3.91/5
Based on 116 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 100 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 7, 2018

559 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 7, 2018

Great service. The website is user friendly and very easy to maneuver. The ordering process was simple. The transition from USM to the payment section, which is on another website, was not difficult. Everything just flowed smoothly without any problem. Thanks.

US-Mattress response

Hi Dennis, thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding the ordering process! You will receive correspondence throughout the process and tracking information once your order ships from the manufacturer. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through this process.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2018

So far so good, the price was the best I could find at this time. The verdict is still out until the product is delivered. At that time I will give a final verdict. If you are interested what my opinion is after you have delivered the king size mattress, I will be happy to update you.

US-Mattress response

Hi Lester, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review at this time! Yes, we are very interested in your opinion of how the process goes for you. We like to receive feedback, both positive and negative, from our customers so we know what we are doing well as well as work toward improving our processes. We look forward to hearing from you throughout this process. Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 31, 2018

I ordered my mattress from US-Mattress on 1-22-18. Received the mattress on the 30th of Jan. The mattress was very thin compared to the online views of that particular mattress. And one of the box springs had a hole in the top of it. I tried the mattress for 6 or 7 nights, and it was a nightmare. It had almost no support and it was as hard as a rock. I got in touch with customer service on the 6th of February and told them of the issues. I sent them pictures of the box spring and the mattress thickness. Come to find out, that the mattress was out of tolerance with the manufacturer on thickness. Please understand that I was told when I ordered this mattress the mattress company upon receiving the order would begin building the mattress for me. If this is true, How was it out of tolerance? It looked like it had been pulled from a warehouse from the bottom of some pile.

With all that said, US-Mattress said they would get another out to me to replace the out of tolerance mattress and to replace the damaged box spring. I said OK. On the 27th of February, the second mattress arrived. The driver said he had no instructions to pick up the first delivered mattress that was out of tolerance. I said, "Ok, I guess I'll keep here." Ten minutes after the delivery of the second mattress, I get a call from US-Mattress, stating that I refused to give them the out of spec mattress and that they needed the original mattress for the return process. The frustration is beginning to hit a new level. Now keep in mind the timeframe, original order date (22-Jan-2018) and now (27-Feb-2018). By this time I am not trusting anything this company tells me.

I have emailed customer service countless times (automatic reply) and they never get back to you. I have talked to a Melanie at the CS telephone number, which I thought was going to get things straightened out. I have dealt with Julie at CS email only after speaking with Melanie on the phone. Julie emailed me on 19-Mar-2018. I responded about an hour and half later and I have not been able to communicate with anyone since that day. I think I have a total of nearly 100 + emails. I don't have the time to be on the phone with them day in / day out, that why I chosen email mostly, but you get absolutely no response that way at all.

Since the 27th of February I have been stuck with 2 king size mattresses and 3 box springs, of which none I want. I have requested a refund and for them to pick up these items. The second mattress and box spring were never removed from their containers and the original items have been carefully rewrapped in their original plastic since around the 20th of February. I purchased a mattress locally and love it. This company is the most unprofessional noncaring company I think I've ever dealt with.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to address this issue. I do apologize for the issues with your original order and then the issues that have ensued since then! These issues should have never occurred. We are investigating this. A representative will contact you before the end of the day today to get this resolved.

Again, I do apologize for this situation! We will get this resolved as soon as possible.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 30, 2018

After ordering a mattress, I received a call from MDX (outsourced delivery company) to select a delivery date. This Tuesday, the next Tuesday or the Tuesday following. My wife & I work and are never able to take a Tuesday off. The gal on the phone suggested I take a vacation day. Are you kidding! After enough complaining, and looking into (w/ US-Mattress), they called back to say they would accommodate a Saturday delivery for only $250.00! Never once was it mentioned that Tuesday was the only delivery day available, if so, I would shop elsewhere. The $250 fee negates any savings. 2 weeks later, no mattress, no agreement on delivery. I could have gone to my local dealer, paid $200 more than US-Mattress and had the bed in 2 days! I have to look at website regarding canceling the order. Customer service is worthless. Do not order from US-Mattress until you clearly have an agreed delivery process.

Hello Larry,

I do apologize for the issues with delivery scheduling and the inconvenience this causes you. We do our best to insure that our customers are well taken care of. We sell a diverse selection of mattresses from different mattress manufacturers. To provide the best prices and lowest costs to our customers, rather than having a massive warehouse to store the hundreds of selections we offer, we work with the different mattress manufacturers submitting purchase orders for them to produce as orders come to us. Those orders are then transferred to the delivery agents that service our customers areas.

For Sealy and Simmons orders, since they have manufacturing plants all over the country, the purchase orders are submitted to the manufacturing plant closest to our customer. Once produced, it is then transferred to the delivery agent that services our customer's area. That saves much of the costs in shipping and storing. Even for orders that come through our warehouse in Brighton, MI, we still require the assistance of delivery agents that are local to our customers, with the exception of Detroit area customers as they are local customers.

In order to provide "White Glove" delivery service (in-home setup), the delivery has to go through a delivery agent that specializes in this kind of service. As you can imagine, that limits the number of delivery agents that can be used to perform such services. Sometimes the closest agents that are contracted with MXD Group that are capable of performing In-Home setup services are located a distance away from our customers, and, because of the type of delivery service they provide, other companies also go through them...not just US-Mattress.

I will look into this further and see what we can do to further assist you with your scheduling needs. Please look for a private message within the next 24 hours.

Again, I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Kyle online helped me pick a mattress and that is what I bought! Thank you Kyle! I asked question regarding financing and I did get approved for an acceptable finance option. So far this has been very easy. I hope the product works out as well.

US-Mattress response

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a positive review of your experience and the service that Kyle provided! We do our best to make sure that our customers are not only satisfied but pleased. Don't forget, we also sell a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as pillows, linens, and mattress pads and protectors. We appreciate your purchase and the review nice review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: March 13, 2018

Six weeks delay delivery and no delivery guarantee - When I bought the mattress, the sales are very nice. So I place an order by phone with that salesman. But after the purchase, the customer services is too bad. It seems like their relation with Beautyrest is not that strong, because what they can do is send email to Beautyrest and reorder the mattress, nothing more than that, when the mattress was delayed. It seems like they don't have a binding force of contract with Beautyrest and can not let them ship on time. We wait four weeks but still don't know when it would be delivered. And US-Mattress gives no delivery guarantee but said maybe another two weeks.

US-Mattress response

Hi Eve, I am so sorry for the issue with your order! This is unacceptable! I do see that you spoke with a representative yesterday. She is working with Simmons to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Again, we are so sorry for this situation and the inconvenience this has caused you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: March 13, 2018

First time ordering with your company. Had online specialist Tracey guide me through several questions. She answered them all and made the ordering process quite easy. Thanks. Appreciate all the knowledge on the above order.

US-Mattress response

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Don't forget, we also sell a diverse selection of bedding accessories, such as pillows, linens, blankets, and mattress pads and protectors. If you refer us to friends and family, we also have a referral program where you can earn rewards. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review!

Original review: March 12, 2018

US-Mattress.com was very easy to use site. Great discounts and free frame which was a seller for me. Definitely the low price compared to 4 mattress stores I visited. I am excited to experience the mattress for 120 days. The videos and in depth explanation of the product influence my purchase tremendously.

Original review: March 10, 2018

This is my 2nd order from your site, I think Tracey helped the last time, it is easy and fast to work with your company. I will need a king in the future and will look here first when I start to shop.

US-Mattress response

Hi Barry, thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback! We are pleased that you have been satisfied with the service that has been provided to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Don't forget, we also sell a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as pillows, linens and mattress protectors and pads. We also have a referral program that provides you rewards for every friend or family member you refer to us. Thank you so much for shopping with us! We look forward to working with you for future orders.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Received a mattress and it was literally wet and discolored. There were dirt marks and (what I could hope) were yellow highlighter marks. I called US mattress and they were not open on Saturday, despite having delivered on a Saturday. I sent an email with full pictures of the issue, but I felt it was egregious enough to report.

US-Mattress response

Hi Larry, we are so sorry to hear about the issue with your mattress and delivery! This is unacceptable and we will get this resolved as quickly as possible for you. Our customer service is based in Brighton, MI and is closed on the weekends. However, we will have a representative contact you today to get this issue resolved. Again, we do apologize for this situation and will get this resolved as quickly as possible for you.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Product video was nice and we had good experience with the website. We had a difficult time in selecting between extra firm and firm mattress but in the end hopefully make the right choice. It's good that this company gives is a 2-3 week trial period to try out the mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Malur, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review! We are pleased that you had a positive experience. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team should you have questions or concerns regarding your order.

Please be advised that with the mattress you purchased you actually have a 120-night In-Home trial period! The 2 to 3 week timeframe is for delivery service from date of purchase. Once you receive your mattress set, please try it out for at least 30 nights. If not satisfied after 30 nights, you will have an additional 90 days to exchange it for a different mattress under our Comfort Exchange program.

