Mattress Warehouse
1.35/5
Based on 205 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good mattress?

Mattress Warehouse

Mattress Warehouse was first opened in 1989 in Maryland. Our first full-time salesman for Mattress Warehouse is still with the company and has since been promoted to district manager! The first Mattress Warehouse store was a mere 1200 square foot area, and the first warehouse was simply a self-storage locker located in Frederick, MD. We have now grown to over 150 locations, and are well on our way to becoming the largest sleep chain in the industry. We are even able to offer customers the convenience of buying a mattress set, sleep accessories, and furniture-related items through our online store. For over 20 years, Mattress Warehouse has made our customers-our number one priority. Call us at 1-800-Bed-Sale or visit us online at www.SleepHappens.com.

452 Mattress Warehouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

After my warranty claim was FINALLY approved after a long process of waiting, I went back to the Lakeside location in Lynchburg to order my new mattress Friday, August 31st. I placed my order with Tina and it was not a pleasant experience. The process took an hour even though I walked right in knowing which mattress I was ordering. She scheduled my delivery for (the following Thursday) September 6th. I received a phone call from Jennifer on Wednesday, September 5th. She asked me my preference on delivery as if she had no idea my order was placed.

Then she called me an hour later telling me that my mattress was out of stock and was on backorder till Monday, September 10th. She claimed it must have been because they had a huge sale over the Labor Day Weekend but I didn't understand how that could be as I ordered mine in the afternoon on Friday before the weekend had even started. She told me that my mattress would be back in stock Monday, September 10th (today) and that she was scheduling me for delivery Tuesday, September 11th.

I called today to confirm that my mattress was being delivered tomorrow and she said it was out of stock and she would schedule me for Thursday. I think I have been more than patient with your associates and your company through this process. This has been the most unbelievable experience I have ever had. I was grateful that someone had gotten back to me about my warranty issue so quickly and resolved the issue for me but obviously it was too good to be true because it's been nothing but downhill from that point. This has been the most unpleasant experience I have ever had with any company.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Manager and sales associate were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. After reviewing several products in our interest, the manager made a deal that we asked for which was lower than the advertised sales price. These gentlemen worked to earn our business, and we will be repeat customers. We are very satisfied, in every way, with our purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would. Before you buy a bed from here search go to Google and search "Mattress Warehouse reviews". Click several of the links and read what others have to say about this place. First let me say the in store salesperson that we dealt with, Erin, was super! From there it went downhill. They could not accommodate a 4 1/2 hour deliver window. I work in the morning and I'm home by 9 am. I have to leave at 1:30 pm to go back to work and they knew this upfront.

Twice they attempted to deliver during a time when I was not home. Regional manager, Al, got involved and is nothing short of, what people used to call, a typical used car salesman. He called me on the phone to straighten things out, promised to call the next day and never did. The lady that I spoke to from delivery services in Maryland could not have cared less whether we got our bed or not. She was very rude and inconsiderate and told me to call the store when they opened at 10 am. We canceled the order and went elsewhere and bought a new bed.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Bought two sets of mattresses in past six months. First set went perfect. Second set paid $300.00 dollars and was guaranteed three to four week delivery, it is now six weeks and still no mattress. Schedule for next week finally, so I paid $300.00 for nothing. Have called customer service no less than six times and been lied to each time. Every time I get "We have to have someone call you back." Of course no one ever calls back. I will never spend my money with these people again. Used the Gaithersburg, MD store (not Kentlands) and cannot get any assistance from them. They are rude, dishonest, and Antonio the so called manager is a joke.

What if I did sign a long distance delivery waiver from local delivery, I still paid $300.00 for the new service and was guaranteed three to four week delivery. We are now on week eight and we still do not have our product. Now I see why so many of their complaints are still not resolved. Please remove their A+ rating, they do not deserve it. Not one manager responded to my many calls or complaints, not so much as a "sorry for your inconvenience" or any type of effort to help expedite a resolution. This place is a joke. They literally tried to accuse the customer of creating this fiasco, I am amazed at the lack of customer service from everyone involved other than one gentleman (Andrew) from customer service, but he had no authority to get anything done.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I purchased a mattress from a Dover, DE location 3 weeks ago. I have decided that I do not like the mattress and also believe my mattress is defective. I have been dealing with another associate in a location in Lynchburg, VA. I submitted a warranty claim and was told I would be contacted in max 3 business days. It has been 4. I called the store for some help, she gave me a phone number to someone who did not know how to help me or why I had even gotten that number. He asked me for the store location and phone number that directed me to his line. He had to put me on hold to find a pen.

