Call toll free
3.95/5
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tax Group Center offers tax services to its customers. The core of our business comprises of handling tax debt, but we also provide a variety of other financial services. From individual and business tax preparation, bookkeeping services and merchant account services, Tax Group Centers constantly works on delivering sustainable results. Contact us today and start working towards the path of financial success.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 19, 2018

57 Tax Group Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I used to have a tax debt that hovered over of me for a lot of years. It was a lot of money. I was out of it all at once for a child that I raise and calls me dad. Her mom would charged me to file them and then turned around and file it herself. When the audit came down I bought the brother back. All the refunds I had gathered in those previous years cost me carrying that one daughter that I had at that time. I had to pay back so I was stuck. I didn't make the kind of money that I needed to make in order to pay that debt off.

When I went to Tax Group Center I was desperate. I've gotten married and we were trying to accomplish some things. My end of the relationship was what was holding us back from things so when I sought them out it was easy enough for me to take away from the meager budget at that time and tell them what I needed to pay in order to get the debts resolved. Their fees were more reasonable compared to other companies. The fees were astronomical in order to even get things started but they were able to work with me on my budget. I always file taxes even though I didn't get anything back. They helped me clear that outstanding debt and those fees that I owe because I was owing $80,000. They were doing all of the negotiating for me because I didn't know the lingo. They would just let me know what I needed to pay.

The negotiator was very open, very honest, very considerate of my situation, my needs, and my family's needs. You don't get that from a lot of people. Everybody is so caught up with their bottom lines and what the underlying factors are for the organizations that they worked for. Integrity kind of goes out the window with a whole lot of people. But this person made me feel like, "Okay, if I was in your situation. I want somebody to listen to me so, I'm going to do everything I can to assist you and making sure everything that you need to have happened, happen at a rate that you can afford for it." I appreciated that. It felt like I was his only case which I knew better than that. But that's how consistent he was. I knew everything that was going on and I was always in the loop.

I'm done with the process now and I've been receiving my taxes for the last couple of years. I received my letter letting me know that I was free and clear from the IRS which is a big relief. The whole process took a year and a half. It was great and it didn't take a very long time. I thought it would be much longer. But I have had the debt hovering over me so long that no amount of time really was considered and I just wanted it gone. Once it was done, it was done and we've been doing great since. I can file my taxes now with my family and not be a detriment to us versus the advantages that you get with having three minor children and a wife and not making astronomical amounts of money. I can claim household repairs and I can get money back at the beginning of every year. We use that money every year to kind of do some improvements to our house.

A lot of my friends knew the gist of my experience. But for the average middle-class American the tax is a time to recoup some major money that you can do some things with. A vacation, home improvements or a car repair or things of that nature that we don't otherwise get to do because most of us are living from check to check. I'd wholeheartedly recommend Tax Group Center.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Tax Group Center did a beautiful job for me. I had some delinquency with the IRS. I went with TGC and they called me back in intervals, asking me certain questions. I was doing some part-time work and they were asking me about my income. The two negotiators I dealt with were superb. Whenever I had a question, I called and got answers. IRS then called me, sent me a letter saying that some of my tax had been forgiven. I got a lesser balance and was able to pay them off.

I also had a situation where my employer gave me a pension, but they never took the tax out. Then, they sent me a letter two years later saying that they forgot to take the tax out, but that was too late. IRS was on my butt about what they've done and IRS wanted their money. I can get a lawyer and spend more money, but TGC relieved that burden and I was very pleased. From the IRS to talking initially with TGC, the entire process took about four years. The outcome was tremendous and I would recommend them. I don't know if another company could have done the same. Call and talk with TGC. They can help you and get you on the right way.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Somebody mentioned Tax Group Center to me because I owed the I.R.S. some money. I owed $17,000 and I ended up paying $100. The fee I had to pay them was $1,500, to be paid over a year span. I wanted to pay a $100 and I had paid a $100. I said, "Wait a minute. So, you just throw 17 grand away?" Something's wrong here. He says, "No. I got the paperwork." I called the I.R.S. and the I.R.S said, "You wanted it." I recommend Tax Group Center to all the people out there. They were terrific. All of their people are the best and they took care of me. They took a load off my mind.

