2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: March 15, 2020

I went into this task of searching out a replacement mattress with trepidation because I've been severely disappointed previously... and the longer this goes on, the cost is not only in money and time - but health... as the higher profit foam/lower gauge steel mattresses are an anathema to good posture and back health. Jerad was courteous, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and above all competent in slowly, methodically... sympathetically walking me back from my despair of possibly never finding another good mattress to replace my (still in good condition, late 1990s Simmons Beautyrest King... but for age-worn 'quilting').

This will be my 4th... and all have been top line mattresses, NOT CHEAP... but invariably with too much foam, and too little 'umph' in the springs (gauge). No amount of EXCESS FOAM can make up for lack of support/steel/springs ... it just can't - and people who are mindlessly being manipulated into ALL-FOAM MATTRESSES will soon pay a higher price than in dollars & cents. Anyway - Jerad was expert at what he does. Like I said - kind, courteous, competent - and he reflects extremely favorably on US Mattress.com ... please convey to him my deep appreciation for a job well done (I can only hope that I'm as happy with the mattress as I was with his service).

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it and will forward your appreciation to Jerad. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Last month (Feb 2020) we chose to purchase a Beautyrest king-sized mattress from Us-mattress, (our 1st purchase from this company), instead of local companies with whom we've purchased from before. We quickly determined US-Mattress' telephone sales rep was informative, pleasant and trust-worthy. Our subsequent dealings with customer service reps by email and online chat were likewise. The delivery service (XPO) contracted by US-Mattress was just as professional, making sure that we were provided with a certificate of insurance. The delivery was on-time and the personnel were careful in both the delivery of the new mattress and the takeaway of the old mattress. US Mattress' price was competitive with local and national companies. We would use US-Mattress again and would recommend them to our friends and family.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We would love to assist your friends and family with their mattress needs! Please feel free to take advantage of our referral program should you recommend your friends and family to us. Here is the link to that program:

Original review: March 10, 2020

This has been a great overall experience with US-Mattress. I bought 2 mattresses, one King and one Queen size extra firm Beautyrest Black and they are perfect! Absolutely no complaints, firm for back support yet soft enough for comfort. I love these mattresses even more because I got a great price. The customer service I received when I called in to place the order was very professional and helpful advice. The delivery was just great. The delivery men were polite, considerate and prompt. I also received my Visa Promo gift card faster than expected. I will definitely recommend US-Mattress to friends and family because my expectations have been exceeded and that rarely happens. Thank you so much!

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. Were you aware of our Referral Program? If not, please check it out at this link:

Original review: March 7, 2020

Tillingham Beautyrest 3. Our first mattress arrived damaged (from shipping). Customer service was excellent. They told us not to accept it and we had a new one in a couple of weeks on top. I went back and forth with Ryan. He went above and beyond to make sure our new mattress arrived when it should and wasn’t damaged. He answered every question I had and was very knowledgeable. Because of him I will recommend to everyone as I was hesitant buying online.

The mattress was very firm at first which was a worry as we didn’t want to sleep on it. But we stuck with it and followed the tips to help break it in. It is definitely getting softer. It still isn’t a 9 as it states but I’m hoping over time it will be. If it still isn’t to our liking we will take advantage of the exchange program. We are overall very happy with our purchase. We also got a duvet cover and mattress protector of the sore and both are great quality.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review and the experience you had with Ryan! We will pass this information along to him. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Buying a mattress is a confusing and extremely tough thing to do. Every mattress manufacturer renames and issues different item numbers for every retailer that sells their products, so that finding a mattress to compare prices with multiple retailers is impossible. The way I was able to pick a mattress to purchase through the US-Mattress site, was starting from "comfort level" in the filter section as you search. I could not find these mattresses at ANY retail location near me to "test" it out, but I knew that I wanted a softness comfort level of 9 or 10. I do not want to have to buy a mattress topper every couple of years. I received the mattress just a week ago, and turns out, that it is perfect!! The soft comfort level that I was hoping for!!

The great thing about US Mattress, is the very informational website that helps you choose. Not only is the whole website easy to use and helpful, you can also watch a video all about the mattress of your choice. That part of this process was SO VERY HELPFUL. This website and video made the difference for me in choosing my mattress. Thanks so much US Mattress!!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate it very much. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I ordered Beautyrest Phillipsburg III Extra Firm from US-Mattress in early August. It was scheduled to deliver by early September. Keeping receiving auto-generated emails saying the order will be delayed by 5-7 days. I called the customer service couple times, always got the same answer "Simmons got production issue", and when I asked about average delivery time these days, they shy away and tell me to be patient. This is ridiculous, how could any company tell its customers to be patient when they failed the promise??? I still haven't received my order, I start to doubt the business is a fraud...

