2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5
Save up to 35%
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Cocoon mattresses are memory foam mattresses made to provide maximum comfort without the usual stuffiness of a memory foam mattress. Cocoon mattresses use cooling technology that helps your mattress absorb and release heat, keeping the surface cool. Cocoon mattresses come with a 10-year warranty and are made with CertiPUR-US-certified materials.

BOTTOM LINE

Cocoon by Sealy mattresses are made of high-quality memory foam and come in two firmness levels. With free shipping and a lengthy trial period, Cocoon is a solid option for people looking for a new mattress.

PROS

• Made of premier memory foam
  • Hassle-free returns
  • 100-night sleep trial
  • Uses cooling technology

CONS

• Not ideal for stomach sleepers
  • Only two levels of firmness

What is a Cocoon mattress?

Cocoon mattresses are made of memory foam and come in two levels of firmness: medium-soft and extra-firm. The medium-soft Cocoon mattress is designed to be fully supportive without being overly firm, while the extra-firm mattress is designed to give sturdy support and a denser mattress feel. Sealy recommends its medium-soft Cocoon mattress for side and multiposition sleepers, while the extra-firm Cocoon mattress is ideal for back sleepers.

Your Cocoon mattress arrives compressed inside a box. To set it up, all you need to do is open the box, unroll the mattress and let it expand. Cocoon mattresses have a 100-night trial period, so you can easily return it and try the company’s other option if you don’t love your mattress. If you try both levels of firmness and still aren’t pleased, Sealy gives you a refund and arranges pickup service for your mattress.

Cocoon mattresses are compatible with most box springs, adjustable bases or frames, but Sealy also crafts its own custom Cocoon Foundations that are easy to assemble and made to provide lasting support for your mattress.

How much is a Cocoon mattress?

Cocoon mattresses start at $600 and go up to $1,150, depending on the mattress size. At the time of publication, prices for each mattress size are:

• Cocoon by Sealy twin: $600
    • Cocoon by Sealy twin XL: $650
    • Cocoon by Sealy full: $760
    • Cocoon by Sealy queen: $930
    • Cocoon by Sealy king: $1,150
    • Cocoon by Sealy California king: $1,150

Sealy also offers foundations specially designed for Cocoon mattresses on its website along with pillow and sheet bundles. Prices for Cocoon mattress foundations start at $299, while bundles start at $149 and go up to $199.

Cocoon by Sealy FAQ

Where is Cocoon by Sealy made?
    Cocoon by Sealy mattresses are designed and made in the U.S.
    What materials does Cocoon by Sealy use?
    Cocoon by Sealy uses premium memory foam to create its mattresses. The foam in Cocoon mattresses is certified by CertiPUR-US, which means it’s made without ozone depleters, formaldehyde and many other toxic ingredients.
    How long does it take a Cocoon mattress to ship?
    Cocoon by Sealy mattresses usually ship in as few as two days.
    Is Cocoon by Sealy good for side sleepers?
    Yes. Cocoon by Sealy’s medium-soft mattress is good for side and multiposition sleepers.

Is Cocoon by Sealy a good mattress?

Cocoon mattresses are made with top-of-the-line memory foam and come with a 100-night trial. The company produces models with two different firmness levels, which makes it easy to find a mattress that fits your comfort needs and sleep style. If you’re searching for a memory foam mattress with free delivery and a lengthy trial period, we recommend giving the Cocoon mattress a try.

Cocoon by Sealy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cocoon by Sealy?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cocoon by Sealy?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This was a gift for my disabled sister. She is very satisfied with this mattress! It was very easy to order and was delivered on time as promised. It was also very easy to set up! She likes it so much that she is buying a second one for her guest room.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

The mattress feel great on my back. Any Sealy mattress for that matter. I grew up with sealy mattress period.. The transaction was ok above and beyond gesture but we enjoyed the details info about it... which will put any buyers in confidence to purchase.. Overall great experience..

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I always purchase Mattress by Sealy. I’ve had mine for over 8 years and still going strong. That’s the only type mattress I’ll ever buy. Everyone I talk to always tell them to purchase sealy. I understand you should change your mattress every 10 years but if I don’t need to I don’t. I am considering purchasing another one in another couple years.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Who would of thought buying a mattress that comes out of a box? I love this mattress. I will never buy a spring mattress again. Love that this company allows you to try it out for 100 days. If you don’t like it, they will come and pick it up. Of course, I LOVE it.. No complaints here. :)

Original review: July 24, 2020

Sealy mattresses are good. Much comfortable mattresses than others in market. Little expensive than others but worth it. Instead of many different options, if they could come up lesser number of options, it’s better for customers to choose from.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

This is the best mattress I've ever owned. Super comfortable and firm without being "hard". The financing options were not great, with super high interest if not paid in full within 6 months, but otherwise, a seamless purchase.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Order through Macy's, incredible deal including delivery and pickup of old mattress. Very comfortable and back issues less. Sealy is a great company and great warranty.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Sealy mattresses apparently have become firmer over the years. My current mattress is supposed to be firm but not too firm.... This mattress is like a rock. I thought perhaps I could break it in however it send to be getting harder over time.

Cocoon by Sealy Company Information