toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Portia,

US-Mattress is happy to be able to provide our valued customers with a quality product at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback and hope that you love your new mattress. Sweet dreams!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I have been waiting for a while to replace my mattress because budget is an issue. I want a good mattress with reasonable price. When my friend told me about the website, instantly, I made the decision to finally get a new one. I love the user-friendly website & great promos. I will definitely recommend this website to my friends and would have no problem buying my next mattress through US-Mattress. I also love that they have Paypal payment option.

Very nice. I chatted with the representative who answered all my questions quickly and accurately. I need a new mattress, the price was right, delivery was free, no sales tax, and haul-off is free. It's a good deal on a good product. I wouldn't have made the purchase so quick without the aid of the chat.

US-Mattress.com is a good place to buy a mattress. There's a big inventory and selection. Fair prices and free shipping! Best of all you can take your time and do research. There's no hassle and no pressure! I definitely recommend buying online.

Had a great experience chatting with Cody today. He was able to quickly take the information we gave him on the likes and dislikes of our previous mattresses, and point us to one that fits our needs. I planned on mattress shopping today, Black Friday, and thanks to Cody, we didn't have to go out and fight the crowds!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing from US Mattress was convenient for me. It was fairly easy to find what I wanted online and their sales rep was friendly and listened to my needs when I talked to them. I ordered a mattress and a couple of mattress protection covers from them. I was a little worried about it but it was what I was expecting when it got here, and the people who delivered it w great. I was very pleased with how the whole process ended up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Placed an order for a mattress locally with them. They were very patient with me through the agonizing process. I had purchased a new Serta 2 years ago through another company and needless to say it was horrible!! Day 1 it was painful to sleep on. I went and picked out a new mattress with US-mattress before I remembered I had a warranty. Long story short, my warranty claim was accepted with the other company but because of the EXCEPTIONAL customer service I experienced with US-mattress, I decided even though I could have received a free one, to go ahead with my purchase with them. Patrick the manager happened to come in to a store I was in and because my husband is a fireman, he gave us a gracious deal.

For these reasons I went with my order and even went back and purchased sheets and a mattress protector. I will update when I have actually slept on the bed but for now this is my story. God bless this company for taking care of fireman and policemen. What a truly great company and no better customer service representatives out there!!!

Purchasing a mattress online would seem to be impossible but US-Mattress provides a very interesting experience with videos of people of different sizes giving their opinion about the mattress. I would not have had any confidence in buying a mattress online without these videos. The only suggestion I would give is, to use a person between the 175 lbs guy and the 330 lbs guy. That's a big spread so adding someone about 225 would be a great addition. Still an excellent experience and I was very surprised that I was confident enough to actually buy a mattress. Great work US-Mattress, keep it up.

Simple, priced right, overall fantastic. Prices were much less inexpensive than larger name mattress stores, shipping was free AND express, and all the mattresses had lots of information, video reviews, and other helpful sections to make purchasing much easier. While I just purchased an entry-level mattress, when it comes time to purchase a high-end one for a future home, I can safely say I will go with US-Mattress over anyone else.

I couldn't be more pleased with our delivery man. He was clean, courteous, energetic and quick to deliver and make sure that the box was not going to a dangerous set back for us as he selected the safest place to the delivery. I bought the mattress for my best friend who suffers from bad blood circulation, and swollen extremities to her body. She is a very large lady and required a mattress that would serve her for a long time and still not be a difficult to her body issues. She loves the mattress and had great relief in most of her aches and pains. I have recommended your product to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a mattress from US-Mattress six years ago and we had a pretty good experience, that’s why we went back. The one we got this time had a pillow top, which the first mattress did not have. We picked a different style mattress and got what we were looking for. Also, the price was good and there’s delivery and free haul away. It was pretty straightforward with US-Mattress. We bought it online, and we were contacted by the delivery people and arranged the date that was convenient for delivery. I recommended it to a couple of coworkers.

After going into local mattress stores and doing some research and finding US-Mattress, we got online and after chatting with a rep from US-Mattress, we made the decision to purchase through US-mattress. Rep was friendly and very helpful. Easy ordering. Will post additional review later after receiving order.

The ordering experience on US-Mattress was very easy and without hassle. The website provided excellent information that was very helpful in making the best mattress choice for my needs. At the time of placing an order, I would recommend the website to others.

This is the second transaction I have had with US Mattress. The experience has been great. They are very helpful in guiding you through mattress research, and they have plenty of options to choose from. The checkout process is simple and easy to use.