US-Mattress response
    We are VERY sorry for the delay with your order! If you are needing assistance with a status update, please complete the form at the following link and one of our dedicated support specialists will assist you:

Please be advised that most mattress manufacturing plants across the country are dealing with material shortages right now. The reason for this is that some of the material required for mattress production is being exhausted by production plants that manufacture and produce Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Those production plants are taking precedence over all other manufacturers that require those materials right now.

Resolution response: Oct. 2, 2020

Update: Ryan from US Mattress reached out to me and helped me resolve the issue. I received my mattress today. Thank you Ryan for resolving the issue so quickly.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

Placed an order on July 12, 2020 (King Simmons Beautyrest Hybrid Level 1 BRX1000-IP Medium 13.5 Inch Mattress). The initial delivery date was Aug 10-12. Received an email on Aug 11 that the mattress will be delayed by 5-7 days. On Aug 14, I receive an email that my mattress has shipped and given a tracking link. The tracking has been stuck on "waiting for item to arrive at local hub". I have contacted a rep from US Mattress 2 times and both times given a generic message that there is no expected ship date due to a shortage of raw materials, which implies the mattress has not been made... I understand that might be the case, but why confirm the item was shipped on Aug. 14. So has the mattress been made but not shipped or just not made. I have not been given an estimated time and just expected to wait indefinitely. Terrible experience. P.S. Why would you have a sale if you can't deliver the goods?

US-Mattress response

We are VERY glad to hear that this is now resolved and hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ryan. We greatly appreciate that. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

My first time buying a mattress on-line, and of course, I made some mistakes. The way customer support handled and solved it made me very confident that I can buy online from this company with no worries at all. I really appreciated the attention and kindness I had. Thank you.

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Resolution response: Aug. 20, 2020

Here are the main issues:

- Your face to the customer is the person the customer deals with... the person in the store. He was NOT AUTHORIZED to help me and had incorrect information when he tried (per customer-service calls I made). That is not an acceptable mode of operation.

- Customer service calls we NOT RETURNED. In one case, the rep convinced me that she will get to bottom of the issue and will call back... never did. That is not an acceptable mode of operation.

All in all - I do not think US-MATTRESS is committed to their customers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I wish I had NOT dealt with US-Mattress to begin with! The Sales guy at the Plymouth store was nice and helpful (although was a mouthful but won't use that against him.. It's his job). Right there, on first visit we placed two orders one for FULL and another for KING (about $2000+). Expecting our beds and bed-boxes to come in a few weeks. Week later still waiting for one of bed-boxes and no one can apparently help. The sales guy that we dealt with who was eager to get the order, mentioned he does not have access to find the status of the orders and is not "allowed" to provide customers help with their existing orders!!! Really!!! That was the first RED FLAG.

Contacting the customer service - takes them long time to respond. Then after a few attempts (one where they were to return my call with info and did not) with these customer service guys they still could not tell me where or when my bed-box is coming. I now have a full mattress but no bed-box for it!!! Finally I CANCELED my entire order (king mattress and its bed-boxes were yet to come). I do NOT WANT TO DEAL with folks who cannot take care of their customers. Will spend my money somewhere else not here in the hope of a better experience.

US-Mattress response
    We are very sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with our company. We would like to get to the bottom of what happened so that we can work to improve our processes. In order to do so, we will need more information. Please complete the form at the following link so that our management team can review the issues you experienced further:

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

So far, my mattress purchase is going well. I did want to take you up on your offer to price match. Home Depot offers the same mattress, but for $249 or $20 less. Can you please price match?

Thanks,

Jeff

US-Mattress response
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! For price match requests, please fill out the form at the following link. We will need a copy of the advertisement that Home Depot offers. As long as everything matches up, including shipping and delivery, we will match the price:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

US-Mattress author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress carries various manufacturers, including Ameena, Chattam & Wells, Corsicana, Diamond, Restonic, Southerland and Vispring. Purchase online to get free express delivery. Shop online or at store locations in Southeast Michigan.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size mattresses start at under $300.

• Types of mattresses: Select from innerspring, memory foam, gel foam, hybrid and latex foam. Mattresses from extra plush to extra firm are available.

• Trial period: US-Mattress provides a 120-night sleep trial period. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Warranty: Warranties vary by manufacturer.

• Additional products: Furniture, bedding and linens are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information