Simmons Mattresses

Compare Mattresses

Research top Mattresses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased new a Simmons Eastern King, model Natasha, law tag M144686918. I paid $1,800 for this mattress, mattress warranty inspection from Best Mattress in Las Vegas says that impression is no more than 1 1/2 inches from the warranty, with no one lying down on the bed, when lying down on one side you roll right off the bed?? Hello W.T.F. Worst ** bed in my 75 years. Best Mattress refuses to replace or exchange mattress. Simmons you better take care of this problem, I see your complaints for the same problem is over 500, get your ** together because I will sue you.

I purchased a Simmons Phillipsburg II King Sized mattress through US-Mattress Company in December 2015. It was great for about 9-10 months. In late August 2016, I noticed my hips began to ache in the mornings. I first thought a medication may have been the cause of the problem; however, I ceased taking it for about a week with no change in the aching. Subsequently, I traveled to the east coast and Europe, slept in various types of beds and the hip pain magically disappeared. I returned home to my top-of-the-line Simmons mattress and immediately, the aching resumed. US-Mattress informed me that Simmons handled all warranty claims. I then set up the "Dip Check" appointment through Simmons' "independent" agent, Integrated Bedding.

A very nice fellow arrived, took some measurements, then place an odd "depth checker" on the mattress. He told me the standard for replacement under warranty was a dip of 1.5 inches. Wait - That is with no weight on the mattress. You all know the outcome because many of you have received the same letter or email... "Sorry, you do not meet the standard set at the sole discretion of Simmons for replacement or adjustment." They suggested I change the slats under the mattress to a full board. Crazy? I did swap the high end bowed slats for the flat variety... Same result. Now we are in November 2016. My next move was to "spin" the mattress so the area under my wife's feet would now hold the weight of my hips and back. Well, that worked great for about 4 months until the mattress began to break down once again.

I lived with the pain for a while, then spent at least a dozen sessions with a chiropractor and 6 more in physical therapy. Diagnosis: TFL issue. I stretched the darned thing every day but each night the area tightened up; by morning I was in pain again. After I "tiraded" on Simmons, they suggested another dip check; sure, I said, but you all know the result will be the same as the first check. It is geared to protect the company. Of course, the same nice fellow appeared with his equipment and the story was the same. Now we are about a year into the mess. Again, we traveled, again we slept in hotels, private homes, even grandkids' little beds. All pain-free. Back home - Pain again. I tried a Kelty self-inflating camp mat, a LUCID egg crate/memory foam pillow topper, a pillow under my hips... To no avail. I slept in my old bed in the guest room for a week... Pain-free after 5 days.

The final straw occurred last month in New York City. I fell and had to spend 5 night in Beth Israel Hospital - Not pleasant but, ha, no hip pain... In a hospital bed, no less. I slept another 5 nights on a couch in a private apartment... Pain-free. Upon returning home, I tried a couple of nights on the Simmons - Pain again. I have relegated myself to the guest room and the old mattress. I am finally feeling some relief but it's taking a lot more healing time this go 'around.

I paid almost $1500 for this highly rated mattress and it's a piece of junk. Simmons knows it, Mr. Dip-Checker knows it. They just do not care. I discovered Simmons actually has a factory in my state so I am able to file a Small Claims action against them; however, even if I win, collection is not guaranteed. I propose that anyone who is interested consider a class action suit against this horrible company. I will be contacting an attorney in Seattle Washington to discuss, citing the many complaints listed in this forum.

