2. Adjustable Beds
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I was just cleaning the house and one of the envelopes happened to have a brochure of the Easy Rest. I thought of sending it in to see if I could win it. Within a week, I was contacted by Easy Rest. I did not win it but they asked if they could come out and give us a presentation. It was not a bad idea because in November 2018, my husband had a massive heart attack and he was taken from Martinsville, Virginia to Roanoke, Virginia. They talked about the necessity of a possible hospital bed. So, when we got into the conversation with the salesperson, he was talking about the split kings. I would never want to be separated from my husband at all and this seemed like an option that was workable. It had a horrendous price but eventually, there was a possibility that we could end up having to buy a hospital bed. So, I asked about the transformation to follow that.

The rep was very receptive to my questions and was able to answer them without hesitation which gave me a good impression. I told him that we were in the process of a major repair in our kitchen of water damage for about over $21,000, and because we were both on social security, there was no way that I could afford the bed. My husband wanted it, and this gentleman went above and beyond and way above more to talk with his bosses. I had the honor of speaking with him as well. They did everything imaginable, so that we could afford this bed. I have no regrets. I'm having to learn to fix the twin bed. They connect, but they don't connect. I can put my hand out and my husband is there. My husband is a diabetic with only one leg and he could fall out of bed. He has had several sugar lows, which counteracts him, since we've been using the bed. So, I'm super grateful with the Easy Rest

I talked back with the other salespeople in Baltimore that helped me with my free purchase of our linens and the rep was very upbeat to everything, not just professionally, but because I'm familiar with the area, I just happened to pull in a little tweak to it and then he knew exactly what I was talking about. When you talk to somebody on a professional basis, somewhere along the line, it's gonna get personal and it should be if you want it to be. I've always enjoyed the conversations and they treat me like family. I know what it's like to earn your client's trust and your commitment to that client as well as their need to know and to be satisfied and to feel comfortable.

My son bought another kind and I didn't tell my other one about it. However, what we did was a love that was proactive. We were proactive to what our needs could be in the future and all I have to do is lock in a handrail for either one of us. That alone has given me peace of mind. At the same time, my husband really wasn't aware of what I was thinking about but we have prepared for what could be the inevitable. It's easy to get around. I don't even mind making up the twin bed. I can't find anything negative about the company, the items or their staff. I'd give them a triple A plus.

I have fibromyalgia, osteoporosis and the beginnings of rheumatoid arthritis. So, I lift the bed a little in the head, a little in the feet and turn the massager on. If I had gone to sleep within that 30 mins, I tap it again. I like it that we have the remotes that are connected to the bed, so we cannot lose them. My experience with Easy Rest has been amazing. They had been aware of our needs and the cost was brought down, and we were comfortable with that.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Both my wife and I have certain handicaps. My wife's mainly to her back, and she deserved a little bit easier sleeping system. Easy Rest had massage and all the comforts that came with it. The position of the legs, the feet, the neck and back for support were key factors for her. I have suffered so far eight strokes, and I sleep in a hospital bed in the living room area, and she hears me every time I move on that squeaky bed. And even though we had other bedding, it had been a long time since I had slept on anything new. So, she wanted to put me at the end of the house on a comfortable bed, something that would adjust easily for me, and I elected to go ahead and buy two of them. I bought her a queen-size and I got me a full-size extra length because I'm somewhat of a tall person. Easy Rest did a good job. I liked it from the day that we met the salesman. The salesman was nice, and was thorough.

My wife and I haven't slept together in 15 years since she had her first back operation. She's on pain management and has to use morphine time-released prescription medicine. And she has to use muscle relaxers, so she don't end up tense. And for medical reasons, we thought the beds would suit us. There was only one drawback when they came. They brought that big truck in my front yard, backed into it, circle around the driveway area we have and it tore our branches out of the tree. My wife was upset thoroughly. Other than that, they were pretty good.

The one technician that was handling all of it was only inside of the house here. He's the one that showed me about, "Hey, yeah. We just move this bed easy." They moved it over and we got it done quick. Then he come down to see my wife's bed, and my wife's got two problems. One of them was that the mattress was not setting even on both sides. If you looked at the mattress straight on and the headboard, the right side that she was sleeping on was lower, and it was about two inches. She wanted to have it brought up.

There was a bolt laying on the floor. It came out of our bed or maybe it didn't. But the guy says, "Yeah, this is one of our shipping bolts. So we pull them all out. I got a whole hand full of them in the truck." He went on and on and on. He goes, "That's just okay. The bolt is all right." But he didn't know how to fix the problem. The thing about the technician was that he said, "Okay, lady. You keep telling me this, but I'm telling you there's nothing we can do about it." He said the only thing he could do was agree to disagree with my wife. That set my wife off. That's why she got Trevor, the main guy at shipping, on the phone. All it took was Trevor to tell the technician how to swap that thing around to make it level again. They got it taken care of. My wife is now happy again.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have a stimulator in my spinal column now and it's an implant. I was tired of not sleeping because I got up numerous times at night with the waterbed we had for 39 years. I had an Easy Rest sales rep and I liked him. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. He was a good guy. The delivery people were wonderful too. They got here early and they set the bed up. It was set up soon. I had to go and buy sheets for it.

