1.9(124)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About DreamCloud

DreamCloud specializes in luxury hybrid mattresses. Its mattresses have up to eight layers of memory foam and dense coils for comfort and support. The gel in the memory foam layer helps sleepers stay cool. Mattresses start at $749 for a twin XL and $1,124 for a California king. DreamCloud’s mattresses work with all sleeping positions.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 365-night trial
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Suits many sleepers
  • CertiPUR-US foam certification
Cons
  • Can’t choose firmness level
  • Only offers three models

Featured Reviews

Verified
Myrtle Beach, SC

... This mattress is everything I had hoped for, quality material and workmanship, very good value for the money as compared to other mattresses, and - it arrived exactly two week...

Verified
Sacramento, CA

... Quite frankly, the mattress is extremely comfortable (hence the 2 star review)! Customer service is amazing, as well. If it weren't for the off-gassing, based on the comfort o...

DreamCloud mattresses and products

DreamCloud offers three mattress models. Prices listed below are accurate as of the publishing date.

DreamCloud mattress construction and materials

DreamCloud mattresses range from 14 inches to 16 inches tall. They have between five to seven layers and include cashmere blend covers, soft foam, memory foam and individually wrapped coils with a Euro-top cover. DreamCloud mattresses are CertiPUR-US-certified, so they are environmentally friendly.

DreamCloud mattress comfort

Each layer in the DreamCloud mattress is designed to increase support, breathability and comfort. The superdense memory foam and encased coils used by DreamCloud increase the support of the mattress. DreamCloud mattresses provide more bounce than typical memory foam-only mattresses and are designed to contour to your body for support throughout the night, regardless of your preferred sleep position.

• Firmness: DreamCloud classifies its mattresses as “luxury firm,” ranking a 6.5 on the 10-point firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: DreamCloud mattresses should be a good fit for back, stomach and combo sleepers. Because the mattress is on the firmer side, side sleepers may need to spend some time breaking the mattress in.
  • Motion transfer: DreamCloud does not specifically address motion transfer in the promotion of its mattresses. Because the mattresses are made with high-density foam, motion transfer should be limited.
  • Edge support: We saw mixed reviews when it comes to edge support. DreamCloud mattresses may suffer slightly from weaker edge support, so there may be some roll-off as a result of their softer perimeter. However, hybrid mattresses typically provide enhanced edge support compared with foam-only mattresses.
  • Sleeping hot: DreamCloud addresses sleep temperature through the gel-infused memory foam layer. The gel will help most sleepers sleep cool.

DreamCloud mattress prices

Use the chart below to compare prices of all DreamCloud mattress types and sizes. Financing is available, as are add-ons like sheets and pillows. Prices are accurate as of the time of publishing.

DreamCloud FAQ

Where can I buy a DreamCloud mattress?

DreamCloud mattresses are available online via the brand’s website. Some mattress retailers also sell DreamCloud mattresses.

Is DreamCloud good for side sleepers?

DreamCloud mattresses are marketed as “luxury firm” mattresses, meaning while they should still feel plush, the base provides a firmer level of support. Often, side sleepers prefer softer mattresses. Because of this, DreamCloud might not be ideal for all side sleepers. However, some may find that after giving the mattress some time to break in, it provides enough give to satisfy side sleepers.

Is DreamCloud a good mattress?

If you’re looking for a high-quality hybrid mattress, DreamCloud is a brand worth considering. With a mix of so many layer types, foam, gel, latex and coils, a DreamCloud mattress should support most sleepers. DreamCloud’s in-home trial period of 365 days is one of the longest in the industry and lowers any risk associated with buying a mattress online. If you aren’t satisfied, you can return the mattress for free. We also like the CertiPUR-US certification given to DreamCloud’s foam layers.

