Find a Tax Relief partner

2. Tax Relief

4.0/5 (66 ratings)
Find a Tax Relief partner

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

About Optima Tax Relief

Optima Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals deal with aggressive collection by the IRS and state tax agencies. The team at Optima includes seasoned tax attorneys and enrolled agents that are approved by the IRS to represent American taxpayers. The firm is well versed in tax negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, levies and liens, wage garnishment and back taxes.

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • 15-day money back satisfaction guarantee
    • Tax attorneys on staff

Cons

• Minimum debt required

Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is an industry leader with an experienced staff. They provide quality tax relief services and protection against the IRS and state tax agencies.

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Optima Tax Relief services

Optima Tax relief offers a variety of tax solutions and assistance, including tax liability investigation and resolution proposals, tax preparation and compliance, and tax settlement and negotiation.

The company has vast experience with several common resolutions, including:

• Offer in Compromise (OIC)
    • Penalty Abatement
    • Installment Agreement
    • Partial Pay Installment Agreement (PPIA)
    • Tax lien discharge
    • Statute of limitations
    • Collection appeal
    • Administration appeal
    • Administrative appeal

How does Optima Tax Relief work?

Optima Tax Relief breaks down its simple process into four easy steps: consultation, investigation, resolution and freedom.

The initial consultation is 100% free and includes discussing your tax concerns with a member of the Optima Tax Relief team, allowing them to assess the situation and decide which tax solution is appropriate for your case.

Once you begin official work with Optima, the investigation begins, and typically takes two to four weeks to complete. In this phase, the professionals at Optima Tax Relief will establish communication with the IRS and review case summary options.

From there, Optima will begin working on a resolution with the IRS for your case. This stage will be the longest part of the process, and the firm estimates it will take anywhere from three to nine months.

Optima Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Optima Tax Relief cost?

Unfortunately, there is no pricing available for Optima Tax Relief on its website; however, this is common for any tax relief company as each case can be vastly different from the next. For any prices, make sure to book a free consultation — once an Optima Tax Relief representative understands your unique situation, they should be able to provide accurate numbers before moving forward.

With research, we found other sites say that the average fee for services is $4,000 with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt required to qualify for assistance.

Does Optima Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?
    Yes. Optima Tax advertises a 15-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. This guarantee means you can cancel without any fees or penalties should you be dissatisfied with services within the first 15-days of working with the company.

Do we recommend Optima Tax Relief?

Optima Tax Relief is a leader in the industry and provides high-quality assistance with several appealing tax relief solutions. Their policies and core values are laid out on their site in clear terms, and their list of services for tax relief needs are very comprehensive. Based on online reviews, it looks like the minimum required debt to enroll in one of their programs is $10,000. Should you find yourself in $10,000 in tax debt and need help, we recommend considering a consultation with Optima Tax Relief.

Optima Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?

Original review: June 1, 2021

I went to Optima Tax Relief because I had a huge burden of a a large amount that I owed to the IRS. I was hesitant at first because I thought, "Oh this is another company that will just take my money." I was so wrong, I owed the IRS over 60,000 and Optima got that reduced so much and I do mean way low that I can now relax and live with the weight of the world (IRS) off of my shoulders. I would highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone that owes the IRS. They will work hard on your behalf and be right by your side throughout each step. I'm glad that I made that call to them.

Optima Tax Relief response

That's an incredible resolution, worth sharing with everyone! We're proud to have been an award-winning resolution firm, reputable with our clients. Thank you for continuing to recommend us and we're so glad you called us as soon as you did!

Original review: May 28, 2021

To tell you I was worried is an understatement. Letters upon letters kept me up at night with the fear of garnishment or possibly more. You hear the commercials all the time, but think that'll never be me! Well it was me. I didn't know where to turn, so what did I have to lose?? From the beginning, Optima made everything easy to understand. You talk and deal with a number of people, but the one who stands out and was always there to help and take my questions was Catalina. Without her help, I think I would have just given up. I never got to thank her at the end, so I'd like to do that now.

Optima Tax Relief response

We understand that you were in an incredibly difficult predicament. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. We're so proud to have provided you with an amazing resolution, and we're passing on the kind words to your team!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Thanks to Optimal Tax Relief my burden is gone. Since 1993 I owed the IRS a lot of money but thanks to optimal tax relief my burden was erased. I've owed IRS and child support for years which put undue burden on my finances. My head was spinning doing side work and a full time job. It was so exhausting and I had to do something about it and thanks to optima tax relief I can breathe again.

Optima Tax Relief response

Resolving our client's stress is our priority - we take on your burden and make it OUR burden! We're proud to bring you the "relief" in Optima Tax Relief. Congrats!

Original review: July 16, 2020

We are pleased with Optima Tax Relief and its employees, especially Ronnie, our tax preparer. Ronnie went the extra mile to make sure our tax needs were met even during an unprecedented public health crisis. Expertise, attention to detail, and a customer service oriented approach are the hallmarks of Optima Tax Relief. We are safely sheltering in place with tremendous peace of mind because we are in good hands with this wonderful company. The sky is the limit now that our tax preparation is in the good hands of the people at Optima Tax Relief. This is a human centered company who truly cares about helping other human beings when they need it most!

Original review: June 29, 2020

Optima Tax Relief help me. I'm a truck driver, few years ago, I decided to lease a truck, You know having the freedom of having your own way to go anywhere you want. And really make it my home on wheels. Anyway, with a truck payment and not getting the miles that I needed to make payments and other bills I had to pay for, I found myself getting behind, especially coming up on taxes. The more I tried to make more money the further I got behind.

Well, by a couple more years I tried to make it, Now I am desperate. I couldn't even buy any food for the week. Then when it came to do taxes I was already late, I had back taxes to do. I decided to leave the truck behind and find a different job. OK so I was still owed back taxes. I was wondering how I was going to pay taxes. I heard about Optima Tax. Well gave them a call. Optima Tax help me with my back taxes. After settling my case, I didn't owe much to the IRS. Optima Tax Relief help me save money. And now I am back up on my feet. Optima Tax help me, They can help you. Thanks. Optima Tax.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Optima helped me a great deal. It took some time but at the end I was very satisfied. They called at least once a month to keep me informed on my progression of my status and the IRS off my back. The end results .... Great.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The customer service was great and very informative. Although the process was little long it was very well worth it. Thank you Optima for resolving my tax issues. I would refer your services to my friends and family.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Optima was a pleasure to work with! I was a little apprehensive about hiring them at first. However, they were able to negotiate with IRS and get me on the Fresh Start Program with affordable payments. This company has saved me tons of headaches and were able to reduce penalties so the expense was worth every penny.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I finally reached out to the experts at Optima Tax Relief to resolve many years of tax problems. With increasing fees, late charges and constant threats from the IRS of garnishing my income or taking my home, I could not endure the stress I was experiencing. Optima Tax Relief provided the expertise, communication and resolution to make my financial tax headaches go away. Thank you Optima Tax Relief!

Original review: June 7, 2021

I was extremely scared and worried about what would happen to me. I heard about Optima Tax Relief on the radio and decided to give them a call. I heard of other places but I don't know why I felt as if this company was super legit and they were. They did all the work. I just had to be completely honest and let them know what was going on. To this day I am free of tax debt and would highly recommend this company to anyone facing tax issues.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Optima Tax Relief Company Information