4.33/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a good mattress?

9 Perfect Cloud Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

It was delivered on time and they brought it upstairs. It was easy to install. It came on the day they stated it will come. The person was friendly. It has a 10 year warranty which makes me feel safe and the company is putting their name behind the mattress to ensure it is good for such a long time. The customer service was friendly and helpful. They explained the benefits and how easy it was to install. They answered all my questions and was helpful. This mattress is going to be with my family for a long time. Its value is great for the price and has a great warranty. The baby loves to sleep on it and it is comfortable.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Delivery was timely and the delivery people were very friendly and helpful. They took our old bed and set up our new bed quickly and with a smile. The warranty was very affordable and reasonable. It covered many things that other warranties do not offer. We were very pleased with the terms of the warranty. Customer service was very good. All of the representatives were helpful and friendly in helping us choose the best option for us. I would recommend their helpful service to anyone. The price was slightly more expensive than other mattress companies. However the quality and customer service we received help offset the price.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Fast shipping and great delivery. Arrived safely and was well packaged. Easy and quick set up. Delivery person was very friendly and a great help getting the mattress where it needed to go. Warranty was just what I wanted. No hassle. Return policy was great. Anything that happens with the mattress is covered. Mattress is stain resistant no matter what is spilt on it. Customer service rep was friendly and knowledgeable. No long wait for someone to answer my call. Business hours fit into my schedule. Great mattress for the money. Will last longer than the cost of the mattress. Would be happy to recommend to friends and family. Free shipping was an added advantage.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

Sadly, it took a little bit long to be delivered due to some shipping problems, but nothing too difficult. Nevertheless I feel really satisfied with the outcome of the usage of the delivery of the product I ordered. I believe the warranty of the mattress suits very well the usage of such a product like a mattress, a product that is used in a daily basis, and gets worn out by the time. The customer service was extremely great, I had no troubles at all with it and they solve very quickly all the problems I had with its usage. I rate it really good. It is one of the best mattresses I had bought, and the price is very good for the quality of the product I received, so I rated the value of it as I'd recommend because I sincerely recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I was so satisfied during the delivery and for the delivery because everything was just on time. The truck delivered my mattress within 1 business day and once I got the mattress it was the best mattress I've ever had. It was very very comfortable. I was somewhat happy about the warranty. The warranty just didn't come with all the things I would expected but other than that I'm truly grateful and happy about the warranty. I would definitely recommend the customer service to people. They are very very kind. They tell you everything you need to know and also ask of everything you want even if you want to make changes. I'm very satisfied about the value. The value is everything to me. It is an awesome value and I shouldn't change anything in the world for it

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfect Cloud?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

They were on time and helped bringing into the house. They took the old mattress with them. They were nice and thoughtful. Their customer service was great. I liked the delivery team. I liked the warranty. It will give me plenty of time to really see the effects of the mattress. It is a long warranty too - about 2 years. The warranty was easy to read. They were very helpful. They explained everything and answered all of my questions. They were respectful and cheerful. They were kind. It was a great price I paid. The mattress should last me for years. It should have limited breakdown. The price was reasonable and didn't break my budget.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

Comfortable when first purchased. We brought it home ourselves. It was easy to set up. The old bedding set was also removed by us. Delivery and disposal were not issues for us. We bought, we installed, we used. The product breaks down just like any other product on the market. I guess it had a warranty, but unless it was defective, we would not think of using it because all bed products wear and need to be replaced fairly regularly. What is there to complain about. The service was adequate. The product's features were explained. We were allowed to "test" it (you know, lying on it for a few minutes). We had help loading it into our vehicle. The cost was "average". The bedding was adequate to our needs. We perceive it will last the "average" length of time. There are no problems. We sleep well on it. It's a bed, not a "work of art". We don't care about "bells and whistles", just a comfortable place to sleep.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The delivery was great. I received my merchandise on time and in good condition. I did not have to contact them because they did everything that they were supposed to do. I would definitely recommend their warranty. The warranty that I do have is A 2 year warranty. With that said I felt completely at ease. One of the main reasons I felt ease was because of the low price. You cannot compare to their customer service. They have an awesome set of representatives who would help you no matter what the situation is. I would definitely recommend their customer service any day. When talking about value, it values to me in more ways than one. It values in price and it values in what it does. I am very pleased with everything.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

Delivery was faster than normal times of other retailers, which is a total advantage, unlike other companies that don't do that. Seeing is believing & to each his own. The warranty is very advantageous, beneficial & essential, unlike other companies. It speaks for itself. Words couldn't even explain. Customer service was the best, unlike other companies' customer service that don't wanna be like this one particular company. The value was very exceeding over & beyond my expectations. I wish other companies would do it how this one particular company does it.

Not sure about Perfect Cloud?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Mattresses for you.

Perfect Cloud Company Information

www.perfectcloudmattress.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business