4.61/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 9, 2017

532 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Mattress was delayed several times, customer service was no help. Mattress was too soft so I exchanged (along with $140 processing fee) for a more firm mattress, which when it finally came was in fact far softer than the original. The company says to exchange now will cost a $490 processing fee. $490!!! These people are thieves. Go to Mattress Firm or Macy's or anywhere else, don't get suckered in.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Excellent customer service agents who are ready to help, very knowledgeable and friendly. They assist and answer all questions. They also follow up after delivery to ensure everything was done right. Buying products from US Mattress was really a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I have been looking for a mattress for some time. I was told to try your company for a Stearns and Foster. I appreciate Joshua ** for his patience with me. I hope my mattress is as great as his customer service!! Will write again after I have had a few nights on it!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Queen Simmons Beautyrest Silver Kenosha Place III Plush Mattress just mattress. I asked Stacey if it could be delivered after I get home from vacation early Oct. She stated this should not be a problem. Stacey was very knowledgeable and helpful with my selection. I ordered one of these beds for myself last year and Love it - hope my husband likes his also.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Tracey answered all of my questions and provided the assistance I needed to place the order. She made purchasing mattress online (from US Mattress) easy. We have not received the mattress set yet, but based on the experience I have so far, I will recommend to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Kyle was amazing! He'd helped with several comparisons, and really made me feel he was shopping with me. This was a return chat with Kyle after a previous chat session. Links were great... Right to each product he was referring to. Overall best buying experience ever!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Joshua helped me in a matter of minutes after I spent days of trying to decide on my own. He was kind, efficient and didn't try to upsell me anything which I appreciated. Helped me to find a similar bed to something I slept on at a Cambria.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I like the rate. I like the price. The process was alright, but when it comes to shipping, it says 2-3 weeks, and it estimates a date. It doesn't let me lock in a shipping date for the mattress. I wish the purchase step can help me select that way.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

The Ordering of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress online process was very easy. We are hoping delivery and setup will be this easy. We will come back to comment once delivery and setup has been made. Hopefully it will go very smoothly.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Bad shipping, I had to call them 12 times to make sure the shipping was lined up correctly. Then, they mishandled the shipping & it was delayed. Also - same mattress I wanted to order again, went up $143. It was $505 when I ordered my first one (via roommate Paul **) & then today it was $648. I don't like that at all, but I love the mattress, so I bought it anyway.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Kyle did a great job. Thanks again for the patience. We asked a ton of questions over the few days prior to purchase. Kyle was well versed in the products. Was able to locate the mattress that we had at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. Thanks again for the help.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

Through Live Chat with Cody was able to direct me to exactly what I needed. The way he handle our chat made the sale. He directed me to a 2 sided Sapphire to the firmness I was looking for. I looked at the suggested mattress and made my decision a day later.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Great Price! Great Mattress!! AND Great Seller!!! US-MATTRESS.COM IS THE BEST!!! Special Thanks to Tracey!!! Your customer service is SEVEN stars out of five!!! Far exceeded my expectations!!! The selection of mattress is awesome and your ability to compare products of different names from competitors was amazing!! THANK YOU!!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I ordered a top of the line mattress yesterday. It was such a good deal I ordered a second same mattress for my son and his wife. While I was online ordering the second mattress I received a call from the freight company to schedule delivery of yesterday's order. It's Wednesday and the mattress is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. Great service. Josh my Chat operator was key to making both of my purchases.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I worked with both Cody and Tracey. They were both informative helpful and professional, well done to both of them. I would recommend them to everyone. They made the entire experience very easy. US-Mattress pricing and promotion was also the best available.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Well, love the website. Being a fairly big internet shopper, I can say your website is great in that it functions like it should, so Kudos there! Now, will the product be of the quality I expect? We shall see. I will advise at a later date concerning the product. So far, so good.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Customer service and ease of using website were great. I look forward to receiving the new mattresses in a few weeks. I will certainly come back to update my review once they arrive and we test them. We purchased two twin mattresses with box springs and frames and one queen mattress, box springs and frame.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Cody was very helpful and we used chat rather than the phone because I just got a new iphone and am in the learning stage. Thank you for your assistance, patience and honesty. I look forward to my new mattress and a back free of ache.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Cody has been the best help. I would not have placed this order without the help he provided. There were a couple of problems on my end and Cody made sure that the experience was great! I hope the product is as good as the support I received.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The purchase of this Sealy queen size mattress Was fairly easy with since already had an Amazon account setup for payment method. Also the options that were offered with the mattress during checkout and delivery and setup options were useful. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Chatted with Tracey and was very impressed with her knowledge and the friendliness she afforded me. Great representative of your company! Out shopping at furniture stores today and found what I wanted and decided to check the web for "better deals" and found it! Saved a bundle by buying with US Mattress, and will continue as this is my second purchase.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I selected my two items due to the value and quality. I look forward to them going with my new US-Mattress! The construction of the material along with the assurance that the pillows are hypo-allergenic, makes for a wise choice. I am glad that the web site was user friendly. I highly recommend this site for a good night's sleep.

