4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luma Sleep is committed to helping its customers sleep happily ever after. Luma Sleep is a luxury mattress company that provides its customers with personal comfort choices before and after they purchase a Luma mattress system. Luma’s unique 2-layer mattresses provide customers the ability to change the comfort layer if they decide the bed is not perfect for them - for FREE. Also, 100-night free in-home trial; free shipping & returns. Visit our website today to learn more!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Luma Sleep provides quality, cooling, affordable mattresses. The hybrid model is pricey, but the original model is a bargain.

PROS

• Cooling sleep
  • Absorbs motion well
  • Long life span

CONS

• Heavy and difficult to move

Top Luma Sleep Reviews

03/02/2018

05/29/2019

About Luma Sleep mattresses

Luma Sleep is an online mattress company that manufactures and delivers high-quality luxury mattresses directly to consumers’ homes.  Luma features premium American-made Talalay Latex and Hybrid Latex mattresses, which consumers can try at home for a year before returning for a full refund.

100-night sleep trial

Free shipping & returns

4 mattress options

Luma Sleep mattress materials and construction

Check out the table below to see what's inside each Luma mattress. The pillow tops that come with some of the mattresses can be swapped out to change the firmness level of the mattress.

The Luma MattressThe Natural Latex HybridThe Hybrid Slumber SystemThe All Latex Slumber System
Pillow top2” latex pillow top3” natural or Talalay latex pillow top2” natural latex pillow top
Layer2” latex2” transition latex2” HD NRG foam transition layer2” natural latex transition layer
Support system8” coil support system8” coil support system8” coil support system6” firm zoned Dunlop latex core
Base foam1” HD base foam1” HD base foam1” HD base foam

Luma Sleep mattress comfort

Luma Sleep does a good job catering to everyone’s sleeping preferences. All-latex models provide excellent motion isolation and durability, while hybrid models have better edge support and a cooler sleep. Three firmness options allow for everyone to find a mattress that will sleep well unless they like a mattress very soft or very firm.

• Firmness: Each Luma mattress comes with three firmness options: Plush (3.5), Medium Firm (6) and Firm (7.5). The price of the mattress might vary based on the firmness level you choose.
  • Sleeping position: Because each mattress has three different firmness options, there is a Luma Sleep mattress that can accommodate any sleep position.
  • Motion transfer: Luma Sleep’s hybrid mattresses have good motion isolation; however, the all-latex mattresses have the best motion isolation.
  • Edge support: The all-latex models from Luma Sleep don’t have great edge support. Because of their coils, the hybrid mattresses from Luma Sleep provide much better edge support.
  • Sleeping hot: The hybrid models from Luma Sleep tend to be very cool. The all-latex models are also cool but can feel warmer for those who tend to sleep hot.
luma sleep mattress

Luma Sleep mattress cost

By selling mattresses exclusively online, Luma eliminates many costs associated with mattress stores, allowing the company to sell its mattresses at a lower price than many other brands. The costs below are starting prices for the following mattresses. The cost of a Luma mattress might vary based on the firmness level you choose.

Mattress sizeLuma MattressNatural Latex HybridHybrid Slumber SystemAll Latex Slumber System
Twin$650$895$1,095$1,295
Twin XL$695$895$1,195$1,295
Full$895$1,195$1,595$1,795
Queen$995$1,295$1,695$1,995
King$1,195$1,595$1,995$2,495
California King$1,295$1,695$2,095$2,595

Are Luma Sleep mattresses good?

Luma mattresses are a good option for fans of all-latex or hybrid latex models. Luma Sleep does a good job at catering to each sleeping position by providing three firmness levels for every single mattress they sell. For a cool sleep and a durable mattress at a great price point, Luma Sleep is a good way to go.

94 Luma Sleep Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

We researched and searched for a long time before we chose to do business with Luma. It had been recommended to us by a former bedding salesman that we investigate latex mattresses. We chose Luma Sleep because they not only do they sell whole, natural latex mattresses, they are also local to us. We made our original purchase on Cyber Monday so as to receive a discount, as king-sized latex mattresses are quite costly. Many weeks later, we still had not received our mattress. I called the Luma Sleep office and spoke to Stefano and he apologized for the delay. The company had switched transporters and our order had been dropped in the transition. Stefano sent us a set of complimentary latex pillows to make up for the delay.

