Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 155 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

539 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Kyle, the 'Live Chat' guy was very helpful in deciding what mattress would be the right fit for all concerned. We spent at least an hour chatting to make sure all bases were covered. He was very polite and patient. Had technical difficulty on my end, but we got through it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a king size mattress from www.us-mattress.com (office business name is MATTRESS USA INC) for $2123.00 included white glove delivery service. www.us-mattress.com contracted with a trucking company to deliver my mattress on 1/9/2018. 3 guys came and couldn't move the king size mattress to my upstairs bedroom. However they broke my oak wood stair railing! They also made scratches/chips to my oak hardwood floor. I contacted US-Mattress for the issue and sent them pictures of the damages.

I got a reply from them stated that I needed to contact the trucking company directly for the damage and repair. This is very unreasonable because I made my purchase from the www.us-mattress.com and I did not hire that trucking company on my own to make the delivery! They also asked to charge me additional $139 as a processing fee since they can't make the delivery to my house! This is the worst online business I have ever experienced and I would not recommend anyone to use their service. Do not buy from this company no matter how good their price is! IT WILL GIVE YOU A NIGHTMARE! THE WORST EVER! I WOULD GIVE 0 STAR IF THERE IS A CHOICE.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

US MATTRESS CHEATED ME OF $1400 and won’t resolve. I purchased a top of the line Simmons Beautyrest. They gave it a 3.5 comfort rating. Quite firm the firmest in this line. The mattress delivered is so soft and unsupportive I can’t sleep on it. Customer service won’t return calls. Total scam. I spoke with them for hours no resolution or responsibility. I had to buy a foam mattress on Amazon just to sleep. I was willing to pay for a proper mattress upgrade and did. Again mattress wasn’t even close to what was described by detail video. I’m out all that money and two months sleep and they don’t care.

NEVER BUY A MATTRESS FROM US MATTRESS. RIP OFF COMPANY. I’M GOING TO ATTORNEY GENERAL. Once you buy a mattress online from distant company you’re stuck. All kind of exchange policy but there is no way of knowing your exchange won’t be just as bad. Anna customer service would not return calls as promised. They don’t care. Not trustworthy. Do not trust US mattress for even a pillow.

David,

Earlier today I sent you an email with all of my contact information, please contact me so we can find the best mattress for you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I have purchased 2 sets of mattresses from this company - in the space of 4 years. Both times, I chose the firmest mattress they had. Both times, the mattress began sagging within 18 months. I called them and they said to send them photos and measurements, both of which I did. Their response? "We only replace beds if they sag 1 1/2 inches - WITHOUT someone lying on it." What kind of bed begins to sag within 18 months. I only purchased the mattresses because I was having serious surgery and the mattress I had was less than firm. When I sent them photos of the bed, I got the response I hoped I would not get: "We're not responsible for mattresses going soft. They just get 'softer' over time." This was the HARDEST ONE THEY SOLD. It was a medium-priced Sealy. It was one of those advertised as not having to "flip" it, which I thought was nice.

Instead, I, the customer, am doing the flipping. What is most disturbing is the cavalier attitude of the customer service reps. I've done call center work, and their attitude was utter boredom. One understands they get complaints all day, but they shouldn't SOUND as though you're bothering them and your complaint is "another-idiotic-customer." Had they been doing this back in the 70s, they'd have been fired rather quickly. But quality people and call centers? They don't go together anymore. The mattresses were on frames - purchased from US Mattress. I don't know - or care - about frames, but this company's copout was inexcusable. My understanding is that a bed should last 5 years MINIMUM. US Mattress' record (in my house) is 2 beds in 4 years. Sound to you like they care? If so, you must be as young as they are.

I'm sure there are satisfied customers, but that's not the point: their product should hold up, not lie on its back and give up the ghost (and give YOU back pains). I wouldn't take a free mattress from them: it would probably start sinking after a years. Even for $800, I expected more. Clearly, they believe in giving to the rich and cheating the poor. Even the not-so-poor. Caveat Emptor ("Buyer, Beware," just in case you didn't learn anything in school). And I don't have the bloody "receipt." Or order number.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I ordered a mattress on 11/24. At the time of ordering, I was told that it would take 1-3 weeks for delivery. I needed the mattress for out of town guests on 12/16, so this was an acceptable time frame. I monitored my order and finally heard that the mattress was ready for delivery on 12/12. When I called the automated number to schedule delivery, the system said the first available delivery date was 12/22. 10 days away and a full month after ordering the mattress. After repeated attempts, I was just able to get MXD (the delivery company) on the phone and they informed me that the first day it would be available for delivery would be 12/22 and said there was nothing they could do and that I would need to contact US-Mattress if I needed it sooner.

I was so upset and disappointed. I then contacted US-Mattress. After calling and emailing for a day, I was able to get one of their customer service reps on the phone. They informed me that there was nothing they could do and that the mattress was likely delayed because of the "holiday rush". That does not seem like an acceptable response as I ordered the mattress on 11/24 and there was no mention of possible "holiday rush" delays.

They said the best they could do would be to cancel the order or add a $100 credit to my account for a future order. I declined as $100 off of a future order did nothing to solve my issue. $100 off of this order would have gone further. The only reason I placed this order was because I was told I would have it delivered within 3 weeks. I was unable to get another mattress in time for our guests, so they had to sleep on an air mattress. So embarrassing and I am still waiting for delivery. Do not order from this company if you require timely delivery of your order.

Jennifer,

We are so very sorry for the delivery issues that you experienced on your order. We understand how frustrating this is for you. We will look into these issues and reach out to you today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I purchased the bed during the Black Friday sale on Nov 25th 2017. If you notice on their site they have only the option of purchasing delivery with installation or delivery with pick up of old bedding, which I ordered and paid extra. I also purchased a bed frame which I never received. After the bad experience I contacted US-Mattress to express my concerns about how the delivery was handled. They told me that I had paid for express service, well today is the 11th of Dec, 2017. Would you considered that express service? I also told her about the frame and she just said I will have to talk to the delivery service. She didn't offer to compensate me for the frame I paid for or the service. Guys please stay away, you will regret it.

US-Mattress response

I am so very sorry for the great inconvenience this has caused you. Your input is very important to us and we always want our customer expectations to be met. I have also sent an email to you using the information we have on file. I will definitely have this looked into.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Ordered my son's mattress and it took about two weeks to arrive no issues. I order a mattress for myself and it doesn't arrive. Email US-Mattress and they tell me to call shipper. Call shipper and get no response. I then call US-Mattress and they tell me it's at the shipper again. Decided to cancel the order because the aggravation isn't worth the savings.

US-Mattress response

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Mattress was delayed several times, customer service was no help. Mattress was too soft so I exchanged (along with $140 processing fee) for a more firm mattress, which when it finally came was in fact far softer than the original. The company says to exchange now will cost a $490 processing fee. $490!!! These people are thieves. Go to Mattress Firm or Macy's or anywhere else, don't get suckered in.

US-Mattress response

We do apologize for the issues you have experienced. We want you to make your purchase with confidence. And we know that even after making a careful selection, sometimes the mattress may not be the best fit for you. One of our comfort specialists will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to have this issue resolved.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Excellent customer service agents who are ready to help, very knowledgeable and friendly. They assist and answer all questions. They also follow up after delivery to ensure everything was done right. Buying products from US Mattress was really a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I have been looking for a mattress for some time. I was told to try your company for a Stearns and Foster. I appreciate Joshua ** for his patience with me. I hope my mattress is as great as his customer service!! Will write again after I have had a few nights on it!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Queen Simmons Beautyrest Silver Kenosha Place III Plush Mattress just mattress. I asked Stacey if it could be delivered after I get home from vacation early Oct. She stated this should not be a problem. Stacey was very knowledgeable and helpful with my selection. I ordered one of these beds for myself last year and Love it - hope my husband likes his also.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Tracey answered all of my questions and provided the assistance I needed to place the order. She made purchasing mattress online (from US Mattress) easy. We have not received the mattress set yet, but based on the experience I have so far, I will recommend to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Kyle was amazing! He'd helped with several comparisons, and really made me feel he was shopping with me. This was a return chat with Kyle after a previous chat session. Links were great... Right to each product he was referring to. Overall best buying experience ever!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Joshua helped me in a matter of minutes after I spent days of trying to decide on my own. He was kind, efficient and didn't try to upsell me anything which I appreciated. Helped me to find a similar bed to something I slept on at a Cambria.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I like the rate. I like the price. The process was alright, but when it comes to shipping, it says 2-3 weeks, and it estimates a date. It doesn't let me lock in a shipping date for the mattress. I wish the purchase step can help me select that way.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

The Ordering of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress online process was very easy. We are hoping delivery and setup will be this easy. We will come back to comment once delivery and setup has been made. Hopefully it will go very smoothly.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Bad shipping, I had to call them 12 times to make sure the shipping was lined up correctly. Then, they mishandled the shipping & it was delayed. Also - same mattress I wanted to order again, went up $143. It was $505 when I ordered my first one (via roommate Paul **) & then today it was $648. I don't like that at all, but I love the mattress, so I bought it anyway.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Kyle did a great job. Thanks again for the patience. We asked a ton of questions over the few days prior to purchase. Kyle was well versed in the products. Was able to locate the mattress that we had at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. Thanks again for the help.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

Through Live Chat with Cody was able to direct me to exactly what I needed. The way he handle our chat made the sale. He directed me to a 2 sided Sapphire to the firmness I was looking for. I looked at the suggested mattress and made my decision a day later.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Great Price! Great Mattress!! AND Great Seller!!! US-MATTRESS.COM IS THE BEST!!! Special Thanks to Tracey!!! Your customer service is SEVEN stars out of five!!! Far exceeded my expectations!!! The selection of mattress is awesome and your ability to compare products of different names from competitors was amazing!! THANK YOU!!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I ordered a top of the line mattress yesterday. It was such a good deal I ordered a second same mattress for my son and his wife. While I was online ordering the second mattress I received a call from the freight company to schedule delivery of yesterday's order. It's Wednesday and the mattress is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. Great service. Josh my Chat operator was key to making both of my purchases.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I worked with both Cody and Tracey. They were both informative helpful and professional, well done to both of them. I would recommend them to everyone. They made the entire experience very easy. US-Mattress pricing and promotion was also the best available.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Well, love the website. Being a fairly big internet shopper, I can say your website is great in that it functions like it should, so Kudos there! Now, will the product be of the quality I expect? We shall see. I will advise at a later date concerning the product. So far, so good.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Customer service and ease of using website were great. I look forward to receiving the new mattresses in a few weeks. I will certainly come back to update my review once they arrive and we test them. We purchased two twin mattresses with box springs and frames and one queen mattress, box springs and frame.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Cody was very helpful and we used chat rather than the phone because I just got a new iphone and am in the learning stage. Thank you for your assistance, patience and honesty. I look forward to my new mattress and a back free of ache.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Cody has been the best help. I would not have placed this order without the help he provided. There were a couple of problems on my end and Cody made sure that the experience was great! I hope the product is as good as the support I received.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The purchase of this Sealy queen size mattress Was fairly easy with since already had an Amazon account setup for payment method. Also the options that were offered with the mattress during checkout and delivery and setup options were useful. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Chatted with Tracey and was very impressed with her knowledge and the friendliness she afforded me. Great representative of your company! Out shopping at furniture stores today and found what I wanted and decided to check the web for "better deals" and found it! Saved a bundle by buying with US Mattress, and will continue as this is my second purchase.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I selected my two items due to the value and quality. I look forward to them going with my new US-Mattress! The construction of the material along with the assurance that the pillows are hypo-allergenic, makes for a wise choice. I am glad that the web site was user friendly. I highly recommend this site for a good night's sleep.

Original review: July 29, 2017

When I first entered the website, I notice the four steps quiz which will help me to choose the mattress that I want. And I would say it is really helpful. It helps you to filter the comfort, the type and the finish of the mattress. And finally the mattress I chose is one of the recommended. If you know nothing about mattress, the website could help you in another way. There is a whole section telling you all basic knowledge of mattress and the experts' tips. I learned a lot from it and it guided me to my final option. The most amazing part is that when you have questions, there will be a staff talk with you via Live Chat. I asked some questions about discounts, delivery and brands. All my questions were answered in a patient and efficient way. In total, US-Mattress is a great website where you could have any options you want, either economy mattress or luxury mattress. If I need to buy mattress in the future, I will definitely choose this website.

US-Mattress Company Information

2001
1-800-455-1052
www.us-mattress.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use