Mattress Warehouse
1.35/5

Need a good mattress?

Mattress Warehouse

Mattress Warehouse was first opened in 1989 in Maryland. Our first full-time salesman for Mattress Warehouse is still with the company and has since been promoted to district manager! The first Mattress Warehouse store was a mere 1200 square foot area, and the first warehouse was simply a self-storage locker located in Frederick, MD. We have now grown to over 150 locations, and are well on our way to becoming the largest sleep chain in the industry. We are even able to offer customers the convenience of buying a mattress set, sleep accessories, and furniture-related items through our online store. For over 20 years, Mattress Warehouse has made our customers-our number one priority. Call us at 1-800-Bed-Sale or visit us online at www.SleepHappens.com.

Need a good mattress?

471 Mattress Warehouse Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 30, 2019

Great product and great salesman. The salesman knew the best mattress for my best sleep habits. Love the mattress and will buy from them again. The Lynchburg, Virginia store had a great selection. It can be hard to select the right mattress but with the help of your great salesman I got the right one for me. I liked it so much that I sent my son over and he bought him one. Great job Mattress Warehouse and Trevor ** the best salesman.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We had very positive experiences at the 6427 Carlisle Pike store. The latest was looking for a mattress, headboard and adjustable frame for a spare bedroom. Our salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. They delivered and installed everything (required 2 trips). All were professional and did a good job. Mattress seems ok so far...

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Manager and sales associate were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. After reviewing several products in our interest, the manager made a deal that we asked for which was lower than the advertised sales price. These gentlemen worked to earn our business, and we will be repeat customers. We are very satisfied, in every way, with our purchase.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

From the moment I entered the store in Montgomery Mall, Bethesda, MD I had wonderful customer care. My friend had purchased an adjustable bed in the same store 5 years ago. I was with her and her salesman was such a nice gentleman and so helpful, I decided then and there... when I am ready to spend the money on a adjustable bed I will buy it from this salesman.

Well, 5 years later, I went into the store and asked for the salesman by name. They told he was now the regional manager for all their stores in Montgomery County. I was able to get his phone number and I told him how I remembered him from 5 years earlier. He agreed to meet me in the store when he was in that area and he did just 2 days later. I felt safe making such a costly purchase from him. His name is Savi and he helped me find the beds he thought would fit my needs. I purchased 2 twin size XL beds and mattresses.

I thought this was a better idea than the split king and Savi agreed. This is an expensive purchase and Savi told me I could make payments to be done over 5 years at no interest if I wanted. It made sense to me to do it that way since my spend all the money at once. The store also offers you 100 nights to return or exchange the purchase if you are not completely satisfied. Now I felt even safer. Savi introduced me to Sungandha, who was very helpful. I came into the store two days after the purchase and a few days before the delivery was to be made. I had a couple of questions and her answers were reassuring and alleviated any second thoughts.

I purchase the bed on a Monday and it was delivered exactly as promised on the following Tuesday. The men came on time, set the bed up, showed me how to operate the remote controls and everything went very smoothly. Mattress Warehouse sent two men to move my existing bed around to different rooms, making my room ready to accommodate the new beds. They did this on Saturday afternoon, which was very helpful. It was a father and son team who could not have been nicer. I am so pleased with every aspect of this purchase. Now, all my husband and I have to do... is sleep like babies tonight!

Original review: July 16, 2019

I was sold a low quality off-brand product for top dollar, and when it didn't work for my needs, I had to spend hundreds to get right mattress. My wife and I originally purchased a king mattress from the Roanoke, VA - Valley View location 4/27/19. We explained to the salesman that I wanted a soft mattress while my wife needs something firm and supportive for her back problems. We were sold an unusual off-brand mattress (Cheswick Manor Bay Pointe) at top dollar ($1600).

