2. Adjustable Beds
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

My husband and I have always slept in a king-sized bed. I have had three back surgeries, and he didn't know that his back would hurt, so when the wonderful person came to tell us out of the blue about the Easy Rest bed, I said, “Okay.” She came in and she was absolutely a delight. She showed us everything about it. My husband came home and I said, “Well, he's home. You wanna go through it again?” She did. My husband made a decision really fast, which absolutely floored me. But I guess he was hurting more than I really realized.

When my husband asked if it's a king size, she said, “Well, there are two. I believe they're two twins, but they put together just a little bit bigger than a regular king size.” I have found out because of my king sized sheets. She gave us two sets each of the twin sheets that has the ribbing around the side, so they stay down. That was really sweet of her. The only drawback is my sheets are not as big as the two beds put together. But we've enjoyed the bed. My back’s fine. My husband says he hasn't gotten up one night since he's been sleeping on this bed. We have a very large German Shepherd and he sleeps at the end of the bed on the floor. About between 2:30 and 3:00 in the morning, he gets up and jumps on the bed and sleeps right between us. I figured he likes the bed as well. The family is happy.

I noticed though that if I don't shove myself over to the center, where the two beds meet, I can almost slip out of the bed on the open side on my side. Also, I've noticed that the pad on the bed is a little fuller toward the middle. Just the other day, I checked Max's side of the bed there and his is a little too. Instead of sliding off our side, we should be sliding into the middle, and we've got to change the placement of the beds. Other than that, Max says the bed is so good. He said, “I don't know why we didn't do this before.” It has helped him. I sleep well on it, too.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I had a full sized bed and this apartment was so small. I got this twin bed that belonged to my granddaughter. It was okay, but I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why. I got something in the mail about Easy Rest and I thought, “Well, I'll try it.” I called them and the guy that sold me the bed was Dawson. He was nice and I couldn't ask for anybody to be any nicer than he was. The delivery guys then came in, brought the bed, set it up, and left. For the work they did in putting it up, I rate it the best. They also showed me how to use the bed with a remote control. I could read so I use it.

I like to raise the head up and the foot up and the Easy Rest bed helps me on that. It’s also easier for me to make up the bed cause I could raise the top up and put the sheets on and raise the foot up and put the sheets on. However, I had to order something from Montgomery Ward ‘cause I didn’t have any that fit. The man that I talked to when I got the Easy Rest said he’d give me credit for some sheets ($150) or anything I wanted, but he lied to me. I ordered sheets, and they never sent them. Every time I called, they gave me the runaround. They didn’t do anything and they didn’t let me know anything. I was very disappointed. I also called every other day and the language of the people that answered sounded like it was foreign. I couldn't understand anything they said.

The service I got is the only thing I got against Easy Rest. Firstly, they promise you something, and then they don’t supply. You'd feel the same way I do. You won’t like it. I don’t like for people to laugh at me about things too. They sent me a mattress cover because I paid for it out of my own pocket. On the other hand, I couldn't ask for nothing better than the bed and I would recommend it. I wasn't sleeping before, but since I got the Easy Rest bed, I sleep better.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My husband and I were not happy with the system we had. We're quite a few years old and up there and I believe that a good night's sleep is crucial and I was having trouble with my mattress. It was time to replace it and replace the system. This gentleman from Easy Rest called and asked if he could come over and talk to us. I had thought that we like to read in bed. I always had trouble getting a pillow so I could sit upright so the Easy Rest bed seemed like something we'd like to hear about. Then, we were latched into Easy Rest. I thought the price was very high but then I haven't purchased a bed in a long time and my daughter didn't think it was.

We ordered the bed and then we didn't get it for a long time because of the pandemic. We couldn't have it delivered. I found that the mattress was too hard for me. I'm closer to 82 than I am to 81 and where my shoulders press into the bedding and my hips. I am arthritic and I’m sore in the morning. We spent a few uncomfortable weeks getting used to it. Then, I went and bought a topper and that seems to help.

But now, the bed is too high for me and the headboard is lower. I would like those to be evened out. Also, I have to get on a stool to get in it with the foam rubber topping on it. I thought about calling Easy Rest and asking if there was a different mattress or a mattress top they provide and if they could raise the headboard. But these are nothing I'm gonna lie awake at nights and worry about. Other than that, I'm getting a great night's sleep and I'm very glad that my husband is able to get a good night's sleep, as well. Also, I love the feature that I can sit up, read, and be comfortable, and I can raise my knees and stay put in place. It was a matter of getting used to it and fixing the parts that I could.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I broke my back, and my neck disc totally wore out in it, and I had to get a buckle in my neck. I broke my lower back in a car accident. My knees are shot too. I’m really in bad shape. And my husband likes to sleep in his recliner because it would go back just the right length that he needed it to. He needs pressure off his lower back because he was shot in Vietnam by one of his friends messing around with a big old gun. It hamburgered his whole back out. We got an Easy Rest bed and since using it, we sleep a lot better. I missed my king size bed really bad though. I told my husband I wish we never would have bought these beds because his bed hasn’t worked on flattening it all the way down. It seems like there's something’s wrong with the motor. Our heaters don’t work, too. I was also wondering if we'll get our money back on this one if we win an Easy Rest bed.

The guys that came and brought our bed in didn’t even work my husband’s side of his bed. We put the heaters on them, and they don’t even work. They’ll just light up. They won’t go past pre-warming. The sales rep, Carol, was really nice. She understood what we were going through because it’s terrible. We also got the Easy Rest because we needed more room in our master bedroom. Our California King was taking up the whole place. When Carol came and showed me how wonderful it would feel with my feet and my head up to sleep at night and take that pressure off my back, then that got it for me and my husband. Now, my husband is not sleeping in his recliner anymore. He’s ready to go into the bedroom and go on the bed, which is good. And I don’t have to turn the TV way down to where it’s really low. Our Easy Rest is really comfortable.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We will have someone from our Customer Service Team call you to find out more about the issue you mentioned about the bed not going fully flat and schedule a service call if necessary. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I like the Easy Rest bed. It has a separate compartment for the topper. I can go out and buy another topper and slide it in if that one wears or gets compressed. I like that idea. I’m lying on the bed and I have the massage going on it on my right side because I’ve been hurting real bad on it. It really does help, but the bed is grossly overpriced. I’m hoping that Medicare helps me pay this bill ‘cause this is the most expensive bed I’ve ever bought in my life. Retired people like us are the immediate people that can use these beds. I’ve been in manufacturing and when I look at how it’s constructed, it’s constructed well. But it’s not a $10,000 bed. I can go to any mattress store and buy a Sleep Number Bed that does the same thing, spend 3,000 and get the best one they have.

The delivery team came from New York to our house and had to take the whole bed apart. They had a lot of work to do and were very tired, but they were very nice. They spent two hours here. They cleaned up everything except for the ball bearings. We kept stepping on ball bearings for a week later. The only problem we’ve had is getting our $350 worth of sheets and pillow cases. That’s been since December when we ordered them. The salesman came to the house and at the end said, “The sheets will come later. You have to call them and order them.” I can understand it taking a month because it’s sort of a custom thing. It’s a king-size split in half. My wife called this morning and they couldn’t tell her anything except they’re on the way. They’ve been telling her that the last three phone calls.

How do you make the bed without sheets? We have one full sheet ‘cause it’s a king-sized bed. But if my wife sits the head of her bed and I have mine down, somebody loses sheet. She has to sit up because when she lies down, she can’t breathe. She had open-heart surgery and ever since that, she can’t lie flat and sleep. For the past four years, she’s been sleeping in her recliner. We haven’t slept together in four years until we got this bed. It's the only way she could put the back up then sleep. No matter how many pillows we stacked, it just didn’t work.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The salesperson at Easy Rest was very nice, had a lot of experience on what she was doing and we liked the way she spoke. We love the bed. The massage part and the heat helps our back a lot as well as the way it raises up and down. Everything is perfect.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

My wife had trouble sleeping laying down flat, so we thought we could try a bed that goes up higher so that we could sleep in it. We had a guy that come and talk to us about Easy Rest. He gave us all the information and explained everything to us about it. Then the delivery team came ahead of time. My wife had surgery on her hip, on her back, and lately, it is hard for her to find a comfortable spot for her to sleep in it. But I sleep good on it. Sometimes I get up in the morning with a sore back, and maybe my legs or my feet most of the time. I don’t usually try to adjust it to where I can sleep ’cause I usually turn around a lot on the bed when I’m asleep, back and forth. So, if I raise my legs and my head up, and then I have to sleep on my side, that’s not very comfortable way to sleep. People need to try this bed and see how they like it and get one if they do. It is comfortable for me.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

I had a king size but two twins that went bad. Then I looked around and found that Easy Rest had something similar. I love everything about it. But I haven’t got a chance to really use it. I’ve been going back and forth in the hospital for treatment. I just tested the bed out and it seemed fine to me. Overall, I’m very impressed with it. They did a pretty good job.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I responded to a flyer that came in the mail. Then eventually, a salesman came to the house and did a demonstration. He was impressive and nice. Delivery was smooth and perfect. The guys came in, set it up, took care of everything, and then showed me how to work it. Then about a month later, they said I got the heated pad thingy. The quality of the bed is good and I like the elevation feature of it. I would recommend it to anybody who wants an adjustable bed or the heat or the motion vibration.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

The delivery guy explained and demonstrated how the Easy Rest bed worked. It's good, although my husband says he can't sleep on it comfortably. I like it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information