Find a Tax Relief partner

2. Tax Relief

3.9/5 (30 ratings)
Find a Tax Relief partner

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

About Optima Tax Relief

Optima Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals deal with aggressive collection by the IRS and state tax agencies. The team at Optima includes seasoned tax attorneys and enrolled agents that are approved by the IRS to represent American taxpayers. The firm is well versed in tax negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, levies and liens, wage garnishment and back taxes.

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • 15-day money back satisfaction guarantee
    • Tax attorneys on staff

Cons

• Minimum debt required

Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is an industry leader with an experienced staff. They provide quality tax relief services and protection against the IRS and state tax agencies.

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Optima Tax Relief services

Optima Tax relief offers a variety of tax solutions and assistance, including tax liability investigation and resolution proposals, tax preparation and compliance, and tax settlement and negotiation.

The company has vast experience with several common resolutions, including:

• Offer in Compromise (OIC)
    • Penalty Abatement
    • Installment Agreement
    • Partial Pay Installment Agreement (PPIA)
    • Tax lien discharge
    • Statute of limitations
    • Collection appeal
    • Administration appeal
    • Administrative appeal

How does Optima Tax Relief work?

Optima Tax Relief breaks down its simple process into four easy steps: consultation, investigation, resolution and freedom.

The initial consultation is 100% free and includes discussing your tax concerns with a member of the Optima Tax Relief team, allowing them to assess the situation and decide which tax solution is appropriate for your case.

Once you begin official work with Optima, the investigation begins, and typically takes two to four weeks to complete. In this phase, the professionals at Optima Tax Relief will establish communication with the IRS and review case summary options.

From there, Optima will begin working on a resolution with the IRS for your case. This stage will be the longest part of the process, and the firm estimates it will take anywhere from three to nine months.

Optima Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Optima Tax Relief cost?

Unfortunately, there is no pricing available for Optima Tax Relief on its website; however, this is common for any tax relief company as each case can be vastly different from the next. For any prices, make sure to book a free consultation — once an Optima Tax Relief representative understands your unique situation, they should be able to provide accurate numbers before moving forward.

With research, we found other sites say that the average fee for services is $4,000 with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt required to qualify for assistance.

Does Optima Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?
    Yes. Optima Tax advertises a 15-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. This guarantee means you can cancel without any fees or penalties should you be dissatisfied with services within the first 15-days of working with the company.

Do we recommend Optima Tax Relief?

Optima Tax Relief is a leader in the industry and provides high-quality assistance with several appealing tax relief solutions. Their policies and core values are laid out on their site in clear terms, and their list of services for tax relief needs are very comprehensive. Based on online reviews, it looks like the minimum required debt to enroll in one of their programs is $10,000. Should you find yourself in $10,000 in tax debt and need help, we recommend considering a consultation with Optima Tax Relief.

Optima Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?

Original review: June 28, 2021

I was 100% satisfied with my experience at Optima. They took the time to work with me on a one on one basis to resolve my tax issues. I feel that they were an affordable and effective solution to my tax problem. They filed old returns that needed to be taken care of and helped me with the legal side of dealing with the IRS. I could not of done this on my own. They were instrumental in getting me a good settlement and payment plan.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Dennis! We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure an excellent experience. Congratulations on a great resolution.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I was extremely scared and worried about what would happen to me. I heard about Optima Tax Relief on the radio and decided to give them a call. I heard of other places but I don't know why I felt as if this company was super legit and they were. They did all the work. I just had to be completely honest and let them know what was going on. To this day I am free of tax debt and would highly recommend this company to anyone facing tax issues.

Optima Tax Relief response

We do all of the work so our clients can relax! Thank you for choosing us and continuing to recommend us, Joseph!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 1, 2021

I went to Optima Tax Relief because I had a huge burden of a a large amount that I owed to the IRS. I was hesitant at first because I thought, "Oh this is another company that will just take my money." I was so wrong, I owed the IRS over 60,000 and Optima got that reduced so much and I do mean way low that I can now relax and live with the weight of the world (IRS) off of my shoulders. I would highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone that owes the IRS. They will work hard on your behalf and be right by your side throughout each step. I'm glad that I made that call to them.

Optima Tax Relief response

That's an incredible resolution, worth sharing with everyone! We're proud to have been an award-winning resolution firm, reputable with our clients. Thank you for continuing to recommend us and we're so glad you called us as soon as you did!

Original review: May 28, 2021

To tell you I was worried is an understatement. Letters upon letters kept me up at night with the fear of garnishment or possibly more. You hear the commercials all the time, but think that'll never be me! Well it was me. I didn't know where to turn, so what did I have to lose?? From the beginning, Optima made everything easy to understand. You talk and deal with a number of people, but the one who stands out and was always there to help and take my questions was Catalina. Without her help, I think I would have just given up. I never got to thank her at the end, so I'd like to do that now.

Optima Tax Relief response

We understand that you were in an incredibly difficult predicament. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. We're so proud to have provided you with an amazing resolution, and we're passing on the kind words to your team!

Original review: May 13, 2021

Thanks to Optimal Tax Relief my burden is gone. Since 1993 I owed the IRS a lot of money but thanks to optimal tax relief my burden was erased. I've owed IRS and child support for years which put undue burden on my finances. My head was spinning doing side work and a full time job. It was so exhausting and I had to do something about it and thanks to optima tax relief I can breathe again.

Optima Tax Relief response

Resolving our client's stress is our priority - we take on your burden and make it OUR burden! We're proud to bring you the "relief" in Optima Tax Relief. Congrats!

Original review: June 30, 2021

My experience with Optima Tax Relief has been extremely positive. They treated me with respect and advised me on everything I needed to complete for each step of the process. Every question I had was answered, and every expectation was explained. Dealing with the IRS and tax law can be very difficult. The professionals at Optima helped me understand what needed to be accomplished and when. I would suggest their service to anyone that has outstanding tax Debt.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you David! We understand working with the IRS can be a difficult and time-consuming experience, so we're proud to have stepped in for you! Congrats!

Original review: June 28, 2021

I had saw the commercial and ads for Optima long a long time before I decided to give them a call and I’m so glad I did, the best decision of my life. I owed almost $20,000 to the IRS. They help me put this behind me and I didn’t have to pay the IRS anything. Thanks Optima.

Optima Tax Relief response

We're so glad you finally called us, Rita! So many of our clients say they "wish they had called sooner!" Thank you again.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I paid Optima Tax relief $5000 to literally do nothing for me but take my money get my wages garnished and mis-filed my taxes. To top it off, when I filed a complaint with the State of CA, the response from Optima Tax relief was far from the truth on all accounts. They even disagreed with me claiming the fact I am a single mother of 4, embellished my income and stated absolute lies. I am now dealing with my tax issues on my own and trying to recover from the financial destruction Optima Tax Relief created. Don't get sucked into their trap. They will financially obligate you to pay them instead of your taxes, they do not speak with the IRS or taxing authorities and they do not help you. My fight with them is not through.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Optima Tax Relief is a very professional service and I would recommend anyone to them. They have made my life a lot easier by handling my Tax problems with the IRS, it was very difficult to deal with the irs with calls and dealing with the paperwork but Optima tax relief handled all that for me and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thanks Monica, it's been great to work with you!

Original review: June 17, 2021

Optima Tax was able to help us through our tax situation. My family was faced with a situation where we did not file taxes for several years. Optima was able to file the back years and get us one payment for all. It is pricey, but they were able to get the job done.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Thomas! We understand that was a difficult situation, and we are glad to have helped you and your family through that situation.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Optima Tax Relief Company Information