Find the Best Tax Relief in Atlanta, GA
Top 10 Atlanta Tax Relief Companies
|Community Tax||Read 678 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Initial fees range from $500 to $750. Gives full or partial refunds for services not rendered. Accredited by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Offers free consultations.
|Larson Tax Relief||Read 429 Reviews|
Works with clients who have more than $20,000 in tax debt. Provides a 15-day money-back guarantee. Offers free consultations with a licensed tax pro. Member of NAEA and NATP. Family-owned and operated.
|Anthem Tax Services||Read 176 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Tax attorneys on staff. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals. Provides free initial consultation and a 100% money-back guarantee.
|Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP||Read 83 Reviews|
Requires $25,000 tax debt for relief services. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. Attorney consultation.
|Fortress Tax Relief||Read 140 Reviews|
Works with individuals and businesses who have a tax debt of $15,000 or more. Each case is handled by a licensed attorney. Offers free initial consultations. Provides a full money-back guarantee if requested within 24 hours.
|J. David Tax Law LLC||Read 42 Reviews|
Works with clients who owe the IRS $20,000 or more. Provides free initial tax consultations. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Flexible payment plans available.
|Alliance Tax Solutions||Read Author Review|
Specializes in IRS tax audits, collection and debt. Provides discounts to military personnel and first responders. Guarantees 100% confidentiality. Offers free consultations.
|Bomar Law Firm||Read Author Review|
Handles all types of state and federal tax cases, including disputes, audits and litigation. Employs Spanish-speaking professionals. Responds promptly to inquiries. Offers free consultations. Headed by former IRS chief counsel.
|The Gartzman Law Firm P.C.||Read Author Review|
Offers ethical, professional tax relief services. Represents individuals and businesses. Tailors its approach to clients’ goals and concerns. Communicates with clients at each step of the process.
|The Wooten Firm LLC||Read Author Review|
Represents individuals and businesses in state and federal courts. Experienced in a variety of tax resolution services. Gives free tax analysis when you download an exclusive e-book. Offers last-minute and walk-in appointments.
Should I work with a tax relief company in Atlanta?
If you can’t afford current taxes or owe back taxes to the IRS or Georgia Department of Revenue, hiring a tax relief company is often the best first step to get out of debt. Tax relief companies in Atlanta have tax attorneys, certified public accountants, enrolled agents and other tax professionals on staff who are familiar with federal laws, state laws and various tax resolution strategies that bring you into compliance.
If you’re not sure whether to work with a tax relief company in Atlanta, it doesn’t hurt to set up a consultation. Many tax relief companies offer a free initial consultation to review your situation and answer questions. You can get an idea of which tax relief programs you may qualify for, how long the process takes and how much tax relief costs.
How to choose a tax relief company in Atlanta
Ready to find a tax relief company in Atlanta but feeling overwhelmed with the number of choices? Here are some tips:
- Look for a company with licensed professionals and accreditations. Tax relief companies should have a staff of experienced tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents to investigate your case and negotiate with the IRS or Georgia Department of Revenue on your behalf. Look for companies with accreditations from the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and other organizations.
- Check what services the company provides. Not all tax relief companies work with individuals and businesses, and some may specialize in federal and state taxes. Customers may also be required to have a minimum amount of tax debt.
- Get transparent pricing. Reputable tax relief companies clearly explain their fee structure — whether it’s flat, hourly or a combination — and how much you owe upfront. The average cost of tax relief in Atlanta is $2,000 to $5,000 but can be significantly more or less depending on the type of service, how much debt you have and the complexity of your case.
- Read customer reviews. Check reviews of the tax relief company to learn if former Atlanta clients are satisfied with the process and outcome.
- Avoid companies with red flags. Be aware of fraudulent tax relief companies. Signs of a scam include advertisements promising to reduce your debt to “pennies on the dollar,” high upfront costs and pressure to sign up without clear explanations of tax relief options and pricing.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Atlanta tax relief company information
The Gartzman Law Firm P.C. focuses on providing professional, ethical and successful services for people with state or federal tax issues. The firm offers personalized solutions and close communication. Specialties include settling back taxes, liens, levies, offers in compromise, installment plans and Georgia-specific tax problems. Contact the firm for a confidential consultation.
- Address: 2851 Henderson Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30341
- Phone: (770) 939-7710
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: gartzmantaxlaw.com
Alliance Tax Solutions helps individuals and businesses with wage garnishments, levies, liens, installment agreements and offers in compromise. It provides discounts for military personnel and first responders. Set up a free consultation and learn about Alliance Tax Solutions’ proven results by visiting the company’s website or calling.
- Address: 5665 New Northside Drive, Ste. 260, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Phone: (404) 592-1227
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: alliancetaxsolutions.com
Bomar Law Firm is led by a former IRS chief counsel and has a team of tax attorneys that works to get clients the best results in state and federal tax disputes, audits and litigation. The firm typically charges a flat rate, and it employs Spanish-speaking professionals. Contact Bomar Law firm for a free one-hour consultation.
- Address: 100 Galleria Parkway, Ste. 480, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Phone: (404) 841-6561
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm
- Website: bomarlawfirm.com
The Wooten Firm’s attorneys assist with tax resolutions and represent individuals and businesses in state and federal courts. Visit the website to download an exclusive e-book and receive a free analysis of your tax situation. Last-minute and walk-in appointments are available.
- Address: 4200 Northside Parkway NW, Ste. 112, Atlanta, GA 30327
- Phone: (404) 662-2333
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: atlanta-taxrelief.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.