2. Homeowners

Zinus, Inc

Zinus, Inc
Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

Zinus, Inc Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus, Inc?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have the 10” Zinus mattress & it’s great for back & side sleepers. Every night since I’ve got my mattress has been amazing, I’ve been relieved of my frequent back pain and get a good nights rest daily.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The entire transaction was quick and pleasant. The mattress, a California king by Zinus, is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. The customer service is great. Very Eco-friendly packaging.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2020

My husband is a BIG man and needed a new mattress where he could sleep comfortably and still be supported. He wanted to try the memory foam with cooling gel. I found the Zinus to be the cheapest buy and not too sure it was going to work out for him, went with the cheapest. However it is great! He loves it and is sleeping better and actually supports all of his weight plus he is remaining comfortably cool unlike the traditional mattresses that get too warm after laying on it in the same place too long. Very pleased and am going to make my next mattress in the other rooms the same. Much cheaper than your traditional mattresses and easy to handle. Great company and speedy shipping!

Original review: April 23, 2020

This mattress feels soft while still being solidly made and giving support. It's a king size extra firm and feels like a luxury mattress. It has a foam layer over the coils so you cannot feel the coils at all. We got it 4 years ago and it still feels great. There's little motion feel so one sleeper doesn't overly disturb the other when moving.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I relied on "real reviews" by customers posted on their site as well as a mattress review site before making the purchase. The online process and delivery went as promised. After about 6 months, the mattress began losing something, not sure what, but I was waking up with more aches and pains than ever before, especially my shoulders and hips. I am a side sleeper and not a large person. I contacted customer service, and....nothing. I ended up buying another mattress. The entire process cost me money and pain. It's not worth the few dollars you might save on their product. This is one of the biggest reasons I don't like buying anything online. The days of truth in advertising are down the toilet, especially from this Company. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IS MY ADVICE, FOR REASONS OF COMFORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I purchased a mattress from Zinus website on November, and I would to share my experience. After placing an order, I was not able to receive the product for about a month. So I decided to cancel my order through their customer service. A customer service agent who help me out told me that normally it takes 2-3 business days for the refund, so I waited. However, I did not received a refund about a week. And I called them again to request to proceed the refund, however, they told me they can proceed the refund only when they receive a confirmation from delivery company that the product is rerouted to their warehouse. I did not wanted to wait again for getting my money back, so I asked them to proceed the refund asap for multiple times.

But they were keep telling me that it's their policy and I have to wait for them to receive the confirmation from the delivery company. As waiting for Zinus's update, I was keep checking on the delivery status to see if the delivery is cancelled. However, it was keep showing that mattress will be delivered by next day, but I did not wanted the product anymore. I got really frustrated. So I asked the agent, what if the product is delivered to my house, what are you going to do? Guess what they said? They told me to put a memo on my front door that the product was cancelled, so they can bring the product back. SERIOUSLY?...

For my peace of my own, I had to call the deliver company to check if they have received the cancellation request from Zinus, and apparently they were not aware of it. I don't know what happen, but they were not aware of the cancellation. So I had to inform the cancellation to them. Now the delivery status is showing as cancelled... There is no any updates from Zinus yet. I am very curious when I will be able to get my money back. If you don't want to waste your time and money like me, please don't purchase from their website.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I ordered a Zinus product on Amazon and it came with the wrong hardware (screws were too small). I tried contacting Zinus customer support so I could purchase the correct hardware, and they kept telling me they couldn't help me because my purchase wasn't covered by the warranty. No matter how many times I told them that I was willing to pay for the hardware, they still wouldn't help me. I eventually found an Amazon review that had a similar issue, except theirs came with no hardware at all, and was able to figure out what size screws to order. Their customer service doesn't know what is going on. Don't purchase anything from Zinus!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Please do not buy anything from Zinus, I repeat do not buy from Zinus. I ordered a mattress and waited for 2 months, before getting an email from customer service lead saying that they refunded the money. I waited for 2 months to get this email? They have the worst customer support and there is no proper communication within their department. I suggest to get it from a different company.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My major concern is the lying and excuses which makes me not only question the service but the product integrity. Ordering online was quick and easy on 8.11 and got an estimated 2 weeks delivery. 8.20 received a separate email acknowledging a delay due to the pandemic. 8.21 received shipment is on its way email with a FedEx tracking number. 9.2 I reached out to customer service for an updated eta and was told, “We have sent the information to FedEx and we're just waiting for them to pick up the package at the warehouse.” 9.8 was, “We reviewed your shipment and we believe the label may have been damaged or rubbed off the package due to no updates in scanning.“ As of today there still has not be an updated order number or tracking.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I had found the bed frame on Amazon and was shown a ETA delivery date range of 8/28-9/4 through them. Instead, I ordered the bed frame directly from Zinus on August 13, 2020 so that they would reap the full sale (trying to help the smaller company directly). Worst mistake I could have made. I knew that there were shipping delays due to COVID, so that's understandable. However, the shipping label was created on 8/21/20, order was ready on 8/28/20, and it's still sitting in their warehouse today, 9/14/20.

Zinus CS cannot give me an estimated shipping date, they do not have any idea when Fedex will pick it up, they won't cancel the order because it has already been processed to ship (which also makes no sense considering they still have possession of it). I guess I could understand, but I see that their shipping issue go back to last year, before COVID, so it's clearly logistics issues within the company. Don't buy from them directly...use Amazon or find another company to order from.

Zinus author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Zinus originally produced comfort-oriented outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags and portable furniture. The company turned to indoor comfort products in 2003. Its innovative mattresses have pressure-relief and cooling features. Customers can browse online, and financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size mattresses start at around $200.

• Types of mattresses: Memory foam, coil spring or hybrid memory foam and coil spring mattresses are available.

• Trial period: Zinus provides a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Customers enjoy a 10-year limited warranty that applies to all mattresses purchased new from an authorized retailer.

• Additional products: Mattress toppers, platforms, frames and foundations, plus sofas and loveseats, are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Zinus, Inc Company Information