Original review: July 29, 2017

When I first entered the website, I notice the four steps quiz which will help me to choose the mattress that I want. And I would say it is really helpful. It helps you to filter the comfort, the type and the finish of the mattress. And finally the mattress I chose is one of the recommended. If you know nothing about mattress, the website could help you in another way. There is a whole section telling you all basic knowledge of mattress and the experts' tips. I learned a lot from it and it guided me to my final option. The most amazing part is that when you have questions, there will be a staff talk with you via Live Chat. I asked some questions about discounts, delivery and brands. All my questions were answered in a patient and efficient way. In total, US-Mattress is a great website where you could have any options you want, either economy mattress or luxury mattress. If I need to buy mattress in the future, I will definitely choose this website.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Bought a Beautyrest Black Sonya Cal King mattress, no problems. And I saved some $500 from the predominant retail store price buying online! It turns out that this high end mattress is only made when you place an order, and whoever you order it from is just taking your order and forwarding it to the Simmons factory in Minnesota. It doesn't matter who you order it from, so it's just a waste of money to place the order with a local store or higher priced online retailer.

Arranging the delivery details is all that the retailer does! US-Mattress.com does have some nasty reviews posted online about it, but reading them it was clear they were mostly related to people who did not know what to buy and were steered to cheaper mattresses by a salesperson and then the mattress failed to meet their expectations. Like duh, never buy a mattress sight unseen. Plus there are the occasional complaints about screwed up deliveries, etc. None of that applied in my case, as the sale and delivery and communication all went very smoothly.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I ordered my mattress on Friday 7/21. I had been checking status on the website. I called to check on the delivery on my order when I noticed it had been in "ready to ship" status for more than a day. Anna ** was very courteous and assisted me by looking up the order in their internal systems. She told me the mattress would ship out today! I will write another review when my mattress arrives.

Original review: July 27, 2017

I used the Live Chat feature to ask some questions about a mattress, and was connected to Kyle. Unlike many other chat service representatives, Kyle was human, not robot like--a very pleasant change. (I hope that allowing a human personality to come through is part of company policy.) He was knowledgeable and took the time to understand my concerns and needs, and was a big reason why I am buying here rather than elsewhere.

Original review: July 26, 2017

The online chat was very helpful. I initially spoke with Tracey. I considered several mattresses and the guidance I got was very helpful. I was comparing Sealy, Simmons, and Serta and settled on the Sealy because Tracey said the Sealy coils were stronger and offered more support.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I purchased $3500 mattress from US-Mattress 4 weeks ago preparing my moving tomorrow (Jul 26th). I have been calling them since last week. The CSR told me she will update me information for the next day noon. I never get the call and same thing happened again. It has been 8 days after 40 minute waiting on the call, I had the same information I received last Thursday. They told me they can canceled my order on the day before my moving! Am I suppose to sleep on the floor? This is the worst experience I have had. Not recommend for doing business with them!

Original review: July 24, 2017

Looking for the right mattress is a frustrating process. Once I thought I found the right one Tracey helped with order details since shipping to Canada is a little different. She provided good information and was a pleasure to deal with online.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I originally purchased one of these for a heat intolerant invalid's bed. It keeps fluids away from the mattress even though it is so thin and light. It does not make the bed feel uncomfortably warmer, like most mattress covers do. I like it so much I bought covers for the our beds, too!

US-Mattress Company Information