Call toll free
4.69/5
Based on 284 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, Nest Bedding has provided our customers with factory-direct, quality and eco-friendly mattresses and bedding. We hand make our mattresses in the United States with Queen sizes starting at $599. Our natural bedding products include organic sheets and blankets for the whole family.

We have a 10+ year warranty, 100 night no risk trial, free shipping, and financing starting at 0%. What’s not to love? Try Nest Bedding today by visiting one of our eight locations in the New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago areas, or shop online.

Nest Bedding Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

343 Nest Bedding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Alexander Signature is one of the best mattress I have ever seen. I was little worry to buy it online but now I'm 100% satisfied. Mattress got luxury style and it's very comfortable. If you want to get it with discount I recommend to search online: peakget Nest Bedding.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2018

We purchased the Nest Alexander after being upsold from the Love model. TL;DR, not happy with it, wish we could return it, Nest as a company makes it near impossible (and reading other reviews, apparently notoriously difficult) to secure a refund and the "Lifetime Comfort Guarantee" really doesn't translate too much. Let me walk you through what may, with a high probability, be your buying experience in the near future. You'll walk into the store, excited about the premise of a high-quality memory foam bed at a fraction of the price, and the embroidery on the beds will invite you to lay down into a soft cushy layer of foam. You may even purchase a bed, telling yourself a story of better sleep for years to come, and an easy hassle-free return policy *just in case* it doesn't work out. It sounds wonderful, right?

Your first night (and almost every night subsequently), I know this may sound gross, but you will sweat in the bed. You will ABSOLUTELY sweat because of the memory foam. Memory foam traps heat and doesn't allow it to dissipate - period. It doesn't matter how many times they mention "cooling technology", offer a "cooling mattress protector", or simply ignore the hundreds of complaints about their bed. You can be a 95 lb woman, a 210 lb man, somewhere in between - regardless, you will wake up nightly in a damp, clammy, grossed out state. Having sweat in the bed, your warranty and the ability to return the mattress will be immediately voided as sweat = a stain (sorry for the grossness). This seems suspiciously intentional on the part of Nest as a company.

You can complain, but it will be impossible to get a refund. Don't believe their promises (notice how they subtly shift the blame back onto each customer in each one of the above and below reviews where someone complains about the return process - if they offer a "Lifetime Comfort Guarantee", how could it possibly be so difficult to return an item?). You'll notice if you delve into the actual terms of the "Lifetime Comfort Guarantee" policy that what it really boils down to is 50% a new bed model (who would want to spend another $$$ in order to effectively process a return?).

We spent 4 weeks going back and forth with their customer service team over email, specifically a Todd ** who is the Director of Customer Experience. It was a terrible experience. Similar to other reviews, Nest asked for a detailed history of what bed frames we had used, what sheets we had used, and other areas of inquiry. We've actually tried three different bed frames and went without a bed frame - in the course of trying to solve for this bed, we used a wooden platform frame, a wire mesh one, a pallet bed frame, and eventually even on the floor. We tried high thread count sheets, low thread count sheets - none of it changes the molecular composition of a memory foam bed that traps heat.

Save yourself the hassle - you can get a similar memory foam mattress on Wayfair for $200-$300. Since the Nest bed will only last you a couple of years anyway, and you'll never be able to return it, why spend the extra few hundred dollars? Or try Casper or Purple, IDK - I have to imagine their return policy is actually honored (though I have no claims/evidence, we're going with Leesa Sapira, a pocket coil bed, for our next one - we are done with Nest). We wish it wasn't so, we were so excited when we first purchased the bed and even up to the point of initiating a customer service thread, thought they would see it through. This company is flash in the pan.

To Whom it May Concern:

This customer purchased in July 2015 and did not reach out to Nest Bedding in any way until June 2018. No attempt was made during the trial period or thereafter to find a solution to the overheating issue nor was there ever a request for an exception to be made regarding the mattress being returned despite not being in like-new condition. The only communication that was had with the customer is when they reached out demanding a cash refund after nearly three years of ownership to prevent them from writing negative reviews on major websites (see below).

