2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.5/5 (135 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Nectar Sleep

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

Pros

• Virtually silent
  • Great value
  • 365-night sleep trial

Cons

• Not ideal for stomach sleepers

Bottom Line

Nectar’s one memory foam mattress is medium-firm, made of high-quality materials and comes at an affordable price. The mattress’ excellent support makes it especially good for back sleepers.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Nectar mattresses

The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is classified as Medium Firm and is constructed with several layers of memory foam to help relieve pressure. However, the mattress’ biggest claim to fame is its affordable price paired with high-quality materials. The mattress is excellent for back sleepers and very good for side sleepers as it offers a nice contour but doesn’t sink in quite as much as similar models. Shipping and returns are free, the warranty lasts forever and financing options are available.

365-night trial

Free shipping & returns

Forever warranty

Nectar Sleep mattresses

Nectar mattress construction and materials

Nectar uses better materials than most competitor mattresses in the same price range. The Nectar mattress has five layers of materials: a cooling cover to wick away heat, quilted gel memory foam for comfort, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a dense but breathable base layer. Nectar mattress reviews mention that the mattress is virtually noiseless.

nectar materials

Nectar mattress comfort

Nectar mattresses are highly rated when it comes to comfort, especially when taking price into consideration. Some mattresses with similar levels of comfort cost a few hundred dollars more. Quality foam materials, gel and a breathable cover all help make the Nectar mattress one of the best mattresses around. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam.

• Firmness: Nectar has one mattress firmness level: Medium Firm. This is about a 6.5 on the traditional 1-10 firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: The Nectar mattress is very good for back sleepers and overall good for side sleepers. However, keep in mind Nectar Sleep mattress reviews do mention that stomach sleeping is difficult for lighter weights.
  • Motion transfer: Thick layers of memory foam absorb almost all movement and result in minimal bounce, making the Nectar mattress an excellent choice for couples.
  • Edge support: Nectar mattresses have good edge support, though some people do report slight sinkage within a year. There is a small amount of compression when lying on the side of the bed, but the results are good overall.
  • Sleeping hot: Gel layers, a breathable cover and a lack of sink-in help users keep cool when sleeping on a Nectar mattress. But some users mention experiences of sleeping hot, so it isn’t perfect.

Nectar mattress cost

Nectar mattress prices are low compared to competitors, without sacrificing comfort or quality. It’s almost impossible to find a cheaper mattress with the same level of quality.

Mattress sizeNectar cost
Twin$399
Twin XL$469
Full$599
Queen$699
King$899
California King$899

Are Nectar mattresses good?

Nectar Sleep mattresses are good. They are made of quality materials and come at an affordable price, making them some of the best mattresses around. It’s an especially good choice for back sleepers because it provides such good support.

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: June 15, 2021

Ordered and received the mattress in 2017. Arrived in great shape, easy to roll it out. Over the years we have noticed that the mattress is prone to feeling hot. It’s an unwelcome nuisance. No way to fix it. Would buy another composite mattress, but not until I’m assured that the new mattress has cooling agents built into it.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The company was great to work with. The buying process was easy. Email communication was straightforward and clear. We ended up returning it, and even that was hassle-free. They set up everything, and a guy came to the house and picked it up. The refund was issued within an hour of the pickup. I wish more companies operated like these guys do.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Purchased mattress at local furniture store. Disappointed as I had heard such great things from others. With back problems, I gave up sleeping on it after 5 nights and moved to guest room—I could hardly walk of the mornings! Husband and I found it to be hot. Although Nectar says keep the mattress 30 nights before returning, the furniture company picked it up in 2 weeks and a refund was prompt. Mattress gets 1 star.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I feel very luxurious when I Sleep on my mat. It is a type of comfort zone for me. To get relaxed, there is no better option than this. What matters is the material they are using for the mat. In any season, you will not get a chance to complain about it. It's quality never degrades as time passes away. Due to smooth texture, you can experience the feeling of sleeping on a lawn. This product is very high quality product and I recommend to you.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I was a little skeptical of ordering a mattress rolled up in a box. The reviews, free shipping, extra foam pillows And interest free financing for 6 months was hard to beat. This mattress is wonderful, maybe the best I have ever had! It opened up great. No out gas odor and is heaven to sleep on. Foam mattresses can be hot in summer and cold in winter and in NV, that is a problem. The Nectar is neither of those, it is always the right temperature. It's hard to describe how awesome this mattress is, but if you have any back problems you have got to try it for yourself!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I placed an order for a new mattress on 6/15/21. As of this morning (7/21/21), my mattress was still in a "Ready to Go" status on the tracking website they provide (it's been this way for over a week). Even though I have emails and transcripts from support chat saying it would ship 7/20-7/21. Spoke to a different person later on to find out this is not true, that internally they are still processing my mattress. I ended up cancelling and hopefully getting all of my money back. This experience has been awful, different answers from different people within minutes of talking. This just simply is not service I am ok with. If someone is willing to wait an unspecified amount of time for something costing upwards of $1000 be my guest.

Original review: July 13, 2021

If your time and money is important to you, stay away from this company! I ordered a mattress from them after checking with their specialists numerous times on shipping and receiving time frames. I never received my mattress. I never received a refund. All attempts with customer service to get a reliable answer on anything just results in getting the run around more and more. Can't speak to a supervisor. Can't get an honest answer. Eventually, I will go through the dispute process with my credit card company, but even they say Nectar is terrible to deal with! So I am probably out my money!

Original review: June 26, 2021

Very easy to turn. Not too tall for sheets. Did add a 1.5 inch fiberfill mattress pad.Very comfortable and light. Love the pillows that came with it. Will never go back to above brand mattresses. Bought it on sale at a regular mattress store versus online.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Best memory foam mattress for someone with a bad back. It's firm enough to properly support you, yet soft enough to feel like sleeping in the clouds. Truly love this mattress. I sleep soundly and wake feeling refreshed every day. I highly recommend.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Buyers beware! Do not order from Nectar. When you place your order they will promise you a short delivery time to get you to purchase the mattress. On 5/24/21 we were originally told our mattress would arrive by 6/11/2021. However a week after we placed the order we were told there was a delay and that our order would ship at the end of June. This is considered bait and switch, luring customers in with the promise of fast delivery times only to turn around and say “oops we have a delay.” Customer service said she didn’t know why I was quoted a delivery date of 6/11/21 as it usually takes 21 days for the supplier to fulfill the order then an additional 5 to 10 business days for delivery... this is **, luring your customers in with fast shipping times and not following through is **. Bait & switch is an illegal business practice... so don’t be like me, go find another mattress company.

Customer service said there is nothing they can do as they do not offer expedited processing and shipping. So I guess my dad who has congestive heart failure has to go another two to three weeks without his new mattress. Every day he asks “is it coming today? I can’t wait for my new bed.” It breaks him every time I have to tell him no. We’ve been waiting long enough and this mattress needs to be shipped TODAY!! Does anyone at nectar have a soul and a desire to do the right thing?

Nectar Sleep Company Information