toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: May 20, 2017

The main reason I got an Easy Rest bed was the excessive back pain and neck problems I’ve had for many years. And I thought it was time to purchase a bed that could get me some relief. I've been looking for beds but I hadn't really made a decision to what I really wanted and then I looked at Easy Rest and the prices were better than the other ones I had looked at. The rep, Al, was a very nice gentleman and he did see that I was in pain. He went way and beyond when he made several phone calls to his boss so I could get the bed as fast as I could. The delivery guys came in here, had the bed set-up within minutes and did a very good job. They were really nice and very accommodating and they knew exactly what to do and how to do it. If I had any questions, they answered very quickly.

I use all the bed's features so much. I keep the back of my head up quite a bit and then I have my feet up as much as I can when I'm sitting or laying down. It's very relaxing to me. The old bed that I had was good and a high-priced and high-quality type of bed. But I didn't have any way to have the comfort that I have with the elevation of my feet and there was no way that I could sit myself up like I can with my Easy Rest bed. There's not gonna be a total lot of relief with my back and even a surgery is not gonna fix it and the pain and misery are gonna be there for the rest of my life. And my Easy Rest has at least taken away some of the misery. And then, with being diabetic, it also helps a lot with getting my feet up at night. So, it's been doing a lot of the things that I really need to do for myself.

Some of the older people that are in the auxiliary that I am in asked me how I like my Easy Rest. And I told them, "It's something you might want to consider. The prices are reasonable and they go way above and beyond to try and get for you as quickly and as easy as possible. All you got to do is sit back and they do all the work for you. You don't find people that will go way beyond like that very much anymore." Also, I couldn't ask for nicer people or a better experience. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: May 10, 2017

Our previous mattress was old so we decided we needed a new bed. We started shopping around. My husband was having a lot of neck and spine pain. And that time, nothing seemed to work. The pain was worse at night and it wouldn't let him sleep. That changed almost immediately after we got the Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was very nice, very courteous, respectful and very sweet gentleman. I consider him my friend. We became friends almost automatically. But I like people in general. I find the good in people right away. I've been a nurse for over 40 years so, I'm just a people person.

I wish we would have gotten it sooner. With just our quality of sleep that we get at night and everything, it's been great. We've had a good experience. Everything about the bed has helped us overall and we love it. We're not rushing and we're slowly experimenting with their adjustable things, the massagers, the wave and all that. I'm not going to use the heating pads in the summer time but use it in the winter time.

My husband was on a medication and therapy for his spine issue, but they are already finished. At the time he started with the new bed, he was already 50 percent better just from using them. Right away, he started being able to sleep at night and the bed seemed to have helped. He adjusted, raise the head and put the massager on. And that's basically what they are doing with the therapy. He's on his way to pretty much a full recovery. At least, 95 percent. We really like the massager and we both use it. We put it on when we go to bed. And then, we never know when it gets turned off because we're asleep by the time it can go off. It is definitely the best feature.

My wife and I have had a Sleep Number bed for nearly twenty years. It was time for a new bed. We were very happy with our Sleep Number for many years, however, it was time to replace it. Driving back from a trip to South Dakota, we decided to stop at a Sleep Number bed store. We liked the adjustable feature and were very interested in one. We stopped at Leebeda store and found an adjustable bed for a price we were happy with. The bed was purchased and set up for delivery the following Friday. On Monday Shirley received a phone call from Easy Rest. Shirley said we were not interested as we had just purchased a new bed. They asked if they could show the product anyway. We set up an appointment for the next day.

Susan **, was the rep that showed up for the presentation. She was polite and very professional. We again told we would not be buying a bed. Susan went on with the presentation with our permission. We like what we saw. The pricing was much higher with this bed and so we declined the offer. Susan had me talk to her supervisor and he made an offer that was competitive with the bed we had bought from Leebeda. We decided we would buy the Easy Rest adjustable bed. I called the Leebeda store to cancel the purchase of the Comfortaire bed we purchased. I was not honest with them. Told them my AC went out. OOPS it did 5 days later. Moral, do not make things up. We got our AC replaced. Jeremy showed up on the day of delivery. He was outstanding in setting up the bed. They hauled our old bed away at no cost.

