Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

I give this mattress a -10. Have not had the thing a month and can already feel the springs. I feel like I am sleeping on a mattress from some cheap Motel. Wave vibration on the bed is a joke. It does not even feel like waves. It is a pulse. Overpriced for 2 twin beds shoved together. Better price point would be below 500.00.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I love my Easy Rest bed. I was having problems with my back, my legs were aching, and I couldn't breathe so I figured that with my head and legs raised, I'd be good and it has worked so far. The rep who came out was great. I said, "You don't have to sell me on this. I'm already sold." It was the price that was a bit iffy for me at first but they gave me a really nice deal and that made me happy. I keep talking it up to people. I'm very happy with the bed and hopefully, I'll have it for a long time.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I use the elevation feature of the Easy Rest and every now and then, I also use the massage. It feels comfortable and I'm satisfied with it. After I get it paid for, I wanna get the heating system.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We have looked into your account and see that you have received your heat unit. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 9, 2017

I purchased an Easy Rest bed because when I got it, they said they were going to give me the heat up too. I called and they said in about three or four weeks they will send me one but they never completed on the bed. However, the sales reps were very friendly and courteous. The delivery team was also nice. Since using Easy Rest, my back doesn’t hurt like it did. I also sleep a lot better. I don’t wake up at all during the night like I used to. I use the vibrator on it a lot because my back doesn't hurt when I use it. I keep my head raised all the time because in that position, my head doesn’t hurt and my neck doesn’t get stiff. It’s been wonderful and I enjoyed it. I’ve already told people about it.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I have been seeing Easy Rest on TV and wanted to try it out. I saw the number through the commercial on TV so I talked to them over the phone then they sent a representative out here. The conversation and demonstration were good. I use the bed's adjustable headrest the most to lift my head and stay up when I lie in bed. Overall, I enjoyed my experience with Easy Rest.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: May 8, 2017

Easy Rest's sales rep that came over explained everything to us and he just won my vote. I'm very comfortable in the bed. I enjoyed lifting my head up and especially my feet and legs up because I suffer a lot with my legs.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I was hoping that Easy Rest would help me with my sleep pattern. Their sales people were very nice, friendly, took their time and answered all my questions. The guys who delivered my bed were wonderful, too. The mattress is really nice and firm and I can raise my head or my foot on the bed. I sleep better on it than my old bed and I'll tell anybody they need to buy Easy Rest.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We're glad that the elevation features are beneficial but wish you were happier with your bed. We will have someone from our Customer Service Team reach out to you to see how we can help you.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Easy Rest sent me a letter saying that if I turned this letter in, I could win one. I thought I would try it and see if it would help. The salesman was a nice guy and he did the best he could and everything he was supposed to. He also let me try out the massage feature. The delivery team also did a good job. The bed helps when I elevate my legs and when I'm watching TV, I raise the head. But I'm not satisfied with it at all. I thought it was gonna be great but it’s not quite like I thought it was gonna be. The pillows that they said were washable are not good anymore. It's not worth the price I gave for it and I think they overcharged me on it.

Resolution In Progress

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We're sorry that you are not comfortable on your new bed. We've checked our records and you have not contacted us for service at all. We can help you with the firmness of your mattress. We can provide you with an insert to make it firmer thanks to our unique replaceable pillow top mattress. We will be calling you to go over this information and set up a service call to help you with this.

Original review: May 6, 2017

The Easy Rest has its advantages and disadvantages. I wanted the Easy Rest bed because of my back and I use it to raise my feet up as well. The delivery went okay and the team were nice, friendly and explained everything. However, I didn't see or feel the bed before getting it and I wish I hadn't gotten it. It's not too soft and not what I thought it would be. But, I knew it was too late to do anything.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I had my hospital bed for four years. I am 66 and I have health issues. I was tired of the hospital bed and I needed something that was a little more comfortable because I was buying pillow top after pillow top. Easy Rest bed is a lot thicker and more comfortable so I got one. I had a pleasant experience with the rep who came out. He was very nice, knowledgeable and respectful. Their reps also explained in detail what questions you might have. They don’t rush through or try to force a sale on you. They leave it up to you to decide if you want Easy Rest or not. The delivery team was good and respectful as well. Anything that I asked, they answered. They took my old bed out and put up my new bed.