I got this mattress in January. I've had it for 6 months. It caves in already! This is my second mattress from this company, where it sags in, in less than 6 months. I've had a Sealy mattress as well and they're terrible. I'm a 22 yr old female and suffer back problems and experience horrible sleep at night from this Simmons mattress.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Pearl - Fancy name... worst mattress ever. Purchased this mattress less than a year ago for roughly $1,100. My boyfriend has been sleeping on the couch for 3 months now. It sags so bad in the middle. Purchased from American Furniture Warehouse. Tried to file a claim. Technician came out, looked at the mattress, clearly said, "Yes I can see sagging in the middle and the pillow top stitching has come undone". They denied our claim or refused to do anything due to the stains on our mattress, "stains void the 10 year warranty." See the picture below! I was told that liquids or stains on a mattress can break down the components. I'm not a bed technician, but how can a spot of coffee break down fabric, foam and springs??? I will never purchase anything from American Furniture Warehouse or Simmons again. We were better off in our $300 old queen bed.

The warranty on this product and the retailers that carry it are just lies. Mattress did not last 36 months. The mattress wall collapsed and they refused to honor the warranty because of box spring. Nonsense.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simmons Mattresses?

Bought our Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Mattress in 2014, sagging in the middle. All Simmons did is refer us to the dealer (Mattress Stop), and would not stand behind their mattress. We thought with Simmons' name it stood for quality product, not so. Look elsewhere, and do your homework.

I am a chiropractor and I thought the mattress research I did would suffice. It didn't. Our purchase of the Black series of Beauty Rest king mattress was a huge mistake. This is the worst bed I've ever owned and would never recommend it.

We purchased a Beautyrest Providence mattress on February 22, 1017. We paid almost $1800 for it so it is not a cheap mattress. After the 1st month we noticed the center of the mattress was sagging. I don't mean the center between my husband and myself. I mean the center of the entire mattress from head to toe. We took apart our bed and made sure the platform was level as well as the box springs. Everything checked out fine. Where my husband and I sleep, has caved in and there is a hump in the middle and sides. Center of bed is still sagging. Hurt all night and sore the next day. Only have had mattress 2 months.

We went to Mattress Firm last night to try and get this issue addressed. We were made to feel like we were idiots by the manager. And got the same info I see other complaints have received. It would cost us about $26.00 to get Simmons to come out and do their inspection. I think we all know how that will go. Thankfully we are still in the grace period so we will find another mattress from a different company and different store, (not another Beautyrest), and return this piece of crap. Of course we will lose $149.00 to do that. Can you imagine what this mattress will be like in a year???

Last week they sent a man to my house who used a bogus measuring device to look at the massive dents and holes that are in my mattress. They didn't even have the courtesy to call us. They sent us an email saying that they cannot help us even though we have a 10 year warranty. A total waste of money. I paid $1500 for this mattress and I have only had it for 1 year and a half now. My wife and I have bad backs and can't continue to sleep on this mattress. Please get your money back if you have bought this crappy mattress and stay the hell away from Simmons. It's a total ripoff. It's awful!! Stay the hell away from these people!!!!

We bought the mattress at the recommendation of the salesman but this Beautyrest Recharge Ultra Collection mattress sags a LOT and we haven't had it that long - never had this with any other mattress and some we've had for many years. I see the same complaint from many others so I'm sure this isn't something new. Haven't even started the warranty process but let's say I'm very disappointed in the mattress. The salesman did say we should 'work the mattress over' some over the first few weeks. We did but that doesn't seem like that's something that should need to be done anyway - it should have been our first clue to look elsewhere but... Anyway, I would just like to add to the others to warn you to stay away from this brand - no one seems satisfied. Again, this is a Beautyrest Recharge Ultra Collection and it doesn't recharge!

After a little less than two years and after having spent $1750 for the mattress my wife and I both can see and feel the sag. My wife weighs 105 pounds and I am 170... neither exactly heavyweights. I checked the mattress warranty and found their "sag scale". For my mattress it is 1.5 inches or more for 10 years. I'm guessing that the mattress only sags about an inch with no one on it. Add a body and the sag is downright uncomfortable. After reading all the comments the warranty apparently only covers a mattress that breaks in half. Simmons could warrant this mattress for 100 years because it is obvious that most people will have to replace it... with another brand... after only a few years. Live and learn. We should have researched Simmons before we purchased the mattress.