The morning after our first night on our New Easy Rest Adjustable bed, I slept fine. Shirley, came out of the bedroom and said "I don't think I like our new bed." Those were the first words out of mouth. I thought "OH NO." Well, I was worried for the whole day that we had made a terrible mistake. The next morning while laying in our New Easy Rest Bed the first words out of Shirley's mouth, "I love our new bed." We now have had the Easy Rest Bed for six weeks. We are enjoying the bed more and more each night. I wake up with no neck or back pain as I did on our flat bed. Shirley is less stiff and more rested. I would recommend this bed to anyone. Keep an open mind and know you spend nearly a third of your life in bed and you might as well enjoy it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have chronic lower back pain and I go through different mattresses every four years. I also have silent indigestion and keeping my head elevated will stop me from getting bad sinus infections. With my Easy Rest bed, I am now able to stop taking my acid reflux medications and I don't wake up stiff anymore. I feel more rested. It's now weird lying flat trying to sleep and if I stay at a family or friend's house, I always ask for a bunch of pillows so I can prop up my head and feet. I also love the free Easy Rest pillows that I've gotten. They're the only pillows I can use that feels comfortable with their mattress. Easy Rest's rep was friendly and was concerned with me getting a better bed to help with my pain problems. Their delivery team was good as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest guy was trying to sell the bed to my friend here at the house. They wanted the bed but they weren't ready to go into debt for that much. But I was ready so I got the bed for $5,000 and they automatically take the money from my account every month. The rep was an all right guy but he’s a salesman, and he's gonna say things that are probably not all the way true but their semi there. When my friend asked him if the bed lifted up on both sides, or one side stayed down and one side stayed up, he said, "Oh, yeah." But I was looking at the picture and thought it didn't do that but I let that go. And when we got the bed, it didn't. I was also told I was getting two free Easy pillows, the one that goes on your neck, but we haven't received the other one. But the guys who delivered were really nice. They set it up and showed us how to use it.

The bed is great. I got it because its back moved and it raises up the feet and the back. I have noticed that sleeping like I was in an easy chair helped a lot on the back and it doesn't hurt when I wake up. If I sleep straight, it takes me a couple of hours just to get moving around after I wake up. The previous bed I had for about two years was bought at a garage sale. It was one of those single old beds that rises up and down like a hospital bed. That's how I found out my back didn't hurt if I slept that way. But the bed was so heavy, it was made out of steel. And it was really slow and it made a lot of noise when it was massaging you. But the Easy Rest is really quiet and nice. I use the up and down motion on the feet and the back all the time.

They're expensive but when I looked at other commercials of beds, I figured I got a good deal. The bed is very comfortable and I get plenty of rest. And I like that it's light and I get to move it around. I had a very, very good experience with Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have two broken hips and am still laid up. The Easy Rest sales rep was very nice, and delivery and setting up the bed went okay. We have one maintenance man that helped the person they sent out, but he didn't seem to have any trouble. I had a hospital bed before, but I like my Easy Rest as it works better. I like the foot rest, especially, as I don't have much circulation in my feet and I can raise it up enough with the bed. Although I'm not very happy with the pillows, I like the bed, and I'd recommend Easy Rest.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: July 13, 2017

Easy Rest is good for the price I paid for them and I also like the massager. It's more comfortable than my other bed, especially with the head raising feature. I used to snore a lot and using the bed helped with my snoring. Also, their sales rep was easy to talk to and the delivery was fast. They dropped it off, hooked it up and they were out here. I'm satisfied with it and I would recommend it to a friend, but I'd tell them to watch the price because I went online and I found a cheaper one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: July 12, 2017

