Simmons Mattresses

Compare Mattresses

Research top Mattresses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Buyer beware if you plan to buy a quality mattress! I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Comfort Top Firm Mattress from Bay Department Store. After more than 1 years, the mattress is already sagging in the middle. It's supposed to be a reasonably expensive mattress and can not hold a person who is about 140 lb. Worst of all, when I try to ask them to repair or exchange. The mattress inspector just falsely filed a report saying there is stain on mattress so to void the warranty. Simmons Beautyrest will just to make up a story just to avoid honoring the warranty claim on the poorly manufactured mattress. Just to share my experience. Buyer BEWARE. BEWARE!

I purchase a mattress in 2013 for 2,000.00 dollars or more it is now. The mattress is sagging a inch and a half and they are telling me that it has to be more that than an inch and a half and I have to wait another 90 days before they will send another person out to measure the mattress. I am appalled with the customer services that we are getting, I want the same service that I got when I was spending my money. They are saying they cannot help me. I need a remedy to this problem. It is very uncomfortable sleeping in a sink hole, if I wanted junk I would of got a mattress for, much less.

Simmons should be ashame of themselves of not standing behind their product. I stated to the rep this was not told me when I was spending my money, she stated to me, it was on the back of the receipt. I advised her that this should be told to the customer when purchasing this mattress not left for someone to have a problem, and then figure that they needed an attorney when purchasing a mattress. Shame on you, Shame on the brand.

We purchased Beautyrest Black Desiree king size mattress from Nebraska Furniture Mart in Dec 2016 for about $2500. It was fine for 2-3 months, and then my husband and I both started having neck/back pain. We both have prior injuries so did not immediately attribute to the mattress. However it became apparent, after sleeping in our spare bedroom off and on (on our other Beautyrest mattress purchased 14 years ago that we still love--clearly the product is not the same), that it was the bed. When I went to take the pictures for filing a warranty claim, I discovered over 1" sinking, a ridge down the middle, stitching coming apart, and several inches of tearing along the seams at the bottom, on both sides. They accepted the claim, but unfortunately our only option is to replace with another Beautyrest.

I have lost all confidence in this product, it strikes me as clearly fraudulent esp for their top of the line model, and we like so many have faced health consequences as a result. I have asked Nebraska Furniture Mart to give us the credit toward another brand--they have said they will contact the Simmons rep but they will not facilitate me communicating with them directly, even through an email or written letter. Both retailers and mattress manufacturers should be held accountable for the products they sell--Simmons says contact the retailer, and the retailer says our hands are tied with Simmons.

I purchased a new Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Mattress in 2014. They said if it sagged a inch and a half they would replace it. Didn't bother telling me that it doesn't count around the buttons. It has to be on a completely flat spot. On top of that now the springs squeak when sitting up on getting off the bed. I had a 15 year old pillow top from another company that never ever gave me any problems like this. I purchased the $250 boxes that go under the mattress to make sure warranty would be good. Now I'm stuck with a piece of garbage that should be returned and replaced. I'd have been better off going to Walmart and buying their foam cool gel mattress for $200. I paid $ 1500 for this junk.

Company does not stand behind their product. I was denied a warranty claim for a mattress that had a defect and was only 6 months old. Their excuse was that I didn't have 1x4 supports under the box spring. I actually have 2x6 supports which are stronger however they denied my claim. Even the inspector they sent to my house from "Bed Check" agreed that there was more than enough support and laughed as he said "it's all up to them my friend."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simmons Mattresses?

Worst mattress (Recharge 800 Plush\Beautyrest HP) ever. It didn't take long for it to break down and to start sagging and getting lumpy. I have never had any back issues, injuries, or problems sleeping until after we bought a new mattress a couple of years ago. Now I wake up with extreme low back pain and getting out of bed is a process and take time, instead of jumping out of bed like I had always experienced before purchasing the mattress. Now I have to slowly go from laying position to sitting position on the bed, before I can stand up. Sleeping on the mattress has caused waking up daily with extreme low back spasms. The mattress is poorly constructed/designed.

I would a mattress from Sears. We had to deal with Beauty Rest customers service through Sears. It was a nightmare. We had to measure everything, take pictures and send everything to them. We they put the wrong name on claim. They never got pictures they said. Well with a lot of grief I took and sent everything again only to get a denial it didn't met their 1.5" rule. I want to know first off it was lumpy and hard to sleep on because of the lump. So what is this 1.5" thing? They're crazy it is so lumpy I can't sleep on it. I am not down with them yet. I am calling on Monday. They are so unprofessional in every way. Don't buy their products. They're awful.

