Call toll free
4.39/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

10094 Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 7, 2019

I have severe progressive scoliosis and my spine is like a snake. It has no muscles holding it in place. It’s a genetic disorder and on top of that, I was a military wife for a number of years, packing and moving with four kids year after year. I’ve been a chiropractic patient since my 30s and it has been so bad that, literally, I am numb from the waste down and doctors won’t operate unless I'm in pain. I’m 73 years old and the other doctors just don’t have the knowledge to treat it naturally. I’m one of those people that if I have surgery for a tiny cut of any kind, I get horrendous infections that even a hang nail caused me blood poisoning going up my arm. I got struck from the rear at a red light two weeks ago and created another case of whiplash. It separated another spot in my spine that I wasn’t dealing with. I already had three degenerating discs and this one that pushed outta place, that my doctors are working on trying to get me realigned.

My chiropractor recommended Easy Rest years ago. I’ve been trying to win one for three years and they’d always call and make an appointment, but the salesman never showed up. They wouldn’t even call and make another appointment, and I’d just be sitting there waiting. So, I kept on entering the contests and finally, they called and made an appointment. Lo and behold, the guy showed up and I really liked him. He was extremely thorough and answered all of my questions and offered me one of their better-priced beds at a lower price because I’m a Gold Star Mother. I was able to finance it as it was in my price range so I bought it. Since then, I have had tremendously better sleep.

I like the foot raising and the head raising, and the massage. Generally, I only slept about four hours a night. And now, I’m up to six and sometimes eight hours a night. As soon as I turn on the vibrator, within five minutes, I’m asleep, where I used to toss and turn for an hour watching TV until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I've had very restful sleep now and I get up and feel like doing something rather than just hobbling around. It has helped a lot.

Overall, Easy Rest is a great company. It is a better option for me physically and it helps me to avoid pain issues. I stay in the same spot all night long compared to before where I had a tendency to turn on one side or the other and I would wake up with one shoulder lower than the other, and one hip higher than the other, so I would walk around in a wobble. I put my head on that Easy Rest pillow for the neck and my shoulders are up against it, and I sleep in that same spot with my head and my feet elevated all night long. Easy Rest is godsend. It’s worth every penny and then some to me to be able to sleep and get up feeling rested. I’m very proud to be part of their family. I’m an Airbnb host here with two bedrooms and I already told them that I’m getting some funds from Airbnb to buy two more queen-sized beds from them for the guests that come here to sleep on.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The sales rep was very good. He was honest with me and I felt very comfortable with him. I had no intention of buying a bed, but I was interested in the offer of a free pillow and I was hoping I could win a bed. I told him that we might have to wait a year before I can afford to get this bed, and he didn’t wanna walk out without me getting some help. They wouldn’t’ come out and tell me how much the beds were, but I had the feeling it was gonna cost that much. When I saw the first number, I handed it right back to him. But he got on the phone with his boss, and his boss worked with me.

The rep told his boss that if anybody ever needed one of their beds, it’s me. Then his boss and I went back and forth, and he mentioned financing right away. I said I can finance anything but I don’t wanna make payments for 10 to 15 years. His boss then asked me if I could write out a check for a payment that day of $1,000, and a payment of $70 to $80 for four years. With that amount, I could get all the functions that the rep told me about. The rep told me that I got the same bed that he and his wife got, but he paid more than I did although he has been a salesman for five or seven years. I got a better deal than he did.

Then the delivery team was very friendly. They were here to do a job, and they did. They put the bed together very quickly and the guy ran through all the features quickly too. I had the book and I told them I could probably figure it out by looking at it, and so far, I’ve figured it out. However, it bothered me that when they put it all together and I used it for a couple of days, it was kinda rough and then all of a sudden, I heard a noise. I don’t know if the vibration part is supposed to be that loud. Also, the plastic tag that said, “Please remove before using” fell off. It was under the bed, and they were supposed to take this off before they even turned it over to me.

Nevertheless, since using my Easy Rest bed, I’ve been sleeping better. I fall asleep more quickly too. I’ve got serious back problems, and I use the heat, the vibration, and the positioning mechanism quite a bit. I make the bed up and have nice pillows on it with a very nice cover all day long. Then I prop it up and it looks like a big couch. I have it right in my large living room, and I show it to everybody that stops by. I tell visitors to sit on it for a minute. Then I hit the vibrator and the waves, and they say that this bed is comfortable.

