4.5/5 (301 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S.-made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable night of sleep. Easy Rest is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow the beds to adjust silently into position. The company provides more information about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options on its website. Easy Rest's complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Someone from Easy Rest came to the house and talked with me. He only had an hour and a half to talk to me. He asked some questions and did a great job. He covered everything but it didn't seem like he was talking too fast. It wasn't a boring speech and he also had a video. The people who came out and put the bed in were fantastic. I was wanting to put a picture over my bed and I had a dresser there that they moved out of the way and put it in another room. They helped me center and hang that picture, which I really appreciated ‘cause I did not want to stand on the bed and do it. It might have been little to some people, but it was a big deal to me.

I love my Easy Rest bed. There are a lot of features with it. The massage and the variety of ways that you could adjust your head and your feet are important. I wasn't comfortable in my old bed but with this new bed, it’s so relaxing. I can turn on that massage and my feet get comfortable. My hips sometimes are sore when I get up. I put the massage on when the dawn is dawning and I feel good when I get up which I never felt before. I also like the light underneath the bed. It shines all around the bed if you want to get up at night. When I'm coming to bed, I take one of the controls with me and I can turn it on and not wake up my husband. I can see my way to get in the bed. It doesn’t shine in anybody's eyes.

I moved to another room and all the time that I used that bedroom, I never looked out the window. But I decided since I was going to have a bed that was so adjustable, that I wanted to see out the window. It's been like being on vacation. It's like being on a ship. I've got a big bay window and I'm enjoying looking at my lake and the birds.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2021

My sister was down here from Massachusetts in November, and she was talking about her bed. And she said, “Oh, you won't be sorry if you get one. Don't make the mistake I did, though.” I asked what she did and she said, “I got one where I can have my head up and read. But if I have to have my head up and read, my husband has to be up at the same time.” I said, “Oh, great.” So we got ours which were separate, but we’d put them together. That way, if I have to have my head up or my feet up, he can still have his, flat. But we love them. Even the dog likes it. She wants to be picked up and put in the bed. And she lays right there while the whole thing vibrates. My husband likes his on the stronger side. But I like mine not to vibrate as much.

The delivery guys were great. They didn't put anything out of place. When they came, my husband had already taken our bed down because my daughter was taking my bed. And when they came in, they were surprised. I said, “This is going to go better than we thought.” And they were very pleasant. They explained things. They showed us stuff in the book and told us to make sure we sat down and read it. And then they showed us how it came up where you can make the bed. Which I thought, “Oh, how am I gonna make this bed?” They brought that up. The only thing I haven't realized since we got the separate beds and put them close together is what I’m gonna do about blankets and quilt. Other than that, we're gonna be fine. I got a queen spread that I put on the bed and it works out just great. Anybody that doesn't buy an Easy Rest has to be crazy.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I had an Easy Rest bed and my mom came and laid on it. I have been saving up to finally get her an Easy Rest as well. She has swelling in the ankles, losing feeling in the feet, and sometimes in her knees and her knees giving out. I explained to her how my Easy Rest bed had helped minimize a lot of that for me. Being that I travel so much, my ankles would swell a lot. But I would come home and put on that massage or elevate it about 45 degrees and it would subside.

I ended up talking to one of the sales managers at Easy Rest because I knew him from when I purchased my bed. As always, he asked the right questions and made sure my mom was in the right kind of mattress for her height and weight. But my mom was really excited about how the delivery guys went above and beyond. They got rid of her bed for her, and helped clean out the stuff that was under her bed. She said they were really, really nice. They didn't make her feel uncomfortable.

My mom is in love with her bed. She feels kind of bad because she don't want to get out of her bed each day. But I told her that as long as it's helping with easing her pain, then stay in bed. I got her TV mounted on the wall now so it's easy on her neck. So she's in a good position now. She's super excited. My bed has the rollers but her bed doesn't have the rollers on the end. We were both surprised because I wasn't aware that the newer versions didn't have the rollers. But she was really impressed with the fact that it didn't have the rollers. I like the rollers because I live alone and I got to push my bed all over the place. I get bored so I like to redecorate. But my mom's bed is stable, not rolling away from her like mine sometimes do on hardwood.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I need to sleep six to eight inches higher because of my stomach. I got tired of using boxes and other stuff. I had seen an ad for Easy Rest in the paper one time, so I filled that out to have a chance to win a bed. They called me and said that they wanted to come over and talk to me about a bed, so they did, and I ended up buying one. Their rep was good. I had told him, “I'm in a hurry. I'm not buying nothing today. I just want to get a price and compare prices.” It turned out, I want to be somewhere at 7:00. So, it would’ve given him 45 minutes and we ended up sitting down until 9 o'clock at night. I bought the bed right then and there and gave him a down payment.

