Call toll free
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, Nest Bedding has provided our customers with factory-direct, quality and eco-friendly mattresses and bedding. We hand make our mattresses in the United States with Queen sizes starting at $599. Our natural bedding products include organic sheets and blankets for the whole family.

We have a 10+ year warranty, 100 night no risk trial, free shipping, and financing starting at 0%. What’s not to love? Try Nest Bedding today by visiting one of our eight locations in the New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago areas, or shop online.

Nest Bedding Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

162 Nest Bedding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

A friend referred Nest Bedding after he bought a pillow and liked it. I’ve had my Nest product for five months and I love it, it’s great and comfortable. I’d recommend buying it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I bought a bed from Nest Bedding for a family member. I selected one on their website, ordered it, and they delivered it to us. It was a very easy process and the bed was good value for its price. However, I selected a firm mattress since I want a firm mattress but what I got isn't as firm as I expected it to be. But it's still good.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I purchased the Alexander Hybrid from Nest Bedding, and I had a good experience. At first, it was too firm. I even told the representatives that I wanted to return it. They asked if I tried a topper, and I said that I used the topper from my old bed. Then they told me that it usually takes two to three months to break it in a little so I gave it some more time. As for the delivery team, they were good. They just left the box on my porch though. Other than that, I’d recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

We decided we wanted a hybrid as opposed to a traditional box spring or a memory foam mattress. We did a lot of research before we went with Nest Bedding. We’ve had it for about four months and it’s been good so far. I ordered online and it was easy enough. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

We had a Sleep Number bed for 12 years and it's a 25-year warranty bed. Over the years, we've made adjustments with it, like put the new foam and the pillow top, but we finally decided that we have to start looking at some of the beds being advertised out there. We did a lot of research on the internet and from the information that Nest Bedding put on the web, we can tell that their bedding is above what the others are producing and trying to compete in the market with. They said they've been around and started all of this and that's why they make a better product or at least a lot more different offerings and what's available for their customers. Even though they deliver in a box, they are still not in that box market as other people are sending out.

The Alexander Hybrid is interesting and it's the one we purchased. I did it all online and Nest delivered it when they wanted to. I have a short entry near my front door and FedEx Grand left the box there. They ripped it but I could see the stuff all wrapped in plastic, so I checked with somebody and they said it was double wrapped within two layers of plastic. The box fell apart, but the bed wasn’t damaged even though it had been raining. We hadn't had the bed for a week when we had to go to Palm Beach for the weekend. We have stayed every year at Hyatt for years and the bed has been fine. We had the hotel all the way to Monday morning and we checked out on Sunday night because we wanted to come home and sleep on our bed. The hotel bed was awful in comparison.

We were sleeping really soundly on the new bed we switched to and we hadn't slept like that in ages. We liked the idea of having the quills in one of the layers and it's been great. I already told family members and some friends about Nest, the way we got the bed and that it has different types of firmness. We chose medium and it's worked out for us perfectly. It's right for us even though I'm used to a softer bed and my husband's used to a harder one. We're absolutely thrilled about the Alexander Hybrid and I'd encourage somebody to try it because I know a lot of people have difficulty getting bedding that works for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

We were looking for a new mattress and have gone to a few of the traditional stores. We visited the Nest Bedding store in Costa Mesa at one point and had a good experience. I have also looked into Casper and BedInABox online, but I liked that Nest Bedding seemed to have more options in terms of mattress firmness and non-toxic materials. The first mattress we got was the signature Alexander and it did not work for us at all. We donated it after four weeks. We did what we needed to do with Nest and told them that it wasn't working for us. Then the owner of the company said that we should do a hybrid which has half coils and half memory and that’s what we switched to. We like memory foam since we really liked the Tempur-Pedic we had for about 13 years, but I also really like the firmness of having some of the coils underneath to get extra support for the bed.

We've had the mattress from Nest Bedding for about four months now and it seems very well-constructed. It was easy to unpack once we have the base and put it on. I have had friends asked us and I have told them that choosing a mattress is a process and the materials used and the options by Nest Bedding are better than the other online mattress company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I needed a new bed and Nest Bedding received good reviews on the internet. I ordered it through the internet and the navigation site was easy and straightforward. Then it was delivered on time and in the right condition. I've had the bed for three months and I’ve had good quality of sleep. The bed has been as advertised.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I had searched around online for a while and I thought that Nest Bedding had good reviews. I got two of their Easy Breather pillows first, then I got a king size Alexander Hybrid mattress. I emailed them and they responded within the same day. I had always slept on an innerspring and I originally got the medium firmness of the mattress and didn’t care for it because the mattress was really nice but it was way too soft for me. So, I traded that to the king size with the firmer version of that mattress and it was nice. For someone that’s around 160 lbs, they're awesome. And, they shipped me the second mattress the day that they got the order in. I had an excellent experience with their customer service people. Overall, they make quality stuff and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

My old queen bed was starting to go bad and I wanted a king, so I got a new bed. Around eight months before, I purchased a pillow from Nest Bedding and really liked it and that was one of the reasons why I looked into them for the bedding, aside from their company background and the way the bed was made. It took me a little while to get used to the bed because I got the extra soft one and it's softer compared to my other bed, but it felt better. It's comfy and combined with my Nest pillow, everything fit well. I bought a comforter cover and the sheets from them too.

