Shop Now

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.8/5 (316 ratings)

About Serta Mattress

Serta mattresses are available in a variety of models, features and types, including innerspring, memory foam and hybrid. The company offers financing options, long warranties and free standard shipping, but installation is not included with standard shipping.

Pros

• Financing plans
  • Free standard shipping
  • Long warranties

Cons

• Charges extra for white-glove delivery
  • Less durability

Bottom Line

Serta mattresses come in a range of models and comfort levels. Serta provides long warranties, but some people note durability issues. Standard shipping is free when you order online but doesn't include installation.

Top Serta Mattress Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I needed a new mattress and box springs about eight years ago. After rejecting foam mattresses (too hot) and adjustable beds (too expensive), I decided a mid-range traditional mat...

Verified

The perfect sleeper is a great product by Serta and priced at an affordable level. I have had terrible soreness in the morning for many years because of poor quality mattresses. T...

What is Serta?

Serta offers several mattress types, including memory foam, innerspring and hybrid, and sizes from twin to California king. Serta also sells pillows, sheets, crib mattresses and pet beds. All mattresses bought on Serta.com come with a 120-day in-home trial and 10-year warranty.

Serta mattresses have gel memory foam that keeps you cool while you sleep and helps relieve aches and pains. Most models are available in plush, medium, firm and extra-firm to provide the level of support that’s best for your sleep position. Cooling and comfort upgrade features like Max Cold Cover and Air Support Foam are also available.

Serta mattress prices

Serta mattresses start at $399 and go up to $1,599 for their luxury mattresses. The size and model of the mattress influence the cost.

Serta modelTwinFullQueenKing
Mattress in a Box$399$549$599$799
Perfect Sleeper$399 - $999$479 - $1,079$499 - $1,099$699 - $1,499
iComfort$759$1,049$1,199$1,599

Financing is available with three-, six- and 12-month terms. Standard shipping is free when you order from Serta.com but does not include installation or removing your old mattress. Serta also offers white-glove delivery for $150, which includes installation and old mattress removal.

Serta mattress models

Serta mattress models include the Perfect Sleeper, iComfort, iSeries and Mattress in a Box.

• Serta Perfect Sleeper: The Perfect Sleeper provides pressure point relief, a supportive coil system that reduces motion transfer and cooling gel foam that eliminates excess heat. Perfect Sleeper mattresses are available in innerspring, memory foam and hybrid models. They also come in firm, Euro-top and plush support.
  • Serta iComfort: The design of the Serta iComfort keeps you cool while sleeping. The iComfort mattress comes with multilayered mattress-cooling foam technology that is highly supportive and breathable. It dispels heat and regulates body temperature for a cool, comfortable nights' rest. The iComfort comes in several models: plush, medium, firm and extra-firm. Some models come with a Max Cold Cover that is cool to the touch and Air Support Foam that provides relief from aches and pains.
  • Serta Mattress in a Box: Serta Mattress in a Box comes conveniently packaged in a box you pick up at your local Serta retailer. You can also order online for delivery to your door. The mattress is ready to use in minutes and comes in two models: Perfect Sleeper Express and Serta Premium. Both models offer sizes from twin to king, and the Perfect Sleeper Express 10 inch also comes in twin XL and California king. Serta Mattress in a Box has gel-infused memory foam and a breathable knit cover.
  • Serta iSeries: Serta iSeries mattresses combine memory foam technology and an advanced coil system to provide comfort and support. The Cool Reaction Gel Memory Foam maintains the right amount of pressure on your body and reduces body heat buildup, while the 886 Pro-Support Coil System adapts to your movements throughout the night. iSeries mattresses also have a HyperFeel Surface cover fabric that is cooling, comforting and supportive. Serta iSeries is only available at retailers, and prices vary.

Serta beds FAQ

How much are Serta mattresses?
Serta mattresses cost between $399 and $1,599 or more, depending on the model and size you choose. Upgrades to cooling and comfort features on Serta iComfort models cost extra.
Who sells Serta mattresses?
You can buy a Serta mattress from Serta.com as well as authorized Serta retailers such as JCPenney, Sam’s Club, Big Lots, Macy’s and Sears. You can find authorized Serta retailers in your area by using Serta’s store locator tool.
Where are Serta mattresses made?
Serta mattresses are made in the U.S. at Serta’s 28 manufacturing plants across the country. Serta is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America and provides jobs to more than 5,000 workers in the U.S., including Puerto Rico.
Do Serta mattresses come with a warranty?
Yes, all Serta mattresses come with a warranty that covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for up to 20 years. There are a few exclusions on covers and handles on most mattresses.

Is Serta a good mattress?

Serta offers a variety of models with varying options, features and sizes to meet the needs of just about any sleeper. Customers appreciate that Serta provides a 120-night sleep trial warranty on all mattresses purchased online, plus financing options and free standard delivery.

Serta Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

Original review: June 20, 2021

Great warranty. Had a bad quality expensive mattress and they processed and inspected and confirmed. They replaced it with same value of new mattress. Key is to get extra firm but soft mattress and buy and put 2-3" memory foam on it before putting the sheet on them. You can replace memory foam every 4-5 years but leave expensive extra firm mattress alone.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2021

The mattress is not the worst, but not the greatest. I feel that it sinks too much as you sleep. I called them about this when it was first purchased. They did come out and measure how much it sinks. It apparently passed the test of sinking TOO much and brought me out a different mattress (same as I had). It really and truly isn’t any different. I just kept it and I sleep on it every night. Would I buy the mattress again, no. I am researching mattresses now to get some thoughts on what I might want next time.

Original review: June 12, 2021

When we purchased our new home 2 years ago, we decided to move towards better quality mattresses and an adjustable frame. We have been nothing but happy with our choices to move in this direction. Our quality of rest greatly increased due to these choices. The mattress is not overly firm nor soft. It just assumes the body and allows you to relax and fall into a deep sleep. We would highly recommend Serta to anyone looking to improve their quality of sleep.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have no problem with the Serta Perfect Sleeper company. They have been helpful in every way. At the time I could not afford the kind I wanted and settled for the coil mattress. If you ever sit on the side of your bed then you will feel the wire along side of the mattress. It is very uncomfortable. I suggest getting something other than the coils.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I bought my Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress close to 20 yrs. ago and it's still like new and extremely comfortable as it was when bought. The "Pillow Top" makes it so comfortable and it's not too firm but firm enough for good support and no aching backs. I have kept it in great shape by rotating it every couple of months and flipping it over. I love my Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow Top Mattress and if this one ever wears out I'd definitely get another Serta brand mattress. I believe it has a limited life time warranty but it's been so long I'm not sure, 20 yrs is a long enough time for me to know that it's a great mattress that's held its shape. I didn't finance it. I paid for it when I bought it and the cost was well worth every dollar I paid.

Original review: July 4, 2021

I loved, loved the mattress...in 2015 when I bought it. So it seemed like I must be imagining it when I felt like I was going to roll right out of it onto the floor in under a year! It’s been progressively getting worse since then. I now require medical attention for my back and can no longer walk more than the width of three houses or carry my ten pound dog. I wish I had found these reviews sooner instead of later. I will be checking them in the future before making any large purchases.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I bought a Serta Mattress from Mattress Firm. The salesman told me it was a clearance mattress, what he did not tell me is there is no warranty on clearance mattresses. My mattress is not even a year old and it has a big body indentation and I am not heavy, I weigh 145 and am 5'7". Mattress Firm will not do anything so I called the corporate offices since Serta has a 10 year warranty on their mattresses. The rep was so rude and so matter of fact and said no it is a clearance mattress so no warranty. I said your product is not even 1 year old clearance or not. They could have cared less. by the way some of their mattresses are made in CHINA!!! I will never buy from MATTRESS FIRM AND I WILL NEVER BUY A SERTA. I BOUGHT A DREAM CLOUD THAT HAS A LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Original review: June 26, 2021

My wife and I needed to get split beds due to our health and we needed to get new mattresses for them. We tried 4 different mattresses and made our choice of the Serta Mattress. We bought 2 and for the first couple of months they were great but now they are starting to lose their support and for the amount of money we spent I would have thought they would have lasted longer.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I ordered a Serta Motion Air King Adjustable Base through Sam's Club and the order was lost and Serta literally told me there was nothing they could do about it. That if they receive a status report that they would email me. I asked how they could make it right and they said that I just have to wait for an email. This is absolutely terrible business! Save yourself the headache and don't order any Serta products!

Original review: June 22, 2021

My Serta king size mattress is great. Very comfortable, particularly after I added a foam egg create mattress topper to it. Good experience for me, & my best friend Kobe my poverty. We both sleep like a baby. Mattress is just great. “That’s All!

Serta Mattress Company Information