It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.39/5
Based on 1,167 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

9917 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 21, 2019

My sister and I live together. I’ve got an older bed and I got her to buy a new Easy Rest. The salesman showed us the bed and was a good salesman. He kept the price down. The only bad part is that the bed was just from Cali but it took three weeks before she got it, after we ordered the bed. But she loves her bed. She’s got some arthritis and back problems, and it’s easier for her to get up and down. She’s sleeping and resting a lot better. She raises the head part up a lot. And she does that vibrator when she gets hurting. I’ve been telling people that they need to get an Easy Rest.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I had been checking about them and thought that that would be good. We were very satisfied with the gentleman that came out here. We were impressed with the way he treated us. Plus, he was very knowledgeable about the bed. The delivery team did okay. Everything was set up correctly, except for the heating pad. We're not sure how to put it on, so it hasn’t been done. They should have brought everything for the bed when they came and got everything done all at once instead of having things come through the mail and having us try to put it on.

We've had the bed for a month and my husband keeps complaining. He's not getting relief from his back pain. His favorite feature is the massage. However, he has trouble with getting it set to a really comfortable position. I don’t know if he was shown all the different dials on the remote, but Easy Rest should make the interface a little simpler for people. I think the bed's quality is great though and I would recommend it.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I just bought a mattress but I had a problem lying on it and I just couldn’t get comfortable to sleep on it. The Easy Rest seemed to be a nice bed. The sales reps were polite and they did everything they could to try to get me a good deal on a mattress. They like the job that they do so they were more apt to explain about the product better. The delivery people came, moved our mattress out of the way, set up the Easy Rest and walked me through the operation of the bed. I feel more restful with the Easy Rest. I elevate myself and elevate my legs so I get comfortable. People should try the Easy Rest and see how it works for them.

Original review: April 19, 2019

The Easy Rest sales representative we worked with was fine and she knew what she was talking about. The delivery was fine as well. We got the Easy Rest because of my husband's health reasons. We've been sleeping in it for a couple of months now and we have a little bit better sleep. I use the sit-up and vibrating features of our bed the most. My husband says everything is lovely. The bed is nice, and his back is better.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I love my Easy Rest bed. I'm real happy with it and I'll try to refer it to my friends. The sales rep I dealt with was great as well. He really explained everything to me, including the different options of it. The people who delivered were also great. I got to keep my bed frame and they just set the Easy Rest bed right inside there and it's working perfectly. I sleep and I breathe better. The lower part of my back is bad and the bed also relieves that while I'm sleeping. I like to raise my head and the vibration on it is great too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was sure I was going to enjoy the Easy Rest bed so I bought one, and I have enjoyed it. The sales representative told me about the bed, and I was satisfied. The delivery went fine. The delivery guys came, set the bed up, showed me how it worked, and left. My experience with Easy Rest has been very good. I noticed I had a little bit better rest. I enjoyed the way I can put it in a position that was best for me and the fact that I could set it to have a wave movement or the vibration. I would do that for half hour, so I could fall off to sleep. I'd tell others to buy an Easy Rest.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I enjoy my Easy Rest bed. I can rest better on this one. I got tired of laying flat at night and I couldn't rest. I also have back problems and the massaging part of the Easy Rest bed helped. The sales rep I dealt with also presented himself and the product well. He was informative. Then for the delivery, they asked me what was a good time. I told them and they made it.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I liked the vibration on my Easy Rest bed. It made me feel better for my back, but then it makes noise that it didn't make before. I quit using it, and I hadn't retried it. The gentleman from Easy Rest who came to the house talked to me and showed me everything and made me feel that getting the Easy Rest would be the right move for me. However, the guy who delivered the bed was really rude. When he came in the house, I was fixing to take out the garbage. I am in the back with garbage in my hand, and it didn't really smell that great. And I was gonna call and complain, but I didn't. I thought he needed to be reported. He said, "I need you to sit there, and you need to read this. And I'm gonna hand you the phone, and you're gonna talk to my boss."

I had my girlfriend on the phone because I didn't know these people and I thought I needed somebody else to be there with me. The guy didn't know that she was on the phone with me. And she said, "I cannot believe that he talked to you the way that he did." Also, he did nothing to help the other guy bringing the bed. The other guy was so nice, and he had to carry in the bed and do everything. The way the delivery guy talked to me was not good at all. And he was not nice to the guy that worked with him at all.