I ordered online and the website was good. They had information on the actual mattress, but it would be more useful to have info on their accessories like the mattress protector or the sheets. I had to do more research about them to find out what the material was. I called someone and asked questions and it was pleasant. They also hit what they said they would when it came to delivery and UPS delivered it in a big box, but they just dropped it on my porch. Nest Bedding wasn't the cheapest option but the value is there and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I never owned my own mattress and I had been sleeping on other people’s mattresses so I got my first Nest Bedding when I moved. It was like growing up and getting my own space. Nest Bedding had a lot of good reviews and it was a good price. I bought the Love & Sleep mattress. I really appreciate that I don’t sweat as much unlike other mattresses with higher quantities of memory foam that’s heated me up. It’s a good quality and I like it. I did a lot of online comparisons and my move was fast. I needed it to be conveniently delivered. I like seeing the video that explained the whole delivery process and how to unpack it which was really helpful. Also, I like the cute little diagram showing as it was traveling in transit through the states as it was getting delivered. So, it was good to just be informed.

Nest Bedding shipped the mattress but it was a little inconvenient that it came earlier than expected. My only concern was I just moved to the apartment and I wasn’t sure how safe it was going to be. But the package was so heavy that it would’ve been very obvious if someone was trying to take it. They left it by my door and the mattress stayed out for two days before I could get it. But, it’s fluffed up to its size after a few hours and ready to go. I would recommend Nest Bedding since it’s a good blend of firm and soft and it’s comfortable for me.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I'm extremely satisfied with my Nest Bedding. The pillows and mattresses were great and I'm getting a great night's sleep. At first, I had a problem with a very firm mattress and it wasn't working out. I contacted their customer service department and they shipped another mattress out and took great care of me.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I always tell people that 1/3 of your life is spent on a bed so you might as well make it right. I had a Tempur-Pedic bed for about eight years and it was too soft on my back. It really ruined my back for a while so I was looking for something more of a medium. It was my girlfriend's decision to check Nest out and I may not like it but the nice thing with Nest is their return policy. I got the Alexander Hybrid mattress and I thought it would take my body months to adjust but I sleep through every single night and so did my girlfriend.

All my friends have bought a bed in a box and I was a little hesitant. Yet a really good sales pitch for it was that one does not have to buy a box spring with it. When I researched on a lot of the other companies like Simmons and Serta's, they say that you need to buy the box springs with the mattress and they are ridiculously priced. However, I was a little disappointed in the delivery. The box was completely damaged to where one can see the bed through the box. I had to call in because there was a couple of large gashes that went through the wrap so the bed was damaged. I suggest they put some bubble wrap around the bed during delivery. Still, Nest has a customer for life and my next bed will be a Nest bed in the next 10 years. It is the best bed I’ve ever slept on and my girlfriend agrees with me.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I was looking for a bed for my teenager son and I wanted to try a different type of mattress, not the spring type, to see how it works so I gave a shot at Nest Bedding for him. He seems perfectly happy with it. I ordered it online and it was fine. There were two different firmness of the mattress and it was pretty clear on their website. It was delivered and was left on my front porch and it was fine. It was worth the price. It came quickly and I only have positive words for Nest.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Nest Bedding has positive customer reviews and research available online. I purchased a mattress, a mattress cover and a pillow. I did an online cat with their rep and it was really good. There wasn't a lot of wait time and the rep was very responsive. You could tell that whoever was on the other line was not somebody off-shore or some bot that was responding. There was a human there and somebody you could tell knew what they were talking about. All the products were shipped via FedEx and they arrived within a couple of days from the time we ordered them. They came in a larger box but not the typical mattress box and the bed was rolled up and shrink-wrapped. The bed and pillow are great and the mattress cover is okay, and I've had more comfortable and uninterrupted sleep. My experience with them has exceeded my expectations.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I’ve had the Nest Bed for about 7 months now. I decided on purchasing it due to the warranty that they were offering and the price. I did all the research and purchased it online by myself. The website was very easy to navigate. Plus, they have a money back guarantee. The bed’s quality is pretty good and I sleep better on it. The mattress was a little bit firm for my wife, though. They sent us a bed topper and that made it much better for her.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I was tired of my old mattress and I needed to try something new. I bought a mattress from Nest Bedding online a few months ago, and they delivered it to my house. I've enjoyed the mattress and it's helping me sleep better at night. I'd recommend Nest Bedding.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

After a lot of research online and looking at different reviews, we decided to purchase a mattress from Nest Bedding. It's the first mattress we bought but it is a lot better than the traditional mattress that we were sleeping on before. We got the foam medium mattress and it's great. It's a lot softer but not too soft and I sleep better with it, so I'm happy. Everything was done online and their website was easy to navigate. We had it delivered whenever they could get it to us. The delivery was fine and the packaging was really good because it was really easy to transport it from one location to the next. If you want a softer mattress, Nest Bedding would be worth it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