I slept probably the first time all night the night I got the bed. I slept all night without getting up at all. I love it. I have three children that I adopted. I have a 17-year-old girl, a 14-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl. The three of them crawled on the bed with me one afternoon. I was lying on the bed and I told them what all it did. They started fighting about who was gonna get it when I died. I also have a 38-year-old son who's married that lives in Kyle. My big kids came in that weekend. My daughter-in-law got on the bed and I told her that the kids were fighting over who would get it. She said that the kids won't get the bed, but they would. We know there’s gonna be a fight over the bed when I die.

With the Easy Rest, I don’t have to sleep flat and that makes a difference for me. I have a horrible esophageal hernia. You can't sit propped up on a waterbed. There is also the vibration feature of the bed, which is okay. I don’t use that a whole lot. Sometimes I do, like I did this last week or so. Aside from my stimulator, I also have a bad knee and right hip. I used some vibration with that and I think that it helped a lot.

I also like the part where you can raise your head a little bit. I have my seven-year-old who now sleeps with me all the time. She says I have to put the head up a little as I can’t leave it flat. We have to have our head up a little to sleep. She sleeps well and she doesn’t wake up either. She’ll sleep under the cover. That’s the only bed that child’s ever slept on under the covers. She would tell me, “I know you don’t like to be touched when you’re sleeping. I like to snuggle with you. If I touch you, just wake me up and tell me to scoot over.” She loves it and I don’t mind. My Easy Rest is a queen-size bed. I’m big, but it’s okay.

I got the paperwork and I have someone who is interested in purchasing an Easy Rest or looking at one. I’m gonna give them the information so they can call and set up an appointment too. We are also in the process of trying to sell my 86 and 82-year-old parents’ house. When we do, we’re gonna build a house right next to it for them, and the beds that I’ll put in there will be Easy Rest beds. I will buy two more. I will definitely put heat on them because they need the heat.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I entered the Easy Rest contest, and I got a call. To me, it sounds like I won one. And then they sent a woman out, and she said, "No, you didn't win. I just come on out here to talk to you about selling one." I told her I didn't want to buy one. But she was kind of persistent, so I wound up buying a bed that I didn't really want. It's a tad shorter than what I need it to be. I told the rep my height was 5'8." It makes it 68 inches long, and when I sleep on the bed my head's all the way up to the top of the mattress because of the pillow. I would have to push my pillow further up 'till my feet will hang off at the end of the bed. I needed the bed to be a little bit longer than my height because I need the inches that the pillow takes away. I told him I wanted a regular full-sized king, and I got something that's just a little bit less than a regular full-size bed.

But the bed is a pretty comfortable bed, so I'm not really disappointed by myself. I like a very firm mattress, and it has a firm mattress. And it was just as firm as the queen-size. But I sleep with my head up. I usually get me some 2x4s and cut me some blocks up, and then put one block on top of the other, and then raise the head of the bed up, so my head can be a little bit higher than my feet. But with Easy Rest it does that for me, so I don't have to worry about adjustments. I sleep pretty good at night with it till my daughter wakes me up. I thought the massager would go up and down the bed and do my whole back. But this one right here more or less stays focused around the shoulders. I don't feel anything in my lower back when I turn the massager on. It doesn't really move, and it makes a heck of a noise. So I never use it. But other than not being large enough and the vibrators not going up and down, I'm pretty well satisfied with it.

If somebody asks me how I like Easy Rest, I would recommend it because it's very comfortable, but I will also tell them the fault. I will also tell people to get a little taller bed than what they had. Other than that, the delivery team was fantastic. In no time, my bed was up and my queen size bed was put at the back, where I told them to put it. And they were very professional. They were very polite and very, very efficient.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I had been looking at Easy Rest for about five years. They have a good reputation. I've gotten their things in the mail and I asked for people to come a couple of times, but I wasn’t home when they could come, and I finally made a connection. I'm old and I just wanted something that I could raise my legs with when I go to bed and stuff. I just thought I’d try it. My Easy Rest bed helped me sleep a lot better. It's a firm mattress and I like that part of it. I use the up and down part a little bit. I sleep on a flat better than I do and I can't sleep when it's up and down, but I use the flat part. I enjoy the little different pieces of it. But I don’t like that it says I'm supposed to reverse or twist this mattress around every month. I'm old. That mattress is hard to twist around. I twisted it once at first and I can't do this every month. I'll just sleep with my head on opposite ends every month. It's just too heavy to even mention twisting it every month. And it's only a twin.

