Zinus, Inc
1.82/5

Need a good mattress?

Zinus, Inc

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

297 Zinus, Inc Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

This memory foam mattress I purchased on Walmart.com for my new apartment immediately emitted an overwhelming chemical smell when released from its plastic packaging. The chemical release with odor ended up lasting for over SIX weeks even with windows open. I had sharp headaches, chest pain and my first ever bright red, peeling eye rashes with extreme swelling early mornings each time I tried to sleep on this mattress. I still had access to the studio I was moving out of, and had to sleep there for the entire month. Repackaging the product for Return is not possible, as it comes pressure sealed.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I've purchased 2 items from them in the past, a bed frame and mattress, and they're decent quality for the price. Happy with the purchase overall. Ordered a couch as well but decided to cancel the order. The issues come when it's time to talk to customer service. I cancelled the 3rd item I purchased from them 3 days before it was set to ship out. They decided to ship it out anyways. Told me to refuse the shipment when it arrived and I would be refunded as soon as they confirmed it was heading back their way. Instead of waiting days for it to arrive from the other side of the country, I called FedEx and was able to refuse delivery before it even arrived at their delivery center. FedEx immediately emailed Zinus about the item returning to them. Zinus took 2 days to 'confirm' (finally look at the email and call to confirm) that the item was indeed returning.

Don't give them too much credit, I called them and refused to let it go until they contacted FedEx directly. They now said a refund has been initiated, and funds will be back in my account in 2-3 business days. That was a full week ago. Thankfully I had email confirmation of that refund promise. Called once more to ask why I haven't seen the funds: "we'll have to submit your refund request to management for approval once we receive the item". Refused to acknowledge promised refund from previous discussion. Would not email me to give me a paper-trail of them submitting the (2nd) refund request or doing anything at all. Sent them one last strongly worded email describing everything, stating my intent to issue a charge-back in a week if they do nothing. Somehow I doubt I'll be able to get a dime from them without a charge-back.

Get expert buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

It's less than a year that my husband and I have been sleeping on this 12" foam mattress. Odor not bad upon opening and comfortable at first. Now 9 months later I'm waking up with backache and rolling into the middle of bed. The mattress has been turned around with no difference in sleep. My husband gets up during the night due to heat and sleeps on a 15 year old mattress in another room. Sorry we purchased this foam mattress.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Here my history. I bought this Zinus Memory Foam mattress 12" on December 8th and was delivered by FedEx on December 19. My first red flag: The package was sended by Amazon RETURN CENTER (Can I assume was a product returned by somebody else?). Second red flag: The package was in a terrible condition. Third red flag: After opened the box and decompressed the mattress, came out a terrible odor and it smells really bad. My entire apartment smells of mold and mildew because of this mattress. I have almost a month (01/02/2019) and after several calls to Amazon finally they gonna pick up the mattress tomorrow. The mattress never took the size that suppose to be (12") and the mildew odor still terrible at home. Finally I'm really surprised Amazon still selling this brand. I wished read all reviews on a different websites before entering to this nightmare. I think Zinus should be investigate under The Consumer Protection Act.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I ordered a bed frame and mattress thru Costco. It arrived on time but my room remodel wasn't done so it was stored in my garage. When I did finally get to installing the bed I was impressed by the clear instructions, ease of assembly, and quality of the product. All tools and fasteners required were included. There were no flaws in the materials. The mattress had a slight odor, which is mentioned in several other reviews, but it dissipated in a few hours, and it's winter here, windows closed. I'm a furniture engineer and appreciate well designed and manufactured product. I will recommend this to friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I ordered a mattress during Zinus's Black Friday sale. I understand they got a higher volume of orders than they expected and shipping is taking long. BUT FedEx lost my package. Dealing with FedEx and Zinus has been a nightmare. In mid December I emailed Zinus after my order was a week past the delivery date with no tracking updates. That first customer service representative told me a new order would be sent to me and a new tracking number would be sent. After not getting a tracking number after 3 business days all my emails went unanswered.