“If Nest is unable to process the refund, our only alternative is to share our honest feedback– on a bed that sleeps hot, which is information that won't be shared with you during the sales process, with a warranty that will immediately be voided by that fact – with Yelp, Best Mattress Review, Mattress Nerd, Good Bed, Sleep Sherpa, Sleepopolis, Consumer Affairs, our own social media, the BBB, and all friends and family.”

Despite the aggression, the customer was presented with professional responses and sincere attempts to find no-costs solutions, as well as suggestions on ways their sleep environment could be improved so that the mattress was working for their needs. Finally, the customer was grandfathered into our Lifetime Comfort Guarantee, which provided an opportunity to purchase a replacement mattress with a 50% discount.

Nest Bedding produces a line of mattresses and bedding products that are designed to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of customers. We will fully admit, not every product is going to work for every customer, but that is why we have a diverse product line. We employ highly qualified staff so that we can learn from the first experience and help a customer transition to something that better meets their need. We do have the expectation that the mattress is properly protected during the comfort trial, and occasionally have to restrict a return if it has been damaged (less than 1% of returns). We always work with a customer on temperature issues and we always review each damaged mattress case-by-case when it is brought to our attention within a reasonable timeframe.

Thank you for your consideration of Nest Bedding. Please feel free to write to us at customerservice@nestbedding.com if you have any additional questions about the claims that are being made in this review.

Sincerely,

Resolution response: July 24, 2018

Thankfully a wonderful employee named Todd was able to help get the mattress returned.

The mattress itself wasn't poor quality, it simply wasn't for me. As it turns out, I may have been sent a mislabeled mattress. But you have to sleep on it for a full 30 days before you are even eligible to return it. Once you ask to return, the company policy is to try to get you into a different mattress, not just refund you and be done. They are nice about it but keep trying so it delays the process.

I would recommend that a customer asks upfront, and gets it in writing, what the steps required to return the mattress if it comes to that. There are specific photos required which would be easier to get if you knew ahead of time what is expected. Including that information with the mattress would also beneficial.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I have been attempting to return my mattress for over 30 days now. This company wants to stall and continue to talk and diagnose things. The mattress is not soft like it should be. The mattress feels exactly like a regular old plush top spring mattress. The foam doesn't feel like memory foam. It doesn't get hot so maybe that is a trade off but I want a memory foam feel. Anyway, that shouldn't be a big deal, it isn't for me, take it back. Finally frustrated, yesterday I decided to remove the mattress from my bed and put my old mattress back on. In forethought, I snapped some photos of the mattress to show that it is in perfect condition. I sent them the photos, told them I took it off my bed and am still wanting to return it. So now today, I get an email stating that they want specific photos of the mattress and even pics from under my bed. WHAT??

They had the last 30 days to tell me what they wanted from me but they never did. Now that they know the mattress is off the bed, they want photos that are impossible to get. The wood supports are not on the bed anymore because my old mattress doesn't need them. I am beyond frustrated with trying to get this mattress out of my house. I finally called my credit card company today to file a claim. If you depending on the 100 night guarantee, look elsewhere. This company is horrible to deal with if you don't want to keep their mattress. What a disappointing experience. Now I have this incredibly heavy 100+ pound mattress leaning against a wall with storage totes in front to help keep it from falling down. It is not safe there and I want it out of my house!

Original review: June 3, 2018

Had been thinking about purchasing a new mattress for a while now. But I'm a cheap tightwad. So each time I would get to looking, I'd change my mind and say "I have something to sleep on, no need spending money I don't have on something I already have." But the mattress I had been sleeping on for the 3 years I have been in this location hurt my back. And I'm very top heavy so it would kinda sink in at the heaviest part of me and I'd feel like I was sleeping downhill head first. Just all uncomfortable all the way around. So this time I got to thinking about it and searching, I came across Nest Bedding Love and Sleep Mattress. Before I knew it I had it in the cart and checked out. Done it completely on impulse before I changed my mind. Then I went to worrying and reading more reviews about people saying it was uncomfortable, and getting the run around upon trying to return it. But excited, nevertheless, to receive my new mattress.