I purchased Beautyrest Silver St John Luxury Firm Pillowtop mattress at Sit' n Sleep store in Los Angeles, it was delivered on March 6, 2017. From day 1 it sagged more than the old mattress I had for 12 years. Turned out these mattresses are now made at local facilities, the same generic mattress for all brands and models, the only difference is the amount of foam they add and the fabric, what a scam! Simmons description states that this mattress has an extra layer of micro coils across the middle section for extra support, this is why I've chosen it. And sample mattresses at stores do have them, but NOT the mattresses they deliver to consumers. The one I got is NOTHING like the store samples. According to an independent Expert's inspection of my mattress, there were NO extra coils of any kind, it severely sagged in the middle area, and the fabric on top was all wrinkled like it was 100 years old.

After sleeping on this new mattress for only 3 nights I could not walk straight anymore, I was in severe pain. I pleaded with Sit 'n Sleep to exchange this TORTURE INSTRUMENT for another mattress, but Simmons Exchange Policy (NO REFUNDS) requires the Buyer to sleep on the new mattress for AT LEAST 30 days before it could be CONSIDERED for an exchange which would take 60 days and would include 20% restocking fee. I tried to comply and now am suffering from constant acute back pain. And I am NOT the only one.

I highly recommend reading other reviews on "Consumer Affairs" regarding Simmons, Beautyrest, Sealy, etc. They all belong to the same Corporation. I was shocked to find out how many lives were damaged by this ruthless Company. WHY are THESE MONSTERS allowed to TORTURE PEOPLE? They require me to continue sleeping on the mattress that is causing me pain and suffering for 30 days in order to qualify for an exchange. Are there NO LAWS to protect consumers from being TORTURED by this MONSTROUS CORPORATION? Shocking!

I purchased a $1400 Simmons pillow top mattress 4 years ago because it was extra-firm. Within a year body sagging started to occur where my husband and I sleep. I went online to get their warranty protocol and I followed it precisely. I went Into the Mattress Firm store where I purchased it and showed the manager the photos. She said that the mattress was definitely defective and gave me some paperwork to file with Mattress Firm Warranty Department. Long story short, I was told that the method I used to measure the sagging was not acceptable but for $39.99 they would sent out an inspector. If I wanted to continue use with the process I had no choice. A month later a man came out with the most bogus measuring device that could possibly be used. It sits on the mattress and spans the sagging hole. It is also about 1/4 thick so the measurement is a thing of fiction. This device is a way to get out of their warranty.

When we stood the mattress up so he could inspect the box springs all the guts of the mattress sagged down to the bottom, I have photos of it, UNBELIEVABLE. I waited for 3 weeks for an answer and when no one contacted me I called them. They told me there wasn't a deep enough sag to meet their warranty criteria. Are you kidding me. When I measured with my tape measure it did meet their standards but their measuring device shows it's not bad enough. Wow, I'm going to wage war on social media until I get satisfaction. This is so beyond ridiculous. My husband has to wear a CPAP mask for his sleep apnea and now he can only wear it for a few hours instead of all night because his back hurts so bad sleeping in that hole that he has to turn on his side to get relief and the mask doesn't stay on when you sleep on your side. Simmons, step up and do the right thing please!

I bought my mattress from you 2 years ago. It has a 10 year warranty. Within a year it started to 'dip' where I slept. So I turned my mattress. I called to ask for warranty help and was turned over to their 'warranty company'. They charged me $24.95 to file a claim. Now it is completely warped, but NOT ENOUGH for them. I have pictures showing all the inches it is broken. In fact last week I was in the doctor's office getting a steroid shot and medication after my neck/back locked up from my bed. I will never buy a Beautyrest again. This company doesn't care about their products or honor warranties.