The following week I left voicemails after calling. None were returned. One call when I actually got through. That customer service rep told me there'd be nothing she could do until December 28th because that was 15 business days after my package stopped tracking. WTF. Who counts shipping days from when a problem occurs and not from when the package left the warehouse?

I sent another email the following week and that customer service rep told me FedEx lost my package and they'd be sending out a new one and that I'd get the new tracking number sent to me in 3 business days tops. Now it's past three business days and again I have no tracking number. No one is returning my calls, picking up the phone, or returning my emails. Their customer service is a nightmare, there's a reason other mattresses of the same type cost more. It's probably because they pay and staff a competent customer service team.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I ordered a king size bed from the company on November 29th. I have yet to receive it and today is December 20th. My credit card was charged. Every time I ask about my bed I'm told someone will email me. Now I think they've changed the settings so that whenever I call, their system requests that I leave a message. I did email their customer service department twice, as instructed on their website and during my 20 and 30 minute hold times, but I have yet to receive an email back. Please do not order from this company.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Very bad customer service and it's been more than 20 days I did not receive the king bed frame order. They keep on telling that upper management will revert back to me regarding the order and still no reply and I get the answer every time. It's cheap on their site otherwise I would never ever buy from them.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I have had the green tea foam mattress for 6 days now. Upon opening it there was hair and seeds in the mattress. No big deal. I take it outside - I let it air out for two days then I bring it inside and let it air out for two more days. My house still smells terrible and now my son won't even sleep on it so we have a useless mattress now. I have regret purchasing this. I wish I would have read the reviews first. My bad. Big mistake - big big mistake. I hope this review could save someone else from the big mistake that I made. Please do not buy this mattress. Spend a couple extra dollars more and buy an American-made mattress that does not smell this bad for I have many family members that have foam mattresses don't smell this bad.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I ordered the King-sized cooling hybrid mattress (memory foam on a mini-spring base) and have been blown away by the comfort and quality of sleep I have been getting. Keep in mind I am coming from a lower quality spring mattress from one of the big American retailers, but either way I did shop around and try out a Tempur-Pedic and Sleep Number at a store in our local mall. My Zinus mattress is just as good (if not better) at a fraction of the price. I think I paid about $350 after a coupon which is unheard of for a king. I could not be happier. People complaining about the smell of the green-tea mattress need to air it out for a few days LIKE THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY. The cooling mattress I purchased did not have any unpleasant smell, only that it smelled like new shoes - not a bad thing to me.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I purchased a mattress from Zinus the early part of this year. Overall, customer service and delivery was fine. No issues. The comments about the odor are spot on. I followed the directions to let the mattress air out because of the compressed gas which helped some, however I added some dryer sheets to the head of the bed under my mattress cover to help the odor dissipate. The issue for me is the comfort level. Mattress is way too firm and I was in such pain that I had to stop sleeping on the mattress. Couldn't donate it as customer rep stated to get refund so it's in my guest room for now. Since purchased a mattress 5x the price but a good night's sleep and my back is worth it! Lesson learned. If your preference is a more traditional mattress, then this mattress is not for you.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Zinus' customer service is a joke. An assemble-it-yourself furniture company who can't supply the individual parts required for assembly to a customer after they shipped the product out with those products missing? I'm not talking screws you can easily replace at the hardware store, I am talking actual pieces of the furniture item. The person I spoke with on their customer service line just kept repeating there was nothing they could do, that I'd need to go back through the sales website they sell through's returns to send it back for a refund.

In essence, I was told to play "phone tag" between two customer service lines, neither of which could assume responsibility. Now at my great inconvenience, I am re-packing the entire bedframe I ordered, scheduling with a family member whose vehicle is large enough to take it to the postal service dropoff location, and being force to re-arrange my busy schedule because of their failure as a company to provide four assembly parts! I'd say buy at your own risk, because if there is an issue like this, there is no support available through Zinus. I cannot believe a company can't ship out the four missing brackets which hold the frame together which were missing from the package.

