toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Portia,

US-Mattress is happy to be able to provide our valued customers with a quality product at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback and hope that you love your new mattress. Sweet dreams!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I have been waiting for a while to replace my mattress because budget is an issue. I want a good mattress with reasonable price. When my friend told me about the website, instantly, I made the decision to finally get a new one. I love the user-friendly website & great promos. I will definitely recommend this website to my friends and would have no problem buying my next mattress through US-Mattress. I also love that they have Paypal payment option.

The website is horrible and barely functioning. I had to try to keep clicking through a series of links to try to find certain products and was barely able to check out. Search function not working. Terrible experience and almost kept me from purchasing here.

The reviews were good for this mattress. Excited to try it out. After comparing mattresses and prices on different site, this bed and site seemed like a good choice. We needed a larger bed to accommodate our growing family. We did not purchase a box spring, plan on using an space saver steel frame to replace. Hopefully it works out. We would like to purchase a higher quality box frame in the future.

Needed lots of help to locate what we wanted. Joshua was a world of help and very fast at it. We did not know what to get when we started. He found the updated model #s we wanted. Our thanks to Joshua.

Had a great experience with US-Mattress. Will recommend to family and friends. Knowledgeable staff. Was able to recommend correct mattress for my needs, did not try to sell me something I did not need or want. Great CS and mattress selection. AAA+. Way to go guys... Keep up the good work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Found what seemed to be an affordable good quality mattress at low prices and free delivery. Have not yet received the (king) mattress so I cannot comment on the actual quality of the merchandise. Once I get the mattress and am able to try it out I will leave feedback as to the actual value of the merchandise I bought.

Full Classic Brands Cool Gel 6 Inch Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress... It's a very comfortable bed, We own a king size memory foam mattress and wanted to do the same with our kids bed so they could sleep well at night.

My wife and I have slept on this mattress. It is very comfortable and my wife and I had great nights sleep for a week. The website is very easy to navigate and describes the items in very good detail. You have great prices. Plus it's made in TEXAS!

A very fast and easy way to shop. Had done research on mattresses and this was the best buy for the one I was looking at. Googled to find coupons and used one to save extra money. Free shipping in a few days is an added plus. Will be delivered to my door. A great way to shop!!

Very helpful and pleasant. I was given several options to choose from. I would definitely recommend to a friend. It was refreshing to find a company that offers flippable mattresses. Answered all my questions and was very patient with all my questions.

Great Chat representative, Kyle, helped us feel confident about our purchase. No pressure. This was our 2nd Tempur-Pedic purchase. We told Kyle that we had the original "EURO" super firm, and he immediately knew which one was the replacement for it. LOTS of 5 star reviews all over the internet. Price was best we could find. No sales tax in NV, best price and the added gift card was icing on the cake. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a king-size hotel quality mattress from US-Mattress, and we're truly happy with it. Their sales process was very professional and appropriate. US-Mattress is a great company to work with and their customer service was good. I had a fantastic buying experience. Their price was competitive and the product is what we expected.

Your chat representatives have been SO helpful! They've patiently walked me through every single step. And I've been a difficult customer in that I needed SO much help, LOL. The only problem I've had has to do with the order form. I kept trying to order two sheets of sheets, in two different colors. But the order form wouldn't let me; it gave me a quantity of two sheets in the same color. I'll try again tomorrow. Other than that, your site and customer service is exceptional; I would recommend this site and company to anyone looking for a quality bed. So, thank you and your fantastic chat representatives!

Thank you for a great shopping experience. Your site was detailed and with concisely located information I could share and come to a decision with my wife without having both of us go through lamented and separate reviews. Secondly, I am thankful that we learned about your company on a late night commercial, in our uncomfortable bed, in 19460, PA. Well marketed, good website maintenance, and if the delivery is good a pleasant experience. If the mattress is as good as researched is out of your control, but we hope it makes a world of difference for us. Thank you.

I've been saving up to buy these mattresses from Amazon for several months. Unfortunately, Amazon, Walmart, and Wayfair all raised the price by over 22% on the king size mattress. Thanks! Would definitely recommend! I was disappointed that it didn't allow me to review shipping to see how long it would take! Great experience!

I think you need to be slightly better descriptions on each mattress. There are few with pictures, but items without pictures weren't described as damaged, overstocked, or floor models to make me choose little better. Also mattress protector should be option before final order process. I think it will help you make more money and also help customers protect their mattress. Popping up after order is completed doesn't make me want to go back to your site to purchase it. Overall, your site is great. More choices and better price than most others.

Web site was informative and easy to manage. Just wasn't sure where to enter my H.S. donation. Got online and Joshua ** was very helpful. I liked that your company supports the Humane Society. Though you're in MI and me in OR, that didn't matter. We all have to help the furry ones that need a home.

I live in California, but I purchased this for my sister in Des Moines, IA. Your online site allowed me to do this, and for the two of us to look at the same page so she could choose what she wanted. Excellent!

Ordered a new one. Seems easy enough. Have owned a Spring Air King size Plush Four Season mattress for more than 12 years and is still comfortable. My son just moved and asking for it as he likes the comfort of it also. I am ordering a new one for myself. Best mattress I've owned and wanted to replace with the same type of mattress Spring Air Four Season Mattress.

Resolution In Progress

Mr. McVey,

We apologize for the issues that you have experienced with your order. We will have someone reach out to you directly to discuss the issues.

Thank you!

USM Inc.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Ordered a new bed and bed frame. Noticed the bed mattress was cheaper than anywhere else that I found but the a box spring from here is much higher than other online locations as well as the frame for the bed. Not much of a selection on those 2 parts so I'm getting them from a different site.

Found your mattress sale on slickdeals.net and am moving out of my parents house, needed a mattress. Am currently using a memory foam mattress that is killing my back and do not want to go see a doctor to make it straight again. Thanks for the awesome sale and the great prices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Because of its affordable price, I bought a full size Simmons Beautyrest mattress from US-Mattress. It was very easy to navigate through their website. The mattress I got is good and comfortable. I have no complaints. It was a fast experience.

This site is amazing and free delivery is quite possibly the best thing in the world for mattresses. I took advantage of the sale because I needed a new mattress and a family member owns a Beautyrest. It was a no brainier as I've always wanted a pillow top.

I purchased an extra firm mattress and the sales agent has been very helpful when I asked prior question before purchasing. I needed to know if I could exchange for another mattress if I decided this is not the mattress I wanted. He was4 very nice to answer the question and making sure I understood how the delivery works.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My purchase of queen-sized Serta with US-Mattress went pretty smoothly and I was very satisfied. I knew what I was getting and it was very comparable to the mattress I was replacing. It was the same brand, just a little more updated version.

I really like this website. I love having all the specs for different mattresses at my fingertips and I especially like to see how the different body types affect the mattresses. Ordering was not a problem and Tracy was friendly on chat.

I can only rate you on previous purchase. Delivery was prompt and the men were courteous and careful when setting up the new frame, box and mattress, and in removing the old one. I'm counting on the same service this time. Saved lots of $$$$.

This is a very good website. All the features are there to make an informed decision. I had gone to the local mattress store to check out the mattresses and then came here and found a super deal on the mattress I wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest to friends that they check US-Mattress before they buy a mattress. Thank you.

I felt like the person I was chatting with -- Joshua -- was very helpful in helping me find the mattress I thought would be the best for me. He asked questions that would help him give me suggestions then he worked with me to help me understand the process of purchasing the mattress.

Mr. Cecere,

Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I ordered a King-size Beautyrest mattress online. It was to be a two- or three-day delivery. Three days later, I was informed that the mattress was coming out of the Midwest and I live in Florida. I called to find out what was going on and I was told that it's going to be three days late. Ultimately, the mattress got there seven days after it was supposed to. It was sitting at the warehouse in Miami and the people in the warehouse kept promising they were going to bring it and didn't. We went and stayed in a hotel for four days 'cause I had the other mattress hauled off and didn't have any place to sleep. I should have done the other delivery which was going to be two days longer but it would have had setup in my home and carry-off of the old mattress.

I spoke to the supervisor and she kept apologizing saying it never happens but it did. They offered me a $100 coupon after I spent $1,200 and three nights in a hotel but I didn't feel the $100 was right. Also, we live in a high-rise condo and the goof that brought the mattress refused to put it in the elevator to take up to the 15th floor so I hired two of the valets who brought it upstairs. The box was completely torn to bits but the mattress didn't look like it had been damaged. My experience has been horrible but I think it was the whole transportation group who was at fault and not US-Mattress.

US-Mattress Company Profile