Call toll free
4.36/5
Based on 1,252 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9741 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We enjoy our Easy Rest bed. It's for our health. My wife's feet and legs swell and the bed helps.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I had an Easy Rest before and I missed it, so I made another purchase. I had one for 20 years and it quit working. So I was still sleeping on it but I couldn’t adjust it. When I had the opportunity, I wanted to replace the one that did not work anymore. I use all of the features, like the fact that I can put the feet and the head up. I really like what the old one didn’t have, and this one has, the massage.

The sales rep was a very good salesperson. He wasn’t pushy. He was very comfortable to talk to, answered all my questions, and gave me a lot of information that I already knew but that it had to be restated. I considered him almost a friend by the time he left. The delivery team was very efficient and very quick. They came in, explained everything and showed me how everything worked. I told them I would really like to have rollers on the bottom and they were supposed to bring them back to me, but I don’t know when. It was supposed to be moveable when it’s not. Still, once you slept on one, you never want to sleep on anything else.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Easy Rest's salesman was very good at what he did. He described the bed like the bed was really amazing and that it would do all these wonderful things. However, I'm not happy with the bed as it's not comfortable. It's hard. I called and some man I talked to said he was gonna send me some kind of luxury topper to zip in it to try that to see if it'll soften the bed up. When he explained it to me, he said I wouldn’t have any more aches and pains and that the topper would help alleviate all that. Instead, I ache worse now when I get up in the morning than I did in my bed.

Their reps offered me a free pillow for trying Easy Rest out. What they offered was like a tiny pillow for a child and it was so hard. I would be embarrassed to send this pillow to anybody. It’s so hard it does not help me in any kind of way. I can't even use it between my legs. I've had other family members try the bed and they asked how in the world anybody could sleep on it as it was hard as a brick. It ain't worth 2 cents.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My Easy Rest took a little getting used to. I wasn’t sure how I was gonna feel and how the mattress is gonna be but it seems to be okay. I’m adjusting to it. I was expecting to get the heater pad at the same time I got the bed, but it was apparently mailed separately. I was not informed of that. But I had fine interactions with the sales representative from Easy Rest.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have a problem with my legs getting up and down. I can't walk and I could only extend my legs out. I use the Easy Rest bed's features almost every day and my body feels better when I get up. The bed is great and everything has changed. Although the delivery team was friendly, they didn't bring the headboard which I needed but I told the reps at Easy Rest about it when I made my payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I purchased from Easy Rest so that I could rest a bit better, and I have. The delivery guy was lovely and demonstrated how to use the bed. Now I am sleeping much better and I can get in bed without using my little stool. I can let my bed up and I can watch TV in my room, which I couldn't do before. I can also use the massager to put me to sleep. I've also noticed that since I’ve had the bed, I don’t hurt as bad. I also don’t slide off the bed, which I was doing off my previous one quite a bit. I like the Easy Rest very much and I’ve been showing it off to my friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I had a very uncomfortable hospital bed. I got an Easy Rest bed and it is better. It's comfortable and it has the heat, the massage, and different positions. With it, the body aches are less. When I purchased it, the sales rep explained everything very well. He also showed me the pamphlet and gave us proof of the massage. The delivery team was very good as well. They were very polite and nice. They removed my old bed, put up the other one together, and didn't make a mess.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I was having trouble with my feet swelling up, and I was told to sleep with my feet up in the air. I decided to see about a bed and everything went okay with the sales rep from Easy Rest. He came here about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and didn't leave till 7:30. He was very well-informed, even about medical stuff. We told the delivery guys that we went away on Friday afternoon, and they had a notice to get here as soon as possible. They said possibly 12 o'clock and they were here by 10:00. They took my daughter's bed out of her room, put my bed in her room and then they set the other one up. They took the rest of the stuff with them so we don't have anything left here.

