4.2/5 (158 ratings)

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

Top US-Mattress Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a...

Verified

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a ch...

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review

Original review: May 13, 2022

After spending numerous sleepless nights and waking up in the morning feeling like crap, my wife and I decided to “take the plunge”, and make a big investment for our sanity. The time had come to go shopping for a new mattress. With so many options on the market, the experience can be very exciting, but at the same time, it can quickly start to feel overwhelming. This is why I would like to commend Olivia, who was not only very patient with us, but also demonstrated to be very knowledgeable about mattresses AND motion bases.

OMG….the ‘zero gravity’ setting in the motion base is amazing! My wife and I asked ourselves “how could we live without a motion base for so long?” Undoubtedly our investment will pay off dividends every night for a long time. Yes, a happy wife means a happy life. LOL. Thank you Olivia for assisting us and ensuring a positive customer experience.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I had a great experience with US Mattress Birmingham. It was about 9 years ago that I bought a mattress from Gardner White so that was the first place I looked. Unfortunately I had a terrible experience this time around and I felt the salesperson was pushing me to buy higher than my price range. I left disappointed and discouraged but went to US Mattress the next morning. I had a great experience and most importantly I get heard from the US mattress salesman. He had great recommendations and gave me my space while deciding what I wanted. Overall I ended up buying my mattress that day and I am so glad. I felt good giving my business to someone who deserved it and was not pushy.

US-Mattress response

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Salesperson was knowledgeable and very helpful. I needed a firm bed that could still work with an adjustable frame. Found one on their website but current model was in the store so I was able to try it out for sure. The current model was “in stock” but not the current model. Chose the current one since I needed the mattress ASAP. Unfortunately, something went wrong with their systems because the order sat in the system leaving the mattress in its distribution warehouse taking 15 days to finally get it transferred to the delivery warehouse for final delivery to the house. It was expected to be final delivered to the house in a week or less. The customer service people and sales people were very helpful but the logistics support person was never available and the customer service and salesperson had no ability to get the mattress moved from the distribution warehouse.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We are VERY sorry for the delivery issues! We are glad to hear our Support Specialists were able to assist you however! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

The ordering process was easy and the customer support is great. I am happy with the mattress and adjustable base. I would have given 5 stars if it wasn’t for the extended delivery delays/rescheduling. On the day of scheduled delivery, I would be notified via text that the delivery has been rescheduled. This happened 3 times. My order was scheduled for 3 different days. Then the delivery time changed from 8-12 to 3-7pm. Again, the notification was last minute. I waited 3 hours at home only to be notified that the delivery time has been moved.

I had an appointment in the afternoon so now I had to make another arrangement. One of the reasons I was told was they could not locate my order. We had to make arrangements and missed work hours. US Mattress made up for the inconvenience but it was stressful. The online pricing and customer support was great. I would probably use this company again but they have to sort out the delivery/logistics company.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for submitting this review! We apologize that the delivery agent rescheduled your delivery multiple times! We are happy to hear that you did finally receive delivery! Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

We bought two mattresses from US-Mattress. One was for our son and that one is perfect. It's very comfortable. But we are not very happy about the one that we bought for ourselves. It's not as firm as we thought it would be. I called a couple of weeks after we got the mattress and they said to wait and give it some more time then call them back. Now that it's been more time, we need to call them back.

Originally, when we purchased the mattress, US-Mattress set us up for the white glove service where the crew was supposed to take down the mattress and take it away. While the crew did move the mattresses that were there downstairs for us, they would not do anything with the rails where the mattress goes on. My son went from a queen-sized bed to a full-sized bed. The tech wouldn’t make it smaller for us so I had to do that myself. With our king-sized mattress, we got a new base for it. The crew would not attach it to our headboard for us. They said they could not do that. My husband had to do that later. I was not too happy with that part, considering we were told they would do it all then to be later told by their guy, “No, we won't.” Overall, I would still recommend US-Mattress even though I was not totally thrilled with the delivery situation. The sales team was very good.

Original review: May 18, 2022

The bed is a good bed, but the frame arrived with glides, not wheels, even though I had ordered one with wheels. I phoned the store and was told there were no frames with wheels even though I had ordered one (and all the display models in the store have them). The bed is now assembled and immovable, and I have registered my complaint with the store. I will have to buy another frame at another store in order to get one with wheels, and then I will have to dismantle the bed in order to remove the old frame and insert the new one. This is a lot of bother. I gather I have no recourse except to complain, and I will have to remedy the situation by myself. I live alone and am in my nineties, so it won't be easy.

US-Mattress response

We are VERY sorry if there was any miscommunication! All of our frames do not come with wheels only glides. Again we are sorry if there was any miscommunication at the time you purchased your product. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Bed is just how I like it, nice and firm. Talked to a woman the phone, was going to order #1 firmness, she recommended I get the #2 and gave me a deal on the adjustable frame and she was right. I think my back feels better already after 1 night.

US-Mattress response

Original review: May 16, 2022

I purchased a king and crib mattress through Lucas! He was extremely helpful and I couldn’t be happier with my mattress! They delivered it straight to my apartment and carried it up a flight of stairs and I didn’t have to lift a thing.

US-Mattress response

Original review: May 15, 2022

Josh did a great job explaining and showing us the different types of mattresses and spent a great deal of time with us. We also got a great deal on the mattress we wanted. I would suggest seeing Josh anytime you are in the market for a new bed or bedding.

US-Mattress response

Original review: May 14, 2022

We had a flawless experience from purchase to exchange- our salesman Ryan in Novi, Mi was extremely helpful, professional during the whole process. Our new mattress will be delivered in a couple days and we have been very pleased with the whole process!

US-Mattress Company Information