Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 1,193 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United stated that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 8, 2018

8284 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I purchased a king size Easy Rest Adjustable bed system from a home salesperson about 2-3years ago and the motor part that tends the corded remote went out on my partner's side of the bed so it will not vibrate to calm her back muscles at the end of the day. I have been calling the company asking for the repair shop now for about a year leaving messages to return my call, and no one has. I am tired of calling for help and not receiving any help of any kind. Makes me feel like the $8,000 I spent on the bed for her needs has been thrown away on a useless bed. Would someone be willing to help me? I can pay for fixing the bed, but on social security there isn’t much left over. My next step is to the Better Business Bureau or the like.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Thank you for reaching out to us to help you with your issue. We have looked into your account and can see that you spoke with someone in our Minnesota office in July and again in August about the problem you were having with your wired hand control. During both phone calls you were quoted a price to get a new hand control as you were out of the free warranty period. You stated that at that time you didn't have the money to purchase and you would call back when you had the funds to make the purchase. The customer service manager will be reaching out to you today to see if you are ready to purchase the necessary part. If you miss the call you can feel free to contact Alex at 1-800-880-0700.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

An Easy Rest representative came and explained to me about the bed and I made sure that I ordered one. It may not be quite so big but it’s a great bed. I am comfortable with it and I love it. However, the more I’m with it, the more I think about how much it costs. I’m going to pay the bill each and every month, and that’s $112.54. But my experience has been great and since I had this bed, I’ve been sleeping better at night. The bed has been working for me and I’d recommend it to a friend. I will spread the news like peanut butter because if it helps me and it will help others too. In fact, I had told a few people about it already. I had talked about it to my church friends about how it is and how I could make it adjust the work that fits my comfort. They said it’s a little beyond their means but they would love to have one.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new bed and are sleeping better at night! Thanks for "spreading the word like peanut butter" among your friends and family. We love that saying and plan on using it here too! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with our company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I haven't had an Easy Rest before and I want to see what it's all about. I bought my last bed in Korea and had it for about 18 years. I’ve only had my Easy Rest for about a month and I love it. It’s a lot better than the one I got before because it was stationary and hard so I can only get one position with it. I use the Easy Rest’s upright feature the most because I read a lot. The sales rep was okay and she sold me sold me on the bed. I had been hearing about it because I had entered one of their contests and was waiting to see if I was going to win but when I called up there to see about my application, I decided I might as well go and buy one because my chances of winning one is not that very good.

The delivery team was pleasant. They came in and set it on right up. They had the wheels on it at first but I wanted no wheels, and then they went right on in and took them off. They did what they had to do and went about their business. Everything went okay with me so I'm happy with the experience. Try Easy Rest, and if you like it, buy it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

John we are so glad to hear that you love your easy rest bed and that you were very happy with the experience! You must have been confused when they asked you to rate the bed and thought that one star was the best and you must have meant 5 star because you give us such a glowing review. We'd love it if you updated your review with the proper stars based on your review!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

We've had our old Sleep Number bed for 15 years but we didn't have any adjustments on it and we wanted it to go up and down. We looked into Easy Rest and their sales rep was really nice and we liked him. We liked the delivery people too and they were good. However, the sales rep told us we had 30 days to try out the mattress filling thing that was on the top surface and we did not do that. I would have chosen a different one except that we were remodeling our house. I was going to wait until we were done with the bedroom and moved the bed back in there. I also didn't try the other mattress' softness on my side and I wish I had. It hurts my back when I elevate it. Other than that, the bed is great. It might be a little pricey, but it caught us at a time where we had plenty of money. Sleeping on our bed would've cost just as much or more though.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your mattress. We have no record of you contacting us at all about this problem. Our customer service department is open from 9 am to 5 pm East Coast Time, Monday through Friday and can be reached at 1-800-523-5383. We will be reaching out to you today to help you with your problem.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I wanted an easy bed where I would sleep good, that I could let up and down when I wanted to, and would be comfortable, because I was sleeping in a lot of positions at different times. I thought the Easy Rest would be fine but my side of the bed is not comfortable at all. I’m not happy with the mattress part of it because it seemed like a different mattress and is too firm. It feels like sleeping on a board although I might get used to it. I just have to get me a piece of foam mattress to put on it. My husband is pleased with his side, though. I lay down on it sometimes during the day and it is a lot fluffier than mine and feels a whole lot better.