I'm still trying to get used to the Easy Rest 'cause I'm so used to sleeping on my side and I sleep on my back for a while. I have to remember to put the head and the foot down because my body doesn't bend that way. Though I still think I could've gotten it cheaper somewhere else, so far, it's working pretty good. My ankles aren't swelling anymore.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I got an Easy Rest last December and I found it to be better than my previous bed. With my previous bed, I was pretty much flat when I was sleeping. I use the head raise feature of the Easy Rest the most and, so far, everything is good.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I have been sleeping on a water bed for 30 years. I got an Easy Rest bed because it raises my feet up. It is for the circulation in my leg. The massager, however, makes my head hurt. It doesn’t continue to hurt, but it does while I’m using it, so I’m not using it. Maybe because my head is downwards. Also, I can't sleep on my side on the Easy Rest, and sometimes I just let my feet down. Sometimes, when I get up during the night to go to the bathroom and I go back to my water bed. Nevertheless, the sales representative I dealt with was good. Overall, I like it, but it is expensive.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I have chronic back pain and I was trying to get some relief. I had great interactions with the sales reps and I decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed. I've had the bed for about a month now and I’m getting used to it. There's stiffness on my back when I go to sleep at night but if I sleep two hours a night, I’m doing good. Yesterday, however, I tried to operate the foot part and I noticed that it didn't come up. Still, this bed elevates my head and that’s something that I needed. I had to do two pillows before, so if the back elevates, it does good.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The saleslady that I worked with was very knowledgeable. I’ve done sales, so I kind of chuckled as she was talking to me about the bed, that she had it down really well. She didn’t pressure me, and it was my decision. Sleeping is more comfortable since I used the Easy Rest bed. I could sleep on it without hurting my back. The bed bends and it has a massager on it, and I use both features all the time.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Our Easy Rest bed is comfortable and we love it. I can sit up in it, it has a vibrator and I can lay down in it. We have three children and the smallest one has infantile spasm and epilepsy, and I can sit up and look at them and also rest. That’s the best perspective because I can see them with my eyes and then my body is resting. I had to get adjusted to the Easy Rest because I was adjusted to my previous bed, but it's the way it should be. It’s very relaxing and enjoyable.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Easy Rest's sales rep was awesome. He was very polite and gave me all the information I wanted without asking. The delivery process was good and the delivery team was in and out in no time. I have COPD and I sleep with the headrest part raised up and I can breathe better. This is the best bed people can buy. It's well worth the money.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Fred was pretty much sleeping in his chair when he was home and that was where he was comfortable. He bought the Easy Rest bed originally to get some relief on his back and to sleep better, but he said he couldn’t get comfortable on it. He doesn’t like it. We looked into trying to get it back within the following week, but we were told there was no return whatsoever and that Easy Rest doesn't do business with returns, and that’s what made me mad at them. They said it is quoted on their site that they are not in the business of returned stuff. I looked at it and they were right. It was a $5,000 bed, while a hospital bed is cheaper. If Easy Rest is willing to do something about it, that would be great. If not, I’ll just stay mad at them and do bad reviews.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our return policy. The policy is clearly written on your sales contract and you initialed next to the line that states what our policy is. It is also written on the delivery ticket clearly just above the line you signed accepting the merchandise. Additionally, it is on the bottom of every page on our website to easily find. Our return policy is no different than almost every bedding company in the United States. While there are some companies that might return a mattress the adjustable base is usually not returnable. All mattresses, even if slept on for only one night, must be destroyed and cannot be resold by health laws.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Easy Rest is comfortable and it does everything it says it does. I sleep a lot better now. My older bed does not stand a chance compared to it -- I'm glad that is gone. This bed massages me and I definitely fall asleep. The sales reps were great, too. Everything I asked for, they did. They said what time it shall be here, the exact time. They put it in, unpacked it for me, and everything went fine. Everything about them was great. It is great to have somebody that works like that with a company like that, and they did everything they said they were gonna do and it was done.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I got an Easy Rest bed and the sales rep was very friendly, very nice and very knowledgeable. There also wasn’t any pressure whatsoever. The delivery team showed me how to use the remote and the light that’s in it. We're very satisfied. I have fibromyalgia and it's really painful. There are some days I don’t sleep real good. The Easy Rest bed is comfortable. We like it. I put my legs and feet up, and my head and back with the bed. It’s better than the bed that I’ve had before and I actually get some sleep.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had some foam beds and I decided to replace one of my twin beds. It was part of a king size bed because I was having problems sleeping. I have a pinched nerve in my neck. And I get about a couple of hours of sleep each time, and I have to wake up and change around. I got a flyer from Easy Rest and I sent that back in to get a possible chance of getting a new bed free. They called me up and made an appointment. We spent a couple of hours talking and the rep gave me a good discount on the sale of it. I decided to buy a twin bed one and the rep was great. He gave me a demo on the massaging part of it on my old bed, and that was what helped sell me on buying the Easy Rest bed.