I got a huge master bedroom and I wanted a smaller bed in there because I wanted to put a big recliner chair in it. So I got the Easy Rest and it's a good bed, but it's not as good as my California King. I had good experience with both their reps and delivery guys. My Easy Rest is all right and I raise the head up a little at night when I sleep, but I wish I went to Haynes and got another one.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I have nine herniated disc between my neck and my lower back and three attaching nerves. I've been sleeping on a couch that opened up to a bed and because of that, I had no pain in my back so I kept on sleeping on it. On the couch, I'd wake up at 4:00 in the morning. Now with Easy Rest bed, I can sleep until I want to and 100% better than before. I got a really good deal and that made me happy. I sleep any time in the night and I wake up after eight hours so I'm good. I usually put it on number two and that raises the back and my head a little bit. Also, it raises one of my feet and then gives me a massage that puts me right to sleep and I have no pain.

The sales rep at Easy Rest was excellent and a good person. He told me everything I had to do with the bed. I almost didn’t take the bed because they wouldn’t take my existing couch bed and the Easy Rest bed couldn’t fit so I told the delivery guys to put the Easy Rest bed back to their truck, but then they were able to fit it in. Other than that, they were good people. I would tell my friends to get one too. They should give Easy Rest a call and find out what I found out. A guy will be there in no time and he'll tell them exactly what the bed does and he'll give you the best deal he possibly can give you.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We're sorry that you are not comfortable on your new bed. We've checked our records and you have not contacted us for service at all. We can help you with the firmness of your mattress. We can provide you with an insert to make it firmer or softer thanks to our unique replaceable pillow top mattress. We will be calling you to go over this information and set up a service call to help you with this.

Original review: July 11, 2017

The main reason I purchased a bed from Easy Rest is that I was having a problem sleeping. My acid reflux’s real bad and I thought it would help. However, I've slept better on my other beds than on the Easy Rest one. It is not comfortable for me. I’ve tried everything, as far as the raising up and what not, but I cannot sleep. I even go get in the recliner and I fall asleep. To me, the concept is great, as far as what the function of the bed and everything but it doesn't work for me. I've had no problems with their sale reps and their delivery team, however. The rep that I have talked to went over everything, was detailed, knowledgeable, and did a good job. I wouldn’t recommend them but that’s not to say that the next person that would get it wouldn’t love it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: July 10, 2017

I’ve been wanting an Easy Rest bed for a long time. And a salesman came by, I looked at what he had and liked it so I bought it. The salesman did a good job. He represented his sale real good and answered all my questions. He also let me pick out what I wanted. I told him exactly what I wanted and he put it together then called the main office and we got to get on the price. The delivery team was also good. They told me they’d be there at a certain date and time and was there. They cleaned up everything and then walked me through the bed two or three times, showed me different things and I wrote it down. With Easy Rest, I usually keep the head and feet raised up and then I turn the vibrator on every night for about 15 minutes. Overall, I’m real satisfied with it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are sorry that you have not been refunded your sales tax in a more timely manner. You have been caught in a difficult situation. After you purchased your bed the distributor in your area went out of business. It was their responsibility to process the sales tax refunds through their business account with the state of Florida. Our corporate office has been working with customers who have the correct and complete paperwork and prescriptions to get refunds from the state but this is taking a great deal of time as the Corporate office is a separate legal entity from the distributor with whom you made your purchase. You mailed us the prescription form but then never contacted us again or followed up with us since that time to get updates on what is happening. We have been able to work with the Finance Company that financed consumer loans for the distributor to deduct the amount of Sales Tax from the final payments for customers in this predicament. Someone from our Accounting Department will be reaching out to you to explain this today.

