Serta Mattress

Compare Mattresses

Research top Mattresses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Does Serta iComfort Memory Foam Mattress need a Class Action Lawsuit? I've seen other posts on this website suggesting it does. My husband & I agree it needs to be taken off the market NOW, please. My husband suggested I should "look up" on the Internet to see if others with the adjustable bed & Serta iComfort Memory Foam Mattress had back and/or body pains.

Amazingly, I discovered others also think this crazy mattress by Serta needs a Class Action Lawsuit. Several years ago, my doctor suggested I buy an adjustable bed to help with acid reflux. ** solved that issue. We've had this crazy mattress for several years & it never occurred until recently that it was the mattress causing my husband & my aches & pains!! We both work full-time & are mid 50's.

But now I wake up with back pain daily and we're 100% sure it's the crazy mattress. My husband works out of town most of the time & no matter what motel he stays in, he stated his back & entire body only hurts when he sleeps at home on this crazy mattress!!! Even my dog now has issues with walking after sleeping on the mattress & it appears her legs are asleep -- I have to help her get off of it (& she's a 70+ lb pit bull dog, so it's not an easy chore)!!! My arms & legs go to sleep -- my neck hurts --- my back hurts --- I get leg cramps. Both of my shoulders popped & cracked so bad last night & I couldn't get to sleep for hours due to the back pain is the reason I'm writing this.

I fear if I don't get a new mattress soon, I'll end up in a wheelchair!!! No joke. My husband said his legs only go numb when he sleeps at home!!! I'm may go to a doctor to see if any of my bones have actually been affected by this crazy mattress, I really don't know. But I do know one thing for sure -- don't buy this crazy mattress unless you love to suffer from aches & pains daily. I DID NOT have any back pains before we bought this crazy mattress!!! I don't take pain meds, but this sorry mattress makes me feel as if I need some. Help, please -- get Serta to quit selling the iComfort Memory Foam mattress -- we could have bought a nice used car for what we paid for this torture device!!!

I guess I'll be getting a new mattress for Christmas before I become an invalid! No fault of the business who sold me this crazy mattress -- the fault 100% belongs to Serta. We first thought about buying a Sealy Posturpedic or a Sleep Numbers mattress, but wound up buying this one instead -- bad mistake!!! The number of complaints I've found on this website are clearly evidence there are issues with the Serta iComfort Memory Foam itself. So many people couldn't be posting the same issues if it weren't true!! Please post if your arms and/or legs go numb. Sometimes I sleep on the couch because I can't stand that mattress anymore -- and amazingly, my symptoms go away -- same if I sleep on any other mattress.

I'd love to go "Black Friday" shopping today with relatives, but two hours after waking up, my arms are still tingling & my legs are still numb!!! Maybe another hour of sitting up instead of lying down on that crazy mattress will allow my issues to end. This would be a funny story if it wasn't true!!! But sorry to say, it's 100% true!!! If you want to buy a new mattress, run like heck from this one or you'll regret it!!! Buy any other mattress in the world -- but not a Serta iComfort Memory Foam Mattress.

Purchased this mattress and foundation 3 years ago for $545. The side I sleep on is completely smashed in and the springs make popping noises when I lay down. The mattress is so bad I can no longer sleep on it. Btw I weigh 210. So I contacted the American Mattress dealer and they want a $60 inspection fee to come out and look at it. Contacted Serta and they said too bad that's the way it is. What a scam. I will NEVER ever buy another Serta product as long as I live.

I bought a Serta Springview full size mattress from Sears one month ago. Just one month the middle of the mattress sinks for 1inch. I called for warranty however, guess what, they said the 1-inch sagging is normal and only sagging more than 1 and 1/2'' is eligible for free exchange. I just bought it for one month! Plus I slept alone and I am just 45kg. Since the third night it started to sink and after one month, it sinks for 1 inch and now they told me it's normal! My back got seriously hurt because of the sagging and I had to go to the clinic for physical therapy.

The doctor said muscles on my back got stretched and I have to go to the clinic twice more. When I called the mattress warranty department, the staff told me she can do nothing about it and I have to pay for restocking fee if I want to get a new one. Can't imagine they are going to recycle this crappy mattress. This is scam! I was also told that maybe I can sleep on this mattress for more nights and wait it sink over 1 and 1/2''. This is really hilarious. They don't care whether your back hurts or not at all. STAY AWAY FROM SERTA!

