Level Sleep’s TriSupport mattress has three layers designed to help relieve aches and pains: a 7-inch polyfoam base, 3 inches of memory foam and a stretch polyester cover that wicks away moisture. Each mattress comes with a 365-night trial, free shipping and a lifetime warranty.
Level Sleep’s TriSupport mattress is designed to relieve aches and pains. The pricing is a bit higher than with most mattresses, but the design quality and sleep trial make it worth it.
- Designed to reduce back pain
- Virtually noiseless
- Forever warranty
- Higher prices
About Level Sleep mattresses
Level Sleep mattresses are designed to help with pain relief. The top three inches of foam has three different firmness levels to target pain relief in the head, shoulders, torso, legs and hip. While they are priced a bit higher than other memory foam mattresses, Level Sleep mattresses are unique in their construction and ability to target different regions of the body. Level Sleep mattresses come with a forever warranty and have a 365-night sleep trial. Mattresses are compressed for delivery. Financing is available.
Level Sleep mattresses and products
Level Sleep Mattress
$1,199 (queen) *as of publishing date
Designed to be soft around the head and shoulders, firm around the torso and medium around hips and legs. Features Enduroplush HR Foam for pressure relief and a 7-inch high extra-firm mattress base. Engineered, tested and built in the United States.
$149 (standard) *as of publishing date
Features specialty foam to improve neck support and reduce snoring. Customize support with three adjustable heights and two comfort levels. Made from memory foam and durable fabric.
Level Sleep Platform Bed
$250 (queen) *as of publishing date
Crafted from solid, natural spruce. Wooden slats are spaced 4 inches apart for optimal support. Compatible with any brand of mattress. Customers get a 100-night risk-free home trial
Level Sleep mattress construction and materials
The Level Sleep mattress has seven inches of polyfoam serving as its base. Three inches of memory foam of varying firmness levels — designed to provide pain relief — make up the rest of the mattress. The mattress is topped with a stretch polyester cover that wicks away moisture.
Level Sleep mattress comfort
Level Sleep mattresses are specially designed for comfort and relief for aches and pains in the body. The top three inches of foam have different firmness levels to correspond to different parts of the body: Soft foam helps reduce pressure in the shoulders, firmer foam supports your lower back, and moderately firm foam helps align your hips with your spine.
- Firmness: The mattress falls between a 5 and a 6.5 on the classic, 1-10 mattress firmness scale. That equates roughly to a Medium Firm rating. However, the head area is Soft, the middle area is Firm and the foot area is Medium.
- Sleeping position: The Level Sleep mattress works great for those wanting to sleep on their side or back. Lighter stomach sleepers also can sleep well. However, the sleep quality for stomach sleepers is average and not as good for heavier weights.
- Motion transfer: Like other memory foam mattresses, the Level Sleep is good at absorbing motion. This helps partners sleep together more easily without disturbing each other.
- Edge support: Because this is a memory foam mattress, the edge support is not great. Hybrid mattresses are similar but have better edge support.
- Sleeping hot: The Level Sleeper sleeps fairly cool, but still a bit hot for warmer sleepers.
Level Sleep mattress prices
Level Sleep’s mattress is a little more expensive than other memory foam mattresses, but its unique variation in firmness levels makes it worth the price for most people.
|Mattress size||Level Sleep cost|
Are Level Sleep mattresses good?
Level Sleep mattresses are good for those looking to pay a little more for a mattress specifically designed to ease aches and pains in their body. Not all stomach sleepers will love it, but it’s a great fit for side and back sleepers. Having varying firmness levels throughout the topper is a unique feature designed to solve multiple problems. Individuals who need both pressure relief and firm support should find a good match with a Level Sleep mattress. Overall, with a 365-night in-home trial period, the longest we’ve seen in the industry, a Level Sleep mattress is likely worth trying for those looking for a mattress with pain relief in mind.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 2,437,374 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
It was ok as we had to get used to it. But I wouldn’t rate it too high. You get what you paid. I got it. Customer service could’ve been better. As we tried to get hold it was to get hold of them. We were trying compare with other brand. But I wouldn’t buy it online.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
The mattress I purchased is a fairly sound buy if you pay cash, otherwise the cost goes up drastically including interest and delivery charges. I’ve experienced, for the most part, good night's sleep using this mattress. The company who delivered this mattress left a mess and refused to carry the old mattress away without an added extra cost. Using a 5 star scale, the mattress get 4 stars, the company gets 1 star.
Level Sleep Company Information
- Company Name:
- Level Sleep