I've taken $1,500 over a 12 month period because I was just starting a job. I couldn't afford the $1,500 up front. I sent statements to them and then they took care of half and resolved a plan. I was quite flabbergasted. I was on the job and I was on the phone with that guy for 15 minutes trying to figure out and I just couldn't believe it. If I ever have a problem again, I'll call them. Their service was the best and it changed my life.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I needed help with my back taxes and Tax Group Center pretty much did everything for me. Their rep was really nice and she explained a lot of stuff to me. I was happy with the service as well as the people I spoke with. They were always nice and professional. The process took about a couple of months, and it was a little quicker than I thought it would take. Tax Group Center did what they said they were going to do and they got me out of a bad situation.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Tax Group Center helped me get my taxes reduced. But the enrollment process was ridiculous. One guy I talked to was going to set me up but then I had to talk to two other people before I get to talk to somebody who was going to help me. I asked why and they gave me a runaround excuse. Also, I had to call three or four times and it was somebody different before I talked to anybody. Then when I finally got somebody who was able to help me, I had to call her several times before I could get an answer. Even so, she got me out of the situation and I don't owe any more money to the IRS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Group Center?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

It's been five years since I worked with the Tax Group Center. I had back taxes that I needed to settle. During the enrollment process, they asked for a bunch of stuff, which I faxed to them and then I had to get some things notarized. After that, they reached out to the IRS and they made an offer. I owe them around eight thousand and Tax Group got it reduced to a hundred dollars. Then they took my first return that following year and they said that as long as I don't owe any taxes for the next five years then I’m alright. For the most part, their negotiator answered when I called. I had one person whom I dealt with, and then, the actual case went to a lawyer, whom I have spoken a few times. It was a painless experience.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Working with Tax Group Center has been a horrendous experience. Their team lied about contacting the State to verify the amount I owed. They lied about the amount I owed and used scare tactics to influence my decision to sign up with them. They did not uphold the contract I signed, would not comply with mine or my lawyers' request for documentation and would not return my emails. Tax Group Center took 6k from me and did not provide any services as stipulated in the contract. This is a scam and nobody should be victimized like this.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Tax Group Center took care of my taxes for me several years ago and the experience with them was all right. I hadn't paid some taxes for a period of time and got behind. I worked with a team of lawyers in Calabasas, California and several different guys were working on it, but they cleared it up. They did a good job but it was like pulling teeth for a couple of years. I had done that before with another lawyer and it was a little bit easier. Nevertheless, Tax Group Center came through for me and we got it done.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had a tax liability which I had concurrent with an emerging mental health problem. I was unable to get any of my taxes filed for years which resulted in penalties and interests. I worked with a couple of people in Massachusetts to no avail, then I got to the Tax Group through an advertisement and decided to give them a try. They did a great job for me. They did the Offer in Compromise for the federal taxes and that was forgiven. Then with the Department of Revenue, I got a payment plan for a while and they settled for what I was able to afford. I had to provide Tax Group's reps with my medical records since medical documentation in my case was the key, and as many of the communications that I had, including as much paperwork and unfiled tax returns.

They settled my IRS problem fairly quick while the one with the State took a longer time. It was a couple of years but it was due to some internal organizational things that weren’t really related to me specifically, but it did go on. I’m bipolar and I had a lot of paranoia about it but my negotiator, Stacy, talked to me and put me at ease. So that was very good. I still have to give her a good review and I’m going to write Tax Group Center a letter for that. They’re all aware that I was super pleased and it was not a hassle with them. They did what they needed to do. They were also excellent and amazing to work with.