Don't forget, we also sell a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as linens, pillows, mattress protectors and mattress pads. Thank you for shopping with US-Mattress.com!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

It was so easy and I loved that is had the comfort level and the info on back sleeper or side sleeper. AMAZING experience. The site had the best prices. Cheaper than Wal-Mart and Wayfair. I was able to search with my husband on the phone so the mobile site was just as great and the checkout was simple.

US-Mattress response
Hi Raina, thank you for taking the time to provide a wonderful review! We are pleased that you had a very positive experience. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team should you have questions or concerns regarding your order. We also offer a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as linens, pillows and mattress protectors and pads.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for shopping with US-Mattress.com!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Very upset with delivery service. What is wrong with companies that do not make delivery and set up put on booties in a persons home!!! I have white carpet in my bedroom and it’s raining outside but they just walked right in with mud on boots on white carpet! US-Matress should rethink delivery service. I even paid for the setup. Now I get to shampoo my room! Really disappointed. I did not get a delivery receipt or ship papers either!

Hello Denise,

We are very sorry to hear of your delivery issues, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I have requested one of our agents to contact you today.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I love the fact that I can go to US-Mattress online and have great customer service helping me select the ideal mattress. To me this is the best way ever to purchase with their in home guarantee. I've only ever walked into mattress stores and dealt with customer service reps which I felt a little pressured buy something. I can't wait to receive my mattress to try it out :).

US-Mattress response
Hi Michele, thank you for taking the time to provide a wonderful review! We are pleased that you had a very positive experience. We also offer a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as linens, pillows and mattress pads and protectors. Were you aware that we have a referral program for you to invite friends and family? Please check out our referral page at:

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

We found our favorite mattress from window-shopping months ago (Sealy Posturepedic Copper Hybrid Firm) in retail stores with US-Mattress for like 35% off. We know we're going to love it. Hoping the delivery experience is just as awesome. :) Would highly recommend.

US-Mattress response
Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to provide a wonderful review! We are pleased that you had a very positive experience. We also offer a wide variety of bedding accessories, such as linens, pillows and mattress pads and protectors. Were you aware that we have a referral program for you to invite friends and family? Please check out our referral page at:

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Was hoping for a bit better price since we have no need for white glove delivery but Cody did an excellent job helping us out. After losing almost everything during Hurricane Harvey, getting a good price is almost as important as getting a great mattress again. Thanks!

US-Mattress response
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review! We are so sorry to hear about your loss due to Hurricane Harvey and are grateful we were able to provide you a positive shopping experience. Were you aware that we have a referral program for you to invite friends and family? This is a way for us to say thank you for being a customer as well as a way to further assist you. Please check out our referral page at:

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

First time buyer from US-Mattress. Good information, video was helpful but would further help to see side & back sleepers on the mattress. Also, warranty policy information would be good to know. The comfort level rating was good to know, but was it for an average sized male or female sleeper? Information was adequate and sufficient to make a reasonable choice. Thanks for the great website and buying experience. Hope this is followed through with an excellent in-home delivery and service.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Phillipsburg Beautyrest - Tracey did a great job on helping us find a mattress online with US-Mattress. Tracey explained difference between hybrid and regular spring. She helped with narrowing down our decision to two mattresses within our price range. After shopping for mattresses online this was the most reasonable mattress company.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Two months after I purchased what I thought was a brand new mattress, it developed a 2 to 3 inch sag in the middle. After their inspector determined that the mattress was bad and failed inspection, they replaced it with another mattress that had a broken support sideboard. The third mattress they brought out had more of a sag in the middle than the first one. After complaining about the sag, they refused to send their inspector back, saying that it was the last mattress they would bring me. I was better off with the first one. Since then, I have purchased a new one from Art Van and I love it. The biggest $2500 mistake of my life. US-MATTRESS IS THE WORST!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

APPARENTLY THIS COMPANY HAS ZERO SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION and will give it out to anyone who calls! After purchasing my mattress online with "Kyle" I had a unauthorized purchase and some online accounts were flagged as of being tampered with... No Big deal, it was right after Christmas and without placing blame, it has happened before, no big deal. Just to be safe I called and spoke with a Cust Serv rep at US-Mattress and had her notate my account that, no changes to my account or to the order can be made by other than myself. Seems legit, right? Well, that same afternoon I get a funky text message to my phone! Stating "When is your mattress coming?"

I immediately call US-Mattress back. I get some person on the phone and he looks up my order, with no verification it was me, and he does see the notes from when I called in and stated "Make no changes to my account." Then he informs me that someone called in just a couple hours after I had called to warn them and they "verified my order, and changed the contact name and phone number they will call to schedule the delivery!" BBBWHAAATTT. "The hell do you just say, I said???!!!" So that means, that US-Mattress GAVE THESE CRIMINALS MY PHONE NUMBER, MY ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE?! I asked to speak with a supervisor and I was directed to Anna **. She seemed pleasant and understanding and told me she would pull the recorded call and find what happened and she would call me on Monday.