I like the foot portion of my Easy Rest because I can elevate my feet. I have issues with pain in my legs and it eases the pain. The head part also lifts and because I have breathing issues, that’s an advantage. I am not crazy about the massage feature and the mattress, though. The mattress is more comfortable than my old bed but in some ways, it's not comfortable at all. I will probably end up buying another pillow top because it’s a little firm for me. But I’m getting adjusted to my Easy Rest.

The only issue that I had with the bed is that I ordered the twin Extra Long and I had my papers say it’s Extra Long. But my feet do tend to go over a little at the end of the bed and it’s not as long lengthwise as my old bed. I'm going to have to get my tape measure out because I know it’s supposed to be an Extra Long but it doesn’t come down as far to my door that my other one did. Other than that, I have no issues with Easy Rest. I'm glad that I switched out my bed but there are some tweaks that I have to adjust to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we bought the Easy Rest bed, we were told it would be $2700. But they didn't tell us they were gonna add about $600 taxes and delivery charge. It showed up after they told us how much it would be. My husband was kind of disappointed in that. They told me it was coming from way off, but it came from Jackson, Mississippi, which is only 90 miles from here. But when you pay that kind of a price for a bed, they ought to deliver it for free.

I got two artificial hips, a bad back and knees and I was assured that I wouldn't have any more aches and pain. But since I bought that bed, my aches and pains are much worse and I ache all over. I lay on it flat pretty much all the time. The bed vibration is very little too, like a humming, and it's not massaging like it ought to. I was given a demonstration with the hand-held massager and it did more than the bed does. The lady who did the demonstration was fine and sweet, though. The two guys who did the delivery here were very nice, too. They brought the Easy Rest in, set it up and told me how to run the control thing. They did some ups and downs on the bed then left. Also, I sleep somewhat better as I sleep longer during the night. But overall, it's not worth the money that I paid for it. They told me that it's supposed to make things better but it hasn't done anything for me.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: May 5, 2017

I loved the Easy Rest bed right off the bat. We had it predominantly because of our age. The delivery team installed it and made any adjustments that we thought we needed on it at the time of the installation. They went over the remote control operation and everything was just perfect. My old bed was comfortable and it provided some good sleep but it didn't have the adjustability and the vibration that puts me to sleep every night. I sleep a whole lot better with Easy Rest. I use the automatic programming. I hit just one button and it makes the adjustments and it just starts producing the vibrations and wave pulsing.

The sales representative went out of her way to personally bring a small gift to my wife and I found out from the local sales manager she does that on her own and that was a big plus. Everybody needs to buy an Easy Rest bed. It's an investment. It's gonna last us a very long time. It's not a cheap bed which is good. It went through a strong manufacturing process and I can tell that by the construction. I'm fixing on going to a chiropractor. I've got a pinched nerve in the shoulder and it flares up every once in awhile. If it wasn't for the Easy Rest, helping as far as for getting positioned in sleeping, I would be in real trouble.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Being over 70, I thought an Easy Rest would be good for me. The salesperson, Eddie, was great in his demonstrations as he showed me the different positions and how comfortable the bed would be. He sold me. The Easy Rest is a very nice bed especially for the elderly. With it, you can elevate your head and your feet. It also has a massage feature and if you drop something and it rolls under the bed, there's a light you can turn on to see. The mattress is also comfortable. So far, I'm enjoying the Easy Rest. I elevate my feet when I need to and I raise my head when I need to read, which is something I enjoy. With my old bed of over five years, I used pillows to sit up and read comfortably. But with the Easy Rest, I just press the remote and have it in whatever position I need.

Original review: May 4, 2017

A representative told me a lot about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems and he put the little vibrator thing up on the bed. He was very knowledgeable. From what he told me, the parts of it like the head rest, the foot raising and the massaging part were cool. But, the only thing was that the representative told me they'd remove the other one out for me then put in storage but the delivery team said they don't do that stuff.

Easy Rest felt good and relaxing at night. I had my old bed for about 12 years and it doesn't compare with the Easy Rest. The vibrator and the massager are the features I mostly I use. After a day at work and my feet are sore and stiff, it relaxes me. It's very enjoyable and I really love it. I mostly lay in it, watching TV, especially games. I would recommend them.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I have rheumatoid arthritis and my previous bed which I've had for about 30 years was old. I needed one that's comfortable. The lady from Easy Rest was very nice and she’s a good salesperson. She wanted for me to go in my room and lay down. Then she showed how it works and that sold me. The installers came and set it right up, showed me how to use it and what to do, and they were quick.

