4.4/5 (295 ratings)

About Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S.-made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable night of sleep. Easy Rest is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow the beds to adjust silently into position. The company provides more information about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options on its website. Easy Rest's complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I can have my legs up because I had to drain the fluid from my legs. The massage factor in it was good for me. And this is a queen. My husband passed and we had a king, and it was just too much. It was split in half and as we sleep on it, it opens up in the middle more and I always fall in that area. I had trouble because I was sleeping on a twin, and I'm 61 and a half, and that was hard because I was so afraid I would fall off. But I don't have that sliding thing because now I have the queen size. Any queen size would be better for me.

However, the heating component didn't come with the bed. It's something they put on. But they said they had that type of thing. I called, I didn't get an answer, and I never received the heating component of it. He didn't elaborate on that. He said in 20 days.But I feel worse because I have the fibromyalgia and it's the worst when the weather changes from hot to cold. That's why told him I needed it. So, he put me down for one, but I haven't gotten a call back. Maybe he was busy. With the change in temperatures and climate, that makes a difference in how I'm doing. I also liked the fact that I can sit up in it for the TV mode. Mainly support. But when I have to, I'm able to lower the head all the way down and have the feet up so that my legs would drain better so they will be smaller. Otherwise, they blow up on me during that time when it's worse.

Easy Rest has one bed that half of it is split coming down. We have the independent controls for each side too. It was computerized. But as we use it and as it starts to age, the middle comes out more. The guys were supposed to fix it. But when they fixed it and they left, I found the thing they were supposed to use still in the house. And I tried to get it straight but didn't get it straight because so much was going on at the time. But it makes a difference. I am on disability too. And the vibrating helps, too.

In review, most people like the massaging factor. It's comfortable. And for me, not falling off is good. I'm sure I could fall off it if I tried, but I know the difference now, especially it's geared toward different heights and weights for people. Those are some of the things I like about it. It's expensive. But I needed to stop buying mattresses. Every time I turn around and get another one, I need to see if that one works.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

The salesman came over and started talking and, as all salesmen do, trying to put their best foot forward. Then to make sure they sink you in, they have somebody from the office, they call them, and then, all of a sudden, they gotta talk to you. So it was a big, big sale switch, which I fell into the hole. If it was something that I wasn't truly interested in and thought about it at some point during my lifetime, I would have dismissed them. It was much, much, much more than I wanted to spend to pay for this bed. My bed that they took out of here wasn't adjustable, but it was fine for me. But the salesman was comfortable to talk to. He talked like he was an old friend and we had a nice, pleasant conversation and I didn't feel in a sense that he was pushing me. So that went very well and that was a contributing factor in getting this bed.

The delivery guys were really nice. There was loose paper underneath my bed and since I have a disability, I could not get that. In fact, I didn't even know there was paper underneath the bed until they removed the boxspring, and then you see the floor. They swept that all up and then had me to sit on the bed because they wanted to make sure about height and that I was comfortable with it. I told them that I'd like it to be higher. So, they put legs on it and made it higher. I used to prop pillows up in my bed to prop me up in watching TV. But with Easy Rest, I can prop up the head and the feet and watch TV. So I like that part. I'm satisfied with everything.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Someone from Easy Rest came to the house and talked with me. He only had an hour and a half to talk to me. He asked some questions and did a great job. He covered everything but it didn't seem like he was talking too fast. It wasn't a boring speech and he also had a video. The people who came out and put the bed in were fantastic. I was wanting to put a picture over my bed and I had a dresser there that they moved out of the way and put it in another room. They helped me center and hang that picture, which I really appreciated ‘cause I did not want to stand on the bed and do it. It might have been little to some people, but it was a big deal to me.

I love my Easy Rest bed. There are a lot of features with it. The massage and the variety of ways that you could adjust your head and your feet are important. I wasn't comfortable in my old bed but with this new bed, it’s so relaxing. I can turn on that massage and my feet get comfortable. My hips sometimes are sore when I get up. I put the massage on when the dawn is dawning and I feel good when I get up which I never felt before. I also like the light underneath the bed. It shines all around the bed if you want to get up at night. When I'm coming to bed, I take one of the controls with me and I can turn it on and not wake up my husband. I can see my way to get in the bed. It doesn’t shine in anybody's eyes.

