Call toll free
4.19/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

637 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I loved the video, I found it very helpful. A friend of mine told me about this mattress and I can’t wait to receive it. Ordering it was so easy and I would recommend this place to others. They also offer financing, which is super helpful if you are on a budget. It’s worth a good night sleep to know your mattress is the best out there.

US-Mattress response

Hi Frayda, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly do hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or delivery processes.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I purchased a mattress with the help of Kyle, through their online chat. I had questions concerning shipping and he was able to answer them quickly. I also was informed of their price matching which when I found a mattress at a lower price, Kyle was able to help match the lower price which was all painless. Thanks for the help!

US-Mattress response

Hi Marc, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Cody from chat helped me through the difficult process of picking out an adjustable bed base. He took all the time I needed. I told him I needed to check on dates due to having carpet installed before I ordered. He gave me his contact info and made sure he would be available for me. I found a cheaper price elsewhere and within minutes Cody matched it and the purchase was seamless.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

So far so good. Ordering is easy w/ financing options available. Easy Peasy - took me a long time to find the right bed. I have searched for a better price since I found the bed I wanted in a physical store. Price is better than anywhere else I have searched including all department and mattress stores.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sheri, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions during the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Great site. Easy to use and seems like you have terrific deals on mattresses. Thank you for the $10.00 discount every dollar helps. We can't wait to try our new mattress. Thank you again and I will recommend your company to all my family and friends.

US-Mattress response

Hi Elda, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. If you are planning to refer friends and family to us, please feel free to take advantage of our referral program. You can find information about our referral program at this link:

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Just ordered today. Hoping it’s a well built mattress. I watched the video and like that it’s a two sided mattress for a more even wear over time. Love the coil system and tight plush top! Hope it comes as scheduled. Nothing like a good night rest on a great mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Theodora, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Your new mattress comes with a 10-year warranty. Also, if you are not satisfied with the mattress you purchased within the first 120 nights from received delivery, we do have a 1-time Comfort Exchange program where you can exchange it for a different model. You can find our comfort exchange program at this link:

Again, we certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was so surprised! I came to this website looking for the retail equivalent of a specific commercial mattress I had slept on in a hotel. I had an item number and Cody had a recommendation in less than a minute!!! He was super helpful and answered all my questions. Honestly, I had thought it would much more difficult and time-consuming than it was! Cody rocks!

US-Mattress response

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Kathleen was professional, friendly, and was able to answer my questions comparing the mattress for sale by US-Mattress with the model it replaced (that went out of production in 2016). She also helped me understand platform options, and answer a few more questions about the Sleeptracker item. My mattress is on order and I hope the great service so far is a sign of a great delivery and future mattress using experience. Finally, I also appreciated the US-Mattress website its helpful features.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jason, thank you very much for providing this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I made a huge mistake buying a mattress from this company. They and their freight company lied multiple times. I tried to do a "comfort exchange" twice (for a $140 fee) and both times I was not sent a new mattress. I would wait for weeks, waste time on numerous phone calls to both US-Mattress and the freight company, only to be told they had "lost the mattress" or some other excuse. It ended up with me being stuck with a low quality, uncomfortable, $1400 mattress. I kick myself every day for letting them take my old mattress. It was a quality brand and not old but was just too firm. I wish I had kept it and put a topper on it or something. I now have to pay every month for a bed that I hate.

Eventually one customer service rep offered me a refund - but only if and when they received the one I bought. So I was supposed to trust the same freight company to honestly ship this one back. I was scared at that point that they would take the bed and not refund my money and say that it too had been "lost". Now I wish I had gone ahead and done it because it's going to end up in the landfill anyway. I was contacted by customer service and they offered me nothing but the chance to pay yet another fee and buy another bed from them. They are either scam artists or the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with.

Hi Noni,

I am so terribly sorry for the issues you experienced! This appears to be for an order you originally placed in July 2017. And then there were issues with the Comfort Exchange order and reship of that order.

I am going to escalate this to customer service management. Since it has been a year since these issues occurred I cannot guarantee that they will be able to assist further. However, I will submit a request to see what we can do to get this resolved for you. Please allow 1-2 business days for a representative to reach out to you.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the experience you faced! We take our customers needs very seriously and this issue will be addressed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review as we rely on feedback from our customers to help us improve our processes and our service.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Great experience. Can't wait. The best price I could find. Have wanted this mattress for a few years now. Happy to get floor sample box spring. I own a mattress like this already but they are twins. Could not afford the full until I found your site. Kinda stinks to have to pay so much for mattress removal but oh well.

US-Mattress response

Hi Barbara, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback! We certainly hope that you will enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Be wary, you may not get your mattress. I purchased a king size mattress from this company on October 2. It was the King Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Hailey Plush Pillow Top Mattress (Treasure) for $1,199 to be exact. We received order confirmation and details the next day. Great! Nothing happened for 2 weeks. Finally we gave them a call and they told us that the mattress had been discontinued and they had sent us an email on October 4th trying to contact us, which were two lies. I received no communication from them (spam folder included) while we waited around for our mattress, and the exact same mattress is still currently available at an unexplained $700 increase.

I read the terms and they have an explicit right to cancel any order for any reason. Even if they decide to increase the price. That's unfortunate. Even if this wasn't a malicious attempt at exploiting a consumer, it shows a deep lack of respect and has further cemented my distaste for the mattress industry and this company. The customer service woman was nice. I think her name was Rachael?

US-Mattress response

Hi Gary, I am so terribly sorry for the issue with your order! I do see that our customer service team has cancelled your order and issued a full refund. I have confirmed that the mattress you referenced below has been removed from our website, with the exception of a clearance queen-size model. There have been changes to the Simmons catalogue this past month and this must have been missed. Again, I am so terribly sorry for this situation! We do take these matters very seriously. Thank you for this feedback. We certainly hope that you are able to find the right mattress to meet your needs very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I just purchased this queen size mattress and box spring item from you. I am very pleased with the price and quality. If it is as good as it sounds I will definitely recommend it to family and friends. I purchased it for my granddaughter who has nerve damage from a herniated disc in her spine that travels down her leg. She is in constant pain, I’m hoping this will help her to be able to sleep better.

US-Mattress response

Hi Arlene, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! I am so sorry to hear what your granddaughter is going through! We hope that this new mattress will provide her comfort and restful sleep. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was super skeptical about ordering online. The online chat man, Kyle, was so helpful. He used my "must have" qualities and recommended a mattress. He told me how this selection (Serta Sapphire Suite II) outsells others by a landslide, is used by luxury hotels, the price won't go lower, people love it... Very thankful for the help. :) I'll review the mattress after sleeping on it.

US-Mattress response

Hi Lori, thank you for providing us this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions during the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Accidentally got onto the US MATTRESS website while I was checking out a Tempurpedic Mattress to buy, and started conversing online with KYLE, who was very professional, knowledgeable and patient. I bought the right mattress at that time because of KYLE and stopped further searching.

US-Mattress response

Hi Pearlene, thank you very much for taking time to provide this review! We are very glad that you stumbled across our site! We hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns throughout the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

This is the third mattress I've purchased from US-Mattress, and I'm so excited for it to arrive at my door. Each of the previous mattresses were exactly what I was looking for, and the prices can't be beat. Thank you so much for always having such a great selection, at such incredible prices.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mary, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your third mattress as much as you've enjoyed your first two! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Wide range of selection and good price, detailed product info! Easy to use website, and helpful reviews and videos. shipping time is ok as well. Package is well handled. Very good experience. Will recommend! Probably best online mattress shopping site.

US-Mattress response

Hi Shuo, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We are glad to hear the experience you had and grateful for your recommendation. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I just bought my second mattress from Us-Mattress. During my first purchased I had trouble with an order. US-Mattress stepped up and took care of my problem. I feel they put the customer first and offered full satisfaction. I was very satisfied with my purchase and how I was treated. This is why I came back. I appreciate when a business shows that they care for their customers and that there will keep us coming back. I will refer anybody thats in the market for a new bed to Us-Mattress. Keep up the good work and that business ethic and you surely will keep the customer coming back. Keep up the good work and that business ethic about the customer and will we come back!

US-Mattress response

Hi Cipriano, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We are pleased to hear about the service you have received and grateful for your reference! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns throughout the production or delivery processes. We hope you enjoy your second mattress from US-Mattress as much as the first!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I was very fortunate to get Kathleen a second time. She was very helpful with my mattress purchase and even stayed with me for a very long time while I completed the purchase. She even suggested how I could further save by creating an account.

