Consumer Reviews

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 20, 2017

The main reason I got an Easy Rest bed was the excessive back pain and neck problems I’ve had for many years. And I thought it was time to purchase a bed that could get me some relief. I've been looking for beds but I hadn't really made a decision to what I really wanted and then I looked at Easy Rest and the prices were better than the other ones I had looked at. The rep, Al, was a very nice gentleman and he did see that I was in pain. He went way and beyond when he made several phone calls to his boss so I could get the bed as fast as I could. The delivery guys came in here, had the bed set-up within minutes and did a very good job. They were really nice and very accommodating and they knew exactly what to do and how to do it. If I had any questions, they answered very quickly.

I use all the bed's features so much. I keep the back of my head up quite a bit and then I have my feet up as much as I can when I'm sitting or laying down. It's very relaxing to me. The old bed that I had was good and a high-priced and high-quality type of bed. But I didn't have any way to have the comfort that I have with the elevation of my feet and there was no way that I could sit myself up like I can with my Easy Rest bed. There's not gonna be a total lot of relief with my back and even a surgery is not gonna fix it and the pain and misery are gonna be there for the rest of my life. And my Easy Rest has at least taken away some of the misery. And then, with being diabetic, it also helps a lot with getting my feet up at night. So, it's been doing a lot of the things that I really need to do for myself.

Some of the older people that are in the auxiliary that I am in asked me how I like my Easy Rest. And I told them, "It's something you might want to consider. The prices are reasonable and they go way above and beyond to try and get for you as quickly and as easy as possible. All you got to do is sit back and they do all the work for you. You don't find people that will go way beyond like that very much anymore." Also, I couldn't ask for nicer people or a better experience. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: May 10, 2017

Our previous mattress was old so we decided we needed a new bed. We started shopping around. My husband was having a lot of neck and spine pain. And that time, nothing seemed to work. The pain was worse at night and it wouldn't let him sleep. That changed almost immediately after we got the Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was very nice, very courteous, respectful and very sweet gentleman. I consider him my friend. We became friends almost automatically. But I like people in general. I find the good in people right away. I've been a nurse for over 40 years so, I'm just a people person.

I wish we would have gotten it sooner. With just our quality of sleep that we get at night and everything, it's been great. We've had a good experience. Everything about the bed has helped us overall and we love it. We're not rushing and we're slowly experimenting with their adjustable things, the massagers, the wave and all that. I'm not going to use the heating pads in the summer time but use it in the winter time.

My husband was on a medication and therapy for his spine issue, but they are already finished. At the time he started with the new bed, he was already 50 percent better just from using them. Right away, he started being able to sleep at night and the bed seemed to have helped. He adjusted, raise the head and put the massager on. And that's basically what they are doing with the therapy. He's on his way to pretty much a full recovery. At least, 95 percent. We really like the massager and we both use it. We put it on when we go to bed. And then, we never know when it gets turned off because we're asleep by the time it can go off. It is definitely the best feature.

The salesperson was very nice and knowledgeable. He explained everything real good. Plus the delivery team set the bed up and put it where we wanted it. They also explained the remotes and everything. One of the reasons I purchased the Easy Rest Bed was for the vibrators but the bed is even more than what I expected it to be. It's really good at night and we sleep like little angels. We like the bed and I would recommend it to anybody.

I'm happy with my Easy Rest bed and I love to get in it. And I really like the pillow, too.

The Easy Rest salesman was great and very patient. He was there at my house for almost three hours, trying to get me down to the lowest price that I couldn't refuse. He gave me a good deal so I bought the bed. The delivery team was great as well. They got here when they said they were going to be and it didn't take them long to hook it up. Before the Easy Rest, I had a bed for eight years. The old bed is a little better and more comfortable. But I like Easy Rest’s vibration and the raising up and down features. It's $3000 if I pay it off but it will cost $4000 if I didn't. I looked at a magazine the other day, and the've got the same bed for 800 bucks. But I'm satisfied with the bed. I bought it so I'm living with it. It's a great bed to somebody that needs it.

My husband has a hard time sleeping and he's been up in years. We thought we'd try Easy Rest and see how it works. They were giving away a free pillow, too. The sales lady came out and explained everything to us. The people who installed the bed were very helpful and explained everything so we knew what was what and who was who, and it worked. They did a good job and I haven't had problems at all.

