Brentwood Home

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Truly a memorable experience before and after my Mirador mattress purchase. Their chat function on their website was easy to use and someone, a real person, answered all my questions. Questions about materials, firmness: latex vs. foam vs. traditional mattresses; medium firm vs. firm and pillow-tops; the gamut. And they had answers to it all. And as a small person upon receiving my mattress, I was a tad overwhelmed by the size, a queen. But, I was happily surprised at how great the mattress handles worked! And for about a month now, I've had the best sleep I've ever had. And have recommended Brentwood Home mattresses to both family and friends. Quality people and quality product.

Initially I purchase King Size Bamboo 13 for myself, a full size, then got this one for my daughter and my other also purchased a king size as well. After these 3 purchases I have recommended it to other family members which has ended in two more purchases. Maybe I should get a job there, right? I have never slept in anything more comfortable, it is the best purchase ever!! All the family members are just as pleased with this mattress. Still have another one purchase coming soon.

I was really up in the air about which mattress to buy. I had narrowed it down to 3. I called each of them and talked to a customer service rep. I ended up buying from Brentwood because their customer service was far above the others and I love my mattress. I love it so much I bought another one for a guest bedroom. It took me a couple of weeks to get use to it but I sleep better now than I did before. No more sore hips.

After 8 years sleeping on a futon I decided to take the plunge and invest in a mattress. I choose the Bamboo Gel 13. While my hope was to alleviate my back pain, that hasn't happened - a mattress can't fix bulging disks apparently. But it is very comfy and I do sleep well with much less tossing and turning. The only regret I have is that I purchased the mattress before the bed; I would have been better off with the 10 inch rather than the 13 inch because I have to climb up into bed. So I would suggest measuring and making sure you're ok with the height. I highly recommend this company; shipping was fast, arrived in good shape and warranty is great.

Our first order was an excellent RV mattress from Brentwood, so we decided to get one for home. The mattress we ordered was not quite what we desired, so we called to return it and order another model. The return process was painless without any heartburn. The Brentwood CS woman was a perfect example of what Customer Relations should be! The mattress we ordered to replace the mis-ordered one, was excellent, like the RV mattress. We do not use a box spring.

The mattress we received was definitely Firm, but after a month or so, it soften slightly to perfection and I can't wait until bedtime. My wife agrees!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brentwood Home?

I called and asked questions about their natural mattresses and they were very helpful and informative. I placed my order and received my mattress, which was made fresh to order, in less than 1 week! It's super comfortable and my son loves it.

Brentwood's Bamboo Gel 13 Memory Foam mattress is truly exceptional. My husband joins me in describing this mattress as the most comfortable and supportive mattress we have ever had. The delivery to Michigan was flawless and it was so easy to unpack. The warranty is exceptional and we have "sold" this mattress to several of our friends who rave about it as much as we do. If you have back or restless leg issues this is the mattress you should have. I had questions prior to purchasing and it was refreshing to speak with such friendly and professional people at Brentwood. They believe in their product and the feeling is infectious. First rate product from a top notch company. We love our Brentwood!!!

Great product/materials. Easy to clean. Made in the U.S.A!! Would definitely recommend to others. As a helpful tip, I use a twin fitted sheet over the Griffith pet bed, just to make it even easier to pull off, shake out and throw in washer/dryer. I still can wash the main cover periodically, but just help keep it cleaner and will ultimately last longer.

We ordered the sleep wellness bundle. The pillows we received were in top condition. The service was quick and we love the product. My husband said this is the best pillow he has every slept on. It's been a few months and they are still holding up great.

I just love this bamboo gel 10 - full mattress. I was looking for an organic, chemical free mattress for our guest room and found Brentwood Home on a google search. It is like sleeping on a cloud. The customer service was excellent from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Brentwood Home Company Profile