4.3/5 (114 ratings)

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress is an online mattress and bedroom furniture retailer that offers discounted prices and free shipping. The website carries many popular brands and provides resources for finding the right mattress online.

Top US-Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Verified

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a...

Verified

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a ch...

About US-Mattress

US-Mattress offers many options and resources for mattress purchases. Its selection ranges from deluxe brand-name products to the most basic mattresses, all discounted in price. It also sells bedding and furniture like daybeds, lamps and more, and it delivers at no cost. The company offers live-chat customer service, free shipping, in-home trials and refunds for items returned within a week. Its price-matching guarantees the lowest prices.

US-Mattress products

US-Mattress sells brand-name mattresses as well as more generic and affordable ones. It also offers resources to help you find the best mattress for you. US-Mattress brands include:

• Beautyrest
  • Stearns & Foster
  • Sealy
  • Serta
  • Tempur-Pedic
  • Chattam & Wells
  • Spring Air
  • Restonic

US-Mattress offers several resources and discounts, including a rewards program, financing and a comfort rating for every mattress.

US-Mattress prices

US-Mattress prices vary depending on brand, type and material, but it’s typical to spend from $500 to $1,500 on a mattress from the site (though sometimes you can find prices as low as $249 and as high as $5,000 for more expensive brands). Its brand selection includes high-end options like Tempur-Pedic and its more affordable in-house option, Naturals. Its website lets you filter for price, size, type and more to help you find the right fit.

US-Mattress FAQ

Does US-Mattress offer free shipping?
Shipping for US-Mattress products is calculated into the product price.
Does US-Mattress offer express shipping?
Yes, US-Mattress offers next-day shipping for some products in some areas.
What mattress brands does US-Mattress carry?
US-Mattress carries many major mattress brands, such as Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Restonic and more.
Where is US-Mattress located?
It’s located in Michigan but ships across the U.S.

Is US-Mattress a good company?

Although in-store browsing is ideal so you can test mattresses in person, these days it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to order bedroom furniture online; US-Mattress.com is good for competitive pricing, free shipping, various brand offerings and live-chat customer service.

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: July 3, 2022

I had a good experience with US-Mattress and with their service. The salespeople listened and discussed a lot of the options. The delivery guys were nice and they got everything done. But I’m somewhat disappointed because my wife can't get in. The mattress is a lot thicker. Also, the mattress seems like it's sagging on one side. I measured and one side is about an inch lower. I might ask them to come back and see if they can set it lower.

US-Mattress response

We are glad to hear buying your mattress went well as well as the delivery! We are sorry to hear that the mattress is higher than expected. If you feel the mattress may have a manufacturer defect please send a request here: https://help.us-mattress.com/AboutContactUsSubmitARequest and our warranty specialist will assist you. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2022

After spending numerous sleepless nights and waking up in the morning feeling like crap, my wife and I decided to “take the plunge”, and make a big investment for our sanity. The time had come to go shopping for a new mattress. With so many options on the market, the experience can be very exciting, but at the same time, it can quickly start to feel overwhelming. This is why I would like to commend Olivia, who was not only very patient with us, but also demonstrated to be very knowledgeable about mattresses AND motion bases.

OMG….the ‘zero gravity’ setting in the motion base is amazing! My wife and I asked ourselves “how could we live without a motion base for so long?” Undoubtedly our investment will pay off dividends every night for a long time. Yes, a happy wife means a happy life. LOL. Thank you Olivia for assisting us and ensuring a positive customer experience.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: March 9, 2022

When I went to see Travis on his first day at a new location, he was friendly and informative and helped me make a satisfying decision about a replacement bed (the one I had been using was a disaster, my husband and I were sleeping on sofa and recliner). I visited a couple more stores to do some comparison shopping and went back to US Mattress to close the deal. Travis got me the best price (beating the price from another store). Then he followed through to get the bed to us as quickly as possible so we could get a good night's sleep. We've been sleeping well on our new bed.

US-Mattress response

Original review: March 7, 2022

Everything from the agent to the delivery to the bed was all outstanding. My mother and I, who we were looking for a mattress for, were very pleased to have tried a store beyond our first attempt, which was this one. They had more beds to test, they were laid out in a way that actually made sense, and the agent was far more knowledgeable and was eager to figure out what kind of mattress my mother would really be happy with. Everything went successfully, and the delivery company was even willing to hold the mattress for an extra month as she wasn't ready for it yet, no problem. Nothing but high praise for the whole process.

US-Mattress response

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I went to US-Mattress and talked to two guys. They told me to try the mattress out and I lied down on it. I had to buy a new bedframe too, which I didn’t like because you stub your toe on it if you're not careful. But I love my mattress. It's nice, comfortable and I enjoy it. I’m very happy with it. I bought it right there at the store. The boys brought it out in this box and brought the bedframe in another box. When I brought it in, I rolled it out and unzipped the plastic, and it popped open. It was a cool and unique experience. I had a good experience with the guys who sold it to me and with the bed as well. I’m sleeping good at night.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

The sales rep from US-Mattress was very helpful and friendly. I'm very happy with my experience and I have referred people.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

US-Mattress has all the types of mattresses so you can go and check out the firmness. I bought a mattress in a box and it's good so far. This is our second mattress. When I got the first one, if I had seen US-Mattress then, I would have definitely gone to them. We're happy and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I got a queen mattress for my daughter and then king for myself and my wife. We're happy with everything. The quality has been good.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

My interaction online was really good and they did what they said they were gonna do. The delivery crew took the old mattress and then set up the new mattress. It was like a five-minute drill. It was really good. We got a beauty rest and the quality was quite nice. We've been very satisfied with it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

US-Mattress was down the street from where I live. I got a mattress from them and the delivery took a while. They told me two weeks but it got there in almost four. That aside, it went smoothly. So far, the quality is pretty nice. I've had the mattress for three months now and I'm still waiting on that $200 gift card.

US-Mattress Company Information