2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.13/5

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 15, 2020

I went into this task of searching out a replacement mattress with trepidation because I've been severely disappointed previously... and the longer this goes on, the cost is not only in money and time - but health... as the higher profit foam/lower gauge steel mattresses are an anathema to good posture and back health. Jerad was courteous, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and above all competent in slowly, methodically... sympathetically walking me back from my despair of possibly never finding another good mattress to replace my (still in good condition, late 1990s Simmons Beautyrest King... but for age-worn 'quilting').

This will be my 4th... and all have been top line mattresses, NOT CHEAP... but invariably with too much foam, and too little 'umph' in the springs (gauge). No amount of EXCESS FOAM can make up for lack of support/steel/springs ... it just can't - and people who are mindlessly being manipulated into ALL-FOAM MATTRESSES will soon pay a higher price than in dollars & cents. Anyway - Jerad was expert at what he does. Like I said - kind, courteous, competent - and he reflects extremely favorably on US Mattress.com ... please convey to him my deep appreciation for a job well done (I can only hope that I'm as happy with the mattress as I was with his service).

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it and will forward your appreciation to Jerad. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Last month (Feb 2020) we chose to purchase a Beautyrest king-sized mattress from Us-mattress, (our 1st purchase from this company), instead of local companies with whom we've purchased from before. We quickly determined US-Mattress' telephone sales rep was informative, pleasant and trust-worthy. Our subsequent dealings with customer service reps by email and online chat were likewise. The delivery service (XPO) contracted by US-Mattress was just as professional, making sure that we were provided with a certificate of insurance. The delivery was on-time and the personnel were careful in both the delivery of the new mattress and the takeaway of the old mattress. US Mattress' price was competitive with local and national companies. We would use US-Mattress again and would recommend them to our friends and family.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We would love to assist your friends and family with their mattress needs! Please feel free to take advantage of our referral program should you recommend your friends and family to us. Here is the link to that program:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: March 10, 2020

This has been a great overall experience with US-Mattress. I bought 2 mattresses, one King and one Queen size extra firm Beautyrest Black and they are perfect! Absolutely no complaints, firm for back support yet soft enough for comfort. I love these mattresses even more because I got a great price. The customer service I received when I called in to place the order was very professional and helpful advice. The delivery was just great. The delivery men were polite, considerate and prompt. I also received my Visa Promo gift card faster than expected. I will definitely recommend US-Mattress to friends and family because my expectations have been exceeded and that rarely happens. Thank you so much!

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. Were you aware of our Referral Program? If not, please check it out at this link:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Tillingham Beautyrest 3. Our first mattress arrived damaged (from shipping). Customer service was excellent. They told us not to accept it and we had a new one in a couple of weeks on top. I went back and forth with Ryan. He went above and beyond to make sure our new mattress arrived when it should and wasn’t damaged. He answered every question I had and was very knowledgeable. Because of him I will recommend to everyone as I was hesitant buying online.

The mattress was very firm at first which was a worry as we didn’t want to sleep on it. But we stuck with it and followed the tips to help break it in. It is definitely getting softer. It still isn’t a 9 as it states but I’m hoping over time it will be. If it still isn’t to our liking we will take advantage of the exchange program. We are overall very happy with our purchase. We also got a duvet cover and mattress protector of the sore and both are great quality.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review and the experience you had with Ryan! We will pass this information along to him. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Buying a mattress is a confusing and extremely tough thing to do. Every mattress manufacturer renames and issues different item numbers for every retailer that sells their products, so that finding a mattress to compare prices with multiple retailers is impossible. The way I was able to pick a mattress to purchase through the US-Mattress site, was starting from "comfort level" in the filter section as you search. I could not find these mattresses at ANY retail location near me to "test" it out, but I knew that I wanted a softness comfort level of 9 or 10. I do not want to have to buy a mattress topper every couple of years. I received the mattress just a week ago, and turns out, that it is perfect!! The soft comfort level that I was hoping for!!

The great thing about US Mattress, is the very informational website that helps you choose. Not only is the whole website easy to use and helpful, you can also watch a video all about the mattress of your choice. That part of this process was SO VERY HELPFUL. This website and video made the difference for me in choosing my mattress. Thanks so much US Mattress!!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate it very much. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: June 24, 2020

I placed my order based on the promotion that I would receive $300 in gift cards and $250.00 worth of reward point money at their store. As of date I have not received the gift card. It's been over a month, but after calling three times and waiting on hold for hours at a time because no one answers, ever. As far as the reward points, it's a flat out scam. I was supposed to get $250.00 worth and again I had to call over and over, then they finally gave me less than $80.00 in rewards money on my account and are now arguing with me about the amount so they don't have to give it.

I will definitely be contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint, so at a minimum their unethical business practices are documented. I had many stores to choose from and wish I would have just stuck with Macy's at this point. Without the advertised promotion I would not have purchased through them, and without the rewards points included All other stores were a lower or same price, the rewards points was the only thing that put them ahead on pricing. So don't fall for it as I did, you will wish you used a trusted company. KS

US-Mattress response

We are very sorry for the experience you have had! In reviewing your account information, the issues you presented have been resolved, including providing you the rebate form and correcting the reward points on your online account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Kyle was very helpful in helping me find a mattress. We had a certain model we wanted and he found the one. When I started the chat I had a name from a certain model that was sold under another name and Kyle was able to find the one I wanted. Look forward to the new mattress.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I purchased a mattress last week and noticed that it is now on sale. I contacted Ryan via online chat. He quickly provided a refund for $200+taxes to enable my original order take advantage of the current sale. Thank you SO much for your help. You were quick, efficient and professional.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Rachel was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful when shopping for our son's mattress. She didn't pressure us into anything, just answered my MANY questions! We will definitely be back to see her when we need a replacement! The store had a great selection, which I was really pleased with.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Stearns and Foster Mattress. The order went smooth, the website allows you to compare and provided options for best deal. This is our first purchase from US-Mattress.com and will purchase from here again! Recommend you at least check it out, you will be satisfied.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have any questions through the production/shipping processes.

US-Mattress author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress carries various manufacturers, including Ameena, Chattam & Wells, Corsicana, Diamond, Restonic, Southerland and Vispring. Purchase online to get free express delivery. Shop online or at store locations in Southeast Michigan.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size mattresses start at under $300.

• Types of mattresses: Select from innerspring, memory foam, gel foam, hybrid and latex foam. Mattresses from extra plush to extra firm are available.

• Trial period: US-Mattress provides a 120-night sleep trial period. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Warranty: Warranties vary by manufacturer.

• Additional products: Furniture, bedding and linens are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information