After the second night sleeping on the mattress, my wife was in so much pain she vomited all morning. We went back to the store to explain that the mattress we bought wouldn't work even though the salesman had assured us we'd love it. We were given a "comfort exchange," but to do this we were charged a fee in addition to a second delivery fee. Neither time were we informed of the return/exchange policies nor were we informed about the $50 delivery fees. We were also never given the option to pick up the mattress ourselves, which we would have done to avoid the expensive delivery fee. We had to pay another $850 to complete our comfort exchange to a Sealy Copper II medium mattress in mid May 2019. We explained to the salesman that we were now $950 over budget on this mattress and that it absolutely needed to work for this exorbitant price.

The salesman assured us that we would love the mattress and that we would not have any problems. He also assured us we were getting a great deal on the mattress by spending $850 more (total of $2450), but when I looked the mattress up online after the fact, I found it can be bought for $1999. We explained to the salesman that we only purchased the mattress from Mattress Warehouse to begin with because my wife had purchased a Beautyrest Black from them 10 years prior and loved it. The salesman told us that they no longer sell Beautyrest black since it is an "inferior product," which was a bit confusing since it is a highly trusted luxury brand. It seemed he was telling any lie necessary to sell us a product. We trusted this retailer to recommended to us and sell what is best for us, and we shouldn't have trusted them at all.

We tried this mattress for several weeks only to find that my wife was again having back pain, and I wasn't sleeping well either. Frustrated, we called the location several times and even called corporate to find out what could be done. We want to be refunded so that we can go purchase something that will actually suit our needs. However, the local and corporate offices have told us that they do not refund anything purchased from them, and our only solution will be to push two twin mattresses together of different firmnesses. We explained to the local and corporate offices that we are uncomfortable with paying $2450 total for two twins that we are supposed to shove together (leaving a dip in the middle, a "no man's land") when we spent that kind of money to own a king mattress.

Additionally, the corporate office did not call us back as they said they would, and the local office told us we'd have to pay an additional fee to exchange this second mattress on top of having to pay the difference of two twins as opposed to a king. Buyer BEWARE. The business practices of this retailer are deplorable. They do not stand behind their product, and they tell lies and use misleading statements to rope you into an expensive purchase that isn't worth what you've paid for.

Every other reputable mattress retailer I've found stands behind their product with a 100 night in home trial, free returns, and typically free delivery (Purple, Nectar Sleep, Casper, Sleep number, etc). Not to mention these retailer have highly rated products at more affordable prices. My wife and I had a better night's sleep on a $50 air mattress than on something from Mattress Warehouse retailer that cost thousands. We have asked corporate for a refund, and we've received a no. We will never shop here again- avoid Mattress Warehouse!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Warehouse and Sleep Outfitters?

Original review: July 15, 2019

Received what we were convinced a good deal at the Mattress Warehouse in Montgomery Mall, Bethesda MD, when decided to buy the KING size Tempur-Pedic LUXEADAPT mattress with EASE 2.0 Adjustable Base on July 4th, plus a set of KING Headboard mounting kit. The Regional manager and Jeff were patient, helpful and courteous to explain about the mattress set we wish to purchase. Unfortunately, things went from customer satisfaction to customer nightmare following the delivery on Monday, July 8th.

1. Mattress delivery came around 12:30pm on July 8, two hours after the heavy rain that morning. The delivery people came in with wet shoes, did not have the basics to protect customer’s floors in spite of heavy rain. Sadly, our floors, stairs and walkway to the bedroom were left wet and sticky. It seemed MW had contracted the wrong delivery people to provide decent delivery!

2. “Job half done is job not done!” The delivery people should have assembled the EASE horizontal Adjustable Base for the KING mattress properly – instead they left the foot cable not connected, would not disclose the cable connector was jammed, and did not bother to fix it and left. Distracted me by only switching the head remote control and did not give clear answer when I twice asked why the foot control didn't work. Received No help when called the store that night except “have manager call you the next day” which didn't happen until I called. We ended up must flipped the heavy mattress and Base ourselves to fix the ‘foot’ cable! Complained about the delivery/incomplete setup job to store manager Sugandha on Tuesday 7/9/19. She apologized and agreed to investigate and get back with me. However, have not heard, receive explanation, or offer any help as of this posting!