I am done with Zinus (for their total lack of support in not providing the missing pieces to a customer who has bought their products several times in the past) and with their relationship with the sales website I purchased their product through (for advertising a 'like new' complete product but delivering me half a bedframe then forcing me to return it at my inconvenience). I guess some "deals" should be passed up! They should reconsider who sells their products and how they package them, and at least make it easy on the customer. This is now my problem when it should be theirs. There was nothing wrong with the product, I just wish they had sent all of it. Makes me uneasy to ever order their items again or recommend to others.

I've had luck with their products in the past, but not since having to return a whole (and huge) item because somewhere between Zinus, their suppliers, their sellers, and my door, four parts were lost. And then to be told to talk to someone else, and that nothing can be done? I really hope they make a change in how they handle these sorts of issues from a customer support and distribution standpoint.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I was anxious after reading comments about chemical odors, since my daughter has seizures triggered by almost anything. On opening there was new product odor not unlike other items I've encountered. I aired the mattresses for maybe three days in an enclosed room, with a fan on sometimes the first couple days. The odor was pretty faint by the time I enclosed them in waterproof covers we bought, which we use for hygiene reasons and against cat fleas. In the last four months I've opened my mattress covers to check if they were indeed waterproof on three or more occasions, and I noticed the mattresses themselves had no odor. They are great and I appreciate the courteous treatment we've received from Zinus!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

On July 30, 2018 I purchased the Zinus 12" Full Green Tea Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress for $243 via the Zinus website. The online order and delivery process went fine. The mattress arrived compressed and within a sealed plastic bag to keep its compressed form. I opened the bag and the mattress decompressed into the full mattress size. I noticed a foul odor coming from the mattress but thought that it was simply due to shipping or the memory foam smell. I slept on the mattress 1 night and noticed that the smell hadn't dissipated. It smells really bad and my entire apartment smells of mold and mildew because of this mattress.

I then looked online for other consumer reviews of this mattress and noticed other people who purchased the same mattress also noticed the strong mildew and mold smell. I called Zinus 3 times and left 3 different voicemail messages for them to return my call and to process my refund and/or replacement. Zinus customer service never answered their line NOR did they return any of my 3 voicemails. Long story short... do not order any Zinus products. They literally sent me mattress that smells like mildew and mold worth $243. I am now at a loss of $243. Zinus customer service does not answer the phone and they do not return voicemails. Do not waste your time or money.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I ordered a mattress and box spring from Zinus. I kept checking the status of my order online and noticed that the status was not changing as days passed. The system showed a printed label status for 3 days. Once I finally received a delivery date, I made arrangements to be home on the day of delivery. The night before my delivery I received a message stating that my delivery would be delayed by another 5 days. This was a huge inconvenience because I had family coming to visit. I tried contacting Zinus via phone, email, Twitter and online request forms. They never responded to my request for assistance.

I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Only after filming a complaint did I finally receive an email follow up. There was no phone call, no apology or anything resembling customer resolution. Just “we cannot cancel your order after it’s been shipped. We will refund you once you call to arrange return with Fedex”. I will never do business with this company again. Their customer service is terrible. You’d be better off going with Casper or by visiting a brick and mortar store to purchase your items. I now what to return this order that I requested be canceled before it was delivered. Incredible. Extra unhappy with this company.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I ordered a mattress and platform bed on 6/4/18. I received the mattress in a timely fashion, but to this day - almost 8 weeks later - I still have not received the platform bed. I can't even begin to tell you how many emails have gone back and forth, they keep asking me for the same information that I've already provided multiple times. 3-1/2 weeks ago I even spoke with a Zinus rep on the phone that a FedEx person did a 3-way call because I was getting nowhere with the emails. Still no bed has been delivered. To this day they are saying it was delivered and that I need to provide a FedEx Case ID # and an invoice, of which I've sent to them at least 2X, probably 3X. They now say they will refund my money, but it will take 2-3 business days to process. I really don't have much confidence in seeing my money refunded. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I think Michael J. Breus Ph.D. should be contacted about his bad advice about Zinus Mattresses. I purchased a 12" -- suppose to be plush -- Order # **. I called and talked to someone because the bed had two boxes and you could get it in either FIRM or PLUSH. I told them I could not check the plush box and they assured me I would get the PLUSH. The bed is so FIRM I cannot sleep on it. I have osteopenia and my couch sleeps better than the bed. I ordered it through Amazon believing that Michael J. Breus, Ph D would not be used by you if he was not credible. Now I am stuck with bad bed and no sleep and no money to order another bed. You need to quit using his advice as I feel he is in it for kickback from Zinus. And you need to make Zinus give the people they have wronged the bed they describe and refund everyone if they can't. They should be closed down.