Now it's easier for me to sleep and I sleep well in it. I adjust it the way I want to sleep. When I want to watch the old TV and then I can't read, I watch the TV in bed. I also use the vibration once in a while when I’m a little stiff and I adjust it the way I want to sleep. The vibrating feature feels good and they shut off after a certain amount of time so I let it run until it stops. This bed is good for old people and I'm happy with it.

Original review: May 3, 2017

The Easy Rest sales people were friendly and courteous. The lady was one of the primary reasons that sold me. She was very informative and familiar with the product. The deciding factor was the massage chair that came with the bed, the vibration and my being able to elevate, because I have COPD. The bed's difference to the prior bed I had for years is night and day. Also, the delivery team took no time to put it together. They used my old headboard and bed frame and they were in and out. They also answered all of my questions. I definitely sleep a lot better now. Also, I use the massage more than anything because it’s comforting. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is get my body stimulated and then relaxing in the evening when I go on to sleep. It's been a wonderful and fantastic experience.

Original review: May 2, 2017

We've been very pleased with the Easy Rest Bed. The sales rep was great. He more or less helped to sell the thing. He was a Christian and we are Christians and so we immediately had a real good feeling about him. We didn't feel like he would pressure us. The delivery guys were real nice and we didn't have any qualms with it as far as that goes.

When my husband and I both have it on vibration, it's a little bit loud and noisy. It's distracting especially when it's time to relax and go to sleep. I just wish that we had laid down and tested the vibration to know if the loudness of that is normal. We think it's not. We didn't know who to call and we thought to just try and live with it. On the other hand, I love the fact that you can elevate the head or the feet part. I used a wedge pillow before because I have this condition where I can't digest food easily. Now, I sleep having the head part elevated. Another benefit is when I was on my feet part of the day and my back was extremely tired since I had some back issues for several years, my husband gave me a massage where I needed it then I got in and turned the vibrator for 30 minutes. This morning, my back feels a bit better.

We're thankful we got it, but if we had known, we would have invested in it, even though it was expensive, 15 years ago. That's what my husband and I regretted. Now, I have since heard and learned that there's a lot of other adjustable beds that are much more reasonably priced. We've gotten some advertisements like $2,000 and $3,000. Ours seem to be extremely expensive and we didn't even get the top notch model. We hated that we did not have this kind of bed years prior, since both of us, especially me, have suffered from back issues. We've waited until we've retired. I wish that they were more affordable to where younger people could go ahead and benefit from it rather than waiting until retirement age to benefit. My son-in-law has back issues, but there's no way they can afford it since they have three children.

Original review: May 2, 2017

I'm very glad I got my Easy Rest bed. I love it. I'm thankful that I've sent the card in and that sales rep came and talked to me about everything. He was nice and informative. The delivery team was professional and concerned that I was getting the bed and that it was gonna work for me. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have a lung that doesn't work and my Easy Rest accommodates my sleeping ability without having to prop. I use its head-raise and the massage and both take care of my stiffness, aches, and pains. The massage also helps with my muscle spasms. I feel more rested and when I lay down it goes right into comfort with my massage. It is overall a fantastic experience.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: May 1, 2017

An $8,000 bed is an incredible investment. I'm getting older and my wife is having some health issues to the point where we had to send her into a hospital facility. We don’t have any trouble sleeping but I'm thinking two or three years down the road, I will need to be able to sit up on the bed and have different adjustments. So I like the idea of having an adjustable bed all day long. I do like that feature very much in Easy Rest.

Their sales rep was very good, relaxed and efficient. He said this is the way to go. The choice is either you want it or don't want it. He showed us what it does. The delivery crew were professional, very good and did hang out. It took a long time but it was okay. They went in, went out and took the mattress away. They left a folder or some brochure but I could have used more instructions from the reps. I've got the blue remote and I can't figure out when I got a wave or a vibration. I don't know what the hell is happening but then you'll figure it out sooner or later. So I just push a lot of buttons and assume the bed will come down.

