toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Portia,

US-Mattress is happy to be able to provide our valued customers with a quality product at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback and hope that you love your new mattress. Sweet dreams!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I have been waiting for a while to replace my mattress because budget is an issue. I want a good mattress with reasonable price. When my friend told me about the website, instantly, I made the decision to finally get a new one. I love the user-friendly website & great promos. I will definitely recommend this website to my friends and would have no problem buying my next mattress through US-Mattress. I also love that they have Paypal payment option.

Very nice. I chatted with the representative who answered all my questions quickly and accurately. I need a new mattress, the price was right, delivery was free, no sales tax, and haul-off is free. It's a good deal on a good product. I wouldn't have made the purchase so quick without the aid of the chat.

US-Mattress.com is a good place to buy a mattress. There's a big inventory and selection. Fair prices and free shipping! Best of all you can take your time and do research. There's no hassle and no pressure! I definitely recommend buying online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing from US Mattress was convenient for me. It was fairly easy to find what I wanted online and their sales rep was friendly and listened to my needs when I talked to them. I ordered a mattress and a couple of mattress protection covers from them. I was a little worried about it but it was what I was expecting when it got here, and the people who delivered it w great. I was very pleased with how the whole process ended up.

Placed an order for a mattress locally with them. They were very patient with me through the agonizing process. I had purchased a new Serta 2 years ago through another company and needless to say it was horrible!! Day 1 it was painful to sleep on. I went and picked out a new mattress with US-mattress before I remembered I had a warranty. Long story short, my warranty claim was accepted with the other company but because of the EXCEPTIONAL customer service I experienced with US-mattress, I decided even though I could have received a free one, to go ahead with my purchase with them. Patrick the manager happened to come in to a store I was in and because my husband is a fireman, he gave us a gracious deal.

For these reasons I went with my order and even went back and purchased sheets and a mattress protector. I will update when I have actually slept on the bed but for now this is my story. God bless this company for taking care of fireman and policemen. What a truly great company and no better customer service representatives out there!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Purchasing a mattress online would seem to be impossible but US-Mattress provides a very interesting experience with videos of people of different sizes giving their opinion about the mattress. I would not have had any confidence in buying a mattress online without these videos. The only suggestion I would give is, to use a person between the 175 lbs guy and the 330 lbs guy. That's a big spread so adding someone about 225 would be a great addition. Still an excellent experience and I was very surprised that I was confident enough to actually buy a mattress. Great work US-Mattress, keep it up.

Simple, priced right, overall fantastic. Prices were much less inexpensive than larger name mattress stores, shipping was free AND express, and all the mattresses had lots of information, video reviews, and other helpful sections to make purchasing much easier. While I just purchased an entry-level mattress, when it comes time to purchase a high-end one for a future home, I can safely say I will go with US-Mattress over anyone else.

I couldn't be more pleased with our delivery man. He was clean, courteous, energetic and quick to deliver and make sure that the box was not going to a dangerous set back for us as he selected the safest place to the delivery. I bought the mattress for my best friend who suffers from bad blood circulation, and swollen extremities to her body. She is a very large lady and required a mattress that would serve her for a long time and still not be a difficult to her body issues. She loves the mattress and had great relief in most of her aches and pains. I have recommended your product to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a mattress from US-Mattress six years ago and we had a pretty good experience, that’s why we went back. The one we got this time had a pillow top, which the first mattress did not have. We picked a different style mattress and got what we were looking for. Also, the price was good and there’s delivery and free haul away. It was pretty straightforward with US-Mattress. We bought it online, and we were contacted by the delivery people and arranged the date that was convenient for delivery. I recommended it to a couple of coworkers.

Ordered a new bed and bed frame. Noticed the bed mattress was cheaper than anywhere else that I found but the a box spring from here is much higher than other online locations as well as the frame for the bed. Not much of a selection on those 2 parts so I'm getting them from a different site.

Found your mattress sale on slickdeals.net and am moving out of my parents house, needed a mattress. Am currently using a memory foam mattress that is killing my back and do not want to go see a doctor to make it straight again. Thanks for the awesome sale and the great prices.

This site is amazing and free delivery is quite possibly the best thing in the world for mattresses. I took advantage of the sale because I needed a new mattress and a family member owns a Beautyrest. It was a no brainier as I've always wanted a pillow top.

I purchased an extra firm mattress and the sales agent has been very helpful when I asked prior question before purchasing. I needed to know if I could exchange for another mattress if I decided this is not the mattress I wanted. He was4 very nice to answer the question and making sure I understood how the delivery works.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My purchase of queen-sized Serta with US-Mattress went pretty smoothly and I was very satisfied. I knew what I was getting and it was very comparable to the mattress I was replacing. It was the same brand, just a little more updated version.

I really like this website. I love having all the specs for different mattresses at my fingertips and I especially like to see how the different body types affect the mattresses. Ordering was not a problem and Tracy was friendly on chat.