So the big day comes, I'm at my hair appointment, head full of foils when I get the alert that it has been delivered. I'm getting antsy and impatient ready to get to the house to get it safely inside before I go to work. Lol so I get home, drag the box in, move the old mattress and get to work unboxing it. I've never opened a bed in the box before and when I laid it across my bed frame I'm disappointed and thinking the mattress was the wrong size. But when I finally got the plastic off and it started unfolding itself I seen the truth. How they get such a big mattress folded into such a small package I'll never know. But I just laughed at myself. So the moment of truth will it support my weight and be comfy at the same time. I lay on it and all I can say is I wanted to call in to work and just lay on my bed all night, but I still have to pay for it so I hurry out the door to work. Anxious to get home and go to sleep!

I'm here to tell you that my first sleep on this mattress blew me away. It was so comfortable. I don't remember tossing and turning as much as I usually do and the best part of all... I woke up with virtually no back pain. So many times on my old mattress. And by so many times I mean every day, I wake up and can't sleep as long as I'd like due to back pain. I get up and hobble into the front of the house like I'm 74 years old. And I'm only 32!!!! But upon waking from my first sleep on this mattress, I woke up pain free and walking to the front like any young spry 32 year old should! Lol why anyone would even consider sending this mattress back is beyond me. I love it and will recommend it over any high end mattress to anyone out there. 5 stars from this Mississippi girl!

Original review: April 4, 2018

One day, my sister and I went to Nest Bedding, we sat on their beds, and we thought, “Hey, this feels pretty good.” My granddaughter who lives with me needed a new mattress then. That weekend I went back and I got it for her, and she loves it. When they delivered it, it was unwrapped and then they just put it out. It was beautiful and the quality was very nice. The sales rep wasn’t pushy. She just waited till we asked her questions. She was very nice and informative when we did ask her. She really had a lot to do with us making up our minds to purchase one and I am very happy with my purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Original review: April 3, 2018

We had a great experience with Nest. They're local and we could go to the store, explore and actually sit on the different mattresses. Also, they took out the middle person and it kept the price down to a very affordable amount. The sales representatives have always been very informed, helpful, patient with us because we made some adjustments, very accommodating and very good at communicating. Even the delivery team was great and very timely. We bought a mattress, a topper, a blanket, a coverlet and two pillows. It’s great and we like them. It took us a while to find the exact right combination, but we’re very happy with it now. The overall quality is excellent. And, I recommended them to my son if he moves out to the Bay Area.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I visited stores and I tested out a bunch of other foam mattresses. Most of them were very similar in feel but Nest seemed to be 30 or 40% cheaper than with Casper. Also, everyone there were very friendly and helpful. Our interaction was very pleasant and they showed me everything in the store. I purchased the queen-sized foam bed and I really enjoy the product. It has been a positive impact to my sleep and it is a great value. It is a very good sleep product for the money.

Nest Bedding response

Hey Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Nest Bedding experience. Glad to hear you where able to make it into one of our stores! Hope you enjoy your mattresses for many years to come:)

