Casper Mattress

Need a good mattress?

Casper Mattress Reviews

Need a good mattress?

Casper Mattress Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

Very comfortable mattress. Sleep much better since I purchased it. In addition, people that sleep at my house find it comfortable as well. I would definitely purchase this mattress again. I highly recommend this product to people with back problems.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The mattress is a little more firm than expected but still comfortable. The price exceeds the quality. We paid $1200 including a discount for mattress - no box spring. I think the value should be around $800 at most. Delivery was to the door. The mattress is quite heavy and would require a strong person to drag it upstairs in its box.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have had my Casper Wave for a year now and it is fantastic. I am a hot bodied person, but I don't get hot at all on the Casper. I also like to sleep on my back and stomach, both positions are extremely comfortable. I love it.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Very comfortable for both my wife and myself and we have different mattress tastes. Great price of around $1100 for a king. I had to return something and their return service was exceptional! Easy to set up. I would definitely buy again!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have had insomnia for DECADES. I just assumed it was job stress, etc. I do have RLS, a bad knee, bad hip and bad back. I have no idea why I never considered the fact that my mattress was partly to blame. I had looked at various mattresses and felt overwhelmed. Finally, I decided to just order the Casper. If it didn't work, I could always send it back. I SLEEP. I ACTUALLY SLEEP. I wake with little to no pain. I am shocked that a mattress has had this effect. I did have a Tempurpedic mattress topper on my old mattress. I thought that would be sufficient. I guess I was so wrong. I can't say enough about how well I sleep. Might I have gotten a good night's sleep with another mattress out there, maybe, but what I do know is that this has been fantastic. I should have done it ages ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Casper Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

If you try to return a Casper product they lie and give you the run around for 4 or 5 times not letting the actual return happen, so you are not able to get your money back. I wasted hours on the phone.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

We purchased The Casper in a king size. It felt good for the first couple of months but I do realize now that it is just too hard. I am a woman, 5'6", 130 lbs. I like a firm mattress for sure, but this just does not have the soft top layer my bones seem to need. I am sorry to say the trial period has passed and I have to get rid of it and purchase a new mattress!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I was experiencing back pain with my old mattress, which I knew I needed to replace. Casper was pretty highly rated by Consumer Reports in my price range so I bought it. I liked it at first and didn't return it within the 100 days. Now, six months later, I've never experienced daily back pain as I am now. I am active, have not been injured, and am slender, so I know it isn't me. It's this mattress!! I truly, truly regret having bought it.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I purchased a Casper mattress from Costco a couple of months ago and the discomfort is worse with every passing day. Horrible leg pains and sciatic nerve pain that I've never had before. Run away from this awful company and their hard as a brick mattresses. They spend all their money on ads, not their product or customer service.

Original review: July 31, 2019

I bought the entire setup from Casper from the bed frame, foundation and mattress. Upon delivery and set up by their 3rd party service I was informed that the support beams in the middle of the foundation were too short. I called immediately and was asked to take pictures and send the to Casper support. I did and shortly after received an email thanking me for supplying the pictures. I was told that within 2-3 business days I would receive word on how they would resolve this issue. In the meantime I was not to sleep on the bed.

Four days later I called because I had heard nothing. I was informed that the order was on hold and had not been entered. When I complained support told me they would transfer me to the refund department so I could ask for a refund. This is customer service? I want my support beams! Two pieces of 2x6 boards that would take no time to send out and replace the wrong ones delivered. Casper’s service is pathetic. The manager of the store I bought it from told me his hands were tied by corporate and he couldn’t help me. I’ll never buy another product from this pathetic, worthless poor excuse for an American company. They stink and will never see me again. Do not buy from this company!

Casper Mattress questions and answers

What problem is Casper trying to solve?
      Casper is reinventing sleep from the ground up. A vertically-integrated consumer experience, Casper designed its award-winning mattress, sells through its beautiful website, delivers in a small box straight to your door, and provides outstanding customer support every step of the way. Why is shopping for a mattress such an expensive, unsexy, and exhausting ordeal? You spend a third of your life in bed — Casper believes you should enjoy every second of it. Casper has struck a chord with consumers who are looking for an innovative product, disruption of an archaic industry, and the best night’s sleep of their lives.
      What sets Casper apart from the competition?
      Casper is changing consumer behavior by eliminating the middle man and shipping its critically acclaimed mattress straight to your door, at a third of the cost. To overcome the myth of the showroom, the bed comes with a 100-night home trial. If you don’t love the Casper, we will send someone to pick it up for donation and provide a full refund. Happily, nearly everyone loves their Casper!
      What needs does your product fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      Casper has reinvented the mattress buying experience by offering a direct-to-consumer, one-model-sleeps-all product. The Casper mattress is a singular design, universally comfortable, and engineered in-house by former IDEO designers to achieve the ideal point of form meeting function. The American-made, patent-pending sleep surface uses memory foam — so it sleeps cool, provides healthy bounce, and promotes ideal anatomic support.
      How does Casper measure success?
      At Casper we define success by creating an outrageously comfortable mattress, providing a memorable experience, and listening to feedback that allows us to learn and grow. Casper works hard to ensure we’re delivering brighter days, one good night’s sleep at a time.
      What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
      Americans have been conditioned to falsely believe that a mattress must be bought in-person. Consumers are led around a crowded showroom by a commissioned salesman, forced to lie on beds for mere minutes, and upsold into a ridiculously marked-up purchase. How can you determine if a mattress will provide a great night’s sleep — and is truly comfortable — if you don’t bring it home and sleep on it first? You can’t, and that’s where Casper comes in.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      Casper has struck a chord with consumers who are expecting more and more from the retail experience. The mattress industry hasn’t changed or progressed in years. They never needed to — the big mattress companies take outrageous margins and are all in bed together. Casper is disrupting a tired industry from the bed up.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about Casper?
      Casper strives to provide the customer experience that you dream about. Between tweeting to consumers at 2am to calling UPS on their behalf to figure out shipment issues, Casper goes above and beyond the standard call of duty to ensure that every experience is a memorable one. Our team is a small, close knit, group who work alongside each other to ensure the Casper experience is a seamless one.
      Has your business received any awards or recognition?
      Crunchie Award Winner - Best E-Commerce, 2015
      Business Insider - 14 Startups You Should Watch, 2015
      Business Insider - 16 Hottest Startups, 2014
      Internet Retailer - Hot 100, 2014
      CNN - Spotlight on Innovation, 2014
      How has Casper grown or evolved?
      Casper generated $1 million in revenue in the first 28 days, and has grown month-over-month since our launch in April 2014. We launched international shipping to Canada in November 2014, and opened our second location in Los Angeles in February 2015. Casper was founded by five co-founders, but by early 2015, expanded its team to 40 — and we are still hiring!

Casper Mattress Company Information