2. Tax Relief
Accredited Partner

Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

J. David Tax Law LLC Call ConsumerAffairs (855) 381-0979 Learn More
Call ConsumerAffairs

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: May 8, 2020

I am very happy with the services I received from J David Tax law. I was concerned when I was audited for 3 years of taxes. I accidental discarded some of the documentation required and knew the IRS had the capabilities of freezing all my accounts. It was at that time I realized I couldn't handle this alone, I was too stressed out!! I searched online and read multiple reviews about this company. If you are like me, a person who reads tons of reviews before making any decisions, then this is the review for you. I would highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional and actually take the time to explain things. They also keep you up to date with your case so you are aware if any issues arise. Hire them already, you won't be disappointed.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Toni ** of J.David Tax Law worked with us non stop to get us where we needed to be on our taxes. Every time I called or emailed with a question she was on point. She even reached out to me to let me know what letter I would get and when to expect it from the IRS. Working with Toni and this law group really took a lot of stress off of my husband and I. This law group and Toni was a Godsend and I would highly recommend contacting them if you need help with the IRS.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you Ms. Howard!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Yan ** of J. David Tax Law worked tirelessly on my behalf to stop liens and navigate what was going on with state taxes. His consistent and reliable communication, knowledge of the complexities of the system, and ability to help me understand how to resolve disputed returns and balances was truly remarkable. I was overwhelmed with anxiety by things that I felt I could neither understand or control, but Ryan was there for me through all of it, providing explanations as well as affirmations on how we were moving forward. I am very grateful for this hard work on my behalf not only for state but also Federal returns. After reducing balances we worked out a payment plan that I can live with. After this experience, I also plan to use J. David Tax Law’s tax preparation services for 2020.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I am so pleased at how this company took the bull by its horns. I've tried other companies and spent thousands of dollars with little to no results. I wish to say a big THANK YOU to Cole and all the attorneys who made my life so much easier to live with. I can sleep well knowing that they represented me from start to finish. I can't mentioned the amount that was forgiven. I am sure you can figure it out by the words I'm using. Thank You again J. David Tax Law. John

J. David Tax Law LLC response

John, we have heard a lot of stories similar to yours who have had bad experiences using other companies. We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and yours kind words about us!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I contacted your firm and Ryan **, Esq. was assigned my case. Mr. ** was very professional and detailed in his explanation of my tax case. I was attempting to have my 2007 and 2008 back taxes matter resolved after getting a Lien letter from both the IRS and the State of Maryland. Mr. ** was able to get me a 5-year repayment plan for my MD back taxes when on my own I have only been able to get a 3-year plan which made my payments too expensive to afford.

As far as my Federal back taxes are concerned, Mr. ** was able to stop the IRS from placing a lien on my bank accounts and garnishing my paycheck and after extensive research and paperwork, was able to prove my non-collectability and have my back taxes put into a non-collectible status. I would highly recommend J. David Tax Law over the likes of Optima tax (I tried them) because they successful handle both State and Federal tax matters. Mr. ** and his team were great in keeping me informed with calls, voice message, and emails. I was never in the dark as to what was going on with my case. Thank you, Ryan.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Mr. Coates, thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to represent you!

Original review: June 19, 2020

This firm, essentially Andre ** did an outstanding job with my audit. I have highly recommended him to others!! I will come back to them with any further problems that may occur. Their payment options worked well for my budget also.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I have had a very excellent experience. Everything that was explaining to me as to how it would take place. Timelines as far as what was expected from me in Order for them to be able to help me. Was very knowledgeable and excellent customer service. I highly recommend.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Appreciated all the tax help from Andre ** at J. David Tax Law in Florida for the first time I have ever owed the government money. Am now on a monthly pay cycle, but hoping I dont need further consultation for 2019 taxes! I would definitely contact Andre again in hopes of a continuation/discount for any further tax issues.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you Laurie!

Original review: March 29, 2020

100% Satisfied! Very professional, kept you informed every step of the way! Mario went above and beyond and took care of my tax issues! 100% recommended their service! Thank you! They work with you on payment plan which are realistic and affordable, they will go above and beyond and help you resolve your tax issues with little to no IRS payment.

Resolution response: Jan. 14, 2020

J David Tax Law helped me to get the IRS off my back. I am now making payments and have avoided a tax lien. The attorney took the time to meet with me in person and listen to my concerns. He was very patient and understanding. Thanks, J David Tax Law.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I am very dissatisfied with J David Law. I originally called for a consultation and was told that they would be able to help me reduce my tax debt and keep the IRS from filing a lien. The attorney that called me said the same. He didn't make that happen. I requested a meeting with my tax attorney and he already had an installment agreement ready for me to sign even though that is not what I wanted. He said he couldn't get the balance reduced. I was at least expecting to get the penalties and interest waived. The fee of $4650 I paid to J David Law was money I could have put towards my tax debt and I certainly could have negotiated the same deal with the IRS directly.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

After speaking with the client there was something that she believed to be factual that after I explained it to her, she realized she was mistaken about. The client now better understands her circumstances and we are moving forward with doing everything we can to exceed her expectations in the representation of her tax case. She is now satisfied with the status of her case.

J. David Tax Law author review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information