3. On Wednesday July 10, upon receiving headboard ordered separately and growing impatient with waiting, we attempted to connect our KING Headboard to the EASE adj Base; to our horror found the wrong size mounting kit/brackets for the headboard was dropped off by MW's delivery people. Upon checking my receipt, noticed standard size mounting kit was ordered by Mattress Warehouse (even though we’ve purchased King size horizontal split Base). We called Tempur-Pedic Customer Service to be told the bracket was the wrong size, we need “King horizontal split Headboard Brackets – not standard” (after we wasted an hour trying to figure out what's wrong). As a customer in good faith, we've expected the store will order the correct mounting kit for us!

4. When we purchased the KING mattress plus EASE Adj Base, plus KING Headboard mounting kit, the manager who wrote up our orders stated “the headboard mounting kit will be delivered at the same time when the mattress is delivered and will be mounted onto the EASE Adjustable Base”. However, the delivery people “dropped off” the headboard mounting kit, did not install it and left! On July 11, we called Mattress Warehouse to inform them they ordered/delivered the wrong size mounting kit. The salesman who picked up the phone asked, “did the delivery people installed it?” Then upon checking, admitted the store had ordered the wrong mounting kit, he will order the right kit and have us PICK UP the kit next Tuesday. No courtesy offer to deliver the kit to our house, no mention about mounting. Mattress Warehouse customer service AT ITS BEST!

Disappointment (to put mildly) to receive subpar and irresponsible services for purchasing the most expensive mattress set we ever had. We have trusted in good faith that:

a). Mattress Warehouse at Montgomery Mall had given us a good deal and will honor it.
      b). Will complete customer's orders without making mistake.
      c). Will contract the proper kind of delivery service to fulfil the delivery/assembling job.

d). Will provide decent, adequate customer support when something is not in order!

Customer’s nightmare does ruin any customer confidence, reputation of any business, and any return business. Reference: Sales Order #** on July 4, 2019.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Just walked out of Mattress Warehouse, wasn't hard because the store was empty every-time I shopped over 2 days. I was going to purchase 2 mattresses, a queen and a twin. They would never print me out a copy of what I was paying for the 2 mattresses, just gave me a figure. Anyway, I was within $50 of my budget, and they would not take an extra $25 off of each mattress to make a sale. They refused to lower their unprinted invoice by $50 to sale 2 mattresses at one time. I got up and walked out and will never shop for a mattress there again. This store is on a main drag and it's always empty with no shoppers. Wouldn't surprise me if they have a "going out of business sale" in the near future.

Original review: May 24, 2019

The most recent Mattress Warehouse experience I have had is the WORSE ONE yet. The salesmen - Scott and Sakeeb? - did their respective jobs and sweet talked their way into coercing us to buy a mattress. They made MANY promises before, and a couple after, the sale - NONE of which panned out! The BLAMED the delivery department, which is conveniently NOT A PART OF THEIR BRAND. They shrug their shoulders and wiped their hands off any responsibility. DO NOT SHOP AT MATTRESS WAREHOUSE!!! There are MANY other options to choose from.

We purchased a 6k mattress, and promise was made that they will take the old one away. When our son's mattress was delivered, they got the base for our mattress but not the mattress!!! What were we going to do with the damn base???? So they took it back. A WEEK later, they came back with our base and mattress. They installed it, got all the paperwork signed, and told us that they would come back for the old mattress. They drove off. Needless to say, we were MAD. When we went to the store to complain, they said "Wow! But taking the old mattress to the curbside is part of their job and the mattress contract! Wow. Unfortunately, we have nothing to do with the delivery department. We contract it out. So we can't do anything." Despite many phone calls and requests, the ** at the Churchman Road's Mattress Warehouse did absolutely NOTHING. Now, we have a king size mattress sitting on our floor - for over a month now!

Original review: April 12, 2019

I’m going to start with Mattress Warehouse is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have had to file a warranty claim on our mattress every year for the past 3 years in a row. They all sag over an inch and a half. The first time I upgraded the mattress and paid the $99 fee. The second time I changed it for the same mattress we upgraded to. Now the third time, we paid $1700 and you are only giving us $1300 plus we have to pay the $99. I had to file a Better Business Bureau claim which accomplished nothing except them including the whole set for an exchange or credit plus the $99 fee waived.

I have reached out to NBC 4 Working 4 You. I don’t want to exchange my mattress again for the same crap. I want a refund. My time costs money too!!! They had the nerve to upsell me in the email with the warranty letter. "We recommend you get another brand." Please be mindful that if you split the box spring and mattress set you void the warranty. This company is just horrible. I'm sure in a year I will be speaking with the head of the warranty department again. His name is John ** and he can be reached at 301-682-8504 ext **.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I received the same experience as so many of these reviewers. Purchased mattress on 9/29/18 and received on 10/1/18. Reported mattress sinking and slipping off bedrails on 11/1/18. Turns out this was a defective mattress and boxsprings set; not cut to regulation size standards. I, too, was shocked to discover that I could not get a refund. Mattress Warehouse ignored my legal request for a refund. Finally after much back and forth, rudeness in one case, and extended delays, I received a replacement on 12/26/18. I feel that this was not handled in a professional timely manner.

The replacement mattress set immediately made creaking sounds and mattress began to sink in sections. I complained again as this mattress did not feel like the one in the store. On 3/12/19, I received a letter stating that I could pick out another replacement. On 3/25/19 received third set. So far, this set has not made any creaking sounds or sinking. However, it feels almost the same as my old mattress of 16 years....used. I really question the quality of their product. And my calls to speak to the district manager went unanswered. I do not recommend because of the poor product and poor customer service.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Went to the Lebanon, PA store. Salesman was pushy, rude after we decided to return the mattress. He was aggressive and got physical by shoving receipt at us. Guy needs to be fired. I’m waiting for customer service to respond.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Bought pillows because of the buy one get one free deal. It took them 6 weeks to get our pillows in, they kept making excuses that it will be in the next truck delivery. No one contacted us to inform us what’s going on, ask to speak with the supervisor they said they will have them call us but never heard from them. We were thinking of buying a mattress but after this experience I will not go back. I will never deal with a company like this.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I bought a very expensive mattress from Matthew Warehouse one year ago and I'm still having problem with the mattress that I purchased because of bed match and Mattress Warehouse keep giving me the runaround. I would like everyone know do not buy from Mattress Warehouse. They not going to stand by you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We purchased a mattress and an adjustable base last Sunday Feb 17th. We were told delivery could happen the following Saturday Feb 23rd. We were also told that company would call and let us know 3 hour window when mattress would be delivered. We were given the time spot of 1130am-230pm. 2 pm rolls around and someone calls to let us know that the delivery team was running 1.5 hours behind. We waited 1.5 hours. No one shows up, we call. They say it's going to be closer to 6. Wrong again. We called again, they are still behind looking closer to 7.

They finally show up at 745 pm! They are two small early 20 year olds, asked my husband for a tape measure to measure doorway because they're not sure box will fit in house. They finally get it in and my husband has to carry it up the stairs with them. They in no way shape or form were able to lift anything over 50 lbs. Finally get our adjustable base upstairs and next comes the nightmare of the mattress which they couldn't get around the corner of my stairwell. It's at this time 930 pm, they decide to return the mattress and we need to get a refund. Pulling out of our street they hit a car, which we only learned about this morning because they drove off without telling anyone.