He had all kind of stuff to show me on comparisons. I said, “I want to compare” and he already had comparisons. I thought he might have been building his bed up a little bit, but I was done, and one of the places he compared was with Levin Furniture. I was down there buying furniture and I was checking their beds out, and he was pretty much on point on how much they were.

The delivery timeframe was pretty fair considering the pandemic. It was within two weeks. They came and I kept my old bed, which I moved into another room. They set up the new bed. It really was a pretty good experience. I was going somewhere that day, and I had plenty of time. It didn't take them long. So, I was happy with it.

I’m getting used to my new bed. I’m trying to learn how to sleep on my back, because I'm a side sleeper. But it's been pretty good. I like how I press a button and it goes back to being flat automatically. I can set it in two separate positions. There's a lot of options for me and I haven't even used yet but I've been happy with what I've been doing. I love the massage unit, and so does my cat. He’s stretching out. When I turn it on, there he is. So, it's been a pretty good experience. I let a couple of my friends try the bed out. One guy said that he was going to start saving his money because they're expensive.

Original review: March 4, 2021

My husband spoke with David and he came out to our house. He was very informational. A lot of things that he shared with us made so much sense and we decided to give it a try. Within two weeks, we had our bed. The guys that came in were like Johnny on the spot. They put things together and were very pleasant. It was not a long process. It shocked me that it is smooth as it went. They knew what they were doing. We laid on the bed, they let us check it out and make sure that there was nothing wrong, and they showed us how to use the remote. Even the level, the size, the height of the bed, they checked everything. Then we thought we didn't have our heating pads and we kept wondering where those were. One day, I happened to walk back and those were on our back step. Whoever delivered it put it there and we hardly ever go out there.

Everything that David said to us was so true in my experience with Easy Rest because I would wake up every day, aching, back hurting. It's truly amazing, the difference it makes in my body, in how I feel when I wake up because I actually use a CPAP and so now, I have such energy. I just hit the floor running. At night, I used to have a lot of swelling with my legs and cramps. Now, just to be able to elevate those if it starts aching, then turn the massager on and wake up and I feel good. I'm so happy that we made this purchase. My husband doesn't have to buy me another thing.

When we would go out of town, and we would have stayed in a hotel, I'd hate to leave the bed there and I wish I could take it home. Now, when we went and stayed at a hotel for our anniversary, it was vice versa. I couldn't wait to get home to my bed. I have actually spoken to several people about it and gave them David's number.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

The Easy Rest rep was excellent. The delivery was fine, too. I didn't get my pillow, though.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

The sales rep of Easy Rest was very professional, friendly and courteous. He answered all of the questions that I had. He went the extra mile to make the sale. The delivery was very convenient, too. However, I was told that they would take the old bed away. But they said they couldn't take it away, they could just move it. They had new beds on the truck and they couldn't haul it off. But the quality of the bed is excellent. I sleep a lot better. It's easier for me to get up in the mornings. My favorite feature is the vibrator part because I have a lot of problems with my legs. So, that helps a great deal.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

The Easy Rest bed has helped me a lot. I sleep better, which I didn't sleep much at all on the flatbed. Now, I can raise up the back and the foot. I'm doing pretty well. The rep was very kind and he interjected things with his life. His mother and dad got out of bed and it's really helped them too. I live upstairs and the man that delivered it carried it all up and did a good job, too. Took everything that was needed to throw away down to the dumpster and took my bed, as well.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

The Easy Rest bed eases a lot of my pains. I like the vibration and the adjusting of my feet. The sales rep was thorough. He gave me all the information about it that he could. The delivery team was really efficient. They came right in and set it up.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

The sales rep of Easy Rest was very nice. Their financing was perfect, too. Today, I just changed it because I want to pay it off sooner. I don't know how many years that was, but I didn't want it to last that long. The delivery and set-up were wonderful. The guys were perfect. He even vacuumed the floor for me because I said I got to vacuum the floor before they put the bed down. However, the bed doesn't do everything the rep said it was gonna do. But it has helped me sleep. I have really bad insomnia, and so far, my sleeping is getting a little bit better, which is good.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information