2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

BOTTOM LINE

US-Mattress offers affordable mattresses and bedroom furniture. It’s probably worth checking out if you want discounted prices and highly rated customer service.

PROS
  • Free shipping
  • Discounted prices
  • Live customer service chat
CONS
  • In-store shopping only in Michigan

Top US-Mattress Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a mattress than is turned but also flipped. Therefore four positions for mattress. Hate pillow tops so this is great.

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a choice. Have had this brand of mattress for ten years! Excited to get a new one and try it out!

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was looking for a particular frame that would be delivered and brought into my home. I tried J.C. Penney first but they only drop off at the door. So, I went with US-Mattress. I had a great ordering experience, but when they delivered it, they gave me the wrong frame. So, I sent it back immediately and I had to go through getting another one. I don't know if it was the person who ordered it that wrote down the wrong one or if it was the company, because when I got my email, there was no way for me to tell if I got the right one. The emails they send could be more explicit. I also told them 500 times that I needed a divided base and they still sent me the split base. Also, I paid for a divided frame and the split cost more.

Aside from that, the first delivery took over a month, maybe because of COVID, but it was a long time. Then the second one took about three weeks. I also had trouble with this delivery because US-Mattress said they wouldn't deliver inside due to COVID restrictions. But the first time, they did it with no problem. Finally, I got all that worked out and they did what I wanted. The delivery guys were great, too. All in all, the reps at US-Mattress are nice and they work things out for you. I got my frame now, so I'm happy.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I had a Chattam & Wells mattress 20 years ago and I wanted another one. US-Mattress was the only place I could find a Chattam & Wells. The sales people and the delivery were great. However, the tufts are deep. You sink down far into the mattess. It almost feels like you’re in a sinkhole. It’s gonna take a little getting used to. Other than that, everything was great. I would recommend US-Mattress.

US-Mattress response
    Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! I am sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your new mattress. Please note that your order comes with a 120 Night In-Home Trial policy that gives you the option to exchange for a different mattress within 120 nights from date of delivery. Here is the link to the policy:

Your mattress also comes with a 10-year warranty. When not lying on your mattress, if there are body impressions of 1.5" or greater, this would be considered a manufacturing defect that would give you the option to replace out at no additional charge within the first year from delivery or $175 shipping fees beyond the first year. That would include production of new mattress, shipping and delivery of that mattress and removal of the original mattress.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I went around to the store here, and I checked some mattresses out in person. I tried this Beautyrest out. So, I ended up getting a Beautyrest. But for the price, it’s not what I expected. A week after it was delivered, I laid on my bed and I noticed that it's slightly lower on one side, and that's from the body weight. And I noticed that it’s lower than the other side that I haven’t even slept on. It wasn't like that at first. But then, it's like it's sinking in.

US-Mattress has high-end of the same thing, the middle-end, and the lower-end. If you look at some mattresses, like my first one which was the Cooper Pillowtop IV Mountain, it had Mountain on it, but it was definitely not that Cooper IV. It didn’t have the IV on there. Also, on US-Mattress' website, they have Cooper Mountain but it didn't have the IV. I expected for that to be on the tag. Because when I ordered, I said, “I expect to see what I'm seeing on the website.” It was supposed to be in the label somewhere and into the mattress itself. But it was not there.

It was the same way with the Beautyrest. In the store, Beautyrest has this Beautyrest label on it at the foot of the bed and it's stitched into the mattress itself. I expected that too. That was not sewn. They have Beautyrest on the tag, sewn on the little coil part on it. But just a white, paper tag. But the label itself is not on there, sewn into it like I saw in the store to be the same, identical mattress. It felt like a cheaper version than the one that is in the store. I would recommend friends to US-Mattress, but I have to tell them to make sure they are getting what they are paying for.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

My wife and I had to go to the local mattress store to figure out what mattress we wanted. Once we figured out what worked for her best, we looked around for good deals. The salesperson at US-Mattress did a really good job. Originally, we were going for a California King but decided to switch to a Regular King. However, I'm dissatisfied because we haven't finished the order yet. The mattress hasn't arrived yet. I reached out to our salesperson two weeks ago to ask him about it. He said, "They might be delayed with the mattress. Give it another week." I waited till beginning this week and I wrote them up again trying to get updates. We had no update yet and they're gonna reach out to me sometime next week, hopefully, to figure out what happened.

