It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

718 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 3, 2019

Great customer service and easy website. I have not seen the product yet, this is just reviewing the ordering process. Had great help from Kyle on answering my questions (promote the man!). Looking forward to seeing the delivery and set up process and hopefully 5-star bed. One thing that was disappointing is the tax was not shown until I filled all the information in. Pretty sneaky tactic IMO. I would be more forthcoming with the true cost.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Regarding the tax situation, unfortunately, since we deliver to all lower 48 US states, every single state has their own tax laws and percentages that we are required to abide by. Some states also do not collect state tax on internet orders. Because we have to abide by each state law, we have no idea what your taxable amount will be until you enter in your address information. As soon as you enter your shipping address, the payment screen updates to show the taxable amount under Order Summary before you click Place Order.

We are always looking for ways to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Unfortunately, state tax ultimately depends on where in the country you live.

Again, thank you for leaving this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Just like any mattress buy experience, you won't be able to comparison shop. The mattress names are customized for every seller and each are slightly different. So you can only look at overall comparisons. Anyway, I was able to compare the Beautyrest silver hybrid tracy III with other silver hybrids of similar nature and I think it compares fairly well at a decent price. I bought another Simmons from them a few years back and I'm happy with it, so I'm a repeat customer.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback as well as coming back to us for another purchase! We certainly do appreciate it. If you do have any questions regarding name comparisons between the different stores, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to assist you with any questions you have.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Ordering process was easy except for it didn't want to recognize my delivery address. I was then able to get it entered. Delivery will take 2 to 3 weeks which seems a bit long but not really a problem as we still have our original bed in place.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please note that the reason for the 2-3 week time frame is because we do not stock mattresses. Once the order is placed with us, we send the order request directly to the manufacturing plant closest to you who then produces your mattress and then transfers to the delivery agent that services your area. Because of this, you are assured to not receive a mattress that has been sitting in a warehouse for weeks or even months.

The process for production and transfer does take 1-2 weeks and then typically up to a week for the delivery agent to schedule and deliver to you.

We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

First the product. I purchased two of the smaller rugs about 6 years ago. I moved to a new home and wanted to get the larger rug to match the others, but I was told they had been discontinued and were no longer available. Then after doing some serious searching, I found my way to US-Mattress.com. And there was the rug I wanted.

As for the service, the order process was easy and straightforward. Apparently I was ordering after you closed. I kept trying to check out but found myself getting very frustrated, as I could not checkout. I gave up. Then I checked my E-Mail and here was your note that my order had been saved. What a good idea. That is what I call first class service. Five Stars from me. I will recommend US-Mattress.com to others. Thanks for your help.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We will provide you updates throughout the process. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Just ordered today. Hoping it’s a well built mattress. I watched the video and like that it’s a two sided mattress for a more even wear over time. Love the coil system and tight plush top! Hope it comes as scheduled. Nothing like a good night rest on a great mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Theodora, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Your new mattress comes with a 10-year warranty. Also, if you are not satisfied with the mattress you purchased within the first 120 nights from received delivery, we do have a 1-time Comfort Exchange program where you can exchange it for a different model. You can find our comfort exchange program at this link:

Again, we certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Ordering online. I just ordered a Beautyrest mattress and box spring. The process was easy and I can’t wait for delivery. We have been in need of a new mattress for some time and after reading reviews we chose this product.

US-Mattress response

Hi Lynn, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I've been mattress shopping for a few days now and your prices are the best around! Plus you offer free shipping, delivery, and removal! You can't get any better than that. Also, I spoke to Bre on chat and she helped me A LOT on trying to decide what to order. Thanks!!! Very excited for my new mattress.

US-Mattress response

HI Melissa, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or shipping processes.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I wanted two mattresses that were like the ones on Disney Cruise Line and Disney resorts. These aren't exact, but they're extremely close - my back won't know the difference - and they're priced hundreds of dollars below the other guys.

US-Mattress response

HI Michelle, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope you enjoy your mattresses for years to come. PLease do not hesitate to reach out to you should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Easy to make purchase and a great price. Cal/King Mattress. Searching this brand for a year now and finally found what I hope to be a great deal. A very good selection to choose from. I am very pleased at this point.

US-Mattress response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

US-Mattress has been very nice. I couldn't find a Chattam & Wells mattress anywhere else except through them, and I had a good experience with their sales rep. The delivery was fine too. I thought the delivery people were gonna call in advance, but they just showed up which was okay. They put the bed all together. It turned out that they sent the wrong box springs, and I am now in conversation with US-Mattress customer service. They are soon to be shipping the right box springs, and I expect that the delivery people will come in and take the wrong ones, put the right ones on and I’ll be all set. I got the mattress around three weeks ago and I have slept on it, and the comfort is fabulous.

US-Mattress response

Hi Roberta, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you have received. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information