Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Resolution In Progress

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad to hear that you enjoy the massage feature of your new bed and that it is helping your legs. Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. If there is every anything we can do to help you with the product please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-523-5383.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I hurt more from laying down on the Easy Rest. But I like the vibrator, it feels good and when I don’t have it on, it makes my legs cramp. I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody if I knew that they had to pay so much for the bed. If they had a sale, I’d like that. We can't afford it right now. $112 is a big chunk out of our paycheck every month.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I previously had a queen size water bed and I found out that because of that bed I was having trouble with my spine. So I had to lose the bladder and insert a regular mattress. Having that flat mattress helped me out a great deal for a while but I needed to have it where it would go up and the massage was what the doctor ordered. So I got an Easy Rest and everything went well. The salesman was helpful showing the different features of the bed. The men that came out did an outstanding job of installing the mechanism into the framework of the bed that I already owned for years and it's working out just fine. I also sleep better and I enjoy the massage. It is relaxing on my back and my wife felt the same way. It would be my pleasure to recommend them. My wife had a pillow and it would be nice if Easy Rest were to give me one of those pillows as well.

Original review: April 17, 2017

When I got a mattress from outside, it's shorter than the bed. I was having a hard time with that and I couldn't find the papers for it so when I saw Easy Rest on TV I decided to try it. I always had an Easy Rest and I recently purchased a new one. I mostly use the head feature of the bed to bring me up and help me breathe. The sales rep I talked to when I bought it was all right. And when the delivery guy came in, he went through everything. But when he was leaving, I told him that I wanted to put the skirt on the bed first. He turned back, took off the mattress, put the skirt on and put it back and that was so sweet of him. I don't mind recommending Easy Rest to others but the bill is too high.

Original review: April 16, 2017

I'm 90 years old, my heart is very bad and I have a lot of problems with my breathing. And I had to have something to help me sleep because I'd wake up during the night and I was smothering. The Easy Rest bed lets me raise my head and I breathe better like that than laying down flat. So I keep it up but not real high and that helps me sleep. Then sometimes my feet swell and the bed lets me raise my feet up at night. I sleep and rest so much better since I got it and I enjoy having the Easy Rest bed. I let it down during the day and make my bed then when I go to lay down I raise it up. I would recommend it to others. Also, the sales reps were real nice to me while the delivery team put my old bed back in my back bedroom for me and I appreciated that.

Original review: April 16, 2017

I'm very pleased with my Easy Rest bed. I like the adjustment on it where you sit up and it's very comfortable. I've been getting very good sleep out of it. The other mattresses I've had before were too soft. The last one was quite too rough on me. What I got from Easy Rest was a lot better than the ones I've previously owned. It's holding up real good and the automated adjustments are working real good as well. I had the best salesman. He was very gracious and showed me everything. He explained everything to me and I was very well pleased with the presentation. He seemed like a very genuine person. The delivery was also very nice. They came in, got right to work, did exactly what they were supposed to, and got all the paperwork and everything done on it. Things went very smoothly. They didn't rush and weren't here very long. I'd recommend Easy Rest favorably to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: April 16, 2017

I was tired of the other bed that I decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest sales representative has good personality and it was perfect with the delivery team. Since using the bed, I sleep and rest a whole lot better. The bed is comfortable unlike the old bed and I use the massage feature of the bed for comfort and leisure most of the time. It was an excellent experience and if one has any medical issues or want to have a comfortable rest, one needs to get an Easy Rest bed.

