toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried this mattress out in store, but it was so overpriced there! Your website was able to tell me the comparable model and I was able to get great savings! Thank you! The savings from my mattress itself enabled me to purchase the smart motion bed frame as well :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cody was amazing on the live chat! ~ Very patiently spent time to help me find exactly the mattress that I was looking for! Even gave me a promo code for a discount on my order. Delivery is expected already tomorrow ~ Very happy!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy to navigate the site. I have no complaints about how you organize anything. Thank you for the easy access and I look forward to actually sleeping in the bed. Stand by for my rating of the bed. It has to get here first. It should be here beginning of August. :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The website was easy to use and the price was reasonable (after going to stores and looking at mattress prices that made my hair stand on end). The delivery time is rather long but there is no delivery charge so I can be patient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Just ordered a mattress/boxspring. I haven't had a new bed for over 10 years and the price seems reasonable. Hope delivery is quick! My back has been not too good and we had to get rid of our old broken bed. I have been looking at Simmons Mattresses for a while because of our trip to Disney World and how wonderful the beds were, which were Simmons Beautyrest. It seems like this Simmons bed has high reviews.

Tracey was so helpful! I had a question about the delivery service, and I was unsure of whether or not I would be able to get the mattress as I am not moving to my new apartment until next month. Tracey was available right away to assist me, and she happily answered all of my questions!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Kyle was my customer service rep and was wonderful! He knew the products and was able to guide me in making purchasing decisions that I feel will perfectly meet our needs. He was not at all pushy and was very patient in answering questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very pleased with the customer service I received via the online chat with customer service representative; Tracy. She was extremely helpful with finding the closest match to a previous Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress that had been discontinued. Tracy was super thorough in researching all of the specifications my former mattress had and utilizing that information to find me a similar updated model as possible. Great customer service! It is hard to purchase a mattress sight unseen without testing it out, so I think US-Mattress' "try it out for 100 nights" policy is very fair. I look forward to receiving my new mattress and hope I enjoy many restful nights with it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Twin Sealy Posturepedic Response Essentials Seward IV Plush Mattress: Seemed like the best deal, wasn't too firm, own other Sealy products. We have done business with U.S. Mattress Company more than once in the past with good results and have been happy with the price and the products. Being able to see and evaluate many options helps as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you to Joshua ** for making my purchase of the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Kenosha Place painless. He was very professional and quick. All of my questions answered satisfactorily. I will write a review on the actual mattress when received.

The woman who helped me with a chat was proficient and nice. She was very helpful. She explained everything that I asked very clearly. She commented on the firmness of the mattress that I was buying. She explained the guidelines by which S& F place pm a mattress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was able to filter and find all the information I was looking for. The videos were very helpful. Pricing appears to beat every sale price on the 4th of July! The images were good and the comparison features worked well. I was able to make real comparisons to the beds we were laying on in various stores.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Researched our purchase on your website and looked at quite a few choices. We couldn't decide which model was suited best for us, so we visited with Kyle in customer service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. We purchased a mattress today and am looking forward to its arrival. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great previous experience. Came back for this order because first experience was so positive. We love the mattress we ordered, delivery was prompt and easy. I like the comfort rating system and descriptions of the feel of each mattress. Makes me feel confident ordering online without trying out the mattress (so does the 100 day guarantee).

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Beautyrest King Plush Pillow Top - We found the price and description to be the best match for our purchase. The fact that this is a new, fully warranted mattress set and is available at one of the lower price points was reason enough to shop with US-Mattress. We've owned our present Simmons set for over 15 yrs and have never had any issues... none. Thank you for your assistance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

US-Mattress is a great place to buy a mattress. After many hours of research, traveling to several brick and mortar stores, we found that the staff at US-Mattress was very informative and forth coming with information that helped me decide to place my order. Mattress shopping is a daunting task when you start digging into the construction of a mattress. No two mattresses seem to be the same across the industry. The 100 day guarantee eases the anxiety of buyer's remorse. Thank you US-Mattress.com.