Original review: July 9, 2017

My experience with Easy Rest has been terrible thus far. I had a perfectly good mattress and agreed to listen to their salesperson, who was excellent by the way, how do I know? I bought one of their beds. One of the perks was that they have a rebate (sales tax) that is refundable, provided that you get a prescription from a doctor, which I did. I sent it to the address they provided and waited, and waited, and waited. I followed up and was given some b.s. about Easy Rest setting up shop in Florida and the company being backlogged. Now mind you, Florida is in the top percentile for scams, and I feel like I've been scammed into buying a bed that I didn't really need, but that's how persuasive their salesmen are. Not only that. I called the number again and it was disconnected and no longer in use. Connect the dots!!!

I ordinarily don't like to cause trouble with a company, but I know most companies cherish their reputation more than anything else. I called the "Finance Department" and they were no help, they even referred me back to the number which is no longer in service. It may seem like I'm being petty for the little amount I would get back in rebates, but it's about the principle at this point. I wish I could give no stars at all, that's how fed up I am with this company. Every time someone asks me about my new bed, I tell them the truth. It's so not worth it. The health benefits? Whatever, I even went back to using my CPAP machine, which the salesman-Augustine **, said I wouldn't need anymore. He's not a doctor, but I trusted him. Again, this is my mistake, I'm the one who agreed to buying a bed, and I'm the one who has to pay for it. If I had money, I'd buy a Sleep Number just for sheer spite.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I wanted to have something for my health situation so I decided to get an Easy Rest bed. The customer representative was very convincing. They're able to replace parts if we needed to. The longevity of some of the other customers that have the mattress lasts a while and things like that were appealing, as well as the demonstration about relaxing and vibrating technique. The people who delivered the Easy Rest bed were good and professional. They were helpful in everything and gave a demonstration. They also cleaned up after themselves.

I have had my previous bed for quite a few years, but I had bought the Easy Rest earlier and that's the one which goes with the queen size and king size bed so it feels good. I like that it can be raised and I also like the vibrating part of the bed as it helps me rest and relax at night. I'm impressed with the features that the bed offers that I wouldn’t be able to see on some of the other beds that were offered out there and I'm enjoying that factor about it. It works great for my needs and my granddaughters liked playing on it as it actually goes up and down. Everything is better now since I can do that adjustment for sleeping and for the health problem I was having.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I’ve had reflux for years and I’m not on the medication for it now so I decided to go with something like the Easy Rest. And I needed a new mattress anyway since I’ve had my old bed for 12 years already. I liked that their rep wasn’t real pushy and he explained it all to me. He was a good salesman because he just told what was true. It made me want that type of mattress rather than going out and looking at others.

Then the delivery team came in and set it up for me which I couldn’t have done. They were on time and real good about putting it where I wanted it. My son had already moved the other bed. Well, he had showed them how to move it. They moved it for me and it was no problem to get it fixed back up, put the sheets and all on it. One of the guys also explained all its features. And when I forgot how to do one thing, they called me and told me how to do it because I really forgot where I put my descriptions of how to use the remote. But I’m still learning on that one.

I’ve had my Easy Rest for six months now and I sleep well unlike before. There’s no comparison between this bed and what I had before. It has taken care of my reflux and I feel good. I don’t mind taking a nap in the afternoon. I don’t feel bad when I get up so it just makes my day. I can raise the head enough to watch TV and then I can lower it to sleep at just the right angle. It really is a great mattress and I won’t give it up. Before, I bought one every 10 years and I hope I won’t have to do the same with Easy Rest. I don’t wanna do without it, for sure.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: July 8, 2017

I thought I'd try Easy Rest out cause I thought it would help me. However, I've only used it twice because I had three surgeries back to back. But I'm feeling much better now and I'm going to start to use it. But their delivery team was nice. We had to do everything and all they had to do was put the bed on there. I'm satisfied so far.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I had a bed before which was 20 years old and it was comfortable, but it’s high. With the Easy Rest, they measured it to my height because I’m very short. I can sit on the edge of it with my knees bent and not hanging in the air, which makes a difference. I also had a bed before that raised up and down. But my Easy Rest has the vibrator, which helped and loosened up my muscles and nerves to make my life a little smoother. I had back and knee surgery. So, by sleeping in a different position with the bed, the knees bent and the head up a little bit, I seem to be sleeping and feeling better. My back doesn’t always hurt as bad. It’ll never go away completely, but it has alleviated a little bit.

