5.0/5 (80 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Justin Martino
Edited by Cassidy McCants

About Marble Law

Marble is an online-first law firm that takes a virtual-first approach to working with attorneys. The company offers legal representation in multiple areas of law, including family law, employment law, immigration and tax relief. Marble charges a flat fee for services instead of an hourly fee, which lets you know exactly how much services will cost before you commit to working with the company, and it has flexible payment options. Each client is assigned a legal team of an attorney, a paralegal and a case manager. Marble currently operates in 16 U.S. states.

Pros

• Flat fees and upfront pricing
  • Assigns each client a legal team
  • Wide range of legal services
  • Flexible payment options

Cons

• Works mostly virtually
  • $49 consultation fee

Bottom Line

Marble provides legal services in 16 states. The company provides a complete legal team and offers upfront pricing, flat fees and the option to pay over time. The firm provides services in multiple areas, including family law, criminal defense and estate planning.

How does Marble work?

To start with Marble, visit its website, choose the service you need and answer a few questions to help the company determine your needs. Marble then schedules an initial consultation, which costs $49 dollars, to discuss your situation and possible options.

If you choose to proceed, Marble assigns you a legal team — an attorney, a paralegal and a case manager — to work with you throughout the entire case. Unlike many attorneys, the company charges per service, not per hour, so you know your costs upfront.

The company also has an app that lets you manage your case while on the go. In the app you can see the status of your case, submit documents, talk to your legal team, view your payment information and more.

Marble services

Marble’s attorneys are qualified to practice in multiple areas of law, including:

• Family law: Divorce, child custody and visitation and alimony and spousal support
  • Employment law: Discrimination, workplace harassment and wrongful termination
  • Criminal defenses: Drug and alcohol offenses, theft and vandalism
  • Traffic infringements: DUIs, DWIs and driving offenses
  • Immigration law: Citizenship, green cards and work visas or permits
  • Estate planning: Wills and trusts
  • Tax: Tax relief

You can visit the company’s website or contact Marble directly for a full list of services.

How much does Marble cost?

Marble’s costs vary based on the type of case. The company charges per service, not per hour, and provides the full price for services upfront with no hidden charges or fees. The price doesn’t change throughout your case, which means you can call Marble with any questions without worrying about being charged more.

Marble doesn’t offer free consultations, but it applies the $49 fee for your initial call to the total balance if you choose to proceed with the company’s representation.

Marble also offers flexible payment options — you can choose to pay for services upfront or over time. Marble doesn’t require an upfront retainer for legal services, which isn’t the case with many attorneys.

Marble FAQ

Where is Marble available?

Marble currently operates in 16 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

What qualifications do Marble’s attorneys have?

Lawyers who co-counsel with Marble have an average of 15 years of experience and meet the company’s standards for licensure and communication.

Do I have to pay upfront?

Marble has flexible payment options and lets you pay for services upfront or over time. The company does charge a $49 fee for an initial consultation, but this is applied to the total cost if you choose to proceed with your case.

Is Marble legit?

Marble is a legitimate law firm that offers a nontraditional way of working with an attorney. The company’s virtual-first approach reduces the hassle of contacting your attorney, and its transparent pricing and flat fees mean you know exactly how much its services cost upfront. We recommend Marble to anyone looking for a convenient, simple way of connecting with and working with an attorney.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marble Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marble Law?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

If you’re looking for a great lawyer, Marble might be the best way of finding them. I reached out to them after looking around and talking to some lawyers, and the reason I didn’t start working with any of them is because they couldn’t agree on a pre agreed price, and said that they’ll work from meeting to meeting, which in practice means that I won’t know how much I’m paying until the trial is over, but after looking around for law firms that work with a pre fixed price, I found marble and saw on their website that they work in my state and started talking with them. After two calls we agreed on both a price and a financing plan, in a way that was way more convenient and intuitive than with any other firm that I talked to.

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thankful to have been the right firm to help you through your unique situation and are wishing you nothing but the best in the future!

Marble.co

Get buying tips about Legal Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I think that being seriously injured at my work was the most terrifying things to happen to me, especially because my employer try to make sure that I wouldn’t get what I deserve from my workplace insurance, so I’ve had bills worth tens of thousands of dollars piling up with no way to actually pay them. I immediately knew that I have to do something about the situation before it gets out of my control, and decided to go to Marble to sue my employer back, and eventually with Breann **’s help, we got them to pay every last cent, plus Compensation, so needless to say, I’m very happy with their work.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We are so sorry to hear about the difficulty you had to endure but are glad to have been able to help you get through it all! We wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors and are always here if you need us.

