Awara offers one hybrid latex mattress composed of four inches of organic Dunlop latex and nine inches of support coils. Known for its durability and cool sleeping, the mattress also has a 365-night trial and a forever warranty. It is affordably priced and made with organic, eco-friendly materials.
Awara’s hybrid latex mattress, made of eco-friendly materials, provides a cool, luxurious sleep at a fair price point.
- 365-night trial
- Forever warranty
- Affordably priced
- Heavy and difficult to move
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
About Awara mattresses
Awara is a mattress company with straightforward offerings. Its one mattress is a hybrid latex mattress with an organic cotton cover, organic Dunlop latex and a thick layer of support coils. The mattress is available in several sizes, all at a medium-firm level. The company promotes the use of organic and eco-friendly materials for their mattresses. Awara provides a 365-day sleep trial as well as a "forever warranty" that is the strongest in the industry. Awara also sells platform beds and adjustable bed frames.
Awara mattress construction and materials
The 13-inch Awara mattress is made of mostly organic and eco-friendly materials. Four inches of organic Dunlop latex help make the Awara comfortable. A nine-inch support core with coils adds breathability and its cover is made of organic cotton.
Like other hybrid latex mattresses, the Awara mattress is very durable — you can expect it to serve you well for over 7 years.
Awara mattress comfort
The mattress is rated as a 6, or medium-firm, on the traditional 1-10 mattress firmness scale. The Awara does not conform to the body, which is a departure from traditional memory foam mattresses. On the other hand, because you sleep on the top of the mattress rather than sinking in, most people experience a cooler sleep. The aerated latex and coils that allow for airflow also aid in making a cool sleep experience.
- Firmness: Awara is rated as medium-firm. This makes it a good fit for most sleepers, but especially back and stomach sleepers.
- Sleeping position: Back and stomach sleepers will find sleeping on the Awara excellent, especially those with heavier weights. However, if you weigh under 130 pounds and sleep on your side, the quality of sleep will likely just be average.
- Motion transfer: The Awara does an above-average job at absorbing motion, but movements made by a partner can still be felt.
- Edge support: The edge support for the Awara mattress is excellent. Sleepers can lie near the edges comfortably without upsetting the mattress.
- Sleeping hot: This is one of the best features of the Awara mattress. Awara reviews mention a very cool sleep, even for people who usually sleep hot.
Awara mattress prices
When compared to other organic, eco-friendly, hybrid latex mattresses, the Awara comes in at a pretty low price point. You can pay for the mattress all at once or make monthly payments.
|Mattress size||Awara cost|
Are Awara mattresses good?
Awara mattresses are a great choice for those looking for a hybrid latex mattress at a good price point. The mattress is durable, sleeps cool and accommodates all sleeping positions. The generous 365-night trial also allows you to take your time making a decision.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Awara Company Information
- Company Name: