Call toll free
3.49/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tax Group Center offers tax services to its customers. The core of our business comprises of handling tax debt, but we also provide a variety of other financial services. From individual and business tax preparation, bookkeeping services and merchant account services, Tax Group Centers constantly works on delivering sustainable results. Contact us today and start working towards the path of financial success.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

103 Tax Group Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

There were some tax issues I had to clear up and after I looked around a bit, the Tax Group and the insignia looked good to me. They advertise and they look legit. It was easy to enroll and they did help me. But the process was hard. After I had turned in my information, trying to get them to reply took a little bit of time. They did get back to me now and then. But it was not as fast as I would have liked. It was just the customer service. They should step it up if they can. But outside of that, they really did a good job. They came through for me and they did what they said they would do. I understand too that they had to go through things and wait for responses. If you're thinking about it, it may not go as quickly as you think but the company does get results.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Updated on 4422229: They will constantly lie to customers and lie on social media to cover up the scandal... Below is my response to the message they are trying to tell the public!!! Do not use this company. Myself along with other victims are filing and or have filed a claim with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). That’s how serious this is. That is a total bold face lie!!! I have all emails to prove your company did not do anything with my case!!! The refund amount is the payment I made for a tax season of which we are unable to file for currently!!! I will be more than happy to show all my emails online to other customers and or potential customers. Your company stole money from me since July. Never reached to the IRS until 11/30/2018 after being under contract with me since July. Never reached out to the State!! Never communicated with me regarding my options!!

I ended up working with the IRS one on one! Your company gave me a higher amount owed to the IRS... I actually owe less than what your company said I owed!!! The last bullied payment I made to you all was to include 2018 which I have now learned was illegal... So you only offered me that payment back!!! In total I paid $5000 to be lied to!!! And on top that your company blocked me from being able to communicate with your team. Yes I to keep resending emails over and over again, due to the lack of communication on your team’s part!!! I have proof of all of this... And I will post it with no problem... Give me my full refund!!

Original Review: This is a white collar criminal organization... I have report this embezzlement company to the Federal Trade Commission... If you were charged for a service you didn’t receive and lied to...you may also contact the FTC. In addition, you have a legal case for they are committing a Federal crime, you have the right to seek legal counsel. Do not use this company.

Tax Group Center response

This client was working with the company and signed a contract for services that were rendered. When the client cancelled we sent out a billing analysis for the hours accumulated while working on the case. This billing analysis was approved by our council and is proof from our database of every task accomplished for the clients case. There was a substantial refund offered but this client still is choosing to complain. We handled everything we can do on our end to resolve this situation. We will still reinstate the case for the client and resolve the clients issues if they decide to let us help.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Under no circumstances should you hire TGC to work with the IRS for you. I'M GOING TO START THE PROCESS OF SMALL CLAIMS COURT for MY $1500 BACK. I express to the Attorney in the beginning, that I've read the reviews on their CO and I'm scared and I don't have my money to be taken away from me. He reassured me he could help and I was qualified for Innocent Spouse Relief. I sign a contract, paid upfront fee & auto monthly payments. I was reassign to a team of women. Meantime I'm calling & calling for results, no return calls or emails. Months go on, poor communication and more documentation requested from me again. Finally the attorney returned my call and stated I'm not qualified? WHAT??? I just got scammed out of $1500 when I could have paid the IRS... The most important thing to do and is contact IRS directly. THIS IS A SCAM...

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The government charged me with a lot of back taxes that I didn’t feel I owed. I saw Tax Group Center's information on the television and they were the first one I saw so I went with them. Enrolling with them wasn’t very difficult. I just called them up and paid the $1,500. Every time that I called them, they would call me back if they were on the phone. Most times, I got through directly and my experience was great. They were very comfortable to work with and they were quicker than I was on getting them information that they needed. So it seemed like they were always the one that was waiting on me instead of the other way around, which was absolutely perfect.

Tax Group Center mediated terms between me and the IRS. And I was impressed that they were able in such a quick time period to get these taxes removed from me and the limit was on my income. Working with them abated the income tax that the government said that I owed. Before, the government was taking out nearly $300 a month, and now I no longer have that burden. Overall, I had a great experience with Tax Group Center.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I had gotten a lot of money from different places and it increased my income. I won a car, which I ended up selling. And my son got in trouble, so I had to take the money out and it was an early withdrawal. It was all added up to the income for that year. I make $25,000 to $30,000 a year, but that year I made $150,000 and I ended up owing $30,000 to the IRS. For two years, I had been paying the IRS and had gotten my debt down to $15,000. I just couldn’t see any way out. Then I heard about Tax Group Center. I didn't really think they could do anything, but they had gotten my debt down to $6,000. For me, it was a miracle. They would’ve brought me down lower than that, but they couldn’t waive out that I had a land that was paid for. I wish I had called them when I owed IRS the $30,000.

Tax Group Center was always nice to me and walked me through. They were able to help me with things I wouldn't have been able to do. I don’t know how to use the computer, but it all got resolved. The process took longer than it was supposed to though. Something happened with the paperwork I sent them, but once they got back on it, they handled their business and did what they do. I'm very grateful that I paid them. I hadn’t had a bit of break in almost five years, paying IRS and it feels good to have a break where I didn’t have to pay them. Plus, I had paid them too much and they ended up sending me a new check back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Group Center?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Tax Group Center saved me and got me out of a really bad debt. I was getting a lot of literature from different companies and the Tax Group Center caught my eye with some of the things that they could do. They had me set up on a little installment deal where I pay a little bit at a time. They gave me a chance to represent and do a good job. They put me back on the right track and didn’t give me a hassle with anything. The money that I paid for the fees was worth every penny.

Their reps made me feel like they were on my side and that they were more concerned about me than about the money. I have two more years left and then I’ll be done with it. I can really get a good night's sleep now, not worrying about all that anymore. If anybody that I know has a problem like that, the first thing I would tell them is that the Tax Group Center is who they need to call. They would be the ones to help you and make you feel like you’re part of the family. Everything they did was perfect.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I made an early withdrawal on a retirement account and I had to pay some penalties on that. I went through the process of trying to look for a tax service and I managed to come across Tax Group Center. I enrolled with them and they helped me straighten up that matter through a compromise. Their service cost me $1,200 but it was worth it. Everything has been taken care of and right now, I’m just doing my little probationary period. I have a five-year waiting period for everything to clear up and I haven’t got a response back from them yet.

Other than that, the reps I worked with at Tax Group Center showed a good performance. Anything that I sent off, they returned it with accuracy and promptness. Everything fell in place and I didn’t have any problems. I had to wait for a week or two for stuff to get done and that required a lot of patience, but I got through it. Plus, everything seemed legit to me and I was satisfied. Working with them also lessened my worries and now, I’m not getting any kind of static from anybody as far as my credit is concerned. Also, I haven’t heard from the government and nobody has notified me about anything being wrong. So, I’m assuming that I’m in good standing.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I liked the way the reps from Tax Group Center talked when I first talked to them. I signed up and they helped me cut my tax rate and got my debts paid off. Working with them has really helped me tremendously.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I didn't like the service that I got from Tax Group Center. They didn't follow through with the calls and when I had a problem with my taxes, I had to run the lady and the other guy down to get information. It was like I was doing the work and I was depending on them to help me. Tax Group didn't solve my problem and I had to pay. I'd never use them again and I wouldn't recommend anybody to them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I got divorced then I filed my taxes and bought a house. When I paid over $11,000 in taxes, the other party got a return for 7,400-some dollars. Tax Group Center was the only tax resolution company I knew so I sought help from them. They've been working on this particular problem for about two years now and so far, I'm not too happy with my experience because it is taking forever to do anything. Also, they've charged me as much as the tax is worth. I just paid them another 1,200-some dollars and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

The last lady that was working on my case told me that she already had my problem solved and I wouldn't be paying anything. But all of a sudden, somebody called me back and said that she quit so they had to put my case on somebody else and I had to pay the $1,200 for them to start on it. When I originally started with the big man there, the cost was $3,000 to start. Then they charged me $1,200 three times. I'm a truck driver and I don't pay taxes. I've got all kinds of write-off and their intention was to fix the tax problem. I have a lease purchase on the truck and it cost me a ton of money to drive a truck. In other words, I pay for myself to have a job. I am very dissatisfied with Tax Group Center.