And then, my bed is an antique iron bed and it had one chip on it. I went to look at it and the guy asked how I like it. And I looked and I saw that my bed had been chipped. And he said, "Oh, you're gonna say that I did this?" Now, I had been mopping my bedroom and getting the floor clean. It's a hardwood floor, so it was spotless. And I thought I'm gonna prove that that bed was chipped when they put that in there. And lo and behold, I found the chipped porcelain off the bed. And I had a picture of it. I took a picture and put the piece of porcelain back on the bed where he chipped it off. If he had helped that young boy put that bed in there, it wouldn't have gotten chipped. Right now, I'm not too happy.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Easy Rest had a great delivery team. They came in and took my old mattress out. Then, we took the parts of the bed apart and they helped me put it in the room out of the way. They got my bed in there and they fixed the bottom since I don’t have a frame to put it in. The guys were really great and extra good with the information I needed. They got rid of the packaging too. When the rep from Easy Rest came here to talk about the bed, she fixed me on my bed so I could use it at night and put the vibrator under me that she had. It felt really good.

My old bed belonged to my mother-in-law when she lived with us and since I haven't had a new mattress, a firm mattress is taking some getting used to. But, it is better than the old mattress I used. Now, when I get in the bed, I raise my feet and use the vibration. I really like it. I also use the feature where I can have my head raised a bit and it makes me feel more comfortable at night. I paid so much for the bed but I’m glad I bought it. Although now, I am really regretting my purchase. When they sent me the payments, it looks like I'm paying about $1,000 interest. That aside, I had my cousin try the bed as he has a lot of problems with swelling in his body. He was thinking of one of these to go in his living room where he could be more comfortable with his head raised. He liked the Easy Rest bed.

Original review: April 15, 2019

You can adjust the Easy Rest bed so it's more comfortable, and I do the feet most because I have diabetes. They told me I needed to have them elevated as much as possible for the blood flow. That was one of the reasons we purchased this. It was more of a hospital bed than anything else. It has the ability to go up and down and do different things. The rep who helped us was very educated with it too. He answered the questions and anything else that we needed. He was very nice as well. Although I get up about three times at night regardless whether I'm on the Easy Rest bed or the other bed, I seem to sleep pretty good in this and I'd recommend it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is all right. I really enjoy the massaging part of it because that's probably what I needed in the first place. I was in my cousin's car when a car hit the spot that I was on. It damaged my back and it has been hurting ever since. I use the vibrator a lot and with this bed, I can also put the head and the feet up. I couldn't do that with the other bed.

Original review: April 14, 2019

My wife was totally against even listening to the Easy Rest presentation until she learned about how it worked. All of a sudden, she was really gung ho for it. She wanted to sit up on the bed watching TV. Sometimes when we have a disagreement on programs, she’d go back to the bedroom and watch. She had to prop herself up with pillows. But with the Easy Rest, she can just move the bed into that position. I got a heated mattress pad that we liked. I also use the head elevation almost every night because I have COPD.

We’re very happy with the Easy Rest bed and the salesman, but the installers left something to be desired. Easy Rest kept us apprised with what was going on with the manufacture and about when we were gonna get the bed. The salesman was personable, he knew his business and he didn’t hard sell. He just presented the information and that was what we liked. The delivery people, on the other hand, were supposed to be here between 2:00 and 6:00. It was about almost 6:30 when they got here because they were out of Phoenix which is about three to four hours away. They had another delivery before.

They were hard to understand with their accents. And when they brought the stuff into the bedroom, they hit the doorway and it jam going into the bedroom. There were nicks on our woodwork, which we have taken care of so it’s not a problem now. They didn’t leave until almost 8:3 so they were here a good couple of hours. My wife contacted Easy Rest about the issue we had and they said to take some pictures of the damage and email them. But we don’t do that stuff. That’s like saying, “Yeah, I’ll walk on the moon too.” We let it go and just got some filler and went over it. That took care of the problem.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We needed to upgrade our bed and the Easy Rest sales rep was very nice and informative. He explained all the things that I needed to know. Then we had the bed delivered and the guys were awesome. They disassembled the bed that I had, moved it to the other room and reassembled it over there. Then they put the new bed in with no problem. I mostly use Easy Rest's features for the massage and the lifting of my head. They're for comfort.