I purchased this Simmons Beautyrest Recharge mattress in 2014. It was fine for awhile then the left side of the mattress started to sink. Then soon after collapse entirely. From the middle of the mattress all the way over on the left it is almost completely flattened. We had to use large hard cover books underneath to prop it up on top of the box spring just to compensate a bit of the collapse enough for my husband to sleep. We have just started the warranty process with Mattress Firm and after reading many other reviews I pretty much don't have any hope of the company actually resolving this issue. I have a ten year warranty but after seeing many others claims being denied over stains, which is a complete joke needless to say. They will probably get away with the same fake out.

I know my mattress has a few stains on it. Give me a break it's 3 years old and stains have nothing to do with an entire side of the mattress collapsing. Also this mattress was treated well never jumped on etc. Apparently this exact thing happens with this exact mattress and many others of their mattress lines. Sickening such a big mattress company can get away with screwing so many people out of their hard earned money.

I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Queen Mattress and box spring from Linda's Furniture for just under $2000. I need a firm mattress for back pain. After a few years of sleeping on the mattress, I started having back pain again. I ended up having to sleep on a foam mattress on the floor because I couldn't sleep on this mattress anymore. Since the mattress was still under warranty, I called Linda's Furniture who came out, took photos of the mattress and verified that qualified for a warranty due to sagging. There were no stains on the mattress as I always used a mattress protector.

Linda's Furniture submitted the photos to the Simmons warranty claim department who denied it. They claimed there were stains on the mattress even though there was none in the photos and the Linda's Furniture customer service rep verified there was no stains. I wrote the main Simmons customer service department regarding this issue and they said that I needed to go through Linda's Furniture with the warranty claim (which I already had done). They did not respond to a 2nd email.

I received a rocker recliner from Big Lots on the Black Friday as a Christmas Gift from the kids. They even spent more on it. Didn't buy the Black Friday special. So disappointed. It's falling apart. All of the stuffing has fallen out from under the leg rest. It's a manufacturing flaw but no one will fix or is even concerned enough to try to make it right. Big Lots says they aren't responsible for it. And there is nothing they can do because it was a gift and there is no receipt anymore. Really expected a name brand Simmons product would last longer than 6 months. Besides the material seams ripping, stuffing falling out. It also pops and won't stay reclining. It throws you forward. Seat is breaking down. So disappointed. And we thought Simmons was a good brand to buy. But we lost our $300. All we want is our money back. Replacement of chair with better quality.

The furniture described is made by a furniture company called SIMMONS. SERTA IS A prominent and the well known mattress company. SERTA now owns Simmons Furniture. The Southwest Surplus company is a furniture store that preys on the weak and ill-informed customers using lies in order to make sales. Buyer Beware!

"Bonded-Leather" I read aloud as I flipped over the tag attached to a $999 long black L-shaped sectional made by Simmons. "Hmm I've heard of Simmons but I haven't heard of bonded leather. What does bonded leather mean exactly?" I asked the saleswoman, who looked at her sales manager as she said, "Well... bonded leather is just leather from when they have leftovers pieces from production of leather furniture. She went on to further clarify by stating BONDED LEATHER IS JUST THE leather LEFTOVERS from the production of leather furniture... pressed together like bonded together with glue. "Oh I see, that makes sense as to why they call it bonded." I foolishly nodded my head in agreement not knowing that I was the butt of the joke. I am the poor bloke who believed the people in charge knew what they were selling.

They should have called it like it is... the phrase vinyl faux leather would have been more appropriate. This Bonded Leather was steeply priced close to a GRAND. I WOULD NEVER spend my hard earned money on something that has a lifespan of 6 months before it starts flaking away little by little. You get these black flakes all over your body and start finding black particles coming out your nose each time you blow your nose. I was so stupid. I believed every lie that these 2 Southwest Surplus employees were telling me... real leather pieces attached to a backing with glue. To make matters worse the phrase bonded leather appears on a swatch of real solid leather swatch. I read the tag again. Bonded Leather. Well it's gotta be real for the price to be near $1K I think to myself.

I have to give the Award for the "worst lie made to a customer in order to make a sale" to Southwest Surplus, a furniture store that has been featured on TV yet can't find the decency to not use fraudulent sales tactics. This company ought to be sued for selling a product under false advertising. I have attached other couches by Simmons that are of the same Bonded Leather quality and customers are complaining. They are sick of being lied to. This bonded leather needs to stop.