I was told the vibrator would be good for my neck, back, and hip. I’ve got a plastic hip from an accident, and that seems to be better. I’ve got scoliosis and I walk with a cane, and I’m due for a major back surgery that I’m putting off for as long as possible. But I’ll be facing a serious surgery which is another reason I got the bed. I’m gonna need a hospital bed anyway, and the Easy Rest bed is everything a hospital bed is, plus, a lot more.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

My old mattress was getting a dent in the middle of it and I’ve had a lot of back trouble and it had been hurting. I had ever heard of Easy Rest until I sent something about winning a new bed. I just filled it out and mailed it. I didn’t win it, though. But that’s where Easy Rest got my number because they called and told me I had a free pillow if I would let them in and talk to us about a bed. However, we got ripped off. I said I would never buy anything but a Sealy Posturepedic. I had a Sealy Posturepedic mattress for 20 years, and I loved that. But it was wearing out. Then the bad crooks that were here where we lived in town talked us into buying her brand; that it was as good as the Sealy Posturepedic, but it was not as good. I had to get my husband to go back down there and tell her that we felt like we were ripped off, but he wouldn’t do it. So we just decided to buy the Easy Rest and so far, I love it.

Everything was fine with the guy that came to talk to us about buying one. He was very polite and thorough, and took plenty of time with us. We went into the bedroom and he took some cushions off the couch to prop us up to show us how it would feel. Then the delivery crew came on time. They were supposed to call me ahead of time and let me know that they were almost here so I could put the dog out on the porch. He’s not happy with strangers coming in. But I got him out quick, anyway. Two guys came and one was very quiet and very well-mannered. But the driver was very rude and ill to him. Snappy. I noticed it and my husband did too.

My husband said the driver scratched the floor somewhere between the bedroom and the front door and the other guy never put anything on the hardwood floor. But the driver cussed at him, while he was the one that did it. He acted like he was the boss and he was the smartest one. He talked down to the other guy.

I like everything about the bed, except I cannot get my bed skirt that reaches to the floor between the mattresses. I can put it on there and let the side pan down, but I can’t let the bottom hang down at the foot of the bed. I have a good friend who can sow really good, and I'm waiting until I could get her back over here to look at it. I am going talk to her to see if she thought she could cut that piece to make it over the little silver rod that holds the mattress on the bed. When you raise the head of the bed, naturally, the mattress is gonna try to slide off if you don’t have that middle piece to hold it up there. I would like to be able to put my bed skirt under there and the only thing I can think of is letting my friend see if she can cut it to let it slip down over that rod so it can hang out from under the comforter.

I would be lazy and not put the comforter on there in the morning is when I make it up. Because that night, I just have to take that comforter and roll it up again, and put it in the rocking chair because it’s too heavy to sleep under. I lift the bed's head up at night a little bit to watch TV. Sometimes, I let it down and sleep flat, and sometime I don’t because I have arthritis and it depends on how I’m feeling that night. I have arthritis in my joints and it hurts me to lay on my left side. I had lift the foot up and the head up a little bit higher than I usually have at night and last night, and I woke up really early and I was hurting. My hip was hurting so bad, I couldn’t hardly turn over. And when I turned over, I let the whole thing down flat, and then I went right back to sleep and slept really good. Some nights I can’t wait to get to bed.

We were in Sam’s in Anderson, South Carolina, and there was a man there who showed some kind of bed. It had an ice cool that you put over or in the mattress. He said, “You will never be hot in that bed.” But I’m thinking if this winter, am I gonna like my Easy Rest because I am gonna be too hot. Also, I’m not sure if it’s the mattress that makes me sweat and I felt like this morning, it was making a dent where I’m laying. But I like the bed and I would recommend it to all of my friends.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I had a hospital bed before and I loved that one. But I was getting a little back trouble when I get up in the morning and I thought that the Easy Rest would help me with that. Also, the massager attracted me, so I called them up. The lady that sold the Easy Rest to me thought that she sold it to me but she was very unbelievable. She was a low lady and very bitter. She knew it all and she introduced it to me like I had to buy it. But I told her that I already called to know the prices and to order it. She didn't need to talk to me or abuse me. Then she told me I knew nothing about many beds. But I’m gonna be 92 and experience means more than any book or any college because you lived it.

At any rate, the Easy Rest didn't help with my back trouble at all. I’m old and when I set it up to sit up, I have to adjust and it is heavy for me to do every morning. The mattress kinda rolls to one side and I’m having a little trouble because I’m not strong anymore. I hope there is a way that I could hold it that I wouldn’t have to adjust it like that every morning. When I put it to sit, it doesn’t stay with the mattress on the bottom. It kinda moves to the other side, so I have to pull the one on top to even it out.

I would like for somebody to help me find out how I could do the adjustment I want without anyone else helping me. I’m by myself and I can put the bed back together but it is kinda hard on me every morning or if I lay in the evening. At about 4 o’clock, I usually lay for about an hour and if I raise the bed, it will not stay put on the right place. I still have my old hospital bed and I'm thinking of going back to it because it has the rails that I can use to pull myself back. That hospital bed is better than this Easy Rest in a lot of ways.

Also, I get dizzy when I move or shake. So when I put the massager on my Easy Rest bed, I have to take a pill so I wouldn’t get dizzy for it to massage me. But I like the massager and I have to make up my mind that even if it makes me a little dizzy, I have to use it because that means a lot to me in order to be more fine. All in all, I would recommend Easy Rest to somebody that was stronger than me that could find a way to hold that mattress on the way that it should. I am going to have one of my kids come and help me move the rails from my old bed to the Easy Rest because when I asked how much would it be to buy a rail for that bed, they said it would cost $200 and I can’t afford that. They could also improve the Easy Rest bed and at least put one rail in one side because the beds are very expensive. If they could add that to it, that would be unbelievable for the old people like me.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My wife enjoys our Easy Rest. She can raise the top up where she's more like in a sitting position, and that helps her breathe. When she does go to bed, she sleeps very well in it. In addition, I got a problem with varicose veins. I put my head up a little bit and the bottom where my feet is, so the blood goes back towards my heart instead of staying down there. When they were selling the bed, they said I don't have to put a pillow. Now, I get a little better circulation and I don’t have to wear the compression socks all the time. It gives me a break from taking them off because it gets warm come summertime.

On the other hand, I had a problem with the bed. A guy from Easy Rest came and said he came to look at the problem I had. I told him what the bed did, he looked at it, got his tool and started to work on it. He had seen that problem and worked on it before. He took the frame apart and redid some of it over. So, we set the headboard almost on the floor. It didn’t seem like they had it on a floor. He put something under that to keep it from possibly moving also. I asked him a few other questions, and he told us what we asked him.

I was also telling him the way I can only sleep is if they had something from the floor and come up over 85 inches higher or keep it from leg length. He tightened everything up, put a couple loose screws in and made a few adjustments. Then, when I was telling that, he said a possibility of making a piece of metal like 90-degree angle and go from the top of the frame, come back to the bed and go back so that it would touch wall, and it wouldn't move back and forth. But that would be on my part and that wouldn't have any effect on the bed. Now, the bed is 100 times better. He was very good.

Also, even when my wife has asked him something, he showed her something, points on the clicker where you don’t have to hold the button. You can press down the ones in between that and it lets your bed go back to its original state. Both times that people came my wife said, “I don’t think they realized, when they did it, that it was moving.” They said, “Okay. It's done.” They put it back, and I took them for granted, but it seemed like it kept on moving if you'd move in the bed. She said she would check in and she didn’t wanna call. She said she would lie like in a sitting position. That’s why she didn’t call.

Furthermore, it seems like the mattresses hang over the side. Now, I don’t know if the frame is wide enough for one mattress here and the other one on the other side. We used to have slats that went under that held the box spring. The mattress went on top and it was as wide as the bed. I can feel it, but from what he said, when you raise or lower it, you got a flexibility where it bends in the center that’s why it might be that way. So, I'm taking his word for it that he knows what he's talking about. Other than that, the service was good and my wife is satisfied with the bed. I might not be satisfied with it, but I don't have a problem sleeping.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

It's hard to sleep in my position. I had to lie flat to sleep. With East Rest, I sleep better. I use it to elevate the feet and back and I thought it was gonna help me with my circulation in my legs but it's not what I thought it would be. I think they got the wrong pad on top of it. I use the massage but I don't see that it really does anything.

I don’t think the bed was worth all that money. You go online and you see the bed is a lot cheaper than what they're charging me. They were supposed to give me a super deal on it, and I don't see where the super deal is. I think it was kind of a trick deal. They told me one outrageous price and when I wouldn't do it, the rep called his boss up, and his boss kept giving me a couple of different prices on there and kept coming down. He was making it look like he was really cutting it in half, but I don't see where he did it. I think I made a bad decision getting the bed. I don’t see what it really does for me. Also, I kinda wanted to know how to take it apart and fold it like when the delivery team brought it up to my steps but they never really showed me.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is a good bed. I purchased one because of the comfort it gives me. I have fibromyalgia arthritis and it still bothers me, but with one of the bed's features, I feel a little bit better. I like that I can do different things with the Easy Rest bed like the massage and lifting my head and feet up which makes me feel comfortable. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to get to sleep. But if I just relax a little bit, then I can do it. Most of the time, I use the bed with my head up because it helps me to breathe.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Two guys came with my Easy Rest bed and explained it to me when they were putting it up. We had a great experience with them, but we don’t like the bed because my wife is always falling in the crack of the seam in the middle of it. She didn’t like that at all. We didn’t know the bed had a split down in the middle.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had a little trouble with my back and so I got an Easy Rest. When the people delivered it, they brought it upstairs, hooked everything up, and showed me how it worked. I like the bed. I sleep a little bit flat but I bring the head up just a little bit and I'm comfortable when doing that.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

The Easy Rest salesman that I had was really nice and he explained everything. The delivery team was wonderful. They put my bed all together, and I didn't have any problems with them. Everything was great. And I enjoy my bed. I sleep good. I use the vibration the most as well as the different levels of the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information