Marble.co

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

This is a very unique type of law firm, that doesn’t work like you’d expect it to. Instead of being a group of lawyers in one firm, you have a way to connect with all of the lawyers and law firms that Marble works with around the country. Another way that they differ from other firms is in that they charge you a fixed price upfront, instead of charging for every meeting and lawyer. This was a divorce case, which at first made me think to go with a more traditional way of finding a lawyer which, and thought that the better way was to go with a more personal firm, and assumed that the way Marble works will be less personal, but I was proved wrong by their great team and personal treatment by people like Kenya ** that helped with each and every problem that came up during this process.

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for sharing a review of your experience. We love hearing stories like yours and are humbled to be in a position to help people like yourself navigate through unique situations. Wishing you the best!

Marble.co

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I’ve recently had the pleasure of working with marble, and I was very impressed with their work and team. First of all I’d really like to thank Kenya for helping me sort out a problem that I’ve had with my payment for them, she was very kind and helpful. I reached out to Marble after being fired, imo not rightfully so, and I decided to sue. After a couple of calls with their offices, they’ve connected me to their lawyer, Elissa **, and he did all of the heavy lifting for this trial. On my second call with them, I was presented with the legal plan and the price, and the financing options, which is a more convenient way to work than paying for every trial date and meeting with the lawyer.

Hi Noah,

We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co.

Warmly,

The Marble team

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Really good people, very helpful service all around, got a lot of help from Jody-Ann ** and eventually won my case. This whole thing started about a year ago, when I received a notice that my green card might be revoked. This was huge to me, as I had already built my life here, I have a house, a job, and a supporting circle of friends. When I got notified, I started looking for a firm that deals with immigration law, and eventually found Marble. Contacting them and starting to work with them was fairly easy, it was nice getting a fixed price from the beginning. Trial was hard, and pretty stressful but eventually we won the case and I got to move on as usual. Super thankful for them.

Hey Juliet,

We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words her way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co.

Warmly,

The Marble team

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

in order to start a business I had about a hundred different things to sort out with the USCIS, and because I didn’t even know how long it’ll take me and how many things I’ll need to sort out, so I needed to find a place where I know exactly how much it’ll cost me for the process. Marble offered me a fixed price and a financing plan for 12 months and a plan for all the permits I needed, and exactly how to renew my visa.

Marble Law response

Hi Ruth! We value your feedback and its great to hear that we have been able to help you with your business needs and renewing your visa! We love to help individuals like yourself obtain your goals!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I immigrated to the USA with the full support and help of marble law and Anisa ** and I couldn’t have done it without their service. I started talking with them back from France about getting my visa a year ago and after working for a couple of months I already started working with Anisa on my residency, and in a couple of weeks we’ll be finishing the process.

Marble Law response

Hi Luke! We are pleased to hear that we have been able to help you obtain your residency. Such an exciting time for you and we are happy to be apart of your journey!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I’m very happy with the service given by Marble, they really made things easy and smooth, and made the process of lowering child support more manageable. I honestly don’t know how I would have been able to afford a lawyer if not for the payment plans they offer.

Marble Law response

Thank you Adam for sharing your great experience! We are so happy to hear that we were able to help & provide affordable legal care to you.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

It’s hard enough as is it to get a permanent residency in the US, so I’m glad that I had a professional to help me do it properly, with the least amount of effort put in on my part. I barely managed to get myself a work visa, and after a couple of years, I decided to try and get a residency. I reached out, and started working with Claris ** towards doing just that.

Marble Law response

Hi Nina, We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that about your great experience. We are excited to help you obtain your goal of permanent residency!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I’ve heard about Marble from a colleague that used their service for his divorce and had a good experience, and when I got divorced myself, I decided to reach out to them myself, and I’m very much pleased. Unfortunately, this was a contested divorce with children involved, so I needed to make a legal defense, but Jerry ** did just that perfectly.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we are glad to hear you were satisfied with our services! We will be sure to send your regards to Jerry and their legal team. In the meantime, we are here if you ever need us

Kindly,