Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 247 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, Nest Bedding has provided our customers with factory-direct, quality and eco-friendly mattresses and bedding. We hand make our mattresses in the United States with Queen sizes starting at $599. Our natural bedding products include organic sheets and blankets for the whole family.

We have a 10+ year warranty, 100 night no risk trial, free shipping, and financing starting at 0%. What’s not to love? Try Nest Bedding today by visiting one of our eight locations in the New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago areas, or shop online.

Nest Bedding Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 10, 2018

248 Nest Bedding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Nest Bedding seemed decent compared to a lot of the web options when I looked at different review sites online. I watched the video on their site where people put the mattress together and it's always a cool insight. I also liked that their options wasn't all foam. I got their queen size hybrid bed. I had slept on my previous bed for about 25 years and in comparison, I'm enjoying my new bed so far. I haven't had any problems with the adjustment and it's been comfortable. I always had a spring mattress so I get the basics of the hybrid and it's a little softer. It's definitely a quality mattress.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

We walked by the Nest Bedding store and we found out that they were relatively affordable and, on top of that, organic. Then, we ended up buying the mattress and the protective cover. They delivered the mattress to us and the delivery people were kind and respectful. Their customer service was fantastic as well. The mattress has improved my sleep compared to my last bed which was terrible. We’re happy with our first purchase and I would recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

We got a mattress and cover from Nest Bedding, and we put it in the guest room. And everybody seemed to like it. But when it was delivered, the UPS driver didn't see the sign down the road and he left it at the wrong house so I had to carry it. Other than that, Nest Bedding has done all right. But I wished I had gotten a medium instead of firm mattress. I'll probably get another one some time and if I get one, I'll get a medium.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

The first mattress I bought from Nest Bedding started giving me back problems so recently I exercised their lifetime comfort guarantee and I had to buy the same mattress but the firm version. It’s good quality, great price and I think you get a lot of bang for your buck. It’s just that my back is not cooperating with the softer mattress. Also, I like the lifetime guarantee but I think 100 days is a little bit short for anyone to get acclimated to the bed. Otherwise I’m pretty satisfied with the purchase and they have a great customer service. You get a lot of value for what you pay so I would recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I was looking at reviews and I was shopping around for other beds as well. I ended up deciding on Nest Bedding. I had one of their hybrid beds and it’s definitely way more comfortable than most other beds I've used before. However, it hasn’t lessened stiff neck yet when I wake up. It's a good product and my experience with it is good. It was definitely worth the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I ordered the softest mattress from Nest Bedding. I really liked it but it was a little too firm. I have chronic neck and upper back pain and it contributed to the pressure pain. I returned it and my experience with their customer service was the best one I've had with any company. I worked with the director of customer experience and he was very quick to respond. He seemed like someone who has worked with people who has a return issue, which was impressive. He was also very interested in my problem and in ways he could help me. Nest Bedding is a great company.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

My husband and I needed to replace the mattress on our bed because it had been many years and we both have back problems. He went online, did a lot of research and found Nest Bedding to be the best and reasonably priced so we made our first purchase from them. The mattress was delivered rolled up and when we opened it, I was amazed how it just rolled out. We love the mattress and it is very comfortable. It's hard for me to put the fitted sheet on the heavy bed because I have arthritis, but other than that, I would highly recommend it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

A friend had mentioned to me that they purchased a bed from Nest Bedding. When I purchased the Alexander Signature all foam, the sales reps were good at answering my questions. Scheduling the delivery was easy as well. The bed is good so far. It's the first foam bed I've ever had and it's different so it has taken some time getting used to. The overall quality of the bed is all right. Nest Bedding is good and you should check them out.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Brenden, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and your new Nest Alexander Signature mattress. We are pleased to hear that you are adjusting well to your new mattress!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Nest Bedding seemed to have a good reputation for quality and customer service. I ended up getting a mattress and a box spring from them. The bed was constructed well. It arrived without damage and was easy to put up. Their reps' professionalism was pretty good, too. I had an interaction that got lost but when I followed up the second time, a supervisor got involved, picked up the ball, and it went fine from there. I also tried their pillows but I ended up sending them back. Generally, their interior is a bunch of pieces of foam and you can sort of tailor them. You can take some of the foam out which is advisable because they're way overstuffed with foam in the beginning. So I tried three or four different variations of taking them out and trying them out. After about five of that, I decided it wasn't working out. Other than that, Nest Bedding's products are very high quality and they behaved reputably as a company. I would tell others that they're worth a try.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I tried the bedding out in New York at the showroom there and it was good so I bought a product from Nest Bedding. It was the cheapest one but it has been great. I sleep very well. Their service has been great and very smooth with the purchasing. The representatives were professional. They were friendly, courteous and helpful with all the questions I had. I've had it delivered and it was perfect.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I have lower back issues and I was definitely having trouble sleeping before. I did some research online to pick out a product that would fit us. We did a lot of comparisons and looked at a lot of reviews, and it was quick and easy when we finally figured out what we were going to purchase. We bought the Nest Bedding mattress six months ago and it was a very good deal. It's a great brand at a great price. When it showed up, we got it out of the box and let it air up. It's a really easy, inexpensive and quality bed. My sleep is better now and we had recommended it to other people.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

