Call toll free
4.33/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

The sales people made me decide to purchase the Easy Rest bed and the delivery team was great. We’ve had the bed for about a month and I like that I am able to change the positions but it is very much harder than the previous one we had, which was an extra firm bed.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I have acid reflux and my doctor said that I have to get my head up. I tried to get somebody to put some blocks under my bed and he said he'd get back so I thought I'll just keep my bed. But if I didn't get something to keep my head up, I was gonna choke in bed so I decided to get the Easy Rest bed. The people I dealt with were wonderful. The rep came here and demonstrated how the bed would look. He was extra nice in telling me about it and talked to me about different things. Then the sales rep went down on the price and he couldn't believe that he would go down like that. I couldn't afford to pay for it right off so I put it on a credit card that I had not used and I had to pay them each month.

The guys who brought the bed got my stuff out and my mattresses out to the garage. They also showed me how to use the remote and told me about the mattress and how they could do some stuff. I also got the pillow. Since having the bed, I noticed that the acid reflux doesn't come up in my throat as much. I put my feet up because my legs swell and it helps them. I also told my sister about getting one and she had been thinking about it.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I liked the Easy Rest demonstration that was given to me. I have the seen the advertisement, and then the salesperson demonstrated how the legs propped up. I needed my legs up. I've been sleeping on the Easy Rest bed a lot. I was having a problem with my legs, the nerves and things. And since I propped them up, that has not been happening, and I noticed a difference immediately when I do prop my legs up. I’m resting better, so I have more energy during the day. I feel better overall. It lowered my blood pressure. I like the vibration a lot and the massage, and being able to elevate my feet and my head. I would highly recommend the Easy Rest. The delivery experience was great. They came, they set up the bed, and made sure it was working properly, and gave me a few instructions before they left. So, it was a very good experience.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I had a bypass and I wasn't sleeping long so I needed something because it felt like I had to be upright. I would sleep for about 4 then I'd get up and sleep in the chair. So, I've been a lot in a recliner. After I saw an Easy Rest ad, I called them up and they came and got me. They were very nice to me and they had better guarantee than anybody else too. There's a lifetime guarantee on the motors and a 20-year guarantee on the mattress. Then, the delivery was good as well. An amazing part was that the guy who delivered was from Chattanooga and he and his wife are gonna move down in Mississippi, to a little town called Ocean Springs. I've had the bed for about 3 weeks now and it almost feel like a recliner when I crank it up. Now, I'm sleeping all night in it. The bed is excellent and I like it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I’m in home care with the Veterans Administration here. I bought the Easy Rest bed because I thought I needed it. It’s about four inches longer than it was supposed to be. The vibrator function feels good and I use it several times a day. When you mash the button for flat, it goes flat. Since I've been sitting on it and using the right side of it most of the time, it is lower on that side. So, if I decide to have it flat and I want to turn over on my left side up on the bed, I have to reach over and grab the edge of the bed and pull myself up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: July 16, 2019

I had been looking at Easy Rest for about five years. They have a good reputation. I've gotten their things in the mail and I asked for people to come a couple of times, but I wasn’t home when they could come, and I finally made a connection. I'm old and I just wanted something that I could raise my legs with when I go to bed and stuff. I just thought I’d try it. My Easy Rest bed helped me sleep a lot better. It's a firm mattress and I like that part of it. I use the up and down part a little bit. I sleep on a flat better than I do and I can't sleep when it's up and down, but I use the flat part. I enjoy the little different pieces of it. But I don’t like that it says I'm supposed to reverse or twist this mattress around every month. I'm old. That mattress is hard to twist around. I twisted it once at first and I can't do this every month. I'll just sleep with my head on opposite ends every month. It's just too heavy to even mention twisting it every month. And it's only a twin.

The sales representative from Easy Rest was very good. Somewhere along the line, I got the wrong ideas about what he was telling me because I thought this was the bed that had lights under it when he was talking. But when they delivered it, they said, “No, that was the fancier one.” But there wasn’t a fancier one that was ever introduced. So, that kind of bothered me. I wanted the lights under my bed because I'm old and I have to get up to the bathroom a couple of times at night time and the lights would be of help. Also, I'm very upset about their $100 pillow. It is a piece of trash. It's free, but at the same time, they should just say free pillow and not $100. I buy a lot from catalogs because my kids are all over the place and we don’t have any stores in this town. And I sort of expected one that would maybe have one of the cooler surfaces on it and so in the summertime it was cool. I read about those in the catalog.

This Easy Rest pillow is made out of trash. It is stuffed with shredded polyethylene plastic. It's not even solid. But if it's shredded, that means it's trash. That’s unused pieces of stuff that this is stuffed with. It was not a $100 pillow. They said they just switched them to a different kind. They used to have one that fits your underneath but the rep said it was uncomfortable and they got complaints about it. But just say free pillow, and I wouldn’t have been expecting something else. If I got something else, I'd be happy. It's not really comfortable to sleep on. I'm gonna go back to my rubber ones. Moreover, they said it is easy to put the sheets and it's not really that easy. When the bed goes and up down, the sheets tend to come off. Still, I recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I have back pain and although I felt that the Easy Rest presentation was on the long side and repetitious, I watched the whole thing. The selling point of seeing it and believing everything that the sales rep said the bed could do was that I was making the right choice. He was a really personable man too, and I think that was why I tolerated the repetition. He was there to answer any question I had and he always answered it to the max. He was a good representative for the company. The delivery was a good experience as well. They got my old mattress and box spring out really quickly. They brought in the new set-up and before I knew it, they were done. I didn’t have to feel like I was trapped in the house while these guys were doing it all.

The Easy Rest mattress is different compared to my previous bed. I had two inches of memory foam sewn into that bed's mattress and it was soft. Then I went out and bought another four inches. I found it very hard to even roll over in that bed. With the Easy Rest bed, it feels and sounds like I’m sleeping on cardboard. That's the only thing that I find even remotely negative. I need a firm mattress and that’s what this is. But I've thought about inquiring about getting one or two inches of that memory foam to make it a little softer. The sales rep had told me that if there were any problems with the mattress itself being firm or too soft, you can actually put pads under the mattress cover and could firm it up or soften it.

But the bed itself is everything that they said it would be. I also enjoy the fact that I can raise it if I wanted to sit up and read. I definitely did not make a mistake in purchasing this. When I wanna sleep, I have to use the CPAP machine and it’s very easy to lie in the Easy Rest bed with a CPAP on. I can get it to a very comfortable position bringing the headrest up. I do not have to pile pillows up to get comfortable.

With the Easy Rest bed, every night I go to bed, I raise my head and most of the times, I raise my legs too. Then I try to go to sleep on my back. I wanna tape myself sleeping though because I must have some freaky nights. I can wake up sideways on the bed. When I turn over to my side, like the last few nights that I woke up on my side, my back is a little bit tight. Then it takes a little while for it to loosen up. You should be out straight unless you sleep on your back and then keep your leg raised. I've also tried different angles at different nights and I’m amazed that the bed doesn’t make a sound when it’s going up and down.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I was having a lot of trouble sleeping at night. I had cancer surgery several years ago and I didn’t ever sleep all night because I had to get up and go to the bathroom because I have a leaking problem. I also had restless leg syndrome and I wound up with a neck ache by lying flat in a regular bed and with piled pillows up under my head. I decided to get a bed that lifts up so I could raise the head up on it. I got in touch with the Easy Rest folks and the rep came here and showed me all the stuff, and I decided to get their bed.

The sales rep was good. She was right out of Lexington and she came down here. However, on the day she came, she thought she had everything done. She left here, started for Lexington, and got up the road, but they sent her back. She came back three times that day before we got it finalized. It had to be something else that she had to do or some other paper that had to get signed. I thought I had it set up to come out of my account the first of the month but the next thing I knew, about the middle of the month, I started getting letters from Easy Rest that the thing hadn’t been paid and it got me confused. By that time, I didn't have the money to pay for it. I was thinking it was gonna be automatically coming out of my account, but it didn’t do it, so I’m gonna send a check in the mail.

The delivery went well. The guys came and brought the bed, and they got it here on time like they said they would. They got it set up and showed me how to use it. They showed me how everything looked and I was very satisfied with the delivery. They did a good job. They had come all the way from Nashville, Tennessee, but they got there and got it put up. I’ve been sleeping better since then. However, I’ve been battling pneumonia lately and it is giving me trouble. When I get up in the daytime, I start hacking and coughing, but I sleep well. I’ve had the Easy Rest for about two months now and I sleep all the time with my head raised up and it helps me breathe better and sleep better.

If somebody needs a bed that they can raise up and down, I would recommend the Easy Rest to them. It’s like a hospital bed. You can raise your feet if you want to and you can sleep flat if you want to. Whichever way, if you wanna lay down and wanna raise your feet up, you can do that, or you can raise both your head and your feet if you want to. However, I haven't gotten the little heating pad yet and I wanna get it for heat, to warm the bed up. The Easy Rest is very satisfactory. I sleep until I have to wake up and go to the bathroom, then I go back to the bed and I go back to sleep again.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information