A couple of days before Christmas our mattress was delivered, but the "white glove" service we had paid extra for, we were told by the deliverymen, was not included on our order. After a phone call, the issue was resolved and the deliverymen set up the mattress and topper for us. After a week we knew that the topper we had chosen was not soft enough for us. I called Stefano and he said that he would send a specialist out to our home to give us some options.

About a week later, the specialist arrived and installed a softer topper on one side of the bed and a firmer topper on the other side of the bed. I explained to him that we had both wanted our mattress to be softer. But he explained that it was possible that we did not know what we wanted and since he only had a half of a softer topper and a half of a firmer topper option, we were stuck. He further explained that after we decide how much firmness we want for our topper, he would bring us another half of the topper that we preferred and he would switch them out. He went through a lot of trouble to set everything up and remake the bed for us. The next morning I called Stefano back and told him what had transpired and requested that we have one complete softer topper, than have two halves. Stefano said that he would have to order it.

For the next week the two of us slept on one side of the king-sized bed! In the mean time, he sent us another pillow to compensate us for the trouble (this one softer than the previous two). The new topper arrived at our home directly. We replaced it ourselves and put the two different halves in the plastic bag that the softer topper had arrived in and set it on the front porch for the specialist to retrieve. The specialist was supposed to take care of assembly for us, but we did not want to wait another night for our complete soft topper. We have been sleeping very well ever since. I am not looking forward to traveling because I know that the hotel beds will never compare to my Luma Sleep latex mattress.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I didn’t want to leave a review until I passed the 100 day mark. I’ve now slept on the mattress for over five months with my girlfriend and it’s holding up decently. I had done a lot of research on foam and coil based mattresses, which is why I went for the hybrid. I feel as though it’s dipping a bit in the middle where we lay. I recently turned the mattress around to switch it up a bit. Unfortunately, one can’t flip the mattress upside down because it’s not built for that. I believe this mattress will stand the test of time and if the foam top continues to dip, I may replace it or get a more substantial mattress topper. For $700 I wish it didn’t dip so soon.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Luma Sleep seemed like they had a good reputation. I got a mattress from them and everything was fine with the delivery. The mattress is an extremely comfortable one and I’m definitely sleeping better compared to the previous bed. It's far better.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I purchased the Coil and Latex from Luma Sleep. Its natural aspects sold me on it. In addition, getting it delivered was easy. I asked the UPS man to help me assemble it and he did, as far as he could. However, I was able to do assemble it by myself super easily. It is much more supportive compared to my old bed. Buying it has been a great decision.

---

REMOD:

I purchased the Coil and Latex from Luma Sleep. The natural aspects of the Luma bed sold me on it. Getting it delivered was very easy. I asked the UPS man to help me assemble it and he did, as far as he could, but I was able to do this by myself super easily. Compared to my old bed, the Luma mattress was much more supportive. Buying it has been a great decision and I'd tell a friend that I would definitely buy it.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I purchased a latex mattress from Luma Sleep, and it's a lot more comfortable than my previous mattress. It’s also nice, cool, and I'm more comfortable when I wake up in the morning. It had a reasonable price, a good warranty and had delivery in Holloway. We're happy with the Luma Sleep mattress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

About two weeks, I got the Luma mattress with the topper and I like it a lot. It is good. The bed came in a box and I set it up myself. I talked to customer service and they have been very helpful and really good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I found Luma Sleep online on a web search and they looked like they had comfortable beds. We bought a Hybrid Slumber System through them, which seemed like the best choice for us. It would've been nice though to try it before buying. But with the online delivery, there's not really a way to do that. So, that's okay and I like it better than our old bed. I'd recommend Luma Sleep.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I researched and Latex is one of the best materials for a mattress and Luma Sleep has some of the best prices for that material. I got a hybrid mattress system and compared to my old bed, it has better support and it isn't sinking yet. I like Luma’s 100-day return, the one-year exchange, and the price.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I had a negative experience with foam beds and found Luma Sleep in one of the review websites for latex beds. I got the Hybrid Latex from Luma. I still need to go back to them though and change the firmness. The initial out of the box bed that I got is still a little soft. So I'm going to change the top to a firmer one. They offer the 100 nights, no questions asked return policy and they will also come and pick it up. I don’t have to try to put it in the box and ship it back.

Their reps told me to try the medium firmness first before I go into a firm bed. We knew there was going to be chance that it would be still a little too soft but that's the way they wanted to do it. That's fine with me. That's why I bought the two piece bed because it was a smart idea to be able to swap out the top layer and change the firmness without having to change the mattress itself. I am hoping that the next one will work and our back will feel a little better.

I set the bed up myself and everything was fine. The corrugated cardboard of the packaging itself though was pulled apart of and there was a hole in it. It didn't affect the product inside but some of the documentation had fallen out. The UPS guys had to hand that to me so the shipping container needs to be improved. Also if I touch the edge of the bed I can really feel the springs. They don't really encase it. That may be something that they would want to consider in the future. Otherwise, construction of the bed seems of a high enough quality. With my wife and I sleeping on it there seem to be no issues and no squeaks. The overall experience was great! Give it a try.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I researched about mattresses on the internet and I liked the cost, coils and the actual design of the basic Luma Mattress so I went with them. A lot of the other ones were just Tempur-Pedic type mattresses or were memory foam type mattresses, while Luma had a few extra characteristics to it. Purchasing it online was easy and there was a nice return policy. They delivered it on time and although the box was beaten up, it was not a huge deal. The mattress itself was undamaged and everything went smoothly.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I bought a mattress from Luma Sleep and it is good. I put it on the mattress frame and it has been working as expected. The other online companies don’t have hybrid beds and they have mostly foam mattresses. And I didn’t have springs in my old bed. I sleep a little better in my Luma Sleep mattress. I like it and it is something I’m more comfortable with. Luma Sleep is a nice company.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

We needed a topper for the kids' Trundle bed. The person who recommended Luma Sleep's topper said that the quality should be very good so I bought a 3-inch latex topper. We had bought a different topper from Costco before and we returned it due to the chemical smell in the beginning, but with Luma, I didn't experience any of that. We really like it and it is comfortable for my two boys. I would tell others that I had a good experience with Luma Sleep and that they should try it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I slept on my Luma mattress for a couple of days and I’m really happy with it. It's a $600-mattres which after doing my research on it, I decided that the make of it was the best for my purposes. The delivery took a week and a half.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I was looking for a new mattress and I stumbled across Luma Sleep while doing some research about all the different bed-in-a-box brands. So, I followed one link after another and eventually ended up on their site. I compared them with another company because they have pretty similar specs. But the Luma Sleep is a little bit cheaper and all of their stuff was set up here and made with all non-harmful chemicals and has higher quality components so we got The Latex Sleep Hybrid Slumber System. The Luma Sleep is a lot nicer than our old bed. My wife and I have crammed on to a full-size so it was pretty tight quarters. The new one is a California king so that alone is a huge uptrend. When it was first delivered, everything came except for the latex pillows. I called up Luma Sleep’s 1800 number and they sent out the new pillows free of charge within three days.

The first couple of nights were really rough when sleeping on the new mattress. My back hurts really bad but since then, I’d gotten used to it and it’s comfortable now. Overall, I was nervous about forking over no little over $2,000 to some independent company on the internet but it was a good experience and I got exactly what I paid for. Comparing it to big-box stores and a lot of the other major brands, we’d be spending well over $5,000 to get a similar product from them. My mother-in-law is considering buying one now. And I told her that it was about as straightforward as it could get.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I was in the market for a mattress. I was doing a lot of research about the different types of mattresses and I decided on wanting to try latex. Luma Sleep was one of the few companies that I found that had Talalay latex. They also had a more reasonable price and return policy than some of the competitors. We had a traditional spring mattress before and the Slumber bed we got is a significant improvement from it. Our new mattress is more comfortable and we are waking less from each other getting in and out of bed. We also went from a queen to a king so that makes a difference too. I really like it.

