3.64/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a good mattress?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

11 Tuft & Needle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Purchased the Tuft & Needle Mattress during a Black Friday Sale they were having and I believe It was on sale for about $450. After going thru a horrific experience with a Saatva Mattress I decided to try out another "Bed in a Box" online company. I had just got rid of my Saatva Mattress and on Black Friday saw this deal and it seemed too good to pass up. I made the purchase and the Mattress was on my doorstep in about 3 business days. I took the bed out of the box, took it out of its compressed seal and let it fill up. I wasn't going to be home for a few days so the bed had ample time to go to its original form.

Well after coming home I was extremely excited to try out my new bed and I went to lay down... I knew immediately there was something wrong as my body actually sunk so much that I felt the wood in my box spring. I actually couldn't believe That I pretty much went through this mattress. There are only three reasons why this may have happened, The memory Foam cannot support my 250 lb body, The mattress was defective, or this mattress is pure junk. My guess it's just crap. You pretty much get what you pay for. I could see this bed being fine for children or maybe a college kid but this mattress is no better than throwing a sleeping bag on the floor. I called up Tuft & Needle and they set up a time to have it picked up. There was no fuss with the return, the rep insisted that we exchange it but there was no way I was dealing with that again.

Original review: July 31, 2017

My Tuff and Needle king size mattress has done more damage to myself than the what was expected by their online advertisements. Yes, I'm the one that ordered the king mattress and I'm the one that didn't return it within 100 day window. I happen to be a side sleeper and now have pain in both of my shoulders and hips. Acupuncture and Chiropractic visits haven't relieved the discomfort. So now have appointment scheduled to see Orthopedist on August 8th to see if there is anything possible to help with this daily discomfort. Please readers if you're a side sleeper DO NOT order this mattress, it possibly could be OK for back sleepers.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: May 30, 2017

Excellent, well built, very comfortable mattress. I was very apprehensive to order a mattress online but when I saw the 100 day trial I decided I had nothing to lose. The stores in my area only offer 30 days and with my prior experience 30 days is not enough. Not only is this the best mattress I have ever slept on, it is the best customer service I have ever experienced. I am 66 years old and after working in the medical field for 44 years before retiring, you can bet that I have lower back pain. This bed molds to my body every night and gives me the best sleep I have ever had. No more back pain when I wake up.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

The delivery was a bit late but I would still recommend it to a friend or family member. Also it was a little bit of trouble to get inside. Very helpful to know that I have warranty but I have yet to need to use it. I feel like the warranty should probably be longer but I would definitely still recommend this. This company is very polite and helpful in finding what the customers need. I find everything very easy to find and the employees have great manners. The product is very comfortable. I've slept great and never had any serious problems. I love the texture and feeling of the mattress itself.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

It was quick and easy and the delivery guys were helpful. Very efficient service that even took away my old mattress. It was less than two days before since I bought my mattress that it was delivered and set up. I have a very extended warranty on my mattress. It protects me if it gets damaged in some way. Or if it gets infected with the plague, that warranty has got my back. The service at the store were very kind and helpful. The delivery guys were very considerate and efficient. Excellent mattress. Good back support, and good size. Bouncy but not too bouncy. I sleep so well every night all because of this mattress and I wake up and feel like I'm in a hotel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuft & Needle?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

The shipping of the mattress was surprisingly quick. It came a lot faster than I expected. The guys who brought it in and set it up were very polite and respectful of my home. They did a great job setting up the mattress and it didn't take them very long to do. The warranty on this product put my mind at ease about purchasing it. I was relieved to know that I have the opportunity of taking it back in exchange for another mattress if I do so care to. I liked that in the warranty I felt like I had a lot more freedom, but it also put my mind at ease.

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. Not once was I transferred over to another representative. The lady explained pricing and all fees associated with purchasing this product. Any confusion or questions I had, she had answers. The price for this mattress was well below my budget which was really surprising considering the fine quality of these mattresses. I rate the value of this product very highly. The mattress I bought is unbelievably comfortable! I have never had a better night sleep!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

The delivery guys were great. They were very professional and put my new bed together in no time flat. It far exceeded my expectations. The warranty on the mattress was by far better than my previous "high class" mattress was. I've had it for 3 years already and it's still as comfortable as the day I bought it. Everyone at the store was very professional and courteous. They made sure I didn't wait too long, and they constantly checked on me. They even offered refreshments. The price I paid for it has been worth its weight in gold. I don't think I'll need to buy a new one for years to come.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The site offered free delivery with my mattress and I got it within days of making the purchase. I was so excited to see that truck pull into my driveway! I knew a good night's sleep was on its way! I had a year's warranty on my bed. But after sleeping on it the first night I knew the only way I would need to use the warranty was if something went drastically wrong with the mattress which nothing did.

I had nothing but pleasant experiences with those at Tuft and Needle. They were making a sale and I wanted to buy, so both ends were happy. They are a little on the pricey side, but any quality mattress is. They are not the cheapest, but definitely aren't the most expensive either. I'd rather spend money smartly on this than waste money on a mattress I can't sleep on.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The mattress was delivered to my house in the predetermined time. The delivery men carried the mattress inside for me. They were very nice and professional. I had no complaints or issues about delivery. It has a very good warranty that covers all the basic problems that may occur with a new mattress. Fortunately I have not had any problems and have not had to use the warranty. I have had no problems with the warranty, service, delivery, or any monetary issues. So, I haven't had to use customer service except for one call to confirm the delivery of a payment. That call was helpful and incident free. For the price I paid, I feel as if the quality is a good value. I sleep good at night knowing that I paid a fair price for a quality mattress. It is made of good materials and is constructed to be a competitive product.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Delivery arrived when expected, and was in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend to anyone in current need of a mattress. Also great mattress quality. A one year warranty that covers just about every kind of damage. Would recommend to anybody who makes warranty a priority in the selection process. Very pleased with the entire process from the man who made the sale to me all the way to my delivery. I would recommend to everybody looking to buy a mattress soon. The first thing that comes to my mind when a mattress is the word, "cheap", and my recently purchased mattress, however, was high quality, and will be buying it again when I need another one.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I live in NY so delivery is free, and it ships in 1-2 business days by FedEx. They don't deliver on weekends, only weekdays, but it's fine for me. It comes in a compressed box, so it's not bulky. They offer 10 year warranty with 100 day free trial period, which means you can return for full refund the mattress if you don't like it within the first 100 days. The mattress will then be donated to charity. I have not tried to contact their customer service. Hopefully not ever. But if I have to contact them, it's by phone. No chat or email. Or probably check their website for more info. Includes 100 free trial period, 10 year warranty, free delivery and easy setup. So it is fairly good. New technology... Comfy... I like it.

Tuft & Needle Company Information