It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.19/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

704 US-Mattress Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 3, 2019

Great customer service and easy website. I have not seen the product yet, this is just reviewing the ordering process. Had great help from Kyle on answering my questions (promote the man!). Looking forward to seeing the delivery and set up process and hopefully 5-star bed. One thing that was disappointing is the tax was not shown until I filled all the information in. Pretty sneaky tactic IMO. I would be more forthcoming with the true cost.

US-Mattress response

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Regarding the tax situation, unfortunately, since we deliver to all lower 48 US states, every single state has their own tax laws and percentages that we are required to abide by. Some states also do not collect state tax on internet orders. Because we have to abide by each state law, we have no idea what your taxable amount will be until you enter in your address information. As soon as you enter your shipping address, the payment screen updates to show the taxable amount under Order Summary before you click Place Order.

We are always looking for ways to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Unfortunately, state tax ultimately depends on where in the country you live.

Again, thank you for leaving this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Just like any mattress buy experience, you won't be able to comparison shop. The mattress names are customized for every seller and each are slightly different. So you can only look at overall comparisons. Anyway, I was able to compare the Beautyrest silver hybrid tracy III with other silver hybrids of similar nature and I think it compares fairly well at a decent price. I bought another Simmons from them a few years back and I'm happy with it, so I'm a repeat customer.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback as well as coming back to us for another purchase! We certainly do appreciate it. If you do have any questions regarding name comparisons between the different stores, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to assist you with any questions you have.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Ordering process was easy except for it didn't want to recognize my delivery address. I was then able to get it entered. Delivery will take 2 to 3 weeks which seems a bit long but not really a problem as we still have our original bed in place.

US-Mattress response

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please note that the reason for the 2-3 week time frame is because we do not stock mattresses. Once the order is placed with us, we send the order request directly to the manufacturing plant closest to you who then produces your mattress and then transfers to the delivery agent that services your area. Because of this, you are assured to not receive a mattress that has been sitting in a warehouse for weeks or even months.

The process for production and transfer does take 1-2 weeks and then typically up to a week for the delivery agent to schedule and deliver to you.

We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Just ordered today. Hoping it’s a well built mattress. I watched the video and like that it’s a two sided mattress for a more even wear over time. Love the coil system and tight plush top! Hope it comes as scheduled. Nothing like a good night rest on a great mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Theodora, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Your new mattress comes with a 10-year warranty. Also, if you are not satisfied with the mattress you purchased within the first 120 nights from received delivery, we do have a 1-time Comfort Exchange program where you can exchange it for a different model. You can find our comfort exchange program at this link:

Again, we certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I tried to use Amazon Pay to pay the order but failed. The address and payment choice are not clickable. I have to switch different browser and use credit card to pay it directly. It's really inconvenience experience, but your deal is great!

US-Mattress response

Hi Yihong, I am sorry to hear about the issues you had trying to pay with Amazon Pay! Thank you for informing us of the issue that you encountered. I just checked on my end and there do not appear to be any issues. However, I will forward this on to our Web Team to have them check into this further to see if there are any errors. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: July 21, 2019

The reason I purchased a mattress from you is the way Chelsea handled the chat we had regarding my needs for a mattress, very professional. If the mattress works out I’ll be buying a second one from you folks. Thank you. George

Original review: July 15, 2019

This very easy to order. Chatting answered the questions I had. Lets just hope if I have to return it, it is as easy. I am excited to get this bed. I hope the rest of the process is as easy as the ordering.

US-Mattress response

Hi Gerald, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We do have a 120-night In-Home Trial period on all mattresses we sell as well as a 120-night Money Back Guarantee on all models. Here is a link to our return policy:

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I selected this mattress based on reviews and the information about the support features of the Queen Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Premium Silver Chill Plush Mattress. This mattress will help provide the best possible comfort for a person with spinal surgery.

US-Mattress response

Hi Romano, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We certainly hope that you enjoy your new mattress for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions or need assistance.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I have purchased 7 mattresses from US-Mattress over the years, I like the extra firm Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Phillipsburg III. Today I am ordering Queen Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Phillipsburg III Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress to see if like it.