Original review: April 16, 2017

I've previously owned an Easy Rest bed for five years. It's an older model and it worked out pretty good. The salesperson from Easy Rest came by, wanted to check on me, we got to talking, and one thing led to another and I wound up with a new bed. She was very courteous and knowledgeable on what she was doing. Also, their delivery crew did all right. There were two young, big men who came in. It didn't take them long to take the old one apart and put the new one in. I got all the elevation and massage features in my new bed. I use them every now and then because I got back problems and it helps out.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I do not like monthly payments. But I decided to purchase Easy Rest because I was able to tell the sales rep how much I can spend including taxes without going on an installment budget. He then called their office and they said, "Let it all be included into one package." And if that wasn't comfortable, I wasn't able to take it. But what's going to put me in expense is I have to buy sheets, because I only have 2 sheets that can really fit the mattress. So I would have to buy king size sheets. I wouldn't say that they have to make the mattress smaller but they should inform the person that they might need some sheets which corners are deeper than the regular size. But I like the headrest of the bed since I tend to lie and watch TV, and having the head of the bed elevated has helped. I have books to read and rather than go to the table, I just put everything on the bed and raise the head and do what I have to do. It's a comfortable bed.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I needed a new mattress so I decided to go ahead and get an Easy Rest bed. I've had one once before, but I've still got to get used to it. The fact that I could raise the head appealed to me. I also like the fact that I can raise my feet up if I need to. In addition, I like the massaging feature. Talking with the sales representative was a nice experience. He was a good salesman. Likewise, the delivery team was very nice and helpful. I would recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I had a very good top-of-the-line mattress before but its head cannot be adjusted. Plus if I use pillows on the lower part of my body, it wasn't really comfortable. So I tried Easy Rest bed. Their sales rep explained everything to me. He was very courteous and knowledgeable and I liked what I saw. Then the delivery guys setup the bed in an hour or so. The bed is very comfortable and I like sleeping on it with my head up. That way, it keeps the sinus from draining. I like it with the massage too, because it relaxes me. I feel I sleep better since having it. I love the Easy Rest bed.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I have a bad back, so I got an Easy Rest bed. The sales rep, Mark, showed me the video that he had and he even demonstrated with my old bed and pillows how my back would feel with the new bed. The delivery guy was wonderful. He showed me how to use the bed, how to put the top and the bottom up, and how the vibrating feature worked. He even helped me make the bed. I had fitted sheets and he helped me put these on. My Easy Rest bed is wonderful and I like it. My little dog, that sleeps on my bed, likes it as well.

Original review: April 14, 2017

The Easy Rest sales rep did the bed demonstration of the vibration and he also did elevation on the feet with pillows and also with the back support feature with pillows. My wife said she wanted it so I agreed to purchase the bed. Their delivery team called and told me when they were going to deliver it and they came within the time frame they mentioned. We had stripped down the original bed and they set it up and afterwards they went through a demonstration of how to use the controls and made sure we understood. In the last couple of months I didn’t have trouble with arthritis in my knees and elevation on my leg seemed to be more comfortable.

Original review: April 14, 2017

The sales rep of Easy Rest showed me and my husband separately how the bed worked and had us lie down on it, and raised our feet and the head. If he hadn't done that, we wouldn't have bought it for sure. Their delivery team was great, too. They let me know when they would be here. They also put the bed together which didn't take them long at all. We also use the height thing every night and the vibrator helps get rid of some pain in my back, as well. Since then, the swelling's gone down on my feet and my husband is not snoring as much. Overall, the Easy Rest bed is comfortable for sleeping.

Original review: April 14, 2017

The Easy Rest bed is more comfortable than my previous bed of over eight years because it's adjustable and it has the massager. It relaxes my body and I use that feature the most. It was easygoing with the sales rep and the delivery team were very efficient. Since using my Easy Rest bed, I've been sleeping more comfortably and quicker. I'm very happy with it.

Original review: April 14, 2017

We're having back trouble with our old bed so we decided to purchase an Easy Rest to try it out. Their sales people were quite nice and the men who delivered and set up the bed were nice as well. But the Easy Rest bed is much harder to make up because it's so wide. Our old bed was a queen size and the Easy Rest is a king size. It takes two of us to make it up now, where we were able to make the other one up ourselves.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Easy Rest bed and that it is helping you with your issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2017

I have arthritis and COPD. I wanted a bed that I could prop up and Easy Rest had the massage too. I have back and leg problems cramping up really bad, I thought that I would get the bed. It's a little higher than I wished it to be because I don't have much money coming in, but my daughter helps me with the payments.