The sales representative from Easy Rest was very good. Somewhere along the line, I got the wrong ideas about what he was telling me because I thought this was the bed that had lights under it when he was talking. But when they delivered it, they said, “No, that was the fancier one.” But there wasn’t a fancier one that was ever introduced. So, that kind of bothered me. I wanted the lights under my bed because I'm old and I have to get up to the bathroom a couple of times at night time and the lights would be of help. Also, I'm very upset about their $100 pillow. It is a piece of trash. It's free, but at the same time, they should just say free pillow and not $100. I buy a lot from catalogs because my kids are all over the place and we don’t have any stores in this town. And I sort of expected one that would maybe have one of the cooler surfaces on it and so in the summertime it was cool. I read about those in the catalog.

This Easy Rest pillow is made out of trash. It is stuffed with shredded polyethylene plastic. It's not even solid. But if it's shredded, that means it's trash. That’s unused pieces of stuff that this is stuffed with. It was not a $100 pillow. They said they just switched them to a different kind. They used to have one that fits your underneath but the rep said it was uncomfortable and they got complaints about it. But just say free pillow, and I wouldn’t have been expecting something else. If I got something else, I'd be happy. It's not really comfortable to sleep on. I'm gonna go back to my rubber ones. Moreover, they said it is easy to put the sheets and it's not really that easy. When the bed goes and up down, the sheets tend to come off. Still, I recommend Easy Rest.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: March 21, 2020

Easy Rest's lady rep came to my home and she was very nice. She was very efficient too. I went with them and two young gentlemen delivered my new bed. They were right on the ball and got everything done. So far, I'm very happy with my bed. I like the vibrator feature although the little dog that sleeps with me doesn't like it. Sometimes I elevate the head part of the bed and that seems to help my back.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Easy Rest is a cool bed. I’ve always liked my adjustable bed. I think that as you get older, it’s something that everybody should have because you can get in and out of the bed easier. I have to have my bed adjusted because of my health and I love it. I wanted to get one for my husband too. The sales rep was really nice. He knew everything about the bed. It was really enlightening. The installers were nice and very courteous. I'm very happy. Now that my husband has the Easy Rest he sleeps better. He likes that part that he can raise it up. It's easy to get up when he gets out. He has also used the vibrate a couple of times.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I needed a twin bed instead of the king that I have, so I decided to go with Easy Rest Bed. The reps were fine and very good. The delivery went well too.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Easy Rest has a contest where I could get a bed for free. I put in my bed then next thing I know, I got a guy knocking on my door wanting to sell me a thing. At first, I wanted to throw him out, but he was a nice person. And after we talked for a while, he convinced me that I needed one. The installation and delivery were quick. The crew was in and out before I knew it and I appreciated that. I like the fact that I can adjust the bed's positions so I can read at night. And I also use the foot elevation to help out. Being 78, I still have some backache problems. Some things, you can't get around but it's more comfortable than the flat bed. I have friends that are disabled and it would be something great for them, but most of them can't afford it. Three grand is kind of a shocker sticker price.

Original review: March 16, 2020

We didn’t have a bedroom set at a time. We had given it to the kids. The rep asked if I like Easy Rest and that it does more than a bed. He showed me and said they had it in twin and queen and king. So, he got the queen size in 1972. They said it would last a long time, which it did. I only had to buy one mattress out of the whole time I had it. But then I found out they went out of business. Then I found a company that carries the mattress and stuff. Then they start being popular around town like your company. They have improved because, now, we can get the mattress different inches. Before, it was just one size. This is the first bed I’ve had that’s kinda up off the floor, and we can sit down on it. I like that my Easy Rest bed goes up in the middle, besides the head and the foot. It puts me to sleep.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems sells electric adjustable beds in many different sizes and varieties. They focus solely on their own brand of mattress that fits in their adjustable base.

• Singular focus: Easy Rest focuses only on their own brand of adjustable bed and mattress. This means that buyers don't have to choose from a number of different options.

• Mattress quality: Easy Rest uses high-quality components in their mattresses and bases. They make and assemble all of their materials in the U.S.A.

• Affordable: Easy Rest's beds are very affordable compared to some of their competitors. They offer their beds at low prices because they don't have to maintain storage units across the country.

• Convenience: Easy Rest is very convenient to use. They come to your home and provide you with easy-to-understand info about their beds in order to help you select the right one.

• Service: Easy Rest provides excellent customer service to all of its customers. They come to your home to help you select the best bed and guarantee in-home service anytime you have an issue with your bed.

• Best for: Couples and the elderly.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information