toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is the second mattress that I have ordered from them. After looking online at many other places - there is no better prices and selection than found here. Easy to select the correct mattress for your situation. Great website to tell you everything you need to know including a lot of reviews. As long as you don't need the mattress in less than a week - this is the best place I have found to buy a mattress.

The transaction went off without a hitch. So much more pleasant than dealing with pushy sales people from Mattress Firm. That's why I just ordered my second mattress from you in less than 3 months. This company is buttoned up and communicates well. Also a great value. We will be back for a 3rd time I imagine.

I like how website build and integrated between related pages. Also videos provided about mattresses helped me lot on deciding which mattress to choose, 120 day satisfaction or money back is good things to have when ordering mattress online without seeing it. Thank you US-Mattress TEAM...

The representatives on the Live Chat were extremely helpful and answered all of my questions regarding delivery as well as even checking out the specification on parts that came with a bed frame. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone shopping for either a mattress or furniture. You have excellent prices.

Lucky to find this (Natasha Plush Pillowtop Full Size Mattress) on clearance. The buying experience was easy. Luckily I didn't buy this mattress sight unseen since I got to try it out in a store before buying here. I'm on a very limited budget and was able to buy a top-of-the line mattress at an incredible price. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations. I'm hoping it comes with a low profile foundation since I'm short and have difficulty getting into my current bed with is very uncomfortable latex mattress (hard like a rock). I have a 50/50 chance of getting low profile foundation or so I'm told. :)

I was very pleased with the search function. I was able to drill down exactly to the mattress I was looking for. Checking out was also very painless. The process was straightforward. The price was the best I could find, and free shipping plus 100-night guarantee made this a very easy purchase to make.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

If I'm as pleased with the mattress as I have been with the help I got from Kyle, I will have hit the jackpot. Thank you, Kyle, for great service. Kyle led me to the mattress I needed, then stayed with me throughout the order process. He was a great help.

Ordering my double-sided mattress from the website has been very easy. I stayed at a friend's house several nights last week and she had a Corsicana mattress. It was so comfortable. I'm looking forward to the delivery of my new mattress and my first night's sleep on it.

One thing I didn't like about this experience was that I was unable to see that you were a Norton Ok site at your main site address. I could see you had locks and that Symantec was indicating you were secure, but there is no ownership information, which gave me a little pause. Other than that, ordering was pretty smooth. I see you are a Google trusted store. Although clicking on the image doesn't do anything at this point. Thanks.

I had a few question before I purchased and Tracey with Chat Customer Service put my mind at ease and answered everything. Thank you Tracey!!! Now, if can just get my sleep on when it arrives. Serta iComfort Savant III Plush King Mattress.

Have never heard of US-Mattress before or seen their online site. Online ordering process went easy and smooth however... will see if product arrives as promised and in great shape. Having product delivered to door and will set up on our own. This saved on shipping costs.

I love that US-Mattress provides a lot of pictures and specific details for the items I was considering buying. It will help a customer greatly when choosing the right one for them. Most other mattress vendors don't do that. Not even the manufacturers own web sites provide that many high resolution pictures and details. So kudos to US-Mattress team! You guys are the best in the industry.

I chatted with Kyle today about buying 2 XL twin mattress sets. He was kind and professional! He made buying online a breeze. Sometimes it makes you nervous to order big items online but Kyle made it so simple. Thank you for all your help!!

Used the chat with a rep feature and spoke with Kyle. He was great, worked out what I was looking for as well as the delivery time frame. Complete step by step process made everything really easy. Great customer service. THANKS KYLE.

The descriptions are very detailed. I like the chat. They really take their time to make sure you get the right mattress. I didn't even know about the comfort scale until now. I know my max # is 7 lol. It was so many to choose from but I think I got what was best for me.