When we bought the bed, their sales rep was nice and I liked him. He did a good job of selling the bed. Their installation team did a good job as well. The bed was easy to set up and as far as the sleeping situation, I enjoy letting it up and down. I mostly raise the head and leg parts up while my husband likes the vibrator. He uses that a lot. Still, I hope there was anything I could do about getting a different mattress for my side. I know that it was made together with my husband's side but it’s hard to make up. I tell my husband I’d rather we had separate ones but he said no. So I have to get used to it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We're glad to hear that your husband loves your new bed but wish you felt the same way. We're sorry that you are not comfortable on your new bed. We've checked our records and you have not contacted us for service at all. We can help you with the firmness of your mattress. We can provide you with an insert to make it softer thanks to our unique replaceable pillow top mattress. We will be calling you to go over this information and set up a service call to help you with this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Before I purchased an Easy Rest bed, I was having difficulty from the bed I was sleeping on which I had for five years. Easy Rest's sales rep was helpful and explained everything down to the very detail of what to expect, what it was all about, even the financing of it. Their delivery team was great and demonstrated the whole thing. I use its massager the most plus its feature that raises my head. I watch TV when I’m in bed and it’s easier to watch when I’m propped up than when laying down. And with the Easy Rest, I’m able to sleep more now and I’m a little more comfortable. The bed is very nice and if others could afford to buy one, they should get one. It’s worth it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I've had the Easy Rest bed since the first part of November. I had an older bed for about four years. The old one didn’t have a feature where you can lift the head up. I wound up with wedges that you see on TV. I had to get one of that put underneath to bring my head up because I can't lie flat on the bed and I can't breathe right sleeping like that. I liked the massage feature that they had in the Easy Rest and you can raise the head and the feet to where you could sleep well. However, my back still bothers me a little bit.

I use the head elevation feature the most. I don’t like to cock my feet way too high because it seems like it's hard for the blood to get to me. But I want the heat put into it, so I can warm the bed. It gets really cold here sometimes and the heat can help me relax. I don’t know whether I got the wave button or the heat, but it doesn't seem like the heat button, so I called Easy Rest and they said, “We'd try to get somebody out there to you.” Nobody ever showed up.

Other than that, I had a very good interaction with the sales rep. He showed what it felt like when the massage is on and that you could raise the feet up. He did the best he could and he did a very good job. It seemed like he knew pretty much what I wanted and what they could do for me. The delivery team disassembled my old bed, put it off to the side, and put the Easy Rest, right in there. There are so many buttons and they showed me a diagram that says what the buttons do and it worked out really well. They didn’t take very long to do it. It's a really good bed overall.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I needed a bed where I could keep my feet up and Easy Rest was perfect. I was in the hospital not long ago and the it's like a hospital bed that I can move up and down in different ways. This bed also allows me to keep my feet up, so to some note, the swelling that I have in my feet had gone down from being able to keep it elevated. Easy Rest's salesman was also really good. He was a nice guy and I was impressed with the way he presented and sold the bed. I’m not good on hard sells. I don’t like them because it doesn’t give me time to think about what I'm getting or what I'm doing and this salesman gave me plenty of time to make up my own mind, which was really nice. He also knew a lot about the bed and explained them in a way that was very easy to understand.

Another thing that I was impressed with was how accommodating Easy Rest was, especially when it came to the price. They realize that money doesn’t grow on trees and it’s kind of hard sometimes for the consumer to be able to buy stuff. When the bed was delivered to my home, their reps brought it in and set it up. The guys were very polite and very keen on making sure that I was satisfied with how the bed was set up. Plus, they didn’t take over or made decisions for me. They asked me where I want it and they were concerned about making sure that the height was the way that I wanted it. They were also very good about explaining and they weren't like some people who tend to look at it like it was top secret and don’t want to tell you anything about how it works and what you need to do. That was a really good selling point and when that happened, I knew that this was a top of the line thing. I appreciated how they did it.

