Nolah Sleep makes foam mattresses for side and back sleepers. All beds are constructed without the heat-trapping chemicals often used in memory foam. You can’t try one out in stores, but the company offers a trial period.
- Financing available
- Made in the U.S.
- Free shipping and returns
- 120-night trial
- Only foam options
- Only available online
What is Nolah Sleep?
Nolah Mattress is an online mattress company that sells foam mattresses from in sizes from twin to California king. Its mattresses use a proprietary material called AirFoam, which the company states sleeps cooler than the material used in typical memory foam mattresses. All foams are Certipur-US certified and contain no ozone depleters, TDCPP, PBDEs, mercury or lead.
Nolah mattress prices
Nolah queen mattresses range from $750 to $1,500, depending on current sales and promotions. Customers can opt out of the trial period to save an additional $100 to $200 on their purchase.
Adjustable bases cost between $600 and $1,500, and bedding options include pillows, sheets and mattress protectors starting at around $79.
Shipping and returns are always free, and coupons and promotions are frequently available. Interest-free financing through Affirm is available with terms ranging from three months to a year.
How Nolah Sleep works
You must purchase Nolah mattresses online. The beds are vacuum compressed and shipped in a small box. When the mattress arrives, you break the seal and allow it to expand to its full size. You can also buy adjustable bases and bedding from Nolah.
If you aren’t satisfied with your mattress, Nolah offers free returns. Its customer support team will either donate it to a charity organization or arrange for the mattress to be recycled. This process takes seven to 10 days to complete, and customers receive a refund within seven days.
Nolah Sleep FAQ
- What are Nolah Sleep mattresses made of?
- Nolah Sleep mattresses are made of high-resilience foam, high-density base foam and natural viscose covers. The company’s proprietary AirFoam is similar to memory foam but designed to sleep cooler and provide more pressure relief. All Nolah mattresses are made in the United States.
- What types of mattresses does Nolah have?
- Nolah offers 10-inch and 12-inch foam mattresses. Sizes range from twin to California king, and limited-edition models are available.
- How firm are Nolah mattresses?
- Nolah mattresses have a medium-firmness comfort level, or a five on the 1 - 10 firmness scale.
- How much weight can Nolah mattresses support?
- Nolah mattresses are designed to support up to 350 pounds per person on each side.
- Does Nolah ship for free?
- Yes, Nolah mattresses ship free. If you aren’t satisfied with the mattress, returns are also free.
- Do I need a foundation or box spring?
- Not necessarily. You can put a Nolah mattress on any flat service, including directly on the floor. Bed slat boards will work, too, as long as they are less than 3 inches apart.
Are Nolah mattresses good?
Nolah mattresses are an affordable option for those looking for an alternative to memory foam or innerspring mattresses. They are made in the United States and include a lifetime warranty. While you can’t try out Nolah mattresses in stores, the company offers a 120-night risk-free trial to ensure you’re fully satisfied with your purchase. We also like that for each mattress sold, Nolah adopts an endangered animal through their conservation partner, Defenders of Wildlife.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Nolah Sleep Company Information
- Company Name:
- Nolah Sleep
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.