toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Portia,

US-Mattress is happy to be able to provide our valued customers with a quality product at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback and hope that you love your new mattress. Sweet dreams!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I have been waiting for a while to replace my mattress because budget is an issue. I want a good mattress with reasonable price. When my friend told me about the website, instantly, I made the decision to finally get a new one. I love the user-friendly website & great promos. I will definitely recommend this website to my friends and would have no problem buying my next mattress through US-Mattress. I also love that they have Paypal payment option.

Very nice. I chatted with the representative who answered all my questions quickly and accurately. I need a new mattress, the price was right, delivery was free, no sales tax, and haul-off is free. It's a good deal on a good product. I wouldn't have made the purchase so quick without the aid of the chat.

US-Mattress.com is a good place to buy a mattress. There's a big inventory and selection. Fair prices and free shipping! Best of all you can take your time and do research. There's no hassle and no pressure! I definitely recommend buying online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing from US Mattress was convenient for me. It was fairly easy to find what I wanted online and their sales rep was friendly and listened to my needs when I talked to them. I ordered a mattress and a couple of mattress protection covers from them. I was a little worried about it but it was what I was expecting when it got here, and the people who delivered it w great. I was very pleased with how the whole process ended up.

Placed an order for a mattress locally with them. They were very patient with me through the agonizing process. I had purchased a new Serta 2 years ago through another company and needless to say it was horrible!! Day 1 it was painful to sleep on. I went and picked out a new mattress with US-mattress before I remembered I had a warranty. Long story short, my warranty claim was accepted with the other company but because of the EXCEPTIONAL customer service I experienced with US-mattress, I decided even though I could have received a free one, to go ahead with my purchase with them. Patrick the manager happened to come in to a store I was in and because my husband is a fireman, he gave us a gracious deal.

For these reasons I went with my order and even went back and purchased sheets and a mattress protector. I will update when I have actually slept on the bed but for now this is my story. God bless this company for taking care of fireman and policemen. What a truly great company and no better customer service representatives out there!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Purchasing a mattress online would seem to be impossible but US-Mattress provides a very interesting experience with videos of people of different sizes giving their opinion about the mattress. I would not have had any confidence in buying a mattress online without these videos. The only suggestion I would give is, to use a person between the 175 lbs guy and the 330 lbs guy. That's a big spread so adding someone about 225 would be a great addition. Still an excellent experience and I was very surprised that I was confident enough to actually buy a mattress. Great work US-Mattress, keep it up.

Simple, priced right, overall fantastic. Prices were much less inexpensive than larger name mattress stores, shipping was free AND express, and all the mattresses had lots of information, video reviews, and other helpful sections to make purchasing much easier. While I just purchased an entry-level mattress, when it comes time to purchase a high-end one for a future home, I can safely say I will go with US-Mattress over anyone else.

I couldn't be more pleased with our delivery man. He was clean, courteous, energetic and quick to deliver and make sure that the box was not going to a dangerous set back for us as he selected the safest place to the delivery. I bought the mattress for my best friend who suffers from bad blood circulation, and swollen extremities to her body. She is a very large lady and required a mattress that would serve her for a long time and still not be a difficult to her body issues. She loves the mattress and had great relief in most of her aches and pains. I have recommended your product to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a mattress from US-Mattress six years ago and we had a pretty good experience, that’s why we went back. The one we got this time had a pillow top, which the first mattress did not have. We picked a different style mattress and got what we were looking for. Also, the price was good and there’s delivery and free haul away. It was pretty straightforward with US-Mattress. We bought it online, and we were contacted by the delivery people and arranged the date that was convenient for delivery. I recommended it to a couple of coworkers.

Submitted purchase for mattress. Site: user friendly, well organized, helpful, i.e. comfort levels, coil count, full specs. Pricing equal to or better than retail. Chat agents were excellent, answered all questions, patient. Please follow up with me after I receive my mattress and have used it.

I think you have the best online mattress buying experience available with the greatest selection. Amazon/Walmart/others all try to imitate but end up falling short. Their websites are more geared for generic purchases. Additionally I have bought some terrible mattresses that were all rated 4 and 5 star. People shouldn't be reviewing mattresses after having only slept on it for a week. Anyway enough rambling. Your website helped me find a quality mattress brand who offered a style of mattress I didn't know existed and was excited to try. I had been looking for Spring Air. My mom has a good mattress from them so I wanted to know if they still made stuff. I found your website from a link/ad off of Amazon. Not only did I find them here, I found (they aren't on Amazon) one I am sure I will enjoy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

US-Mattress had what I what I wanted and I also bought from them because of the price. They had an awesome sales rep. He was helpful and answered all my questions. I love the overall quality of the product and would recommend them.

Joshua at your call center was a tremendous help. I asked him to save the "sales" approach and be brief and to the point. He did exactly so while maintaining his professionalism and courtesy. Thank you so much Joshua!

Easy website. Contact me for the delivery. Easy ways to use coupons. What are the return policy? I hope will be easily like buy. Now I just have to wait and try the new bed. See how my back is working. If is any question, please call me. Thanks.

Joshua ** was very helpful and patient! I thought I'd be better off with a firmer mattress, but he asked some pertinent questions and I opted for one I believe will better suit my needs. Pricing seems to be very competitive without the sales pressures I commonly experience. Thanks!

I spoke with Tracey via chat and she helped me find a foam mattress that met my specifications. She helped me get an order complete in less than 15 minutes. I needed something for my 9 year old granddaughter and she made a wonderful suggestion for her birthday. Great experience.

US-Mattress website is easy to use. Pages loads quickly, plenty of options to chose from and not only in mattresses. Comparison checkboxes are sweet! The live chat was very helpful. The videos on the mattresses superb! The comfort ratings awesome. The points are great and they set up that for me. Repeat customers are given discounts. Easy peasy! No complaints!

This was so easy and it's coming with no shipping charges to my home--love that!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a painless way to shop and not have to go out searching many stores and wasting time!!

Great delivery time and easy processing. Company used for actual delivery was a bit disorganized but worked out in the end, and we love our mattress! And it was almost half the cost compared to other locations selling the same brand!

Once again smooth and easy. I shopped for what I wanted order and I know my man will love this. I am telling all of my girlfriends and co-workers to shop here. The selection is amazing and you would want to buy everything. Top of the line fit for a king and queen.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The particular mattress that I found online at US-Mattress was reversible, which not too many anymore are. I purchased online and the only problem I had was with the delivery. The mattress was fine but they didn't have the proper parts to put the frame together. The issue was resolved fairly quickly, though, and after that, everything was fine. I like the mattress. It's a good one.

I desired to place order base on good reviews & price. First order with US-Mattress, so far so good. I knew what I wanted so I hope they can deliver timely manner for future orders. Will update my experience.

My best friend recommend this mattress before Christmas. But I am not very sure if I really need it and the deal is really good. After I compare it with other companies. The quality is good and the price is relatively lower. I find it is Perfect!

I would say that amazon payment is a good option. I bought a similar one couple of years ago from US-Mattress.com and like it very much. My wife want an extra firm mattress. I hope this one will be better and last for many years.

Tracy with live chat was wonderful!!! Was going to go buy a mattress but didn't feel like going out. Bought this online and it took 5 minutes!!! Tracy was a great help. Sent me a description of a mattress that she recommended and that was it!!!

I started out this morning in search of a new mattress and happened upon US-Mattress.com. This website provided a wealth of information regarding various mattress sets. And, after reviewing several write-ups and videos, I think I found the perfect mattress and look forward to the delivery!!

The ease of ordering and extensive selection of the US Mattress website was key in my decision to shop here. There is a lot of information provided, and I especially liked the fact that you could see how the mattresses looked under various body types and weights.

Can't wait to sleep on the bed. Have back problems and sleep apnea so hoping it helps with both of these issues. Slept in one at a hotel this week and loved it. Cannot wait to own the mattress for myself and get some great sleep. Thanks for making this so easy.

I was about to order my next bed from JCPenney when I found a better mattress, Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Fawnridge, for a little bit more but also an upgrade in quality at US-Mattress.com. Ordering online was painless. Crossing my fingers that delivery will be just as smooth... and in one piece.

I just purchased a Sealy Posturepedic Warrenville III Ultra Firm king size mattress. It was fast and easy. Customer service was very helpful and available to answer all my questions as I placed my order. Can't wait to get my new mattress and try it out.

US-Mattress Company Profile