Easy Rest really inform their people well. They educate them so they know what’s going on with the bed. If I had any questions, I didn’t have to wait for them to check with somebody to find what the answer was. They got the answer right away. Overall, it’s a great bed and our experience has been very good. It’s very easy to make up and both my wife and I enjoy it. It also sleeps like a dream, as if you’re in the clouds. I have recommended it to some people like my family and some of the neighbors.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I had a bad experience with Easy Rest. I didn't get the bed that I ordered and every time I called to tell them about the issues I have, they didn't seem to understand and they would hang up on me all of a sudden. When I talked with their reps, they would argue that they got exactly what was in my order but I know the difference. They delivered the bed and I checked it and some of the features don't work. There was also a heating element that I ordered which came by mail later and it doesn't work, too. I thought I was ordering the best bed they had which has everything on it but I didn't get it. I would not recommend them to anybody.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We have looked into your account and can see that you only contacted our service department one time. The call was a long and rambling one in which you kept insisting that you should have received our top of the line bed even though your contract specifically has a different model ordered and that you initialed your acceptance of that model on the contract as well as signed the contract. Furthermore, at no time during the calls setting up your delivery or during the delivery itself did you say that you had the wrong model bed. During the call with our customer service agent you refused to let our service advisor speak and explain that we can tell by the serial number of the bed that you did receive exactly what is written on your contract and you kept talking about your Grandson getting a new home and needing a new bed. We did offer to upgrade your bed to our Platinum model for an additional fee but you declined and hung up the phone. If you would like to upgrade the bed please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-523-5383.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

The Easy Rest sales rep was nice to us. She showed me three different beds and she gave me a chart to choose which of these beds I thought was the best. It was an excellent experience. The delivery team was very professional, too. They took my other bed out and then they drew up the Easy Rest bed and fixed it up. Now that I use the bed, I feel more comfortable and energized when I get up, and I move around a lot better. I go through all of the bed’s features and at times, I'd let it lift up when I'm watching my TV. My experience with Easy Rest was beautiful and I would recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I'm very happy with my Easy Rest bed and with the people I dealt with. Their sales representative was great. I liked her personality and everything about her. When she brought the bed in, I laid on it and I liked it. So I was sold.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

My wife has bad back problems so when a salesman from Easy Rest dropped by and told us that their bed would help quite a little I bought it. He treated us fairly but he told us that there wasn’t any trial period. It didn't help my wife's back so she doesn’t sleep on it. I have a respiratory problem and I have the head and foot up a little with the bed and it helped me some but I don’t think it’s worth $7,000. So if a friend asks me about it I would tell him to look into it very carefully and to be sure they knew if they wanted it before they signed for it.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

A man was at my door going to sell me an Easy Rest bed and he showed me how it works. He put something under my pillow, turned it on and it just vibrated the whole bed. I liked it. Also, their delivery team was really nice and they explained how to use the bed. Since getting Easy Rest I rest better and I don't get any back pain. I’m enjoying it. You should try Easy Rest. You can’t get anything better than this.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I got back problems and I was using my father’s old bed for about nine years. The Easy Rest bed sounded good and it looked comfortable, and I got it. The rep was very professional and knowledgeable, and he was a good salesman. He was the smartest guy in the world, and I'd walk away laughing because from what I know and what he was saying, the guy was up there. The delivery team was good and very polite and they were really careful about not tearing up walls. I got the longer bed and now I don’t get my feet stuck in the footboard anymore. The Easy Rest felt the same as the other mattress, but it vibrates and the headboard raises so I can watch TV. It's a nice bed and I like the firmness of that kind of mattress. I'm happy with Easy Rest and I'd tell my friends everything good about it.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I had a California King and I was quite happy with that but I needed a smaller bed. When I saw the Easy Rest, I thought, "Oh, maybe, it will be great for my back," and being asthmatic, sometimes I need to have my chest up too. It had a lot of advantages so that's why I went ahead. The delivery went great and the delivery people were good. They set the bed out and they left me a frame with the headboard on it. However, the vibrator on my Easy Rest is not massaging. I like to sleep with my head and my legs up so, when I sleep it seems like all the pressure is on the base of my spine. No matter how you put it, you're still on your spine. I have a fused spine and that hurts me but I'm trying to live with it.

