Find the Best Tax Relief in Las Vegas, NV
Top 11 Las Vegas Tax Relief Companies
|Read 696 Reviews|
Full-service tax company offering free consultations and debt resolutions. Staffed by attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents. Has worked with over 65,000 clients and resolved $60 million in tax debt. Minimum $10,000 debt required.
Larson Tax Relief
|Read 442 Reviews|
Represents individuals, businesses and nonprofits with state and federal tax issues in all 50 states. Requires a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Offers a 15-day money-back guarantee. Contact for a free tax evaluation.
Fortress Tax Relief
|Read 143 Reviews|
Works with individuals and businesses to resolve federal and state tax issues nationwide. Each case is handled by an attorney. Offers free consultations and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Minimum of $15,000 in debt required.
Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP
|Read 83 Reviews|
Serves individual and corporate clients with simple to complex tax problems. All attorneys have at least 10 years of experience. Request a free attorney consultation. Minimum of $25,000 tax debt required. Charges flat fees.
Anthem Tax Services
|Read 197 Reviews|
Represents clients with at least $10,000 in tax debt. Provides a 100% money-back guarantee if your tax situation doesn’t improve. Offers online resources and free consultations. Helps customers in all 50 states.
J. David Tax Law LLC
|Read 42 Reviews|
Provides customized tax solutions for individuals and businesses with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Only tax attorneys work on cases. Sets up flexible payment plans to make relief affordable. Free no-obligation consultation.
|Las Vegas Center for Tax Relief||Read Author Review|
Provides a free consultation and analysis. Offers a risk-free, 30-day trial with a money-back guarantee. Analyzes your current financial situation, then investigates and defends your case to the IRS.
|Randolph Law Firm||Read Author Review|
Offers free consultations for individuals and businesses seeking tax relief in Las Vegas. Experienced in tax debt resolution with more than $500 million in IRS debt settled and discharged. Focuses on practical solutions.
|Tax Crisis Institute||Read Author Review|
Provides personalized, affordable tax relief in Las Vegas. Provides an alternative to hiring a tax attorney. Offers free consultations. Focuses on professionalism, honesty and transparency.
|Tax Law Center||Read Author Review|
Offers a free consultation as part of its four-stage tax relief program. Employs experienced tax attorneys, enrolled agents, certified public accountants, tax preparers and former IRS agents as representatives.
|Tax Relief Pros in Las Vegas||Read Author Review|
Employs licensed, experienced professionals, including certified public accountants, enrolled agents and tax attorneys in Las Vegas. Communicates directly with the IRS. Spanish-speaking representatives available.
How to choose a tax relief company in Las Vegas
Finding a legitimate tax relief company in Las Vegas begins with seeking out firms that have the proper credentials. A reputable tax relief company should employ enrolled agents, certified public accountants and licensed tax attorneys. These professionals are often members of accrediting organizations such as:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- National Association of Tax Professionals
Once you’ve identified a few qualified tax relief companies in Las Vegas, check their reviews. Customer reviews and testimonials give insight into a company’s success rate and customer service.
Be wary of tax relief scams and companies that ask you to pay your entire bill upfront.
Las Vegas tax relief FAQ
- Can the IRS say no to a payment plan?
- Yes, the IRS can refuse a payment plan or installment agreement. The IRS accepts tax payment plans based on the amount of debt you have and your ability to pay it within an extended timeframe.
- How soon should I look for a tax relief company?
- If you owe back taxes, consider tax relief immediately to avoid additional interest and penalties. Until you resolve your tax situation, your tax debts continue to impact your credit and your ability to obtain loans.
- Will I have to pay a lot for tax relief if I’m way behind on my taxes?
- Not necessarily. Many different payment plans exist for tax relief in Las Vegas. Some tax relief companies charge a percentage of your back taxes, but others charge based on an hourly rate or the service provided. Depending on the tax relief services you need, dealing with the IRS may not be as expensive as you think.
- Can I do tax relief on my own?
- Yes, pursuing tax relief on your own is an option. However, it’s difficult to duplicate the same results achieved by tax relief professionals without their experience, knowledge and resources. Some tax relief program applications are complex, and the IRS may reject them immediately if you don’t fill them out correctly. Tax relief companies in Las Vegas know your rights and which IRS programs are most likely to save you money.
- How can I keep a better handle on my tax payments in the future?
- Check if your Las Vegas tax relief firm offers accounting or bookkeeping services. Otherwise, hire an accountant to make sure you stay up to date on your tax return filings. If you own a business, create an online account with Nevada Tax Center. Contact the IRS or Nevada’s Department of Taxation for further inquiries.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas tax relief company information
Tax Crisis Institute has experience in tax liens, wage levies, back taxes, offers in compromise, wage garnishments and unfiled tax returns. The company provides free consultations to Las Vegas residents, and its website has helpful educational material about tax relief options and common tax misconceptions.
- Address: 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Phone: (702) 217-0660
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: taxcrisisinstitute.com/locations/las-vegas
Tax Law Center provides tax relief in three stages: consultation, analysis and defense against the IRS. The company specializes in unpaid federal taxes and guides clients through IRS tax relief programs, including offers in compromise, levy releases and installment agreements. Tax Law Center offers free consultations to prospective customers in Las Vegas.
- Address: 6236 Laredo St., Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Phone: (702) 251-9696
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 6pm; F: 8am - 12pm
- Website: irsproblems.com
Tax Relief Pros is a team of tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents in Las Vegas that helps you resolve your IRS debt. Tax Relief Pros’ tax professionals determine your tax liability and assist you with setting up a payment plan.
- Address: 1810 E. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Phone: (702) 534-3699
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: taxattorney.inlasvegas-area.com
Randolph Law Firm assists individuals, businesses and families with IRS problems. Its services include managing installment agreements, audits, bankruptcy, debt settlement, foreclosure prevention and short sales. The firm offers free consultations to Las Vegas residents struggling with tax debt.
- Address: 6260 N. Durango Drive, Bldg. 6, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Phone: (702) 757-7777
- Hours: M - F: 7am - 5pm
- Website: randolphlawfirm.com
The Center for Tax Relief's tax lawyers focus on tax liens and wage garnishments. Its tax relief process includes consultation, analysis, research, investigation and defense, all designed to get Las Vegas residents on the road to financial freedom.
- Address: 600 S. Tonopah Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Phone: (888) 972-7231
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 8pm
- Website: nevada.centerfortaxrelief.com/las-vegas
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.