We bought this mattress 2.5 years ago for $1500 because we wanted a very firm mattress that we were assured would not become compressed. Less than a year later, we ended up turning it around because already it was compressed to the shape of our bodies. That lasted about a year more before the most comfortable areas of the mattress were in the middle and on the edge.

Simmons warranty department rejected our request to replace it because: "As with other beds of this type, the thicker and more luxurious the filling materials, the more susceptible they are to compaction. Please note that this should not be considered a defect. The mattress is contouring to the shape of your body." It is exactly what we were told would not happen. I will never buy another Simmons mattress again and would encourage anyone else in the market for a mattress NOT TO BUY A SIMMONS. They have HORRIBLE customer service and even less reliable products.

Purchased a $1,500 mattress with a 10 yr factory warranty, 4 yrs ago and it is now unsleepable... causing back issues for both of us. Still waiting for 2 months just to get someone to check a bed out. Even after daily calls to Simmons and Bed Chek... I receive no return calls. THIS IS NOT A REAL WARRANTY IF ALL THEY DO IS DELAY, DELAY, DELAY!!! Where are the folks that are supposed to protect the consumer? OFFERING A WARRANTY that Simmons has no intention of honoring is fraud.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY A SIMMONS MATTRESS!!! I'm assuming this goes for anybody that sell Simmons but I purchased mine from Sleepy's. We purchased our mattress on 11/4/14 for a total of $900. Now just over two years later the entire side of the mattress is caving in. It has been getting progressively worse over the past couple months and now it is to the points where it's about to fall apart. We didn't abuse the mattress, we didn't jump on it or set it on an improper frame, nor are we heavy people, it just fell apart due to normal everyday use. Just two year later the entire side of the mattress is collapsing. You would think, no big deal I'm sure my warranty will cover that. WRONG!!! Since we slept on the mattress for two years and didn't pay extra to buy a mattress protector our warranty is voided.

I'm sorry but a warranty is meant to protect consumers from manufacturer's defect of a product when used under normal operating conditions. There is not and nor should there be ANY expectation to have to pay extra money to keep your warranty valid when it is used under normal conditions. That on top of nobody ever telling me I even needed a mattress protector has me absolutely infuriated. This is just a cop-out and a loophole that Simmons has built into their warranty to make it so they can claim any warranty length they want and not have to follow through on claims.

Stay away from SIMMONS!!! I have come to learn that they make poorly manufactured product that fall apart after only two years and refuse to follow through on their warranty promises due to purely asinine and absolutely unrelated issues that happen to absolutely every mattress ever made unless you pay extra money for it not to happen. I will NEVER purchase another SIMMONS and I will NEVER purchase another product from Sleepy's for not telling me about Simmon's asinine warranty policies.

I bought the Alcove Hybrid Plush Mattress because I was having back issues and thought a new mattress would help. After spending more than a thousand dollars on what I believed would be a good mattress, it turns out the mattress exacerbated the problem. For months I suffered with extreme back pain, and only recently did the pain start improving. Why? Because I went away and slept on more traditional mattresses. Assuming that it could not have been that easy, I went and realized lying down on the bed made my back hurt. It is too bad that I was already suffering from back pain from a sport injury when I got the mattress, otherwise I would have noticed long ago. I missed the 100 Nights of Happiness Guarantee. I am sure that people that have strong backs can handle this mattress, but if you need back support when you sleep DO NOT GET THIS MATTRESS.

Sleep has been anything but a "Beauty-rest"!!! We purchased our Simmons Beautyrest (Black) "Natasha" Pillow Top mattress approximately 9 months ago. We initially went with a memory foam product but found it was too soft and I needed a firmer support so the salesperson at The Bed Store (Knoxville TN) suggested this Simmons product in exchange. We did try three different types of Simmons "Black" on their floor and decided based on the floor model this would be the best option for our needs. The new bed was delivered and the experience goes downhill from there.

