3.9/5 (286 ratings)

About Nectar Sleep

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

Pros

• Virtually silent
  • Great value
  • 365-night sleep trial

Cons

• Not ideal for stomach sleepers

Bottom Line

Nectar’s one memory foam mattress is medium-firm, made of high-quality materials and comes at an affordable price. The mattress’ excellent support makes it especially good for back sleepers.

About Nectar mattresses

The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is classified as Medium Firm and is constructed with several layers of memory foam to help relieve pressure. However, the mattress’ biggest claim to fame is its affordable price paired with high-quality materials. The mattress is excellent for back sleepers and very good for side sleepers as it offers a nice contour but doesn’t sink in quite as much as similar models. Shipping and returns are free, the warranty lasts forever and financing options are available.

365-night trial

Free shipping & returns

Forever warranty

Nectar Sleep mattresses

Nectar mattress construction and materials

Nectar uses better materials than most competitor mattresses in the same price range. The Nectar mattress has five layers of materials: a cooling cover to wick away heat, quilted gel memory foam for comfort, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a dense but breathable base layer. Nectar mattress reviews mention that the mattress is virtually noiseless.

nectar materials

Nectar mattress comfort

Nectar mattresses are highly rated when it comes to comfort, especially when taking price into consideration. Some mattresses with similar levels of comfort cost a few hundred dollars more. Quality foam materials, gel and a breathable cover all help make the Nectar mattress one of the best mattresses around. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam.

• Firmness: Nectar has one mattress firmness level: Medium Firm. This is about a 6.5 on the traditional 1-10 firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: The Nectar mattress is very good for back sleepers and overall good for side sleepers. However, keep in mind Nectar Sleep mattress reviews do mention that stomach sleeping is difficult for lighter weights.
  • Motion transfer: Thick layers of memory foam absorb almost all movement and result in minimal bounce, making the Nectar mattress an excellent choice for couples.
  • Edge support: Nectar mattresses have good edge support, though some people do report slight sinkage within a year. There is a small amount of compression when lying on the side of the bed, but the results are good overall.
  • Sleeping hot: Gel layers, a breathable cover and a lack of sink-in help users keep cool when sleeping on a Nectar mattress. But some users mention experiences of sleeping hot, so it isn’t perfect.

Nectar mattress cost

Nectar mattress prices are low compared to competitors, without sacrificing comfort or quality. It’s almost impossible to find a cheaper mattress with the same level of quality.

Mattress sizeNectar cost
Twin$399
Twin XL$469
Full$599
Queen$699
King$899
California King$899

Are Nectar mattresses good?

Nectar Sleep mattresses are good. They are made of quality materials and come at an affordable price, making them some of the best mattresses around. It’s an especially good choice for back sleepers because it provides such good support.

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

Ordered a mattress on Nov 30, with a ship date of Dec 27-Jan 4. Received a call from Nectar asking if I was ready to receive the order on December 23. Jan 5 I received an email telling me that to watch for an email about when it would ship. Ended up canceling the order after an hour on the phone with no answers. We will see if I get my money back. But I do not recommend ordering from this company.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

We purchased the Premium Copper Hybrid mattress for my wife post surgery based on the test runs and information and provided by The salesman at Becker Furniture World in MN. It stayed rock hard after months when they said it would soften. Nectar will not replace, Becker says it has to go thru Nectar regarding the 365 day return policy and both companies refuse to help and just point at each other. Even after I said I would pay shipping and any difference in cost. Neither Company is willing to do anything to help us out. Nectar says we are not their customers due to buying it from their distributor. So we are out 2000 dollars and have a Mattress she cannot sleep on. Terrible customer service and the mattress is as hard as a rock!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2022

We received a brand new mattress, we unwrapped it and one will not inflate for 3 days. I called the warranty department, they gave me the runaround and they will not warranty their mattress, be aware, it is not true when they claim that they have a life time warranty, I had the mattress for 3 Days and they did want to even work with me. I don't recommend this mattress!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Probably the most comfortable bed I've ever owned. Bought the mattress on a Tuesday, it was delivered on Thursday. I got a split king with an adjustable base Because the wife needs a higher sleep position than I do. That Thursday when I got home from work, I took a nap. I was out in less than 15 minutes. First night she tried the 0 gravity and she said there was no pain in her lower back at all.

