Sleep Outfitters

Sleep Outfitters Reviews

Find a Best Mattress Brands partner
3.4(45)

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

Shop Now

About Sleep Outfitters

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

• 13%
  • 6%
  • 23%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sleep Outfitters?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sleep Outfitters?
    Verified purchase

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2023

I purchased a Sealy mattress from them in April 23, had tried it out in the store and it felt good. When they brought me a mattress from the warehouse, I couldn't believe the sag in it when going to bed that first night. It was on the side, not in the middle of the mattress. It literally felt like my behind was going to touch the floor. I even took pictures of the sag. I asked them if the mattress had been used as they do resell the ones that people return. They said no, that it could have been a bad mattress. I just can't believe that the manufacturer would have even allowed that to leave the plant where it was made.

After some convincing, I was able to get Sleep Outfitters to honor their return policy. I upgraded to a Stearns and Foster, which I have had before and I loved it. I purchased it from John Eye Co. (No longer in business) However, this one also seems to have a slight sag. I must say I am disappointed. 3500.00 for a mattress and it is not the most comfortable one either. Please beware as I wish I would have listened to some of the reviews that I read. They seemed to have the same issues.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 24, 2023

My mom and I walked in the store in Mentor Ohio. In search of a bed for my husband who was recently released from the hospital for breathing complications. I was greeted by Kendra who was fabulous. She was pleasant, professional, and very informative. Kendra helped educate me about the adjustable base and mattress I purchased. Kendra was very patient and professional answering all of my questions. Kendra assisted me in obtaining financing through a company that best fit our financial needs. She even followed up to make sure my items were delivered. Delivery and setup was great as well. Best Experience Ever. Thank you for all your support. My husband has never slept better.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 30, 2021

I purchased a king size Sealy Euro Top Mattress set from the Tests Valley WV location. I went there a few weeks ago to look for a new mattress. The salesman, Brad **, was very patient and helpful. After browsing through a couple of other mattress stores and checking out prices I came back to Sleep Outfitter's. The service was great and they had the best deal. Overall it was a great experience!

Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2020

Two weeks ago my husband and I purchased a TempurPedic bed from Sleep Outfitter's on Woodhill Drive in Lexington, KY. The salesman said we had 90 days to change our mind. Every night I’ve slept on this bed, my entire body has ached. It’s so uncomfortable and I slide off the side. I haven’t had one decent night of sleep since we received the bed. We decided to return it and have now been informed they take no returns. The 90 days we were told we have to change our mind only applies to exchanging for something more expensive. Seriously. I took them for their word because I thought they were a reputable business. You must read and reread the fine print with this company! They will try to mislead you. So now I have an over $6000 bed that I can’t sleep on. Their advice was that it will get less uncomfortable after 45 days. I feel swindled.

PriceStaff

Reviewed July 18, 2020

Very helpful manager. Helped me find the best mattress set at a reasonable price. Set up delivery for my new mattress set within a reasonable time frame. I really like the fact that they will remove my old set for a small fee and that it won’t end up in a landfill. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

Reviewed May 25, 2020

We just purchased 2 mattresses from Sleep Outfitters. Our sales associate spent 75 minutes with us to determine the best mattress for us. He was knowledgeable and patient. Overall excellent experience.

PriceStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2020

The sales rep was helpful and understood what we were looking for and what price range. We also could sample the product and see which one was the best fit. The price was reasonable and this brand was above average.

Reviewed May 6, 2020

The in store experience was excellent - trying various mattresses and listening to salesman suggestions. Also, was surprised at speed upon which delivery could take place and they took away the old mattress at "no charge" and set up the new mattress for us.

Reviewed April 27, 2020

Sleep Comfort allowing the mattress to fit the size of your body. Giving support softness. Never losing its detail. Support always able to give you quality support and a good night rest without backache in the morning.

Reviewed April 26, 2020

I need a mattress that I can lay down and feel like it was made for me where are forms to my body. And if I want to say that I don't want to put a hundred pillows behind me when my legs start cramping I want to be able to lift my feet when my back starts hurting. I want to be able to do the middle and I really do believe that this is the perfect match for me. So I could sleep peacefully without giving up a million times tossing and turning and ending up on the couch.

Sleep Outfitters Company Information