Original review: April 13, 2019

My husband talked me into buying an Easy Rest bed. He thought it would be easier for me to go to sleep because I have trouble sleeping. But I'm not really happy with it. It's not all of what I thought it would be. I'm very disappointed in it for the price of it. I tried to see if I could decline it, but I was too late to do that. I tried to call somebody, and they said that I should have returned it in February. And we just purchased it in February. So, I didn't get much response there. The bed's okay, but I wish I hadn't had purchased it. Now, if I was a bed layer watching TV, it's probably perfect. But I'm not. So, I get in there and I go to sleep.

Other than that, the company was fine. Their sales representative was terrific. He couldn't have been any nicer or more salesman than what he was because he sold the bed. The delivery guys were also very nice. They came in and set the bed up and got some cobwebs behind the bed for me. I had it well cleaned up, but there were some places I couldn't reach.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I had congestive heart failure and I absolutely wanted a bed that I could raise or lower. I bought a bed from Easy Rest that has the massage, and it has been great. The sales guy I dealt was really nice and informative. When the unit was delivered, the delivery team brought the bed inside, set it right up and explained everything to my wife as I wasn't home then. The bed has been what they have told my wife would be and since we've had it, I have slept soundly. I like the massage feature and the fact that you could raise its head up and you could raise your feet up depending on whether your legs hurt. I also like that you could move the bed around.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have a bad lower back, around the lumbar area. I wanted to see if I would stay in the same position all night long if I raise the foot and the back part of the Easy Rest bed and also if it would help my back. However, Jeffrey, the guy I worked with did some lying to me and I wasn't too happy about that. He said that Easy Rest was taking over Craftmatic.

I had called Craftmatic because I had been talking to them, and I told them that during the process with my buying a bed from Easy Rest, they had indicated to me that they were affiliated with Craftmatic, and ultimately, the name of Craftmatic would no longer exist. The person from Craftmatic said, “Well, we can’t do anything about that. If they’re doing it and getting by with it, then the half answer is the half answer. It’s quite unprofessional and I’m very sorry that it happened. Other than that, I negotiated with Easy Rest and got a reasonable price. But still, Jeffrey from Easy Rest lied to me and I want people to be honest with me because I’m honest with people. I would not recommend Easy Rest at all.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I needed a bed and the Easy Rest bed was a good buy, so I purchased it. It was great dealing with the sales representative. He was friendly and gave me good information about the bed. The delivery guys were professional. They went in there and did their jobs and told me what I needed to know. It was good how they demonstrated the bed to me and showed me how to use it. I use the flat feature of the bed, when I’m laying out flat, and I have not used its adjustable feature. But the bed is way too expensive. There are companies that have a bed out now that’s doing the same thing as the Easy Rest bed for way less than what it costs. But other than that, I’m an old man and I have a problem with sleeping so I’m up all night, but I’m comfortable in the Easy Rest bed. Compared to my old bed, it is excellent and I would recommend it.

Original review: April 10, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is adjustable, which was what I needed. The sales rep at Easy Rest was nice. He answered everything that I asked him, and I understood everything he was saying about the deal. The delivery team was nice as well. I had been sleeping on a hospital bed because I have to prop my feet for a good while. But I didn’t like my hospital bed. I'm more comfortable with the Easy Rest bed and I sleep better on it. However, one thing I don't like about the Easy Rest bed is that the heat sheet that the rep gave me won't stay put and it winds up on the bed. But other than that, I like everything else about the bed and would recommend it.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have an Easy Rest bed for over a month now and I definitely enjoy it. I like that it can be adjusted. I also like its vibrator feature. It definitely made a difference in the quality of my sleep, and I wake up with no acid reflux. The reps from Easy Rest were wonderful during the purchasing process and the delivery guy was excellent.

Original review: April 9, 2019

It was due to having legs that swelled and something up there by the neck that I got an Easy Rest bed. During my purchase of the bed, the sales representative was really nice and he was very thorough in answering all of my questions. I had my mind already set on something like the Easy Rest bed and it was the right time when he came by because I just went right ahead and said that his product was what I had been wanting for. There were two guys in the delivery team and I didn’t like the personality of one of them, but then he got a little better. They demonstrated to me how to use the bed, but it was like they were in a hurry and they didn’t give me any time to sit and ask them a question. Since using my Easy Rest bed, my legs still swell but not as much as before. Elevating the bottom part and the top part of the bed is the feature that I mostly use. Compared to the old bed that I had previously, the mattress of my Easy Rest bed is more solid and I'm sleeping better in it.

Original review: April 8, 2019

The agent from Easy Rest who came out was well-mannered. She did the massage which helped my foot good, and she said that the bed would preserve long life because I would be sleeping more and that definitely is true. I decided to get the bed and the team that delivered it was respectful and good. I like letting the bed up or down, or getting it in the way that I want it to be.

I had been getting out of my bed, coming in the living room with another heating pad and hooking it up. So when the Easy Rest agent told me I was gonna get the heating pad, that also made me get the bed. However, it took me a while to figure the heating system out. I don’t have a plug right by my bed where I could plug the cord in. I even went to the store and got a cord for one switch, but I feel that I have to plug it in the hallway. So, I got the wires coming down that’s really not that good for me. I’m not happy with that.

And then, the massager isn't like the one that the agent had when she massaged my legs and arms. The one I have is used to pacify me in it and put me to sleep. But it’s not all that. I would put the massager on for low, and then cut it off because the noise irritates me. It’s not really doing anything. I’m not pleased with the heating part but overall, I’m pleased with the bed.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I thought I was getting a free bed, so I purchased an Easy Rest bed. The sales representative that came out seemed nice and honest enough, but I wasn’t in my right mind. I was in the hospital for three weeks shortly after that. Another thing was that I said I wanted a single bed, but the guy said I couldn't get it, even though there were people in single beds in the brochure that he showed me. When the delivery guys came out, they did their job. They put the Easy Rest bed together and they put my old bed downstairs where I wanted it. They did what they were supposed to do and cleaned up.

Compared to my old bed that I had for four years, the only thing that I like about the Easy Rest bed is that the head and the footrest go up and down. I just got home from the hospital a couple of weeks ago and I wasn’t allowed to go up the steps, so my kids put a cot downstairs and that’s where I’ve been sleeping. I've just started sleeping in the Easy Rest bed again. I slept in it last night for the first time, but I couldn't even put the head up. I did not think too much of the bed and I didn't sleep in it for a couple nights because I wasn’t comfortable. Besides, I heard that this was all a scam and that they charged me too much. I’ve seen in advertisements where I could get an adjustable bed for $2000, so they should reimburse me for some of what I paid them.

Original review: April 7, 2019

My health has gotten worse, so I needed to keep my head and feet elevated. The sales representative of Easy Rest was fabulous. He knew so much about the bed and explained it all so well. The professionalism and quality of work provided by the delivery team were good and they demonstrated how to use the bed. I've had my new Easy Rest bed for a year and I love it. Compared to my old bed, it's a world of differences. Since using it, I wake up feeling better. I also use the vibrator to increase my energy level.

Original review: April 6, 2019

Easy Rest bed is awfully expensive. I paid 7,000 for the bed and I could have bought a king-size air mattress bed for a thousand bucks. I split the bed with my dad who is 99 years old. I put part of it in my bedroom and gave him the other part. He likes to sit on the bed and watch TV and the Easy Rest has that good feature. He also has swollen legs and feet and he can raise his feet up for that swelling. The bed is okay for us so far, but my dad does not like the mattress. He said that it is not firm enough.

On the other hand, I’m used to sleeping on a king-size bed and half of the bed is just not working for me. I need to get my king-size bed back so I’m thinking about doing that but I don’t know exactly how that’s gonna work out as I’ve got the feet for it. My dad’s bed has rollers on the feet because he has carpeting in his bedroom. While my bedroom is a tile floor so I don’t need rollers on it. Also, I am only 5’8 and my feet hangs over the edge of the bed. Nevertheless, Easy Rest has very good reps and the delivery team was great as well.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I had been sleeping in my recliner for quite some time because of my back. I couldn’t lie flat. I needed something that would elevate my head so that I wasn't lying flat and I knew what I wanted. Some people I knew had a bed like the Easy Rest bed. The salesman came and showed me the bed. He's a young guy and he was very nice and explained everything well. Easy Rest gave me a pretty good deal on the bed and I bought it. The delivery guys were great. They got everything put together for me and that was fine. They also showed me how to use all of the features of the bed.