Now, I don’t have the threat of losing my home or any of the other things that came with having to deal with debts with the State or the IRS. I’m done with the tax debt and I don’t know where I’d be if I was still struggling to overcome that. I’ve moved on and dealt with my larger problems that prevented me from getting the tax undone to begin with. I’m now working to get my health under control. I would recommend Tax Group Center to anybody. If you have a legitimate tax problem, they can help you with it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

My federal and state taxes were due and the two companies I was working with closed down. I signed up with Tax Group Center and the process was easy. They explained everything, and their negotiator was very nice and I felt very comfortable with her. She was always there for me and if she wasn't, she would call me back within 24 hours. However, they were only able to help me with the federal taxes. They could have tried a little harder and helped me with my state taxes. But they were there for me and now I don't worry as much as I was worrying back then. Tax Group is a very good company that you can trust.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

It took Tax Group a long time and a lot more money to get my taxes reduced, but they got it done. I sent them $10,000 and they got started on it. Then another $5,000 and $6,000. And they were done after a three-year process. They reduced my tax from a $170,000 to $17,000. But there were some communication issues. They wouldn't return some phone calls that I had and I had to push on them to get something done. I wish there was a better communication. But they've executed the job and I have recommended them to a few people.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I was trying to pay my taxes and I was paying $600 a month. And every time I get the statement, it was a few dollars more than what it was the previous month. I called the IRS about it and they explained to me that it was because of the interest charges. So, I immediately started looking for a way to get around it because I’ll never pay the darn thing off. When I called Tax Group Center and I talked to Jonathan, I liked what he was talking about. He was mild-mannered and well spoken, and he was right to the point. I was really confident with him because I felt like he was giving me everything that he had. However, the collection person was really rude and shrewd on the phone about payment.

Tax Group Center offered a compromise. There was a $1,500 upfront that I had to pay. And then, they wanted another $1,000 for me to pay to get my taxes done around tax time and so I paid that as well. Jonathan called me one day and he told me that he was offering a dollar. I told him, "A dollar?" I owed $30,000. Thereafter, I ended up paying $800 to monitor my taxes for five years. And last year was the last that Tax Group Center monitored and everything was good. Jonathan is no longer there but he did an excellent job. So, I don't have all that IRS debt hanging over my head anymore.

While I had a good experience with Tax Group Center, I told my wife about them but she has been going through nothing but trouble. Tax Group Center hasn't filed her stuff nor done anything. And year after year, they keep wanting to do our taxes for $1600. And so, I wouldn't recommend anybody over to Tax Group Center anymore.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I've been trying to get started with somebody but I couldn't because I had too much debt to pay out. And then I explained my situation to Tax Group Center and we got started with 210 a month for the whole year. So, hopefully, the job gets done. Once I got all of the questionnaire, paperwork and how much I owed, federal and state, they’d help me in the process.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

The way my ex-wife and I had filed taxes before was somehow tied in with her family’s limited liability partnership that she was involved with. We filed jointly which made me involved with it as well. We had a bunch of exemptions and we never had to pay any additional income taxes. But we never got a refund either. It was all done through her parents’ corporation. But we got divorced in July and although there should have been some leniency because we were still on that same system until July, halfway through the year, I ended up having to pay a lot more money than what I had. I didn’t have $1,000 lying around so I called up Tax Group Center.

The guy I talked to right off the bat and the guy who ushered the process along directed me to certain individuals that I needed to talk to. The guy I spoke to was nasty and short with me. He even hung up on me. The program is done but when I got the results back, I called them and I couldn’t get a hold of anybody. I ended up paying Tax Group Center more than I would have had to pay the IRS, combined with what the settlement was to pay off the IRS and their fees. Run away from this company. Find somebody local that you can meet and talk with in person and get reviews on them, too.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was very satisfied with TGC till last tax season I received a call stating I still owed 2000.00 to TGC for back taxes. After paying and several weeks I found out it was for last year's tax return which I have done for 35.00 at a local tax preparer. I never received a request for my tax return or any other paperwork. I requested a refund and haven't heard from them.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The first time that I used Tax Group Center, I qualified them against some other companies that advertised the same thing - tax help or tax relief. I looked into how long they've been in business, how many people are staffed there are ex- IRS people, how well did they know the ropes and what they were going to charge for the mess that I was in. The second time that I used them, I didn't even call anybody else and I went straight to them. There are so many companies out there that after you wrap up thousands of dollars with them, they don't get you that good of a deal, but Tax Group Center got me a great deal the first time.