However, I had some frustration with the ordering and delivery process because it said on the website that it should take about two weeks. It ended up taking over a month and I had to chase down the delivery company. I did have someone from Luma’s customer service that helped me follow up with them but he couldn’t expedite the process. He also said something about giving me a partial discount that he was going to negotiate with the shipping company but I haven’t heard a word after it was delivered and I haven’t had the time to try to follow up with them yet.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I purchased the Sleep System for the mattress with the topper, pillows, and bedspring from Luma Sleep. Unfortunately, the frame came broken, but when I contacted them, they fixed it as quick as they could. They even refunded me back the money because of the hassle, so that was very appreciated. They had the best customer service. They believed me when I said there was a problem and they had the willingness to solve it. The Luma is much better than my old bed and it’s much plusher and soft to lay on. The bed is very comfortable and fantastic. My mom actually laid on it and I recommended it to her.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was going to buy a mattress with the coils in it but then Stefano recommended, through the chat, that we get the regular Luma Sleep mattress with all-foam. That was after I told him our weight, which is embarrassingly high. And then, the delivery took an entire month; a lot longer than I expected. An email from them said to call them somewhere in Minnesota and then when we called they told me to call Empire here in Philadelphia. At one point I called Empire because I thought it had come in and they said, “No. It hasn’t come in yet.” My tracking said that it did come in to Philadelphia so I assumed that that meant it had come in to Empire but I guess Empire has to go pick it up. But it’s okay.

I’ve read reviews and I was concerned that maybe this Luma was going to be too firm but it really wasn’t. It was softer than I anticipated and I liked that. And my husband, I’ve been asking him if his back still hurt when he wakes up because that was the determining factor for him. And he said, “Oh no. Not much. Just a little bit.” So, he’s beginning to like it too. Our new Luma is also much better than our previous bed. It was a Sleep Number that we had for twelve years. It was good but obviously, I didn’t want to get another one. I’ve recommended Luma to my sister who lives in California and I sent her the link through my email.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

We were looking for a latex mattress online and then we saw Luma Sleep. We like that the latex has more longevity than some of these other materials and that the top layer is interchangeable. We like the way that their system works. We got the Luma Sleep All-Latex Slumber System in a king. We’ve been through five beds this year and so far, it’s been the best one that we’ve had. We had our it for a few weeks now and we’re leaning towards keeping it. But we’d like to try the other plushness level. The mattress was a little too hard so we called for an exchange. They kindly sent us two different toppers to try.

We haven’t gotten those in the mail yet but so far, their customer service and our experience with them have been great and we’re 90% happy. But the thing that I’m impressed with the most was that they were really trying to make us happy. We asked for a soft pillow and the guy on the phone said he would send us two to try in two different levels. It came with the firm pillow and they told us to keep the extra one.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

My granddaughter had outgrown her old mattress and she needed a good mattress. She had been sleeping on a crummy, old, broken down mattress that everybody agreed was long past its useful life. Her parents were struggling with the decision on what kind of mattress to get. I stepped in and told them that I would take care of the matter. It gave me a chance to make my granddaughter feel special and get her a mattress that she's going to have for years.

I used to be with the predecessor company of Luma Sleep and I was very pleased with the Performax brand of latex mattress that was manufactured by this latex mattress company, and I was assured that the construction of the Luma Sleep mattress was essentially identical to what I was used to with the Performax mattress, so that was what sold me to getting a full-size solid, latex mattress for my granddaughter from Luma Sleep. I got it as a birthday present for her and she thinks it's awesome. It's an expensive product, but I got some discount on the price and it's good value, being as superior as it is and given that it's going to last as long as it does.

