4.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Both my wife and I have certain handicaps. My wife's mainly to her back, and she deserved a little bit easier sleeping system. Easy Rest had massage and all the comforts that came with it. The position of the legs, the feet, the neck and back for support were key factors for her. I have suffered so far eight strokes, and I sleep in a hospital bed in the living room area, and she hears me every time I move on that squeaky bed. And even though we had other bedding, it had been a long time since I had slept on anything new. So, she wanted to put me at the end of the house on a comfortable bed, something that would adjust easily for me, and I elected to go ahead and buy two of them. I bought her a queen-size and I got me a full-size extra length because I'm somewhat of a tall person. Easy Rest did a good job. I liked it from the day that we met the salesman. The salesman was nice, and was thorough.

My wife and I haven't slept together in 15 years since she had her first back operation. She's on pain management and has to use morphine time-released prescription medicine. And she has to use muscle relaxers, so she don't end up tense. And for medical reasons, we thought the beds would suit us. There was only one drawback when they came. They brought that big truck in my front yard, backed into it, circle around the driveway area we have and it tore our branches out of the tree. My wife was upset thoroughly. Other than that, they were pretty good.

The one technician that was handling all of it was only inside of the house here. He's the one that showed me about, "Hey, yeah. We just move this bed easy." They moved it over and we got it done quick. Then he come down to see my wife's bed, and my wife's got two problems. One of them was that the mattress was not setting even on both sides. If you looked at the mattress straight on and the headboard, the right side that she was sleeping on was lower, and it was about two inches. She wanted to have it brought up.

There was a bolt laying on the floor. It came out of our bed or maybe it didn't. But the guy says, "Yeah, this is one of our shipping bolts. So we pull them all out. I got a whole hand full of them in the truck." He went on and on and on. He goes, "That's just okay. The bolt is all right." But he didn't know how to fix the problem. The thing about the technician was that he said, "Okay, lady. You keep telling me this, but I'm telling you there's nothing we can do about it." He said the only thing he could do was agree to disagree with my wife. That set my wife off. That's why she got Trevor, the main guy at shipping, on the phone. All it took was Trevor to tell the technician how to swap that thing around to make it level again. They got it taken care of. My wife is now happy again.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have a stimulator in my spinal column now and it's an implant. I was tired of not sleeping because I got up numerous times at night with the waterbed we had for 39 years. I had an Easy Rest sales rep and I liked him. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. He was a good guy. The delivery people were wonderful too. They got here early and they set the bed up. It was set up soon. I had to go and buy sheets for it.

I slept probably the first time all night the night I got the bed. I slept all night without getting up at all. I love it. I have three children that I adopted. I have a 17-year-old girl, a 14-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl. The three of them crawled on the bed with me one afternoon. I was lying on the bed and I told them what all it did. They started fighting about who was gonna get it when I died. I also have a 38-year-old son who's married that lives in Kyle. My big kids came in that weekend. My daughter-in-law got on the bed and I told her that the kids were fighting over who would get it. She said that the kids won't get the bed, but they would. We know there’s gonna be a fight over the bed when I die.

With the Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep flat and that makes a difference for me. I have a horrible esophageal hernia. You can't sit propped up on a waterbed. There is also the vibration feature of the bed, which is okay. I don’t use that a whole lot. Sometimes I do, like I did this last week or so. Aside from my stimulator, I also have a bad knee and right hip. I used some vibration with that and I think that it helped a lot.

I also like the part where you can raise your head a little bit. I have my seven-year-old who now sleeps with me all the time. She says I have to put the head up a little as I can’t leave it flat. We have to have our head up a little to sleep. She sleeps well and she doesn’t wake up either. She’ll sleep under the cover. That’s the only bed that child’s ever slept on under the covers. She would tell me, “I know you don’t like to be touched when you’re sleeping. I like to snuggle with you. If I touch you, just wake me up and tell me to scoot over.” She loves it and I don’t mind. My Easy Rest is a queen-size bed. I’m big, but it’s okay.

I got the paperwork and I have someone who is interested in purchasing an Easy Rest or looking at one. I’m gonna give them the information so they can call and set up an appointment too. We are also in the process of trying to sell my 86 and 82-year-old parents’ house. When we do, we’re gonna build a house right next to it for them, and the beds that I’ll put in there will be Easy Rest beds. I will buy two more. I will definitely put heat on them because they need the heat.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I had been looking at Easy Rest for about five years. They have a good reputation. I've gotten their things in the mail and I asked for people to come a couple of times, but I wasn’t home when they could come, and I finally made a connection. I'm old and I just wanted something that I could raise my legs with when I go to bed and stuff. I just thought I’d try it. My Easy Rest bed helped me sleep a lot better. It's a firm mattress and I like that part of it. I use the up and down part a little bit. I sleep on a flat better than I do and I can't sleep when it's up and down, but I use the flat part. I enjoy the little different pieces of it. But I don’t like that it says I'm supposed to reverse or twist this mattress around every month. I'm old. That mattress is hard to twist around. I twisted it once at first and I can't do this every month. I'll just sleep with my head on opposite ends every month. It's just too heavy to even mention twisting it every month. And it's only a twin.

