It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.21/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

658 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 1, 2019

The online experience was very nice. I was pleased with the overall selection of products. The mattress I chose looks nice for the price. I hope when it arrives that it will be as expected. Thankfully there is a return available.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the production or delivery processes. We certainly hope you enjoy your new bed for years to come!

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Great selection of mattresses, loads of info to help you make a decision. Great deal on the Presidents' Day sale. I really liked that you have informative videos to go with the written reviews. Free delivery and the 120 day trial made this a no-brainer for our mattress purchase.

US-Mattress response

Hi Dave, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I was unable to uses my A.E. Gift Card towards this purchase, and was also unable to use my Amazon Gift Card, as it would not accept the Code scratched off on back of gift card. This process took way too long.

US-Mattress response

Hi Karen, I am so sorry for the issues you had with checkout! For future reference, our sales representatives are available to assist via phone or via chat Monday - Friday 10AM-9PM EST, Saturday 10AM-6PM EST and Sunday 12PM-6PM EST. Also, our Customer Service team is available via phone or chat Mon - Fri 9AM-6PM EST.

Again, I am so sorry for your experience! Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Excited to get new mattress for guest room. This will be the third mattress I have ordered from US-Mattress. Always pleased with quality & comfort. The delivery process is on time & smooth. USM I referred a friend last year & was supposed to get a cash bonus but never received it! Sure would like to receive it!

US-Mattress response

Hi Darlene, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! Also, thank you for returning to us for your mattress order needs. We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Ordering process was easy except for it didn't want to recognize my delivery address. I was then able to get it entered. Delivery will take 2 to 3 weeks which seems a bit long but not really a problem as we still have our original bed in place.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please note that the reason for the 2-3 week time frame is because we do not stock mattresses. Once the order is placed with us, we send the order request directly to the manufacturing plant closest to you who then produces your mattress and then transfers to the delivery agent that services your area. Because of this, you are assured to not receive a mattress that has been sitting in a warehouse for weeks or even months.

The process for production and transfer does take 1-2 weeks and then typically up to a week for the delivery agent to schedule and deliver to you.

We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The transaction was simple. The information online about the mattress was informative and complete. Good price on the mattress set. We compared local shopping to what US Mattress had to offer and it was the same as what we found locally. The model name was different, but the specs on both items were the same and the online site said it was under a different name.

US-Mattress response

Hello Sylvia, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

After a short chat with Kyle about my plans to check out the foam mattresses such as Purple, Casper etc, Kyle seemed to give me his heartfelt opinion which seemed true and accurate. That said, I decided to take advantage of a good sale because it was expiring. I have no reservations at all about making this purchase and commend you and Kyle for instilling the knowledge to help us customers make our decisions. Thank you...

US-Mattress response

Hi Steven - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

There is a lack of communication to customers. Emails and phone calls were not responded to. I found out on my last call the order was canceled due to an address issue without notifying me right away either by email or phone.

Good morning, Laura,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide this review as it helps us in our processes of improving our service to our customers. I am so sorry for the delay in communication regarding the issues with your order! I am going to send you a private message regarding the situation.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

On our 4th redelivery - purchased in Oct 2018 - Still don’t have an undamaged/deliverable mattress. Service is polite; but after 20 emails, we still paid $5k for a bed we don’t have. We shouldn’t have to go find a new seller and start over. They should make it right.

US-Mattress response

Hi Cathy, I am so sorry for the issues you have been experiencing with delivery! Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an order under your name. Can you please private message the name your order was billed under and/or your order number so that we can investigate this further?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Found a great mattress at a great price. Easy order experience, BUT mattress never got delivered. After waiting over a month, they could not find the mattress and we still had not been contacted by their "delivery team". Got the same response from their customer service twice that they were "escalating" it and should hear back in 48 hours. No response. May be a great mattress but don't expect it to actually get delivered in a reasonable time.

US-Mattress response

Hi Brent, I am so sorry for the issues with your order! Thank you for leaving this review. I will send you a private message shortly regarding your order information.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I just ordered a Stern & Foster Estate Bella Claire Ultra Firm Mattress from US- Mattress.com. They seem to offer good customer service when I contacted their toll free number and their Internet Ordering was an very pleasant experience so far.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Your company is great to deal with. Your website is one of the best out there and very easy to use and navigate. Your product descriptions and product videos are very detailed and answered all of my questions before I purchased the mattress, box spring & pillows.

US-Mattress response

Hi James, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Cody was very helpful. Knowledgeable about comfort ratings and compared my existing mattress to the new one. Asked relevant questions and directed me to comfort rating of new mattress. I’m a side sleeper having hip pain with current mattress. Hoping this change will improve the pain and help me to get better sleep.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jana, Happy New Year! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance throughout production or delivery processes. We hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Finally we found a flippable mattress, a quality maker, functional website, large selection, great information available on each mattress -- videos, "Try It View", etc. Love having the PayPal option to pay AND the 120-night trial guarantee sealed the deal. So far so good!

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Tonya. Happy New Year! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or delivery processes. We certainly hope you enjoy your new bed for many years to come!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Mattress lost its form in four years. I am so disappointed with my purchase. I purchased a Beautyrest mattress from US Mattress company in June 2013. It was supposed to last 10 years. The mattress degraded within four years. Very poor quality mattress that I paid over $1000 for. Now I’ve suffered from countless backaches. Completely disappointed.

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Sandra, I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your mattress! I am going to send you a private message regarding your warranty options and information.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Customer service chat was very helpful and my purchase decision was based on answers to questions and concerns about home delivery that I had. Sale price and Free delivery and set-up for me and communication with Cody in customer service sealed the deal.

US-Mattress response

Hi Ned, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

First the product. I purchased two of the smaller rugs about 6 years ago. I moved to a new home and wanted to get the larger rug to match the others, but I was told they had been discontinued and were no longer available. Then after doing some serious searching, I found my way to US-Mattress.com. And there was the rug I wanted.

As for the service, the order process was easy and straightforward. Apparently I was ordering after you closed. I kept trying to check out but found myself getting very frustrated, as I could not checkout. I gave up. Then I checked my E-Mail and here was your note that my order had been saved. What a good idea. That is what I call first class service. Five Stars from me. I will recommend US-Mattress.com to others. Thanks for your help.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We will provide you updates throughout the process. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I love the price. I would place my order without a second thought if the trial program has lower processing fee. If the website has a better comparison tool, I am sure it will be a lot easier to shop a mattress online.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I was very satisfied with my experience and would recommend this seller to my friends and family. The representative was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. It's important to me when making what I consider a larger purchasing decision to feel comfortable.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I ordered mattress years ago from US-Mattress.com, the mattress has pretty good quality, but have strong smell at the beginning, took about two weeks for the smell to be gone. Just order another mattress, will see how this one goes.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

This is the 4th mattress that I have purchased from US Mattress. US Mattress always has the best prices and the best products for the consumer. I love this company and their customer service team. They never disappoint. I am looking forward to receiving this next mattress set.

US-Mattress response

Hi Debra, thank you for taking the time to provide this review, and thank you very much for continuing to trust us for your mattress needs! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I loved the video, I found it very helpful. A friend of mine told me about this mattress and I can’t wait to receive it. Ordering it was so easy and I would recommend this place to others. They also offer financing, which is super helpful if you are on a budget. It’s worth a good night sleep to know your mattress is the best out there.

US-Mattress response

Hi Frayda, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly do hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I purchased a mattress with the help of Kyle, through their online chat. I had questions concerning shipping and he was able to answer them quickly. I also was informed of their price matching which when I found a mattress at a lower price, Kyle was able to help match the lower price which was all painless. Thanks for the help!

US-Mattress response

Hi Marc, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Cody from chat helped me through the difficult process of picking out an adjustable bed base. He took all the time I needed. I told him I needed to check on dates due to having carpet installed before I ordered. He gave me his contact info and made sure he would be available for me. I found a cheaper price elsewhere and within minutes Cody matched it and the purchase was seamless.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

So far so good. Ordering is easy w/ financing options available. Easy Peasy - took me a long time to find the right bed. I have searched for a better price since I found the bed I wanted in a physical store. Price is better than anywhere else I have searched including all department and mattress stores.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sheri, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions during the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Great site. Easy to use and seems like you have terrific deals on mattresses. Thank you for the $10.00 discount every dollar helps. We can't wait to try our new mattress. Thank you again and I will recommend your company to all my family and friends.

US-Mattress response

Hi Elda, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. If you are planning to refer friends and family to us, please feel free to take advantage of our referral program. You can find information about our referral program at this link:

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Just ordered today. Hoping it’s a well built mattress. I watched the video and like that it’s a two sided mattress for a more even wear over time. Love the coil system and tight plush top! Hope it comes as scheduled. Nothing like a good night rest on a great mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Theodora, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Your new mattress comes with a 10-year warranty. Also, if you are not satisfied with the mattress you purchased within the first 120 nights from received delivery, we do have a 1-time Comfort Exchange program where you can exchange it for a different model. You can find our comfort exchange program at this link:

Again, we certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was so surprised! I came to this website looking for the retail equivalent of a specific commercial mattress I had slept on in a hotel. I had an item number and Cody had a recommendation in less than a minute!!! He was super helpful and answered all my questions. Honestly, I had thought it would much more difficult and time-consuming than it was! Cody rocks!

US-Mattress response

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Kathleen was professional, friendly, and was able to answer my questions comparing the mattress for sale by US-Mattress with the model it replaced (that went out of production in 2016). She also helped me understand platform options, and answer a few more questions about the Sleeptracker item. My mattress is on order and I hope the great service so far is a sign of a great delivery and future mattress using experience. Finally, I also appreciated the US-Mattress website its helpful features.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jason, thank you very much for providing this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Resolution response: Dec. 20, 2018

The company did resolve the issue. I wouldn't repeat the purchase or recommend as it was a long and stressful process but they made things right eventually. I think better communication would be helpful and I understand that a lot of problems were caused by the delivery company which I think they are no longer using.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I made a huge mistake buying a mattress from this company. They and their freight company lied multiple times. I tried to do a "comfort exchange" twice (for a $140 fee) and both times I was not sent a new mattress. I would wait for weeks, waste time on numerous phone calls to both US-Mattress and the freight company, only to be told they had "lost the mattress" or some other excuse. It ended up with me being stuck with a low quality, uncomfortable, $1400 mattress. I kick myself every day for letting them take my old mattress. It was a quality brand and not old but was just too firm. I wish I had kept it and put a topper on it or something. I now have to pay every month for a bed that I hate.

Eventually one customer service rep offered me a refund - but only if and when they received the one I bought. So I was supposed to trust the same freight company to honestly ship this one back. I was scared at that point that they would take the bed and not refund my money and say that it too had been "lost". Now I wish I had gone ahead and done it because it's going to end up in the landfill anyway. I was contacted by customer service and they offered me nothing but the chance to pay yet another fee and buy another bed from them. They are either scam artists or the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with.

Hi Noni,

I am so terribly sorry for the issues you experienced! This appears to be for an order you originally placed in July 2017. And then there were issues with the Comfort Exchange order and reship of that order.

I am going to escalate this to customer service management. Since it has been a year since these issues occurred I cannot guarantee that they will be able to assist further. However, I will submit a request to see what we can do to get this resolved for you. Please allow 1-2 business days for a representative to reach out to you.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the experience you faced! We take our customers needs very seriously and this issue will be addressed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review as we rely on feedback from our customers to help us improve our processes and our service.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information