Original review: July 17, 2018

12 inch King Cooling Gel Memory Foam: I took a risk of this company seeing many negative reviews but also having 2 family members that had a good experience. First of all, it takes a week or so to receive their product as FedEx does not pick it up right away and you will see that a shipping label has been created for several days. Upon receiving the mattress, I opened the box and plastic just a bit to see if it reeked of mildew as others have complained and found it was a chemical smell similar to wet paint. It has now been 4 days and the off gassing did tend to smell like mildew but upon smelling the mattress, it was just the off gassing thankfully and is nearly gone.

You will need to help with the off gassing by walking and jumping on it, opening windows and leaving the fan on and remember to turn it on its side as a good majority of the smell came from the bottom. I have slept on it and my boyfriend and I have had a great night's sleep and love this mattress. I never had to deal with customer service so I can't comment there but please understand that negative reviews are always around, but you need to focus on the quality of those reviews and find ways to prepare for a similar circumstance.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I never thought that a bed in a box would be a good mattress. This mattress has exceeded my expectations and this mattress is great. I could not believe but I would end up getting a good night sleep and my back doesn't hurt anymore. Sleeping on this mattress is firm yet soft. I'm a large woman and the springs hold up very well. I would recommend this mattress that is sold by Walmart to anyone, especially for the price...

Original review: June 2, 2018

I ordered a king Zinus bed mattress from Amazon. When I received it, the pamphlet said that it may have a distinct odor, being that it was from a box and vacuum sealed. I smelled a distinct MILDEW odor immediately. I brushed it off as the odor that the pamphlet had mentioned. One week later, I have a brand new MILDEWED mattress and I can’t sleep in my room. It is awful. Amazon did refund my money with no problems. I googled the brand of mattress and found that there are MANY complaints just like mine. Buyer beware.

Original review: May 31, 2018

It sleeps ok at first. After a few months it sleeps awful. I have tried other sizes with the same results. I am disappointed. It is a cheap brand. I don't recommend it.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Other than the memory foam is very firm I like it. Need to get a foam mattress cover. It was a very affordable price on Amazon and easy to set up. I would recommend it for anyone who likes a firm mattress.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I've never written one of these but based on my experience with this company directly, I figured I should. I was looking for a good bargain on a new mattress. I ordered a king sized 8 inch memory foam mattress for 130, the shipping was free. The next day; on 4/24, I received an email confirming the shipment for the order. It wasn't until Monday the 28th that I gave them a call regarding the shipment status of my purchase.

It still said that the shipping label was made but it was not on its way. I gave the company a call and when speaking to a representative she stated that she had contacted the shipping department and that she had to remind them to ship out my order because it should've been shipped out days prior. I also asked the representative when I should expect my order to be delivered. She said it should be delivered between Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday being the latest. Comes Wednesday and my shipping tracker still said the same thing, there was no progress.

So I gave them a call once again and the representative stated that there was an issue with FedEx scanning the orders into the system and customers being able to track their orders from Zinus. She said I was not the only one having this issue. I then asked if it was going to arrive that day or the following. She told me that the product should be delivered by the next day, the same as the previous person I spoke to. It is now Friday and I have yet to receive my package. I am able to now track my package and it is stating that it should arrive on Saturday by end of day.

