Serta Mattress

1.0(599)

About Serta Mattress

Serta mattresses are available in a variety of models, features and types, including innerspring, memory foam and hybrid. The company offers financing options, long warranties and free standard shipping, but installation is not included with standard shipping.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Financing plans
  • Free standard shipping
  • Long warranties
Cons
  • Charges extra for white-glove delivery
  • Less durability

Featured Reviews

Verified
Richmond, CA

I needed a new mattress and box springs about eight years ago. After rejecting foam mattresses (too hot) and adjustable beds (too expensive), I decided a mid-range traditional mat...

Verified
Palm Desert, CA

The perfect sleeper is a great product by Serta and priced at an affordable level. I have had terrible soreness in the morning for many years because of poor quality mattresses. T...

What is Serta?

Serta offers several mattress types, including memory foam, innerspring and hybrid, and sizes from twin to California king. Serta also sells pillows, sheets, crib mattresses and pet beds. All mattresses bought on Serta.com come with a 120-day in-home trial and 10-year warranty.

Serta mattresses have gel memory foam that keeps you cool while you sleep and helps relieve aches and pains. Most models are available in plush, medium, firm and extra-firm to provide the level of support that’s best for your sleep position. Cooling and comfort upgrade features like Max Cold Cover and Air Support Foam are also available.

Serta mattress prices

Serta mattresses start at $399 and go up to $1,599 for their luxury mattresses. The size and model of the mattress influence the cost.

Serta modelTwinFullQueenKing
Mattress in a Box$399$549$599$799
Perfect Sleeper$399 - $999$479 - $1,079$499 - $1,099$699 - $1,499
iComfort$759$1,049$1,199$1,599

Financing is available with three-, six- and 12-month terms. Standard shipping is free when you order from Serta.com but does not include installation or removing your old mattress. Serta also offers white-glove delivery for $150, which includes installation and old mattress removal.

Serta mattress models

Serta mattress models include the Perfect Sleeper, iComfort, iSeries and Mattress in a Box.

• Serta Perfect Sleeper: The Perfect Sleeper provides pressure point relief, a supportive coil system that reduces motion transfer and cooling gel foam that eliminates excess heat. Perfect Sleeper mattresses are available in innerspring, memory foam and hybrid models. They also come in firm, Euro-top and plush support.
  • Serta iComfort: The design of the Serta iComfort keeps you cool while sleeping. The iComfort mattress comes with multilayered mattress-cooling foam technology that is highly supportive and breathable. It dispels heat and regulates body temperature for a cool, comfortable nights' rest. The iComfort comes in several models: plush, medium, firm and extra-firm. Some models come with a Max Cold Cover that is cool to the touch and Air Support Foam that provides relief from aches and pains.
  • Serta Mattress in a Box: Serta Mattress in a Box comes conveniently packaged in a box you pick up at your local Serta retailer. You can also order online for delivery to your door. The mattress is ready to use in minutes and comes in two models: Perfect Sleeper Express and Serta Premium. Both models offer sizes from twin to king, and the Perfect Sleeper Express 10 inch also comes in twin XL and California king. Serta Mattress in a Box has gel-infused memory foam and a breathable knit cover.
  • Serta iSeries: Serta iSeries mattresses combine memory foam technology and an advanced coil system to provide comfort and support. The Cool Reaction Gel Memory Foam maintains the right amount of pressure on your body and reduces body heat buildup, while the 886 Pro-Support Coil System adapts to your movements throughout the night. iSeries mattresses also have a HyperFeel Surface cover fabric that is cooling, comforting and supportive. Serta iSeries is only available at retailers, and prices vary.

Serta beds FAQ

How much are Serta mattresses?
Serta mattresses cost between $399 and $1,599 or more, depending on the model and size you choose. Upgrades to cooling and comfort features on Serta iComfort models cost extra.
Who sells Serta mattresses?
You can buy a Serta mattress from Serta.com as well as authorized Serta retailers such as JCPenney, Sam’s Club, Big Lots, Macy’s and Sears. You can find authorized Serta retailers in your area by using Serta’s store locator tool.
Where are Serta mattresses made?
Serta mattresses are made in the U.S. at Serta’s 28 manufacturing plants across the country. Serta is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America and provides jobs to more than 5,000 workers in the U.S., including Puerto Rico.
Do Serta mattresses come with a warranty?
Yes, all Serta mattresses come with a warranty that covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for up to 20 years. There are a few exclusions on covers and handles on most mattresses.

Is Serta a good mattress?

Serta offers a variety of models with varying options, features and sizes to meet the needs of just about any sleeper. Customers appreciate that Serta provides a 120-night sleep trial warranty on all mattresses purchased online, plus financing options and free standard delivery.

