Zinus, Inc

23%
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Zinus is a great choice. I wanted a memory foam mattress and they had a really good price. So, I got a memory foam mattress and a bed and I've been sleeping better and having a lot less back pain. It's a great product for a really good price and compared to some of the other memory foam mattresses in a box you ideally get, Zinus is far better than expected. I was a little worried about the low price, but it worked out pretty good. Getting the mattress in a box is a lot more convenient than a full-sized mattress as far as getting it delivered and setting it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a mattress and a bedframe from Zinus. I heard good things about Zinus and for the price, the quality was the best. I had a weird delivery experience because it's a bed and it's so big. It has a weird smell at first, but that went away. They were pretty fast in getting me my bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter is going to college and they got an apartment, so I bought them the Zinus mattresses. It turned out to be an awesome bed and I'm pretty impressed with the mattresses. Their prices were fair and they had solid reviews. I purchased two mattresses - a 12-inch and an 8-inch foam mattress. The 12-inch went on sale, so I decided to buy it. The shipping and packaging were as described and the product quality is very good. They're plush enough to be comfortable and firm enough to not cause problems. We had a positive experience and I would return to purchase more from them in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We tried Zinus for its great reviews and price. We got two foam mattresses, one smart base and one of the folding box springs and we're really happy with them so far - we have a really good experience. The only thing is that after we ordered them, the company was just getting the items processed so it ended up being over a week before we got those instead of four business days. But even then, we've still recommended Zinus to friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had visited one of my cousins who got a Zinus mattress in Washington D.C. and he gave me the reference of their website. I purchased a memory foam 12-inch, king size. It met my expectation, but I think I should have bought the hybrid one because it's not meeting my current requirement. But the services are good and the delivery was timely. I'm not sure on the duration of the product and how much it's going to run, but I like the quality. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a foam mattress that I love and wanted one of those for my vacation home, but I didn’t want to spend a fortune on it. I liked everything about my Zinus mattress. It was delivered and I didn’t have to pick it up. We were very happy with the ease of the bed's set up. My husband was going to do it by my son did in about 30 minutes. I slept on it that night. I was really concerned about ordering the bed frame online when I hadn’t seen it but I was really pleasantly surprised by how nice it looked. The bed is really comfortable. The Tempur-Pedic I have at home was quite expensive and the Zinus sleeps every bit as good at probably a quarter of the price. I already have recommended Zinus to a friend. It's been excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We took a sleep mattress number test and we were showed mattresses that were thousands upon thousands of dollars. We fell in love with a hybrid and it was about three grand. I started looking online and I saw that Zinus had a hybrid too. We checked it out on a more expensive mattress. We know that we want the coils and the memory foam top so we just took a shot in the dark and bought it. We were so happy that we did. I got it when it was buy one thing, get 10% off, buy two things, get 15%, buy three things, get 20%. That sold me. We got a pillow, a mattress and a frame so we saved 20%. I'm always a bargain hunter.