The second time that I did it with them, the agreement that I entered into the IRS was okay. They were going to discount my tax liability down to an amount of money and they were going to give me a time to pay it off which I was able to do. What got me was for the next five years after that settlement, if I owed and anytime I'm self-employed, I always never get anything back. I went through some tough times with business and some other things. I got to about year three on the five-year term and I was filing on time.

The agreement was contingent on I have to file it but I cannot file any extension. And if I owe any money, it's all due right then on April 15. I can't note it out and can't pay it late. That's how I got into the trouble the second time so, the IRS rescinded their agreement. When they did that, that went back to the original amount that I owed plus penalties, interest, plus another two years in taxes. So, my deal was pretty maimed.

I was working with two different departments. One is working on my main settlement and then once they started thereon, then I had to pay them for separate service. Once the IRS rescinded their deal, I immediately signed their power of attorney with them so that I would have them between me and the IRS. It seems like when you're self-employed, if you don't do that and you get so far behind, IRS will do the same thing as what the Texas Unemployment Commissions does, the sales tax people. They will flag your account when you deposit money in there. I'm a pool contractor so, when I sign a contract, I might put $20,000 in the bank at one time but that's not my money. That's operating capital to build the client's swimming pool or remodel it.

If you work for somebody or if you're employed, they can garnish your wages. But when you're self-employed, what they do is they go in there and lock your bank account down and raid it. I knew about that once I started getting certified mail and phone calls. We got hit by a hurricane Harvey and I had gone through some tough stuff. The people at Tax Group Center have been good to work with. Also, it amazed me how deep of the discount was the first time I did it with them. The IRS claimed that I owed $61,000 last time, but we settled it for $1000. The second time, I'm up over $100,000. Tax Group Center has bailed me out and it has given me a chance to re-calibrate. I've been really happy with them and I've referred countless people to them over the years.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I had problems with the IRS and I was recommended to Tax Group Center. I had an $85,000 bill for IRS which I really didn't owe and they got it knocked down to $17,000. I could've gotten it knocked down a little bit more, but they were able to negotiate a reasonable deal and compared to what I was going to have to pay, I'd never get it paid off. So I was happy with it. It's great that I don't get threatening letters from the IRS and I don't get garnished for anything else. It's a relief off my back. Tax Group has been fantastic and a great help. And if people are into the IRS like I was, I would tell them to call Tax Group because they can definitely help.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I owed $30,000 and Tax Group Center was supposed to take care of it. I want to know if my case is closed but I haven't got a response yet. It had been the whole year. I called and asked them a few questions and they said they're supposed to call me back. I paid them what they asked me to pay but every time I call them, they don't respond. They seemed awfully busy and I haven't spoken to anyone within the last three months. The last I heard from them is they've done my taxes and that I’ll get $200 something back from the IRS this year. I haven't seen it, though and I haven't got a response from Tax Group Center to find out the status on whether they accepted it or not. I haven't got any paperwork on it either. So I'm not too happy with that.

Other than that, I've been dealing with them for the last five years and I like them. I'm happy that the IRS isn’t garnishing my wages anymore and that Tax Group Credit did my taxes for the last four years. They've done pretty good for me as far as that's concerned. But they dropped the ball one time when somebody got fired or quit and that didn't turn my information in. They had to re-do it and I had to pay for it even though they had lost the information. They charged me again because they said that whoever my case worker was, they couldn't find the paperwork. But I've sent it to them and that wasn't my fault. Still, I went on and paid it because I would rather pay the $2,500 instead of paying $30,000. I would recommend somebody else to them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We were behind on our taxes and we hired Tax Group Center in 2008. They did an awesome job then. In August of this year, my husband started getting garnished from the state of Oregon for the taxes that Tax Group had filed. It was about $45,000. It's ridiculous and I don't know how they got that high. We didn't even owe the federal government that much. In the end, we settled with Federal.