Tax Group Center response
I have reached out to Bobby but have not heard from him to find an amicable solution. We take these matters very seriously and will always try our best to resolve any disputes. I am still waiting to hear back from Brett so we can try and resolve this situation.

Customer Service x223

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Under no circumstances should you hire TGC to work with the IRS for you. They tell you they can help, take your money, and then the work they do is shoddy. Poor communication. Laziness. Incompetence. I'll give you an example: I was having a hard time contacting the attorney that was assigned to me. I found out a month later FROM THE IRS that she had given up power of attorney! I contacted TGC and told them about it and they said that 'yes, she had left the company. But don't worry about it'. A week or so later, my bank accounts were levied and my wages garnished! I contacted the IRS agent assigned to my case and he said he did that because he hadn't heard anything from them or from me! The most important thing to do and the easiest, they couldn't get right. There's lots more. DO NOT use this company under any circumstances!

Tax Group Center response

I have been in touch with Brett to help with his case. I have not heard from him to find an amicable solution. We take these matters very seriously and will always try our best to resolve any disputes. In dealing with Brett we have always had positive and productive communication. I did not hear from him regarding his thoughts , so I am surprised by his review. I am still waiting to hear back from Brett so we can try and resolve this situation.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I was trying to pay some back taxes and I went with Tax Group Center to settle some of them. Their enrollment process was great. They were very thorough and I could depend on them to call me back on any particular item. Their tax guys did a great job and I was thoroughly satisfied. They set me up and I got a lot of things off my mind.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I’ve gotten a couple of years behind on my taxes. And then I was incarcerated for six months and it turned my bill into an ungodly amount with late fees and at that time, I was making hardly any money at all. An attorney I know here in Dodge City referred me to call Tax Group Center, and I called them and the gentleman that I spoke with talked to me like a human being, and understood what I was telling him. For some reason, I forgot to pay my retail sales tax. So now, I'm trying to get it caught up with them. I got a lien against me on it, but I’ve worked out a payment plan with Tax Group. I had a bad accident in March 16th and had a spare tire blow up on my face and put me in the hospital for a month, but since I got out, I’ve worked with them and set everything up on a payment plan. The process took longer than what I thought it would, but they helped me out, and we got everything settled with the government, and everything worked out all right.

I called them to get enrolled and then tell them what I needed, and then, they called me back a week later and gave me the estimate. I learned a lot from them. I did everything that can be done over the phone but still I like a face-to-face interaction. I quit using Tax Group because they’re way far away and there are people that I can talk to right here. Still, when I worked with Tax Group, my life improved. I saved a lot of money. I’d still be making payments in the government, but I have lot more understanding of how everything works. Tax Group taught me a lot and I had a good experience. If you’re scared of the government, you gotta call them and set-up plans. I’ve recommended Tax Group and gave their number out to a few people.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I went to the Tax Group Center to try to get rid of my debt. They gave me a set price of how much I have to give them and then I had to give them all the information about what my debts were. The negotiator was completely rude though. She knew I was calling and would put me on hold and she wouldn’t steer me in the right direction. She was very annoying. Also, she thought I had called too much and was asking too many questions. Furthermore, the lawyers changed in the process and I felt like I was just bugging them. They didn’t have time to talk to me and it was very difficult. Communication with the person they’re working with would be a valued asset to their company so the client has a better understanding of actually what’s going on.