With all the winter storms and things going on right now, I understand where the problem is. The good news is we did have to do some work in our bedroom to get the new stuff set up. We ended up being behind on that because my wife injured her wrist. We are still trying to catch up on cleaning up our bedroom enough to get the new stuff in so it's kind of nice it got delayed a little bit. US-Mattress did a really good job with the order and I was very happy with that piece.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I was looking for a certain bed. I typed it into Google and US-Mattress came up. I called them because I assumed it would be a 24/7 number. They didn't answer and the first thing the next morning, I got a call from them. I thought that was really creepy. If I wanted a call back, I would have left a message. The rep and I talked and he kept telling me it was the lowest price he could give. Every time I say, "I'm gonna go now", he would say he could go lower. I ended up buying the mattress over the phone which kind of irritated me. I didn't want to buy it over the phone because I didn't want to spell my name, email and street. As he was telling me what price he could give me, I determined I could get the same price online. When I said I was gonna go buy it online, he said he wouldn't get his commission. I thought, "What do I care?" But I felt bad so I placed the order with him.

He told me I would have it by Valentine's Day. A couple weeks later, he called me and and asked, "Hey, what did you decide on that mattress?" I said, "You mean the one that you sold me on January 3rd?" He was completely clueless that I bought it and that kind of irritated me. He was not keeping notes that I bought the bed from him. It is really poor when somebody calls you to check in on something you already bought. Then I kept getting emails that said it was going to be delayed due to covid. Any sales experience like that is too much. I just want to buy it and be done. It'll show up when it shows up and that's the end. But as it turned out, it came two weeks early so it was a good experience. I would recommend US-Mattress to anybody because I got a good price and the bed is good.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I ordered from US-Mattress and they emailed a while ago that it'll be delivered between 8:30 and 12:30. Hopefully, this will be firm and we won't have to have any problems like the other one that they delivered. There was a mistake because when we made the purchase, we couldn't try the mattress out. And when I spoke with their rep, Jerry, he assured me that everything would be what we wanted. My wife's quadriplegic and we need a firm mattress so I can turn and dress her in bed. I was very confident that they would deliver on it but the one that they sent here was way too soft. It was like a trampoline when I tried to move my wife on it. We got a number four and the one I asked for was a one or two. But other than that, Jerry was very nice and seemed very knowledgeable.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it and hope that this mattress serves you and your wife well. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Dave ** answered my phone call seeking information about mattresses and box springs. He was pleasant, full of useful information, a great listener and he left me feeling terrific about my choices and my purchases. As a tour guide and hospitality rep. myself, I appreciated everything about his time with me.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Easy ordering, text help from your rep Jerad applying discount code. Slept on one of these mattresses in Grand Sierra Hotel in Reno. The most comfortable bed I ever slept on. Looking forward to receiving my new mattress. Thank You.

US-Mattress response

Original review: April 1, 2021

Excellent experience on the telephone. Very knowledgeable sales agent w/ good advice. Delivery convenient & ahead of schedule and flexible. Mattress very well packaged against the rain. Overall highest marks.

US-Mattress response

Original review: March 31, 2021

US Mattress did an excellent job with the sale and delivery of my mattress and adjustable base. I would highly recommend them for their mattresses. However, unfortunately, the first time I tried to use the adjustable base, something went wrong and it never worked. Trying to get the information for the warranty is difficult and I am not sure I even provided them with the correct information, so I just sent copies of the tags I found. Only time will tell if this will be successful.

US-Mattress response
    Thank you for submitting this review! We greatly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the adjustable base! Is that being worked on? If not, please complete the form at the following link and we will work to get this resolved:

US-Mattress Company Information