We wanted to get a king size bed because we have small children that crawl under the bed at night. I did everything online then I received emails as well as a phone call within a 30-minute window of delivery. There was also free financing and being able to spread out the payments over six months without having to pay any interest was a nice option. The box that the Nest Bedding mattress came in was heavily damaged but we’re assuming that was because it was such a heavy package. The mattress itself was vacuum-sealed in plastic wrapping and that wasn’t damaged at all. The mattress seems great so far and my wife likes it. I like it better than our prior mattress. It was a good experience overall.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

Nest Bedding's website was really clear and helpful. They had two videos that were really appropriate, helped me make a decision and made me feel confident in the company. I got the product that was a bit softer than what I ended up needing and so it didn’t work for me. I kept getting back aches so I went through the process that they outlined for getting an exchange and they were very helpful and very supportive on that. I then got two mattresses for the price of one. For the second mattress I got the firmest one in their line and that’s working for me. I donated the other one to a local charity since that was their requirement. It was the process and I had to go through it. It was work but they helped and supported me through the whole thing.

The mattress was very heavy. I had to have a neighbor help me but Nest Bedding have a video showing me how to set it up, how to let it open up and on to my box spring which was helpful. It must be a machine that wraps the mattress up into this box and made it shippable. I could also put it back into that box. They got their system and there must be some big machine that folds the thing up. A lot of force was put in there because when I opened this thing up and released it from its packaging, it went “Boing!” when it opened and it was fun to watch.

I’ve been sleeping on it for three or four months now and the quality is fine. I bought a full size and I'm the only person who sleeps in my bed so I tend to sleep right in the middle and it’s noticeable if the mattress isn’t a good enough quality. I'm always sleeping in the same place and soon, I get a good dip in it but I’m not noticing that yet. I would tell others that the Nest Bedding mattress is worth considering. There are a lot of vendors out there who sell similar types of products but since I've had the experience on the service side of the company they had proven itself to be valuable. I would tell them to go with Nest Bedding as I had a good experience with them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I've had a good experience with the Alexander hybrid mattress I bought from Nest Bedding. It's a really beautiful and awesome mattress. I put extra memory foam on top since I discovered I like soft beds, but otherwise, it's great and I sleep better. They had an online shop and I was very happy working with their rep. I asked them if they delivered to where I lived. They delivered it to the door of my apartment compressed in a box and I lifted it to my bedroom. Everything was good and it was pleasantly uneventful. The price, given the quality, was very good. I wish they had a store that I could visit to see for myself. If there was a store near me, maybe I could have bought something softer. I understand they have one in Chicago, but that's four hours from where I live, so I took a chance online. They make up for that by giving a 100-day return. Other than that, it went as well as I could have expected.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

There was a Nest Bedding located near my home and I purchased a mattress and a bed frame from them. We’ve been there a few times and I enjoyed my interactions with the people at the store. They were great but one-time, the delivery was not on time and we had to take the action ourselves. The mattress is good but the bed frame squeaks a lot and it has been an issue for my girlfriend. We had been to the store to try to fix it and all they could suggest was to tighten some screws which we did but we’re going to replace it soon. I would not recommend their frame. Their cheap one let me down.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Drew, Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. We are sorry to hear that you frame is making squeaking noises. This is a manufacturing defect that is covered under our warranty. We have had this issue in the past with older models and have been able to replace these models for customers with new updates ones that do not make any noise. Please feel free to email our customer service in order to get your frame replaced. Their direct email is customerservice@nestbedding.com

Best regards,

Brooke

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

A friend told me that the materials that Nest Bedding use are organic or natural. I got the mattress from them but then I returned it as it was too soft for me. But their return process was super easy. It was mostly all through email back and forth. I requested it and then they sent over what I needed to fill in to authorize it. And then I did what they needed which included taking the mattress somewhere to donate it and then I brought back the receipt. They set up the pick up for me so that was way better. I'd tell others to definitely try it out. Nest Bedding has that warranty that they give to try out their mattress.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Nest Bedding is my first mattress purchase ever in my life. I bought it this summer but they sent me the wrong one and I've had it for 4 months. I got a medium when I was supposed to get a firm. I tried it during the trial and I was like, “Something’s wrong with it.” And then, I realized, “Oh, my gosh! I got the wrong one.” And they corrected it. The firm mattress is great. I love it. I’m definitely ready to get to bed every night and it’s super cozy. I like things that aren’t smelling like petroleum products, latex or plastic. The mattress was scent and odor-free. I gave the medium to my friend because I couldn't mail it back. She’s in love with the mattress. She may be purchasing another one for her daughter.

Nest Bedding is located in California but they also have a branch in New York and they were excellent. They knew each other and communicated well with each other. They were overall really supportive and helpful and remembered me. It was nice customer service. I had it delivered because I live thousands of miles away and I love my UPS driver. And I’ve recommended Nest Bedding already to people that needed mattresses.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I did quite a bit of research and Nest Bedding had the best reviews. I also liked that their mattresses were spring and foam construction. We have our mattress for 6 months now and we love it. The quality's really nice and I like that it's little firmer than our old mattress. My husband hated it at first thought because he thought it was too firm. They sent the topper thing and were great about it. Then we eventually got used to the mattress and no longer used the toppers. Now we are sleeping better and and would definitely recommend Nest Bedding.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

After moving out I needed a mattress of the decent quality and one that can hopefully last me a long time. I did a research on mattresses and Nest Bedding had great reviews and great value for money spent so I gave it a shot. The first bed had the regular softness and it was a little too soft for me. After its trial period I switched to Love & Sleep which is firmer. It’s really comfortable and I like the quality. I go on to bed and I feel like I’m ready to fall asleep right away and I wake up feeling great so I’ve been happy with it.

In addition I was out of the country and the first bed was two days outside of the 100-day trial period. I spoke to customer service and they gave me a little exception and they allowed me to try another mattress. The support was there and I was happy with that too. If you're hesitant about buying from an online mattress don’t worry because I’ve had a positive experience with Nest Bedding. Their customer service will take care of you.

The only thing is I’m finding a spot to donate the older mattress that I’m replacing. I have a lot of issues with that just because in the area I live in here in New York City a lot of places don’t accept mattresses and a lot of places they can’t pick it up from my apartment. And because I don’t have a car it’s been a really big challenge there. But to their credit Nest Bedding hasn’t been constantly reminding me get it done. It seems they have give me a lot of time to do it.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We purchased the Alexander mattress online from Nest Bedding. It was the same type of mattress for a better price than what we looked at in the store. They shipped it to us and it showed up one day. Setting it up was straightforward and easy. The first three days was really warm and it has been awesome after that. It was better than I expected and the overall quality is great. The process was simple. It was easier ordering online and I appreciated the trial period.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

When I had my research, Nest Bedding seems to have the best price and conditions that I was looking for. I got their queen size bed online and I had no problems navigating their website. However, they had a financer offering to give a fixed month interest-free purchase and its website was not user-friendly. It just was on and it was like I get to pay for it myself although I didn't use them. In terms of delivery, they custom-made the bed to some extent and it took them a couple of weeks to deliver it but it was fine with me. I was somewhat surprised to see it came in a box and I said, "Wow, this is not going to work." But it was good. I have the bed for six months now and my experience with it was positive, and we love it. The mattress is much more comfortable for me and it has the firmness that I was looking for.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

My daughter got a mattress from Nest Bedding and she loves it. So I bought a mattress from them over the computer and they told me when it was coming. The quality of the mattress was okay but it was too hard. It doesn't help my back but my girlfriend likes it.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Arthur, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience so far with our company. We extend a 100 night comfort guarantee to our customers so they have an opportunity to decided wether their new Nest Bedding mattress is the right fit. Please reach out to customerservice@nestbedding.com and they can go over a few options with you to help you achieve a more comfortable feel.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

We needed a bed and did some online research and decided to try Nest Bedding. We did an online purchase and I did a lot of online chat things with the representatives, and everything was fine. They were very responsive and helpful in getting everything done the way we wanted it. The website was also simple and very easy to use. We bought a king size Alexander Hybrid. We also got pillows and a frame for it. We got the sheets, but we sent the sheets back because we didn’t really like them very much. They didn’t seem to fit very well on the bed. But we looked at retail pricing for bedding and that was kind of ridiculous. Comparatively, Nest Bedding's was much more reasonable.

They had the 100-day guaranteed policy, but we were happy with the bed after that time, so we kept it. We’ll see how it is after a few years but so far, it’s great. The box was a little beat up, but the bed was fine. The quality of the bed is good. The delivery took a little bit longer than we anticipated, but other than that it was fine. The service was good. We’d probably choose to do the same thing again.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I shop a lot online and the reviews for Nest Bedding were the best. It was very easy to order and I liked the 100-day return policy. I liked the guarantee of being able to return if I needed to. I purchased the Alexander Hybrid king size mattress, and my delivery experience was great. Everything arrived perfectly in the box and I was completely happy with the quality. The mattress was a little firmer than I was hoping it would be, but I’m getting used to it, so it’s good. I’m sleeping better and I would recommend Nest Bedding to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I purchased a mattress with a memory foam base from Nest Bedding for our toddler daughter. I have used features available on the website and the online purchase process was easy. Our daughter outgrew her other bed so we moved her up to a twin and it's been a very good bed. It's exactly what we wanted and expected based upon the representations that were made by the company. We're happy with it. I had a limited experience but it went smoothly. I’m sure down the road if we have to replace it for whatever reason, I’d probably check Nest Bedding to see what they have available at that point. I also would certainly advise friends to check into it if they were in the market for a kid's bed.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