Original review: April 1, 2018

We've had a great, fantastic experience with Nest Bedding. We visited their showroom in Palo Alto and tried out their product. We liked it quite a bit and although we tried out a few other stores in the area, nothing had the same maximization of price and comfort. Also unlike other places we went to, Nest Bedding's sales reps were not pushy at all but they were still informative. They introduced us to what they’re about, let us try things by ourselves and came back a few times just to make sure. Once we had made the rounds, we wanted to double check and verify if it’s the right decision and it was. I really like their staff. I highly recommend Nest Bedding. We have had the bed about half a year now and the quality is great. My wife and I both sleep much better than the previous mattress.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I was searching for top beds and wanted to get something that was better than what I got before. I found Nest Bedding online and it was my first time purchasing a bed so I spent time to research it. The Alexander foam that I bought was a little bit too soft for me so I would’ve preferred something a little bit firmer but the experience was good. I also like that's it not too hot, which is nice. The sales rep told me what my options were and explained the trade-off between each one. The delivery was great, it came on time and was exactly what I expected. I would tell my friends to go look at the Nest Bedding site and look at the options offered with the Bay Area. I would recommend trying it out and going to a store, which is what I did.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I had heard from others that Nest Bedding had good mattresses, so I decided to purchase from them. They've been great. I went into the store and tried different beds, and the sales rep was always very helpful. The delivery guys were helpful as well and very good. They came in and set the new mattress up, and I disposed of the old mattress myself. But we had some issues with the delivery of the box spring. The queen mattress that I got from Nest Bedding last July is between firm and plush, as I've been a side sleeper, and I liked it a lot. It's a good mattress and my sleep has been better.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Nest Bedding. We are happy to hear your store experience was a pleasant one!

Original review: March 25, 2018

The mattress I had was nine years old, I needed a new one and I started doing some research. I spent six months reading about mattresses from different vendors and seeing what was out there. I also caught onto this whole 'buy your mattress online" craze and that made me look at a number of Nest Bedding and a couple of other ones. I lied down in a couple of expensive memory foams and I found that they heat up over time. I’m heat-sensitive and Nest was a high wood mattress. It was softer and didn't have that same memory foam heat retention problem that I had seen with some other pure memory foam mattresses. Nest was also very price-competitive and they had a showroom here in New York, so I was able to see it and lie on it.

The rep, a very nice young man, said that he owned one and was very pleased with it. I tried different ones and the latex mattresses on the showroom felt quite nice but it was thin. I also tried the latex hybrid but I didn't like it since it was a bit firmer than I wanted. I also went to Dixie Beds which had some latex mattresses that I lied on and they were price-competitive but I liked the height on the Nest bed.

Once I got it, It shipped very quickly and set-up was something I was able to handle on my own. The mattress is heavy so I had to take my time driving it into my bedroom. Getting the thing unpacked wasn't that tough but it would be nice if they could package a knife that you could use to cut through the plastic which would ensure that you don't damage the mattress. There's a tight packing around it and you don't want to use a blade because you don't want to slice open your mattress. I managed to find a pair of scissors which did the job and once I got that done, it popped open fast on its own.

I kept my old mattress around for a day or two. There was some slight gassing but it wasn't terrible. Just to be on the safe side, I didn't want to lie in it for about 24 hours. And then, I just swapped it in and out. I had to buy a mattress bag for my existing mattress in order to dispose of it. If they could bundle up a complimentary bag in with their mattress so that you could use it to wrap your old mattress for disposal, that would be a nice feature. Overall, the experience has been pretty good. I got no complaints about the mattress and it has served me well. It's a great product but I haven't had it for very long, so I don't know how it's going to age so I'll find that out. I would recommend Nest Beds to someone else and I would tell them that it’s pretty good.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I saw Nest Bedding in the paper in the mail so I went online to see if I could get some reviews about it and the reviews were very good. The sales rep was very nice, very helpful and very patient. I purchased a mattress and adjustable bed. It sleeps very well, but I get hot in it and I thought I was purchasing something that had cooling gel properties in it. Nonetheless, the delivery was on the third floor and it went very well and as promised. The product was in new condition and the set-up went well.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I bought two mattresses and the bed set from Nest Bedding. I was assisted by a good salesman. He was knowledgeable and friendly. So far, I find the mattress comfortable and of good quality. Overall, it’s a good mattress. I'd tell my friends to put Nest Bedding on their list of things to look at.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Everybody in my family now has a Nest bed. We've had their products in our home for a few years now and we liked the feel of the beds as they were very comfortable. I used to have a hip pain and shoulder pain waking up, and I don't anymore. The most recent items we got from them were a double mattress and a pillow. The people in the store were incredibly helpful and really customer focused as well. When they delivered our items, it was all right--either they left the products out front or my husband was home. Nest Bedding was great and I was totally satisfied with their items. I have recommended them to people.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience with Nest Bedding has been good. I walked in to their store in Chicago and I liked the bed. We purchased a king-size bed and we got two king-size pillows. The sales rep was really helpful and the delivery team was prompt. So far, my sleep has been better. I still have a lot of sleeping issues, but it’s nice to be in a king-size bed. Furthermore, the quality is really good. We’re very happy with it. I’ve recommended it to people.

