toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Nest Bedding

Hi Jeffrey, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We are so glad you are loving your new Nest mattress!! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for any recommendations you send our way.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I've had to acquire a second place to live so I needed to furnish it. I started researching the different Bed In A Box. The price point, the combination of materials, and the fact that new friends of ours whose family had purchased, didn't like it, returned the Bed in a Box, and then bought a Nest bed made me decide to go with Nest Bedding. They said they really like it. I slept on the Nest bed five nights and so far, the quality seems fine and everything was advertised to be. The box was a little scuffed when it got here but that can potentially happen. For the value, price and overall experience, I would recommend Nest Bedding.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've tried Yogabed and Tuft & Needle mattresses, and I wasn’t comfortable with them so I wanted to give Nest Bedding a try. This is my first Nest Bedding purchase and I’m happy with it. They’re easy to work with. I purchased a queen size mattress online, and their website was very easy to use and the delivery was smooth as expected. The mattress came on time in a box and was delivered to the door. It has been in my home for a couple of months and I would recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used the Google searches on mattress reviews and went to a couple of websites. I had decided on another company but Nest Bedding was cheaper so I read reviews on that and found that their product might even work better for me. I bought it and I like it so far. Someone also recommended them and said he wasn't getting paid to do it but even if he was, I have no regrets.

This is my first foam mattress in general and I ordered the extra firm version which I was worried about, but I discovered that that's the best. The firmness also helps springs push enough on me and it's very even. It makes me sleep easy just lying on it for two seconds. So I'm spoiled. I would tell others to check out Nest Bedding and read reviews. I like Nest Bedding and there's nothing to lose in choosing them. I got the cheapest mattress and it's decent in terms of quality. It has no frills but so far, nothing has ripped apart on me. So they do a good job at saving money but not compromising quality.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We love Nest Bedding. They were timely and were really great. We had just bought the house in Mississippi and we needed a king-size mattress. After doing all my research, Nest sounded the best. I liked what they were saying that if we didn't like the bed, they'd take it back, no questions asked. We bought the first bed and it's beautiful. We had a similar mattress that was real soft. Both my shoulders have been replaced and I have back issues and degenerative disc disease. What we noticed when we were in our house in Mississippi with the Nest mattress was how much better we both were sleeping. We liked it so much so we ordered the same identical mattress for our home in Michigan.

When I called them, I didn't have the order number and the gentleman said to me, "Well, give me your name and ZIP code. Let me look this up." And they absolutely matched the first mattress. They had it on record. And I said to him, "Will you give me the $200 discount because I'm not online. I couldn't find my order." He said, "All you had to do was mention it. No problem." I was so impressed with his kindness and his willingness to help me. And the bed was here five days later. They have free shipping but the only thing would be the mattresses are heavy to manipulate when you first unpack them because of them blowing up. My husband and I are seniors and we're glad we had help here when we put the packaging off because it's like having a giant mushroom in our hands.