Easy and straightforward ordering system, enjoyed the easy accessible coupon codes. Ordering my full Sealy Posturepedic Bed was definitely simple through this website, and cheap compared to the competitors. Would use this website again! Also appreciated the free shipping. Hopefully there will be no problems when the mattress comes in.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nice service. satisfied. Will recommend US-Mattress to my colleague. If the online coupon works more sufficient that will be much better. The salesperson is really friendly and do know what I'm searching for. The whole checkout time is only a few mins.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is our second mattress, plus my son ordered one after I showed him the site. This is where I'll always order mattresses and recommend others to do the same. We prefer the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge, but they have a lot of options to choose from.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I thought the videos were well done and helped me make a decision as I can't try it out before purchasing. I also thought the reviews were very helpful. The prices are fair and quick delivery was definitely a plus. I have been searching for a week online and this was the first website that made it easy to make a decision. I just wanted the mattress and I didn't want a memory foam.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tracey was very helpful in the live chat session. She answered all my questions and made suggestions for my purchase. All in all, satisfied thus far. The prices are competitive and no sales tax in NY saves a lot as well. I guess we'll see how shipping goes.

Resolution In Progress

Rhoda,

We are so very sorry for the delivery issues that you experienced on your order. We understand how frustrating this is for you. We will look into these issues and reach out to you today.

Original review: June 20, 2017

Purchased a Vispring mattress set from the Birmingham MI store after under the 100 day comfort guarantee. The original delivery was fine, the problem arose with a subsequent follow up delivery of a bed frame. The delivery person refused to completely dismantle my frame. I contacted the store and they informed me that they were to take it apart, the delivery guy called his supervisor and he then dismantled it. They couldn't attach the headboard because he stripped the bolt so the headboard was left leaning against my wall marring the paint. I contacted the store and a 'district supervisor' contacted me that day and said that they would take care of the problems caused by the delivery guy and they would be contacting me the next day. It has been 6 days and NO calls and no returned calls. I am totally unhappy about this. I've noticed all the positive reviews from customers in other states, but none from Michigan, I wonder why.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have ordered a mattress in the past from US-Mattress and was very pleased with the service I received all through the process. Because of the service and the price on the mattress, which was the best price from anywhere else, I am a returning customer and will also be in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I saved $200 by going through your site to order our new mattress. The ordering process was painless, very user friendly. We are looking forward to our new bed arriving in a couple weeks. Thanks again.

US-Mattress offers a double sided, made in USA mattress. This pocket coil product will bring great value and I can feed good about supporting American jobs. I like the option of purchasing the mattress without box spring since mine are still in great shape.

After 3-4 days sleeping on our mattress, it started to sag. My husband weighs 160lbs (5'10") and I weigh 130lbs (5'3") so it's not our weight. They didn't want to pick it up and give us our money back. They were only willing to exchange it. The mattress was causing back, hip pain and was pinching my sciatic nerves in both my legs!! My husband was also experiencing back and hip pain too. For almost 2 months I had to call them to hear more lies. They finally decided to pick up the mattress and refund my money, however, I had to endure more lies again!! I finally filed a complaint with the BBB to get this matter resolved. They acted quickly once I did that. The worst mattress I have ever seen. Poor quality and the workmanship was awful! NEVER AGAIN!! Extremely stressful and lost a lot of time dealing with these people!!

Had a great experience thus far. Will update if any issues arise, but extremely easy purchase and we are satisfied. The shopping was carefree, easy to understand which item you were selecting out of many different styles and check out/delivery setup was easy as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

3 Beauty Rest Mattress, two are king size, one is queen size. Please deliver on time. If nobody in home, please leave them in the front door. If it's raining, please put them into the outdoor garage at the side of house. Thank you very much. I appreciate your hard work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far no issue yet, I am referred by my friend Mr. **, should receive the referral reward of $60. Also, I didn't receive the $20 for new customers as stated on the website, please double check and credit my transaction or refund to my credit card.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been searching for an innerspring mattress that is firm enough for my back, yet soft enough for reading in bed and general comfort, etc. So far, mattress shopping has been a confusing forest of awfulness. Not anymore! I am so grateful for your site. Plenty of information and frank advice. I love the videos, in-depth specifications on each mattress, and the live chat and telephone support availability. I can't wait to try out my new mattress. :) THANK YOU!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Well I just ordered my mattress, online, which is unexpected. Cody, the guy on Live Chat, was incredibly helpful in allowing me to get my questions answered and overcome some hurdles I had. Today's sale sure helped me make my final decision. I'll update once I receive the mattress.

US-Mattress Company Profile