2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Tuft & Needle mattresses are made of cooling polyfoam, a 7-inch foundation and a plush cover. Cooling gel and heat-wicking graphite keep sleepers cool. Tuft & Needle’s prices are affordable compared to other comfort mattresses — its twin mattresses start at $350, and California kings start at $750.

Tuft & Needle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuft & Needle?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuft & Needle?

Original review: May 8, 2020

We bought the Mint mattress in Queen and it has been great. It's soft but supportive. First we had bought a different more popular mail-order mattress but we're not satisfied that it felt any better than our old box spring. The Mint came at a slightly lower price tag. It was convenient shipping and felt softer but not too soft. I have a spinal problem and have not had noticeable back pain with this mattress.

Original review: May 6, 2020

My husband loves it. He thinks it's perfect but I thought it would be just a little firmer than it is. It arrived on time, it arrived brand new in perfect condition. I wasn't sure how the whole buy off internet without trying it out thing would go. But also knowing that we could return it if we didn't like it also made that choice easier. Since my hubby loves it I can deal with it being just a little softer than I would've cared for. But all in all, it's a good mattress!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2020

The mattress arrived in a box in December 2016. We placed the mattress on the bed, cut away the wrapper and it unfolded. It came with a trial period of 100 days and if we didn't like it we could return it. We've been sleeping on it over 3 years and like it much better than the former foam mattress we had. It sleeps much cooler, has no odor and is still flat and firm - no indentations from body weight or raising and lowering the adjustable bed.

Original review: April 26, 2020

We love our new Tuft and Needle mattress. We bought one and liked it so much we bought two more for other family members. The delivery was fast and the set up was easy. The only down side we could see was the excessive amount of plastic the mattress was wrapped in. Wish they could figure out a way to ship without the plastic. Other than that we are very happy.

Original review: April 23, 2020

My Tuft and Needle mattress is still supportive and comfortable after two years! Each night it is a pleasure to go to sleep on this mattress. It has not lost its resiliency, its ability to support my 180 lb. 5 foot ten inch frame so that I can just drop off and go to sleep within minutes. I love this mattress and the price for it was phenomenal for the quality.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Mattress sleeps hot, but is very comfortable. Mattress should be sold with a cooling mattress topper and pillows. Shipping was very fast, and ordering was hassle free. Set up was a breeze and was accomplished with no help.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I was able to test the mattress at a local showroom where there was zero sales pressure. I had looked at 3 other mattresses elsewhere and decided on T&N Mint. They made it very, very easy. Then when two weeks later a sale popped up, they honored the sale price and refunded a portion of my money plus sent me two free pillows. It did take about a week to get used to my new mattress but since then I am absolutely loving it. I am a side sleeper and have no more hip pain.

Original review: April 12, 2019

This was a mattress delivered to my house for free. It was compressed and easy to put on the bed and let it expand. I had a fusion on my spine 2 yrs ago and this bed is very comfortable. Easier weight so I can lift for the fitted sheet.

Original review: April 3, 2019

It is hard as a rock and light as a feather. It slides off frame and I put two pads on it to try and soften the pain and it did not help. I have to take pain pills and sleeping pills to get any sleep on sad excuse for a mattress.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

This mattress is so comfortable and had the perfect amount of give and firmness. It is soft and doesn’t smell like chemicals when you first unpackage it, unlike some other out of the box mattresses. Moreover, I’ve had the most amazing sex on this mattress. Hey, beds are for sleeping and... other things.

Tuft & Needle Company Information