Luma Sleep is a great company and if every company worked the way they did, this would be a better place. They were fantastic and unbelievable from start to finish. Every step of the way they notified me. I went from a traditional to a latex mattress and sleeping on them was like night and day. I went online to buy it because that's the only place you can buy a really good Talalay latex mattress.
Waking up still tired and having a stiff back are a thing of the past! I could not believe the difference this mattress has made. Being that I am a light sleeper, I could not believe the fact that I could not even feel the other person in the bed. I usually go to sleep early and when my fiance comes upstairs, I don't even realize he came up to bed. We even got one for our guest room and all of our guests have mentioned they have never slept so well. This bed really makes you want to sleep in every day.
I got a Luma mattress shortly after moving to a new apartment in July, and it has been a great product thus far. It was a much different feel than my previous mattress (a Tempur-Pedic), so it took some getting used to. But, I noticed that I have been sleeping much better on my new Luma Mattress than I was previously. Additionally, I noticed that the discomfort in my back that I was experiencing in the morning has gone away, probably due to upgrading from a mattress that was poorly suited to my sleeping style.
My wife and I purchased a Luma Sleep king size mattress with a medium topper several months ago. I must say that the whole experience from ordering to set up was extremely easy and hassle free. I had several questions before ordering that were answered quickly and with professionalism. As I stated earlier, we have had the mattress and topper for several months and can honestly say that I have been sleeping a lot better and stay asleep longer.
Our previous mattress was a pillow top. It quickly developed a deep valley in which I stayed in all night. Not with the Luma Sleep mattress. It's been very comfortable and has maintained its original firmness. One more item, I assume due to the latex material I find that I maintain a even temperature all night. I'm not waking up feeling damp from sweating. Finally, my wife and I are very happy with our purchase and would recommend this mattress system to others interested in getting a great product, great customer service and most importantly a good night's sleep.
I love my Luma Sleep mattress! It has made such a difference in the way my husband and I sleep. For the longest time we have both had back issues and neck issues. My husband also had neck surgery and it has been a godsend to have such a wonderful mattress. I would recommend this mattress to anyone who is having trouble sleeping or just wants a very comfortable mattress.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?
- 609,317 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
This bed is one of the best beds my husband and I have ever slept on. Order and delivery was so simple and the bed was extremely easy to set up. We have recommended it to all of our friends and family!
I am extremely pleased with my Luma Sleep mattress. It is definitely the best mattress I have ever had. And, it was so convenient to have it delivered right to my door!
My husband and I both have back problems so I got the mattress which was $700 from Luma Sleep. I wish it was a tiny bit softer though. I know it molds me after awhile. Since we got the mattress my husband hits the bed and falls asleep. However, I haven't noticed any changes. I'm still going for my meds. But my husband had sciatic and had a couple of bad days, so I really can't say it's the mattress. I think it's the person.
I like the technology behind Luma Sleep's products. The king mattress is unbelievable. I sleep much better. They also did quick delivery. My experience with Luma Sleep exceeded my expectations.
I took advantage of the Chamber of Commerce discount and got myself a medium firmness king set from Luma Sleep. I like it because it doesn't sag and it definitely met my expectations, ‘cause I did get to lie on one on a display. One thing I am a bit concerned with after having it for several months is that the cover on the top tends to buckle. So every time I change the sheets, I have to pull off the mattress pad and I have to tug on that cover to make it smooth again. Other than that, we’ve been very pleased with Luma Sleep.
I've tried down pillows, Bamboo pillows and I've ordered other pillows, but the Luma Sleep pillows seemed to be more comfortable. So we ordered the pillows from them and we're relatively happy, but we would have liked them a little denser than they are. My son had pillows from Luma Sleep that are firmer than the ones that we got when we ordered them and I only see one firmness when I go online. I wanted to order two more. These are good pillows, they are pretty well made.
I didn't feel like going around and trying to sleep on mattresses in a store to know how it made me feel in the long term. Then my husband did a search on mattresses and told me about Luma Sleep which allows people to return their mattresses and keep trying different ones until they liked one. I eventually purchased a mattress from them which, compared to my old bed, is a lot more comfortable since I don't have to turn over as much at night because of pressure points. I'm finally having good sleep and my cat really likes it, too.
It met my expectations, and that's why I recommended it to my friends, especially to my friend who won't be able to get a conventional mattress up the stairs to their bedroom at the top of their house with the way her house was built. Because the mattress comes in a smaller box compared to the size of a mattress, I told her to come over and try my bed. That could be a way for her to replace her mattress without having to bust out her skylight and her roof.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.Mattress Contributing Editor
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.
More about Michael J.→
Luma Sleep is an online mattress company that manufactures and delivers high quality luxury mattresses and complete slumber systems directly to consumers’ homes. Luma features premium American-made Talalay Latex and Hybrid Latex mattresses, which consumers can try at home for a year before returning for a full refund.
- One year trial period: Try your Luma Sleep mattress out for a full 364 days to see if you like it. If your mattress isn’t right for you, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it for another firmness.
- Free ground shipping: All orders shipped to the contiguous United States enjoy free ground shipping on their order. Orders made to Alaska and Hawaii cost an additional $100 for shipping. Optional White glove delivery service is available to take care of the delivery/setup of your new mattress and removal of your old mattress.
- Mattress that adapt to you: Luma Sleep’s mattresses all include a thick layer of Talalay Latex, which is the only bedding material that instantly adapts to your body shape to ensure you get the comfort and support you need for a great sleep.
- Reduced overhead cost: By selling mattresses exclusively online, Luma eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell their luxury mattress at a lower price than many other brands.
- Made in the USA: The company makes its mattresses in California, with 100 percent US made components.
- LumaShare referral program: Customers can refer friends to Luma Sleep and earn rewards. Your friend will enjoy a 10 percent discount on their Luma Sleep mattress, and you will receive a $50 Visa gift card when your unique discount code is used to buy a new mattress. There are no limits to a number of people you can refer to Luma Sleep.
- Best for Luma Sleep’s luxury mattresses are best for eco-conscious individuals, professionals and retirees.
Luma Sleep Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Luma Sleep
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 1007 Symphony Isles Blvd
- Apollo Beach
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (844) 818-1265