US-Mattress response

Hi Anderson, thank you for taking the time to provide this review as well as your continued business! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions throughout the production or shipping processes.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I appreciate the simplicity and forwardness of the website and the YouTube reviews of each product available. The options of payment also made it easy to maneuver payment as well. I needed a bed that was within my budget but also from a trusted dealer. Researching stores and local dealers, I found US Mattress to be exactly what I was looking for.

US-Mattress response

Hi Beverly, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: July 4, 2019

Site is fantastic to shop on - LOTS of information and easy ways to determine which mattress will best suit your needs. The only reason I did not give the site 5 stars is because shipping takes sooo long! In this day and age one doesn't expect to wait up to 3 weeks for a delivery. Hopefully something will be done about this sooner rather than later.

US-Mattress response

Hi Leslie, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review!

Just for a little more clarification in terms of shipping timeframes, the reason is that we are primarily an internet dealer that services the entire country but we only have store locations in the Detroit Metro area. With that being said, we do not have large warehouses spread out throughout the country where we store all the different mattress options we offer.

We are contracted with the different mattress vendors so that as orders come to us, we submit those orders directly to the manufacturer for production. That way, with the exception of certain models that we offer through our Get It Fast program or our clearance program, the vast majority of orders are built to order which does take time for production.

There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes to insure that our customers are receiving a good quality mattress that has not been stored in a warehouse for months at a time. While the downside is the delivery timeframe, the upside is that you are receiving a brand new mattress straight off the production line!

Again, thank you very much for providing this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I went with US-Mattress because they had the best prices, delivery options, and selection without the pressure and hassle of dealing with an in person sales associate. Everything was easy to find and select. Check out and purchase was easy. I am excited to get my mattress and hope it lives up to their promise!

US-Mattress response

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. We certainly hope that your new mattress meets your expectations and that you sleep well for years to come! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I really wanted to use my PayPal credit for this purchase and between every online retailer you were the best one that took paypal. Good job on being a modern company that does business in a modern way.

US-Mattress response

Hi Clayton, Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Kevin is a very well informed sales representative and after spending all day on the phone with different department stores, online stores, and discount outlets, he was the only one that understood that I did not want MEMORY FOAM and needed FIRM; not Very or Ultra Firm or Cushion Firm and he could steer me to the exact model number in the search engine that I wanted. Many outlets did not understand the different firmness or the models they carry. My mattress from US-Mattress will be built to order which ensures the Sealy CertiPUR foam will be in it. Some outlets carry models pre-2015 and they have off-gassing. Because many online outlets have had their mattresses in storage standing upright for some time the reviews have complaints of sagging. US-Mattress ships everywhere in the Continental US!

US-Mattress response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide this survey! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 28, 2019

I bought a clearance mattress (OVML) so I wanted to check the condition by viewing the photos. However, I could not see any actual photos nor additional information. Even it is a clearance mattress, I would say there should be more information and photos.

Hi Akihisa,

Thank you for your review! The code OVML refers to Overstock Models that are in our inventory that we are trying to move which is why they are on our clearance page. They typically come with the standard full 10-year manufacturers warranty, depending on which model you select. A clearance model that starts with OVML will not have any defects or damage as they are still in the original, unopened packaging that come to us directly from the manufacturer.

A mattress that starts with the code SDM are Scratch and Dent Model mattresses. Most of the time, these are showroom mattresses that do not have any defects or damage. However, since they have been removed from the original packaging, we cannot sell them at full price so they are heavily discounted to move off the showroom floors as new models come in. Those models will not have pictures associated with them unless there are visible signs of stains or damage.

However, there are times we do have mattresses that have been returned to us because of minor damage during shipping. Any mattress that has visible defects or damage will always have pictures attached to them. All of our SDM model mattresses are professionally cleaned prior to being advertised and come with a 3-year US-Mattress warranty.

All of our clearance mattresses come with a 120-night In-Home trial period. If, after 30 nights, you are not satisfied with your mattress, you do have up to 120-nights to request a Comfort Exchange.

Hopefully, this answers your question. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 27, 2019

They outsource delivery to bad delivery companies and no one will take responsibility of damages to my house. I have been calling and emailing multiple times for the past two months and I’m getting nowhere. I would recommend buying local. I paid $4400. They drag the mattress across my brand new house and scratch the wood floor. They scuffed multiple walls. I submitted $1400 estimates worth of damages to repair the wood floors and repaint the walls. I moved into a brand new house and have been looking at these damages for two months.

Good morning, Loc,

I am so sorry for the delay in response and the damage to your home! I have sent an urgent, escalated request to the delivery company to advise that their damage claims' department needs to contact you to resolve this issue ASAP. I have opened a new case and will monitor until resolved. In the meantime, please let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: June 23, 2019

Kyle was very helpful in helping us select a replacement mattress. He worked with us to gauge what we needed, made various selections and was patient with us as we evaluated each one. We are anxious to get our new mattress and get a better night's sleep.

US-Mattress response

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: June 21, 2019

Work friend showed me the deals you had, and I had to jump on it. Been in the market for a new bed anyways. So we shall see how well the quality is, but another friend does have one and says it is amazing.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production or delivery processes.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Easy to buy. Got the mattress at a good price. Did not have any problems the the system way it is set up. Was easy to buy. Don't know what else to say. It was a good format to use to buy the mattress.

US-Mattress response

HI Edward, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

Resolution response: July 5, 2019

Good morning, Kevin, thank you very much for taking the time to update the review! We really do appreciate that. We strive to help our customers resolve issues and it is very meaningful when customers take the time to provide a positive update after dealing with a negative situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The people at this company are nice enough but the way they operate is horrible. They stock only very, very few mattresses and all the rest they order direct from the manufacturer. As a result, they lower their inventory costs but at the expense of the consumer. Delays are incurred while they place the order with the manufacturer, wait for the manufacturer to build it, ship it to them, and then form them to process it and finally ship it to you! So many middle men make this process painfully slow for all consumers. It took me almost a month to get my original mattress!

Also, if you want to exchange your mattress, you CAN BUT.... it costs $139 plus the difference between your old mattress and your new one. AND you don't get any money refunded if you choose a mattress less expensive. AND you have to wait almost another month to get it!

VERY PAINFUL CONSUMER PROCESS - WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Original review: June 11, 2019

Simmons Phillipsburg III Mattress set purchase. The online sales assistant, Kyle was great. He answered all my questions and helped me through the purchase process. This is a large purchase for me online and Kyle made the transaction seamless and eased my concerns. I would do business with this company again and looking forward to receiving our new mattress. I will update when the delivery is complete.

US-Mattress response

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to provide us this review! We really appreciate it. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery from your date of purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns throughout the production and delivery processes. We certainly hope you enjoy your new mattress for years to come!

Original review: June 10, 2019

Updated on 06/14/2019: Received our King size Sealy Hybrid Gold Ultra plus mattress yesterday by third party carrier Florida Transfer and Storage and the mattress had a big tear along the bottom side area of the mattress. I immediately called US-Mattress and was told they would get out a replacement mattress and I would be emailed with the new order. So far a day has gone by and no new order has been processed. In my last review I was concerned we would receive a damaged product because the 3rd party transfer service had the item on hand for a week before delivery and here we are. I need to know if this is getting resolved or shall I continue to sit and wait for something to happen on its own. I already submitted a Better Business Bureau complaint just to cover all of the avenues open to the consumer.

Original Review: Ordered June 3, 2019. Sealy mattresses are produced on Orlando. The order was processed and arrived in a local delivery warehouse last Friday afternoon on June 7, 2019. I received an automated call on Saturday morning to call local office to schedule a delivery. On June 10, 2019 I called the local number at 8 AM and went immediately to voicemail. I left a message with contact, order, and phone number information. Two hours past I called the local number again and spoke to a person with a child crying in the background. The person on the phone told me I would be contacted by them in a couple of days to schedule a delivery.

A few hours later I received an automated call to confirm delivery on June 13, 2019. That is almost an entire week after this local delivery company has received my mattress. I call US Mattress' customer service and they spoke to the local delivery company and could not get any earlier date. I think US Mattress is using too small of a company for my delivery and I live in a big city. 8 years I ordered through Bed Planet and never had any delivery delays like I have just experienced today. This mattress better arrive in pristine condition or it is going back and I am getting my credit card credited.