Manufacturers of such types of furniture need to have lawsuits brought down on to them. They need to stop selling this heinous material and trying to pass it off as real leather. Currently I am nearing my 5 year warranty but I assure you this material started flaking off right at 6 months. Simmons claimed that this is normal. They won't recognize that this is abnormal and they aren't admitting any guilt.

I purchased new a Simmons Eastern King, model Natasha, law tag M144686918. I paid $1,800 for this mattress, mattress warranty inspection from Best Mattress in Las Vegas says that impression is no more than 1 1/2 inches from the warranty, with no one lying down on the bed, when lying down on one side you roll right off the bed?? Hello W.T.F. Worst ** bed in my 75 years. Best Mattress refuses to replace or exchange mattress. Simmons you better take care of this problem, I see your complaints for the same problem is over 500, get your ** together because I will sue you.

I purchased a Simmons Phillipsburg II King Sized mattress through US-Mattress Company in December 2015. It was great for about 9-10 months. In late August 2016, I noticed my hips began to ache in the mornings. I first thought a medication may have been the cause of the problem; however, I ceased taking it for about a week with no change in the aching. Subsequently, I traveled to the east coast and Europe, slept in various types of beds and the hip pain magically disappeared. I returned home to my top-of-the-line Simmons mattress and immediately, the aching resumed. US-Mattress informed me that Simmons handled all warranty claims. I then set up the "Dip Check" appointment through Simmons' "independent" agent, Integrated Bedding.

A very nice fellow arrived, took some measurements, then place an odd "depth checker" on the mattress. He told me the standard for replacement under warranty was a dip of 1.5 inches. Wait - That is with no weight on the mattress. You all know the outcome because many of you have received the same letter or email... "Sorry, you do not meet the standard set at the sole discretion of Simmons for replacement or adjustment." They suggested I change the slats under the mattress to a full board. Crazy? I did swap the high end bowed slats for the flat variety... Same result. Now we are in November 2016. My next move was to "spin" the mattress so the area under my wife's feet would now hold the weight of my hips and back. Well, that worked great for about 4 months until the mattress began to break down once again.

I lived with the pain for a while, then spent at least a dozen sessions with a chiropractor and 6 more in physical therapy. Diagnosis: TFL issue. I stretched the darned thing every day but each night the area tightened up; by morning I was in pain again. After I "tiraded" on Simmons, they suggested another dip check; sure, I said, but you all know the result will be the same as the first check. It is geared to protect the company. Of course, the same nice fellow appeared with his equipment and the story was the same. Now we are about a year into the mess. Again, we traveled, again we slept in hotels, private homes, even grandkids' little beds. All pain-free. Back home - Pain again. I tried a Kelty self-inflating camp mat, a LUCID egg crate/memory foam pillow topper, a pillow under my hips... To no avail. I slept in my old bed in the guest room for a week... Pain-free after 5 days.

The final straw occurred last month in New York City. I fell and had to spend 5 night in Beth Israel Hospital - Not pleasant but, ha, no hip pain... In a hospital bed, no less. I slept another 5 nights on a couch in a private apartment... Pain-free. Upon returning home, I tried a couple of nights on the Simmons - Pain again. I have relegated myself to the guest room and the old mattress. I am finally feeling some relief but it's taking a lot more healing time this go 'around.

I paid almost $1500 for this highly rated mattress and it's a piece of junk. Simmons knows it, Mr. Dip-Checker knows it. They just do not care. I discovered Simmons actually has a factory in my state so I am able to file a Small Claims action against them; however, even if I win, collection is not guaranteed. I propose that anyone who is interested consider a class action suit against this horrible company. I will be contacting an attorney in Seattle Washington to discuss, citing the many complaints listed in this forum.

I got this mattress in January. I've had it for 6 months. It caves in already! This is my second mattress from this company, where it sags in, in less than 6 months. I've had a Sealy mattress as well and they're terrible. I'm a 22 yr old female and suffer back problems and experience horrible sleep at night from this Simmons mattress.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Pearl - Fancy name... worst mattress ever. Purchased this mattress less than a year ago for roughly $1,100. My boyfriend has been sleeping on the couch for 3 months now. It sags so bad in the middle. Purchased from American Furniture Warehouse. Tried to file a claim. Technician came out, looked at the mattress, clearly said, "Yes I can see sagging in the middle and the pillow top stitching has come undone". They denied our claim or refused to do anything due to the stains on our mattress, "stains void the 10 year warranty." See the picture below! I was told that liquids or stains on a mattress can break down the components. I'm not a bed technician, but how can a spot of coffee break down fabric, foam and springs??? I will never purchase anything from American Furniture Warehouse or Simmons again. We were better off in our $300 old queen bed.

