Best Tax Relief in Las Vegas, NV
Even without a state income tax, it’s possible to wind up owing the government more than you can afford in Nevada. Many people in Las Vegas turn to tax relief companies when they fall behind on their taxes. The best tax relief companies in Las Vegas help you manage your tax debt and negotiate with the IRS on your behalf.
Top 10 Las Vegas Tax Relief Companies
|Community Tax||Read 607 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Initial fees range from $500 to $750. Gives full or partial refunds for services not rendered. Accredited by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Offers free consultations.
|Larson Tax Relief||Read 374 Reviews|
Works with clients who have more than $20,000 in tax debt. Provides a 15-day money-back guarantee. Offers free consultations with a licensed tax pro. Member of NAEA and NATP. Family-owned and operated.
|Anthem Tax Services||Read 121 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Tax attorneys on staff. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals. Provides free initial consultation and a 100% money-back guarantee.
|Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP||Read 72 Reviews|
Requires $25,000 tax debt for relief services. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. Attorney consultation.
|J. David Tax Law LLC||Read 28 Reviews|
Works with clients who owe the IRS $20,000 or more. Provides free initial tax consultations. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Flexible payment plans available.
|Visit Website Toll free number (833) 720-3876|
|Las Vegas Center for Tax Relief||Read Expert Review|
Provides a free consultation and analysis. Offers a risk-free, 30-day trial with a money-back guarantee. Analyzes your current financial situation, then investigates and defends your case to the IRS.
|Randolph Law Firm||Read Expert Review|
Offers free consultations for individuals and businesses seeking tax relief in Las Vegas. Experienced in tax debt resolution with more than $500 million in IRS debt settled and discharged. Focuses on practical solutions.
|Tax Crisis Institute||Read Expert Review|
Provides personalized, affordable tax relief in Las Vegas. Provides an alternative to hiring a tax attorney. Offers free consultations. Focuses on professionalism, honesty and transparency.
|Tax Law Center||Read Expert Review|
Offers a free consultation as part of its four-stage tax relief program. Employs experienced tax attorneys, enrolled agents, certified public accountants, tax preparers and former IRS agents as representatives.
|Tax Relief Pros in Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Employs licensed, experienced professionals, including certified public accountants, enrolled agents and tax attorneys in Las Vegas. Communicates directly with the IRS. Spanish-speaking representatives available.
How to choose a tax relief company in Las Vegas
Finding a legitimate tax relief company in Las Vegas begins with seeking out firms that have the proper credentials. A reputable tax relief company should employ enrolled agents, certified public accountants and licensed tax attorneys. These professionals are often members of accrediting organizations such as:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- National Association of Tax Professionals
Once you’ve identified a few qualified tax relief companies in Las Vegas, check their reviews. Customer reviews and testimonials give insight into a company’s success rate and customer service.
Be wary of tax relief scams and companies that ask you to pay your entire bill upfront.
Las Vegas tax relief FAQ
- Can the IRS say no to a payment plan?
- Yes, the IRS can refuse a payment plan or installment agreement. The IRS accepts tax payment plans based on the amount of debt you have and your ability to pay it within an extended timeframe.
- How soon should I look for a tax relief company?
- If you owe back taxes, consider tax relief immediately to avoid additional interest and penalties. Until you resolve your tax situation, your tax debts continue to impact your credit and your ability to obtain loans.
- Will I have to pay a lot for tax relief if I’m way behind on my taxes?
- Not necessarily. Many different payment plans exist for tax relief in Las Vegas. Some tax relief companies charge a percentage of your back taxes, but others charge based on an hourly rate or the service provided. Depending on the tax relief services you need, dealing with the IRS may not be as expensive as you think.
- Can I do tax relief on my own?
- Yes, pursuing tax relief on your own is an option. However, it’s difficult to duplicate the same results achieved by tax relief professionals without their experience, knowledge and resources. Some tax relief program applications are complex, and the IRS may reject them immediately if you don’t fill them out correctly. Tax relief companies in Las Vegas know your rights and which IRS programs are most likely to save you money.
- How can I keep a better handle on my tax payments in the future?
- Check if your Las Vegas tax relief firm offers accounting or bookkeeping services. Otherwise, hire an accountant to make sure you stay up to date on your tax return filings. If you own a business, create an online account with Nevada Tax Center. Contact the IRS or Nevada’s Department of Taxation for further inquiries.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas tax relief company information
Tax Crisis Institute has experience in tax liens, wage levies, back taxes, offers in compromise, wage garnishments and unfiled tax returns. The company provides free consultations to Las Vegas residents, and its website has helpful educational material about tax relief options and common tax misconceptions.
- Address: 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Phone: (702) 217-0660
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: taxcrisisinstitute.com/locations/las-vegas
Tax Law Center provides tax relief in three stages: consultation, analysis and defense against the IRS. The company specializes in unpaid federal taxes and guides clients through IRS tax relief programs, including offers in compromise, levy releases and installment agreements. Tax Law Center offers free consultations to prospective customers in Las Vegas.
- Address: 6236 Laredo St., Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Phone: (702) 251-9696
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 6pm; F: 8am - 12pm
- Website: irsproblems.com
Tax Relief Pros is a team of tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents in Las Vegas that helps you resolve your IRS debt. Tax Relief Pros’ tax professionals determine your tax liability and assist you with setting up a payment plan.
- Address: 1810 E. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Phone: (702) 534-3699
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: taxattorney.inlasvegas-area.com
Randolph Law Firm assists individuals, businesses and families with IRS problems. Its services include managing installment agreements, audits, bankruptcy, debt settlement, foreclosure prevention and short sales. The firm offers free consultations to Las Vegas residents struggling with tax debt.
- Address: 6260 N. Durango Drive, Bldg. 6, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Phone: (702) 757-7777
- Hours: M - F: 7am - 5pm
- Website: randolphlawfirm.com
The Center for Tax Relief's tax lawyers focus on tax liens and wage garnishments. Its tax relief process includes consultation, analysis, research, investigation and defense, all designed to get Las Vegas residents on the road to financial freedom.
- Address: 600 S. Tonopah Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Phone: (888) 972-7231
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 8pm
- Website: nevada.centerfortaxrelief.com/las-vegas
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!