It’s better than the old bed. I was getting some mattresses but I don't want to have to get so many and a box spring that don’t do anything for you. The expense is the main thing but if I could sleep a few hours more at night, I would get up feeling better. I had gotten to the point where I wasn't sleeping at night. I don't think I've slept under six hours since I got my new bed. I don't have to take quite as many breathing treatments. I used to take one right when I first get up, another one at lunch time and right before I go to bed. I've cut out the lunch one. I'm trying to cut down on all my medications. And if I can get something that's not medicine to relieve my pain, then I'd try that.

Mr. ** answered all my questions. He lived in a town where my aunt used to live and we were trading stories about Arkansas. He even left me his phone number in case I had any problems that he could help me with. The delivery team was wonderful. I had them take my old mattresses and they were really good. Because I'm so short, they were talking about the bed and everything and how high it needed to be. And because of the way the platform part of it is made, they were worried I might not be able to get up in it. They were extra nice.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I needed a new bed and got one from Easy Rest. I like the adjustment feature. The sales staff were great and nice. It was all right, too, with the delivery team. I'd recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad you are enjoying your new Easy Rest bed. It seems that you have some confusion with regards to your financing. We will have someone from our Customer Service Team reach out to you today.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I like the Easy Rest mattress. I use the head feature. It's easy for me when I am on the bed to watch TV. They sent me a pillow that has got a zipper which means if it's dirty, I should be able to wash it but I cannot open the zipper even though it's not broken. So I'm not going to use it and I'm not going to send it because if I send it back I have to pay.

When I signed the contract, I have two years but I said four, so it's 48 months to pay. But when they sent me the paper, when I finish on the 48th month, they said I had to pay $2,000 more. I knew the price was only $5,000. Also, if I didn't pay on time they are going to charge me. They didn't tell me when they came to offer me the mattress that I was gonna pay more if I pay monthly because I wouldn't want it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Gloria and I thought that an Easy Rest bed might help with some better sleeping. I snored and if I could lift my head it would help and my darling precious said it would so we bought an Easy Rest bed. The sales representative was nice. The delivery team was really nice as well to put the bed together, and they showed us how to use everything. Gloria uses the massager the most and I use the adjustability. The bed is too short for me, though. My toes hang off the end of the bed.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I live in an apartment building and a salesman who's from North Carolina showed up one day and started telling me all about Easy Rest. I bought the bed and the terrific delivery team came in, put it down, and showed me all the features. I mostly use the adjustable head feature because sometimes my back's hurting and I will raise my head and the back to feel better. Also, it seems like I'm getting a better night's rest. I have a pacemaker and I take a fluid pill and I have to get up and go to the bathroom at least four times a night and when I do, I get back in bed and I'm usually able to go back to sleep. I would recommend it but it could be a little cheaper.

Original review: April 12, 2017

The mattress of the Easy Rest bed feels stuffed instead of produced as one unit and it's uncomfortable for me. In fact, I sleep a little less restful with it and if my old mattress would bend like the Easy Rest one does, I would prefer it. It's smooth and firm but a mattress like that can't be bent and I understood that. However, I like that I can lift a part of my body up on the Easy Rest with the remote. I'm handicapped and when I get up, I have a hard time getting out of bed. And when I push the button and the head of the bed rises, it puts me in a sitting position and I can just step out of the bed. So, that's a real plus.