I moved to another room and all the time that I used that bedroom, I never looked out the window. But I decided since I was going to have a bed that was so adjustable, that I wanted to see out the window. It's been like being on vacation. It's like being on a ship. I've got a big bay window and I'm enjoying looking at my lake and the birds.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

With my Easy Rest Bed, I’m relaxing. It is helping. I have a problem with my legs swelling so at night, I raise my legs up and would automatically turn them on. I’m very happy with my bed. I elevate my head slightly, but my legs is where I use the bed the most. Most of the time, once I get settled in the bed, I turn on the vibrators. I go right to sleep. The vibrators were set for 10 minutes. I could always cut it back on, but most of the time, I put it on for 10 minutes. I have used it more than once for 10 minutes. If I’m having leg pain, and if I don’t fall asleep, then I turn them back on. I was having a lot of getting up in the middle of the night because I was having difficulties with pain. Now, I'm sleeping through. I wake up between 6:00 and 7:00. When I go to sleep, I'm sleeping all night. That’s a plus for me.

The Easy Rest delivery team was professional. They were very courteous and explained to me everything they were gonna do. I got a big bed, and I was concerned about this bed not fitting down in the frame of the bed that I own, and it fits perfectly. The gentleman that originally came and was telling me about the bed and if I decided to get it said, “I promise you it’s gonna fit right down in that frame. You don’t have to worry about it.” All I had to do was just take my mattresses out of here.

Original review: July 2, 2021

My sister was down here from Massachusetts in November, and she was talking about her bed. And she said, “Oh, you won't be sorry if you get one. Don't make the mistake I did, though.” I asked what she did and she said, “I got one where I can have my head up and read. But if I have to have my head up and read, my husband has to be up at the same time.” I said, “Oh, great.” So we got ours which were separate, but we’d put them together. That way, if I have to have my head up or my feet up, he can still have his, flat. But we love them. Even the dog likes it. She wants to be picked up and put in the bed. And she lays right there while the whole thing vibrates. My husband likes his on the stronger side. But I like mine not to vibrate as much.

The delivery guys were great. They didn't put anything out of place. When they came, my husband had already taken our bed down because my daughter was taking my bed. And when they came in, they were surprised. I said, “This is going to go better than we thought.” And they were very pleasant. They explained things. They showed us stuff in the book and told us to make sure we sat down and read it. And then they showed us how it came up where you can make the bed. Which I thought, “Oh, how am I gonna make this bed?” They brought that up. The only thing I haven't realized since we got the separate beds and put them close together is what I’m gonna do about blankets and quilt. Other than that, we're gonna be fine. I got a queen spread that I put on the bed and it works out just great. Anybody that doesn't buy an Easy Rest has to be crazy.

Original review: June 12, 2022

An Easy Rest bed sounded like a good thing. The rep was delightful. There were two men that came out. One was older. It was very obvious that the older one was the one in charge simply because a couple of times, I asked the younger one a question and he said that the other gentleman would talk to me about that. They set the bed up and told me how to use it, and they were very pleasant. However, I probably got caught up in spending more than I should have for it. I got the split king and I've been having problems with the mattresses sliding. I called Easy Rest and they will send me a pad to put under each mattress. When I got the product, it was a beautiful mattress cover that goes on the top. Also, I like that I can raise the head or foot, or both. It has a built-in vibrator, massager.

Original review: June 11, 2022

The sales reps were wonderful and explained everything in detail. My grandson likes the bed very much. It has made it a lot easier for him to sleep and rest. He wouldn't even get in his other bed. But this one, he goes to bed and sleeps and gets good hours of sleep. I'm very satisfied with the Easy Rest bed. It does exactly what the reps told us it would do.

Original review: June 10, 2022

The salesman and the person who delivered the bed were nice but I don't feel like Easy Rest is what they advertise the mattress to be. It’s lumpy in spots to me and it's hard to get out of. I have slid off of it into the floor. I'm not really as happy as I thought I would be. Other than that, it’s okay but I wish I went and got myself something somewhere else.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Working with them was a very good experience. They were very professional and sweet. The delivery of the bed was great. The bed is comfortable. We like to raise our head and watch television so that's good.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Everything went very well with Easy Rest. The representative was a doll and she was great. The delivery went spectacular, except they had a little trouble finding my place. But the rep finally got there. I love the bed. I use the vibrate every night and I always have my feet up in the air. I’m very comfortable. I'm enjoying it very much. I wish it was a little lower but when the rep mentioned the height, I should have double checked on that one. I was supposed to get a free pillow and then one that was supposed to come through the mail. But I haven’t received that.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information