Nobody could tell me why the state of Oregon all of a sudden came after us. I asked several times and their answer was, "We don't know." I had one person who told me it was too old and they don't go back that far. They sent me the power of attorney and they wanted a grand right then and there. It is now November 6 and my husband is still being garnished and they haven't done anything. In fact, the only time we have gotten any information was when I called. They have not called us and I was getting really livid. I was the one initiating the calls every single time and I wasn't getting anywhere. I wasn't being told what was going on. I asked why the garnishment hasn't stopped. They came back with, "Well, Oregon said it was too late." So my husband in the meantime was getting around $600 weekly for garnishment. The total that they've taken right now is over $14,000.

I've escalated it to the customer service part in October. I was told, "Well, attorney's going to get back to you, this is the way it's going to be." The other said "Well, you haven't sent in all your documents." I told her I've sent in everything and she said, "Oh, there were some more documents that are being sent over to you right now." Still I sent those out. Then I quit calling them and I started mailing them, but I haven't heard back from them. The last communication I had with them was they told me that Oregon hasn't looked at our paperwork yet, that Oregon hasn't told them what they were going to do. They said it could take anywhere from two week to six weeks.

We had called again today and the documents are still waiting to be reviewed. We will continue to call Tuesdays and Fridays until we get an answer. I have been contacting Jessica, Corey, and Jamie, and I was getting hang up on. So I'm putting this all in writing and will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau this week. The only reason I'm not dropping them is because I've already given $16000 in. Tax Group Center is terrible.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Over a 20 year period, people were fraudulently using my social security number to work and I had no clue this was going on. So, it was really affecting my life to know that there are people garnishing my wages and trying to take all my money. I was unable to get anywhere in life because all my money was being taken by the IRS and they were charging high interest rates. It just wasn't fair. When you're dealing with the IRS, they throw every single excuse in the book at you, so no matter what you throw at them or no matter what you show them, they're not going to believe it. They're just going to keep going. They think they're above everything and they don't care.

Then, Bonnie, Tax Group Center’s attorney, tells them that this is is not going to happen. She was great. They called the IRS on my behalf, sent them letters on my behalf and negotiated an offer and compromise. They were able to get my $10,000 debt down to only about $800 total. I paid the $800 in installment to the IRS and the overall process cost me $1,200 for Tax Group. The only issue that I have is that at times they were very difficult to get a hold of. I would recommend for them to follow back up with the customer after everything is over with and give them a follow up later because one of my experience was after we made an arrangement with the IRS, the IRS reneged on it. They said that I would not be able to collect a tax return for the next three years. Well, they did not actually give me a tax return for five years. So technically, they owe me from tax returns. But I was just happy with the fact that I didn't owe them anything.

The IRS technically made money off me. If they followed up with me, because I was not able to get a hold of them in time, they could have helped me finish resolving the problem because my tax bill was a little over $10,000 and they ended up getting $15,000 from me because they took the two extra years of tax. The whole agreement was pretty much not even worth it in that aspect. It would have cost me a little bit more to make it right, so it was easier for me to just pay Tax Group Center the little bit amount I did because I didn't really owe it and there was no way I was going to be able to pay it back anyway. It was easier for me to have them do an offer and compromise and take care of it. Overall, it changed my life a lot and now everything is fine. My experience with Tax Group Center was good. It sure is very positive and definitely well worth it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

IRS said I owed them big money for years but I didn't. It got to the point where the IRS was becoming so nasty to me. I got an attorney and every time IRS called, I told them they need to call my attorney. Tax Group Center dealt with the problem and we ended up with a settlement. I paid the settlement and it's been quiet ever since. It stopped all the harassment. Tax Group Center said the IRS was being very aggressive, but it worked out good and everything's fine. I always tell anybody I know who has a problem to get a lawyer since it makes a difference and I recommend Tax Group Center. And if the IRS barks again, I'll call Tax Group Center right up and say, "Hey, we're back."