The Nest Bedding mattresses not cheap and they're not made cheap either. But you kind of get what you pay for in mattresses. If you buy $135, that's what you're going to get. We're very pleased with Nest Bedding and I've recommended them to a lot of friends. They are a great company. They are very customer service oriented. I just dealt with My Pillow that sent me a couple of pillows that are junk. We called them and their warranty is 60 days. I called at the 61st day because I've got laryngitis and my husband and I have been really sick. They would not take the pillows back, one day after the warranty expired, no matter what I said. From what I know of Nest Bedding, they'd probably take the bed back if I told them that. They relate to their customers well and they make you feel like you can trust them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a Nest Bedding bed and I love it. They delivered it to the door and then I brought the package inside myself. The quality of the bed is quite good and it's comfortable. It's breathable, it's not too hot. Nest Bedding is good. It was easy to order, the product was well-reviewed, and it lived up to its name.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to another mattress store first in the area ‘cause I heard good reviews about them. But then, they were closing and there wasn't much inventory available so they referred me to Nest. I checked it out on the same day and it was great. I spent a lot of time trying out the mattresses there because so many of them felt really comfortable. There’s definitely a great selection of products. The girl helping me out was really patient and friendly. She explained and answered all of the questions I had ‘cause it was my first time buying a real mattress that’s not from IKEA. It’s also expensive for a good mattress so I wanted to make the right decision. So, she was really helpful. Overall, they have great customer service and a sturdy, all-around great brand. I would definitely recommend Nest to a friend if anyone asks me where to get a good mattress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a kid's mattress from Nest Bedding online and it was great. My kid likes it. I would recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching on the internet for a good quality mattress, or what makes a good quality mattress, and then I found Nest Bedding through the reviews on the Sleepopolis website. Their ratings from Sleepopolis were good in several different areas. Their sales reps were super helpful. My credit card company gave me a lot of trouble, and Nest Bedding were very patient to work with me until my credit card got the idea that it was not a fraudulent purchase, and I indeed have the money available so it was great. Also, the level of firmness seemed like a healthy amount while still comfortable. I was on an air mattress before having the Nest Bedding and I sleep better only because it's a mattress. It's worth investing in a good mattress and I can tell the Nest Bedding mattress is good. I'd definitely recommend Nest Bedding and it's worth trying.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought two Nest Bedding mattresses, a king and a full. It's hard to tell so early in the life of the mattress, but so far, so good. We've had a good experience. It was well-priced and the delivery was easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought one of Nest Bedding's wool mattresses and I've had it for three months now. I had it delivered. They send you the box and you do it yourself. It's super easy and straightforward. The bed is comfortable and it's cool sleeping in it. It's given me the best sleep I've ever had.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We donated the first bed that we got and Nest Bedding sent us a different one because it was too hard and after we slept on it for how long, it was tough. But they were cool about it and they sent us another one and it seemed a lot better. There were some things I liked about the first bed better than the second one but we’re basically happy so we're good with it. Overall, the customer service was really good and nobody was weird. The system's good and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I researched online and saw that Nest Bedding had decent reviews so I thought of trying it out and purchased the Alexander hybrid mattress. The delivery wasn't great but it's FedEx’s fault, not Nest. The mattress is somewhat heavy and I live in an apartment downtown in Cincinnati and they didn’t seem too keen on delivering a package that heavy, so I had to call a bunch of times. And now, I'm returning the product because it wasn't what I was looking for. It was a soft sleep and the head support wasn't very good. I've only emailed with their customer support but they've been helpful and their response is within a couple of hours.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for a good deal on the internet and I purchased the Love & Sleep mattress from Nest Bedding two months ago. I liked the price. The sales reps were very helpful. I read on their website what the expected time frame for delivery would be and the mattress arrived on time as I expected. Then we set the bed up on our own. The bed is great. It's working fine for us and I haven't had any problems with it. The quality of the product I got is very good. It's not very firm, but neither is it very soft. It's just the medium, which was what we were looking for. We had an easy and comfortable experience overall with Nest Bedding and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a twin-sized love bed and a cooling pad to go over it from Nest Bedding for my son. I also bought a cooling pad for one of our other beds. The love bed is my favorite bed in the whole house. It doesn’t move when I get up from it and that's very helpful for a mom putting a kid to sleep. It continually makes our lives better on a daily basis and I have been overwhelmed with the positive experience I’ve had. I’m waiting for my own bed to go kaput so I could get one for myself. I know that we’ll be a Nest Bedding customer when I replace all our mattresses. I've also told my friends that they have to get one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody gave me a Nest Bedding couch and I liked it. I didn't know that Nest Bedding made beds, but I found some reviews which said that their mattress is a very comparable mattress to the Beautyrest Black and it was $2,000 less. When I made the purchase, I just clicked the chat and I asked them if it was good for a back sleeper. And they were really good about it. They said it's good for back and side-sleepers. They also told me to get the medium, not the soft one. I did what they recommended and I didn't have to do an exchange.

The bed arrived as expected and I was nervous because I live in Phoenix and it's about 120 miles. But the delivery went well. The bed wasn't damaged and it was exactly the way they meant it to be. The bed is doing great and I'm really liking it. For the price, I felt really good about it. I haven't been sleeping longer, but I've been staying asleep, which is really nice. The person I'm dating got a Nest bed for him, too. It was a lot better than what he had. And my friends who come over and sit on it, they’re all curious. It seems like a real high quality mattress and in fact, it really is.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nest Bedding’s product is reviewed very highly and I've been very pleased with it. I had it delivered and I unpacked it. Their team has been nothing out of the ordinary.

Nest Bedding

Hi Donald, thanks for the review. If other companies let you return their bed without proof that actually still have it, I can't speak to their policy. We like to ensure that the customer does in fact have the bed and it is on the correct base. I read where you told our customer service rep that you didn't want to become an amateur photographer, that was funny! But I didn't see where he asked you for 8 photos. Again, sorry you feel asking for proof that you have the bed and used it properly was a hassle, most people understand that you have to prove you have a product to return it. I also see you have returned several beds, including a Purple, which you say you liked. Buying, trying and returning multiple beds can be tough on the body as your body doesn't get a chance to get used to a particular feel. I have reviewed the conversation you had with my staff and they were not only nice, professional and cordial, they offered you free products. I think we did a very nice job of helping you. Sorry you felt otherwise.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

My experience with Nest is not positive. The mattress wasn't for us. We tried it for 3 months and we never adjusted to the mattress. My back and hips hurt worse than any mattress I have ever owned. That's fine as I just chalked it up to not being the right mattress for us. The issue started when I contacted Nest for my refund since I was in my 100 No Risk Trial period. I asked them to authorize the return and told them exactly why I wanted to return it. The e-mail response I received stated, "I'm sorry to hear that the mattress isnt working for you! May I ask the reason for the return? Do you feel like the mattress is too soft or too firm? We would be more than happy to help resolve the problem!" I responded by copying and pasting my original e-mail and said I'm not sure what else they needed to know.

I then receive the response, "If you don't want to try a exchange, or even our complimentary topper, can you please provide us with some photos of the mattress, including the top, sides, law label, as well as the foundation you have the mattress resting on so that we can get your return approved. Please make sure the photos are as clear as possible." This is a hassle. I need to take at least 8 photos before they will authorize the return and I have lifting restrictions which means I'm going to have to remove my bedding, manhandle the mattress to take all the photos, then put the bedding back on to sleep on until they authorize the return because I don't have a place to put the mattress while waiting.

I'm certain I will get my refund eventually. However, we have also tried a Purple and Bear mattress and the return process was super easy (ie. hassle free). Still, my old memory foam mattress I purchased from Costco was more comfortable than all I have tried so far and I'm regretting the decision to get a new mattress at this point. I will say the Purple mattress was by far my favorite so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Their prices at Nest Bedding were lower than a mattress store and I got a nice mattress from them. It was delivered to my door by a carrier in a box so it's wasn't some a huge ordeal and it pops up when you unroll it. It's super convenient. It came very quickly, was reasonably priced, comfortable and easy to assemble. Overall, I'm happy with it. I would recommend someone going to Nest Bedding as opposed to a mattress store where the price is almost twice as much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were researching for a mattress online when we came upon Nest Bedding. We've had our Nest Bedding mattress for a few months now and it feels fine. Its quality has also been great.

Nest Bedding

Hi Patrick, We are so happy to hear you are loving your new Nest mattress! I am sure a good night sleep is detrimental to keeping you going through those long hauls on the road. We are glad to have helped! Thank you for taking the time to write a great review!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I'm a truck driver and I was looking online for different beds to help me with my back pain. I went on one website and I learned about the Nest Bedding product. It's less expensive than the Purple and Tuft mattress and it has some good value to it. So, I went ahead and took the leap of faith, and it has been good to me ever since. Their process when ordering online was straightforward. It couldn’t have been any easier to me. And, the item arrived a couple of days sooner than I thought it would.

The quality of sleep has improved and my back has definitely improved. I don’t feel pain when I wake up in the morning anymore. It feels great. I had an old innerspring mattress for a long time and it definitely got some “taking used to” to get used to a foam mattress. Even though it lacks a bit of side support when I sit on it on the edge, I absolutely love it. I would tell my friends to, at the very least, check Nest Bedding out because if anyone from the market put a new mattress, you don’t need to be paying $4,500 that's loaded with stuff that you don’t need. Their price was very, very good. I just wish I had come across them earlier.

Nest Bedding

Hi Kipp, Thank for taking the time to review our company. We are glad to hear your son like his new Nest mattress:)

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

My son picked out a Nest Bedding mattress. I ordered it on the internet and their website was simple and easy to use. Then UPS dropped it off and I put it in a summer house where a couple of bedrooms were added. We've had it since June. My son slept on it and said it was fine.

Nest Bedding

Hi Michelle, we are so sorry to hear you where sent the incorrect size the first time around. We hope you are finding yourself sleeping comfortable with your new correct sized mattress. We apologize that the mix up in sizes caused such an inconvenience for you. Due to our companies unique shipping system, it makes it harder to retrieve a mattress once it has been opened. We are hoping your mattress made its way to a family in need!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

We purchased The Alexander Signature Hybrid from Next Bedding six weeks ago. However, they sent us the wrong size mattress the first go round and we didn't find out because the box was labeled the right size. We opened it up and the bed was too big. The person we dealt with was nice and they sent us a new mattress right away. We've only been sleeping on the right one for a week now, but once we got it, the overall quality seems good.

But the problem was getting rid of the other one because they didn't provide any kind of support in terms of picking up the old one or figuring out what to do with it. They told us to find a local donation center that would come pick it up or just to give it away. So that sucks because it's not always easy to have somebody to come and pick up a mattress. We had already lugged it upstairs so I was frustrated with it. It’s a nice and expensive mattress and I'm like, "What the heck do I do with this?" I can’t fold it back up and stick it back in it. At this point, I'm still annoyed about the wrong size situation so I don’t recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried to read some reviews and looked at what I thought it would be good for me for the way that the product works. I decided to get a hybrid mattress and one of the memory foam pillows online from Nest Bedding. Everything was flawless compared to another experience I had. It meets my requirements. They shipped fast, the products were easy to set up and they're comfortable. It took some adjustments at first but my old mattress was pretty uncomfortable. I'm sleeping better with it. It's been a good experience overall. I would tell my friends to go through the questionnaire and see what meets their requirements and consider if it's good enough for them.

