Learn More

2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (53 ratings)

About J. David Tax Law LLC

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

Pros

• Works with individuals and businesses
    • Available nationwide
    • Many areas of practice
    • Free consultation

Cons

• not a tax relief or resolution company
    • Programs can be long

Bottom Line

J. David Tax Law offers tax solutions for those struggling with tax debt. Its services are available nationwide, but it’s important to note that the company isn’t a tax relief or resolution company.

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: June 11, 2021

Chelsea was very professional and knowledgeable about the tax law concerning our situation. She was very diligent, thorough and timely in helping us resolve things. She went above and beyond to meet timelines and always followed up with every detail, all the way through the end. We were so thankful to have her professional guidance in navigating such complicated (and scary) issues. Thank you Chelsea!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I wanted to document how amazing Chelsea is. She was professional beyond reproach. She took the time to explain in detail my particular tax situation. Chelsea was always available to me. All I had to do was send a text. I will definitely have her prepare my taxes next year and hopefully years to come. Thank you again, Jamie

Original review: May 12, 2021

I would recommend J David Tax Law LLC, to anyone who's looking for a firm to be, understanding with life situations. The staff is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal, no matter how many questions I asked Mr. ** he took the time to answer in a timely fashion during the pandemic. If you want to free yourself of sleepless night call J David Tax Law Firm.

Original review: May 7, 2021

This is the second time I've used J David Tax Law. I was very satisfied with my experience before and so I reached out to them again this time as well. My attorney this time was Allyson **. She was extremely thorough in explaining the details of my case and very knowledgeable when I had questions. Her response time was fast and she was able to resolve my case quickly. Thank you again for such a positive experience.

Original review: May 1, 2021

If you are in a situation with the IRS. Do yourself a favor and contact jdavidtaxlaw.com. It will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. A very special thanks to Allyson **. You are the best. Thank you for your honest, empathetic and obviously knowledgeable help. Great team all around. Case resolved!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I had an ongoing tax matter (2 years) that Theresa ** helped me resolve very quickly after she was assigned to my case. She was very responsive, did everything she said she would do and so quickly! Will ask for her next time but hopefully there won’t be one!! Lynette

Original review: June 14, 2021

Thank you very much, I have always been treated very well by all of the people handling my accounts, but this year Chelsea ** handled my account and she was very professional and always answered my questions promptly. Very easy service and I will be back again, thanks again!

Original review: April 26, 2021

From day one the entire team has been very thorough and kept me informed. Attorney Andre ** was tremendously thorough and ensured I was aware every step of the way of what was happening. I am very thankful for the service.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I highly recommend this law firm for taxes. They did a fantastic job dealing with my issue! Communication was great and it was easy to accomplish things being through email. If I ever have any tax issues I would definitely use them again. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

My inital interview was extensive and thorough. I was exact in explaining what I had and what I needed. The Firm said that they could definitely get the information that I needed. In the end I received the exact information that I already had. I was told that the information I was given in the initial interview was incorrect, but they had provided the information, which they did not. A total loss of my money.

J. David Tax Law author review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information