4.75/5
Based on 12 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good mattress?

12 Zenhaven Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 9, 2019

It is very soft and comfortable for me and my spouse and we have never had a better sleep since buying it. It is the best mattress I have ever owned and I respect this brand highly. I wish there were more variety in the sizes of the mattress. The height is a bit tall but other than that it is a good mattress with no issues at all. The issue I mentioned is not important at all and I do not mind it. This brand is very great and me and my wife love it and prefer it over any other brands. We love it and will buy this brand even more times in the future.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Soft and very comfortable. I am able to sleep easily and wake up very refreshed it is an overall great experience and I got the mattress at a very fair price range. Just the right softness. Comfort while sleeping. Waking up refreshed and it is an overall great experience and the price range was indeed fantastic and great quality as well.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I loved the way the mattress felt on my back. I also loved its sleek design and comforting look. It was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even have to look further, because I found the one that day. The mattress I purchased was a bit too bulky. It was huge. I had a tough time getting it into my room. I wish they weren't so thick. The mattress also had a bit of a sour smell to it at first. A little febreeze and it was a gone, though. I chose this mattress brand because I loved the quality of the mattress. It felt so good. The best brand yet. The other mattress brands really didn't have the same feeling I got when I laid on this one. It was magical.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I had used the same brands of mattresses, besides my wife also liked this brand so we proceeded to buy this mattress. It should be a soft mattress, something large, and should be made of hypo-allergenic materials since it suffered from allergies and asthma. I also like that they sell in so many variety of colors and materials. However, I dislike the heavy mattress. It is very difficult to clean it. I dislike that I could not choose better finish or print of the model that I bought but that is already by a decision of my wife.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Zenhaven had a nice discount at a time. It was very affordable and had really nice reviews. It also looks pretty good. It was very soft and comfortable. It's also very durable as well. It just looks like a reliable mattress that will never let me down and is just worth the purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenhaven?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

It is the most comfortable mattress that I have purchased. In fact, I purchased more than one after the first one to put in the other rooms in the house. I would buy this again in a few years when I need to replace the current one. I highly recommend it.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I like the fact there is little to no noise, I like how it doesn't matter if you flip it or not. However, when you roll near the edge feels like it wants to just give out. A little more support and it would be divine. All in all it is a quality mattress that I would recommend to other people. You sleep really well on it and you can't beat the warranty. Plus, the quality for the price is nearly unmatched. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I chose this mattress over others because of the innovation. It came with a warranty and the store salesman said I could return it within 30 days if I didn't like it. The adjustable base for the Zenhaven mattress is very convenient because it has an even distribution of pressure through the body. It comes with a one-touch remote and zero gravity support along with wall hugging feautures. I like how comfortable it is and I can normally fall asleep instantly. Normally when I use to go to sleep in other beds, I use to get very bad back pains but with the Zenhaven mattress I don't have back pain anymore.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Zenhaven came highly recommended by a close friend. I like the price for the quality. I like the way it is delivered in a box and was able to purchase one for myself and one for my child with free shipping. I wish the mattress was a more standard size though. I had an expensive cooling mattress cover that was purchased with my previous mattress a year earlier. I would like to be able to use it but it does not fit properly even they are both full mattresses. Still, I'm very satisfied and recommend to others.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Zenhaven is one of the more modern brand names out there. Also, I think it is a very dependable company brand. I think other mattress brands are good, but I think Zenhaven is a good mattress company also. I would like the company to make a portable version. I go camping on occasion and would like to bring one with me. I would trust the brand to make a lot of other products, not just a mattress for at home. The mattress is really comfortable. I get a good night's rest every night. I feel energized and ready for the day when I wake up in the morning.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I chose this mattress in large part because of certain recommendations that I received from both friends and family who have experience with the brand. Also, had a sales associate who was able to go over many of the qualities of the mattress that helped seal the deal. The overall cost of the mattress might sway some people away from the brand and on to something that was a little more affordable overall. But overall, well worth the purchase price. I like the overall comfort and quality of this mattress. Very reliable. Peace of mind knowing I am going to get the same night's sleep a year from now as I do today. Was able to choose the right fit for me as well in regards to firmness of the mattress.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I liked the look and feel of this mattress while I was shopping in stores for a new mattress to replace my old mattress. Plus, the salesman was really good at praising the value of this brand. It has the right balance of softness and firmness to ensure I can relax and get a good night's sleep. I cannot say enough good things about this brand and my experience with the brand. It has been an enjoyable experience owning this mattresses. I in fact would recommend this mattress to my family and friends.

Zenhaven Company Information