My bed was uncomfortable so I looked for better options and tried Purple and then another company. But after weeks of using those, I didn't feel that I have gained the same comfort level that I did with the Nest bed mattress. So far, it has been outstanding. It's a combination of nestling your body and giving you the structure and the stability that you don’t feel the need to toss and turn. So I’m just getting more restful sleep.

Nest Bedding's customer service representatives are outstanding. I had purchased an extended twin and while the first one was comfortable, I had concerns about the height differential between that and another bed that we had. Also, my wife and I have different sleep patterns with me being more of a side sleeper. So their representative sent an email and told me that they'll make this right by giving me suggestions, and then, they will send it out to me. That's what they did. And you rarely get someone to provide that level of service whether it was just trying to find a solution to a problem. I would give them the highest mark that I could for customer friendliness and impact. So it got delivered by FedEx. They dropped it off on the porch and I brought it in and opened it up. I then put it in my place myself. Turns out, it was much more comfortable and I ended up buying the second one. So it actually worked out perfectly for us.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I purchased an Alexander Hybrid bed from Nest Bedding. We had the firm model but after about 50 nights, we felt like it was just too firm. So, we contacted Nest via their email and I talked to them within the day. The reps were very helpful. When I first contacted them about the issue, their initial offer was to send us a topper that would make it softer but we weren’t thrilled about that. So, they told me they can send the softer version to see if it works for me. They build it by order and they said they’d be in contact shortly about the shipping date. I haven’t heard anything for seven to ten days, so I sent an email to follow up. They sent the soft one five days after that and told us to donate the previous bed if we are able to find a place to donate it. They were supposed to contact me but I had to contact them again.

We got the soft one and tried it out however the problem was it was softer and since we are both hot sleepers, it slept much, much hotter. That was the one thing that we loved about the first one because it slept so cool. So, we tried the soft one for about 70 nights just to make sure. I made an assumption though, which may be an error on my part, that we could keep the soft one as same as the first one which was 100 days. And that’s when I contacted them. I sent them an email on Thanksgiving, saying, “Hey, the softer one, it’s too warm. What are our next steps? What are our options?” I never received an email back. I sent them a follow-up email earlier this week, saying, “I’m still waiting to hear back from you guys.” but I still haven’t heard anything back from them yet about that. Their initial response was right away but the communication for the follow-up or the post-follow-up could be better.

Nest Bedding response
Hi Douglas, Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. We are very dismayed to hear how long it took to get your initial exchange mattress to be process and sent out. This is not how we usually operate and we have since changed over our customer service team. We strive to make a positive shopping experience for all of our customers. I can not speak to why you have not had a response to your second inquiry about your current mattress, but I would truly love it you would contact me personally so I can assist you. Please contact brooke@nestbedding.com and I can help guide you to a better option or help with our return process.

Looking forward to speaking to you.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We purchased the Nest Hybrid bed from Nest Bedding and we like it a lot. We had two guest rooms that we were going to have to put beds in and so we got the Nest Hybrid bed and one from a competitor. We did it as a kind of test because we were going to get a king-size bed for our master' bedroom and when that time comes, we're going to go with the Nest Hybrid as well since we love it.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I got the Alexander hybrid from Nest Bedding. I bought it when I was pregnant and now I have a newborn. I like the way my bed looks from the outside. Their sales team was professional, quick and eager to give me a solution. I had some issues with the home delivery. They sent me a king-sized bed, but it was in a queen box and didn't have a king bed frame. It took them a couple of days to re-deliver. It was a pain but they did it for free. The customer service was really exceptional and wanted to come up with a solution very quickly. They were very apologetic and were as helpful as possible. I was really pleased with Nest Bedding.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I needed a relatively cheap mattress delivered to my apartment. So we then purchased a mattress from Nest Bedding. However, the mattress was too firm, and it was causing me back pains. Good thing, their customer support was excellent. They were very, very friendly and helpful because generally, they don’t accept returns before 90 days. That way, you have time for the mattress to break in. But they were willing to send me the free topper and I really appreciated that. I felt like they went above and beyond for that. Overall, they have a good quality product, and the only reason I would upgrade is that I want to get a larger size, and I might go with Nest again because I’ve been happy with their mattress and customer service. I highly recommend it.

Nest Bedding Company Information

www.nestbedding.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use