Original review: March 19, 2018

My wife and I really liked Nest Bedding's soft pillow-top style mattresses and a lot of reviews that we were reading were hit or miss. Everybody’s perception of soft is different and just wasn’t soft enough for us. Nest's customer service was fantastic and they tried to send us a topper that they said was softer and nothing really worked out for us. And they accepted the return and we went with a different direction. They were very accommodating and made the whole return process very simple. And also, the Nest product was very well-made and the price was reasonable.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Jeremy, We are sorry to hear that our mattress ultimately did not work out for you guys. I am glad we where able to make the return an easy process. Thank you for sharing your experience that you had with Nest Bedding. We appreciate the 5 stars even if the mattress did not work out!

Original review: March 18, 2018

I purchased a hybrid bed from Nest Bedding. It was not all foam and I thought that might be a good mix for me but I've only had it for two months. I didn’t keep it because it just wasn’t comfortable. I called to tell them that I wanted to return it because I was experiencing hip pain and they offered a mattress topper, but that didn’t help either. Nevertheless, I would recommend them. They had excellent customer service.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I saw Nest Bedding advertised on Facebook a good bit. And where I’m at, you can buy mattresses locally but there isn't a large selection and they’re usually really overpriced. The Nest bed is not cheap but from the reviews, I felt like you get more for your money because you’re cutting out the middleman. And also, you pay for it upfront but if you don’t like it, you get your money back. I got my information online and then I called the actual Nest store and placed an order over the phone. The person I spoke with answered all my questions. I got a nice and really comfortable mattress. It’s well built and I like it.

I had two family members buy a Nest bed also. They bought their other mattress locally and they paid about what I paid for mine. I paid 1500 and theirs didn’t last for three years and I told them to try the Nest bed. And when they bought their Nest bed, it came with a lifetime warranty, too. So I said, “What can you lose.” As long as they don’t fall then go out of business. I'd also tell my friends to try Nest out. It's better than what they can buy locally. I’m in a rural area and we got mattress stores but usually, what they have are hyped up average mattresses. I went and looked at some before and they got sales pitches but they wanted $2000 for a mattress and box springs. But you can just tell it wasn’t well built. It wasn’t Nest. I’m happy with the product Nest got.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Nest Bedding has a storefront in Palo Alto which is close to where I live, so I was able to go there and try out the mattress before buying it, which is something I like to do. I'm happy with the quality of the mattress, and the sales representative that I worked with was really friendly and helpful. I went back a couple of weeks later and bought some sheets and she remembered me. It's pleasant to have somebody recognize your face.

Original review: March 13, 2018

We moved from Washington State and we needed a new bed when we came here and we went with Nest because of the ratings and the price margin. We got the adjustable bed for a king size pillow top mattress, and a gel comforter. I called somebody in California and they were very knowledgeable and provided quick feedback on conversations we had via email.