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Tax Group Center was good at first when I had David and Ron. David was really nice. We got along really good and I liked him that's why I stuck with him. But then he's gone. They changed and it all fell apart. Now I can never get a hold of anybody. And they hang up on me all the time. When I try to call back and talk to somebody, they put me on recording. I call them, they don't ever call me back. I'd call again and then click - it won't get me anywhere. It's like they're tired of hearing from me. It's like one of those companies that you pay them money and you don't hear from them anymore. I had to call and call and call. Luckily I was able to get with Mindy, my attorney, and she talked to me. But when I would want to talk to have somebody else's assistance, I would leave a message and call back and try to get somebody else to talk to, and they would just keep on clicking.

First they were doing my personal taxes which they did great on. But my business taxes was up in the air because they took forever to do it. They also put so much pressure on me. High pressure. I had to do it because they already had part of my taxes. At first, they said $250 was all I had to pay and they were going to take care of everything. And then they came back with me four months later and told me I got to pay this much more. They didn't put it down on paper right and they won't listen. They're so arrogant and they're like high-powered sales people. I'm going to pray that they do the job they're supposed to do. I hope they don't discriminate against me because we didn't have some good work together.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The people at Tax Group handled my problem very good, and I got it solved right away. I had a little problem with their customer support because I was with three different people, but once they got me with only one person, then she was okay and she took care of me. I got through Tax Group already, and I am free of debt. I already referred one of my friends to them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My taxes got jacked up so I called Tax Group Center and they took care of everything that I needed concerning my taxes. They did tax preparation for me in 2012. I've already completed everything and everything was great. Tax Group is cool and I would definitely refer them.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had an unfair amount that I was being asked to pay by the IRS. I sold a bunch of properties and they assumed through a cost basis and I didn’t. After giving the most documentation that I could, it still seemed a little high so I went in with Tax Group Center. It was a little tedious in the beginning but once I was more pronounced about my business involved and started to press the issue, they got the job done and I was completely satisfied. They saved me quite a bit of money, so I would give them an endorsement.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I had been dealing with another company out of Chicago that took my money and didn’t help me with anything. Then I found out that the US Attorney General’s Office had shut them down. Tax Group was the third one I had tried since I tried another one that the Federal Government shut down as well. Somebody from Tax Group Center called and I didn’t believe that they could help me. I thought it was going to be the other group and disguised it. The person I spoke to was Dean and he was awesome and helped me every step of the way. They got everything settled for me right away and I’m okay now. They're very honest and really helped me. When Tax Group said they’re going to send something out, they did and it was a good experience with them. They were fantastic and awesome.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We're still going through Tax Group Center's services. My husband chose them and they're good. I've spoken to a lot of people there and they are friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I spent $5000 with another company to fix my problem with my income tax which I still have. They took my money while they were going bankrupt. Tax Group Center gave me a call and I needed them. The negotiator helped and listened to me because I took things out on him but he made me feel I could trust him. Tax Group Center was wonderful and their negotiators stayed in touch with me. They let me know what they were taking care of, how it was going to be taken cared of and that I had nothing else to worry about when they got done with me. I was pleased and impressed that they took care of me when I was just taking my money. For a few years, that monkey was on my shoulder and I feel wonderful now it is off my back.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Several years after retirement, I accumulated quite a bit of IRS debt and no matter how many years I tried to pay it off, it kept growing. I saw that Tax Group Center might be able to help me so I signed up with them. Their service was geared towards an offering compromise. It was successful and I got excellent service from my negotiator Josh. Tax Group took a huge burden off me just by not having to deal with what the IRS was going to do to me. I'm very happy I chose them and I have recommended them.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I was having a hard time with the government and they take money from me in any way. They're garnishing my Social Security and if I'm working, they take that money too. I'm in debt for about $200,000 and it just never goes away. All the money that the government has taken, they’re just applying it to the penalties and that keeps going on and on. I have about $30,000 that I can sign over to them. Tax Group already got $2500 but I got them on hold until it's time. I'm just waiting till something big happen for me, and then I could really get rid of them.

Tax Group Center Company Information

One Market, Spear Tower 36th floor
San Francisco
www.taxgroupcenter.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use