I paid Tax Group Center all the money and I’m done with the program now and it helped for a certain part of the debt but for the rest of it, it did not. Tax Group Center said that they would work with me and said it would be cleared but then they said the law has changed here in Colorado, so I’m liable for the rest of the debt. Working with Tax Group Center has been very complicated, unsatisfactory and annoying. I’m stuck now with debt that I really don’t know what I should be paying. I’m in collections and I’m trying to get a hold of my girl and she’s not responding. Last year, I haven’t received anything and I should’ve and I don’t know what’s going on. I definitely should have gotten taken care of and treated better. I wouldn’t steer you in the direction of the Tax Group Center.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I had a fine experience with Tax Group a long time ago. I found them online and I made sure they were legit. Everybody was having a good experience with them so I called and they turned out to be good, got things moving and it worked. I went through a divorce. The negotiator called and set up a plan that I could afford. What I only had to pay was my half since they helped me fight and I didn’t have to pay my ex-husband’s stuff. Everything was done and clear. I would use Tax Group again if I had to.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Tax Group Center provided reconciliation of some previous tax years for me. The program got me out of the bind that I was in and put a plan in place and I’m in year two of four. But they were going through some changes at one point and I had three or four different reps and we had to almost start back over again. Other than that, working with them is good being that there’s a plan in place. Times have changed the course and I would like to at this point, go back and revisit some other plans. The biggest negative I have is that I’m limited on the amount of money I can make.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I owe the IRS some money and Tax Group Center took care of me. I paid them $50 and we were good. The only bad experience was the state taxes. We had a deal with the state, but then the state, in about six months, raised it back up. It is what it is and they said the state is hard to deal with. But as far as in the process with Tax Group Center, it was all very good and everybody was polite.

Original review: July 7, 2018

Enrolling at Tax Group Center wasn't that difficult as I knew I had to get a lot of paperwork for them. Still, their processor was great and he was beautiful. I had one at first, but then they changed him with another guy. Their company gave me a good start after I completed their program. They helped me out incredibly and gave me a big discount.

Original review: July 3, 2018

You will regret the day you gave this company your money. They don't resolve ANYTHING. All they are good for is creating a sense of urgency, hounding you for money. Then after paying them they find a way to ask you to pay additional monies while NEVER performing any tax resolve AT ALL. I paid $7,000 3 years ago AND STILL haven't received resolve on ANY LEVEL!!! They are PURE SCAM ARTIST!!!

Original review: July 3, 2018

I reached out to Tax Group for help with my taxes. I went on the web and from what I saw and read, they were good. And the enrollment process was good. They dropped a lot of money and I just had to pay $100 from 30 something grands for arrears and taxes. It was a five-year program and I gotta keep filing. Tax Group did my federal taxes and that went great. And now they’re doing the state. I called Dean, my negotiator, and he said he’s gonna look into it and get back to me and he never did so I'm having a problem. It’s been a while and I'm waiting for information from them.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I needed help with my personal taxes and the worldwide web made me choose Tax Group Center. Things worked out well with the enrollment process and my interactions with my negotiator. I'm done with the program and I would recommend this company. They satisfied my need and I was very well pleased.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I owed the IRS money, so I sought help from Tax Group Center. Somebody referred me to them and the enrollment process was easy. The program has been done for a while. The interaction I had with the negotiators that they assigned to me was good and they were there when I needed them.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I owed debt taxes and I sought Tax Group Center's services as I’ve seen them on an advertisement. During the enrollment process, I gave them all of my credit card debt information, then I had to pay a fee and I had to take a debt class too. The person I dealt with was very nice, helpful and patient, and I appreciated that. It has been five years since I started the process and I’m done with it. Tax Group got me down to a very low amount so I was very happy with them. Now I have peace of mind. I will use them again if I have to but I'm hoping I won’t because I got everything under control. I’d like it if the cost was lower but everybody has a price.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I had a little tax debt with the IRS and needed to deal with it. At that time, Tax Group Center offered a compromise and their program saved me a lot of money. Times were hard for me then, with the divorce and all the big tax debt, but they did all the right things to do a negotiation and IRS accepted it and it was done. The Tax Group representatives kept in touch with me and let me know how things are going and what they were doing. While it took a couple of years to get it completed, it worked and they did great.

