2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.72/5

Serta mattresses are available in a variety of models, features and types, including innerspring, memory foam and hybrid. The company offers financing options, long warranties and free standard shipping, but installation is not included with standard shipping.

BOTTOM LINE

Serta mattresses come in a range of models and comfort levels. Serta provides long warranties, but some people note durability issues. Standard shipping is free when you order online but doesn't include installation.

PROS

• Financing plans
  • Free standard shipping
  • Long warranties

CONS

• Charges extra for white-glove delivery
  • Less durability

Top Serta Mattress Reviews We Found

I needed a new mattress and box springs about eight years ago. After rejecting foam mattresses (too hot) and adjustable beds (too expensive), I decided a mid-range traditional mattress was the way to go. So far, no complaints and I sleep comfortably.

The perfect sleeper is a great product by Serta and priced at an affordable level. I have had terrible soreness in the morning for many years because of poor quality mattresses. The Serta perfect sleeper now lets me wake up feeling well rested and ready for the day, and I’m completely pain free.

What is Serta?

Serta offers several mattress types, including memory foam, innerspring and hybrid, and sizes from twin to California king. Serta also sells pillows, sheets, crib mattresses and pet beds. All mattresses bought on Serta.com come with a 120-day in-home trial and 10-year warranty.

Serta mattresses have gel memory foam that keeps you cool while you sleep and helps relieve aches and pains. Most models are available in plush, medium, firm and extra-firm to provide the level of support that’s best for your sleep position. Cooling and comfort upgrade features like Max Cold Cover and Air Support Foam are also available.

Serta mattress prices

Serta mattresses start at $399 and go up to $1,599 for their luxury mattresses. The size and model of the mattress influence the cost.

Serta modelTwinFullQueenKing
    Mattress in a Box$399$549$599$799
    Perfect Sleeper$399 - $999$479 - $1,079$499 - $1,099$699 - $1,499
    iComfort$759$1,049$1,199$1,599

Financing is available with three-, six- and 12-month terms. Standard shipping is free when you order from Serta.com but does not include installation or removing your old mattress. Serta also offers white-glove delivery for $150, which includes installation and old mattress removal.

Serta mattress models

Serta mattress models include the Perfect Sleeper, iComfort, iSeries and Mattress in a Box.

• Serta Perfect Sleeper: The Perfect Sleeper provides pressure point relief, a supportive coil system that reduces motion transfer and cooling gel foam that eliminates excess heat. Perfect Sleeper mattresses are available in innerspring, memory foam and hybrid models. They also come in firm, Euro-top and plush support.
    • Serta iComfort: The design of the Serta iComfort keeps you cool while sleeping. The iComfort mattress comes with multilayered mattress-cooling foam technology that is highly supportive and breathable. It dispels heat and regulates body temperature for a cool, comfortable nights' rest. The iComfort comes in several models: plush, medium, firm and extra-firm. Some models come with a Max Cold Cover that is cool to the touch and Air Support Foam that provides relief from aches and pains.
    • Serta Mattress in a Box: Serta Mattress in a Box comes conveniently packaged in a box you pick up at your local Serta retailer. You can also order online for delivery to your door. The mattress is ready to use in minutes and comes in two models: Perfect Sleeper Express and Serta Premium. Both models offer sizes from twin to king, and the Perfect Sleeper Express 10 inch also comes in twin XL and California king. Serta Mattress in a Box has gel-infused memory foam and a breathable knit cover.
    • Serta iSeries: Serta iSeries mattresses combine memory foam technology and an advanced coil system to provide comfort and support. The Cool Reaction Gel Memory Foam maintains the right amount of pressure on your body and reduces body heat buildup, while the 886 Pro-Support Coil System adapts to your movements throughout the night. iSeries mattresses also have a HyperFeel Surface cover fabric that is cooling, comforting and supportive. Serta iSeries is only available at retailers, and prices vary.

Serta beds FAQ

How much are Serta mattresses?
    Serta mattresses cost between $399 and $1,599 or more, depending on the model and size you choose. Upgrades to cooling and comfort features on Serta iComfort models cost extra.
    Who sells Serta mattresses?
    You can buy a Serta mattress from Serta.com as well as authorized Serta retailers such as JCPenney, Sam’s Club, Big Lots, Macy’s and Sears. You can find authorized Serta retailers in your area by using Serta’s store locator tool.
    Where are Serta mattresses made?
    Serta mattresses are made in the U.S. at Serta’s 28 manufacturing plants across the country. Serta is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America and provides jobs to more than 5,000 workers in the U.S., including Puerto Rico.
    Do Serta mattresses come with a warranty?
    Yes, all Serta mattresses come with a warranty that covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for up to 20 years. There are a few exclusions on covers and handles on most mattresses.