When I bought the bed, the sales reps were extremely polite, informative and were interested in whether or not the bed was good for me. I appreciated that. The delivery team was equally polite. They came in, did their job and asked if there was anything else they could do and left. Overall, the experience was altogether pleasant. The only thing I'm really concerned about is the aftermath. It's not quite as comfortable as my old mattress was. But it does everything it promised it would do. It sits up and down and helps me get in and out of the bed which is what I really needed it for. I'm happy with it.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Easy Rest is better than the 10-year old regular bed that I had. It’s like night and day. I enjoy Easy Rest and sometimes, I don’t even want to get out of it. It’s comfortable and I can adjust the height. I can raise myself up when I’m watching TV or my feet when it’s giving me problems. The sales representative was good and he did his job. They brought it in, went right to work setting it up and they moved the other bed out and put it in our other bedroom and within a couple of hours, it was useful. I would recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I found a thing in this paper that we could enter a contest and we could get one of those Easy Rest pillows. I figured maybe I'd get one for my husband. They called me and told me that I didn't win so, they're gonna call and they're gonna put it back in there to draw out again. Then, they wanted to send a representative to come out and talk with us. A lady came out and she was great. She was very thorough, and showed and told us everything. We decided to purchase the bed. Then, we had two men come out for delivery. They pulled the truck right out there, brought it in and put that rest altogether in just a few minutes. They did really good and I don't have any problem with anything and anybody other than our health.

We've been sick ever since we got it. We've had problems like pneumonia but I know the bed didn't have anything to do with it and we already had them when we got it. There's nothing changed on that deal but we hope every day that we'd get a little stronger and better. My husband sleeps on it every night and he loves the bed. It's adjustable and we can get him up and down, do him in different positions and we like that. He's blind and ambulant, and we have to pick him up with a Hoyer and lift to get him in and out of bed. But it makes it a lot easier when we roll him up. The caretaker is working with him. She sets the bed up, raises up and would put the Hoyer under him to pick him up and it helps her a lot doing that.

My husband uses the feature of raising the head and elevating his feet the most. When I get in there, I do the same thing but I'm not into the bed like he is. He really likes the bed and I know I would too if I could get a chance to sleep on it. I haven't because the bed is soft and I have to sleep on a hard area and it feels like I'm suffocating when I lay down. But I'm sure it's gonna be fine once I get to where I can lay down and stay. We love it but it's our condition. When you get 81 and 86, you find some faults with everything. But, everything is good with Easy Rest and I would recommend them.

Original review: April 11, 2017

We had just bought a bed back in December, and we hadn't had it for very long before we switched to our Easy Rest bed. I liked the health benefit of the Easy Rest bed. We are enjoying it and I haven't had any problems with it. Since using it, it's easier to get in and out of bed. Furthermore, my husband and I seem to be resting better. Moreover, we have the benefit of the massage and all these features that our other bed didn't have. So, our Easy Rest bed is better than our old bed. We've just had it for a couple of months and we like using the massage feature.

Our experience with the sales rep was good. The gentleman that came to our house was very cordial and helpful, answered any questions that we had, and demonstrated the bed very well. It was a good experience as well with the delivery team. They came into the house and took the bed upstairs that we were sleeping on that we were giving to our daughter, and they brought the other bed downstairs, and they did that with ease. Then they set up our Easy Rest bed and showed us how to do it. We're very happy with the overall experience we've had with Easy Rest. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Before using Easy Rest, I was having problems with my pillows moving back and forth so Easy Rest is better for me. I can’t sleep flat so I use the adjustable headrest.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We will have someone from our Customer Service Team reach out to you to help you with your insert and to discuss what happened with your vents and to correct that for you. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 11, 2017

The Easy Rest bed seemed that it would be the better buy. I'm getting a good night sleep on it but it's a bit firm for my taste. I was under the impression that they'll send me another pad to go in it. My husband's already called and we were supposed to get a pillow and it’s been eight weeks but we’ve never received it. Another thing is they knocked down our vents when they delivered it and we've tried to get satisfaction from that but we've never heard anything from them.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We're glad you are enjoying your new bed and we wish you all the happiness in the world with your new wife. Your niece is one lucky girl to get your bed once you move in with your new wife! With regard to your financing we will have someone from our Customer Service Department reach out to you to help you. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 11, 2017