Original review: June 2, 2018

It was luck of the draw that I got Tax Group Center back in 2014 when they helped me. They did the paperwork for my finances and offered compromise for the IRS. When I enrolled with them, I had several phone conversations and I had paperwork that wasn’t too difficult for me to fill out and provide. From that point on, they handled everything else. I’ve just about completed the process sometime this year and everything went well. I dealt with the tax attorney from Tax Group Center and there was also the person who handled the paperwork and my experience was good from the beginning until the end. It went relatively smoothly, the follow up was good and I got what I paid for. The cost for their services was reasonable based on what I had to have done and I would recommend them.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Tax Group Center helped me get square away all my back taxes. Also, they let me pay out for the downpayment. Their reps were very nice and helpful and they kept me abreast of all the things that were going on. Working with them has had a big impact in my life.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I had done an offer to compromise a couple of years before and it had gotten screwed up so I decided it was time to get professionals to handle it. Tax Group Center was the first one I came across that sounded reasonable. Enrollment was simple. I did it online and they called me. I just gave them the info. They set up the original offer and at this part they made a mistake.

At the beginning they were on top of it. It was until they already had prepared the offer that it got a little tougher to talk to them. I’m an over rate truck driver and I get per diem and per diem is not taxable income. When they figured out the original offer, they included my per diem and my income and so it left me owing still on quite a bit. When I tried to call and tell them that there was a problem with their figures and to try to get it straightened out nobody returns my calls.

I finally get to the point where they had to file an extension on it which cost me $750 before they called me back. While I had no problem working with the team at Tax Group, they should have responded to my calls. Somebody should've called me back when I try to say that there’s a problem, instead of just leaving it to go until suddenly they're filing an extension. Overall Tax Group Center accomplished what they wanted. They got rid of the debt for me. Except for that at the end I had to pay for an extension that I shouldn't have.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I had to get some IRS matters taken care of, so I sought help from Tax Group Center. I was in a situation and they were very persistent, and they seemed to be the one to bug me the most. They sent an email asking for a power of attorney and authorization to get some documents from the IRS, and I did that. Then, once I signed the documents, they sent it back.

The negotiators that I worked with were two people. When I called and spoke with someone, I was told that they were gonna have someone get back with me, then they got back with me within 24 to 48 hours. They were able to get my situation settled. But they didn’t always know what to charge me, so I had a disagreement with them about what I should and shouldn’t be paying for in terms of their services. Also, I wasn’t very clear on all of the things that they were doing so, with a good part of the process, I was in the dark as far as what was actually going on. It was only at the very end that I understood that things were being taken care of.

I’ve already completed the program. But transparency could have been improved in what they were doing and what the next steps would be. In addition, they could have made sure, if someone communicated one thing to me, that it was communicated as well to anyone else that touched my case and called me, so that way they wouldn’t try to charge me each time. Once I had spoken with someone, they realized that they were not gonna charge me a certain amount because everything was already negotiated and I wouldn’t be paying as a whole.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I spent an enormous amount of money for Tax Group Center to take care of our taxes. They were supposed to be getting my husband’s taxes straightened out where he had a large sum of money and back taxes and they were supposed to be working to try to get a payment plan for us to be able to pay these taxes.and they fooled around for several years. When they weren’t getting any money anymore from us they just pushed us to the side and didn’t worry about us. I called my husband's taxes. They didn’t file my husband’s taxes like they were supposed to and they said that he wasn't on the list which they had been filing all these years that they had been joking us around. I think it was like $30,000, and I fired them at that point because I couldn’t take another minute of it.

They insisted that he wasn’t under my contract. That's all they stuck to and it was a nightmare. They put us through hell. We were struggling enough trying to get the taxes straighten out. And then, that was supposed to help us and they charged us. I paid them forever for them to do our tax stuff and it was just one joke around after the other. We went from lawyer to lawyer and none of them did anything for us. We ended up like five different lawyers.

Before this all happened, I was working with Jonathan. He did everything he could for us. But then he was terminated. When I inquired about it, they said he quit which I had talked to him personally and knew he hadn’t quit. He was the only one who really helped us and got things started. But when he left, we were still sitting like there when we were and all the years that we dealt with them after, we never had anything accomplished with my husband's taxes. Not one time.

Because they didn't have time for me. I never got to talk to the actual person. I always had to talk to their assistant and they were relaying messages back and forth and when I wanted to speak with whoever that we could try to get this stuff straighten out, we never got that choice. In the end, it was that bad to the point, I would have gotten a lawyer and sue them, had I got the money to do it. All in all I wouldn’t recommend Tax Group Center to anybody. Anyone that goes there is risking their money because they don’t help.