BUYER BEWARE!! Purchased an iComfort approximately 1.5 years ago. The top foam started to split and the length became larger than size of a human hand. Paid $25 under the warranty provisions to have an adjuster come and look at it. It took 8 weeks for Serta to response - only after I contacted their warranty claims department on my own accord. They responded 2 weeks later and said splits were not covered under warranty. I would never buy another Serta product again. Very disappointed.

My 240 lb hubby and myself (140 lbs) bought this mattress to replace another crappy mattress. The Sams memory foam mattress. We bought this POS at a small store that has since gone out of business. The first weeks or so, I thought maybe it was just me. I was exhausted, in pain, and miserable. We went on a vacation and stayed in a friend's small home with a $200, squeaky, old, feel the springs a bit mattress and I woke feeling better than I had in weeks. I attributed it to being out of town.

Returning home, the extreme pain returned. This was no ordinary pain. I was homeschooling my son and he would lovingly laugh at my morning struggle down the stairs from the pain in my hips and back. I am 38, so I thought that maybe it was just a sign of getting older. Soon after, hockey season started. We stayed in many cheap hotels and realized that if you sleep better in a $50 a night hotel than on your brand new mattress, something is wrong. My next test was changing where I sleep at home. The couch. After a few nights on the couch, I don't feel like death everyday. I am much better off. My hips don't lie! They don't hurt. My shoulders are back to normal, my jaws are suffering.

Basically, this bed is a torture device. It is made to cause you prolonged, agonizing suffering on a daily basis. I can't imagine, with these reviews, how it is still being sold and why I don't have a refund in the mail. It has stolen an entire year of my life. I have been in and out of doctors. Unable to do a lot of my domestic duties, and never felt like leaving my house from pain and exhaustion all because of this bed. It caused my fibromyalgia to stay flamed up and caused issues in my body that only a 200-year-old person should feel. I am angry that a company could allow such a garbage product to be sold and at such a high price. We had scrimp and save to get a new mattress. I will be off the couch and back on bed tonight!! Please do not buy this mattress!! I won't even give it away because it is so bad. You are better off sleeping on the floor!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

I purchased a Serta Mattress & box set on Dec 4, 2015 from Sleepy's. Now, only 10 months later, there is sagging in the mattress making it uncomfortable to sleep on. Considering the length of time elapsed, as well as my fiancé having major back issues, this is outright unacceptable. I contacted the warranty department today, and was told they "no longer offer an inspector". So they will send me a "kit" in which I will have to perform the task of gathering the inspection information they want, such as sending photos etc. I was also told if there is not at least a 2" "visible" indent then they will deny my claim.

I find this outrageous! First, I am a customer, not an employee of an inspection department for any corporation, so why is the burden being placed on me? Second, whether or not the indent is visible is irrelevant! If there wasn't an issue, I wouldn't have contacted them! I'm not sure what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they are running, but I will play their inspection game, and if there are any issues whatsoever in correcting this flaw, I will be taking further steps.

I bought a Serta iSeries mattress medium firm a year ago and I wake up every morning with a back ache... when I try to get a hold of Serta the customer service line 1-888-557-3782 just loops me around. I've owned plenty of mattresses as I am 53 years of age and this is the first mattress I've own that continually cause me back issues. I thought maybe I just needed to get use to it... but as it's been a year now I'm gonna end up having to throw this one away and buy a new one. I would not buy these mattress... Especially now with companies that offer 100 day trial sleep period. Waste of a money.

We purchased a Serta iComfort mattress in March 2013. It is now sagging on both sides with a huge lump in the middle. My husband can no longer sleep in the bed as he wakes up in agony each morning from back ache and I now have back problems too. Never had a back problem before. Will see how we go with our local supplier - paid nearly $5000 for the ensemble so hope they honour the 10 year warranty. Will never buy a Serta again.

Ordered this through a Sam's Club website. Thought after reading the description I was getting a bed that allowed each side of the bed to raise & lower individually. Thinking that the wording "Cal-King Split" meant the bed could move as described above. Would have checked this out in store, but this model is not available at the local store. The wording even mentioned that each remote could be configured to operate either side which also led me to think that this product had two separate sections. Even tried calling the "dedicated Serta hotline for Sam's Club members" which was a waste of time. I was told by the person that she couldn't help me & to read the description & that she had no additional information & could not answer any questions.

