4.2/5 (154 ratings)

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

Top US-Mattress Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a...

Verified

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a ch...

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: May 13, 2022

After spending numerous sleepless nights and waking up in the morning feeling like crap, my wife and I decided to “take the plunge”, and make a big investment for our sanity. The time had come to go shopping for a new mattress. With so many options on the market, the experience can be very exciting, but at the same time, it can quickly start to feel overwhelming. This is why I would like to commend Olivia, who was not only very patient with us, but also demonstrated to be very knowledgeable about mattresses AND motion bases.

OMG….the ‘zero gravity’ setting in the motion base is amazing! My wife and I asked ourselves “how could we live without a motion base for so long?” Undoubtedly our investment will pay off dividends every night for a long time. Yes, a happy wife means a happy life. LOL. Thank you Olivia for assisting us and ensuring a positive customer experience.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2022

Everything from the agent to the delivery to the bed was all outstanding. My mother and I, who we were looking for a mattress for, were very pleased to have tried a store beyond our first attempt, which was this one. They had more beds to test, they were laid out in a way that actually made sense, and the agent was far more knowledgeable and was eager to figure out what kind of mattress my mother would really be happy with. Everything went successfully, and the delivery company was even willing to hold the mattress for an extra month as she wasn't ready for it yet, no problem. Nothing but high praise for the whole process.

US-Mattress response

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Salesperson was knowledgeable and very helpful. I needed a firm bed that could still work with an adjustable frame. Found one on their website but current model was in the store so I was able to try it out for sure. The current model was “in stock” but not the current model. Chose the current one since I needed the mattress ASAP. Unfortunately, something went wrong with their systems because the order sat in the system leaving the mattress in its distribution warehouse taking 15 days to finally get it transferred to the delivery warehouse for final delivery to the house. It was expected to be final delivered to the house in a week or less. The customer service people and sales people were very helpful but the logistics support person was never available and the customer service and salesperson had no ability to get the mattress moved from the distribution warehouse.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We are VERY sorry for the delivery issues! We are glad to hear our Support Specialists were able to assist you however! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

The ordering process was easy and the customer support is great. I am happy with the mattress and adjustable base. I would have given 5 stars if it wasn’t for the extended delivery delays/rescheduling. On the day of scheduled delivery, I would be notified via text that the delivery has been rescheduled. This happened 3 times. My order was scheduled for 3 different days. Then the delivery time changed from 8-12 to 3-7pm. Again, the notification was last minute. I waited 3 hours at home only to be notified that the delivery time has been moved.

I had an appointment in the afternoon so now I had to make another arrangement. One of the reasons I was told was they could not locate my order. We had to make arrangements and missed work hours. US Mattress made up for the inconvenience but it was stressful. The online pricing and customer support was great. I would probably use this company again but they have to sort out the delivery/logistics company.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for submitting this review! We apologize that the delivery agent rescheduled your delivery multiple times! We are happy to hear that you did finally receive delivery! Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

We bought two mattresses from US-Mattress. One was for our son and that one is perfect. It's very comfortable. But we are not very happy about the one that we bought for ourselves. It's not as firm as we thought it would be. I called a couple of weeks after we got the mattress and they said to wait and give it some more time then call them back. Now that it's been more time, we need to call them back.

Originally, when we purchased the mattress, US-Mattress set us up for the white glove service where the crew was supposed to take down the mattress and take it away. While the crew did move the mattresses that were there downstairs for us, they would not do anything with the rails where the mattress goes on. My son went from a queen-sized bed to a full-sized bed. The tech wouldn’t make it smaller for us so I had to do that myself. With our king-sized mattress, we got a new base for it. The crew would not attach it to our headboard for us. They said they could not do that. My husband had to do that later. I was not too happy with that part, considering we were told they would do it all then to be later told by their guy, “No, we won't.” Overall, I would still recommend US-Mattress even though I was not totally thrilled with the delivery situation. The sales team was very good.

Original review: July 29, 2022

US-Mattress had a great selection and the reps were great.

US-Mattress response

Original review: July 17, 2022

They have great customer service and it was a great experience with US-Mattress.

US-Mattress response

Original review: July 6, 2022

I had a king-size bed and I got a new one from US-Mattress, and it's better. I like that it’s comfortable. The delivery people were quick and friendly. They made sure not to damage anything. It was perfect.

US-Mattress response

Original review: July 5, 2022

When I ordered the mattress, the rep said they had it in stock, but it would be about two weeks before they delivered it. I waited three weeks and called. He said it got delayed, so it would be another six weeks and then after that, it was another week. Also, when I was calling to check on them, it was like they got caller ID. I don’t know if he knew who I was or not and he wouldn’t answer the phone. I would wait a few hours and then call back. Then he’d say he knew I called the day before and that he was just about to call me. He did that twice and I was upset at that. But I'm glad to have my mattress because I’ve been waiting forever.

US-Mattress response

We apologize if there was any miscommunication when placing your order. We apologize if you called in to our stores and your call went unanswered. We will send a request to the stores management to advise of this issue. We are very glad to hear that you received your mattress sooner then what the rep advised you after you called in. Please let us know if you are in need of further assistance.

Original review: July 4, 2022

The purchase of it took longer than I wanted or expected, but it was mainly on me because I got the mattress and a bunch of other stuff. Also, it was a little more than I had anticipated spending. Other than those, the delivery was on time and it was a simple process.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for submitting a review! We apologize if your order was slightly delayed in transit. Let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

US-Mattress Company Information