2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Zinus, Inc

Zinus, Inc
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.75/5

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

Zinus, Inc Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus, Inc?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have the 10” Zinus mattress & it’s great for back & side sleepers. Every night since I’ve got my mattress has been amazing, I’ve been relieved of my frequent back pain and get a good nights rest daily.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The entire transaction was quick and pleasant. The mattress, a California king by Zinus, is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. The customer service is great. Very Eco-friendly packaging.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2020

My husband is a BIG man and needed a new mattress where he could sleep comfortably and still be supported. He wanted to try the memory foam with cooling gel. I found the Zinus to be the cheapest buy and not too sure it was going to work out for him, went with the cheapest. However it is great! He loves it and is sleeping better and actually supports all of his weight plus he is remaining comfortably cool unlike the traditional mattresses that get too warm after laying on it in the same place too long. Very pleased and am going to make my next mattress in the other rooms the same. Much cheaper than your traditional mattresses and easy to handle. Great company and speedy shipping!

Original review: April 23, 2020

This mattress feels soft while still being solidly made and giving support. It's a king size extra firm and feels like a luxury mattress. It has a foam layer over the coils so you cannot feel the coils at all. We got it 4 years ago and it still feels great. There's little motion feel so one sleeper doesn't overly disturb the other when moving.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I love these beds. They easy to put together. They are high off the ground so your feet can fit under to make the bed. They are well packaged and can be taken apart and all parts fit into the headboard if you need to remove the bed or move. They ship fast. They are always in perfect condition. But this time, Lee Youn Jae has scored the score of the decade. This bed included a RATCHET!!!! YES!!!! Imagine the time saved!!!! We were actually in awe after years of using those little wrenches that take forever to screw in a screw. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Please do not buy anything from Zinus, I repeat do not buy from Zinus. I ordered a mattress and waited for 2 months, before getting an email from customer service lead saying that they refunded the money. I waited for 2 months to get this email? They have the worst customer support and there is no proper communication within their department. I suggest to get it from a different company.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My major concern is the lying and excuses which makes me not only question the service but the product integrity. Ordering online was quick and easy on 8.11 and got an estimated 2 weeks delivery. 8.20 received a separate email acknowledging a delay due to the pandemic. 8.21 received shipment is on its way email with a FedEx tracking number. 9.2 I reached out to customer service for an updated eta and was told, “We have sent the information to FedEx and we're just waiting for them to pick up the package at the warehouse.” 9.8 was, “We reviewed your shipment and we believe the label may have been damaged or rubbed off the package due to no updates in scanning.“ As of today there still has not be an updated order number or tracking.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I had found the bed frame on Amazon and was shown a ETA delivery date range of 8/28-9/4 through them. Instead, I ordered the bed frame directly from Zinus on August 13, 2020 so that they would reap the full sale (trying to help the smaller company directly). Worst mistake I could have made. I knew that there were shipping delays due to COVID, so that's understandable. However, the shipping label was created on 8/21/20, order was ready on 8/28/20, and it's still sitting in their warehouse today, 9/14/20.

Zinus CS cannot give me an estimated shipping date, they do not have any idea when Fedex will pick it up, they won't cancel the order because it has already been processed to ship (which also makes no sense considering they still have possession of it). I guess I could understand, but I see that their shipping issue go back to last year, before COVID, so it's clearly logistics issues within the company. Don't buy from them directly...use Amazon or find another company to order from.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

Since July 30, we have been dealing with this nightmare. Zinus sent wrong size mattress, I paid for 10" queen and got 6-7". Then after about 30 days they said Fed Ex had erased the label on queen adjustable bed frame and it was never sent and now they were out of them. We contacted our credit card company to inform of this nightmare and they refunded immediately. Zinus customer service said if I told credit card co. to remove the refund request then Zinus could refund immediately. So I told them my credit people would take care of it, even if it took longer, which it didn't. Zinus just didn't want negative review! Then, Sept.11, during beginning of a tropical storm Fed Ex dropped off a queen Adjustable bed frame that I fell trying to move to cover. We called to send back and they couldn't pick up for several days. It's finally gone and I sent note, NO MORE!! Hopefully Sept. 14 we will receive email from Zinus that they will let us alone.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I ordered a mattress on July 8 and paid for it. I have not received it as of today, August 25 nor am I able to get a refund from them. Waiting for a person to talk to is very long on phone and no help.

Zinus author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Zinus originally produced comfort-oriented outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags and portable furniture. The company turned to indoor comfort products in 2003. Its innovative mattresses have pressure-relief and cooling features. Customers can browse online, and financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size mattresses start at around $200.

• Types of mattresses: Memory foam, coil spring or hybrid memory foam and coil spring mattresses are available.

• Trial period: Zinus provides a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Customers enjoy a 10-year limited warranty that applies to all mattresses purchased new from an authorized retailer.

• Additional products: Mattress toppers, platforms, frames and foundations, plus sofas and loveseats, are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Zinus, Inc Company Information