We were under the impression that we paid the money for the white-glove service to have an all-inclusive service, but that didn't really happen out front. The adjustable bed was a heavy thing and the people that delivered that assumed that we were going to set it up all ourselves. If they were going to hire out somebody, they should make sure they understand what was the intent of what they were going to do. Other than that, it was a quick service, and it didn't take very long from store to home and it had a good price line.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I had a good time with my Nest Bedding experience. Their reps helped us get a bed that we wanted. We purchased a hybrid mattress in a showroom close to where we live. We knew who made them so we didn't worry about potential offcast. Our sleep has been great since I got it. We own a small mattress before so it’s nice to have more room. It’s great quality and we like it.

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Initially, we liked a mattress that was all memory foam and softer. But eventually, when you have something like that, it might not be as ideal throughout than something harder but also a little firmer, then it’ll get a little softer. For long-term, it’ll be nicer to sleep on to and we want that when we buy a mattress. The delivery team dropped it off and then I brought it in and set it up. They also delivered a pillow. I’d recommend Nest Bedding. I really like that they knew where everything was coming from, that was a big plus. And they were one of the few that offered the hybrid at a really affordable price. I really like the springs and foam support.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I tried a handful of mattresses and Nest Bedding's was the most comfortable. The sales reps at the store were really nice. It's a high-quality mattress and I would definitely recommend it to others, though it depends on what type of bed they’re looking for.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I have the Nest Hybrid Signature Series mattress in king size and it is amazing. When I was researching hybrid type beds that have different functionalities, I initially liked a Purple Mattress and ended up ordering one but my wife wasn’t liking it. So, we searched for what else was out there. I compared a bunch of mattresses and then I saw the mattress that I wanted which was the Nest Bed. I went to their website and it was simple and easy to use. I looked at some reviews and everyone said it was a pretty good mattress. I then compared it to the shape and make of what I already had. I thought I liked the Purple Mattress but when it came down to it, my wife and I both preferred the Nest.

Buying the bed was seamless. I placed the order online, then the mattress showed up at the house on good timing and we were able to self-install. I like the Nest bed we have but having a better type of mattress cover would improve its overall make. I didn’t like having to put any type of special sheet or mattress covering because it degraded from the quality and the feel of the mattress. The basic sheet worked better when I had it but we left the mattress protector on it just so that we had and kept the warranty on it. And although it seemed like it would be better without the mattress cover on, we didn’t want to damage it, so we put it back on. Other than that, I haven’t had a problem sleeping on the mattress and I'm super satisfied with it. So, why waste your money on other mattresses that don’t perform when you can get something half the price which is just as or more comfortable than big name brands?

Original review: March 11, 2018

We tried Loom & Leaf before and we didn’t like that mattress. If our dog's on the other side of the bed or my wife gets up or I get up in the middle of the night, we start sinking in the middle of the mattress. We Googled best foam mattress and Nest Bedding popped up. We first got the medium firmness one, then we got the firmest one. It was super easy to switch out the mattresses with their reps and they shipped the new one quickly. Their delivery crew also did a good job. We have our Nest bed for a little over a year now and we recommend it. It’s a comfortable mattress and it got rid of the issue we had with our old bed.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Nest Bedding seemed like the best fit among the different places I looked at and I found its hybrid aspect most interesting. Their sales reps in the store were very helpful, professional, accommodating, and nice, and then I had the mattress and box spring delivered. But I returned the first one because it was too soft and they worked with me in finding another one and in getting the second one brought in without costing me money because I had costs incurred for bringing the first one up the stairs. I ended up getting one that was too hard with a mattress topper because it was a medium with two tops. I'm happy with the one I have and I would recommend the mattress and the service.