Is Serta a good mattress?

Serta offers a variety of models with varying options, features and sizes to meet the needs of just about any sleeper. Customers appreciate that Serta provides a 120-night sleep trial warranty on all mattresses purchased online, plus financing options and free standard delivery.

Serta Mattress Reviews

Original review: May 8, 2020

My experience for my Gel foam topped queen mattress in a box is great. I loved the idea of buying a mattress in a box because I relocated and it gave me the option to take my mattress home the same day. It really is affordable and for the amount I paid it was well worth it. It is cooling at night I no longer wake up soaking from perspiring. I would definitely recommend this mattress for someone who needs a mattress same day and smaller living spaces.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I have had the same mattress for over 10 years. It is way past time to get a new one but I have not been able to part with this oldie but goodie. I have a Beautyrest and it has been very good to me and for me. My daughter's used to come sneak in bed with me and now my grand kids do. They all loved how comfy my bed is. This is a excellent quality mattress that has lasted through many children jumping on it by day, having girls movie nights, and piled up fast asleep until morning. Thank you Serta for being so good to my family. ????

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The mattress I own replaced one of a different manufacturer that was less than five years old. The previous one was a Sealy product. I attempted to contact Sealy multiple time via phone calls and emails for warranty and I never received a response. After purchasing my new mattress I have had it over five years and it is still like new. What I enjoy about it is the fact that it is a pillow top double sided so I have the ability to flip it and rotate it. I think that is a feature that needs to return on all mattresses.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I have a lifetime warranty on my mattress Sealy posturepedic from Dillard's, it came with the worry no more certificate and warranty so therefore if you use the worry no more mattress cover it is guaranteed for life against stains of any sort, tears of any sort, mattress having any sort of spring trouble, any problems. Whatever the issue is it's covered 100% for life and it is the most awesome mattress you can lay on. Best night sleep I've ever had. I have back trouble so it works awesome for me. It's a California king with a very hard mattress well as hard as I could get and it's really not hard but it sure helps.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I don't have a lot of money to spend being on Disability, so I was surprised to find that Serta has quite a few mattress selections that not only are comfortable with good back support, but they're also very affordable. I paid cash, so I can't rate their financing. The Delivery only took a few days, and they came at the time they said they would. I no longer have that mattress (too long and personal to get into). I would LOVE to WIN a new mattress for Me and My Partner. I have Chronic Back and Neck Pain and the mattress we have now is not working for Us. I would Love to wake up each morning without the pain and stiffness I experience now. Thank You, Robin **

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

Original review: June 13, 2020

Mattress sags on one side in the middle and the mattress is only 2 years old. Called Serta. Was told to call Sears corporate. Sears says call serta. We did not spend 1000 on a mattress for it to break down so fast. Also irritated that I keep getting the run around on the warranty.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Serta mattresses are a good brand. We paid cash, so there was no need for financing. Warranty could be better to remain competitive with other brands. Was dissatisfied with delivery options since our location was not that far from the retail purchasing location. Customer service was adequately knowledgeable. Overall rating for Serta and its products was satisfactory.

Original review: May 15, 2020

The worst mattress I have ever bought. We returned the first one because it was so uncomfortable that I was not sleeping very well tossing and turning nonstop.

So we we exchanged it for another style and firmness level. I've had the mattress for 5 mos and thus one is worse than the first one, it dips, it has uneven spots, it's so uncomfortable to sleep on. Never will I ever purchase any Serta mattress again. Nothing but a waste of money and sleep!

Original review: May 14, 2020

Was looking to replace a soft side water mattress. Felt we were fairly choosy as we looked. Tried them all out for comfort, price and stability. It fit into all boxes! The sale that was running on the mattresses did not include delivery so we had to arrange pick up and all on our own. Considering the price, still a great deal. Still using it and still very comfortable.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Best mattress own to date. The conformity to the body is of extremely importance to your rest and a deep peaceful sleep. The concerns I had prior to making this purchase was regarding if the mattress would be firm enough as well as consistent through out time. I can honestly state, this mattress has remained as comfortable as the day I purchased. That was approximately six years prior.

Serta Mattress Company Information