I sleep in this bed now and I really like it. Unlike my old bed that I couldn’t sleep in, I can raise the top part of the bed so I'm not lying flat. If I can't go to sleep and wanna lie in bed, I can work on my computer. The bed also has the massage feature and sometimes I use that too. My back has been better since using the bed. I got to where I couldn’t lie in the recliner because I've always been a side sleeper and it was bothering my hips, so my Easy Rest bed really made a big difference.

Original review: April 5, 2019

We got one of those Tempur-Pedic mattresses in 2012. My husband was having problems and got one of those base part of the bed that goes up and down for the head and feet so we still use that on the queen size bed. He sleeps in there because it didn’t work out with us because where it was comfortable for him, it wasn’t comfortable for me. When I got one of Easy Rest's flyer, the Easy Rest bed caught my attention. I’ve been having problems with my legs and needed to keep them elevated. Their sales rep was a very pleasant person. I hadn’t planned on getting one but I wound up buying it before he was gone, not that he was pressuring me but because he did such a good job.

But I have had a problem since switching to Easy Rest. I called on March 22nd and spoke to a very nice fellow, Trevor. I ordered a kit to attach the head and foot to the bed. I also told him that I'm used to a softer bed and the bed was too firm so I’ve only slept on it for three times since it was delivered to me on February 9th. He put me in touch with a lady and she was very nice. He told her my problem, and she approved them to send me free of charge the latex sensor the bed. And then I had charged to my account for the kit, and they were gonna send me the kit, but there was $20 for the shipping. I got the $20 from them from my fees on my Chase card of what I was charged, but I have yet to receive the kit.

I called on April 4th and spoke to Kevin. He said that he saw the order for it, but it hasn’t been sent out yet. He said he would check on the kit and would get back to me. I called a little while ago and spoke to someone very nice. I was told that the latex insert was on backorder so I don’t know how long that takes. I told him that we were gonna be going out of town, from the 18th through the 26th of April, and I was asking him to hold the delivery until I got back if it was to be delivered during those days, but he said that I would have to notify UPS to do that. I’m anxious and so afraid that they’ll deliver it while I’m away. They tried to help me but I'm not just getting anywhere.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I love my Easy Rest bed. I like that I can raise my head, and I sleep on it raised just a little bit so that I don’t cough so much at night. The rep that I talked to was very personable and professional. The only thing is he demonstrated the bed as vibrating all the way down to your feet, which it does not do. Easy Rest should make the vibrating go all the way to the feet because it’s so cold at night and they don’t get the benefits of the stimulation from the massage. Nevertheless, I’m very satisfied with Easy Rest.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Easy Rest's salesman did well and their reps did what they were supposed to do. I had a bed of theirs delivered and they put it together and set it up for me. Since getting the bed, my sleep has been a lot better than it was. Though I still have problems and I have to get up and down every night 'cause of my bladder control, I'm doing great apart from that. The vibrator and massager features are what I need. They help me out a lot on my back and neck. However, when they financed it, they got $7,000 on it. It was just $5,000 on the thing that I signed so something is going on there. Still, everything came together. Easy Rest knows what they're doing and they have done great.

Original review: April 3, 2019

The Easy Rest sales rep was great and he was able to explain the product pretty well. I had the bed delivered and the crew they used was courteous. They unloaded the bed, unpacked it and set it up right where I told them. They also showed me how to use the remote and they took all the trash and the old bed with them. I like the fact that the feet and the head go up and it’s comfortable. Although the Easy Rest is expensive, it relieves the pain in my legs when I’m on it and it lasts for a while.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I was needing a new mattress and a box frame and saw Easy Rest advertised on TV. I thought it might be just what I wanted. I called them and they sent somebody out to talk to me. He tried to explain everything to me and he was out for sales no matter what. They brought the bed in and set it up. So far, I've used the vibrations twice and as far as raising it up and down in the head, I didn't need to have that. I realized it wasn't what I needed after I got it and it's no easier rest than the one I had. But the reps from Easy Rest have done their part and the delivery experience have been good.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information