2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.72/5

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

BOTTOM LINE

US-Mattress offers affordable mattresses and bedroom furniture. It’s probably worth checking out if you want discounted prices and highly rated customer service.

PROS

• Free shipping
  • Discounted prices
  • Live customer service chat

CONS

• In-store shopping only in Michigan

Top US-Mattress Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a mattress than is turned but also flipped. Therefore four positions for mattress. Hate pillow tops so this is great.

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a choice. Have had this brand of mattress for ten years! Excited to get a new one and try it out!

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: March 15, 2020

I went into this task of searching out a replacement mattress with trepidation because I've been severely disappointed previously... and the longer this goes on, the cost is not only in money and time - but health... as the higher profit foam/lower gauge steel mattresses are an anathema to good posture and back health. Jerad was courteous, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and above all competent in slowly, methodically... sympathetically walking me back from my despair of possibly never finding another good mattress to replace my (still in good condition, late 1990s Simmons Beautyrest King... but for age-worn 'quilting').

This will be my 4th... and all have been top line mattresses, NOT CHEAP... but invariably with too much foam, and too little 'umph' in the springs (gauge). No amount of EXCESS FOAM can make up for lack of support/steel/springs ... it just can't - and people who are mindlessly being manipulated into ALL-FOAM MATTRESSES will soon pay a higher price than in dollars & cents. Anyway - Jerad was expert at what he does. Like I said - kind, courteous, competent - and he reflects extremely favorably on US Mattress.com ... please convey to him my deep appreciation for a job well done (I can only hope that I'm as happy with the mattress as I was with his service).

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it and will forward your appreciation to Jerad. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Last month (Feb 2020) we chose to purchase a Beautyrest king-sized mattress from Us-mattress, (our 1st purchase from this company), instead of local companies with whom we've purchased from before. We quickly determined US-Mattress' telephone sales rep was informative, pleasant and trust-worthy. Our subsequent dealings with customer service reps by email and online chat were likewise. The delivery service (XPO) contracted by US-Mattress was just as professional, making sure that we were provided with a certificate of insurance. The delivery was on-time and the personnel were careful in both the delivery of the new mattress and the takeaway of the old mattress. US Mattress' price was competitive with local and national companies. We would use US-Mattress again and would recommend them to our friends and family.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We would love to assist your friends and family with their mattress needs! Please feel free to take advantage of our referral program should you recommend your friends and family to us. Here is the link to that program:

Original review: March 10, 2020

This has been a great overall experience with US-Mattress. I bought 2 mattresses, one King and one Queen size extra firm Beautyrest Black and they are perfect! Absolutely no complaints, firm for back support yet soft enough for comfort. I love these mattresses even more because I got a great price. The customer service I received when I called in to place the order was very professional and helpful advice. The delivery was just great. The delivery men were polite, considerate and prompt. I also received my Visa Promo gift card faster than expected. I will definitely recommend US-Mattress to friends and family because my expectations have been exceeded and that rarely happens. Thank you so much!

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. Were you aware of our Referral Program? If not, please check it out at this link:

Original review: March 7, 2020

Tillingham Beautyrest 3. Our first mattress arrived damaged (from shipping). Customer service was excellent. They told us not to accept it and we had a new one in a couple of weeks on top. I went back and forth with Ryan. He went above and beyond to make sure our new mattress arrived when it should and wasn’t damaged. He answered every question I had and was very knowledgeable. Because of him I will recommend to everyone as I was hesitant buying online.

The mattress was very firm at first which was a worry as we didn’t want to sleep on it. But we stuck with it and followed the tips to help break it in. It is definitely getting softer. It still isn’t a 9 as it states but I’m hoping over time it will be. If it still isn’t to our liking we will take advantage of the exchange program. We are overall very happy with our purchase. We also got a duvet cover and mattress protector of the sore and both are great quality.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review and the experience you had with Ryan! We will pass this information along to him. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Buying a mattress is a confusing and extremely tough thing to do. Every mattress manufacturer renames and issues different item numbers for every retailer that sells their products, so that finding a mattress to compare prices with multiple retailers is impossible. The way I was able to pick a mattress to purchase through the US-Mattress site, was starting from "comfort level" in the filter section as you search. I could not find these mattresses at ANY retail location near me to "test" it out, but I knew that I wanted a softness comfort level of 9 or 10. I do not want to have to buy a mattress topper every couple of years. I received the mattress just a week ago, and turns out, that it is perfect!! The soft comfort level that I was hoping for!!

The great thing about US Mattress, is the very informational website that helps you choose. Not only is the whole website easy to use and helpful, you can also watch a video all about the mattress of your choice. That part of this process was SO VERY HELPFUL. This website and video made the difference for me in choosing my mattress. Thanks so much US Mattress!!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate it very much. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Compared prices with Macy's and JC Penny, and you were the lowest. Really hoping the delivery experience is great as well. The selection was almost overwhelming, but I liked the resources made available for research. Your compare screen could use some reprogramming.. I hate the side scroll.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for submitting this review! We really appreciate it. We always appreciate it when our customers provide feedback. The information you provided will be sent to our Web Team for review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I have owned this mattress for 45 days and it sinks on the right side and left side already. It is uncomfortable because you are not even and we wake up sore in the morning. US Mattress does nothing direct for unhappy customers regarding product and just sends you to manufacture warranty department. You should just buy direct from manufacture or go to store that backs up the product they sell directly.

US-Mattress response

We are very sorry to hear about issues you are having with your mattress! In looking at the records, you purchased a Simmons Beautyrest mattress. Unfortunately, per our contract with Simmons Beautyrest, they handle all warranty issues for their product purchased through our website. However, if you are running into any issues in trying to get a claim resolved through Simmons, please feel free to submit a claim request through our website at the following link:

Once the claim has been reviewed by our warranty specialist they may be able to provide further direction and be a potential advocate in your claim request. However, please be advised that any claim approvals would have to be authorized by Simmons Beautyrest as they are the manufacturer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Comparing mattresses online can be a daunting task, but the chat support I received from Jerad was informed and helpful. I compared several mattresses and asked many questions, and he gave thoughtful responses and was very patient. It was obvious that he knew the products and was interested in helping me find a mattress that suited my needs. Overall it was an extremely positive experience.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have further questions.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I love US-mattress.com. I've ordered mattresses from them previously. They have great deals on great mattresses & great info to help figure out which is best for our needs. Thank you, US-mattress.com!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

It would be nice if the delivery day was much sooner. However I will be patient and I look forward to get better sleep with my new mattress by Serta and it was also nice to receive a discount as well. Thanks!

US-Mattress response
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! If you need any assistance or have any questions through the production or shipping processes, let us know. You can submit any requests through the following link:

US-Mattress Company Information