Original review: May 2, 2018

The IRS sent me a notice stating that I owed a bunch of money when I know that I really didn’t. I heard Tax Group’s ad on the radio and I decided to call them. At that point, the whole IRS scam thing was barely starting. Tax Group was the first company that I heard about that was helping people like me who were in trouble and getting everything all squared away. The first thing to get enrolled with Tax Group was them taking over everything. Instead of the IRS coming to me and sending me notices, Tax Group spoke on my behalf. Tax Group would relay what the IRS said. I only paid $400 to retain their services and they took care of everything.

Then anytime that there is a paperwork that needed to be filled out, Tax Group sent it to me. I filled everything out and sent all back to them. And then after a while, I started getting the notices that, “Okay. This is what’s going on. This is what happens next.” I had to pay $800 to the IRS to take care of whatever was there. And the other $32,000 was written off. After I paid the $800 and for the next three years, Tax Group did my taxes on time before the tax date without having to get any continuance. They couldn’t come after me for that other $32,000 and that’s what I did. I don’t know that I even owe that much money even though it was when we were on the brink of recession where people were losing jobs.

The negotiator at Tax Group would call me on the phone whenever something new came up and also explain what was going on, and then gave me choices of what we can do. They explained both directions of what would happen. And I went by what the best choice that they had given me and went that way. But the negotiators always kept in touch with me to let me know what was going on. They made the IRS back off. There was one instance where I had to submit something that the IRS was asking why I felt I didn’t owe the money. I wrote down everything that I know about the IRS.

For normal Americans, when they file their taxes, you’re supposed to breakeven at zero. If you get a refund, that money that you get a refund then and all the money that the IRS takes goes into an interest-bearing account to where the IRS makes money on that money and all those refunds. It was that kind of stuff that I put down on paper and all of a sudden, IRS was backing off quickly. I sent it back to the Tax Group and they submitted it. And finally, IRS just said, “Okay. Well, we’re just going to let this go this way. He pays his $800. And just make sure for the next three years that he does his taxes on time. And we’re just going to have to write it off.” From what IRS said that I only owed, it was $15,000 but what made it go up was all the extensive fees that they kept adding on like being late for so long and I’m getting percentage added on and it just kept adding.

Working with Tax Group has made me understand that the loss of the IRS a lot more. They helped me to be able to stand up and just save my own. They helped in a lot of ways. They explained a lot and got me through it. After about a year and a half, everything was just taken care of. And as long as I follow the parameters that the IRS said, there’d be no problems. Up to now, I’ve been doing everything the same way I’ve always been doing it.

Tax Group Center expert review by Andrew Poulos

Tax Group Center is a tax consulting service headquartered in San Francisco, California. It has been in business since 2009, and offers services to people and businesses in trouble with the IRS or state taxing authorities. It has an office in Calabasas, California and in Post Falls, Idaho and also consults with clients through its website.

• IRS tax problems: Group Center specializes in IRS tax problems such as unified returns, unpaid payroll taxes, IRS penalties and interest, bank levies, tax liens, unpaid taxes, wage garnishment and IRS audits.

• Tax solutions: In addition to IRS problems, Tax Group Center offers tax solutions like penalty abatement, offers in compromise, expiration of statutes, currently not collectible (CNC) accounts, installation agreement and bankruptcy.

• Other services: Tax Group Center also offers tax preparation, bookkeeping, ETS services, Freedom of Information requests and more.

• 24/7 service: Tax Group Center offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can contact them by phone, email, online chat or visit one of their office locations in California or Idaho.

• Fast settlement: Tax Group Center’s clients usually reach a settlement with the IRS or state taxing authority within about seven months.

• Free consultations: The cost of Tax Group Center’s services varies depending on what you need and how much work is involved, but the company offers a free consultation to help you determine if their services are right for you and how much it will cost you.

• Best for: individuals and businesses with tax problems with the IRS or state taxing authorities.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Tax Group Center Company Information