DreamCloud specializes in luxury hybrid mattresses combining memory foam with spring coils that are designed for comfort to provide a fully supported night’s sleep. Mattresses start at $899.
DreamCloud sells luxury hybrid mattresses with eight individual layers designed for your comfort and delivered to your front door. Mattresses combine memory foam with spring coils to provide a fully supported night’s sleep. In addition to their signature mattress, DreamCloud sells a selection of bed frames including simple metal platform frames, adjustable frames and metal slat frames that come with an attached headboard.
DreamCloud offers high-quality hybrid mattresses that support all sleep positions. Mattresses are designed for support, cool sleep and are environmentally friendly.
- Long in-home trial period
- Lifetime warranty
- Hybrid construction suits many sleepers
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Can’t select firmness level
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
DreamCloud mattress construction and materials
The DreamCloud mattress is 15” tall and constructed with eight individual layers including four layers of memory foam, including gel-infused memory foam, pocketed mico coils, natural latex and a cashmere polyester blend cover and euro top design. DreamCloud mattresses are CertPUR-US certified, so they are environmentally friendly.
DreamCloud mattress comfort
Each layer in the DreamCloud mattress is designed to increase support, breathability and comfort. The super dense memory foam and encased coils used by DreamCloud increases the support of the mattress. DreamCloud mattresses provide more bounce than typical memory foam-only mattresses and are designed to contour to your body for support throughout the night, regardless of your preferred sleep position.
- Firmness: DreamCloud classifies their mattress as “luxury firm,” ranking a 6.5 on the 10 point firmness scale.
- Sleeping position: DreamCloud mattresses should be a good fit for back, stomach and combo sleepers. Because it’s on the firmer side, side sleepers may need to spend some time breaking the mattress in.
- Motion transfer: DreamCloud does not specifically address motion transfer in its promotion of the mattress, but because the mattress is made with high-density foam, motion transfer should be limited.
- Edge support: We saw mixed reviews when it came to edge support. DreamCloud may suffer slightly from weaker edge support, so there may be some roll-off as a result of its softer perimeter. However, hybrid mattresses typically provide enhanced edge support compared to foam-only mattresses.
- Sleeping hot: DreamCloud addresses sleep temperature through the gel-infused memory foam layer. The gel will help most sleepers sleep cool.
DreamCloud mattress prices
The average DreamCloud mattress cost is $1299 for a queen. Use the chart below to compare prices of all mattress sizes. Financing is available, as well as add-ons like sheets and weighted blankets.
- Where can I buy a DreamCloud mattress?
DreamCloud mattresses are available exclusively online via the brand’s website.
- Is DreamCloud good for side sleepers?
DreamCloud mattresses are marketed as “luxury firm” mattresses, meaning while they should still feel plush, the base provides a firmer level of support. Often, side sleepers prefer softer mattresses. Because of this, DreamCloud might not be ideal for all side sleepers. However, some may find that after giving the mattress some time to “break in,” it provides enough give to satisfy side sleepers.
- Do you need a box spring with a DreamCloud mattress?
No. You do not need a box spring with a DreamCloud mattress. A DreamCloud mattress can rest on any flat service, and the company sells platform bed frames on their website.
- Is DreamCloud a good mattress?
If you’re looking for a high-quality hybrid mattress, DreamCloud is a brand worth considering. With a mix of so many layer types, foam, gel, latex and coils, a DreamCloud mattress should support most sleepers. DreamCloud’s in-home trial period of 365 days is one of the longest in the industry and lowers any risk associated with buying a mattress online. If you aren’t satisfied, you can return the mattress for free. We like the CertiPUR-US certification given to DreamCloud’s foam layers, which is a certification given to less than 1% of the mattresses on the market.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
DreamCloud Company Information
- Company Name: