toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My wife Cathy and I have had our mattress for a year now, and it feels as comfortable today as it did the day it arrived. Now going to sleep at night is an activity that we positively look forward to and not just one that is a routine. Honestly, lying down on this mattress is an experience in of itself. That is no exaggeration. Our opinion is that it is one of the best investments we could possibly made to improve our health because of the superb rest we receive every night sleeping on this product.

My husband and I did a lot of research before choosing the type of bed we were going to buy. Which brand, what materials, cost/value. Luma provided all the right components of pocketed coils and a latex topper, they even provide latex pillows that have AMAZING neck support. All for one of the best prices on the market. We were also very happy with the customer service, delivery and set up. Everything went smoothly. We happened to have ordered our bed two days before they were having a sale, but someone from the Luma team reached out to us and told us that we should receive the discount too, even though we bought early! So they credited money back to our account. That's really above and beyond!

The bed is soft, quiet, and fairly isolating of movement. Superior support. Great when I sleep on my back or side. A huge upgrade from our old bed. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering, and already have to my friends and family.

Luma Sleep is a great company and if every company worked the way they did, this would be a better place. They were fantastic and unbelievable from start to finish. Every step of the way they notified me. I went from a traditional to a latex mattress and sleeping on them was like night and day. I went online to buy it because that's the only place you can buy a really good Talalay latex mattress.

Waking up still tired and having a stiff back are a thing of the past! I could not believe the difference this mattress has made. Being that I am a light sleeper, I could not believe the fact that I could not even feel the other person in the bed. I usually go to sleep early and when my fiance comes upstairs, I don't even realize he came up to bed. We even got one for our guest room and all of our guests have mentioned they have never slept so well. This bed really makes you want to sleep in every day.

I got a Luma mattress shortly after moving to a new apartment in July, and it has been a great product thus far. It was a much different feel than my previous mattress (a Tempur-Pedic), so it took some getting used to. But, I noticed that I have been sleeping much better on my new Luma Mattress than I was previously. Additionally, I noticed that the discomfort in my back that I was experiencing in the morning has gone away, probably due to upgrading from a mattress that was poorly suited to my sleeping style.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?

Luma Sleep had a promotion at my gym wherein they gave away a pillow per member who signed up. I liked it so much that I wanted an extra pillow. When they sent me an email, it's a buy one, get one half off. So I ended up buying two extra. And now, I have three. The shipping was fast. They're a little too expensive, but I love them. It's a great pillow. I sleep better and more comfortably with Luma pillows.

This was the first time we had ever tried a Latex Hybrid bed. It is very different from our old bed, but in a good way! It's the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. My husband and I are getting a great night's sleep every night-finally. The only negative is a faint latex smell at first, which is not bad enough to take away from all the positives.

I have never slept better since I received my Luma Sleep mattress. I no longer wake up with a backache or toss and turn at night trying to get comfortable. My Luma pillows completed the system! I would highly recommend to anyone shopping for a new mattress!

I absolutely love my sleep system from Luma. It's one of the most comfortable mattresses I've ever slept on. I literally sink into bed and drift off to sleep even with all the noise of the city outside my window. Other mattresses just don't meet the same level of comfort. I love that you can customize the firmness of the bed and add a pillow top mattress on as well. I prefer my pillows to be memory foam so I do find myself not using the pillows as much but they do provide great support. I definitely recommend considering Luma if you are in the market.

The Luma mattress has been great. I don't like soft mattresses and have used very firm (and expensive) ones in the past. My old mattresses used to leave me waking up sore in spots but I have not had this issue with Luma. Luma feels soft at first but is actually very supportive. I would recommend Luma to others.

My wife and I purchased a Luma Sleep king size mattress with a medium topper several months ago. I must say that the whole experience from ordering to set up was extremely easy and hassle free. I had several questions before ordering that were answered quickly and with professionalism. As I stated earlier, we have had the mattress and topper for several months and can honestly say that I have been sleeping a lot better and stay asleep longer.

Our previous mattress was a pillow top. It quickly developed a deep valley in which I stayed in all night. Not with the Luma Sleep mattress. It's been very comfortable and has maintained its original firmness. One more item, I assume due to the latex material I find that I maintain a even temperature all night. I'm not waking up feeling damp from sweating. Finally, my wife and I are very happy with our purchase and would recommend this mattress system to others interested in getting a great product, great customer service and most importantly a good night's sleep.

I love my Luma Sleep mattress! It has made such a difference in the way my husband and I sleep. For the longest time we have both had back issues and neck issues. My husband also had neck surgery and it has been a godsend to have such a wonderful mattress. I would recommend this mattress to anyone who is having trouble sleeping or just wants a very comfortable mattress.

This bed is one of the best beds my husband and I have ever slept on. Order and delivery was so simple and the bed was extremely easy to set up. We have recommended it to all of our friends and family!

I am extremely pleased with my Luma Sleep mattress. It is definitely the best mattress I have ever had. And, it was so convenient to have it delivered right to my door!

My husband and I both have back problems so I got the mattress which was $700 from Luma Sleep. I wish it was a tiny bit softer though. I know it molds me after awhile. Since we got the mattress my husband hits the bed and falls asleep. However, I haven't noticed any changes. I'm still going for my meds. But my husband had sciatic and had a couple of bad days, so I really can't say it's the mattress. I think it's the person.

I like the technology behind Luma Sleep's products. The king mattress is unbelievable. I sleep much better. They also did quick delivery. My experience with Luma Sleep exceeded my expectations.

I took advantage of the Chamber of Commerce discount and got myself a medium firmness king set from Luma Sleep. I like it because it doesn't sag and it definitely met my expectations, ‘cause I did get to lie on one on a display. One thing I am a bit concerned with after having it for several months is that the cover on the top tends to buckle. So every time I change the sheets, I have to pull off the mattress pad and I have to tug on that cover to make it smooth again. Other than that, we’ve been very pleased with Luma Sleep.

I've tried down pillows, Bamboo pillows and I've ordered other pillows, but the Luma Sleep pillows seemed to be more comfortable. So we ordered the pillows from them and we're relatively happy, but we would have liked them a little denser than they are. My son had pillows from Luma Sleep that are firmer than the ones that we got when we ordered them and I only see one firmness when I go online. I wanted to order two more. These are good pillows, they are pretty well made.

I didn't feel like going around and trying to sleep on mattresses in a store to know how it made me feel in the long term. Then my husband did a search on mattresses and told me about Luma Sleep which allows people to return their mattresses and keep trying different ones until they liked one. I eventually purchased a mattress from them which, compared to my old bed, is a lot more comfortable since I don't have to turn over as much at night because of pressure points. I'm finally having good sleep and my cat really likes it, too.

It met my expectations, and that's why I recommended it to my friends, especially to my friend who won't be able to get a conventional mattress up the stairs to their bedroom at the top of their house with the way her house was built. Because the mattress comes in a smaller box compared to the size of a mattress, I told her to come over and try my bed. That could be a way for her to replace her mattress without having to bust out her skylight and her roof.

Luma Sleep Company Profile