Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

11 J. David Tax Law LLC Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 17, 2019

My tax nightmare was the most stressful experience of my entire life. I didn’t know what to do or how to move forward. J. David Tax Law (specifically Chris **) was a God send. He completely took my worries away and worked extremely diligent with my case to get me the best results possible. I had worked with another company who took my money and did nothing for me. Nothing. I felt completely ripped off and lost. This was not the case with J. David Tax Law. They were definitely worth the money for my peace of mind. I would hire them again and highly recommend them to everyone seeking help and resolution with their tax debts.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Michelle, you were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2019

June 12, 2019

My name Pamela **. During the summer of 2018, I received several letters from the IRS for past debts. I have never denied my tax debt, put had been making monthly payments on my own. The IRS only sees your social security not the person behind the number. They didn’t know that I had gotten a divorce, had to move out my home, and lost a parent that had been sick for over a year. They don’t see or give educators more tax breaks for all that we do for students out of our pockets on a daily basis. So I found myself one day in August wondering how am I going to communicate with the IRS. You can never reach anyone on the phone, and you feel so helpless.

I went to Ask.com and searched for tax attorneys. I reviewed several online ratings and call J. David Tax Law and Associates. In this age where there are so many scams, I was leery of providing any information to someone over the phone, that I could not go to a local office, and have a face to face conversation with. From that initial phone call to where I am today J. David Tax Law and their associates have been extremely professional. They have called, emailed and kept me abreast of everything involved with my case. They made it affordable for me to retain their services, and it has been worth every dime. Thank you Michelle for not seeing me as a tax evader, but seeing me as an average American citizen, a mother, grandmother, veteran and an educator, with struggles that have been real.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

It was a pleasure to assist you Pamela! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Original review: June 12, 2019

After being contacted by the IRS for $122,000 USD owed from an IRA distribution due to divorce, I contacted J. David Law. Fortunately I was handed over to Charles ** as my personal advisor and couldn’t be more pleased??? Charles told me everything to expect and stayed in constant contact thru the whole process. I’ve just received notice that I’ve been accepted into the IRS hardship program and feel like a giant burden has been lifted. I highly recommend this law group. I’ve had many lawyers throughout my life (some good and some incompetent). These people do what they are supposed to and solve problems!

J. David Tax Law LLC response

George, we are happy to help you! Thank you for your positive words!

Original review: June 5, 2019

If you are having a problem with the IRS these are the people to contact. After I gave them my documentation, they did all of the work until the conclusion. They were very professional, made no promises they could not keep, charged a very reasonable fee, and were successful in settling my case with no payments to the IRS.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Peter, thank you for your kind words!

Original review: June 4, 2019

Jonathan helped me over 3 years ago with my tax situation. Prior to him, I had 3 tax companies giving me the run around for years (having my account "zeroed" multiple times). He was - and STILL is - transparent and diligent with his communication, and helpful with alleviating the stress of working with the IRS. Always pleasant and had my trust from the first day, I can truly say that Jonathan and J David Tax saved the day! I would recommend them for anyone! Thank you so much, Jonathan!!!

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Jesse, thank you for your kind words!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: June 17, 2019

There was a significant tax issue I needed solved ASAP and I was very satisfied with JDTL and thank them for their quick & courteous assistance. They were very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone with a tax problem. Thank you!

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for your kind words Rene, it was a pleasure serving you!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I had several years of unfiled taxes. The IRS had me garnished and I was close to losing everything. Lamarre was a Godsend. He got the garnishments stopped and I now have a deal in place with the IRS. I highly recommend Lamarre and the entire J. David Tax Law firm!

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Scott, you are a pleasure to have as a client. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Original review: June 7, 2019

I cannot recommend highly enough, J. David Tax Law, and attorney Leihernst ** in particular. They solved my tax situation and gave me back my freedom and peace of mind. I will be forever grateful! Great service and communication! Thank you, thank you!!

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Shelley, thank you for your kind words!

Original review: June 6, 2019

J David Tax Law is a phenomenal company. We have worked closely with Charles "Cole" **. We are extremely impressed with Cole's knowledge and professionalism. Cole genuinely cares for his clients and will always go the extra mile. Highly recommended.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for your kind words Adam!

Original review: June 6, 2019

Excellent service and very easy to deal with. Affordable!!! Charles kept me totally informed throughout the entire process. Thank you for your hard work!!! I will use your firm in the future if I have any further issues with the IRS.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for your kind words Robert!

Original review: June 5, 2019

I was terrified of owing the IRS so much money. I contacted JDavid Tax Law and they took care of my problem. Thank you so much. I will always be a customer with any type of tax problem. I can sleep at night and not worry.

J. David Tax Law LLC response

Thank you for your kind words Kathy!

J. David Tax Law expert review by Andrew Poulos

J. David Tax Law is dedicated to giving you workable and affordable solutions for both personal and business tax issues. Whether you face bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens, J. David Tax law’s expert team can help. They are not a tax relief or tax resolution company.

• Fast solutions: For most cases, IRS or State wage garnishments can be reversed in under two days.

• Affordable: Not only do they provide a No-Cost Professional Consultation, but they can provide flexible fee payment plans.

• Experience: Only attorneys experienced in tax relief are employed to handle your individual case.

• Amazing service: Along with their A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, they received an AVVO Client’s Choice award and are backed by several litigation organizations.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information