Zinus, Inc

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently got a 12-inch memory foam mattress from Zinus. The vacation house we went to had one of those mattresses so we got that one. I like it better than my previous bed. We've been sleeping better since we got it. They were an easy company to order from and everything was good. I recommended them and my daughter ordered a mattress which should be here this week.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a 14-inch pressure-relief memory foam from Zinus, Inc. and I like it better than my old mattress. My cousin recommended it to me. I went over to her house and tried it out. We laid on her mattress and I liked it, so I bought one for myself. I am sleeping better now and I already recommended it to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Compared to my old bed, my Zinus memory foam is 10 times better. I got a Zinus because of their cost and the reviews I found which were better than other mattress retailers. I liked the designs on it and my back pain is reduced considerably. It has exceeded my expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a foam mattress and a bed through Zinus. Price was a factor and I did a lot of research. I went to websites and they have like comparison charts and that’s how I decided. I got the delivery and the website was still showing that the people are going to deliver it. So, service was better than the website. The assembly of the bed was very easy as well. Now, I’m sleeping much better and my back is feeling much better, especially in the morning.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently got married and the bed that I had was too small. We didn’t really have the budget to go with a bigger mattress. I did some research and Zinus was the most highly reviewed for how cheap it was so I took a chance on it. I got a green tea memory foam mattress from Zinus and I like it more than my old bed. It’s definitely better than we expected it to be. We are sleeping a little better now and we love it. We don’t want to get anything else. We even recommended one of our friends to get one and they did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought 2 memory foam and the mattress foundation from Zinus. I was skeptical with how the memory foam would work out because I’m used to very firm beds. I was doubtful about how spongy it will be but it is not. Actually, it is perfect. I'm a side sleeper and I also heard horror stories from people that they have back pains with the memory foam mattresses but I didn't have any. The size of it is queen, but it is actually bigger. It's in the middle of queen and king. The delivery was on time but I had a minor glitch with it because it was raining on the date it was supposed to be delivered. I was not home and there was no option to select the delivery time. So, if there could be more options for delivery time, that will help a lot of people. A lot of people work and are not at home during the weekday time. But overall experience is pretty nice and I love it. One of the mattresses is used by my mother and she’s also very happy about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought the 12-inch memory foam and gel king-size mattress from Zinus. I went with them based on the price and word-of-mouth from others that have had it through the company that I work for. I love the mattress. I sleep better in it and Zinus is a better mattress compared to my old one which is a Serta. I’ve recommended Zinus and I have gotten three other family members and acquaintances to buy one. My boss bought one and so did my mother and father-in-law. However, somebody who said she was from Zinus called me about two weeks ago and started laughing as soon as she started talking then hung up and never returned my call. Whoever called me I hope she's not with them anymore because it was just truly unprofessional. But other than that, Zinus has exceeded my expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had some good referrals from some friends about Zinus. Delivery took long, but the memory foam bed is really comfortable. I’m still getting used to it because I used to sleep on a box coil mattress, but I really like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Kingsdown hybrid mattress from Zinus. The price was what draw me to them. It is a little bit too hard but my husband likes it. It is a very good mattress. Overall, I'm happy with the experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friend recommended Zinus to me, so I went to Amazon.com and looked at several reviews until I felt comfortable buying it. I bought four of them, and when I placed the order, it was delivered fast, was nice and neat, and easy for two people to carry from the first to the second floor. I was nervous that it may be too hard or too soft, but when it arrived, it smelled new, had nice packaging, and I liked it so much. I feel comfortable when I sleep on it. Zinus is not really a firm mattress. If someone has a back or neck pain, they can try to purchase it and see the difference between the spring coil and the memory foam. It's excellent memory foam. I replaced all my beds with Zinus, and I'm happy with them. I would recommend it to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a mattress in mind and when I was staying at my buddy's house for a couple of weeks, he wound up having a Zinus in his guest bedroom and I thought that it was comfortable. I also saw the price and it was competitive compared to other mattresses like it. So, I went with the Zinus and got the queen size mattress. I like it a lot more than my old bed. It took a few weeks for me to get used to because I was on to some typical quail mattress before. But once I got used to it it seemed really good. I had seen it in person already so I knew what to expect. Now, I sleep pretty well throughout the night and wake up rested.

