Call toll free
3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

616 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The checkout process was very easy. It was all done in less than 10 minutes. I have not received this mattress, box spring, or frame yet. But I will review the bed after it has been delivered, and after I have tried it for a while.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Online chat assistant Kathleen was awesome! I purchased because of her helpfulness and information provided... She provided comparable mattresses and info on each... it made shopping online easy. This is the second mattress I've purchased from US Mattress. Very pleased with purchase.

US-Mattress response

Hi Chris, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us this review! We are glad that you entrusted us with a second purchase. We trust and hope that you will enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production and shipping processes. Thank you, again!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have always found Stearns and Foster mattresses to be extremely comfortable and select a firm w/ pillow top (Euro) which has never let me down. I have continuing back problems and surgeries which add to my need for as much comfort as possible. I have recently moved and ordered more of these type mattresses for the new rooms and feel there will be no sacrifice for my guests!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Six months ago I ordered a mattress and box spring. The box spring I received was 2 inches too wide. I received a 2nd box spring 2 months later that was even further from measurements I ordered. I have been requesting a full refund to no avail. C/S has not been helpful at all.

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Heid, I am so sorry for the issues revolving around your order! I do see that a representative set up a pickup request on August 30. I checked into it further and the request was not received by our partner carrier. I have resubmitted the request. I will send you a private message with the details.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Being the manufacturer of all the top mattress brands. I trust buying directing from the site and have not problems. This is my second purchase online from US Mattress and we enjoy other current mattress and are buying for our other bedroom. Along with being shipped directly from the factory I trust I will get the best price.

US-Mattress response

Hi Netaji, thank you very much for providing this review! Thank you for returning to US-Mattress. We are glad that you are enjoying the first mattress you placed with us and hope your new order also meets your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Kyle was very helpful, looking forward to the new mattress and sleeping better. Hopefully it's the same mattress we loved at the hotel we stayed at. Now to look for new pillows! Great pricing as well and no tax which was nice.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production and delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Knowledgeable and Friendly. The rep was very informative in my buying process. I've been to a lot of retail stores but when my wife found this through google, I know it was worth the time and price. The delivery and haul away was a big plus as well.

US-Mattress response

Hello Arthur, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review and feedback! We really appreciate it. We hope you and your wife enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I had a great experience when I ordered a mattress in 2008. It was 100% web order. I was a returning customer this time. I ordered again in 2018 and had issues, the difference was I ordered it via phone this time. I ordered a king size mattress over the phone as it was on sale with 20% discount, but the web order was not going through. So, I spoke with a sale associate. Apparently, the sales associate put the wrong size (Queen instead of King) in the order. The order confirmation email did not have description of the size, so I did not know about the issue until after delivery boy brought the Queen. I refused the delivery and tried to reach out to sales/customer service via phone and left numerous voicemails. I never received a call back. Apparently, they responded to my emails and even order a replacement (king size) but I did not receive their emails due to some technical issues. They never called back by even after my email requests.

I was not sure what was going on, so I requested and received a refund (via email). I decided to reorder the mattress using web order, I spoke to two different persons in customer service and sales (needless to mention average wait time was 27 min). They did not give the same discount I had via phone order or price match even after so much inconvenience and loss of two months. I feel they have issues with customer service. Still their web orders are fine. It was inconvenient dealing with customer service and wasting time. Only reason I reordered the mattress with US-Mattress was I had already spent so much time researching the mattress. On the other hand, the reason for my bad review is US-Mattress did not value the customer.

US-Mattress response

Hello Mayank, I am so sorry for the issues you have encountered regarding your purchase from US-Mattress and the service you received! I am going to send you a private message so that we can get this resolved for you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I just placed the order... Website is very helpful and user-friendly to pick out the right mattress for your comfort. Placing an order and financing order if need be was also very simple. Chat is available for help if needed, I did not use the service.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding the production or delivery processes. We hope you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

This was my first purchase from US-Mattress and the customer service was fabulous. I was directed to an assistant that helped me find exactly what I needed and ended up ordering. I would recommend them to anyone! The pricing was the best I could find and all costs were included, shipping, delivery, set up and removal. I would definitely purchase from them again.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I tried to use Amazon Pay to pay the order but failed. The address and payment choice are not clickable. I have to switch different browser and use credit card to pay it directly. It's really inconvenience experience, but your deal is great!

US-Mattress response

Hi Yihong, I am sorry to hear about the issues you had trying to pay with Amazon Pay! Thank you for informing us of the issue that you encountered. I just checked on my end and there do not appear to be any issues. However, I will forward this on to our Web Team to have them check into this further to see if there are any errors. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

The overall ordering process was very easy. The ability to chat with someone regarding product types, prices, delivery options, etc., made it very helpful. I did not intend to purchase today, but when the entire process only took 15 - 20 minutes, and I believe I got exactly what I wanted, I proceeded directly to purchase the product I was looking for. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Very happy with selection for hard to find innerspring FullXL size mattress. And I also like your graph on the firmness and comfort level which helped me change my selection from the least expensive to the most expensive, which is what I figured I would do anyway.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the manufacturing or delivery process.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Cody made our decision to purchase a new Serta mattress easy by answering all our questions. I would recommend US-Mattress to anyone looking for an informative and easy process as we had a particular mattress in mind and they have the current version of an older one we had a recent positive experience sleeping on at a hotel.

US-Mattress response

Hi Gerald, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and are glad that Cody was able to meet your needs and provide excellent support. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Today I was finally able to decide on which mattress to buy thanks to Kyle. Since yesterday I was searching for each detail. I wasn't pleased with the 14" height of the mattresses I had viewed since I'm very petite. So Kyle recommended the 10" height of the Bronze Suite Supreme II. Very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

US-Mattress response

Hi Eneida, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear the service that Kyle provided to you. We hope you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

After looking at a few online and local retailers' websites I found US-Mattress to have the easiest to navigate website, competitive prices/warranty, and fast turnaround time. I also liked that they have follow up care videos showing that they have a post-sale concern for customers as well.

US-Mattress response

Hi Rick, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Main reason for ordering from this company is that they had a $300.00 Visa Gift Card. I don't like to buy Mattress online but I took a chance but the same price I could have got from Local Furniture Store. First off I had changed my order to have old mattress removed. When delivery company called they said they had no order to do that. I called US Mattress immediately to make sure it was corrected. Customer Service said they would make sure it was correct and I ask for a confirmation e-mail and they said they couldn't give it to me.

Driver showed up and said they had no order to take mine away. I was fortune enough that I had already made other plans for my mattress to be removed or I would have had to deal with disposing it because driver said he wouldn't take it unless the order said to. Now here comes what I think is a scam. Turned in my rebate form and waited the 6 weeks (says it takes 4 to 6 weeks) and never received it. I called them and at first they claimed that they never received it. Then I told them I would send it again because I had a copy she came back with. Well we received it but it was denied???

I ask why it was denied and she said she didn't know why but they would send it through again. I said "Well I need to know why it was denied so it doesn't happen again if I filled something out wrong" and I ask, "Who should I talk to? Does your company do the rebate or another company." She said they did the rebate so I ask again why was it denied. She then came back with again a different story saying they forgot to order it. I said, "Ok how long will I have to wait" and she said another 4 to 6 weeks. That is unacceptable. I am thinking I might need to call my credit card company and put a hold on payment to see if it is truly a scam.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mary, I am so terribly sorry for the issue with delivery and the Visa Gift Card situations! I do see that In-Home Setup was correctly applied to your order. I have filed a complaint with the delivery company for not completing removal as we instructed.

In terms of the Visa Gift Card, you are definitely eligible for this. We did receive your form and this is currently under review. I have put in a request to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Again, I am so terribly sorry for your experience! We certainly hope, despite the issues referenced, that you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

For the first time I decided to order a mattress online and used the online chat to help me with the purchase. All went well but until we get the mattress and try it out will I know if it is the right one we chose.

US-Mattress response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that once you receive your mattress you will enjoy it for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Melanie was very helpful in resolving a problem I had. I dealt with her several times and she was always very courteous and interested in helping me with my concerns. She searched for a solution to my problem and followed up with me.

US-Mattress response

Hi William, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. I am very pleased to hear about the service that Melanie provided to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My order Number is: **. I am really unhappy about their delivery service. I got phone call this morning from a number which use a robotic voice (really robotic) to ask me select a date of delivery. I chose Aug 15th. Then I was asked a question by the robotic voice. Without a confirmation or a closing statement, the phone was dropped by them. I didn't get any email confirmation from the delivery company which makes me very nervous.

I called them immediately after they dropped off the call. And a customer service lady told me I haven't been scheduled at all! And the first available delivery date would be Aug 17th. I have no choice but accept. I was so sad! What if I didn't make the phone call to the delivery company. Could I be at home a whole day waiting for something never come to my house? I called the mattress company after that. They said they can try to contact the delivery company but they can guarantee anything. Just as another reviewer said their delivery is a nut! I am totally unsatisfied with my experience!

Updated on 08/13/2018: At first, I got a robotic call to let me choose a deliver date. And I chose Aug 15th. Then I called the customer service and found I wasn't scheduled at all. After complaining to them, I was able to rescheduled to Aug 11th. I got phone, email and message confirmation from them. I waited the whole weekend, 11th and 12th, at home. Don't dare to leave. Nobody showed up. Nobody called us or messaged us. On Monday 13th, their customer service said the truck was broken and they called me to notify. Because my phone was not working, they couldn't get through. It was totally a LIE. I was using my cell phone all day long. Actually I checked it once every 10 minutes to see when they could come. And besides, I have a voice mailbox set. They should've reached that if there was a signal issue. They just used that as an excuse. They had no honesty at all. Totally unsatisfied with my whole experience.

US-Mattress response

Hi Grace, I am so sorry for the issues you have been facing with the delivery agent. Per other communication we have had with you, we have submit request for order cancellation for a full refund and will provide you an update once request has been resolved. Please allow 1-2 business days for resolution and we will message you privately. Thank you.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I ordered a FULL size mattress for my mother on 6/13 and received the mattress on 6/27. Delivery staff came, dropped off the mattress and took off. After we unpacked the mattress, it was then realized the mattress's dimension was not a FULL size. Contacted customer service and requested for a replacement mattress with a real FULL size mattress. We were instructed to take pictures and sent over to customer service for verification.

Few days later, I got a response from the company, stating that "I do see the mattress is approx 53" wide x 74.5" long, and that is within the 1" tolerance from the manufacturer." Due to it being within tolerance, we are unable to order a replacement for you." The company's website stated that the dimension for full size mattress is 54" x 75", not approximately 53" x 74.5". Using "the manufacturer tolerance" as an excuse and refused to replace the mattress or refund is unscrupulous. I paid for a FULL size mattress, not 2/3 of a FULL size mattress.

Hi ShaoChao,

I am so sorry for the issue as you described below. Unfortunately, all mattress manufactures work on a 1-inch tolerance (except Corsicana, they have a 2-inch tolerance). Dimensions could be up to 1-inch shorter and/or narrower than specified. This is based on industry standards.

For more information on this, please follow this link to this information on our website:

Unfortunately, since these are made directly by the manufacturers rather than US-Mattress, the manufacturer will not honor replacement requests as long as the dimensions are within these parameters.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 27, 2018

Purchased a mattress less than 2 weeks ago. Upon delivery, room was filled with a horrible oil-like smell. When I contacted US-Mattress I was told to call Simmons, which I did, but received no help. Called US-Mattress back and was told they would stand behind their 100 day (or so, I cant remember the exact number) guarantee, we just had to fill out the proper forms, which we did, and we would hear back in 3 days. It has been almost a full week and we have called 3 times and still we are left with a MATTRESS WE CAN'T SLEEP ON AND I'M GETTING TIRED OF BUNKING WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD ON A TWIN MATTRESS! So yeah, 1 star review. This mattress literally stinks and we are at the mercy of a company that won't return our calls. Awesome.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jenn, I am so terribly sorry for the issues you are having with your mattress! I do see that our warranty department is actively working to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued communication with the warranty department! We hope to have this resolved for you very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I'll start by saying I've never written a negative review of any company before, so this is a true first. US-Mattress gets 2 stars instead of 1 for its prices - truly outpacing peers. The problem, however, has come during the delivery phase, and I'm still without a bed nearly a month after my order. I placed my order through the website because I had some flexibility - as long as I received the bed within 30 days of my order, I'd be happy. US-Mattress quoted a delivery of 14-21 days from order, which I was totally content with. Unfortunately, I'm near the end of my 30 day window and still haven't received an update on where my mattress is or when it may be delivered.

Two business days have passed since I last reached out to customer service, where I was told that the company is not aware of my bed is, and would reach out to the sales/purchasing team to check, which is the last I've heard. I then explained that after 30 days things will become much trickier for me to set up a delivery, as I'll be starting a new job and that at best case, I can try coordinating a weekend delivery from there (which would be more than 5 weeks after the order was originally placed). The response I got was that weekend deliveries may not be feasible, and are at the discretion of the delivery company they use in a given location. Therefore, I'm still without knowledge of when and how I may ever get my mattress. I certainly understand that delays can happen, but am disappointed that the company appears to have thrown its hands up in response, while I'm stuck without my bed in a new residence.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jamie, I am so terribly sorry for the delay with your order! I will submit this for review right away. We will notify you shortly.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I spent some time online chatting with one of your people yesterday. He was very pleasant but I had a feeling he was simply reflecting. Toward the end I inquired about adjustable beds wtih a firm mattress (I was actually thinking more in terms of slippage if there were no bar). He told me there would be no problem. Last night I came across a short video from your company. The fellow said that adjustable beds are not recommended with firm mattresses because they make the motor work too hard. This was very disconcerting. Today I asked another rep about it and he mostly agreed with the video which made me feel somewhat better. But, you cannot have people contradicting your conclusions. Makes people question everything. Bottom line: I did order my mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stan, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. I will forward this information on to our sales/marketing team to make sure that all of our sales reps are on the same page for future reference. Thank you for informing us of your experience!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Cody was SO helpful - I was trying to decide between plush and firm on a different model. He asked all the right questions, then after I asked for 'in-between' suggestion he found one for only $50 more, which seemed much more likely to work for me and my wife. I appreciated he did not initiate "look at this one, it's only a little more expensive." So much better than going to a mattress store with inept staff and price haggling.

US-Mattress response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Placing the order for a Beautyrest mattress was easy. The ability to cross reference to mattress models was very helpful so we could try them out in a store and then order with better pricing online. Can't rate delivery yet until order is shipped.

US-Mattress response

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! Your order should be shipping out today. You will receive an email providing your tracking information once it does ship out. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Cody was a great help in finding what I needed. The prices are good. The selection is good also. I will recommend US Mattress to all my friends. I have ordered from them in the past and will in the future.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and appreciate your referrals! Please take advantage of our referral program. You can find the details at this link:

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Competitive pricing on high quality beds. Was looking Mattress Firm's Sleepy's Reserve 15.5 inch pillow top bed for $999 but stumbled on the $499 14 inch Beautyrest Kenosha 3. Both plush very soft pillow tops. Happy with my purchase. Looking forward to new bed!

US-Mattress response

Hi Lawrence, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing a mattress online. First, I visited a showroom and tested out some models, however after offered a hefty price I decided to sleep on it. After getting home I googled "best places to buy a mattress" and I arrived at a non bias website that recommended 3 different sites. On the US-Mattress site the box to chat popped up and the rep Cody was very helpful and played a huge part in my purchase. He helped me locate what I was looking for in a promo and professional manner. I would highly recommend.

US-Mattress response

Hi Liliana, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this positive review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: July 10, 2018

A mere barely better than average experience from here on out will make this 'mission' wildly successful. I was tasked to effectuate the purchase, within a mere 24 hours no less, of a new high-quality queen mattress & box spring for my partner & her partner-in-crime, our one-year-old baby girl, for their sleeping pleasure, as I was banished to solitary slumber confinement by them many months ago. Did my homework (which was absurdly unfathomable in nature, as I am a lawyer with OCD, ADHD & some!!!) & made the purchase from US-Mattress ("US-M") for literally one-third of what it would have cost here at Macy's. Full Disclosure - had Macy's the foresight to run its July 4th sale through today, its price would have been considerably lower, but still twice that of US-M.

To start, US-M's price for the bed & box spring was much less. Factor in no sales tax & BS fees. Add a discount code I found (which US-M also generously populated at checkout along with a number of others) & a credit for reward points it let me earn just seconds before the transaction, & that is the recipe for paying three times less than at Macy's. Please US-M, just bring the proper glass slipper in good order & a timely fashion to end this fairy tale magically!!!

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Kenneth -- Thank you very much for the positive review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come and that you will not be subject to solitary slumber confinement for too much longer!

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review!

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information