Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an Easy Rest bed because both of my legs are swelling up. I needed a bed that can be able to adjust the leg. Easy Rest is a little more comfortable than the bed I have had for over 10 years. I've had it for a couple of months now and the swelling has gone down a little bit. I can't say I have better night's sleep overall. I still wander around my house all night because my legs are restless. When I purchased the bed, their sales representative was great. He was polite and very nice, answered every question I had. The delivery was fine but I was surprised that all the money that I had to put out. There was almost $400 service charge on it, and it was quite high as far as I was concerned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They sent me a brochure in the mail that I could win an Easy Rest bed. I sent it back but I didn't win a bed. Then a guy came in, introduced himself, and he showed us the video and all of the goodness from buying an Easy Rest bed. My husband and I have health issues so we decided to buy one. We got a lot of problems with the swelling in our legs and we're able to get a good night's sleep. Also, Easy rest is 100% better than our previous bed because I can watch television better. I'm able to roll it up in a position that I can ease the feet, instead of putting 5 to 10 pillows under my body and by the time I fall asleep, the pillows end up on the floor. I just wish we had thought about Easy Rest many years ago. The delivery team is also great and I had no problem with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been sleeping in a recliner for several years because of my back and neck issues. I wanted to give Easy Rest a try to see if it works and I love it. I have a bad back and neck and I haven't been able to find a bed that I could sleep in. I spent amounts of dollars on beds and I haven't been able to sleep in them. So because this bed could adjust and it had the massage feature and everything that a recliner has, Plus it has space to fold up now I sleep in the bed more and not sleep in the recliner all the time.

My Easy Rest has helped with making my neck and back feel better. I still have issues but not like I had then. It's something I'm gonna have to deal with. But with my Easy Rest bed, I don't have to roll to get out of the bed. I can actually get up and out of the bed. So, it makes a difference. I'm pleased with it and I've been telling people about it. So far, I have no complaints.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep didn't think I was going to buy the Easy Rest but I was having so much pain in my back that I was so desperate I was ready to try anything. The delivery team was very nice in putting the bed up. They also told me that when I get a bed frame they would come down and put it together for me. Easy Rest helps with the back pain but I can't get used to the bed though. I like being raised. I had put pillows under my head and then watch the TV so I raise it up but I slide down. When I lower down then it's still hard to sleep. I can't get comfortable in it but when I turn the vibrate on, it stops that pain I have in my back and my shoulders. I've tried everything else with my back and that was the only thing that gave me pain relief. The massage feature is the main thing that I like. When I go to sleep it cuts off automatically and I don't have to worry about turning it off.

Also with Easy Rest, I can lower the bed which makes it easier to get in and out. Unlike the bed I've had for many years. I had trouble because it's set up too high. Although now I don't have a headboard since the one from my old bed won't fit. I'd definitely recommend Easy rest because it really helps people who had back problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got an Easy Rest bed because I had back pain. The sales rep answered all my questions and he was friendly. I mostly recline the back and raise my feet, and so far the bed has been better on my back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As far as I can tell Easy Rest is a good bed. It gets my legs and back up that's why I sleep better. Also, the sales rep is friendly and alright. I had no problem with the delivery team either. They brought the bed in and set it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I received a thing in the mail about trying to win an Easy Rest. I got one and the salesperson, Tom, was very nice and polite. I've had it for a month now and I like it. It's convenient and it helps with my back pain.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a big, thick mattress on my other bed and it was just a little bit higher than I liked. The mattress seems really thin on the Easy Rest, but I can roll my head up and down on it. I'm heavy and I just have to roll in and out of the bed. The sales rep did a good job selling it, but I was a little disappointed in the thickness of the mattress. I also thought when he sold us the bed that the top zips open and you put a new layer of something in there when it wears down. Overall I'm not dissatisfied, but we paid quite a bit for it and I don't know whether it'll hold up like it's supposed to or not.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had my Easy Rest for two months now and I like it. It seems like a little high to me but it's so much better than the bed I had before. It's much more comfortable and it's adjustable. I mostly use it to raise the head up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband doesn't get much sleep, so I was hoping that the Easy Rest bed would help him sleep better. So we got a King, which is more comfortable to lay on. My husband still gets up a lot at night, but we sleep better on it. Also, keeping the leg up makes my knees hang better, but I have to put the legs back down to sleep at night because it makes the calf of my legs more sore. I love the free pillow and I use it all the time to prop my arms on. Overall, I would recommend Easy Rest bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Easy Rest for a month now and it's comfortable. It has a thick mattress and it does everything that they advertised. The salesman was very intuitive and wasn't pushy and the two people that installed it were fine as well. They were in and out in 25 minutes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not happy with the Easy Rest at all. They were talking about its comfort and the adjustable part but it's the most uncomfortable bed I've slept in. It's way too soft and I feel the bars through the mattress. I've had five people try the bed and they don't like it either. Also, the salesman may have been polite but he was a bit pushy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love the Sleep Number mattress. It is not too hard, not too soft. I also love the massaging and the heat, plus I don't have to get a footstool to get in it. The sales rep was really nice while the installers were very professional. They did what they had to do, but they were respectful. There's nothing to complain about so far and I've been recommending them to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I know some people that bought other beds and they have trouble getting people out to repair it. It cost them a lot of repair bills and in fact got me away from them so fast. I heard a little bit about Easy Rest bed. Everything was supposed to be real good and so I dove into it. I had my old bed for two years and I was up through the night most of the time but with Easy Rest Bed I can get a good night's sleep and a lot more rest. I can raise the head part up and I get real comfortable. I can also raise the part underneath my legs and I don't even want to get up in the morning. I love it.