The warranty on this product and the retailers that carry it are just lies. Mattress did not last 36 months. The mattress wall collapsed and they refused to honor the warranty because of box spring. Nonsense.

Bought our Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Mattress in 2014, sagging in the middle. All Simmons did is refer us to the dealer (Mattress Stop), and would not stand behind their mattress. We thought with Simmons' name it stood for quality product, not so. Look elsewhere, and do your homework.

I am a chiropractor and I thought the mattress research I did would suffice. It didn't. Our purchase of the Black series of Beauty Rest king mattress was a huge mistake. This is the worst bed I've ever owned and would never recommend it.

We purchased a Beautyrest Providence mattress on February 22, 1017. We paid almost $1800 for it so it is not a cheap mattress. After the 1st month we noticed the center of the mattress was sagging. I don't mean the center between my husband and myself. I mean the center of the entire mattress from head to toe. We took apart our bed and made sure the platform was level as well as the box springs. Everything checked out fine. Where my husband and I sleep, has caved in and there is a hump in the middle and sides. Center of bed is still sagging. Hurt all night and sore the next day. Only have had mattress 2 months.

We went to Mattress Firm last night to try and get this issue addressed. We were made to feel like we were idiots by the manager. And got the same info I see other complaints have received. It would cost us about $26.00 to get Simmons to come out and do their inspection. I think we all know how that will go. Thankfully we are still in the grace period so we will find another mattress from a different company and different store, (not another Beautyrest), and return this piece of crap. Of course we will lose $149.00 to do that. Can you imagine what this mattress will be like in a year???

Last week they sent a man to my house who used a bogus measuring device to look at the massive dents and holes that are in my mattress. They didn't even have the courtesy to call us. They sent us an email saying that they cannot help us even though we have a 10 year warranty. A total waste of money. I paid $1500 for this mattress and I have only had it for 1 year and a half now. My wife and I have bad backs and can't continue to sleep on this mattress. Please get your money back if you have bought this crappy mattress and stay the hell away from Simmons. It's a total ripoff. It's awful!! Stay the hell away from these people!!!!

We bought the mattress at the recommendation of the salesman but this Beautyrest Recharge Ultra Collection mattress sags a LOT and we haven't had it that long - never had this with any other mattress and some we've had for many years. I see the same complaint from many others so I'm sure this isn't something new. Haven't even started the warranty process but let's say I'm very disappointed in the mattress. The salesman did say we should 'work the mattress over' some over the first few weeks. We did but that doesn't seem like that's something that should need to be done anyway - it should have been our first clue to look elsewhere but... Anyway, I would just like to add to the others to warn you to stay away from this brand - no one seems satisfied. Again, this is a Beautyrest Recharge Ultra Collection and it doesn't recharge!

After a little less than two years and after having spent $1750 for the mattress my wife and I both can see and feel the sag. My wife weighs 105 pounds and I am 170... neither exactly heavyweights. I checked the mattress warranty and found their "sag scale". For my mattress it is 1.5 inches or more for 10 years. I'm guessing that the mattress only sags about an inch with no one on it. Add a body and the sag is downright uncomfortable. After reading all the comments the warranty apparently only covers a mattress that breaks in half. Simmons could warrant this mattress for 100 years because it is obvious that most people will have to replace it... with another brand... after only a few years. Live and learn. We should have researched Simmons before we purchased the mattress.

I purchased Beautyrest Silver St John Luxury Firm Pillowtop mattress at Sit' n Sleep store in Los Angeles, it was delivered on March 6, 2017. From day 1 it sagged more than the old mattress I had for 12 years. Turned out these mattresses are now made at local facilities, the same generic mattress for all brands and models, the only difference is the amount of foam they add and the fabric, what a scam! Simmons description states that this mattress has an extra layer of micro coils across the middle section for extra support, this is why I've chosen it. And sample mattresses at stores do have them, but NOT the mattresses they deliver to consumers. The one I got is NOTHING like the store samples. According to an independent Expert's inspection of my mattress, there were NO extra coils of any kind, it severely sagged in the middle area, and the fabric on top was all wrinkled like it was 100 years old.