I appreciated the comparison of two top-selling mattresses, a Serta and a Beautyrest. It helped me make the final decision. The online chat assistance was helpful. He answered each of my questions and also helped me select the right box spring.

Paul was great in my live chat. He helped me pick out a mattress that will hopefully meet my needs. I had several choices to look at. I was very satisfied with the live chat, don't know about the mattress yet.

Good guide by chat and help on the placed questions, and also guidance about the delivery dates, as we are not continuously at the delivery address. At this time, we expect to get in contact with the agent, in order to modify the date and time of delivery, 4 weeks, from the order.

Hello Zheer,

US-Mattress has been in business since 2001. We are one of the largest online retailers of mattresses in the United States. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you are happy with your delivery experience and that you love your new mattress. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our order.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

So far, the buying experience is very smooth, waiting to receive the product to see. I was very hesitant to purchase from this website as I have never heard about them before. I read only 9 reviews as those were the only available reviews. I will update this review as I receive the product and test it for about a week or so to see what happens.

The website was easy to use and chat was available and offered, although I didn't use it. I liked the selection and the filters to look for just what I wanted. Filtering was available by size, brand, type of mattress, comfort level, and could sort them by price or relevancy.

The experience in choosing and ordering was simple and surprisingly easy. I'm hopeful that the fulfillment and delivery of my purchase goes as smoothly and I have the opportunity of reporting on the completed delivery and set up to come.

US-Mattress

Yes, we still do have the referral program. Please review the link at http://www.us-mattress.com/referral.html to complete your referral request. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

One of my friends recommends me to buy this amazing mattress. She told me you used to run a referral bonus program which you would send her a check after I brought the mattress. Can she still get a referral bonus now?

Sealy Mattress brand is really good. I want to buy again in comfort. So Sealy Mattresses are durable. I can sleep well. If you buy a Sealy Mattress, your sleep will be comfortable. If I had to buy a mattress again, I bought a Sealy mattress. There is no regret for my choice.

US-Mattress.com has a very good inventory. The price is very good too. That's why I chose US-Mattress.com. I will think about recommending to other friends as well. The indication about firm level on mattress is really helpful, this enable user to compare mattress across brands.

Atsuko,

We are happy that our detailed product descriptions and comfort scale were able to assist you in selecting the right mattress for your comfort needs. We hope that you love your mattress and that you continue to shop with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I was a little worried about purchasing a mattress online, but decided to buy because of the pricing and others' reviews. The product descriptions and comfort levels really helped me choose what we want. We are looking forward to receiving the mattress and sleeping on it!

Ordering assistance and recommendation went well. Hoping that delivery will go well and that the mattress will give me a great night's sleep. Don't have much else to say at this time. I will certainly come back and give a further review after receiving and using the mattress for a bit.

Ordering online was easy. Chatted with Paul who told me I would be able to get my mattress within a 3 week time frame as I need it in time for Christmas. We'll see if that is correct when I receive the mattress.

Great experience. Included free bed frame and no sales tax in NJ. Much lower prices than other stores. Upgrade from I Series Vantage queen to I Comfort Applause II King. Easy to order online. Live chat was very helpful.

I am very pleased to buy the mattress I am looking for at a reasonable price. I have not received a mattress yet, but I am looking forward to it. I wish the prosperity of the company. I would like to introduce to my colleagues the opportunity to purchase a good mattress at a reasonable price.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Tiger,

The recycling fee is required for any orders shipping to California as part of the state of California's Used Mattress Recovery and Recycling Act. The $22.00 is not a shipping fee and is required by the state of California ($11.00 per piece). You may read more about it here: http://mattressrecyclingcouncil.org/mrc-in-your-state/california/

Your previous orders were placed before the act went into effect in December 2015. Rhode Island and Connecticut have also recently implemented similar acts as well.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I am a user of US Mattress and had great experience before. However, when I placed order this time, only on the confirmation page I noticed a shipping/recycling fee of $22. Is this wrong? I suppose this is free shipping item and I did not ask for any recycle.

So far so good. It was easy to navigate the website and find out information such as cost of box spring and the facts that frame and delivery are free. I did not have to make a phone call to make the order. The selection and purchase have been straightforward. The website was easy to use. I hope the delivery process goes as well.

Ellen,

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience! We hope that you continue to enjoy your mattress for many years to come. Sweet dreams!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

The firmness of the mattress was very satisfactory, delivery was on time and the service people did a good job overall. Price was reasonable as well based upon my long on-line search for a while. I will refer to my friend who is a bit precise about her mattress needs.

US-Mattress Company Profile