The delivery guy was good too. He took the old one out and put it on my back porch for me, and brought in the new bed and put it together. I helped him and he put it in the place where I wanted it. He was running late but that was due to the getting of previous deliveries and the truck was running late from down in Texas. But that’s nothing that could have been helped. It’s just part of the business.

Compared to the Craftmatic that I had, the Easy Rest was better on the massaging effect. It helps me relax when I use it. I don’t have any regrets of buying it. But I’m still having problems sleeping. I still toss and turn. I get up every couple of hours and I end up taking catnaps in my recliner or in my couch in the living room. Even so, the Easy Rest bed is still good. I can’t complain about the bed. I also adjust the head of it, raise it up a little bit to help with my sleeping. I also use the vibrating part of it at times to help me relax. If I’m really tired, the massage part of it helps me sleep.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I have congestive heart failure and have trouble breathing a lot of time. I looked at the Easy Rest beds and the reps answered my questions. I wasn’t gonna buy anything but they were determined to sell the bed. Every time I said no, they came up with some other kind of deal, so I wound up buying one. The delivery crew, later, showed me this little deal where I could raise the head and foot. At this point, I’ve slept on the bed for a few nights and it helped. Sleep seems to be okay. If you want one, get it. It’s not worth the money though. It’s supposed to be a regular-sized bed but it’s a short one.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I wanted a queen-size bed and decided to purchase an Easy Rest. Their sales rep wasn't pushy. I had a Craftmatic Adjustable before I bought the Easy Rest and both are pretty much just the same.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

We initially had an Easy Rest and we wound up great on it. We bought another one and the sales rep did a real good job explaining about it. The delivery team was great too. The bed is more comfortable and quieter as far as the vibrators. I also like the firmness. My wife uses the vibrator quite a bit and she lifts her head up a little.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I needed help getting out the bed so I had been looking for an adjustable bed. I got an advertisement, which were sweepstakes tickets to enter a contest to win a free bed. After a couple of times of sending in of free tickets to enter the contest, Easy Rest called. Then a young lady came out and did the demonstration, and I liked what she said. She was a doll too. She was supposed to come at 2:00 and she got here at about 2:30. Then it was 7:30 when she left. But she was so sweet. She bought me cookies and we had a wonderful time. We had tea and cookies, and I enjoyed her as much as I appreciated getting the bed.

The delivery people were also very efficient and knowledgeable about their work. They demonstrated everything to a tee and installed it in just a few minutes. They were very straightforward and really good. I was impressed with them and I was also impressed that the product is American-made, in Tennessee. That was a really big plus for me.

I didn’t think I could get the Easy Rest bed on my fixed income in my age though. But the young lady was able to get it done and I’m so thankful to the good Lord for it. He knew I needed it so He made it possible. I sleep much better now. I adjust the bed to how I like to sleep and it's comfortable at night. I could hardly get out of bed before but now, I just roll myself up and get on up. I had even bought so many pillows trying to get relief for my neck and shoulders. I have that sciatic nerve in my neck and that free pillow from Easy Rest is just wonderful.

The massage component of the bed is really relaxing too. I have severe arthritis and it helps me a lot. When I bought my other bed 20 years ago, it was a really nice bed. But I was a lot younger and I didn’t have the arthritis problems and the sleep apnea that I have now. I have so many health problems. So there is no comparison at all between the two beds. The Easy Rest is really good and people really need to get one if they have sleep problems and arthritis. I’d definitely recommend it. In fact, I’m telling all of my relatives and friends who have problems sleeping well that they really need to get a demonstration.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I had back problems and decided to get an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep explained everything and he did a good job. Also, the delivery team got everything set up and talked to me about what was going on, showed me the remote, how to use it, and how to work everything. At this point, I mostly use the bed’s raising up part and massage. With Easy Rest, I don’t wake up in pain anymore. It’s good for anybody that ever had back pain that I have. I have a bulging disk in my back and the bed is working wonders with it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The rep who sold me the Easy Rest bed said it costs $900 but it was $9,000. He didn’t explain it to me like he was supposed to say because I wouldn’t have gotten it. $9,000 is a whole lot of money. But since I don’t wanna mess up my credit, I’m gonna just try to pay it. Other than that, the Easy Rest bed is fine. I sleep all right with it. I like it since I can sit down. It also helps with my legs and my back a little. I'm gonna keep it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I bought an Easy Rest bed to get my legs up. My experience with the Easy Rest rep was awesome. He sat and explained everything. Then, when the delivery team came in, they did their job, cleaned up their mess and left. They also showed me how to use it. Since I got my Easy Rest bed, the swelling in my legs has gone down. I also use the massager, the heat and I also use the bed to raise my head. I’ve been telling and showing my Easy Rest bed to everybody.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have some back, leg and hip problems and we needed something comfortable. Easy Rest called and I decided to have them come out. The reps were very nice and explained everything to us. The delivery man was also a darling. He showed everything to us. The only complaint we have is the price, which is a lot more than what we thought it would be. My husband was reluctant but whenever we’ve slept on it, it has been so comfortable that he said it’s worth it.

Since having the bed, I have not been in pain. I do still have problems with insomnia, though, because I get up a lot through the night. But I don’t have any problems going to sleep. My husband absolutely loves the bed as well. We had an old bed for about two years and it wasn't a comfortable mattress at all. The Easy Rest bed is wonderful and so much better than what we had. We always sleep in a position with a foot raised a little bit, and the head raised just a little bit because I have upper respiratory problems and I also have reflux, and the bed helps with those.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

The sales rep of Easy Rest talked kind and they helped out a lot. They answered questions and were really good. During the delivery two men set it up and showed me how to use it too. It didn’t take a long time to set the bed up. They also put things on there where it wouldn’t slide back and forth on the tile. It was really good. I have acid reflux and back problems and since using Easy Rest I don’t have acid reflux nearly as bad. My old bed wouldn’t raise up and it didn’t vibrate. I need the vibration because I have muscle spasms as well and Easy Rest helps out.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have experienced the Easy Rest bed when I was in the hospital for a lengthy time. So, I bought one bigger than the one I had in the hospital. Their sales rep was good and the delivery team handled the bed well. They were professional too. So far, I have been using the raising and lowering features of the bed. Though the price of the bed was very high, Easy Rest has been very good.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I bought an Easy Rest bed and the salesman I dealt with showed up when he said he would and was very personable, friendly, and nice. He explained the whole system, got me a good deal and sold the bed. When the unit was delivered, a very nice young man came. We had already moved the old bed out of the way and he set the new bed up. He explained the operation of the whole system again and he hauled away all the stuff that the bed was wrapped in. It was a good experience. The bed works well for me. I got bad knees and have trouble with my legs and so my favorite feature of the bed is being able to get my feet up. It helps my knees relax. I also sleep better.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I was having back problems, and I needed a bed that moved up and down. We got an Easy Rest bed -- it's a pillow-top, and it's comfortable and more cushiony. I thought the heating mechanism was gonna be part of the mattress, but it was just the electric blanket. The sales representative was great and he explained everything. The service was fine, but I’m not that satisfied with the bed. I feel like I overpaid for the bed because it’s not really helping me that much, and I’m just stuck with it. My husband is really upset about it, too. $5,000 is a lot of money to invest without trying something or being able to go in the store and actually lay on it. We took a chance and we got screwed because it’s not really as comfortable as we thought it would be.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We can assure you that you have purchased a bed of the highest quality, made here in the USA with top of the line motors and parts unlike the beds that other companies sell that are imported from the Far East. You get what you pay for and you have purchased a product that will work, quietly and effortlessly for many years to come.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information

2007
Baltimore
MD
www.easyrest.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.