toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Nest Bedding

Hi Jeffrey, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We are so glad you are loving your new Nest mattress!! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for any recommendations you send our way.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I've had to acquire a second place to live so I needed to furnish it. I started researching the different Bed In A Box. The price point, the combination of materials, and the fact that new friends of ours whose family had purchased, didn't like it, returned the Bed in a Box, and then bought a Nest bed made me decide to go with Nest Bedding. They said they really like it. I slept on the Nest bed five nights and so far, the quality seems fine and everything was advertised to be. The box was a little scuffed when it got here but that can potentially happen. For the value, price and overall experience, I would recommend Nest Bedding.

Nest Bedding

Hi Luan, thank you for reviewing our company. We love to hear how customers are doing during their trial period. Sounds like your are still adjusting to your new Nest mattress. If you end up needing to chat with anyone about your new mattress, out customer service line is always open. Thanks again for the great review!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I saw lots of good reviews online for Nest Bedding. I received some emails from them saying that they were preparing the mattress for me so it took some time for them to customize it. Once delivered, it's easy to install and it didn't take too much time to make the mattress restart into the original form after we opened it. The mattress I purchased from them is not really too firm and not really too soft. I'm a back sleeper and a side sleeper so that's why I can't enjoy it. I would prefer if it's a little firmer so it's better when I sleep on the edge. But it's really smooth as far as the surface and I love it. It's cool at night, the temperature is good and the response is fast enough for me.

My old mattress which was 16-inch hurt for my back but the Nest one helped me and I sleep better now. I'm satisfied with its quality though I've had it only for a month so I need to spend more time to be acquainted and have more experience with it to see if it's reliable or not. Also, the price for all their products is really high.

Nest Bedding

Hi Justin, Thank you so much for giving us a great review! We are glad to hear that you and your family are liking your new Nest mattress. Our customer service phone line is always open if you end up having any questions about your purchase. Thanks again for the great review!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I was looking for a bed that was going to be used by our five-year-old and I came across the Nest Bedding products and became interested. I did a little research on it and decided to give it a shot and made a purchase online a couple of weeks ago. Then I had it delivered soon to our location and they came within the time frame that they specified. But we're still evaluating it in terms of long term usability and success. If we had anybody who's looking to change out their children's bedding, it would be something they would go with. I took a little bit of a gamble purchasing from them because it's done online. I get its advantages but it is nice to go to a store and feel what it's like. But other than that, it's been a great experience so far and a positive one. My kids like the bed and it seems to be doing quite well.

Nest Bedding

Hi Chris, Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you are loving your new Nest mattress. Thank you in advance for any recommendations that you send our way!

Original review: July 11, 2017

We got a new mattress from Nest Bedding, and so far, we like it. The quality seems real good. We're getting used to it, and I'm definitely getting better sleep than before. I had a great experience, overall, and it's something that I'd tell somebody to definitely look into and try out.

Nest Bedding

Hi Michael, We are so glad to hear you are loving your new Nest mattress. Thank you for the great review!!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I got a Nest Bedding mattress to replace my 15 year old mattress because it was sagging. It was better and comfortable too. It’s also a good replacement for the Purple brand that I returned because it was stiff even though it wasn’t supposed to be. I’ve had it for a couple of months now and so far, I like it and I would recommend it. I haven't tried every mattress out there, but it's better than the other ones that I had.

Nest Bedding

Hi Eden, thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate the time you took to write this review. Also, thank you for the recommendation of our products to your mother. If she ends up having any questions, our customer service phone line is always open. Thanks again!

Original review: July 9, 2017

Nest Bedding has the best reviews. When I did the online chat as I was torn, they were really helpful on whether to pick a medium firmness or a firm bed, and I bought the Alexander Hybrid. I love it. It's super easy, great quality, and really affordable compared to most beds. I sleep much better and I don't have back problems anymore. I already told my mom about Nest Bedding and she's going to get one too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Nest Bedding

Hi Bethany, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience that you have had so far with our Alexander Hybrid series. We are so sorry you have not found that perfect comfort level that you and your husband are looking for. Have you thought about venturing into the all foam Alexander series? It sounds like our Alexander medium might be that perfect feel for you two. I am glad to hear that the pillows are working out! If you end up having any questions about your purchase and would like to chat more, our customer service line is always open. Thanks again for the great review! We truly appreciate your business.

Original review: July 8, 2017

The Alexander Hybrid mattress we got from Nest Bedding didn't work. In the first three weeks that we had it, it was perfect. It was soft and was like bliss. Then it went really soft. Nest sent us a firmer one. But this firmer mattress is like a brick with fillings and we're still trying it to get through the first 30 days. But it’s looking like it’s going to stay too hard. My husband had two weeks of back pain because of it. We'll probably order or find another one to try and then return this firmer one. But we’re satisfied with the two pillows we got and will not be returning them.

I also feel great about the overall quality of the Nest Bedding product. If the mattresses have had the right comfort level, there would have been no problems. My husband and I were looking for a 7 or 8 and the firmer one they sent us was around 8 or 9 and the first one we got was 5-7. As for the Nest Bedding staff, they have been courteous, prompt and professional and I had been very pleased with the two sales representatives I dealt with. They were both very good. We also had the product delivered whenever we wanted. I would recommend Nest Bedding and the quality of their products but if someone is looking for a mattress with the level of firmness same as what we're looking, do not go to Nest.

Resolution In Progress

Nest Bedding

Hi Chelsea, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience so far with our Alexander Hybrid series. Sometimes you just don't pick the right mattress the first time around, which is why we have such a great exchange policy.

It sounds like our Alexander series, which is all foam, would be a better fit for your comfort needs. Please feel free to give us a call on our customer service line at 888-992-2001. We would love to help you out with any comfort issues that you are having. Thanks again for the review.

Original review: July 5, 2017

First and foremost, we really like the price at Nest Bedding. And then with all the reviews, it seemed like a good option for us as it seemed to be good quality for the price. We got the hybrid mattress, but we're used to a memory foam. With this hybrid, there is a lot of motion and vibration. We find that even against our headboard, our breathing would actually cause it to rattle, or if a car drives by a busy road behind our house, the vibration in the floor causes that rattle, so it wakes us up in the middle of the night constantly. We even got little rubber washers to put on it to try and do some of the absorption, but we're just used to the memory foam and having less motion come through.

It's a great mattress and you can tell the quality's nice and it's comfortable, however, for our needs, we'd like to look at something else. But otherwise, I know Nest Bedding has other mattresses and I'm definitely going to consider looking at them. I've no issues with the company in general and I was satisfied with my experience.

Nest Bedding

Hi Elena, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I am glad to hear that the upgrade from your 15 year old mattress is going very well. Our edge support is slightly different from the older innerspring mattresses that people are typically use to, but it should hold up well if you like to sleep towards the edge of the mattress. Thanks again for the review and I hope you sleep well for many years to come!

Original review: July 3, 2017

My sister ordered two mattresses from Nest Bedding. It was packed nicely and delivered quickly. Also, their delivery team was extremely helpful. They helped us get the mattress up the stairs and situate it. And so, we were able to bring it up into our apartment. Also, it was fun to see the mattress unfurl from a little package. Since the purchase, the new mattress has held up really well. It has been such a change from my 15-year-old mattress which was terrible. It is very comfortable and I get a lot more sleep. However, the edge firmness is a little softer than what some of the reviews have said. Still, everything else is perfect and I highly approve of the product.

Resolution In Progress

Nest Bedding

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to review your new Nest mattress. We appreciate you giving an account of your experience so far on our Alexander series. Thank you for your understanding on the delayed shipping of your product.

In response to your painful adjustment; it truly can take up to 30 days to adjust to a new type of support and wear in a new product. That being said, if you still find yourselves sleeping uncomfortably after the 30 day adjustment period, please feel free to give us a call. We would love to help both you and your wife find that perfect feel you two are looking for!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I've had a lot of problems sleeping and had a lot of different mattresses so it's hard to please me. A website recommended Nest Bedding so I ordered online and they delivered the mattress but there was a little bit of a glitch. Nest Bedding said it was going to ship on a Monday but it didn't ship until the Friday. Instead of coming when they said it would, it was about four days late but that wasn't a problem for us. Everything looks very nice.

On the other hand, I've had the mattress for two weeks and I don't like it. I'm having more pain than I had before. Both of my wife and I each got one and neither one of us were happy with it. I ordered the softest one they have and my wife got the medium one. We got a split king and neither one of them is soft as we thought they'd be. I was very excited to get them but after the first night, we said that it wasn't good and same experience on the next night. Sleeping on the mattress isn't doing it for me and it's uncomfortable. Nevertheless, we're giving it the three-day trial because maybe we need to get acclimated with the mattresses better.

Nest Bedding

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your new Nest mattress! We hope you are able to resume your sleep on it very soon. Thanks again!

Original review: June 26, 2017

I saw Nest Bedding online and read their reviews. I bought one and it was delivered in a timely manner. It has been a smooth experience overall. However, I left the country after getting it, but when I opened it, the quality seemed good.

Nest Bedding

Hi Heather. I'am happy to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your new Love & Sleep mattress. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience, and may you both continue to enjoy your rest, and comfort with your new mattress.

