4.14/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good mattress?

7 Bear Mattress Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 2, 2019

Softness is the main thing when looking for a mattress, if I get this from a mattress I will surely buy it because I've had sleeping disorders over the past years and it is because I was laying in a mattress made of stone I guess. The Bear mattress has given me the comfort I need while sleeping and I haven't experienced any sleeping disorder in the past and it has been the brand I've been using for a long time. But I would improve the material that's been used along the years to make a mattress. Nevertheless it is not an urgent matter to me but it is surely something I wish mattresses companies improve.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

At the time when my girlfriend and I tried it out, it seemed very comfortable. Also it was on sale and fit my needs and my girlfriend at the time liked it. It's very form fitting and quite soft and comfortable. But it took a while to get used to it because it was a bit too soft for my liking. Also, it's getting a bit old and we could use a new one. But it has always been able to help me and my lover get a good night's sleep.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

It made it out to be something very different and much more useful than what I had before. It offered a way to make it into being something very much better and more comfy than what I was use to as well. Plus, it had the best price and the set up to me seemed to be very easy and different from what we had been use to seeing. But the size and color was not the best. It needed something to me that makes it more better for all. It needed to be sent a bit faster as well compared to times I have had before.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

This mattress is incredible! I like everything about it! My family recommended me this brand and I feel in love. It has a very soft touch and is comfortable!! So nice, firm and durable!!! It is very inexpensive sleeping on it!! This brand is the best out there!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

One of the most important aspects of this mattress is its ability to relieve pressure. The pressure points can be formed while lying on a mattress causing pain and discomfort for the sleeper, this is not a problem with this mattress. With some mattresses, you may notice a strong chemical smell when you initially unbox, and this can be bothersome. However, this did not last long, but they should improve this, the smell makes it seem of poor quality. Other than that, the cover is very soft and thin to help with breathability. The thing that sets the Bear mattress cover apart is that it is made with a material unique. Bear used Celliant (material) to aid in recovery by turning body heat into infrared light which in turn would improve blood flow for increased oxygen circulation and temperature regulation, this is amazing and unique.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bear Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

The reviews are all very positive and it seems to be better made with more comfort than other brands I had compared them to online. The gel infused memory foam does a great job at regulating my body temperature. I like that the mattress is made to improve blood flow and does a good job of keeping the person from overheating. It's very comfortable and is well made and suited for anyone who has back problems or someone who just finished physical therapy or has a tough time sleeping. I like that it is memory foam and making it easy to move around while laying down. The material of the cover is made of Celliant which helps one lead a more active lifestyle with less aches and pains.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Bear Mattress is very comfortable and build to quality quilted materials to give you better energy afterwards. This mattress is built to help you with any health problems when you sleep giving you the comfort you need while you sleep throughout the night and help you re-energized well into the next day. And it is very soft. However, I would want to improve the temperature consistency of the mattress. I feel that it sometimes feels hot and get uncomfortable at night. But then the mattress feels cooler after not using it after a while. I may just have to adjust the temperature in the room, but it isn't a big problem at all. Overall it feels great.

Bear Mattress Company Information