4.67/5
Based on 12 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good mattress?

12 Purple Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 16, 2019

I sleep all night without tossing and turning. No more aches and pains. My back quit hurting. I'm feeling great. I sleep so much better. I have enough energy that help me get through my day without taking naps.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Had issues with shoulder pain. Purple reduced pressure points. It sleeps cooler and made me sleep more restfully. Price was more than I wanted to spend, but love it so far. We will see how it holds up over time.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I like how sturdy it is and it how's my back from not hurting when I get up in the morning and it keeps me cool at night when I am trying to sleep and it has a soft feel to it makes it comfortable to sleep with my wife next to me. It is a very well made mattress that lets us both get a good nights sleep and we both feel nice and refresh in the morning when we get up. I think they make one of the best mattresses out there for the money. It is a great value for what we paid for it. It had every thing that I wanting in a mattress and got it at a great price and it let me try for a 100 days to see how much we liked it and could send back if we were not happy with how it performed for us while sleep and could send back free of charge. You got to love the part of trying it out.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Great reviews on the Purple Mattress for issues such as long term back pain issues, pregnancy back and leg pains, and it keeps you cool at night and is very soft. But I do not particularly like the depth of the Purple Mattress, I feel like with a couple more inches added it could be thicker and more comfortable overall and I do not like the soft ridges. Still, the Purple Mattress has a flexible, pliable and plush, cool feel to it that helps significantly with my husband's chronic back pains and relieves my pregnancy pains.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Purple Mattress brand is a better brand than other mattress brands because of the quality and the customer service they provide. I am a big fan of the brand. They are on another level. I love how comfortable the Purple Mattress is. It really is a joy to sleep on. It is a great product and I have enjoyed using it. I have had no problems and would recommend it to my friends. I would definitely buy it again in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purple Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

It was affordably priced and works well for us. The reviews were good online. And it made the most sense for my needs. We enjoy it. It is very soft and comfortable to sleep on. It does not get too hot or cold. The company was great to work with as well and we have not had any problems with the mattress we chose. We would buy from this company again when we need a new mattress.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I get a great nights sleep on this mattress. I love it. I wouldn't change a thing. It's soft, comfortable, firm in the right places, it's the right size for me and the thickness is perfect. It has no springs in it and it molds to my body the way it should do. It's the best mattress I've ever had.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I love the comfort level of this bed. It is a great bed to go to sleep in every night. Don't want to get out of it. The fabric could be a little better though. Sometimes I feel myself sliding off easily!!! But, the price was good and it was delivered in a timely manner from the website I purchased it from!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I like the name brand of the mattress. I like the design of it. I also like the softness of it. In addition, I like how you can get it in the mail and unbox it yourself. An improvement though would be letting you order in store and not just online. I would also add a lower price so everyone can afford it. But it is good mattress to choose from. It gives you diversity to choose from, compared to others.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

My husband has arthritis and we thought this mattress would help him. He was waking up in pain and we thought our old mattress was to blame. He looked online for a mattress that would help him and we found this company. It is incredibly comfortable. It forms to your body in a way that a spring mattress cannot. I wake up feeling like I had a good night's sleep. I really miss my Purple Mattress when I'm away from home. But it took my body a month or so to adjust to this mattress. I wish that happened quicker because I thought about returning it at first because I was uncomfortable.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

It was the best quality mattress available that I could find and had good reviews and a decent price, it just sounded the best to me of all the options I had. It is soft but firm and helps my back pain. It is very comfortable and soothing to sleep in which is good for my insomnia issues. I have had it for a while now, there are no problems to speak of.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I really liked the feel of it but the other mattress there was also really comfy but this one when you sit in it it feels like you're dreaming in a cloud of heaven. It feels as if you sit you will fall through but yet sturdy. It's so soft. But the price cost way too much. I was thinking about buying another but I liked it and thought to myself I might as well buy it because it was so comfy, I think they used a special material. I would recommend that everyone buy this bed. I really love it and enjoy it.

Purple Mattress Company Information