2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.54/5
Save up to $1000 during Serta’s Memorial Day Event *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Serta mattresses are available in a variety of models, features and types, including innerspring, memory foam and hybrid. The company offers financing options, long warranties and free standard shipping, but installation is not included with standard shipping.

BOTTOM LINE

Serta mattresses come in a range of models and comfort levels. Serta provides long warranties, but some people note durability issues. Standard shipping is free when you order online but doesn't include installation.

PROS
  • Financing plans
  • Free standard shipping
  • Long warranties
CONS
  • Charges extra for white-glove delivery
  • Less durability

Top Serta Mattress Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

I needed a new mattress and box springs about eight years ago. After rejecting foam mattresses (too hot) and adjustable beds (too expensive), I decided a mid-range traditional mattress was the way to go. So far, no complaints and I sleep comfortably.

The perfect sleeper is a great product by Serta and priced at an affordable level. I have had terrible soreness in the morning for many years because of poor quality mattresses. The Serta perfect sleeper now lets me wake up feeling well rested and ready for the day, and I’m completely pain free.

Serta Mattress Shop Now

What is Serta?

Serta offers several mattress types, including memory foam, innerspring and hybrid, and sizes from twin to California king. Serta also sells pillows, sheets, crib mattresses and pet beds. All mattresses bought on Serta.com come with a 120-day in-home trial and 10-year warranty.

Serta mattresses have gel memory foam that keeps you cool while you sleep and helps relieve aches and pains. Most models are available in plush, medium, firm and extra-firm to provide the level of support that’s best for your sleep position. Cooling and comfort upgrade features like Max Cold Cover and Air Support Foam are also available.

Serta mattress prices

Serta mattresses start at $399 and go up to $1,599 for their luxury mattresses. The size and model of the mattress influence the cost.

Serta modelTwinFullQueenKing
Mattress in a Box$399$549$599$799
Perfect Sleeper$399 - $999$479 - $1,079$499 - $1,099$699 - $1,499
iComfort$759$1,049$1,199$1,599

Financing is available with three-, six- and 12-month terms. Standard shipping is free when you order from Serta.com but does not include installation or removing your old mattress. Serta also offers white-glove delivery for $150, which includes installation and old mattress removal.

Serta mattress models

Serta mattress models include the Perfect Sleeper, iComfort, iSeries and Mattress in a Box.

• Serta Perfect Sleeper: The Perfect Sleeper provides pressure point relief, a supportive coil system that reduces motion transfer and cooling gel foam that eliminates excess heat. Perfect Sleeper mattresses are available in innerspring, memory foam and hybrid models. They also come in firm, Euro-top and plush support.
  • Serta iComfort: The design of the Serta iComfort keeps you cool while sleeping. The iComfort mattress comes with multilayered mattress-cooling foam technology that is highly supportive and breathable. It dispels heat and regulates body temperature for a cool, comfortable nights' rest. The iComfort comes in several models: plush, medium, firm and extra-firm. Some models come with a Max Cold Cover that is cool to the touch and Air Support Foam that provides relief from aches and pains.
  • Serta Mattress in a Box: Serta Mattress in a Box comes conveniently packaged in a box you pick up at your local Serta retailer. You can also order online for delivery to your door. The mattress is ready to use in minutes and comes in two models: Perfect Sleeper Express and Serta Premium. Both models offer sizes from twin to king, and the Perfect Sleeper Express 10 inch also comes in twin XL and California king. Serta Mattress in a Box has gel-infused memory foam and a breathable knit cover.
  • Serta iSeries: Serta iSeries mattresses combine memory foam technology and an advanced coil system to provide comfort and support. The Cool Reaction Gel Memory Foam maintains the right amount of pressure on your body and reduces body heat buildup, while the 886 Pro-Support Coil System adapts to your movements throughout the night. iSeries mattresses also have a HyperFeel Surface cover fabric that is cooling, comforting and supportive. Serta iSeries is only available at retailers, and prices vary.

Serta beds FAQ

How much are Serta mattresses?
Serta mattresses cost between $399 and $1,599 or more, depending on the model and size you choose. Upgrades to cooling and comfort features on Serta iComfort models cost extra.
Who sells Serta mattresses?
You can buy a Serta mattress from Serta.com as well as authorized Serta retailers such as JCPenney, Sam’s Club, Big Lots, Macy’s and Sears. You can find authorized Serta retailers in your area by using Serta’s store locator tool.
Where are Serta mattresses made?
Serta mattresses are made in the U.S. at Serta’s 28 manufacturing plants across the country. Serta is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America and provides jobs to more than 5,000 workers in the U.S., including Puerto Rico.
Do Serta mattresses come with a warranty?
Yes, all Serta mattresses come with a warranty that covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for up to 20 years. There are a few exclusions on covers and handles on most mattresses.

Is Serta a good mattress?

Serta offers a variety of models with varying options, features and sizes to meet the needs of just about any sleeper. Customers appreciate that Serta provides a 120-night sleep trial warranty on all mattresses purchased online, plus financing options and free standard delivery.

Serta Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have no problem with the Serta Perfect Sleeper company. They have been helpful in every way. At the time I could not afford the kind I wanted and settled for the coil mattress. If you ever sit on the side of your bed then you will feel the wire along side of the mattress. It is very uncomfortable. I suggest getting something other than the coils.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I bought my Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress close to 20 yrs. ago and it's still like new and extremely comfortable as it was when bought. The "Pillow Top" makes it so comfortable and it's not too firm but firm enough for good support and no aching backs. I have kept it in great shape by rotating it every couple of months and flipping it over. I love my Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow Top Mattress and if this one ever wears out I'd definitely get another Serta brand mattress. I believe it has a limited life time warranty but it's been so long I'm not sure, 20 yrs is a long enough time for me to know that it's a great mattress that's held its shape. I didn't finance it. I paid for it when I bought it and the cost was well worth every dollar I paid.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I have Serta pillow top mattresses and box springs on all of my beds. I've tried other mattresses (Sleep Number, foam, etc) and I have back pain when I wake up in the mornings, even with the "adjustable" mattresses. My sleeper sofa also has a Serta mattress. I didn't have financing options through Serta, but did through the retailer. Serta provides me with a good night's sleep every single night.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I have been looking for a better mattress and there are so many brands to look at and it's hard to find what I'm looking for. There are many different prices, some are higher, some are reasonable. When I finally found what I have been looking for, then I decided to buy it.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I finally purchased a new Serta Mattress set and paid for it through QVC on their flex-pay option which made it affordable for me, deep pocket mattress, feels secure and sturdy. I decided to leave the plastic on because of my grandkids.

Original review: March 9, 2021

I purchased a Serta Pinedale Firm mattress on December 4, 2020. When the mattress was delivered I noticed that it didn't lie flat on the bed frame, it looked wopsided! I called the store and I was told that it was like that because it was turned on the side during transport. This has got to be the most horrible mattress that I have ever seen! I have woken up two different mornings in so much pain in my back that I can't hardly walk. The mattress has an indention where my hips were lying. I am so disappointed in this mattress. I bought it because I always thought that a Serta was a good brand. This mattress is horrible!! I will never buy another Serta!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I bought an expensive mattress thinking that it'll be worth it. Horrible experience ever!! My mattress is full of mold and Serta won't do anything about it, they claim this is not part of the warranty they provide. I have 3 children. One of the is a newborn that sleeps in that mattress!! I am now extremely worry that his health may be affected. Serta has a horrible service when it comes to warranty. I will never ever buy again from them.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Serta has very poor customer service. I have a 10 year warranty And this company fails to support and respond to my concerns. I’ve had this mattress for one year And the company that sold it to me Sent a truck driver to inspection. He looked at the mattress and the store called me and said he said the mattress was not broken. I asked the manager to send a person that would inspect and not just look at the mattress. The manager said he wouldn’t and I should go to hell. Serta won’t respond.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Wasnt comfortable. Sagged in the middle like a taco..only had it within 20 days and Serta said couldn't help us with our product. We had purchased a firm pillowtop, wasnt cheap. 1300 plus dollars. Ended up giving to our daughter, Even she says not the best..sag in the middle. She's 14, should not be like this. Purchased it in Oct 2020.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Purchased the mattress from Mattress One in 2015. They are no longer in business. Started having sags or dents in the mattress after just a couple years. This mattress is horrible. Now I filed a claim only to get the run around. I produced the tag pics as requested and proof of purchase from the lending company. Warranty declined because I didn’t have the original receipt from mattress one company. Could not get a copy because the company is out of business. Serta does not stand by their products. Waste of time and money.

Serta Mattress Company Information