Shop Now

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.8/5 (197 ratings)

About Nectar Sleep

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

Pros

• Virtually silent
  • Great value
  • 365-night sleep trial

Cons

• Not ideal for stomach sleepers

Bottom Line

Nectar’s one memory foam mattress is medium-firm, made of high-quality materials and comes at an affordable price. The mattress’ excellent support makes it especially good for back sleepers.

About Nectar mattresses

The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is classified as Medium Firm and is constructed with several layers of memory foam to help relieve pressure. However, the mattress’ biggest claim to fame is its affordable price paired with high-quality materials. The mattress is excellent for back sleepers and very good for side sleepers as it offers a nice contour but doesn’t sink in quite as much as similar models. Shipping and returns are free, the warranty lasts forever and financing options are available.

365-night trial

Free shipping & returns

Forever warranty

Nectar Sleep mattresses

Nectar mattress construction and materials

Nectar uses better materials than most competitor mattresses in the same price range. The Nectar mattress has five layers of materials: a cooling cover to wick away heat, quilted gel memory foam for comfort, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a dense but breathable base layer. Nectar mattress reviews mention that the mattress is virtually noiseless.

nectar materials

Nectar mattress comfort

Nectar mattresses are highly rated when it comes to comfort, especially when taking price into consideration. Some mattresses with similar levels of comfort cost a few hundred dollars more. Quality foam materials, gel and a breathable cover all help make the Nectar mattress one of the best mattresses around. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam.

• Firmness: Nectar has one mattress firmness level: Medium Firm. This is about a 6.5 on the traditional 1-10 firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: The Nectar mattress is very good for back sleepers and overall good for side sleepers. However, keep in mind Nectar Sleep mattress reviews do mention that stomach sleeping is difficult for lighter weights.
  • Motion transfer: Thick layers of memory foam absorb almost all movement and result in minimal bounce, making the Nectar mattress an excellent choice for couples.
  • Edge support: Nectar mattresses have good edge support, though some people do report slight sinkage within a year. There is a small amount of compression when lying on the side of the bed, but the results are good overall.
  • Sleeping hot: Gel layers, a breathable cover and a lack of sink-in help users keep cool when sleeping on a Nectar mattress. But some users mention experiences of sleeping hot, so it isn’t perfect.

Nectar mattress cost

Nectar mattress prices are low compared to competitors, without sacrificing comfort or quality. It’s almost impossible to find a cheaper mattress with the same level of quality.

Mattress sizeNectar cost
Twin$399
Twin XL$469
Full$599
Queen$699
King$899
California King$899

Are Nectar mattresses good?

Nectar Sleep mattresses are good. They are made of quality materials and come at an affordable price, making them some of the best mattresses around. It’s an especially good choice for back sleepers because it provides such good support.

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I can't believe all the 1 stars on this site. I tried many different mattresses at furniture stores before purchasing online. I chose it, because it was more comfortable than most of the 2 and 3 thousand dollar mattresses I tried. Anyone who buys something without trying first is foolish. My buying experience was amazing. I ordered it on Saturday, and it arrived on Thursday. They were in contact with me the entire time. This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I sleep through the night and wake up pain free for the first time in years. The Serenity sleep bundle is also amazing. I would gladly pay $399, if it did not come free with my purchase. Some people are never satisfied, but I love my Nectar.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Ordered and received the mattress in 2017. Arrived in great shape, easy to roll it out. Over the years we have noticed that the mattress is prone to feeling hot. It’s an unwelcome nuisance. No way to fix it. Would buy another composite mattress, but not until I’m assured that the new mattress has cooling agents built into it.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The company was great to work with. The buying process was easy. Email communication was straightforward and clear. We ended up returning it, and even that was hassle-free. They set up everything, and a guy came to the house and picked it up. The refund was issued within an hour of the pickup. I wish more companies operated like these guys do.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Purchased mattress at local furniture store. Disappointed as I had heard such great things from others. With back problems, I gave up sleeping on it after 5 nights and moved to guest room—I could hardly walk of the mornings! Husband and I found it to be hot. Although Nectar says keep the mattress 30 nights before returning, the furniture company picked it up in 2 weeks and a refund was prompt. Mattress gets 1 star.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I love it! I feel better and it was very easy! Good things come to those who wait! It took a while to arrive but worth it! The adjustable base is amazing! Upgrade for a perfect night's sleep! My cats have not left it since it arrived!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

They won't do the return process till 30 days passes after receiving it! They don't connect you to any supervisor or give any names! It's a scam company! We have no mattress to sleep on and have sent 17 emails to them with no resolution and no refund.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Difficult to get a refund if you're not happy with the product. TWO months of emails. Mold surfaced in the product they sent after a week. Bed is not comfortable - not stable all around and you will feel off balanced. Definitely would NOT recommend this business.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I placed an order for a new mattress on 6/15/21. As of this morning (7/21/21), my mattress was still in a "Ready to Go" status on the tracking website they provide (it's been this way for over a week). Even though I have emails and transcripts from support chat saying it would ship 7/20-7/21. Spoke to a different person later on to find out this is not true, that internally they are still processing my mattress. I ended up cancelling and hopefully getting all of my money back. This experience has been awful, different answers from different people within minutes of talking. This just simply is not service I am ok with. If someone is willing to wait an unspecified amount of time for something costing upwards of $1000 be my guest.

Original review: July 13, 2021

If your time and money is important to you, stay away from this company! I ordered a mattress from them after checking with their specialists numerous times on shipping and receiving time frames. I never received my mattress. I never received a refund. All attempts with customer service to get a reliable answer on anything just results in getting the run around more and more. Can't speak to a supervisor. Can't get an honest answer. Eventually, I will go through the dispute process with my credit card company, but even they say Nectar is terrible to deal with! So I am probably out my money!

Original review: June 26, 2021

Very easy to turn. Not too tall for sheets. Did add a 1.5 inch fiberfill mattress pad.Very comfortable and light. Love the pillows that came with it. Will never go back to above brand mattresses. Bought it on sale at a regular mattress store versus online.

Nectar Sleep Company Information