After looking online and doing my research, I wasn't sure if I was ready to make the commitment without seeing the mattress first. I used the live chat feature on the website to speak to a customer service agent in real time. Although they don't have showrooms in CA, there is the 100 day exchange guarantee. Also, she was able to give me a small discount that helped cover the recycling fee! I whole purchasing experience was great. I can't wait to try out the new bed. :)

I am very pleased the pricing and ease of ordering. I will order again in the future, as well as recommending friends and family. I narrowed my choice down between US-Mattress and a nationwide mattress store with locations in my area. The other store was going to charge a large fee for delivery, and also would have had to pay extra for the box springs. The current promotion with the free box springs with mattress purchase, as well as the free delivery made this decision easy.

We prefer double sided mattresses. The retail industry has shied away from producing them in favor of less flexible and shorter lifespan single sided mattresses. US-Mattress is the only place that carries these types of mattresses. Kyle was very helpful in clarifying differences and offering up suggestions we could work with.

A pleasant and cost saving experience! I was able to select exactly what I wanted, and in a speedy fashion. I will do more shopping here in the future, and I will refer my friends here. Thank you US Mattress!

So far everything and everybody has been very helpful. Great guest service through the live chat and I really appreciated all the videos you prepare and upload for the mattresses. I only wish all mattresses had a Try It video.

I really liked the experience with this website. There was a lot of information provided, especially the videos were helpful. The filters provided also are very helpful in narrowing down the right kind of mattress. The pricing also seems to be the lowest. I could not find the same mattress for lower anywhere else. I will highly recommend this site to my family and friends.

Had no trouble placing order. Just hope product is what they say it will be. The site is very easy to use, will be telling my friends about this site. Looking forward to receiving my mattress. Like I said this site was very easy to use, glad I found it.

We've had a great experience so far with US-Mattress-- the Try It View videos for the mattresses are so helpful and really helped us feel more confident about buying online. And Joshua ** was great in answering a few additional questions via chat before we placed our order. We can't wait to get our new bed! Thank you!

It was a good experience. The chat feature with Kyle was a big help. Hope the delivery and set up goes just as well. The purchase of the mattress was a pleasant experience. It sure beats going to a box store and dealing with a salesperson.

Convenient site to shop for mattresses. Detailed description of the products together with corresponding pictures are provided. Online chat with a customer service representative is also available for someone who is interested to get more details and some "personal touch" on the purchase.

Questions about the process and how USMC does business. It went very well. Kyle was patient and I learned things that might have caused problems had not known. I completed my order through him and hope he gets full credit. His patient answering of questions and even hanging on while I checked something was the last little nudge I needed to buy the beds. If all my dealing with you are so pleasant as the chat this will be a great purchase.

At first, I was skeptical of purchasing a mattress on-line but the significant savings and knowing what I wanted eased my concerns. So, I gave US-Mattress a try. The on-line technician, Cody was excellent. He clearly explained the difference in Simmons Beautyrest series and made my selection easy. No tax, free delivery, set-up and removal of my old mattress with a return policy made my selection easy. I'll follow-up once the mattress is delivered. Thank you again Cody.

It's a bit early to give an experience review, but, so far so good. Very impressed with website layout, and, the coupon kicker at the end, nice. Also, your policies everyone raves about, like that, very cool. Waiting for my delivery, let's see how timely the "Express" delivery is, and, the quality of the product!

I was comparison shopping and Tracey was very helpful in matching the name of the mattress I was looking at in a offline chain store with a comparable one here that was a better deal. Ended up needing to go with a different one after realizing that the foundation plus shipping plus tax put it out of my budget, but overall a good experience. Thanks.

It was my first time ordering (queen size mattress set & twin size mattress set) online. It was such a great experience. Kyle answered my questions and concerns through the CHAT window. He was friendly & professional salesman. I'd definitely recommend this website to all of my friends, co-workers, & family members. Now I can't wait to receive these 2 mattresses to come. Hopefully they will be as wonderful as they look and true as all of the customers rating reviews.

We were looking for a flippable mattress and your site had the biggest selection of products and manufacturers. We really like the detailed information provided for each mattress. This makes comparison and selection easier and more accurate. If we happen to be off by a little, we also like the one time return policy that would help zero in on the exact bed for our needs.

US-Mattress Company Profile