4.8/5 (59 ratings)

About J. David Tax Law LLC

J. David Tax Law is a Tax Firm that provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems and successfully move on with your life. J. David Tax Law is not a tax relief or tax resolution company. Here, only an experienced tax attorney will work on your case. Our team has represented and helped thousands of individuals as well as businesses in the United States solve their IRS and State Tax Debt issues. We offer flexible fee payment plans that make professional representation affordable for all consumers. We consistently provide our clients relief from bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens. In most cases we can get IRS or State wage garnishments removed within 48 hours. We even offer a No-Cost Professional Consultation to start the process of ending your tax burden. Peace of mind is only a click or phone call away.

Pros

• Works with individuals and businesses
    • Available nationwide
    • Many areas of practice
    • Free consultation

Cons

• not a tax relief or resolution company
    • Programs can be long

Bottom Line

J. David Tax Law offers tax solutions for those struggling with tax debt. Its services are available nationwide, but it’s important to note that the company isn’t a tax relief or resolution company.

J. David Tax Law LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law LLC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. David Tax Law?

Original review: July 14, 2022

I just would like to say, I am in disbelief right now. I had a very aggressive, unjust and unfair IRS Auditor that was trying to take $180,000.00 plus from me, because the IRS was challenging my filings for 2018,19 and 20. I contacted J.D Harris Tax Law and retained their services. The Atty handling my case was Mr. Andre **. Mr. fought my case all the way to the Appeals Office and we won!!! In fact, I didn’t even have to have a hearing. I do not owe them anything and they said they actually owe me $53 for 2018. I pray I never have to call on the services of Mr. ** and J.D Harris Tax Law, but I will not hesitate to do so again if I need them. I highly recommend them to anyone in need.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2022

The honesty and professionalism was a breath of fresh air. And the trust I have for J David Tax Law is unquestionable after what they did for me. They supported me in every way possible, and then some. The results exceeded my expectations. They get a 100% on my scorecard and I'm completely satisfied and I say thank you for your help.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

Ms Theresa ** representing Attorney J David Tax Lawyer. Ms. ** was thorough and skilled both with her negotiations with the IRS and her subsequent debrief with me. She proved to be a strong negotiator and I was very satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

We had great experience with J David Tax law. Our Attorney (Andre **) guided my husband and I throughout the entire process and kept us informed regularly and presented us with the best possible resolution for our tax debt issue.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

This firm is a serious professional group. I had a complex tax issue that had potential to profoundly affect my life. Ms. Mariam ** esq. was truly exceptional in resolving my issue including, fast response to questions and concerns. Retaining this firm was one of the best decisions I have made. I would strongly recommend this firm and Ms. ** to anyone in need of a tax resolution.

Original review: July 9, 2022

They switched my attorney in the midst of our review with very little time left to appeal the case. I don’t feel that the new attorney had sufficient enough time to study our case before presenting it. The 2nd attorney didn’t fight for us as we felt he should. At one point, he told us to go ahead and pay the fine because it was such a small amount of money. $200,000 plus is not a small amount of money. Our amount owed was reduced but only due to the fact my spouse studied the case more in depth and gave it to the attorney. We also were never invited to the hearings by the attorney so we can’t really see that he fought for us. We paid approximately $10,000 and every reduction we received was done by myself or my spouse.

Communication was a big disappointment. At one point, we spoke with a supervisor due to our dissatisfaction with the services. Another concern that I have is that it appears that ** clients are automatically placed with an ** attorney. Why is that? Although we have nothing against this, it just appears that way and you can see this from Google reviews.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I had an ongoing tax matter (2 years) that Theresa ** helped me resolve very quickly after she was assigned to my case. She was very responsive, did everything she said she would do and so quickly! Will ask for her next time but hopefully there won’t be one!! Lynette

Original review: June 14, 2021

Thank you very much, I have always been treated very well by all of the people handling my accounts, but this year Chelsea ** handled my account and she was very professional and always answered my questions promptly. Very easy service and I will be back again, thanks again!

Original review: June 11, 2021

Chelsea was very professional and knowledgeable about the tax law concerning our situation. She was very diligent, thorough and timely in helping us resolve things. She went above and beyond to meet timelines and always followed up with every detail, all the way through the end. We were so thankful to have her professional guidance in navigating such complicated (and scary) issues. Thank you Chelsea!

Original review: May 27, 2021

I wanted to document how amazing Chelsea is. She was professional beyond reproach. She took the time to explain in detail my particular tax situation. Chelsea was always available to me. All I had to do was send a text. I will definitely have her prepare my taxes next year and hopefully years to come. Thank you again, Jamie

J. David Tax Law author review by Danni White

J. David Tax Law dedicates itself to providing consumers workable and affordable solutions for tax issues.

• Services: J. David Tax Law provides tax solutions for IRS and state tax debts, unfiled returns, penalty abatements, IRS criminal investigations and audits.

• Accreditations: The company is an accredited tax relief firm.

• Enrolled agents: J. David Tax Law only employs certified tax attorneys. Two bar-certified lawyers manage the leadership team.

• Minimum debt required: $20,000

by Danni White ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Danni White is committed to providing valuable resources designed to help consumers make informed purchase decisions. Danni specializes in content strategy and development, with over a decade of professional writing and research experience.

J. David Tax Law LLC Company Information