We love our Love & Sleep bed. It's been wonderful. We've been able to sleep better and more comfortable. Nest Bedding website was perfect. We ordered online, got an email confirming the shipping, and it arrived on time.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I have lower back problems and my wife likes a little firmer bed. We already had one of those inflatables and it wasn't that good and it was always leaking at night. And when we wake up in the morning, we were sinking. So I went online to look at the reviews, and Nest Bedding had a really good feedback. The ordering process was really easy, and the delivery was very quick. The delivery team was great, and they just dropped the mattresses off at our door. And, other than the mattresses being awfully heavy, which I knew they would be, they were great. I bought quite a few mattresses, and we put them in our new seasonal home that I was building. My sleep has been a little bit better since getting a new mattress. Although the medium is not firm enough for my wife, everybody else likes them. And it's for every place else in the house.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Nest Bedding had the best reviews of anyone and I looked up in Google the different selection of memory foam beds that they deliver to the house. Nest is so much more affordable than anyone else. I used the online chat feature with some of the customer service reps and it was convenient. Then, I had the standard shipping for the basic firm full-size Nest bed I bought and the bed is much better than I thought it was going to be ordering a mattress at the price that I got it for. I now get better sleep and it’s a thousand times better than a spring mattress.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I did a lot of research online for months and I chose Nest Bedding for the price point and their reviews. The California King mattress that I got is of good quality with very few negatives and it has made my sleep a little better too.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

One of Sleepopolis' top reviewed mattresses was the Nest Bedding and after looking online, we wanted to check out one of the retailers. The most convenient one was on Lafayette Street and there was this guy who was very helpful at the store. We tried the mattress out and their retail experience was very pleasant overall but it took us a month to actually make the decision to purchase it online. The site was very easy to navigate and they also had that Affirm option where you can make the payment plan which was good. We also used a promo code for $200 off that Sleepopolis offered. It was a very expensive mattress but the investment was worth it. The Nest Bedding mattress is really good and we love it. I would totally recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My girlfriend had pillows from Nest Bedding and she really enjoyed them. So I purchased the king-sized, hybrid, organic mattress and it's fantastic so far. I love it. While it arrived on time, the delivery team left it at the bottom of my stairs. Our stairs are outside leading to our house and they left it on our driveway. It would have been nice if they brought it to the top of the stairs. Instead I got it up by myself, which was a bit tricky. Still, I would totally recommend Nest Bedding. I’ve had trouble sleeping forever and the mattress really helped a lot and made a big difference.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Nest Bedding is a local company with a good price and I bought The Alexander Signature from them. There’s a little bit of smell but I am satisfied and it has improved my sleep. I would recommend Nest Bedding for it’s a good product.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We looked online for some bedding options and looked at a lot of reviews. We decided that Nest Bedding fits into our budget as well as it got good reviews. I had issues at the start because I’m used to a former bedding and we opted for a medium one. But I got used to it now. Also, my wife is happy with it and the quality is good. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We ended up with a bed from Nest Bedding and then I went back and got two pillows. They were the third mattress that we ended up trying. My wife and I are both happy with it. My transactions with them were all smooth. However, my wife had to call them and she had some issues. Something happened and they ended up shipping it out via UPS, but it took her two weeks to get it. I'd recommend giving them a shot.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We needed a new mattress for my son’s bed and I’ve heard a referral from friends for Nest Bedding. We bought the bed for my son and that’s his first proper bed. It worked out really well and he really liked it. The overall quality was good and I liked the way it came in the small box when it was delivered to our house. It was a very positive experience with Nest Bedding.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I ordered the Love & Sleep mattress online from Nest Bedding. I got it mostly because of the price and had it delivered. It was an easy transaction. The bed is good quality and worth the money. It’s in my guest room and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Larae, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and share your experience with our Love and Sleep mattress. We are so happy to hear it is working out!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

My wife has a degenerative disk in her back and she’s getting a better sleep with Nest Bedding because she’s not waking up stiff. I was very pleased with the sales rep and we had the normal shipping. This is our first Nest Bedding product and I don’t think others could beat the quality of the bed we got. There’s only so much you can do because of the degenerative disk, she still has the pain from the disk, but Nest Bedding is not making it worse. And we’ve been on beds that have made it worse.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I decided to try out Nest Bedding and purchased a mattress online. Their website was easy to use and the price was good. I’ve had the mattress for about three months now and it’s better than what I had for five years. My old bed was good but it wore out real fast that it sunk in. Although I sleep like a rock and I could sleep on the cement floor I don't really notice the difference with the Nest Bedding mattress but I wake up a little less stressed on my back because it's straighter as compared to my old bed and it has more support. However, I was hoping that it would be a little more comfortable because from the reviews I was reading, I thought that the mattress would be more comfortable. But other than that, everything was easy and I had a wonderful experience.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. We are glad to hear that you are liking your new Nest mattress. If you end up finding that you want it slightly softer, please feel free to reach out within your 100 night trail period and we can discuss a few options with you that could really help. Thanks again!

Nest Bedding Company Information