Tuft & Needle

Research top Mattresses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Tuft & Needle:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

The delivery was a bit late but I would still recommend it to a friend or family member. Also it was a little bit of trouble to get inside. Very helpful to know that I have warranty but I have yet to need to use it. I feel like the warranty should probably be longer but I would definitely still recommend this. This company is very polite and helpful in finding what the customers need. I find everything very easy to find and the employees have great manners. The product is very comfortable. I've slept great and never had any serious problems. I love the texture and feeling of the mattress itself.

It was quick and easy and the delivery guys were helpful. Very efficient service that even took away my old mattress. It was less than two days before since I bought my mattress that it was delivered and set up. I have a very extended warranty on my mattress. It protects me if it gets damaged in some way. Or if it gets infected with the plague, that warranty has got my back. The service at the store were very kind and helpful. The delivery guys were very considerate and efficient. Excellent mattress. Good back support, and good size. Bouncy but not too bouncy. I sleep so well every night all because of this mattress and I wake up and feel like I'm in a hotel.

The shipping of the mattress was surprisingly quick. It came a lot faster than I expected. The guys who brought it in and set it up were very polite and respectful of my home. They did a great job setting up the mattress and it didn't take them very long to do. The warranty on this product put my mind at ease about purchasing it. I was relieved to know that I have the opportunity of taking it back in exchange for another mattress if I do so care to. I liked that in the warranty I felt like I had a lot more freedom, but it also put my mind at ease.

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. Not once was I transferred over to another representative. The lady explained pricing and all fees associated with purchasing this product. Any confusion or questions I had, she had answers. The price for this mattress was well below my budget which was really surprising considering the fine quality of these mattresses. I rate the value of this product very highly. The mattress I bought is unbelievably comfortable! I have never had a better night sleep!

The delivery guys were great. They were very professional and put my new bed together in no time flat. It far exceeded my expectations. The warranty on the mattress was by far better than my previous "high class" mattress was. I've had it for 3 years already and it's still as comfortable as the day I bought it. Everyone at the store was very professional and courteous. They made sure I didn't wait too long, and they constantly checked on me. They even offered refreshments. The price I paid for it has been worth its weight in gold. I don't think I'll need to buy a new one for years to come.

The site offered free delivery with my mattress and I got it within days of making the purchase. I was so excited to see that truck pull into my driveway! I knew a good night's sleep was on its way! I had a year's warranty on my bed. But after sleeping on it the first night I knew the only way I would need to use the warranty was if something went drastically wrong with the mattress which nothing did.

I had nothing but pleasant experiences with those at Tuft and Needle. They were making a sale and I wanted to buy, so both ends were happy. They are a little on the pricey side, but any quality mattress is. They are not the cheapest, but definitely aren't the most expensive either. I'd rather spend money smartly on this than waste money on a mattress I can't sleep on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuft & Needle?

The mattress was delivered to my house in the predetermined time. The delivery men carried the mattress inside for me. They were very nice and professional. I had no complaints or issues about delivery. It has a very good warranty that covers all the basic problems that may occur with a new mattress. Fortunately I have not had any problems and have not had to use the warranty. I have had no problems with the warranty, service, delivery, or any monetary issues. So, I haven't had to use customer service except for one call to confirm the delivery of a payment. That call was helpful and incident free. For the price I paid, I feel as if the quality is a good value. I sleep good at night knowing that I paid a fair price for a quality mattress. It is made of good materials and is constructed to be a competitive product.

Delivery arrived when expected, and was in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend to anyone in current need of a mattress. Also great mattress quality. A one year warranty that covers just about every kind of damage. Would recommend to anybody who makes warranty a priority in the selection process. Very pleased with the entire process from the man who made the sale to me all the way to my delivery. I would recommend to everybody looking to buy a mattress soon. The first thing that comes to my mind when a mattress is the word, "cheap", and my recently purchased mattress, however, was high quality, and will be buying it again when I need another one.

I live in NY so delivery is free, and it ships in 1-2 business days by FedEx. They don't deliver on weekends, only weekdays, but it's fine for me. It comes in a compressed box, so it's not bulky. They offer 10 year warranty with 100 day free trial period, which means you can return for full refund the mattress if you don't like it within the first 100 days. The mattress will then be donated to charity. I have not tried to contact their customer service. Hopefully not ever. But if I have to contact them, it's by phone. No chat or email. Or probably check their website for more info. Includes 100 free trial period, 10 year warranty, free delivery and easy setup. So it is fairly good. New technology... Comfy... I like it.