4.41/5
  • 1 star
Based on 1,155 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United stated that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

8158 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I had a hot Easy Rest salesman but the things he told me weren't true. I found out that there are other people that make this kind of bed at half the price. My previous bed was not adjustable and it took a while for me to get used to the Easy Rest bed, but I sleep better on it. However, it has that memory position deal and the vibrator runs too long and doesn't have a way to shut it off. But other than that, the bed system is good.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

The sales rep for Easy Rest was wonderful and very good at his job. I felt very comfortable and he was a true gentleman in my home. The delivery arrived when I thought they would. They went right to work and didn't waste any time. I have the bed for about four weeks already but I'm not adjusting to it too good. I have Hydrocephalus and have excessive fluid in my head. Therefore, when I lay down, everything whirls and I have no sense of balance. I have to be careful how I move because when that fluid in my head moves around, I'd fall.

I debated on whether to get one of these Easy Rest beds for a long time because I've been sleeping on my recliner for a few years since I developed this condition which was after I was off chemo for taking care of my cancer. With the Easy Rest bed, I can raise my head but when I sleep on it, my back hurts in the morning. I'm disappointed because I was hoping for so much more. Now, I'm in debt of $9,000 but I sleep on my chair more than I sleep on my bed. It has been a very rough experience but I'm hoping gradually I can adjust to it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Buying an Easy Rest was a good move, especially because of my health. I had a very good experience with the salesperson and I didn't feel like I'm being pushed into anything. Plus, the delivery team was magnificent. The Easy Rest bed is 100% better than my old bed and I can have my side of the bed the way I want it. It still goes up and down, while the other person is comfortable on the other side. Also, the other side has a softer four-inch cushion.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I have a hiatal hernia and I had a really bad heartburn and raising my head would help. I've had my Easy Rest for 10 months and I hardly have heartburn since using it. I use the massage and sometimes, I raise the head straight up. It helps me relax and I got arthritis, too, so it improves my circulation. I'm satisfied with my Easy Rest and I'm enjoying it, but it was really expensive for me since I've been a widower for 25 years without social security.

The Easy Rest sales representative was really nice and he knew everything about the bed. The delivery team was supposed to put the other mattress and box springs in my shed. And I gave them the key and told them to unlock it, but instead of putting it where they're supposed to, they stuck it up where the pump is and covered it up fine. So, it's still left there and I can't move it.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I have owned a double bed for about 15 years and it's still in good condition but I thought I'd be better off with an Easy Rest bed. I'm 83 years old and I got arthritis so I thought the Easy Rest bed might help me. Also, the rep was a good salesman that I got talked into it. The delivery team did a good job and they put my double bed in my second bedroom. The Easy Rest bed didn't meet my expectations but I'm going to get used to it and I use the vibration feature once in a while. And, I'm still satisfied with the experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I had the Easy Rest for a couple of months now and I love it. I'm so comfortable and I sleep better in it. I'm in my room a lot and I have a television. And I like to prop up a little and I use the head rest a lot. The quality of the mattress is awesome. My experience with both their reps and delivery team were good. They set it up for me and explained, and they also left me a pamphlet that I could go by. Getting the Easy Rest is the best thing I've ever done and I wish I've had it years ago.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I purchased an Easy Rest because I needed the extra comfort that one gets with the bed. I feel better now and my legs are doing better. The adjustable parts of the bed for the leg and head are very good, and we can rest in the night. During the purchase, the sales rep was wonderful. I would recommend the Easy Rest bed but the cost is not effective. I like the bed but it’s way out of range in price. If I would have shopped around, I would’ve gotten a much better deal.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I have a degenerative disc in my back and the Easy Rest salesman told me that by jacking the bed up and the vibration on it, it would help. The representative was good, but he praised up the mattress, that it would do this and do that and that it would be comfortable. But it isn’t as thick as far as I thought the mattress is going to be and it definitely isn't as comfortable as that memory foam I had for 6 years which was a lot thicker and worked a lot better. Their delivery team was very efficient though and they knew what they were doing.