Stars Rating

• 1%
  • 99%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?
    Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 7, 2024

Serta is scam! I purchased a motion base from them and the base went out in less than 2 years. After the company gave me the run around, they told me the remote to the base is discontinued! So I’m stuck with this bed, after spending over $1000!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

We bought a 2022 Serta icomfort split king so it's coming up on 2 years. Let me tell you something, don't buy Serta stuff PERIOD. Years ago they used to make quality mattresses, but everything we've bought from them has these past 10 years has been utter garbage within 6 months to a year. I have back issues that flare up periodically. After going to a showroom with my wife and testing the I-comfort mattress we decided to splurge a bit and buy a more expensive memory foam mattress as we were tired of the typical biennial lifespan of mattresses we've had (most of them Serta). The previous one was so bad it was literally almost a taco with ruts.

Both of us consistently woke up with sore backs, etc. So we decided let's actually get a quality mattress. The split king has several options of firmness of the memory foam and we got the medium one. 2 years later we are ready to throw them out (except the frame). They are the most uncomfortable mattresses I've ever slept on. They are permanently rutted despite them being memory foam. 2 years that's IT!!!!!

Price

Reviewed April 20, 2024

This is the worst mattress ever. It was purchased in 2019. I wanted memory foam firm. As you can see from the photo this mattress is layers of foam the size of a 2 inch mattress pad pressed and glued. Not a one piece of solid foam as my previous mattress was. I now have neck and back issue. Cost almost 3 grand

Claims Handling

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I brought a Serta Mattress. Within a month it had sunk over an inch. My claim was denied, even though the mattress allegedly has a 10 year warranty because according to the company, the mattress had to sink over 2 inches before they honor the warranty.

Reviewed April 13, 2024

Run for your life! The mattress went bad within a month, back pain, waist pain, shoulder pain and all. I hate the mattress. To process a return is a nightmare, they will make you take so many pictures and still find something wrong about the picture. They don’t intend to refund. Horrible experience.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

We bought a king size Serta perfect sleeper mattress pillowtop. Worst mattress ever bought. It automatically feels like a mattress that is 20 years old. The sag in the middle is horrible. In the very first morning we were totally trapped in the middle of the bed it was sagging so badly. Never will I ever buy a Serta again.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 18, 2023

I bought the 2023 Serta icomfort -F40HD- split king. Their top of the line new line mattress. I bought the medium.. The mattress feels like you're sleeping on bricks with a blanket over them.. It is supposed to be a cooling mattress But it's not even. Under the pillows gets hot. There are three snowflakes on it and I think they're melting... Rooms to go made me keep it for 30 days. The worst 30 days sleep I have had in years. Some nights I had to sleep on the couch.. It is not memory foam as advertised. It is not cooling. Don't buy this new line. It is horrible. I wish I could get my old mattress back.. My 30 days is up tomorrow 10/19/2023 And I can't wait to get rid of this thing...

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2023

I hope everyone views this site. I purchased 2 Mattress's from QVC where Serta was the vendor one day. They had the mattress cut so you could see what the inside entailed.. What a bunch of baloney! Plus, they tell you you have a 10 year warranty,, Well my 2 didn't even make 1 1/2 years! So I phoned QVC, they didn't want to know anything, so they send all the info to Serta who in-turn, wants photos of everything!!! The base, the box spring I mean everything. Tags invoices and everything else but my first born child! Everyday it was can you send more pictures can you jump through this hoop and that hoop... Finally I told them the game was over, I knew what they were playing and I was done. Yep, they beat me down finally. All I can say is 2 things, never purchase a mattress from QVC and never waste your money on any Serta product! I'll toss these 2 crap items in the trash, a lesson well learned,,,,

Reviewed July 3, 2023

I was told this was one of the best mattresses at the store and upon laying on it and even the first couple of months it seemed pretty good. After having this mattress for 1 year it's quite awful. A few months ago my husband and I noticed that the mattress sinks in and caves in while you're laying down. Not just a little body dent. Like if someone were in the middle they would roll down do you deep sinking. My husband is a skinny guy like not even 150lbs and I weigh more than him and we both leave equally large dents. We've had an increase in back pain, poor sleep, discomfort and sometimes resort to sleeping on the couch.

Verified purchase
      Claims HandlingStaff

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2022

I purchased a Serta Cozy Escape Mattress in January 2022 and by June 2022 the mattress sunk into the middle once we laid on it. We are not obese people and this should NOT have happened. I tried to get the Serta Warranty Department to replace this mattress, and after charging me $45.00 to send a warranty representative, they denied my warranty claiming that the mattress sunk only 1/2" and not 1-1/2 inches. They did this by using a string along the mattress. Did not lay on the mattress nor did they allow us to lay on the mattress. I have not been able to sleep on that mattress and after trying to get it replaced, they denied me. I had to throw away the mattress and purchase a new one.

I will never purchase a Serta product again because they did not stand by me as a consumer. I am very disappointed in the warranty process. Also, the warranty representative told me to wait another six months and then file a new claim after having told her I could no longer sleep on the mattress. Do NOT purchase a Serta Cozy Escape Mattress.

Serta Mattress Company Information