The bed initially was firmer and seemed like the right fit for us. However, as I have been told, and read, memory foam takes about 30 days to "break in". Now mind you, when we purchased this bed we were told it was a hybrid - springs with a memory foam topper - and assured the support and firmness we needed would come from the springs... Much like the pillow top mattress we had prior to purchasing this one. Within 30 days the memory foam did in fact "break in" and has continued to break down since. We both currently are sleeping in holes where the foam has broken down while there is a hump in the middle between us. Not at all what I expected from a $3000.00 bed!!! So completely disappointed!!!

I have read the other reviews of other Simmons mattresses with the exact same issues... And I did learn through bed shopping that every retailer has their own "Name" for the Simmons product (ie: mine is "Natasha", but the same bed could have another name depending on where it is purchased)... All the reviews speak of sagging holes where the person sleeps and a hump in the middle of the bed between the two sleepers. Seems to me this is an manufacturing issues that Simmons needs to be held accountable for!

I intentionally spent the extra money when purchasing a bed because of having to live with the pain fibromyalgia... I have also recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my back as a result of a car accident I was in my 20's (I'm currently 40ish). That being said, sleep is very important to me and so is finding just the right amount of support for my needs. However, now I have ongoing every week to two week appointments with my Chiropractor for adjustments to realign my spine and hips after sleeping in the bed... At $80.00 a visit! So not only did I purchase an expensive bed that is causing me undue pain and discomfort, I also have to pay to be physically well after sleeping in it!

Side note: all pain and discomfort go away when I'm traveling and sleeping in hotel beds (Hampton Inn, etc.) or at my extended family's houses. Currently I have a call in to The Bed Store for the people to come inspect the bed for warranty related issues. However, based on what I read I'm sure I will also be denied a replacement or refund. We shall see...

I'm in the market once again after having a BeautyRest Recharge mattress for only two years. However, unbeknownst to me the mattress has been causing me lower back issues after owning it for less than one year. At first the mattress seemed comfortable and I slept soundly. As the months wore on after purchase, I started having gradual lower back pain. I should mention that I had a successful laminectomy done three years ago and, it was a primary reason why I wanted to purchase a new mattress. Sticking with the mattress, it started to gradually sink right smack in the middle as the lower back pain (around the waist) increased.

At first, I didn't associate the back pain issues that began, with the mattress; after all it was new and not inexpensive and was comfortable at first. So, I sought medical advice from my surgeon, regular physician and on and on. Everything medical was fine. I enrolled into physical therapy with no relief. I joined a gym with very little relief. Meanwhile, the mattress sank lower. My suspicions were confirmed. A couple of things, one an investment in a mattress should last longer than 2 years. In fact somewhere I read, a mattress should be replaced at least every 8 years. Gosh if I got at least 5-6 years out of this Recharge mattress I would be satisfied. But, I didn't; not even close! I'm usually a darn good record keeper but for the life of me I cannot find this invoice/warranty. But based on what I am reading here, it doesn't seem like it would do me any good anyway.

However, I wanted to tell my story so others can judge for themselves if they're in the market for a mattress like I am once again. I'm a disabled senior and on a fixed budget but life is too short to deal with another company and possibly get a run a round plus, I do need to get another quickly. If the company who manufactures these mattresses reads these reviews and would like to contact me, I'd be more than happy to get into more detail, take pictures etc. But as a consumer, I'm going to close and say this. Companies, this one and all others selling a product, need to provide FULL disclosure about their products they sell. What do I mean? Make sure the retailer's employees who sell your products are properly trained and KNOW all about your products. Otherwise, look for another authorized retailer who will properly train their employees on your products. This shouldn't be difficult or expensive with technology as it is today.

If your products have limitations, list them just like you tout your product's advantages or competing products. In the case of a mattress, make sure your online/hard copy materials lets prospective buyers know if there are weight limits; make warranties crystal clear and easy to understand for example, anything and EVERYTHING a consumer needs to know to make an informed decision. Word of mouth advertising can destroy you or "make" you and if you do things like I suggested, the number of negative reviews like the ones on this website will inevitably decrease.

I have reached the end of trying to deal with sleeping in a hole. Turn the mattress, flip the mattress whatever! It's a HOLE with a HUMP and it's uncomfortable. We paid in the area of $1500, the mattress is on year 7 of a 10 year warranty.. The customer service from Simmons is... non-existent! Pictures and forms were submitted in December and I have not even received the courtesy of a phone call or at the very least, a confirmation by email. If I can take the time to jump thru your hoops, you can respect me as a consumer who bought your product and RESPOND (more than 3 weeks now). Since that does not seem to matter.. I would NEVER recommend this product. The mattress is junk and if your purchase means so little to them, then you should consider not buying their product. I will not again! There are many companies out there who do care.. Simmons.. NOT ONE OF THEM.

We purchased a top of the line Beautyrest Black Alexia. Within the first year we had problems with the mattress sagging. My wife and I are of avg size (190 & 125 lbs) so it wasn't an issue of us being oversized. We went back to Sleep Train and they connected us with 3rd party that comes out and reviews the situation. They denied the claim and said it wasn't bad enough. Their testing methodology was flawed in my opinion as the foam layer props up the surface of the bed while the layers below were the real problem. You could even see the sagging clearly! 1 year later we went back and tried again but the same result. Very frustrating. The fact that they don't even have the product anymore indicates to me they've had issues. I place the blame on the manufacturer not Sleep Train as I had a manager try very hard to help us. We were provided a generous discount on our next purchase and selected a different brand.

Extremely disappointed in the quality and durability of our 1-year old mattress. Purchased Simmons Beautyrest Elkhart Lake pillow top mattress based on recommendation from our salesperson at Steinhafels, Milwaukee. The mattress developed squeaks and sags within months. We ignored the issues at first because we couldn't believe the problems would occur so soon after our purchase. It's now been a year and the are worse. Called the store and a tech is coming out next week. Do NOT buy the Simmons Beautyrest Lake Elkhart Pillowtop Firm mattress.

After dealing with lots of stress in my life, working two jobs, taking care of my three kids and moving to new apartment I decided to treat myself with new mattress. Salesman in Sleep Train convinced me that Simmons Beautyrest Recharge is good choice for me. After first night I start feeling pain in my lower back but blamed on moving to new place and caring boxes. For month this mattress become a struggle for me and source of frustration and disappointment. I keep tossing and turning and every morning waking up with lower back pain. I've never in my life experienced lower back pain till now with new mattress. I blamed pillow top and asked Sleep Train to find something else in exchange. Salesman suggested to take same product but in medium soft. I had to pay additional couple hundred for exchange. New medium soft mattress didn't make any difference! I hate my mattress!

I ended up purchasing new cheap mattress that works MUCH better! I think it is something to do with coils structure. Beautyrest has individual coils in the sock and not wrapped together like in other mattresses. I think individual coils don't have enough strength to support body. This is my personal observation. I hate this mattress and don't know what to do with it. Sleep Train don't want to take it back due to only one time exchange or return is allowed. I've been cheated for almost thousand dollars (including exchange fees). I do not advice to anyone to buy this product. Do your research on coil structure.

Macy's has the worst furniture exchange policy. And Beautyrest Mattresses are the worst ever!!! I exchanged it 4 times, all of them sagged after a month... and I'm only 4'11, 95lbs!!! I only got to exchange my mattresses after complaining and explaining my situation. I will never step in a Macy's or ever buy Beautyrest. I know at least 2 other families who bought Beautyrests and had to exchange them at least 3 times! Unbelievable!

The mattress is very good but I feel I can improve the quality of service of those who sell them. For its softness and comfort mattress recommend this to everyone looking for a good sleep. After a long day of work, there is nothing better than coming home and rest in the best mattress that may exist in the market. All materials with this fact allow you to have a quality product that gives the user the best for rest.

I purchased this mattress in 2011 and the side have broken down and is bowed. I have a lump in the middle where no one sleeps as our bodies have created holes we sleep in. I contacted the store and a representative came to the house and took pictures and examined the mattress. He told us at that time he would recommend a replacement. However when Slumberland called with their decision. The replacement was denied as there is a stain on the mattress. What a stain has to do with the mattress breaking down, I don't know except they use this excuse to void your warranty. What a crock of crap. I will never purchase anything from Simmons or Slumberland in the future.

Simmons Beauty Rest are the Only Mattress I buy!! I also recommend buying from Mattress Firm!! They last, great quality, and warranty. Now I don't buy low grade. I stay mid range and no memory mattress. You can get some really good deals with sales!! And Mattress Firm will work with you. Great service!!

I bought the Beautyrest Black Alexia extra firm on 10/2014 and it has been downhill ever since then. It was great for a few months. I was coming off an older mattress with heavy sagging and my back pain had gotten to alarming levels. With a new mattress my back pain was totally gone. I would wake up and feel great. Pain free. Unfortunately that lasted all of about 3 months. At that point I started to notice some sagging where my wife and I sleep. We decided to rotate the mattress and that helped out a bit, but another 3 months later and we had sagging on that side of the mattress as well. We rotated the mattress again and I was just back in my old groove. The springs didn't recover their support when they were on the footside of the bed.

About a month ago my back pain was getting worse and worse as the bed support deteriorated so we decided to rotate the mattress. Nope, that trick didn't work at all as the mattress has significant sagging on both sides. My back pain is back and worse than ever. My wife travels for work a few times a year and when she does I sleep in the middle of the bed (it's an Eastern King) on what I call the "mountain". There is still spring support there so when I can do that I sleep well and I can tell it helps my back. Long story short, this firm mattress was great for my back for the first three months until it started to degrade and lose its support. I've owned this for just over two years now and I'm considering another mattress. That is how bad it is.

I purchased a Beautyrest Simmons mattress and box springs Sept.16, 2016. In early Oct I called and complained about the broken down mattress and pain it was causing my back. They came out and said it was a factory defect. The store called within a week and said I could come into the store and select a replacement. I heard lots of complaints about Simmons Mattresses, so I opted for a different brand. The salesman didn't want to let me have the box springs with the new mattress, he wanted me to keep the old one that came with the Simmons. I know if you don't get a matching set sometimes the warranty is null and void. I also felt the price difference was completely different than I counted it to be including the taxes. I was told they charged me $50.00 for a 6 months same as cash deal.

To make a long story short, I contacted the bank and spoke with them. They said the salesman had no right to charge me $50.00 for the interest free loan, that they make their own promotions, and they had made one for me 24 months same as cash. the store said 6 months for 50.00 They put a hold on my payments, until they could speak with the furniture company. It is now Nov. 25, 2016. This problem is still being checked into, the store refuses to cancel the invoice, and the store refuses to pick up the defective box springs and mattress. I refuse to pay for it so I would suggest you NEVER purchase from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture and Simmons bedding.

Expert Review

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.    More about Michael J.→

Simmons has been making mattresses for over 140 years. It offers a wide range of options and has sold over 100 million mattresses. Many of the nation's top hotel chains use Simmons mattresses.​

• Variety: It offers a wide selection of beds in various price ranges, including the Beauty Rest line and the Curv line.
  • Warranty: Customers can opt for a warranty covering all defects on any Simmons bed.
  • Furniture: In addition to mattresses, it also sells other bedroom furniture, such as headboards and bed frames.
  • High quality: Simmons has an upper-end line providing extremely high-quality beds, such as lasting memory foam and BeautyRest options.
  • Best for Simmons mattresses are best for professionals and young adults.

Compare Mattresses