My husband feels really comfortable with the bed, he sleeps good and he doesn't wake up at night. He also got a way that he can elevate both the bottom and the head of the bed which he frequently uses. It gives him a little bit more leverage to sleep well, which is good. I'm also glad we got the pillow. I didn't know we had to send a card in until August but we got the pillow within two weeks. It bulks up very well and everything went according to Hoyle, which was good. Easy Rest is awesome and I'd recommend them. I want people to know what an asset it is.

I had my old bed for about twelve years but I prefer my Easy Rest over it. Easy Rest is comfortable, had adjustments on it, and I can raise and drop my feet and even my head in different heights. Also, their sales rep was good. He talked through everything and showed me how to use the remote control. The delivery team was good as well and they showed up on time when they said they were going to be here. They showed me what to do and set up everything. Overall, they were really friendly and nice and I've been sleeping a lot better with my Easy Rest bed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

I had back pain and with Easy Rest bed, the pain has lessened. It's different from my old bed since it's adjustable and it makes me comfortable. It also has a massage. The rep of Easy Rest was also kind and informative and the delivery team did well too.

I had a very good and nice experience with Easy Rest. My friend has an Easy Rest bed and I got their ad in the mail, so I got one too. The sales rep was very nice. He gave me a price for the bed and I told him I couldn't do that. But he got the price of the bed down to half of the original cost. Likewise, the delivery guys were very nice and wonderful. I mostly use the feature of raising the head part when I sleep at night, but I didn't get the vibrator feature because I didn't like it.

After I spoke with an Easy Rest rep, I became interested in the bed. I had spoken with my son about it. And since I have been having problems with my back for some time now, I decided to buy one. I mostly use the head and foot raise feature. I also use the wave and massage every other night and it helps me a lot. Everybody that I dealt with from Easy Rest were nice. The gentlemen from the delivery team had it put up. They said that it would take them an hour to get it in and they were right. They also had the old stuff out and all that's left for me to do is sign. I've had it for a month now and I'm enjoying it. I rest better because I wasn't sleeping at night. Now I'm sleeping better and I'm satisfied. They told me to always call the company if I have any problems.

We got an Easy Rest bed after we’ve seen a demonstration and we now enjoy it. The rep was courteous, and though the delivery team got the bed here a little late, we also had a good experience with them. My wife had a couple of surgeries and she enjoys the bed and sleeps better on it. We mostly use it for elevating the legs and the back. Overall, our Easy Rest experience has been great.

The Easy Rest bed has a massage that helps me relax. I'm sleeping better, longer and I'm waking up more restful with the bed. The rep was very pleasant and knowledgeable too. It was a fantastic experience and Easy Rest is a good company. They worked with me 'till I got what I needed and they didn't try and give me what they wanted me to have. Anybody who needs a better bed, Easy Rest is a good thing to have.

Alan, the salesman, explained the differences between the Easy Rest bed and what I would buy in the furniture store here as well as the differences in the mattresses. At first, we thought he was a little pushy. But then we realized, there's a fine line between being pushy and being informed about what you're doing, and try to get across that point. At the very beginning, my wife thought there's no way we needed the massage function. But he told us why we needed it and we now use it every night. Everybody here treated that as something we can take off the bed so we can save $1000. When the bed was delivered and installed, the service went very quickly and the delivery team was very professional.

Both my wife and I have back and knee issues, so we were looking for an adjustable bed. And the difference in quality between the Easy Rest and what we saw in the stores locally, far outweighs the difference in cost. My wife has always been a stomach sleeper because of her back issues. Since we got our Easy Rest bed, most of the time, she is either sleeping on her back or on her side because the back issues are not as bad as they were. We love the bed. We visited friends last weekend, and they don't have an Easy Rest adjustable guest bed. It was hard sleeping on a regular bed again.

An Easy Rest salesman came by and put on a great demonstration. My wife liked it and she said she wanted the bed. And the salesman gave me a great price. The delivery team was fantastic. They went through everything on the delivery and they complimented me on the bed that I had. We had it for five years, but we could only climb in it and lay down flat. With Easy Rest, I can raise my head or feet up if I want to. And then I can do both at the same time. And I feel like a sandwich on the inside of a bed. Most of the time, we just lay flat and then we raise the head of the bed to watch TV while laying in bed. And then, sometimes, we use the vibration for half an hour. And we do it again two days later. It's nice to have it. You can use it when you want to, and it's better to have it than not have it.

At my age, it's better to have the Easy Rest. I can use it whenever I like, or when I get into situations where I'd need to go up and down. It's better than getting a pillow to prop me up. I'm very satisfied with it. It's like being in a hospital where I sometimes want to be up and down and this is what the Easy Rest does for me. My experience with Easy Rest was good and I'm very satisfied with them.

I had an Easy Rest bed for 25 years and I was ready to get another one. The sales rep showed us everything and he had things that he could show us how the bed worked. The delivery team came in, put up the bed and showed us how to use it. We have the head and the feet up in the middle for a long day. Also, I tried to sleep with my feet and head up, the way I was told to, since I have heart problems.

I had an Easy Rest bed in Virginia and when we moved, I sold it to my neighbor. I'm now in Mississippi and I bought a new one to replace it. The sales rep was great and everything went good with her. Mostly, I use the head part of the bed that raises up and my wife has trouble with her legs so we raise the lower part every day. I let my wife mess with it and we’re very much satisfied with it. Our friends would buy the bed for different purposes.

I have back problems and I've got one of the Sleep Numbers but it didn't elevate like the Easy Rest that I recently bought. Their salesman was polite, professional and explained everything that's explainable about the Easy Rest bed. So far, everything's working all right and the bed is doing whatever the salesman said it would do. I can elevate it to where everything feels good then I sleep all night and I don't get up with a real sore back anymore. I also turned the massager on once to see what it felt like but I haven't used it for a long period of time.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Easy Rest is great. I purchased an Easy Rest bed for my health. I had an old bed for 10 years and the Easy Rest bed is a lot better. My health is also starting to get better. What I use the most is the portion where it lifts my legs, and it lifts my back because I have bad circulation in my legs. The sales representative was a really nice guy. He came and professionally tried to sell it. He answered a lot of my questions, and that was it. That's what sold it. The delivery guys were efficient. They were in and out of here about 10 minutes or so. I thought it would take longer. But the way they took the bed together, they've done it so much. I didn't think it will be that quick. I'm really comfortable and satisfied with the bed.

I was having trouble with bad leg cramps. I sleep with three pillows under my legs to relieve the pain. I also have some back problems. But we are not satisfied with the Easy Rest. It takes forever to lift the head or the foot or to do anything else. It's not what I thought it would be at all. We had our previous bed for 15 years, and my husband has never complained it was bad like he does now. The vibrator helps my legs a little bit, but every time I turn around, my back hurts. My husband can hardly get up and walk when he gets out of bed. We're also having trouble with the controls. Easy Rest has good people though. The sales rep was very nice to us and the delivery team was great.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Maria, we're not sure how you didn't know about the delivery fee because it was pre-printed on the contract and you initialed next to it. We'll have someone from our Customer Service team reach out to you to see if you have any other issues that we may be able to help you with.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I have fibromyalgia, a lot of arthritis and I get up in the morning very restless. I purchased an Easy Rest bed and I'm very satisfied with it. The team did good but I didn’t like that they charged me for delivery which they never explained or mentioned. For an 84-year-old person, I was paying a lot plus taxes and they were charging me for delivery which I thought was free. And I didn’t realize it until they left. I already had my merchandise and I was reading my paperwork when I saw that they put it on my bill without telling me.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. We can help you with the firmness of your mattress. We can provide you with an insert to make it firmer or softer thanks to our unique replaceable pillow top mattress. We will be calling you to go over this information and see if you are interested in this option.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I have neuropathy of my feet and swelling, and raising my feet at night using the Easy Rest helps so my feet don't feel swollen in the morning. The sales rep was excellent, and she was a determining factor in that I felt a trust for her. The delivery guys were excellent too. However, my other bed as far as the softness or firmness was more comfortable. I have thought about changing the pad out to see if that would make the Easy Rest more comfortable. Sometimes it feels like I can feel the mechanics when I'm sleeping on it. It's not as plush as my old mattress was. But overall I was satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

The Easy Rest sales and delivery teams were the best. One of the guys lived in Murfreesboro, which is not far from us. He gave me his number in case we needed any other help. He was really nice. I like the deal where you could flip the mattress and it has a soft side and a hard side. I also love that you can set the height of the legs and head, and it just stays there. It's a blessing in my life.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Ever since I got my Easy Rest bed, my back has gotten better. I can just lay there on my back and it does wonders. The sales rep Kent was great and answered all my questions. The guys who delivered it took my old one and they set it all up and showed me how to work it. I just love it.

Resolution In Progress

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Frank we are sorry to see your review and wish we could count you as one of our thousands of satisfied consumers. We have looked into your account and see that our Customer Service team is working with you to try to make you happy with your purchase. Please continue to reach out to them as necessary and they are happy to help in any way they can.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We had a good salesman and we believed in him too much that we didn’t look at the competitive brands. He didn't cover the lack of features of the bed and we didn't question him enough. Our experience with our Easy Rest bed, so far, is pretty lousy as I don't get rest or enough sleep. I don't like it and I would never buy it again. I have called their customer service team and I'm waiting for them to send me an insert for one side that will stiffen it up a bit.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

My mattress is just about a year and a half old. I enjoy it because I can raise the bed up and I'm sleeping better. The ones who delivered my Easy Rest were great. My family really enjoys because since I gotten all this they sleep on the bed. Then my daughter said "if anything ever happens to my momma, that's my bed." I'd recommend Easy Rest, to somebody else.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I had my old bed for 40 years. I hadn’t been sleeping well, so I went ahead and bought an Easy Rest bed. The demonstration one rep put on was excellent. I’m not quite adjusted to the mattress yet. But other than that, the Easy Rest seems to be working well.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We like the idea of the elevation of the head because we didn't have to put two pillows underneath so we bought an Easy Rest Bed. It has helped through with my wife's coughing problem considerably. I find it to be very comforting too. I like the vibration the most. I've gotten the greatest and nicest sleep since I've purchased this new bed. So far we're enjoying the bed very much.

My experience with their sales rep was very nice. They were a little bit of pressure though. I was in sales before and I understand pressuring but it's not a necessity. However, I was interested in the bed so I wanted to hear all I can hear about it. They also talked me out of buying the heater and I'm glad of that. But, after I thought about it, I'm glad I didn't buy the heaters. The delivery team handled the program very well. I thought it would take them a lot longer but they did it in a shorter period of time. It was wonderful. I have gotten everything I expected out of the bed. It was a very thorough situation.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

The bed I used to have was a new one but I had problems getting in and out of it because I'm large and I have arthritis. I also haven't been able to sleep a long time. With my Easy Rest bed, I sleep a little longer and it helps me get out of bed and when I raise my leg, it helps with circulation. It does what it's supposed to do. I've already recommended it to somebody and he got one too. Easy Rest's team was really nice and they brought me a present, too.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My old bed was sagging so I decided to get a mattress from Easy Rest. Their rep was courteous and the delivery crew was good too. I like that I can raise my head up to read. Also, sometimes when I’m tired, I put on the massager. However, sometimes my shoulders and back ache but not a lot. All in all, I find Easy Rest very helpful.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

It often takes people a little bit of time to get used to a new way of sleeping. We encourage you to try new positions for resting and sleeping. You state that the bed is in good working order and there is nothing wrong with it but If there is every anything we can do to help you with the product please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-523-5383.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I wanted an Easy Rest bed because I thought it would help my back but it has made it worse. My back’s been hurting ever since I got it. But their staff's really nice. The man who sold the bed to me said hey had one for a long time and it was a really good bed but I just can't get satisfied with it.

Resolution In Progress

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We're glad to hear that you like your bed but are not happy to hear that you had a problem with your delivery and your poster bed. We're not sure we entirely understand what you are trying to say in your review and we will have someone from our Customer Service team call you today to get a better understanding of what happened and to see if we can correct the problem.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I'm 91 and I have stenosis and you can't do much with stenosis except enjoy the pain. My Easy Rest helps my back and I'd say it's high. In old age and in being tall, you enjoy the heights of the bed. I explained to the person who came to take the order that I have a high old-fashioned bed. Well, I'm dissatisfied for not realizing that he didn't know a bed like this. I think I was the first bed he sold. He needs to be told about it and shown that the same bed could even be put within my frame and used the same way it's being used right now. But I don't know why that the bottom wouldn't have had support of its own. The two young men from Tampa came, immediately, they put it together and they started taking my poster bed apart. I saw it was not going to fit. It turns out that they dont even use a poster bed at all and so, it's loose against the wall with the back of it and the front of it in the other bedroom just sitting there taking up space.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I'm very pleased and satisfied with Easy Rest. You can have it vibrate and adjust it in any way you want to. I like the feet part and use the headboard a lot. Their sales representatives and delivery team are excellent. And delivery team helped us a lot.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile