It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

681 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 3, 2019

Great customer service and easy website. I have not seen the product yet, this is just reviewing the ordering process. Had great help from Kyle on answering my questions (promote the man!). Looking forward to seeing the delivery and set up process and hopefully 5-star bed. One thing that was disappointing is the tax was not shown until I filled all the information in. Pretty sneaky tactic IMO. I would be more forthcoming with the true cost.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Regarding the tax situation, unfortunately, since we deliver to all lower 48 US states, every single state has their own tax laws and percentages that we are required to abide by. Some states also do not collect state tax on internet orders. Because we have to abide by each state law, we have no idea what your taxable amount will be until you enter in your address information. As soon as you enter your shipping address, the payment screen updates to show the taxable amount under Order Summary before you click Place Order.

We are always looking for ways to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Unfortunately, state tax ultimately depends on where in the country you live.

Again, thank you for leaving this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Ordering process was easy except for it didn't want to recognize my delivery address. I was then able to get it entered. Delivery will take 2 to 3 weeks which seems a bit long but not really a problem as we still have our original bed in place.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please note that the reason for the 2-3 week time frame is because we do not stock mattresses. Once the order is placed with us, we send the order request directly to the manufacturing plant closest to you who then produces your mattress and then transfers to the delivery agent that services your area. Because of this, you are assured to not receive a mattress that has been sitting in a warehouse for weeks or even months.

The process for production and transfer does take 1-2 weeks and then typically up to a week for the delivery agent to schedule and deliver to you.

We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I tried to use Amazon Pay to pay the order but failed. The address and payment choice are not clickable. I have to switch different browser and use credit card to pay it directly. It's really inconvenience experience, but your deal is great!

US-Mattress response

Hi Yihong, I am sorry to hear about the issues you had trying to pay with Amazon Pay! Thank you for informing us of the issue that you encountered. I just checked on my end and there do not appear to be any issues. However, I will forward this on to our Web Team to have them check into this further to see if there are any errors. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 10, 2018

A mere barely better than average experience from here on out will make this 'mission' wildly successful. I was tasked to effectuate the purchase, within a mere 24 hours no less, of a new high-quality queen mattress & box spring for my partner & her partner-in-crime, our one-year-old baby girl, for their sleeping pleasure, as I was banished to solitary slumber confinement by them many months ago. Did my homework (which was absurdly unfathomable in nature, as I am a lawyer with OCD, ADHD & some!!!) & made the purchase from US-Mattress ("US-M") for literally one-third of what it would have cost here at Macy's. Full Disclosure - had Macy's the foresight to run its July 4th sale through today, its price would have been considerably lower, but still twice that of US-M.

To start, US-M's price for the bed & box spring was much less. Factor in no sales tax & BS fees. Add a discount code I found (which US-M also generously populated at checkout along with a number of others) & a credit for reward points it let me earn just seconds before the transaction, & that is the recipe for paying three times less than at Macy's. Please US-M, just bring the proper glass slipper in good order & a timely fashion to end this fairy tale magically!!!

US-Mattress response

Good morning, Kenneth -- Thank you very much for the positive review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come and that you will not be subject to solitary slumber confinement for too much longer!

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review!

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very helpful customer service, I bought a pillow with a gift card I was given for purchasing a mattress that is apparently on back order and will take over a month to receive from date of purchase. Hoping I receive all my products soon.

US-Mattress response

Hi Michele, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! I do apologize for the issue with your mattress order but am glad that we were able to assist in this way. I am sending you a private message regarding your current order. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We really appreciate it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: May 24, 2019

This is my 2nd order from ya'll. During my 1st order I made a mistake with my email. When I contacted customer service the representative was consummately professional and very helpful. US Mattress has earned my undying loyalty. Customer service seems to be a forgotten aspect of modern business. I intend to thank you by becoming a loyal customer. I will also recommend US Mattress to those who ask.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 21, 2019

How can you charge me if I paid $2,000 without an order number, you stole my money, what is my order? Please tell me what is my order number and I will be a very very very happy customer. I will tell the bank you took my money.

US-Mattress response

Hi Gary -- Thank you for sending this request. This is for a mattress purchased on www.us-mattress.com yesterday. I will respond to you privately with the order details so that we can assist you with getting this resolved.

Original review: May 11, 2019

This is the 5th mattress I been purchasing from www.USMattress.com. I love their website and the customer service, the chat is fast and convenient, the prices are amazing and the fact that mattress will be made to order instead of picking up some stuck product that is been waiting to be purchased in some store for years is my favorite. Thank you US-Mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Elena, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate it and we very much value you as a customer. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you ever have any questions or concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 9, 2019

I have received mattress today with 73*76 dimension which the tag says the mattress is 77*79.5. The mattress does not fit in my king bed properly as I see soo many gaps in that. I have had a very bad overall experience. 1) I had bought a mattress earlier in March and within 7 days I did warranty claim about sagging. Which was not processed claiming that I had improper support. HOWEVER the mattress said clearly that there is no support required for this. And my mattress was not changed. For almost 1.5 months that matter was not resolved even though I mentioned we are not even sleeping on the mattress.

2) After that I had no other option and I decided to buy a new one with as part 120 night trial. Even in that the new mattress that I bought was 200$ cheaper the old one still I had to pay extra 150$. So eventually I can say I paid 350$ more which is 1500$ for a mattress which 923$. 3) After all this now I received new mattress which turned out to be like this. This has been the most inconvenient mattress buying experience ever.

US-Mattress response

Hello Harshal, I am so sorry for the experiences you have had! We would like to try to get this resolved for you. I do see that our warranty specialist has responded to you through email. I am also going to send you a private response as we would like to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Original review: May 7, 2019

This is my second purchase through US-Mattress and I am highly satisfied thus far. I contacted the 1-800 number and spoke with Laurie at ext. 2275 and she was an amazing help (I really wish she could get credit for this order as she was gone for the evening when I was ready to order and was afraid to miss out on the sale as it was the last day). Overall the rep explained everything regarding mattress differences and what I should expect when looking for a mattress for my toddler.

US-Mattress response

Hi Wendell, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We hope that you enjoy your mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 6, 2019

The website worked flawlessly in choosing a suitable mattress. I found a coupon code that gave me additional $10 off my order which was nice. The ordering and purchase went smoothly. Along with the Lowest Price Guarantee; I hope to have scored a good value purchase with a mattress suitable for me.

US-Mattress response

Hi Alan, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I did live chat, Kyle was an enormous help choosing the right mattress for me. And stuck through the whole process answering several questions. Buying a mattress is scary, he made it very easy. I was putting off purchasing because I had no idea where to start and Kyle made me feel very good about going ahead with a purchase. And I feel confident I will love my new mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jessica, thank you for providing this review for us! I see you are already scheduled for delivery. We certainly hope delivery goes smoothly and you are sleeping peacefully on your new mattress very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 29, 2019

Bought the mattress, sent in for gift card rebate on 2/26/2019 and still haven't got it. I called last week on 04/25/2019 to be told they ran out of gift cards and were waiting. Called in 04/29/2029, was on hold for 11 minutes (was told it would be up to 5 minutes) and the guy said "we are still waiting on the gift cards." WTH?? They want your payment NOW, but they are in no hurry to get you what was promised...

US-Mattress response

Hi Prescott, thank you for providing this review. I am so sorry for the delay with your gift card! I do see that it shipped out on 5/3. I am going to private message you with the tracking information. Again, I am so sorry for the delay! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Everything was great and they allowed me to use my Amazon pay account. This was the only place I could find the exact pillow I needed as a friend had loaned me one to try out. It was the only one that allowed me to wake up without my usual neck pains.

US-Mattress response

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that your new pillow provides the neck relief you are seeking. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Beautyrest Kenosha Place III Plush Pillow top - My experience with the website was very positive. You provide ample information about the product including overviews, technical details, specs, and reviews. It was very easy navigating through the site and I like the payment options including paypal. Thank you for making a difficult process easy.

US-Mattress response

Hi Roberto, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Simmons Beautyrest Kenosha III. Site easy to navigate. Very helpful information and reviews to aid selection of mattress. The expert and body type evaluations of mattress selections are a great aid to determining mattress fit. The 120 day trial period also takes some of the stress out of purchasing a mattress. I appreciate the thought and effort put into the online page presentation, item selection and purchase.

US-Mattress response

Hi Albert, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: April 22, 2019

The online buying experience ws easy with no problems. Ratings and customer reviews were easy to follow. When mattress gets here I will update. Hoping the same as before as I had a Beautyrest for 20 years. It was a great mattress, hoping this will be the same.

US-Mattress response

Hi Kathie, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope that your new mattress is everything you are expecting. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 20, 2019

US Mattress.com offers great products at great prices. It's very easy to navigate through their website. They have a great tool to determine what matters would work best for each individual based on weight and preferred sleeping positions. They also offer a variety of sizes and types of mattresses. I would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Qaasim, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 20, 2019

The site is easy to use and the video description was very helpful. The mattress allows our company to rest comfortably in our guest room/office without the discomfort of the metal bar in the frame causing back pain and disrupting a great nights sleep.

US-Mattress response

Hi Joann, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Excellent website. I love the choice of PayPal or Amazon Pay. I will recommend this company to all of my friends. I will admit though, I tested this mattress at a brick and mortar store, and found it online cheaper. As much as I love to support local businesses you just have to go with the best price.

US-Mattress response

Hi Jacob, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Support was a very positive and helpful. Made sure we would qualify for the 10 year warranty and the mattress was new in the packaging. Stayed with us until all our questions were answered. Great savings. A fourth of the cost at retail.

US-Mattress response

Hi Shane, thank you for taking the time to complete this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We ordered our new Chattam & Wells top-of-the-line Franklin Euro-top King mattress and matching box springs from Kevin. He is a top-notch professional and was excellent to work with on this order. This is our second Chattam & Wells King mattress and box spring set, having purchased our first 14 years ago: a similarly top-of-the-line Luxe VII model.

We have had all these years of top notch comfortable sleep, and now it's time to replace that set, so we're sticking with the brand, which we're delighted to know was brought back by Air Spring after the Great Recession. Thanks, Kevin, for your outstanding service - and we look forward to our new replacement set, and many more years of comfortable, restful sleep! Bob and Bonnie

US-Mattress response

Hi Bob, thank you for taking the time to offer this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes. We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress as much as you enjoyed your old one.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I needed some guidance on a mattress protector for my new Simmons Hybrid mattress that we purchased last week as not familiar with this type of mattress yet & Kyle was able to help me purchase one. I cannot wait to receive both. Thank you!

US-Mattress response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress and mattress protector. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Great place to buy a mattress. This is the second time I buy a mattress here in this site and, I will probably come back because it's easy and convenient. I have recommended the site to some family members and they said they will definitely try it.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mario, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! We really appreciate it. Also, thank you for recommending us to family. We certainly hope you enjoy the mattresses you have purchased from us. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Just like any mattress buy experience, you won't be able to comparison shop. The mattress names are customized for every seller and each are slightly different. So you can only look at overall comparisons. Anyway, I was able to compare the Beautyrest silver hybrid tracy III with other silver hybrids of similar nature and I think it compares fairly well at a decent price. I bought another Simmons from them a few years back and I'm happy with it, so I'm a repeat customer.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback as well as coming back to us for another purchase! We certainly do appreciate it. If you do have any questions regarding name comparisons between the different stores, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to assist you with any questions you have.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I was very pleased with how easy the website was for finding a great mattress in addition to the easy ordering process. The company offers approx a 100 day free trial, so if I do not like the mattress, I can simply return it. I look forward to receiving my new mattress. I also look forward to doing business with this company again because of their great prices.

US-Mattress response

Hello Ruchia, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it and hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

I do want to make it clear, for the mattress you purchased, it comes with a 120-night In-Home trial period. If you are not satisfied with it you have the option to exchange it for a different mattress through our Comfort Exchange program. Here is the link to our Comfort Exchange program:

Please do not hesitate to contact us snould you need further assistance.

Original review: March 22, 2019

My husband found US Mattress online and was delighted to find that they give information about all the different mattress names and how to compare them. US mattress was very helpful and matched the best price I could find. Their prices were already great too. I was very pleased when I called and when I worked with Kyle on online chat. It was easy and a pleasant experience! I am excited to get our mattress!

US-Mattress response

Hello Kim, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come as we understand the importance of sleeping well. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes or if you just have any questions or concerns in general!

Original review: March 1, 2019

The online experience was very nice. I was pleased with the overall selection of products. The mattress I chose looks nice for the price. I hope when it arrives that it will be as expected. Thankfully there is a return available.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the production or delivery processes. We certainly hope you enjoy your new bed for years to come!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Great selection of mattresses, loads of info to help you make a decision. Great deal on the Presidents' Day sale. I really liked that you have informative videos to go with the written reviews. Free delivery and the 120 day trial made this a no-brainer for our mattress purchase.

US-Mattress response

Hi Dave, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I was unable to uses my A.E. Gift Card towards this purchase, and was also unable to use my Amazon Gift Card, as it would not accept the Code scratched off on back of gift card. This process took way too long.

US-Mattress response

Hi Karen, I am so sorry for the issues you had with checkout! For future reference, our sales representatives are available to assist via phone or via chat Monday - Friday 10AM-9PM EST, Saturday 10AM-6PM EST and Sunday 12PM-6PM EST. Also, our Customer Service team is available via phone or chat Mon - Fri 9AM-6PM EST.

Again, I am so sorry for your experience! Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information