I’ve got the bed for three months now and I use the feature where I lift up the foot and the headboard part of it the most. But for the price that I got the Easy Rest for, I could buy a Serta for $1,500 less. Also, I can't seem to get comfortable in the Easy Rest at all although I finally got it to adjust where I need it somewhat. I don't see whether it's helping my back at all too. I would never recommend the Easy Rest to a friend. It's overpriced and it doesn't live up to what they said it was going to be.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I have been wanting an Easy Rest bed for a long time. I’m 70 years old and I had trouble sleeping because I have a curved back problem. I sleep down and I keep pressing and pressing, and I make holes in the wall and had broken some frames. So, with my feet up I don’t touch anything and I don’t go down. The Easy Rest sales representative was terrific. He presented everything well. However, I told him that no way could I get a bed until the first of the year. But the person I talked to over the phone reduced it. They came in with $4000 and he kept reducing it, and I kept saying “No, no, no”, and then he dropped to $2000. I couldn’t say no anymore.

Since having the bed, my back doesn’t hurt as much. I can sweep and mop the floor more, and I can sleep better. I also use the massager about four times a day. In the morning, if I wake up early and I’m still not ready to get up, I’ll turn it on, and if I’m still awake, I’ll turn it on again. At night, the same thing: I go to bed and I turn it on, and I turn it on again, I loved it. I just hope I don’t wear off the two motors that go up and down. Additionally, I sleep on the edge for some reason so I had to re-educate myself to sleep in the middle. I found out that if I lower my head and raise my legs, it’s easier for me to move over. I am slightly overweight and I have to make an effort to get in the middle of it. The only negative thing is that I had a bar that goes under the bed that helps you get up and protects you from falling off. That’s the only thing that I miss. But it went to my mother’s bed and she really likes it.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was having nerve pains in my back and Sleep Number, which I had for a few years, wasn't doing any good. The Easy Rest sales rep knew what he was talking about and I scheduled a delivery. They were on time and they set up the bed easily, took down my old one and put up the new one. Everything went well and I'm getting used to the bed. I'm trying different things and different positions. The features were helping with my back pains and gave me some relief. The vibrator helps some when I have nerve pain. It's hard 'cause even the medication I'm taking for nerve pain is not doing very much. I have two slip discs in my neck and using the elevation and the foot part, I can raise my head and my feet. The Easy Rest bed was different because it allowed different positions while the Sleep Number bed only has one.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Easy Rest talked me into buying their bed. I personally don’t care that much for it because it's only got two settings. I had a regular bed before this one and I’d pick my old one back. I’ve been in the hospital and the beds there can flop in different ways. You can get comfortable. The Easy Rest vibrator doesn't do that much. It vibrates a little bit, but it doesn’t penetrate. Another company has got a bed out and my son bought it. His bed was cheaper. He doesn’t have the vibrator, but he’s got different settings on his. Easy Rest needs to put more adjustments on the bed where it moves, like one or two more patterns on it.

You also got to buy all your sheets and stuff separate. I had a king-size California bed, and now I went down to a queen bed, and Easy Rest's sheets, you got to buy all over again. The college kids use that same size sheet, which makes that sheet a very high-priced sheet and expensive. If I had it over to do again, I wouldn’t buy my Easy Rest. I wouldn’t recommend this brand. It’s too much money.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I got the impression that the Easy Rest bed was a bit firmer and that it would solve all my problems. I have back problems so I bought the bed and I needed it elevated but it’s so soft that I’m having problems getting used to it. The salesperson was nice and wonderful but the product is not. I wished I had never bought the bed and there’s nothing Easy Rest can do because they’ve got their money.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

We wanted a bed that was adjustable and we decided on the Easy Rest bed. We got the top of the line and medically, it's perfect for me. I'm a diabetic and I have a blood clot in one leg. I have to keep it elevated or it will swell very badly. At night, I elevate my legs and I turn the massage system on. I love that 30 minute vibrate and by the time it shuts off, I'm already asleep. That is fantastic and it has really helped in my diabetes. It has greatly improved the circulation in my legs, too, and when I wake up in the morning, the swelling on my leg has gone down.

My wife and I also have sleep apnea so being able to elevate just a little bit all the way around helps with the mask and it lets me rest all night long. It took a little getting used to to figure out exactly the position I need to rest well because usually, I try sleeping on my side and that wasn't working. But this way, I've gotten it. The Easy Rest has a memory for the position I want and it works great. I'm so glad I got the top of the line because it has that heater that heats from the bottom. I set the preheat button so the bed is nice and warm when I get in and lay down. We lie on top for a little bit, turn the lights out and I'm asleep.

The sales rep we have worked with was great and very helpful. He answered our questions and he showed us the way the thing was put together. He also showed us the types of beds that they had and explained the difference between the top of the line and the next one. He explained their difference in the price as well and I thought it'd be better to go with the best one because of the difference in what it was made of and the warranty. Also, a lot of times you get a salesperson out and they try to push the product. That turns me off but he wasn't. He's very friendly and he wasn't pushy at all. I really appreciated him for the way he did. He was a really good salesman and I would deal with him again anytime.

