2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

View More View More

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 15, 2020

I went into this task of searching out a replacement mattress with trepidation because I've been severely disappointed previously... and the longer this goes on, the cost is not only in money and time - but health... as the higher profit foam/lower gauge steel mattresses are an anathema to good posture and back health. Jerad was courteous, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and above all competent in slowly, methodically... sympathetically walking me back from my despair of possibly never finding another good mattress to replace my (still in good condition, late 1990s Simmons Beautyrest King... but for age-worn 'quilting').

This will be my 4th... and all have been top line mattresses, NOT CHEAP... but invariably with too much foam, and too little 'umph' in the springs (gauge). No amount of EXCESS FOAM can make up for lack of support/steel/springs ... it just can't - and people who are mindlessly being manipulated into ALL-FOAM MATTRESSES will soon pay a higher price than in dollars & cents. Anyway - Jerad was expert at what he does. Like I said - kind, courteous, competent - and he reflects extremely favorably on US Mattress.com ... please convey to him my deep appreciation for a job well done (I can only hope that I'm as happy with the mattress as I was with his service).

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it and will forward your appreciation to Jerad. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Last month (Feb 2020) we chose to purchase a Beautyrest king-sized mattress from Us-mattress, (our 1st purchase from this company), instead of local companies with whom we've purchased from before. We quickly determined US-Mattress' telephone sales rep was informative, pleasant and trust-worthy. Our subsequent dealings with customer service reps by email and online chat were likewise. The delivery service (XPO) contracted by US-Mattress was just as professional, making sure that we were provided with a certificate of insurance. The delivery was on-time and the personnel were careful in both the delivery of the new mattress and the takeaway of the old mattress. US Mattress' price was competitive with local and national companies. We would use US-Mattress again and would recommend them to our friends and family.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. We would love to assist your friends and family with their mattress needs! Please feel free to take advantage of our referral program should you recommend your friends and family to us. Here is the link to that program:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Tillingham Beautyrest 3. Our first mattress arrived damaged (from shipping). Customer service was excellent. They told us not to accept it and we had a new one in a couple of weeks on top. I went back and forth with Ryan. He went above and beyond to make sure our new mattress arrived when it should and wasn’t damaged. He answered every question I had and was very knowledgeable. Because of him I will recommend to everyone as I was hesitant buying online.

The mattress was very firm at first which was a worry as we didn’t want to sleep on it. But we stuck with it and followed the tips to help break it in. It is definitely getting softer. It still isn’t a 9 as it states but I’m hoping over time it will be. If it still isn’t to our liking we will take advantage of the exchange program. We are overall very happy with our purchase. We also got a duvet cover and mattress protector of the sore and both are great quality.

US-Mattress response

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review and the experience you had with Ryan! We will pass this information along to him. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Buying a mattress is a confusing and extremely tough thing to do. Every mattress manufacturer renames and issues different item numbers for every retailer that sells their products, so that finding a mattress to compare prices with multiple retailers is impossible. The way I was able to pick a mattress to purchase through the US-Mattress site, was starting from "comfort level" in the filter section as you search. I could not find these mattresses at ANY retail location near me to "test" it out, but I knew that I wanted a softness comfort level of 9 or 10. I do not want to have to buy a mattress topper every couple of years. I received the mattress just a week ago, and turns out, that it is perfect!! The soft comfort level that I was hoping for!!

The great thing about US Mattress, is the very informational website that helps you choose. Not only is the whole website easy to use and helpful, you can also watch a video all about the mattress of your choice. That part of this process was SO VERY HELPFUL. This website and video made the difference for me in choosing my mattress. Thanks so much US Mattress!!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We appreciate it very much. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Kevin is a very well informed sales representative and after spending all day on the phone with different department stores, online stores, and discount outlets, he was the only one that understood that I did not want MEMORY FOAM and needed FIRM; not Very or Ultra Firm or Cushion Firm and he could steer me to the exact model number in the search engine that I wanted. Many outlets did not understand the different firmness or the models they carry. My mattress from US-Mattress will be built to order which ensures the Sealy CertiPUR foam will be in it. Some outlets carry models pre-2015 and they have off-gassing. Because many online outlets have had their mattresses in storage standing upright for some time the reviews have complaints of sagging. US-Mattress ships everywhere in the Continental US!

US-Mattress response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide this survey! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: April 4, 2020

The reviews you allowed on your site were very helpful in making our decision. I am only able to sleep good at hotels but have never been able to find a hotel quality mattress that we deemed worthy. Thank you.

Original review: April 1, 2020

There were lots of options available on the site and the prices were comparable to the direct seller. The gift bundle offered was also a great bonus. Free shipping and removal was another great benefit. I would buy from this site again and recommend to others.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Bought my mattress for my 15 year old son in 2017, called Kathleen in the warranty department and she helped me resolve the issue with the mattress. I highly recommend her, she is efficient, prompt, and very knowledgeable. She is definitely an asset to your company. I have always bought my mattresses through US Mattress, but this has made me a loyal customer.

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review and share the experience you had with Kathleen! We will pass this information on to her to let her know you appreciated her service. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 24, 2020

I ordered a mattress on Thursday, March 19 and my friends who bought it told me that the mattress is in bad quality and it will collapse in a few months. I would like to cancel my order (Saturday) and submitted a request to cancel it. They replied on Monday saying my mattress cannot be canceled since it is in production but the cancellation policy says it can be canceled WITHOUT FEE before shipment. I argued with them and they changed their words and asked for $250 cancellation fee. This is completely a SPAM website and DO NOT buy any mattress on it. Their customer service is worst!!

US-Mattress response

We are so sorry that we were unable to honor your request to cancel your order for a full refund as we received notification from the manufacturer that it was too late to cancel production. We are going to send you a private message regarding this situation to try to work out a resolution.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Tempur-pedic mattress. Because when the mattress was delivered there was no paperwork with it I can not verify if this is in fact the mattress I ordered and paid for or if someone did a bait and switch. VERY DISAPPOINTED VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!

US-Mattress response

We do apologize for the situation you have encountered with delivery and your concern that you may not have received the correct mattress! There should be a law tag sewn into your mattress. The law tag will say something to the effect of "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW". That tag provides all the legal information pertaining to your mattress and should confirm what you received is the correct mattress. If you would like further assistance with confirming you received the correct mattress, please take pictures of the law tag and complete the form at the following link:

Once the pictures are received, a support specialist will work with you to confirm the mattress you received. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

US-Mattress expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

US-Mattress carries various manufacturers, including Ameena, Chattam & Wells, Corsicana, Diamond, Restonic, Southerland and Vispring. Purchase online to get free express delivery. Shop online or at store locations in Southeast Michigan.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size mattresses start at under $300.

• Types of mattresses: Select from innerspring, memory foam, gel foam, hybrid and latex foam. Mattresses from extra plush to extra firm are available.

• Trial period: US-Mattress provides a 120-night sleep trial period. There is a small processing fee on some mattresses.

• Warranty: Warranties vary by manufacturer.

• Additional products: Furniture, bedding and linens are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

US-Mattress Company Information