US-Mattress response

Hi Martin, I am so sorry for the issues you had with damage to your original order! A replacement order has been set up. Unfortunately, due to the production process, we cannot guarantee a delivery timeframe of sooner than 1-2 weeks. However, we have requested Sealy to expedite as much as possible. We are working to get this resolved for you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Chat representative was helpful in describing delivery dates and ability to hold delivery for 10 days. Videos were very good in explaining difference between various mattress options. Order process was simple and effective. We are looking forward to delivery in July and our experience with the bed.

US-Mattress response

Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. I do see that your order has shipped out. When your order arrives to the delivery agent that services your area, they will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. At that time, let them know when you will be able to accept delivery and they will work with you to coordinate delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I purchased a mattress 6 months ago and after 90 days of trial, my wife and I experience lots of lower backache. We reached out to customer service to get help with exchange under "120 night in home trial". After 3 weeks of multiple calls and emails... customer service contacted us (3 weeks after). My Wife and I had to go to some local mattress stores to see what we like to exchange the mattress with. After all the headache, backache and wasted time - we were ready to exchange and we were informed that it already passed the 120 night trial time frame and it's not going to happen! Thank you for your loyalty and professional customer service that you don't have. Don't recommend buying anything from thieves.

US-Mattress response

Hello, I am so sorry for the experience you have had! We definitely want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I am going to send you a private email so that we can work with you to get this resolved.

Original review: June 4, 2019

We are moving to SC and plan to replace our current King Mattress. The purchase process is pretty smooth and Amazon pay is convenient. We bought our previous mattresses from US-mattress and had a good experience, which brought us back. So far I'm satisfied.

US-Mattress response

Hi Xiaolan, thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I had a really nice experience with US Mattress, this is the second mattress I get with a good discount from my first mattress purchase. Their customer service is great and the delivery was very punctual and quick. Will definitely recommend them.

US-Mattress response

Hi Sivana, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: May 28, 2019

The information provide on the comfort of the mattress make it easier to select. The price for the mattress is good price. I also like that you allow a hundred and twenty days to evaluation the mattress and if not satisfy can return it, but not to happen about the return fee. I hope that when I receive it that I will like the comfort of it.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I have been extremely pleased with your website, tons of information.. The help I received from both Brad and Kyle, was excellent... Promote them both!!! I was very leery about buying a mattress online, but this was fantastic.. No high pressure sales people. Just more than I ever thought I would know about mattresses and that is a good thing. Looking forward to receiving this mattress. Thanks!!!!

US-Mattress response

Hi Rob, Thank you for taking the time to submit this review on the service you received from Brad and Kyle! We certainly hope you enjoy your new bed. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: May 21, 2019

How can you charge me if I paid $2,000 without an order number, you stole my money, what is my order? Please tell me what is my order number and I will be a very very very happy customer. I will tell the bank you took my money.

US-Mattress response

Hi Gary -- Thank you for sending this request. This is for a mattress purchased on www.us-mattress.com yesterday. I will respond to you privately with the order details so that we can assist you with getting this resolved.

Original review: May 11, 2019

This is the 5th mattress I been purchasing from www.USMattress.com. I love their website and the customer service, the chat is fast and convenient, the prices are amazing and the fact that mattress will be made to order instead of picking up some stuck product that is been waiting to be purchased in some store for years is my favorite. Thank you US-Mattress.

US-Mattress response

Hi Elena, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate it and we very much value you as a customer. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you ever have any questions or concerns.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress was founded in 2001 and has retail stores in several Southeast Michigan cities. They have been recognized as a Google Trusted Store since 2012, and their online store promises fast delivery for consumers living anywhere in the United States.

• Free express delivery: Consumers who need their new mattress fast will want to shop US-Mattress’ selection of mattresses available for free express delivery. These select mattresses will ship the next day at no extra cost.

• 100 night in-home trial: US-Mattress wants you to be comfortable on your brand new mattress, which is why they give you a full 100 days after delivery to decide whether or not you made the right choice. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Mattress University: Learn tips on how to sleep better, how to take care of your mattress and more by reading US-Mattress’s helpful resources, located on their website.

• Mattress replacements: Mattress lines are discontinued every few years with new models that replace them. Find out what model has replaced your current or old one on US-Mattress’s website.

• Financing: Financing is available for qualifying customers in the form of a credit card, PayPal credit or no-credit needed payment plan. Find out more on US-Mattress’s website or by talking to a representative.

• Best for: US-Mattress is best for professionals, parents and young adults.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information