Original review: July 14, 2022

$150 down the drain for a sheet set. Ordered the sateen queen/full and hate these sheets for several reasons - the feel is not soft and is harsh against the skin. The fit of the sheets is off - they are huge on my full bed and offer no way to tailor. They slide around as I move in bed. Same with the pillow cases - they do not stay put! Therefore craftsmanship, attention to detail are not there. They do not keep me cool as advertised. I have not even had them 90 days and have made every effort to make these sheets work. I finally reached out to Nectar and they offered me a $30 credit. Thanks guys! Just goes to show what a scam company this is with all their fake reviews on their site - I just wrote an honest one and I bet they don't post. For this money, the above issues are not acceptable.

Original review: May 8, 2022

I purchased a queen size adjustable bed frame. It is too complicated for me to put together. I reached out to Nectar who said that due to the pandemic they won't be able to send someone out to put it together. They referred me to a third party. So they do not service what they sell. I will not be doing business with them in the future.

Original review: April 6, 2022

I have never been more disgusted with a company. My 3 month old bed developed mold on the UNDERSIDE of the mattress. It is on a platform frame that consists of metal bars covered in thick canvas. There is a massive spot of mold that is approximately two feet long and a foot wide. The company refuses to offer me any sort of compensation whether it is a refund or a replacement. I was told this is an environmental change and not under warranty. The only help I was offered was being told to try placing the bed in the sun to try to kill the mold. Again, this is a brand new bed and the mold is located on the underside so I am having difficulty understanding how this could be due to something I did, along with the fact that there is no other furniture in my home that has any mold. Absolutely avoid these beds at all costs, unless you want to waste $850 dollars like I did, and put your health in jeopardy.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

This mattress is totally out of balance from day one. I thought it would work out the different levels after time. I was wrong. I can barely roll over on this mattress because the left side is so much firmer than the left. It has zero support on the edges of the bed. It will not stay put on the box Springs for even one night. I have contacted the company for some resolution but have no success. They say they have a 365 warranty but they have blocked me every time. They wanted me to send pictures of the mattress with weights on different sides which I did and never got a response. I want my money back now!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

Don't believe the 365 night trial. I tried to return this piece of crap (after 6 months) and I was given the runaround. I wake with back pain EVERYDAY. I haven't had a good night's sleep in over a year. So today I get to go shopping for a new mattress.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

UPDATED 1/27/2022: I recently purchased a Nectar mattress in a box and my decision was based on many positive reviews online. It was the worse decision ever, ended up with back pain, sleepless nights and above all, a company who gives you run-around instead of looking into a poor quality product and fix the issue. My word of advice is, don't even consider purchasing one. BTW, not sure if you read recently online that a company was forcing their employees to leave positive feedback online or else. Educate yourself and be aware.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Went online few weeks ago in search of a mattress for our new bed. Came across Nectar with somewhat high rating and fell for those phony reviews and purchased one. The first night I slept on it was the worse night. Mattress sunk on one side, then in the middle. I could not believe how cheap it's made. I gave it another try the following night; I almost fell off of the bed due to poor quality. I called the customer lack of service and the nightmare started. The representative asked me to put some heavy object on the mattress and take some pictures??? I replied that I just want to return this trash and they replied that this is how they operate. I took some pictures and sent them to the warranty dept.

Keep in mind, the mattress is not even 5 days old, and I am getting run around. I got a new email that I need to take new photos of the bottom, top, sides, tags, ETC??? I lost it!! I replied that I just don't want this mattress which cost me almost $1400.00 which is not even worth anything. Why am I getting run around when you can simply issue a tag and drop it off by UPS. Nope, that was not an option. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Now, I finally know they want to get their trash back since I disputed the charge. STAY AWAY from this company. DON'T believe in those phony reviews. I have been informed by BBB that many companies ask their employees to leave positive reviews online as a "job security."

Nectar Sleep Company Information