After the bed was delivered, my 77 year old husband was left to try to attach our old headboard & footboard. A major pain, that involved removing each leg to attach the additional hardware. The headboard & footboard sit so far away from the mattress that our pillows fall through to the floor at night. This bed is much higher than expected & poses a possible hazard for my spouse just trying to get in & out since he had limited range. I will probably need to find a safe step up for him but then worry if he gets up at night & trips over it. This mattress is like sleeping on rocks & buying this bed is my biggest regret ever. I wish I could send this back & forget this nightmare ever happened. Don't think I mentioned that the "massage feature" is more nuisance than comfort. Worst buy I've ever made!

BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM SERTA!!! My disabled son saved for months and purchased a Serta mattress from sears - within weeks it developed a huge 7" high ridge across the queen size bed. He has been trying to get Sears to return calls. After many calls, we finally called serta who sent their own inspectors and deemed the bed defective. They just finally after months of going back and forth sent us a letter saying they will honor their warranty and replace the defective mattress but we have to pay an additional $149 to have it sent to us. Here is part of their letter. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SERTA!!!

"Dear John/Cheryl, We received the inspection report that was completed on your mattress set. According to the guidelines set forth in Serta's limited manufacturer warranty, you have been approved for a mattress replacement only. Your box spring was found to be free of defects. This offer will expire in sixty (60) days from the date above, on December 06, 2016. In accordance with the terms of our warranty, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equal quality if identical materials are no longer available. This means the new item may not be the same color, fabric, or quilting pattern as the item being replaced. Be assured that we take great effort in selecting a model from our current product line that best compares to the comfort and support of the mattress you originally purchased.

As stated in our warranty, transportation costs for your replacement are not covered. Your transportation charge is $149, which covers the delivery, set up, and removal of your defective bedding."

Bought a king mattress from Rooms To Go with an adjustable bed frames. The Serta Mattresses (3) have been defective. The 3rd one is defective and Rooms To Go sent someone out who says it is not defective. The 3rd one is sagging and forms a pocket, where I slide into this pocket at night. I have had to change rooms to sleep in, as this is very uncomfortable and it is defective. WE paid almost 4000.00 for this disaster of a bed and frame.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ROOMS TO GO OR ANY KIND OF SERTA MATTRESS. They scam the elderly or anyone else who basically trust people to tell you the truth when selling you a product. WE told the sales person that we needed a bed that can be elevated at night due to a medical condition. The mattresses are not good for an adjustable mattress... This is an awful experience, don't believe their warranty either. They say 20 years??? Ha what a joke, we have had 3 mattresses in just 2.5 years.

We bought this bed after about a year of looking and comparing. We fell in love with this mattress and promptly bought it. Now almost 2 years later it is sagging on both sides and firm in the middle. When we lay on our sides we can feel the box springs! Are you kidding?! My husband is disabled due to his back and is hobbling around every morning. I'm waking with back pain now. I've never had problems like this. Serta needs to stand and deliver.

I purchased a Serta mattress through QVC. The mattress was initially firm and comfortable. After a year, the mattress started to become soft and uncomfortable. I contacted customer service and they sent someone out to measure the mattress. I was basically told that the mattress was not defective, but there is absolutely no way that this mattress is not defective.

I paid approximately $1700 for the Perfect Sleeper Elite III mattress. Will never make that mistake again. I became interested in the mattress after sleeping on one in a hotel. I liked that mattress and assumed that if I purchased one it would be identical, it was not. I like a firm mattress, and the one I received was firm... for a week. After that it showed impressions where I slept and was no longer firm but soft. Exactly what I did not want. I called to complain, they sent someone out to look at the mattress then sent me a letter later that basically said they couldn't find any manufacturing defects so case closed. So I am stuck with it. I will probably move it to the guest room and get another mattress... but it will never be a Serta again.