Then I called the Lynchburg store back and she gave me another customer service number that led me to a lady who ALSO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HELP ME. She said the only thing I can do is submit another warranty claim and wait for someone to call me. This whole situation has been completely unprofessional and incredibly frustrating. I do not recommend anyone purchasing a mattress from this company. IT IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mattress Warehouse and Sleep Outfitters?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

From the moment I entered the store in Montgomery Mall, Bethesda, MD I had wonderful customer care. My friend had purchased an adjustable bed in the same store 5 years ago. I was with her and her salesman was such a nice gentleman and so helpful, I decided then and there... when I am ready to spend the money on a adjustable bed I will buy it from this salesman.

Well, 5 years later, I went into the store and asked for the salesman by name. They told he was now the regional manager for all their stores in Montgomery County. I was able to get his phone number and I told him how I remembered him from 5 years earlier. He agreed to meet me in the store when he was in that area and he did just 2 days later. I felt safe making such a costly purchase from him. His name is Savi and he helped me find the beds he thought would fit my needs. I purchased 2 twin size XL beds and mattresses.

I thought this was a better idea than the split king and Savi agreed. This is an expensive purchase and Savi told me I could make payments to be done over 5 years at no interest if I wanted. It made sense to me to do it that way since my spend all the money at once. The store also offers you 100 nights to return or exchange the purchase if you are not completely satisfied. Now I felt even safer. Savi introduced me to Sungandha, who was very helpful. I came into the store two days after the purchase and a few days before the delivery was to be made. I had a couple of questions and her answers were reassuring and alleviated any second thoughts.

I purchase the bed on a Monday and it was delivered exactly as promised on the following Tuesday. The men came on time, set the bed up, showed me how to operate the remote controls and everything went very smoothly. Mattress Warehouse sent two men to move my existing bed around to different rooms, making my room ready to accommodate the new beds. They did this on Saturday afternoon, which was very helpful. It was a father and son team who could not have been nicer. I am so pleased with every aspect of this purchase. Now, all my husband and I have to do... is sleep like babies tonight!

Original review: July 13, 2018

When I bought my mattress the salesman Nate employee number ** told me there was a ten year warranty on the mattress. The mattress sunk in the middle after one night. When I called to complain they said it was a floor model sold as is with no warranty. My daughter is allergic to dust mites and couldn’t breathe at all and was crying. Even when I put on the free cover that blocks dust mites she still couldn’t breathe and I had to give her allergy medicine. Now I’m out $600 and stuck sleeping on the floor.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I went into Mattress Warehouse and talked to a salesperson named Roy and told him I moved into a new townhome with a tight step hallway and that I couldn’t get my current box spring up the stairs to fit. So he sold me a product swearing it would fit or I’d get my money back. So the delivery drivers come in and the first thing they say is it won’t fit. I told salesperson and he insisted I use his movers and to pay them cash. I was shocked. Then he said he will cover it that he wants me to be a happy customer. I said okay and they bring the box spring back and the salesperson told me to have them deliver and he will call up his movers.

So they not only could get it to fit but damaged my hardwood floors. So I call Mattress Warehouse and they will not refund me even though the salesperson said they would. And the owner refuses to answer my phone calls. The mattress wasn’t even taken out of the box. Customer service threatened to hang up on me, my hardwood floors are scratched and I’m out 1500$.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I bought a Stearns & Foster Queen size set from Mattress Warehouse at Beckley West-Virginia. I was not happy with it when I got it and complained to the store it did not feel like the one in the store I had tried out. Was told to use it for awhile to break it in. Sounds like sense to me. After a few days I went back to the store and paid almost 400.00 for what I was told was top of the line cool to the touch mattress pad. I have a hard time sleeping at night and get too hot. So I thought this would be great. So I bought 2, one for myself and one for my daughter. I used it the first night and could not feel it cooling my body at all. I pulled the sheet back and felt it with my hand and it felt cool to the touch. Did not make no sense to me. I called the store and the manager told me that I had to call customer service to get any help. So I did, then I was told to read the back of my receipt that they could not take anything back like that, that was opened.

I ask how a person was suppose to buy it and try it out if it was not opened to use lol. All I kept getting from the service person was, so sorry they could not help me. So in other words I stuck. My daughter said hers is the same way. So I guess I am out almost 400.00 there. Still fighting with the mattress set. I was so upset with this company I wanted to return the mattress set and go somewhere else for one. But with reading on the back of the receipt for that, I paid over 3,000.00 for the set, and how they have it set up I would lose a lot of money just to return it and then still be trying to get another set. If the sales person had told me once opened I could not return if not happy, I would not have bought them. Do not buy from this store. They just want to make a sale at any cost to the person.. I guess this will be a lesson learned for me. NEVER AGAIN. And no one in my family will ever buy there either.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Kaleem and Diane poor customer service experience! I purchased 3 sets of Queen mattresses. I spent over $3,000 thousand dollars and by the time the mattresses and boxes were delivered I had issues with the boxes due to not fitting in our rooms. I called Diane and she asked if I wanted a regular box or split boxes, I told her I didn't know but since the boxes didn't fit in our rooms she sent us 4 twin boxes the second time. I called her again and asked her to send me a regular box since we don't want "twin boxes" for our queen beds but I was told I'll be charge $200 dollars to exchange the boxes because "I signed as received" to the delivery guy plus $100 delivery fee. Please don't buy anything from this company! At first they are nice but once they take your money they don't even try to resolve the situation so we can both be satisfied with the business.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I wish I would have read these reviews before shopping at Mattress Warehouse!!! In December 2017 my aunt and I purchased 2 mattresses and 2 box springs. The salesman, "Dan" ensured us that for a nominal fee of $185 his contracted delivery men would deliver the following week. After weeks of calling, Dan himself showed up with 2 mattresses and NO box springs because due to it raining he couldn't put them on the roof of the vehicle for delivery. I thought he had contracted delivery people with a real truck to deliver. But we were at least happy to get the mattresses. No box springs were delivered. My aunt moved out in February at which time I added another mattress to the order and hoped that would compel Dan to deliver the rest of the merchandise.

Months later and many calls to corporate, as well as Dan, the Salisbury store and Alicia ** (regional manager) and no refund or delivery has been made. Do NOT do business with Mattress Warehouse. They are extremely unresponsive. It's just not worth the aggravation. I'm completely disgusted by how much time and effort it's taken to deal with this. This is for the Salisbury, MD store Clairmont. Oh and the $185 for delivery. I guess we can kiss that goodbye. And you might say that at least 2 of the 3 mattresses were delivered but guess what - they were rolled up in boxes so there wouldn't have been a need for a special delivery for those! It's the box springs that we would be unable to transport. So Danny boy got a nice little cash bonus on top of causing all this trouble.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The worst warranty. We purchased 2 mattress sets queen with box spring and a king size with box spring. We called because the king box spring broke after 2 weeks. I was told to go to the company website to file a warranty claim. I read and found I had to supply them with all the information from the mattress and box spring. I was ok with that but read on, and there are so many reasons not to cover the defects in their products. The last line says there is a $50 dollar charge to replace their defective product! If there were a way to give less than 1 star I would. I will never get scammed by these dirty scumbags again. Please let everyone you know about this company's policy... No I did not get my box spring replaced due to the $50 charge.

Original review: April 10, 2018

The Mattress they sold for me was different from what was advertised in the store. It was poor quality and sunk in the middle on day one. It felt like it was used! Before I purchased the mattress, the salesman told me that there was a refund if I did not like the mattress, something he denied later. I woke up with a lot of pain on the first day of using the mattress but when I called the store on the second day of having the mattress, the rep said that they only have a comfort policy where I would have to pay more money for another mattress, in short, I was stuck with the mattress.

I am so disappointed with Mattress Warehouse, they run a business with changing policies to suit their needs claiming they have 60 to 80% discount. They can't even return my call to say the least!!! If you are shopping for a mattress please go anywhere else but this sham business by the name of Mattress Warehouse!!! By the way I had to open an account just to post this warning for others not to get trapped like I did. Disappointed client.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Horrible, horrible. 78 years old in retirement community. Had bed removed morning of day they agreed to deliver new bed and mattress. No delivery. Then said they would deliver two days later. Meanwhile I have no bed. Tried over and over again two days and one day before delivery date to tell store they had delivery address wrong on receipt. They assured all would be taken care of. Not one call, but two! Now, customer service does not seem to care. They will not schedule delivery a day after missed delivery. Have put old mattress back on floor but too old to get up from floor level. Wish I had never ordered from this company.