It was also cool that it was shipped and I appreciated the free shipping because that was a pretty big and heavy box. I imagine that it costs a decent amount of money. Then, it was easy to set up. The instructions were simple and told me what to do. One thing I was worried about was I had heard the smell can be off-putting when it first arrives. But I didn't have any experience with that and it was fine. For the money and the quality, I'm happy with my purchase and I would recommend it to other people. I'm a very satisfied customer and I would shop with Zinus again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a Zinus 10-inch memory foam. It's a lot softer and firm at the same time compared to my old bed for eight years which was a regular inner coils mattress. My wife and I like our new mattress. I got their bed frame too and it was easy to assemble. It was everything as written and as said in all the reviews.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My brother and sister-in-law purchased a mattress from Zinus. I laid on it and it felt good, unlike the Sleep Number we've had for a couple of years. I like a bed that's hard and firm yet soft at the same time, and Zinus' hybrid spring and foam mattress fits the bill best. I'm definitely sleeping better with it. I used to wake up a couple of times a night, but now, I sleep right on through.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a Zinus foam mattress due to its value, the ease of ordering it, and having it show up and be ready to go. In fact, it showed up just after a few days. It's easier to set up than I expected. I opened it up and by the next day, we were ready to sleep on it. My wife and I really enjoy using our Zinus mattress. It's much better than the one we had before. We sleep a lot better now than we did before. We've been really happy with it and we would recommend it to somebody else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for a new mattress and didn’t want to spend a lot of money. We found Zinus' website which seemed like a pretty good one, so we decided to take a chance and we're pretty happy that we took it. I messaged customer service once because I wanted a confirmation code and I received all codes right on time. The shipment was super quick as well and everything was delivered perfectly. I'm satisfied with the Zinus mattress and would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a mattress, frame, and pillows from Zinus. However, I returned the pillows because they were uncomfortable. The frame is squeaky now but it's fine. We really like the mattress. It's really comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Overall, my experience with Zinus was okay. It was easy to purchase the mattress and it was delivered on time, but it's not very comfortable. It's firmer than I thought it was going to be and unfortunately, I had to get a different mattress pad topper for it because it was way too firm. Other than that, I'm satisfied with Zinus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my Zinus mattress on September 12th and I wasn't really sleeping very well on it initially. I was getting some neck issues. They would let me return it as long as I donated it but the Salvation Army couldn't come until November 15th this year. So I continued to sleep on the Zinus mattress even though I preferred my old bed (I was used to it). Then a month later, it seems like the back and neck problems went away and my body must have started to get used to it. The mattress is a memory foam while my old one was a spring mattress. I started to get more used to memory foam and now I like it more so I'm probably going to keep it.

But I think this mattress isn't ever gonna be really a high-end type of mattress. A lot of mattresses on the market are made so that one can only sleep on one side and they're not flippable. If I could do it all over, I'm gonna go with a latex mattress that I can flip so it lasts a lot longer. I also think it would be better for them if they had a 60-day return policy instead of 30 days because it takes a long time to get used to a bed. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people returned their mattresses just because they weren't used to it. They might be more profitable if they extend their return policy for that reason. But overall, they've been good to deal with and the mattress has met my expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our old beds were horrible, not comfortable and ended up being saggy in spots. I was on vacation and one of my cousins mentioned that they got a bed from Zinus, Inc. I thought it was cheap so when I came home we bought two mattresses and two bed frames from them. We got the memory foam on both beds and all of us sleep better since we got them. The delivery process was super smooth and quick here in Washington but there was a FedEx problem with the one we had delivered to our daughter who goes to college in Minnesota. It was not delivered on the expected day and the mattress came with no frame. But we love everything about our new beds. We still need two more and we'll be getting those from Zinus as well. We always recommend them to our friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got the memory foam mattress from Zinus because of their price, delivery and good reviews. And then we also purchased the bed frame from Amazon Amazon by the same manufacturer. The delivery was good. There were no issues with the mattress. It's heavy, but can be inflated quickly. We had one issue, where the mattress is too big for our queen bed frame and they were both designed as grand queen-sized. But I'm not sure if that's the fault of the mattress or the bed frame.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Compared to the memory foam mattress that I have now from Zinus, my seven-year-old bed is just half as good. There's less flipping through the night with the Zinus bed. A recommendation I would give them is to partner with a company with mattress disposal programs, to take care of ridding the old mattress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was sleeping on an old bed for a while then purchased a memory foam from Zinus because of their price and online recommendations. Though I slept fine on my old bed which looks like the cheapest futon, my new bed is better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been very happy with Zinus. I bought not only the mattress, but also a king size platform bed and both are very nice. I'm impressed. I’ve given their information to several other people who are looking for or purchasing a bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a Zinus hybrid-type mattress for the price and I love it. I enjoy everything about it. It's much more comfortable and plusher than the one we had. Additionally, I liked that it came in compressed because I had to bring it upstairs and I had a tougher time getting the other mattress that we owned upstairs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm really pleased with the service and the product I got from Zinus. I bought a gel foam twin size mattress and the bed frame through them. I went with them since I liked the frame and the quality that I could see when I was reading about them. I've been happy with it. The bed was easy to install. However, the shipment got broken up and delivered on multiple days, which was on the part of the delivery company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I read reviews on Zinus and everybody said it was really good so I thought I'd try it and see. The mattress arrived a day before it was expected. I had a bed for two years prior to buying the Zinus but I didn't like it. I just love my Zinus mattress. I'll buy another one if the one I bought ever wears out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Zinus is a great choice. I wanted a memory foam mattress and they had a really good price. So, I got a memory foam mattress and a bed and I've been sleeping better and having a lot less back pain. It's a great product for a really good price and compared to some of the other memory foam mattresses in a box you ideally get, Zinus is far better than expected. I was a little worried about the low price, but it worked out pretty good. Getting the mattress in a box is a lot more convenient than a full-sized mattress as far as getting it delivered and setting it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a memory foam from Zinus when they were having a sale. Setting it up was easy and the directions were simple and straightforward. Compared to my old bed, the Zinus bed is much better and more comfortable that it is harder to get out from it in the morning.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a mattress and a bedframe from Zinus. I heard good things about Zinus and for the price, the quality was the best. I had a weird delivery experience because it's a bed and it's so big. It has a weird smell at first, but that went away. They were pretty fast in getting me my bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter is going to college and they got an apartment, so I bought them the Zinus mattresses. It turned out to be an awesome bed and I'm pretty impressed with the mattresses. Their prices were fair and they had solid reviews. I purchased two mattresses - a 12-inch and an 8-inch foam mattress. The 12-inch went on sale, so I decided to buy it. The shipping and packaging were as described and the product quality is very good. They're plush enough to be comfortable and firm enough to not cause problems. We had a positive experience and I would return to purchase more from them in the future.

Zinus, Inc Company Profile