It also has that vibrator in there and if you hurt, you lay on there. Turn it on and in about five minutes you're done. Your aches and pains will go away. I have told two people, one in the hospital, what I got. He looked at me and he said they were gonna stop by at night just to get their aches and pains out of their body. I'd rate the sales rep real high because he did a little bit and then he stopped to ask me if I understand it. He made me understand every little piece that he meant. He was a good salesman. The delivery team was good too. I'd recommend Easy Rest. If you're gonna get an adjustable bed, you might want like mine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Easy Rest is not as firm as my former bed but I sleep better in it now. The mattress is fine and it's almost staying inside my bed frame. But I have noticed when I use the upper lift in the bottom for my feet, the mattress holds together but in the end it slips down from the frame and I have to try to push that mattress back. My pillow falls down if I don't do that. I've started to develop an asthma, so I have used the headrest feature more than anything. It might help me a little bit to raise my head because it helps me to breathe.

But my experience would have been better if their sales reps have not been pushy. They were talkative and friendly but they pressured me a little more than I liked. They kept following me in the mall and it was like they wouldn't take no for an answer. But when I had my Easy Rest bed delivered, the crew had set it up for me, showed me how to use the bed and cleaned up after themselves. The only issue there that they didn't know and they didn't do something to get my credit card to go through. They were here early one morning and they didn't have some information they needed. They had a hard time and they had to call in their place of business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I feel fine about my Easy Rest bed. It's good and my back is not killing me. I've had it for a little over a month and it's wonderful, compared to the bed I had before. The salesman and installer were quite nice. The installers came in and they didn't touch any of my personal things and they didn't use bad words. I don't have any complaints at all. I'm already recommending Easy Rest to everybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had neck surgery on November the 10th and I'm still recovering. Easy Rest offered me the bed and they said it's just good for the day. To me, that's too much pressure. I needed time to think about it and I told them I'd like to find out more information. But when their rep called the office, they gave me 30 days with the same price. They were telling me how I would feel so much better but I just had a surgery so that did not work. I got my bed in December and I was very uncomfortable with it. The bed won't make me feel that much was better but I'm enjoying it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw Easy Rest on the paper that was sent to me by Publishers Clearing House. I got one about a month ago and their sales team were fine. The installers were great too. This bed has a lifetime guarantee and it's a little better compared to my old bed. It's been a good experience all in all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wasn't feeling very well at first and I was skeptical but the sales rep explained to me and showed me a little bit how the bed relaxes you. I calmed down and my baby brother said I need to get it and my son said, "Mama, you're retired. You just started going into your retirement and you need something to relax. Maybe that bed will help you to stay in the bed just a little bit longer and get you to rest". Also my back was giving me a problem. So, they sold me only then. The sales rep presented me with another good deal and I said okay, so he was good there. They were very professional.

The delivery team cleaned up, took all the things with them and set it up. They showed me how they were doing it and demonstrated it for me. They're working in here and they did not like I didn't know anything but they took time and showed me about three times. That was nice. I don't want to do something to tear it up but they said I can't tear it up. They just thought how did I get the bed and I said my family wanted me to be comfortable and enjoy myself so I need to learn to do that.

