5.0(4)
By:
Author picture
Edited by:

About Five Star Tax Resolution

Five Star Tax Resolution is a tax law office specializing in helping businesses and individuals with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax problems. Its team of professionals assists people in collections or those being audited or levied by the IRS. Consultations to see if services are a fit are free. Five Star Tax Resolution’s services are available in all 50 states.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Works with businesses and individuals
  • Certified Professional Accountings (CPAs), tax attorneys and IRS Enrolled Agents work cases
  • Flat fee for services
  • Available in all states
Cons
  • No fees listed online
  • Website doesn’t provide many details about services

What is Five Star Tax Resolution?

Five Star Tax Resolution claims to help resolve your IRS tax issues. It uses its team of licensed tax attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and IRS Enrolled Agents to manage your case. These professionals are legally allowed to represent you in front of the IRS on any matter, including audits, payment and collection issues and appeals. IRS Enrolled Agents must pass rigorous testing by the IRS to ensure they are qualified to represent all taxpayers.

Five Star Tax Resolution’s goal is to bring you to IRS compliance and negotiate the best possible outcome for your business or personal IRS tax problem.

How does Five Star Tax Resolution work?

The company has a four-step process. Here’s what you can expect when working with Five Star Tax Resolution:

1. Consultation: Initial consultations to see if Five Star’s services can meet your needs are free.
  2. Investigation: Five Star works with you to address pressing issues and talks to the IRS about the case. Once it has gathered all the facts, Five Star's team summarizes your options for you.
  3. Settlement strategy: In the next phase, Five Star works to bring your case to IRS compliance as it tries to negotiate the best outcome.
  4. Resolution: The last phase hopefully sees your IRS tax issues resolved so that you can move on. However, Five Star does not guarantee specific outcomes.

Five Star Tax Resolution products and plans

Five Star Tax Resolution has several services that can help resolve your tax problem and bring you into compliance:

• Offer in Compromise (OIC) program: Five Star Tax Resolution uses this IRS program to settle your tax debt for less than you owe.
  • Installment arrangement: Five Star can help you find an IRS payment plan that best suits your budget.
  • Wage garnishment: The IRS can take part or all of your wages and other income you receive until you make payment arrangements for your overdue taxes. “Five Star Tax Resolution is very successful in having wage garnishments removed,” according to a sales manager at the company.
  • Levy release: When the IRS seizes your property to pay for a debt, it’s called a levy. This can include your bank account. Five Star also specializes in getting bank levies released.
  • Tax reduction planning: Five Star Tax Resolution analyzes your financial circumstances to find ways to lower your tax liability.
  • Audit representation: The company stands in on your behalf while the IRS conducts its audit.
  • Revenue officer assistance: Revenue officers work for the IRS and are similar to collection officers. Five Star’s tax team works closely with revenue officers to ensure your taxpayer rights are upheld.

Five Star Tax Resolution costs

Five Star’s initial consultation is free. After that, the company will provide a transparent price based on the services needed and the complexity of your case. Prices range anywhere from $250 to $100,000 to resolve your tax issues.

The company also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you start working with Five Star Tax Resolution and change your mind, it’ll refund any money paid toward the investigation phase within 10 calendar days. There are no penalties or obligations to continue with Five Star Tax Resolution’s services after you invoke the guarantee.

Five Star Tax Resolution FAQ

How long will it take for Five Star Tax Resolution to resolve my tax issues?

Depending on the complexity of your tax case, resolution can take between one week and 120 days. You can expedite the process by quickly submitting all necessary paperwork to Five Star Tax Resolution and the IRS.

Can Five Star Tax Resolution guarantee results?

No, Five Star Tax Resolution can’t guarantee that your tax debts will be lowered by a certain amount or percentage. It also doesn’t make any service outcome guarantees.

Does Five Star Tax Resolution offer payment plans?

Yes, Five Star Tax Resolution allows you to make payment arrangements with them if you can’t pay its flat fee all at once.

Do I have to pay Five Star Tax Resolution upfront?

No, you can make a payment plan for the services you need. You’ll likely make your first payment when you start working the Five Star.

Is Five Star Tax Resolution worth it?

Five Star Tax Resolution is a legitimate company with licensed and credentialed experts who can help resolve your tax issues. Anyone in the U.S. can use the company’s services. That said, it’s hard to know how much working with them will cost you unless you take the time to do a free consultation.

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Five Star Tax Resolution?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Five Star Tax Resolution?

Reviewed July 17, 2024

The people at Five Star have given me two things: peace of mind and incredible results. Peace of mind by dealing successfully with the IRS for me, and much, much lower taxes than I thought I would have to pay. Five Star gets five stars from me!

Pinned

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that we could provide you with peace of mind and great results. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're so glad we could help. We truly appreciate your support and your five-star rating!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed July 16, 2024

John and Natalie were fantastic!!! Very patient and thorough and explaining the whole process and what they could do for me, they were very eager to help me solve my tax issue. No nonsense here. I would absolutely recommend them. They are a godsend.

Pinned

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with John and Natalie. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it means a lot to us that you found their assistance helpful and thorough. We truly appreciate your recommendation and are grateful for your trust. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed July 9, 2024

Five Star Tax Resolution cut my debt from 50,000 to 5,000. I was extremely pleased with the service provided. The team was professional, communicative, and efficient in completing the job. Overall, I am very satisfied with my decision to work with them.

Pinned

Thank you for the 5 stars tyler. glad we were able to help you save 45,000. dont hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

StaffTransparency

Reviewed July 8, 2024

Mark is very professional and will make you feel confident in handling any facet of your Tax Issue. He was there from beginning to end, and always communicated. I highly recommend this Company if you need help. Five star tax is the best.

Pinned

Thank you for your fantastic review! We’re delighted to hear that Mark provided you with such professional and reliable support throughout your tax issue. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

If you need any further assistance, we’re here to help.

Five Star Tax Resolution Company Information