2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I was happy to find this recliner here at a lower price than local store. Looking forward to receiving it soon. I had ordered a mattress from here in 2010 and it was delivered quickly and has served me well over the years. I am now looking to replace that one since it is nearly 10 years old. Will continue browsing site to find another wonderful mattress. Previous one was a Sterns & Foster. Looking now for a level 1 firm mattress. Thank you.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We are glad to hear that the mattress you purchased from us 10 years ago has served you well and hope that the recliner you purchased does the same. Let us know if you need any assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I haven't bought a mattress in 20 years. Things are so different from back then. Everything is online and brick and mortar mattress stores seem to be populated by sleaze. I drove 30 miles to try the mattress I ended up buying from US Mattress but wouldn't buy from that location since I never actually saw a person working there. I was there nearly an hour and not a single employee came near me. So, their loss is US-M's gain.

US-Mattress response

Hi Troy, thank you for taking the time to share this review! We really appreciate it. We're sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time at the local store you went to but so glad you ended up with us. We hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Kevin is a very well informed sales representative and after spending all day on the phone with different department stores, online stores, and discount outlets, he was the only one that understood that I did not want MEMORY FOAM and needed FIRM; not Very or Ultra Firm or Cushion Firm and he could steer me to the exact model number in the search engine that I wanted. Many outlets did not understand the different firmness or the models they carry. My mattress from US-Mattress will be built to order which ensures the Sealy CertiPUR foam will be in it. Some outlets carry models pre-2015 and they have off-gassing. Because many online outlets have had their mattresses in storage standing upright for some time the reviews have complaints of sagging. US-Mattress ships everywhere in the Continental US!

US-Mattress response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide this survey! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Great customer service and easy website. I have not seen the product yet, this is just reviewing the ordering process. Had great help from Kyle on answering my questions (promote the man!). Looking forward to seeing the delivery and set up process and hopefully 5-star bed. One thing that was disappointing is the tax was not shown until I filled all the information in. Pretty sneaky tactic IMO. I would be more forthcoming with the true cost.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Regarding the tax situation, unfortunately, since we deliver to all lower 48 US states, every single state has their own tax laws and percentages that we are required to abide by. Some states also do not collect state tax on internet orders. Because we have to abide by each state law, we have no idea what your taxable amount will be until you enter in your address information. As soon as you enter your shipping address, the payment screen updates to show the taxable amount under Order Summary before you click Place Order.

We are always looking for ways to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Unfortunately, state tax ultimately depends on where in the country you live.

Again, thank you for leaving this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Just like any mattress buy experience, you won't be able to comparison shop. The mattress names are customized for every seller and each are slightly different. So you can only look at overall comparisons. Anyway, I was able to compare the Beautyrest silver hybrid tracy III with other silver hybrids of similar nature and I think it compares fairly well at a decent price. I bought another Simmons from them a few years back and I'm happy with it, so I'm a repeat customer.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback as well as coming back to us for another purchase! We certainly do appreciate it. If you do have any questions regarding name comparisons between the different stores, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to assist you with any questions you have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Spoke to a representative directly telling him exactly what I wanted. A mattress with coils. He made his recommendations and I went with them. The mattress I received is just what I wanted and needed. It's comfortable, not too firm and my hubby loves it too. My friends and family said how can you buy a mattress online and try it out. My answer "How long do you lay on a mattress to try it out? Perhaps 10 minutes". Thank you US Mattress.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Purchased on Feb. 2nd 2020. Arrived in 9 days. Really fast I thought. I'm a stomach sleeper and needed a firmer mattress. This mattress is a 3 firmness and so far it's so much better than the Nectar I bought and returned and the Leesa I bought and returned. US Mattress gave me a sleep tracker and it is fantastic. Thank you US Mattress. So far I'm very pleased!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

So easy and fast. I listed firmness, size, depth of mattress, and asked that it be compatible with an adjustable bed. Within two minutes of listing my parameters, the mattress was ordered and for a reasonable price. Delivery was fast and well done. Excellent job all the way!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Easy and fast experience. Hope the mattress is good quality. I never order a mattress in a box before but I really need a new mattress and can’t afford much. Just wondering what going do with old one since most likely they are just going ship the box and won’t take old mattress.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I'm very satisfied with my US-Mattress experience. I have purchased from them many times. This time, I got the Beautyrest Silver Extra Firm full size mattress. Their price is very reasonable, delivery is on time and they are very helpful when I speak to them over the phone.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! We very much appreciate it and appreciate the continued business! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information