IRONICALLY, SHE WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE NAME OR NUMBER OF THE PERSON WHO CALLED IN! So, I waited to hear from her on Monday, and That was over a week ago! Not only do I not know what info was given to these people, they are protecting the CRIMINAL’S INFORMATION. Since that time, I have had to call on trespassers coming on my property, and This could be totally random and not related but, I don't think so. The local authorities are not happy when I tell them what happened. They are putting me and my family in danger to protect what? Their Bottom line? On another note I should be receiving a call this week to schedule my delivery. I just hope they call the right person and or number.

So as of now, I'm scared, frightened, worried, I can't sleep, people are harassing me at my home, and I will probably have to move, just because of what these incompetent Neanderthals at US-Mattress did. I guess there is no outcome that will fix what happened and change the culture and the way they handle sensitive information other than leveling legal action against them. Both criminal and civil. If anyone else has had a similar experience with this retailer please get in contact with me. I have not reviewed the mattress and bed due to the fact I have not received it yet. Although, the website, the point of purchase transaction and even CSR Kyle, were all very easy to navigate and informative. I look forward to my first night sleep on my new adjustable bed and mattress, and getting my free Amazon Echo! If US-MATTRESS DOESN'T GET ME KILLED FIRST!

Aaron,

Our greatest concern is ensuring protection of our customers' information. We are looking into this further and will have any issues addressed with our customer service team. Management will be reaching out to today to discuss this further.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Kyle, the 'Live Chat' guy was very helpful in deciding what mattress would be the right fit for all concerned. We spent at least an hour chatting to make sure all bases were covered. He was very polite and patient. Had technical difficulty on my end, but we got through it.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a king size mattress from www.us-mattress.com (office business name is MATTRESS USA INC) for $2123.00 included white glove delivery service. www.us-mattress.com contracted with a trucking company to deliver my mattress on 1/9/2018. 3 guys came and couldn't move the king size mattress to my upstairs bedroom. However they broke my oak wood stair railing! They also made scratches/chips to my oak hardwood floor. I contacted US-Mattress for the issue and sent them pictures of the damages.

I got a reply from them stated that I needed to contact the trucking company directly for the damage and repair. This is very unreasonable because I made my purchase from the www.us-mattress.com and I did not hire that trucking company on my own to make the delivery! They also asked to charge me additional $139 as a processing fee since they can't make the delivery to my house! This is the worst online business I have ever experienced and I would not recommend anyone to use their service. Do not buy from this company no matter how good their price is! IT WILL GIVE YOU A NIGHTMARE! THE WORST EVER! I WOULD GIVE 0 STAR IF THERE IS A CHOICE.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

US MATTRESS CHEATED ME OF $1400 and won’t resolve. I purchased a top of the line Simmons Beautyrest. They gave it a 3.5 comfort rating. Quite firm the firmest in this line. The mattress delivered is so soft and unsupportive I can’t sleep on it. Customer service won’t return calls. Total scam. I spoke with them for hours no resolution or responsibility. I had to buy a foam mattress on Amazon just to sleep. I was willing to pay for a proper mattress upgrade and did. Again mattress wasn’t even close to what was described by detail video. I’m out all that money and two months sleep and they don’t care.

NEVER BUY A MATTRESS FROM US MATTRESS. RIP OFF COMPANY. I’M GOING TO ATTORNEY GENERAL. Once you buy a mattress online from distant company you’re stuck. All kind of exchange policy but there is no way of knowing your exchange won’t be just as bad. Anna customer service would not return calls as promised. They don’t care. Not trustworthy. Do not trust US mattress for even a pillow.

David,

Earlier today I sent you an email with all of my contact information, please contact me so we can find the best mattress for you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I have purchased 2 sets of mattresses from this company - in the space of 4 years. Both times, I chose the firmest mattress they had. Both times, the mattress began sagging within 18 months. I called them and they said to send them photos and measurements, both of which I did. Their response? "We only replace beds if they sag 1 1/2 inches - WITHOUT someone lying on it." What kind of bed begins to sag within 18 months. I only purchased the mattresses because I was having serious surgery and the mattress I had was less than firm. When I sent them photos of the bed, I got the response I hoped I would not get: "We're not responsible for mattresses going soft. They just get 'softer' over time." This was the HARDEST ONE THEY SOLD. It was a medium-priced Sealy. It was one of those advertised as not having to "flip" it, which I thought was nice.

Instead, I, the customer, am doing the flipping. What is most disturbing is the cavalier attitude of the customer service reps. I've done call center work, and their attitude was utter boredom. One understands they get complaints all day, but they shouldn't SOUND as though you're bothering them and your complaint is "another-idiotic-customer." Had they been doing this back in the 70s, they'd have been fired rather quickly. But quality people and call centers? They don't go together anymore. The mattresses were on frames - purchased from US Mattress. I don't know - or care - about frames, but this company's copout was inexcusable. My understanding is that a bed should last 5 years MINIMUM. US Mattress' record (in my house) is 2 beds in 4 years. Sound to you like they care? If so, you must be as young as they are.

I'm sure there are satisfied customers, but that's not the point: their product should hold up, not lie on its back and give up the ghost (and give YOU back pains). I wouldn't take a free mattress from them: it would probably start sinking after a years. Even for $800, I expected more. Clearly, they believe in giving to the rich and cheating the poor. Even the not-so-poor. Caveat Emptor ("Buyer, Beware," just in case you didn't learn anything in school). And I don't have the bloody "receipt." Or order number.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I ordered a mattress on 11/24. At the time of ordering, I was told that it would take 1-3 weeks for delivery. I needed the mattress for out of town guests on 12/16, so this was an acceptable time frame. I monitored my order and finally heard that the mattress was ready for delivery on 12/12. When I called the automated number to schedule delivery, the system said the first available delivery date was 12/22. 10 days away and a full month after ordering the mattress. After repeated attempts, I was just able to get MXD (the delivery company) on the phone and they informed me that the first day it would be available for delivery would be 12/22 and said there was nothing they could do and that I would need to contact US-Mattress if I needed it sooner.

I was so upset and disappointed. I then contacted US-Mattress. After calling and emailing for a day, I was able to get one of their customer service reps on the phone. They informed me that there was nothing they could do and that the mattress was likely delayed because of the "holiday rush". That does not seem like an acceptable response as I ordered the mattress on 11/24 and there was no mention of possible "holiday rush" delays.

They said the best they could do would be to cancel the order or add a $100 credit to my account for a future order. I declined as $100 off of a future order did nothing to solve my issue. $100 off of this order would have gone further. The only reason I placed this order was because I was told I would have it delivered within 3 weeks. I was unable to get another mattress in time for our guests, so they had to sleep on an air mattress. So embarrassing and I am still waiting for delivery. Do not order from this company if you require timely delivery of your order.

Jennifer,

We are so very sorry for the delivery issues that you experienced on your order. We understand how frustrating this is for you. We will look into these issues and reach out to you today.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I purchased the bed during the Black Friday sale on Nov 25th 2017. If you notice on their site they have only the option of purchasing delivery with installation or delivery with pick up of old bedding, which I ordered and paid extra. I also purchased a bed frame which I never received. After the bad experience I contacted US-Mattress to express my concerns about how the delivery was handled. They told me that I had paid for express service, well today is the 11th of Dec, 2017. Would you considered that express service? I also told her about the frame and she just said I will have to talk to the delivery service. She didn't offer to compensate me for the frame I paid for or the service. Guys please stay away, you will regret it.

US-Mattress response

I am so very sorry for the great inconvenience this has caused you. Your input is very important to us and we always want our customer expectations to be met. I have also sent an email to you using the information we have on file. I will definitely have this looked into.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Ordered my son's mattress and it took about two weeks to arrive no issues. I order a mattress for myself and it doesn't arrive. Email US-Mattress and they tell me to call shipper. Call shipper and get no response. I then call US-Mattress and they tell me it's at the shipper again. Decided to cancel the order because the aggravation isn't worth the savings.

US-Mattress response

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Mattress was delayed several times, customer service was no help. Mattress was too soft so I exchanged (along with $140 processing fee) for a more firm mattress, which when it finally came was in fact far softer than the original. The company says to exchange now will cost a $490 processing fee. $490!!! These people are thieves. Go to Mattress Firm or Macy's or anywhere else, don't get suckered in.

US-Mattress response

We do apologize for the issues you have experienced. We want you to make your purchase with confidence. And we know that even after making a careful selection, sometimes the mattress may not be the best fit for you. One of our comfort specialists will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to have this issue resolved.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Excellent customer service agents who are ready to help, very knowledgeable and friendly. They assist and answer all questions. They also follow up after delivery to ensure everything was done right. Buying products from US Mattress was really a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I have been looking for a mattress for some time. I was told to try your company for a Stearns and Foster. I appreciate Joshua ** for his patience with me. I hope my mattress is as great as his customer service!! Will write again after I have had a few nights on it!

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information