Find a Mattress Brands partner

3. Mattress Brands

Buffalo, NY

1.6/5 (56 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Metro Mattress

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Metro Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro Mattress?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro Mattress?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Ordering an entire bed (mattress, headboard, footboard, and frame) has been a nightmare. Brad at the Olean office took care of me online, and I thought what great service. Then he offered me a deal on a "floor model" that when delivered, was full of stickers, tape, scratches, and gouges, and looks like it was dropped from a plane. The delivery guys came three times (two times without the frame, and then the third time they were supposed to bring a new headboard and footboard, but didn't. They put it together in about 2 minutes, and the footboard/headboard is so loose, no one could sleep on it. The headboard and footboard is so scratched up and gouged, and I knew that I was getting a floor model, but this looks like it was either dropped from a plane or put out in the garbage before they delivered it.

I know I was offered a floor model, but I spent $1200, and thought I was going to get a quality product. I am not going to spend my valuable time trying to remove stickers and tape and trying to fix the gouges and scratches so it is presentable. I am also not going to hire someone to put this together properly. It is so loosely attached no one could sleep on it. I would like my money back, and would prefer to go to a reputable company that knows what they are doing, and are selling a quality product. Could someone please contact me, so disappointed in your product and service.

Original review: July 7, 2021

A bed that we had on hold, and not yet ordered, was delivered to our home despite the fact that we had called to cancel the hold. In addition, this bed had been sent out even though my spouse had not been out to see if it was comfortable. The salespeople, Kamryn and Craig, were not listening to our concerns. I spoke to Kamryn letting him know that the bed on hold was more than double our budget. He did not offer to show me other products in that price range.

I also told Kamryn that we were in the process of refinancing and did not want a credit line open. I asked him to close our store credit line, but am not convinced that has been done. My husband called to cancel everything on a Saturday, yet the delivery person arrived Tuesday morning. My concern is that people who are new to making large purchases may be pressured into making purchases that are not right for them. We feel that in our case the large sale was far more important than the customer's needs.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

We were not in a hurry to purchase two mattresses. But we thought we were getting a good deal. The tow mattresses sit next to each other. One is 17 inches high, the other is 10 inches high. Big difference. I messaged with person with my concerns. They only suggested I raise the lower bed frame. This puts the bed too high for my wife to get into. Salesman never pointed this out. Plus we were not in a hurry and was never suggested in coming back in two weeks when mattresses would be on sale. $1,800.00 and very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

My experience was absolutely horrible. I wanted to build my credit so we sat there and talked for two hours about it. Needless to say I got set up with a company that will not build my credit. I guess read The fine print is important. I do want to make a formal report and would love a phone call. I would love to say names but they said we couldn’t. I wonder how some people can go to sleep at night knowing that they may have destroyed somebody’s day just by deceiving them. I will never go there again.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I would say use car salesman but I don’t want to cast a bad light on used car salesman. Went to both Stores and cannot believe how rude the salespeople are. We are in a recession people and in both stores I was the only person there. I didn’t end up purchasing the mattress because I liked at god for bed. I have to return it. Never go again!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

From their selection, to the quality of their products, their customer service and their prices, this store gets the highest marks in all categories. I would never/will never attempt purchasing a mattress in any other store. Over the years I have acquired many products through them with the best results. My only experience with another store made me realize how outstanding Metro Mattress' products and services are.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Poor customer service. I purchased a bed/mattress 20 days ago and still don’t have it set up yet. I’ve had 3 deliveries and still missing brackets to attach headboard to bed base and still don’t have the correct headboard. Supposed to come again in 2 more days. Hope they have the correct parts then.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I currently work here and I have seen upper management bend over backwards for people. The issue I think is people buy $300 beds and expect them to last a long time. Quality matters. Many times customers get upset when they need a warranty and we can’t process it because there are stains on the mattress. They need to understand that Metro Mattress is handling the warranty as a third party and that the manufacturer of the mattress they purchased is where an approval or denial comes from.

Most of the time any of those issues could have been avoided by a simple mattress protector which they could get anywhere. It clearly states on the back of their invoice how returns are handled, warranties, customer service issues etc. At any rate I feel our team goes above and beyond for our customers. There will always be people that complain that is part of any business. People expect you to give them everything for free and think by stomping their feet it will happen. To be honest it usually does work as Metro wants to keep their customers happy but you cannot apparently please them all. I think I seen 48 complaints on here that sounds like a lot but it’s not considering we sell thousands of mattress sets a year across NY. P.S. I personally have purchased about 6 sets from our company. No issues yet.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Worst Experience I ever had. Once they have your money you are screwed. Won’t work you at all plus they LIE. JOE ** don’t do business with him in the Yorkville store. He came right out and said that I’m stuck with a adjustable base which I paid 1,250.00 for.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Was shopping for a bed for my adult daughter. Walked into Metro Mattress on transit in Lockport and both salespeople were friendly and helpful. They found me a great deal on the perfect bed for my daughter. I will shop here again.

Metro Mattress Company Information