We only had a problem with the delivery because FedEx said that they do not carry heavy products so they were shipping it back. I asked them not to. We stopped what we were doing, got a truck, went out to FedEx and picked it up ourselves. Then setting it up was a cinch. The frame was a lot sturdier than we thought it was. But we're absolutely in love with our Zinus bed. I've recommend it to many, many, many people about it. I brag the fact that it only cost me $700 for the frame, mattress and two pillows.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a foam mattress from Zinus. We like the quality and it's very much worth it for the price. The foam on the mattress is very smooth and I feel comfortable with the bed so I don’t see any issues. The product is very good and I'm liking it. I would recommend it to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a mattress from Zinus and it is a hundred times better and cheaper than my old bed. It was delivered quick and easy to get out of wrapping and put on the bed. It stunk for a day or so, but it’s fine now. It was just wrapped tight and it even said in the instructions that it might have an odor to it for a while. Overall, I had a very good experience with Zinus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our old mattress for about four years. It was a box spring and we didn’t like that. I was looking for a hybrid mattress and Zinus offered the best price, and I just liked it. I purchased that for the kids. We are very happy with the new mattress and I will purchase from them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased the Hybrid and Gel king-size mattress from Zinus. I like the hybrid model. I don’t like the foam mattress since it's too soft for me while the spring mattress is too hard. I also like the foam stand to support the mattress. Overall, it’s a good product. However, I ordered the mattress and the stand but I received the mattress first and I waited two weeks for the stand.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved to Philadelphia out of my parents' home when I graduated from college and Zinus was the first bed that I bought myself. I purchased it for its price and the ease of delivery. Also, I like it because it has the memory foam and it's very firm. It's good for my back when I'm sleeping. I was a bit skeptical because I just ordered it online and I didn’t try it out so I didn’t know how it would be, but it has exceeded my expectation. The packaging and the way the directions were laid out for putting everything together, with the headboard and bedframe, were easy to understand and very helpful. Also, the online tutorial about how the mattress works and how it came in the packaging was also very helpful. My experience was excellent and I’d do it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got the Green Tea mattress from Zinus. We bought from Zinus due to their reviews on Amazon. We noticed that even with all their negative reviews, people were responding and asking if there are ways to fix their issues with their beds. That's great. It put our mind at ease. Also, Zinus's price is really good. We had a Sleep Number, which was very expensive. It was comfortable, but after some time, I noticed that my side started to deflate during the night, and after contacting them, I found out that there was only a limited warranty on it. They were not going to replace parts and it was a huge mess. Zinus so far has been way better in every respect. Our Zinus mattress blew up really fast when it was delivered. It was great. On the side, it says we have to give it 24 hours to fully expand, but when we got it, we pulled it out the box, opened it up and an hour later, it was almost fully expanded, which is really cool.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a king-size bed and the bed frame through Zinus, and so far, we’re sleeping well on it. It's firmer than our old queen-size bed, but they’re both like a memory foam. The bed from Zinus was unraveled upside down when it was delivered, so it was a little bit difficult to flip back over. I had to let it air out, then propped it up on the wall and turned it around. But other than that, it’s been great. Our experience has been easy and efficient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a 12-inch Green Tea Memory Foam mattress and base from Zinus because of their price. So far, it has met my expectation. My shoulder was really hurting for a week before we got it. But then one night, it wasn’t hurting anymore. Our experience has been really easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got the 12-inch Green Tea Foam Mattress from Zinus. I like it better than the one I had before in my parent's house. It's a cheaper Tempur-Pedic alternative. The cost was less than what I've seen anywhere else and I was able to afford it. They're really heavy but it's certainly more comfortable. It's not as squishy and I like it. I also got one of those stand-alone box springs for it and the cover didn't seem to fit. So it ended up ripping as I was trying to put it on, but it's not a big of a deal.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When the Zinus memory foam mattress was delivered, it was easy to unwrap and make it come to its size. My only concern is that when I ordered I was told there's a promotion for referrals but I never got my referral bonus. Besides that, everything's fine and has met my expectation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quality of the Zinus mattress is good as was its delivery to me. It is very comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching online and found Zinus to have the better price, plus the new product. I wanted to have that new product with memory foam on it, so I got the mattress and it's comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We started to fill our spare bedroom. We had a California king in there. The bedroom wasn’t big enough and the kids came on over and every time they slept on it they said that they tend to be rolling off the bed. So I promised them the next time they came over, I would have a new mattress. We purchased a king and a queen foam mattress from Zinus that rolls up, and it came to us in a box. We had a king-sized Tempur-Pedic before for 10 years and paid $2,700 for it. With Zinus, we paid $360. The price is right and the guarantee is good. I can replace a lot of those every three years and still not have what I got into with the Tempur-Pedic.

We love the Zinus. One night, I laid down and said, "You know, this is better than our Tempur-Pedic." Also, one thing I really liked about Zinus was their instructions on how to put them together. They're very implicit on how it is, and there's no guesswork. The other thing is, on the frame, the nuts and the bolts were molded together in one package. The presentation coming out of the box was great. We bought the cover for it. And also for each one of them we bought the framework underneath because it's not sitting on any piece of cardboard. This is actually a steel foundation. I’m very happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've gotten 32 beds from Zinus. The bed strikes me as the best value out there. It's not cheap but in terms of the price point and the warranty and quality, the company seemed to have nailed it. The one we're using at home is the 12-inch Pressure Relief and the Cloud, the most recent one, is still on its way, but the company's service met my expectation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The price of Zinus was the first reason why we bought from them. Then the style they have was what we're looking for. I bought two bed frames and two mattresses to furnish a place for my parents. They said the beds are great. Things went very smoothly so everything was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had the king-size bed frame here in Southport, North Carolina and we decided to replace our mattress. We went to a couple of mattress stores and saw some things that were very comfortable but they seemed to be pricey. And then my wife saw Zinus online. The price was very reasonable, and we ordered a California king-size bed, not fully knowing what was going to be coming. But we were pleasantly surprised. The box springs came in what we thought was a very small box and got here the day before the mattress did. We had our doubts as to whether it was going to be what we wanted but when we opened the two box springs, we were extremely satisfied. The following day, when another small box appeared with our mattress, we thought the box was too small. But when we opened up the box and took the strapping off, the mattress took its shape just within an hour or two and it’s extremely comfortable to sleep on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased two twin mattress with the platforms for our guest room. We chose Zinus due to the reviews of online consumers and the price. My husband and I slept on them as we were curious. We've also had three other people sleep on them and everything has been really positive. They had never slept on a mattress that didn't have a box spring so they weren't expecting it to be as good as it is. One person was amazed at how comfortable it was. I've recommended Zinus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased mattress bases from Zinus because they fit the design of our mattresses. No problem with the quality.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got the green tea infused 12-inch memory foam from Zinus because of the price. The old bed that I owned for quite a while was nothing compared this new one. I sleep easy and it’s more comfortable. Overall, I’m happy. The price and the product are good, and the shipping was quick.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a Serta mattress for four years and we weren't happy with it at all. At the beginning, it was okay but it quickly developed an impression in the middle. I’ve been lifting weights and I found my back was a little sore from doing that. But it turned out, it was the freaking mattress. Every morning I woke up, my middle back was hurting. So I ended up getting a full refund at the end of the warranty. Then, I bought from Zinus of which I’d read a lot of good reviews about and so far, it’s been great. We got the 13-in iCoil spring mattress.

Price was a big importance to us and also the convenience of being able to get it and that I could just have it shipped to my house. I don’t have to pay to have it delivered or struggle trying to get a mattress home. The shipping took about five days so it wasn’t that long and it was easy to unpack. Since then, I haven’t had a single morning with a sore back any more. Overall, I’m definitely satisfied with it and I would recommend it for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Zinus was recommended by a friend so I bought a Memory Foam Green Tea mattress from them. My new mattress is wonderful and I really like it. I really am glad I made the purchase because sleeping has been easier since I started using my new mattress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have a new hybrid foam and spring and we got it from Zinus. I chose them because of their price, but it ended up better than what I expected. I have used it and it's very comfortable. Everything that I bought from them including the frames has very excellent quality. The only thing that was a disappointment was FedEx. I was charged for the delivery and because of the location of our home, they tried to drop it in the driveway and disappear, not considering the goods are not light.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really wanted a platform bed and I was looking at close to $2,000 for a full double one. I thought that it's ridiculous to spend that kind of money and so, I did some research. First, I went on Amazon.com to look for platforms beds and Zinus came up. I went to their website as I'd rather buy directly from the manufacturer. I was so impressed with the reviews, the quality, and the price was incredible to me. I purchased the platform bed and the foam mattress, the mattress pad, and two pillows from them. The quality is amazing and I only paid a total of $421 for everything!

However, they got the order mixed up. I ordered a twin bed and they sent twin which was good, except for the platform bed. They sent a king so I had to send that back, which was another 10 days. And so I was sleeping on an air mattress and that's not good for my age. It's too hard to get up from it. That took a little extra time. So they need to be careful like they have to make sure that everything they sent is twin. But the bed was easy to put together and it was so neat at how it was packaged. The instructions were clear and concise as well. It's comfortable, simple and beautiful. I'm very satisfied, it is the best night's sleep I've had in years.

Expert Review

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.    More about Michael J.→

Founded in 1979, Zinus originally produced comfort-oriented outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags and portable furniture. The company turned to indoor comfort products in 2003, and their innovative mattresses are available as memory foam, coil spring or hybrid memory foam and coil spring. Find Zinus beds online.

• Mattress accessories: In addition to mattresses, Zinus also manufactures and sells headboards, boxsprings, bases and frames, so you can perfectly match your mattress to your bed.
  • Budget-friendly: Zinus mattresses are available for as low as $100, making them ideal for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on their new mattress.
  • Warranty: Zinus’s mattresses include a 10-year limited warranty.
  • Hybrid option: There’s no reason to choose between memory foam and coil spring mattresses when you can have both. Zinus’s hybrid option fuses the two together so you can have the best of both worlds.
  • Bunk bed options: Zinus’s Memory Foam five inch mattress is ideal for bunk beds and trundles. These mattresses are available in fun colors like blue and hot pink, making them a perfect fit for a kid’s bedroom.
  • Best for Zinus mattresses are best for parents and budget-conscious consumers.

Zinus, Inc Company Profile