2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5
$399 Of FREE Accessories With Every Mattress*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

BOTTOM LINE

Nectar’s one memory foam mattress is medium-firm, made of high-quality materials and comes at an affordable price. The mattress’ excellent support makes it especially good for back sleepers.

PROS

• Virtually silent
  • Great value
  • 365-night sleep trial

CONS

• Not ideal for stomach sleepers
Nectar Sleep Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

About Nectar mattresses

The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is classified as Medium Firm and is constructed with several layers of memory foam to help relieve pressure. However, the mattress’ biggest claim to fame is its affordable price paired with high-quality materials. The mattress is excellent for back sleepers and very good for side sleepers as it offers a nice contour but doesn’t sink in quite as much as similar models. Shipping and returns are free, the warranty lasts forever and financing options are available.

365-night trial

Free shipping & returns

Forever warranty

Nectar Sleep mattresses

Nectar mattress construction and materials

Nectar uses better materials than most competitor mattresses in the same price range. The Nectar mattress has five layers of materials: a cooling cover to wick away heat, quilted gel memory foam for comfort, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a dense but breathable base layer. Nectar mattress reviews mention that the mattress is virtually noiseless.

nectar materials

Nectar mattress comfort

Nectar mattresses are highly rated when it comes to comfort, especially when taking price into consideration. Some mattresses with similar levels of comfort cost a few hundred dollars more. Quality foam materials, gel and a breathable cover all help make the Nectar mattress one of the best mattresses around. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam.

• Firmness: Nectar has one mattress firmness level: Medium Firm. This is about a 6.5 on the traditional 1-10 firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: The Nectar mattress is very good for back sleepers and overall good for side sleepers. However, keep in mind Nectar Sleep mattress reviews do mention that stomach sleeping is difficult for lighter weights.
  • Motion transfer: Thick layers of memory foam absorb almost all movement and result in minimal bounce, making the Nectar mattress an excellent choice for couples.
  • Edge support: Nectar mattresses have good edge support, though some people do report slight sinkage within a year. There is a small amount of compression when lying on the side of the bed, but the results are good overall.
  • Sleeping hot: Gel layers, a breathable cover and a lack of sink-in help users keep cool when sleeping on a Nectar mattress. But some users mention experiences of sleeping hot, so it isn’t perfect.

Nectar mattress cost

Nectar mattress prices are low compared to competitors, without sacrificing comfort or quality. It’s almost impossible to find a cheaper mattress with the same level of quality.

Mattress sizeNectar cost
Twin$399
Twin XL$469
Full$599
Queen$699
King$899
California King$899

Are Nectar mattresses good?

Nectar Sleep mattresses are good. They are made of quality materials and come at an affordable price, making them some of the best mattresses around. It’s an especially good choice for back sleepers because it provides such good support.

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I feel very luxurious when I Sleep on my mat. It is a type of comfort zone for me. To get relaxed, there is no better option than this. What matters is the material they are using for the mat. In any season, you will not get a chance to complain about it. It's quality never degrades as time passes away. Due to smooth texture, you can experience the feeling of sleeping on a lawn. This product is very high quality product and I recommend to you.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I was a little skeptical of ordering a mattress rolled up in a box. The reviews, free shipping, extra foam pillows And interest free financing for 6 months was hard to beat. This mattress is wonderful, maybe the best I have ever had! It opened up great. No out gas odor and is heaven to sleep on. Foam mattresses can be hot in summer and cold in winter and in NV, that is a problem. The Nectar is neither of those, it is always the right temperature. It's hard to describe how awesome this mattress is, but if you have any back problems you have got to try it for yourself!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2020

We ordered a Nectar mattress after I sustained a debilitating lower back injury in 2017. I was not able to sleep comfortably (if at all) on regular coil spring mattress/box spring. The Nectar offered memory foam mattress with 1yr full money back guarantee. If you buy a Nectar, the company will refund your total cost for any reason. Nectar will pick up mattress and then donate to local charity. No other bedding company provides this offer. The Nectar is the best sleep I have had since my injury. I sleep comfortably every night. I suffered in pain until I purchased the Nectar. For $700 it is absolutely the best you can buy regardless of price. I tried everything. Nectar is high quality bedding and I have recommended to many people. We now have 2 Nectars.