I'm very satisfied with the Easy Rest Bed. I went and purchased a heating pad from Belks and it's one of the good ones and I love it. The massage mechanism also really works well. I got a to-go tray for having breakfast in bed and my grandson left the top part of the bed up and took care of everything. He watched a three-hour movie while eating popcorn while I dozed off. He said that I will snore so he let the bed down a little bit. Also, my sister came the other day a little stressed out and needed to get in my bed. I said she can lay on it for five minutes but I gave her about two minutes though. She says she definitely will get one, like my baby brother will. So, all positive results and nothing negative.

The Easy Rest is a plus whether it's early retirement or later on in life or if you have a health problem. It's a plus in so many ways and when you get it, you'll find out even more reasons why you needed it. Sometimes when I'm out in the community I can't wait to get home and get ready to go to my bed. I would be laughing and I'll let my grandkids come in every night. I would recommend them to a friend even to my enemies if I got any.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Easy Rest bed is very good. I had a water bed before but I like this bed because it adjusts. My legs swell but when I put up my feet, they don't swell. Their sales team were wonderful and their installers were good. They did a perfect job. Everything went just as I expected.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got an Easy Rest because I had a lot of acid reflux and my daughter had suggested trying to sleep on two or three pillows to keep me up and for breathing problems.Being able to lift my head up is helping with my acid reflux quite a bit. I'm satisfied with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really enjoyed talking with sales rep Ken and he explained everything right to where it should be. I like him to talk with my brother-in-law also as he and his wife will get one soon. The delivery team were also good and just down home people. It didn't take them all day and they've done an excellent job. I have no problems with them at all.

We had our old bed for 15 years but the Easy Rest is much better. You can't compare them. My wife feels the same way and she loves it. I used to get up every morning with a headache. I had to have operations on my shoulders and I'd get up with my arms all numb and my shoulders and neck hurting when I lie down on a flat bed. Since I've got the bed I've been doing good. I am ready to go to bed because I know how it will feel when I get up in the morning and it has really made a big difference. I used to sleep in a recliner a lot. My head would hang down and droop over but I don't do that anymore. I got my setting of the bed where I like to be and that's where I set it every night after I get sleepy. I go down from the sitting up position down to the position that I like where I sleep good. I wouldn't go back to sleep in any other way.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had the Easy Rest for two months, and it's really better than the other bed that I had. The installers did a good job and explained things to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a standard double-bed and it was 25 years old and kind of worn-out. I got a flyer from Easy Rest in the mail and I inquired about it. A man came to the house and he sold me on the bed. He was a great guy and I really liked him a whole lot. The two installation guys were nice and fast. I was in a bad car accident, and the vibration feature of the bed really helps the broken bones that I received. However, I never received the pillow that Easy Rest promised me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had sent a card in to see if I'd win the bed but Zachary, a sales rep, came up to see me. He's very nice and we talked about my back and my physical situation. He thought Easy Rest bed would be the best thing for me and it sounds good. I worked in the nursing home for years and taken care of patients in moving and lifting them and all that good stuff so I had a bad spine. I've got plates in the back of my neck from a disc and down and it'll be four years this September since I had that surgery done. I'm able to do things. I do whatever I can do but it's just because I have a degenerative disc disease in my spine that I have to sit down and rest.

The delivery team came right in with the mattress and I had the other mattress and boxspring off the bed so that they could put that one right on and connect the wires. They were in here more or less an hour but they did fine and real good. I've been sleeping on that boxspring and mattress longer than 13 years but with this bed, I sleep good all night. I raise my head up a little bit and I raise my feet up because they're a little swollen, taking a little fluid.

I always like the extra firm mattress because of my back. I didn't want something soft and pulling me down in the mattress that's why I had a beauty rest with the extra firm mattress. This one is comfortable and I don't have any complaints about it. I sit on it and watch my DVD on the TV and raise my head up for my back and my feet up a little bit. I enjoy it. I did put the wave on, but it took awhile for it to go off so I found something on the remote that set it off. I didn't want to keep it going. I would recommend it to anybody that has a bad back and suffers a lot with pain.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've owned my Easy Rest bed for two months now. I have the bed's head part tilted up just enough so that I don't get bothered with my acid reflux and I just leave it there. So far, I haven't had it since I've had this bed. However, I love my original bed a lot better because the Easy Rest bed covers won't stay on my bed. I sleep with a sleeping bag and the only way the covers will stay on them is if there is no headboard or footboard. I called them after less than a week and asked them if they'd take it back and they said no. Overall, I'm very dissatisfied.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile