toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is the second mattress that I have ordered from them. After looking online at many other places - there is no better prices and selection than found here. Easy to select the correct mattress for your situation. Great website to tell you everything you need to know including a lot of reviews. As long as you don't need the mattress in less than a week - this is the best place I have found to buy a mattress.

The descriptions are very detailed. I like the chat. They really take their time to make sure you get the right mattress. I didn't even know about the comfort scale until now. I know my max # is 7 lol. It was so many to choose from but I think I got what was best for me.

After looking online and doing my research, I wasn't sure if I was ready to make the commitment without seeing the mattress first. I used the live chat feature on the website to speak to a customer service agent in real time. Although they don't have showrooms in CA, there is the 100 day exchange guarantee. Also, she was able to give me a small discount that helped cover the recycling fee! I whole purchasing experience was great. I can't wait to try out the new bed. :)

I am very pleased the pricing and ease of ordering. I will order again in the future, as well as recommending friends and family. I narrowed my choice down between US-Mattress and a nationwide mattress store with locations in my area. The other store was going to charge a large fee for delivery, and also would have had to pay extra for the box springs. The current promotion with the free box springs with mattress purchase, as well as the free delivery made this decision easy.

We prefer double sided mattresses. The retail industry has shied away from producing them in favor of less flexible and shorter lifespan single sided mattresses. US-Mattress is the only place that carries these types of mattresses. Kyle was very helpful in clarifying differences and offering up suggestions we could work with.

A pleasant and cost saving experience! I was able to select exactly what I wanted, and in a speedy fashion. I will do more shopping here in the future, and I will refer my friends here. Thank you US Mattress!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

So far everything and everybody has been very helpful. Great guest service through the live chat and I really appreciated all the videos you prepare and upload for the mattresses. I only wish all mattresses had a Try It video.

I really liked the experience with this website. There was a lot of information provided, especially the videos were helpful. The filters provided also are very helpful in narrowing down the right kind of mattress. The pricing also seems to be the lowest. I could not find the same mattress for lower anywhere else. I will highly recommend this site to my family and friends.

Had no trouble placing order. Just hope product is what they say it will be. The site is very easy to use, will be telling my friends about this site. Looking forward to receiving my mattress. Like I said this site was very easy to use, glad I found it.

We've had a great experience so far with US-Mattress-- the Try It View videos for the mattresses are so helpful and really helped us feel more confident about buying online. And Joshua ** was great in answering a few additional questions via chat before we placed our order. We can't wait to get our new bed! Thank you!

It was a good experience. The chat feature with Kyle was a big help. Hope the delivery and set up goes just as well. The purchase of the mattress was a pleasant experience. It sure beats going to a box store and dealing with a salesperson.

Convenient site to shop for mattresses. Detailed description of the products together with corresponding pictures are provided. Online chat with a customer service representative is also available for someone who is interested to get more details and some "personal touch" on the purchase.

Questions about the process and how USMC does business. It went very well. Kyle was patient and I learned things that might have caused problems had not known. I completed my order through him and hope he gets full credit. His patient answering of questions and even hanging on while I checked something was the last little nudge I needed to buy the beds. If all my dealing with you are so pleasant as the chat this will be a great purchase.

At first, I was skeptical of purchasing a mattress on-line but the significant savings and knowing what I wanted eased my concerns. So, I gave US-Mattress a try. The on-line technician, Cody was excellent. He clearly explained the difference in Simmons Beautyrest series and made my selection easy. No tax, free delivery, set-up and removal of my old mattress with a return policy made my selection easy. I'll follow-up once the mattress is delivered. Thank you again Cody.

It's a bit early to give an experience review, but, so far so good. Very impressed with website layout, and, the coupon kicker at the end, nice. Also, your policies everyone raves about, like that, very cool. Waiting for my delivery, let's see how timely the "Express" delivery is, and, the quality of the product!

I was comparison shopping and Tracey was very helpful in matching the name of the mattress I was looking at in a offline chain store with a comparable one here that was a better deal. Ended up needing to go with a different one after realizing that the foundation plus shipping plus tax put it out of my budget, but overall a good experience. Thanks.

It was my first time ordering (queen size mattress set & twin size mattress set) online. It was such a great experience. Kyle answered my questions and concerns through the CHAT window. He was friendly & professional salesman. I'd definitely recommend this website to all of my friends, co-workers, & family members. Now I can't wait to receive these 2 mattresses to come. Hopefully they will be as wonderful as they look and true as all of the customers rating reviews.

We were looking for a flippable mattress and your site had the biggest selection of products and manufacturers. We really like the detailed information provided for each mattress. This makes comparison and selection easier and more accurate. If we happen to be off by a little, we also like the one time return policy that would help zero in on the exact bed for our needs.

Site easy to use and gives excellent information about the Serta mattress set product including video. Free shipping and a very good price. Looking forward to using it in GA at my aunt's house when I visit and get rid of her 40 yr old one!

Love the website. Very good and clear presentations for each of the items. Did a live chat which helped a bit as well. Choices offered are many and varied but do your homework first then purchase from US-Mattress. You will be glad you did!

Chat difficult cause I don't type. Beats going out but would have like to try before I bought. If not for the patience of Cody I probably would not have made a purchase like this online. Cant wait for the mattress to arrive.

The website is horrible and barely functioning. I had to try to keep clicking through a series of links to try to find certain products and was barely able to check out. Search function not working. Terrible experience and almost kept me from purchasing here.

The reviews were good for this mattress. Excited to try it out. After comparing mattresses and prices on different site, this bed and site seemed like a good choice. We needed a larger bed to accommodate our growing family. We did not purchase a box spring, plan on using an space saver steel frame to replace. Hopefully it works out. We would like to purchase a higher quality box frame in the future.

Needed lots of help to locate what we wanted. Joshua was a world of help and very fast at it. We did not know what to get when we started. He found the updated model #s we wanted. Our thanks to Joshua.

Had a great experience with US-Mattress. Will recommend to family and friends. Knowledgeable staff. Was able to recommend correct mattress for my needs, did not try to sell me something I did not need or want. Great CS and mattress selection. AAA+. Way to go guys... Keep up the good work.

Found what seemed to be an affordable good quality mattress at low prices and free delivery. Have not yet received the (king) mattress so I cannot comment on the actual quality of the merchandise. Once I get the mattress and am able to try it out I will leave feedback as to the actual value of the merchandise I bought.

Full Classic Brands Cool Gel 6 Inch Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress... It's a very comfortable bed, We own a king size memory foam mattress and wanted to do the same with our kids bed so they could sleep well at night.

My wife and I have slept on this mattress. It is very comfortable and my wife and I had great nights sleep for a week. The website is very easy to navigate and describes the items in very good detail. You have great prices. Plus it's made in TEXAS!

A very fast and easy way to shop. Had done research on mattresses and this was the best buy for the one I was looking at. Googled to find coupons and used one to save extra money. Free shipping in a few days is an added plus. Will be delivered to my door. A great way to shop!!

Very helpful and pleasant. I was given several options to choose from. I would definitely recommend to a friend. It was refreshing to find a company that offers flippable mattresses. Answered all my questions and was very patient with all my questions.

Great Chat representative, Kyle, helped us feel confident about our purchase. No pressure. This was our 2nd Tempur-Pedic purchase. We told Kyle that we had the original "EURO" super firm, and he immediately knew which one was the replacement for it. LOTS of 5 star reviews all over the internet. Price was best we could find. No sales tax in NV, best price and the added gift card was icing on the cake. Thank you.

US-Mattress Company Profile