4.22/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good mattress?

9 Nectar Sleep Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 2, 2019

It is a very soft mattress with no springs in the mattress. No springs makes the bed more comfortable and more durable as well. It is easy to cover the mattress with a sheet and to fall asleep on the bed as well. The price of the mattress was the best for the quality of the mattress and the mattress had certain features that other mattresses in the store at the time did not have. But sometimes the mattress I have makes noises when I move in it even though it is not that old of a mattress. I am a big guy so a squeaky mattress is nothing new but for it to happen so quickly is utterly disappointing.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Nectar Sleep was on sale, and it was going to fit in my loft. The sales girl highly recommended it, and the display was very comfortable. I sat on it and lost track of time. It is amazing. I just wish I got a bigger size as I assumed it wasn't going to fit. I need a Cali King and it would do me better but I love it. The sturdiness and Gel memory foam of the Nectar mattress gives me so much life. It’s the perfect fit for my room since it’s weirdly sized. Easy to move around my room too.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I read a lot of reviews online and out of all of them Nectar Sleep seemed like it was the most genuinely high quality mattress and so far it's really been that way. I like everything about it. It's one of the best mattresses I've ever bought for myself and I'm glad I decided to go with it instead of another one.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Nectar Sleep has a lengthy trial period -- which is great, because my significant other and I are both picky! -- and it has a forever warranty. Who wouldn't take advantage of that? I was able to order it online with ease, as I think a lot of us get nervous that the product won't be the same in person. I just wish the mattress was a little softer. While I do appreciate the firmness and I know it helps my significant other to sleep like a baby, it sometimes feels as though I am confined and if I'm not careful, I can strain my back.

But I like the way the mattress feels. It is cool to sleep on, which is great for my significant other and I, as we tend to get hot throughout the night. I also love how sturdy it is. My significant other is a very light sleeper, so it's helpful for when one of us has to get out of bed, or when one of us (me, in particular) moves around a lot in their sleep. Overall, it is of great quality and texture, which is important as we tend to be very sensitive.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Great and simple mattress. My friend recommended when we were at school class. Great deal I got from a store near by my house. The mattress is very easy to store and move great to change it from room to rooms.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I liked the materials, the comfort, and the recommendations that they had already given me, and I have already used that brand several times and I see it as useful and necessary. The size is also important. But this mattress is very hard. I prefer a softer mattress and the decoration interests me too. I also look at the brand very much. Sometimes the brand does things wrong, and high prices without any reason.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I saw Nectar Sleep a lot online. As well, I saw many reviews and decided to give it a try and to test it out for myself to see if I really liked it and I did. I like the firm yet softness of the mattress and how easy it is on my back and how it allows me to have a good nights rest without having to toss and turn just to get into the right position. The only thing that I can say is I wish it could retain moisture a bit better. I sweat a bit in the hotter months and sometimes wake up still feeling a bit damp and I rather be dry than wet when I wake up in the morning.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The king size of the memory foam mattress is much needed and welcomed by myself and my husband and recommended by most of our family. It also has it benefits. It was worth the cost which was acceptable.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

The multiple layers of foam and gel make this mattress the best ever. There is even a layer that keeps you cool. That is very important for me because I sweat a lot during the night. I like that it does not have springs and I feel springs are the old way to make a mattress. I love the different layers they cradle my body. I had looked all over and compared so many mattresses. I liked that this one gave you a chance to try it for 90 days and if you don't like it they will take it back and refund your money.

Nectar Sleep Company Information