The sales representative from Easy Rest was very good. Somewhere along the line, I got the wrong ideas about what he was telling me because I thought this was the bed that had lights under it when he was talking. But when they delivered it, they said, “No, that was the fancier one.” But there wasn’t a fancier one that was ever introduced. So, that kind of bothered me. I wanted the lights under my bed because I'm old and I have to get up to the bathroom a couple of times at night time and the lights would be of help. Also, I'm very upset about their $100 pillow. It is a piece of trash. It's free, but at the same time, they should just say free pillow and not $100. I buy a lot from catalogs because my kids are all over the place and we don’t have any stores in this town. And I sort of expected one that would maybe have one of the cooler surfaces on it and so in the summertime it was cool. I read about those in the catalog.

This Easy Rest pillow is made out of trash. It is stuffed with shredded polyethylene plastic. It's not even solid. But if it's shredded, that means it's trash. That’s unused pieces of stuff that this is stuffed with. It was not a $100 pillow. They said they just switched them to a different kind. They used to have one that fits your underneath but the rep said it was uncomfortable and they got complaints about it. But just say free pillow, and I wouldn’t have been expecting something else. If I got something else, I'd be happy. It's not really comfortable to sleep on. I'm gonna go back to my rubber ones. Moreover, they said it is easy to put the sheets and it's not really that easy. When the bed goes and up down, the sheets tend to come off. Still, I recommend Easy Rest.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I got a card in the mail and there was a chance that I might win a bed. When the lady got there, I talked to her. I had a bed that belonged to somebody else, and I decided I’d just get another bed and give that person’s bed back. I’ve had a couple of beds, and none one of them is like the Easy Rest ‘cause the Easy Rest is all kinds of different beds. I use the massages and the vibrating mode and it’s wonderful. Everybody that’s seen it wants one.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I was going to get one of the numbered beds, and I had the misfortune of helping an elderly couple with their numbered bed. It seems like the different sides wouldn’t work properly for them. I got up under and took it apart, and I was really shocked at the miniature size of the motors and all that ran it. And I couldn’t it get it to work without swapping the hose around and make it work off of one side rather than two. I didn’t get it to where it would pump up and down. In my mind, I didn’t think it was quality material and so I wanted something that was a little more substantial and would do the job. That was the reason I chose the Easy Rest.

The Easy Rest rep was excellent. He put the bed off and took it out of the box and brought it in. And I had already made a place for it. I’d taken the old bed out and thrown it away. Originally, I asked them to take it away. But then I found out I could take it out a piece at a time, and a guy came down with a crane and picked it all up. It was gone by the time the Easy Rest team got here. They didn’t stay in the area more than 5 or 10 minutes. They saw where it was supposed to go, and they brought it in and they put it down.

I’m still playing around with my Easy Rest bed, but I would like the vibration to be able to cut off a little at will. Sometimes, I can’t get it to cut off. I have to wait on it to run out. But I’ll figure it out. Other than that, it’s been a good experience. I like the elevation of the head. During the night, I can make myself a little more comfortable raising it up. Sometimes, I just go back and let it down a little more. But it’s usually elevated at least five inches, and then I go a little more severe sometimes and find myself a little more comfortable that way. I’m 81 years old and at my age, I spend a lot more time resting than I do exercising. And I enjoy the comfort of my Easy Rest bed.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

My left leg has the tendency to cramp a lot and I was having a lot of problems with my limbs. A couple of doctors said that an Easy Rest type of bed would be better for me. Working with Easy Rest's reps was enlightening and I was very pleased with my experience with them. Everything that was told to me before their crew got here, they did. Now that I have slept on my Easy Rest, my leg doesn't cramp anymore. However, the mattress walks and I need a footboard. I went to bed and I had 6 inches of opening at the head portion. When I wake up, it's almost eight inches.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The Easy Rest rep is the best I've ever seen. I didn’t think I’d buy, but he knew how to sell and got me. The delivery team did a hell of a good job. They explained anything I wanted to know. They also asked me if I wanted to know something. I asked them a few questions and they answered it the best they could. Easy Rest's pillows got my attention. However, I wish to I had one more. I like three pillows and when I bought it, I thought I had three coming but I didn’t. They have one of the best mattresses made. Moreover, the bed goes up to where you can sleep well, which is the main thing I like about it. I also like the vibration, but I wish it was turned down a hair more. Other than that, the bed is perfect and I really enjoy it.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We purchased an Easy Rest bed because of my wife. She has back trouble and it's hard to sleep at night. Our sales rep was very friendly and very informative and he covered about everything that we're gonna experience. The delivery guys were very pleasant and very sufficient. I was sitting there watching them. They know what they were doing. Since sleeping in the Easy Rest, I don't snore as much. My wife gives it a thumbs up. The foot area might need to be elevated a little bit higher. I like mine to be a little higher. Also, the control that they put for the heat might need to be adjusted a little bit. There's too many cords running everywhere. Other than those, we already recommended Easy Rest. We consulted with my mother-in-law and father-in-law and they're waiting on Easy Rest to come down and give them a demonstration.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information