2. Tax Relief

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.89/5

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

J. David Tax Law LLC Call Now Toll Free (844) 657-8885 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Tax issues have held me back in life for over 10 years. I was paralyzed by fear knowing the IRS is coming....When I finally started working towards a resolution there was immediate relief. J David Tax Law was a company that was highly recommended from my research, so I chose to reach out to them, and ended up signing up for their services.

My attorney, Andre **, was excellent in my case. I'm not always the easiest person to get in touch with, so I was really surprised when I would call Andre at 6:00 PM, and he would answer the phone. Andre was always an email, or phone call away. Any questions I had were quickly answered, and all my concerns were addressed in a timely manner. My negotiated settlement was approved, and I'm 100% compliant with my taxes now!

I would absolutely recommend J David Tax Law to anyone with tax issues. Trust me when I say you can't outrun the IRS. They will get their money. Reach out to these guys, and be patient. This is a process that takes time, and knowledge. They will do the work on your behalf, and even let you pay installments if needed, which is a lifesaver. My experience with J David Tax Law was top shelf, and my attorney was excellent. Thank you, Andre and J David Tax Law!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I would love to recognize Andre **. He is the ONE to go to if you're having trouble with the Oklahoma Tax Commission. We were about to lose our jobs because the state of Oklahoma had a hold on our license required to perform our jobs. We're gonna tell EVERYONE that has tax issues to hire Andre **. This guy busted his rear to prevent an upcoming disaster. Andre you are the very best & we're very appreciative to everything you did. Thank you, you're awesome.

Original review: July 30, 2020

This was my first audit in my life that required me to actually be present. I hired J. David Tax Law after extensive research and they have handled my case through the end flawlessly. Always keeping me informed of what they needed and what was happening. There responses were were timely and accurate. They even reached out and talked with me during this audit, not the assistant but the actual lawyer handling my case. I am grateful for their assistance and hope I never have to use them again. But if I do I will chose the law firm of J David Tax law.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I was close to 50k in debt to the IRS - my negligence due to not filing for 6+ years. I was skeptical at first due to the price, but after thought and consideration, I needed the help and assistance. J. David Tax Law, specifically, Andre **, was able to assist and help with alleviating the interest charges and working out a payment option that best suited my financial situation. There was no task, question or concern that I had, that was too big for them to answer, handle or ease. They (he) was able to ease the burden of worry and financial hardship. I would HIGHLY recommend this firm to handle any tax problems one may encounter.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I am very happy with the services I received from J David Tax law. I was concerned when I was audited for 3 years of taxes. I accidental discarded some of the documentation required and knew the IRS had the capabilities of freezing all my accounts. It was at that time I realized I couldn't handle this alone, I was too stressed out!! I searched online and read multiple reviews about this company. If you are like me, a person who reads tons of reviews before making any decisions, then this is the review for you. I would highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional and actually take the time to explain things. They also keep you up to date with your case so you are aware if any issues arise. Hire them already, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I highly recommend this law firm for taxes. They did a fantastic job dealing with my issue! Communication was great and it was easy to accomplish things being through email. If I ever have any tax issues I would definitely use them again. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

My inital interview was extensive and thorough. I was exact in explaining what I had and what I needed. The Firm said that they could definitely get the information that I needed. In the end I received the exact information that I already had. I was told that the information I was given in the initial interview was incorrect, but they had provided the information, which they did not. A total loss of my money.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

"I highly recommend J. David Tax Law. Attorney Michael Magnaghi provided excellent service. He was very responsive, knowledgeable and professional. My very stressful and draining tax situation was resolved sooner than expected, giving me some much needed relief." G. **

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I’m so grateful for the support, treatment and wonderful hospitality from the J David Tax Law especially from Mr Andre **!. I will definitely refer some friends over to this office whenever they’re available. Thank you a bunch and looking forward to deal with you next time.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Andre stuck with me when 2 other lawyers quit. He worked out situation I could not have dreamed possible. He worked out a payment plan that is 1/20th of what I expected. He was professional and prompt. J.D. Tax law is worth every penny I spent and more!!

J. David Tax Law author review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information