I am very disappointed that the people I had spoken to assured me that my order was going to arrive by Thursday end of day and now I have to wait until Saturday. I guess it's not that bad if you have a mattress that you're sleeping on right now and you're just waiting for the new one to arrive. But in my case I moved to my apartment on 05/1 expecting my mattress to get here by then or maybe the day after.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I ordered 2 full size mattresses from Zinus. I opened upon receipt. Both reeked of a mold, wet dirt smell. Assuming it was off-gassing, I allowed them to air out for a few days, the smell never dissipated and triggered an allergic reaction in 2 of my family members who have mold allergies. I contacted Sam's club.com where I ordered the mattresses in which they sent 2 new replacement mattresses, which also have the same smell. I reached back out to Sam's advised of the issue, requested a pick up of the mattresses as well as a refund. I am now 3 weeks into this issue and still no pickup. I am unable to get a refund until these contaminated mattresses are retrieved. I advised Sam's you cannot repackage and resell these mattresses as something is seriously wrong with them. My house smells of mold and dirt due to these mattresses and for 3 weeks I have gotten the runaround that various carriers are picking them up.

Sam's reached out to Zinus, who sends a generic email advising me to go back to Sam's Club to handle. Sam's submits another ticket, First carrier was supposed to be MSD, no call/no show. Next, was to be Pilot, no call/no show, then FedEx who did come but will NOT take open mattresses and since they were cryovaced there is no way we are able to fit back in box. Now, we are back with Sam's looking to get MSD again. Still waiting and aside from my family members have a serious reaction our house now smells of mold and wet dirt due to the mattresses. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Read every recent review as these are also being sold on other websites including Amazon where there are numerous complaints such as mine. Do not waste your money!

Original review: April 7, 2018

I ordered the 13 inch Pressure Relief Euro Top, Pocketed iCoil Hybrid Mattress. The product is described as a "plush feel". I don't think that is an accurate descriptor; the springs in the mattress are very firm, and this is one of the firmest mattresses I have slept on in my lifetime. My primary reason for the poor review has been my experience with Zinus customer service. I decided to return the mattress and emailed Zinus for return authorization. It took customer service over a week to respond. I followed the return instructions (They asked me to donate the mattress and furnish a receipt of the donation). I furnished these documents on March 9th.

It's now April 7th, and I haven't received any response from customer service (or a refund), despite several follow-up emails. When I call customer service, I am routed to an answering machine. I just filed a dispute with my credit card company. I also left a negative review on the Zinus web site, but the web site moderator did not approve the review. All of the reviews on the Zinus website are 5 stars, and now I understand why!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I ordered a mattress in January and it was a little too firm, and wanted to exchange or return the item. I have called and left 4 messages, sent multiple emails, and filled out return forms on their site 3x. No contact beyond an email saying they were having computer issues after my second contact. Still no resolution or response. Completely unsatisfied.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was looking up reviews online for Zinus beds when I came across this site. I had already ordered my bed from the Zinus website and got SUPER nervous after reading all of the horror stories with customer service, shipping and reading reviews saying the company is a scam! I'm here to tell you that I had a great experience with Zinus!

I ordered the queen 12 inch memory foam bed for around 185$. (CHEAP RIGHT?) The price already made me nervous but my current bed was hurting my back so I needed something else. The bed came in about 2 weeks in perfect condition. Last time I measured it came up to around 11 inches or so... and it smelled good! The mattress was such a good price I'm not going to complain if it didn't get up to the 12 inches, nor am I going to measure again because the bed is SO COMFY. I really don't care. I don't have back issues anymore and I sleep all the way through the night. I got a microfiber 2 inch mattress pad so I wouldn't sweat on the memory foam and I sleep like a baby on a cloud. I'd recommend Zinus to anyone! Paying 900 plus dollars for a bed is outrageous, in my opinion.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Spent $250.00 CAD + tax on an 8" Green Tea Foam Mattress that never got passed 6.25". The company Zinus never answers their customer service phone (800 613-1225) but has stupid greetings try to make you feel as if they cared. Completely ignored 3 voicemail messages and 1 email we sent, just to try to find out if we received the wrong product, or if the product is faulty... DO NOT buy from Zinus! - Thankfully we bought through Walmart and they will look after us...

Original review: March 17, 2018

Zinus 8inch memory foam mattress - I purchased this mattress at Walmart for my daughter 3 weeks ago and she has yet to sleep on it because of the horrible stench it gives off. Yes 3 weeks later it still smells and I have contacted Zinus by email and phone several times. No response from them. I have wasted 130 dollars on this mattress. The stench gets on any blanket or sheet you put over the mattress and I am so disappointed and upset. Really is a shame that people end up wasting so much money on this mattress and no one from that company can even return a call or email at the very least. I will not recommend Zinus to anyone who values their hard earned money. I would not even give them one star.

Original review: March 15, 2018

OK, I gave them a chance, between Amazon, Zinus & even the so-called Rating/Certification? Org. which is CertiPUR I believe is the proper spelling. They Certify that Products with their Certs are Safe, & Free of Harmful Chems. Well, Not True. Apparently many who Review, as well as Certify do so totally Biased, In One way or Another. Do Not go by a Few Reviews or Use one Site for enough Honest Reviews, because it's clear by now too many Products ordered over past few years, to Current Last Purchase, these Reviews & Certifications are Biased. We purchased a product, a Zinus Mattress, A Queen Sized SO-Called Green Tea, sure, that should've been My 1st Clue, but I did Not buy because of Reviews, We bought because a Couple we know DID Purchase one of these, but a few months ago.

Obviously, a Different BATCH. These Products DO Come from China, the Foam IS Cured & Does Have Chemicals even though Certipur's Certification states, they are NOT harmful. Well, after 7 Long Days & Nights, with Thankfully the ability to have an Open Window, a Turbo Fan going entire 7 days & nights, & because I am an Asthmatic, I am though NOT the only one who is bothered by this Stinky, Not Tolerable SMELL. My husband who is NOT sensitive like I am, Also today tried to Tolerate it, & said, "WELL, that's a couple hundred in the Garbage". Because that IS where it will end up, being Picked UP for what they call a Bulk Waste Pick UP by Our Sanitation Co. While it's ONLY $234 Shipping was free. Good thing, if not that would be More Money Wasted. However, to a lot of people, $234.00 is a Lot of Money, it's still a Lot of Money for US too.

Would be for anyone to just Throw Away, Literally. The Co's involved have answered not One communication, Not ONE Email, Not One Question. The more I research now, After we had this thing Delivered, the More I see they are Not Customer Service Friendly, Nor are any of the REST of the Co's involved, or the "Certification Org". Just trying to Tell People, BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT Waste Your Money Too.

Zinus expert review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Founded in 1979, Zinus originally produced comfort-oriented outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags and portable furniture. The company turned to indoor comfort products in 2003, and their innovative mattresses are available as memory foam, coil spring or hybrid memory foam and coil spring. Find Zinus beds online.

• Mattress accessories: In addition to mattresses, Zinus also manufactures and sells headboards, boxsprings, bases and frames, so you can perfectly match your mattress to your bed.

• Budget-friendly: Zinus mattresses are available for as low as $100, making them ideal for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on their new mattress.

• Warranty: Zinus’s mattresses include a 10-year limited warranty.

• Hybrid option: There’s no reason to choose between memory foam and coil spring mattresses when you can have both. Zinus’s hybrid option fuses the two together so you can have the best of both worlds.

• Bunk bed options: Zinus’s Memory Foam five inch mattress is ideal for bunk beds and trundles. These mattresses are available in fun colors like blue and hot pink, making them a perfect fit for a kid’s bedroom.

• Best for: Zinus mattresses are best for parents and budget-conscious consumers.

Profile picture of Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.
    Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Zinus, Inc Company Information