For a while, too, I couldn't get the remote to work. Those initial batteries are very cheap, they stop working right away so I needed new batteries. The vibration is also a little weaker than I hoped for. Also when the bed raises up, you got to look and make sure there are no pillows at the back that’s blocking the effort of the bed going up and down. The free pillow was not comfortable and lumpy like a rock but I took it and I sleep on it. Besides, it's a nice added touch and gesture on their part. It's a good bed overall and a future investment.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: April 30, 2017

My wife had both back and leg problems. Furthermore, we're getting up in age and we needed something more comfortable. So, we got an Easy Rest bed. So far, it's been real good with Easy Rest. The representative that came over to our house was very polite and knowledgeable. The delivery team did a good job. Since using the bed, we're sleeping better.

Resolution In Progress

Original review: April 29, 2017

They said the way you sleep in the Easy Rest, it’s like being in your mama’s womb. I have back and leg trouble so I said this thing will help. But it doesn’t. This bed is too soft, it hurts my back. I also have these $100 pillows I got and they're supposed to be the best pillows, but I'd rather have my old pillows. I’m also used to my hard bed so now the only way I can sleep is if I elevate my head a little bit. Then my back don’t hurt as much, but inside it's too soft. And whenever I get out of bed I got to get my walking stick because my back hurts so bad to go in the bathroom. As long as I stay in bed then it passes away. It doesn’t hurt after a while, so I just start moving. It hurts and then it doesn’t. The best place for me to stay right now is in my chair with my legs straight down. Then I have no pain whatsoever.

But I wouldn’t recommend Easy Rest to anybody because every time you jack the bed up, all your sheets pop off and then the mattress moves over to the left. Every morning I got to take the mattress and move it back. If I didn’t have a night table right next to the bed, the mattress would be on the floor eventually the way it moves. It moves about 4 inches every time you lift it up and when it goes back down it moves over to the left side of the bed. Also, everybody else will give you 60 days to enjoy it. But the rep didn’t tell me that if I don’t like the bed then I can return it. He didn't say this until after I paid for it. Now I can’t send it back and I can’t justify the hundreds of dollars I paid for it.

Original review: April 29, 2017

The Easy Rest is comfortable and it helps a lot where I'm waking and not having the soreness in my body as before. The sales rep explained and showed me what it would do. I was having problems with my back and shoulder and from what he said, I gave Easy Rest a try to see if it would work and so far, it does. Also, everything was okay with the delivery. What was said was what was done, so I have no problem.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I have a bad back and my wife has a problem with her leg. The Easy Rest guy that came over here for a demo said it'd be good for our legs and our backs. I tried it out and it works pretty well. He is very professional and he lined everything and said what it can do. The delivery guys were awesome. They had the bed up in no time, moved it anywhere we want it. The Easy Rest bed is a great bed. Since having it, I have had good rest and my back doesn't hurt as much as it used to. So, it's doing its job. I like the adjustable legs and the head and the vibrator. I have been recommending it to my friends already. More people should try it out. I’m glad I tried it.

Original review: April 28, 2017

My husband was told that the Easy Rest would make him sleep better. Their rep was real nice. He answered our question and explained everything. also, the delivery team did everything perfectly. They brought the bed in, set it up, showed us how to work it, and left the paper that showed us what to do as well. I had two big long bottom mattresses before, and with the Easy Rest, my husband seems to rest a little better and get more sleep than he normally did. It has a vibrator, while our other bed didn't. I elevate the head and feet and sometimes when we lie down, we put the massager on. These features make us feel relaxed.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I have back trouble and I've already had two back surgeries. Fifteen years ago, I had lower back surgery. And then two years ago, I had neck fused from c3 through c7 and Easy Rest really helps with having my head up. And sometimes, my feet swell when I've been up for a long period of time so putting the feet up helps. The bed I had previously was a box spring and mattress and they were really good but I wanted something that I could lay in bed and prop my head up and watch TV and rest. So, I decided to get an Easy Rest. I really like to put the massage feature on before I go to sleep sometimes and I know it'll go off in 30 minutes. I don't have to worry about going to sleep and have it go on all night.

