to answer all the questions even though it was something new for him that he was setting up. He has set up a few but he wasn't as familiar. But he did perfectly. We've had no problems nor hiccups. The only problem we had was with our delivery for our sheets. But Easy Rest corrected that immediately and took care of us. So, we're good.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

My husband and I have always slept in a king-sized bed. I have had three back surgeries, and he didn't know that his back would hurt, so when the wonderful person came to tell us out of the blue about the Easy Rest bed, I said, “Okay.” She came in and she was absolutely a delight. She showed us everything about it. My husband came home and I said, “Well, he's home. You wanna go through it again?” She did. My husband made a decision really fast, which absolutely floored me. But I guess he was hurting more than I really realized.

When my husband asked if it's a king size, she said, “Well, there are two. I believe they're two twins, but they put together just a little bit bigger than a regular king size.” I have found out because of my king sized sheets. She gave us two sets each of the twin sheets that has the ribbing around the side, so they stay down. That was really sweet of her. The only drawback is my sheets are not as big as the two beds put together. But we've enjoyed the bed. My back’s fine. My husband says he hasn't gotten up one night since he's been sleeping on this bed. We have a very large German Shepherd and he sleeps at the end of the bed on the floor. About between 2:30 and 3:00 in the morning, he gets up and jumps on the bed and sleeps right between us. I figured he likes the bed as well. The family is happy.

I noticed though that if I don't shove myself over to the center, where the two beds meet, I can almost slip out of the bed on the open side on my side. Also, I've noticed that the pad on the bed is a little fuller toward the middle. Just the other day, I checked Max's side of the bed there and his is a little too. Instead of sliding off our side, we should be sliding into the middle, and we've got to change the placement of the beds. Other than that, Max says the bed is so good. He said, “I don't know why we didn't do this before.” It has helped him. I sleep well on it, too.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I had a full sized bed and this apartment was so small. I got this twin bed that belonged to my granddaughter. It was okay, but I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why. I got something in the mail about Easy Rest and I thought, “Well, I'll try it.” I called them and the guy that sold me the bed was Dawson. He was nice and I couldn't ask for anybody to be any nicer than he was. The delivery guys then came in, brought the bed, set it up, and left. For the work they did in putting it up, I rate it the best. They also showed me how to use the bed with a remote control. I could read so I use it.

I like to raise the head up and the foot up and the Easy Rest bed helps me on that. It’s also easier for me to make up the bed cause I could raise the top up and put the sheets on and raise the foot up and put the sheets on. However, I had to order something from Montgomery Ward ‘cause I didn’t have any that fit. The man that I talked to when I got the Easy Rest said he’d give me credit for some sheets ($150) or anything I wanted, but he lied to me. I ordered sheets, and they never sent them. Every time I called, they gave me the runaround. They didn’t do anything and they didn’t let me know anything. I was very disappointed. I also called every other day and the language of the people that answered sounded like it was foreign. I couldn't understand anything they said.

The service I got is the only thing I got against Easy Rest. Firstly, they promise you something, and then they don’t supply. You'd feel the same way I do. You won’t like it. I don’t like for people to laugh at me about things too. They sent me a mattress cover because I paid for it out of my own pocket. On the other hand, I couldn't ask for nothing better than the bed and I would recommend it. I wasn't sleeping before, but since I got the Easy Rest bed, I sleep better.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

We were going to have to purchase an adjustable bed. Easy Rest was on the list and I called and made an appointment. From start to finish, the salesman did an unbelievable job. After the presentation, we decided to get it. They worked with us unbelievably to be able to come to a payment increment that I was capable of committing to. That took a long time and a lot of work, and we finally made it work. At the time, we bought an expensive model. We modified it with a three-inch foam because we couldn't afford the one with the foam drop. It was cheaper to buy the foam separately and put a cover over it.

The mattress is of a high quality and is comfortable. The combination of the two together makes it par none. Easy Rest lives up to its name. I'm walking disabled and I have to elevate my feet every couple of hours. The bed makes it nice. I can go to bed at night and put the foot part up in the air. I can balance a little bit with the head so I don't feel like I'm sleeping downhill, and I get to elevate my feet without stuffing pillows under it that always gonna fall off and get out of the way. I just got back from two and a half weeks in Niagara Falls and the wife said, "You missed your bed more than you missed me."

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Easy Rest was not the bed that I was looking for. I asked for a firm mattress and I got one that wasn't and too soft for me. When I sit on it and get up, I can see the dent in it. Where I lay on this mattress, I can also see my whole body dent in it. I also didn't know about this remote control thing they gave me. I'm not used to jacking me up and down. I’m just used to falling in my bed. Then I let people talk me into things I didn’t quite understand. First, they told me I was going to be paying 2,000 and something, but then I got a bill for 3,000. However, I got myself in it, and so I have to deal with it and do the best I can. But quick as I can be to get it paid, I’m gonna get another bed beause I have back trouble and this ain’t doing me good. Overall, I’m very dissatisfied. I could sleep on my old mattress better and be comfortable than I’m sleeping on this new one.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

The lady who came out and sold the Easy Rest to me was extremely good and informative. The delivery was fast and I waited only about 10 days for it. The guys who delivered and installed the bed were pretty good as well. It ended up lower than I had thought, it's about 5 inches lower than expected, but it turned out good in that I had one cat that used to spend all day under my bed and now it's too low for him to go under there for very long. Aside from that, they were extremely courteous and they knew what they were doing. I am pretty happy with my purchase and I'm still getting used to it a little bit, but it's coming around. One of the selling points was the mechanical parts that raise the head and raise the feet, and make it adjustable that way quite a bit. The massaging is quite nice too. I know that's not typical of these kinds of beds. A lot of them may raise the head, but they don't massage like this one does.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

The rep that came to my house was real sweet. He even brought me a candle. The rep we talked to on the phone was also nice. I love the way the bed moves in different positions, to sit up, lay down or put your legs up 'cause that does help me a little bit. What I don't like about it is I don't think the guys that set it up did it right. They just set it up inside our old bedstead. The guy that came out here put our headboard under the frame but not the foot board. Now the old bedstead flies back and forth. Unless we move everything and take it down, we're stuck with it that way.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The reps from Easy Rest explained everything. They said some people can't read or write and that they would rather show it. I appreciated that. I can do all of that, but they were nice enough to show me how everything works. I got tired of them showing me everything about the bed but they showed me every little point. They made sure that I knew everything. They wore clean clothes and were very respectable. They put the stuff out where I told them to put it out. They made another suggestion and that was even better.

I love it my Easy Rest bed. It’s worth the money. I can sleep good on it. I don't have any trouble with my back hurting in the morning when I get up like I did with my other bed. My Easy Rest bed is doing exactly what I want it to do. It’s nice to feel that thing going and when it’s going, you can feel the massage. It’s like somebody rubbing you right there.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information