Nest Bedding

Hi Ryan, we are so happy we where able to replace your defective mattress with us very promptly. Happy to hear you and your wife are sleeping well. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Nest Bedding’s got high rankings in one of the review websites I visited and I made my first purchase with them about two years ago. Then recently, they sent another mattress as replacement because the one I got wore uneven. They stood behind their product and the new mattress they sent is excellent. My wife and I are both sleeping better with it. It's comparable to a Tempur-Pedic, so it’s a very good product for the price. Plus they have great customer service. I was in contact with the owner of Nest Bedding through email and he responded quickly about the return. He also seemed like a good stand-up person. I'd recommend them.

Nest Bedding

Hi Roman, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I bought a mattress from Nest Bedding and the overall quality seems good. I like it. There were some issues in finding the right bed spring that works with the mattress. But, other than that, everything was fine.

Nest Bedding

Hi Dmitry, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about your experience so far with your Nest bed!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Nest Bedding is one of the top results when I looked for a firmer mattress online. I was a little hesitant at first buying a mattress online but the reviews on quality from all the people that had purchased their mattress before convinced me to buy one. The process was easy and the delivery was perfect. Three months on and I’m enjoying the mattress. It’s pretty comfortable, convenient and I wake up with less pain than I did before. I’ve recommended Nest Bedding to several people.

Nest Bedding

Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you are loving your new Nest mattress.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I needed a new mattress so I ordered one online from Nest Bedding. I've had it for about a couple of months now, and I’m hoping that it’s a little bit more durable than my previous mattress. So far, everything is good. I have no complaints.

Nest Bedding

Hi Shane, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience in our showroom. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

We were shopping around a bit and I wanted to try one of the mattresses in a box just because they usually had the 100-day period. And when we found out that there was a Nest Bedding showroom in Hollywood, my wife and I decided to go. When we got there, we were really impressed with the bed. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. We didn't really feel pushed and he let us tried everything. I liked that they had a showroom. That was great because we had seen and got to try a bunch of their different mattresses before we made the commitment. We called a couple times and they ran directly to one of their showrooms. There was no corporate customer service. Everyone was really tied in. It was just really good customer experience overall.

The bed we purchased was dropped off through FedEx. We had tried Casper before and it didn't really seem to hold up for a while. So, we were not really sure about the Bed In A Box. It's been a little bit over a month and the bed feels great. The quality of the mattress is really nice and we've already recommended it to a few people.

Nest Bedding

HI Matthew, thank you for taking the time to review our company. We apologize if you found our proper foundation page not informative enough. We will work on offering up more information to the consumer in the future. Thanks for your feed back!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We’ve had a bed from Nest Bedding for a little over two months now. It was our first Nest purchase and we did so because of their 100-day guarantee. We got and tried a twin Love & Sleep mattress which we like for the most part. We’re trying to get a bed like the one that we already had but it wasn’t quite the same and that’s as expected. We don’t actually sleep on it, but our kid does, so it doesn’t really have much of an impact on our sleep. My son’s not old enough to really ask and I don’t know if it really matters what he sleeps on, but he likes it. From what we’ve done with it, the quality seems nice. We haven’t had any negatives about it so far.

The sales reps were somewhat helpful. The one thing I didn’t quite like is the overall vagueness of their frame or foundation requirement. They said the foundation and the boards can’t flex but these don’t have any kind of requirements on, like the thickness of the wooden board. It’s just vague overall. I had the bed delivered by FedEx because I don’t think they have a storefront anywhere around our area. FedEx said they couldn’t ship it so I had to go pick it up from their facility. That’s the only time we’ve had something failed to ship to our house which is new since it’s only about a year and a half old. We haven’t had any issues with any other packages or mail not able to find our house. Overall, Nest Bedding is nice. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it but I wouldn’t say, “It’s bad to go there” or “Do not to do it” either. The bed is different and convenient but there’s nothing overly special or amazing about it for us.

Nest Bedding

Hi Herb, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Also, thank you for any future referrals!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I did a lot of research on the internet and I concluded that Nest Bedding made a good product. I've been very pleased with the quality of the mattress that I got from them. It is very comfortable. As a matter of fact, people I know have been thinking about another bed and I'd tell them Nest Bedding has great products. Overall, their service and quality of products are good.

Nest Bedding

Hi Vinu, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new Nest mattress!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased a mattress from Nest Bedding due to the online reviews I've read. Then I purchased it online and had a curbside delivery. The mattress was easy to assemble. I’m still getting used to it but it seems decent. The bed's good. I like that the the mattress is comfortable. It's a good value purchase.

Nest Bedding Company Profile