Original review: June 23, 2017

It was our first time to purchase from Nest Bedding. We got The Love & Sleep mattress and it came all rolled up. Their delivery team came to the door and left it on the porch. It’s been a week since we have it and so far, the mattress has been great and we’re happy with it. My husband likes something more firm while I like a mattress that’s puffy, so the Nest Bedding is a good balance. The mattress also has a warranty, so you can order online and if you're not completely satisfied with it or it didn't go well because you never laid on it before purchasing, you can return the product and Nest Bedding will give your money back.

Nest Bedding

Hi Ling, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so far on your new Nest mattress. We apologize if there was a stain on your mattress. If you don't mind, I would love if you sent a picture of the stain to our customer service team at customerservice@nestbedding.com. Definitely not something that should be there! Thanks again for the great review!

Original review: June 22, 2017

My husband did a research online and he decided to go with Nest Bedding. He ordered a mattress and we've had it for two weeks now. So far, the mattress is very good and comfortable. I'm quite satisfied with it. However, there's one small dirty dot on the mattress when we opened the package. But other than that, we definitely recommend it.

Nest Bedding

Hi Cullen, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new Nest mattress. Thank you so much for the great review!

Original review: June 21, 2017

I bought my Nest Bedding mattress online and the delivery process is easy and straightforward. I've had it for a month now and I'm more comfortable and it has improved my sleep. I'm very pleased with it.

Nest Bedding

Hi Chad, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with both your mattress and our staff member. Your feedback is appreciated, and we here at Nest Bedding wish you all the best in your continued enjoyment of your mattress.

Original review: June 20, 2017

We needed a new bed so we got a king-sized mattress from Nest Bedding that has isolating coils with a foam topper. The salesperson at the store was really nice. So far the mattress has been good and I'd recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter got a mattress from Nest Bedding. I went over to try it out and I was very happy with it so I wanted to have one for myself. I ordered the box spring and the mattress, they confirmed my order and let me know when the product was ready. Then they sent me an email when they shipped it and when I could expect it. I did it all on the internet and the website was easy to navigate. When the products arrived, the quality is outstanding and now my sleep is more comfortable. Everything was perfect and exactly as I wanted. I'd recommend the company and the bedding to friends if they're out there in the market.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered Nest Bedding's Hybrid bed and two pillows online after reading reviews. I’ve got them for a week now and they are decent products. I sleep really well and I enjoy it. I'll recommend Nest products. It's worth your money. They're a good company and I had an awesome experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had been seeing a lot of different ads for buying mattresses online like that was the new thing to do so I found Nest Bedding when I did some searching for some mattresses and through different reviews. I made the order a couple of weeks ago and bought the Love & Sleep mattress queen size, the Tencel sheet sets and the Nest Bedding Cooling Mattress Protector. The items were shipped separately but the mattress came almost right away then the rest came a little bit late. The person I called this morning was very helpful and nice.

It would help if they improve their page because it wasn't updated. The items were shipped separately so I personally lost track of one of the items so I check the bookmarked page to see the updates. It only showed that one item was shipped and two other items are still waiting for shipment but I received everything. I thought at first, one of those other items that showed hadn’t been shipped yet wasn’t actually shipped, so I called about that. They were able to get back to me with an actual tracking number which says it was shipped with the confirmation that I received it. So, I went through my boxes again and I actually found it. Also, there were different carriers when the items were delivered and the sheets might have actually been shipped from another company. It was interesting and I didn't realize it at first that the sheets came from another company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did extensive research and looked at a number of different mattresses review websites and Nest Bedding was always super highly-rated. I wanted something hybrid that was both foam and spring and they were one of the few companies that had those available so I bought a mattress from them and been using it for about a week. It's great. I had a really, really old mattress before this one, and it's nice that for the first time in a long time I was looking forward to getting in bed. I feel like I'm falling asleep easier and I don't wake up with any shoulder pain. I purchased it online using those automatic chat windows popped up at one point when I was looking at their website and it's easy but I had to hunt a little bit for a Frequently Asked Questions link. Other than that it was good and was all to expectation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nest Bedding had stellar reviews. When I was pricing out different manufacturers, they said that the mattress I wanted, costing $1,500, is the equivalent of the Tempur-Pedic hybrid which is in the $5000 range. Furthermore, they were able to ship to Alaska for an added $150 fee. That was great because not a lot of companies will ship something of that weight to Alaska without having to go through additional freight or hassle. And so I ordered their product online.

However, their carrier, FedEx, delivered the package to the wrong house. I live in Alaska where it gets wet sometimes during this time of year. And so, when the person who received it opened the box, the vacuum seal to the mattress was opened and the mattress got wet. FedEx took the package from their porch then took it to my house. Now I have a soggy mattress.