US-Mattress response

Hi Marilyn, thank you very much for providing us this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the process.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

This is not my first purchase from US-Mattress. I always been treat great, been well informed about the process of my order. The prices are always great. The delivery team were very polite and helpful and cleaned up any trash they made. I'm sure I will purchase from US-Mattress again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Excellent customer service. I was able to receive a price match on one of the items. Kathleen and Kyle were extremely helpful in getting me what I needed. I would highly recommend US-Mattress to any friend and family. Price match policy provides an excellent addition to already low prices and helps get additional business at fair price.

US-Mattress response

Hi Charudatta, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns during the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

King size mattress, frame low profile box springs - Ordering this was way easy! I would definitely recommend my friends or family to order from this company! They have everything you will need for a complete set up. So if you need a mattress and box springs please consider this company.

US-Mattress response

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The checkout process was very easy. It was all done in less than 10 minutes. I have not received this mattress, box spring, or frame yet. But I will review the bed after it has been delivered, and after I have tried it for a while.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Online chat assistant Kathleen was awesome! I purchased because of her helpfulness and information provided... She provided comparable mattresses and info on each... it made shopping online easy. This is the second mattress I've purchased from US Mattress. Very pleased with purchase.

US-Mattress response

Hi Chris, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us this review! We are glad that you entrusted us with a second purchase. We trust and hope that you will enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production and shipping processes. Thank you, again!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have always found Stearns and Foster mattresses to be extremely comfortable and select a firm w/ pillow top (Euro) which has never let me down. I have continuing back problems and surgeries which add to my need for as much comfort as possible. I have recently moved and ordered more of these type mattresses for the new rooms and feel there will be no sacrifice for my guests!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Six months ago I ordered a mattress and box spring. The box spring I received was 2 inches too wide. I received a 2nd box spring 2 months later that was even further from measurements I ordered. I have been requesting a full refund to no avail. C/S has not been helpful at all.

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Heid, I am so sorry for the issues revolving around your order! I do see that a representative set up a pickup request on August 30. I checked into it further and the request was not received by our partner carrier. I have resubmitted the request. I will send you a private message with the details.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Being the manufacturer of all the top mattress brands. I trust buying directing from the site and have not problems. This is my second purchase online from US Mattress and we enjoy other current mattress and are buying for our other bedroom. Along with being shipped directly from the factory I trust I will get the best price.

US-Mattress response

Hi Netaji, thank you very much for providing this review! Thank you for returning to US-Mattress. We are glad that you are enjoying the first mattress you placed with us and hope your new order also meets your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Kyle was very helpful, looking forward to the new mattress and sleeping better. Hopefully it's the same mattress we loved at the hotel we stayed at. Now to look for new pillows! Great pricing as well and no tax which was nice.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production and delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Knowledgeable and Friendly. The rep was very informative in my buying process. I've been to a lot of retail stores but when my wife found this through google, I know it was worth the time and price. The delivery and haul away was a big plus as well.

US-Mattress response

Hello Arthur, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review and feedback! We really appreciate it. We hope you and your wife enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I had a great experience when I ordered a mattress in 2008. It was 100% web order. I was a returning customer this time. I ordered again in 2018 and had issues, the difference was I ordered it via phone this time. I ordered a king size mattress over the phone as it was on sale with 20% discount, but the web order was not going through. So, I spoke with a sale associate. Apparently, the sales associate put the wrong size (Queen instead of King) in the order. The order confirmation email did not have description of the size, so I did not know about the issue until after delivery boy brought the Queen. I refused the delivery and tried to reach out to sales/customer service via phone and left numerous voicemails. I never received a call back. Apparently, they responded to my emails and even order a replacement (king size) but I did not receive their emails due to some technical issues. They never called back by even after my email requests.

I was not sure what was going on, so I requested and received a refund (via email). I decided to reorder the mattress using web order, I spoke to two different persons in customer service and sales (needless to mention average wait time was 27 min). They did not give the same discount I had via phone order or price match even after so much inconvenience and loss of two months. I feel they have issues with customer service. Still their web orders are fine. It was inconvenient dealing with customer service and wasting time. Only reason I reordered the mattress with US-Mattress was I had already spent so much time researching the mattress. On the other hand, the reason for my bad review is US-Mattress did not value the customer.

US-Mattress response

Hello Mayank, I am so sorry for the issues you have encountered regarding your purchase from US-Mattress and the service you received! I am going to send you a private message so that we can get this resolved for you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I just placed the order... Website is very helpful and user-friendly to pick out the right mattress for your comfort. Placing an order and financing order if need be was also very simple. Chat is available for help if needed, I did not use the service.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding the production or delivery processes. We hope you enjoy your new mattress for many years to come!

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information