The company offered us a bed in the box, which we were only offered the difference of under the cost of the original mattress we purchased. This has been a nightmare and no one has offered to compensate us in any way, shape or form. I can't even believe they were in my house after 8 pm, is this how a reputable company does business? They care only about you till you leave the store then you're someone else's problem.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

95 yr old person wanted to return a twin mattress enclosure case to the store within one hour of picking it up from the store. The person decided to use the one that was currently on the old mattress. Mattress Warehouse stated it was a special order, which it was not. It was not in stock at their store so it was shipped in from another Mattress Warehouse location. We were also told once the product leaves the store it become contaminated and ineligible for exchange or refund. The original packaging was never open. What BS!!! BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY AT MATTRESS WAREHOUSE!!! So disappointed in this company.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Delivery team first told me the mattress was too heavy to get up the stairs??? Then, they blamed the mirror on the wall. The mirror was never a problem with past mattress deliveries but told them they could remove it and rehang it. They couldn't do that either. Store manager told me he would send the VFW delivery team and everything would be ok. There is no VFW team! One false excuse after another. Returned to the store for a credit and was informed it would take 1 to 2 weeks to get my credit??? I purchased on 1/14/2019 and returned it 1/19/2019. Very crooked.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Before you get a delivery, know that the delivery driver propositioned my wife. After delivery, they knocked on the door to try and get back in. If they did it to her, they are doing it to others. They have your address. Buyer beware. Make sure a second person is available during delivery. Very shady.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Warranty. They have done anything replace or fix the problem. They told me if I refer someone they will give them 20% discount. Am I crazy? The mattress has two big dents and together we don't weigh more than 250 lbs. Horrible service, horrible product. I am so sorry I was talked into the sales pressure. Worst experience.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Sales pressure at first and they rush you up. Once they deliver if you want an exchange ready to go through hell. They will hang up on you just because they don't want to hear your complaint. Save your money. Do not buy from here.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We purchased two twin x-long Sterns and Foster mattresses from the Mattress Warehouse in Garner a few weeks ago and was told one mattress was in stock and one was a "special order". We were assured they would both be delivered and our two old mattress would be removed the following week. We received an email around 10:00 p.m. the night before delivery alerting us to the time frame for delivery but there was only one mattress being delivered. Next morning we called and declined the delivery until both beds could be shipped.

A few days later we were notified the 2nd mattress was on its way without the 1st one. Again we declined delivery. We were then informed the 1st mattress was damaged and given another delivery date. On that delivery date we were informed it would be another week or two before they would arrive. At that point, we cancelled the purchased and shopped elsewhere. The sales staff were very nice during the shopping phase and even offered a discount for our trouble but that doesn't help if they can't deliver the beds.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Awful...obviously they resell their mattresses! Make sure you know their warranty before I buy if you’re still adamant on buying after reading all these lousy reviews! After 3 months daughter’s mattress caved in. Store agreed to return knowing there were a couple stains on it. They scheduled delivery for exchange. Guys came and didn’t exchange due to the stains. Why wouldn’t you take a mattress back that was defective stains or not??? Only reason I can think is they sell to a second source for resale! Customer service was horrid! They obviously get this on a daily basis!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

After my warranty claim was FINALLY approved after a long process of waiting, I went back to the Lakeside location in Lynchburg to order my new mattress Friday, August 31st. I placed my order with Tina and it was not a pleasant experience. The process took an hour even though I walked right in knowing which mattress I was ordering. She scheduled my delivery for (the following Thursday) September 6th. I received a phone call from Jennifer on Wednesday, September 5th. She asked me my preference on delivery as if she had no idea my order was placed.

Then she called me an hour later telling me that my mattress was out of stock and was on backorder till Monday, September 10th. She claimed it must have been because they had a huge sale over the Labor Day Weekend but I didn't understand how that could be as I ordered mine in the afternoon on Friday before the weekend had even started. She told me that my mattress would be back in stock Monday, September 10th (today) and that she was scheduling me for delivery Tuesday, September 11th.

I called today to confirm that my mattress was being delivered tomorrow and she said it was out of stock and she would schedule me for Thursday. I think I have been more than patient with your associates and your company through this process. This has been the most unbelievable experience I have ever had. I was grateful that someone had gotten back to me about my warranty issue so quickly and resolved the issue for me but obviously it was too good to be true because it's been nothing but downhill from that point. This has been the most unpleasant experience I have ever had with any company.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would. Before you buy a bed from here search go to Google and search "Mattress Warehouse reviews". Click several of the links and read what others have to say about this place. First let me say the in store salesperson that we dealt with, Erin, was super! From there it went downhill. They could not accommodate a 4 1/2 hour deliver window. I work in the morning and I'm home by 9 am. I have to leave at 1:30 pm to go back to work and they knew this upfront.

Twice they attempted to deliver during a time when I was not home. Regional manager, Al, got involved and is nothing short of, what people used to call, a typical used car salesman. He called me on the phone to straighten things out, promised to call the next day and never did. The lady that I spoke to from delivery services in Maryland could not have cared less whether we got our bed or not. She was very rude and inconsiderate and told me to call the store when they opened at 10 am. We canceled the order and went elsewhere and bought a new bed.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Bought two sets of mattresses in past six months. First set went perfect. Second set paid $300.00 dollars and was guaranteed three to four week delivery, it is now six weeks and still no mattress. Schedule for next week finally, so I paid $300.00 for nothing. Have called customer service no less than six times and been lied to each time. Every time I get "We have to have someone call you back." Of course no one ever calls back. I will never spend my money with these people again. Used the Gaithersburg, MD store (not Kentlands) and cannot get any assistance from them. They are rude, dishonest, and Antonio the so called manager is a joke.

What if I did sign a long distance delivery waiver from local delivery, I still paid $300.00 for the new service and was guaranteed three to four week delivery. We are now on week eight and we still do not have our product. Now I see why so many of their complaints are still not resolved. Please remove their A+ rating, they do not deserve it. Not one manager responded to my many calls or complaints, not so much as a "sorry for your inconvenience" or any type of effort to help expedite a resolution. This place is a joke. They literally tried to accuse the customer of creating this fiasco, I am amazed at the lack of customer service from everyone involved other than one gentleman (Andrew) from customer service, but he had no authority to get anything done.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I purchased a mattress from a Dover, DE location 3 weeks ago. I have decided that I do not like the mattress and also believe my mattress is defective. I have been dealing with another associate in a location in Lynchburg, VA. I submitted a warranty claim and was told I would be contacted in max 3 business days. It has been 4. I called the store for some help, she gave me a phone number to someone who did not know how to help me or why I had even gotten that number. He asked me for the store location and phone number that directed me to his line. He had to put me on hold to find a pen.

Then I called the Lynchburg store back and she gave me another customer service number that led me to a lady who ALSO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HELP ME. She said the only thing I can do is submit another warranty claim and wait for someone to call me. This whole situation has been completely unprofessional and incredibly frustrating. I do not recommend anyone purchasing a mattress from this company. IT IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!!

Original review: July 13, 2018

When I bought my mattress the salesman Nate employee number ** told me there was a ten year warranty on the mattress. The mattress sunk in the middle after one night. When I called to complain they said it was a floor model sold as is with no warranty. My daughter is allergic to dust mites and couldn’t breathe at all and was crying. Even when I put on the free cover that blocks dust mites she still couldn’t breathe and I had to give her allergy medicine. Now I’m out $600 and stuck sleeping on the floor.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I went into Mattress Warehouse and talked to a salesperson named Roy and told him I moved into a new townhome with a tight step hallway and that I couldn’t get my current box spring up the stairs to fit. So he sold me a product swearing it would fit or I’d get my money back. So the delivery drivers come in and the first thing they say is it won’t fit. I told salesperson and he insisted I use his movers and to pay them cash. I was shocked. Then he said he will cover it that he wants me to be a happy customer. I said okay and they bring the box spring back and the salesperson told me to have them deliver and he will call up his movers.

So they not only could get it to fit but damaged my hardwood floors. So I call Mattress Warehouse and they will not refund me even though the salesperson said they would. And the owner refuses to answer my phone calls. The mattress wasn’t even taken out of the box. Customer service threatened to hang up on me, my hardwood floors are scratched and I’m out 1500$.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I bought a Stearns & Foster Queen size set from Mattress Warehouse at Beckley West-Virginia. I was not happy with it when I got it and complained to the store it did not feel like the one in the store I had tried out. Was told to use it for awhile to break it in. Sounds like sense to me. After a few days I went back to the store and paid almost 400.00 for what I was told was top of the line cool to the touch mattress pad. I have a hard time sleeping at night and get too hot. So I thought this would be great. So I bought 2, one for myself and one for my daughter. I used it the first night and could not feel it cooling my body at all. I pulled the sheet back and felt it with my hand and it felt cool to the touch. Did not make no sense to me. I called the store and the manager told me that I had to call customer service to get any help. So I did, then I was told to read the back of my receipt that they could not take anything back like that, that was opened.

I ask how a person was suppose to buy it and try it out if it was not opened to use lol. All I kept getting from the service person was, so sorry they could not help me. So in other words I stuck. My daughter said hers is the same way. So I guess I am out almost 400.00 there. Still fighting with the mattress set. I was so upset with this company I wanted to return the mattress set and go somewhere else for one. But with reading on the back of the receipt for that, I paid over 3,000.00 for the set, and how they have it set up I would lose a lot of money just to return it and then still be trying to get another set. If the sales person had told me once opened I could not return if not happy, I would not have bought them. Do not buy from this store. They just want to make a sale at any cost to the person.. I guess this will be a lesson learned for me. NEVER AGAIN. And no one in my family will ever buy there either.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Kaleem and Diane poor customer service experience! I purchased 3 sets of Queen mattresses. I spent over $3,000 thousand dollars and by the time the mattresses and boxes were delivered I had issues with the boxes due to not fitting in our rooms. I called Diane and she asked if I wanted a regular box or split boxes, I told her I didn't know but since the boxes didn't fit in our rooms she sent us 4 twin boxes the second time. I called her again and asked her to send me a regular box since we don't want "twin boxes" for our queen beds but I was told I'll be charge $200 dollars to exchange the boxes because "I signed as received" to the delivery guy plus $100 delivery fee. Please don't buy anything from this company! At first they are nice but once they take your money they don't even try to resolve the situation so we can both be satisfied with the business.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I wish I would have read these reviews before shopping at Mattress Warehouse!!! In December 2017 my aunt and I purchased 2 mattresses and 2 box springs. The salesman, "Dan" ensured us that for a nominal fee of $185 his contracted delivery men would deliver the following week. After weeks of calling, Dan himself showed up with 2 mattresses and NO box springs because due to it raining he couldn't put them on the roof of the vehicle for delivery. I thought he had contracted delivery people with a real truck to deliver. But we were at least happy to get the mattresses. No box springs were delivered. My aunt moved out in February at which time I added another mattress to the order and hoped that would compel Dan to deliver the rest of the merchandise.

Months later and many calls to corporate, as well as Dan, the Salisbury store and Alicia ** (regional manager) and no refund or delivery has been made. Do NOT do business with Mattress Warehouse. They are extremely unresponsive. It's just not worth the aggravation. I'm completely disgusted by how much time and effort it's taken to deal with this. This is for the Salisbury, MD store Clairmont. Oh and the $185 for delivery. I guess we can kiss that goodbye. And you might say that at least 2 of the 3 mattresses were delivered but guess what - they were rolled up in boxes so there wouldn't have been a need for a special delivery for those! It's the box springs that we would be unable to transport. So Danny boy got a nice little cash bonus on top of causing all this trouble.

Mattress Warehouse Company Information