I called FedEx and they opened up a case. Then, I called Nest Bedding. Thereafter, Nest Bedding called me back, gave me a direct number to their office and they confirmed that the mattress was found. They told me to call them back if I had any issues after I received it. While I didn't have a chance to call them back, the lady I spoke with seemed very eager to make it right. Dealing with them has been a good experience. When I call them, someone answers and I don't need to go through a slew of options on the phone.

Also, I noticed that their products are made to order and so they haven't had my mattress sitting in a warehouse for a while. I've seen the tag on the mattress and it was manufactured earlier this month then shipped out to me. As far as going through the ordering process and having their product delivered to your house, Nest Bedding supports you. It didn't take long for them to ship my mattress. So far, my experience with them has been good and I'd recommend them. If someone is going to order a mattress online, Nest Bedding is a company that would do it for you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased the Alexander Hybrid Mattress from Nest Bedding. The delivery of the mattress was originally scheduled for Thursday last week. However, I didn't read the email clearly and didn't realize that the delivery date might change. And so, the mattress arrived a day earlier. While that would normally be nice, you would want to schedule when you can pick up a big thing like a mattress. So that was a little challenging. Still, we were able to get it all right. The mattress came rolled up small so it was easy to move to the third floor.

Since using the mattress, it has been very satisfactory and the overall quality seems to be good. While it's hot, that's because the weather is hot and the mattress has memory foam. Still, it is very comfortable and has all the benefits of having that bounce from the coils. It also has the sinking in feeling that you get from a foam. Thus, it works very well as a hybrid.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased our bed from Nest Bedding about six months ago. Then we needed an extra bed for another room and they seemed to be the right choice. We got the mattress and the box spring this time. It's a comfortable and great quality mattress for the price. I ordered online and the website was simple and straightforward to use. The delivery was also easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Love & Sleep king size mattress from Nest Bedding is great and comfortable. I bought it online and the delivery went well. I tracked the shipping on FedEx.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nest Bedding had pretty good online reviews. I purchased a king mattress a year ago and ordered through their website, which was easy and had it delivered. Delivery was fine too. They just dropped it off on the porch. Then recently I purchased the pillow topper but I had to go pick it up because they sent it to my previous address which I had told them to update.

The customer service is great but I haven't enjoyed my experience with the mattress and I don’t think I sleep as well on it. Quality is good but it gets too hot every night. The mattress stitching seems nice but if what’s actually inside of it can’t breathe and retains heat like that, then I’m really not pleased with it. That's why I tried ordering the pillow topper but it still doesn’t seem to do much good. I wake up in the middle of the night steaming hot. I have to cool off for about 20 minutes when I wake up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’re Nest fans. Our two daughters had purchased Nest products for their kids and themselves. They told us to have Nest products as well so we went to the Nest store in Albany. Our experience in the store was very good. We bought the rather expensive combination, memory foam and hybrid. The guy who delivered it with a helper did a very good job. His name was Jeremy. We spent our first night in our California King on their slats along with the Hybrid mattress and it was very good. I thought it was a superb night’s sleep last night but my wife didn’t want to make a comment yet after one night. It's been overall absolutely a comfortable and noteworthy experience. It was perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for a mattress and mattress stores are very expensive. We opted to get it online. After doing some research, we landed at Nest and the ordering process is easy and helpful. We got the Alexander Hybrid, the platform bed for the platform frame, brackets and mattress covers. The delivery was really easy. It came through FedEx and was left on the front door. It’s a very high quality product. We've had the mattress for about a week and so far I've been sleeping more comfortably on the bed and the price seems better than others with a similar quality.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nest Bedding had good reviews online, the price point was lower than competitors for what they were offering and they had a flexible return policy. I happened to be passing by their store and the reps were helpful. I also chatted with a representative online and ended up purchasing the Love & Sleep medium mattress. Dealing with them was convenient and the product's really good quality. I was quite happy and I would recommend it. However, it's a little bit too plush. I might trade it in for the firm one and I'm trying to I speak to them about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody has recommended Nest Bedding to me so I got two pillows from them and I've been sleeping fine with them for a week now. I don't have a stiff neck anymore so it was just my old pillows. It was easy to find everything on their website and I ordered online. By the time I sent out an email about tracking my purchase, it had already arrived.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My previous bed had deteriorated faster than it was supposed to. I did lots of research using YouTube videos and mattress review sites and came down to Nest Bedding, Purple and Casper. Nest is easy as any other online commerce website and it's easy to order from. Depending on if you knew where to find them at, the mattress review websites had codes that you could get $200 off. I got it right around Memorial Day and there was a code for $150 off so there was no point in me getting it during that sale because I knew that I could get it for $200 off any time I wanted. I got the California King Alexander Hybrid FedExed in a box less than a month ago and so far, it works really well and I like it.

Nest Bedding Company Profile