The delivery team was good, too. They're friendly and they were a lot of fun to have. They got the bed delivered in a really short period, handled everything quickly and showed us how the remote controls work. Easy Rest has got fantastic people working for them and everything went well. I have the bed for quite a while and it has been a pleasure having it. I also enjoy that every time I get a hold of my wife's remote control instead of mine, I get to move her around and get her to sit on my side. I'd be glad to show our Easy Rest bed to anybody. So far, everybody that I've showed the bed to was very envious of me. My son even wants it but I told him no.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I'm just out of hospice and I'm housebound. I've been on oxygen for six months and they've never taken me off of that that's why I cough when I talk. I'm not able to go out and shop, so when this Easy Rest brochure came, I answered it. They sent a gentleman down to show me the catalog and I got a little uptight because I said from the very beginning that I was buying this. I have a pension that I get some of the money on once a year and I get that at the end of September. I said I'm not ready to buy that day because my money won't be here until the end of September. We went back and forth on that, and finally, he called his boss. He put his boss on the phone and we talked. He's quite a salesman and he reduced the price of the bed if I would put it on my Visa card.

They wanted to make the sale that day. I'm 85 years old and I don't need that kind of pressure. I finally agreed that I would give him a check for $300 and with the balance on my Visa card. When they delivered the bed, the man who came was late for about an hour. He said that he was tied up in traffic. On our aisle five, it happens really often and I was really concerned that he was to go late as our place is hard to find. It's off of the main street and hard to see until you're right on top of it.

He came in and wanted to take down the other bed but I already had that done for him and the base was all ready. All he had to do was to unpack the new one and bring it in. It didn't take him very long to do that. There was a ski bumped on my bedroom doorway and it knocked the part of the latch of the door off but he put it right back on. It was a tight corner because he was at a place where he had to get the bed in and get it turned. He was very pleasant and we talked about a headboard. He suggested a bookcase headboard but I don't like those. I wanted a regular padded headboard.

The delivery guy was also supposed to leave the attachment deal to put a headboard down there but he didn't. It read on my slip that it's here but it's not. My daughter called for me several times and asked about that. They said they'll look into it and they'll see that one is sent, but I've not received any. She's called three times now and still, nothing has been sent. It was a plenty expensive of a bed and it's paid for in full. Their fault is they did not leave me the attachment. I'd like to put a headboard on the bed. So to me, it's something that's unfinished. Every night when I go to my bed, I'm looking at the wall and I think it is the headboard. So, I keep hoping that somebody will send me the attachment that I'm supposed to have.

As far as the bed is concerned, it has more things that I can use. There is no way that I could use the massage function because I have thrombosis of the legs and you do not use a massage thing when you have that. Instead, I use the feature that raises the head and feet up. Those are the two features that I wanted and I use them all the time because I have an aneurysm in my heart and I cannot lay down flat. I was in a hospital type of bed until I bought this one. This is much nicer because I am 4 foot 11. I'm short and the bed is at a correct height for me to sit down on, to get into the bed, then raise it or lower it, because the only way I could lay is to be at least at a 30-degree angle. The rest of the features I can't use, though. So I paid for a lot of things that I couldn't use on the bed to get the features that I wanted.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I have multiple sclerosis and I have a lot of sleeping problems because of my other problems with my throat area. I couldn’t lay down flat so I would sit up and sleep with my regular old bed which had been in my home since 1989 but I change mattresses in between. I did my room over and had the floor and everything painted so the Easy Rest bed fits perfectly in my room. It was perfect timing. The Easy Rest is a little higher for me but that’s okay since I have a little stool that I step on sometimes when I need it. I feel more rested when I’m using the Easy Rest bed. It was a big help with my leg which has a tear in the cartilage. When I lift it, it hurts so bad sometimes that I had to put it down and find a right position. It was good to have the option of raising and lowering the bed. Although, I keep hearing a noise of some kind of motor when I move it up and down. If the noise continues, I will call about that but other than that, I got no complaints.

My experience with their sales rep was good and very thorough. When I filled out the paperwork, I told him I was filling it out in the hopes to win a bed and he told me I can always take the cash if my name gets drawn. I did it to hopefully win but didn’t plan on buying one the day that the rep came. I sat there and had a house full of people at that time. But I thought about it and so I decided that since I’ve been helping everybody else, I’d do something for myself. The delivery team was good and helpful, too. They put all my old bed and my shed that I had. I’ve already told so many people about Easy Rest. Everybody comes to my room to check it out and my sister got a chance to get on the bed the first day and we let it up and down. I love my bed and I’m very happy with it. It was a good investment. My niece also got one but she didn’t get it through like my process and she loves her bed too.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I had a Bob-O-Pedic bed for 10 years and I liked it but it was time I had something that I could adjust. I’m turning 70 next month and I’ve noticed the last couple of winters that it was hard to sleep flat. I felt that if my head was up a little bit then I would probably breathe better. Also, I have one leg that has very bad varicose veins. So, I got an Easy Rest adjustable bed and their sales representative was really good. He took a lot of time to explain a lot of things. The bed got here within about a week and they could have delivered the bed the next day but I needed to get my other bed out first. The Easy Rest bed also has a lifetime warranty, which is good, so the bed should be the last one I ever get. I have even mentioned Easy Rest to friends who can’t sleep well.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I really wanted an Easy Rest because one of my children has one. When I was dealing with some stuff from a publisher's clearing house, they had a contest where one could win three chances at an Easy Rest bed. I joined but I expected nothing. I got a response that said I didn't win anything and thanked me for entering the contest, but asked if I wanted a rep to come by to talk about the bed. The person who came was a perfect gentleman and was very nice. I've been through a lot so one my daughters and her son live here and they help take care of me. When the rep came to make his presentation, my daughter came and listened in. I had a queen-size bed and he had some items with him that he put on my bed. Then he told me to lay on it and asked if it felt completely different. It did and I was already halfway sold.

Then he started talking about the price and it turned out that it could be worked out so I could have one. I wanted to get the small one, almost like a tall bunk bed, but my daughter told me no because of how I am. I've had falls before and I'm trying not to fall anymore. So they decided a regular sized bed would be best for me and the rep told us about the heating unit thing. We got to a spot in the price where we could agree and I was able to work it out right through my credit union.

A few days later, two gentlemen came to put the bed up and took that old raggedy one out. I like how they didn't put the bed really close to the wall such that I couldn't push or move it if I wanted to. Also, some comforters are longer than others and I wouldn't have to crawl there because they left enough space. Plus, they gave me room to see anything I dropped down behind the bed and I'm glad that's how they did it. I also got my pillow and the comforter thing. I love my Easy Rest and I thank God that He made a way that I could have it. I like the little heating unit. I never actually turned it up to heat but I just put it on the one that comes before heat. I'm satisfied with my experience and I really appreciate everyone at Easy Rest. I hope the company continues to go.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had a king-size bed for 12 years. I needed the adjustable bed and got an Easy Rest. I’ve had a better night’s sleep with it. I put the vibration on it and it makes me go to sleep. Its massage feature has two settings. There's one that stays in one position and one that goes up and down which I use a lot. Their sales rep was pretty good. He's going to the service, so he was a part of the military. I was a part of the military, too. Then their delivery team came out and was done setting up the bed in an hour. They knocked the walls up and a couple of things here and there in the process, but it’s all right. They also promised me a pillow and I haven’t got one yet. They told me it should be within 30 or 60 days, but it’s close to three months now. Other than that, I enjoy the bed. I also talked to a few people about it and they seemed interested.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

The sales reps of Easy Rest were all professional, nice and answer your questions. Since having my Easy Rest I sleep longer and I stay in bed a little bit longer. I often use the heat, the massage and the incline features of my Easy Rest. Anybody that has a problem sleeping or have trouble with aches, Easy Rest will help with a little heat and massage in the evening, on their way to sleep. Easy Rest is very comfortable and helps you to relax.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I really appreciated that the Easy Rest salesman was very thorough and explained everything in detail. The delivery people were a couple of nice, young men who were very efficient. They did a very good job and I was surprised at how quick they were able to get everything done. I had my old bed for about four years and the difference with Easy Rest is the same as day and night, especially in the mattress. I'm so much more comfortable and the pillow top is nice. I use the vibrating massage the most. I'm 71 and I sleep much better.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

The salesman was pushy for us to purchase the Easy Rest bed. We kept telling him we wanted to think about it and he just won’t take no for an answer. Nevertheless the Easy Rest bed is comfortable for my back and I like the massage and the heat. The new bed is a lot better than my old bed, but still not helping me as much as I hoped for. I'm just not happy. I’m very dissatisfied with the Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I've been having problems with my back for years and the Easy Rest bed is not as comfortable as I thought it would be. And I adjust it every night. I also use the remote on it every night and it helps some, but I still wake up in the morning with my back hurting. However, the sales rep was very nice and I'm satisfied overall.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I had an adjustable bed for five years but it was real high and I have to use a step to get up into my other bed. The Easy Rest is 24 inches from the ground, and I use the head up position and the leg feature the most. I like the leg one better on this one than I did on my other one. My previous bed was also firmer and I didn’t like that. Besides that, I also got the one with the vibrator in it and I use that all the time. The sales representative had been very good and knowledgeable as well, but I was promised two pillows and I have never received them. Otherwise, my experience with Easy Rest was great. The delivery team also took out my other bed and put it downstairs. Then, they did the Easy Rest one and they were very good.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We've had an Easy Rest bed for a couple of months and I'm not satisfied with it. It’s a queen and it’s too narrow. And whenever I raise my back, I wake up in the morning slid down in the middle of it. From what my wife and I have seen and experienced and for the price we're paying, we could easily go out and pick up one of the $1,500 beds and do the same thing. I don't want to keep it, and we are in the process of talking to somebody about returning it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

A card came in the mailbox and it said that I might have won an Easy Rest bed. I had so many ailments like leg swelling and back hurt so I checked everything that was wrong with me and sent it in. I was looking to win an Easy Rest bed but I ended up buying one. The salesman treated me nicely and told me his mother had one Easy Rest. He played the DVD and showed me how it worked and I liked what I saw. The delivery team showed me how to use everything and when my children came they liked the bed too. They said they know how it works. They got up on it and mashed the buttons, sit up and then to lay down. They showed me how it worked.

The Easy Rest helps my legs. I can raise my legs up when I want to and I can sit up and put it at an angle that I want. I like the massage feature the most. I had my old bed for a long time but it's a lot different then and I like the Easy Rest the best. However, I had to try to get me a blanket to put on there to stay warm since the heating thing didn't come with it. I asked them where heat that came with it but they said that they just brought what they had on the paper. Other than that the bed is nice and I like it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I’ve had different regular beds all the time but I wanted something that would make me comfortable and so far, I’m satisfied with Easy Rest. The rep did great, and the delivery team got the bed set up at the right height for me. I like the way the bed looks. Now, I can sleep better and I can get myself positioned better on my Easy Rest bed. And when I’m laying in the bed, I can raise it and I feel so comfortable. It makes watching TV easy and I fall asleep watching TV every time.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

The Easy Rest bed is very comfortable. It rises up and the sitting up feature helps me breathe better. It's not exactly what I thought it was going to be and I still get up hurting every morning with my aches and pains. Also, my husband’s feet hang off the bed. But I like the Easy Rest and I’m going to keep it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I was having trouble breathing so I started using oxygen, but that machine kept me awake. When I saw the Easy Rest advertisement, I called in. The rep I dealt with was really good and he showed me everything. I like the idea where I can move my feet and my head up soI went ahead and signed it, and I got $1000 dollars off of my savings account because that’s what he wanted as down. I gave him a check for a thousand and then financed the rest of it. I got four years to pay. The delivery team came down, they started bringing everything up and they put the bed together. I kept my headboard, but I haven’t put it on the bed. I've had it since the end of September and I sleep better on my back, something I wasn’t able to do before. So far, I’m enjoying it, I sleep better on it and it's been a fantastic experience.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I saw that Easy Rest was advertising the free giveaway and the bed and when a representative came and explained to me more about it, it made me come in. I got the bed sometime in September and the delivery was fine. The delivery team was excellent. They put everything together and took my old bed out. I’ve had a bed for many years and the Easy Rest is more comfortable than that because I can adjust it and I can lay the way I want to. I like the way I can elevate my feet and head. It helps with the swelling of my feet and I sleep more comfortable now. I’m very satisfied with the Easy Rest.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I had a major back surgery done and the Easy Rest bed has been perfect for it. We sleep a lot better now. In comparison, we had the old one for six years and I had to buy two mattress toppers that were double stacked to make the bed comfortable. But the Easy Rest is holding out, no toppers, nothing. It’s perfect. Plus the massage feature is my favorite. That aside, the sales representative was wonderful and did an excellent job too. He didn’t try to push the bed on us or make us do anything. He was very thorough and by the time he did his demonstrations, we wanted this bed. The delivery guys were great too. They came in here, put this bed together and answered all of the questions that we had.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information