After sleeping on this new mattress for only 3 nights I could not walk straight anymore, I was in severe pain. I pleaded with Sit 'n Sleep to exchange this TORTURE INSTRUMENT for another mattress, but Simmons Exchange Policy (NO REFUNDS) requires the Buyer to sleep on the new mattress for AT LEAST 30 days before it could be CONSIDERED for an exchange which would take 60 days and would include 20% restocking fee. I tried to comply and now am suffering from constant acute back pain. And I am NOT the only one.

I highly recommend reading other reviews on "Consumer Affairs" regarding Simmons, Beautyrest, Sealy, etc. They all belong to the same Corporation. I was shocked to find out how many lives were damaged by this ruthless Company. WHY are THESE MONSTERS allowed to TORTURE PEOPLE? They require me to continue sleeping on the mattress that is causing me pain and suffering for 30 days in order to qualify for an exchange. Are there NO LAWS to protect consumers from being TORTURED by this MONSTROUS CORPORATION? Shocking!

I purchased a $1400 Simmons pillow top mattress 4 years ago because it was extra-firm. Within a year body sagging started to occur where my husband and I sleep. I went online to get their warranty protocol and I followed it precisely. I went Into the Mattress Firm store where I purchased it and showed the manager the photos. She said that the mattress was definitely defective and gave me some paperwork to file with Mattress Firm Warranty Department. Long story short, I was told that the method I used to measure the sagging was not acceptable but for $39.99 they would sent out an inspector. If I wanted to continue use with the process I had no choice. A month later a man came out with the most bogus measuring device that could possibly be used. It sits on the mattress and spans the sagging hole. It is also about 1/4 thick so the measurement is a thing of fiction. This device is a way to get out of their warranty.

When we stood the mattress up so he could inspect the box springs all the guts of the mattress sagged down to the bottom, I have photos of it, UNBELIEVABLE. I waited for 3 weeks for an answer and when no one contacted me I called them. They told me there wasn't a deep enough sag to meet their warranty criteria. Are you kidding me. When I measured with my tape measure it did meet their standards but their measuring device shows it's not bad enough. Wow, I'm going to wage war on social media until I get satisfaction. This is so beyond ridiculous. My husband has to wear a CPAP mask for his sleep apnea and now he can only wear it for a few hours instead of all night because his back hurts so bad sleeping in that hole that he has to turn on his side to get relief and the mask doesn't stay on when you sleep on your side. Simmons, step up and do the right thing please!

I bought my mattress from you 2 years ago. It has a 10 year warranty. Within a year it started to 'dip' where I slept. So I turned my mattress. I called to ask for warranty help and was turned over to their 'warranty company'. They charged me $24.95 to file a claim. Now it is completely warped, but NOT ENOUGH for them. I have pictures showing all the inches it is broken. In fact last week I was in the doctor's office getting a steroid shot and medication after my neck/back locked up from my bed. I will never buy a Beautyrest again. This company doesn't care about their products or honor warranties.

We bought this mattress 2.5 years ago for $1500 because we wanted a very firm mattress that we were assured would not become compressed. Less than a year later, we ended up turning it around because already it was compressed to the shape of our bodies. That lasted about a year more before the most comfortable areas of the mattress were in the middle and on the edge.

Simmons warranty department rejected our request to replace it because: "As with other beds of this type, the thicker and more luxurious the filling materials, the more susceptible they are to compaction. Please note that this should not be considered a defect. The mattress is contouring to the shape of your body." It is exactly what we were told would not happen. I will never buy another Simmons mattress again and would encourage anyone else in the market for a mattress NOT TO BUY A SIMMONS. They have HORRIBLE customer service and even less reliable products.