Original review: March 9, 2018

We went to the store and tried out several beds. The Nest Bedding reps were super nice and very helpful and then we ended up ordering the Hybrid bed there at the store and then it was shipped to us. I am happy with the price and the quality is great. We actually just got back from vacation and we couldn't wait to get back into our bed 'cause everything else was crappy. We love our bed and I would recommend Nest Bedding to a friend.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I love my Nest bed. We bought two different twin beds to make a king bed. We needed different ones so my husband got one of the all-natural ones like a latex spring hybrid and then I got the all foam soft. We tried different beds. I need something really soft and he needs something really hard and the only way we can do that is to have two different mattresses. So, it was nice to be able to get two different mattresses that are the same height and size, so that when you have sheets on, it doesn’t look all deformed. My husband originally bought the extra firm and then he needed to switch it out to the medium firm, and it was really easy to do it with Nest Bedding.

We were so defeated in buying a mattress and a mattress floor is the worst place ever. You walk in and you feel like you’re being sold and wasting money and we actually liked the Nest store. It was really cute, really modern, and it's like definitely targeting the late 30’s crowd. And the people there were nice, and it didn’t seem like they were selling us. We ordered our mattresses on the phone through the store. And everything was seamless. Nest Bedding did great. I’m super happy with my purchase and I’ve been recommending it to friends who say they need a new bed.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Nest Bedding had a good price and decent quality. Their website was easy to use when I was purchasing and the product was just dropped off by their delivery team, which wasn't a problem for me. It's a good mattress and I recommend it.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Last year, I went into Nest Bedding's store and ordered the mattress from them. Their price was right for the product I wanted and everything was fine. Their rep gave me a clear idea of the range of choices and prices, and she seemed to know what I was looking for which was a good basic foam mattress. She pointed me to a couple of the test beds they had there and took the order. Then the mattress showed up pretty quickly. I wasn’t at home when it was delivered so their guys were able to leave it in the lobby of the building and from there I was the one who handled it. It was a good and easy experience and the mattress is an improvement over the worn out mattress we had. If my friends were looking for a new foam mattress, I would recommend Nest Bedding to them.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I had a halfway decent bed but I needed it to be more comfortable. I saw Nest Bedding's store as I was driving by and so I went in, and the rep was really good about showing me the different levels and kinds of assessing my needs. They don’t actually carry everything there in the store, so I was able to just place my order in the store and have it delivered to my house. Plus the delivery was free.

I bought a bedding topper and though I was hoping to get something right off the bat, they didn’t have that particular one. But I was happy with the outcome and the product is superior. It's real comfortable and I don’t think that Bed Bath & Beyond has anything like it. It holds its shape really well even if I’m sleeping on the same side all the time. When I make my bed, I can see how smooth it is and it’s really holding up well, so it's money well-spent. However, they could have more of their popular items in the store. But I realize that this is the Bay Area and so people can’t afford bigger store spaces. I would tell my friends to go to Nest Bedding instead of a box store. They'll get a superior product and good customer service there.

Nest Bedding expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Nest Bedding is a family-owned, factory-direct mattress and bedding company. Founded in 2011, its bedding is made in the U.S. and eco-friendly. It offers a 100-night, risk-free guarantee with its mattresses. Nest Bedding mattresses range from $400 to $1,500.

• Alexander Signature series: These memory foam mattresses range from twin to California king and can be purchased in soft, medium or luxury firm. They range from $900 to $1,400.

• Love & Sleep mattress: This mattress comes in medium or firm and from twin to California king sizes. It costs between $400 and $750.

• Risk-free trial: You can try your Nest Bedding mattress for 100 nights risk-free. If you don’t like it, the company will help you donate it to a local charity and issue you a refund.

• Warranty: Nest Bedding mattresses are all covered by a 10 or 20-year warranty for defects in materials and workmanship. If your mattress develops split seams, coil failure or a visible permanent compression greater than one inch, the company will repair or replace the mattress.

• Online or in store: You can buy Nest Bedding products online and enjoy free shipping, or you can visit any of their eight showroom locations in New York, California or Illinois.

• Best for: those who want a high quality, affordable mattress, people who prefer products made in the United States and those who want an eco-friendly mattress and bedding.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Nest Bedding Company Information

2011
835 San Pablo Ave.
Albany
1-888-992-2001
www.nestbedding.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business