The delivery team was great and they did a demonstration on how to use the bed. I’m disappointed in the salesman though. He did a very good job of selling and was very nice. He just ranted and raged about how we were both from Chicago and it's almost the same area and it gave me a warm feeling. Then all of a sudden, I’ve never heard from him since. For the amount of money we’re spending on these beds, they could call and say, “Are you happy?” or “Thanks again for purchasing.” Because it’s not a cheap item and it wouldn’t take anything but a phone call. But as far as the bed goes, I’m perfectly happy with it.

Original review: July 7, 2017

The bed from Easy Rest was uncomfortable the first couple of days but once I figured it out, it became comfortable. The flat bed that I had previously was comfortable and good for my back, but it wasn't giving me what I needed. I would be in a lot of pain when I walk. I have a bad back, but now with Easy Rest, my back doesn't hurt as bad when I get up in the morning. I like the bed's raising head part but I don't like their pillow. It came free and was supposed to be a good, but it isn't. But their delivery team was great.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: July 6, 2017

I wanted to improve on my back since I have a little problem with it. My old bed was a king size bed and I had just purchased a brand-new mattress when I moved. It was comfortable but I thought Easy Rest would help my back and that I could get a little bit more rest with it. I bought one and I like that I can raise up the head and feet. I watch TV for a couple of hours at night and I can sit on the bed with comfort. Also, I didn’t have to flip-flop around all night and when I get up in the morning, I feel more rested. My experience has been fine since I had it.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I had a stroke and hurt all over. I saw the Easy Rest and thought I would try it. I use the massager 30 minutes at night and I sleep the whole night through on most nights, which is unusual for me. My Easy Rest is awesome and I love it. Also, the sales rep was a very nice gentleman. He showed his ID when he came and informed me what he did and how he did it. The delivery team treated me very nicely, offered a lot of advice too and I was impressed with them. If a friend weighed what I weigh, I would tell her to try my bed for half an hour.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

You say there is a big difference between your new Easy Rest and your old flat bed so we're not sure why we didn't deserve a 4 or 5 star rating. We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: July 5, 2017

There's a big difference between the Easy Rest bed and my old bed. The Easy Rest helps with the body pain a little bit and it's easier to sleep with its foot elevation feature. Also, their sales reps were very friendly and the delivery team who came and set it up was very nice. They were courteous and showed me how to use it.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I wasn’t sleeping well and thought Easy Rest might help me. I was worried about the cost, but it's more relaxing than what I was used to. Sales reps were very helpful, too.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that your husband is enjoying his Easy Rest adjustable bed and we wish him all the best in his recovery. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: July 4, 2017

On April 19th my husband had two major strokes and he spent six days in ICU in Andalusia, Alabama. Then he spent 20 days of rehab and another 14 days in HealthSouth in Deatsville, Alabama. Now I have him home and we didn’t need a hospital bed because we have that in the Easy Rest. The bed is a godsend. It’s very, very comfortable and we have enjoyed it tremendously. We love it. I've been advertising Easy Rest and several people of his kinfolks want one as well.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I used to have a queen bed but when I moved to assisted care, I needed a single bed, as well as a recliner chair. Easy Rest was the best of two and I didn’t have to buy the recliner chair anymore. My interaction with the sales representative had been long, but very good. The Easy Rest is a wonderful bed and I use all of its features. It was very expensive, but worth it.

