2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.48/5

Since 2011, Nest Bedding has provided our customers with factory-direct, quality and eco-friendly mattresses and bedding. We hand make our mattresses in the United States with Queen sizes starting at $599. Our natural bedding products include organic sheets and blankets for the whole family.

We have a 10+ year warranty, 100 night no risk trial, free shipping, and financing starting at 0%. What’s not to love? Try Nest Bedding today by visiting one of our eight locations in the New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago areas, or shop online.

Nest Bedding Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

Nest Bedding mattresses

Nest Bedding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I bought a $5K motorized bed from Nest Bedding in September 2019. It had a Reverie Motorized Frame and Nest Mattress. The motorized bed stopped working after three months. I contacted Nest and they sent me to Reverie. I've now spent nine months trying to get Nest or Reverie to come out to fix it. I've made close to a hundred calls at this point and sent 15 or so E-mails. Reverie sent a part for me to install a few months back, but it didn't fix the problem. They have stopped responding to my E-mails. I highly recommend you stay away from products made by Reverie. Their warranty is meaningless. Nest has been no help at all at this point and they should be avoided as well.

Resolution response: Sept. 14, 2020

Was able to get in contact with someone and return the mattress.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

I purchased an Alexander Signature Hybrid twin XL mattress and mattress cover from Nest Bedding on July 3. On July 13 after not receiving any updates on when the mattress would be shipped I received an automatic shipping update on July 16 that it was shipped Fedex. The mattress was delivered July 21, which was great. The mattress is great but I sent customer service an email August 5 asking to return it as I'm wanting to upgrade to a Queen size. I received an email right away, on August 5 asking for:

- Picture of the mattress without any covers or bedding on it
    - Picture of the front and back of the law tag on the mattress

- Picture of what the mattress is on, the bed frame/foundation and supports.​

I sent the photos on August 10, as well as left a voicemail on their customer service number. I'm still waiting on a response as I would like to return the mattress/schedule a donation before the 30 day trial is over.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

They provided a quality mattress with very good comfort (almost perfect for us) and we have been very happy with it. We contacted support early on but found once our bodies got used to the mattress we didnt need to follow back up with them. They were very responsive to my inquiry.

Original review: July 15, 2020

At first I loved this mattress. It is so soft and comfortable. I slept like baby. However, over the course of 20 months this bed has become unbearably soft and now I wake up with back pains. I have never had back pains before. I don’t know what has caused this. There are no visible dents or anything like that. I called customer service for an exchange because I think a mattress should last longer than 2 year, especially at these prices. It turns out I can not return it or exchange it. They offered me 30% off a new mattress but it’s not worth it. The new mattress would cost me around one thousand dollars. This mattress was supposed to be an investment that lasted 5-10 years. Instead, I have to go buy a new mattress after less than two years of use.

I would not recommend this mattress if you have back issues or want a mattress to last more than 2 years. Save your money and go somewhere else. The one star is for Nest’s customer service. Everyone I have talked to has been really nice. Their customer service people are great. The bed and the policies are zero stars.

Original review: June 28, 2020

User The mattress is very comfortable, however, it is not true to size. A standard King is 76x78 and my mattress measures 74x78. I let customer service know about this well before my 100 days and they said it will expand, so I trusted customer service would do the right thing and I waited. Well, I reached out to customer service and they are now saying it is within their 1 inch rule even though it is almost 2 inches short. Our sheets don’t fit properly and it looks terrible on our platform bed as our slats show under the bed since it doesn’t fill out the sides. I am very disappointed in Nest as I did a ton of research on beds and I thought their customer service would be much better. This is a shame! I will never buy another nest again.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Since it seems that Nest does not post all of the negative reviews on the Alexander Signature Hybrid on their site, I felt it important to share my feelings elsewhere. We bought a cal king Alexander Signature Hybrid in June of 2018. It was great for a month or so, and then we began to have indentations where we sleep. We are both -160lbs. We didn’t have this issue with our last mattress until ~8 years of use. Customer service seemed to acknowledge the issue and validated it by replacing our mattress entirely. We are also not the only ones who have had this issue, based on what few of the negative reviews exist on their website.

After a few months with the replacement mattress, exact same issue. So, it wasn’t a fluke - it’s a problem with design/quality. The middle of the bed was great…which is not an option for a couple. When we contacted customer service, we were given a list of photo “proof” we needed to send in order to “qualify” for our lifetime warranty. Making customers jump through hoops to “prove” an issue that they've already acknowledged seems like poor customer service.

We were then informed that the amount of sag/depression was “within the normal range”…for what? A ten-year-old mattress? Not one less than six months old. So, we sucked it up, having no other options and not feeling like we should have to pay for another new mattress in that period of time. For the past two years the indentations have gotten progressively worse, to the point that I now cannot sleep on my right side facing the middle of the mattress. I wake up with my arm numb because it angles up, pinching the nerve in my shoulder.

I see that they’ve changed a lot about this mattress since 2018 (replaceable foam?) so maybe this is happening to fewer people, but it incenses me that we have to purchase a new mattress after less than 24 months with this one. And the snarky answers from Nest's “customer service” to people who post negative reviews on their site…not the best look for a “premium” company. Since we are out $1,600 with no sense of care or concern from Nest, I’ll do what I can to ensure others are not taken in the same manner. Who knows, maybe things have changed at Nest, but they’ve lost at least one customer.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I bought two pillows and a mattress for about 1500 and was super excited because they had very good reviews. Their website still doesnt show my mattress as shipped even 11 days after ordering. I contacted them a week ago after 4 days and they said with Covid19 it might take 5 days to build then it would be shipped. It is going on 9 days and still nothing.

After contacting customer service again they said they couldn't get into contact with operations and that's all I've heard. Even after several more emails from me I am still being ignored. I tried to write a review on their website but it never showed up on their website. It appears they delete negative reviews so DO NOT TRUST THEM. Then I come on here to write a review and see that recently they have been getting very poor reviews about mattress quality and customer service. It appears I picked the wrong company to spend my hard earned money on. Hopefully I will get my mattress someday. If I do I will promptly change my review to reflect my experience.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I would not recommend Nest Bedding. I purchased a Latex hybrid mattress from them after 8 years of comfort on my previous, big name brand mattress. After about 30 days, I alerted customer service that it was uncomfortable and I didn’t want to finish my full 90-day-trial, I wanted to return it. Customer service recommended I purchase a new box spring. I purchased the box spring and gave it another try. It made no difference for me, so I alerted customer service and they approved my return. They wrote me that I would have to find somewhere to donate the mattress, they recommended the Salvation army. I contacted the Salvation Army and they did not want the mattress. I figured I could see if I could find somewhere else to donate it, but at that time I was transitioning back to work after maternity leave and was in the midst of moving.

After I moved, I contacted the company again to see if I could still donate the mattress. They said that their policy says that I must find somewhere to donate the mattress within 30 days, or the return is not honored anymore. So that was that, they would not even consider an exchange at that point. Now I am stuck with the most uncomfortable $1300 mattress. I don’t even sleep on it most nights, I’d rather sleep on the couch, that’s how horrible it is! I am just going to throw it away and buy a mattress from a regular mattress store.

I truly recommend that people go to a mattress store and lay on the mattress before they buy it. I also do not recommend this company since they want you to find somewhere to donate the mattress and not many organizations want used mattresses. I agree that this whole 90-day trial mattress is very wasteful if you end up not liking the mattress. Also, if you lead a busy lifestyle, spending time trying to donate a mattress to get your money back from a one that didn’t work out is a big waste.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I am reviewing Nest Bedding for the second time. I wrote a one star review on their review section on their website and they promptly took it down. That's why you see nothing but five star reviews. My husband and I purchased one of their mattresses a 2 years ago and have had to have all of them replaced by the company. We're on our third mattress from them-all the original purchase-because the first one was way too firm. I will give them credit that after a lot of work on our end, they replaced the mattress for the medium firm Alexander Signature Hybrid in a King size. However, within 6 months that mattress had caved in down the middle-my husband weighs approx 160lbs and I weigh approx 140lbs.-we are small people so this is abnormal. I've never had a mattress do this, even the cheap ones I've bought are better structurally. Luckily they replaced it again after we proved that it had done so.

We got a replacement thinking maybe it was a fluke. But sure enough less than a year later the replacement mattress is sinking in the middle yet again. Our bedframe is solid and structurally sound-we've checked it just in case because that'd be a cheaper issue to solve. But it's not, it's sadly just the mattress. My husband and I have back pain every morning now-we bought a new mattress to try and prevent this-we're in our early 30's.

For paying over $1k for a mattress we thought would last us five to ten years, this is a huge disappointment. I don't feel like I can even try to resell it because I don't want someone thinking they're getting a great mattress when in fact they'll soon wake up in pain. Think twice about purchasing a bed from here. They look beautifully made and seem like a quality mattress at first, but they don't hold up even after less than one year's time. If you do buy a mattress from them, don't buy the medium firm-go with the firm. It feels like a rock but if you can endure it until it softens up (they say 90 days-but sleeping on a rock for 90 days can be quite challenging), hopefully it'll be better than a medium firm mattress caving in. I hope this can help someone else from wasting money like we have.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Our dog chewed through their $100 bed, advertised as "reliable" and "tough to chew through", in just a few days with the bed and customer service refused any refund/replacement. I could understand that, although was disappointed they didn't stand by their claims of durability or recognize the fact I'd been a customer of theirs for several years. My main issue is they refused to post my review on their site. They claim our dog is an "aggressive chewer" and my experience is not valid to share. This is in spite of our dog not chewing through either of her $30 beds from Amazon.

They did finally offer a refund/replacement after I posted a critical review on Yelp, but still refuse to post my review on their site. I didn't take them up on the refund given that refusal & the continual poor customer experience. I'd advise others to ensure they want to do business with a company that only cares about their corporate best interest in the end. If you do, be warned of my experience where the product quality woefully missed the price point and they only offered to do the right thing when I publicly "disparaged" their company.

Nest Bedding Company Information