Another thing is every time you put the bed down to make it and put it down, the bed is extremely heavy and it's hard for me to lift up the top mattress and to tuck my sheet under there. The mattress shifts every time you raise it or you lower it and you got to push it back. It has to stay in one position. It's a lot of money to spend on something that you're not really happy with it. Other than that, with the right people, the bed would be great. It also gives me a lot more room which I'm happy about. It’s comfortable when I need for it to be up. I have medical problems and I needed to get off my shoulders.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We're glad to hear that the bed is helping you with your issues and that you like it. We have looked into your account and see that you have never contacted us about the issue you are having with the massage feature. We will have someone from our Customer Service Team reach out to you today to help you with this issue.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I have a low back pain since I had surgery on my back about 10 years ago. I went to the Easy Rest showroom in Flanigan and there were three of that bed, which were not as costly as the one I have. They were very good and when I sat on them, they were firm. The salesman booked an appointment with me to talk to me and show me the video of how the bed was and that was good. However, the problem I'm having was that the mattress Easy Rest gave me was not firm. When I sleep on it, it goes down and I have back pains. It is so unbearable. They sent me a foam to add into it. Tomorrow, I'm going to call the bank that financed me to stop paying and should not deduct my money again. I'm paying over $5000 plus for this bed and I'm very dissatisfied with it, so, I cannot recommend it to any friend. And I want Easy Rest to come and pick up their bed since I don't want it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your bed. We can help you with the firmness of your mattress. We can provide you with an insert to make it firmer thanks to our unique replaceable pillow top mattress. We will be calling you to go over this information and set up a service call to help you with this.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We got something in the mail from Easy Rest. We sent it in then a lady called us and set up an appointment. When their rep came out and did a demonstration, he was able to answer all our questions about the bed and we decided to give it a try. During delivery, their team was very courteous and we were pleased with how they treated us. They all did a wonderful job and so far, we're enjoying the bed. I could elevate my head and watch TV or read on it. The massage feature is also working wonderfully. I would recommend it highly and I even told some people about it.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Someone came to my house and talked me into buying an Easy Rest bed. She was courteous, convincing, very knowledgeable and showed me everything. The delivery team was good and they told me about the bed and how it works. I was hurting a lot because of my back, but lately, I'm sleeping a lot better, laying straight out on my Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

For a long time, I've always said I wanted one of Easy Rest's bed. I had been talking to their rep a good while and then finally, she got to me. My experience with them was wonderful. It was the best thing that could have happened to me lately. I sleep better because of the bed. I had surgery on both of my feet and the doctor thought that the blood was not getting down to my right foot so propping up in the bed helps a lot. Sometimes, I also lift up my head and I use the bed more than I used to. I'm happy that I got it and I would tell my friends that if they need one, they need to hurry and get it.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Our previous bed was an airbed but it doesn’t have any more air. The Easy Rest is a more comfortable bed than that. When they delivered it, they demonstrated the settings and how to use it. I use its leg and head adjustment part to where I want it situated. You should try the bed yourself.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

The Easy Rest sales rep had the capacity to sell anything, and I didn't think I'd like him because of how we first started but I did. He said he came up to the door earlier but he wasn't there. I sat in my car waiting for him to come and when he arrived, he called and I answered and told him I didn't go anywhere. He came back but half an hour late and he was upset about it. We started talking and from the price, I already had in my mind that I wasn't going to buy a new bed that expensive, but he convinced me that it was the right way to go. Then the delivery team was supposed to come at 4, but they came around 1. I was planning to be away in the early part of the day and I would have missed them, but it was a good thing I stayed home the whole day. They told me how to use the bed, how it works and I talked to somebody they put on the line.

I use the massage feature of the bed every day and it has helped my back quite a bit. However, it took up 28 inches to my own size and that's a little too high. I wish the bed was a little bigger and I could put it down some. Still, the Easy Rest bed has been a comfort and it helps more than I thought it would. I'm walking farther but I'm still having problems. I couldn't walk a quarter mile without sitting down and now, I walk half a mile to a mile before I sit. I've been recommending Easy Rest to people and I have given their phone number to one guy who asked me for it.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The Easy Rest sales representative was very polite, friendly, informative, and he told me everything they could do for me. Their delivery guys were courteous and well-informed and got the work done. They set everything up and told us all the instructions for the bed and showed us how to use it. I've been having back problems and I noticed good changes since having an Easy Rest bed. It’s the best bed I’ve been on in my life. I mostly use its massager and I’ve always set it to one setting.