Original review: July 3, 2017

The sales lady from Easy Rest was very persistent and knowledgeable, and she got us an excellent price. The delivery team was very prompt and professional too. They got it done right and quickly. The bed is very comfortable, and my husband and I sleep very well on it. I like raising the feet above the heart and it helps us medically because I've had a stroke and my husband had an open heart surgery. It's very beneficial to us and I would definitely recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

Original review: July 2, 2017

The Easy Rest sales person I talked to was very professional and answered any questions that I need an answer for. The installation was quick and painless, it took an hour or less. I've had my old pillow top bed for 25 years while my Easy Rest has a memory foam pad. It's firm and provides a very good support, so it's a different and a better experience with the new bed. It's of very good quality and I love the inclined resting position with the legs raised. I’m out driving for work all week long and I only sleep on it on the weekends. When I'm on the bed, I can feel the pressure relief on my legs and I like that best.

Original review: July 2, 2017

Easy Rest's doing pretty good. I used to have one years ago then I moved to a smaller place. My neighbor bought it for me. My back still hurts a little bit, but I went to the doctor this morning for EKG and he's supposed to make an appointment for me to get some x-rays on my back. But other than that, it's pretty comfortable. I like the head elevation and the massage. I use both of it once a week and it relaxes a little bit too. The salesperson was really nice to us and told us everything we needed to know. Then the delivery team explained everything and set it up for us. I would recommend it to somebody who might need it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you like being able to elevate your head and adjust it as needed. That is indeed the most important feature of our product. We have looked into your account and with regard to the massage feature you did not purchase the model with the massage feature that also includes the leg area. That was an increased price and many people choose the model you did for price reasons but it does not have as many features. We will have someone reach out to you to see if you would like to add it to your bed and explain the cost to do so.

Original review: July 1, 2017

Their Easy Rest salesperson was honest with his presentation and he was the reason I went ahead and bought the bed. The delivery team was good too. They came right ahead and did their job. They were in and out. However, I’m not happy with my Easy Rest bed. It just didn't do what I was thinking it would do. The massager is the biggest thing for me but I don't get much of a vibration out of the unit. Most of the vibration is in my shoulder area and I don’t feel it on my lower extremities, hips and legs. The bed is an expensive item. They got my money and I got to suffer with it. The only thing I like about my Easy Rest bed is I can elevate my head just the way I like it without having to stack pillows to do it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: June 30, 2017

The price from Easy Rest came down so I went overboard and took it. Their delivery team did a very good job setting the bed up. I frequently use the head elevation feature for comfort. However, I don't get a very restful sleep with it because I get this kind of pain on my back when I get up.

Original review: June 29, 2017

My husband had bad circulation with his legs and I wanted an Easy Rest because of sleep apnea which I thought would help out a little bit. I liked the salesman. He was really nice and easy to get along with. The delivery men were good, too. I had my old bed for five years and the only thing I missed about it is that it was taller whereas Easy Rest is low. But other than that, with having to adjust, the Easy Rest is not too bad. We're now sleeping better and we love it. I use the foot raise because I get cramps in my legs and that helps. I’m glad we did it.

Original review: June 29, 2017

My wife was complaining a lot about her neck and she had a stroke before, so I wanted her to rest easy. She's always slept pretty good on the Easy Rest bed, and

everything is great.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I have aches and pains in my back because of arthritis but I rest much better with my Easy Rest bed. It feels good when I use the head elevation feature. The sales representative that I spoke to was very nice and understanding. He gave me a price and a way of paying it and I would’ve gotten an Easy Rest bed a long time ago if it was explained to me that way. When the delivery team came in, they took the old bed out and set the new one right up and showed me how to use the remote. Also, they told me the heating part will come in the mail and it did but I haven’t used it yet. I’d recommend it to a friend.

Original review: June 28, 2017

So far we love our Easy Rest bed. We like how flexible it is and it had a vibrator on it which we enjoy. I usually put the bed's headrest pretty far down to sleep on my side. It worked on my back and when I'm watching TV, I fall asleep and sometimes during a night off, I lower the bed and turn over. Their sales rep told us everything that we needed to know about it and they were very thorough and answered all the questions that we had. I wasn’t here when the delivery team brought the bed but my girlfriend was satisfied because they did things that she asked and the original bed and mattress were taken downstairs.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile