2. Tax Relief

J. David Tax Law LLC

J. David Tax Law LLC
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

J. David Tax Law LLC Learn More

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: July 24, 2020

I was close to 50k in debt to the IRS - my negligence due to not filing for 6+ years. I was skeptical at first due to the price, but after thought and consideration, I needed the help and assistance. J. David Tax Law, specifically, Andre **, was able to assist and help with alleviating the interest charges and working out a payment option that best suited my financial situation. There was no task, question or concern that I had, that was too big for them to answer, handle or ease. They (he) was able to ease the burden of worry and financial hardship. I would HIGHLY recommend this firm to handle any tax problems one may encounter.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I am very happy with the services I received from J David Tax law. I was concerned when I was audited for 3 years of taxes. I accidental discarded some of the documentation required and knew the IRS had the capabilities of freezing all my accounts. It was at that time I realized I couldn't handle this alone, I was too stressed out!! I searched online and read multiple reviews about this company. If you are like me, a person who reads tons of reviews before making any decisions, then this is the review for you. I would highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional and actually take the time to explain things. They also keep you up to date with your case so you are aware if any issues arise. Hire them already, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Toni ** of J.David Tax Law worked with us non stop to get us where we needed to be on our taxes. Every time I called or emailed with a question she was on point. She even reached out to me to let me know what letter I would get and when to expect it from the IRS. Working with Toni and this law group really took a lot of stress off of my husband and I. This law group and Toni was a Godsend and I would highly recommend contacting them if you need help with the IRS.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you Ms. Howard!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Yan ** of J. David Tax Law worked tirelessly on my behalf to stop liens and navigate what was going on with state taxes. His consistent and reliable communication, knowledge of the complexities of the system, and ability to help me understand how to resolve disputed returns and balances was truly remarkable. I was overwhelmed with anxiety by things that I felt I could neither understand or control, but Ryan was there for me through all of it, providing explanations as well as affirmations on how we were moving forward. I am very grateful for this hard work on my behalf not only for state but also Federal returns. After reducing balances we worked out a payment plan that I can live with. After this experience, I also plan to use J. David Tax Law’s tax preparation services for 2020.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I am so pleased at how this company took the bull by its horns. I've tried other companies and spent thousands of dollars with little to no results. I wish to say a big THANK YOU to Cole and all the attorneys who made my life so much easier to live with. I can sleep well knowing that they represented me from start to finish. I can't mentioned the amount that was forgiven. I am sure you can figure it out by the words I'm using. Thank You again J. David Tax Law. John

J. David Tax Law LLC response

John, we have heard a lot of stories similar to yours who have had bad experiences using other companies. We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and yours kind words about us!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I’m so grateful for the support, treatment and wonderful hospitality from the J David Tax Law especially from Mr Andre **!. I will definitely refer some friends over to this office whenever they’re available. Thank you a bunch and looking forward to deal with you next time.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Andre stuck with me when 2 other lawyers quit. He worked out situation I could not have dreamed possible. He worked out a payment plan that is 1/20th of what I expected. He was professional and prompt. J.D. Tax law is worth every penny I spent and more!!

Original review: July 30, 2020

I would love to recognize Andre **. He is the ONE to go to if you're having trouble with the Oklahoma Tax Commission. We were about to lose our jobs because the state of Oklahoma had a hold on our license required to perform our jobs. We're gonna tell EVERYONE that has tax issues to hire Andre **. This guy busted his rear to prevent an upcoming disaster. Andre you are the very best & we're very appreciative to everything you did. Thank you, you're awesome.

Original review: July 30, 2020

This was my first audit in my life that required me to actually be present. I hired J. David Tax Law after extensive research and they have handled my case through the end flawlessly. Always keeping me informed of what they needed and what was happening. There responses were were timely and accurate. They even reached out and talked with me during this audit, not the assistant but the actual lawyer handling my case. I am grateful for their assistance and hope I never have to use them again. But if I do I will chose the law firm of J David Tax law.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Andre at this firm was the most responsive and helpful with all of our tax needs! His communication and effort to explain everything was unmatched. Will continue to use J. David for all of my tax needs. Will recommend to anyone with complicated tax issues. Thanks.

J. David Tax Law author review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information