The Luma Sleep mattress I purchased arrived as expected and it was a challenge to get it up to the second floor, but it was amazing to unwrap and the end result was exactly what I hoped for. I was extremely pleased with my overall experience with Luma Sleep. I’ve already recommended them to a friend and we’re going to be buying another Luma Sleep mattress for another friend before the end of the year.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Luma Sleep had the best reviews and information coming from the public. They also have the type of mattress that I needed for my back, so I purchased the mattress and the top that comes with it. When Luma Sleep did my White Glove delivery, they didn’t take the mattress. But they already offered to come out and get the mattress since it was overlooked and I paid for it. Overall, my experience has been good. They're trying to resolve the issue and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I was doing some research when I learned about Luma Sleep from a website called Mattress Underground. Luma is listed as one of the bed manufacturers that actually publish and is open about what the construction of their beds were all about, as opposed to the major manufacturers. Luma was also rated well by Mattress Underground in terms of the type of materials that they use and the durability. So, I bought a hybrid latex bed from Luma and I have been sleeping better since using it. They delivered it and setting it up was really simple. All of these online mattress manufacturers now have a special machine that compresses everything and bumbles it up. So when I got it, it seemed like a very strong shrink wrap, rolled up type of configuration. I just cut the wrap and the mattress opened itself up. It took about 60 seconds and it was done.

Their customer service was also terrific. If I have any questions, they have a chat box that can pop up right there. They're very responsive and good at answering any question I had about the kind of spring coil system I wanted. There were two different kinds of spring coil systems that I could get. I wanted the one that was an upgrade and they said they could do that for me without any cost. They were very accommodating. I have and would definitely recommend Luma Sleep to other people.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I found out about Luma Sleep from Mattress Underground and bought a Latex Hybrid bed. I spoke with Stefano, and he was very helpful. He helped me to understand how the different factors of the mattress would work together. The spring underneath the combination mattress was not comfortable and I had to return it, but they haven’t picked it up. Even though I didn’t end up keeping the mattress, I have the highest regard for Luma Sleep, for their service and for Stefano who was great and wonderful. It was unfortunate that it didn’t work, but I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I went with Luma Sleep because of the 15% or 10% Hugh Hewitt Show discount. It was pretty good and pretty substantial. And he had said good things about it on his radio show so that was basically what we did. And then we knew there was a 100-day warranty so we didn’t feel like there was much to lose if we didn’t like it, but we like it. We knew we needed a new mattress so she had gone through some retailers in our new home in California. But then I said, “Why don’t we try something online?”

We purchased a queen bed. It’s the middle-cost option and it came with a soft pillow top. I had my old mattress for 17 years. I bought it before I got married and she was desperate for a new one. The Luma mattress is nicer and a lot better. The delivery was pretty easy. The hardest part was carrying it up the stairs. I got upstairs and then just opened it up, and it just opened up itself. It was very simple to do. We love it. It’s very soft. I’ve only slept on it two nights but I really like it. We’re really happy with it and we'd recommend it. I don’t think we’ve had anybody to recommend any mattress to but if we come across anybody that needs a new mattress, we’d certainly recommend they check out Luma.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I wanted to get a latex mattress, and I shopped around with other latex mattress companies. Comparing Luma versus a brick-and-mortar store, their price is much better. So I got a mattress and the mattress topper and pillows were free. The delivery process took forever since it was shipped from Luma. Then it got shipped to this transport company and then from there, it took them a long time to contact me back. When I got it, I thought it was too soft, but after a while, I began to sleep pretty well. So compared to my old bed, the Luma is better. And so far, I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I started out not knowing what kind of mattress I wanted. I know I didn’t want a 100% foam mattress because they’re too hot and I’m down in South Florida. I researched and it seemed that a hybrid of coil and foam was best and that the latex foam was even better. I looked around at prices and Luma Sleep had the best prices for that type of mattress so I went with them. I had problems ordering it online and it turned out my card was blocked for whatever reason so I had to clear that up. When I talked with the rep on the phone, he was very nice and he gave me a discount that wasn’t available online. They were very helpful. We got the mattress right before Hurricane Irma hit and we slept on it without air-conditioning. We took all the bedding off, slept on just the mattress and it wasn’t too hot at all. It’s much cooler, I’m not sweating at night and it's much more comfortable. I’m not waking up in pain as much. It is much better than my old bed.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We’ve used nearly every foam or mattresses in the past as well as the Sleep Number bed. Neither one of them were as good as we’re hoping, and Luma Sleep had a serious potential to be better than both. We’re not getting hot or sore and we’ve been able to have a good night sleep with Luma Sleep. We’re enjoying our premium latex mattress. The rep that I talked to was very knowledgeable and there was no pressure at all. They’re into building relationships and referral businesses as opposed to trying to get to sell. It was a pleasant experience and we’re satisfied with the mattress. Luma Sleep mattress is basically what we expected.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We got the two-layer full latex Luma Slumber. I had a bias against the smelly, mass-produced, expensive kind of department store beds. So, when I learned about Luma, I started doing research on latex and the lay that they use. I went out of my way to find another store that stocks some similar things. I got used to it as a healthier, more comfortable, longer-lasting investment. And the kicker was the level of service that I got on the phone from Luma, which was a very positive, reinforcing experience.

The UI on the website was very positive. However, something as personal as a bed calls for personal interaction if one can't feel the bed directly. I was able to get a gentleman on the phone, and he not only went through and provided recommendations based on what I was describing, which is pretty subjective information, but also sent me an email about the products they have compared to the other things I've tried, as well as what he thought and why he thought it. It was certainly reinforcing. It's tough to make a significant investment without seeing and feeling the bed.

They have to hone their process for what they call foundations, which are like box springs. The foundations come from a separate company. So, if you want a foundation or box spring, which we did, you get two separate deliveries. My wife and I both work and didn't want headaches regarding having to get the stuff up into our home, so we said to give us the white glove service, which they did. But what that means in the present state is a box gets delivered by UPS sometime before you receive the mattress. The box weighs well over 100 pounds, and UPS might leave it in the front walkway. It would still need to be brought inside the house. The group that comes to deliver the mattress isn't really familiar with the box spring or putting it together, which is not complex. However, that added a level of complication we didn't really want.

So far, we’ve slept well. But it’s too early to tell whether it’s a life-changing experience, particularly because it still feels a little bit softer than I thought I was looking for. But I’m waiting to see whether it’s going to grow on us. It’s a very different feel. Our old bed was not real consistent. It seemed to have hard spots and soft spots. So far, the Luma seems more consistent. It’s softer than we anticipated, so we’re still kind of in that trial mindset. We might choose to go for the firmer top layer.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The mattress I bought from Luma Sleep came with two pillows and a mattress cover. I'm very happy with it. It's a different material than the old one I had and it's better. Also, the customer service is very good. I spoke with one of the reps or owners on the phone a couple of times and he walked me through details and questions that I had, which was helpful. Then he was able to give me a discount that made the price seem pretty good to me. He also threw in some extras and the pillows that were included were actually surprising. The warranty is very good and the quality of the products has met my expectations.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Our old bed got more and more uncomfortable and it had been awful through the 8 years we’ve used it. When I researched for different beds online, Luma Sleep had 5 stars ratings. I wanted to be comfortable and I needed to sleep in style so I got from Luma Sleep the whole shebang that included the King Size, mattress with 300-coil, the Talalay latex on the top and the topper. Two pillows came with it and a cover to separate the mattress and the topper.

We were supposed to get the whole set a month ago but we only got the bed frame and the topper. I wanted to set it up but the mattress never came. I checked since it had been the whole day and it was lost in transit as per UPS so I spoke with Stefano, who works in the company, and told me to get a bed like that from Mattress Firm for the meantime. They paid for it which was about $1,000 since I got rid of my other bed. They did that to help me. When I got the Luma Sleep mattress a week ago with the topper, it was way more comfortable versus than the mattress from Mattress Firm. My husband is taller and more muscular while I'm really petite and little so I used to roll on to him in our old bed since he weighed more than I did but with Luma Sleep, I get my own spot and I stay there. My body feels like it slept good that it feels great. Luma Sleep delivered on their promise. It was fantastic.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I wanted a hybrid mattress and Luma Sleep was the only one that did that. Their headquarters was right by in the Tampa Bay area and I heard good reviews that seemed more independent than the other online mattress companies. Their mattress is much better compared to my old bed. On my old mattress, my husband moving would always wake me up, but not on this one. I'm definitely sleeping better and my back is aching a little bit less. The experience was really easy after delivery. The Luma Sleep mattress is a little bit heavy like most mattresses are, but it's definitely exceeded my expectations.

Luma Sleep Company Information