Bought a King Serta iComfort mattress last year in the absence of my husband who was still working and living in NY when I moved to TN. I lay on several mattresses for a good while till the salesman swore by the Serta iComfort after I mentioned my husband's back problems. It seemed comfortable in the store and now that I read other reviews it makes sense but the mattress did not feel as firm in the store as it does now. I mean it is painfully firm, because now after a year I have back problems and hip pain from the pressure of the mattress. My husband hates it so much he would gladly throw this overpriced mattress to the curb. I was also told to jump on it by the salesman which I have done. I tried pleading with Serta to let me return the mattress for a softer one even if they prorated it, they simply brushed me off saying "We are sorry you feel this way, and sorry but you are stuck with your purchase".

I previously owned a $500.00 memory foam mattress that was way more comfortable than this thing. Needless to say we are not happy with the mattress and due to the swift and canned response by Serta this will be the last mattress that I bought from them. I am currently searching for a good mattress topper to see if that will help. If not we'll bite the bullet and throw it out.

Do NOT fall for the 30 day in home trial. We did, and now they are charging us over $500 dollars. Apparently it was in our confirmation e-mail that they charge 15% of the mattress price, as well as delivery fee, if we do not like the mattress after the 30 days. No problem paying the delivery fees, however the 15% charge when it was a 30 day in home trial is a joke. Mattress was not comfortable, hurt my back, felt every movement my husband made in the bed. Serta just lost our business forever. We had intended on buying a Tempur-Pedic mattress from them (more expensive) but they just lost out on that sale. Will be buying our mattress elsewhere. We will definitely be sharing our experience with them to our friends and family. So disappointed.

We have owned this queen size mattress for 7 months. Sags where we sleep making it very uncomfortable. The center between us is uncompressed, making a slanted feeling. I am 175 lbs. Quite disappointed considering the price paid and their claim of years of good comfort. I haven't looked into warranty/exchange yet.

After purchasing an iComfort mattress, it failed within two years. The mattress was tested for a 'fail factor' (my term) but it was within their specs so we were denied an exchange. I had them test it 6 months later and it was still within their specs so we were denied again. When I sleep on any other mattress, as on vacation, my back is markedly better. Now I wake up every single day in pain. I see a chiropractor, a massage therapist and an acupuncturist just to maintain (and that is on top of doing daily exercises to keep my back strong). $2600 down the drain. I will never, ever consider a Serta again. Thanks for nothing Serta.

We bought a Serta Latex Mattress back in 2000. It was getting time to replace it so I started looking as it is almost 17 years old and it is starting to sag. My husband wanted the exact same mattress. Well they discontinued it and only make the Latex Mattress in Salt Lake City, Utah. So I called the Serta Manufacturer in Salt Lake. Had them look up the specs on my old mattress. They said they now sell a latex that is only a 1/2 inch difference from my old mattress but it is not a pillow top. It is a euro top but you should not be able to tell much difference. They said I would have to purchase through a local store and gave me the store information Bradley's Furniture in Salt Lake City. I called them and asked a lot of questions about the mattress over the next couple of days. I was told that the owner had this same mattress and loved it, the owner's son said he had this mattress and loved it, so forth.

The mattress had to be shipped to me by freight which I paid for. The mattress cost $1899 plus shipping and then they charged me a finance charge for using the finance company that has zero percent interest for 12 months. The mattress arrives and we get it on our bed. It is nothing like our old mattress, we tried to sleep on it. Both of us were miserable so I contacted the store and told them the mattress was terrible and there was a problem with it because it slopes down on all sides, you can't sit on the side of the bed or lay on the side of the bed because the sides collapse all the way down and you roll off. The middle was hard as a rock, I was told to take it off my bed and jump all over it. WHAT? I never had to do this for comfort on my other mattress. My body hurt so bad from that first night I could hardly stand it. So we tried the second night - there was no way so we went and got our old mattress and put it back on our bed.

I ordered a 4 inch pillow top hoping that would help. We put it on and still no relief and if you got to the edge you would fall out of the bed onto the floor. I took pictures of the mattress and sent it to the furniture store again, they said they would contact Serta. I heard nothing for 4 days. Finally I called Serta CS in Salt Lake City, I sent them the photos directly. They told me there was nothing wrong with the mattress and that I should not sleep so close to the edge or sit on the edge of the bed. I said "WHAT? How am I suppose to get into or out of the bed as it collapses completely down and you roll off onto the floor?" She said we needed to sleep in the middle of the mattress, I said that did not help and the mattress is terrible. I only weigh a little over a hundred pounds and my husband weighs 225. He can grab the whole side of the mattress when he sits on it.

She told me "Well don't sit on the side of the mattress then, and that is just too bad because we are not covering anything on this mattress." I contacted the store back, they told me I had to pay to ship it back and there would be a restocking fee of 20% and it had to be back to them in 30 days or else. I called the finance company and they said the furniture store was not suppose to charge a finance fee and they are suppose to get the mattress themselves and not charge me for return shipping and you are not responsible for getting it back to them under their 30 day return policy.

So basically I am out about $1000 because of all the fees for shipping $300, finance fee almost $100 and restocking fee of $380 and they are trying to make me pay to send it back to them which is another $300 and I don't have nothing to show for it. I was totally lied to about this mattress being the same as my other mattress. I will tell everyone I know not to buy a Serta Mattress because they are a piece of junk and they do not stand by their products at all. I have never seen a mattress like this. It is worse than a mattress at a cheap hotel and they ripped me off for a lot of money at this point. Serta is a joke and does not stand behind their products!

Hello, I purchased a Serta Perfect Sleeper Glitz Euro Top Cal King Mattress Set in December 2015. In less than 7 months my bed collapsed on one side. I have a 10 Year Warranty but Serta is refusing to replace the defective mattress. It must be a problem with their product because there's several complaints with other customers who are experiencing the same issue. I spent $1000 and want to have my warranty honored and receive a replaced mattress asap. That's not much to ask for because I paid to make sure I get comfort from a reliable company. QVC does not want the responsibility and has passed it back to Serta. It's been over a month and still no response from honoring my warranty. I want to resolve this issue because the mattress is causing aches and pains. Think twice before getting a mattress from Serta.

Bought this bed in April of 2013, it was ok for about 6 month. Now it sags so much it's almost impossible to sleep on, and getting out of it is even harder. We paid over $2000 for this bed and figured it would last a good 10 -15 years not the 3 1/2 we have had it. It has been bad for almost three years and is getting worse. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. Can't really afford a new mattress, and I am not happy with Serta. My wife has Lupus and the bed is making her condition worse. Owning this bed has been a nightmare instead of sweet dreams.

My wife and I bought this product in early 2014. At first (first two weeks) it was nice. We had never owned a new mattress before. Due to being young, newly married, and having a small child we never had the money for a new one so, when we finally got to where we could we bought one. We shopped for about 3 days testing out different ones from different places and found this one. Like I said it was great AT FIRST. Two weeks after bringing it home I woke up with the worst backache I at 24 had ever experienced in my life with exception given to slipped discs in high school. The next day same thing and my wife was the same. This went on for about a week until we decided it was the bed.

We ended up spending over a hundred and fifty dollars just three weeks after buy this thing for a 6 inch memory foam bed pad. Fast forward to today and the memory foam is flattening out and I am waking up multiple times during the night and getting very little sleep and so is my wife. LONG STORY SHORT: This mattress was the worst investment we ever made and will soon be replaced with something a lot more reliable.

We were pleased at first but started having problems after about a month. Mattress started to sag on both sides where we sleep. It was like sleeping in a hole. We contacted Mattress Firm who advised us we were still under warranty. It took well over a month to get an inspector to our home. Turns out, it wasn't the mattress, it was the box springs. They were destroyed. We turned them so the outsides now faced inside so we could sleep again. Our claim was denied because our roof leaked onto the mattress. We just need new boxes. Who cares if there's a stain on the mattress? Never again.

I bought the 3" Cooling Gel Memory Foam mattress topper from Kohl's a month ago and I've been losing sleep ever since. It's like sleeping on lava. I'm heading into menopause and really needed the cooling ability. Maybe this gel topper will help me stay warm in the winter. Hope I can make it until then...

We had our Serta mattress for only six months when it started sagging on both sleep sides. It's now been two years with the same mattress and my husband and I cannot even roll over. We call it our cocoons! Aches, pains, discomfort! I think I slept maybe two hours last night!!! Dreading the thought of even trying to get some sort of refund, I bit the bullet and made the call. Serta told me that because it's under five years and I purchased it from Menards, Menards will help us out. Sure enough, Menards guided me on what to do.

They advised me to cut both tags and mattress fabric surrounding the Serta label and return both original tags with receipt to customer service for a full refund! Yay! Go MENARDS! We don't even have to return the darn heavy mattress!!! Guess we're shopping for a new mattress tonight! Hoping we could find a regular, no foam, no pillow top mattress like the old fashioned kind! We have a regular firm spring mattress in our spare room that I sleep on like a baby! It has to be 20+ years old!!!! That's what I want! A Regular Non-Foam, Non-Pillow top mattress! Wish me luck!!!

Bought Serta foundation and mattress. 4 yrs foundation cracked and broke, breaking all but one board. When we looked inside, all the boards were cracked due to staples holding support to the wood. Paid to get new foundation under warranty. We upgraded to higher quality. 3 wks later new foundation broke in same way. The breaks are due to bad wood and big knots in wood. Defective products,. They wanted us to pay again to trade new foundation. I will never recommend a Serta product. Why do that? If they use bad products, the next one will be bad too.

We bought a Serta harmonizer mattress one year ago this month. We started seeing the sagging in about 4 mo, it only got worse as the months went. Now we can hardly sleep in it, our backs hurt all the time. We bought it from QVC, and I thought it would be ok. We already had a Serta we have had for 18 yrs, and just now replacing it. I now know it isn't QVC's fault but Serta's. I had to check mine myself because Serta had no one to check it and it cost me 35.00 dollars, and they still denied my claim. Serta is a bad name in mattress. Do not buy.

In September of 2013 I purchased a queen size Icomfort memory foam mattress. I tried the one in the store and loved it. I asked about indentations if I slept in the same spot and support as I have back problems. After 22 months of use I started noticing there was no memory to the foam! I also noticed that there was a indentation where I slept. I could push on the mattress and it bounced back like plain old foam. I called the store and they passed me to the Serta rep in their store. I was told that the only thing they could do is send a Serta rep out to see if the indentation remain for as long as 10 minutes at a depth of 1.5 inches or more. They said it was all just an interpretation of the rep. It was the only thing they would look for. I made the purchase of a waterproof cover. This was a requirement to keep the warranty valid.

It has now been 2 years and 9 months and it just keeps getting worse. I will have to purchase a new mattress, but rest assured it will not be a Serta memory foam! My daughter has a memory foam topper she purchased 2 years prior to my expensive mattress and her topper still acts like my mattress did the first year of

use and it was less than 200.00! Grand does not stand behind the product and neither does the manufacturer.

Well we bought a Serta mattress 3 years ago with a 25 year warranty. The bed is sagging badly but not enough with Serta's unrealistic sag test so they will not replace it. I am a laborer by trade and my back feels good all day. When I go to sleep I feel like I am laying in a ravine and it is hard to get out of bed. When I do wake up my back hurts so bad - I can barely make it to the bathroom. And after suffering for a couple hours my back starts to get back to normal. Paid almost $3000 for mattress and are now stuck with it. Do not buy Serta. They will not or do anything possible to avoid having to give you a new mattress. They could give you a 100 year warranty - doesn't do you any good if the time comes when there is a claim - if you like wasting money and having a miserable existence like me then buy a Serta.

We bought the Serta iComfort series bed. I wake up in pain everyday. I called Rooms To Go and spoke with someone in customer service who said there was nothing they can do. We spent $2,500 on that mattress and I sleep better on my daughter's $200 mattress than I do on the Serta. I will never buy another mattress from Serta.

Expert Review

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.    More about Michael J.→

Serta has been making quality mattresses for over 80 years and has been recognized and awarded for its products. It is committed to being environmentally responsible in manufacturing and production. Serta and Simmons are now the same company.

• Variety: The Serta perfect sleeper is the lower cost line which is great for light use or occasional use. The better model is the iComfort Series (introduction of foam and gel).
  • Retail stores: Serta has a number of retail stores around the country where consumers can test out the mattresses before deciding which one to purchase.
  • Support: It has excellent customer support, both when purchasing mattresses online and in retail stores.
  • Financing: Customers can finance their purchases and can get 0 percent APR for up to 60 months in certain cases.
  • Best for Serta mattresses are best for eco-friendly, parents and professionals.

Compare Mattresses