I needed something that vibrated. I've got a hand vibrator but I didn't have anybody to do it for me or shake me a little bit. So the Easy Rest was the next thing to it and it helped a lot. I snore away in it and when I get in it at night the next thing I know it's time to get up and go to work. But I'm getting married and she's already got a nice bed. And there's not room enough to put another bedroom so I'm leaving my Easy Rest with my niece. It's a queen size and that's the biggest rife I got. I know they get their pay for the whole thing but they hadn't sent me anything to send the money by. I set a payment off but I don't where the heck it went because they keep calling me saying I hadn't made my payment. I sent off the money in time but they said they hadn't received it yet. And I'm not sending off any more money until I know where to send it. However, it's a problem with the finance company, not the bed. It's too darn expensive but I'd recommend it to anybody.

Original review: April 10, 2017

The Easy Rest sales rep we dealt with was awesome and he will make you buy the bed. Him describing the bed and what it would do was enough for me and the bed did everything he said. He did not tell any fake things about it. I also had the nicest gentlemen who delivered the bed. I had everything out of the way and they didn't have to move anything. All they had to do was put the bed and then hook it up. They didn't want me to do anything and they put it down for me. They also showed me how to use it, how the remote works, how to put the head up and put the feet down and the massage. They were not in the house for more than 30 minutes and they were simply awesome as well.

Easy Rest is suitable for us and it's very easy for my husband to get in and out of the bed. It's very relaxing and I've had no pain since having it. The head part is the best and it is more adjustable for us. We had a cardiologist that said to tilt the bed up, it causes everything to drain. We don't have that stuffiness of head now. I really enjoy the bed. I would also love to get one for my sister. She has arthritis so bad and she's 89. She would love the bed and she wouldn't even want to get up. Also, the elderly people definitely need to know about the Easy Rest. They have beds out here, but they don't have anything like EasyRest. There will be many of them who would rest, would not be pained or have aching of the body if they would use Easy Rest. It is the best bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad to hear that you have been recommending the bed to everyone! With regard to the free promotional pillow we recommend that if it is not working for you that you discontinue using it and go back to a standard pillow.

Original review: April 10, 2017

Easy Rest sent me a free pillow but it had an indentation at the widest part and it went down to a smaller section. I had the indented part to the back as I was resting my head on it. As a result, I've got a horrendous crook in my neck and it's hurting me now. And then I would adjust the bed and somebody told me that might be the problem with my neck, trying to watch TV in the bed. The television is not mounted on the wall and as I sit up, I'm going to raise the foot part up on where I need to be. But I also got to fix my neck. As a result, I pick a location where the feet isn't elevated at times. I'd have to toss and turn from one side to the other. It seems to be where I needed to be but I still can't shake this crook in the neck.

I have been sleeping on a hospital bed for over a year and that's why I got this softer version of the Easy Rest bed which elevates so I could lay the head. It's a nice bed although I should have gotten the Queen instead of the King. The rep suggested that I get a smaller bed and I insisted that I wanted a King size version so when I move it'll be better situated. The sales rep has been helpful but the experience hasn't been completely great. And then as a result of my neck situation, I haven't been fully enjoying the bed. But it's the perfect height for me especially me being tall. Also, I've been recommending Easy Rest all the time.

Original review: April 10, 2017

I have acid reflux and my husband has, too. And he snores and has health problems. I got an Easy Rest and I'm having a good experience on it. I like using the upright position and it has helped me with my acid reflux. The salesman was also wonderful. He explained everything to us and showed us how the bed works. The delivery team was nice, too. However, our bed was supposed to be a king size. And the twin beds are hooked together. I don't know if there is any way I can unhook them because it's hard to make them up. That's the only thing I got against it. Other than that, I'm well-satisfied with it. And I feel so much better sleeping on it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile