2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.6/5 (58 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About DreamCloud

DreamCloud specializes in luxury hybrid mattresses. Its mattresses have eight layers of memory foam and dense coils for comfort and support. The gel in the memory foam layer helps sleepers stay cool. Mattresses start at $899 for a twin XL and $1,399 for a California king. DreamCloud’s mattresses work with all sleeping positions.

Pros

• Long in-home trial period
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Hybrid construction suits many sleepers
  • CertiPUR-US Certified

Cons

• Can’t select firmness level

Bottom Line

DreamCloud offers high-quality hybrid mattresses that support all sleep positions. Mattresses are designed for support, cool sleep and are environmentally friendly.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

DreamCloud mattresses and products

DreamCloud mattress construction and materials

The DreamCloud mattress is 15” tall and constructed with eight individual layers including four layers of memory foam, including gel-infused memory foam, pocketed mico coils, natural latex and a cashmere polyester blend cover and euro top design. DreamCloud mattresses are CertPUR-US certified, so they are environmentally friendly.

dreamcloud mattress materials

DreamCloud mattress comfort

Each layer in the DreamCloud mattress is designed to increase support, breathability and comfort. The super dense memory foam and encased coils used by DreamCloud increases the support of the mattress. DreamCloud mattresses provide more bounce than typical memory foam-only mattresses and are designed to contour to your body for support throughout the night, regardless of your preferred sleep position.

• Firmness: DreamCloud classifies their mattress as “luxury firm,” ranking a 6.5 on the 10 point firmness scale.
  • Sleeping position: DreamCloud mattresses should be a good fit for back, stomach and combo sleepers. Because it’s on the firmer side, side sleepers may need to spend some time breaking the mattress in.
  • Motion transfer: DreamCloud does not specifically address motion transfer in its promotion of the mattress, but because the mattress is made with high-density foam, motion transfer should be limited.
  • Edge support: We saw mixed reviews when it came to edge support. DreamCloud may suffer slightly from weaker edge support, so there may be some roll-off as a result of its softer perimeter. However, hybrid mattresses typically provide enhanced edge support compared to foam-only mattresses.
  • Sleeping hot: DreamCloud addresses sleep temperature through the gel-infused memory foam layer. The gel will help most sleepers sleep cool.
dreamcloud mattress

DreamCloud mattress prices

The average DreamCloud mattress cost is $1299 for a queen. Use the chart below to compare prices of all mattress sizes. Financing is available, as well as add-ons like sheets and weighted blankets.

Mattress sizeCost
Twin XL$899
Full$1099
Queen$1299
King$1399
California King$1399

DreamCloud FAQ

Where can I buy a DreamCloud mattress?

DreamCloud mattresses are available exclusively online via the brand’s website.

Is DreamCloud good for side sleepers?

DreamCloud mattresses are marketed as “luxury firm” mattresses, meaning while they should still feel plush, the base provides a firmer level of support. Often, side sleepers prefer softer mattresses. Because of this, DreamCloud might not be ideal for all side sleepers. However, some may find that after giving the mattress some time to “break in,” it provides enough give to satisfy side sleepers.

Do you need a box spring with a DreamCloud mattress?

No. You do not need a box spring with a DreamCloud mattress. A DreamCloud mattress can rest on any flat service, and the company sells platform bed frames on their website.

Is DreamCloud a good mattress?

If you’re looking for a high-quality hybrid mattress, DreamCloud is a brand worth considering. With a mix of so many layer types, foam, gel, latex and coils, a DreamCloud mattress should support most sleepers. DreamCloud’s in-home trial period of 365 days is one of the longest in the industry and lowers any risk associated with buying a mattress online. If you aren’t satisfied, you can return the mattress for free. We like the CertiPUR-US certification given to DreamCloud’s foam layers, which is a certification given to less than 1% of the mattresses on the market.

DreamCloud Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?

Original review: June 26, 2021

Dream Cloud is a hybrid mattress which is made up of quality materials. A good rest on dream cloud is the best. Its price is very moderate and every working class can be able to purchase it easily. I have one and I enjoy it with my sweet lady. Dream cloud supports every aspect of sleeping positions, and I feel appreciated when sleeping on the bed. The springs in the dream cloud enable me to sleep very well like a new born baby. I am able to dream sweet dreams when on bed. I will personally advised every household to please try dream cloud. It is a mattress that when you sleep on it, you dream big dreams. Dream cloud is the best.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

When I first read reviews of this mattress I made sure to check multiple sources, as I know the manufacturer site can often include only positive reviews. I felt confident with the reviews regarding the mattresses comfort and was all set to make the big purchase. Since it is such an investment, I was still skeptical and checked for more reviews. I found many negative reviews on ConsumerAffairs and Better Business Bureau. The negative reviews seemed to all have the same theme—shipping nightmare, mattresses not delivered for months and poor customer service. After reading many of these, I considered not going through with the purchase, but I noticed that these reviews were all around the start of the pandemic and the months following. In the end I decided to make the purchase.

