Call toll free
4.08/5
Based on 88 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

590 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 16, 2018

Cody was a great help in finding what I needed. The prices are good. The selection is good also. I will recommend US Mattress to all my friends. I have ordered from them in the past and will in the future.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and appreciate your referrals! Please take advantage of our referral program. You can find the details at this link:

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 16, 2018

Competitive pricing on high quality beds. Was looking Mattress Firm's Sleepy's Reserve 15.5 inch pillow top bed for $999 but stumbled on the $499 14 inch Beautyrest Kenosha 3. Both plush very soft pillow tops. Happy with my purchase. Looking forward to new bed!

US-Mattress response

Hi Lawrence, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing a mattress online. First, I visited a showroom and tested out some models, however after offered a hefty price I decided to sleep on it. After getting home I googled "best places to buy a mattress" and I arrived at a non bias website that recommended 3 different sites. On the US-Mattress site the box to chat popped up and the rep Cody was very helpful and played a huge part in my purchase. He helped me locate what I was looking for in a promo and professional manner. I would highly recommend.

US-Mattress response

Hi Liliana, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this positive review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: July 10, 2018

A mere barely better than average experience from here on out will make this 'mission' wildly successful. I was tasked to effectuate the purchase, within a mere 24 hours no less, of a new high-quality queen mattress & box spring for my partner & her partner-in-crime, our one-year-old baby girl, for their sleeping pleasure, as I was banished to solitary slumber confinement by them many months ago. Did my homework (which was absurdly unfathomable in nature, as I am a lawyer with OCD, ADHD & some!!!) & made the purchase from US-Mattress ("US-M") for literally one-third of what it would have cost here at Macy's. Full Disclosure - had Macy's the foresight to run its July 4th sale through today, its price would have been considerably lower, but still twice that of US-M.

To start, US-M's price for the bed & box spring was much less. Factor in no sales tax & BS fees. Add a discount code I found (which US-M also generously populated at checkout along with a number of others) & a credit for reward points it let me earn just seconds before the transaction, & that is the recipe for paying three times less than at Macy's. Please US-M, just bring the proper glass slipper in good order & a timely fashion to end this fairy tale magically!!!

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Kenneth -- Thank you very much for the positive review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come and that you will not be subject to solitary slumber confinement for too much longer!

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 9, 2018

I'd not recommend this company. I'm a small business owner so I know the importance of service. This company has me nonplussed. We ordered a king-size mattress with delivery and removal of the old mattress. The delivery people left without taking the old mattress. Two weeks later another truck arrived but the guys said they could not take our old mattress because it was not wrapped in plastic and had some spots. No one told us that the old mattress had to be pristine.

We tried the new mattress for 1 month but I could not sleep through the night so we ordered a replacement mattress for an extra few hundred dollars bringing our total to about $1400. My credit card was billed the first week of May. In the middle of May an email said the mattress had shipped. Here it is July 9 and we still do not have the mattress. After complaining via emails, the company responded and said, without explanation, that the mattress had been sent back. We paid for it, but don't have it. Do not use this company!!!

US-Mattress response

Hi Ronald, I am so terribly sorry for the issues you are having with resolving this issue! I have forwarded this on for further review and we will get this handled as quickly as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: July 8, 2018

Needed a new firm mattress to replace an 8 yr. old Beautyrest. Researched numerous websites and US-Mattress provided accurate and clear descriptions of the type of mattress that my wife and I were looking to purchase. They offered free delivery and pick-up if needed and the delivery time matched our schedule as to our need for replacement. Thank you.

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 6, 2018

I bought a $1600 spring air mattress on sale. The tags and mattress cover confirmed to the item I bought upon delivery. Five months later when I washed the cover, I realized the mattress underneath the cover was a single thick piece of foam, with a 1.5 inch gel topper. NOT WHAT I ORDERED. Nor was it anything Spring Air even makes. I am still fighting to get my money back. They not to be trusted. CHECK YOUR MATTRESSES WITH MANUFACTURER SITE.

US-Mattress response

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your mattress! I do see that we emailed you on Tuesday advising that an exchange has been approved due to the issues you are having with your mattress. Please respond to that email and our customer service team will get that taken care of for you right away. Again, I am so sorry for the issues you are having with your mattress!

Original review: July 4, 2018

After visiting showrooms and speaking with US Mattress operators over three weeks, I have finally purchased a mattress. Cody was knowledgeable and patient as I went back and forth between mattresses and in my attempts to make the right decision for me. He was willing and able to answer my questions and to point me into the right direction. That is whey I purchased my mattress from him. Kyle was helpful in Cody's absence. I would recommend US Mattress to anyone based on my great experience.

US-Mattress response

Hello Nichole, thank you for taking the time to provide us this positive review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 2, 2018

It was very easy to find my way around website. I found what I am looking for and ordering was easy. I'll be able to tell how satisfied I am when I receive order. Customer service chat was available although I did not need it.

Hi Susan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns or need further assistance.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I normally don't write negative reviews but thought I would in this case in hopes of preventing other customers of US-Mattress from having a similar experience to mine. I recently spent over $1,100 on a Simmons Beautyrest mattress set from US-Mattress and couldn't be more disappointed. Before I made my purchase, I spoke to a US-Mattress rep and they convinced me to buy a Simmons Beautyrest Silver Kenosha Place III Plush Mattress. I was concerned, based on the US-Mattress "comfort scale" rating, that the mattress would not provide me with enough back support but the rep told me the index rating had nothing to do with the amount of back support I could expect to receive from the mattress. I believe this turned out to be false.

After sleeping on the mattress for a month, I was experiencing back discomfort on a regular basis. Even though the mattress was apparently new, the middle of the mattress bowed after the first day I received it and I would consistently sink into it causing my back to ache. I opted to take advantage of the companies $139 exchange program and replaced the Plush Mattress with a Simmons Beautyrest Silver Kenosha Place III Luxury Firm Mattress believing it would be a firmer mattress based on the specifications listed by US-Mattress and the corresponding comfort scale rating.

Despite the new mattress having tags that stated it was a "Luxury Firm", I'm convinced I was simply shipped the exact same "Plush" mattress I was returning. The Luxury Firm mattress felt identical to the Plush mattress and experienced the same bowing in the middle. After trying different sleeping positions for another month in an effort to somehow make the mattress work for me, I had to capitulate. I attempted to contact US-Mattress to see if there was any potential remedy to the problem I was continuing to have with the mattress but they never responded.

Now, 3 months and $1,100+ out of pocket, I feel like I have been duped. My opinion is that the two mattresses shipped to me by the company are sub-standard products (I have owned and slept on Simmons Beautyrest mattresses in the past and have not had this issue). In the end, I hold myself accountable in that I should have gone to a brick and mortar mattress store and physically tried out a few mattresses before buying one. However, I thought since I had owned a Simmons Beautyrest product before, I could expect the same sleeping experience and product quality if I purchased another one on-line.

Therefore, my advice to anyone thinking about buying a mattress from US-Mattress -- or maybe any other online mattress retailer-- is to seriously consider purchasing one from a reputable retailer that enables you to test the mattress out before purchasing. $1,100 is a lot of money to me and my family to waste and I'm sure that's the same for many of you who may read this review.

US-Mattress response

Hi Roland, I am so sorry to hear about the issues you described in this review! I will send you a private response in hopes that we can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I wanted to thank you for the shopping experience that I had ordering from your website, I ordered a double sided pillow top mattress and box springs. You a good variety of merchandise and was easy to navigate the website.

Hello Ronald,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate. We are happy to hear that you had a good shopping experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or need further assistance.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I visited this website after conducting research on a Beautyrest mattress I intended to purchase. I came across a site that compared prices on the same mattresses (different names), and US Mattress was compared. Quick order, lowest price! As long as it's delivered as promised, I'll pass the word along and be a repeat customer!

US-Mattress response

Hi Angela, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 28, 2018

After shopping around local stores and not finding what I needed, I decided to purchase a Spring Air online. I have had one for over 10 years and love it. Shopping with US-Mattress.com was easy and fast. The credit approval was easy and fast also. Desperately in need of new mattress. Thank you.

Hi Annette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this positive review! We really appreciate it and look forward to serving you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 6, 2018

So far so good with online ordering. Time will tell for quality of mattress and shape. It's in when delivery is made. I am hoping I do not get a returned mattress due to bed bugs as this has been a problem with local vendors.

US-Mattress response

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you will enjoy your new mattress for many years to come. Your mattress will come with a 10-year warranty. Please rest assured that the mattress and foundation you purchased is being produced and will come to you from the manufacturing plant packaged securely. There should be absolutely no issues of bed bugs! Again, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very helpful customer service, I bought a pillow with a gift card I was given for purchasing a mattress that is apparently on back order and will take over a month to receive from date of purchase. Hoping I receive all my products soon.

US-Mattress response

Hi Michele, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! I do apologize for the issue with your mattress order but am glad that we were able to assist in this way. I am sending you a private message regarding your current order. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We really appreciate it!

Original review: June 3, 2018

The mattress is on a good sale price. And PayPal/Amazon is an option in terms of payment. I will definitely come back again. The free spring box discount is amazing! Also the free shipping is provided. Live chat is helpful and I am looking forward to the delivery.

US-Mattress response

Hi Shuo, thank you for taking time to provide us this review! We certainly do appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 3, 2018

US Mattress has great prices and outstanding commitment to ensure you are satisfied with your new mattress. They even include a 120 return guarantee that you can use anytime after 30 days of sleeping on the new mattress. I wholeheartedly recommend US Mattress!

US-Mattress response

Hi John, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Easily found what I wanted with all the details I needed. The website is clean and easy to follow. I liked being able to get the mattresses with the trundle bed so that I know they will fit right. Cost was a little higher than other places, but worth it!

US-Mattress response

Hi Patricia, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I had some concerns prior to making this purchase. Kyle was very helpful, answered all my questions and stayed on line until my purchase was completed. I was impressed with his quick access to information. He was very knowledgeable. Great and efficient service. The mattress cost vs quality of the mattress chosen is very reasonable. Plus I trust the Beautyrest brand. The US-Mattress site is very user friendly and easy to navigate. My overall experience has been very impressive.

US-Mattress response

Hello Beverly, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns or need further assistance.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I always recommend you guys to whoever is on the market for a new mattress, bed or other piece of furniture - especially because I have been shopping with you for over 7 years!!! The financing you are offering is just a godsend now that I have no bed whatsoever - looking forward to more shopping in the future!!!

US-Mattress response

Hello Joanna, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review and such kind words! We really value you as a customer and thank you for recommending us to friends and family! Are you aware of our Referral program? If not, please review it as it may be beneficial to you and those you refer to us. You can find the referral program at this site:

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Everything was very easy to find and the descriptions were detailed. I was very happy with the experience. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I will definitely come back and see if I can find twin beds that are as affordable and my queen mattress was, for my two children who are under 5.

US-Mattress response

Hello Cynthia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback! Since you are planning to recommend us to family and friends, you may want to take advantage of our referral program. For more information regarding our referral program please review this link:

Again, thank you for your review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Ordering from US-Mattress was easy and the online chat feature with Cody helped a lot. I went back to the chat to notify Cody that my billing address for Paypal is different than my physical address - I will try calling or emailing to verify that is ok.

US-Mattress response

Hi Marilyn, thank you for taking the time to provide this positive review! We really appreciate it. I am going to send you a private message regarding your billing and address concerns. Again, thank you for the positive review!

Original review: May 18, 2018

It was very simple to order online. We spent a few hours determining what we needed. The videos and reviews helped. Our previous mattress is only six years old, but we are uncomfortable with it. It is also a Serta and we paid a lot more for it.

US-Mattress response

Hello Silvia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a positive review! We appreciate your response and support. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Just received a bed today that I purchased from US-Mattress and was so happy with their service. I just ordered another bed for my guest room, they recommended a bed and I love it, quick service and awesome customer service.

US-Mattress response

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to provide us a positive review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new bed for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. Again, thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2018

I ordered a mattress online after checking it out in the store. Not only was it cheaper through US-Mattress but it came with the box spring, bed frame and delivery free of charge plus a $300 Visa gift card! Unfortunately, even after a month the mattress was too firm. I contacted US-Mattress and they not only exchanged my mattress for a softer model no questions asked, they picked up my old mattress and delivered the new one free of charge and gave me the $100 difference between the two. My new mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. This is an awesome company and I will be continuing to use them for all my bedding needs and I will recommend them to everyone I know.

US-Mattress response

Hello Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback and for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new mattress. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Purchase was easy. Sale price was good. Chat was helpful. I like that I can use PayPal. Website is easy to navigate with powerful and intuitive search features. I just hope that delivery goes as smooth. The last purchase that I made from US Mattress went well until the delivery phase. I finally got my order though it was several days late. Fingers crossed.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jeffrey, thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your first purchase to place another order with us. An email will be sent to you once your order has been produced and ships from the manufacturer. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns regarding the delivery process and we will assist you through the process. Again, thank you for sending us your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: May 6, 2018

It was easy to set up and the process was quick. I would recommend this method to others however the checkout was very redundant. I had to enter my information multiple times just to complete my purchase. Also it was a little confusing getting the Visa gift card.

US-Mattress response

Hi Pierce, thank you for providing positive feedback! I will forward your information for further review as we are always seeking to improve our processes. We take seriously the feedback from our customers.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This website is as good as we can get without actually sitting on a mattress. It probably is actually better than sitting (or laying on a mattress) because mattresses in stores don't give you an accurate feel all the time. I really like the softness rating and try it tabs and objective firmness range. We just got a different mattress at Sears and hate it. It is going in our guest room and needs a topper just to make it comfortable enough to sleep on, but the one in the store felt different. The no risk return policy also supplies peace of mind. Sears isn't terrible compared to some of the stores, but it is much worse than US-Mattress.com. Your prices are also great. The mattress we bought at sears that was more than 60% off was within a couple of dollars of the regular price on this website, and they charged extra for haul away.

Hello Rod,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our website! We do try our best to provide as much information as possible. Please keep in mind that, besides mattresses and foundations, we also sell a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, etc. We are here to assist you with whatever bedding needs may arise. Again, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide feedback. We appreciate it!

Original review: April 28, 2018

Easy to use site. Great choices of brands and styles of mattresses and bedding. I will likely buy at least two more mattresses and a bunk bed set from this site. The prices are reasonable and shipping is convenient rates. This one is free.

US-Mattress response

Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding our site! Thank you for choosing US-Mattress for your bedding needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Cody was professional, friendly, humorous, and helpful. He was patient while we debated our options and encouraged us to take our time making a decision, and offered his opinion and upsold us to a king over the queen. He was able to offer us a discount and advised that we do not pay sales tax in our state, which helped in our decision making as well.

US-Mattress response

Hi Bob, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and that you chose us for your mattress needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information