2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (52 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About J. David Tax Law LLC

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

Pros

• Works with individuals and businesses
    • Available nationwide
    • Many areas of practice
    • Free consultation

Cons

• not a tax relief or resolution company
    • Programs can be long

Bottom Line

J. David Tax Law offers tax solutions for those struggling with tax debt. Its services are available nationwide, but it’s important to note that the company isn’t a tax relief or resolution company.

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: May 12, 2021

I would recommend J David Tax Law LLC, to anyone who's looking for a firm to be, understanding with life situations. The staff is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal, no matter how many questions I asked Mr. ** he took the time to answer in a timely fashion during the pandemic. If you want to free yourself of sleepless night call J David Tax Law Firm.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2021

This is the second time I've used J David Tax Law. I was very satisfied with my experience before and so I reached out to them again this time as well. My attorney this time was Allyson **. She was extremely thorough in explaining the details of my case and very knowledgeable when I had questions. Her response time was fast and she was able to resolve my case quickly. Thank you again for such a positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Tax issues have held me back in life for over 10 years. I was paralyzed by fear knowing the IRS is coming....When I finally started working towards a resolution there was immediate relief. J David Tax Law was a company that was highly recommended from my research, so I chose to reach out to them, and ended up signing up for their services.

My attorney, Andre **, was excellent in my case. I'm not always the easiest person to get in touch with, so I was really surprised when I would call Andre at 6:00 PM, and he would answer the phone. Andre was always an email, or phone call away. Any questions I had were quickly answered, and all my concerns were addressed in a timely manner. My negotiated settlement was approved, and I'm 100% compliant with my taxes now!

I would absolutely recommend J David Tax Law to anyone with tax issues. Trust me when I say you can't outrun the IRS. They will get their money. Reach out to these guys, and be patient. This is a process that takes time, and knowledge. They will do the work on your behalf, and even let you pay installments if needed, which is a lifesaver. My experience with J David Tax Law was top shelf, and my attorney was excellent. Thank you, Andre and J David Tax Law!

Original review: July 30, 2020

I would love to recognize Andre **. He is the ONE to go to if you're having trouble with the Oklahoma Tax Commission. We were about to lose our jobs because the state of Oklahoma had a hold on our license required to perform our jobs. We're gonna tell EVERYONE that has tax issues to hire Andre **. This guy busted his rear to prevent an upcoming disaster. Andre you are the very best & we're very appreciative to everything you did. Thank you, you're awesome.

Original review: July 30, 2020

This was my first audit in my life that required me to actually be present. I hired J. David Tax Law after extensive research and they have handled my case through the end flawlessly. Always keeping me informed of what they needed and what was happening. There responses were were timely and accurate. They even reached out and talked with me during this audit, not the assistant but the actual lawyer handling my case. I am grateful for their assistance and hope I never have to use them again. But if I do I will chose the law firm of J David Tax law.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Thank you very much, I have always been treated very well by all of the people handling my accounts, but this year Chelsea ** handled my account and she was very professional and always answered my questions promptly. Very easy service and I will be back again, thanks again!

Original review: June 11, 2021

Chelsea was very professional and knowledgeable about the tax law concerning our situation. She was very diligent, thorough and timely in helping us resolve things. She went above and beyond to meet timelines and always followed up with every detail, all the way through the end. We were so thankful to have her professional guidance in navigating such complicated (and scary) issues. Thank you Chelsea!

Original review: May 27, 2021

I wanted to document how amazing Chelsea is. She was professional beyond reproach. She took the time to explain in detail my particular tax situation. Chelsea was always available to me. All I had to do was send a text. I will definitely have her prepare my taxes next year and hopefully years to come. Thank you again, Jamie

Original review: May 1, 2021

If you are in a situation with the IRS. Do yourself a favor and contact jdavidtaxlaw.com. It will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. A very special thanks to Allyson **. You are the best. Thank you for your honest, empathetic and obviously knowledgeable help. Great team all around. Case resolved!

Original review: April 26, 2021

From day one the entire team has been very thorough and kept me informed. Attorney Andre ** was tremendously thorough and ensured I was aware every step of the way of what was happening. I am very thankful for the service.

J. David Tax Law author review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information