Stars Rating

• 8%
  • 4%
  • 16%
  • 12%
  • 60%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?
    Verified purchase

Reviewed July 10, 2024

Purchased this after owning a Purple mattress for 8 years. Worst mistake ever! I immediately disliked the comfort of this mattress but my partner didn’t, so I gave it time. Less than a year later I finally say I can’t do it anymore, I have a three inch pit in this horrible thing. Attempted to use the warranty for a return, and was told it’s soiled and they can’t. However this piece of crap is not even soiled! It has had the mattress protected I purchased from the company at time of mattress purchase from day one. I’m livid! The company is worthless, and won’t honor their warranty and the product belongs in the fire pit.

Pinned

We're so sorry to hear that your mattress hasn't met our quality standards and we sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your mattress' warranty eligibility. A senior customer advocate has been in touch to assist you with the warranty process and, according to our records, a replacement has been approved and ordered. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and, if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed June 25, 2024

I purchase a Premier Hybrid King mattress. The mattress did not fully expand and was deemed faulty. I was told to get rid of the mattress on my own - cost $55.00. The company sent me a replacement. It was damaged in shipment. I was again told to dispose of the second mattress in my own - cost $55.00. Dreamcloud warranty promises free return for any reason. That is not true. They didn't care about their customers. They tell you they'll take care of it just to get you offline or off the phone and nothing is done. I have been going through this runaround for over a week with the mattress sitting on my front porch, still rolled up in plastic. I can't even tell you what their products are like, but if you have a problem, good luck trying to get them to fix it!

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the DreamCloud mattresses you received. We stand by our warranty and hassle-free return; we regret any frustration or inconvenience caused by the disposal option you were offered. Please be assured that your satisfaction is very important to us. A senior customer advocate has reached out to you to establish a direct line of communication. If you have any questions, please reply directly to them for further assistance.

Resolution In Progress
      Customer Service

Reviewed June 14, 2024

The bed got here in the promised timeframe. The serenity bundle (pillows, sheets and mattress pad) were a twin and the rest of my order was for a king size everything. I ordered it wrong… My mistake, and I have washed the sheets. I called the next day as was basically told “too bad, that is how you ordered it”. I am very surprised at the unwillingness to find a solution, and the lack of quality control and oversight to check an order to make sure everything in the order makes sense. Have the bed and really like the product so far. It was my mistake, so beware if you click the wrong button you will be out of luck and hundreds of dollars.

Pinned

We are so sorry Suzie that you received the wrong size Serenity Sleep Bundle. This is not the experience we want for any of our customers. One of our senior customer advocates has contacted you here privately to get your order information so we can help!

Reviewed May 30, 2024

Updated on 05/31/2024: This company’s representative has not phoned me yesterday. However, I received an email asking what is the best time to call on Sunday 6/2. See attached email snapshot. There is no solution acceptable except refund my money in its entirety. This is a sham of a company. Please do not waste any more of my time. I should be requesting interest. I have to pay interest on my credit card for an item I never received.

Original Review: I purchased a premium Queen bundle on 5/13. Order details stated available stock. Shipping 5/14 -5/15. The bedding shipped as indicated. However, the most important piece “mattress” is still in production as of today 5/29, with no estimation of delivery. My account was quickly charged on 5/13. I have requested cancellation and full refund. This company does not deal in good faith. Fraudulent tendencies. Please be aware before purchasing. Additionally, after seeing other reviews, the mattress is not comfortable, causes more problems with one’s back. I have contacted the company several times without resolution. The only acceptable solution at this time is a full refund.

Pinned

We are so sorry for the unexpected delay you've experienced with us here at Dreamcloud. We want a better experience for all of our customers. One of our senior customer advocates has reached out to help, please respond directly to them!

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed May 27, 2024

Horrible mattress and experience. Shipping 4 times the amount of time advertised. Customer service can't help, they talk in circles, no managers available 98% of the time. Finally got one {note: message on site and ask/demand for a manager to call repeatedly, message at night to get a responsive supervisor to potentially call back, daytime Never called back}. Mattress is horrible. Way too soft on lower back adding back pain, and still causes pain when lay on side with hip pain (I am 40 years old). After 2 month I bought a $300 mattress topper, and it is a little better.

Pinned

Hello Solar! We do apologize for the whole experience you had while purchasing the mattress. Our goal is to provide the best products and experience possible, and for customers like you to be completely happy. We hate that the mattress was horrible for you but also glad you were able to make it work with a topper. One of our senior customer advocates will be reaching out to make sure you are taken care of. Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 23, 2024

I have never had such an experience in my entire life with a product of company. Stay as far away as possible. When I called Dream Cloud to tell them about my experience, they refused to get me to a supervisor or anyone who can help. They hung up 3 times and never answered my calls again. So frustrating. My network of 475 employees will be writing a review as well if they do not call me back today. Kind of excited! Anyway, buy a puffy. Slightly more expensive but they’re great, more comfortable, and the customer service is way better!

Pinned

We strive to provide high-quality products backed by excellent customer service, and we regret to hear that this was not your experience. We've attempted to get more information via direct message on this platform about your order and experience, but haven't heard back. Your satisfaction remains a top priority for us, and we would like to work with you on a resolution. Please reply to the direct message or you can contact our support team again by email, chat, or phone and reference this review.

Verified purchase

Reviewed May 20, 2024

This was the worst purchase I have ever made. Terrible service, bad delivery - smashed box and return wasn’t simple. Mattress was sagging after 60 days to almost a V in the middle. mattress was not comfortable. we bought after reading reviews, but now we believe those are mainly fake generated reviews.

Pinned

Hi Robert, we are so sorry this has been your experience with your Dreamcloud mattress. This is never the experience we want for any of our customers. I see that your return has been approved and one of our senior customer advocates has reached out to ensure we get your return taken care of for you quickly!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Dream Cloud Mattress is selling products that do not have nor do they know when they will become available. I ordered a mattress and dream package promising to ship by May 9-10th. The dream package, pillows sheets and mattress cover arrived on time. The mattress is a no show. Calling customer service several times I received no helpful information. Instead, I heard the exact same message from each representative as if they were reading a script. I believe this company is dishonest in their representation of product they have to sell. I wish I had done more research on this company before making a purchase. Knowing about the FTC lawsuit would have.

Pinned

We're so sorry to hear that you've experienced such a delay in receiving your mattress. While we always try to provide the most accurate estimates for shipping times, occasionally we do experience delays due to unforeseen circumstances. We're working tirelessly to get your order out as soon as possible. A senior customer advocate has been in touch to assist you further and will continue to monitor your order. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve this situation.

Price

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Do not buy a Dream Cloud mattress. I woke up every morning uncomfortable and woke many nights with a numb arm. We did tell them but were just outside of warranty so they did nothing and didn’t care. Had to throw the mattress away. $1600 wasted. I did this on interest free at $75 a month. Having thrown this out I got a Tempurpedic now on interest free from Mattres Firm at $58 a month. Do not waste your money. This is not a good mattress.

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear that the DreamCloud mattress was not a good fit for you and for any discomfort you experienced. Customer satisfaction is always our priority, so we offer various solutions for customers experiencing comfort issues with any of our mattresses. We regret to hear that this was not your experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your valuable feedback and please reach out if there's anything we can do to assist!

Staff

Reviewed May 10, 2024

We just received our split king Dream Cloud. Our sales person was very argumentative. She never heard the customer is always right. The White Glove was excellent. Oscar gets 2 thumbs up. Now for the mattresses; we can't get into bed. Almost fall out. The sides should be harder. I have to hold onto my bed frame to get into bed. We do have the adjustable frame on top of our existing frame with drawers so it is up higher. My husband not comfortable so he keeps sleeping in the guest room. He chose the firmest mattress and I the premier. I think he is sorry for the firm mattress. When he moves to sleep on his side he almost falls off the bed, the side is too soft, nothing to keep him in the bed. He's afraid he'll end up on the floor. We only have been using it 3 days. It is very hard to get in and out of. He usually puts his socks on while sitting on the side of the old bed. With this bed he can't, the edge is too soft, won't hold him up and still.

Pinned

Hi Martha, we are so sorry to hear that this has been your experience. One of our senior customer advocates has reached out here privately to get your order information so we can look into this further for you. Please respond to them at your earliest convenience!

DreamCloud Company Information