Original review: May 4, 2020

This is a very stable and comfortable mattress and I would recommend it to all who want a good night's sleep. It only took two days to fully expand and be able to be used. The comfort comes from the many layers of support build into the mattress. The company also sent a package of two pillows, and a mattress cover. The only bad thing is that they promised me a sheet set which has yet to be delivered.

Original review: April 23, 2020

We bought the mattress and base. The base broke shortly after purchase but customer service to get it refunded off the account went above and beyond. I also have chronic back pain and this mattress has actually helped to relieve some of that so I get better sleep.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

It took several weeks to receive the mattress purchased directly from Nectar. I spent several hundred dollars buying topper for this mattress and ultimately decided to return it after 4 months of sleeping on it. The mattress is not good for pressure points and I would sweat at night because the mattress would heat up significantly. When I contacted them, they tried to tell me that they would refund $125 and I could keep the mattress. I told them I wanted a full refund and to stop playing the selling game. I was told that Sharetown would contact me to arrange to pick up the mattress. After over a week, I finally heard from them and they said they didn't have anyone who could pick it up. They wanted me to donate it but no one is taking mattress donations, then they wanted me to throw it out after slashing the mattress. In Vermont, it costs $50-$75 to dispose of a mattress.

In addition, I would have to rent a truck to get it to the dump. Next, they said donate it to someone that I didn't know but they have to fill out a form. I asked about putting a free sign on the mattress but was told that I needed to have them fill out the form. I have a job and cannot sit at home waiting for a random person to pick up the mattress from the lawn. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB. I would recommend that you avoid this company at all cost. You are better off to shop locally!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

This company makes promises which are all out lies. They may in fact have a decent product but for this consumer the experience has been minus 5 stars. Customer service exists of a bunch of liars who won't give you accurate info. After 20 business days my mattress hasn't been shipped and there is no telling from the idiots if or when it will be (it was promised to ship within 5-10 business days). I can not get a straight answer. The only thing I can get is it's ok for me to make concessions but not them....OH YES THEY'VE HAD MY MONEY FOR ALMOST A MONTH. Laughingly they offered $150 off the original price from inconvenience, not good enough. Do better or take your mattress and strategically place it. OBTW my old mattress went 2 weeks ago. About the time my Nectar should have arrived.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I purchased a mattress and was informed that it would ship between 5-10 days. After three weeks, I had still not received the mattress, and the delivery date kept getting pushed back. I cancelled the order and was told that I would receive a confirmation email. It's been 5 days - still no email. I left a one-star review - to which the company responded with their standard "someone will contact you..." Of course, no-one did - and my rating was later deleted. Save yourselves the headache and runaround - go to a company with better customer service than this.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

So 2 yrs ago I needed a new bed & after a lot of research I went with Nectar. BIG MISTAKE! It was supposed to be on sale but after doing their financing it cost around $1200. Not the biggest complaint though. They give a 365 day warranty because they know that their mattress won't last much longer than that! Foam broke down shortly after the year mark & created "ruts" for lack of better word. There is a dip where both me & my boyfriend sleep which created a lump in the middle! I turned it regularly trying to avoid that but to no avail. It has become so soft that I can no longer sleep on it due to severe back pain! I've had it barely 2 yrs. Definitely NOT worth the money! I never had an option to review on their site which leads me to believe they pay for good reviews.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I ordered the Nectar mattress after a significant amount of research. At the time, they were offering $399 worth of additional "luxury" items to go with it - 2 pillows, an all-cotton luxury sheet set and mattress protector. I received the mattress and pillows together in reasonable time. It took forever to get the mattress protector and sheet set. When they finally arrived, they were cheap polyester that I could pay next to nothing for. When I contact customer service (there's no one to call, so just over email), I was repeatedly told "not to worry" and that they are "excellent" products. They are far from excellent - I would never use them...and they refuse to put me in touch with a supervisor or send me the original products advertised. I have the images and details in my email of what were promised. That's the least they should deliver. I feel duped and the whole experience has left me looking to cancel and return the entire purchase - despite the mattress being decent.

Nectar Sleep Company Information