2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

4.1/5 (66 ratings)

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

Top US-Mattress Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a...

Verified

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a ch...

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: April 4, 2021

I called a place and told them I needed a firm mattress. I asked which one would be good for me. The rep said they didn't know and she wouldn’t help me. Because of COVID I couldn't go in and try the mattresses. There were websites that would write if a mattress was firm but all of the ratings were different for each bed. It was nothing consistent and was very confusing. I called US-Mattress and spoke with Jennifer. She was an expert and asked me one question after the other. She knew exactly what she was doing then told me, “This is the bed you need.” When I asked how she knew, she explained all the reasons and showed the scale and it made sense. US-Mattress had this rating for each bed and their website showed how they were rating the mattress. That part of the website was nice and it was super helpful.

It was like a big gamble for me to buy the mattress online because it was a big purchase. The delivery went as smooth as silk. The guys came in and they had masks. They were very polite. And when I asked if they could take my old mattress, they said they didn’t realize they were supposed to. They called really quickly, found out that they needed to then they took the mattress. They were great. Compared to my old mattress, the one that I have now is a lot higher and it's a dark color. I’m happy with this one because it’s a little firmer than what I had. I really like it. I’m getting married and I moved into my fiance’s house. He said we should take the bed and use it in our new place.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was looking for a particular frame that would be delivered and brought into my home. I tried J.C. Penney first but they only drop off at the door. So, I went with US-Mattress. I had a great ordering experience, but when they delivered it, they gave me the wrong frame. So, I sent it back immediately and I had to go through getting another one. I don't know if it was the person who ordered it that wrote down the wrong one or if it was the company, because when I got my email, there was no way for me to tell if I got the right one. The emails they send could be more explicit. I also told them 500 times that I needed a divided base and they still sent me the split base. Also, I paid for a divided frame and the split cost more.

Aside from that, the first delivery took over a month, maybe because of COVID, but it was a long time. Then the second one took about three weeks. I also had trouble with this delivery because US-Mattress said they wouldn't deliver inside due to COVID restrictions. But the first time, they did it with no problem. Finally, I got all that worked out and they did what I wanted. The delivery guys were great, too. All in all, the reps at US-Mattress are nice and they work things out for you. I got my frame now, so I'm happy.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I went around to the store here, and I checked some mattresses out in person. I tried this Beautyrest out. So, I ended up getting a Beautyrest. But for the price, it’s not what I expected. A week after it was delivered, I laid on my bed and I noticed that it's slightly lower on one side, and that's from the body weight. And I noticed that it’s lower than the other side that I haven’t even slept on. It wasn't like that at first. But then, it's like it's sinking in.

US-Mattress has high-end of the same thing, the middle-end, and the lower-end. If you look at some mattresses, like my first one which was the Cooper Pillowtop IV Mountain, it had Mountain on it, but it was definitely not that Cooper IV. It didn’t have the IV on there. Also, on US-Mattress' website, they have Cooper Mountain but it didn't have the IV. I expected for that to be on the tag. Because when I ordered, I said, “I expect to see what I'm seeing on the website.” It was supposed to be in the label somewhere and into the mattress itself. But it was not there.

It was the same way with the Beautyrest. In the store, Beautyrest has this Beautyrest label on it at the foot of the bed and it's stitched into the mattress itself. I expected that too. That was not sewn. They have Beautyrest on the tag, sewn on the little coil part on it. But just a white, paper tag. But the label itself is not on there, sewn into it like I saw in the store to be the same, identical mattress. It felt like a cheaper version than the one that is in the store. I would recommend friends to US-Mattress, but I have to tell them to make sure they are getting what they are paying for.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

My wife and I had to go to the local mattress store to figure out what mattress we wanted. Once we figured out what worked for her best, we looked around for good deals. The salesperson at US-Mattress did a really good job. Originally, we were going for a California King but decided to switch to a Regular King. However, I'm dissatisfied because we haven't finished the order yet. The mattress hasn't arrived yet. I reached out to our salesperson two weeks ago to ask him about it. He said, "They might be delayed with the mattress. Give it another week." I waited till beginning this week and I wrote them up again trying to get updates. We had no update yet and they're gonna reach out to me sometime next week, hopefully, to figure out what happened.

With all the winter storms and things going on right now, I understand where the problem is. The good news is we did have to do some work in our bedroom to get the new stuff set up. We ended up being behind on that because my wife injured her wrist. We are still trying to catch up on cleaning up our bedroom enough to get the new stuff in so it's kind of nice it got delayed a little bit. US-Mattress did a really good job with the order and I was very happy with that piece.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I was looking for a certain bed. I typed it into Google and US-Mattress came up. I called them because I assumed it would be a 24/7 number. They didn't answer and the first thing the next morning, I got a call from them. I thought that was really creepy. If I wanted a call back, I would have left a message. The rep and I talked and he kept telling me it was the lowest price he could give. Every time I say, "I'm gonna go now", he would say he could go lower. I ended up buying the mattress over the phone which kind of irritated me. I didn't want to buy it over the phone because I didn't want to spell my name, email and street. As he was telling me what price he could give me, I determined I could get the same price online. When I said I was gonna go buy it online, he said he wouldn't get his commission. I thought, "What do I care?" But I felt bad so I placed the order with him.

He told me I would have it by Valentine's Day. A couple weeks later, he called me and and asked, "Hey, what did you decide on that mattress?" I said, "You mean the one that you sold me on January 3rd?" He was completely clueless that I bought it and that kind of irritated me. He was not keeping notes that I bought the bed from him. It is really poor when somebody calls you to check in on something you already bought. Then I kept getting emails that said it was going to be delayed due to covid. Any sales experience like that is too much. I just want to buy it and be done. It'll show up when it shows up and that's the end. But as it turned out, it came two weeks early so it was a good experience. I would recommend US-Mattress to anybody because I got a good price and the bed is good.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I was pleased with the amount of information available about individual mattresses. The details cover a variety of useful generalizations from which to draw a final decision. The Body type category was particularly helpful. A lot of effort was placed in the design of its well thought out web page.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for submitting this review! We hope and trust that you will enjoy your new mattress when it is delivered. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I ordered a mattress for delivery which was supposed to arrive a week after I ordered, and they processed the order as a custom made one, which required 2 months of shipping and "installation" by a team. I am not keeping the mattress at this address and I will not be here when it will arrive now. They refuse to take any action, and are charging me a 250$ cancellation-restocking fee for a mattress I did not order to be custom made and installed, or wait a month to have a bed, which if I wanted to return by then I would still need to pay a BS restocking fee to return, even if I never used it or remove it from their packaging. I will never be ordering from here again, and you shouldn't either unless you want to be screwed over by their disgusting incompetent customer service or their predatory policies.

US-Mattress response

We are very sorry for the issues with your order! All of our mattress are made for order and are sent to a manufacturer to be made. We have very few mattresses that we keep in stock. Once an order goes into production we are unable to stop it with the manufacturer and if we do they charge a cancellation fee to do so. If you are in need of further assistance please submit a request to our Help Desk below and a customer service representative will assist you: https://usmattress.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000043834

Original review: July 2, 2021

Good service. Thank you. Very easy to use. I would recommend to others that I know. I am so glad that I chose this place. This is a good website. Thank you for making it easy for me to use. If I ever need another mattress this is where I'm coming.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns through the production/shipping processes.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Shopping was easy. Looked online and found these on sale. No more back pain we hope, or they gonna get a return and refund. Nobody wants a used mattress...and I don't want to lose anymore sleep...! Thanks for sale.

US-Mattress response

Original review: June 28, 2021

3* as I just placed an order. Price appears to be competitive. The process was simpler than Sam’s Club and product appears to be comparable. Just waiting for the delivery to see quality of product. Thank you!

US-Mattress Company Information