Purchased a $1,500 mattress with a 10 yr factory warranty, 4 yrs ago and it is now unsleepable... causing back issues for both of us. Still waiting for 2 months just to get someone to check a bed out. Even after daily calls to Simmons and Bed Chek... I receive no return calls. THIS IS NOT A REAL WARRANTY IF ALL THEY DO IS DELAY, DELAY, DELAY!!! Where are the folks that are supposed to protect the consumer? OFFERING A WARRANTY that Simmons has no intention of honoring is fraud.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY A SIMMONS MATTRESS!!! I'm assuming this goes for anybody that sell Simmons but I purchased mine from Sleepy's. We purchased our mattress on 11/4/14 for a total of $900. Now just over two years later the entire side of the mattress is caving in. It has been getting progressively worse over the past couple months and now it is to the points where it's about to fall apart. We didn't abuse the mattress, we didn't jump on it or set it on an improper frame, nor are we heavy people, it just fell apart due to normal everyday use. Just two year later the entire side of the mattress is collapsing. You would think, no big deal I'm sure my warranty will cover that. WRONG!!! Since we slept on the mattress for two years and didn't pay extra to buy a mattress protector our warranty is voided.

I'm sorry but a warranty is meant to protect consumers from manufacturer's defect of a product when used under normal operating conditions. There is not and nor should there be ANY expectation to have to pay extra money to keep your warranty valid when it is used under normal conditions. That on top of nobody ever telling me I even needed a mattress protector has me absolutely infuriated. This is just a cop-out and a loophole that Simmons has built into their warranty to make it so they can claim any warranty length they want and not have to follow through on claims.

Stay away from SIMMONS!!! I have come to learn that they make poorly manufactured product that fall apart after only two years and refuse to follow through on their warranty promises due to purely asinine and absolutely unrelated issues that happen to absolutely every mattress ever made unless you pay extra money for it not to happen. I will NEVER purchase another SIMMONS and I will NEVER purchase another product from Sleepy's for not telling me about Simmon's asinine warranty policies.

I bought the Alcove Hybrid Plush Mattress because I was having back issues and thought a new mattress would help. After spending more than a thousand dollars on what I believed would be a good mattress, it turns out the mattress exacerbated the problem. For months I suffered with extreme back pain, and only recently did the pain start improving. Why? Because I went away and slept on more traditional mattresses. Assuming that it could not have been that easy, I went and realized lying down on the bed made my back hurt. It is too bad that I was already suffering from back pain from a sport injury when I got the mattress, otherwise I would have noticed long ago. I missed the 100 Nights of Happiness Guarantee. I am sure that people that have strong backs can handle this mattress, but if you need back support when you sleep DO NOT GET THIS MATTRESS.

Sleep has been anything but a "Beauty-rest"!!! We purchased our Simmons Beautyrest (Black) "Natasha" Pillow Top mattress approximately 9 months ago. We initially went with a memory foam product but found it was too soft and I needed a firmer support so the salesperson at The Bed Store (Knoxville TN) suggested this Simmons product in exchange. We did try three different types of Simmons "Black" on their floor and decided based on the floor model this would be the best option for our needs. The new bed was delivered and the experience goes downhill from there.

The bed initially was firmer and seemed like the right fit for us. However, as I have been told, and read, memory foam takes about 30 days to "break in". Now mind you, when we purchased this bed we were told it was a hybrid - springs with a memory foam topper - and assured the support and firmness we needed would come from the springs... Much like the pillow top mattress we had prior to purchasing this one. Within 30 days the memory foam did in fact "break in" and has continued to break down since. We both currently are sleeping in holes where the foam has broken down while there is a hump in the middle between us. Not at all what I expected from a $3000.00 bed!!! So completely disappointed!!!

I have read the other reviews of other Simmons mattresses with the exact same issues... And I did learn through bed shopping that every retailer has their own "Name" for the Simmons product (ie: mine is "Natasha", but the same bed could have another name depending on where it is purchased)... All the reviews speak of sagging holes where the person sleeps and a hump in the middle of the bed between the two sleepers. Seems to me this is an manufacturing issues that Simmons needs to be held accountable for!

I intentionally spent the extra money when purchasing a bed because of having to live with the pain fibromyalgia... I have also recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my back as a result of a car accident I was in my 20's (I'm currently 40ish). That being said, sleep is very important to me and so is finding just the right amount of support for my needs. However, now I have ongoing every week to two week appointments with my Chiropractor for adjustments to realign my spine and hips after sleeping in the bed... At $80.00 a visit! So not only did I purchase an expensive bed that is causing me undue pain and discomfort, I also have to pay to be physically well after sleeping in it!

Side note: all pain and discomfort go away when I'm traveling and sleeping in hotel beds (Hampton Inn, etc.) or at my extended family's houses. Currently I have a call in to The Bed Store for the people to come inspect the bed for warranty related issues. However, based on what I read I'm sure I will also be denied a replacement or refund. We shall see...

Compare Mattresses