Original review: March 1, 2018

The Mattress Warehouse in Chantilly Virginia on Metrotech Drive has a sales staff that is very dishonest and will tell you anything in order to get a high price commission. I went in and knew I wanted a Kingsdown adjustable bed set and should've known from the onset that it wasn't going to be a pleasant purchase in that a salesperson, Ali was very discourteous and rude by interrupting what I was saying.

On numerous occasions he was pointing in certain directions to show me something but in doing so would have his hand within 3 inches from my face and I found that to be very rude and disrespectful. Perhaps it's just his culture I don't really know but it was very obvious that he had a very low just respect for women. I compared prices from other stores and decided to go back to mattress warehouse and do a price match which on my initial visit he encouraged me to do so.

When I came back with a price match he was reluctant to match it and just kept repeating that his prices are really good price etc. He wrote me a quote on the first visit for free delivery but upon my return to actually complete the transaction he said that delivery is never free and it's something that I should know has a cost associated with it. He insisted that he had not given me an invoice indicating free delivery and unfortunately I did not have it on hand. Ali would make false promises in terms of discounts on their mattress protectors etc. but once reminded of his previous promises, he would always try to find a way around it. I was persistent as well and we “closed the deal”.

On the day of the delivery the delivery truck was on time but immediately told me that they could only take away the mattress not the old adjustable base. I had mentioned the base to Ali, and made the delivery on the day prior to the recycle for my HOA but the delivery man said that the sales people know better and they are not allowed to move the bases from the homes. I immediately got Ali on the phone and his first suggestion was for me to tip the guys and they would move the base of the bed. I communicated that to the delivery man and they just shook their heads. They indicated that the salespeople do that all the time and they “no better”.

After speaking with Ali, I put the delivery staff on the phone so that they could talk and because the phone was on speaker, I heard Ali indicate that "she's old so go on and move it for her". The delivery man told him over and over again that he knows that they can't do that so why put them in that position. Ali's statement then was that he would come over to my house the next morning before the recycle truck made its rounds to my house and move the base. That's all I need- a middle-aged salesperson finding someone (anyone) to help him move a heavy adjustable base mattress down a flight of stairs.

As the day went on as you can imagine, I never, I repeat NEVER heard from Ali. I called the store numerous times around 8 o'clock that night with no answer at all. I only live 3 miles away so I went to the store and there he was sitting there like a deer in headlights. I asked when he was going to contact me and arrange the time to move my base and at that point his mouth dropped closer to the floor than any mattress set in the store. I showed him the difference between his proposed invoice versus what he sold me and again all he could do was say "listen, listen, listen, how can I make it right?" Bottom line Ali is a very dishonest, discourteous, unprofessional and scheming LIAR! I wish I had come across these reviews prior to making a purchase but only found that when I was trying to find a where to report his behavior. PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I purchased a mattress set from this company in State College, PA, where they have two stores. My son used it for a little over a year, when it began to sag in the middle. He asked the store to send an inspector. After weeks of waiting, the inspector arrived. He cut open the mattress on the side -- REMEMBER THIS -- and saw that the springs were broken in the middle. He said, "Yep, mattress is defective, go to the store and order a replacement." My son went to the store when he bought the mattress set. He was told he had to pay $105 delivery fee. He paid it. After some time, a truck arrived at his house driven to by Mexicans.

They brought the replacement mattress into his house. They looked at his broken mattress and said it had stains on it and they could not take it back. This mattress had been inspected and approved for replacement by the company's own inspector. The two Mexicans left with the new mattress. In the intervening TWO YEARS my son and I have been to the store on numerous occasions. The salesgal, who had not sold the mattress to my son, said, "Oh yeah this saleman was a dirtbag and no longer worked for Mattress Warehouse." She promised to help us resolve the problem.

On a return visit, I was told by her that her regional manager was an SOB liar but that she was trying her best to get our replacement mattress for us, because their inspector had CUT IT OPEN AND DESTROYED IT. Well, no action, no replacement, and it took weeks to get these slimeballs to refund the $105 "delivery fee." My impression is that this company is a bunch of lying thieving criminals who hide behind the "Stains, No Return" policy -- even after their own inspector approved the return as valid. Anyone who buys anything from these lying creeps needs to have his/her head checked! They are liars. They are thieves. They are no damned good. STAY AWAY FROM MATTRESS WAREHOUSE!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Although the salesman we dealt with was great and we are happy with the mattress, I’m only giving one star because of delivery. The mattress was delivered in a full sized rental truck. They backed into our driveway and caught our cable and phone wires on the truck. When they pulled out, they ripped the wires off our house. This resulted in a crack in out siding, loss of WiFi, phone, and tv. And about 40 feet of wire in our driveway. The driver said he was sorry and left. When we contacted the company about the damage to our house and the loss of services we were told it wasn’t their problem and we should call our cable company to have it fixed. This came from their corporate office. This still hasn’t been resolved, and frankly at this point we don’t expect it to be. We would never recommend this company to anyone because they do not stand behind the people they contract with for delivery. Very disappointed...

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I recently purchased a new mattress set from Mattress Warehouse and I love it. Patrick waited on me. Showed me different types of beds and affordable ones besides the expensive ones. He is very knowledgeable about beds. And he is very friendly.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I purchased a mattress from Mattress Warehouse on Liberia Ave in Manassas, VA on 12/19/2017. The store did not reveal that in Virginia, in order to get a mattress warranty, you have to purchase a new box spring with a new mattress. - If you buy a mattress alone then there is no warranty on the mattress. I returned the mattress and purchased both mattress and box spring from Mattress Warehouse instead.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Julia has been talking to us about a mattress for a couple of years now, she remembered us and that means a lot. She was very friendly the time before when we saw her and just as exceptionally friendly this time around. She sold us a mattress and did an excellent job on describing the mattress to us. Keep her around. She does a great job! She deserves a raise!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Purchased mattress at Pineville, NC store on 11/24/2017. Called the store the next morning to cancel the order for that mattress after reading consistently poor reviews of it. Salesman Rob stated he would cancel the order. I asked if I needed to personally come into the store to cancel and he stated, "No, you have my word". I told him we would come back and select another mattress. On Monday, November 27 I received a $35.00 returned check fee. Called store and spoke to Mike who stated he is the manager of that store. Explained situation again. He said order had not been canceled. I asked him again to cancel it. Received call the next day from Rob (who I canceled the order with initially) to tell me my check was returned for insufficient funds. He had no recall of our conversation to cancel the order until I provided specific details. He then said, "Oh yeah, I think I remember that. You'll have to call the Corporate Office."

I phoned Mattress Warehouse Corporate Office in Maryland and spoke to Customer Service who pulled up my account and stated the order had never been canceled. I again asked for it to be canceled and asked for a refund of my $35. She stated I would need to speak to the District Manager, Rory. I've now left two messages for Rory with no response. I called Customer Service again this morning and asked to speak to someone else. Person who answered phone did not identify herself nor the company and was clearly uninterested in providing any type of assistance. I asked to speak to someone who could help me since Rory was not returning my calls and was told there was no one else. I asked to speak to a manager or someone in charge and she stated, "I can't do that".

I have made every attempt to resolve this matter through the normal process and have had no customer assistance, rude customer representatives and zero follow up to multiple phone messages from the District Manager. I want a response, an apology, a commitment from this company that they will look into their poor business practices and I want a refund of all monies I was charged. Of note, my husband did go back to the store to try and pick out another mattress. He left after witnessing an exchange between the salesman and another customer who came in and was irate about his order. Lastly, I asked the rude customer service rep if I could speak to the president of the company. Her response was, "No, he doesn't talk to customers".

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Our king size mattress which we paid a lot for developed a "Ditch" on one side of the bed. A rep came out with string & binder clips & said it was normal. Said the mattress was conforming to our body. So not the case. I have been shuffled from corporate to sales office & back again. I wish I would of read all of these other complaints about Mattress Warehouse prior to us going & getting lured in by false promises. I will be disputing the charge of the mattress with my financial institute. Maybe that will get results. Steer Clear of Mattress Warehouse in Charlottesville, VA.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Went with my husband to buy a new mattress and after trying all the different options based on the test performed at the showroom they offer us a cheap mattress that we ended up choosing and they set up delivery for Wednesday to find out the day before the delivery they didn’t have it available and had to replace arrange the delivery for a different day and make arrangements. To be there for the delivery Friday. We never received a delivery time info so I called on Friday to check on the status to find out the mattress still unavailable for somewhere after Dec 4.

I was already upset with the lack of customer service and unprofessionalism of the person answering the phone and the lack of information they provide like they didn't care. I ask for the cancellation of the purchase to get from the person responding the phone, “You havent even make a payment yet”. And yes of course I haven't. I just purchase the mattress a week before but this company run my credit and that takes off points of the credit report and for nothing because no one cares on the promises they made to make a sale. Very bad customer service and don't care about the customers.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

5 STARS ALL THE WAY! E. Market Street location, York, PA, manager named **. Had an emergency need for a box spring with guests coming from out of town. Pulled in, manager quickly introduced himself, heard me out, and instantly offered me an overstock item at well over 60% off. Price was FAR below other local retailers. Instant sale, and to top it off they loaded it onto my roof rack and tied it down. In and out in 15 minutes. Wife thrilled, crisis averted. We’ll go back when we need mattresses, I’m sure.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Worst customer service experience in the world! Purchased a mattress on 9/28/17 and after a month+ battle where I did not give up, I finally had the mattress picked up today, 11/13/17 for a refund. They count on the customer giving up by not answering phones, not answering emails, not calling you back, making up policies that don't exist, routing you to voicemails of people that don't exist, etc. An immediate flag is also that none of their emails come with a signatory name and contact information & voicemail is set up the same way. Very unscrupulous, shady company with horrible merchandise. You will also discover that customer service likes to hang up on you because they don't want to deal with you. Despite them picking up my mattress, I know I'm still in for another month-long battle to have them actually process the return. Stay as far away from this company as possible - it's not worth the headache.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I purchased a mattress and a base on a Sunday afternoon to be picked up on the following Friday. I called that Friday and was told it will be next Friday before we could pick up our order. The following Friday I called, and was told by Mike that he was busy and he would call back in 15 minutes. Mike never called. We then went to the store and found him laying on one of the beds playing on his cell phone. I asked for a refund. Mike said that he was not able to do the refund at the store, and that I was going to have to call the corporate office to get the refund. I will never step foot in that store, and encourage everyone to do the same. Mattress Warehouse of Pineville NC.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

We were told we had 120 days to return the mattress but we had to keep it for 30 days before we could return it. So after 20 days tried to set up the return and now they say we have to trade for another crap mattress.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Amazing customer Service provided by Manager David on October 8, 2017 at east Colonial store. Outstanding, friendly and professional service and product was available for same day pick up. Will tell friends and family about this store MATTRESS WAREHOUSE...

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

My husband and I walked into Mattress Warehouse and had one of the best experiences of our shopping days for Mattresses!! We didn't know how to shop for a mattress or what we were doing. However, Jim **, the store manager walked us thru the process. He was patient, kind and full of smiles and laughter. He explained to us that the way you sleep matters on how you choose a mattress. He was 100% right! We bought a Queen and a Twin mattress along with 4 pillows. I can't tell you how happy we are with our purchases and the way we were treated by Mr. Jim **. So, I encourage you to stop in the Mattress Warehouse on 82 in Macedonia, Ohio and meet Mr. Jim **. He'll make sure you have the best sleep ever! Thanks Jim! Sweet Dreams!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

This place is the worst. I absolutely can not overstate how bad the South Pickett Street-Alexandria, VA location. We went in on Labor Day after going to five different places. We decided on a full mattress and a twin box spring.The sales rep, Ali, told us to expect it Saturday. Saturday by 4 we call him and he says there's a backup and it won't be until after his shift on Saturday or Tuesday. I told him this wasn't acceptable. He said, 'what do you not understand'. I told him to cancel the purchase. I called his manager, Karl **, several times and left messages all week. No response. I called the corporate office the following Friday to follow up and the customer service representative couldn't understand what the problem was and put me on hold after she decided she didn't want to hear any further complaints. I'm done dealing with this place. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

Mattress Warehouse Company Information