I can only rate you on previous purchase. Delivery was prompt and the men were courteous and careful when setting up the new frame, box and mattress, and in removing the old one. I'm counting on the same service this time. Saved lots of $$$$.

This is a very good website. All the features are there to make an informed decision. I had gone to the local mattress store to check out the mattresses and then came here and found a super deal on the mattress I wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest to friends that they check US-Mattress before they buy a mattress. Thank you.

I felt like the person I was chatting with -- Joshua -- was very helpful in helping me find the mattress I thought would be the best for me. He asked questions that would help him give me suggestions then he worked with me to help me understand the process of purchasing the mattress.

Resolution In Progress

Mr. Cecere,

We apologize for the issues that you have experienced with your order. We will have someone reach out to you directly to discuss the issues.

Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I ordered a King-size Beautyrest mattress online. It was to be a two- or three-day delivery. Three days later, I was informed that the mattress was coming out of the Midwest and I live in Florida. I called to find out what was going on and I was told that it's going to be three days late. Ultimately, the mattress got there seven days after it was supposed to. It was sitting at the warehouse in Miami and the people in the warehouse kept promising they were going to bring it and didn't. We went and stayed in a hotel for four days 'cause I had the other mattress hauled off and didn't have any place to sleep. I should have done the other delivery which was going to be two days longer but it would have had setup in my home and carry-off of the old mattress.

I spoke to the supervisor and she kept apologizing saying it never happens but it did. They offered me a $100 coupon after I spent $1,200 and three nights in a hotel but I didn't feel the $100 was right. Also, we live in a high-rise condo and the goof that brought the mattress refused to put it in the elevator to take up to the 15th floor so I hired two of the valets who brought it upstairs. The box was completely torn to bits but the mattress didn't look like it had been damaged. My experience has been horrible but I think it was the whole transportation group who was at fault and not US-Mattress.

Wonderful experience. Spoke to Jessie and she was extremely helpful. Ordered my mattress and box spring almost immediately. Very pleased with the service! US-Mattress was recommended by a close friend and he just raved about his mattress. Also recommended to a number of our friends!

Ordered a year ago and the mattress and service was wonderful. I like the free shipping and old mattress removal. Ordering was fast and easy with a lot of payment options. The only draw back is the amount of time I have to wait for my order. Last year it was about a month before delivery. The price and old mattress removal make up for the long delivery time. It is hard to dispose of an old mattress cost effectively. Will be buying from this site again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a queen-sized bed online from US Mattress. This has been my second purchase through them. I liked how I could pick what I wanted. I found out that I could know exactly what I was getting. I knew the spring gauge, spring count, and the firmness number of the bed. I was very satisfied when the product was delivered. It was exactly what I thought it would be at a really good price.

I have been looking for an old fashion double sided mattress for a long time. This website has them and for cheaper than other sites that charge extra $100 to ship. Will write another review once I have received my mattress.

I ordered a mattress and also an adjustable base! At first my experience was not so good as my order was sent to the wrong state because of an incorrect zip code. Then the delivery company did not deliver the 2nd mattress as scheduled! However, US-Mattress were exceptional nice about correcting the error. They gave me a $200.00 discount and a $100.00 gift card! Everyone I talked to there are very kind and helpful!

Beautyrest Lydia Manor II luxury firm pillow top king mattress - I spoke originally to Joshua ** who patiently answered all my questions. When I returned to the site a few days later, I spoke to Tracey, who was also very helpful. All in all, a wonderful experience! Hopefully, the mattress will prove to as wonderful as when I tried in a local store!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got our mattress online from US-Mattress and we've had it for a couple of months now. I love the quality of the bed and it’s what I wanted. The delivery team was excellent and they were very helpful overall.

I have used US-Mattress in the past for new mattresses throughout my entire home, again for my brother, and have just ordered a new mattress for my mother. I love the free delivery, set up, and removal of the old mattress. The first mattress that my wife and I ordered wasn't comfortable, so US-Mattress worked with us to replace it with one that we liked better and have been happy with ever since. I will only buy mattresses from US-Mattress in the future!

We move to this town, and we are expecting our first baby for January 23, so we decide to bought a mattress. We made a mistake, and we call and change receiving a new order confirmation. They call me from the delivery company and sadly, the mattress was the wrong one... the one that we bought at the beginning (plush). I call again to the company and fix all the problem. Even if we have to keep sleeping in a couch with a new born baby, as company and me as a client was really helpful all the team. Congratulations!

Wide selection of mattresses to choose from. Found a very good price for a Serta 886 Queen quilt top! Great that you offer Free Delivery on Everything. Will be back soon to shop for bedding and linens and explore some of the other departments on your website.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We googled US-Mattress and chose them for the price. We've had the mattress for less than a year and we like its quality very much. It's better than our old bed. All in all, our experience went really well.

US-Mattress Company Profile