Level Sleep has worked to create a mattress with pain relief in mind. Their one mattress model has varying levels of firmness for different parts of the body. Skeptical buyers can rest assured they’ll have plenty of time to make their decision - Level Sleep has a 365-night trial.
Level Sleep’s TriSupport mattress is designed to relieve aches and pains. The pricing is a bit higher than with most mattresses, but the design quality and sleep trial make it worth it.
- Designed to reduce back pain
- Virtually noiseless
- Forever warranty
- Higher prices
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
About Level Sleep mattresses
Level Sleep mattresses are designed to help with pain relief. The top three inches of foam has three different firmness levels to target pain relief in the head, shoulders, torso, legs and hip. While they are priced a bit higher than other memory foam mattresses, Level Sleep mattresses are unique in their construction and ability to target different regions of the body. Level Sleep mattresses come with a forever warranty and have a 365-night sleep trial. Mattresses are compressed for delivery. Financing is available.
Level Sleep mattress construction and materials
The Level Sleep mattress has seven inches of polyfoam serving as its base. Three inches of memory foam of varying firmness levels — designed to provide pain relief — make up the rest of the mattress. The mattress is topped with a stretch polyester cover that wicks away moisture.
Level Sleep mattress comfort
Level Sleep mattresses are specially designed for comfort and relief for aches and pains in the body. The top three inches of foam have different firmness levels to correspond to different parts of the body: Soft foam helps reduce pressure in the shoulders, firmer foam supports your lower back, and moderately firm foam helps align your hips with your spine.
- Firmness: The mattress falls between a 5 and a 6.5 on the classic, 1-10 mattress firmness scale. That equates roughly to a Medium Firm rating. However, the head area is Soft, the middle area is Firm and the foot area is Medium.
- Sleeping position: The Level Sleep mattress works great for those wanting to sleep on their side or back. Lighter stomach sleepers also can sleep well. However, the sleep quality for stomach sleepers is average and not as good for heavier weights.
- Motion transfer: Like other memory foam mattresses, the Level Sleep is good at absorbing motion. This helps partners sleep together more easily without disturbing each other.
- Edge support: Because this is a memory foam mattress, the edge support is not great. Hybrid mattresses are similar but have better edge support.
- Sleeping hot: The Level Sleeper sleeps fairly cool, but still a bit hot for warmer sleepers.
Level Sleep mattress prices
Level Sleep’s mattress is a little more expensive than other memory foam mattresses, but its unique variation in firmness levels makes it worth the price for most people.
|Mattress size||Level Sleep cost|
Are Level Sleep mattresses good?
Level Sleep mattresses are good for those looking to pay a little more for a mattress specifically designed to ease aches and pains in their body. Not all stomach sleepers will love it, but it’s a great fit for side and back sleepers. Having varying firmness levels throughout the topper is a unique feature designed to solve multiple problems. Individuals who need both pressure relief and firm support should find a good match with a Level Sleep mattress. Overall, with a 365-night in-home trial period, the longest we’ve seen in the industry, a Level Sleep mattress is likely worth trying for those looking for a mattress with pain relief in mind.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Level Sleep Company Information
- Company Name:
- Level Sleep