My wife had to get her surgery after falling and breaking her shoulder. And it is a good thing that we have the Easy Rest bed because she has to be in an elevated position. It works great for her. I’d definitely recommend them to a friend, and if they never sat on one, they need to try it. We also took our daughter and our grandkids up there, put them on the bed and showed them how it works and they loved it, too.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I bought an Easy Rest bed for my health issues. I use both the feet and the head elevation, and it is helping my back a lot. The Easy Rest representative who came to the house was overbearing. But every time she'd call whomever above her, it took forever. They didn't get back to her and they kept her on hold for a long time. She was here for five hours, and it was inexcusable.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We will share your comments about your sales representative with our management team. Thank you for sharing your experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

My experience with the Easy Rest bed has been excellent. I wish the experience with the people that I paid were just as excellent. My daughter was generous enough to pay for the bed. She sent the money through the internet but they never touched it. So then she put it back on her account and then they sent me a notice that payment was late. So now we’re back but they were going to take it out every month out of an account number that I gave them, which was originally done anyway. But I didn’t think that was very smart. I asked my bank and they said they can do that. I was going to then change to the bank but the company was reluctant to take it. I finished a car loan with the bank so there was no big deal but I thought that was very strange. That’s how the company would make their money, by keeping the payment as long as possible. That’s their business but I will remember next time I make a big purchase like that.

I’m 88 years old so I felt in the morning my back was hurting a little. I got one of those MyPillows and that helped for a day or two but then it was again not right. I also had varicose veins and they said I have to put my feet up so I said I needed to get a decent bed. I got a single Easy Rest bed so now I'm happy. The bed’s wonderful. Now, I figured out that I need to have my upper body up a little bit, not so much the legs. The pillow doesn’t bother me anymore now either. I don’t have to keep pushing the pillow at night. For the last three nights, I figured that out so it really helps. The single bed is not that big though. I push my dog around at night because he's in my way. I got him a new bed so he's not crazy about sleeping with me at night anymore which is good.

I paid a little too much for the bed, but I saw there’s quite a bit of mechanism underneath. My daughter kept saying I didn't need the bed so then I got mad. I'm her mother and she shouldn't tell me what to do. So then for sure, I was going to get the bed. The delivery guy was very nice but two days after he left, all of a sudden, I couldn’t find the papers. So I called up and they sent me new papers. But I still think I know where those papers went. My daughter probably figured if she took the papers, the bed will go too but it's all straightened out now. I also talked to other people who have that kind of bed. One lady told me her grandmother has it and she’s very happy with it. So older people really should spend the money and it’ll be worth it. If you have those little aches and pains, there’s nothing wrong really with you. It’s old age.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed but we're sorry to hear the trouble you had with the independent third party finance company that helped you with your transaction. We will share your comments with our management team so they can look into what happened. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The Easy Rest sales reps were very generous and told me all about the bed and what it does. The guy showed a CD about the bed and he had a demonstration object where he could put it on to my mattress that I had and let me know how it would vibrate. It took a few days for the new mattress to be delivered. The delivery guys were very prompt and did the job pretty quick. I've had the Easy Rest bed since October. I like it that it can get different positions. I can go up high as I want. I can put my swollen feet up when I want to and it's really helpful. I also use the lifting up of my upper body when I want to read.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I liked the idea of the Easy Rest bed and I knew I would be taken by the sales presentation and I told my son who is in charge of my affairs to be here when the sales rep comes. I figured my son might say no when it came to that but he said yes so now I have a wonderful bed. The salesman was a very nice person too. He was beautiful and very good. He owned an Easy Rest bed as well so he probably knew as much as anybody about it.

I came to live with my son on the last day of September 2015 and I was perfectly satisfied with the bed they had, except I had a hard time pulling it out so I could make it. I would still strip the bed and remake it. So I wanted a bed that was on quilts. Sure enough, the last thing the Easy Rest people did was to put cups onto those wheels so I couldn’t pull it out. It was for my safety but it made me sad. I still have the problem that I had with the other bed because I can't pull it out. I'm an old woman who's 91 years old and I don't have the strength I had once upon a time. Plus I have a back problem too.

I still have a problem going to sleep at times but I have had that for a long time. It may be because I have diabetes or heart problem and when things are like that, you can choose to complain and whine about it or you can choose to live with it. And I choose to live with it. But I've been enjoying the bed and I've been feeling good. Every night when I go to bed, I lift the head of the bed and the feet up, then I put the vibrator on. I even bragged about the bed to all four of my boys and I recommended it to them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I had hurt my back many years ago. I was living in Pennsylvania at that time and I bought the orthopedic type mattress which was really good. I had it for 20 years but then I moved to Oklahoma and it took up a lot of room since it was a queen size mattress. Not thinking the purpose for me buying it in the first place, I got rid of it and downsized. Then I couldn't sleep on the regular mattress.

Because I was having problems with my back, my neck and my legs at times, I really needed the Easy Rest bed. I like the massage and I use the head elevation every night when I go to bed because my neck and shoulders are really stiff. I have to really keep adjusting my body. I also really like raising the feet as well. I noticed that my feet are not swelling as much as they were before when I use the massager.

It is helping a lot and it's really comfortable. The only thing is the bed doesn’t come up and down together. The mattress slips over the side and I have to keep trying to push it back on the center with the bottom part. Right after I got the Easy Rest bed, I noticed every morning I would have to try to get the mattress straight on the bed. I didn’t have to worry about trying to keep the mattress level with the base with my bed before. I paid a good price for it but it was very sturdy and really a good mattress. I'm 82 years old and I don't need to be pushing a mattress every morning. That's an inconvenience and I'm not pleased with that at all. I think the problem comes from the factory. There's some way that bottom part needs to bend with the mattress.

Everybody I talked to has been nice, even the first guy who came in and the guy who brought it in. The latter set it up for me and everything went beautifully. But when I called Easy Rest to tell them how the bed slipped from side to side, the person didn't give me any service. He didn’t seem to know what to do so I just hung up. Now I'm stuck and don’t know where to turn with this now. I'm not happy right now with the slipping and sliding but other than that, everything is perfect and I enjoy the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Irma, we are so happy to read that you are enjoying your new bed and that you find it comfortable and that it is helping you with your issues. That's all great news! What isn't so great is the information you received when you called our Customer Support Department. We have an easy fix for the problem you are experiencing with the mattress slipping and the only thing we can say is you must have connected with our newest member of the team. We will have someone reach out to you today to help you with this issue. Thanks for sharing your experience with our Company and we wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

My husband and I both have back problems so we got an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep was wonderful. She was helpful about everything. Their delivery guy was friendly. He knew exactly what he was doing and told me everything that I needed to know. We used to own a bed for 20 years and I like that it was set up higher. This bed was set lower but I like its massage feature. It’s very relaxing and I fall asleep right away. My back doesn’t hurt as much since I used it and I can get up and I'm not as still. It has been a wonderful experience and I told my friends that it’s nice and I love it, and it made my life totally different.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

My wife died and I was thinking to restart my life again. To do that, I would have to get some new beds in the house. I saw some of the beds that my wife used before she died and she was quite comfortable. I never had a bed like Easy Rest before. I bought the same because my wife wanted a bed like that when she was in the hospital. Their reps were courteous. However, it took their delivery team a long time to get here. They were making a delivery a few hundred miles north of here and they had trouble getting over to where I am at. Also, the Easy Rest costs more money than I thought it would. It’s too expensive, and I’ll never buy another one.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are very sorry to hear about your wife's passing and we send you our condolences. Having to navigate the world on your own without her must be difficult and lonely. We're here to help in any way but you make no mention of any problem with the bed other than a delay in the delivery from the time you were promised, and for that we do apologize. We can assure you that you have purchased a bed of the highest quality, made here in the USA, that will last you for many years of quality rest and sleep. If there is anything we can do to help you with your bed please call us at 1-800-523-5383.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I had surgery on my left hip and I now have to sleep on my back, and the only way to sleep on my back is to be able to lift the head area. I got an Easy Rest bed and most nights, I sleep with it slightly elevated and it helps me because I also have irritable bowel syndrome. My Easy Rest has more pad on the top which I can change, and I also have a remote control which I didn’t have with the first bed that I had. I use the head elevation the most. When my leg hurts, I like it elevated, and the bottom push seems to help.

The Easy Rest sales guy was very good and it was a pleasure to talk with him. He wasn’t pushy, but he made a good pitch and then we negotiated a price which I thought was very good. The delivery guys were nice, too. They set the bed up and talked to us if we have any problems or if we’re happy with it. And the only thing that I don’t like is the adjustment is 30 inches and it is a little high. I would like it to be 24 inches. But I can’t make the adjustment on my own. I got to get new legs for it and I have to call them and get them out here, and they charge for that. Still, I will recommend the Easy Rest bed especially to those who have some kind of back issue.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information

2007
Baltimore
MD
www.easyrest.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use