It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.20/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 29, 2019

Kevin is a very well informed sales representative and after spending all day on the phone with different department stores, online stores, and discount outlets, he was the only one that understood that I did not want MEMORY FOAM and needed FIRM; not Very or Ultra Firm or Cushion Firm and he could steer me to the exact model number in the search engine that I wanted. Many outlets did not understand the different firmness or the models they carry. My mattress from US-Mattress will be built to order which ensures the Sealy CertiPUR foam will be in it. Some outlets carry models pre-2015 and they have off-gassing. Because many online outlets have had their mattresses in storage standing upright for some time the reviews have complaints of sagging. US-Mattress ships everywhere in the Continental US!

US-Mattress response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide this survey! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Great customer service and easy website. I have not seen the product yet, this is just reviewing the ordering process. Had great help from Kyle on answering my questions (promote the man!). Looking forward to seeing the delivery and set up process and hopefully 5-star bed. One thing that was disappointing is the tax was not shown until I filled all the information in. Pretty sneaky tactic IMO. I would be more forthcoming with the true cost.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Regarding the tax situation, unfortunately, since we deliver to all lower 48 US states, every single state has their own tax laws and percentages that we are required to abide by. Some states also do not collect state tax on internet orders. Because we have to abide by each state law, we have no idea what your taxable amount will be until you enter in your address information. As soon as you enter your shipping address, the payment screen updates to show the taxable amount under Order Summary before you click Place Order.

We are always looking for ways to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Unfortunately, state tax ultimately depends on where in the country you live.

Again, thank you for leaving this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Just like any mattress buy experience, you won't be able to comparison shop. The mattress names are customized for every seller and each are slightly different. So you can only look at overall comparisons. Anyway, I was able to compare the Beautyrest silver hybrid tracy III with other silver hybrids of similar nature and I think it compares fairly well at a decent price. I bought another Simmons from them a few years back and I'm happy with it, so I'm a repeat customer.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback as well as coming back to us for another purchase! We certainly do appreciate it. If you do have any questions regarding name comparisons between the different stores, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to assist you with any questions you have.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Ordering process was easy except for it didn't want to recognize my delivery address. I was then able to get it entered. Delivery will take 2 to 3 weeks which seems a bit long but not really a problem as we still have our original bed in place.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please note that the reason for the 2-3 week time frame is because we do not stock mattresses. Once the order is placed with us, we send the order request directly to the manufacturing plant closest to you who then produces your mattress and then transfers to the delivery agent that services your area. Because of this, you are assured to not receive a mattress that has been sitting in a warehouse for weeks or even months.

The process for production and transfer does take 1-2 weeks and then typically up to a week for the delivery agent to schedule and deliver to you.

We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

First the product. I purchased two of the smaller rugs about 6 years ago. I moved to a new home and wanted to get the larger rug to match the others, but I was told they had been discontinued and were no longer available. Then after doing some serious searching, I found my way to US-Mattress.com. And there was the rug I wanted.

As for the service, the order process was easy and straightforward. Apparently I was ordering after you closed. I kept trying to check out but found myself getting very frustrated, as I could not checkout. I gave up. Then I checked my E-Mail and here was your note that my order had been saved. What a good idea. That is what I call first class service. Five Stars from me. I will recommend US-Mattress.com to others. Thanks for your help.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We will provide you updates throughout the process. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I bought a king-sized mattress from them and they sent a wrong sized mattress for us. The size of the mattress is almost three inches off in both length and width. On calling the customer service they asked for pictures but they didn't say what pictures are needed in their mail. Upon sending the requested pictures once again, now they are asking for pictures till the center of the mattress.

I sent pictures showing the measure of the entire length and width of the mattress, but they are not satisfied with it. They are asking for the third time to show the pictures till the center. These guys are mathematical idiots who can't divide the total length by 2 to get the length from the center. They need more pics and keep on hustling the customer until they give up and forget the money they spent on the mattress. Request id: **

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Rohan, we are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your mattress! For warranty purposes, manufacturers require the measurement pictures to be taken down the middle of the mattress and across the middle of the mattress. Measurements taken along the sides do not give a full and accurate measurement. This is standard across the mattress industry. As a retailer, we are required to follow the warranty procedures of the manufacturers.

The pictures that the manufacturers require are as follows:

1) Picture of the full length tape measure down the center of the mattress from head to foot.
2) Close-up picture of that measurement.
3) Picture of the full length tape measure across the middle of the mattress from side to side.
4) Close-up picture of that measurement.

5) Pictures of the law tag (which it appears to have been submitted).

One of the advantages to being a local customer of ours is that we do have local inspectors that can assist with this claim. I do see that our warranty specialist has submitted a request for an in-home inspection. You should receive a call to schedule an appointment within the next few days.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I ordered an extra firm mattress from US-Mattress website several years ago. The mattress is really firm and comfortable and it is exactly what I imagined. The condition of the mattress is still good. Based on my experience, this website offers high quality mattresses and I will recommend this website for all my friends.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. More importantly, we are really glad to hear that you are still enjoying the mattress you purchased from us after a few years. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

The Descriptions of the Beds were excellent. The break downs of them good... as in (what type of Foam, Coils,etc were used and how much). I wanted to compare the mattresses I selected but I could not find a comparing app. So I selected several beds... clicked them into the Cart and would go back and forth averaging and comparing them... till I hopefully found the right one.

US-Mattress response

Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that the mattress you selected will serve you well for years to come. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns through the production and shipping processes.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I was happy to find this recliner here at a lower price than local store. Looking forward to receiving it soon. I had ordered a mattress from here in 2010 and it was delivered quickly and has served me well over the years. I am now looking to replace that one since it is nearly 10 years old. Will continue browsing site to find another wonderful mattress. Previous one was a Sterns & Foster. Looking now for a level 1 firm mattress. Thank you.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We are glad to hear that the mattress you purchased from us 10 years ago has served you well and hope that the recliner you purchased does the same. Let us know if you need any assistance.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I purchased a queen mattress with a double-side on it from US-Mattress. The reps whom I spoke with were really nice. Everything came out just the way it was supposed to. The new bed is the best I've ever had. We'll be buying our next bed from US-Mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Let us know if you need further assistance.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information