I bought the mattress on a Saturday (11/28) and received the mattress less than a week later on Friday 12/4. I had expected it would take at least 2 weeks to hear any updates on shipping. The delivery exceeded my expectations as well as the quality of the mattress. It is incredibly comfortable and I no longer wake up in pain.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Very comfortable to sleep on. Firm yet still soft. Very good mattress for the price. I bought a Dream Cloud King size mattress about a year ago and been sleeping like a dream ever since. I would highly encourage this mattress to people who are in the market.

Original review: July 27, 2020

We received the mattress in great condition. The bedframe with headboard however had some damage. We requested a warranty replacement for the parts that were damaged and they were out of stock. We did receive them about 1.5 months later. They sent us an entire new headboard and frame set that was brand new and an upgraded or newer version than the one we had originally received. Very impressed with their help. Emailing customer support is a little bit slow, but they made up for the timing.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I have found the right mattress after years of too hard or too soft or not cool enough. Granted I have aged but now I have found a great mattress to sleep in. My woman also loves this mattress. Mailed to my home with a great price of 1100. Customer service is outstanding. Returned the other frame and received a beautiful frame on top of everything. Just outstanding product.

Original review: July 8, 2021

My Dreamcloud mattress was delivered on May 22, 2021. The packing was a disaster! The box was ripped and taped and re-taped and re-taped. However, the plastic covering was intact. As soon as we removed the plastic covering and the mattress inflated, we noticed an extremely bad off-gassing. We, promptly, moved the mattress to the garage and placed it on wooden slats.

One week goes by, two weeks go by, 3 weeks, 4 weeks... I, finally, called Dreamcloud and was prepared to request a refund. However, I was offered a $250.00 discount if I kept the mattress and signed a disclaimer (giving up my 30 day trial period). Okay, I was in agreement. HOWEVER, it is now (approximately) 6 weeks, since delivery, and the mattress is still off-gassing. The off-gassing is SLOWLY dissipating. For the past week we decided to try sleeping on the mattress with the windows, partially, opened and we are using an air purifier. This seems to be working, somewhat. Quite frankly, the mattress is extremely comfortable (hence the 2 star review)! Customer service is amazing, as well. If it weren't for the off-gassing, based on the comfort of the mattress and fantastic customer service, I would have given Dreamcloud mattress a 5 star review.

Original review: May 30, 2021

Please do not buy from. This company everything they promise is false. There is no money back guarantee. It’s a lie. They will force you to keep the bed for 30 days and then you will still not get a refund. They also do not honor free returns. They don’t come get it. They will have every excuse as to why you can’t get your money back. The mattress is very nice but it sags really bad on the sides. You will just slide off if you sit on the bed. I have never seen anything me this. I wish I would have read the reviews here and on Google before I made the worst purchase ever. I don’t know if it’s possible to make a formal Complaint against the company since many of us have had the very same issues.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I placed an order for a mattress on Feb 19, 2021. At the time of my order their site said 7- 10 days to ship. When the 10th day was finally here and I was hoping for an "it shipped email" they changed the date for another week... And when that came and went, they change the date to another week and so on... Here it is, March 30th, 2021 and it still has not shipped. My last status said "Est. Ship Mar 23 - Apr 01", which is in 2 days. I am beyond livid. Their excuse keeps changing from pandemic related to weather related. I am SO frustrated and angry beyond words. This mattress was supposedly "IN STOCK" when I ordered it so they shouldn't have had to "make" it. I want to cancel my order but there are certain features I wanted in this mattress and I can't stomach the thought of having to reorder from another manufacturer. If this keeps up I will end up doing that anyway. Words cannot describe how bitter I am about dealing with this company.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I placed my order over a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. Customer service claims it was due to inclement weather across the US and Covid however how can those affect something that hasn't shipped yet?! I'm convinced any positive reviews posted here are paid individuals. I will be disputing the charges with my bank.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Placed an order on the 1st Feb and was told at that time it was 5-10 days to process orders. It has now been 15 days and DreamCloud have still given me no indication as to when they will complete and ship my order. This company sends you 5 marketing emails per week, yet from my experience they cannot fill their existing orders and cannot even give you any kind of indication on when you can expect your mattress. Go through a mattress company that can actually send you a mattress when you order it. It doesn't matter if the mattress is any good if you have no idea when or if you will get it.

DreamCloud Company Information