Brentwood Home

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I looked at a bunch of reviews about mattresses and the Bamboo Gel 13 from Brentwood Home was one of the best of the reviewed mattresses for a side-sleeping person and it has helped me sleep on my side so far. The bed's cost in relation to its quality is amazing. The customer service has also been really well. They've been absolutely friendly and knowledgeable. When I ordered it, they emailed to let me know that I ordered it, then emailed to let me know that it was being made and again emailed to let me know that it was shipped. So I got peace of mind there. They let me know that something was happening with the money I spent. I have recommended their mattress and had gotten eight of those sold since I’ve got mine. And they have sent me stuff in the mail for getting rid of eight or more.

I liked Brentwood Home's price and ecological sensitivity. The mattress that I got from them is definitely a superior product compared to those that I've used in the past. It’s comfortable, keeps me cool at night, and is built well. I ordered it online and the website was a little clunky. It felt like it wasn’t as modern as some of their competitors like Casper. It was the weak link. But with my recommendation from my friend, I felt confident about the mattress and bought it. It’s a great value. It's high quality product and I’ve been very satisfied. I would recommend them and I’ve already told somebody about them.

My parents have a Tempur-Pedic memory foam mattress which is what made me buy one. I did a lot of research and I was looking at other companies. Brentwood Home mattresses, memory foam mattresses and their latex are very affordable and comfortable. Also, there wasn’t any possible way for me to go into a store and try it out for myself because they’re in California and I am from Michigan so I took a shot in the dark. The purchase was all done online. I went to the website and picked out the memory foam mattress model. It has a very friendly review but it was not within my place, I didn’t even sleep with them and I wasn’t ready to spend on a mattress. I figured I would just give it a try. I use and bought it for myself and it’s done wonders for my sleep. As soon as you lay down on it, you’re ready to go to sleep. You’re out within five minutes and that’s a big deal for me because it usually used to take me a long time to fall asleep but now it’s effortless.

I’ve had the mattress for a year now. It’s as good as the day I bought it and it’s got an awesome warranty. The quality is topnotch and the price is awesome. It’s a great mattress and company. If somebody else is switching from a spring mattress and they want to get a memory foam mattress and they’re looking at some of the more expensive but more well-known brand like Tempur-Pedic or Sleep Number, they need to give Brentwood a try because their mattresses are very affordable and they are just as good if not better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I can honestly say I've never experienced a more pleasant or simple process as a consumer. I ordered a mattress from Brentwood Home in February. It arrived within 5 days or so, simple and easy. After sleeping on the mattress for two months, we determined it wasn't for us. I contacted the company through their chat feature to let them know we wanted to return it and to ask for advice in finding a mattress that would fit our needs better. The customer representative, Alexis, offered several options, then after a bit of conversation we landed on what seemed to be the best choice. She immediately started the process for us to return our other mattress and get a full refund. That process involved researching and contacting local charities to which to donate the mattress. I didn't have to worry about any of that, SHE did that work.

She then timed our new mattress to arrive in close proximity of when the returned mattress would be picked up. Once picked up, I just had to send a picture of the donation receipt and she immediately processed the return (within an hour!) and the money was refunded within a couple of days. I dealt with the same person from the moment I began chat to the moment the money was back in my account. She was friendly and helpful and it was a 110% positive experience. I will sing the praises of this company for a long time! And perhaps most importantly, we LOVE our new mattress and couldn't be happier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Truly a memorable experience before and after my Mirador mattress purchase. Their chat function on their website was easy to use and someone, a real person, answered all my questions. Questions about materials, firmness: latex vs. foam vs. traditional mattresses; medium firm vs. firm and pillow-tops; the gamut. And they had answers to it all. And as a small person upon receiving my mattress, I was a tad overwhelmed by the size, a queen. But, I was happily surprised at how great the mattress handles worked! And for about a month now, I've had the best sleep I've ever had. And have recommended Brentwood Home mattresses to both family and friends. Quality people and quality product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brentwood Home?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Initially I purchase King Size Bamboo 13 for myself, a full size, then got this one for my daughter and my other also purchased a king size as well. After these 3 purchases I have recommended it to other family members which has ended in two more purchases. Maybe I should get a job there, right? I have never slept in anything more comfortable, it is the best purchase ever!! All the family members are just as pleased with this mattress. Still have another one purchase coming soon.

I was really up in the air about which mattress to buy. I had narrowed it down to 3. I called each of them and talked to a customer service rep. I ended up buying from Brentwood because their customer service was far above the others and I love my mattress. I love it so much I bought another one for a guest bedroom. It took me a couple of weeks to get use to it but I sleep better now than I did before. No more sore hips.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After 8 years sleeping on a futon I decided to take the plunge and invest in a mattress. I choose the Bamboo Gel 13. While my hope was to alleviate my back pain, that hasn't happened - a mattress can't fix bulging disks apparently. But it is very comfy and I do sleep well with much less tossing and turning. The only regret I have is that I purchased the mattress before the bed; I would have been better off with the 10 inch rather than the 13 inch because I have to climb up into bed. So I would suggest measuring and making sure you're ok with the height. I highly recommend this company; shipping was fast, arrived in good shape and warranty is great.

Our first order was an excellent RV mattress from Brentwood, so we decided to get one for home. The mattress we ordered was not quite what we desired, so we called to return it and order another model. The return process was painless without any heartburn. The Brentwood CS woman was a perfect example of what Customer Relations should be! The mattress we ordered to replace the mis-ordered one, was excellent, like the RV mattress. We do not use a box spring.

The mattress we received was definitely Firm, but after a month or so, it soften slightly to perfection and I can't wait until bedtime. My wife agrees!

I called and asked questions about their natural mattresses and they were very helpful and informative. I placed my order and received my mattress, which was made fresh to order, in less than 1 week! It's super comfortable and my son loves it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Brentwood's Bamboo Gel 13 Memory Foam mattress is truly exceptional. My husband joins me in describing this mattress as the most comfortable and supportive mattress we have ever had. The delivery to Michigan was flawless and it was so easy to unpack. The warranty is exceptional and we have "sold" this mattress to several of our friends who rave about it as much as we do. If you have back or restless leg issues this is the mattress you should have. I had questions prior to purchasing and it was refreshing to speak with such friendly and professional people at Brentwood. They believe in their product and the feeling is infectious. First rate product from a top notch company. We love our Brentwood!!!

Great product/materials. Easy to clean. Made in the U.S.A!! Would definitely recommend to others. As a helpful tip, I use a twin fitted sheet over the Griffith pet bed, just to make it even easier to pull off, shake out and throw in washer/dryer. I still can wash the main cover periodically, but just help keep it cleaner and will ultimately last longer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We ordered the sleep wellness bundle. The pillows we received were in top condition. The service was quick and we love the product. My husband said this is the best pillow he has every slept on. It's been a few months and they are still holding up great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just love this bamboo gel 10 - full mattress. I was looking for an organic, chemical free mattress for our guest room and found Brentwood Home on a google search. It is like sleeping on a cloud. The customer service was excellent from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Brentwood Home Company Profile