Their sales rep was a really nice person. One thing I have to complain about, he wrote on the paperwork, "To be delivered ASAP." And I told him when I was talking to him that I was moving and I did not want it delivered at my old place. I wanted it to be delivered at my new place. And of course, the people from Easy Rest called and wanted to deliver it within the next day or two. So, I had to put my foot down with that. But other than that, it was great. Then the delivery team set it up in my apartment I was moving into. The guy explained how it works. I also had all the paperwork to read over but it was nice for him to explain everything to me. Furthermore, I really enjoyed their pillow. I've got wide shoulders and big bones so it really helps to get my head up far enough that my shoulders aren't all scrunched up and that helps a lot too.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I purchased an Easy Rest mostly for the adjustable part and because I have several medical issues that the bed helps with. It's is a lot better than my previous bed which I had for 3 years. The sales representative was very courteous, nice, friendly and did a good job explaining and showing everything about the bed. He was good all the way around. The delivery also went very well. The bed has met all my expectations and it is really nice to have when I need to get up or down or to sit. It's very comfortable to lie on and was also able to ease the pain in my back. I have a lot of problems with arthritis and the bed works real well with it. I would recommend Easy Rest to everybody who might need something that would raise their head or their feet according to what their needs are.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I've been having some problems with arthritis. The gentleman from Easy Rest was super nice and showed me the videos. And I was really taken with his sincerity. It was a nice visit that day when he came. Since using my Easy Rest bed, I've had a lot of lower back problems and that’s how it seems to be a lot better. I've had my old bed for about five years and it was one of the high dollar mattresses. I had enjoyed it, but a lot of my pain, too, is in my neck. So, when I got that pillow that came after I purchased the Easy Rest, it’s been wonderful compared to my older bed. I also like Easy Rest's adjustability. I like getting in a good position. I've used the head and the feet and I’m really enjoying that feature - just getting my head and my feet where I want it. And it’s been really good.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I got a false advertisement, wrote my name, send it in, and then Easy Rest called me. They sent a broker out to my house and had all the charge with the purchase. The rep was really nice. She explained everything to me and showed me how everything worked. She also showed me the vibrator then took me in there and put it on my old bed. I liked the features so I made the purchase. The delivery team was nice as well. I took everything out and put our old bed in my pool house. When the delivery came, they put the bed right in with no problems.

I have a back problem. The bed is set for 35 minutes with the vibration and so I put it on and it has really helped me quite a bit. I use that feature twice a night. But the problem won’t go away until I’ve raised the bed. I had my old bed for about 40 years and I always change the mattress on it for about every three to four years. I had the previous mattress for about a year and a half and when I bought it, it was pretty decent but it’s not as good as the Easy Rest. The Easy Rest can move this way and that way so it is going to be better for me. I like the bed and I’d recommend it to a friend. But the false advertisement needs to get out.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I was getting ready for a knee surgery. The Easy Rest sales rep was very cordial. I liked him a lot. There was a miscommunication with the delivery team, though. I thought they were going to take my old mattress and box springs. They did take the box springs but wanted to keep the mattress. They also took my bed frame, which I didn't realize until after they had already left. It wasn't very expensive but it's the idea that I thought that was going to stay.

I had knee surgery done these last couple of weeks and I'm getting ready to have another one in a few more weeks. I had to have my knee elevated above my heart. Having the Easy Rest really helped me. There's no way I can pile my pillows up without them shifting under my leg several times a day with ice balancing on my knee without some sturdiness, but the bed was perfect because I could put it in the position they wanted me to. I could raise the bed itself up and get me where I wanted without a lot of difficulty of having to re-position. My granddaughters like the bed, too. It was a really good experience.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had a real good salesman and he had a very good presentation. He showed me everything that I wanted to see, and the bed fit in my price tag. I'm an old salesman myself. I was 40 years in the business of selling and I enjoyed his spirit. I have real bad sinus and can't lay down at night. And I end up half the time sleeping in a Barcalounger so I could sit up. Easy Rest has helped me quite a bit being able to bring the front up. It has done real good for me in that respect. The delivery guys were real careful with banging furniture. I'm real pleased with the product. It equals my expectations or even surpasses them a little bit. I was very impressed with the delivery, the salesman and the company as a whole. I was bickering on price a little bit and I spoke to somebody, and he was very nice also. It's my first dealings with them and probably my last. I'm 85, and I don't believe I'll be buying any more beds.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile